Speaker 1: I ain't never seen them. You know, you go to different teams. I've been on eight teams, like you know what I mean, you was on one, So I got to see so many organizations like this.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's amazing when you get done with it too and you look back, it's like now now on this side of things, like damn, I don't even want to deal with that team, but I've seen them over there, and I ain't gonna lot to you there. It's there's glaring differences when you.
Speaker 1: Go to real organization, real organization. It's glaring different on TV, like they spend so much money on the medical. I was like, who told you that you get that from? Like teams is different. Some teams don't give it about medical. Don't spend a dime on it. Like if you smark, you got money and leaves to get your own god damn medical, right.
Speaker 2: And actually, one hundred percent what you're saying, especially the really good ones, you should always do it because the end of the day, they're giving you so much money.
Speaker 1: Like, don't let them be a part of that, yes, recovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let them be a part of that because at the end of the day, once you once you asked for that. Now they're in your life because guess what I got worked for. Guess what he's gonna say every.
Speaker 1: Time no matter what they situations like that, I'm like, bro, I can't play. They said something like, yeah, they're telling him Like I had a situation where I was asking to do he was doing a little on me and I was asking him like, yo, you think I could play? And then he goes back and tell him he gonna come back and say he can't play. Of course, I'm like, damn, I ain't gonna say nothing like then to make me Now, I ain't talking him to him for the rest of the year. You know what I'm saying. Now he looking at me like what happened? You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm happy you brought it up there because we talk about that. We talked about the TV and inside of saying oh he did this, Like how y'all enjoying the TV side of things now, being being an athlete and being out there playing the game and actually having an opinion, being able to we.
Speaker 1: Do just we literally do daily, me and my homies, me and him, we do this. Yeah. We talked on the recordar like yeah, and The thing to help us is like we don't. We ain't go up there trying to be all suited and suited tie and all buttoned up. We're going up there like us. And then once you see that, they accept that. I was like, Okay, well now I could loosen up my seat a little bit. I can sit back and really talk like I want to talk. You know what I'm saying. So that's the easy part for us. We know the game, been around the game forever, like you know what I'm saying. We just talking back people.
Speaker 3: But you gotta get yourself because everybody can't translate, you know saying we know it and a lot of people know how y'all translated, how we translate. Everybody can't get on TV. You gotta be able to translate the common man at home. That's a gift for us to be.
Speaker 1: You gotta be tapped in for real, bro, Like you can be tapped into like we older. So we got older soldiers and we tapped into the youth, so we know all the lingo, like we call my young Yeah, but just like what's going on, you gotta practice like you can't you know what I mean? I did it. I'm like no, I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna put myself through different drills so I won't say certain things or you know, we got our own lingo. Yeah, you'd be saying, yeah are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the word my biggest let the slip.
Speaker 1: I'm at the putting the time clock. Make sure you don't say that I'm calling my home homi yo. Okay, make sure you eliminate this. That's my thing. How hard it is, because it really is hard. But it's fun though because now you you know what I mean yourself, You're trying a lot better. You can hear yourself speaking. You know what I'm saying, and you know we hoopers, well you know what I mean in front of a camera and talking, especially when you think about like like I like Stephen a bro like you know what I mean. I know everybody got different like depends on like I like it. I like dude, like good job, like you know what I mean, cut it on when you're on TV that off the court really good dude, you know what I'm saying, Like he can he can understand if you don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, yeah, like when you that look he's gonna get up there, like athletes don't go up there because if you go up there and you start talking something, you looking crazy looking back. And I think that's what stuck with us because we was ready, like I'm like, I know, I know the game, so you're not about to say nothing, But I'm not going to stop to say that's not right. Who told you that? Like what you said? You know what I'm saying. He come right back. So it's fun man, Like I really didn't think I was gonna like it. Man, my guy he's sitting over here behind his name on it. He told me like we was chilling her. He was like, bro, I think that you should try to like start speaking you know what I'm saying, start like doing like little on TV or whatever. And I started with like, yahoo, yeah, and I did. I did that double, Yeah, the n C double A tourna man and talking about college basketball and who did a couple of podcasts, and it was like, man, it started to stick. He was playing. I just dragged him on it, like, bro, you want to be on you come on, let's do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They need that, the the people, they need that, the inside the locker rooms, what the players thinking, how they feel, what the coach saying to them what was supposed to happen on that plate? Like that's that that's the insight, that's that we had to make it special, right, and that's what people want to see. How it feels like to be inside the locker room right now, what they thinking being down three to one in this series?
Speaker 1: What the coach thinking? What's the game plan for that's.
Speaker 3: And it's no knock on the guys that are doing it that didn't play, but that's that's our super power.
Speaker 1: That's what we got that you ain't got. That's ours. You can't speak on it. You've never been and we're not making up now. No, Like I'm not about to sit here like I had to take when I was talking about the Okay se when everybody was like, yo, why you don't like Okay see, And I'm like, you know, just from my my vision of the game is like they're really young, you know what I'm saying. But I had to take it back as we're going and watching them playing, I'm like, well, they're young, but they understand and that's the difference. Like they're like mature young guys, which you don't have that much in this league. Because everybody trying to get paid, they jocking for position. And then when I start seeing it, like oh no, they they together, you know what I'm saying, and then the matchups, you know what I mean. But it was refreshing to see young guys actually like buy into like the hoops ide like that, you know what I'm saying, And that's the game always. But we do do I gotta say this, we do do like sports bet, not on NBA, but like other sports. Right, So that's another way how we got it. Kind of got into it. Like one of the my homie really good yeah up tuned in. One of my homies is like, well we actually sports best. So we go into crib by our day, we chopping it up about baseball, right, so he like, bro, we might as well like start you know what I'm saying, like start putting picks out. Was like telling people what we're doing. And then it led into starting twins and wins when we're talking about like baseball football. That just makes we tapped them all college football in the NFL, college basketball, like we do all that. We don't just talk like NBA is off for us, like we college basketball, NFL. Like what I mean, but we know the game so much. I don't even got to watch the game. If I'm watching NBA, you know what I'm saying. I can look who won the team here. He's selfish. They gonna kick his ass. He gonna be the reason why they lose this game. And that's what I'm gonna talk about. You know what I'm saying. And I'll watch the game. Yep, exactly what I thought was gonna happen happen.
Speaker 3: Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas, get them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important.
Speaker 1: Two things. Give me true.
Speaker 3: She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ro Spot's gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospas is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon, be afraid to tap in and be your best version Now after Rod Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, handler that you could go back to back round after round and still be ready.
Speaker 1: Sound like a championship boxer to me. Go ahead and not that thing. Guy.
Speaker 3: Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag it for you, my boy. Roads Spars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get inrection long enough and stay hard enough to get their alegion.
Speaker 1: Woman.
Speaker 3: If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If subscribe, sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first.
Speaker 1: Order of sparks on a recurring plan.
Speaker 3: Connect with the provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our ol dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but if not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash safety info.
Speaker 2: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way, they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, that are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound Law five two nine. That's for the people dot com max like ogs or dial pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.