Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty. I'm strong and Jetty, and he armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: And by the way I looked at her this morning, she had a little news conference lasted for like two minutes.
Speaker 1: She's exhausted. You know, she's exhausted.
Speaker 2: She's a train wreck who is totally unqualified to be the president of the United States of America. There are some people who thrive under pressure, and there are some people who crack under pressure.
Speaker 1: She's a cracker. And the more.
Speaker 2: Pressure Kamala, the more pressure Kamala has, the more you see it happening.
Speaker 1: No, she's cracking now. So you got to play nothing but cracker bumper music for the rest of tower. Michael, So, this is a delicate topic since we're talking about a woman, obviously, but Trump talking about how she looks exhausted, as she looks terrible. Somebody on our staff who watched her appearance yesterday said she looked really rough yesterday. And I would just like to say, as someone who is exactly the same age as her, it happens. There are days where you look in the mirror and you think looking pretty good. And then some days you look at the mirror and think, good lord, what happens a gesture day? I don't know why that is. I've eaten in the night. I don't recall it. It's just like some days I feel ten years younger and some days I feel ten years older. It's like I even say to people, I'm having an old day. Sorry, it's not a good extreme one of my old days where I feel ten years older most of time out And I think she was having one of her old looking days yesterday, which happens when you're this age. Yeah, well, especially if you're kind of hungover. Because she well known get the old shardonnay in excess probably shows going with this show's going with that. She's a drunk angle. Yes, we need a woman involved. Katie as a woman, as a woman, can confirm she looked like hell really. Yeah, as a person her age, I can confirm some days are rougher than others. So I don't know a play you know this is? This is for the beloved female listeners of the Armstrong and Getty show, where we know what a woman is? Uh? Play that? Uh that? Kamala drunkenly shouting again Michael about if that ain't a gal three glasses of shardenay in, come on, come on, that's that's like, my friends, I recognize that, Cadence, this is your wheelhouse, and we're going to like an expert commentator on someone who knows what a woman who's had a few glasses of wine sounds like, Oh yeah, I'm a native guide to that culture.
Speaker 2: What fucking about?
Speaker 1: Here's here's where we are as a country. Maybe we deserve to die as a democracy. So I got ABC on and CBS and CNN and Fox on at least three of them, not Fox at the same time. J Loo's face. She was at the rally, Jennifer Lopez dressed up. Man, when she is, she does not look tired. She's fifty two or O my god, she gets dulled up. Man, that's an attractive woman. But anyway, Jaen and a long time consort of the rate DP Diddy, as I recall, weren't they married, were dating certainly together. I think they're yeah engaged one of her six engagements. Uh, j Lo on three of my televisions at the same time. And no democracy deserves to survive. That can be evolved at that level with a celebrity pushing one candidate and the news reacting to it like it freaking matters. That's crazy. You give me thirty seconds, I can list for you my ten favorite musicians of all time. I'd be leaving out a lot, but uh, and then if you told me all ten of those have endorsed Kamala Harris, my reaction be oh m, I don't care. I don't even think you'd get a reaction out of me. Why did you tell me that might be my reaction? I don't care. What sort of silly person could possibly give even half a crap? I don't know. He's a brilliant guitar player. He really bends his noteswell, and he likes that. Yeah, it's thanks for telling me. It's not anti Jhillo or Hulk Hogan or any of these people. Really, It's just like, how could you possibly be influenced by somebody like that for your vote? It just that makes no sense. Oh, I've got a nice dining room table. You talk about a useless room, the formal dining room. Yeah, anyway, what a useless square footage? They should subtract that from the square footage of the house to give you the LB your houses. That's why there was rooms for a pool table and your cues in there. There'd be a pool table in there anyway. Don't tell my wife I said that. But so we got a nice dinning room table. If the guy who like carved that table came in said, you know, I'm for Kamala Harris, I'd be like, why are you telling me you're a nice You're a skilled carpenter, and I congratulate you. Why would I give a boy almost said an unfortunate word? Folks, what do you think about politicians? I just I honestly, I guess you admire those people on some level. And if you're young and impressionable. It's like actors, we imbue them. We kind of associate them with the qualities of the characters they've played. Yeah, there's that. Also, I remember from being young, you get the sense that, well, this is the cool party and that's the uncool party. So