Speaker 1: Good Sunday morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: How are you Welcome into a new episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Perelt. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and welcome to a baseball Sunday.
Speaker 1: We got to bet baseball today.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be at baseball today, but since yesterday went pretty well, two and one, Otani got one single, not two, so we didn't get there for the Otani prop. But Labor Torres gets us there, Matt Olsen gets us there, so it's a one unit day basically for us on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's a winning day.
Speaker 2: So we'll take it and we'll do it again with the prop bets off the prop bet cheat geet coming up here for today. Now I've got three prop bets. I've got one play that I want to make here for today on a Sunday. It's in the wake of the trade for Trek Schouble going from the Tigers to the Dodgers. That is going to reverberate through Major League Baseball. It is going to be an interesting look at how teams respond to the two time defending champions trading for the two time defending American leaguees a Young Award winner. Even though he has missed time due to an elbow issue, the guy is still dominant and the pitching rotation for the Dodgers even without Otani if he doesn't pitch anymore the rest of the year, which is possible, but he could come back to unbelievable. I mean, they're getting Blake snellback at some point. This is just if you are a conspiracy theorist, if you are a tin hat expert, if you're somebody who wants to talk about collusion, you would say that the owners did this on purpose, in order to force a lockout and to force the CBA to expire and be redrawn with a salary cap to prevent the Dodgers from doing what the Dodgers have been doing, which is every time someone's available, they go and get them because they have the farm system and they have the money to be able to extend the player. I mean, there's a couple different ways looking at that. You could say, well, the Dodgers are doing it better than anybody else. The Mets are spending tons of money and they can't get out of their own way. The Yankees, the Red Sox, the Cubs. I mean, major League Baseball since two thousand has had sixteen different champions under the current system. So the players have been saying, look, the system works. The Dodgers just are on a historical run right now with the way that they are dominating baseball. Be better go beat them. I mean, it's you can argue both sides. So how does that impact baseball today? I think it actually makes it a really big day in baseball. I think it really How do teams deal with tomorrow's trade deadline? How does a team like the Brewers or spot Because I bet the Brewers expecting Schooble. I tried to bet it, with school bul being an option for the Brewers, he was. They didn't get him. I don't know why. They have the best pharm system in baseball. Why not go and make and beat that offer that the Dodgers gave up to get Schooble. Fine, they didn't, but today you've got Miserovski on the mound. How does that impact things? So we'll get into all that a bit in a second. But it's not a traditional Sunday, let's call it that. Okay, it's a before the All Star breaks Sunday. This is a more focused baseball This is not like a lazy dog days of summer type of Sunday. This is the day before the trade deadline. I think everybody's going to be on their p's and ques coming up here for today. So with that stated, it's the last day of the month. That means you, guys, if you want to get this, you have to be a subscriber today and you have to leave a comment on this video in order to be in the contest to win a fifty dollars store credit to the Betting Pro Store or plus a year of Betting Pros premium. That subscription will get you the propbt cheat sheet which we use today, and I'm gonna show you here in a second what we're doing. So fifty dollars store credit, be a subscriber to this YouTube channel and leave a comment to be entered into the contest to win a Betting Pros year subscription plus a fifty dollars store credit to Bettingpros dot com slash shop. It's Sunday. I had some extra time this morning, so we did this with the live show this week to show you the home run tool. I'm gonna show you the betting pros PROPBT cheat sheet. If you haven't seen this and haven't seen the five star play, you can take a look at this. But I'm gonna show you how I found three props for today. I used screenshots on two of them, and I used AI on a third one. You'll understand when you see it. As to what we're going to do, let's start here with Sadan Rafaela for the Boston Red Sox. Okay, so let's start with the top. Okay, the consensus low is one base. Okay, that's the consensus line one and a half or one, depending on where you are. Most books are going to put it at one and a half. Okay, some books and the prediction markets might give you the one. Most books are going to give you one and a half. The projection is one point nine. It is a fifty five percent cover probability and a five star play. This has gone over fifty one to forty six times, fifty one times over forty six times to the under I like to look at a player who is hot. Okay, Yes, Emmett Sheehan is pitching for the Dodgers. Yes, the Red Sox have taken the first two games of this series. You know, you could say the Dodgers really want to win this they want to get swept at home by the Red Sox. But the Red Sox on the road have been stupid hot. In A big reason why is Saydan Rafaela. Look at this number as to what this guy has been doing. Eight bases yesterday, six bases the day before that, three and three against the A's. He has gone over this number of one and a half in four straight games, in five of the last six games for Saydan Rafaela, he's been nuclear hot for the Boston Red Sox. So when I see this on my prop bet cheat sheet, the five star play the projection of almost a full base over five of the last six games, he's gone over. Yes, the pitching matchup matters, but look, teams are gonna hit, right, I mean, I mean, teams are gonna get guys up. If he gets a double, he's over one and a half bases and we're good. Okay, he hits a home run, we're good. Right, So it gets two singles, we're good, right. A Tani got one Yesterday's why we missed. Okay, a Tony had a double, we would have gotten there, so that's the bet, right. But when a player is this hot, who hit two home runs last night for the Red Sox, Rafaela is crazy hot. We're gonna bet over one and a half total bases for Sadan Rafayela and you have to go and find the best price. I got plus one thirty on this. You get plus money on Rafaela to go over one and a half total bases for one unit. Okay, bet number two gonna go back to the Drake Baldwin props because Drake Baldwin has been really good for us. The Braves have been really good for us. Let's go back to Drake Baldwin again. Hits runs and RBIs has been a very popular in a very liked prop market. For the prop bet cheat sheet Drake Baldwin one and a half hits runs and RBIs. The projection is two point seven hits runs and RBIs on the prop bet cheat sheet. This is a seventy six percent cover probability and a five star play. The record for this propit one and a half is forty nine and thirty six. He hit it yesterday. He there was no line on Drake Baldwin for hits runs and RBIs that can happen sometimes. So he went over yesterday, had an RBI, scored a run, had a hit, had a single. Okay, you hit a productive day yesterday. Drake Baldwin today against the Washington Nationals on a Sunday, Braves going for the four game sweep. Favored five star play on this for Drake Baldwin to continue to be an offensive machine for this offense for the Atlanta Braves. We're going over one and a half hits runs and RBIs here for Drake Baldwin at one point five. That's a minus one two prop one point four to two units down on Drake Baldwin over one and a half hits runs and RBIs sometimes the prop bit. Chichi just gets hot in some with one category hits runs and RBIs is.
Speaker 1: A category where it's been pretty hot.
Speaker 2: We got Torres yesterday with labor Torres to come in and get that. Let's get Drake Baldwin coming up here for today on that the third play, and there is a hard rock bet of the day coming up here for today the third play for us here on this, we're gonna continue with the prop market and we're gonna talk about and this one I used ai. I didn't want to it looked a look wonky. We're gonna come to with Brandon Lao. Brandon Lao, and this is what Brandon Lao has done over the last was that seven games.
Speaker 1: He's been really hot.
Speaker 2: The over is hit in forty eight of the ninety three games for Brandon Lao. Coming up here for today on this the Pirates are facing off against Chase Burns and the Rets.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Chase Burns is a very good pitcher, difficult guy to hit. However, Brandon lao two point five total base is being projected by the prop Pitt cheat sheet a fifty five percent cover probability.
Speaker 1: It is a five star play.
Speaker 2: This has come in in five of the last seven games for Brandon Lao. There are some books who are at a half half a base and that's minus one ninety. Hard Rock bets got it at a half a base at minus one ninety. So if you want to go and lay that type of juice, you can get it where single will get this for you. Because it is Chase Burns, he gets one single. But given that Brandon Lao has been as hot as he has been, here for this offense for the Pirates, and look at I think you're gonna have a chance to potentially get to Chase Burns. If not Chase Burns when he comes out of the game, the bullpen definitely would give us an opportunity with Brandon Lao to get multiple hits, a double, maybe even a home run here coming up for today that I feel comfortable, I'll lay the juice here with Brandon Lao over one and a half or take the juice at plus one and a half at plus one twenty four for one unit. So our three prop bets for today Rafaela over one and a half total bases, Baldwin over one and a half hits runs, and RBIs in Brandon Lao over one and a half total bases. The Daily Juice podcast, including the prop bet of the Day, being brought to you by our friends at hard Rock Bet. Look, there are tons of things to get involved with when it comes to hard Rock Bet. Yes, football season is right around the corner and a lot of us are counting down to the Hall of Fame game that's going to be coming up here later on this week. So I totally understand if you're going Matt or getting involved with football, But there are so many markets to get involved with here during Major League Baseball, there's so much you can look at. There's so much you can get involved with here. And hard Rock Bet it's giving you the opportunity where you place a five dollars bet for your first play. If that bet cashes, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Jump on it. It's an opportunity to be a part of it. Extra one fifty in your account. And remember that hard Rock Bet is Florida's only legal sportsbook.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be in Florida to use it.
Speaker 2: Hard Rock Bets also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan.
Speaker 1: More starts states around the way.
Speaker 2: So grab your bat, swing for the fences all August long during hard Rock Bets ten cents Summer sale. What is the ten cent summer sale they're introducing it. It is a sale, big juice, whatever you're calling it. They're cutting. They're cutting on winners, spreads and over under pregame bets, same bets. But there's better odds at hard Rock Bet right now. During this ten cent summer sale, cutting the cut on winners, spreads and over under for pregame bets. Not in game bets, but pregame bets. Check it out here with the ten cent summer sale going on at hard rock Bet, download the hard rock Bet app today, Roll with us hard rock Bet. Hard Rock Bet is going to look at the Brewers. Jacob Mizowski is on the mound and he is an absolute demon. Jacob Misrowski eleven and four with a one point five to eight er. Jason Minroski last two times out has been on somewhat of a pitch count sixty five and eighty three pitches, but they let them stretch out little bit. Against Colorado, he went five innings, give up one earn run, a solo shot that was it. Eleven to two. Was the win for the Milwaukee Brewers. The Brewers did not trade for Tyrek Skoogle. I think this game on Peacock a chance for Missurowski to go and dominate and say, hey, I'm the best pitcher in the National League and the Brewers We're going to be fine. I got you, guys, Let's go. The Angels stink. They're twenty four and thirty three at home. Miserovski on the road has been absolutely dominant. He's at a one point sixty six ERA, a five and three market opposing matting average of one forty two is given up a grand total of nine runs in forty eight innings worth of work on the road. The Brewers are a good road team this year at thirty three and twenty one, Angels twenty four and thirty three at home. Like I mentioned, I just think this is a dominant six to two, three to one the first two wins here for the Brewers with Missurovski on the bump, to get a sweep of the Angels, who very well could be trading away some pretty big pieces. I mean they could even trade away potentially Mike Trout. I mean there's been all sorts of rumors about netto and everything else going on for the so a lot of uncertainty in that clubhouse for the Angels, and now they got to go face Mila Rowski. Yeah, I'll go hard rock. Bet let's lay the juice on the Brewers on the run line. They're on the road, so they get the full nine at batch, which is great. Brewers run line at Mius one thirty five for one point three five units. There's your hard rock bet of the day. Rafaela over one and a half total basis, Baldmin over one and a half hitch runs and RBIs and Brandon Lau over one and a half total bases here for today on a Sunday. I know that's a little more on the graphical side than what we normally do, but it's Sunday, so maybe you get a chance to take a look at the prop bit cheat sheet and how a Betting Pros Premium subscription things.
Speaker 1: You can see the projections.
Speaker 2: You can see some of them are out there that are free, but if you want to see the five star plays consistently, you need to have the Betting Pros Premium subscription to check a look at all. That home run prop tool in the morning doesn't update till the books come out with it, so we're trying to make that go a little bit earlier. Try to have it be available a bit before earlier during the day. It's why I havn't used it for the Daily Juice, but you can use it most likely around like eleven o'clock or so, when the game's a couple of hours before first pitch. You guys can get involved with the prop bet Chi Chee Plus. You can get involved with the home Run tool as well with betting pros Premium Mine's Matt Paroti. You guys can follow me across all my socials at Sports Doc Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice