Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to game debut President by Mercedes Benz, Patrick Claib I'm glad to be here with Greg Rosenthal and Cynthia Freeland. We started Week nine in the NFL. Will get you all of the games that we're looking ahead to, but first let's look back and see what our current standings are going into this week. And things are, Yeah, give them a little tighter. Greg Rosenthal still wearing the crown, but Cynthia Freeland and I both went twelve and four.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to make an official statement. I am not accepting the results of the Giants Jets game. I've forced a complaint. I'm proposing that the Giants actually won that game. That was ridiculous what happened at the end of that I'm not accepting that. We're waiting to hear back from the rules committee.
Speaker 1: All right, A stat correction request from Greg Rosenthal. First, who got the game of the year The Dolphins and Chiefs from Frankfurt, Germany, Sunday nine and thirty am Eastern, exclusively on NFL Network and streaming on NFL Plus. You know, Tyreek wants to beat his old team. Before the game, he's sitting down with Michael Irvin. Here's a sneak peak.
Speaker 3: You get a chance to go up against that former team.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts as you get ready to go up against them?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm excited for it, man, just to see like a bunch of old faces. Me and Pat still got a relationship, Me and Kelsey still got a relationship, and I kind of got a sneaky celebration that I plan on doing against him. It's gonna be fun and may piss them off a little bit. But part of the game though, I turn into like a little roadway model. Whenever you feel me, I get to do whatever I want to.
Speaker 1: So fired up for this game. You can catch the full Tyreek interview with IRV on game day kickoff Sunday at seven am. Eastern Chiefs and Dolphins currently top two seeds in the AFC. Who wins the matchup in Frankfort, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs win the matchup in Frankfurt twenty seven to twenty five, a high scoring but just two point victory for the Chiefs. Why because of intermediate passes of course, to their rookie standout receiver who has played the most snaps in terms of receivers on the team at sixty six point seven.
Speaker 6: That's for she Rice.
Speaker 5: He's also averaged two point six yards per route run, which ranks second among rookies only to Puka Nukua. The point that I'm trying to make is that the deep passes, especially with Jalen Ramsey back, could be not an area of strength. That hasn't really been their strength this season. However, intermediate passes, those ten to nineteen air yard passes, those are the ones you want to look out for and what's going to bolster this team.
Speaker 2: Look, I've got the exact same score as you, Cynthia twenty seven twenty twis, but I have a different winner. I have the Dolphins on point at sick. I feel sick to my stomach picking against Patrick Mahomes. That we've done this show for five years. It never goes well picking against Patrick Patrick Mahomes, especially when Cynthia has But there's a different Dolphins defense with Jalen Ramsey back at cornerback. He looked fantastic last week. You know who else is returning this week, Savian Howard, I believe is going to play in this game. I know he's questable, but he's out there practicing Nick need him. Their corner in the slot also might be returning, but the way Ramsey played, in the way Jalen Phillips has added some juice. He's now healthy. Bradley Chubb's playing really well. I see Patrick Mahomes sitting back there, Patrick, and he has all the time in the world. He's getting protected and he doesn't know what to do. He's just holding the ball. Nobody's open. I've never seen a Patrick Mahomes like this. It's got me shook.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I just want to point out you're not wearing your bomber jackets today.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can take you someth.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a man of many talents.
Speaker 1: The Jets Giants result just has greg all this really does. I don't think either of the quarterbacks are going to be very askew in this one. I have a high scoring game. Our scores are all basically the same minus twenty seven to twenty five Dolphins in this one. Because, of course, Patrick Mahomes one of the greatest football players that we've seen in the past fifteen years. He's very good. Tyreek Hill is playing to a level that nobody else. He's playing even better. I would make the argument than aj Brown is right now he has one game this season, or he didn't score a touchdown, already over a thousand yards receiving. This is coming into week nine. I mean, we can't declare who's gonna win the game. But the people who have said, oh, the Dolphins haven't played anybody. This is in college football, like they're playing professionals. I think they're a very good team and they have a chance when this game.
Speaker 6: You guys are giving me a prime number.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dan Patrick, do the I got the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: I get the Chiefs, and by myself, this is where I make up the game on Greg, Let's go the dance.
Speaker 1: Will either work out in your.
Speaker 6: Favor or or listen.
Speaker 5: No one's going to argue that taking a prime number on Patrick Mahomes is not a really sound strategy, even if I weren't picking with a model, if I were picking just based on like how to strategically get ahead of you.
Speaker 6: This is this is it.
Speaker 2: I feel great about that. We will be texting you nine thirty am on the West Coast when the Dolphins win this game.
Speaker 1: Not the only big game we got match up between the Cowboys and the Eagles, fair to say, one of the best rivalries in all the sports. The Eagles sit a top the East at seven to one, but Dallas is right there at five and two. Dallas was all over the Rams last week the Birds scratched by the Commanders. Greg, how do you see this game playing?
Speaker 2: I have the Eagles winning thirty to twenty eight, so it's a three point expectation. The Cowboys thread that needle. I'm not confident because the Cowboys have the better defense. Clearly, the Eagles defense has been a little too close to average, and both of these quarterbacks are playing well. So my strongest feeling is we got scores. We got a score fit. Dak Prescott and Jalen Hurts are both playing so well from the pocket right now. Dak has played basically two perfect games in a row, and Jalen Hurts, who is just a little up and down to start the year, is now making great decisions from the pocket, and so I just think we're gonna see great quarterback play. I love that Dak is running more than he used to, and Jalen Hurts, even when he doesn't run, is making better decisions again from the pocket. So the Cowboys defense beats up on bad opponents. The Eagles are not a bad opponent.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I have the same winner, but I have four points, so I guess I'm on the other side of it. Twenty six to twenty two. Philadelphia wins this game. For me, I do want to show Cowboys fans a lot of highlights of Ceedee Lamb because last year Ceedee Lamb torched this team. And part of the reason for that was because the middle, the middle of their defense, the spine of their defense, is not an area that they invested a lot of money in. Oh contrere that is now different. Kevin Bayard is there, Okay, that is going to make a significant difference at the safety position. So when I'm looking at Ceedee Lamb, who, by the way, we saw him line up outside last week, which was pretty cool and also one of the reasons why Dak has been so effective this season, shorter passes, quicker passes, Ceedee Lamb being.
Speaker 6: All over the formation. That's been helpful.
Speaker 5: But Kevin Bayard in this one means Birds have a significantly increased middle of their defense.
Speaker 1: I am going to take the Birds as well. Also, similar to the Greg, I have the threading the needle at one point Wino for the Philadelphia Eagles on the wings of an Eagle that's again playing some of the best football in the NFL right now, and that's AJ Brown. Dallas plays a ton of man only trailing Wake Martindale and the New York Giants. These are AJ Brown catches from the fourth quarter. All of these catches are in crucial game situations and aj has delivered time after time after time this season. I think that it's a late play by AJ Brown that gives the Birds again a one point win over the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: So mem away, I don't felt about this one. We're all a big game.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia Eagles. We got a big playoff rematch Sunday night, the Bills and the Bengals. These teams met last year in the Divisional round where Joe Burrow carved up the Bills in the snow. Joe Cool threw for two forty two and two touchdowns since he went on to win it twenty seven to ten. After a slow start to the season of Bengals doing the thing that they've typically done these past few years, they just rip off wins three straight. The matchoffs could be a playoff preview. But what do you see happening? Greg?
Speaker 2: I like the Bills in this game. I went back and forth. They had the Bengals that person, I flipped it. I liked what I saw to Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills last week against Tampa. It was a totally different offense. It was a lot of hurry up and it was a lot of Josh Allen running the ball. To me, they are better off when Josh Allen takes that governor off and he runs, But they also are better off when they're playing really fast. They were getting up to the line of scrimmage. It allowed the rest of their weapons, like Dalton Kincaid, like Gabe Davis, like your boy Khalil Shakir, like the entire Bills attack was unlocked. And no, it was against the Bucks, but there was something about this week that everyone's just like, well, the Bengals owned the Bills, and the Bengals now they're back, And I just didn't like that. And I think the Bills are kind of like a team that's been at the top for so long. They get up for these big games. They only feel alive when they're in one of these big games. I think they're gonna play their best.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love it we're aligned. I love it when we have the same margin. I too have a one point win, a slightly lower scoring game projected for me, then for Grant, twenty four to twenty three is my final score. But I do want to talk about Joe Mixon because one of the areas where.
Speaker 6: The Bengals were like, hey watch that Bills defense.
Speaker 5: You can run all over them. Joe Mixon, he's back, he saw.
Speaker 2: Al what he did against you. My voice, no, I those are more other.
Speaker 5: Fans talking to each other. The fans you were talking to. Were they're talking to the fans? I'm Uphis, Yeah exactly. But you know who's there now, Linval Joseph. You know where he was before, probably on his couch, like doing so working out, getting a good getting a good lift in, you know all those things. But that's going to help shore up that middle now that Daikwon Jones is not there, which was a huge loss for the Bills. I'm not suggesting Lynnval Joseph is going to make up for that, but between him and Russell Douglass becoming a part of this team, this defense is not as injured as.
Speaker 6: The one that we saw even against Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: Well, I will prevent you guys from being concerned about a meme alert here because I will take the Cincinnati Bengals that they've been playing such good football. The Bengals defense has given up more than twenty points since Week four. They held Gino in company to thirteen points in pay court. Look what they did against Brock Perdy, forcing turnovers in crucial situations. We've seen this defense deliver late into the regular season and into the postseason. I think they have an opportunity at home if I could take a stray bond with the Bengals at home in a big game. The way Joe Burrow's playing right now, the way Jamar Chase is playing right now, do it.
Speaker 6: It's a fair point.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 6: It's a fair point.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's only three of us. One of us is bound to get a stray bon or prime number here in these good games for just Greg Well.
Speaker 1: Greg has done the math on that, so let's do some more math, Cynthia Well. Joe Burrow, who again has been in fuego lately, throw two touchdown passes Sunday night.
Speaker 6: That feels like a yes.
Speaker 5: Why well, when I'm looking at Joe Burrow's opportunities, I mean Jamar Chase and t Higgins are both and by the way, Tyler Boyd's been stepping up as well. There are missing pieces to this secondary. I told you Rusul Douglas is back. However, they have been pretty targetable there on the back end of that Bill's defense.
Speaker 1: All right, don't look now, folks. Gino and the Seahawks are in first place and they're going to the Charms City to face off against Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. It's a battle of the Birds. Our picks for that game coming up next right here on game debut, it's time for the Drive to Excellence presented by Mercedes Bins. After a few losses by the forty nine Ers, the Seahawks now atop the NFC West at five and two, coming all the way over to Baltimore to take on Lamar in company where the Ravens have won three straight. Cynthia, what do you see taking place here?
Speaker 5: I was actually a little surprised at my model on this, but I have Baltimore winning by just two points.
Speaker 6: Twenty three to twenty one is the.
Speaker 5: Note that I have, and part of it was because the Seahawks still have some things to figure out in terms of their red zone offense. The first drive and the last drive of last game against the Brown were really masterclasses in how to run an offense, especially this offense. But in between they faltered and it was a little strange when you go back to watch, like just things weren't working. The adjustments took maybe two three plays more than you might like to see. So when I'm looking at the defense and what the Ravens are able to do, especially if you kind of can't get the run game going, which is where the Ravens have been excellent, that means you're really gonna not want to have red zone offense faltery. So two point win, I was surprised, So I thought maybe the Seahawks. My model loves the Seahawks, so I was surprised that.
Speaker 2: Well, even having at two points means it's close. And you told us your model said this was the third most likely.
Speaker 6: Sit Super Bowl and I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's buried in our B block. I mean, give some respect to this game. This game would be the game of the week most weeks. Lamar Gino I love it. I love the Ravens defense more than the Seahawks defense right now, so I'm going Ravens. I'm having them win twenty seven to twenty three, so I have it closer than five and a half. As well. The Ravens lead the NFL in sacks, and they don't really have any great pass rushers, but it's a group that's limiting opposing quarterbacks to five point yard five point four yards per attempt. That's half a yard better than the rest of the league. They make quarterbacks have to make really quick decisions, and Gino Smith in the offseason decided I'm not going to take as many sacks. I'm not going to hold onto the ball as long, so he's getting rid of the ball more quickly. But those quick decisions sometimes have given the opponents a chance to make a big play. I think this week the Ravens just limit Gino a little better than the Seahawks can limit Lamar.
Speaker 1: I also agree you can go ahead and mimas the Baltimore Ravens win this game's May twenty five to nineteen, because they've been so good in between the twenties, and the Seahawks are allowing a touchdown on seventy three percent of the possessions that get into the red zone. Guess who that works out for. It is one man in Gus Edwards, who's playing very good football right now. They do tackle well on the edges, So shout out to Devin Withers. He's having a great rookie season. But the Ravens playing too well right now. I've got them winning this game as well. Mima way, we're taking Baltimore. Moving on to the Raiders. Earlier in the week, they fired head coach Josh McDaniels, general manager Dave Zigler, offensive coordinator Mick Lombardi. McDaniels had a nine and sixteen record in his one and a half seasons with the team. The linebackers coach Antonio Pierce now named the interim head coach. As we get into the fact that they're playing host of the Giants on Sunday, Aidan O'Connell is set to start for Las Vegas at quarterback. Daniel Jones expected to play for the g Men. Considering everything that's going on, it's been hard to put our fingers on Las Vegas how to feel about this game.
Speaker 2: Gird, I mean, I didn't know how to feel about it. This game is a little bit of a mess. And then I watched this video.
Speaker 3: The short story, the matter of fact is, I grew up in Compton, California. I was born a Raider. I was born with the Raiders rolling in the coliseum in LA I was rolling with NWA talkers straight out of Compton Raider hats. So an opportunity came to work with Josh and Pat Graham and Dave, I jumped on it.
Speaker 1: So that's what set me up for this. I was born this way.
Speaker 2: Woo, I mean born this way. It's over. That was the moment I said, Oh, Raiders win this game. I don't need to see anymore. I don't care that Aidan O'Connell's only starting his second game. What he can play worse than Daniel Jones has this year for the Giants. No, let's go Raiders plus the Giants. You hurt me last week, and I don't forgive you for that.
Speaker 5: Well you may not forgive them, but the math has the Giants with a one point edge nineteen to eighteen for me because of Aidan O'Connell. You do typically and mathematically see a little bit of a bump when a team fires a head coach. However, this is a little bit early and the fact that the quarterback changes. If they would have Jimmy Grahmt would be different. But I do want to talk about Antonio Peers. I feel very fortunate to have kind of gotten to know him because my good friend Matthias q and Uka was on that defensive team with him. And if you're looking at a guy who people do want to run through the wall for, like Devanta Adams said, it actually is him. It's ironic though that this start comes against his former team, and that is pretty funny, right. He gets to start as a head coach against the team that he won a super Bowl Like, that's kind of poetic, right, And he's worked his way up. He's you know, it's not like last year where we saw someone come from TV into the coaching ranks. He's really done the actual work on the ground to be that player coach.
Speaker 1: And it's a spectacular story coming again being born a Raider, as he says, now he gets the coach her first career game against the team that he won a Super Bowl for. I kind of agree with the model. We have a one point difference, though, nineteen seventeen with the Giants winning in this one because I don't know who the Raiders are going to be again. Congratulations to Odeo Pierce. The Raiders defense struggled to tackle Jamiir Gibbs. The week before that, they struggled to tackle deontaey Forman, and now they have a fully operational Giants backfield. Say Kwon Barkley ran for one hundred and twenty eight yards basically against the Magino line. There was no hope with Tommy DeVito at quarterback playing against the Jets. Saquan goes for that huge number thirty six carries, and now Dimes is back, I think, with an opportunity to be healthy. Maybe after watching Tyrod orchestrate this offense better than he has the entire season, the Giants play a little better against the Raiders team. That's figuring things.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: You know who was the only one who picked the Raiders against the Broncos in Week one or the Raiders against the Packers on Monday Night. It was Jess greg and they came through for me. Let's go all.
Speaker 1: Right, Silver and Black's that coret coming up. The Jets have more magic up their sleeve than gand off the great they've won three straight, but Ken, Justin Herbert and the Bolts simply walk into MetLife and walk out with a win.
Speaker 7: That's next.
Speaker 1: Chargers take on the Jets on Monday night, Gang Green coming off that miracle win last week against the Giants, they've now won three in a row primetime game. How do you see it going something?
Speaker 5: I think that the Jets win again in this matchup. It's very interesting to me to call for an upset, but twenty two to twenty one is the final score that the model came up with. Greg was trying to accuse me of, you know, knowing to it what. I just think I know more about the Jets than this anyways.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've worked for them. I'm just yes.
Speaker 6: But that's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Garrett Wilson has such a great opportunity in this matchup to exploit a secondary where the Corners they haven't been playing so great.
Speaker 6: The numbers that they're allowing in terms of kind.
Speaker 5: Of every metric that matters, expected points added, all of the you know, completion percentage allowed. This is an area where they've been great. And you know what, Zach Wilson last game had his best game under pressure as a professional, which means Garrett Wilson's opportunities, especially against a defense that has been very susceptible to wide receivers opportunity.
Speaker 2: I would love to see Garrett Wilson with a better quarterback, one like Justin Herbert who plays for the Chargers. You know some players have revenge games. This is a revenge pick. I'm taking the Chargers in this one, and it's partly because of Joey Bosa. Look, there was two Josephs last week who suddenly looked like their old selves and maybe changed the course of their season, Joseph Burrow and Joseph Bosa. I've been waiting for the old Joey Bosa to show up, and he's been playing through an injury, and you give him credit for that, but he looked like the old guy who was just the eye test. I know the numbers weren't crazy, as one sack, one QB, hit five pressures, but he was all over the place, and I think he makes the difference. They need their best players to step up against a bad Jets offensive offensive line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not just the offense. You wonder about the signal caller as well. I have the Bolts in this one twenty one to twenty because I did much like Greg Rosa'll watch that rock fight between the Giants and the Jets in MetLife, and the Giants had to put in undrafted free agent Tommy DeVito as a rookie playing in his first career NFL game. What was the Jets reasoning again that the offense was so bad they barely won in a miracle just a donation fashion. I cannot on good conscious come off of that and take them to win a game over the Justin Herbert led Bolts, even though he's still got the wigly digit as well. So it's another prime number.
Speaker 5: For su prime number for me, and you're giving me a prime number. You usually hate and point out things like this recency bias, dear Patrick, recentcy bias smash, oh touche, but.
Speaker 1: Just saying recencing bias is fine when I don't necessarily like the team either way. Let's get the quick picks presented by Zillow. Ronalds and Browns. Deshaun Watson back at quarterback for Cleveland. Does that change anything for you.
