Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting Pros's down to place your bets. It's me Joey p Joe Pi's Apia and this is BP NFL. It's week eighteen. It's time to look at props and some incentives too, because some guys could get paid on the last week of football. Hopefully all of you watching and listening are some of those people. But to help me break it all down, of course the Undertaker, Andrew Erickson and the Welsh as well. Welsh, good to see you, my friend. I know we've been doing a lot of baseball a baseball channel, getting people excited for that, But today's about football and also about finally putting your forty nine ers season to bed, right. I mean, that's got to be the biggest thing in your mind right now.
Speaker 2: Nothing I've been more excited about. Plus I lost like a four figure amount this weekend betting. Actually, you know what, I had done nothing but bet against the Niners and it worked out. And then Bagman and I put a little thing together, road together, and all we needed was a George Kittle touchdown at the end of the game, which he fell four yards short. And then Josh Doobbs only wanted to throw it to his Tennessee teammate and then run it in Classic Niner season. Goodbye, by the way bets last week, I believe I was two and three worst bet of all time Jordan Love dumbest person on the planet me, But I did sweep my touchdowns, swept both of my touchdown calls. So two three on the props, two and zero on the touchdown calls and hoping to make it a very very sweet week eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, we want to finish strong. Andrew Erickson, how is your week seventeen? By comparison?
Speaker 3: I do not remember exactly. I need to check out what my picks were.
Speaker 1: I don't know too much eggnog.
Speaker 4: I think it was I think it was a positive week.
Speaker 3: I believe it was three and two, but I will recheck the sheet and okay.
Speaker 1: There you go. We'll get back to you after the scheduled commercial break for Betting Pros the app that's right down low is Betting Pros the app today, and make sure you are getting those free premiums for you as well. Again, think your sportsbooks for free. And this is a great time of year to be using all of these tools because we have a College Football Playoff still raging on some fun games there. We've also got NFL Playoff starting. We got NBA, NHL, Major League Baseball around the corner. So let the betting pros app help you make the best bets possible and help you become a profitable wagerer. Let's start here with Kyle Pitts, of all people. So I want to talk about this here because Kyle Pitts. One of my Bowl predictions going into the season, unfortunately, was that he was finally going to bounce back and put together that great season we've all been waiting for. Alasa did not happen. But it's week eighteen and you want to throw a little love his way? Why and let's break this down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're gonna do the same thing next year and he is going to cause chaos. This is on the Prediction Show earlier this week, so you shouldn't be shocked about this. But it all is going to come down to the number, and the number is very low, which I get it, it should be. It's Kyle Pitts. But yes, I truly believe Kyle Pitts is going to end this year just enough that it's going to break everybody's brain and they're going to go in and be like, you know what, maybe Michael Pennix fixed him. But part of the reason also five targets last week four yards. Michael Penick has been trying to get him the ball. I mean that obviously the very first game in the drop pass, the interception disastrous, but he has technically hit this number receiving yards only at twenty seven point five. He has hit this in two of the last three weeks. Crushed it last week. He has had an eleven percent first read percentage on the year. Tit Ends usually don't have like high first read percentages, so that's not like a shocker, but that is well below Week seventeen. It almost doubled nineteen percent first read from Michael Pennock. So I love that he's getting him more involved. And then the topper Carolina one of the worst against tight ends. They've actually given up the most touchdowns to tight ends on the year. If you're looking at like fantasy points, they've given up a decent amount yards to receptions is high up there. I think this number is just so stupidly low. We're going to talk about him when we get to touchdowns. Penix is trying to get him the ball. The target share is there. He's not good, but Michael Pennix is going to make him decent. And this is a incredibly low number for something I feel so confident about that. All your brains are gonna be broken and people are gonna start looking in at a tight end ten, tight end eleven when he should be like tight end forty five, Like we just know it's not good, but you know what, hey, if you can get it right in the midst because he reminds me of old school Vernon Davis Joku has the same thing. Stonehands absolutely athletic, freak plow over you run super fast. Stonehands can't do nothing. So Pennick just gets it right in the numbers and he has no choice but to catch it. He is going to be able to get some yak after it. So just a super low number and Penick seems to like him. So twenty seven point five over on the receiving yards. I know Ericson loves this one.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love you?
Speaker 3: I mean you did say you had you said confidence in Kyle Pitts in the same sentence, and that goes together like water and oil essentially.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I've never been more confident. He is the He's the epitome of Week eighteen production. That's why I'm so calmed. This is gonna be dumb. The books won't even release the names that you are going to be inundated with this weekend because it's terrifying. And once they do, you suckers are gonna betting on guys like Jimmy g and Josh Dobbs and I probably will too.
Speaker 1: Not right, let's switch gears to Saturday's game. Here, the Steelers backfield maybe starting to turn a little bit last couple of weeks into Jalen Warren's favor and er ericson You're trying to make some money off that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna make money like I made last week, because I just checked the show sheet from last week four and one four and one even thought, are the touchdowns the touchdowns?
Speaker 1: And not? Go?
Speaker 3: Let me see actually didn't check the touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: DeVante Adams somehowed in score classic and Aaron Jones in score either, so did not do well in the touchdown department. But for and one and of course actually went own to and all the Jets players, So Demante and Breese Hall was my other prop. Of course, that's what I get for betting on anything related to the Jets, So yeah, serves me right.
Speaker 1: It's only taking you eighteen weeks.
Speaker 2: That was our squad right too. It was Breesehall receiving yards, I think it was. So that was a failure on both.
Speaker 4: Then squad ride to the h the prison. Yeah, that's where we went with Breesaw. It was not fun.
Speaker 3: So for Saturday, my favorite prop is Jalen Warren going over his receiving yards over twenty one and a half receiving yards and Joe you alluded to it at the top. He's kind of taken over this backfield like he's starting to edge out Naji Harris. He's out snapped Naji Harris in four straight games. He's seen more red zone work over the last two weeks than Najie Harris. So I think that Jalen wore We would have seen more of him throughout the year had he not been banged up to kind of start the season, And now we're starting to sign and to see it, and especially in a game where if it's a little bit more higher scoring as we've seen the last couple of weeks. Obviously, the Steelers have been trailing in a lot of these games. They've had uptick with Jalen Warren usage. So he's at least twenty five receiving yards and six of his last eight games. Last time he faced the Bengals, caught all four of his passes for fifty five yards, including a twenty nine yard game. We know the Bengals don't tackle very well. They led up a lot of yards after the catch. So I think Jayen Warren's gonna be highly involved as both a rusher and receiver. I think he goes over this line like he's done over basically the last month.
Speaker 1: All right, So there you have a Jalen Warren on the rise. We'll see where he ends up next season. Let's switch over now again to the New Giants and Drew Lock coming off I don't know, best game of his career, maybe, but we could certainly debate that topic. But Malik Neighbors looking at the six and a half receptions, prop Welsh, where do you want to go with Melik Neighbors And how much confidence do you have in Drew Lock coming off what just all last week?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Drew Locke. Confidence is like a little wavering obviously at a good game. But I have more confidence Malik Neighbors, who is two catches away from breaking the rookie reception record. He's going to smash that. He really is, And you know, he's been a great play for the majority of the season. With that, even that little like period between the quarterback change, he's hit this number six and a half receptions is what we're looking at for the over. He's hit this in four of his last five games. He has had double digit targets in four of his last five games. And the Eagles playing backups's that's going to be a big key to a lot of these plays. Here is when you're looking at the like obviously this would be a bad matchup in a normal circumstance. Not that he still couldn't hit it, but now you're looking at a situation where they're not going to be playing all of their studs, especially not the majority of the game. So he's also on the tails of Brock Bauers, who's a couple receptions above. This is an easy play for a guy that has been smashing this all year long to end really strong. He's gonna break the rookie record. Six and a half is a very obtainable number against a backup Philadelphia defense. I like this very much, and like you kind of alluded to at the top, Drew Lock was pretty good last week, like he found his confidence and he gets to carry that over into this week. So Malik Neighbors receptions, six and a half over comes back to our receiving yard reception kind of conversation we have all the time. This is in the seventies of yards. Malik Neighbors is one of those players, though I'm a more reception confident than yard confident guy in him. So six and a half over.
Speaker 1: I remember, you can follow us over. I'm betting pros and of course use the prop betcheet sheet, bettingpros dot com, slash props. That's where you're gonna find all of this. And honestly, you got to stay up the date to it because Week eighteen a lot of movement here, a lot of guys in a lot of guys out books are waiting to put off these lines. So it's going to be a really tricky week. It always is. To my advice, everybody's look for the overs because nobody wants to sackle. That's my best week eighteen I could possibly offer you. Unless you're talking about games where two backup quarterbacks are playing in which gays, then maybe you want to shine the under a little bit there. But back to the props here, let's go to green Bay. For Josh Jacob, sixty four and a half is the total for his rushing yards. Green Bay has moved towards the run quite a bit. They're heavily favored in this game. Yet Undertaker, you want to go under this number?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Because I don't think they should be favor about thiss many points. Because I don't think that they're trying to blow out the Chicago Bears. They've already talked about. Josh Jacobs has come out and said, hey, I'm not going to get my usual compliment of touches, and that's kind of how it's been the last couple of weeks. So he's rushed under seventy and a half rushing yards in four of his last five games, and he's finished under his rushing yards prop in four of his last five games. So they're weaning off of Josh Jacobs ahead of the postseason, where they know, hey, we need you healthy for then twenty twenty five touches in these postseason games, not in a basically meaningless game against the Chicago ban where they don't need to do that much. They know they can get up ten nothing, then feed a manual Wilson Christopher Brooks to their heart's desire and beat the Bears who can't get out of their own way. So I think he's gonna go under on his rushing yards prop.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: It's actually opened up at seventy five and a half really early in the week. It's obviously been bet down, but again, he's been under his rushing yards prop four of the last five and that's been based on a usual workload. Now you're shortening that workload. I don't think it's low enough here at sixty four and a half, So I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's talk about incentives here, because Kyler Murray has got some paths to make himself some extra money. He's not been making the playoffs this year, of course, because well the Arizona Cardinals fell way short of that mark. They were once at the very top of this division, but it did not last very long. However, mister call of Duty can find a way to cash in and probably get all kinds of cool stuff on PS five for the new games and things like that, I imagine. So let's try to get it here. So the number here for him is twenty eight and a half, and I believe you're saying Welsh it was fifty, where he's not a reach, he's he's fifty more in this game, ye er to get his next level of incentives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly. But by the way, if if this is a Fortnite, I could have done like a v Bucks joke. This could have been v Bucks or something like that. But I don't know what the currency is in Call of Duty. But Kyler Murray can have all of it. He can have all of it. So the incentive for Kyler Murray is fifty rushing yards and a rushing touchdown and it gets a pretty significant bonus. And this is something we were talking about. Off air incentives are really popular right now. Clearly like it's it's a marker that we all get to see that has an end game attached to it. So we could you know, tell like this player is going to want to do this, but it could be dicey with some of these like I'm not super interested and I know this sounds crazy, but like quarter of a million type of bonuses, like I'm not sure that's the one where the guy is, you know, wide receivers pulling a quarterback in the side and being like, let's get this. You know that, I mean, they want it. But when you get into like a million dollars or in this case, this is a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars potential bonus for a quarterback who gets to control every bit of this, so it is in his hands to control how much he wants to run and if he's going to score that touchdown. There to back up running backs right now, on Kyler himself, he hit this against the forty nine ers the last time they played. He went over eighty, which is huge. There's injuries across the forty nine ers defense. This team is checked out, and I think this bonus is very obtainable and the number dropped you have to love You've got to love this for Kyler Murray because he has been hitting this. I think he's hit this in two straight games. Twenty eight and a half over is a phenomenal number.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you.
Speaker 2: Ericson and I were playing before the show. You can find fifty plus at plus three hundred and then if you would like to do in anytime touchdown and fifty plus rushing yards, it's run six and a half to one.
Speaker 1: We did it on DK.
Speaker 2: You can shop for lines over on the Betting pros app if you would like to see all the different markets. But there are different variations of it. Fifty plus rushing yards plus three hundred anytime touchdown plus one seventy six and a half for the parlay, but the main play is over twenty eight and a half rushing yards because that is about half of what he is looking for. His incentive for the speedy Kyler Murray.
Speaker 1: Love that love that some good stuff there. You can run all the way to the offseason. There you go, which I know he's dying to do. He can't wait to stop playing football.
Speaker 2: Play hide and seek, heids, that's a popular one on Call of Duty right now, playing hide and seek.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about a game that Ericson, you and I like the total love. We talked about this game a little bit yesterday with Terrell. If you missed that show, you could go back and watch it. On the YouTube channel. Mac Jones and the Jacksonville Jaguars heading to Indianapolis's game indoors, and these guys just kind of playing one more game of football. And I imagine the defenses, especially after what we saw last week from the Colts, I don't expect too much out of them, and certainly the Jaguars given up a lot of points two all year. So the number for Mac Jones two sixteen and a half passing yards and the undertaker is going over.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am going over because the Colts defense is terrible to lay it out. Seven of the last nine quarterbacks they face have gone over their passing yards projection. And as we talked about earlier in the show, Drew Locke had a not just great game against the Colts and history game that puts him into Giants' lore, essentially of Oh the game where the Giants blew the chant with the number one overall pick. No one will forget it for Drew Locke. So I like attacking this Colts defense. Jacksonville's had a lot of success historically against this Colts defense, and Mac Jones has thrown for a ton of passing yards, mostly to Brian Thomas over the last five games, gone over two hundred and twenty passing yards in four of his last five games.
Speaker 4: So I think that this number is just way too low. I've seen it open.
Speaker 3: I think it was a two hundred and seven and a half yards up to two hundred and sixteen and a half passing yards now. But I mean, this guy's gonna throw for two fifty plus. Like, I feel pretty confident that because look, Mac Jones, he's a backup, right He's His incentive is like, hey, I want to look good. I want to put up numbers so I get a job next year. So I like Mac Jones throwing the ball all over the yard and hopefully to my guy Brian Thomas Junior, because we need to cash that eighteen to one be on leading their rookies in receiving yards.
Speaker 4: So Mac Johns, let's get it down, you man. That is all you.
Speaker 1: Andrew Erickson was in on that from August and we are here in January, and I got to give you all the credit for that. One man. You crush the BTJ props this year and some of the BTJ numbers. You were the first to market on that guy.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, the line dropped By the way, it's around like eighty two or eighty for Brian Thomas this week. I feel like maybe you could.
Speaker 4: You should ladder it just I mean, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not betting more on Brian Thomas.
Speaker 2: You and you should bet more. You should bet more.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the ladders, the ladders.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I you know what, I have confidence in you. I'm gonna better. I'm gonna do over the ninety and one hundred taking on Mac Jones.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: Whatever Brian Thomas Juniors, I'll be happy with again.
Speaker 3: He still he's still going to outpace Bowers and neighbors because the're breathing down his neck. So we're not out of the woods yet.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to more incentives. Courtland Sutton can make himself some more money and the Denver Broncos can solidify themselves in the playoffs. So in order to do both, Welsh, let's talk about the breakdown here, how you want to approach Courton's Sutton that week eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cortland Sutton has the biggest incentive that I'm going to talk about on here. Let you guys know we're not talking about Mike Evans Mike Evans has the biggest overall incentive. It's five catches eighty five yards for three million dollars. We talked about this last week where you know in the Prediction Show where absolutely nailed it two touchdowns, so that's over, but his line open up at ninety nine. The next biggest is Cortland Sutton, who has a very obtainable eighty two yards that he needs eighty two yards to secure a two million dollar bonus. So this is a scenario where rookie quarterback and wide receivers sit down and go, we got to get this number. Five of the last six weeks, wide receivers against the Chiefs have actually hit this number. He has actually not hit this number in four straight games, but the previous five of six he had hit this, so it's been a little bit of a lull. One of the things I love most about this though, backups. The Chiefs are already committing to playing backups. I think Carson Wentz is starting You're gonna play backups across the board. This is a good scenario. Another one I was actually looking at bow Nicks. Bo Nicks interceptions, by the way, have been a big He is actually thrown quite a bit on at home. I think it's like eight of his twelve interceptions have come at home, which get me a little bit worried and almost wanted to make me taper off of this. But they're going to be slinging the crap out of the ball. They're playing backups, which made me move.
Speaker 1: Back to it.
Speaker 2: Courtland Sutton seventy two point five ten yards under what that incentive marker is and it is very significant. So even though he hasn't hit it as a recent again backups, he had been on a huge stretch bon Nicks in his completion rate, and two million dollars makes me hit that number.
Speaker 1: Okay, sticking with the Broncos, bon Nicks is somebody that you are wagering on undertaker. Let's find an under you like for Bonnicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go the under a bon Nix and his rushing yard. So I was actually on the rushing yards over the last couple of weeks with bow Nicks to great success. But that's because the Denver Broncos have kind of been in underdog situations where you're seeing bon Nicks run the ball a little bit more, but in a game where they're playing Chiefs backups, I don't think you're gonna see bow run as much. I think that they can win this game comfortably, even though I think in the fourth quarter they're gonna look up and be like, oh my god, the Chiefs made this a game somehow, some way. So to agree with Treel Furman as we talked about post show last or yesterday, he likes the Chiefs a lot covering the spread, as do I, but I still don't think that's going to force Bonicks into rushing situations. If you can look at what he's done this year as an underdog seven and nine towards the over, but when he's been favored five and two towards the under at this number and last name face the Chiefs, he negative five rushing yards. So I was also looking at the attempts well, but it was a five and a half, and I did think, well, if they're kneeling the ball at the end of the game, and that could potentially destroy that bet. So that's why I feel most confident taking the under on the rushing art because I think that they're going to want to try just keep things in structure. Get Courtland Slutt in his yardage, run the football and not put Bonnicks in situations where he's running around, scrambling and potentially turning the ball over. So I like the under here on the rushing yards for Bonnicks.
Speaker 1: All right, one more pick for both the guys here on the props before we get to the touchdown calls. Let's go with Jared Goff your huge game Sunday Night Football. Big difference between the one spot and the five spot in terms of your path to the Super Bowl. So I'm on the Viking side of this game. I already made that abundantly clear yesterday. Welsh. How are you approaching this one from an individual standpoint with Jared Goff?
Speaker 2: Over over all the things, the line is huge, it's I think it's didn't move down to fifty six we were talking about. I think it was on the same show with warm Ericsson and I where it's like when it's gone to fifty seven or higher, it's like a seventy percent hit rate to the over when it's fifty six and a half. Wasn't that what it was? Ericson the key number that it was dramatically a bit lower. But at the end of the day, these are two horrifically bad pass stoppers. I mean, you're going to have a huge amount of passing yards and it's a huge, huge total. So I think that in line tells you the first story. Jared got's passing yard line at least where I got it, and it's going to probably move up a tiny bit two seventy two. He has hit this in four straight games. He smashed this in four straight games. Projections across the board just cross referencing, even outside of betting pro here two ninety four on PFF. So that's beautiful and again highest total of the week, and the Vikings are giving up the second most passing yards in the NFL. They're going to be slinging the ever living crap out of the ball. This is under three hundred yards. Absolutely love it. I mean you could probably even though Darnold doesn't do this as much, I wouldn't even hate the idea of putting like a three hundred yard pass on both of these guys and putting those pieces together, because this bad boy should be throwing the ball left and right. Dan Campbell's going to be hyper aggressive. Anything under really, anything under three hundred for golf is in play here but two seventy two is a smash all right.
Speaker 1: One more for you, Andrew Ericson has to do with Calvin Ridley. Sixty two and a half is the number for the receiving yards you're going over or under.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take the over on Calvin Ridley and his receiving arts prop because not only is it contract Sison, but it's also milestone Sisson as some of these players have nothing to play for. But hey, it'd be cool to get a thousand yards, right, I want to hit that milestone, even though we're playing seventeen games now and all the records that need to have these asterisks next to them because they're adding in so many extra games. Look, he's fifty nine receiving yards away from a thousand yards.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There's been a lost season for the Tennessee Titans. They're starting two quarterbacks in this game. So Calvin Ridley's going out there, Hey, get me my thousand receiving yards. I got paid in the offseason. Now I want to get my yardage. So this is a low bar for him to pass. He's gone over sixty two and a half receiving yards back to back games. Chicka Konquo is also banged up on the injury report, Tyler Board is hurt, so I mean he's the number one receiver. He's been the number one receiver for the Titans all year long. And the Texans we don't know how long they're going to play their starters for, so I'm not worried about any type of lockdown coverage from them from Stingley. And he also had ninety three receiving yards last time he faced the Texans, So I think the game plan for the Tennessee Titans is going to feature two players, one Calvin Ridley and one that we will get into when we're talking about the touchdown calls.
Speaker 1: All right, So more to come of the touchdown calls. And remember the touchdown score Report of bettingpros dot com slash touchdown is still available for you if you're looking for an edge and touchdown bets, and I know you are. Our Touchdown Score report compares anytime touchdown stats to prop bet odds and projections toyle but identify the very best anytime touchdown bets. So head to bettingpros dot com slash touchdown for the latest touchdown prop analysis. Today, I'm going with Jackson Smith and Jigba. The Seahawks are done, but JSN has been a breakout star. Plus one thirty five is the number I'm getting right now. I want to lock that in for him as Gino tries to finish on a high note here with the Seahawks, and then give me Jordan Addison in the night game. He's been a touchdown machine. Jefferson, the number was a little too juice for me, so I'm gonna go with Addison instead. Plus one twenty seven you're getting welsh h You started with Kyle Pitts and you're gonna end with Kyle Pitts today, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Pretty much? I'm going full Psycho. We're gonna get y plus.
Speaker 1: You've gone full Pits in Week eight team.
Speaker 2: One seventy five plus one seventy five, And again I would just point out no team has given up more touchdowns the tight ends on the year than Carolina and it's it and Kyle Pitts got that last week. So I think it's gonna be another touchdown. I think the yards are going over and it's gonna be just enough for us to keep in it. I'd love to get two to one on but one seventy five is pretty good, and this is a deeper play. I don't This is more of like an Ericson type of play where you get those four or five hundreds. But this is a good week where you're going to get some of these. The Chiefs are going to be playing the backups, they're not going to be playing their starters, and that created a bunch of really interesting opportunities. And this one just jumped out to me. Maybe you could play a couple different other guys. I'll be honest with you. I did look at Noah Gray, but I don't know how much Noah Gray would even play because he's like a pseudo starter. But five to one plus five hundred on Justin Watson, I love that play because he should be one. He's kind of the primary receiver whenever he does come in, like especially as a backup, he's going to play that primary receiver role. I don't know what Marquis Brown would play. I don't know much of what you'll see for Xavier Worthy. I expect to see some Juju and some Justin Watson, and I think you might be able to get a big long touchdown from Justin Watson. So five to one on a Watson touchdown when he should get significant, significant reps this weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew Erickson, wrap us up. Let's get some guys in the end zone.
Speaker 3: Tony Pollard, as I alluded to, I like the Titans running back here. Taji Spears is probably not gonna play in this game. Tony Pollard has been actually practicing this week. It's like for the first time in six weeks that he's actually showed out to the practice. They were like, hey, this guy's on the team, right, So Tony Pollard eighty three rushing yards away from two hundred and fifty k bonus, two touchdowns away from another two hundred thousand dollars. So if he's playing in this game, they're gonna give him the rock in the end zone. So again going back to what are the Texans level of effort, especially around the goal line and Taji Spears. Interesting enough, the last two times that these guys have played together, Spears has had four touchdowns versus Pollard's one. So I think they get Pollard into the end zone with Spears not available. So I like him even at minus one twenty five. And then my chiefs bet that I like is DeAndre Hopkins because there is any incentive to get one of these Chiefs a touchdown, it's Hopkins because he got just one touchdown. That's a five hundred thousand dollars touchdown catch for DeAndre Hopkins again in the twilight of his career. He wants to get as much money as he possibly can. And you know, if he's in the huddle, Carson Wentz is thrown in the ball because he's gonna command. Carson wants to throw him the ball no matter what. So I like the touchdow nods with Yonder Hopkins again. And if he's not active, then you get your money back. So I like taking a flyer on Hopkins.
Speaker 1: There you go. You're gonna get some Carson Wentz this weekend. You're gonna get hopefully a great Sunday night game. Week eighteen certainly going to be a wild one at that. Make sure you are hanging out with us at Betting Pros as well. Plus when Wildcard week comes, we've got a lot of live streams coming up, including a live one live betting during one of the Wildcard games. We're working on that too, So get very excited here. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop your comments below and of course ring the belt to that goes ding for notification so you can be with us for those live streams, especially the in game live betting of the Wildcard Game two as we get closer and closer to the NFL Playoffs beginning, and don't forget to download that VP app today. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh and the Undertaker. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy Week eighteen.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.