Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on.
Speaker 1: Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, So Sophia, now let's get into this because I think we all have been guilty of making soft plans. So do you every friend of yours seems to be mad at you, including your boyfriend. This is not a boyfriend. What's this friend mad at you for?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Like, what's going on with your life? In terms?
Speaker 1: Sofia, yeah, do we need to go down there and throw down? Okay, I don't think this one's my fault.
Speaker 5: But earlier in the week she told me she was like, hey, like it's gonna be sunny, let's go to Laguna. And I was like, oh my gosh, let's do it, Like yeah, for sure. That was the only conversation that we had about Laguna.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: And so the weekend goes on and I get no text, no follow up, nothing about Laguna. So I'm like, okay, so I just go about my day, just see if she's gonna text me, because those were soft plans, like nothing was decided, no time, no nothing. And I've been idding the cold shoulder from her, and I know that she's upset because I didn't text her.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you didn't firm up the soft plans.
Speaker 5: No, because she was the one who came to me and was like, let's go to Laguna and I was like, okay, like sure, but then nothing nothing, all right?
Speaker 2: This is very clear to me, Like any time you've made and Sisney does this a lot, Like you say you're gonna do something, Sisney don't and you're like, yeah, let's get together. You are never really going to follow through on it. All soft plans must be confirmed, matter of fact, All plans must be confirmed. People are flaky. People are generally just a lot of people are flaky, and so I am the kind of person that needs to know about the plan very specifically and deliberately and to know that it's confirmed. So I'm always I'm always like, are we still on for tomorrow? Are we still on for the next week? Are we still on? You kind of got to do that or you can't blame anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like did you guys pick a date or anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No day. See if it's not on the calendar, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: If I'm being completely honest, I hope she's not listening.
Speaker 5: But I didn't really care if we went to Laguna or not, because I didn't really want to go, but I would have gone if she like actually followed through and was like, let's plan it, I would have gone. So I think maybe that's why I didn't text.
Speaker 2: Her ad news for you, because you're like an intern here and you go to college. I think your friends all listen right now, I'm sorry, Yeah, you got it for U soft plans. And then I also think, don't you think that people just are generally uh, they're flaky. People are flaky. They've gotten flake here, don't you think, Tanya.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent?
Speaker 7: I've had like standing plans with a friend to go on a walk for like three weeks.
Speaker 6: We just like can't get it together.
Speaker 1: But have you picked a date? And is it in the calendar?
Speaker 7: We'll pick a date and then something will come up, so then we'll move it to the next week and it just kind of keeps happening.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Well, if you want to plan anything with me, you just let me know because we will hard confirm. Yeah, me too, it's case FM. So, Tanya, you're anniversaries coming up? How many years?
Speaker 6: One? Just one? It'll be our first year.
Speaker 2: One year since we did all that.
Speaker 6: I know, it's wild.
Speaker 2: It was like a long time ago, feels like.
Speaker 1: It was yesterday.
Speaker 6: I feel the same.
Speaker 2: I don't. So you're going to renew your vows? Is that common to do already?
Speaker 6: Renewing our vows?
Speaker 2: That's what she said.
Speaker 1: No, we are.
Speaker 7: We wanted to do something every year on our wedding anniversary. That's simple that we could do every single year, you know what I mean, like no matter what state our lives are in. And we decided that we wanted to read our vowels to each other every year.
Speaker 1: A whole I need to be there.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, but what I but what I realized. So we're going to plan like a nice dinner and we're going to do our vowels and so.
Speaker 1: In front of the restaurant, just to each other.
Speaker 7: And we were talking about it and Robbie was like, I I think Ryan has my vows like I don't have them. And I'm like you, I didn't type them on a computer first and then handwrite them out like I did, like I have mine saved on my computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, he just wrote them out on a piece of paper. Such a dude and just handed those those are what Ryan.
Speaker 1: The hotel stationary.