Speaker 5: Cynthia, Well, I mean sure, but I have Cleveland winning twenty four to fifteen.
Speaker 6: But Buddha Baker. This is the this is the show.
Speaker 5: Of record that loves Buddha Baker the most.
Speaker 6: He's finally back and looking like himself.
Speaker 5: It's not going to change the outcome in this game, but it's going to be fun to watch.
Speaker 6: He's kind of everywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what we should call a position he's playing, because safety ish monster. He's a safety monster. That's the new position. Safety monster. He's everywhere.
Speaker 6: He looks really good, and it keeps this team feisty.
Speaker 5: So I'm looking at the Cardinals and despite the win loss record not being great, they're feist to your team than people give.
Speaker 6: Them credit for.
Speaker 2: Although they're probably starting Clayton Tuone According to Ian Radds, I guess.
Speaker 6: This is not I'm not saying that they're gonna win. I just love Buddha Baker.
Speaker 1: They have been a spicy team, a spicy they have not cared, right, everything that you said about the Cardinals, the Cardinals have not cared. They've just gone out there and played good football all season. The Vikings and the Falcons. Jaron Hall, nice to meet you. Starting from Minnesota. Taylor Heinecke. He gets the non for Atlanta. Drake London ruled out for this game. What do you see, Greg.
Speaker 2: I've got a big upset. I got the Vikings winning this game twenty to nineteen. Give me a juss, Greg on this too. And it's not about the quarterbacks. It's about the defense for the Minnesota Vikings. There's just a little something something going on with this team. And I think they're gonna rally without Kirk Cousins. And it's because of Cynthia's old Boston College comrade, Brian. He's got them fourth in EPA on defense since Week six. They are swarming, and I think a swarming defense against Taylor Heinike could lead to a lot of bad outcomes for the Falcons offense.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'll take the Rams and the Packers and Lambeau Stafford is questionable for this one. The Packers have dropped four straight, but I think the losing stops here in front of the home crowd in Green Bay. I've got them winning twenty three twenty one. Based on the way that Jordan Love is playing in the second half, seventy percent of his passing guards this season, eighty percent of his touchdowns are in the second half. There's some positives to take away not taking Rams. Stafford also has a wiggly digit, but it's his thumb on his throwing hand. We're gonna have to wait and see how things turn out there. But I am taking the Pack to end that losing streak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I looked at this game and it comes down to Stafford. Same for me, and it comes down to my daughter who's a Rams fan. So I'm picking the Rams to win because I think Stafford has a good chance to play through that thumb injury. If not, it's Brett ripping and I don't feel that's confident, and I'm gonna flip my pick and it's.
Speaker 6: Ripping exactly the same.
Speaker 5: And I really like your daughter too, So for every single same reason as Greg, I would be flipping my pick as well.
Speaker 6: If there's no Stafford. This is a Stafford, fol it's a big it's a big difference.
Speaker 1: Are repositioning me as anti Elista?
Speaker 6: You hate Greg's children?
Speaker 1: Sorry, my homes Kelsey to a tyree Dolphins Chiefs. A lot of points, points on points on points coming up. Our favorite prop bets for the big game. Get your popcorn ready to the folks in Frankfort huge game Frankfurt, Germany, Chiefs and Dolphins. We will be in the boof for you.
Speaker 2: We gotta stell everybody who we really are.
Speaker 1: We don't even every one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought I was touch Old Diamy Tyre gets.
Speaker 1: Dry check what the peguin in action?
Speaker 2: Respect to have you?
Speaker 1: Holmes the magic Man?
Speaker 2: My huge play so on the best, but they chuck them out.
Speaker 1: For the first time ever, the NFL kicks off in Frankfurt, Germany with Sunday Morning Football exclusively on NFL Network. They must see AFC Showdown as the Dolphins take on the Chiefs. Rise, Shine and watch on the NFL Network Sunday at nine thirty am Eastern. You can also see it streaming on NFL Plus. Sign for more or less as we talk some props for this huge Dolphins Chiefs matchup in Frankfort. A lot of star power in this one. Let's dive right in Tua Tungabaioloa more or less than two hundred and seventy one and a half passing yard Cynthia.
Speaker 6: Uh put here for Dashpiel in s Frankfort.
Speaker 5: Higher for the spee the game the dush field in Frankfurt. I have two hundred and seventy four passing yards for two on this matchup. I actually, if you're looking for fantasy purposes, actually have Mahomes.
Speaker 6: Throwing for more yards.
Speaker 5: But I think Tua's opportunity here are great because of catch yards after the catch. So the catch and run aspect of Tyreek Hill, who I have for ninety nine yards, also a very big deal.
Speaker 1: All right, Greg, it's your turn more or less than two and a half passing touchdowns for one.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes, I mean, my family's from Germany, but I can't speak arly like lower frand you can going lower.
Speaker 6: Let's sell lowers there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Patrick Mahomes is freaking me out a little bit. Just he's playing well, but Andy Reid isn't scheming up open receivers or the receivers aren't getting open. He's getting protected so well lately, and it's really disarmy. I've never seen this in five years, where he's back there patting the ball, waiting forever for someone to get open, and you look at the all twenty two and you see it like no one's open. Andy's not confident in those receivers in getting open other than Kelsey and just winning those matchups. And that's just a different Patrick Mahomes than we've seen, and so I think the Dolphins will invite them to run. That's just what their defense does. It's more likely they'd score rushing to We're going.
Speaker 1: Under, all right, under for Patrick Mahomes from Greg. I will take a more or less on Travis kelce more than seven and a half receptions that I am going more because I've also been brushing up on my German and Travis kelcey east Gout.
Speaker 6: He's They're good in fact.
Speaker 1: In disregard, of course, we have fun with the on off stats for whether or not Taylor Swift is at the game. That that's something that people do. Travis Kelsey is good in America, is good in Germany. He's good whether or not anybody it's significant others at the game, whether Jason or Mom or at the game, or ed anybody there, whether they tape a podcast. Yeah, Jason's going to be busy. But I think Travis Kelsey has at least nine catches against Vic Fangio's defense. Back to you, Cynthia more or less than ninety two and a half yards receiving for Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 5: Well, har again, I told you it's ninety nine for Tyreek. They've been lining him all over the formation, so you're going to see some screen passes, maybe some things that they.
Speaker 6: Aren't necessarily expecting.
Speaker 5: I am certain that there are plays in this play for this specific game against his specific former team that we have never even.
Speaker 6: Thought of yet.
Speaker 5: So if I know anything about Mike McDaniel, it's going to be funny and it's going to be fun to watch, and it's going to be a great presser after and I think we see at least ninety nine yards for Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to the press.
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 1: Uh, the whole game, everything about the game is going to be a must see. Jaglen Waddle more or less than five and a half receptions.
Speaker 2: Well more is more fun. Let's go more. He's also had more than five and a half receptions for four straight games. And this team is better when Jalen Waddle is getting his when he's the compliment to Tyreek Hill. And you pointed out Patrick earlier. Okay, people getting on the Dolphins that they've only beaten bad teams and they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record. I don't think the Chiefs defensive ranking is because they've only played poor offenses. But it's just a fact that they've had a very easy schedule in terms of the opposing offenses. So do I see the Chiefs defense as a top five defense? I'm not there yet. Slow down, Jalen Waddle, keep them under five and a half and then we talking.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of green, a lot of green right now, and I will go with more or less than forty five and a half yards for Rashi Rice. There's the theme, folks, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going over here, green up there? Or am I just colorblind?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Yes, definitely agreed.
Speaker 1: On both on both counts.
Speaker 2: Okay, shout out to Greary.
Speaker 1: No, it's worth achnology.
Speaker 2: Chiefs wear red look kind of yellow to me.
Speaker 1: But Rashi Rice has been the most targeted. It has more recept than any other Chief wide receiver. It's not even close as far as on the outside the non Kelsey receiving targets. It is Rashee Rice and there are going to be points in this game. So I think it's more here. Let's get back to some running back Cynthia more than fifty three and a half yards rushing for Raheem Moster.
Speaker 5: Wow, prost cheers three hires for me in this one, O Hair. It's going to be an interesting matchup with this defense. Now, I do think that they are very good, but they are missing some pieces here. Nick Bolton, he's on IR and I've seen the injury report and it feels like, I mean Willieay.
Speaker 2: Still Quickie hasn't practice well.
Speaker 6: He's questionable officially.
Speaker 5: So they're missing some pieces, which means that's an opportunity for this team to leverage moster.
Speaker 2: It's been really interesting defenses the last couple of weeks. I think the Eagles did this, really went out of their way in the Patriotstitute to try to stop the Dolphins run and they've been pretty effective doing it. Now it's just allowed to it to go wild. But I'm going to talk about Isaiah Pachecki. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We'll throw in scrimmage yards for Isaiah Pichecko. We'll make it eighty three and a half more or less.
Speaker 2: I will go less because I actually know this is red and that just it feels better that way. So I've looked. He's played seven games this year, he's gone under I think seventy and five of them. A actually so he said, two big games where he's popped off. They like to spread it around. I could see this being a Jeric McKinnon game. I do think they'll be able to run the ball, but I don't think Pacheco gets as much done through the air this week. Like I said, I'm higher on the Dolphins defense than I was a couple of weeks ago. They're healthier. I think they're playing better, and so I'm just feeling under Do you.
Speaker 5: Think Jet McKinnon will have a big game, because then jet, like an airplane, is a fluge.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you're just bragging.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking.
Speaker 2: It's like she knows about roth eye ras I do know about.
Speaker 1: Cynthia? Is your roth source?
Speaker 2: I will take it's not your wroth. There we go.
Speaker 6: That's a financial advisor.
Speaker 1: No matter what, folks, I've gotten rid of my red more or less than fifty and a half points. I've got twenty seven to twenty five, so I'm going with more in this one. I think we will see points a plenty from both teams. I also think it's gonna come down to the wire. I think the Fins win. How do you guys see the point total adding up?
Speaker 5: Chroast, I have more points in this matchup. I think this is like a really nice like Frankfurt got really lucky. Not only do they have like a really fun booth of people there, but we all are gonna see a.
Speaker 6: Ton of points.
Speaker 5: Like this is one of the best games in the entire year, not just one of the best international games we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Right, we got lucky, So I'm not gonna go less, go more. Actually only had it at fifty one. I don't think it'll be totally crazy, but let's be real. NFL Network hit the lottery here with Chiefs Dolphins. We're not gonna get like some sixteen to twelve overseas game where their jet lag.
Speaker 1: Forget it, Son for pizza, Pizza. Pregame predictions delivered by Little Caesars Baker and the Bucks heading to h Town to take on CJ. Stroud and the Texans. Tampa's looking to stop a three game slide. Greg, do they stop that slide?
Speaker 2: They will, They're gonna win twenty two to eighteen. They got the better quarterback in this game, even though he's a rookie. His name is CJ. Stroud and when he was going through the draft process, we heard. Wow, so accurate. You know, makes good decisions, but like, does he really make any plays? Is he gonna do any second reaction plays. He's been fantastic when under pressure and having to create on his own. It really shows he's got the full arsenal. But something that all the draft knicks told me was a weakness in his game. Oh, he only was creative and made big plays against George only like the greatest defense we've ever seen. Like it was only that one game. Well, there's a lot of Georgia like defenses in the NFL, and he's making second reaction plays. Love watching this guy play.
Speaker 5: Why have the same winner? I have a two point win for Houston twenty two to twenty in this matchup. But I want to give some love to Baker Mayfield because he's doing something that other quarterbacks aren't to the effectiveness that he is.
Speaker 6: Which is being really effective when blitzed. He's very good.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you shouldn't pressure him and then play zone defense. Oh exactly, that's what the splits say. They say that he actually is second worst when you're playing zone and you don't pressure him. You know who else knows this? The Texans yeah, so I doubt I don't think that this trend lasts for a very long meaning that he's super effective. But he has taken the second fewest sacks against the blitz, so it's working like that.
Speaker 6: There's some good notes here. Yeah, Trathon Wurf's thank you.
Speaker 2: They're coaching them up into xoxo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does feel like a different Baker here in twenty twenty three, and we'll see how that turns out. I do have the Texans winning this game as well, on the heels of what Greg was talking about with regards to how well CJ. Stroud is playing. But let's talk a little bit about this Buccaneers defense, specifically the Buccaneers blitz because they're the first rink what I would call normal blitz rate team in the league. I say that because blood Brian Flores in wink or sitting in the kitchen sink. They're kind of in their own stratosphere. But the Bucks defense is best by far in terms of stopping the run with that blitz rate being that high. The issue is that the Texans can't run the ball anyway. So I don't know how much of a problem and a concern that's going to be. I've got Stroud and the Texans winning twenty four to seventeen. Speaking of this game, let's take a look at some prop bets for this game for Stroud, Mayfield Collins, godwins, and Mike Evan Cynthia. Does anything on this board jump out to you?
Speaker 6: Well, two things jump out to me. CJ.
Speaker 5: Stroud one and a half passing touchdowns. I think he's too you said it yourself. They don't really run the football.
Speaker 6: And Nico Collins sixty point five. I'm sorry, that seems very low to me. That could happen by the third quarter.
Speaker 5: So I'm looking at those two and the opportunity against his defense.
Speaker 6: I'm into it those two.
Speaker 1: Take note of those as we get into some more quick picks. The commanders at the Patriots to let Washington kept it tight with the Eagles last week. Greg, what do you see taking place?
Speaker 2: I have the commanders winning. I look at the weapons that Washington has. Ooh, am I the only one. You're okay? So let's watch this. We got Terry McLaurin here, yep, catching a pass. Oh. He would be by far the best skill position player on the Patriots. Johan Dotson not that much production this year. He would easily be the best receiver on the Pageot Curtis Samuel's not in this game, but he also would be the best. And then the guy throwing the ball, Sam Howell. He would be a much better quarterback than Mac Jones anyone on the Patriots talent matters, like, get the players who are better at football. The Patriots have very few of those on offense.
Speaker 5: But if you get the players that are better at football, do you then trade them away like two at a time at the trade deadline?
Speaker 6: Or do you keep them?
Speaker 2: That's question that was asking for the Commander's Cup. But I think there's still better.
Speaker 1: Yes, shipping off half of their pass rush going against Mac Jones, who has had two or more passing touchdowns in each of his last two starts. Okay, it makes me feel a little bit better, And maybe Greg is just a little angry, all right, the Patriots for their performances here in twenty twenty three. Perhaps, I don't know, we'll find out. Bears say it's down the Bayou. Tyson Beijic gets the start again for Chicago. Does Tyson Beajit get a second lens?
Speaker 5: I feel bad, No, it's twenty four to sixteen New Orleans in this matchup.
Speaker 6: Why have you seen Alvin Kamara lately?
Speaker 5: Because I think that the Bears, even though they did add a piece to their defense from the Commanders, I think they'll be seeing a lot of Alvin Kamara's back. I think that this is a team that is very vulnerable to the run and to short passes to the running back position, and Alvin Kamara those are his Like, those short passes are amazing. It's like almost Austin Eckler level. And in coming back, you know, he wasn't there for the first three weeks, so maybe we didn't think about him as you know, it really changes their opportunity to win the division.
Speaker 2: We all agree, well, you have them threading the needle. You have a little closer and only an eight point margin here.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, a team like this eight is so much different than eight.
Speaker 2: That lets the Chargers win easily. Like maybe even the Saints can do something expected. It's not just smart, it's Rashid Jahied like getting twenty yards per catch. It's the year twenty twenty three and he's averaging twenty yards per catch.
Speaker 1: It's amazing and it's incredible, just how great of a deodorant winning is because things were down horrendous in New Orleans. Everybody, Michael Thomas is on Twitter. We're talking about ye plase and take a game. You win a game, Everything's great. I've got Saints as well. Because the Colts and Panthers Carolina got their first win of the season. Congratulations. But I will take Indianapolis here score eighteen seventeen, a very low scoring game, which will be a rarity for the Colts as of late, but they're going into Carolina or shout out to zero. Everro's defense. No one has scored more than twenty points all season. The Panthers are doing this while having a bottom five pressure percentage. I don't know how he's doing it. How is making things happen? But the games get a little bit ugly and bake up America Stadium. So I think it's a low scoring game. But I agree with Greg and Cynthia. The Colts win this week.
Speaker 2: How about that running game though?
Speaker 1: For the Colts.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Taylor is starting to look like Jonathan Taylor. But you can't give him all that much because Zach Boss in the red zone is one of the best runners in the red zone I've seen. I'm just saying, it's night at the.
Speaker 6: Tailor played like the first half. They're like, all right, it's your turn now, Zach, you going and do it? See spinner sip from Ole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just an intriguing team that's in week after week, crazy games that come down to the wire. We're coming down with the wire as well. Now, let's get this some predictions for a week nine. As we get to write this down, start us off.
Speaker 2: Mister g Okay, it's the most magical time of the year. No, not Halloween, not Christmas. It's the time of the year where the Bills give up their best laid plans and they let Josh Allen off the leasi and start running. We're going over thirty rushing yards this week against the Bengals when it's winning time, whether it was late in his rookie or whether it was last season, or when it's a big game in prime time they want to win. Against Cincinnati, they let Alan go. They actually were calling design runs early last week, and that hurry up offense that they started running I think showed it's like, yeah, it was cool to try to keep him healthy, but it's even cooler to let him do what he does best. He's gonna run all over the Bengals.
Speaker 5: I love that I'm actually staying in this same game, and I'm talking about the fact that we didn't see any twelve person Now that's because Dawson Knox wasn't playing, but you know, we did see Khalil Shakir. He's gonna have more than three receptions and at least thirty four receiving yards against the Bengals.
Speaker 6: He is their new Cole Beasley from years ago. That's what I like. Sometimes he's in the slut, sometimes he's out.
Speaker 5: Why this guy, he's kind of like a very fun like like pocket version of like he's our short receiver.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't call him.
Speaker 2: He's like the new Hawk. How does that songo? Again?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 6: I mean it only happened once. This isn't one time, one time only thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you want you're gonna have to go back and get it. If you want it. I did align the Jets offense, but I do think that we will have a good performance from a Jet At is Breese hall over fifty nine rushing.
Speaker 6: Yards in a losing effort.
Speaker 1: The losing effort against the Chargers on some Monday night football. Looking forward to seeing Breece, who's been very explosive, hasn't necessarily had the continued sustained success in the run game, but I think Breece breaks a big win against.
Speaker 5: If they get their O lineback. It's the Dwayne Brown's playing. Are you gonna switch your pick?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I will not.
Speaker 2: I'm gady to take a prime number.
Speaker 6: Come on, Jets fans, help me out here.
Speaker 1: Cynthia, keeping you all aflow. Thanks for watching game debut, for sending by Mercedes Benz. We'll see you next week.