Speaker 1: Hey, what does it feel like it's been like three months since we recorded rama. You're in the kitchen. Oh okay, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Brauh No, we're in our studio. Guys, it's a studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they got rid of the we usually have a nice big table for me, but now I'm on the fucking floor.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that was my first topic. So we got rid of the infamous heavy emphasis on the infamous. Damn I tour actually like low ki actually, and that table we decided was actually a cursed object that had very dark sided.
Speaker 2: In reach shop stuff is like I wish you were joking, but both of us literally are. We are positive that table is what was giving us bed luck.
Speaker 1: It was demonic like borderline like it was very very creepy and like also like thinking about like the store we bought it from, how like it doesn't exist, Like we cannot find the store we bought it from, and like also the it was like it was like glowing, like lit up when we walked in, and I know it.
Speaker 2: Was like literally the first table like in the middle of the store. It was like the ugliest table ever. We bought it. When we were like nineteen and twenty, we were like.
Speaker 1: This table so mid century day.
Speaker 2: Well, it was the ugliest table ever and we every time we did an episode it was like the mission of Drew moved in the morning when we like were setting up, and then I would move it back when we were done setting up, and it was just driving me crazy. So three hundred pounds we had someone take it. We had it removed, and it's sitting in a donation shop somewhere in La because we had a task. Grab a taket.
Speaker 3: And it's yeah, now I'm on the floor and I'm covered in dirt.
Speaker 2: So I actually just mopped this floor yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a little bit of dirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from you, because you're so old, you're dusting away.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget about the sand in the shoe incident. Actually rolled that clip.
Speaker 2: I love them so much. They have this square almost frog like toasty sands.
Speaker 1: Falling, fell out of your sands fell. That was a band aid a three year old.
Speaker 2: It's so funny saying roll that clip, and it's Kai who has to insert it.
Speaker 1: So the dust is coming from inside, the call is coming from inside the house.
Speaker 2: The dust is coming from inside the body.
Speaker 1: The dust is coming from inside the shoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now we don't have a table, and we've been eating at the counters. I mean we eat in the living room anyway, you don't eat I mean you eat in your bed. I eat in them.
Speaker 1: Well, I always eat in bed. Hello, Like you mean you're eating like, oh you ate box munching on box and ship. Oh yeah, I'm a mune min. I'm literally a munch y'all. Hashtag munch, hashtag munich munch. What is munich?
Speaker 2: Munich? I think is a place in like.
Speaker 1: And a tunic is a shirt. But isn't that also a dude that, like Forcibly had his balls removed it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a person.
Speaker 3: It's someone who gets their nuts absolutely removed.
Speaker 1: I showed kaya video of this dude with the.
Speaker 2: Really do people have to do? People have to do that, like when they have a disease or something.
Speaker 3: It was like they used to do it to boys back in like medieval times, so that they could always have high pitched voices sing.
Speaker 1: Really I think so. And then also it was like a torture tactic too. It was like, oh, you fucked up, Like we're taking your balls.
Speaker 2: We got to get back to that.
Speaker 3: Well, oh my god, is that what you showed me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane, actually fucking repulsive. That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well insert it, we really can't.
Speaker 2: It was a man's nasty fucking balls. Ew whah ew wha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like literally twenty three inches long. Like it's really it's really unbelievable. But when I saw that video, I went on the deep dive on his account because I was like, is he like stretching his ball somehow? Like what like how did he do this? And he claims it's all natural, like he was born with it. It's not a defect like all of like the doctors you've been to are like, yeah, you just got really low. Let your nuts hang. You got let your nuts hang. I mean that pied.
Speaker 2: There's like this is completely different. But there is this a disease that I recently found out about. I don't know the name of it, but it's like your body, no, keep going.
Speaker 1: Finish that, just like the Indya disease, Like if you have it, you're so beautiful. Yeah exactly, yeah, so like we all have it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, it's very rare. It's very very rare. Yeah, but it's like this disease that uh stops your production of collagen. So there's this baby I saw on TikTok that their baby like looks much older than it is, and it's because it's something to do with the collagen or like the muscles in your face, like don't have enough strength to keep up your skin.
Speaker 1: I wish I remember that baby was like super saggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I wonder if that happened to that person's ball.
Speaker 1: It's possible, but yeah, I went on a deep dive in that video literally made me cry laughing because he's supposed to be like a football player and he's like alignment and he's really insecure about it. So he's reclaiming it. So he posts posts that video yeah, of his really long balls.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I feel bad because I'm not helping because they actually made me like really angry, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, you just like don't like balls, like you really don't like men.
Speaker 3: I don't like balls either, to be honest, I love.
Speaker 1: Balls, dude.
Speaker 2: Something like the male anatomy is just so fucking nasty, like they could have I don't know, there needs to be a rework.
Speaker 1: We were made in God's image, like all of us were all beautiful in our own ways, and that's why I'm very anti looks.
Speaker 2: Maxic and God had bad body disf and he was like, I'm disgusting, I'm disgusting. We're just gonna make this I'm disgusting, and then we have men. But I love men. Guys, love love love. Everybody knows that about me. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals.
Speaker 4: I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I don't like bisexuals. I do not like bisexuals. I do not like bisexuals.
Speaker 2: Thank God I'm straight as fuck mm or else i'd be really hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I know we've talked about it a bunch in the past, but there was a moment in mine and Inya's lives where together we thought everything was gonna change. We I'll like give you some backstories for some clarity, but basically, we auditioned for this movie that we genuinely thought like, oh, we got the part, Like we literally got the part. Like we were driving home listening to what was the song you know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is like, uh, we're you got the music in me. What's crazy is we felt that. But I don't even think we did that good.
Speaker 1: No, we did it, Harry, We.
Speaker 2: Didn't think we did good. That's the craziest part. We didn't walk away from that audition being like, that's the best audition I've ever done it. I think it was one of our first auditions we've ever done.
Speaker 1: It was my first one.
Speaker 2: It was maybe my like second third one that I like actually did and I was like I want this. I did not do good. I remember walking.
Speaker 1: I mean like we did not eat.
Speaker 2: I wasn't good.
Speaker 1: We did not eat. But the trailer released for the movie, are we allowed to even say? I'm like, yeah, this is free promo.
Speaker 2: For talk about like movies day.
Speaker 1: Audition for Yeah, it was Y two K by Kyle Mooney, and I swore to God like seeing who they casted versus like what I looked like when I auditioned, Like, oh my god, that is like the most embarrassing thing I've evert, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't see I still haven't seen the trailer.
Speaker 1: I watched the trailer. It looks okay like I was supposed to be in the movie. I was supposed to be in.
Speaker 2: The video, supposed to be in the music video.
Speaker 1: I was in the video.
Speaker 2: I was just busy. I was I was supposed to be in the movie. I was just busy working on the greatest podcast of all time. I just couldn't make it into my.
Speaker 1: Schedule emergency insert com guys. Today, I feel like like it's going to be a wholesome episode. Yeah, like I have really good vibes today, like really just like baseline average episode.
Speaker 2: We will say nothing negative. I think I already did though, just yelled I.
Speaker 3: Don't like bi sexual bisexual people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not negative. That's literally like unknown thing by everybody in the world.
Speaker 3: That's more just like an objective observation, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I have been getting this ad on TikTok that is really freaking.
Speaker 1: Me out and been scrolling no.
Speaker 2: Not even that somebody is capitalizing on that, and was like, instead of doom scrolling, you should start micro learning. And it's an app I do. I subscribed, got it?
Speaker 1: It's impulse.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's like a like a brain teaser thing.
Speaker 2: Like are you learning facts and stuff?
Speaker 1: Or I don't know if it's the same one, but it's like, uh, it's really hard to explain. It's just like brain games.
Speaker 2: Well, the ad I got looked like an AI person on stage doing a ted talk, like I can help it with a real video and would you say it? No? I wish I did, but I bet if I look up micro learning, I can find it. But I just can't wait. What was it? It was like, stop scrolling and start micro learning. I'm gonna take my macro of knowledge right now? Are you fucking kidding me? I personally feel like I'm always learning something, even if it's fucking stupid. Could you teach me something intelligent from a macro? What macro am I gonna get of knowledge? Micro learning? What MI like microscopic piece of knowledge? Can you give me that's gonna make me feel better about being on my phone?
Speaker 1: Okay? The t is is like, why are we micro learning like math and micro learning reading and micro learning new languages? What we should be micro learning is how to love one another and how to be that resent in the moment and grateful for everything that we have and really like using perspective to our perspective to our advantage. Yeah, and really using it to our advantage to like, yeah, just love ourselves.
Speaker 2: Any true thing is I do feel like I learn a lot from TikTok. But even last night there's this Weather Channel guy who I watch. I think you you watch him too. Let me make sure I think you've seen this guy. He's like the Drew Gooden of weather weather Box.
Speaker 1: And I've never seen him.
Speaker 2: What this guy? No, no, dude, I'm obsessed with him because he talks about the weather phenomenons, but he goes into extreme detail of like showing maps, how to read maps, like every time before he gets into like footage and stuff. He goes on a deep dive of like the maps and like what the meteorologists and everybody we're seeing as it was coming in and as the forecast was being developed.
Speaker 1: My favorite shit.
Speaker 2: But then I had a moment last night where I was looking at him. I was like, he could be saying fucking anything to me right now and I would just believe it, Like he's never PhD and blah blah blah blah blah, like, I went to school for this, and I but I do believe him, and I do think he knows what the fuck he's talking about. But I was like, it's kind of how sometimes I just say shit on here without second guessing whether it's true or not, and then I'll see a comment where like, damn, she really is dumb. She just repeats everything. I'm like, yeah, it's because I just see stuff on tap and on the river or on YouTube and I repeat it.
Speaker 1: I'm literally dunning Krueger effect. Person, I've had.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's like where you like, hear one thing about like a topic, and then you think you're an expert on it. Much grateful, very thing, much grateful, very so. The uh Runthegauntlet dot com was a website that was like gore coded that you would like see a video and it would be the most gory thing and that's level one and then and once you finished it, you got to go to level two and it was just really really like the bottom barrel, like darkest most like gore coded shit. Ever, it was horrible, nasty, dark sided, evil energy and vibes. Well. The website like sometime recently made like a cringe version of Run the Gauntlet, so it was like run the Gauntlet, but it's like cringe videos, so it was like to get to the next level, you would have to like watch this cringe video all the way through. And me and Ja started like playing it last night, and like it's not that hard to do because like nothing.
Speaker 2: The videos aren't even cringey. They just make me really sad, and I'm just like, oh, like I don't get that feeling. Like, oh, there was like one video, but I've seen clips from this. It's like this really weird fucking TV show host for a game show in the seventies who like kept trying to kiss the like young girls who were on it, and that I've seen on TikTok because I've seen a lot of people talk about how common that shit was even in the seventies what or whatever. That was awful to watch, but the rest of it was just sad. It was like kid pranking his dad and his dad like not reacting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like throwing a water balloon at him. But there was one where BuzzFeed literally went on stage and had like one in a w a Webby, yeah, a Webby Award, and there there was five of them or four of them or something, and they each said one word and it was much grateful, very thing, and that was their acceptance.
Speaker 2: The line did it and then just walked off stage and said nothing else.
Speaker 3: And me and you were like, was that like a much like a dose?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was like very like it was like, so I say much, you say grateful, much grateful.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, now you pointed at me and said grateful and much grateful.
Speaker 1: Very thanks, Like that's how I really said. That's how it went, except there was a fourth person. Pretty dirty, but that's our new age.
Speaker 2: It was really really bad, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there isn't like it wasn't like two and ten. But there were a few videos on there that like we're really cringe like creepy, bro.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, I can't think of anything that really makes me cringe like that anymore.
Speaker 3: What about that video of me with Doula peep, No.
Speaker 2: That just makes me laugh really hard. That doesn't make me crank. Even when I first saw it, I don't know if I cringed at it as much as I was just like this is amazing, Like I cannot believe this, like seeing you in the background, Like didn't we all send it in the group chat. Yeah, that was that was a bit evil, but like it was just too funny. Also, who got on their timeline? Was it me or Josh?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I think we all did separate, like it all.
Speaker 2: Got on all our timelines. So they wanted us to see that, And that's an amazing video, like honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm lok key proud of it.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody played my remix of Everything Is Embarrassing at a club I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what you wanted to show me a couple of days ago? Oh my god, that is so fucking lit.
Speaker 2: Someone literally played it.
Speaker 1: How'd they get the full one?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I think somebody might have taken it from the episode and tried to like discern like our voices overlapping it, because that like full cut of it isn't act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless did we like upload it somewhere or something.
Speaker 2: No, we never uploaded it because I'm like, people like it, but like it. Something about it embarrasses me, Like I'm like, oh my god, I can't believe that. It's like the take a dish track, Like I understand it's like we did it because it was funny. And we were trolling and whatever. But it became such a staple in our internet lore that when I hear it, like it does something to my body.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like ever ever ever hate take a dishtrack or you're.
Speaker 2: No, I like your part of it, but hearing myself, I'm just like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Like no, it's like, uh, forever forever.
Speaker 2: It was really fun and it's crazy that we made that because I just got stuck in Texas, Like I wasn't that wasn't supposed to happen. I was on a layover from LA to Miami or vice versa or something, and I got stuck in Texas because of storms. And then I went to your house.
Speaker 1: And we proceeded to make a smash fucking hit in my bed. Yeah, we made history with Apple headphones. Wait wait wait inspired.
Speaker 2: Yesterday that it was somebody like trying to sing. Oh, it was a part of that cringe compilation. Somebody had a cheese see Like, this stuff isn't cringey to me. It's like this girl made a version of Fancy by Iggy Azalea and about cheesecake factory. I'm like, that's really cute. Like they were bored they just made it for the franchise, like it's sweet, but the way she was wrapping over the beat literally, I was like, Drew, this is what you sound like, bro, when you first get on a beat and you're trying to like figure out your spat on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then also trying to like repeat like melody that people feed to me. It's like, literally, Empire is.
Speaker 2: Literally like the worst thing for Drew. If Drew was in a situation where someone had a gun to his and they were like, all you have to do to be free is repeat exactly what I'm about to say to you back to me with the same tone, he would add eighteen words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's impossible. It's impossible, and I can't read out loud.
Speaker 2: It's because you're so original. You don't believe in saying other people's thoughts.
Speaker 3: I'm different, I will say on your uh Charlie remix, you like fighting the beat is honestly kind of advanced.
Speaker 1: No, it's horror like that. The thing is I'm different, like I did my own fuck.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a scammer.
Speaker 1: Hello, Like, yeah, I was off beat on purpose, Like what is it? Blue face baby? Yeah, I'm very.