Speaker 6: I did them on but they're in your pocket or you have that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because like you guys were getting married and you don't want anything in your hands after I guess because the ring thing right right the other. So I offered to grab his notes and or his vows and I put him in my pocket, which ended up in my briefcase, which I think carried around for like months. And inside my briefcase like notes for things and my calendars in there, and all of a sudden, I kept pulling out two pages is loose leaf pages of Robbie's vowels. I thought, I told you about that, And I thought, well, that's odd. You didn't like ask for them back. He didn't ask for them back. Yeah, so I tossed them.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you threw the Had I known that.
Speaker 7: He didn't save them, I would have absolutely gotten them.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. I mean, dude, it's your wedding. Save your vowels book, hey, thinking he's gonna call back and say, hey, I need to borrow my vows. It's it's your wedding.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I have he goes, I don't know where that paper is. I think they're still in Ryan's pocket.
Speaker 2: I was like, here's what's easy. I got a solution. It's all on tape.
Speaker 1: Did you guys video transcribe the video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want me to send me the video, I'll transcribe this and I'll split it up here.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was like, he can. He can do that task.
Speaker 2: But I'm not supposed to carry around his vows for a year.
Speaker 7: That's what I should have got them back from you. I had no idea. I have like several copies of our vowels.
Speaker 8: Well, your vows, my vows, yes, getting married?
Speaker 2: Back those up, type.
Speaker 6: Them up, save him on word.
Speaker 2: Hey, happy anniversary.
Speaker 6: It's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Seacrest here, Sistiney, Tanya the intern, Sofia is here, and Jessica on the line in van eyes. Jessica, how are you? Hey? I you're on the air with us right now, and you're calling about your roommate. So you don't get along with your roommate and you want to kick her out? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? Why so, like we get along fine, we've been roommates for years. But my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half and we're serious, like he basically lives here already, and I just I want him to move in, like officially, And I mean technically I can ask her to leave. It's my lease, but I don't know. I just I feel kind of guilty about it, Like she has a job.
Speaker 2: How much longer is the commitment to the lease?
Speaker 3: I've want a year lease, but like I have no Like I don't think the landlord's going to kick us out anytime soon, Like I've been renewing it every year.
Speaker 2: Just fine, So I mean, you tell me sisiny, But I think because you made the commitment to the roommate and the lease, you've got to fulfill that. And the fact that you have a boyfriend. That's great, but you can't ruin sort of like her vibe. Because you met someone, you can move out and you can get your own place if you've framed someone to fill your spot, to pay the rent.
Speaker 3: Okay, but like we've already lived together for three years. It's not like she just moved in and I'm kicking her out.
Speaker 1: Is she like a friend?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is she fun? Do you like her?
Speaker 3: I mean I would say we're friends, Like we're not best friends, but we're solid. I do like her, but like I don't want to move. I mean I found it, like I invested in the apartment, but they do. I do feel bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, get over the bad and figure out a fair practical solution and you know, have your guy. Can't your guy give you some guidance on this or help out or pitch in or do something to put a band aid on it for now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think she would be fine pitching in or whatever. But it's more so that, like we don't want a third wheel.
Speaker 1: Three's a crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get through the lease and then you can figure it out. You made a commitment. I mean that's where I am on this. Jessica, good luck. I think you don't like any of our guidance, but we really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Call back any time.
Speaker 2: And take care. Okay, all right, we tried.
Speaker 1: She's stressing.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're going out on a date this weekend, there are three things I was just thinking about, and I read this too to back it up. Three behaviors that turn people off on dates. Either don't do it, or look for these things things that dudes do men guys inappropriate comments. Don't do it. Don't don't stare at somebody else, don't watch another person walk by, like, focus on who you're with.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Two brag, don't talk about yourself so much. Stop talking about you. Ask questions. Three actually only two. Those are the two. I kind of had lived at the third, so that that's it now. Things that they say women do. I don't know about this, but this is what I read, and I went into Gronk. It's Grok. Gronk is a football player. Grok that Gronkowski. No, it's Grock. He's right. Gronkowski's the top of mind the all the time.
