Speaker 1: Hello, folks, and welcome to another in real life episode of the Therapy Gecko podcast. My name is Lyle. I'm here once again in Washington Square Park. It is about eight pm in the evening. I don't normally do these episodes in the evening. I normally do them at night. But there is such an eclectic, beautiful energy that happens here at night. Whether you're listening on an audio version of this or a video version of this, I do hope that the energy of the evening what is the word dig digs into your brain and may it is good? Okay, all right, I don't want to go on to ram believe an intro, So I'm not and I'm gonna just start talking to people. This is being a gecko and talking to people. This is the Therapy Gecko, and let's talk to people. Okay, Yeah, have a seat.
Speaker 2: What is this thing on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 3: I'm Gabby.
Speaker 1: I've be nice to meet you. You have a dog? What kind of dog is this dog?
Speaker 4: Noodle?
Speaker 2: She's a service dog.
Speaker 1: She's a service dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah's if you pretend to cry, she'll freak out. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Wait if wait, So I'm curious Okay, So she's like an emotional support dog, yes, like for anxiety.
Speaker 2: She does other stuff too, but it's a personal.
Speaker 1: I guess because like, okay, so if you if you start to cry, she freaks out.
Speaker 5: She'll start licking your face a lot. And it's pretty difficult to you know, sob when you have a dog licking you all the time.
Speaker 1: It was she trained to do that? Like if you she's a natural.
Speaker 2: She grew up in quarantine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she just grew up around like learning how to receive her my emotions and stuff.
Speaker 1: So interesting, what is it? It's a service dog? Yeah? When did when did you get her? You got her in quarantine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so about five years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I have a question for you. But I mean, this is a well trained dog. This is a dog that's in tune with you. Do you believe that dogs have like like what what do you believe is like within the consciousness of a dog? Oh my god, you can't the dog just like put her hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah you just think I'm nervous. I'm not nervous. Uh do Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think dogs like what goes on in a dog's brandy?
Speaker 5: Dogs actually able to read the I think it's the left side of your face, like like humans do.
Speaker 2: So if I start like.
Speaker 5: Whoa, then she reacts because she can see that.
Speaker 2: Uh you know.
Speaker 5: And if I get angry or if I start harming, like punching myself, she'll react in a similar way, or she'll put her body between uh whatever I'm doing to harm myself and whoa?
Speaker 1: Interesting? How did you? Uh? How does a dog get trained to do that?
Speaker 2: She's just a natural. I have no idea. All dogs, all dogs innately can do this. Uh.
Speaker 5: And all dogs are really empathetic too as well to their owners.
Speaker 1: So do you I I okay, Like, but there are some asshole off yes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's like the fucking bitches, the.
Speaker 1: Wab off the no, no, this is going on. This is going on the record, ude, and I'll defend you. I hate small dogs. I hate small dogs. Okay, I hate small dogs. I hate I hate the crusty white especially them. Yeah. I know, I like a big, fluffy yeah dog.
Speaker 5: Like, you're not bringing you fucking like small ass HuaHua crusty eye to like at therapy meeting or something.
Speaker 2: That's that's why you're going to the therapy.
Speaker 5: Because your fucking small ass crusty dog is I'm curious?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, like it's why it's generally accepted that human beings can be good or evil. Yeah, Like there's some people you can look at you be like, all right, there's some people they were eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like yeah.
Speaker 1: But like like do dogs possess the set? Like if you see like a dog being an asshole, can you be like that's an evil dog? Or because dogs don't have the same level of consciouses to make choices you think they it's.
Speaker 5: Usually they're brought up like that or there's like a like a just order in their in their like a rage syndrome or something. But like, but that's why you know, we own so many of these dogs, because they're not freaking like bouncing on us and like trying to kill us when they have the chance.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you didn't have a dog, what kind of animal would you have.
Speaker 2: She's just getting she's getting settled, she.
Speaker 1: Just sat down, she's getting nice and.
Speaker 5: Maybe like a large cat, you know, do you know, like they they're they're domesticating panthers these days?
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I mean I guess yeah, they are like large.
Speaker 5: Do you know how cool that would be, like just walking around Washington Square Park with the fucking panther.
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't honestly, I wouldn't be that would.
Speaker 2: Be I definitely beat this. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you like do you think dogs?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What's she thinking about? Right? Does she have thoughts? Or does she live an objective life?
Speaker 2: Usually I looked this up. I was like, what is this?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: Usually ninety percent of time just thinking about their owner and their well being.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, so what do you what's the dog thinking about? If it's in the way and then it's like food and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a domesticated dog with like a wolf I don't know, probably like eating people.
Speaker 1: Yo, And I asked you this is not a gotcha question, It is genuine like yeah, yeah, like, is is your dog kind of like a slave?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Objectively speaking? You low key have a slave a little bit? And it's like, look, look, look it's socially all.
Speaker 2: The time she's trained for me.
Speaker 5: She comes at my back and call I decide her food. I get it?
Speaker 2: Is she a slave?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 3: Is this might be bad?
Speaker 2: Do slaves like being slave? Because that what makes them a slave?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I think everything you said before is will make someone else. I mean, look, you're fine, Well you're fine. We live in a society where it's okay slave dog, It's okay to have a dog as a slave sla So yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we'll come to that agreement.
Speaker 1: I mean, know what's funny is I don't know if they're actually they might are they still behind us? PETA was doing a protest right behind right there? Okay, Peter was here doing a protest now.
Speaker 5: And we're talking about enslaving enslaving dogs.
Speaker 1: Do you think PETA is against like.
Speaker 2: Like slaving enslaving dogs, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, the word like domesticate, like domesticated is like I we domesticated dogs. It's kind of just another word for slave.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I mean it would Peter be okay with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was up there, I was talking to them, and they were they were coming up to them, So I think I think they're they're cool with.
Speaker 2: Like just enslavements of dogs.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, everything else like freaking chickens, And that's how bad.
Speaker 1: It's funny to what you said about like does it count as a slave if they like it? I mean, like if you had a slave, and you were like, hey, you know, look, the slave is doing better than they were doing the wild. We give them a nice home, we don't do bad things. It's like, well, it's still a slave. Yeah, it's a dog.
Speaker 5: It's a companion's opinion, like Canyon.
Speaker 2: Look see she's just about to be She doesn't give a fuck. Look at that.
Speaker 1: What's your name again? What do you what's your life like? Gabby? Outside of.
Speaker 2: Dog, I work as a cashier.
Speaker 1: Look how cool she is? Man, she's a chill dog.
Speaker 5: Uh cashier. I was a TikToker for a bit. I'm a triplet. I've been in movies when I was younger, and that's how I pay for a lot of my stuff.
Speaker 1: That's it, you, I you just brought up so much lore and I have a lot of questions. I don't know where we should start, all right. So you're a cashier, used to be a TikToker, a triplet, used to be in movies when you were younger? How much younger like when you were like like child?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get more money because I was younger.
Speaker 1: It really Yeah. Do you say do you get royalties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah all the time.
Speaker 1: Can I can I ask if you've been in anything I might have seen.
Speaker 2: I definitely have.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to share I have?
Speaker 2: I'm so googleable, Like, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Do I want to show you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can show you? Because wait, okay can I alright?
Speaker 5: Like if you know my full name, my last name, I'm the first thing that pops up.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Yeah, the fact that I mean, you can show me off screen. But we've already people will find out one way or another, so we're already here a deal. Can Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was in an Iron Legend, the movie with Will Smith, and I was in a movie.
Speaker 1: Called I've Never Seen I Am Legends.
Speaker 2: I forgot the other name.
Speaker 5: Look up people watching, look up Gabby Hill, Gabriella Hill.
Speaker 2: My IMDb is in there.
Speaker 1: Were you in? Like like TV shows? What was the other movie besides Iron Legends?
Speaker 5: I'd literally tell on the tip of my tongue. I haven't seen either of them.
Speaker 1: So you haven't seen either of them? Did you get into a child acting?
Speaker 5: Well this relates to the triplet part right, So with with kids, you can't say on the screen too long, right yause, so they could just swap us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, the twins made it big. Oh, yeah, yeah, okay, so see your your your trip there, your sisters are So if we watch I AM Legends, that's three different people playing you.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm the one that says the line.
Speaker 1: But okay, but but three different people are portraying you. Yes, yes, yes, so you say the line and your sister's got like to be like the back of your head and ship. Yeah are they are?
Speaker 6: They?
Speaker 1: Are they jealous about that that you got to say the line there?
Speaker 2: Because I get the money too.
Speaker 1: Do they still get money or do you? Do? You each get an equal amount of that's fun So that's fucked up. You said the lines. I know, I know, right, what do you still get money to this day? That's awesome? Wait is it like enough to like live off of?
Speaker 2: It's like enough to like pay for stuff? I mean I have a job obviously, so.
Speaker 5: But like freaking like my friend I got I just got an apartment, Like my furniture I got that covered.
Speaker 1: So fucking awesome. Yeah, well that's so cool. I feel like you know what actually, okay, now that you know what's funny, we're talking to you because sometimes I look at like, well this is I was thinking about like family YouTubers kind of freaking out, And I guess I was extending that logic back to like child like child actors. It kind of bs me. Brings me out to like give that much attention to a kid. You know, no, I get it, but like by talking to you, I'm like, oh, well, maybe that kid grows up and they get like, you know, they get to go into Wayfair shopping spree totally covered by Sweet Life is acting Cody or whatever. I'm like, Okay, actually, do I feel less sad for a kid?
Speaker 2: Like what I was thinking them kids did?
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say?
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, they just switch us out. I was like I was on there forever being exploited.
Speaker 2: By like the Harvey Williams or whatever is there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you got to meet you got to hang out with will Smith? Oh yeah, he was so. I was pretty rude to him though you're a root to Oh yeah, how are you rude to him?
Speaker 2: He was like, uh, calling my parents.
Speaker 5: I was young, all right, this is like infamous among my family too, right. Yeah. He comes out to me, He's like, hi, Gabby, I heard you in the senior We're playing together, and I go, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: Dude, that give me a high five. That's looking awesome. You you mogged to William Smith. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he goes and he goes, Okay, she usually liked this.
Speaker 1: And you know how old were you at the time?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was young, like six, seven, maybe younger. I don't know. I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 1: So hey, and is it still is? It's still going on? Thing's good. I gotta always double check. I'm always afraid that we got we got good stuff and it's not recording. So you were six or seven.
Speaker 2: Maybe younger. I haven't seen the movie, I like said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like at that age, like you're you're a dick to everyone you don't even care about Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 5: I just and my line was me calling out mommy, and I wasn't it worked because of the scene I was with my fake mother, but I was actually crying out with my mom off stage because I was like, who are these people handling?
Speaker 1: Were you a major character in the.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't a trailer too, So that got me.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you had how many lines you had? Wait? You're telling me, yeah, you're telling me, Yes, when you were six you said when you were six or younger. You said mommy on screen for like three seconds. Yes, and now at can I a skolojo right now?
Speaker 2: And Jaden Smith also referred to me in the in the.
Speaker 1: Scene cascolojo right now? Yeah, and now at the age of twenty almost fifteen years later. Yes, you are paying for furniture with that money. Yes, that's so fucking awesome. That's that's amazing. Yeah, what was your TikTok? Tell me about your TikToker career.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, it's just for a bit, but you know the animal trend that was like which cat is your boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Or like which raccoon? Yeah, I started that.
Speaker 1: There's so many claims to fame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was serious, man, when I was the first tart TikTok and I was making these these this stuff And then I go on Instagram and people are sending me like this stuff like Gobby, like didn't you make this?
Speaker 2: Like you know?
Speaker 5: And I was like, I guess I did, and people just stealing it and stealing it, and and I got like six point five, like twelve million views for one video, six point five million likes.
Speaker 1: Like would you Okay? So, so when you were a kid, you were acting and then TikTok, you had some steam like are you trying? Are you in New York like trying to be like do entertainment ship? That's not your vibe.
Speaker 5: What's chilling with my dog coming to wash smoking cigarettes? Talking to people like you were talking to my boyfriend or my friends. I'm not I'm not really in that in that life. My sister though, my older sister, she does acting.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, okay, so she was like she was she was scorned forever, but at the back of the head she had to find stardom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said her on the quest since that day?
Speaker 1: And does she does she do stuff?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 5: I think she was just an extra in a movie in a TV show. Didn't ask what the name was?
Speaker 1: What where are you? Do you have any aspirations to do any like creative stuff? Or are you just like I want to be a librarian, A librarian? Okay, well why librarian?
Speaker 2: I like books?
Speaker 1: And I have no further questions. I have no further questions, and you need not elaborate further. I'm trying to think of any anything else I want to Did I cover all the parts of your lore?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 5: Why are you here in Washington's squirt Park. We dressed in cream. Like you think I'm interesting? Look at you, man, like you're in a costume, A get go costume.
Speaker 1: I have a hot take. Okay, I don't think i've and I've learned this by interviewing people across the world, across the world, across the world. Being in a costume does not inherently make you interesting. Really, Yeah, I've done a ton of interviews or like, talk to a bunch of people where I'm like, oh, this guy's in a costume is probably interesting. Sits down, not that interesting.
Speaker 5: Tell me one interesting about yourself, and then I'll and then I got to go, and then I'll see if it's But I'll see if it's interesting or not.
Speaker 1: Tell you want me to tell you? Want to thing about myself? Yeah, I don't know if I have any No, no, no, I went the interesting thing about I don't. I mean, oh, I have one. Yeah. Every time I go to get a slice of pizza and I asked them not to heat it up.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not interesting, man, it's just kind of sad.
Speaker 1: Why Why? Is all right? Right? Thank you, Gaby. Anything else you want to say to the people of the computer.
Speaker 2: Before we go follow my Instagram g y h on a score of sixty.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Gabby. This is oh, it's a it's a YouTube, YouTube dot com, slash lyle Forever, it's a it's a podcast. It's all but uh oh bye doggy. It's a nice dog. That was Gabby. That was That was pretty cool. That was a That was a great first interview. That is kind of that that conversation really did make me feel less bad for child actors that fifteen years later, because that isn't that crazy, Like if you can buy, if you can furnish a studio apartment fifteen years later with money you made saying mommy for three seconds and I am legend, imagine what like Cole Sprouse's apartment looks like. It's probably awesome, It's probably great. What is your name, sir, I'm Nick, Nick. Nice to meet you. You look at you. You're wearing a Miller light shirt. They're you're remember White Boy Summer. I feel like you're doing White Boys Summer.
Speaker 9: Probably, yeah, that'd be probably pretty accurate. Do you see the dog in the back? Which though there's a dog in the back, where's the dog?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a dog that's too, dude, a golden Retriever with sunglasses and a backwards hat. That's been that's major white boy summer. How's how's life going, Nick? What's happening?
Speaker 10: Oh man, life's going good. Life's busy right now, though. Tell me Mark's busy.
Speaker 9: Just work and school and trying to travel around. It's a it's a lot, but we're getting through it. We're doing well.
Speaker 1: What what what are you trying to travel around to? Oh?
Speaker 9: Just to I don't know, be around, I guess travel, travel around, see new things.
Speaker 10: I don't know. Young, I feel like I should do it while I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how old are you?
Speaker 10: I'm twenty one, twenty one.
Speaker 1: That's called you, n Yu guy.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm actually busy now. I'm busity from Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh what's going on in Florida?
Speaker 10: Oh man, there's a lot going on in Florida.
Speaker 1: Tell me Mark all the time?
Speaker 10: Man, what uh?
Speaker 9: It's busy season. The beach is full. Got lots of commotion going on every day. I feel like it's a every time I step out of my house, I feel like there's something something new going on. But I live in Daytona Beach too, So okay, it's pretty Uh, I don't know, there's always something going on down there.
Speaker 1: I feel are you, like, are you living like the ultimate like fucking Florida party dream?
Speaker 10: Probably pretty close to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought you're twenty one. You're like you're like a guy, like are you are you like, are you out at the club every night? Being like I'm never gonna die?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, not really the club. I like just like a good like beach hangout. Like it's like a good good maybe like a beach bar to have like a drink or two.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a lot of fun down there.
Speaker 9: Living by the beach is like a different, totally different vibe that I can't even explain. Like I used to live in an apartment like maybe five miles Inland, and it was totally different. Living by the beach is so so much better.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like every night of your life is a movie down there.
Speaker 10: It definitely is.
Speaker 9: Well, so I work nightship to Oh really, I'm up all all night long?
Speaker 1: What do you Where do you work? What do you do? Can you guess you're a bartender at a or you sell? Oh wait, no, you teach surf lessons.
Speaker 10: Now I wish I don't even know how to surf.
Speaker 1: You know, know how to serve, don't know how to serf.
Speaker 10: I don't know how to surf. I really don't. I I'll go watch him, but.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, but I'm very disappointed to hear you know, you just seem like you know how to surf.
Speaker 10: Well I should probably learn it.
Speaker 1: So no, no, you never have to ever do anything ever. What do you What is your job?
Speaker 10: I work as an EMT Oh cool?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's that.
Speaker 9: Just adds like the Florida craziness of like every every night is a Florida man story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like, but it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I feel so judgmental right now because I I don't know why I was like, look at this guy is young. He's probably fucking partying it up at the club all night. That's why he's up until six am. And it's like, no, he's that he's saving lives, dude.
Speaker 9: Well, don't get me wrong, I don't get me wrong. In between, there's definitely a lot of fun happening. Okay, But that's what makes it cool is that like I step out and I'm like, I'm right in it. Like right at the beach, right at whatever's going on, and like there's so many things that happen in Daytona all the time that I just I feel like I'm always in the always like caught in the moment there.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, can you a favor and hold the mic just a lot? Oh yeah, Sorr, No, that's probably fine. I don't want to like no, no, no, I try to remember what I was gonna ask you. Yeah, uh uh shit, I lost my train of thought.
Speaker 10: That's okay.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your ultimate dream in life?
Speaker 10: Sir oh Man?
Speaker 9: Honestly, I feel like people have like a lot of like goals and like ambitions and stuff, and like a lot of them are like a lot of them are work, and a lot of them are like things are striving for and like that's definitely good, like to have goals. I feel like I have goals like that. But my goal in life is really just to like be around I guess like the people I love, be around them, make like those memories, Like that's what's important to me. It's not because you know, no matter where you work, no matter what you do, you're always going to be like a number or position or whatever. It's about like making a difference beyond that about being like in your community, you know, elevating people up. That's what's really important, is like, you know, being with people. That's why I like to work that position because I feel like I get to do that a lot. But it's something, you know, a little bit more than that. It's not necessarily like a position or a goal I strive for. It's for like that that level of can I make someone else's day better? And that's what brings me happiness is knowing that the people around me are happy.
Speaker 10: That's like the ultimate goal.
Speaker 1: And like, have you ever encountered, like, as an AMT, have you ever encountered a situation that completely radically changed your perspective on life because it was so horrible?
Speaker 9: I feel like there's like there is a lot of that, honestly, Like I have those things that like stick out to me in my head, but it's a lot of just like you know, seeing things that are so easily preventable that like, uh, man, let me tell you what electric scooters.
Speaker 10: Electric scooters tell it talk to us.
