Speaker 1: Coming up with To Get Loud Podcasts. We'll take a break from what we saw over the weekend. We'll get past the bills. We'll also talk about Travis Kelsey, Taylor Swift, will make fun of the Cowboys, and we'll look ahead to the Eagles. Ain't no guys, It is to Get Loud podcast. Fred Smooth Michael Jenkins, presented by Sea Geek, the official taking a partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: Yes, Smooth, yeap, what happened? Well?
Speaker 3: You know what, First of all, fan base, if we do all the crime, what the baby's gonna do?
Speaker 2: The economy already?
Speaker 3: Lord, they ain't got many jobs off you so realize this was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it for weeks and weeks and weeks, but.
Speaker 3: We've been We've been on this high because of everything new ownership, new era and the main but we had to be brought back down to reality jinks and yesterday was a reality checking. Here go to true reality. We wasn't as bad as people think we were. Was and we wasn't as good as people think we were. Come on, for three quarters the game was.
Speaker 2: Sixteen to zero.
Speaker 3: Then that landslide happened in the fourth quarter where everything went downhill. We knew this to beat a good team with the Bills, our good team. We knew we couldn't turn the ball over. You can't self inflict. We did it five times other than that third downs on the offense one for nine. You cannot do that and think you're gonna be the good team yesterday. The bully black eye Eye, it happens, all right. I had a situation where my son Jinks, Okay, all right, this a couple of years ago, all right, him and him and one of his class makes they got in the scuff at the school.
Speaker 2: He comes home, he tells me about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, how big is this kid? And he's like, yeah, this kid like like six two like too. I like, so you lost? He's like yeah. I was like, I got to go handle this right. So I go knock on mister up there.
Speaker 2: That was the kids laying ning.
Speaker 3: So I was like, all right, I need to go talk to his daddy. Jinks, knock on the door.
Speaker 2: Me and my son go there. You know, I'm talking trash. Before we get there. I come to the door. He's six sixty three hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh my glass.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like, mister, I am here to apologize for what my son did to your son, even though your son beat my son upright, Because now I had to realize it's a business decision I gotta make because one I can't get beat up in front of my son. Two his son already beat my son up. Ain't no useful both of us getting beat up by the family. So I talked my way out of the situation. We get back in to come my son, like what happened? I thought, you say, no, son, no listen, Sometimes you gotta use your brain figure out how to live another day. And that's what we had to figure out yesterday we got being by a better team at this time. Say him, how learned a thousand lessons? What not to do, ween not to do it, who not to mess with? He learned that yesterday and he finally had that game that says welcome to the NFL. We all have them, because, like I said, we've been on this high. He had to stumble to get better. Put it like this, Bills lucky that they playing him in September instead of November. He gonna be a different quarterback.
Speaker 1: And it seems to be a combination of Sam at times waiting too long in the pocket here and also not getting the protection he needed.
Speaker 3: That's a bad combination, bad combination when you're first of all, fat boys are the reason we win and lose games. They fat boys dominated our fat boys yesterday. Nine times he was on the ground. You can't beat anybody right like that. All right, Not only is he holding the ball, the bills knew. The reporters asked the bills, how would y'all attach it to him? We're sitting on everything because he pushed, he gets the ball out real quick, and he goes to his progressions quick. So they were like, well, we're gonna weaponize it and use that against him, and we're gonna force him to beat us over top. We never went high, we never went over the top, right, So they was literally waiting on all the short stuff, and that's what they picked off.
Speaker 2: Most of those fasts was short passes that they picked off.
Speaker 3: So with the with the line player howghest playing him holding the ball, it was the poor perfect storm.
Speaker 2: And I say that with.
Speaker 3: The storm being with an actual storm doing a storm to make it bad as it was.
Speaker 1: Jesus, So what was your welcome to the NFL moment. Every rookie has one. Do you remember when you were on the field and something happened to you thought, all right, i'm a pronow, I'm a pro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too it's too much.
Speaker 3: I think it was because I went three or four No, I went like eight games before I gave up my first touchdown.