because all the cool people are on this side, and I want to be at the cool people, just like in high school. Yeah, yeah, George Washington would slap you with the broadside of his sword. Anyway. Certainly there's an opinion that one half of the electorate is garba what the old man say the other day, Michael. The only garbage I see flowed down there is his supporters and the White House in mainstream media trying desperately to spin that as some sort of uh, missing apostrophe or misspeaking or something. It occurred to me as we're getting ready for the show today, one thing I'd forgotten about is the tendency of older men and women to completely lose their filter, to say things that may be true and they may think, but you would never say in polite society. I think many of us have observed that. Yes, I've experienced that in my real life, including with good and decent people who mean no harm. I'm looking forward to that era of my own life. I'm just gonna write it prematurely. I do it for a living, anyway, I think. I think that's what happened with Joe Biden. He said what he was thinking because he's his filter is gone with some of his other neurological function. Yeah, he was supposed to be in Scranton, Pennsylvania this weekend campaigning for Harris. I heard a one strategist say he's likely to be put in American Samoa until Tuesday nights campaigning by the Harris campaign. Yeah, so, I want to share with you just a bit of what the brilliant Kimstrecell wrote for the Wall Street Journal opinion page. She is so good. Should Republicans lose this election, it will be in some part due to the contempt Donald Trump has shown his opponent. Should Democrats lose this election, it will be in large part due to the contempt they routinely show tens of millions of voters. The media is doing its best to play down Joe Biden's casual insult of half of America's garbage. He was misunderstood it was a gaff. Let's meditate on Donald Trump's garbage trunks truck stunt instead. Why on earth would anyone assume mister Biden would again show derision for voters he's labeled as semi fascists, MAGA extremist, and proponents of Jim Crow two point zero. Of course, it wasn't a gaff. It's the latest injection of time sick democratic arrogance, and it explains the party's electoral struggles. It's of a piece with the open dismissal by the media and elites of critics as idiots, yokels, and deplorable yocals. The men accused of toxic masculinity, the women written off as handmaids. The religious are fanatics, the millions the left scorn with a long list of ist and fobe words. If you don't bout a progressive dogma, you're a fascist, sexist, racist, nationalist, insurrectionists, domestic terrorist, extremist, far rightist and homophobe, and nazi who is bitter and cleaning the guns and religions. These labels are now even being employed as an election strategy, pejoratives to be ascribed to people based on their vote. Michelle Obama lectures the men in our lives that only vote for that only a vote for Kamala Harris will prove that they take women's health seriously. Don't be misogynistic. Barack Obama explains to black men that a failure to vote for commaed as evidence Kamala is evidence that you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president. Don't be a sexist. Mark Cuban reminds us Donald Trump is never in a company of strong intelligent women, don't be a weak, dumb GOP voting broad then she gets into the awful Julia Roberts women terrified of their idiot maga husbands or a progressive activist. Jeff Piper tweeted this to white women this month. I don't care what kind of sign your husband has put in the yard or what your pastor preaches on Sunday. You can vote your conscience. You can vote for your children and grandchildren. No one will know. Thanks for the stereotypes, ladies. No doubt millions of US females, as soon as we've unchained ourselves from the sink and reread Ephesians five twenty two, we'll go mindlessly vote for more inflation and border chaos and debt. After all, we wouldn't want to check the boxes spineless, stupid, and baby hating. But that's the joke. The contempt isn't working. It's alienating large segments of the country, including once key sections of Democratic coalition. And you know who those are. GOP blue collar voters, black folks, Hispanic folks, et cetera. Boy, I don't know if it's I don't know why this has happened to me now age or I don't know what. I've been a parent for quite a while, but I've never voted on the abortion issue. They're not with that in mind, really, But man, when I see the focused groupie woman on the street talking about it's my body, since keep your hands off my body, I find that just freaking maddening. If you want to make the argument for why it should be okay to abort a baby in the first trimester, I'm fine with you making that argument. A majority of Americans think that should be legal. I'm fine. I underget all that, but please lay off the whole my body. There's another body involved at some point. We all don't know where to draw the line. But to act as if there's not even a question, and if you have that opinion, you're a monster, is just it's again, incredibly insulting. It is. It's insulting. That's why it pisses me off so much. You act like I don't know the spin you're making. It infuriates me, you know. Final note, this is our freedom loving quote of the day, last hour from Richard Nixon, of all people. But it's absolutely brilliant politics. People will vote for you, even if they don't like you, they will never vote for you if you think if they think you don't like them, I'm sorry, I screwed up the genius of the great Richard Nixon. Nixon, But if you give the impression that you are contemptuous of people, and that's what I've been saying of the left in America for a very long time. They are so superior, condescending, just pretentious and contemptuous of the voters, which is kind of the mood of the over educated white Democratic voter. They just think they're better and smarter than everyone, and that is rubbing people the wrong way. It's taken a little while for certain segments of the population to catch up. But man, that is electorally speaking, and just in terms of human beings, dealing with human beings at work, in your relationships whatever, that's poisonous. And I'm just looking at the headlines. I don't want to talk about Moza. I mean, it's just this dumb misstep gaff made up controversy versus this dumb misstep gaff controversy over the last twenty four hours. It just I guess that's the way it's gonna be up to the finish line. Oof tiring. I'm gonna watch football or listen to music or something these last three days induced coma. I'm telling you, yes, medically induced coma. Can you hire a doctor to do that? Just put me down almost all the way down enough that you can bring me back maybe like Tuesday night. Hey, you were a doctor, you lost your license, you still got some of the drugs around Texas four on five two nine five KFTC more on the way takes the snap four man rush blobs, one left in at the ends, one for Garrett Wilson. What pave Garrett Wilson He makes his second one handed touchdown catch of the night. One of the sickest catches I've ever seen. Yeah, if you haven't seen that, it is. It is one of the coolest catches in the history of the NFL. As the last place Jets beat the first place Texans and whatever. Maybe you care about this, that's exciting. Stop texting, stop, says The Wall Street Journal. To those political ads, it makes it worse. They determine. Oh no, if you text stop to one of those, their internal algorithm is, ah, we got a live number and send you more. So your only options are to not text, stop report is junk, and get a spam filter, says the Wall Street Journal, and you know, wait patiently for the election to be over and hopefully they go away. But texting stop is not the right answer, which I've been doing endlessly, which is probably why I get about fifty brazilion of those texts every single day because I text stopped all of them. Right, wow, interesting, and there are laws against that, but I mean, you can bash somebody over the had and take their watch in most blue cities and not get arrested. So yeah, right, nobody's running around in forcing that, right, please, So we didn't get I live at a different house than I've lived the last several halloweens, and I knew I wasn't gonna get a lot of trick or treaters because it's a round about road that doesn't give a traffic done a cul de sac on it, So it's just I don't know why you'd walk down that unlikely, but a couple families did, and one group with like five kids, young, younger kids and super cute, and I'm glad they came by. I wish it could have been more. I love that, and my son really wanted to hand out candy because we had full sized bars and he wanted to make an impression. It was a flex, no doubt, full sized Snickers. I only ate candy for dinner last night. Oh my god. Yeah, I had a Snickers, a kit Cat and then just a plain chocolate bar for dessert. Child, You had dessert after your candy dinner? Yeah, yeah, I have nothing to add. I did not feel good when I went to bed. Any who really, So they knock on the door. I step outside to get him the candy so the dog doesn't run out the door. And I said, oh, you're cute. The littlest one. How old is she? And uh, mom said he's three and a half. I misgendered a little kid in this turbulent era in California where it's a crime. Oh no, oh, no criminal, And you just admitted to it. Ah, what were what were the clues? Why did why did you miss gender this person? And that's quotes, folks. I will never use that terms extraordinarily long hair. I just you know, I didn't actually feel bad about it, but I mean, if you're a little boy is going to have and I don't just mean long hair like some boys have long hair. I mean like way down to the middle of your back, like really only girls usually have or rock stars. You just don't see that not that long anyway. I don't know what am I supposed to do. I guess not pick a gender. And the costume was lean in a little that direction. But you know none of my business. Hey, you say, hey lady, your lad looks like a little girl. That's why I said she happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Please do not use gendered language to address everyone.
Speaker 1: Don't feel like they needed to do that. Er treat dang it. So texting stop back to them is an indicator that it's a live phone. Now send me all your emails and say, hey, JD vans here, I personally typed you this text. I know it's not you, JD. You're not following me. Yeah, well, we all suspected as much, and now we know. I can't believe those things work since they're free. They might not work, but it costs them nothing really to send those emails, so they keep sending them. It's just who even reads them. You just say, damn another politically email and try to get rid of it. Yep, we got a lot more of the way. I hope you can stay with it us Miss narget the podcast Armstrong and Getty. So I guess it's somewhat our duty to go through the controversial clips of the twenty four hour news cycle. We've done some of them already. This is Trump at an event with Tucker Carlson in Arizona, which they're hoping to win. I gotta believe if you're a Trump hater, it makes your head explode. Trump with Tucker Carlson and the fact that there's a decent chance he's going to win. But Trump took the bait, as he regularly does, on something Liz Cheney said negative about him, so he had to really fire back at Liz Cheney. Oh boy, and this is what he said. She's a radical warhawk.
Speaker 3: Let's put her with a rifle, standing there with nine barrel shooting at her. Okay, let's see how she feels about it. You know, when the guns are trained in her face. You know, there are all walkhawks when they're sitting in Washington in a nice building saying, oh, Gie, will let's send let's send ten thousand troops right into the mouth of the enemy. But she's a stupid person.
Speaker 1: So it's being portrayed by the left as a threat of violence against Liz Cheney and the talk of a fascist dictator as usual. I don't agree with well, I don't even know. I'm not sure what Trump's stance is on Ukraine and Israel actually, which is a little troubling. I'm not exactly sure what kamalus stance is on those either, which is also someone troubling, as these are major issues. But that's just a it's easy to be for war if you're not actually fighting an argument that people have been making for you know, ever, Sure, and it's a legitimate argument. It's one of the balancing forces that must be at play as we make those decisions. Sure, in play, not at play anyway. So either you think that was violent rhetoric threatening Liz Cheney, that's ridiculous. Please. And then Joe Biden says his supporters are garbage and no, that's not what he meant. Please, Okay, that's the flat of the Night's a nice try again. Never in the last well, just restricted to the last three months, the critical phase of the election, not once has any human being, citizen or immigrants uttered the words. I wonder what Liz Cheney thinks. That's enough for me a couple of developments in the world of journalism worth following and we've been talking about. Is the trend now it would seem I hope it's a trend that you're increasingly meaningless yet still how high profile news sources like the New York Times, the Washington Post, the LA Times. They don't endorse a candidate. What the Wall Street Journal does is publish their best attempt at two uh rigorous honest editorials about the two candidates, and then they trust their listeners, they're their readers, rather to make the judgment, like to them, like is it too arguing pro for each or just pro and con? Okay, an honest, an attempted, and honest assessment of each candidate. Now, I'm not a child. I know the Wall Street Journal swings conservative. It's why I love it so much, even when I disagree with it. It's it's worth reading. Uh So they they are definitely a little more sympathetic to Trump and and and scathing of Kamala. How could they not be scathing? The woman has no talent, She's accomplished nothing, She's a DEI higher. She slept her way to the top of California. Wow, misogyny dripping from your fangs. Fangs anyway, Katie's clapping though you may, I would make me so proud. That was perfect, Thank you. I was reminded by the great Katie Grimes of the California Globe the other day that Willie Brown, her boyfriend who gave her phony bologny bored appointments that made her hundreds of thousands of dollars, then lifted her up to the highest reaches of California politics, including being the Attorney General. When she was Attorney General, several investigations that would have ensnared Willy and his buddies quietly went away, well as the nine your own damn business as the non misogynist who's not trying to smear Kamala Harris. I would say that the Wall Street Journal might be on solid ground as a business newspaper to be pretty against her based on just her policies like price fixing, rent control, anti gouging laws, equity as a goal, I mean, like everybody being equal. What are you talking about? No, you could not design a worse candidate, honestly, unless I had fangs, for instance, for eight babies like the current sitting president. Well known infanty, dogs, cats, and babies all being eaten in a cycle. It's amazing, that's right anyway. The Wall Street Journal's editorial about Trump, I thought was very interesting. It's entitled how risky is a second Trump term? He'd slow the left's coercive march, but his policies are likely to be a jump ball, and he says the Democrat is a California progressive elevated at the last minute, who looked unprepared for a world on fire. The Republican is Donald Trump, who still denies he lost in twenty twenty, has done little to reassureed swing voters that his second term will be calmer than his