Speaker 1: Yee's what you all been waiting for.
Speaker 2: You're tapped in the way up with Angela yee yo.
Speaker 3: What's up as way up with Angela Yee? Happy Tuesday, Man, what a day yesterday was? Boy? What's that ed in?
Speaker 4: Good morning? Che how's it going good?
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be really terrible weather here in New York City today, and I think across the board, what has been now? I know there's a lot of people talking about like the weather, climate change. I've seen sinkholes in multiple cities where cars literally have just fallen into like a sinkhole. It's crazy right now? Does it feel like things are worse? Like? I don't remember whether being this extreme like it's been like. I don't know if I'm just if it's more elevated because we see things on social media and it's wild, or if this is like we're all sinking or something. I don't know. What's yeah, I've known, but anyway, Happy Tuesday. We're gonna start the show up with some love and some power positivity. We are going to shine a light eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty Call us up and let us know who you want to shine a light on now the one we're going to shine a light on when we come back. It caused a lot of confusion yesterday, but it is good news, right, but people were confused online. I'll tell you why. It's way up.
Speaker 5: I'm turn your lights on, y'all, light spreading love to those who are doing greatness.
Speaker 2: Shine the light on, shine a light on. It's time to shine a light on.
Speaker 3: All right, it's way up with Angela. Yee, what's up, Dan Daniel?
Speaker 4: Good morning Angela.
Speaker 3: Now you are in front of the mic, and today we want to shine a light on New Jersey's own Patterson's own fetti Wop. He has gotten engaged to his girlfriend alexis now his fiance. He posted on Instagram, and she also went on Instagram to share photos and videos of his surprise proposal. You can see there's a romantic candlelight setting, there's roses, there's a will you Marry Me? Signed? And you know. Earlier this year, he was released from federal custody. He's served part of a six year sentence on a drug trafficking conspiracy conviction. He also has since put out music. Really liked his comeback album Xavier I Know You liked it too, and so now he is in case. Now, one thing I want to say, Alexis people thought it was Alexis Sky, so I saw a lot of that on like wait, what she just happens to also be named Alexio You thought it was first? Yeah, because I was like, wait a minute, and but yes, Alexis Sky would have definitely you know, been posting that as well. But you can see online there's not a lot that's known about her, but you know, you could see she's out and about she it looks like she's from the New York City, New Jersey area, but who knows. But that's what you do, keep your private life private. All right. Congratulations fetti wip and Alexis Now Brandon, who do you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 6: I just want to.
Speaker 4: Sign a light on my wife together, and you know, I appreciate everything she says every day, for the family, for the kids.
Speaker 7: I'm just thankful light her.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Gabrielle. How long y'all been married? Good? Okay, well, shout out to her. Shout out to you for appreciating your wife. And I'm wishing you eternity together.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, take care all right than you too. All right, well that was Shining Light eight hundred two, nine fifty fifty. Just in case you couldn't get through, you can always leave a message when we come back. Cardi B. She's got a new campaign, so there's a commercial out that's pretty funny. In addition to that, she has identified herself as hip hop's Britney Spears. We'll tell you what you have to say. It's way they says in the rooms from industry shade to all of gossip out sending.
Speaker 2: Angelas is feeling.
Speaker 3: That EyeT all right as way up with Angela yee and let's get it right into it. So Carti B isn't a new ad for a ZDA. It's a beverage brand. It's great soda taste with real ingredients. And so in this national campaign she is the quote real talk interpret her. So she's basically you know when you have a conversation with somebody, they say something but it has a different meaning. Well here she is in the commercial for Zibia.
Speaker 8: Annie you're looking comfortable, she say, yea share uncly, grab a plate.
Speaker 4: Make sure you try him out. He couldn't. I had a really big breakfast, she said, your kitchen dirty.
Speaker 3: It's too bad.
Speaker 2: Your hero says he loves it.
Speaker 8: She say her like her castle rot and well, bless your heart.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't say.
Speaker 3: That in chrush girl. So yes, so cute, d right, I agree with that too.
Speaker 4: Not eating anyone's food.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't eat anyone's food, not anyone's, hm, not anyone's. But when is there an opportunity to eat somebody's food for it?
Speaker 4: Like a pot luck? We're just like a bunch of random people are sinsshoes hot luck.
Speaker 3: I can't even tell you the last time they do them up here at iHeart they have had pot looks up here. But yeah, no, you don't know what somebody's kitchen exactly. My mom definitely, when I was younger, used to be like, and I know some people don't wash their chicken, but my mom used to be like, I saw she didn't wash her chicken.
Speaker 4: We're not eating here, so I know you don't need to wash chicken.
Speaker 3: We're not eating a dance all right now. Cardib also went on social media to let people know that she is hip Hop's Britney Spears and this is all after she's been spotted out with Maduka Okoye and some people think that they're dating. It's been like three different instances that they were photographed together. It wasn't just the two of them though, in all fairness, and we don't know what the nature of any relationship is. But here's what she had to say.
Speaker 1: I'm really hip hop's Britney spears like like, you know, I got all the tea on these celebrities, like I know who's doing what and all that, but guess what nobody reports about it. You want to why because nobody gives up. But when it comes to me, this is mother crazy. But like it is what it is, like people pay for this type.
Speaker 3: Of So, in all fairness, Medukah's ex, who also has his son. He is a Nigerian soccer player. I mean, it's all over the So his ex has come out and basically said that, you know, he was a liar, made all kinds of allegations against him, saying he doesn't take care of the sun. She also says he doesn't have a problem with CARTI but you know, this is clearly something that's triggered her. But I don't think they were even together anymore, So not sure what's really going on. With that, and we also, like I said, don't know if that's somebody Cardi's even dating. All right. Now, Euphoria is officially returning for one final release two months after the finale. So it's not a continuation, it's not a deleted episode. It's a new special and they're going to look backward at the production that launched in twenty nineteen. Of course, you know, they had a huge gap in between seasons. And it's called Euphoria a Look Back. It's a HBO Max retrospective that's arriving July twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for it, you are.
Speaker 3: You know they're also doing this reunion tour for Easter Ray's Insecure as well. I know it's created some drama about that online as well, but that tour is kicking off and I guess they'll be having conversations with some of the cast members and Prentice as well, who was a showrunner for that show. So you know, we're nostalgic about shows that we like. What's another show that you miss? The Penguin Okay, I've never seen that.
Speaker 4: Colin File. It's a great show. Okay, Villain Ark from Batman?
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back about last night. We'll discuss what we did last night. But right now, let's get into some Kanye West all all down, yeah night.
Speaker 2: So about last night, Yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Way up at Angela. Yee about last night, Dan, we were filming for lip Service last night. There's an episode. I think the audio is out today.
Speaker 4: It's coming out today. We're getting okay, Yeah, we're gonna get it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Lo Rel and Carlos Miller are gonna be on lip Service today. I do want to say shout out to my girl Avian, who guest hosted yesterday. All so, it was a pretty funny episode because it was all about like right now, lit Rell and Carlos are at such different places in their lives. Lil Rell is married, happily married, he actually eloped, and Carlos is single and it and Little Rel's in therapy. Carlos is enjoying his imperfections. I don't even know how to say it, but Carlos is liking how he is not in therapy right now. I don't think he wants to be quote unquote healed at this time. And so you know, you'll see like the back and forth that we have. But one thing that we do on there is this segment call from the feed. Now. I didn't get a chance to do this one yesterday in particular, but on social media this has been a conversation lately. The Internet has created this people who want to share big moments with friends and followers, but keep their family out of the spotlight. So I will never understand the concept of hiding your partners or a baby's face and a photo that we didn't ask you to post. I agree, Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you hiding children's faces?