Speaker 1: Rob, are you talking about Gronkowski?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Grock. What's Grock? It's Ai.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, discovered that one. I've only done Gemini.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, anyway, Grok said that this is what women do that turn guys off. One drink too much negative self talk, like when you talk a bad about yourself.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 2: And they say that guys don't like it when you don't laugh at their jokes. Well, if you're not funny, they're not.
Speaker 6: Gonna get then that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Crockett cronkitt Today's quote your work you avoid is usually the work the changes. So if you're in the gym, don't do ten to twelve, so do two more, two more reps, right, not ten twelve, not twelve fourteen kiss f M. Good morning. Now, as you're getting into work every day and you're commuting, do you have to go through some of LA's worst intersections? So before you started here Sisney n Tania on the morning show, Ellen and I would do the show at the worst intersection in LA. Based on this new list we'll get into in a second. So here are the worst ones. Will sure ends the Pulvita in Westwood. Yeah, I can intersections.
Speaker 6: Great for meeting people though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what's going on the construction the lanes is a is really different. And just getting on the bridge, like if you guys go under and overpass to get back over forget about it's like a mile. But you can't get under and back under a freeway.
Speaker 1: You're all over. There is right by UCLA. You got the four or five traffic.
Speaker 2: It's too much. Another of the worst intersections in la Vermont and twenty eight. This is in West Adams, right by usc SO on what once UCLA one's usc. Yeah, it's that ten to one ten interchange. It is just when you think your cruising along, it stops and you are stuck. Another one of the worst intersections here and Sunset in the Palisades. Another one MLK and Crenshaw in Baldwin Hills. It's by the Baldwin Hills Crenshew Shopping Center. Three hundred and forty eight collisions have been there, wow, and the last like sixteen fifteen years. But the worst one of all time is Sunset and Highland is the worst intersection in the city. Sunset Boulevard and Highland in Hollywood, highest volume of any intersection in La Or for three hundred collisions since twenty ten, so a lot. But that's where this dude. We used to do the Kiss Morning Show from that very place because I was doing a talk show that lasted one day on TV very fast. No it's like two years, but it got canceled pretty fast, and Ellen and I would have to go to that intersecting. But it was a rough intersection Sunset and Highland. And I think that the great thing about our traffic is that we really always have a twenty two minute grace period of an excuse when we're runninglate.
Speaker 1: You have to double the time everywhere.
Speaker 2: But now you also can say, hey, I just hit a you know, traffic twenty two minutes right Mark? How long did that talk shop running? You're trying to point that out. I went from January of two thousand and four until September of two thousand and four. Oh so not even a year.
Speaker 1: Kept two years?
Speaker 2: Well, it was two years in my head. Hey, look, can't win them all, isn't he?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: You know if you get up early and you have us on at the house or in the car, and you gotta go take us with you on the iHeartRadio app. We are streaming everything there and extra stuff to win too on the free iHeart Radio app inside a kiss page. So shall we do a second date update? Rodney says he met her on Hinge. Okay, Hinge has a success rate. Here Rodney and palms, good morning. You met on Hinge and your first date went great? Okay? What was the first date that went great?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, I took her to Laurel Grill in Culver City and everything was just phenomenal. Talking to her. She's stunning, she's funny, she has this amazing energy just jumps out of her photos. So everything just worked really well, you know at first, and then what happened, Well, it's really simple. Actually, I felt my phone ringing and I checked it. It was my mom, it says mom on the screen. Even so I sent it to voicemail. I put my phone down and that was it. That That is all I did. But everything after that got real weird. The conversation just kind of stopped. I couldn't make her laugh anymore. It's like that everything just went dead, and you know, she says, thanks, that was nice and leaves.
Speaker 2: Rodney. I mean, to me, this is like a red flag on her part. But let's call her and see what we can find out. I don't you should have been clear. Oh my gosh, that's my mom. Like if I if I ever put my mom sent into voicemail, I guarantee you if I was at lunch with Tany and siss Andy, they'd say, oh no, no take it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got to take it to anybody for that matter. Well no, not any no anybody. Okay, So Rodney, hang on one second. This seems like it's bad on her.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, absolutely, Why should it be so dramatic.