Speaker 9: Those things are so so crazy, they go so fast, and like people don't realize how easy it is to crash on those things. It's like all the time, electric scooters, electric tutor and they like they mess you up. They take out your teeth. I've seen so many people they get their teeth taken out. That don't work, costs a lot, Like yeah, I wouldn't want. I don't know electric scooters. They stressed me out, And I caution everyone who's gonna ride them. They they're a mess, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is like if you were the guy at like what Bird or whatever that whatever the companies are, if you or wherever it is, at one of these companies before it became commonplace to just leave scooters on the sidewalk, okay, and you they hitch you and you if you if you were the person who made that and you were the first person to pitch the idea, people would think you were a fucking maniac. They'd be like, of course that's not going to work well.
Speaker 9: And like people ride them at night, so they drop them down at like bar clothes at like two am, they drop them down to the sidewalk. I mean, that's not gonna lead to anything good. I I completely he the scooters drive me absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: I know, I hate the idea of.
Speaker 9: Stand them and like you, you're not supposed to ride him on the sidewalk. Then you drive them in the street, You're gonna you know, piss everyone off who's riding in the street. It's a lose lose situation for like everyone. I feel like, so get rid of the scooters.
Speaker 1: I I am. I am anti riding an electric scooter until I one night am a little drunk and I see one and I go, you know what the actually that's I'm up. I'm up until that point where.
Speaker 9: You don't get me wrong, definitely been on the electric scooter before.
Speaker 10: It's a blasts.
Speaker 1: I take it all back, so.
Speaker 9: Cool, but after like seeing it so many times, it's I don't know, it's just it's bad news, bears, it's not good.
Speaker 1: But anything about motorcycles, Oh, I love a motorcycle, you love motorcycles, motorcycle But I mean, I guess not Bike Week.
Speaker 9: Bike Week in Daytona, No, hundreds of thousands of motorcyclists they come down to like February and just it's like a bit the whole city, Like it's not just one area that's a special event, the entire city is just motorcycles for like ten days straight.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever get don't you don't you ever like get amt calls of people who oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: That's my favorite. I love to work that holiday. It's so so awesome you get you love to work the bike party. I love to work the bike party. Absolutely. The people that come to that are so much fun, Like so much fun.
Speaker 1: Aren't Aren't you in the position where you're watching them like be like have their fucking head cracked open? Because it's a weird. I guess it's a weird thing to say. It's funny.
Speaker 9: It's weird because like you do see that if you get called, but like in between calls, you're out there, like you know, you're hanging out with you know, in the area and stuffer.
Speaker 10: You know. They they really they take over the whole city.
Speaker 9: You see them in the restaurants, the gas stations that and they're just such cool people, such legitimately cool people, such cool stories. Like it's it's awesome. It's a lot of fun when we're off too, Like it goes for ten days, so we're off for at least part of it. We love to go out and and talk to people during bike week, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: We don't like responding to those things because those obviously you know, like I don't know, it puts a damper on the party. But like there's so many people there that you know, you gotta celebrate what's good going on.
Speaker 1: You do, you do, don't let that ruin it. You ever get I don't know you ever get any fun calls? Really get fun calls.
Speaker 9: Makes my head spin sometimes, Like you'll just have some like funny situations of like oh man, like.
Speaker 10: I gotta like, I gotta think of something.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard to be on the spotlight, but in it whatever is even because.
Speaker 9: There's just a lot of fun. I love working the late night crowd, the like the two am bar closed crowd because they all they're they're having like such a good time, and I feel bad because you know, like some people they get like a little bit too drunk and they have to but like spirits are just like so high. Everyone's having such a good time, Like even though we're out there tending to someone, it's like, yeah, it's so cool to work in an area where everyone is like everyone's having.
Speaker 1: Fun person like with their fucking uh bones split open and still life.
Speaker 9: Usually that is just like a little bit too much drink, Like they've had a little bit too much a drink. Like maybe they're but like that the pain exactly well exactly, so it's like it's fun.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: If we could have a good time, we're gonna have a good time. Like laughter is I I will defend this with all my life. Laughter is the best medicine. If I can make you laugh, it will significantly. I've seen it more. It significantly improves your condition. So like that's my goal, is like I want to make my people feel comfortable, but I want to make you laugh, like have a good time, even though even with things get wrong, if you can have a smile on your face while doing it, that's what's important.
Speaker 1: It is nice, bro, it is nice. It is nice to have a like when you're in when you're like hurt or you're in a weird situation. It is nice. Uh when like the like the e M T is like just chilling just chatting with you, like calming you down. You know, it's a necessary thing to have. So you're doing a fucking good thing for sociy. Nick, I appreciate you man, Thanks for sitting down talking to man. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 9: Well, I I gotta know, like, how how do you end up out here like this is? I've never talked to a gecko before, like I've seen I've seen a lot of geckos, but they usually don't stop and talk to me.
Speaker 1: So, like, how did I end up at here right here? Oh? God? It would take a whole lifetime to tell you.
Speaker 10: That story, Okay, but I vibe with it.
Speaker 1: Maybe one of these days, would you.
Speaker 10: Ever come be a gecko in Florida?
Speaker 1: I have I've been a gecko in Florida really like five or six times. I think Florida, Miami, West, Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando.
Speaker 10: You need to come to Daytona.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know what you would thrive in dayton You know what dayton talk to.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what talk to real gecko Daytona Bike Week. I will put it on the.
Speaker 10: List, Daytona Bike Week people would love to talk.
Speaker 1: I will put that on the list.
Speaker 10: Everyone needs a little more gecko talk in their life.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Everyone needs a little bit more of a nice guy like you. Appreciate in their life. Man, I appreciate that. We're uh, we're vibing. We're we're just living every day at a time. We're having a good time to do. So, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 9: Be happy, be happy, have fun, don't take life too seriously, and uh, definitely come to New York for the weekend.
Speaker 10: A lot of fun.
Speaker 9: So we're gonna go do the sight seeing bus now, so so right right now, right now, right like the red one. Yeah, like without the roof, you're gonna get on the sight seeing bus. Right, it's like the total like tourist sight seeing bus. Absolutely, I want to do that. Like I feel like living here. I want to do that.
Speaker 1: I feel like a while I haven't been to the Statue of.
Speaker 9: We'll probably see us like scurry by here and like maybe like an hour.
Speaker 10: Have you seen me through that art? Make sure to give me a way.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will have fun on your have fun on your nighttime Friday night sight seeing to that way. That actually sounds awesome. Where are you going? Oh, my friend, Cal, my friend, where's Cal? He got see the guy with his backwards hat on his phone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely is cow Cal. I feel like he's choosing not to pay attention to me. I wanted to stay and talk to you.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Cal looks pissed off. He looks like he was ready to go. Okay, Cal was ready to go ten minutes ago. So for Cal's sake, I'm gonna let you go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one hundred percent. That's probably a good thing. It's probably been longer than that.
