Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody. This week's episode is called picking up the Pue.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Marie, up top, up top, you get again aggressive?
Speaker 2: Aggressive? Wow, Sis, I don't think that you know what that word means. That saying picking up the pubes this aggressive. Yeah, honestly, Siddy, it's you sound very combative right now, and I don't really like the hostile energy that you're starting at top.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we went to boot camp this morning, so Sidney, I'm just coming down from that. Marie is also a bully when you're working out. Just to let you know, I don't think that's true. I complimented you today while you're working out. I didn't say a single mean thing. She said you look young, and then Sidney, you look twelve. And then but look at her form.
Speaker 1: Though no, I didn't. That was a different comment. Oh okay, But the comment was made.
Speaker 2: Somebody was like, Sidney's butt is bigger than Marie's and I was like, well, look at her form.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You wasn't you He wasn't holding the right form for the push ups. Her butt was high in the air, not low to the.
Speaker 1: Ground, so you know form. But you know, when I'm not doing the form. The butt is still.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's popping, but sins is it healthy? Yeah, it's got diabetes. But your ass is gonna lose its foot.
Speaker 1: Your ass is gonna lose its Now, who's being hostile?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm just being comedted. I'm being entertaining. I'm being adorable, adorable.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm being my best Ashley has himself. But boot camp was good.
Speaker 2: If you guys live in NYC and you want to come, it's Saturdays at ten am at Washington Square Park and we perform.
Speaker 1: We dance. Were out here doing what we can.
Speaker 3: You know, because if you thought our bodies were rude, now, bitch, wait till we work out some out.
Speaker 1: Wait till I get some money for a trainer, being my sister. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you because I'm like, you have money to wow, Please don't count about coins.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it sounds like you're.
Speaker 2: Being a bully. Now a bank account bully. You have money, Maria, just to pay for it? Absolutely not, absolutely not. Then we went and got some fruit smoothies and we are truly better than everybody that's listening to the podcast right now.
Speaker 3: We're doing so well and I just I love this energy is great, it's a scented candle on the table. I just want to talk about my expertise, just real quick, go ahead, friend.
Speaker 1: So you know I got back into riding my bike. It is a thing.
Speaker 3: It is a personality. Riding a bike as a woman, that's a mood. You know, when men ride bikes, I'm just like, look.
Speaker 1: At that bum what is he? Seamless web?
Speaker 4: He delivered?
Speaker 1: He delivered drugs? Look at hot maidan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just like but when women are on a bike, I'm like, look at her being independent and active.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of her.
Speaker 3: Well, so anyway, I'm back on my bike and you know, fresh, fresh day, first day, and this guy stops me on the corner and was like, hey, I saw you riding your bike like two three blocks away and I followed you.
Speaker 1: I had to catch you.
Speaker 3: He was in a car and he's like, I just had to catch you. So I'm just like, oh, so you're telling me that you're following me in my face?
Speaker 1: Okay, what did he look like?
Speaker 3: What did he look like the scene? He looked like he should be on a bike selling drugs.
Speaker 1: Who would play him in a movie?
Speaker 3: Hmm, that's a tough one. Uh, lorenz Tate. If lorenz Tate was broke and homeless.
Speaker 1: Okay, so homeless lorenz Tate. Yes, cool, cool, cool right? Okay.
Speaker 3: So then he's like, hey, uh, you know, I just want to get this out of the way. I want to jump right into it. How old are you? And I said, is this how men are approaching women? Just asking their age?
Speaker 1: Like? Is this after following them for several blocks? What's going on here? I feel attacked? I was triggered.
Speaker 3: I was like, what do you need to know my age for? I was like, oh, you think I look young? He's like, no, I just want to know your age. I was mad, gas like, oh I know I look really young. AT was like, no, I just I need to know your age. And I say my age and then he said, okay, good day.
Speaker 1: He got in his card, good day. Turn he was too old.
Speaker 3: Too old, and I said, oh, I said, wow, I'm too old for you to stalk me, because that's exactly what you were doing.
Speaker 2: He said, you're too old to fologize and too old And.
Speaker 3: Then I was getting on my bike and I was because I got off my bike to talk to him. See, that's what I fucked up. That's where I fucked up. But anyway, I'm about to leave and he's like, where are you going? And I said, I'm going where the blank age where they hang out.
Speaker 1: And he's afraid to say your age on the podcast. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then he said, okay, well take care of grandma.
Speaker 1: He said, watch that hoop.
Speaker 3: So I was an expert in getting curved, getting stalked and curved at the same time.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this is a lifetime movie. I would watch Stalked and Curved. Well, what's on that start?
Speaker 1: That's a great show. I would watch that j Lo movie Stopped and Curved. Can we start a new podcast? Curve?
Speaker 2: We follow people and then we bring them to the podcast and we roast them for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's called the un official We already got that pod. Okay, Stopped and.
Speaker 3: Curved, that's oh, merch, merch wow, Oh my god, hot, fuego fuego. When when Marie Marie, do they know about the meme?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I will, I'm gonna post it. It's a bunny tells Bunny's face tell him the meme. You can't explain us explain it. It's basically like when Dominicans say bueno.
Speaker 1: They face. It's a certain way, the most disrespectable face in marine. That's mad New York.
Speaker 2: When you ask the Dominican how they're doing it and whether the answer is good or bad, they'd be like, funniest.
Speaker 1: Thing I'd ever seen. The names. I joke, I don't care. The meme is some New York.
Speaker 2: You want to come to New York and talk to a Dominican person and watching their heights and have them saying.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, so.
Speaker 1: Mommy, I know black like you. I speak no English, I don't speak speak you no speak? You don't speak? Is this bad speak? It's great? Let's talk about what I was an expert. You're an expert. Truthfully, I was an expert at being unemployed. Again, you're not maurician.
Speaker 2: And by all I mean I had time to do. You know, a couple of daytime gigs. Monday, I shot something for b E T the BT Awards, and I know people's fans are going to be upset because, you know, I was being shady.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, what is Nicki Minaj doing? She needs to change it up, you know I was.
Speaker 2: I was saying that I expect more from Nicki Minaj at this point, she's been doing it too long and look the way she look and.
Speaker 1: He as insecure.
Speaker 2: She is. No one is safe. Beyonce came up. I said, you know what, I don't even gonna say about Beyonce y'a. No, she not coming to the BT Awards. Yo, They're not gonna put that out at all. I roasted everybody. I said, you know what, let's just see how many. Let's see if I can get my Azelia banks on. You know, if I could be if I could make a career out of what she do, and then I could do it too. I'm here, so I'm sure that the fans will be in my DMS upset with me when that airs on June whatever.
Speaker 1: And then I was.
Speaker 2: I visited Sydney at work with the next day at Comedy Central. Embarrassing sex story, yes, ma'am, about dating a dating, about banging a man in the projects, yes, gross, so on brand on brand.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we need this merch bridge like immediately.
Speaker 2: So when that episode comes out on the YouTube, I'll post I put the links up and everything, because I think the story will be funny.
Speaker 1: It was really good. I was there to supervise they were.
Speaker 3: Like, Sidney, can you come in and just like see the girls do their you know, see the girls, see the gals.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, of course, you know.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I actually told you guys to get these girls, so I already know what they give.
Speaker 1: Everybody that was there that for my session, you had them book.
Speaker 3: You, Mary Beth, and the other two girls.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, but I had gave my names Sidney, like I don't know them other hooks.
Speaker 3: I didn't give those other two girls, but I definitely said you and mary Beth. I had some other names I actually had, like you at the top, I said, mainly Marie. Yeah, I mean everybody else can be on here too.
Speaker 1: And they were like they sit there like here and I'm marry here. Which one is your Which one is the black one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: The guy was like. The guy was like, oh, you know, I saw I saw some Maori's YouTube. She's really funny. I was like, yeah, she's my friend. Like what the fuck you think I'm hanging out with unfunny people.
Speaker 2: With unfunny bland people, people that get stalked and then don't get curved.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yuck.
Speaker 3: Speaking of yuck, our guest today, it's Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, and this time I jumped in, We didn't.
Speaker 1: You jumped in. We didn't today. You've been here before and you did it again. You did not yet? Yeah, yea hey stalked and curved.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh he's uh, he's the first male guest that we've brought back. Yeah, since we started doing the podcast. I'm excited to have him back. Funny freaking dude.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He performs literally all over the country. He on the road, baby, yeah he was. He was our at L expert. Yes, yes, many moons ago we.
Speaker 2: Talked about New New and t I and Pete Pablo is Did we talk about him?
Speaker 1: Probably? He's from ok.
Speaker 4: He's really excited about that. But yeah, he cares.
Speaker 1: The fact that we're talking about pd is a blessing for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're bringing Shedding lights. He's gonna get extra downloads after this episode.
Speaker 5: You know what, drum line took place in Atlanta and Pete Pablo is in that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you never saw drum lines.
Speaker 1: The Nick Cannon one. Hi, you're talking too much. Let's just bring you in.
Speaker 3: Let's give it up for our Black Bops expert.
Speaker 1: Robert Hayes.
Speaker 2: So drum line the Nick Cannon one yes, but then there's also Stomp the Yard. Sure, and then there's also you Guys Served, Yes, and then there's also Save the Last Dance.
Speaker 5: Yes, these are all four totally different movies.
Speaker 1: What's the in between?
Speaker 2: You Got Served and Stopped the Yard? In my mind, same film. No see, You Got Served is a dance film and Stop the Yard two K. But Stopping the Yard is also a dance film.
Speaker 4: The Yard it's a step team.
Speaker 3: Yes, niggas who are in college. And then you know the other is just like people from the Streets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like one is B two K in.
Speaker 2: The streets its rasby serving people and You Got Served.
Speaker 5: They feel like, no, it's RAS. I mean all of B two k's in it. There's a scene where o'marrion is training in the rain.
Speaker 1: I mean, because obviously you can't have an R and B singer not be in the rain.
Speaker 4: Have you seen You Got Served?
Speaker 2: I have not seen any of these movies that we're talking. You named four movies that, in my mind all the same movies. Our lives you I have two family home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was born nineteen ninety eight, ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, sure it was for you.
Speaker 4: I got it last year.
Speaker 1: You don't even know who Wu Tang is. I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to Asian rapu tanged. I like tang though aga tang so Rob. Let's talk a little bit about what's going on with you since you've been here a whole lot. You're getting ready to move across the globe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a bittersweet on my last days in New York.
Speaker 1: This for your journeys, Well you book, nigga, that's great. Just don't be sad about it. This is awesome. Get the funk out of New York.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, make some money going in some money, Send us some money, get us some gigs.
Speaker 5: So since last time I was on the podcast, let's see, I did the Tonight Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a suit.
Speaker 4: In a suit?
Speaker 1: In a suit that you were to my birthday party?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had a suit theme party. Yeah, aware that suit to your party? Okay on the Tonight Show. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So when you're getting ready to do a show like the Tonight Show or something like that as a stand up comedian, do you know what you're gonna wear before you book it?
Speaker 1: Like you knew going in you wanted to wear a suit.
Speaker 5: I buy that suit like four years prior for that. Yeah, I knew, like I knew that was like the suit that was that's.
Speaker 6: The suit that was a suit suit that you were like, Oh, I'm gonna kill him in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you need to hit us with like a plaid something with a pattern next time.
Speaker 4: Okay, write something.
Speaker 1: Real, like tailored to the waist or so we could be like.
Speaker 2: Bow, look at okay waist right firsts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rob, I just don't feel like you're a suit guy.
Speaker 3: Like you can wear a suit, but I just feel like, what's like your what's your vibe?
Speaker 4: That's not what I watched Power every Sunday.
Speaker 1: That's why your suit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, gowhears the suit and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I do not watch Power. That show is terrible. This is a big it's called Big rich Town. That's the song you got so much watch.
Speaker 1: She doesn't watch that ship.
Speaker 3: She's trying to enlighten herself. In other ways, we wouldn't have card. Washington wasn't the last dance.
Speaker 1: That is true. That's true. She was Julia Sell's friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say that that that show jump started, uh in racial dating, like it just went crazy.
Speaker 1: The movie said the last time.
Speaker 2: Had been dating away women literally since slavery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it was it was more on display on that you see twelve years of slave. Wasn't Michael Fast been trying to bang lou Pitza.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's coming to dinner, But you guess wrong, you guess wrong.
Speaker 2: Sidney said, that's because of Julia dancing off beat on a chair, that flat face.
Speaker 3: Ass bitch with wide hips with no let me, wow, you're hip shaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I have no hips. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: I know, shout out to Julius Styles dancing with that what's that guy's name?
Speaker 1: I want to say, but that's that's O Fellow. She was in a O A black Man? Was there's that? Who's the round head black man? Sewan something?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't it the smart dude from Barbershop?
Speaker 2: No, I did see Barbershop. I don't remember black movies, did y'all see? They came out like while you could watch movies. I saw I saw Barbershop, I saw I saw Booty Call, I saw I saw I saw I saw Pint.
Speaker 4: That's sad miss. So many movies.
Speaker 2: I saw Friday Well because Jada Pinkett was hot and yeah, she ao she had a mushroom.
Speaker 1: And this was right after she did scream too. Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: I saw, but that was she was in the beginning.
Speaker 1: She was about it right away. She died first. Yes, I saw what the movies? Have I seen? The Wood? Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Wood, the one, the Best.
Speaker 2: Man, the Friday Belly.
Speaker 1: DMX was naked in that.
Speaker 2: We saw his dick a little bit when he comes out the shower and I was like, oh, he's swing.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Pimble.
Speaker 2: Shut him down, shop, No Mexic Dick, No.
Speaker 1: Run.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite movies. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Scene when the guy's eating the banana on the corner.
Speaker 2: And he's like, we don't like It's like, how are you hating on me?
Speaker 1: And you're eating a banana with a perm? I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: We've seen the ones that we've seen so many. What's what's your favorite movie?
Speaker 5: My favorite movie is Coming to America. Yeah, by far, that's a classic. Like you could show me one frame from Coming to America. You'll do the whole that's into America right there. Like one time my roommate in college turned on the TV. It was just cars parked outside the wald Off for the story and I was like, oh, y'all watching Coming to America.
Speaker 4: It was like, how did you know that? Like we didn't even know what he was watching it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so where do you stand on lean On Me? Because I love that movie. I mean, Lena means definitely a classic. Yeah, it's kind of sad though. It's I just I think, you know, because my dad was so strict as a kid. He liked that movie because Morgan Freeman was so evil in it, like meaning it that I like the movie.
Speaker 5: When I hear Welcome to the Jungle, Welcome to the immediately think of lean on Me.
Speaker 1: Somebody's beating up kid Ray. I love that movie, kid Ray.
Speaker 4: We talked to that song.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: There are certain parts in movies that I'm just like, I didn't get, but we we recently watched Baps.
Speaker 1: And it was awful.
Speaker 4: Wow, I've never seen before. I don't disrespect Robert Townsend.
Speaker 1: Like that Robert Townsen did that movie. Was he bored? I'm just trying to figure out where he was when he was like, yes, let's do this.
Speaker 2: You know where did he write that pilot at Black American princesses.
Speaker 3: But that was just a weird way to display Black American princesses right walking about them.
Speaker 1: A lot of princesses, a lot of pleather, and then they like.
Speaker 4: Video shoot Robert.
Speaker 1: He was in the movie as well, Oh wait, did you just hold? Do you remember How to Be a Player with Bill Bellamy?
Speaker 5: How to Be a Player is one of those movies that I used to watch and be like, that's what I would be like when I get older.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's why I I just have a bunch of shoes.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you're a player now? No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Or do you wanted to be Bill Bellamy because he was a He was a stand up and he was in movies and he was supposed to be like the good looking dude in comedy.
Speaker 5: Both I wanted the character, but I also wanted to be Bill bellim me like the person.
Speaker 1: Wow, I wanted like shout out to Bill Bellamie.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I wanted to be. I wanted to be a fun boy and I wanted to be a famous kweedi to be that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's great. I feel like you're doing well on one side.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, I mean I had, I had my time, but you know you, you know, no.
Speaker 1: Heavens, you're so nigh a liar. You're so nice for me.
Speaker 5: Probably is not to the degree of like somebody else, but then like somebody's people out there, don't hook.
Speaker 3: Up with a chick and then you'll bring her down to the car, you get her over, you get an uber, and you won't got her.
Speaker 1: You're like, hey, I had a great time, but right now, you know, with work, I'm traveling, I'm moving to La Meanwhile, you weren't moving, but you just.
Speaker 2: Said that you wanted me for coffee. You're sending her a picture of Elise a fake the keys and they're like, oh, what a nice guy.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, No, I'm in a relationship, so you know, so you don't want to say too much. Okay, that's fine. I see a lot of people just like acting on the podcast and.
Speaker 4: Like, be yourself, man, I'm being myself.
Speaker 2: They're gonna find out anyway, she's gonna she's gonna hear the episode.
Speaker 4: Nothing to find out.
Speaker 1: To get about to get hit before.
Speaker 4: You know all my passwords, she knows all your pastors.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this. What's your password? Yeah, because if she know it, then we might as well know it. One of the gals to me, because.
Speaker 4: What you need to go on my phone for.
Speaker 1: To make sure to make me sound what you know my phone for?
Speaker 7: We know?
Speaker 4: A little scrappy said, if you look for something, you're gonna find it.
Speaker 1: But are you quoting a little crappy? What's to get scrappy? Say that?
Speaker 4: You said that? I love it hip hop?
Speaker 1: Wow? Speaking of hot mess, let's get back to these black bots.
Speaker 2: Do you have any you know there's total black box, your go to like feel good songs, feel good and you can't mention r Kelly he's out.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going. Chris Brown he's out as well.
Speaker 4: Kelly Okay, Brown out.
Speaker 1: He's got to be out. He beat Rihanna in like two thousands a long time.
Speaker 4: The text, Yeah, they I mentioned tattoos like good.
Speaker 1: Yes, since what you're talking about? Girl? I thought he did something else. He wasn't. That was he in Stumpy Yard. He wasn't Stumpy Yard. He was all in a commercial.
Speaker 5: Then he died in the first scene and it was like, come on, they got us, Wow, spoiler, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The scene great, That's exactly how it should go producer Tall Andrew said that he's on board with me with we canceled Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: He can't. Yes, he threw it at good Morning.
Speaker 2: Good Morning America chair Good Morning America at hand will catch it. Yeah you're saying that on the record.
Speaker 4: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: I thought you said he could catch it, like he could get he could get no catch the chair.
Speaker 4: G M A ain't all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you Kelly and Ryan, who who who your daytime you're watching the view you're doing? First of all, okay, Wendy, But Wendy doesn't come on when Good Morning America is on.
Speaker 4: No, but you said Kelly and Ryan, they don't come on with Good Morning America come on either.
Speaker 1: I don't watch daytime TV. First of all, First, everybody booked and blessed.
Speaker 5: And I don't know whay y'all booked at eleven in the morning. But the view comes on. I watched that, you know religiously.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: You know it was really good before Joy like retired the first time. You know, Joe left twice like well, she hasn't left twice yet, but you know she came.
Speaker 2: Back well because she keeps thinking they're gonna put her in the Barbara Walters chair, and they were like, well, whoopee got that. Whoopy is the person in charge of the view now, yeah, she got the ego. She's a moderator, right, she did what she wants. Whoopy almost died?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had pneumonia ago.
Speaker 4: But you know when you say you can't begin, when did.
Speaker 1: You have pneumonia? I was a kid. I have fluid in my in my lungs.
Speaker 4: Well that's what pneumonia means, right, But.
Speaker 2: He's saying, he's saying, when you're a certain age, you can't like you're not gonna make it.
Speaker 1: But I was a kid dying, almost drowned on my father's couch.
Speaker 4: No, if not treated, pneumonia could be very serious.
Speaker 2: Rob Okay roy I was like, wait to bring the mood down, Rob.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned for kid. Marie Grenna.
Speaker 2: Marie is shady, but she said he said like Thisnona. She was like, well you know I almost died. Yeah, Yo, live every day like it's your last throw shade every day. Like the last thing I want people to remember is you know what the last thing Mari said to me. I looked like I was getting and then she got hit by bus.
Speaker 1: Wow, We're gonna put that on your tombstone when I die.
Speaker 2: I want all of the shirts that y'all wear at my funeral to have the meanest thing I ever said to y'all on them.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I want. You'll remember. I will not allow it. I don't want that, and that's what I want.
Speaker 4: Shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I'm saying. You have a Maxi dress, just mean things that, Marie. Yeah, it's a veil. I'm out of a veil.
Speaker 2: And then over over top of the Maxie dress, you're gonna have on the Millennia trump coat.
Speaker 1: I don't care, do you? It's a look? Okay, Rob? What are we listening to? What's the black bops?
Speaker 3: You got?
Speaker 4: Feel good? You want to feel good? I'm gonna go with the Gap Band. First off, the Gap Band? Yeah, outstanding?
Speaker 1: Sing the song standing? How old are y'all? What do you mean? My parents did listen to songs like that. They listen to French songs. Okay, good for your cultured parents. This is black. We're talking about African American bops, not these American black bops. Yuck.
Speaker 4: Okay, well go ahead, what else?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 4: That's the I'm trying to bop it up. You know what I'm saying, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gap Band.
Speaker 5: Yelling for your love of the Gap Man, frank Beverly and Maze. You know what I'm saying, what song is that?
Speaker 4: This is the feel good? You know we're gonna get to the turn up.
Speaker 3: You're doing it chronological.
Speaker 1: That's fine. You know how that song goes?
Speaker 4: Yonner, you love keep Brook, can't keep running and not I'm gonna lie a little seven my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You got so many earth Wind and Fire songs. Oh yeah, uh, you know Candy Cameo Canny and then beyond to you know, to the Frankie Beverly and Maze and the Candy put it together and made you know, what's song?
Speaker 4: She made her before I Let Go?
Speaker 1: Wow, Marie, I love that. You just don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't know before I Let go go?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Before I Let Go?
Speaker 2: First of all, they wrote everybody who's over twenty five in the club Andrew shoes.
Speaker 1: So he's not gonna know Andrew.
Speaker 2: Know some of our listeners are wearing both shoes right now and they're like, who what before I Let go?
Speaker 1: Just in the course, you don't know before I let go a rope. That's a you can be no, I'm down, down down. I don't know that song? What what was that?
Speaker 8: My own?
Speaker 1: That's the uncle from Proud Family. The one is like, yeah, are you having a stroke?
Speaker 8: Some uncle from Pro Family that had the pimp suit on that was like, yeah, yeah, Marie, what is wrong Key having Kelly?
Speaker 1: I Love go Home? It's Pro Family on Hulu because I feel like I need to watch some of that.
Speaker 4: That's a feel good song. Is you know you and me weillways be tied.
Speaker 1: Every single that was lounge and everything. So that's they'll push sure, But Femily, we need to bring back TV theme songs. I've been saying this shows don't have theme songs because.
Speaker 2: People are like, you know what, the theme songs take away from the time in the episode.
Speaker 4: But it's like if the song is.
Speaker 1: Good, people are gonna remember that. So that's that.
Speaker 2: I think the reason why they don't do it anymore is because you have to pay royalties for the music for the length of the show is on royalty.
Speaker 7: No no, no, not.
Speaker 4: Make a song like even even like like some songs, like some songs are just so memorable.
Speaker 1: Like it's a red condition. This then egg, Oh my god, we're brothers.
Speaker 4: We're happy and we're singing and.
Speaker 1: Give me a high. Ah yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: You know, lots.
Speaker 1: And girlfriends. The girlfriend's song was good.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: But like these are right these? Like what is the Insecure theme song? Does Insecure have a song?
Speaker 5: In Secure got a lot of songs, they have music, They got about five songs episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't have they don't have a thing. The show just starts like Game of Thrones have that long ass thing.
Speaker 5: I used to get in trouble because I would turn up to the Young and the Restless theme song.
Speaker 4: My grandmother be trying to watch The Young and the Restless being there the rocket.
Speaker 1: I don't know the Young and Restless song? What song is that to get.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: I used to get in so much like.
Speaker 2: Sit down you seem like a bad kid, like you was over there, just like I'm sorry that we ain't have ak. I love that you said that, Okay, I mean even like the full House themes song, like all of these shows used to have.
Speaker 4: What happened to predictability?
Speaker 1: Is that how the song stuck?
Speaker 2: The milk Man, the Paperball, Evening DV everywhere that band was getting paid. They did that song, they did Family Matters, Oh, they did both. Yeah, they did a step by step step by step. Yeah, that was so mad at mister Cooper. It was like, what you mean you don't need us?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Like we got in Vogue. Actually, so y'all could take a break.
Speaker 1: They need that check cool hanging he's so so fun. Oh yeah, hanging with them and Vogue.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this guy and do the theme for the warm up, I mean the unforture expert, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Ticket would be so happy. That's what I warm up. Hold on to your you got to hold on.
Speaker 5: That's a black vib Yeah, this is gonna be the most expensive episode.
Speaker 2: We don't have to We don't have to pay for any of this music for the podcast. Yeah we were on TV, we'd have to, but we could sang all we want. Okay, so you go to a cookout. You're at a barbecue. What song you want to be listening to while you're putting food on your plate?
Speaker 1: Right away?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, some of the songs I named that definitely cook out.
Speaker 1: I feel like that Marvin a song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to get it up.
Speaker 1: To get it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to give it.
Speaker 1: Is that the song? It's the song that blurred lines stoke. Really no way know that. Oh that's a good song. And you're like skip the potato sells or whatever.
Speaker 4: Marvin said, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I see, I see what time frame you're on right now. But if I'm going to a cookout, I'm gonna need it to be like nineties.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. Okay, so while you're putting the food on your plate.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, while you're making your plate. That's like early, so early in the cookout. You don't want to hear songs that you want, you know, yeah, oh yeah, well all right, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. No, I don't rather you must be in your early eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every.
Speaker 2: On the tables and I haven't even got to the nineties yet. You're not listening to Fantasy by Mariah Carrey.
Speaker 1: You not listening to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 1: Would like that like you. When I walk in. When I walk in, I want to have a party today.
Speaker 4: I want to hear some Janet.
Speaker 1: I want to hear some Janet. Also, that's the way go. No, I want I want the Mariah Carey. I want feedback. I want Mariah Carey with dirty bastard Maria. Now, now, isn't that fantasy when you walk by nice No, no, no, I want like, wait, that's the same, that's the same, it's the same. So yeah, that's I would like that. Yeah, okay, I want to hear.
Speaker 4: That's the Puffy remix of course from trans.
Speaker 2: I want to hear Puffy, right, I want to hear some bad boy. More money, more problems, more money, more problem. Yeah okay, because it's not more money, but I see you're trying to get the wet listeners.
Speaker 1: I see you're more problems. Come on, you get money, more problem.
Speaker 4: More money. We come across, the more problems we see you.
Speaker 1: I want to hear no, no, no, notorious. I want to hear that. When I'm coming into the cookout. That's when you want to hear. I want to hear it like as I arrived. No, no, no, I can see that.
Speaker 5: This is when you get into the nineties, that's when you got to skip around from Mark Kelly because like now.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 1: Charla Brown ts C. Okay, what about your what about your friends?
Speaker 3: Her whole album that you're like, oh, I can play this the whole album at a cookout.
Speaker 1: It's some snow jams on it that I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some stuff ain't really cookout, red lightish not in the cookout.
Speaker 1: No, you can have a kind of like you know, when everybody's dancing and you got. I don't want to hear waterfall as a cookout. Don't go change and water falls. Not when you're getting ribs.
Speaker 5: No, I would judge a cookout and play waterfalls like, Okay, y'all, yeah we got we can't.
Speaker 2: We got streaming now you could just cut on somebody's anything, you know, But yeah, I want to hear some migos migos.
Speaker 7: Fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta hear some drake drake Okay. Yeah, so we're done eating. You gotta drink in your hand.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: We're playing spades, well, y'are playing spades. I can't play.
Speaker 4: You can't play yards. We can try life, you living.
Speaker 1: I can try to play spades, like Sydney, can you play spades? I can play spades, but I'm not another team. Yeah, he wants me to be there. I've won some good game mixed, he said. He said, go play pool. He's gonna watch the kids. Go put some links. I love me a good link. Put some links, love a good link. And they cut it in the middle. I want it just like fat Oh, I love it. Okay, So we're playing spades. I feel like anything from Snoop.
Speaker 4: Dog okay or for real? Maybe not anything, but maybe not.
Speaker 1: What song is that? We still point.
Speaker 4: Is you can't play. It ain't no fun at a cookout.
Speaker 1: It ain't no fun if the homies can't.
Speaker 4: Maybe an adult cookout, maybe like no kids.
Speaker 1: I don't want no kids that.
Speaker 4: I don't get kids there because people have kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, people back in the motherfucking house, the big and the kids. What's the other part the mother?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 1: For a fat dick in your mouth, Sydney go back and singing.
Speaker 4: I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: What is it.
Speaker 1: In your mouth? Sydney singing? Andrew likes said he's don't born with us. He has those every other week, and he more booked than that.
Speaker 2: Andrew was more booked than that. It's not every other week. So you're saying last week you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Oh black cock, Hey mom, you listen to his mom. If you're listening to his mom.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: You don't play that the cookout is trash andrew our producer gay into.
Speaker 1: His mother listens to the podcast, or she tries, ain't no virgin of day that, Mama?
Speaker 8: You know I love you?
Speaker 1: You know that. Okay, you're getting married?
Speaker 2: First song play at the wedding when you when you come out jacket edge, jagged, let's get let's get married?
Speaker 1: No the remix? What's going on across to the thing? Yeah with now You're No, You're no. City's thinking where the party at with Nelly?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 5: What is better when the bride bridal party comes into it with the song and then the groom party.
Speaker 1: Comes in with the song, or like don't they come in together?
Speaker 2: No, I've seen some weddings where like like the women will have acted up and then the guys will have, like, you know, a song for the guys.
Speaker 1: Guess that guy?
Speaker 2: You know. No, it's not about the wedding party.
Speaker 1: It's about the bride and the groom.
Speaker 5: Yes, but the bride come in afterwards, so that you know, the grooms men come in and they'll come into Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's a good Carlie Ray something, you know, maybe old Town Road?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: What is in the bag.
Speaker 2: They come out to that, and then you know the brides maids come in real lad then you know about the niggas.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not playing that past.
Speaker 4: Playing in French, im playing lady Mama. No we didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So coming out Sydney, you said jacket edge. Yeah, I want some jacket edge.
Speaker 4: I play happily ever after my case.
Speaker 1: Really you started good today? I said, well it was last mate, I don't know the exact day.
Speaker 3: Happily Yeah, No, she didn't have braids, she had she had a weaf. She had to leave out, she had to leave out on top.
Speaker 1: Leave out. I'm coming out to Megan thee stallion Really zoom zim zoom zoom zoom. That's not the song. Yeah, I was like, what's that. I'm coming out to money, money, I got money.
Speaker 5: I feel like you got to have a class money, or you gotta have a song that's like super like new. You know, it's either got to be a classic or it's got to be a song that I would.
Speaker 1: Want it to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is setting the tone for my wedding. I'm gonna need y'all to get up and do some dancing. Because we paid this d J a lot of money. But people eat at the reception, so you're not you're not gonna play like the turn up. Yes, but I'm saying when I'm saying, you come out. You just got married, you left the church, you took your little photos. You're coming into the reception for the first time. What's the song you're playing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: I went to let me tell you what my song.
Speaker 4: I went to a reception. I was real dope.
Speaker 5: And what they did was the DJ played like all these my type of music, soul music, all love songs. Everybody ate and then when everybody was done eating, that's when he like flipped and it was like.
Speaker 4: Poison, you know, like like everybody's like, you know, man, I got this?
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can we talk about the original Let's Get Married?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I feel like that beats sounded like a dog? What was the original Let's Get Married?
Speaker 4: How did that go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like a dog and like a little banjo, like a little twang. I like that song.
Speaker 3: I mean I missed the nineties, well, early two thousands because.
Speaker 1: R and B was R and B right, rhythm and blue.
Speaker 3: People were really talking about things that were going on with lovers, and men didn't mind pouring their fucking hearts out and getting curved left and right, and.
Speaker 1: People could sing, and people weren't afraid to be vulnerable, like who's the can we talk seven camera a minute? Like that song is like he's like that what okay? Sure? Whatever?
Speaker 2: But I just feel like now, I feel like R and B singers now are trying to be cool. They all tatted up, they all like everybody's saying nigga. It's like, I don't want nigga in my rhythm and blues. I like two thousands of R and B was so creative. It was like if I had a whole conversation and the other person didn't say any words.
Speaker 4: Every time I see you, I get a bed VI.
Speaker 1: I love it. If I had a little hell, little a little time. He had that song with my first love, No, the one where he I think it's about time that I make you mind? What just saying it to me? Girls the time?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: And he asked her to marry him. So what do you say, baby?
Speaker 2: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you. Okay, Now, I didn't know what girl, My First Love is a remake? Wowkashif who.
Speaker 4: Maybe Melissat made uh made?
Speaker 1: If I had some good songs.
Speaker 2: I feel like the black singing groups were making like real good music in the Yeah, what is this numbers in your pocket?
Speaker 4: Still going through her pocket?
Speaker 1: He doing the laundry. I don't even go through my own pocket.
Speaker 7: Is that that?
Speaker 1: That's a bob though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What I mean.
Speaker 1: We should have said this up top, But like Bob, Bob's are just.
Speaker 2: Like, am I allowed to say Bob? It's like a like assist gender male? Can I say, boy, you're an ally? You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You're an ally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, you're the bridge. Sure sure would you be allowed to say bop?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't want people to be like, you know what Bob is are thing? And you know, I don't appreciate you just feeling like you just say Bob. No, I mean staring it Bob Rob.
Speaker 1: Rob pays for you know several ubers. You could do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going talk about streaming services like yeah, Spotify and title you.
Speaker 1: Got title you're paying for it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why I love jay Z's music and do you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jayson got some songs on Spotify that I find right there.
Speaker 4: I have a whole playlist of all the jay Z songs that are on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Top five jay Z Songs, do Time, Top five j W you're playing for title niggas, you might as well.
Speaker 1: See you must love Me? Let's see. Uh p s A.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of these songs. Yeah, allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is ho that. The name of the song is p s A.
Speaker 4: Yes, we didn't know that.
Speaker 1: The song good to know.
Speaker 2: Allow me to reproduce myself. My name is Hove edged to the p s A. Okay, hasn't seen you got served Rob? Honestly, it's like, who are you?
Speaker 1: But Marie is Haitian American. She's just I'm Haitian first and then American second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really identify with any of this. I sure don't. She was in the mix, but not really. Black folks act up in public? Was that an Usher movie? What was the Coolio movie?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dangerous Mind?
Speaker 4: Dangerous Mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on the soundtrack, minute after minute, hour after hour.
Speaker 4: I like deep cuts, like I would say, so you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna give us songs that we definitely don't know. I like, you take it too long, man, we go. I'm skipping you. I'm skipping your jay Z songs.
Speaker 3: And it's just like if you're paying for title, you should know that. I should have the back of your hand, but you should know it. Like your social security?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, what's your social?
Speaker 4: My social?
Speaker 2: Why would I tell you I'm my social? I offer podcasts. No, she don't know my social.
Speaker 1: You giving her other past? Coach you might? You might as well have your social? Do you have her passwords?
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: She ain't. Never gave it to you. I see what you're doing there.
Speaker 4: She gave them to me, but then I was like, she texted me, I didn't come. No, there was no like screen records.
Speaker 2: You get them, and I'm like, let me screenshot. That's so I can find it when I needed Otherwise you gotta scroll all the way back up to find them. Right, threw all the messages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 4: I trust her, That's good.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't trust these sols anyway. Do you love Cameron? I feel like Cameron got some bops.
Speaker 5: I love Cameron definitely like I've been places where they played hey my and like a bunch of people.
Speaker 7: Knew the word.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: All right we going and what up? I hit what else? Plus don't say words and he got it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not even in French plus dome.
Speaker 1: We listened to like a lot of Christian music, French and French church songs. It's like, what's up? We say, all right, my my, uh my dad used to listen to this song. It said, oh my God and it breaks down.
Speaker 2: It translates to Satan is roach and God is a chicken and chickens eat roaches.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a weird Haitian Christian song, but that's what we was listening to in my house.
Speaker 4: We listen to gospel on Sundays.
Speaker 1: Do you want a Revolution?
Speaker 4: On Sundays?
Speaker 1: It was not really people who really people who went to church. Church. Kirk Franklin was not in the Kirk Silver and go whoa.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have Jesus then Silver Go.
Speaker 1: Oh you're part of the celestial rocking with a white gloves. I love it. Oh you were an acolyte. You were an acolyte. He was praise dancing. What were you did you put the candles out or did you like see people?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Mary, Mary, Mary, you was listening to that Shackles day, Yeah, but they were doing auto tune. It was like, are you really serving God if you autotune Christian music? Is this?
Speaker 1: Yolanda Adams?
Speaker 4: I love God and you don't love God? What's with you?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, we love him? But auto tune? Auto tune for Jesus? I mean if you should sound like Tea Pain.
Speaker 7: Yes, nobody can say no. Jesus said no. No, nobody can say though no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's rob love it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went to some gospel bops.
Speaker 1: Gospel bops. Sure, there's some gospel bops.
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's a few. I'm just not that well versed in the gospel. I mean, yeah, I could care less. I'm all about you know. I love a fabulous, fabulous.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown is canceled because he hit Rihanna, but fabulous hit Emily her.
Speaker 1: Tea said it was alleged.
Speaker 4: In his hands.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that video. I didn't see that video.
Speaker 2: Why you got sisters outside, sir, Sidney, Sydney, Damn wait, sounds like you're more Rihanna wigg you don't, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I love you, just really want us to like fab and he's canceled. Oh we didn't talk about Llo cool J. I feel like he has some bops too.
Speaker 4: M M, I think cookout. I want to hear I'm bad.
Speaker 1: Oh nah, I don't need to hear Llo cooljad a cookout? What you mean? I don't need to hear that.
Speaker 2: But that's like all that can be on while I'm in the bathroom or while I'm in the kitchen making sure that house.
Speaker 4: I'm in the bathroom. What you're doing in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Opinion and looking through the people's stuff. Let me see what medications stay on.
Speaker 2: Plate Let me that real quick. I'm like Zoeloft step for You're like, oh, niggas is sad? Okay, let me see how much these pills go on the black market and doing it well and doing it and doing okay.
Speaker 4: Represent Queen's was raised Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Mace to Mason, what song was? Why are you over there looking at me? Standing there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why are you over there looking at me? Yeah? Making hot, making hot baby? Okay. So how do you feel about music now? Like, are you are you here for a Cardi Are you here for.
Speaker 4: Here for Cardi City Girls?
Speaker 1: Period?
Speaker 4: You know, period period period?
Speaker 1: Are you liking how the music is the direction of the music right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listened to a lot of a lot of stuff that comes out right now making the Stallion.
Speaker 4: Megan the Stallion, she's fun Tyler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's Tyler's music. Something you want to hear when you're out or something you want to hear. Yeah, he got like he he got some stuff you can sneak in. Everybody not gonna know it, but he definitely got some stuff you can sneak like.
Speaker 1: What's the song?
Speaker 4: Like Tomalley, so.
Speaker 1: You can Jaden Smith he.
Speaker 7: Like what is this?
Speaker 1: And they're like Jayden Smith and you're like oh wow. And whoever does the music for him is fantastic.
Speaker 2: His music is fun, childish, depending on Yeah, you can get some of the thousand and five playing people be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what's the one when he's like stay walk, Yeah, I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: When Jamie Fox made him sing that a the VT Awards, No, we don't watch.
Speaker 1: Just does work. We already shot the special Rob, but maybe they can in next year.
Speaker 4: Next year, yeah, when you'll have Marie's fight and.
Speaker 1: Well they had me talking about her. How you feel about it?
Speaker 4: I love her?
Speaker 1: I love her too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Daniel Caesar before you went Caesar before. Yeah, Ja is my king?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Why is he your king? He said he's the king of R and B and he's rude for that. And when he said that, I had not heard a single Jacques Oh no, I was.
Speaker 4: I really love that Jacqueiss album. What Yeah, used to.
Speaker 1: Producer Andrew, do you want to get in on this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of a Jackuien?
Speaker 2: That was the tiebreaking boat? If he don't know him, he's not the king? Yeah, and boot up last summer. Oh my god, mout up.
Speaker 1: That was a moment. Yeah. But she's like boring to watch perform. Yes, she is.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 3: She's a real cute, light skinned girl with tendrils on the side of her She got the hasidic Yeah, she's got that, which is cute.
Speaker 1: I'm not really trying to see her perform.
Speaker 2: She's not giving me a performance. She's standing there, she's not giving me a look.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Rob every once in a while you'll do an act out on stage.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at whoa whoa? Okay, how we feel about Kelly Roling? You she left and she tried and she just never popped here.
Speaker 3: Because she just I just really feel like something's always missing, Something's always missing for Kelly Rowling.
Speaker 1: It's like, I know she's a good person.
Speaker 3: I know she could sing, she got the look, she can dance, but the music is just it don't hit. It's not a it's not a banger, it's a it's a I guess I could play this if I'm cleaning in the house, go go.
Speaker 2: But love?
Speaker 1: Remember that song?
Speaker 3: Lord?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm just I still got a lower Yeah, I got one more jay Z song.
Speaker 3: You're twenty minutes You're twenty minutes too late. I'm not even talking about twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Rob, You're so delayed. Wow. Oh do you like Summer Rocker? I like Summer Walker. She's bad. Georgia Smith, George Smith, was that Florida Georgia line?
Speaker 4: No Georgia j and I don't. I don't know if that makes it.
Speaker 1: She can she can sing? Oh, I do like Georgia Smith. You can February fifth.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's who. My favorite Drake song from last year was about jaded.
Speaker 1: It was about Georgia Smith. Yeah Drake, yeah wait what hold on? No, wh did that happen? You guys? What was he saying about her?
Speaker 4: I don't know what internet you guys are on. We're just not up today, leaving me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What he said? Why are you so na?
Speaker 4: I met her family?
Speaker 1: Wait? He met Georgie's family?
Speaker 4: Did he go to I want to lose it?
Speaker 1: Have you've never met your girl's family?
Speaker 4: I never met some twenty one year old family and then made a song.
Speaker 1: About George's twenty one old.
Speaker 4: Yeah she looks it's like twenty one. No sick for all that she was twenty one last year.
Speaker 1: She's twenty two.
Speaker 4: She's twenty two. Okay, we're the same age.
Speaker 1: It's cool, Marie. Shut up anyway, I'm tired of these people who are so young, and it's just like, but you look old.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what that man said when you got car.
Speaker 1: That's true, Rob was listening. You don't like you said you look old? You're deleted with their jay z.
Speaker 3: But you're right on time with the shape right a time, motherfucking time. Right before we end this, bitch, you want to come through with some back my mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Rob, What else you want to say? You want to get off your chest about Sydney. I love Sydney.
Speaker 1: I might you know we we connect?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean y'all switched up Buffy fd I got blue checks. But we're not gonna talk about that. Y'all verified? Now the group chat is so dry. I'm like, okay, I gotta get verified to say.
Speaker 1: Means they don't come up to the top, maybe mixed in with everybody.
Speaker 4: Else since seen it, saying it.
Speaker 5: Like Okay, well I said it when I saw it, So when you saw it, you could have sent.
Speaker 1: Rob that's not true, you Rob hilarious? Tell us how you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jack Pot, it's okay. You're moving, Okay, you're moving for work. You're going to Los Angeles Angeles okay, So what's happening?
Speaker 1: Uh, what's happening with your relationship?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, you know long distance? Still?
Speaker 1: Wow? So you know this longer distance? Yeah? More just three three thousand miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, instead of you know, eight hundred.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, do I love love like this? Because I'm not going to another state?
Speaker 5: The time difference actually kind of helps because like she'll get off work and like.
Speaker 1: You'll just be getting up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: You'd be like more than trying to write.
Speaker 2: Wipe the boogers from your eyes because she facetimed you and you're like, no, I've been up.
Speaker 1: I've been up. Yeah, you know how to get how to go into the office today.
Speaker 2: It's just like you don't what okay, do you have any tips for people on how to survive long distance relationships communications?
Speaker 3: Get the fuck out of here. You just were twenty minutes late with a reference. I want to see how you are in a conversation late night.
Speaker 1: What you mean with your girl?
Speaker 4: You know, I uh, it's different.
Speaker 1: I mean that was citny. That was that was bullying friend. Get the out of here. He was late twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: I was like, was on to He was like, well, I'm not dicking you down, so I don't need to speed up with my conversation.
Speaker 4: I gotta put on the spot.
Speaker 2: I never listened to my favorite jay Z songs, So you know, there's a lot of albums you got.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares about.
Speaker 2: Literally, nobody listening cares about Jason Nobody, nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta gotta play keep.
Speaker 1: Sweat nobody Rob, what's on your sex playlist?
Speaker 4: On my sex playlist?
Speaker 1: Let's get into that.
Speaker 4: We gotta uh gotta have some silk.
Speaker 2: Uh is silk meeting in my bedroom, meeting in my bedroom, meeting in bed.
Speaker 1: That's what you're playing in twenty nineteen. You're playing silk ever.
Speaker 4: And always playing silk. Freaky baby, Oh yeah, let me see freak me baby.
Speaker 3: You say stop, I would laugh if you put that on and then you try to insert your dick, I.
Speaker 1: Would laugh at you and then try to insert your dick, And yeah, I would laugh.
Speaker 4: First of all the minute because bring me baby. People are body brolling.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong with it with a little like laughter, a little goofiness.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't be in the nude. You don't be in the nude. That's the name of my comedy at home?
Speaker 4: Is that your dick?
Speaker 1: When marine turns up missing?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: The nude.
Speaker 1: On the sex playlist?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on now, if my feel good music is old school.
Speaker 1: You know all your sex player You got jay Z on the sex playlist? Brothers you do? You got contagion? What hell is going on between the cheets in my home. But you don't sing that.
Speaker 5: I haven't been put in that position. Okay, post leaving Kelly, Well you.
Speaker 1: Got to sing our Kelly's parts. What about genuine? There's so much genuine music that you can like have sex too, so anxious? Like sure too?
Speaker 4: Genuine is better than silk?
Speaker 1: What genuine is better than silk? Not o'clock on the phone. On the phone, you can.
Speaker 2: Put that song on repeat, honestly, Oh, here's a wedding song. Jared LeVert made to love you, May to love you. You don't know a song you don't know Jerrel Lebert. I know, I know plenty of Jared Lebert, May to love You. I was made to love you. Look it up, play at your wedding and write me in Sydney.
Speaker 1: When we made examples, we sang them. But Maria is like google it. I recall when we first met a long time ago. How could I forget when our first ladys?
Speaker 4: I remember?
Speaker 1: You won't make me say the story. We don't want to hear you sing? Okay, that song? And then Jesse is his name, Jesse, you bababy, the way you walk, the way it took the way you say. Oh, that's such a good song, such a great song. Yeah, first time I heard it was that a wedding. I just want to be from this dance. I was just hope and pray that music makes a leap, especially with the R and B and just get back to what it was.
Speaker 4: I love that Anderson pop album.
Speaker 1: I like him. I'm not are you having sex?
Speaker 7: I'm not?
Speaker 5: You know that this is the song music getting h I like him that song with him and Smoky Robinson though it is probably what's that song called?
Speaker 1: I don't even know how it goes by. I'm not gonna get that song from that friend Andrew, No, I want to make it better. I like Tamiya, I like sid I'm going through my phone.
Speaker 2: I've been listening to Voodoo a lot like voodoo. Oh Di'angelo Angela.
Speaker 1: Do we forget about the Angelo?