Speaker 2: I am looking for no drama, no confrontation, no arguments.
Speaker 1: That is unrealistic.
Speaker 2: Well Tom, that's fine, I'll wait it out, all right. Coming up next KISSFM, we will try and get Marlene. Is her name on the line. Every week we do a second date update, and this one is pretty clear to me. Anyway, Rodney reached out to us and he said, hey, I met this girl on Hinge. Our first date was great. A call comes in from his mom and he sent it to voicemail and then she, Marlene in this case, started acting differently. Rodney, are you ready? It's a second date update. We're making the call. We got Marlene. We're going to find out why she changed her mood and blew you off after you sent your mother's call on the date into voicemail. Okay, you ready, Let's go for it. Okay, please don't say anything running. Let us get through this. Marlene. Thank you so much for coming on. You're on Kiss FM. I secrets telling you. Everybody is are you I'm good?
Speaker 9: Thank you good.
Speaker 2: So we're calling about Hinge. Wow, what a great place to meet people. And I think you met a guy.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes? I did?
Speaker 8: Did he did?
Speaker 9: He ask you to find out why I shut him down?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, basically, So why did you go out with Rodney? First? How is the date?
Speaker 9: I mean, Rodney is nice. Uh, he's very handsome and we actually had a good back and forth. I'm hinge uh and the date was nice until I just, I just you know, I had to leave.
Speaker 2: Why what happened? Why did you leave in the middle of the date.
Speaker 3: It was it was his lock scream?
Speaker 4: What my lock screen?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, your lock screen?
Speaker 2: What was his?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What it was?
Speaker 9: The photo on your lock screen?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: All right? But like, I know it's got my son on it.
Speaker 2: But I told you I have a son.
Speaker 3: I said it very clearly, Yeah you did. But the photo is of your son and.
Speaker 8: Your ex, right, come on, your son's mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's me and my ex, my son's mom and me. So what?
Speaker 9: But I honestly I felt like it was like I wish we were still together kind of photo, you know, like I would have expected a picture of your son, but never like you and your ex.
Speaker 3: And I just don't think like you're ready for something new.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah I haven't. I haven't gotten around it changing it yet.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have some thoughts here. First off, Marlene, one thing I've learned in life, you cannot jump to conclusions. You really don't know the context of why that is still on his phone. It is the mother of his son. I don't know when they broke up, but it is almost respectful that he appreciates this woman that he had a relationship with that brought this beautiful boy into the world. So maybe that's how he looks at it.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I had to sell my amount this one. It just felt like it was like it's too fresh, Like.
Speaker 1: You're so ready to be out there.
Speaker 6: I don't know, You're so wrong.
Speaker 7: He can have respect and all of those things, but he doesn't need to have it on his cell phone when he's dating other people.
Speaker 6: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: And they just met on hands at first date.
Speaker 1: The first date, but he's looking at multiple times.
Speaker 6: Hundreds of times throughout the day.
Speaker 2: But Marlene getting up and just like leaving it probably wasn't the best way to handle it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I totally understand. I just have to follow my instinct. And I felt like it was just he was just he's just not ready to date, and I shouldn't have been there, it's a waste of my time.
Speaker 2: And I disagree. Well, I mean, look, if okay, Marlene is out, Rodney, I don't think that this is Look take this experience. Yeah all right, no thanks, this is not going to work out. But I don't think Rodney, you're in the wrong. Marlene. I wish he was like asked him about it. Anyway, You're on air with Ryan Seacrest, So this is only in LA that this can happen. All the two points me kiss FM, right. You know, in the back room, we're always trying to help out Mikayla because she is just a catch. She's a catch, right, Well, so she's and she's picky, which is good. So she's on all the dating apps and you went on the Rayah raya Rayah. I think it's right, okay, fine, and this one has you know, decent quality people, good looking people. And from what I understand, you swiped. Are you connected with the guy right?
Speaker 6: Yep? I connected with the guy we met?
Speaker 2: And did you correspond? Did you talk? Did you communicate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And then I was ghosted and then I ran into him at a bar. I didn't say anything. I think we might have incredible but this is incredible. And then I'm watching Love Story and who pops up on my screen but him?