Speaker 2: Similar, dude, wait, what was it? It was like the red the email part, like I fed you, Like I was like, oh, you could say it like this and you're like okay, okay, okay, and you did it, and you added like three works or so you overlapped where you're supposed to stop. And then for the next one it was so hard for you to like You're like, oh, I'm gonna keep that, and then to hit the next line you have to jump in so fast that you kept doing and that's it.
Speaker 1: Fun got damnita, god, damn it. I'm gonna lose my ship.
Speaker 2: That's also the funny thing about you is like I know you well enough that when you were like, uh, frustrated with something, when you like yell fuck like that, it's not coming from a serious place, like it's not real anger, but you are so quick to do something. You'd be like, oh my god, oh you did the other night.
Speaker 1: I almost killed those he saw alien.
Speaker 2: Oh wait were you talking about in the car?
Speaker 1: No. I was talking about when we were going to the gym yesterday and I like pulled out and almost killed this bro. Like it was so scary, and I was like, I'm gonna lose the.
Speaker 2: Past enough road that we would have died ship he pulled out because this car randomly pulled out at the same time and almost t bone doesn't Drew freaked the funk out and I don't even remember what you yelled.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm gonna lose my ship. I'm gonna lose my fucking mind. I'm gonna kill myself. But it's not real.
Speaker 2: I always I know it's not real. But I was talking about after Alien Romulus Drew, we were we're all trying to figure out like how the characters were related to each other, and we all had our own theory, like you're right into his room for like an hour and came back. He was like, okay to like me, and Josh was like, okay, I know, I know how all the characters are related. So we're standing in the kitchen with him and he's like going on and we keep buddying, and we're like, wait, are you talking about this character? This character? Because we also don't know.
Speaker 1: Any of the characters know their fucking names.
Speaker 2: We don't know any of their names, so we're all trying to like discern what Drew's saying to us, and I will put you oh, my god, Oh my god, I'm gonna have a fucking stroke. I can't do this. I literally can't do this. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go back to my room. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I did like to stop the police, like, oh my god, I'm gonna have a fucking stroke. I need to leave, like now, I any.
Speaker 2: Rate to his room and I went. He was just standing in there like this.
Speaker 1: I literally like had a fucking stroke.
Speaker 2: Brother, we're rebooting.
Speaker 1: I literally lost my shit. And it wasn't funny until like three minutes later, because I was like, it's actually so frustrating when I can't like verbalize my thoughts, which is like ninety five percent of my fucking life. It drives me insane. I understand, you get me, you get me, We get each other exactly, exactly. Well, I was talking to my mom the other day on the phone, and like I've just like never like heard her dating history, which like I was always curious about because like my mom was like a battie when she was younger, Like she was a heartbreaker. She still is still is, Like I cannot believe she's what sixty, I think she's sixty seventy two. Actually, your mom about seventy. Yeah, she's seventy two, and she looks that good. She's like eating down. But no, she was like a little heartbreaker, and she's told me one story that always like cracked me up. But one of them was like she was on a date with a dude that she really really like, Like it was like one of the first times they were meeting, Like he had like a brand new, nice ash truck and like he was just Gorgina Grande. They like went to dinner, they did the whole thing, like it was it was a great night. And on the drive home, she watched him pick his note on both sides and pull out the biggest fucking boogers and then wipe them on the side of his brand new truck seat. And when she was getting out, she went over to his side and looked at the side of his seat and it was covered samburgers. Show she immediately like cut it off. But this one was a new story that like literally had me crying fucking laughing. So basically I was like talking about Josiah and like how he's had a lot of stomach pain, and she was like, oh my god, Like I once like went on a date with a guy, and they like went to the dinner, like they had a good ass fucking meal, and they go out to the car and he like starts doubling over in pain because like my mom didn't know why, and she like he was like doubled over, like about to throw up. He was sweating, and he was super pale, and she was like, what the fuck is going on? Like this went on for like three minutes, and then eventually, like he got so embarrassed, and he was so embarrassed to tell my mom this, but he was like, I have ibs. And my mom literally was so cringed down and a guy having ibs that she broke up with him. It was like no, like I don't want anything to do with that.
Speaker 2: That is so funny, also so awesome, like how quickly she decided not to be involved with a man off of some shit like that, like.
Speaker 1: Uh, ibs, if you have ibs, like you're gross, like you're nasty.
Speaker 2: I will say, like, I guess that would tap back into the thing of like if I was with a man and he always had a stomach issue, it would annoy the fuck out of me because like I'm the one with the stomach issues. Yeah, like my stomach urts. My stomach urts. I don't know if I have IBS though, that is so funny if the boogers one is even grosser. Though, yeah, ibs one is just funny. Her being like, no, okay, I know IBS is like hurts. But to be doubling over like that is IBS that serious for some people?
Speaker 1: Some people? Yeah, also like ibs, I need to clarify, is gay. It's a very gay thing to have. And if you're a man with IBS, come out of the closet.
Speaker 2: Is that one of the signs? Yeah, I didn't know that. Don't you have IBS?
Speaker 1: Nope, I just have constipation, Babe. There's a difference.
Speaker 2: There's a huge difference. I still don't Oh, is it irritable bowels?
Speaker 1: Dude? The word bowel is so fucking my fucking bowelsky bowel. My bowels have a turd lodged in the twink belly, the twink pouch. That's how you know they have a turd loaded in the chamber if they have that little pouch.
Speaker 2: Did I hate that so much? Well, I've stayed up late enough for the past week that I've seen people starting their morning routines on TikTok, like it'll be like boring at my time, and I'm watching somebody upload like three seconds ago, and it's somebody who I see in the daytime usually, and it's like two days after they upload, and I see them freshly being like I'm gonna make my coffee before I go to school, and I'm just like, but it's not time to go to bed. There's also this one girl who I think she lives on the East Coast because it always happens around four or five am our time. She lays in her bed and is like on live stream talking like doing like an early early morning live stream, and it freaks me out because I'm just like, dude, I cannot believe that for her, she's been asleep, like she actually cares about herself and went to sleep early and has the will and the lust for life to wake up early and like get on live stream and just be up with the sun. I don't think I'll ever be somebody who wants to wake up early.
Speaker 1: I love waking up with the sun.
Speaker 2: It's just not it's too many hours in the day because then by three pm I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever get the live stream of the guy with the huge belly. It's like a spherical big belly.
Speaker 1: I think, and you start drawing all over his body with marker like the names of donators.
Speaker 2: It's so dense.
Speaker 3: It looks very hard.
Speaker 1: I want to know how they get that, because it's definitely like ship that they're eating. Like they might have to just be alcohol.
Speaker 2: Like every time I see a belly like that, stiff and like beer belly, like it just looks like it hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely like a feeder kink though it looks like folly. Yeah. Yeah, he likes getting big and filled and stuffed.
Speaker 2: Like why do beer bellies are? Like why are they so stiff and like dense? What is the scientist? Is it like colssium build up on your fucking lining And I don't know, Like that's what I imagine. It's like your body is like your stomach lining is burning constantly from the amount of alcohol you put in it, and your stomach.
Speaker 3: Like retaining water and like your your body just gets super saturated with water.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to become a feeder, y'all, you are I'm going to become one where I feed feed other people until they die. That you have some yes you, I want to get you nice and big.
Speaker 3: I would love that. Are we starting today.
Speaker 1: Because I started months ago? That's about you're so big right now.
Speaker 3: I was wondering about that.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe feeders are real, dude, Like we have gone too far. We just there has to be an end to possibilities. There just has to be an end. We've like made it past the point of like people just making up new fetishes that are really fucking crazy and weird and like harmful, and we need to go back. We need to like backlog. And also I know this is a constant joke online where it's like, oh, men need to go back to doing construction and like no more podcasts, no more this, But nobody talks about we need more whimsical jobs, like where are the shoe cobblers?