Speaker 3: I think that I can understand. For the purpose of the Internet can be a cruel place, and we've seen people come at people's kids online, and I know that there are safety issues and there's all kinds of sick people out there. So maybe you do want to like post a great moment and not show your child's face. I don't know then where I post it, because it's also do you want to be private or do you want to be public? It has to be hard to have a kid and want to show how exciting parenthood is for you, but also not want to necessarily show your child's Is your page.
Speaker 4: On private or is your page on public?
Speaker 3: I would have to assume your page is public if it matters. And as far as what about a significant other and not a child, because some people will tell you the internet will I I disagree with that.
Speaker 4: Either post them or don't, because then it's like there's, you know, ulterior motives.
Speaker 3: What about posting someone's just like hand holding you.
Speaker 4: You're trying to make someone else jealous? That's all that really the whole soft launch concept.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think people do things for different reasons. Like maybe some people aren't ready to just put it, but they're excited, so they want to post something like what if it's Valentine's Day and you got like an amazing you know whatever? Or what if you're a partner is a private type of person and doesn't necessarily want his face out there, but a compromise is and sometimes it can look a little artsy, you know. But I want to see what you guys think. What do you think about posting your partner or your child but then putting like an emoji over their face or not showing it or blurring it out or whatever. You think it's corny or do you think it's justified? And have you done it? Eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty. We're talking about people who who want to post, they post their partner, they post their child, but then they kind of hide their face. What do you think about that? Eight hundred and two nine two fifty one fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happen?
Speaker 6: You don't want to know my name?
Speaker 2: Way up with Angela ye?
Speaker 3: Turn me on?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: His way up with Angela yee. And we are talking about from the feed. So yesterday we were filming lip Service. That episode will be out today with Lil Rel and Carlos Miller. One of the things I didn't get to this yesterday, but I was talking about this behind the scenes. This has been a big conversation on social media. I will never understand the concept of hiding your partners or babies face and a photo that we didn't ask you to post. Now, Dan, you will also get annoyed by this.
Speaker 4: Yes, it bothers me, it does.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't like when people filter babies. I think that's weird, like.
Speaker 4: To only typically private person on social media either don't post them or post them like one of these.
Speaker 3: What if you're trying to protect somebody's feelings, so then don't post or what if, like the person you're dating is out of a relationship and.
Speaker 4: They don't post it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right? At you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't ever hit somebody's face or did like the little hand post. Or I don't post other people's kids at all unless they're like, hey, post that picture that I don't do unless they tell me it's okay, or they'll ask me, like post a pict it with the baby, or they post it and I reposted. But you know, I can understand being excited but also not wanting to give everything. I get it. Michael. What are your thoughts about hiding people's and your significant others face or your child's faces on social media?
Speaker 7: Why are you going to hide your faith?
Speaker 5: Why post it in the first place?
Speaker 6: If you're going to hide your faith, make f right, especially if you're over in your thirties, in your forties and you're.
Speaker 5: Doing that kind of nonsense. Is this ridiculous, like you're grown a doll, Like it's just don't hit an axe or cross out the phase.
Speaker 7: It's just childish in my opinion.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you for calling day you too today? What do you think about posting your significant or your kid? But hiding their face.
Speaker 6: I think it's okay. Some people are very noisy. You know, you've got a lot of weirdos out here. So I do believe in like being private with your kids, even your partners. Some people have, you know, anarial motive.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you for calling.
Speaker 6: No problem, Thank you?
Speaker 3: Take care nik. How you doing well? I not going on here, We're good. Thank you. What do you think about people posting on social media by hiding their significant of his face or the baby's face?
Speaker 6: I want to be going to be fine?
Speaker 4: Okay? All what reasons what you're doing?
Speaker 6: You want to show it?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 6: Give me like that? But where are we going?
Speaker 3: You know there do be some haters out there.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and keep a scrap.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take it on the way back. Get our sads a scrapbook, all right for real? Well, thank you for calling. Thank you, y'all know what you too? Alicia? Why would you post your boo and put something over his face? So you think that if you're gonna do that, don't post it all.
