Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappen, all right, Garrett, Yes, whip it out. Excuse me?
Speaker 2: No, no, do the phone tap all right? Yes, Paul wants the phone tap. His friend to Amy. So Amy had to get some dental work done the other day and asked her friend Paul to pay some unpaid parking tickets for her because she had to get this work done. So I'm going to call from the DMV saying, hey, Amy, you didn't pay those tickets.
Speaker 1: So we have dental work and unpaid tickets. Let's what could possibly happen. Let's see what I want.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm looking for an Amy.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is true, Amy.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Adam Scott at the DMV.
Speaker 2: We are just going over some records and we see that there was a few parking tickets and the speeding ticket due yesterday and we still have not received any payment.
Speaker 3: Yes, paid done.
Speaker 2: I was just to let you know that we're putting you on notice that we will be having to revoke your driver's license along.
Speaker 3: With I've get the check. Well, okay, te the paperwork.
Speaker 1: Don't need to lie to us. We are normal people here.
Speaker 3: You can't do that I have to get to work. You don't understand my friend he paid, He took the check and he dropped it off for me, and he told me that he did it and it's paid. Like, you can't take my license. How am I going to get to work?
Speaker 1: Well, there is public there is public transportation.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking the bus to work everybody else. The bus smells and it's gonna take me three hours to work. I'm do that, ma'am, And I pay the stupid thing.
Speaker 1: We hear that all this time.
Speaker 2: Man, Now, if you would like to set a court date and argue the bill, that we could set that up right now for you.
Speaker 3: I don't have time to go to court. I have to go to work to make up the money I had to pay for the steward takema I can't do it all right, So you guys made the mistake. You find it in your system?
Speaker 1: Are you drunk right now?
Speaker 3: I like the genis true?
Speaker 1: Can you spell your name for me?
Speaker 3: What a why? What's the hell is your problem?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I was just making sure. That's one of the drunk tests we do over the phone to make sure that Paul you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hung up on her. Now This is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call her back and you're gonna tell her that you forgot to drop off the money for the tickets yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, hold on hello, Amie, Hi, Are you drunk?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not. I have the Wisdom case called this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh clapping my mouth Okay.
Speaker 3: DMV called me and said the tickets on them paid and I'm just I'm told him that you paid it right not yet.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go down there this afternoon. I pay it.
Speaker 3: No, it was supposed to be paid yesterday. I called you. I had to be drunk offen my licen home.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you're not drunk? You sound like your mother right now?
Speaker 1: Amy? Amy? Hey, Amy? What my name is? Gareth? And Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped by your best friend Paul. Did you pay it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I did. Everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participa the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show