Speaker 10: But awesome. Well where do I find you?
Speaker 1: YouTube dot com, slash lyle forever, oh forever.
Speaker 10: Awesome? And I'll see you at bike weeken day.
Speaker 1: I'll see you up by maybe maybe I'll try to make it out.
Speaker 10: You got to make it happen, all right? Thank you seeing Nick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to I try not to make promises I can't keep, but day Tonal Bike Week could be fun. Hi, what is your name? Not a get go? I can give you a name if you don't want to use your real name? All right, okay, I can call you, uh Nathan.
Speaker 11: I like it close.
Speaker 1: How's your life?
Speaker 10: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is it Natalie?
Speaker 11: It's very close?
Speaker 1: I was gonna guess. Okay, sake, what's up Natalie? Has life?
Speaker 11: Have we met before?
Speaker 1: No? Is that your name?
Speaker 11: No, it's not.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, how's life life's life's life in?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What what what is life like when you? When it's life in?
Speaker 8: It's full of fun with this person over here?
Speaker 1: Who is this person over here?
Speaker 11: My partner?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Very nice? How'd you guys meet?
Speaker 8: We met on what did we met on okay Cupid back in the day?
Speaker 1: Oh? Do you remember his his message on okay Cupid?
Speaker 11: I remember he said Trump.
Speaker 1: That was pretty opened with It's pretty open with it. I mean, I feel like that's a like, however you feel about the guy, it's a it's an interesting opener. You just he just wrote that straight up.
Speaker 8: It was one of the things on his profile in terms of it was on his profile.
Speaker 1: He didn't message it.
Speaker 11: He didn't. Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's one thing if it's on the profile, but it's kind of a weird thing to just message yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, he didn't do that.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here in New York?
Speaker 11: Just here for the day. We live in Jersey.
Speaker 1: Very cool. While how has your day been going.
Speaker 8: It's been going fine. Uh, just working your day going. That's going about you?
Speaker 1: I'm curious about you. You but here's the thing though, it's and I know, I know people are curious about me, but the folks who listen to this, they've only they've heard me talk about me for for eternities and I only and I'm and I'm sick of me. I've never met my insurance? Am I into car insurance? That's a different guy. And he's he's not you, he's dead. What do you do for work?
Speaker 11: I do communications?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What kind of what do you? Who do you communicate with?
Speaker 11: Nonprofit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Very cool? Yeah, how's don Did you overhear any of the last conversations?
Speaker 11: Didn't? I missed it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just what's curious? What's the nonprofit? You don't have to I don't want to say. I get it, you don't want to, you wanna? All right, let's let's think about this. What can I ask you that's not related to anything about your life.
Speaker 8: I mean, I haven't been to Washington Square Park in a while, and it feels it feels different than my days back at NYU.
Speaker 1: Really, I actually would love to hear more about that.
Speaker 11: It just feels more vibrant than I remember.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, really, yeah, Okay, I'm actually fascinated to hear you say that it feels more vibrant than you remember. Yeah, because I feel like the common trope is for people to go, Oh, this place used to be so much better back when I, yeah, was hanging around here. But you said that, I've never heard.
Speaker 11: So much say that about New York these days.
Speaker 8: But like, I don't know, it's nice to be around people just gathering in a public space, whether it's a get go or I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't remember people using the fountain this way.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, people are using the fountain as a scape park escape park. Wait, so back when you were at NYU, what was this park?
Speaker 8: Like, I mean, it was a place where we would gather. But like, I don't I don't know. It feels different, maybe because I haven't been here in a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a.
Speaker 11: Lot of music.
Speaker 8: I mean I see music a little bit more maybe back in the day, more people on the grass, but I'm seeing a lot of rats.
Speaker 1: Have you lived in New York for a while.
Speaker 11: I've lived in the region, Yeah, my whole life.
Speaker 1: And how do you think it has changed.
Speaker 8: It's changed in that I feel like a lot of storefronts are closing, a lot of different businesses, feels a little bit more generic than it used to.
Speaker 1: Okay, as a police.
Speaker 8: You thought, you think you see a lot of big box stores, yeah, mom and pop?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Do you are there elements of it that you think are better than it was before?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't come in as much these days, so I think, I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's hard to say.
Speaker 1: Has it always been this expensive?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Really, it's gotten worse. Really. I always thought I was like trying to look this up. I was like in like the nineteen nineties, like I guess, compared to like what the wages were or whatever. Has New York like always been like comparatively a very York used to.
Speaker 8: Be a place where creatives could come and live and work, maybe a job as a waitress or a bartender, and get by pretty comfortably.
Speaker 11: It's not that anymore.
Speaker 1: How's life in New Jersey?
Speaker 8: Knife in New Jersey's good, It's cheaper, I would say, I think it's more down to earth in some ways.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you meet more uh like down to earth people in New Jersey? Yes?
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 8: But I've also gotten a lot of New Yorkers who are priced out of New York to move in. I'm like helping gentrify my city, I think in a way.
Speaker 1: Have you been in New York I've been here for about two years?
Speaker 11: Yea, How do you like it so far?
Speaker 1: Oh it's great, it's uh, it's it's I love I can. I need to be stimulated at all times, yeah, or else I'll start to think. And I don't like when that happens. Where were you before I was in Los Angeles?
Speaker 11: New York and Los Angeles compare?
Speaker 1: How to New York and Los Angeles compare both hostilely expensive cities. Well, I mean New York's better because you can walk everywhere.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh the weather is more variable, but uh, Los Angeles is just a big suburb. It's not really a city.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when you're when you have you been back to Los Angeles since you've been here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A few times. Do you like?
Speaker 8: Try it does the New Yorker and you come out where you want to walk on across highways?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I always want to. I always want to.
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 1: I mean, I I I was in venice a lot when I was in Los Angeles, and I was that's the most New york Y place in Los Angeles Yeah. But what's your name again? But Natalie? Natalie? Natalie. Do you have any advice for me about life? Yeah?
Speaker 11: In general?
Speaker 8: Yeah, try to find and keep the people you feel connected to in your life. I like that, whether you're in New York or whether they're in Los Angeles or wherever they are.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else do you want to say to the people of the computer before we go? Mmmmm?
Speaker 11: Fuck Trump?
Speaker 6: What on?
Speaker 1: Dude? So you're in the universe?
Speaker 11: The universe? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 1: Was your name Lola? Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: It's very nice to meet you too.
Speaker 1: How's life going, Lola?
Speaker 13: Oh it's great, kidding. I've never been into a place like this, said all before you in London?
Speaker 1: What about Hyde Park? Actually a hide park sucks compared to this? Yeah? Could you want to hold the mic up just a little quick?
Speaker 6: Ye? There?
Speaker 13: Ago, I do not think you want to go to Hyde Park at this time at all?
Speaker 1: What really is really? Why is it? Is it dangerous?
Speaker 13: It's not personally dangerous, It's just I don't think the type of people that you want to surround yourself with.
Speaker 3: That late at night?
Speaker 1: Do you What are you doing here in New York?
Speaker 3: I'm just here on holiday.
Speaker 13: Okay, I think this is truly the American experience talking to a gecko in the middle of a park in New York.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think about America?
Speaker 3: I love it here.
Speaker 1: Did you hear did you hear the whole conversation we had? Just now? What do you think about all that stuff?
Speaker 3: It's truly something.
Speaker 13: Honestly, it's really weird to see all of you guys talk about politics from a breat standpoint, because obviously it's just so different to our politics in England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you like? Do you guys? I feel like, yeah, politics is very probably I mean probably because we're, you know, a sort of we're a Newish nation compared to you guys, we're talking more about politics than pretty much anywhere else in the world, I would assume.
Speaker 13: I just I think it's so interesting about how you guys just do it and how you guys work the system, because obviously, in England we've got a prime minister, we've got a monarchy, and so it's just so interesting to see how you guys deal with pretescedency and all of that. Honestly, it's just mind boggling to me how you guys all work.
Speaker 1: Do people not talk about like social issues and stuff and politics in the UK?
Speaker 3: I mean we do, you definitely do.
Speaker 13: I mean you'll find all types of different people in England, but it's not the type of people that you would find here, like this whole people talking to one another, having interviews on the street, having chess tournaments, the you know, the anti meat protest over that. It's honestly just insane to me because you'll never find this in England ever.
Speaker 1: Really, why do you think that is?
Speaker 13: I think England has like a sense of community that isn't quite conjoining as Americas.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 13: Like, I think this whole sense of community with everyone talking to each other, everyone playing around, the skateboarding, the chatting to people you've never met, it's just not really an English culture thing. I think we're very introvasive compared.
Speaker 3: To all of you.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, yeah, I feel like that is. I feel like being Yeah, I feel like America is a relatively extroverted ish I think it's.
Speaker 13: So fun though, are you kidding me? I'd love to hang out with all Americans. So awesome.
Speaker 1: But also, hold on, I'm thinking about it now, but what about like, uh, you know what about like lad culture whatever the fuck? Like what about being like you're you know, you're a cunt and stuff? Is that Australia. That's Australia.
Speaker 3: You know we say that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what about being like, ah, you cunt, you're crazy? Whatever? You know, if you have if you have.
Speaker 13: A few good mates sitt England, it's a lot of fun, I will say, Okay, like growing up, especially the house parties in London were so different to because I grew up in both New organ in London, so I've experienced both when I was younger. But the house parties in London, like the the teenage and spirits in London, I will say, it's way more fun honestly, like the house parties we when I was little. My birthdays are it's Halloween. We used to host this party.
Speaker 3: There was two.
Speaker 13: Hundred people in that and everyone's singing like this traditional I say traditional, but it's all like this English music and it's just but here in New York you you wouldn't find those, especially with teenagers as well.
Speaker 1: M M, so I guess, like so this scene, I mean, yeah, Washington Square Park is a big, crazy place, a bunch of eclectic energy, and people talking to each other. But you wouldn't see anything like this in London, you don't think, no really, I mean.
Speaker 13: You've got you've got a few places. You've got Leicester Square. But the most interesting thing I've ever seen there was someone hosted a homeless man ring fight and everyone was throwing throwing money at it. So that's the most interesting thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: And everyone one of them was Scottish.
Speaker 1: Oh and everyone got really.
Speaker 3: Mad at him because he was from Scotland.
Speaker 1: But also I don't know I went to I mean, have you been to Have you been to Scotland?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Not man, I was in Glasgow.
Speaker 3: I hear. Glasgow's really pretty.
Speaker 1: Glasgow's got Glasgow's got a lot of this kind of energy going on, people just drinking into the and hanging around to Glasgow.
Speaker 13: Also has a bunch of universities as well, there's like four or five there. So London, yes, you have universities, but like it's a huge city. You have, like you've got Imperial LC but it's just it's not really it's the party type.
Speaker 1: So what do you do with your life when you're not on holiday? I'm not on holiday work, what do you do for work.
Speaker 3: I'm a florist.
Speaker 1: You're a florist. I love that. I love that that is like still something you can do.
Speaker 3: And uh, I start college this year. So I just turned eighteen.
Speaker 1: So it's my tell me about the floors, tell me about the flowers.
Speaker 3: Oh, the flowers. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 13: I love seeing all the shapes and the colors come together. Honestly, it hits so sweet. I work at this flower shop called the Onion Garden, and this guy, his name is YenS. He believes in fairies and crystals, and he believes in like the energy. Believe that like underneath the site that he built it on, and so it's really sweet. The whole entire place is it looks like the Amazon. But I'm sure you'd be used to that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen Little Shop of Horrors?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm yet too, but that was like my mother's favorite thing when I was listed.
Speaker 1: That was your mother's favorite thing when you were learing.
Speaker 3: She always gets mad at me for not seeing it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you work in a flower shop. You gottatch the Little Shop of Horrors.
Speaker 3: I know I should shouldn't I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I know you Actually you don't have to. I I I don't like. I hate telling people I'm I take I'm disgusted by what I just said. You don't gotta what's your favorite watch anything? What's my favorite movie? My favorite movie is the the SpongeBob movie from two thousand and four. It's really fucking good, dude, and the video, the Point and Click PC video game based off it is really good too.
Speaker 3: Right you see, I definitely I think Donny Darko is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Donnie Darko. Okay, that's another anthropomorphic Jake Jonhall, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's another. That's another like anthropomorphic creature. Good.
Speaker 13: It's like, honestly, I think because you really have to think about the movie, I think that's most fun about it. Although that or you know, I was a really big Star Wars kid when I was lettle, So maybe one of those is up there.
Speaker 3: Really The SpongeBob movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great movie. Have you seen it? Okay, we got a guy over there not in his head? Yeah, I'm not alone in Luck in the Swim?
Speaker 3: Is that the one with the dolphin?
Speaker 1: The dolphin? Yeah, like the Time Dolphin, Time Dolphin. I just no, you think it's something different, am I just like not with it. I mean, I don't know what what year were you born?
Speaker 3: What year was I born?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're born after the SpongeBob was great? It was it was was made?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right then, okay, maybe are you going.
Speaker 1: To college for?
Speaker 3: Can you guess.
Speaker 1: Botany?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it something flower related?
Speaker 3: Physics?
Speaker 1: Physics? Okay? Cool? What do you hope to do with physics?
Speaker 3: Astrophysics?
Speaker 1: Whoa, holy shit? You want to be like an astronaut? Probably not.
Speaker 3: I think i'd be too scats going to.
Speaker 1: Stay Why why would you be scared to go to space?
Speaker 3: Because everything is in space? You see?
Speaker 1: But okay, so but if you're an astrophysicist, right, yes, you spend all day learning about you spend years learning about space. Why would you fear it? You know, you know most of what there is to know about it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 13: I think humans perception on space is so little to what actually there is. Yeah, there's infinite possibilities and now I say this with leeway, but there is. Honestly, it is even unfathomable to think about the concept and the size of space. So it's just like, would you really want to put yourself into an environment where you don't know one hundred percent sure for certainty what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: And also, how do you drink water up there? I mean, I'm sure you can figure it out.
Speaker 1: But aren't we aren't we always kind of in some form of an environment where we don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 13: I think it depends who you are as a person. If you're very introverted, I feel like you're very good at maintaining your little bubble and your little stircle of privacy. But are you Are you an adventurous person?
Speaker 1: I would say so, do you feel do you feel like you're like like in a bubble of some kind?
Speaker 13: I think it depends who I surround myself with. I think it's important to surround yourself with people who ensure that you'll push yourself out of your comfort zone. Yeah, not in the sense that you know, go jump off that building.
Speaker 1: You'll be fun.
Speaker 13: But I think I think my goal for the next coming up, yeah, is to push myself more, especially because I'm going to be starting school and I think it's good for me.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I mean, I don't know you came to America that's cool.
Speaker 13: That's something not not really, I've got I've got friends here and I've got family here.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, are you like, do you come here by yourself? Do you come here with family?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So when I was when I was little, I went to elementary school here, and so you can probably see my friends dotting around some I think they want go find uh some what was it called Buzzballah, buzzball?
Speaker 1: What about buzz Oh? Wait, they went to go so I'm not sure where.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, I completely forgot what I was on about.
Speaker 13: But I went to elementary school with them, and so I've known them for ten odd years now, so I thought i'd come visit them.
Speaker 1: Very cool, Very cool. Well let's see what's the number. Okay, So so your goal is to is to leave the bubble. Before we go, we'll give me one thing you want to do to leave the bubble, as in like a goal I have for myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think I want to meet new people, and.
Speaker 3: Not as in like, you know, go out and talk to new people.
Speaker 13: But I think I want to travel the world and meet people and line all the possible experiences that one could have in their life.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 13: I want to do everything, but I think it's so hard because you only have so little time on our Yeah, and so I wanna meet new people, meet everyone I could possibly meet everyone I could ever talk to and just learn and listen to how they live life, that there's stories or advice. I think that's definitely a.
Speaker 1: Goal for me. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do too. But you're never gonna You're never gonna do it one hundred percent. We've got a head start, Huh, You've got a head start now. I feel like we got a good head start. And uh, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think you could ever catch me talking to anyone in public.
Speaker 1: You're talking to somebody in public right now.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 13: I think this is complete the American experience, though, especially being from New York.
Speaker 1: Do you feel out of your comfort zone doing this interview a little bit? Okay, So this is a good head start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good direction upwards, you know, beautiful. I know, honestly, like you would never ever find this in England.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's true. I've done like two or three shows in London before.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: When I say this, I mean this whole community, you mean, yeah, I don't know if you've ever talked to two a group of English people.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't know. I feel like I don't know if you're if you're English in the comments and you disagree or agree, sound off? Oh no, what's your name again?
Speaker 4: Loga?
Speaker 1: Lola, thank you very much for talking to a GAK. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 3: Get out of your comfort zone and go talk to a gack O.
Speaker 1: Beautiful nice to meet you, love them, Enjoy the rest of your time in uh good, good, good old sweet America. By Lola. Hello, folks, it is Lyle.
Speaker 12: So this Park recording session, it ran a little bit short, and I want to make sure that I give you guys a nice full hour of podcast twice a week, and so I'm gonna put in right here an unreleased interview from one of my other Park sessions that I never actually put out, that was just on my computer, but I think it's pretty cool, and so that's I'm just recording this message and putting it in the podcast to give you guys context. And I will now shut up and you can continue listening. Okay, thanks, Hey man, you want to talk to a geto have a seat. What's your name, Blaine. Nice to meet you, Blaine.
Speaker 1: I'm Lyle. How's how's life to Blaine? How's life going? Life is going? Well? What's uh? What's going well about it?
Speaker 4: The sun is out? Uh and uh, it's uh, it's at a very good uh position.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's like actually it just kind of shifted. It's like it's literally shining directly upon us.
Speaker 10: Right, Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: It is a bit of a I suppose you would say it's it's it's in the position of a spotlight, were you to actually being a studio.
Speaker 4: We are actually in a studio at the moment.
Speaker 6: But the studio is actually uh, we've got a bit of a filter on on the sun. The cloud is passing over, although most of the sky is blue. But we have this now, we have a bit of a soft light filter. Now, now we've got the good light. Now we're ready to begin.
Speaker 1: It almost makes you feel like you're in the Truman Show, you know what I'm saying. Like it's like we're like on a set or some shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yes, yeah, But what else is going good? Well, I'm back, you're back back, I'm back you're back. I'm back.
Speaker 1: Tell me about being back.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been gone and now I'm back.
Speaker 1: What are you most excited about being back?
Speaker 6: We've got uh the great alignment to uh to look forward to and h action adventure, Yeah, friendship, I love it. Yeah, a lot of stuff and maybe even a few surprises.
Speaker 1: Okay, action adventure and maybe even a few surprises. What what are you most excited about being back for?
Speaker 6: Well, it's unfinished business, really that uh it's gonna get finished this time.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: What is the unfinished business?
Speaker 6: Well, you see, it's a little it's a little bit of a story, a long story.
Speaker 1: If you want to tell me, you can excellent.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well you see I was.
Speaker 6: Uh living out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy.
Speaker 8: And uh.
Speaker 6: I was really uh there, you know, man like there and it was uh now I'm back and and uh and there's some sort of like this energy and there's this there's this uh big adventure ahead.
Speaker 1: So what's the unfinished business?
Speaker 6: Well, uh, I'm the BMX kid, the BMX kid, the BMX kid.
Speaker 1: I noticed you have you have a bicycle uh with you?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Tell me about what what is? What does it mean to be the BMX kid. Well, this is uh.
Speaker 6: An important part of the story. I suppose once upon a time I was imagined myself to be the BMX kid.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now.
Speaker 4: I'm imagining myself to be the BMX kid again.
Speaker 1: But you but you are currently the BMX You don't even have to imagine you are currently the BMX kid.
Speaker 6: Right, But I've returned because there was this gap where there was just no BMX kid, no BMX kid at all. There's just didn't even exist, I mean everywhere. And so the implications of that are actually pretty uh profound. Well, it implies that there's a gap after the lightning, before the thunderclap. Now, one way that a person could interpret this is that there is a gap between the lightning and the thunder clap clap yea, and uh, this gap, Well, what's happening in the gap? You know there's this gap, but it just isn't there. You know, that whole thing's like moving. You know, there's even a gap before the flash, you know. So that's but this was a gap where there was no BMX kid. And then paw, You're back, palm bang, Yeah, he's back. So what does that you know, what does that implicate? You know, something to think about.
Speaker 1: Do you do you enjoy being the BMX kid?
Speaker 6: Well, I enjoy existence. I'll have to admit that. Yeah, that's unequivocal a striving to Do.
Speaker 1: You enjoy existence in general? Not necessarily existence as the BMX kid.
Speaker 4: I don't enjoy suffering very much.
Speaker 1: Do you feel as though you you suffer currently? Well?
Speaker 4: Currently, No, I'm not suffering.
Speaker 1: You guys, I'm very happy to hear that.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: And how are you you know, in this very moment, as I'm sitting here talking to you, and as you said, the sun is aligned and beaming upon us, and as we're out and about amongst uh all this very nice energy and uh I'm wearing I'm not running around in my underwear going crazy. Uh I I feel good. I feel good. Well you look good, thanks man.
Speaker 4: It's nice the green Uh? I wonder how uh how that works?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is there any kind of cooling properties to the greenness?
Speaker 6: Or is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it an energy?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you like sucking in a lot?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you feel this on your back, but we're getting a lot of runoff, uh missed droplets from the fountain behind us, and that's kind of been a nice cooling agents. Oh yes, So I want to ask h you brought up? Okay, you're back and now there's action, excitement, adventure. Uh, what's your next as the BMX kid? What is your next adventure?
Speaker 6: Well, there's the Big Race, the Big Race, the Big Race, bro, the Big Race, the Big Race.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but it's about the Big race, the Big Ray. How many people are in the race.
Speaker 4: Well, there's two peo pull in the race?
Speaker 1: Are you in the race? You're the kid, be a X kid.
Speaker 4: I'm in the race.
Speaker 1: But who's the other person's at? Your rival? The rival? Who's your rival?
Speaker 6: This guy who's been never gone man, never gone, he's not back, he never left, he never left.
Speaker 1: And who is he?
Speaker 6: He's the baddest, toughest, Yeah, roughest, yeah, meanest, Yeah, coolest, Yeah, baddest Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the motherfucker. What's it? What's his name? His name is bad motherfucker? His name is Okay, So it's the So it's the Big Race, the Big the BMX Kid, the BMX Kid and the bad motherfucker and the bad motherfucker. I ask you a question. The bad motherfucker. Are you, like, what's your relationship to the bad motherfucker? Do you do you do you hold genuine contempt for the bad motherfucker? Or does the bad motherfucker?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a friendly yet competitive rivalry?
Speaker 6: Terrible terrible person, genuine contempt, no contempt at all, wonderful rival. Okay, perfect rival, perfect foil has just the right energy, just the right uh resonant frequency. Yeah, you know we're gonna have a good match. Okay, there's gonna be a lot of a lot of back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yes, you saw guess yes, okay, So you you are, you are excited, You are grateful to the bad motherfucker because he challenges you to be a better competitor as the BMX kid. And you are two athletes who take themselves uh you know, seriously, and you compete against each other and at the end, okay, at the end of the big race, no matter who wins, will you shake the bad motherfucker's hand and say good game?
Speaker 6: Well, no, I know it's not that I wouldn't that I wouldn't want to, Okay, but it it's a it's a complete obliberate obliteration. Actually it's it's a race, a race to complete obliteration. That's right, It's gonna be a race to complete obliteration.
Speaker 1: Wait, so this wit so this hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: So this is a race to the death, complete obliteration.
Speaker 1: This is the big race? Is the race to the death?
Speaker 6: Well in a sense, in a sense, in a sense, you could say that you could call it a grill to you sandwich.
Speaker 1: You could call it a grill cheese saw which you could.
Speaker 4: You could call it a race to the death. You could.
Speaker 6: You could advertise it as such. And I I think no one's gonna want their money back.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. But it's free.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna want their money back. And then it's you should come see this race is gonna be entertaining, right.
Speaker 6: It's worth, it's gonna be worth the effort. It's it's free. It's open to the to the public. The admission is whatever the cost.
Speaker 1: Is, hold on, hold on you just is this a real race?
Speaker 12: Can I go with?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 6: Is? This is is?
Speaker 1: This is It's in the works.
Speaker 4: It's the future. Yeah, and it wasn't here, but now the future is part of this present.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 4: And so it's happening for sure, though, it's going to be uh, and you will be there.
Speaker 1: You will be there if you give me a time and a place. I'm I'll try my best to.
Speaker 4: Be there, all right, So I'm go ahead, talk to a real gecko.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very it's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: The race to Oberation.
Speaker 1: What's your name again, sir? The BMX kid, the BMX kid. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: I want to say, uh that that it's it's really worth it. It's all worth it.
Speaker 1: I I agree with that. I agree with that, it's all worth it, all worth it. Yes, thank you for chatting with me. Be a Mexican. Good luck on your grand race.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, folks, I think we did it. I think that was a pretty good I think that was a pretty good cohort of people to talk to. Who did we talk to? We talked to? Who was the first person? Oh crap, I'm trying to remember. Why is my brain all right? Look it's I don't even know what time it is anymore. My brain is fried. But I remember that we had good conversations. We talked about America. Oh, yes, we talked about uh. We talked with the lady with the dog who was in I Am Legends. We talked about America. We talked to the EMT. That guy was cool. We talked to Natalie from Jersey, she was cool. We talked to Lola from London. That was cool. That's alliterative. This was a good, solid podcast of talking to people who live on the Earth. I feel proud of it. I feel good. I appreciate you listening, and I hope you guys like these in real life episodes because I'm gonna keep doing them because they're fun and exciting and they make me feel good about how I'm choosing to spend my limited amount of time on this earth. So thank you for also spending your limited amount of time on this earth listening to this and watching it. And I have no further things to say. Gak bless thank you, have a good rest of your entire life.