Speaker 2: So I started off so fast that I'm like, oh this easy, burnt burned. I went to the sideline.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever noticed this with DB's when we come to the sideline, the camera already on the dude that burnt. None of your teammates gonna sit besides because they know. So when you sit on the bench, it's like you stink or something. So everybody just moving away from because they know they talked. It's lonely. So I'm looking around like when my teammates that no, you got burnt along, gonna take it along, and it just it's humbling.
Speaker 2: It shows you that other people get paid to do a job.
Speaker 3: Also, And and one thing about football, it's somebody out there that got your number.
Speaker 2: It's somebody body type.
Speaker 3: That you don't you can't really get with the the speed. It's something somebody had your number, and Sam it was that optimistic Bills defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that defense has always been good. They're gonna get better when von Miller comes back. But you've been in that situation before where and you made this point. Look, the truth is somewhere in the middle. But also when things are rolling against you and that momentimum is working against you, then it's over.
Speaker 3: It's landslide because now you're physically, mentally and emotionally taken out of this game. We played New England in the midst of the even imparty while they was going on the year. They had Randy Moss and you know what brookers date was breaking? Oh yeah, And we went to New England. By the second quarter it was thirty five zero. They was running us out of there, and it was like nothing we could do. We couldn't do nothing right, couldn't run the ball, passed the ball, couldn't play special teams.
Speaker 2: Nothing was working.
Speaker 3: Once them days happened, the best thing you can have is a coach. They say, you know what, We're gonna all watch this film together so I can call out each and every one of you right.
Speaker 2: And get you ready for the next game. Now.
Speaker 3: The great thing about It is usually after a dud like this, you come out and you become a stud in that next game because you done beat down to the floor right now, so now you're gonna come out mentally in another game. I can't have two back to back back again. I have to get out here and make some play. So hopefully that's the mindset we take into Philadelphia. But these beatdowns happen all the time. I don't think I can say that make I fan base feel better. At least we ain't the man Cowboys to the Cardinals, and we ain't Den with Bronco. Oh my god, listen, that's Madden. That's what I do to people.
Speaker 2: Been mad. I beat them one hundred to zero.
Speaker 3: I listen, I have never in my NFL career have seen somebody score seventy.
Speaker 2: Miami just shredded to them.
Speaker 1: Jayleen Waddle didn't even.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: And guess what the fastest the six fastest times in the NFL this year of people running right at twenty three miles per hour, all six out of Miami Dolphins, all speed for days this they have a track team down there. That's very scary. It's scary.
Speaker 2: Jenks Okay.
Speaker 1: So if you're Sean payton'fore Ron Rivera, you just got to be down. That's the way this. What do you tell your players?
Speaker 3: You tell them we gotta be down, Like we got an eye black, we got beat up. The better team won yesterday. But we know any given Sunday we can be the better team. We know we had as much to do with this loss as they have. We've handed them the ball. Five turnoffs. You handed them the ball. You're handed them the game like nine sacks. You are handing them the game. And people don't forget this. After the third quarter, we was sixteen to zero, meaning we're two scores in the field goal away from winning this game. Right then the interception happens. We're driving up in the field. Wasn't nothing wrong with the game plan. That was a killer, But then Fuller fixed the ball off and gets it back.
Speaker 2: All right, then we get nothing like.
Speaker 3: We had chances until we didn't, okay, and that's why the game got away from us like that.
Speaker 1: So you know how it is instant reaction is you got to be kidding me. And so we're saying, how is it cut out all these different things now that we've had a data digest. It talk people off the legends.
Speaker 2: We're one.
Speaker 3: We won as good as we thought we were, but we dmn show not as bad as they think we are.
Speaker 2: It was a true reality check.
Speaker 3: It shows you in the NFL, any given Sunday, things will happen. This team is a good team. We had one of the best defensive lines in football. I love our defensive backfield. We have a great receiving corp. We have a young quarterback that's learning on the job. And when he's learning on the job, we have to scrap that seatbelt on and be ready to go through these emotional ups and downs. I have said this, it's like a child. You feed a child too much, it will throw up on you. And after you throw up, it's gonna take a dump in that pample. And guess what we gotta do is, as parents, we gotta clean it up.
Speaker 2: Right. We have to clean it up and live to fight another day.
Speaker 3: But once this baby gets to a certain age where it can go to the bathroom by hisself and he can tell me I'm full, now, we're there. I like this reference and I'm just saying because he is a baby in this league four games old, he is a new boy. I don't even think we left the hospital yet. We just cut it in biblical cord.
Speaker 2: He's that young.
Speaker 1: He's played less than half a season as a starter.
Speaker 2: Listen, what sixteen quarters? It's still like nothing.
Speaker 3: So I need people to realize this, and this is what we also had to realize. Year at the year, we've been buying people recycle u' shoes. That's right, Well we got one that we birthed here with Sam Howe. So now we got to go through the birth and pains with him. We have to, So let's talk about some positives. First, we gotta pay the bills.
Speaker 1: Just stay right there. We're gonna do live. We're gonna start with Honda.
Speaker 2: Because you're a professional.
Speaker 1: You gotta feel the power of the CRV Hybrid and Accord Hybrid, Hondra's most electrifying vehicles yet. Find adventure one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport.
Speaker 2: I love it. I know you do.
Speaker 1: I'm their most rugged suv yet. Or experience the thrilling performance of the fund to Drive. Who doesn't like fun? It's the Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda that is perfect for you. See your local Hanna dealer today and RTS Recycle Track Systems is transforming the way commercial businesses and communities manage waste recycling that's imported.
Speaker 2: Fred, I'm a recycling guy.
Speaker 1: You know. I know you are.
Speaker 2: I'm a stifler for that.
Speaker 1: They combine the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize wast pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep my neighborhoods cleaner and greener. Visit RTS dot com to know more about how they can help manage business and your waste more responsibly.
Speaker 3: I'm all about that. I am a green guy. To the end of the day. I'm all about the earth. I have to leave a clean earth for.
Speaker 1: My kids and my grand kid. You're a good man.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's difficult when you're coming off a loss like this. Everything seems awful. It's a rainy day, just misery, gross, It's just.
Speaker 3: It was a gross day. But the fans, the energy was deare they weathered the storm. The storm was in the house, litt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: But it's always silvery lining in that it's always silbling lining, and it's a great teaching tape. Like I said, I think the rum pain, akay, the sasquash, bigfoot, whatever you want to call him, the missing link. He is destroying people he consistently. But you're gonna look at the.
Speaker 2: Stat line out. He ain't had no sacks, he had no tackle. He was disrupted. He changes games at the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 3: Right now, if you had to pick who's having the best year at the D line, I know it's tight, but the run pain has to be your pick.
Speaker 2: B Rob continues to put the league on notice that.
Speaker 3: Not only am I great running back, I can catch the ball at the backfield and he punishes DB's.
Speaker 2: He's looking for us. I'm glad I'm not playing anymore with guys like that looking for you. Like, listen to me.
Speaker 3: It's a different thing trying to get this guy to the ground compared to a guy like ag like b Rob is huge.
Speaker 2: I don't think people just stem inside him.
Speaker 3: He's legitly six one and a half six to two two and twenty five pounds.
Speaker 2: He's a man, all right. So you had some players just really get out there.
Speaker 3: Cody Barton Land at the team in town because I need to see him a little bit more physical. I need to also see him a little bit more sideline and sideline, especially when you're playing behind a defensive line like this.
Speaker 2: I don't give you excuses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not in linebacker now, Jamie Davis made some plays yesterday.
Speaker 2: I think he continues to progress.
Speaker 3: Also Can the fuller came through with a big play, but he had some spotty play up and down to there.
Speaker 2: But it was some good things you could take to this game.
Speaker 3: And like I said, third quarter, end of the third, it's sixteen to zero.
Speaker 2: We have a chance to win this game.
Speaker 3: And this day, everybody on the call of the misister game, it shows you one team had his quarterback for a long time know how to problem solved. One team is trying to figure it out with a young quarterback how to problem solve. But you got to do it on the job. And I'm sorry. The NFL is just not merciful for that.
Speaker 2: You're young. It's going to eat at you.
Speaker 1: One thing you said about b Rob, which I love, is there are some backs who and not all backs are like this. Some look for contact, no, they relish contacts like he loves it.
Speaker 3: You notice he falls forward for TwixT you're every time after contact. He's not one of those backs that you're gonna stand up. He's gonna run with pad level. He's gonna run behind his paths. And when the back does that, we attacking you in the first quarter. We'll attacking you in the second. But in the third and the fourth the yellow belly stars to show you start to get wod down because don't forget, I still got to cover.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna have to get better at the defensive back, the cornerback tackling and stopping the talk sweep because if we don't stop it, they're gonna keep running it.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you when you play it, what back was always running hard? Running at you?
Speaker 2: Brand he was?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought.
Speaker 3: The football guys was playing tricks on us, because you know what, Jenks, he's the type football player you make on madd Yeah, six ' four, three hundred pound because then he used to balloon. He played at two eighty, but he used to balloon in the winter time and the three hundred pounds did he really and we had to tackle him. I remember a game just like yesterday the Giants. Anytime we played the Giants, they wanted to make the corners tackle.
Speaker 2: That was their thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big back tackle folk the first four player they ran, toss sweep to my side and he is tossing me up.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about serving me lunch. I didn't even ask for lunch, jink. He is serving me lunch. Nothing but Brandon Jacob dishes all. So we get We get to like the next drive, and I'm telling the run check this out, coach call cover two. I'm gonna squeeze it. I don't think I'm gonna get to him, but I'm gonna squeeze it.
Speaker 2: And you know, run big hitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tossed it, and my head jinks, I'm like, damn because.
Speaker 2: It's so most and now everything is slow motion. Is like, Fred, are you gonna take him on again?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna just stand your ground and let your team handle it? I chose the latter, And as I look back and I hear this collision with Brandon Jacob run Landry.
Speaker 2: I thought my dude was dead. Listen, he ran him over so banked it changed la Ron Landry for life?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: After that, he began to be addicted to waits.
Speaker 1: I remember that. That was the thing for a while, seeing.
Speaker 3: People addicted that, y'all. I've seen people addicted to a lot of stuff. But he just we would go.
Speaker 2: We would call each other out and say this do dB night.
Speaker 3: He would come in my house. We waiting on the other guy to make it. He is in my basement lifting way. I was like, we're going. You know, we're going to the club right now. Yeah, I'm like, dude, Like no. That incident forced him to fall in love with metal plates like he never wanted to get.
Speaker 2: Ran over ever again.
Speaker 1: I remember all those pictures him crazy swore.
Speaker 3: Balloon from two twenty to like two forty, all monks. He turned into one big muscle, just a nick like he would just come to proud be like is that a neck walking?
Speaker 2: Just a nick. It was like.
Speaker 3: Totally different jinks. So one play changed his mindset.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it's my fault.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't take them on.
Speaker 3: I was a cow, all right. I was a cow with jeez. I ain't scared to say it. I was a coward at that time.
Speaker 2: He was leaning on me. I'm telling you, like, you're.
Speaker 3: Giving them situations and I made a business to see it that I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Hang it.
Speaker 3: I had to apologize to the run leg I'm sorry, brother, that was all my fault.
Speaker 1: So one more question about b Rob Do you want to see him touch the ball more?
Speaker 3: I'm not really one of these people that, oh, we need to run the ball, we need to do what we need to run the game. Okay, that's what great teams do. They take your weakness and they exploit it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: If the team has a weak defensive, live run at them. If they have week DB's pass it.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those guys that's like, oh, we need to run the boss. Stop allay, cry me a river. At the end of the day, adapt to the team you're playing. And if it's a b ROB game, it's a b ROB game like Philadelphia b Rob game.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 3: Because the best way to stop jaylen Hurst is forced him to watch most of the game with us and the running game. Does that make him sit on the sideline? That's how we beat them last year. Sit over there and you watch the game. I'm gonna give you seven possessions if you don't do good on them, same possessions we gonna shorten this game, murk it up and make it nasty.
Speaker 2: B Rob has that ability.
Speaker 3: But I trust coach be enemy and knowing when to make it a b Rob game, win, to make it a Sam hiw game.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about what we saw in the NFL over the past weekend, including Taylor Swift, Travis Kelsey, Cowboys taking an The only.
Speaker 3: Thing that can make our fan base fear together is you're watching the cart Nails led by Joshua Dobbs in the Kayla Williams Sweepstakes destroy the jar. So now I hear people out there calling my boy wat Prescott. Yeah, I hear my outay. I hear the rumbles right now. You know he old Bulldogs, So I pull it for him. Fourteen games, Yeah, yeah, fifteen games. But boy he didn't look good, yadn because that was the first time all year that they were forced to win it offensively. Defensively, they been winning game. I think they're scared. I took the brought the Cowboys back down the earth. Also, hey, this league right here is a hard allegiance.
Speaker 1: It is a pay the bells, paying the bills.
Speaker 3: Get Loud podcast is brought to you by bed three six five, the official Sports been partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: Bet on a range of.
Speaker 3: NFL markets with bet three six five. Craft your own person that personalization bet slip and parlays. Access thousands of games with live screaming. Place your bet before the match. I'm doing the game. It's up to you. Download Bet three sixty five today. Join eighty million. I ain't thinking with a and men pillion on planet. Hey, eighty million people worldwide, age twenty one plus only must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem call of text one eight hundred gambler. All right, then we got mw AA. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream about places anywhere in the world, and in a blink of eye, we're there. That's the wonder of flight. All you have to do is decide where to dot Us International Airport. Let your imagination sore, book your adventure today at flight dollars duck dot com slash NonStop bills paid.
Speaker 1: I bet the Cowboys couldn't fly to Arizona faster.
Speaker 3: Listen, they couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now, it asked, the question is the Arizona Carton. The players didn't get the memo that they take it for Caleb. That's what I tell people all the time. The players are still got to play. We can't put bad fem out there because you want us in the front office to lose. And I think it did a good job with the Cowboys are showing them you're not as good as your thought you were. It was a very humbling game. And if if you watch the game, they dominate the ball by running it. All right, Everybody talked about this past rush at the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: What happened when you don't pass and you just bludgeted him, you run right at them.
Speaker 3: So not only did the Cardinals put it on Wax that this is how you beat the Cowboys by running at them, they also humiliated them by being the.
Speaker 2: Bottom feeding team, being a team that people.
Speaker 3: Got Super Bowl hopes for a jinx And this is what I love it. Like on the day like we had yesterday, who'sah, at least the Cowboys lost, all right, That's how I go.
Speaker 1: Imagine being a Broncos fan or a Cowboys fan today.
Speaker 2: I think the Broncos seventy points JINX.
Speaker 1: That was too shy of the NFL record in the regular season. You met you never see that, never see.
Speaker 3: That in Sean Payton is livid, Like listen, he is livid, and he probably more livid that he can't playing the game on Russell Wilson because you don't play defense.
Speaker 2: He don't play defense. So the thing about it.
Speaker 3: Is, if you're Denver, you got a Hall of Fame quarterback, a Hall of Fame coach, and you're still in the football abyss, that doesn't happen much. That doesn't happen much.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: If Russell Wilson was here and coach Gibbs was here, like it's Super Bowl a bus right right, like Denver. Nobody has like Denver pick to do anything like this is a different circumstance that I think it's gonna get worse before it get better because Sean Payton is a celebrity coach, I meaning he wants to be bigger than the team.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that don't usually work out.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know what what hurts him now is remember before the season, he took a shot at Nathaniel Hackett and said, this is one of the worst coaching jobs ever.
Speaker 2: You just gave up said that you never gave up.
Speaker 1: What have you done?
Speaker 3: Listen, never gave up seventy points. This is the thing about it. Coaching needs the players. Players need the coaches. If you separate the two, you have separated the team. And Denver Broncos separated team. They are headed for a divorce.
Speaker 2: We know this. They are headed for divoys.
Speaker 3: Because it recessed the time cycle for him once he gets a new quarterback. It's just one of those things where I just see that just not working in Denver.
Speaker 2: But to the Cowboys juice.
Speaker 1: I'll say he's not divorced. Who's together? Taylor Swift? Travis? Because I am so all, I'm just over the store so already.
Speaker 2: So should we name them?
Speaker 3: Travis Swift could be you know, because they always give you yes, oh yeah, yeah something.
Speaker 2: But you know what I like. I like the parent I do. I do you? They actually look well together, the good together. But you know she's gonna drop albums, you know, my god, she does with her love life. I can't wait for the eighty seven Ways to Break a Heart. I love it, the fifty yard line. My love is your end zone.
Speaker 1: You know she's so subtle, She's gonna call it. She's gonna take Arrowhead Stadium and call it arrow and it's gonna be about an arrow through her heart after they broke up by Pat mahonons he.
Speaker 2: Threw us away.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be something because she's brilliant like that in a way to show the world that, yes it is.
Speaker 2: Got up there with Mama Kelsey. That showed that. So you with your future mother in law?
Speaker 1: Is it too early to be mamin No?
Speaker 2: No, because we don't know how long they've been dating. We do not know this.
Speaker 3: They have done a great job of saying, you know, now, we'll show the world right yard, So we don't know they passed. I don't know how long they've been dating. But she with Mama Kelsey, she understands. And I had to ask myself, who is the most popular up there?
Speaker 2: I looked over there.
Speaker 3: All I can think about with Mama Keaelsy and Canbasoup. But he I got Taylor swiftson right here. I've seen these. I should I say celebrity relationships in sports before. I think this one has a chance to work because Kelsey is in the back end of his career, and I think it doesn't have the power to like derail him from where he's doing and what he's doing.
Speaker 2: I think it's that's a good relationship. I think I'm putting for him. You know some relationships you pulled for Yeah, because you're like, yeah, they blong together. I feel like these two blow together, oh man, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because she's hard on men, all right, she loves ve them, Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: So I just think this appa male and Kelsey. Yeah, it's that dude. I think he's that dude. She's still making more money to him.
Speaker 1: Don't get a twisted So what have you ever seen what is the possibility of Travis Kelsey getting distracted? Because this is this is after the game. What were they asking Patrick Mahomes about, not about beating the Bears, They were asking him about Taytor Swift being up there in this suite maybe going out with Kelsey. Have you ever seen that before where someone in the locker room dates someone prominent and they kind of get a little bit distracted by that happening.
Speaker 3: Mail LaVar Arrington was Dave Serena Williams when I got here, And yes, Serena Williams.
Speaker 2: Could take the air out of room.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: So I've seen guys date celebrities and sometime do get off track with that game. And that's why I say, with him being a super veteran, he's there already. He's already. See minute is if not the best tight end of all time. I don't think it will mess with this Kansas City team. If it was the Bills team or something like that, a team that hasn't got over the hump you don't know how to win.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bill Belichick said, Kelsey has made a lot of big catches in his career. This might have been there.
Speaker 2: From the mess coach.
Speaker 3: That's the coach said, you know what you you the real they would coach him, You are the real MVP.
Speaker 1: Right here, a couple of actual quick pay the bills, and then we'll wrap things up here. Have a touch about Honda. Have you if you missed it the first time, you got to feel the power of the CRV Hybrid and Accord Hybrid as well the most electrifying vehicles yet. Find adventure one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport their most rugged suv ever, or throwing performance from the funder Drive Hound Civic with an available turbo charged engine, get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Finding Hondah perfect for you. Get your local Honda dealer today and find the card that you like. Finally, breaking news for you Commanders fans, you know the deal. Seat Geek now the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The Dealers finalize they're the newest member of the Commander's family. Welcome, Welcome, Settle in for a while. If you're buying tickets, selling tickets to the Commander's games or any live event in the DMV, it's easy. Seat Geek is the place to do it. The official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. So Commanders fans can.
Speaker 3: Fan, yes, fan all you want to, because we've been had pack houses and we gonna need more peck to represent this team and to help this team.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, seek Geek is.
Speaker 1: A way to do it well. This team can help themselves with a win coming up against the Eagles. Now this is a big challenge going to Philly. But you were saying before, which which I love this mentality is look forget about the Eagles being the Eagles and the NFC champion from last year. This division game, anything can happened, all right.
Speaker 3: We don't respect you like everybody respect you. It's like your brother. If you feel the rest of your brother. He know you, he know you inside and now he know if you can't take that headlocked.
Speaker 2: He know what you do not like.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, when you scuffle with them and go back and forth with them, the familiarity is the thing that slows this game down. And coaches know each other. We know who got the what pleyer, what matchup is needed. It's totally different. It don't matter what happened last week. It don't matter what gonna happen two weeks from now when it comes to NFC East Football.
Speaker 2: Every team gonna show up and show out. So, yes, can we beat Philadelphia?
Speaker 3: Damn right, we can beat Philadelphia because the last time we played them, we beat them.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 3: So these guys, John Allen, they ain't afraid of Philadelphia. You know the statue of Philadath. First of all, I had to go hate on Philadelphia too. Stop putting statues of fake humans up. Never exists.
Speaker 1: He's not a real person, not a real person.
Speaker 3: So every time I go to Philly, I just I just go draw graffiti on the Rockets statue because.
Speaker 2: He ain't a real guy, and no real.
Speaker 3: City has a statue of fake guys up there.
Speaker 1: It's like, remember that time Rocky was in the movies and he wasn't here, and he wasn't a real guy.
Speaker 2: He never ran those steps.
Speaker 3: Listen, Sevester Stallone ran those steps right, not Rocky, by boy, How could one dude represent the whole city?
Speaker 2: Because we blue collar? Just why we blue collar? Were good guys.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna put a statue of a mythical dude, right, all right? That's not like that's Bill in the statue of a president that was never a president?
Speaker 2: But why would you do it? But I just won't questions answer, That's all. I won't question his answer.
Speaker 1: How difficult is it to play in Philly?
Speaker 2: It's hard? Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember starting in my rookie year and coach was like, if y'all have any family want to travel, tell him don't travel this week?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: He was serious?
Speaker 2: Dead series.
Speaker 3: Then my second coach told me, no, don't ever let your family go to Philly, de And then Coach Gibbs came like, no, don't you ever let your family go said that all of them him and I'm I'm like, what's going on here? Then I realized the old vet had a prison at the bottom of it. That the fans took pride in writing their name on the wall saying that they served two days in jail there because they beat up some fan from New York, Washington and Dallas. So uh, that pretty much says everything that you need to know. Fairy, they boot Santa Claus. I think they jumped on the Easter Bunny. These guys they take they take pride. Yeah, and being the roughest crowd in the NFL, they are different.
Speaker 2: They had to grease the light Poles. It was like, listen, they are different, right.
Speaker 3: They are in the mindset us against y'all and that's it.
Speaker 2: And if the football team will whoop y'all on the field, we'll whoop you off the field. So this no that their mintality.
Speaker 3: You're leaving with a black eye when you go to Philadelphia, you're gonna leave with a Philip Chinese state she'ese coming right down in your mouth, and you're gonna have a black eye to go with them.
Speaker 2: Black Jordan's You just got this here.
Speaker 1: You know what is the best way for wrap things up, the best way to put a bad performance behind you, like we saw against the Bills and say all right, clean slate, new week.
Speaker 3: Let's watch it as a team, okay, because we usually break up offense, defense, special teams and watch field.
Speaker 2: Watch it as a team.
Speaker 3: Let's hold everybody accountable, and let's say never again. Let's say never again, Sam Howe, never again. Let's say never again. Defensive backfield giving up them touchdown, never again. Let's hold each other accountable. Let's regroup.
Speaker 2: We lost a battle, we ain't lost the war. Yep. Oh, I like that was deep.
Speaker 1: That was deep. I had to pause and think about it. I'm like, what's right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's gonna do it. For the Get Loud Podcast presented by Seat Geek, that is Fred Smooth, I'm Michael Jenkins and this man changed the direction of Lron Landry's life.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the world.
Speaker 1: If you like to Get Loud podcast, There's a lot more where that came from. Command Center comes your Way to a week, Next Man Up comes your Way once a week, and then we have Players Club each and every Saturday. The views and opinion is expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.