Speaker 2: So Love Story is the JFK Carolyn Bissett story fictionalized. Ryan Murphy produced it. And there's only two guys that I actually have to turn away from the screen when they're on because they're so gorgeous, And that's JFK. And then the underwear model. Did you match with the Calvin Klein underwear model?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: That was him.
Speaker 2: He is so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he so ripped, I mean and just naked.
Speaker 2: So you were talking to him and then all of a sudden, you you've never met him, but then you see him on this show naked. Basically, what was your only an Ella reaction?
Speaker 10: I mean, it was bitter that he ghosted me, but I was like, yeah, I mean he's good looking.
Speaker 6: Who knows what would have happened, but we'll never know.
Speaker 2: We see, I wouldn't even care if he ghosted. The fact that he was just into it for a minute, Yeah, Rais is like the whole thing for you. Yeah right, I mean, wouldn't you be excited if somebody he basically is like the dark haired Markie Mark in Calvin Kline underwear right, really exactly? So can you follow up? Can you push harder? Now that he's on that show they reach back out?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to for us. He's I mean, he really is. He's ripped right, and he he looks like a young JFK. He does. But you all seem so excited. I was really excited when Mark told me this happened.
Speaker 10: I mean I am, but like he ghosted me, Like maybe he met somebody else.
Speaker 6: I'm like, who knows, of.
Speaker 2: Course he met somebody else. He's the hottest guy ever. He's meeting all kinds of people. You got to go in on that, Like, Tanya, if you met this guy when you were doing on hinge stuff, would you pursue if he goes by that?
Speaker 7: Yes, a thousand percent. I got ghosted by Josh Grobin and I doubled triple quadruple message.
Speaker 6: To try to get back in and it did not happen.
Speaker 2: This is how if you have not seen this, it's called love story. Yeah, and it's about you know, that relationship between a very interesting JFK Junior and Carolyn is sad and then there's in she Carolyn works for Calvin Klein at the time, and they are doing their under Marquee Mark underwear campaign and this guy comes on the screen and I might have been watching with someone that was female, and every time he came on, I would distract the conversation, like should we eat pretzels in the kitchen ut snack? I didn't want her to see him.
Speaker 6: Pin in that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What spoiler alert?
Speaker 2: Okay, so can we just move on? What can be your next move for you to at least get him to respond and get him on our show? Do it for the show?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good angle, that is what I say.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ryan Seacres thought you were so sexy and he wants to talk to you about all of them. Yes, yes, yes, and you must come in okay, yeah, in your Calvin claw. Yeah yeah, come on, guys. And he's so fear you would love it.
Speaker 1: Right, he would right in that chair.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this michaela for the show. Please something about this. Don't let this just like pass by, like oh he goes to me, that's it. No, this guy is a twelve.
Speaker 6: I cannot believe we're talking about this. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Only in her Thanks for riding with us every morning. We're off early six o'clock. Okay, so Meghan's on the phone, lean into this one. She says, Oh, I love it, I love it. She wants to shoot her shot with her dentist. Megan, what makes you want to do it with your dentist?
Speaker 3: He's like, knew it.
Speaker 9: I went to a new place and he's like around my age, and he's so cute.
Speaker 1: So I was like, is it inappropriate if I try to shoot my shot?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Is he single?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean he does have a ring on, so I feel.
Speaker 2: Like that, but like, where's the ring? Is it one of those hip or fitness rings?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he doesn't have a ring.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why I might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like around my age, so I'm like, maybe he's single. I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Does he like give you signs of anything in there?
Speaker 3: Well I've only been twice, so like it's still like I don't really know him that well, So yeah, I don't know. I just think he's so cute.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to do. How would you do it?
Speaker 2: So if you wanted to, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I could it be bold and do it in person?
Speaker 1: Or like try to find a social media and gem him.
Speaker 9: I don't really know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 2: I think you need to talk to some of the dental genis to make sure he's not married, because he could take his ring off for a Yeah, Like.