Speaker 1: Like who's a shoe cobbler collector?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I want stuff like that, like oh, somebody who goes into the forest for fire, Like we need more whimsical jobs. No more like oh like industrial like go build a house Like okay, No, I want something whimsical, Like I need to meet somebody who I'm like, Wow, your work is like making flower bouquets. Yeah yeah, yeah, like a floors. I think that's actually one of the things I wrote down was like for the whimsical jobs I think people need, so y'all feel free to take this. Oh like a chocolate tear like, no, I know, hell, Like I'm a chocolateer.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that one fucking creepy ass chocolate ear. I think he's like the Garadelli like lead chocolateer or whatever.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He is so hornful.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, the freaky like European guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I fuck with him. That makes like the big like I don't like sure to know that ship is mind blowing and its structurally like it literally.
Speaker 2: Blows my Miley like it feels very like.
Speaker 3: There's something that feels ai generated about those videos.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It like a puree with him, y'all, Like he's he's rich from building chocolate.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The Garredelli like lead chocolate ear. He's like the new guy. He's like the young hot guy on the block. Oh, and he is so fucking Horninglly. There's like a garat Delli like museum where like there's forty foot screens of him like making chocolate and like licking it all sensually. And there's like commercials of him like literally fucking chocolate on like the TV. It's like crazy Garret Delli chocolate here.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about him, right, No?
Speaker 1: I fuck with it. I love him. That's what's his nuts.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: He made the Dubai chocolate. You're talking about him. This is the guy I don't know.
Speaker 1: I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I hate him. He's advanced, he is freaky, he smiles too much.
Speaker 1: No, he's advanced.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I really wish I knew what you were talking about. Because the person you're talking about and you made them up.
Speaker 1: I can't find them either. I can't open TikTok me. Lint Yes, this guy, Oh, it's linb Lint. It's not Garret Delli. It's lint y'all. He's like he wants the like feels like they it.
Speaker 2: Feels like they hired him. Like it doesn't feel like he actually be like like he's around making chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the face of it or some shit like an impact.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah he's not bitch, he's not a chocolate hear this isn't his life, Hey.
Speaker 1: Up the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he's not really about it. I don't like the smiley guy though, like the guy who makes all the big shit he like, Oh, it freaks me out. It gives me the same feeling as like the people who throw the balloons full of water onto spikes, Like that's why I imagine it's behind the camera. Is that guy, Like, I imagine he's the one like throwing all the glass bottles.
Speaker 1: Broy Those channels are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, like by rolling bottles of dye off the roof, and I'm going to start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to watch them all. I don't care. I used to follow an account that used to post it, but it was a re upload account, so I got scammed. Every time I would see their fucking videos on my timeline. It'd be the same three videos intertwined with one new video, and they would get me every time because I would watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that uh, that shit is advanced, right right, m let's break the silence. Okay, So I've been talking about it for like the last three weeks, but I cut my phone out of my life, like for the most part, and it did really good about it. I was like logging. I went from like logging ten hours a day to like two and a half hours a day on my phone. Like I went absolutely ballistic, and I have like a like twenty day fucking streak on like opening TikTok less than five times, Instagram less than five times, YouTube lesson five times. Da da da da da da da da da ye'ah. My life literally like mentally got exponentially worse without the Internet, like truly, I'm not kidding, Like I really fell down like this, Like I don't know if I was just like going through withdraw and I was just like losing my fucking shit. But the second because on Sundays, I was like this, last Sunday, I decided that I was gonna like let myself scroll on TikTok as much as I wanted to so I could like just come up with topics because like a way I do that is like I'll scroll through like TikTok, Instagram or Twitter and just like so I'll see something that spurs an idea so I can talk about it. Well, like I've talked about this before, but when I cut soda out of my life, like nothing changed, Like literally nothing changed other than the fact that I wanted soda, like and I was like sad that I didn't have soda in my life. Like I didn't feel healthier, I didn't feel like more cognitively cognitively aware. I didn't feel less cloudy like I the only thing that I noticed is that, like soda was missing from my life. It's literally the exact same thing. When I cut like TikTok Instagram YouTube out, like nothing changed, like if anything, Like I became exponentially like more reclused, and like I had nothing to ever talk about. So basically, cocaine phone, That's that's basically what I'm saying, is like, there's kale phone, cocaine phone. Kle phone is like it's literally just for texting and phone calls. Cocaine phone is like you utilize it to its fullest potential, use every fucking app, all that shit. So that's my vibe is cocaine phone. I've decided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know, Like I'm pretty sure, I'm sure the rumors about my phone being bad for me are true. I believe you, but I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: I literally don't care.
Speaker 2: I just I don't. It's like people who cut out caffeine. Okay, like you're fucking better. I guess, like what, I just if it's something I've been doing for this long already, I'm used to where my brain's at. Like getting rid of it, I don't think it's gonna make me happier. Also, it's like that ongoing joke you always says, like, oh, I'm taking less time with my phone so I could focus on my other screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, literally, that's.
Speaker 2: All that really happens, is like you focus on something else. And yes, you can read because we are readers, but I'm gonna read a book all day every day.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not a reader. I'm a reader. I breed. I breed animals. No, I plant my seed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, making Wow, there's only three If you going to fall, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's still sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're But do you see how like I spring into action to fix a potential problem that was like dat and very masculine. Yeah that was dad, very masculine like it was it was like no one could see on the camera, but I athletically like jumped to go.
Speaker 2: It's kind of slow because the fall was a little.
Speaker 3: It was actually very quick and athletic. It's actually very quick.
Speaker 2: Well with you saying that, it made me think. Last night I decided that we need conspiracy theorists to start working on the opposite and like the base of your conspiracy theorist can still be that the government is like against us. That can still stand. Actually, no, as I'm saying this, I'm realizing that this does exist, but it is more harm than good. But I was gonna be like, instead of people saying, like climate change is gonna ki us, blah blah blah blah blah blah, we need to do this. This is that. Why isn't it the opposite of like, microplastics aren't real, climate changes are real. They want you to buy more ac and they want you to buy reusable bottles and they want you to buy all this stuff. And actually, we're all fine and it's all good. But it's not all fine. It's not all good.
Speaker 1: It's not all fine, and it's not all fucking good. Well, we saw Alien Romulus and that movie was fucking lit. I literally loved every goddamn second of it. And it feels like we're so fucking Back definitely by far and large, the best one since Aliens. I'd say it goes Alien Aliens and an Alien Romulus. It's my top three.
Speaker 2: I liked it, but I decided, like if they made an alien movie where like the alien was coming of age and deciding like how it's actions about other people and god, wow, and.
Speaker 3: I would like it. We need a low cons.
Speaker 2: I need like a Francis haw of.
Speaker 1: As I like the Alien.
Speaker 2: Or am I going to college? What am I doing after college? Or the Yeah, like I need that because that's when we were watching it. I am not like a big sci fi person. When I was younger, I definitely enjoyed that like side of movies more because I had like an older brother who liked that stuff. But I just like, it doesn't capture me and capture my heart and soul. And I'm like, I'm not a suspense person. I'm realizing because the movie was really good, but it's like with action movies and just things of that nature, Like I don't enjoy the suspense. If anything, I'm like, Ugh, learn your lesson already, like get to going, like get moving, like I need to see character development in the next thirty minutes. And then you need to write a book. Why don't you write a book? Like, write a book in the movie. I want to see that, Like I want you to little Woman this movie right now. And I just like girl stuff. I like shopping movies and like products and kitchens and product yeah, tampons. I was gonna post this on my story the other day, but I hate when I post something being ironic on my story and some bitch replies, thinking they fucking ahed me like are you come on? I said, I'm for real the devil who wears Proder or whatever they say now, And I wanted to say that on my story, but I'm like, some's gonna reply and me like, don't tell me you haven't seen Devil Wears Prada, bitch.
