Speaker 1: Right News round Up and Information Overload hour toll free. Here's on number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. When I spoke with President Trump yesterday, I brought up the issue of this being a midterm election year. I am arguing the most important midterm in our lifetime, because if Democrats get back in power, I'm going to predict with one hundred percent certainty what things are going to look like. All progress that the President is making both on the domestic front, and we saw unbelievable numbers today from the Atlanta Fed, you know now, pointing out five point one percent fourth quarter growth on top of the third quarter growth of four point three percent. If you've been listening to this program regularly, you know that I've been saying, well, I'm willing to give some runway because of all the President's policies. It is mathematically impossible not to see math of economic growth, largest tax cuts in history, the opening of policies that will lead to energy dominance, that lowers the cost of everything you buy at every store that you go to. It impacts every industry in every imaginable way, especially in the AI era, it needs massive amounts of energy. Those policies coupled with something the country has never seen before, which is trillions and trillions of dollars in committed manufacturing investment money. And that's for rare earths, that's for semiconductor chips, that's for automobiles, that is for national security defense spending. I mean, this is going to create a ton of high paying career jobs for many of you out there.
Speaker 2: And when these.
Speaker 1: Jobs get online, we're going to somehow going to figure out a way to make you aware of all of them so you can get ahead of the curve. And then, of course, on the foreign policy for you, not only did the President help and involve himself and expend political capital and helping to end eight nine depending how you count conflicts around the world, and he's working hard to finish the job in the Middle East, and working hard to finish the job with Ukraine and Russia. As we discussed last night, he's found out the most difficult of all of them. Then, of course you see the president's actions in Venezuela, him taking out the Iranian nuclear sites and keeping in line with his stated policy of no forever wars well, right now, the president, we have a new poll out today. I don't trust these other posters. I'm just telling you right now, there are very few people that have in the last ten years consistently accurately polled Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: There are not many of them, and we're going to introduce there's two of them to you in a second. But I would I would argue Rasmussen has been pretty consistently on target. I would argue John McLaughlin and associates has been pretty consistently on target. Maybe there's an Atlas. I don't even know who Atlas Polling is. Nobody knows who they are. Although they didn't do a particularly good job in the New York mayoral race, but nationally heading into the last election, they actually did a pretty good job the last two election cycles. Got to give him credit for that. The two people that I would argue that have been most consistent in polling President Trump perfectly are Matt Towery Insider Advantage, Robert Kaheley with Trafalgar, and they have come out with a joint poll together. Well it's actually Robert Kahelly with Trafalgar, I think, and it has President Trump his approval rating at fifty point two percent disapproval rating at forty four point six percent, any president polling at fi fifty percent in a midterm election year, the odds are significantly higher that the party in power can maintain control of Congress. That's why I keep saying it's the most important midterm you will see in your lifetime. Otherwise Democrats will have nothing but endless investigation, endless impeachment, endless obstruction, and all the great progress and hard work that the President, the administration Republicans have been active and involved in. We were expecting a decision today on the issue of redistricting and jerry mandering, etc.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping that comes out the right way.
Speaker 1: But if it does, Republicans odds will go up significantly. But anyway, but a fifty percent approval rating forty four percent disapproval rating is a good number for a president going into a midterm election year. Now, it is only happened three times in the last hundred years and four times in the last one hundred and fifty years that the party in power maintains control of Congress. That's why this poll matters. Anyway, we welcome back and are proud to introduce our friends att Towery Insider Advantage, Robert Kahley, the Trafalgar Group, guys, welcome back. Always good to have you, Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, happy to be with you, happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, madam, I wrong am.
Speaker 1: I analysis about those people that consistently are incapable of polling Donald Trump. It seems to be a widespread phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I mean, we've seen this for what three presidential cycles. They it's a combination of things. It's the way they go about gathering their data. A lot of it's old fashioned or some of it's very new, using panels that are very liberal, and so it's very hard. You have to get to the heart of the real what we call the shi Trump voter and in this case, the shy Trump approver approver or non approver.
Speaker 4: And it's hard to do.
Speaker 3: And the president I had the president of fifty about a week ago. Robert has him at fifty. Now this a few days ago, and he goes up and down out of this week's going to be sort of iffy because a whole lot of stuff has gone on, and the public always says, trouble digesting this stuff. But he's staying consistently much higher than these.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're talking about Minnesota. But new video came out today, and this video is extraordinarily revealing, and it shows how confrontational the passenger in the car was in this case of Minnesota, and a very clear view that in fact, that car was driven right at that officer, and to me, it's a slam dunk case at this point.
Speaker 3: The yea.
Speaker 2: And on the issue of Maduro, you pulled that independently, didn't you.
Speaker 3: I did, and it sort of went this way.
Speaker 4: Sean.
Speaker 3: We started in the morning after all this, and the numbers were very good as the day went on. On Sunday they went down a bit, but that's because the President really didn't say anything else about it that day publicly, and you just had Marco Rubio, who did an excellent job on the three network talk shows. But most people don't watch that stuff, and so the public. We're going through a little time period right now where the public's a little confused on some of these things, and so the numbers are going to go up and down a little bit. I'm sure Robert would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Well, if peace and prosperity, Robert Haley drive elections. The Atlanta Fed now pointing out the fourth quarter growth was five point one percent.
Speaker 2: That to me is a shocking number.
Speaker 1: As optimistic as I've been about the economy, and again the trillions and committed manufacturing dollars for investment, and the president's energy policies and the largest tax cuts in history, and how all these policies, no tax on tips, overtime social Security, you get to deduct any car loan you may take out. That is all impactful towards hard working Americans, the middle class in this country. And no president has worked harder for them. And I think that you know, this affordability issue is dying on the vine for Democrats.
Speaker 5: Well, the key is that people know it. And that's the place that we think there could be a lot more work done. I mean, you've seen so many opportunities to put that message out. I mean, Matt and I talked about the idea that of a Thanksgiving Why in the world with a three huge NFL games, why would I add telling people the difference in price that a Thanksgiving meal went down? I mean, there, it's got to be a greater effort to educate people as the things happen for them. You can say their tax on tips, but they haven't felt that yet. I mean, you've got to demonstrate to them how much they're gonna save. That there needs to be a real education effort so the people can see what's happening, because we can't just wait or to trickle down and people to feel it a little bit at a time, because people are always going to think prices are too high. And as long as you know eighty percent of the public and Matt recently did a poll on this, that the eighty percent of the republic doesn't get their information from any place other than the main stream. So we've got to penetrate that. And if it means that, it has to be paid paid media, whatever it takes. But there has gotten to be a major effort. This old bottle of just waiting until six weeks before an election and in day the ads all over the the every area in advertising isn't going to be enough. This should be starting now.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, if you know we now have seen Matt, I want to go specific pickly, go to the economy, and I did not expect the last two quarters to be growing at this rate. This accelerated rate. If these numbers remain consistent and even continue to grow from here, how impactful will that be in a mid term.
Speaker 3: The problem that we have now is that Robert alluded to my media poll about twenty five percent of Americans get their news from center to center right sources. Basically Fox News holds up that entire twenty five So half quarter of the country's getting their news primarily from Fox News, but for everybody else, they're getting it from Apple and Yahoo and CBS and NBC and ABC and CBS may be changing a little bit, but the slant they put on everything is so unbelievable that even if you have a great GDP number, they won't tell anyone. They focus on the negative. They have focused on the negative. To your point, you talked about this video that just came out. It's very I'm a lawyer, I know I look at that at it. This is bodycam from the individual. Is that not correct? The new video?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is devastating to the lie that is being has been told by you know, this idiot mayor and the city of governor of Minnesota, right, and.
Speaker 3: These and the women were taunting them, and that they were clearly not there as just you know, legal observers. But but of course the national media the other media won't tell people that. So there's got to be a way. We talked about this year after year after year. But you know, we have to understand right now that in the generic ballot for Congress, there has only been one poll out of the last thirteen that has had Republicans winning Congress. Every poll on the real clear politics average, every single one, it's had the Democrats winning. And so the Republicans need to wake up and realize they've got a great president. But they can't hide him there or ask him to do all the work. They've got to start telling people. Now, you know, you make your hay. Remember I've said this before miny cycles.
Speaker 5: You make your hay in May.
Speaker 3: You don't make it in June and July and October because then everybody's got their ads running and they're battling. So I just think the Republicans are not doing a good enough job of supporting the president in terms of their messaging on television, on social media and the like, and they got to step it up and tell people how great this economy is getting so quickly, and tell people the truth about what's going on in Minnesota and tell people the truth about what he's doing with regard to Venezuela instead of ready letting ABC News and George Stephanopolis frame it for them.
Speaker 2: You agree with that analysis, Robert Gahelly, Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And this is what and I've been talking about for years, and it's a broken model. It doesn't work anymore, and they've got to stop because the president again can't be the only messenger. I mean, it's got to be more, and it has to be focused on educating people. I mean, imagine if the money that was spent in New Jersey and in Virginia had been spent putting forth a Republican position on the shutdown. Both that and I have argued those elections would have turned out differently. But the shutdown is what had the absolute ultimate impact on those elections. And all the fear factor and going along with the fact that you know, people are pushing the idea that everybody's going to lose all your checks and everything that you've got coming to you was enough to scare enough voters at the last minute. That's what explains the way those poll numbers started to crash in the last ten days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the good news is we got time to get the message out real quick.
Speaker 3: Matt Cohn, I give you a great example right now. What if they're an edge that showed Biden when he came out and offered I think it was a twenty five million dollar bounty on the head of Maduro. Another part of it saying from regular news saying President Trump today invaded Venezuela and captured Madua. I mean, I don't I don't understand why in the world we're not doing that and seeing that from the Republicans because.
Speaker 4: To me, yeah, it's people.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, unfortunately, you know, it's the amount of fake news out there and outright lying and political spin. I mean, it's it's toxic at this point. But guys, great poll. We're going to have you on often. This is to me, the most important election year in our lifetime, and I'm asking this audience to promise me one thing that if they do nothing else this year, they vote in November. They've got to get out and vote and know what's at stake here. Appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program Believe it or not. This week is the one year anniversary since the Pacific Palisades fires.
Speaker 2: And I've been reading a lot about it.
Speaker 1: The La Times actually had a great expos on this, and in the exposay they identified something a fact that they had long been forgotten by many and prior to the wildfires. Now, remember, wildfires in California are predictable. They don't practice the science of forestry out there. Santa Ana Winds and I live five years in Santa Barbara in the eighties, and I know all about them. I mean, they are predictable events. Wildfires are predictable events. If you practice forestry, removing the kindling around inside of the forest and eliminating dead trees, et cetera, that lessens the ability of these fires to spread the way they did, the way we saw a year ago. And you know, all of these people, thousands of people lost their homes, and only a few hundred, according to the last reading I've seen, have been able to even get a permit to start the process of rebuilding. Many people now are are just abandoning their properties for good. They're now forced to still pay property taxes, which is unfathomable. We've had people call the show and tell us these heartbreaking stories and then they have to pay on insurance on top of it all. I mean, it's just not comprehensible to me. And you know, you look at issues like this, and then you look at a guy like Gavin Newsom is clearly running to be president in twenty twenty eight, and let me be very clear, you know, have your eyes wide open.
Speaker 2: This guy is slick. He is.
Speaker 1: He is as slick as they come. He is deceitful. He doesn't tell the truth. You know, he had he had no rationale for why there was no water and those fire hydrants. Gets angry when it gets pointed out he had no rationale while the reservoir was was empty. You need to ask local officials. A woman comes running up to him, Governor, Governor, I'd like to talk to you about it. I lost my home. What are you gonna do about it? I'm talking to President Biden right now. Turns out, well, I'm calling President Biden right now because the lady says, can I talk to him? I mean just flat out lies to this poor lady. But anyway, on this anniversary, we wanted to Welcome back to the program, Steve Hilton. He's a Gubinatorio candidate for California. Also our friend John Conn Now John conn is an editor at Breitbart. He wrote this terrific song by the way, after it burns. I'll play a bit of it in a second. But you know, he wrote this song called Fighter that brought America's resilience to life. Following the attempted assassination of President Trump, he lost his house in the Pacific Palisades fire. Let me just play a quick sample here.
Speaker 6: I can solder on this far. Just stick yo shot said all gone, I'm a fatter run and I was going to be to die'm make it ride.
Speaker 7: Don't drove them sounds yes, yeah, don't cass you. And then last bit sire you are awa time. Yeah, I'm a faster.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is John conn and Steve Hilton. Welcome both of you to the program again. John, my heart goes out to you. It's a year later. Have you been able to able to get a permit to rebuild your home? And what percentage of people that lost their homes were able to get permits?
Speaker 8: Well, Hi, Sean, thanks for having me. I haven't even started the process because as we mentioned, as we talked about last time, I still don't have all my insurance money, which is a very common theme. And it's impossible to plan your life if you don't know how much of your insurance money you're going to get and when you're going to get it.
Speaker 7: And as how is it possible a year after the fires you've not had a resolution with your insurance company.
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 8: I don't know how it's possible. I think it's part of a Steve and I were talking about this not too long ago. I think there's sort of a force to break the collective will of the people, and I think the insurance is part of it, and I think the crippling permitting process is part of it. It's sort of a psyops land grap And as you said in your opening, you know people are giving up sadly because they can't afford to rebuilt, and they just don't want to wait four or five years to restart their lives again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so so I already hear that. I'm sure that that's got to be very disturbing and uprooting to you and to your family, and very frustrating to both of you. And now did you have the state insurance or your own private insurance?
Speaker 8: I had private insurance. You know, I was very under insured because nobody thought this could possibly happen. And I'm still, you know, waiting for the for the payout. I don't know how much they're going to get me. I've gotten some of it, but like I said, I mean, it's hard to plan what you're going to do if you don't know how much money.
Speaker 4: You have to do.
Speaker 2: It unbelievable.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I saw your your ex post, Steve Hilton, and and by the way, I'd love to see you become the governor of California. I worry about the demographics. Just this week, I mean within the last week week and a half, one of the co founders of Google, I believe it was Larry Page, said that he's leaving California because they're about to institute a billionaire's tax. Larry Ellison, the second richest guy in the country, the founder of Oracle, He's leaving the state. And as a matter of fact, he just bought a massive piece of land in South Florida and bought a huge hotel in South Florida, he's getting out of there, and I don't blame him. Five percent confiscation of wealth after you already paid taxes on it. I mean, who would want to stay in the inn a state that's stealing their money like that.
Speaker 4: Well, Sean, it's great to be with you and good to talk again. John. You're right, it's insane. Everything is insane. That was what was so insulting about Gavin Newsom State of the State speech yesterday. I did a rebuttal. I put it on my social media. I mean, we haven't got time to get into all of it. It was literally lie after lie after lie to cover up his failure after failure after failure. I mean, I don't even know where to start. Just on the fires. That lady you mentioned who went up to Newsome, he lied to her about who he was talking to on the phone a year ago. That's Rachel Darvish, and she was with me. We were together at a press conference that we did on the morning of Wednesday morning, the anniversary. We laid out our plans, my plans to make sure this never happens again. And it's so obvious common sense, like you say, just proper forest management, and it's worse than just that they didn't do it. It's even worse than that. I've talked to people, their residents in the Palisades, in the area, they had a state agency, the Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy, finding them for doing the responsible thing. Caitlin Jenna tells me the same story, clearing brush from around their property to create defensible space. They were fined for doing it. It's unbelievable. You look at the fire department now, the leaders were getting from inside there. The fire that actually led to the Palisades Fire started a week before. It was called the Lachman Fire, and the fire department went to put it out they could see it was still smoldering. We now know that they did not send in bulldozers as they thought they should to extinguish that fire because it were worried about offending the environmental rules that were protecting the milk vetch, some little plant that they're obsessed about. It's just insane.
Speaker 1: Well, my understanding is is that the fire department wanted to to remove any remaining embers that were burning there, knowing the danger that existed, and they were pulled from the fire. They were ordered away from doing their job which they knew, which they wanted to complete. They had a desire to complete that.
Speaker 4: It's it's exactly right. And the interesting thing I spoke at that event in the Palisades that they let us burn event, the rally for the local community. Spencer Pratt was there, That's where he announced his campaign for La Mayor. I spoke there as well. But I stood there and listened for the whole about two and a half nearby three hours right, and listened to the residents. What struck me? Even if someone I've been on this audio, I've been back many times to the Palisades. I followed it in detail, the policies and all the failures that need to be corrected. Even I was stunned by two things. The fury of those people, the absolute fury and rage and contempt for Gavin Usome and Carembas because it just gets worse.
Speaker 5: The lack of.
Speaker 4: Any kind of decent response. The failure to deliver all the promises they made about streamlining and expediting. Gavin, you some a year ago said, are we going to do a Marshall plan to rebuild La total bs all of it? They are so pure, This is not a Republican area. Most people they're Democrats. They are so sick of it. And actually it is a symbol of what's been going on right across the state of California because you have people in charge who are this terrible combination of ideology far left ideology. That's where you get the environmental extremism that stops them from doing the sensible things for the forest, plus incompetence, just total governing incompetence, and then just negligence when they let all these terrible things happen. That connects to the fraud story, which is massive in California.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: So just the whole thing is just such a colossal failure on every front, and all that Gavin Newsom has got in response is to lie about it because the truth is so damaging to him.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, my understanding is what's happened in Minnesota with this institutionalized fraud as it relates to Medicare, etc. That California's next. Is that what you're both hearing, Steve, I'll ask you first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look very quickly on this story when it blew up over Thanksgiving last year. I immediately said, you saw the whistleblowers in Minnesota who were being victimized in silenced by Tim Wold and the machine there. So I said, look, we need to get the whistleblowers out here in California. I set up a tip line, an anonymous light called califraud dot com. Over the last month we've had hundreds of tips which we've been following up. We're looking into the areas that they've highlighted, made some estimates around the size of budgets other reported fraud, for example, twenty four billion on homelessness, fifty five billion the Employment Department, all these things. We've added it up and we published this week our estimate of what the fraud is in California. Our number is two hundred and fifty billion. And at the same time, on Monday, I wrote to Pam Bondi, I spoke to the President about it. We've got to get an investigation going. Obviously, when I'm elected in November and planned to be the governor, along with a guy called Herb Morgan who's running for state Controller, who has the power to audit every organization receiving state money, we can get on with it in California. But in the meantime, It's great that we've known federal attention because that's what we need.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, John, I mean, i'd like to believe. I know in my heart that Steve would be a phenomenal governor in California.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: My question is, with mass migration out of California, is it possible?
Speaker 8: Well? I think that's why keeping this story alive is really important, not just for the victims but politically, because it really exposes the failures in democratic leadership from everything you guys have discussed, from the environmental policies to the lack of prepared faredness from the city, the empty aqueduct, the lack of water, the poor maintenance of the fire trucks, the permitting process, the democratic insurance commissioner who's let everybody dangle and speaking a fraud. You've got one hundred million dollars fire, a concert where the victims have never seen a single dime from that, and it went to all left wing causes which we just learned, like including Native American voting registration or something like that. Nobody's seen a dime. So this, this Palisades fire story shines a light on all craft failures of leadership, and I think people are seeing it, and I think the more we expose it, the better chance Steve has to come in and say, the great state of California.
Speaker 1: I hope you, Steve, like the last great hope out there, and we're going to be very active in trying to support you and make the people of California where that they do have a choice they can fix the State of California is maybe their last chance. Steve Hilton, appreciate you. John again, our deepest sympathies for what happened to you and your family and all you're going through.
Speaker 2: We appreciate both of you.
Speaker 4: Thanks, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, that's going to wrap things up for today. We have reporters on the ground. We expect more protests in Minneapolis tonight, which in light of the new evidence which we will show you really are not worth the time of day. But of course that won't stop these AstroTurf lunatics. Say DVR news. You'll never get from the media mob. Don't ever miss an episode nine Eastern, say a DVR Hannity, Fox News see you tonight.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: We'll be back here on Monday, and thank you for making this show possible,