Speaker 7: His hands are like always in mouths. He's probably not wearing a ring.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: So start there and then it's going to be a bit uncomfortable because you got to lay there with your mouth open all the time. And then you know, it's like an intimate thing already. But you know, in these times, if you feel something, what's the downside in shooting your shot? It'll be awkward to clean your teeth. But there are other dentists in the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 9: I can a different one, right.
Speaker 2: Would you just do it and then like call us back and tell us how you did it? Because I think this is interesting. A lot of us have met people in situations like that. Maybe they give care to you, maybe they are on an airplane a flight attendant, but you kind of get nervous to shoot your shot because of the dynamic. Why not, like this might work out? We need to hear.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I do it.
Speaker 5: I will call back.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much, and good luck. Is he dds just dentist?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't even know. Yeah, I don't even know either.
Speaker 6: Same, go for it.
Speaker 2: And if that doesn't work, do only have other like you know, your primary care guy or girl.
Speaker 1: And but they're not dentists, home different field.
Speaker 2: Doctors, doctors. All right, good luck, Megan, thank you. I would do it, but I'm not into him. His name's John Marashi, so it's not my guy. I want to get into a little bit of Somebody comes up here often on the show, and that is grocery store etiquette. I like going to the store unless I'm in a crunch for time where I'm really hungry. Right, So I have been guilty of this, and I think somebody else here or knows somebody that's done the same. You know, when you go at the end of the day and you're you just need to get in, get something. I get the rotisserie chicken. It's fast, I get out. I eat that right at home, no preparation. But when I'm there sometimes I'm so hungry I will open something to snack. I will open some nuts. I have been known to eat a rap you know, along the way because the rap has that little sticker on the plastic thing, and I could just show them that and say, yeah I had this and ring it up. But can you is that I.
Speaker 1: Am not one of those people.
Speaker 2: Oh I do know you open up the.
Speaker 1: Boxes and rats.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's me. I'm taking her home right paying for it. And that's weird.
Speaker 1: It feels like you're stealing.
Speaker 2: I'm not stealing. Put it right here in my stomach. It's right here.
Speaker 6: He's paying, ringing it up.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I did some research. I actually checked all the stores for the actual rules. But there are things that you should never eat at a grocery store while you're shopping. You should never open up what Sophia's mother and we are really calling around. Your mother was at the store and opened up buffalo wings to eat along the way of her shopping. Is that true?
Speaker 5: It is true, Like she got them from the hot bar, and I think she got like a pound of them or something, and she's just going around with her car, and I'm with her. She's going around the aisles with her car just like snacking on these wings, you know, and then putting the bones back in the bag, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just but you don't like messy wings are? And then what he touches the canned mushrooms and puts him in and licks her fingers.
Speaker 5: She strictly had a hand in the bag and a hand to shop.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm all foursome snacking, but buffalo wings no.
Speaker 1: Way too much.
Speaker 5: Like I've definitely eaten a grape out of the bag at the grocery store, but I've.
Speaker 2: Gotta wash that. That's not good chance.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So I was so inspired last night while watching some of Love Story, and in the boring scenes, I looked this up. We checked Ralphs. When I say we, Tom, you didn't pick up on that. We checked Ralph's.
Speaker 1: I assume Mark did it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is my assignment. We checked Ralphs, Vaughn's, Albertson's, and State of Brothers, and none of them have an official rule on this, none of them. You can't open up and snack while you shop, as long as you pay for it at the endow The only stealing is if like produce or meat, because if you eat all the slices before you get to the front, and then it weighs less.
Speaker 4: Than that stealing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is stealing.
Speaker 2: So go shopping today and enjoy it. Snack along the way. I thought there would be policy against this. Most cashiers and managers ignore the minor snacking. Seeing every fine with the buffalos is a little bit of a risk. But go away, go to town. Well, friends, that is going to do it. For the Friday broadcast for US, Monday morning, we're back with a Ryan's Roses. Make sure you check that out seven forty standard standard operating procedure with the Ryan's Roses. Have a fantastic weekend, keep it on CASS all weekend long. Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday,