Speaker 1: What's lift service? I mean, I'm g g maguire, jeordie George.
Speaker 2: You run for.
Speaker 3: What what happens already?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Come on, we only did one. We had one little tiny drink.
Speaker 4: Drink like that.
Speaker 1: You don't ready he has to another drink waiting for this already. But it's a celebration time, yes, right, exactly what do you do to celebrate? Mm hmm go to her club m C and what do you do in the club?
Speaker 4: Throw money?
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, feel free to start club tonight, get the music pumping the one you.
Speaker 4: Got to go to the studio some money?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you drink in the club though? You buy bottles?
Speaker 4: No? Not ready? Like if we got like private section upsets like other than that?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good that that you still enjoy go. I feel like people don't be in the clubs that they used to be.
Speaker 5: They don't, But I'm glad that I'm not in a word that they used to be in because I want my shit to be private like they used to be doing the flags like the club together and I don't want that. I won't be upstairs. It's just low key.
Speaker 1: Nobody could take pictures. You fee what I'm saying, because imagine you're in the club and of course you're going to see people. If you're in the club and you with your boys, girls gonna come to the table because how can they not. And then now it looks like you're doing something.
Speaker 5: I'm so g up, Like I don't want nobody to know what I'm doing in life?
Speaker 1: Well damn nobody in life?
Speaker 4: In life?
Speaker 1: Okay, what made you get like that? Did you have you had some bad instances?
Speaker 4: Nah, just like I've been like this since I was like in high school.
Speaker 1: You just enjoy your privacy.
Speaker 5: I just enjoyed privacy. It's funny when like I'm the only one knowing what I'm doing. It's fun like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I don't know, do you be lying to you? I don't be lying to women, but nobody can and that's not to me. But you don't have to lie?
Speaker 4: Is fun if you're just one hundred percent honest, that's fun as hell, because then you'd just be like y'all know each other up and down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything cool. You know, being this private has gotta be tough for you because of all the attention you're getting. What's the balance.
Speaker 5: How do you I'm gonna say this one thing. I'm gonna We're gonna let the interview go after this. This is the first time I ever was drunk on a podcast.
Speaker 1: You have a drinks. You are not drunk. Okay, sorry, you're right, I don't want to well look the water for you.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's good. I ain't doing.
Speaker 1: No. But you did only have one drink. Just to be fair, so you really are drunk from that one drink.
Speaker 5: You see a big talking about you did even drinking. How big this shot is? They got to be funked up.
Speaker 3: I'm a bartender. I promise you. That's a that's a two hours or less. It's making at most it is two ounces. That's the normal shot.
Speaker 1: I take baby shots. I'm the worst person.
Speaker 4: Normal shot.
Speaker 3: That's a normal shot, A shot.
Speaker 1: That's a two hours before. I promise you this is after this.
Speaker 4: Shot, we gotta do.
Speaker 3: Give it to me, not for you, but give it to me so I can prove to you that it is not this See the bartender give us doing.
Speaker 1: You should be this.
Speaker 4: Come on ticket. Oh all right, listence, she took that shot right. We gotta do this episode three times this year.
Speaker 1: Three times. Okay, what's gonna happen the first time? All right, I'm into that first Yeah, yeah, three time one here three like like this.
Speaker 4: Like this, she showed me that she's not trying to take advantage of anything.
Speaker 1: No, of course not. But you know what, I love to see how much other artists love you. That's a big deal, like to see just because you've been doing music now five years, yeah, five years like on some real real honding five years. But during that time, you've had like some of the biggest you know, colloraborators and people that really really fuck with you.
Speaker 3: You know what we were saying earlier when we were at lunch. How in women's terms this called like a girls girl. What do we call that when it's a man, right, a guys guy? Yeah, okay, so that's that's what we get. Like when you really are like a you have an advocate for other for other.
Speaker 1: People and the artists. Yeah, like like all this, like no, like y'all fuck with each other, like on even outside of just music, like niggas.
Speaker 5: Just be fucking with a nigga because on the side of the nigga, Like you know what I'm saying. So I want to call it like because you're not going looking for a girls girls like oh yeah, girl, I seen him do this and this, that, this that Like nah, ain't like that would dudes.
Speaker 4: It's like you through solid ship that nigga with you.
Speaker 1: It's more about the support though.
Speaker 3: It's more about he said, girls, I'm not confrontational.
Speaker 5: Niggas not support niggas who ain't solid. It don't matter what. You gotta do something to show me like you're rid of that niggas like and I think I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just showed a couple of niggas like like just rid of that. Like so that's probably all that is. It's not like that.
Speaker 1: But it's also like you gotta trust them too, and that's not an easy thing to do in this business.
Speaker 4: And I feel like it's real fast. Then I don't trust a handful of niggas.
Speaker 1: Though, all right, who is in the handful? Who's in the circle?
Speaker 4: G herbo or to be fat.
Speaker 1: ELOI y'all be together all the time too. I know you hang out with skill a baby. He was all in Philly.
Speaker 5: That's about what's proudly about it, man, I'm talking about fought its like and we was to get you on one day and I threw up all over this flow.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: The threat of the warning and it doesn't all.
Speaker 5: I'm going to delete it, just like how to delete this, like don't cut it came, but like that, if you put him out, I'm gonna sunk over you.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you throw up here and we just put the episode.
Speaker 4: Out one of the ones. Man, we do this every day.
Speaker 1: We had somebody squirt on the rug. Never threw up on the rug. Somebody somebody was sir marvelous.
Speaker 3: He brought his uh submissive and he can.
Speaker 1: Make anybody square, he says. So he proved it. He got on the table without his fingers, with his fingers and with toys. It was a thing his head and hell high, I gotta watch you. Gotta get your game up, game up, I gotta game whatever you're doing.
Speaker 4: I gotta just mimic it.
Speaker 1: Be like it looks violent. I'm not gonna lie I was. It's violent.
Speaker 4: But reality girls like violent. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why you well girls about violent, but like a little rough said, girls like to be choked violent?
Speaker 4: What the fun are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Choking cake the way you said it didn't sound violent, and we did.
Speaker 5: Sober and you cheating on me and I choke. You call the police violent.
Speaker 3: But if we're having sex and you treat me, context is not violent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, during set you can get away with a lot more ship. Like during set you can be sober.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this interview can go up because I'm really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Dam Like, during sex, you could call somebody like bitch you you know you my bitch? You wouldn't be into like I'm with that. I want what you need?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you like you needs juice?
Speaker 1: You need some juice.
Speaker 4: You call during sex.
Speaker 1: Some people like it, some people don't. You just have to know what someone likes. G said she with the ship. I'm not she likes to be called. Don't call me names just about anything else. But don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, don't even exist no more.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want in bed. That's crazy. But can she call you anything? To them?
Speaker 4: Call me jack, jack, whatever you want. I don't give no fus.
Speaker 5: Okay, if it's like my wife assumed, I'm gonna tell you something me Because if it's your wife, Lake, you're the only person you want her to like ever think about throughout the rest of her life, So you got to give her imagination.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You can imagine whatever you want, like as long as you don't go actually achieve that imagination.
Speaker 1: So you're basically saying you don't mind doing role play.
Speaker 6: I don't know about role play because you said you'll be Jack, like who is Jack?
Speaker 4: But then we get.
Speaker 5: Who Jack is as long as you didn't go regularly do what we did with Jack.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, right, But you're never role playing as Jack or I'm.
Speaker 4: Never I don't even know who Jack is. I hope I'm not.
Speaker 1: Is it an alter you? Sure?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: I hope I'm not Jack.
Speaker 4: I hope you don't like look at me as Jack.
Speaker 1: Wonder if she told you no a little bit? You know some guys like that. It's called asphyxiation if you're about to orgasm. Yeah, because it's a real thing. I seen it. It is a real It's like medicine on TV.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Men like to be choked, some of them, some of them.
Speaker 3: I used to deal with a guy that he used to always want me to choke him, but him I would write him and he choked me, and you got I was riding him And how do you know?
Speaker 1: Oh so, first of all, people have died from that.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 1: It's true. He wants to know that typical answer. He wants to because they say that like when it closes up like your your throat, it makes you, you know, have like a bigger climax. Yeah, but you just have to know people will try to like hang themselves a little bit. Have you seen that? Yeah, it was on an episode of I'm trying to remember where else to die?
Speaker 3: You know, increases your or it increases the intensity look at me who it increases the intensity of your organs, masturbas and yourself. I hold my breast, my breath, I hold my breath when I massurbate.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I was kidding. I do though.
Speaker 4: Let me you a real freak game.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: You know you were dying that never died being what what was your what was like?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What did you wait before you did? Like the podcast?
Speaker 1: I was a stripper exactly? Okay, what does that mean? And I'm a bartender?
Speaker 4: Still your mental? Like? What your what yours?
Speaker 1: Your gemini?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Psycho, I know you said verses.
Speaker 4: I'm on bullshit. I know this, but Gemini is like crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, not anything, but we might try anything.
Speaker 4: Once because you're a little smart.
Speaker 1: You're smarter than highly intelligent.
Speaker 5: You feel what I'm saying. So that's why, like you understand, like I get it. Everything is temporary for the most part.
Speaker 1: So nobody's ever choked you. What about like a little slap?
Speaker 4: None of my life.
Speaker 1: But you are having set.
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: If she's on top of you, I understand she grabs your neck. What you're going to do? Christmas?
Speaker 7: Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas Capricorn? Yeah, they both Capricorn, And I'm just trying to think of Christmas people, Christmas, Christmas, Jesus, my brother.
Speaker 4: Right there on Christmas. Trying to the type of person like that.
Speaker 1: You all to collide and be mm hmm because I don't like him.
Speaker 4: He's a damn fool.
Speaker 1: Oh well you can are different. I think when like me, he like he turned that. I can't even imagine what it must be.
Speaker 4: Can you gotta you gotta husband?
Speaker 1: She's single? I'm single. Yeah, why you're a friend from me? Are you a good mass man?
Speaker 4: I don't like you? I got one he will turn you to everything she is.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, what's wrong with that? Why are you don't shame?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna link out after this. Yeah, Nigga'm talking about stand up nigga.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, does he have kids?
Speaker 4: No kids?
Speaker 1: Does he have girl?
Speaker 4: No girl?
Speaker 1: How old is he? And he got real money? He's into older women. Call me, he's gonna like you because it's my real bad Okay, I like that he said. And he got real money. But I love that that's the best part. He's not good around me, Like, yeah, going on, Okay, because you know, guys be so when women are like, well, you know, I need somebody that could and then they're like, oh, all you care about is money. But then guys do also tend to like lead with that sometimes you know what I'm saying. And so you were in agreeance that, like, as a man, you got to hold it down financially, not for sure, Okay, you definitely do. My girls just got lucky because she got lucky.
Speaker 4: We fell love with each other.
Speaker 1: Be foolishing how she got lucky to how she's handling all of this too, Like you.
Speaker 4: Know, she's just got more intelligent than I even expected.
Speaker 1: Good because it's not easy. It ain't something she signed up for necessarily.
Speaker 5: It's nothing. None of us signed up. You feel me, because I didn't come in here just making like what the hell is a vultures of my lines? I came here making like pain music. That's not what they wanted to hear. Right, You feel what I'm saying. So we didn't sign up for this.
Speaker 1: We signed up for that type, okay, And that's a different type of audience. You know what's amazing though, when you do your festival, to see how many people come out for that in your hometown, that's gotta be one of the best feelings. That shows what an impact you have.
Speaker 5: That is the best feeling. I'm mad. I gotta do my ship. I'mna do my ship. I'm gonna do my ship for sure.
Speaker 1: You're gearing up for the next one in June.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna do it, but I'm gonna calls in the morning if they in the morning, seriously, my soul, because I understand what it needs to be. Y'all better come listen.
Speaker 1: You know I love New Orleans. She's coming comings.
Speaker 4: Oh you forgot. We had to do it. We're gonna do the ship after the thing. So she's coming period.
Speaker 1: So wait the guy you're hooking hephaes from New Orleans to coming, Yeah, to be outside. I can't wait. I was just having some crawfish.
Speaker 4: I know you're coming.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have You're gonna have car fish like you're gonna do it, right, I see one of the ones like, so you really got to look at just nothing.
Speaker 1: You got lucky just now in Jeordian. That's why you gotta let people know, Jordy, are you looking? You single? You outside for the summer. That's what that's what you guys are for.
Speaker 4: Nobody else. I got you for sure.
Speaker 1: So what's the day so we can start planning now? You don't know you're fourteenth? See hold, because I will put that ship on my calendar. You need to do it off season. We know it's because I'll be outside and the ones that have the time of my fucking life every day is actually one of my favorite cities. She's definitely to New Orleans from Atlanta just to eat.
Speaker 4: June fourteenth, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, June fourteenth, New Orleans. I'm gonna make sure that bitch is that I'm putting it on my calendar. Huh. We might need to do like a little something, little lip service, dating liituation. Nobody follows around. It's my first time, we do it.
Speaker 4: We can do it line.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna be our second round. It's right now.
Speaker 5: You know last year I put fifteen thousand tickets up for sale. Right, it's sold out two days before and everybody was trying to watch it online at the Yeah, everybody was trying to watch it online. They're just gonna fall right under everything we want. They can watch it online. Then in the in the transition of the switch in the sets and stuff.
Speaker 4: We'll be doing these.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, we can guess with all of the before actually be there and do that. Yeah, in between, because those are more fun interviews.
Speaker 3: Than just like how you did in l A with us for a BT. Yeah, but we could get all the people's business. Let's do it, and then we could get a nice liquor.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny with the BT. It's gonna be funner because they're coming out for me. Yeah, I'm on bullshit period, So everybody is there, gonna be on.
Speaker 1: That's what can happen. This is a verbal agreement.
Speaker 4: Came great because in the morning, whether make them soon as I leave it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. And you already because said let me, we already station involved what we're doing. I'm outside integration, integration. I want to talk. Oh he calling people? Now? Who is this? Jordan's new man? Oh yeah, let me see him. It's a business call. You're really calling somebody. Let's see what happened, Dan, they send you the voicemail the voice man.
Speaker 4: Let's see I did answer before this interview over there on callback. I'm gonna show you how much period.
Speaker 1: Let's make this happen. I wonder who he's calling. Un listen, Larry gott to be involved, you know, Larry got no, Yeah, not for sure. It's so I want to ask you something, and what the hell? You don't like being called daddy in the bed?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: You do like it, definitely. Okay, had a double check on that.
Speaker 4: He said, call me dad. I ain't. Yeah, it just was popping it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I ain't.
Speaker 8: You feel your verse on busting. So, first of all, busting is my get ready tong me and my best friends. I have a TikTok where I'm literally dancing to your verse.
Speaker 4: I hate my verse, we love it.
Speaker 1: I just had it and we are about the dissected. Yeah, I want to go by it. I love that, But let's let's let's explore this why we love it and why you hate it? What do you hate about it?
Speaker 5: I just feel like I would I could have came harder. I don't know, I didn't have my engine.
Speaker 8: Like, wait a minute, you gave me everything I asked for on that you think so yes, you were Like she's.
Speaker 1: Been inside all winter, she just wants to be out the summer. That's her life. Was like wait, wait, wait we start.
Speaker 3: We start with the first bar, spit in my mouth, baby, bring me closer?
Speaker 1: When we fucking like the fact that you like that, but don't I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna tell you Like It's like, I know I said what I meant on the song, but I feel like I could have rapped better.
Speaker 4: That's my problem. I feel like I mean too much on these songs.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the words, it was a delivery.
Speaker 5: No, It's just like I could have rapped like I could have made it. I could have made it some ship that I'm like, I don't know. I feel like I just be to be saying what I feel.
Speaker 4: At the moment.
Speaker 1: But don't you think that works for you?
Speaker 3: It does, right, grip my when hold on because you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Know why top on, I said, grip my chain tight.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, sure, okay, pull the chain so with the chain on.
Speaker 1: Okay, the chain makes sense, period, got it?
Speaker 3: It makes sense because top thing, we like, what why are you?
Speaker 1: We just want the lyrics and that's were pulled up so they didn't know clearly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know how much my niggas told me, man, take that ship out.
Speaker 1: But have difference between women, like different girls love the lotty like your music. There's certain music songs that women will gravitate to more than the men do, and there's certain that the men are gonna like more than the women do. And it just is what it is. But to both, you know, sometimes you got to listen. Not for sure, listen to the ladies. That's my it's on my playlist. It ain't easy to have women be into your music like that too, you know what I'm saying for the average person. Sometimes, like there's certain artists that it's like, okay, the guys like that, but when women are like, yo, that's my ship right there, that's a whole other level. Yeap period.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you what I want to tell you. Yes, fun fact, what the hell is got made right here?
Speaker 1: Oh the injine room injine room period, I'll tell us about that. I love this full circle moment.
Speaker 3: Scottie Skill had studios always here, he lives here between and Trey songs. We can't never get the studio because they be having it booked up.
Speaker 5: So I have I had put up to the studio or whatever, and we had made a song here some time mine might have used the rest of your time talking about used it.
Speaker 8: With the thank you it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good story. We don't know the Blue the Blue Room, the new one. Yeah, yeah, been in a minute, Yeah we haven't.
Speaker 4: That was in the summer.
Speaker 3: So that song.
Speaker 1: So that's why you're tired of that phrase now because saying that ship for a minute. What's going on with the remix? Because everybody keeps thinking somebody different about to be on this remix? All right, spilt it.
Speaker 5: That's what I want. I just want through a couple of different remixes because I want to hit every I want to hit every like.
Speaker 3: That's smart, everybody, every angle.
Speaker 4: So I'm doing I was going to through one with like Justin Bieber.
Speaker 5: I'm doing like a lot of on her and that's but the the it's like a three part, a three level to it, Like I know that just was.
Speaker 1: Like like out here, Yeah already.
Speaker 4: The lot on one is like exactly right here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna love it.
Speaker 4: The herd one is like the millennial and you grabbed all three.
Speaker 8: Okay, marketing, but you know what a wild card one would be if you could do like bad Bunny, you know that would be fue.
Speaker 1: That would mean But now have you seen the Caribbean version of what the hell.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: I didn't do it?
Speaker 3: We just interviewed Bob's cartel that's car tell you right now here your bracelet. That would be great.
Speaker 1: He's been right now.
Speaker 4: Won't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I got you. You listen what the helly with Vibes cartel freeze and he sold out the Barclays two nights in bro That's gonna be wow. Just got his visit. This is his first shows in the United States States period. Yeah, tomorrow tonight and tomorrow right tomorrow night and tomorrow and Saturday. Yeah, at the Barclays sow them at so much so they try to add another show Sunday. Wow, yeah, insane, my nigga. Let me tell you don't yet. You make it happen and I got you, I got you, and then the bounced version. Yeah, Florida making happy tomorrow, No New Orleans your call. Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm I'm not listening, playing well up to I'm not perfect. I got you.
Speaker 4: You get a past. You're one of my favorite people.
Speaker 1: Lebron that said everybody was tagging Lebron. Has he responded?
Speaker 5: I seen him talking about it and ship for real okay, And I seen somebody tweeting Lebron made the video and I've been retweeted.
Speaker 1: Did he make it?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I wouldn't look so out of.
Speaker 3: Everybody that did the with the hellen tiktalks and all of the posts.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite? WHI one lady with the pills.
Speaker 4: I like the pills too, Yeah, but it was one I seen yesterday. Man, she's so funny for this. I got to show you.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen no one who did you when you made this sound? Did you think it was gonna go up?
Speaker 4: Like? Well? I did?
Speaker 1: Honestly, you knew it.
Speaker 2: What hell, what the helly very.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but that was funniest hell.
Speaker 1: To me, Like when there was a bunch of old people and they was talking about their pills.
Speaker 4: Pills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jordan sent me to Jamaican one earlier, and I'll bust out lasting.
Speaker 1: Funniest not for sure. I'm about to make this text right now to get this. Yeah he's here. I'm telling you. I know he would like you.
Speaker 3: Need to come right back to the same studio and make us.
Speaker 4: For sure a bum bump.
Speaker 1: I know you see, that's my favorite. That's gonna be crazy and listen. So I'll do this for you after. But just to know, like Vice Car Teller is such a legend, and he's gonna be doing his first show in the United States and Brooklyn and he got the Brooklyn anthem, and when I tell you we love that ship out here, it's gonna go crazy. I'm from Brooklyn, so yeah, you know, it's just exciting for me, just like you're exciting, like to be from New Orleans. I can't even imagine what it's like for you to even go out, Like what's it like when you're in your city just on a regular chill day going outside.
Speaker 4: It's just epic every time epic.
Speaker 3: Was this your vision when you first started doing music? Did you see yourself reaching these heights and so quickly?
Speaker 1: Because it was like, because that's quick. Yeah, five years is not a long time.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to be one of them street rapping niggas on my soul. This is just went past that.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know how drastically have life. Has life changed for you when it's five years all the way.
Speaker 1: All the way just new persons?
Speaker 3: Alay used to be saying you but new life.
Speaker 4: Taking your last seventy five get a fifty hun like that.
Speaker 1: Was my life.
Speaker 4: Now it's like, what the fuck is fifty cent? Like, what the fuck? Keep that fifty cent? Please? You feel me.
Speaker 1: Figured out a little pink exactly?
Speaker 4: Crazy, Ship, Damn, I need to stop doing that.
Speaker 1: No you don't. It's philanthropy.
Speaker 3: You always want to give back. If you always want to give, that comes right back because every time.
Speaker 1: Every time, don't you feel like every time you give like something positive like that. Yeah, it does like that. Every time I'm like, Ship, okay, I'm gonna do this, and then it turned around and you be like, damn, I just and now here come a surprise check out the next day.
Speaker 4: They always happened to me, though, Honestly.
Speaker 1: What's been the most surreal moment for you besides your festival?
Speaker 4: Just performing?
Speaker 5: Just because I remember in high school I never wanted to bear rapp or nothing like that.
Speaker 4: But I had a dream.
Speaker 5: I had a dream that I was performing in front like a stadium full of people, and I lived the dream.
Speaker 4: Like, give me this auto.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, fuck, dreams be real. I should be real as fuck. So not all the dream that I had.
Speaker 5: Like I remember, I had a dream that I was recalling on Future in his house, but I was in high school.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, that dream won't come true. Like it's just a matter of time, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's a.
Speaker 3: Real Living a dream is amazing. I feel like I'm living in a dream right now.
Speaker 1: I was telling gig that too. You know they got a Magic City movie coming out, a documentary. Yeah, and she's actually a producer on it and voicing it. Yeah, all five episodes.
Speaker 3: So to come from the strip club world, that's very taboo to come from people looking at me as if I am not a first class citizen because I chose to become naked to get my money.
Speaker 1: You know, all of that.
Speaker 3: Seeing it full circle twenty years later and the accolades that's coming from that is just amazing. But not even that, just having my own show right now. Yeah, coming from this ten years, this opportunity that Angela provided me with and moving forward to now that CV gave me my own show. I just filmed my second set of episodes yesterday in Atlanta. And to walk into that set and see such a beautiful set and forty people there on set just for me at my back and call and anything and everything that I want to do, they make it. You know what I told them yesterday on set, I give y'all idea, an idea that I have, an idea that I have, and y'all take it and multiply it by one hundred immediately. I am so grateful and appreciative for that.
Speaker 1: I really feel like I'm.
Speaker 4: Living a nigga crying bro.
Speaker 5: No, seriously, you're not strong like your mensa gotta be to be able to like do what you're doing and then come to where you are now, and you'd be like, damn, like how far I really came? Because I know what you was going through at the moment, because I know, I know scrippers, Like, what the fuck you fee what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We all know scrippers, we know how their life work. And then to be like doing what you're doing now.
Speaker 3: Crazy from this to that to whatever is coming in the future. I'm just so grateful and thankful and appreciative, and I honestly again really feel like at this current moment living in the dream and I couldn't be more related. I respect that, and I appreciate you, friend, because it started with you.
Speaker 1: It started with our.
Speaker 3: Lip service episode on Serious back in twenty thirteen. Yes, yeah, here we are twelve years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect that. It's nice when you could come up with people that like and what help that turn up? Yes, listen, gig was already turned.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you some real shot. I used to be looking at her. I always knew she was a real nigga, brother, because even the way you talk like.
Speaker 3: That, she is she is, oh my god, most importantly, most importantly, no, but beyond her being real, most importantly, she cares. And a lot of people don't care, right, Jordan. A lot of people just do what they do and they keep it pushing. They do what they can, and they keep it pushing. Angela cares like deeply.
Speaker 1: She cares.
Speaker 3: She invests, She puts time and energy into people, and that's worth more than money.
Speaker 1: Listen, if I fuck with you, if you asked me to do something, it ain't about no money and about what I gotta do, I'll be there like let's figure it out, let's make it happen. You know. But but I also know, and this has to be something for you too. When you got people around you, you also want to make sure that like I'm gonna help you, but you got to be doing it for yourself too. That's important, you know what I'm saying. Like how you were talking about your boy that Jordan's about to date and you're like, look, he got his own ship going on. She said.
Speaker 5: I was like, no dating over my head, like, man, I ain't up is just some stupids.
Speaker 1: Shrine. I'm gonna need you to practice drinking so you don't get drunk off of one drink. No more.
Speaker 4: I don't be drinking like that.
Speaker 1: Practice drinking. I ain't a boy needed No nobody said that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, ain't about to be doing anything drink.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we're actually celebrating because you also do so talk about the project because you do have a project on the way also like a full a full hour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I think it's just like it's called let Me Fly. I need to let me fly because I feel like I never got my chance to be like the biggest in this. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, I come up with a hit of hit like that whatever.
Speaker 1: Like that, But.
Speaker 5: Exactly it's time for ten of them to be going at once, Okay, And that's what I'm on. So what the hell is just the beginning. It's a small job. Nobody see it yet, but I know, I know it's a small job.
Speaker 1: That's what matters. So Justin Bieber did do the remix already because people were seeing it y'all was like, he posted, you know, you posted a conversation. But that's all part of the marketing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it had I'm posting. I'm posting in real time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I just he just did it because he ain't doing ship right now for real, like he's being you know, he's he's got a lot going on. It feels like but he only got to do ship he want to do.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 5: You know it's funny. I called him until getting on a remix to me, like, man, check your messages while we were still on the phone while I'm telling him, so he had already did it before I even told him.
Speaker 1: Oh, ship, it was already done.
Speaker 4: It was already done.
Speaker 1: Did you say? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I already knew he was gonna say that.
Speaker 4: That's what he told me. I already knew he was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: I did. That's dope, that is dope. What's what's the next phrase we need to know? I don't know, man, we do with the heir still still and that still.
Speaker 4: Because that was a mistake, Like it's not like we're searching for something.
Speaker 3: No, it's naturally what you said before we even started rolling cameras. You said it naturally a good three times just in conversations, so clearly that.
Speaker 1: But then you also said you're sick of it, right because you all been saying it because y'all ran it out.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not sick of it at all.
Speaker 1: I just feel like the phrase was used like not just feel weird.
Speaker 5: That's like me making with Zam baby, and not like nobody want to say with zam because it's.
Speaker 1: Like nobody's gonna saying that's a real phrase. That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: You can't feel like that about what the helly because it's jes It might have been something that is your ship, your ship, but it's just getting started for everybody else. That's about to be an addiction trade market. It's going to grow and keep growing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just checking about to hold on. Let me. I also feel like maybe like a clothing line for you.
Speaker 4: I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking my head. What if you ship?
Speaker 4: Go ahead tell me all about it.
Speaker 1: City now as well.
Speaker 4: Make sure she's screed. You don't even messle her.
Speaker 3: Listen, what if you put your dick in and she say, what the hell?
Speaker 1: What if you put your dick your last? Hellie? That's regular. It could be a good thing or bad. That's my point. That's the thing. You don't even know what that means?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly that happens that What did you say.
Speaker 9: It deep like that? Oh my god, she's too funny.
Speaker 4: If she says it deep like that?
Speaker 1: You always having sex when you're rich? Different than having sex like before, like you said before when you was, you know, buying your honey buns, But like, is it different?
Speaker 5: I remember when I was talking to one of my niggas I had paid for a feature for when I was like on to come up, He's like, man, I ain't. I ain't trying to have the best section in life with these whole I'm trying to get my go by my benness.
Speaker 4: I mean tipping. You know, we're still in the churches. We're going crazy on ship. Not be like I understand.
Speaker 1: You understand what men now probably when they say that broke, the hits different broke there. You've got to listen. Are you really fucking on the money?
Speaker 3: Is the question? You're really fucking on the money?
Speaker 4: Really doing that ship?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's why he feels like he ain't got to do much. Okay.
Speaker 8: My favorite question is what's the biggest gift you've ever given your girlfriend or general g Wagon?
Speaker 1: I think that's a very good one. That's actually my dream card.
Speaker 4: She didn't have more money than I spent on the g Wagon in her hand.
Speaker 10: But that's not a gift, right, It's not a gift though, right, Yeah, Money's not a gift.
Speaker 4: You know what you're I'm monder Stum doing that.
Speaker 3: I don't get what you put it in or it's not you.
Speaker 1: Can feel the g b W. Let's back this up that far. I need you to go back to Like so you said you don't think that broke dick is better than riskick because itself admittedly is lazier.
Speaker 5: I'm lazier, and I'm just saying, like, I see why he would say that because some.
Speaker 1: Days, so some days you are lazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some days only some.
Speaker 1: You should never, but when you're tired, you should never. I'm just saying, you gotta every time, just like when you get on that stage, every time, you gotta bring it. Do you ever be lazy on stage?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Actually he said, y'all, damn, he's telling the truth, and I love your honesty. Actually he said he was a man, so you'd be lazy on stage sometimes I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, yeah, y'all, ain't fucking with it me neither.
Speaker 3: Do you have a moment that you can remember that you was like that show wasn't hitting on you?
Speaker 1: Where were you at.
Speaker 4: So many shows?
Speaker 3: Just why just a random location that wasn't really that ship.
Speaker 4: In New Jersey like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 4: It was it was cool, it was Jersey, it was lit, but it just wasn't like the vibes like the South. The South, like Bro, they jump, they're jumping out the seat, no waist, nigga in this bitch Jersey like kind of.
Speaker 1: Joy. I can see that from Jersey. I can see that I grew up in Jersey.
Speaker 8: Sorry to go to New Orleans for sure, you're not going to leave.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for wait, I can't wait for us.
Speaker 1: I can't. No, we are coming in June fourteen fourteen, like I'm not even kidding. We're coming at Whole Smooth. I give it to you though, period.
Speaker 4: Any gotta do nothing, you just think about whatever.
Speaker 1: We have to be brainless, man. We love to be brainless. Please, I have to use my brain. We love that you could. Okay, now it's on camera, Jordy. What type of qualities do you look for? Let's see if this guy is compatible before we even live.
Speaker 4: Bro, I don't want to hear her qualities. Why because what she just told me that she do, it's.
Speaker 1: What I don't do, is it? No? You just because the things you don't do, one you won't dress up. You're not gonna do no role play just to get I said, I don't like I don't like spitting in my mouth. I really don't. I do give PTSD a little bit who you had, Yes, you probably have like a creep like.
Speaker 2: It just was like.
Speaker 1: Asking for no spin is different than young spit right asking for it? It was it was just what are you doing this?
Speaker 4: This? This is the difference.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 5: What the funk are you doing? Like religious like like if you just fall away from each other trying to like.
Speaker 1: Was giving it like h and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you're supposed to be like like right here with each other, like and then it's just like.
Speaker 1: Yes, sexy sexy spit and not a talk to it was giving me. But it sounds weird too.
Speaker 3: Likes smooth, super wet kisses and you know, yeah like leaning in the tramp like except.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this, because I'm thinking too, I'm thinking about ship. You have your flashbacks in my mouth, But clearly you like it, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: It's cool. It's not like like preferred.
Speaker 1: But that means I think if you like that, you're big on kissing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, yeah, I don't feel like you should be with nobody.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. You're not that big on kissing. They say intimate, they say that, but they don't mean it.
Speaker 3: Guys be trying to act like all like tough and like macho, right, but we know.
Speaker 1: You if your kids are got during sex, he'll come like that, you think so, well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: But I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: It's true if it's like if you in love, I don't know if kissing and get it up that'll make you come faster. Well, if you and your girl having sex and you making line and you start kissing, that'll make you bust faster. What's your what's the lady does it? Let me ask. Let me ask the questions of the ladies in the room.
Speaker 3: What's your go to move or saying when you're ready for him to come?
Speaker 1: What's that one thing that you say or do that you know? I gotta get up soon so people know, No kid, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. That used to be when I was on the Breakfast Club and I had to get up early, Like if you want to finish this, you better hurry up. I got to.
Speaker 4: Sleep.
Speaker 3: No, what what's your what's your what's your goal to move? Or saying m Honestly, when you're ready for them to anytime you teld them to just come in your mouth, they'll do it and it'll be done okay, and yeah, yeah say it Jordan's Oh no, that's for me.
Speaker 2: Person.
Speaker 4: She fake good?
Speaker 1: What fake good girl? I think I am. That's the right, she's fake good.
Speaker 8: I think I'm the definition of a lady in the streets and freaking the sheets.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I'm a freaking the streets too, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you lady in the bed sometimes, well, yeah, lady, Sometimes sometimes I should go to phrasey.
Speaker 1: I got a few, she got she got a whole You paint my face?
Speaker 3: It's pretty happy face. Yeah, I want it on my face.
Speaker 1: See. But and then there's a X.
Speaker 3: There's a that when I was ready for him to come, I would just pinch his nipples and he would just some guys at.
Speaker 1: Your rob for how you feel about your nipples.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What way.
Speaker 4: She is terrible, terrible, She's terrible. Damn, she's terrible.
Speaker 1: They just need it in the control room. My uncle, one of my uncles.
Speaker 4: I'm like man's girl and nipples that she wanted to.
Speaker 1: We're not against me, not against nipple. Play over here, listen. Guys like.
Speaker 4: My uncle, he's just a comedian.
Speaker 1: But it's okay. He like joking or not, So you're not into that.
Speaker 5: I feel like anything is like like if you're in love.
Speaker 4: With somebody, anything goes, anything like ship that ain't supposed to go.
Speaker 10: You know you know what we know already, h you already know you feel.
Speaker 1: I hope you know he one of the niggas that I ain't gonna try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try other type of men, but I wouldn't try him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who to try? You know I know who to try. How do you know?
Speaker 3: It's a it's a vibe. Yeah, it's the type of person they are. You just know what they and what they're not with. So a person like him, I wouldn't. I wouldn't try him. But there's other people that I will try and that I have tried, and I will continue to try anything.
Speaker 4: Like anything my ship, like I don't get no fun, like.
Speaker 1: What you do what somebody who.
Speaker 4: Was just telling me that.
Speaker 1: My uncle, Yeah, the saw with the nipples and the toes, he real heard.
Speaker 5: This nigga so pee, this nigga Capital p told me the whole game. One of the ones that told me the came.
Speaker 1: We loved that for you. What's the whole game?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like everything everything his name Pimp.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that's a long story.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to know. We need to know. I got ten minutes before I need.
Speaker 3: Angel to leave in ten minutes, okay, but that even if I got to run out, that's not.
Speaker 1: So you would let somebody. You would let your girls like your toes, that's not you might like it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, you got nice feet, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't let this one. I don't got nice You.
Speaker 1: Don't your athletes like regular You get pedicures sometimes, Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, listen, if you get them on a regular basis, it'll make it feed better, you think.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, not promise you at least every two weeks. I was a valet dancer growing up and in high school, and I used to be so ashamed of my feet. I felt like I had ugly feet. And now years later, after taking care of them, they're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you gotta get your toes done, massage your feet sometimes, moisturize, trim. Yeah, I'm trying and you man escape right mm hmm okay, when did you start to saying sometimes for everything? Sometimes?
Speaker 8: That's my favorite in the Whitney Houston interview where she's like, some times you need to redo.
Speaker 1: That sometimes like a man escape. Yeah, it's fair. We don't want to choke on pubs. It's just streaming doing like that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you know, I'm just saying, I'm doing it like for you to be having a chore or anything, because we're doing nothing like that.
Speaker 3: If she puts yours in her mouth, she's probably gonna choke on the pube if it isn't manscap.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. I don't even be like having like sex like that.
Speaker 1: You don't have sex a girl like that? Your girls you did? I got Oh my gosh, she's calling right now like that is that her? Or is that the call for what we gotta do?
Speaker 4: I should do all the weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you will come. You will come, all right? So we got this a confirmation you talk to you? Who is who is that? It's seeing him?
Speaker 4: I got you bit.
Speaker 1: All right, let's tell him. Let's go what's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: We missed you? Ready to go?
Speaker 1: Ahead? Hang up if we miss you? So you know she was gonna say, yeah, come on.
Speaker 4: Now, Chris, he just told me something about it yesterday.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why would you not do it?
Speaker 4: I don't know? I just was hesitant. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Do you have your own day you had in New Orleans? Okay? What date is that?
Speaker 4: June sixteenth?
Speaker 1: Okay? After? Oh, okay after? Yeah, so we love this for you. What did did you go to the bathroom? Okay? I'm excited for you, and I'm glad that you had a little drink. I'm glad that one little drink last? Or do the holes last year?
Speaker 3: Whole?
Speaker 1: You? A cheap dates, a cheap date. Hell, so look for Jordan's first time in New Orleans. What would you say? Should be here at itinerary? I got help, bro, No, but like if you crawfish hood.
Speaker 4: Like trenches are the trenches? Like?
Speaker 1: Why why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Because she needs that?
Speaker 1: Why did she need that?
Speaker 4: She literally needs it? For?
Speaker 1: What? What good is that going to do?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I got your game. Okay, it's the top three.
Speaker 1: And so your friend that you're about to hook up, but can y'all go in a double date?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay that didn't sound convincing, And there was a little smirk as you took a sip.
Speaker 4: There we can.
Speaker 1: Okay, we definitely can.
Speaker 4: That was fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love that for you, so.
Speaker 4: You would take you a very love time.
Speaker 1: What about strip clubs in New Orleans?
Speaker 4: I don't be going to school club.
Speaker 1: You don't. What's your favorite strip club?
Speaker 4: I threw my private school club.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite strip club.
Speaker 4: In the world? Nine?
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I know anywhere.
Speaker 1: An address? Real? Yeah, that's all became who I Am? Magic? You see the documentary in August on Stars. You've been to Magic City though, right? What next time you go with me? You got it? It's legendary. Next time you come to let me know so we can go to Magic Yeah. Yeah, my first time going to Magic City. I'll never forget that ship. I ran up to her. I was my friends and I was like, this is my first time. I've never been here before. I walked in the door. The DJ started screaming out my name Gig come running. She was giving her last nay naked naked she jumped up like I was like, Hi, it's great to see your friends.
Speaker 3: We don't think about the fact that we're naked in that moment because it's so normal. So me running into my friend to give her a hug, I'm not thinking I'm completely naked in a pair of shoes and it's making her.
Speaker 1: My friends like you sure it's your first time you're coming here? I was like, a before, can we go next week? I've definitely been. Yeah, I told you when I was in New What are you doing next week?
Speaker 4: We can nex week.
Speaker 3: So they have my new show that I just spoke on down that's TV Presents Paying Conversations. They are both going to be in Atlanta next week and I'm interviewing them separately.
Speaker 1: For my new show. So during that time, we're going to go to Mada City. Okay, I'm in it. Yeah, but listen, when I go to New Orleans, I went to I've been the Ship clubs in New Orleans and I go to I know you probably don't be on Bourbon Street, but I do hang out on Bourbon The ones on Bourbon Street is I don't know which one. When I was there last he said, what you don't go to You don't go to Burbon Strey. Really, you know, it's crazy because people in New Orleans Street with it. But my guy, Listen, when I be out there, I tell Fee, I'd be like, Fee, come on, let's and he'd be like, I only go to Bourbon Street where you're here. He's slipping and we have a good time. Though, I feel like you need to just like that. Shouldould be so turned if you just probably just because like you from that, you need to go there and just turn the up with the tourists.
Speaker 4: Niggas die on, come do that? Just tell me.
Speaker 1: Whom dark turn nigga. That's what I'm trying to tell you. I don't go with it. They died, people died. Never mind. I'm not gonna say give us. And we still gotta do our thing. Okay, yeah, what's our thing? We gotta do our What the helly video.
Speaker 4: We're doing right now?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, before gets out here, well, listen, thank you so much for joining us. What's the name of the new album? Let Me Fly? Let Me Fly? Do we have a date?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but next month.
Speaker 1: So it's damn. Oh, it's all the way done. So you just wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all we're done.
Speaker 1: All right, Well don't worry. Next time we're gonna have more drinks for you, and next time we're gonna do two shots. Were working our way up period where I'm going mohyyan. Yeah, all right, well rack ern I, and thank you so much, honestly, like always love seeing you, running into you and seeing you do your thing. You definitely like I see why people love you. Cool as shit. Thank you so much, and I'm glad you ain't say ship. Then we'll get you in trouble. Cheers, cheers, cheers to that one more shot. No more shots, you said, no more shots. I'm already tips. I write you, sup. Service