Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your city. Wanna way, I get talas and saying you a consciousise, will I'll be desired high?
Speaker 1: Then tell.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little bang in the Yuni, I come along.
Speaker 4: What might to pardon myself for?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 4: No, I have no contemplation pardon myself.
Speaker 1: End there.
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Let's just get the facts and let's get them out quickly. Let's stop the finger pointing. Let's just assess the truth. I'm not interested in who's to blame.
Speaker 3: I want to know what happened.
Speaker 5: I have prided myself as a leader of respecting people, being professional.
Speaker 4: That is the balance of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm not a perfect person.
Speaker 4: As is been acknowledged, saved by the grace of God, by Jesus and Jenny.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 6: Coming.
Speaker 2: To your city. Go way, I get talas and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 6: The New Sean Hennity Show more him the scenes, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Scott Channing.
Speaker 6: An hour two Sean Hennity Show eight hundred ninety four one Sean, If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: It'll be noon on Monday.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the forty seventh President of the United States, and with it comes an entirely different cabinet philosophy, ideology. It's interesting to watch all of these these confirmation hearings. I think one of the more interesting ones today Scott Bessent is as Treasury Secretary. I mean, he just schooled Democrats on the economy. It was that was pretty entertaining to watch. I thought Pam Bondy had a particularly great performance. She didn't take crap from anybody. And what really comes out of this is that all that they have done by abuse the Department of Justice and weaponizing it and politicizing our intelligence community and politicizing the FBI, it is amazing to watch people that sat by idly and silently all these years and allowed this all to unfold and to happen. Their great fear is that what they did to Donald Trump and the people around him would be done to them. I mean, that's what all of this comes down to. I mean, for Pam Bondy to remind the congenital liar conspiracy theorist Adam Schiff that he was the one that had a censor by Congress. It was pretty amazing, and pointing out that seventy two percent of Americans have lost faith in the Department of Justice, and robberies in his state are eighty seven percent higher than the national average, and I found that particularly entertaining. Blumenthal implied that Bondy was lot was lying. This is a guy that lied about serving in Vietnam. That became pretty entertaining as well, Senator Rano during the hearing, you know, as nominees slamming, you know, Pam Bondi slammed the Senator during the hearing for refusing a courtesy call, which I thought when that went pretty viral actually by the end of the day. And you know, she is being very very clear as this steady. I mean, she was the Attorney General of Florida for two terms. She was elected by one of the whitest margins ever. And this is before Florida was as readed as it is now. And she vowed that there will never be an enemy's list, and she throws down, you know, with a lot of these people. She flipped the script on Senator white House on the you know, suggesting that she will weaponize the Department of Justice, and you mean you mean like with Donald Trump anyway. Now we are officially on preemptive pardon watch. Names that keep getting circulated. Jim Biden's name, Joe's brother. We keep hearing about Liz Cheney, we keep hearing about Benny Thompson, we keep hearing about Anthony Fauci. I would not be surprised if all of these people end up getting a preemptive pardon. We'll talk to Congressman Jim Jordan in a second. But here's Joe Biden saying that he's not going to pardon himself. And also remember Biden and Kareem Jean Pierre that repeatedly they'd never pardon Hunter Biden, and of course they did.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 6: And also, sir, have you ruled.
Speaker 4: Out a pardon for yourself or any other additional members of the family. For myself, yes, sir, what what I pardon myself for? That's what I'm asking No, I have no contemplation to pardoning myself for and that I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Will you accept the jury's outcome, their verdict, no matter what it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, And have you ruled out a pardon for your son? Yes?
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 6: Does the president have any intention.
Speaker 2: Of pardoning him? We've been asked that question multiple times. Our answer stands, which is, now, is there any possibility that the president would end up pardoning his son? You know, I just said no, and I.
Speaker 4: Am satisfied that I'm not going to do anything. If I said, I by the jury decision and I will do that and I'll not pardon him.
Speaker 6: I can speak for the president and he said he would not pardon his son, and I'm just going to leave it there, leave it there, and then of course he ends up pardoning his son. He is the chairman of the very important House Judiciary Committee. They've done phenomenal work exposing the weaponization of justice in America. Jim Jordan is with us. Refresh my memory. Didn't Joe Biden say that he never once talked to his son, as brother or anybody about their foreign business deals. And didn't he leverage a billion taxpayer dollars to get the prosecutor in Ukraine fired who was investigating his son and the big energy giant. And isn't there a WhatsApp message with the energy giant in China called CEFC where Hunter claims he's sitting next to his father, and that they'd be pretty much held to pay if they didn't pony up money and wasn't money delivered within days after that exchange.
Speaker 1: All that is all that is accurate, Not to mention the dinners, the other dinners he showed up to with folks from CFC and of course with Varisma. It was leveraging your tax money, sewan your listener's tax money, American tax dollars he used American tax dollars, held that up and said, unless you fire the guy who's putting the pressure on the company, my son sits on the board of where I got a call from my son a few days ago talking about this suson, unless you do that, you're not getting the money, and shazam, the guy got fired. So yeah, he definitely wag in.
Speaker 2: And on Hunter's laptop.
Speaker 6: Doesn't he refer to multiple occasions where money is that he was making with no apparent services or skill set for money from a Russian oligarch, money from Barisma, running money from CEFC Kazakhstan, and et cetera. Doesn't Hunter implicate his own father saying half his income goes to pops. Didn't he have exhaustive exchanges with his accountant about which account they were going to take his money out of to pay for pops home repairs. And weren't there multiple images now that we have of Joe and Hunter with their foreign business partners.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong on any of that?
Speaker 1: Not wrong on any of that? Again, I always use a barifan example because I think it's the most distinct one. Hunter Biden gets put on the board. Hunter Biden wasn't qualified to be on the board. He told us so himself. The head of the company asked Hunter Biden keny way and with your dad to relieve the pressure we are under from the prosecutor in Ukraine. Hunter Biden calls his father the big guy. And then a few days later, as I said, he leverages American text dollars to get accomplished exactly what he's not asking him to accomplish, that capsule. And then there's all those other examples you described, which shows how this thing operates, which tells me that the pardons aren't probably going to just end with Hunter Biden. It's probably going to go to his brother Jim Biden as well. And then who knows what else he does relative to Minnie Thompson, doctor Falci, Loz Cheney, Adam Shipp, all the other people who've been mentioned for this amazing new thing called preempted partners.
Speaker 6: Okay, so my next question for you is if I did any of these things, or Donald Trump did any of these things, what is the likelihood that that would be investigated as a possible crime.
Speaker 1: Of course it would be because when you don't do things wrong, you get investigated, you and you get censored. You've been censored by the left coming after you. That they've they've done that President Trump, what they've done to him for doing nothing wrong. Maybe go Cole back to go back eight years ago.
Speaker 3: They fight on his campaign.
Speaker 1: Then it was Mueller, then it was impeachment. Then it's the foreign diictments to state to federal, then it's the raid on his home. Then it's trying to use the fourteenth Amendment to keep him from running. And he beat all that because it was all based on politics. Law, fair ridiculous stuff, partisan stuff. And that's why Pam BONDI can say we're not going to have any ende of his lists. We're going to enforce the law, equal treatment under the law, follow the Constitution. We're going to do that, and yet these guys are still scared, which should tell you something about what they were engaged in and why they're seeking preemptive punts.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's assume that that Joe Biden will pardon his brother. That means that both Hunter and his brother will no longer have the ability to plead the fifth. Do you believe an investigation into Joe and his conduct is warranted based on their foreign business dealings.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got everything on the table, and remember we we just got David Wife's report. By the way, Shawn, his report was like some devastating the Special Council. David Wife his report on the Hunter Biden situation. In that whole investigation, it was like some junior high book report that think where you forget you got to report the next day and you started a left. It was twenty seven pages. Well, I mean rock Mower's report was three hundred pages. You got Durham, her all these other special councils give you a real report. This was twenty seven pages. For goodness stakes. So we're going to look at some of the things that went on there as well as Jack Smith. We're going to look at all that information and dig into this because we think that's important.
Speaker 6: Has there been a preservation order for jack Smith, for Liz Cheney and Benny Thompson?
Speaker 2: Is that in place?
Speaker 1: Well, there's a preservation order for all of the material Jacksonith. And I'm actually I'm sitting at my desk right here where I'm starting to go through Jacksonith's report because we can. There's the ones public on the January sixth activity that part of his investigation, and of course the one with the classified documents in Florida that's that's being kept under steal uh because there's still a couple of dependents in that case. But yeah, we're going We're going through that and we've ask him to preserve all information.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's important. I mean, how do we define weaponization? Because the one thing that it became very very clear in the questioning of Pam Bondy and I'm sure the same questioning we'll go to Cash Fattel and the hostility towards Pam Bondy, which I found inexcusable yesterday but predictable.
Speaker 2: It seems to focus.
Speaker 6: On Democrats have a fear that that that which happened to Donald Trump. His supporters, his friends and his allies will happen to them. Do you do you suspect that's where it's coming from, Well.
Speaker 1: That I guess that maybe they're they're you know, what they think. But we're going to follow the facts, Pam Pam Bondy is that we're going to follow the facts in the law. It's not about going after people. It's about equal justice under the law, equal administration of the law, following the Constitution. That's what she's going to do. That's what Todd blanche is going to do. That's what Cash Totel's going to do. They're going to do it. They're going to operate these agencies the way they're supposed to. Here's what I think is so good about the people President Trump is nominated for these key positions. They reflect the attitude the American people voted for a November fifth, when the American people said, we don't want people leading the government agencies where they're coming after us, the tax payers. They're supposed to work for us. They're not supposed to be weaponized against us or against their political opponents. And that is the attitude President Trump, the American people voted for, and the attitude that is reflected the people President Trump is nominating, whether it's Pete Hagksa's Pam BONDI cash to tell, Todd Blanch you name it, up and down the line, good people who are going to follow the law and follow the constitution.
Speaker 6: All right, click break more with House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, and your calls coming up as well. Eight one hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number.
Speaker 2: Can take.
Speaker 6: You know, he is the head of the very powerful House Judiciary Committee. Him Jordan is with us. What did you make of the farewell address last night? And this this, you know, Jill Biden taking a partying shot at Nancy Pelosi. We were friends for fifty years. And a report out in the Wall Street Journal today that Kamala Harris is upset that Biden keeps saying that he would have beaten Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, this is what happens when you're the party that's got all kinds of crazy policies and you play the games that they did where they said, oh, Joe Biden's totally capable of running the office when everyone could see that he wasn't. And then you make the switchlight they did, you're going to get this kind of finding, and frankly, I think it's because they got their tails cake. Seventy seven million Americans said we want President Trump back in the White House. They put Republicans in charge of the Senate, kept Republicans in charge of the House because they want to make America great again. They want common sense policies, not the crazy stuff that the left pushes that is now unfoture dominates the Democrat Party, and you're starting to see a switch with some Democrats. Sean, this is the encouraging thing. The Lake and Riley Act, which passed this week in the House, we had forty some Demo I think forty eight Democrats vote for that bill. Where we did we increase the number of Democrats. We had a number of Democrats vote for peace legislation to the data says if you're an illegal migrant and you do some some domestic violence crime or some some hateful thing against uh women, you're you're gonna you're gonna be gone. We had a number of Democrats vote with us today on that bill. So I do think there's there's a movement in a in a common sense direction, even with some of the even with some of the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I tend to agree as well. I think you're going to have a very busy time. And uh, I think this could be the most consequential and transformative period in American history. Do you believe Republicans will stick together, especially in the House.
Speaker 1: We have to, We just have to. We have to realize and I said this two years ago when we started that Congress. Any differences that exists in the Republican Conference in the republic can party pale pale in comparison to the differences between Republicans and the radical left, which now unfortunately controls the Democrat Party. So let's remember that. Let's stick together. Let's do what we told the American people we were going to do. President Trump's committed to doing that. We need to have that same attitude in the House and in the Senate. And if we do, we're going to get good things done for this great country, the greatest.
Speaker 6: Nation ever, no doubt about it. We're glad you're there. What percentage of the vote did you get in Ohio?
Speaker 1: We got what sixty eight, fifty eight, sixty nine, So.
Speaker 2: You're beginning to slip, Congressman, you may need my help next time.
Speaker 1: If you'd have been running, you to hit seventy.
Speaker 6: But I doubt it. I don't think anyone can talk. I don't think anyone can top Jim Jordan anyway. Congressman, we appreciate you more than you know. Keep up the great work. We'll be in touch a lot throughout the year. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, you can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com. A right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Your call's coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, bucke up. It is official. Twenty twenty five. We could be in for a seriously bumpy ride. Democrats they're going to be themselves. They revert to form, but it's going to take time for the Trump policies to work. We got a new president, thank god, and yet he's got a heavy lift ahead of him to get the economy back on track. And we see the stock market with all its volatility, credit card default soaring thanks to Joe and Kamala global conflicts. Hopefully they'll come to an end, but they're not over yet. The national debt, I mean, we're near forty trillion dollars. You know, you hope for the best, but you plan for the worst, right And that's what I'm doing. And we have partnered with the top precious metals company, gold Cover. Since I was able to save money, I've put a percentage of my savings into gold and silver and I've never regretted it. Last year gold ended at a record high. I've personally done business. Gold Co is my company that I do business with. They're the best in what they do. They'll give you a free copy of their twenty twenty five Gold and Silver kit today and you can also qualified for up to fifteen thousand dollars in bonus silver possibly more. Gold and silver has been used as a store of value for centuries and as a hedge against market risk and inflation. Look, I just I believe in diversification. Gold and silver has always been a part of my strategy. I've never regretted it anyway. The company to deal with is gold Co. Learn more go to hannitygold dot com. That's hannitygold dot Com two Day a great Company. Our buddy Stephen A. Smith is on Hannity tonight. I'm not sure what to make of his comments about pathetic Joe Biden. What's so funny to me is it was the typical Biden last night, mumbling, bumbling, stumbling and just flat out lying and then and talking about oligarchs, which I thought was a little bit of ironic considering it was his son Hunter that did business with like the former first Lady of Moscow and oligarch and got three and a half million dollars and then millions more invested in some real estate venture. And I'm sitting here listening to this, and I'm like, oligarchs, Oh, you mean like the people that that Hunter does business with that you said you knew nothing about except pictures show that you were lying through your teeth.
Speaker 2: I mean those the people you're talking about anyway. So Steven A.
Speaker 6: Smith had this observation about Biden's farewell speech last night that it made him sad.
Speaker 2: Listen, I was, guys, I was sad.
Speaker 5: Of course, the president is entitled and he should give a farewell speech, there is no question about that. But different times invade us all. And when you see the times that we live in, sometimes you see something and you just say silence or a simple goodbye would suffice. And that's how I felt about the president tonight. I have heard throughout my entire life, what a good and what a decent man he is, what a family oriented in the visual that he is, some of the tragedies, the unspeakable tragedies that he has suffered, and our hearts go out to him, and we recognize the fact that he was in the Senate for decades and that he served this country to the best of his ability. But inevitably, that old Janet Jackson's song what have You done for Me Lately? Comes to mind, And when we see what transpired, when we witnessed what has transpired over the last year plus, and you were supposed to step away, You were supposed to be a transitional president, and you didn't do that, and you decided that you wanted to stay in the race. And then you got exposed because you showed up on a debate stage June twenty seventh, and you were not what people on the left have purported you to be.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people out there.
Speaker 5: That didn't want to hear what he had to say months ago when he was president. And unfortunately, maybe not me, maybe not you two, but unfortunately there's not a lot of Americans that were interested in hearing what he had to say tonight. And that's sad.
Speaker 6: It's been sad from the get go. If you go back and Steve and I and I we'll talk a little bit about this. Okay, he had personal tragedies. Yeah, my heart goes out anybody that goes through a personal tragedy. But if you ask yourself about his record, what has he done to help the American people have a better economy, to pay less?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: What can he point to that he can say, I was successful in this area. I brought more safety and security at home and abroad.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 6: The only reason the deal happened with Israel and the hostages is because Donald Trump was going to unleash hell at his command had they not made that deal. And Joe Biden says, this is a joke. Wasn't a joke anyway, We'll get to that tonight. Let's get to our busy phones. So many of you standing by Danny Is in Maryland, Danny High, how are.
Speaker 2: You glad you called.
Speaker 7: Hi, Sean.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Danny? How are you?
Speaker 7: It's nice to talk. I've been a long listener of your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: They've on the Eastern Shore, great crabs. But anyway, what they did to Pian Bondy and Peter had set, it's a shame what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Well, it's what they tried to do because I don't think they were successful against either one. As a matter of fact, I think they failed miserably and in the end didn't lay a glove on either one of them.
Speaker 2: That's my take.
Speaker 7: No, they don't understand we American people voted for change. They just doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: They're never gonna get it.
Speaker 6: They're never gonna do They're not gonna wake up in the morning and say, you know what Donald Trump's plan to secure the border and to deport you know, illegal immigrants and criminals and rapists and murderers and terror and cartel members. They're not going to wake up and say, you know what, drilling will make the country rich. We're going to support energy dominance. They're not going to wake up and say we need a strong military. They're just never they are who they are.
Speaker 7: They want us to get stuff from our enemies, to hate our guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. I mean, listen, they don't.
Speaker 6: They reject the idea of America having the pre eminent role in the world as the leader of the free world. They view it as a sort of imperialism. They view it as a sort of dominance. Unfortunately, what they're failing to recognize is that evil exists, and our enemies have been on the move because of the weakness of Joe Biden and Ran would not be acting way they've been acting. And they won't act that way with Donald Trump as president, and the same with China and the same with Russia. The world order has already shifted, as evidence by Hamas all of a sudden now willing to make a peace deal and release hostages.
Speaker 2: It's not an accident.
Speaker 6: And so you know, why do they believe in this socialist utopia under the guise of environmental radicalism.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Anytime socialism has been tried, it has failed. I wrote a whole chapter about it and live free or die. But you know, we have a lot to look forward to. With all that said, though, it's going to be hard to keep Republicans in line. They need to recognize that the agenda that the American people voted for was really the Trump agenda. And that's why I'm hoping Republicans are going to stand strong together and and push through that agenda and get that job done, and get it done expeditiously. And we're going to help them do it. And if we have to put pressure on them, we'll give out phone numbers and you can respectfully call elected officials and tell them what you want them to do. They are supposed to be your servant. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn. All right, quick break, right back to our phone calls. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn, our number if you want to be a part of the program. Right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn, our number, if you want to be a part of the program. Lewis Alabama next on the Sean Hannity Show. Where are you at Alabama?
Speaker 2: Lewis? I'm in both note at Alabama? Know it well? What's going on, sir?
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, I want to thank you and people like Jim Jordan for opening people's eyes to what liberal progressiveness what it actually is. Socialist communists fashion them done to this country, all.
Speaker 2: Right, but no it's our pleasure.
Speaker 3: To my point an angle, I haven't heard anybody go towards as far as these blanket pardons. Is it married there be a way to go after the Biden crime family, which is what they are, who have in some cases been treated us is they're no way. I know they can't go to jail for anything that's coming to loose time. But even people that aren't found criminally, sometimes they face fives, they face penalties, they face monetary damages. If it's possible, go after the family's money, the money they have gained criminally by doing things that morally they shouldn't have been doing. And I don't even as far as going to jail, I don't even care about that. What's done is done, but go out.
Speaker 6: Well, Unfortunately, the only way you could do it is through a legal process or a civil process. But you know, they would have to be some legitimate claim that somebody was harmed and that they'd be validity to it. You know, I know this is hard for people to understand here. Although the preemptive pardon has never really been challenged in terms of the courts. But my interpretation and legal scholars that I have talked to their interpretation seems to be in sync with mind, is that the power of the pardon is absolute. And I would not even begin to challenge whatever Joe Biden does in these final hours of his presidency in terms of preemptive pardons. My response is, let it stand as on Let it stand wide open to the American people to make their own determination on it. I wouldn't bother challenging it. In the end, Democrats, you know, at some point down the line, probably I hope not anytime soon. I hope not even in my lifetime, but they're going to be back in power. And if you think that this unholy alliance between radical environmentalism and status Marxism socialism has somehow died and buried and gone away, forever you're dreaming it will re emerge in another form, that people have not changed their minds and their hearts. And you know, as we have been witnessing the last two days, they have been gone right back. They revert to form, and they just you know, they go, they go on the attack, and in this case, the smears, the slanders, the personal attacks, the I hate Trump. You know, vindictiveness is on full display. So it's a it's a never ending battle for the hearts and minds of the American people. You know, we've got to continue the process of educating people and informing people as to what you know. Give me an example of any government program that's been successful. You know, how are your government schools doing. How's law and order in your small town or big city. How good a job did they do? Control in the borders. How's Obamacare working out for you? Social Security and medicare headed towards insolvency. These are all government programs. They are lofty promises and you always get disappointed. They always under deliver. I hope that helps you.
Speaker 3: Here to help, Reagan said the best when the government comes and says they're here to help.
Speaker 6: Close the door, Close the door and run away. Lewis, thank you very quickly, same topic. Brian North, Dakota. Brian, we have about a minute. It's all yours, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Sir, Yeah, just real quickly. I as far as looking at from a voter's point of view, I believe an incumbent president should not be allowed to grant pardons after the election day. I think the laws should be changed that if they're going to do a pardon, it should be prior to the election. Then everybody will know how to vote. Right now, we have no idea what the person's going to do until afterwards.
Speaker 6: There's nothing in the constitution that references any such restriction. That's the problem. He would need a constitutional amendment to do it, and I'm not sure we'd ever get there. I'm not sure if I even want to get there. I kind of liked the idea of the power of the pardon being absolute. There's a way to transform the power of the pardon, you know, like there are innocent people in jail. Alice Murray Johnson changed my thinking on this when she was released. He was she had one drug charge, a life sentence, thought all life was over. He never became bitter. He started counseling young people in prison. She spent nearly twenty five years there. Donald Trump set her free and that result, and I think there are other people in prison that deserve second chances. And I think there is disparate sentencing. You know, why would somebody would crack cocaine versus powder cocaine get a different sentence. There's still dealing in cocaine or there's still charged with the same drug, except you know, one might be more potent form. I do think there are good things you can do with the pardon. What Joe's going to do is protect his family, and Joe is going to protect those that they know we're dishonest with the American people. That is my prediction. Anyway, my friend, appreciate you. By the way, don't forget tomorrow. We're going to take your calls on tomorrow's show. We're going to be taking calls from people, what you're excited about, what your expectations are for the Trump presidency. Tomorrow it will be three days until inauguration day. Anyway, we'll get to those calls tomorrow when we come back. Caroline Glick joins us the latest on this deal with the hostages, and much more straight ahead as we continue