Speaker 2: We did remember he was skinny and then he was fatter and now he's you know, he's back to being big.
Speaker 1: He's biggest.
Speaker 4: The drugs.
Speaker 1: Like most people who can really sing like from a sad part, they got problems. R and B.
Speaker 3: You gotta have like either like a might beating, you might be beating somebody. You might have an alcohol problem.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about David Ruffing? I know you want to leave man.
Speaker 4: He was the outside in the rain. There's a part with David reference like I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna cry sometimes because crying, Like did he just cry on the record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love that like music like Motown.
Speaker 2: Motown niggas felt what they were singing because they wrote their music.
Speaker 3: No, because they were also high while they're Yeah, but that is this the pain when he get rip. He got the drip from the cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's so you're saying. Little Richard was just on. Uh was just dripping the whole shut out our Usher had a whole like the whole Profession album.
Speaker 1: I thought was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then now but I think what's happening with R and Bat now is they trying to keep up with these new kids. It's okay, right, I don't need a dance track. Usher should to make trap music. Now you got a little thought boy cut it's like us, shit, why are you dying this blind?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: He also had a little perm for a while too, like a swoop bang he did. He had the young Jack.
Speaker 5: Remember loving this club. At the end, he tried to put little like little dance songs in there. He was like, yeah, all right, crank that bad man.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I do remember I remember the Loving in This Club remix with Beyonce. Remember that? Yeah, you don't remember that Love in.
Speaker 4: The Club remix?
Speaker 5: Yes, I remember when Beyonce made her own version of in the Club by fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. Oh that sounds awful. And I was direct with the entire time, and I was like, I wish it would have read.
Speaker 4: God, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how do you feel about Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 4: I like Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 5: It took me a while to appreciate that album that that guy that I don't like talking about it anymore made.
Speaker 1: Tianna Taylor is like Kelly Rowland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tianna Taylor is like Kelly wro She got the look, she can sing, She's very talented. I'm on board for the team. The ship just don't it's not abot like. It was like, keep that same energy.
Speaker 1: And then all the songs was like, I don't what they don't go together.
Speaker 2: I like the remake with It's just weird. The whole album is just I love it. I like the cover of the album.
Speaker 1: I like the individual songs with them to get The cover was dope. I don't know. The cover was like this baggy thing on She's just like in the bed and hurt.
Speaker 4: That's the muscles. The muscles put pulling. It looked real thick.
Speaker 1: I was like, said, you had an Android in your pants? Okay, well, Rob, do you know arm that's how she looked on the cover. Huh Rob?
Speaker 3: Can you pull up your Spotify and tell us the last five songs that you played?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get the out, let's all do it. Let's do it. How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Go to your library and then it recently played, and tell us what you've been listening to.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I've been listening to. Yes, start Marie library. Okay, I listened to some Celine Dion today. The last five go in order, uh.
Speaker 2: Bins so Lune when I get home, Quicksands, Sizza, uh tiera whac only child.
Speaker 1: Did he bop? No Name? And Georgia Smith Tyrant. Oh that's grade five obsess.
Speaker 2: That's the Lizzo Jerome Radio. In case anybody's wanting, I love.
Speaker 3: My type by Sweetie, that's my type, money good, Megan these Stallion, Yes, money good?
Speaker 1: Who got the props?
Speaker 3: Black Moon, Me and My Crazy World, Lost Boys, you can't find Me, master Ace Incorporated.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is is it Is it organized by song, because mine's organized by like Listen, if you go to like if You're if You're home, and then you go to your library and then right here it says recently played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that, but it's not saying like specific said title ship you got what's happening here? Let me let me see you got playlist?
Speaker 2: Okay, so just go to one of these playlists and tell us because John the Joe Budden Podcast is at the top of the list, and you didn't want to say.
Speaker 1: That I see, I see three six Mafia, The.
Speaker 2: Unbreakable, Skipped, Uh, Soul Mixed Show, I don't you don't have none of these songs saved or downloaded? Uh, the Gap Band, earth Wind and Fire, the JB's and and uh Shiggy Shigg makes music.
Speaker 4: Shigg has a song?
Speaker 1: What's the how the song go?
Speaker 2: I'm in Dubai, I'm on a jet ski and your bitch is behind me. I'm on a jet ski.
Speaker 3: How do you know? To me?
Speaker 2: All Right? No, I just I can't rob tell people how they can find good songs. How do you discover new music? Before we go, like, how do you discover new music?
Speaker 5: I listen to a dope radio show called Origin Stories where they play all the samples that artists play.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 5: They do it every Tuesday. It's in Peduluma, California. But it's on a thing called mixed Cloud. I've been listening to that.
Speaker 1: DJ stuff.
Speaker 2: Also, Uh, Spotify has good curated playlist, well.
Speaker 1: Curated, and sometimes I just let it.
Speaker 2: I like, I play one song and I just let let it, let it run songs and sometimes they do the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also have Pandora. Sometimes they play songs, but I don't know are you paying for Pandora? I know you got ads. You can play five songs, and.
Speaker 5: You know I have I have ads on Pandora. I can't have Title and Spotify and Premium.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're going to l a. You got money? Yeah, but I'm not in the music industry. All right, okay, wow, all right, Well tell people listening where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, after July thirty, first you can see me on a Sherman showcase on IFC.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wrote on it and I'm in a couple of episodes of that, yes, and in a when does this come out?
Speaker 1: We don't know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, well yeah I had a cowenty Central featured, so yeah, check.
Speaker 1: That that's gonna come out bang by bang. When does that come out? You know?
Speaker 4: June back to back?
Speaker 1: You got June and July just went to back. It's gonna be a hot summer.
Speaker 4: Writing on some other things. Got those in the work, So excited about that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, so you're treating us to food after this?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Hey asking you shot received babe.
Speaker 2: Last time we went to shake shack, babe, this guy came over to us and I was like, we want fries and he was like okay, and Sydney and gay producer Andrew were like that was mean, and then he came back with fry.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, wait, tell the real story Marie.
Speaker 3: How I the guy remembered me because my because I had hair and my SAMs.
Speaker 1: But who asked for the fries? Marie? Okay and who ate the fries? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, everybody asking you show to save baby. Have a fabulous rest of the week. Way so we can free money, you know, check little you know, hit me up.
Speaker 1: I would never talk about the change, and I had to. I had to give my manager the size of the check. It's the motion in the ocean. Bt wait, robbery. You didn't give your Instagram or your Twitter?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, my Instagram. I love you. R V H A Z E. And Robert is the man on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Robert is the man, and he's the man for us. He's our favorite man.
Speaker 2: Rate comment, subscribe, Listen to the Patreon We've been seeing me all sliding over there.
Speaker 1: My god, you're doing such a great job. Were you keep coming up to us in public and telling us how much you love us? Because we love it? In public, people be like the hook are y'all? And people are like love the podcast so much excited the time.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jess for spotting me at Strawberry Milk Comedy Showy.
Speaker 1: We's friends now, so thank you so much. Okay, bye, guys Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 4: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.