Speaker 1: No, we're twelve literally twice steps ahead.
Speaker 2: Came out.
Speaker 1: We're twelve steps ahead in every.
Speaker 3: The aliens are really sexually attractive in those movies. I think we were talking about this last night, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I literally want to have sex with a xeno morph, like ironically and ironically, I would bang a xenomorph. I'd let it stick its like mouth head, tongue deep inside.
Speaker 3: My secondary mouth, eating your butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, monast At, count your fucking days, monster, Monastat, you were going to hell. Monastat. Something's fucking wrong with you. We need to take that off the shelf. But also it works, so I guess whatever, it's a small price to pay. Your baby's gonna burn. That's literally I experienced that was you. I was burning, burning, Bernie. To catch you up, Monostat is a yeast infection medicine.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know. I know all about monostat by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Oh, because you're put it in your butt, I don't.
Speaker 3: But I'm just I'm very up to date as far as what women are.
Speaker 2: If someone made me mad, next time someone makes me mad, I'm gonna be like, oh, do you want me to make you a macho with like a cold foam on it? And I'm gonna put the monostat cream on it like cold foam and sprinkle macha on it and give it to them.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: It would have killed them, though, because if I'm putting in my whole, it can go in your mouth. I have no idea like I feel like you could.
Speaker 1: It's probably edible, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the end of all times.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's your beef with monostat.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I got put on fucking antibiotics for my mouth, and I had no idea that antibiotics lead to an increased risk of yeast infection. So I woke up randomly itching, burning, itching, burning, itching, burning, and I was like, oh my god, my life is gonna end because I've had BV. I've not had a yeast infection or uti. My prayers go out to any woman who experiences chronic East infections. You were brave, you were like you were. You deserve a Nobel Peace Prize because I think if a woman is experiencing a East infection, she has every right to shoot someone in the foot who like asked her a stupid question, because you can't ask me a stupid question. Literally, my primal hole is burning. It's on fire, dude, Yes, I fully Oh.
Speaker 3: Gross, but doesn't Monster help with that?
Speaker 1: Stay away from me. No, this is like it was so funny, like watching and you go through what she went through.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: She was texting me at like four am like I thought.
Speaker 2: I was gonna die. I literally thought I was gonna die. So basically I was like, Okay, I could go to a gynocologist, but there were no gynecologists available, like in the next fucking twenty four hours or whatever. And I was freaking out because I I am not somebody who handles being sick very well, and at any sign of a risk like that, when it's like a visible and physical like reaction risk, I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. My pussy's gonna like shrink up and fall off and like fucking fall off my body, and like I need that. I need that. I needed to stay on me.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I hear someone's vagina fell off on the floor.
Speaker 2: So basically I started to look into it and I was like, okay, monostat, I can use that, like that's the thing, like cool. I start looking it up, and thank fucking god, I looked it up on TikTok because it is common knowledge. So they have a one day, a three day, and a seven day treatment. I was like, I just want the shit be over. I was like, oh, I'll do the three day treatment because I just want to get this the fuck over it.
Speaker 1: Thank god you didn't do one.
Speaker 2: If I do the one day, I think I would have killed.
Speaker 1: My Actually, bruh. The research I was doing because I was like, damn, like she might be having like a chemical like burn situation going on in her bronze. And but like every single person on like the subreddits that I was reading down, like everybody was like the one is the devil, Like it's literally like putting hell up your place.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe it is legal to have that on shelves because there has never been a human who's gone online and been like, actually, I experienced no burning. I was chill, like it was fine, No bitch. That shit was literally like it is chemical warfare on the shelves of a Walgreens, a CVS arity Like it is literally like that is It felt like I inserted mustard gas into my hole. It was crazy. So basically, also, it's just the craziest thing ever. I thought about not saying this because I hate the whole, Like in my head, I went back and forth because I was like, oh my god, I hate the whole, like I'm so gross. Well, but like we must seriously like normalized, period, that seriously normal normalize. Bro.
Speaker 1: We looked up like what a yuast infection looks like on a penis, and it is to the nastiest ship I've ever seen in my life. Like also you like like pee like cloudy like dishcharge and ship like hell no, so gross away from me.
Speaker 2: So I get the monoster. I get the three day because I was looking up the one day and everybody was like, first of all, it's like an egg you insert and like your body temperature melts the wax because it's supposed to like try.
Speaker 1: To like like alien romulus.
Speaker 2: Because it's so it's so potent. But I think the idea is that it like melts over time and like doses you like through the night, and you have to do it at night because basically what you have to do is you lay on the floor and you have to insert like like cream into your regina. So I was every night for three nights, getting into the bathroom, laying on the floor and inserting cream into my fucking hole and then running to my bed so that I didn't leak and fucking slip on it and die.
Speaker 1: Monis.
Speaker 2: So the first night, I'm not thinking it's gonna like feel like anything. I hit up one of my homegirls and she's like, oh yeah. She was like, do not do the one day? And she was like, do the three day? Or the seven day. I would recommend the seven day, and I had already bought the three days, so she was like, oh, then you should be fine, and I think she was just trying not to like fear monger me, Oh, what was that? Oh I stink, Yeah, I stink.
Speaker 1: It smells like really bad in here. It's been smelling bad in the house for three days. And I did not want to do this on the episode, but you're asking for it. The bronzen, it's the tuna box. The bronzen is going crazy.
Speaker 2: So it turned into the sardine.
Speaker 1: Like no, HiT's the muscles.
Speaker 2: It's the oysters, the mussels with like lemon juice and olive oil.
Speaker 1: And like the lemon juice, it's just balsamac and branch branch.
Speaker 2: It scan muscles dipped in Westop brand. Anyway, I'm thinking it's chill. Like Josie was over and he was freaking out because his stomach started hurting, and like Josh was like, fuck it, I'll take you to the ear. So they're like freaking out figuring that out, and I felt bad, but I was like, dude, it's already two am. I need to just like put my fucking medicine in my hole and go the fuck to bad. Oh my god, I feel like I have such a high pain tolerance. I was in bed literally like like I literally felt like somebody released fire ants into mysy, like it literally fell. It was think it felt like somebody poured baking soda into my hole. Like it was so insane, and I spent the like I couldn't not full asleep. I took til it all. It wasn't helping. I stayed up for an hour and a half in excruciating, burning pain, and it didn't help that I was looking on all these reddits and they were like yeah, like so casual too, which is crazy, Like it's become so casual for people to like talk about this. I'm like, this is not normal, and yes it works, but at what cost? People were like, yeah, you know, it gave me chemical burns, but it's okay because I ended up going and getting antibiotics for that too, And like, I just have to like put the visual hys like some people are allergic to it and there's no way of knowing and to use it, so I couldn't tell if I was allergic to it and having an allergic reaction. But The last thing I'm gonna do is go to the fucking er at three forty am with like cream in my hole, Like that's not happening.
Speaker 1: I'm reading our messages because we were talking about Josiah, and then I sent her like an article of like what I think is going on with Josiah and then and you said, I'm gonna start reading, but I'm finally knocking out with my burning vagina, also looking to monastet because this shouldn't be legal. I'm not kidding, haha. Does it burn bad for everyone? Like the burning is so fucking bad. It's literally like if someone was rubbing salt in an open wound, but the wound is my vagiant. Yes, dude, I said, hell no, bra it gives some people chemical burns. How the fuck is this or illegal? And then we just keep going and I started, I was like, did you take one day or seven day? Because like, for the love.
Speaker 2: Of God, second you look it up, everybody is like, do not.
Speaker 1: For the love of God, don't.
Speaker 2: Take one, which is crazy because that means some people are just like, oh, I have a yeast infection, like it's like their first time, and they're like, fuck it, I'll just do the one day, that's easy, and they don't look it up or anything. And I was like, damn, honestly, respect like you were so above everything, like you are above the law to go into a CBS and not even look it up. But I guess that makes sense because it's a medicine on a shelf, so you don't think it's gonna Actually, dude, it was. It was like a nuke went off, Like it was literally like it was insane.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, did they get better with other do the other days?
Speaker 2: Didn't burn like that? Like it was just the first day, And I'm like, oh my god, yes it worked, like I will say, it fucking worked, But at what cost?
Speaker 1: It might be worth it to just do one day, get it over with it one day, since you don't even feel it the next two days. My platform, ladies, do the one day.
Speaker 2: No, because everybody who did the one I woke up and I couldn't walk, like like they literally were like I was in didn't.
Speaker 1: Stand up me after bottoming, Me after bottoming, okay me after bottoming.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like oh yeah, the next few days were awful, Like I was just in pain, and every time I peede I thought I was gonna die. So yeah, that was something I had to deal with this past week, and I I can't believe it, Like I literally we must do something that there has to be another way. And I know there's obviously like oral antibiotics you can take or sorry, there's what feet wow, but I just couldn't because I couldn't find a gynocologist and I had already like decimated my fucking hole. So I was like, at this point, I might as well keep it going like I already started. It just felt like you know how sometimes when you have a like a scar or like from a when you have a scar from a surgery, and some people will go back and get the scar like recut open so it can reheal. That's what it felt like I had done to my own rule. Like it was like I basically just burned my insides to kill any bacteria. It literally felt like draino like bleach. Like it literally felt like mustard gas. There's no other way to describe it. That's what I would assume. Mustard gas feels like if I made it and I had a cut on my hand.
Speaker 1: Did you ever make mustard? Did you ever make Draino bombs or the Works bombs. No bro, Me and my brothers would get like two liter bottles and pour like an inch of the Works in the bottom and then make a bunch of tiny tin foil balls so it's like increasing the surface area and pour those in there and then throw it in our backyard and it literally made like a bomb like it made. It's like the chemical reaction like goes fucking crazy, and it's like loud as fuck, Like we got like the cops called on us because we detonated one in our backyard.
Speaker 3: Wait, did I talk about the start? When when I was at a new middle school, there was a very popular kid that was like, oh, like he would decided he wanted to be my friend, and I was all excited, and then we hang out. I'm like, oh, this kid seems like very normal and cool, like he's gonna introduce me to people whatever. This is exciting. And then he's like, dude, let's make bombs in my backyard. And then he started literally he made the fucking draino bombs, and I was like I have to leave, dude, very scared.
Speaker 1: I was the kid making bombs like I would take apart fireworks to make like bigger fireworks and launch them in my front yard like I love and I would like, no, I'm not gonna tell that one.
Speaker 3: But wait, so if you have a yeast infection, what did people in like old in times, the vagina would fall off, the vagina just leave.
Speaker 2: The bo I wonder if like it would just like go away over time. I don't know, I'm not like a pro in it.
Speaker 3: Like they probably were doing some crazy shit with leeches or something.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: They were probably rubbing fucking poison ivy on their couch, like that's literally like I don't, like, I don't know when you try that, ye dude. But also when I was looking into it, I want to do more research. But I'm like, there has to be a better way. There had there there must be a better way, because all the comments on Reddit were like, yeah, it hurt really bad. I just went like, dude, it hurts so bad for some people on Reddit, they were talking about how they went in the shower and started clawing it out, like literally like it was so gnarly what I was reading, And imagine me, I was in bed and I was just like I was writhing around in pain. I I I ever felt that before, yea I Drew was like take it out, but it was already an hour half and I was like, honestly, at this point, it's finally it. I wasn't even tired from just being naturally tired. I was tired for my body having to like like like just like up and like get ready for like more pain.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how people had vaginas before computers, Like how did you care for a vagina before there was like you know, modern technology.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean some people are still just buying monosat off the shelf without looking it up, so they're still just doing it, like I don't I don't know. I don't know. I wish I just I wanted to scream so bad. It was really painful, but I made it. And now I'm back to normal and I hope that never happens to me again. And I still have more days of my antibiotics, so I'm terrified. I am literally just like waiting health.
Speaker 3: I wish me Andrew could take that pain from you no later and actually.
Speaker 2: Do wish like see that. That's a moment where I'm like if a man was experiencing this, he would like the eers would be full full of men with monoset and their kucci women. We make it work. We get in the shower and we clawed out and we like I saw some people being like I just took it like an apple cider bath, like hot bath. Like we make it work.
Speaker 3: We should have grown some in her ass and solid.
Speaker 1: I'm down or put it like, isn't like the tissue inside your mouth the same tissue as like this vagina. Yeah, what if we just put it in our mouth?
Speaker 2: But the thing is I wonder I don't I wonder why it burns, Like why does it burn? Your baby's No, your baby's gonna burn. That's all I can think about, is like that was like this is like my baby's gonna burn. My baby's burning.
Speaker 1: Well, the amount of people in the last episode I asked people to submit their like story slash videos of them destroying bathrooms from when they were kids. The amount of people that listen to this fucking podcast and destroyed the bathroom. Oh really, there's a pipeline here, like from bathroom destroyer to emergency in our comm fan because I'm not kidding. There was like one hundred emails from people like with proof of them, like when they were eleven, twelve, thirteen years old drawing bathrooms. It was unfucking believable and I was gonna, no, literally, I was going to show some of them, but I was like, that's like a violation of privacy, so I don't want to. But there was this one girl that literally like cracked me the fuck up because she was like, like, you wouldn't even guess that I was the kid doing it, And I was like, no, babe, you are the exact archetype phenotype of the kid that I expect to throw toilet paper in the bathroom. Like also the fact that it was happening it was majority girls, like you're but I mean it's like.
Speaker 2: I think we have majority.
Speaker 1: Majority girl audience, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Like men, let alone straight man are like exactly what I want to hear is girl monast at vagina, monstt vagina. But yeah, monostat, count your fucking days. You have monopolized, monopolized an industry of burning vaginas.
Speaker 1: What would it take for you to yell at a server, like at a restaurant? Like I genuinely like, I don't know if there's anything a server could do to me that would like make me let me, let me yell at them, like they would have to bring me like evil soup or something like dark like soup.
Speaker 2: That makes me to feed me evil like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like seriously.
Speaker 2: No, if you're the kind of person who you take out your anger on a service worker, you're gonna burn and hell, Like you're literally like what I felt in my vagina from monosat, You're gonna feel that for a turn turn it like it's literally gonna be burning all over your body, like you're going to hell. I think unless a server hit me, I don't think I would yell even if a server like hit me.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking. I was like, they literally could like physically assault me, And I don't know if I would yell at the like I really.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, honestly, respect, you probably had a.
Speaker 1: Really bad day. Like well, if they like brought me if I asked for a pepsi without ice and they brought me a pepsi with ice, I am going to the kitchen and taking the oil vat and pouring it on them, like and I'm fucking ruining their life, Like, don't fucking play with me with my fucking food for real, Like you're oversis like tip gone first of all, tip gone second of all. If you have bags under your eyes as a waitress or a server, sys you're over, Like I want my waitress to be pretty and put together, dude.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is I literally I like because there are breeds of people who they it feels like they go out of their way. They go out to restaurants for the good time of yelling at a server, like that's what some people, it feels like their mission is to go to a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Drab, boring, sad lives like or they're like frustrated at their husband or frustrated at their wife, and they just.
Speaker 2: Kind they go take it out on like somebody who's just trying to live their fucking life. You are just like people and rotten and dirty and like disgusting and fucking filthy animal boots if you yell or like get mad at a server. But I also never have bad experiences with servers, and it's probably because I treat them like fucking people like I think that's the other thing is a lot of people who are rude to fucking servers you go in there already thinking you have this power dynamic. Oh you think you have the power because you walked into the TGI Fridays.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, Like, literally, you're such a fucking loser. But I don't tip, though, I don't believe in tipping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tipping is evil, that's actra. Yeah, we don't tip.
Speaker 2: I overtip because my mom is a server and she comes home and she talks shit explicitly about everybody who didn't tip her. And now I have an intense fear of the person turning around and being like this stupid fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh so we got it, and we got the pregnancy contractions machine. Kai, Do you want to show your abs to the camera? Is this your ad reveal?
Speaker 3: I can't show my abs. Actually, I guess I could if it's for if it's to benefit women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so we can understand their pain a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Don't we have to put it on Enia first to calibrate it. Yeah, that's true, so that she's like, oh this is the that's true.
Speaker 1: And you said she didn't want to do it on the episode though.
Speaker 2: Well, because I did it, and it like kind of tickles and then it feels like a little perverted.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't have to do it, but let's give it a shot. So this is a tens machine. It's normally I put it on my like wrist in my hand like goes like this or like there's a mode where it like literally makes me able to like finger really good. It like it's the two middle fingers.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you're supposed to use it for that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I will say too, is I rarely get cramps.
Speaker 1: So do you even? Yeah, you don't really ever know. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get cramps. I get like bad boob pain and like back pain, and then it feels like somebody like it feels like a professional boxer went like this to my vulva and then it's just like sore and it feels like somebody like past.
Speaker 1: Me, Like the word vulva is gonna make me cry laugh and everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's on, so I know if it's going.
Speaker 1: It's going.
Speaker 2: Wait, do I have it too high up?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You tell me, I think I have to put lower? Really, where are your ovaries? I thought they were like here here? Why I thought they were like up in the guts. Well every time I see like a graphic of a uterus and like it grows down. Yeah, no, it physically repulses me. It no, it literally like for some reason, I imagine it being like from the vagina all the way up until like yeah, the ribcage.
Speaker 3: But it's actually.
Speaker 2: It just like starts to kind of tickle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like after like I think fifteen, that's when it starts like hurting down.
Speaker 2: Bad. This is just like somebody just made the ultimate scam of doing this with like a cool sculpt machine and convincing people it was gonna give them app because all it feels like is like it's like tensing up the muscles in my stomach. So I'm at fifteen now I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking scary. It goes up to fifty, I think.
Speaker 2: Dude, it just it really starts to just tickle high.
Speaker 1: I want to go up to like thirty first try.
Speaker 2: Damn, this shit's pulsing. This is low key just a vibrator. I don't know if like my st So you're.
Speaker 1: At you're at eighteen with literally no reaction. Okay, that's good to know.
Speaker 2: Nineteen twenty, it's just like kind of shaking.
Speaker 1: Does it flex your abs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at twenty one.
Speaker 1: I think it might only go up to thirty. Does it hurt?
Speaker 2: Dude? Twenty one sucks?
Speaker 1: Really? Does it feel like a period?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it? I was saying to Drew, like from the times I have gone cramps. I am like a bad candidate to say, but like from the times I have gotten cramps, it is similar, but like the weird like it goes like z and like goes up, and that's not my experience with cramps. It's just like a dull like the dull pain you feel behind that, Like, yeah, buzzing is real. Also, it like goes down to your legs, which I've had.
Speaker 3: Is there like an equivalence of pain though, like.
Speaker 1: Getting stabbed with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, because it is like okay, it is like doing the squeezing thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just put it at whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty one is like I don't know that I want to go past twenty one, but I'll try twenty two.
Speaker 3: You just fight, No, that was my phone.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to go as high as I can. So you guys have to go high. Okay, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: So and you got to twenty. I got to twenty three, all right, I'll try.
Speaker 2: My god, it's like I got to twenty three. Twenty three hurts, but also this like it it shoots into your legs, which I've never had that before. But I know I do have homegirls who like their period cramps are that bad. Like I have friends who get debilitated for like two three days.
Speaker 3: My mom was like that, what just imagine like putting it on your day.
Speaker 1: I hadn't made that joke.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Drew's at zero right now. I want it to control it, but that's like mean all.
Speaker 1: Right, one, two, three, four, Okay, I'm starting to feel it, dude, I it hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, just shoot it up to twenty three. Shoot it up to twenty three. What are you out right now?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: What are you at? What are you at?
Speaker 1: I'm only at ten? Wait, this is actually crazy.
Speaker 2: I want to see if you guys could get it up to twenty three. Twenty three is when it started.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know if this is good because it feels like it's like spasming my colon, which is full of like turds. Like that's honestly, it doesn't hurt it just is very abnormal. Wait is this like what you were feeling? I can't tell that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I had it lower, you have it kind of high. But I think, I mean, you don't have the parts in your body that I have, so like, I think you're fine to just have it there.
Speaker 3: Making your Yeah, dude, you're like shaking.
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 1: Only at fourteen? Bro?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get you to twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh it's like burning. Bro. Wait, I don't know. I think that's my cold. Actually it just hurt.
Speaker 2: Get to twenty three? Please please please wait?
Speaker 1: My balls like actually, I don't know if that's said. I felt it literally in my ball.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's like unsafe.
Speaker 1: What are you is that?
Speaker 2: Twenty shoot to twenty three?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm hurting my ball?
Speaker 2: So wait did you get up to twenty three the last?
Speaker 1: I still feel it in my ball minutely, damnag just my fucking scrot them.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do I put it?
Speaker 5: Like here?
Speaker 1: And here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like right above like next to your hip bone?
Speaker 1: Almost Okay, so it's on, but you probably won't start feeling it.
Speaker 3: And I'm scared of in a ship.
Speaker 1: Like do you feel it yet like a little tingle of.
Speaker 3: Very small and hold my hand.
Speaker 1: Please do you want me to control it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please? Oh okay, fuck, that feels kind of good.
Speaker 2: Actually you should just shoot it up to fifteen.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, on the out of me. Oh fuck, okay, okay, you gotta keep going. Yeah, I keep going. Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that all right?
Speaker 2: I got to twenty three.
Speaker 1: So there's probably like a different mode where it's like vibrating soon.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's what a fucking period feels like. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: It's all day?
Speaker 5: Every wake up, we go high?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck doing these like all day? Do you feel it in your balls? Or did I like cause sandwich?
Speaker 2: Well? What I will say is similar is like to turn it off through it all. What I will say similar about it is like you can just be fine through the day and be like, oh my cramps are gone, and then be out in public and be standing around and then just got a shooting pain like that and be like, ah fuck, like they're coming back.
Speaker 1: I know that's what it was. My body was like vibrating down. Honestly, that made me respect women less because that shit's easy. Bro.
Speaker 2: Like again, I am not the perfect candidate because I don't get like gnarly period pains, but that like sudden, like like deep, dull like stabbing feeling is very I get that more like shooting up my back. So that pain that your y'all are feeling is my version of peer cramps. I get the gnarly back pains where like I'll be standing around and I know I'm about to get my peerod because suddenly I'll have that sharp, shooting pain go up my back and it literally will just be like a dull like shooting pain up my back.
Speaker 3: I saw someone online that said it went to like fifty for them, like she was like, oh oh.
Speaker 2: Like for them, it feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, br this one goes up like hella high. We could like try it, but I think like it wasn't like like painful. It was just like like so uncomfortable, Like it wasn't like a shooting like stabbing pain vibe. But even that like experiencing that randomly through the day, I like, I literally like kicked your like chare, like it was like hinting my whole body up. That shit was lit.
Speaker 2: I literally do know girls like I am friends with people who all hit up and be like okay, we hang out, They're like, dude, no, my cramps are like killing me at.
Speaker 1: The same back. I wish I had that excuse.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. Oh my god, it makes sense when you think about it, because like your body, if it's again back to the mom's hat, It's like, I didn't get tired from naturally being tired. I got tired for my body having to endure pain. And that's kind of like what a period feels like. It's like it's just like draining you and depleting you of all your energy because your body is so focused on doing something and then you're just like groggy and you feel like shit and like parts of you hurt. But you know what's fucked up is imagine that and your back hurt and you're bleeding profusively, and you like your mindset is all fucked up on like who you are as a person and you're literally just depleted.
Speaker 1: And the wage gap and.
Speaker 3: The what the wage gap too?
Speaker 1: On top of all and Hillary Clinton not winning president.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, don't, don't. Don't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, actually not kidding. I the pain I felt when Trump won over a Hillary. I'm like, please, guys, fote please, I can't experience that again. I can't get so close to something hopeful and then watch Kamala lose and then.
Speaker 3: Be like that like video that got memed of that woman like falling to her knees and like scream crying. That's funny, but it's part of me. In twenty sixteen, I was like.
Speaker 1: There, do you feel that that will bid me? In twenty four with projective.
Speaker 3: Literally, I saw there was a comment on the last video that said, this is a very brave comment kai. Men have daily hormone. Men have a daily hormonal cycle. Men have their periods every day, So like.
Speaker 1: Whoa wait about that? Actually, yeah, I'm in my luteal phase right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I think about that information?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: In a book? And so it's to somebody who gives a fun damn that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, that is good information though, because honestly, when I'm feeling like not hanging out with the group, it's probably because I'm in my luteal face.
Speaker 3: I wonder if our male periods are ours?
Speaker 1: Are for sure seeing they.
Speaker 3: Are, because sometimes we'll start texting like manny to.
Speaker 1: Each other, like last night, our periods sink though we were freaking.
Speaker 3: The fucking the alien.
Speaker 2: All right, well, oh.
Speaker 1: Drew syop and media and media, this is the longest episode we've ever done. Y'all keep calling me pussy, but y'all won't stick a dick in me. Oh that was Bottoms b six' one talking about who wants me bitch the Lakers. That's from I smoke crack ooh woo. I don't let enya turn on the heated seats anymore. What you're not about to do is fry that fish in my car, especially with a yeast infection. So stupid girls break up with their boyfriend and start exposing the most random shit. The fuck you mean he was tworking on the low.
Speaker 5: Weed?
Speaker 1: Oh we'd the best or whatever. Dj Khaled was always saying, Amber, m y'all gotta stop letting dudes spitting you. Y'all gotta stop letting dudes you spit as lube. It's flu season, old Corona Kucci. Everyone is like, are you far left or are you far right? Bitch? I'm farting, hey use that and you're silly little at its guys as the first one, and then it's like culture is like geist shit after that with like a Charlie XCX song that goes in the beginning like now you directing it? And this is like like fall Girl vibes. Yeah, Fall Girl video coming soon, Drew Moji coming soon, and then I Getting Married coming soon in You and I Boxing coming soon, and new Duppelganger video coming soon. Wow, my media is alien Romulus and that's it. Also. No, Actually, I have really good media, but I shouldn't share that, right, I have to share that with Patreon.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen Janet Planet? Oh yeah, did you guys see jam?
Speaker 2: But I wanted to watch it in theaters but nobody wanted to gear with me.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's really good. I mean it's like it's it's one of I put it in the category of like perfect days, where I'm like, this is one of the best boring movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Was it like Border Project vibes? Almost?
Speaker 3: No, It's like very introspective. You're basically like watching like a kid in the nineties, like live their life and in like the nineties is like a time period.
Speaker 1: I'm literally we were all born and I had no experience of the nineties at all.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, you were born in like way after nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was born in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, Janet, Planet's good. It is really good. It's boring as fuck, but it's good. Fuck that series two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I was born in two thousand and eight. Bitch, I'm sixteen.
Speaker 2: You're still sixteen. Yes, I feel like you're just moving your birthdate, like.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you're being a bitch right now.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Well I'll watch that because I've been wanting to watch that. My songs are coming back to me Jefferson Airplane, where There is Love patrece Rucian and been listening to Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's the girl. Yeah, Sabrina Carpenter. I saw a video of her like she's very down to earth in that Chicken Chop interview. I was like, Oh, she gets it. She's like tapped the fucking like she knows staying culture. Like she's the girl. And then also I saw a video of her on the street like and like this TikTok live stream influencer had no idea who she was, and the way she handled that situation was so down the earth and humble, and I was like she's she's my pop girl. She's my girl raised my.
Speaker 2: Pop summer of the pop girls. I'm very invested. Let's keep it going for the fall and winter and just yeah, keep making music and keep performing. Overwork yourself. You should burn yourself out.
Speaker 1: No, literally, wait, who's the next pop girl?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why do I I'm not even joking, why do I low key feel like it's you? And yeah, no, like in three years you might be a pop girl. No, I genuinely think that.
Speaker 2: The thing is I've got on the podcast before, and like the music I would want to make, y'all would be like boo, y'all would start tomato heckling me. Well, oh yeah, someone I don't know that, like they love and respect the song.
Speaker 1: I mean they're blasting that ship in the car and that's a very rare thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have some some people who like.
Speaker 1: The song so a lot, which one Remax Charlie one like on ironic so stupid.
Speaker 2: But yeah maybe one day, one day I have to get my painting. I'm working on painting right now.
Speaker 1: One day, See, I could I could do like a Daniel Johnston thing.
Speaker 2: Because you're fucking crazy. He crashed a plane with his dad is in. Yeah, he like his dad knew how to fly like private planes, like small planes, and he's gone went to pick him up at one point, and Daniel made the plane crash, so they weren't a plane crash together.
Speaker 1: Was he trying to kill him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was trying to kill him them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't get a plain with me because that sounds just like my vibe. Also, I'm not even being funny. I think it was my colon spasming. I think like it was.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we just gave d you another thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm it. I just can feel it, like there's moment in.
Speaker 3: My legs are still shaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I wait, no, no, no, no, there there are moments in my life where my colon is so full of shit that I can literally see it physically protruding out of my stomach. And what hurts is that exact and literally, No, you can literally feel it when I'm not when I'm not flexing, like if you wanted to, you could feel my colon from the inside, like right there, I can feel it right from the inside. Yeah, of course, a right period.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, guys.
Speaker 1: Sh