Speaker 6: I feel like, if you're gonna do it, don't post it all because you must be a danced for yo boo. When I see that, I think people dance by the way their kid look or even.
Speaker 8: The first to make dating.
Speaker 6: Then that's why, thank you.
Speaker 3: I do want to say that people people can be mean online, but that's because you posting body.
Speaker 6: Why if you thought it was like some freaky stuff going on, we wouldn't post ay body either.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well, thank you for calling girl. Yes, and don't forget. You can still call in to leave your input for last word eight hundred ninety two fifty one fifty, or you can click that little microphone that talk back button on the iHeartRadio app and leave your message that way. When we come back, we have your yet, and one of the Epstein survivors is speaking out. This is her first ever interview, and when I tell you this was on CNN, it is heartbreaking to hear what she went through as a minor. And we're gonna give you a little bit of that, but I definitely want you all to go and watch this full interview. All right, right now here is little Baby and Gunna wid Drip too hard. Its way up yat news.
Speaker 2: This in the news that relates to you. These stories are flying under the radar, all right.
Speaker 3: His way up with Angela Yee and it's time to go under the radar. Donald Trump has announced tariffs against Canada, and that's going to be fifty percent tariffs against certain goods like electrical equipment and machinery. They've thrown tariffs before, and most recently because of these wildfires, but according to his administration, they're saying that the terriffs are not related to the wildfires. These levees are supposed to take effect in thirty days and that's going to cover about twenty billion dollars of Canadian goods.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The Prime Minister from Canada said the country believes in the benefits of free and fair trade and so they are going to take any measures necessary to build our strength at home and to support Canadian workers, farmers, businesses and families. And they're also encouraging Canada to retaliate. If these tariffs proceed. Canada should respond tariff for tariff, dollar for dollar. According to the Premiere in Ontario, So here we go again.
Speaker 4: Are we surprised?
Speaker 3: I thought that it already like I thought, we've been through this and realized it's illegal and that he can't do that. And then they were supposed to repay money from the tariffs and you know, I don't know who saw that money, but not the average person that had to pay more. All right, Sophora is adding braiding here to their cells. You gotta love it. So some of the brands that you can now see on those shells Ruca, Rebundle, Doso Beauty, and Kadij has been up here too. From Doso Beauty, the final slagh here, shout out to my girl Diane Valentine latched and hooked and she's lux braiding here, so we all know. And by the way, most importantly with this hair, these are all plant based or brands that are not going to create those itchy scalps, that don't have harmful chemicals. So this is going to be a game changer because you know how many times I'm about to get my hair braided and I got to find someplace to get the hair from and then want to make sure you're getting you know, the best products possible. So shout out to Sephora for that and all of those brands. And lastly, Detroit has topped the list as the nation's most single large city according to a twenty twenty six smart Asset study that analyzed data from the US Census Bureau, fifty seven point four percent of adults in Detroit have never been married. That's the highest percentage among the large cities and the report. Boston was number two with fifty six point sists, followed by Rochester, New York at fifty six point four. About twenty three percent of Detroit adulta married, while ten point eight percent are divorced, six point four percent are widowed, and two point four percent are separated. There's also about ninety four unmarried men for every one hundred unmarried women in the city.
Speaker 4: Your Detroit a lot, would you say it's a good place to find someone.
Speaker 3: My friends love Detroit. However I bring my girls with me to Detroit, they'd be like going back without me. And yes, somebody most recently was in Detroit with me and she was like, girl, we gotta come back here. All right. We do have the way up mixed for you at the top of the hour, plus we got some more yet on the way. You know that Oprah Kicky Palmer interview has dropped. We also have asked ye so call us up eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty. Also click that talk back button on your iHeartRadio app. You can leave a question and ask ye that way, but let's have a good time. It's way up, just like the.
Speaker 6: Chout like they Angela Jean like they Angela Jean Man.
Speaker 2: She's spilling it all. This is yeaty way.
Speaker 3: Up, all right, It's way up with Angela Yee. And we have breaking news about these ESPN cuts. So it looks like ESPN is partying ways with Cam Newton as part of their talent layoffs. As we know, Ryan Clark was let go and didn't come back for the final ten minutes of his show. You know how it is that you go to work and then you do most of your show and they're posting clips of you on the air and it's going viral, and then you find out that you're being let go. That is a wild situation. But one thing I want to say is that everybody has been rallying around Ryan Clark. He posted today proof of Life, and he posted himself working out before the madness of yesterday. I woke up God in my tundra, drove to Planet Fitness and got to work. The rest of the day was eventful, but the journey continues. My peace is with God and my humility comes from within. I'll continue to build myself so the world can never strip me of what's real. Now, you know, there's rumors about why he was let go. But among those who are being let go, Tom Pallisero and Carl Ravich, a lot of people the NFL network, I guess they were purchased by ESPN, and so because of that there's been all these cuts. But Disney in general has also announced a lot of cuts. They said pix Our Animation Studios was hit particularly hard, and these company wide layoffs that happened today. Another group that was hit pretty hard that's owned by Disney is the TV group at National Geographic. So just a tough time for a lot of people who are relying on those checks for their livelihood, but also that love their job and love what they do. So that's just an update on what's going on with ESPN, and they're saying a lot of this is because of operating costs. There was a memo that was sent out to staffers this morning. A copy was obtained by Variety in that they said in February, the NFL took a ten percent stake in ESPN, the result of a deal that made NFL network at NFL Red Zone part of ESPN's operations. They've made significant progress integrating the NFL assets that was acquired into ESPN. Throughout this process, we have taken the time to carefully evaluate our collective teams, resources and organizational structure to best position us for the future. So that's just an update on that.
Speaker 4: All right now.
Speaker 3: Kicky Palmer Oprah sat down with Kiky Palmer Baby this is Keiky, and they actually had a really good Kiki. Amongst the things that they talked about, Oprah was on there talking about her mentors. Here's what she had to say. And I had really strong mentors.
Speaker 8: I had Maya Angelou, I had Sidney Poitier, Quincy Jones, oh my gosh, I had Coretta Scott King, Maya and Sidney more so than anybody else. And at the time, the tabloids were just wrecking me all the time.
Speaker 4: I was on the.
Speaker 8: Tabloids every week for either being too fat or is she getting married? Why he won't marry her?
Speaker 3: All right. In addition to that, to that, she talked about why she doesn't like surprises. She said that Mary Tyler Moore came on the show, they surprised her. She was talking about Mary Tyler Moore, and then here comes Mary Tyler Moore out on the stage and she lost it a turn into a gift where she's just looking like so excited and surprised, and she hated it. So she told the staff, don't ever surprise me again, and they never did until the final episode where they asked permission to be able to surprise her. And then another thing that she talked about was early on what she was like in relationships and being attracted to people who made her feel less than herself. Here's what she said, a guy.
Speaker 8: Who's bumper I was holding on to a one point, literally holding on to He pulls off, and I'm like fall, my knees all in the gravel, and the whole thing and all the apartments is looking at you, and you're like, oh, it's all right. That guy had said to me, the problem with you, baby doll is that you're thinking you think you're special.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I don't think I'm special.
Speaker 3: No I don't, No, I don't.
Speaker 8: And he was leaving and had slammed the door, and I ran after him, and I'm holding onto the bumper of the nottin day.
Speaker 3: Where is that man? Now he'd done fum booed, But that's wild when you think about the things you do when you're young and somebody can manipulate you into feeling like you're worthless. So what a great story for her to be able to tell in retrospect. Kicky was like, what not you? Oprah? All right? So check out that full episode of Baby This is Keiky starring Oprah Winfrey. And when we come back, ask Yee eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty is a number. Call us up any question you have. I'm here to help you out right now. Oh this will help you out? This song right here, Kalani sol did you hear that? Oprah?
Speaker 2: Heate everybody since whether it's relationship with career advice, Angela's dropping facts, you should know. This is ask ye brought to you.
Speaker 6: By Toime dog Long.
Speaker 3: What's up his way up at Angela Yee? And it's time for ask Yee. And today we have someone who was chosen to remain anonymous and her question relates to our earlier topic. She has been seeing her X online with somebody new and they look happy, and she is not happy about that.
Speaker 6: I had seen a like X pop up on my feed, and plus they have seen very happy and I am very very happy for them as well, but will be going on social media or whatever. But I feel like they did that because like they had seen my relationship seed pop up on there.
Speaker 3: Because not even to me doing me too.
Speaker 6: And so I just want to just move all and not like think about no, because I was very specially attracted to this person.
Speaker 3: Like who is this new girl?
Speaker 6: I want so much sleep because I'm just gazing at their social media and I don't even go on there. So if you could give me any type of advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is gonna be a hard one to follow, but stop looking at his social media. You need to mute that. I know sometimes you'd be bored, you'd be doing whatever. You pick up your phone and let me just go ahead and see, like what's going on there?
Speaker 6: The ground pops it? Oh, I swear Instagram.
Speaker 3: You need to mute that off your page and stop because that's why I keeps popping up, because you keep going back to look at it. And why did you guys break up?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Tell you I'm something else. It's because I had ended up getting engaged up someone proposed to me, what.
Speaker 4: A super mare.
Speaker 3: It's okay to acknowledge that you're really not happy for him, but you want to say you are, but you're really not.
Speaker 6: They is very cute. I'm very very happy for them. I wish no prosperity, and I feel I prayed about that last night. And so this is something that like I'm.
Speaker 3: Dealing with that's very self aware. It's a process. But you know, just be so busy with your own life and your own man, because it's no going back. It ain't like you want to back.
Speaker 6: It ain't no going back. Because I'm pretty sure this person he had talked self about me and fus like their family. Like anytime if you mess up with somebody you usually they will talk talk about you to their family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like that's it.
Speaker 6: You cannot come around because if you do, everybody, you're gonna have a weird feeling.
Speaker 3: Well, girl, I know he does to I know, I know he dog he dogged you because I know he did. You know you lightweight deserved it, yeah.
Speaker 6: Atle bit, but you know what, I were honest, and plus I did not want to play games with them, and you know what, I really really wouldn't have to give me some brownie points on that because some people would have tried to play two sad right, I didn't do.
Speaker 3: It, and I'm sure he missed your stuff too. I'll go.
Speaker 6: Okay, That's all I gotta say is thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you by show all right, thank you for calling. I know you just wanted to vent it. Okay, I get that you too. As you know, Asky is brought to you by top Dog Law. Called them. For any accident, big or small, go to top dog Law dot com. And when we come back, let's talk about Lift Service. I'm excited for you all to see this one. Little Reland Carlos Miller on Haunted Heist is in theaters this Friday. That's Little Roll's directorial debut starring Carlos Miller. But we had a lot of great conversations, and oh, I can't wait for y'all to hear this when we come back. I got a teaser. It's way up you, way up with Angela ye more. Now what's up hiss way up by Angela Yee. And don't forget it is a Tuesday. That means lip Service is coming out. Today and you're gonna enjoy this one. This is actually an exceptionally great long conversation with Lil Rel and Carlos Miller because they are hilarious and so one of the things that we talked about. Haunted Heist is in theaters on Friday. This is a Little Rel's directorial debut. It's a comedy horror movie. It's like a spoof of a horror movie. So one thing we talked about was the time that I was in the US Virgin Islands and the bed started shaking. So I thought I was getting possessed because I had just been watching a horror movie. But we had an earthquake, so it wasn't that. But here's what they had to say about spirits and whether or not they believe in them.
Speaker 5: I remember one that I woke up and it was this mirror, and I looked in the mirror and I saw somebody and then it just like went away.
Speaker 2: Scared of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the house.
Speaker 5: I grew up being man like my stall his grandfather dad in Nouse, and he.
Speaker 4: Used to always sound like somebody was walking up through all huh.
Speaker 5: I always hear like the sink, like somebody was turning the sink off lie.
Speaker 3: Now another controversial topic, and my girl a Ban was guest hosting with me. I think women feel differently about this than men. But if you're dating somebody and it doesn't work out, is it okay to date somebody else within the friend group? You know, the guys think it's fine, because.
Speaker 4: I've had girls say that too.
Speaker 5: If you gonna do this, if y'all gonna do this real, it's better be real.
Speaker 4: Blah blah, don't make the rules, didn't be the same, it didn't happen to you.
Speaker 3: I just value like my real friendships like that that I don't want to do anything unnecessarily. And I also think when a guy dates my friend, I never look at him that way.
Speaker 5: I think if it's talking, that's what I'm saying, Like maybe relationship that's.
Speaker 4: A little different.
Speaker 5: But if I just went on a couple of dates, which you you're making this dude your man before he's ever your man, and that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And lastly, one of the other things we talked about, there's this perception that a lot of times women cannot be in the mood to have sex, but men are always in the mood. Well, Lil raw said that's not true. He's a baddie, I know.
Speaker 4: And if most guys got here, this's like, yeah, okay, little real.
Speaker 5: But once I got rid of my first because I feel like I could hold back so we both would be doing that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let him know you you know you fine?
Speaker 4: Well this is yeah, I bember the first time I pulled that. We got it to this.
Speaker 5: Argument and she was like, you know, after we've arguing, she was like kissing on me. I'm like, get your damn hands off me. It's my body and I don't want to do this. And I like stormed out the room. And she didn't know what to do with that. She was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well make sure you check out that Fuot interview on lip Service that's out later today. What time, Dan, We're aiming for five, But again, this is your show, so when we come back, you have the last.
Speaker 2: Word taping it gets your voice heard. What the word bits? The last word on Way Up with Angela ye?
Speaker 3: What's up? His Way Up with Angela yee? And what a great show today. I had a good time with you guys talking about everything that's been going on. And the party does not stop. Because we had Past the Ox tonight happening at Coffee Uplifts people, So anybody that wants to come. I feel like we're not really supposed to advertise it, but I'm gonna tell you a problem child is going to be at Coffee Uplist people tonight. We're doing a Past the Ox sit down conversation with him. So shout out to Pass the Ox for that. I love these events. It's really just like the artist comes as a Q and A. You get to go over some music, ask some really personal questions. It's a fun time. I got some other things going on today, you know what, let me stop spilling the tea on everything. I'm gonna talk about it Tomorro. I'm gonna find out if I'm allowed to talk about this documentary that's being worked on. I feel like we get all kinds of tea in this room that I'm not supposed to like spill on the air. But I'm gonna, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna responsibly see what I can tell and what I can't tell. Now, a lot of people called in today having these conversations about posting the person that you're dating or your kids on social media but blocking out their face. And of course some of y'all left your comments for last word, so let's get into that right now.
Speaker 7: I'm changing from Brookler. I just think it's stupid. Just don't post if you really want them to post. I'm posting everybody. I just had a daughter. I post my daughter. I want the word to see her.
Speaker 6: I want the word to.
Speaker 7: See my fiance. Like there's there's no point of blocking out the face. And that just don't make no sense.
Speaker 6: All right, I have because people want to post on social media and clever the space or their significant other or child or whatever. It's just fine that every day would like to post or stairs say, people have just mosy and dying to see.
Speaker 1: Who the person is or what the child looks like so they can get there continuous that man and that to really care.
Speaker 5: About That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: That's a great day.
Speaker 2: Angela is way up, the way up.