rancorous first. I'm gonna call out my friends at the Journal for that. The first term was rancorous, and for the millionth time, I'm no great fan of Trump. But the ranker didn't come from Trump was directed at him. The Russia collusion hoax occupied in an enormous amount of time and energy, the fifty one intelligence professionals, Russia Hunter's laptop, Russian disinformation, all of that stuff, trying to oppose him even when he was doing good stuff. That's where the ranker came from and Trump's a jackass anyway. The best argument for a Trump victory is it would be suitable penance for the many democratic failures at home and abroad. And they touch on inflation, adversaries, on the march abuses of regulatory power, law fair All of that marching forward, unchecked would be awful. Second argument is that mister Trump's first term was better than expected. His leadership was often chaotic and caustic, and he rolled through multiple chiefs of staff and security advisors, but voters were called at home. He presided over a strong pre COVID economy or deregulation, tax reformed. Additional nominees were terrific, broke many diplomatic rules. His praise for dictators was disconcerting, but the enemies stayed quiet on his watch, kept her on in the Bronx Abraham Accords. All that stuff's pretty damned good. What do you think about the argument that some people make, Like if I I know some people that won't vote for Trump because of January sixth, I think that's a perfectly reasonable argument that I have no response to. Really, I mean, if you just can't vote for a guy because of that, you know, I get it. But to the terms of him being a fascist or a dictator, he was president for four years and he didn't try. He didn't take over. He laugh, here's how he yeah, oh yeah, yeah, he did leave. Yeah, in spite of his claims that he won. It's funny. The Wall Street Journal puts it. The authoritarian rule the Democrats and the press predicted never appeared. Mister Trump was too undisciplined and his attention spent too short to stay on one message. That's much less stature. Coo.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's one of my reasons that what I realized is not the greatest argument for a guy that like, I just don't think he's got the energy or the the like ideology to be a dictator. He just or the youth. Yeah, they touched on January sixth, Mister Trump's attempt to overturn the election was appalling and for many Americans is disqualifying for a second term. We thought he shouldn't win the nomination again, they write, blah blah. The one thing they are concerned about is that his chiefs of staff and his cabinet in general, even some of the leadership of the Senate and the House checked his worst impulses consistently. And the one thing the Journal is concerned about, and I share their concern, is that he is likely to surround himself to loyalists beyond like defense the Constitution, loyal attorney Defense, Attorney General Rudy Giuliani, right, Secretary of State Tucker Carlson, you know whatever. Oh my god, Oh my god. And he's literally talking about our k Junior is the Secretary of Health or whatever. Right. And then one final thing that concerns me seriously sincerely, after a quick word from our friends at Prize Picks that the Journal editorial board brings up. But man, if you have not done Prize Picks yet, there it is over there, you're missing out on the fun. Prize Picks is the best place to get real money sports action. Over ten million members now billions of dollars in award winnings. Price Picks has made daily fantasy sports accessible to all. You just pick more or less on at least two players for a shot up to win up to one hundred times your cash. By the way, I've heard people complain about this when they're doing fantasy football. Price Picks is the only real money daily fantasy platform with an injury insurance policy so that your lineups stay in play even if one of your players gets injured, Like if your player leaves in the first half and doesn't return, Price Picks keeps your lineup live. So that's pretty cool. Yeah. Can you imagine your fantasy league. Your star receiver gets hurt on the first play, and your budd's saying, hey, no, no, that's cool. That's cool. That doesn't count because you had no control of that. Price Picks actually does that. It's fun, it's cool. Download the app today. Use the code armstrong to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's the code armstrong to get fifty bucks instantly after you play just five dollars. Prize Picks Run your Game, says it again, Prize Picks run your game. I don't that was like badgering people. I'm sorry. I apologize for the tone. Prize Picks Run your Game. It just came across this on the Trump clip we played about Liz Cheney and the guns being pointed at her and all that sort of stuff. Glenn Greenwald, who I rarely agree with lately, but he made the point all these people Morning Joe, everybody on MSNBC this morning screaming at Trump for criticizing Liz Cheney about wanting to get in wars when she doesn't have the guns pointed at her. Are all the people that have been screaming it that at Liz Cheney and her dad for like a decade and a half, word for word word, That's what the CNNMSNBC crowd has been saying. You're all about getting into wars. The guns aren't pointed at you, You're willing to send other people off to war. That's what they've been saying for years and now just for like twenty five years now that I think about it, and not Trump says it and he's the evil one. That is pretty hilarious. People are full of crap anyway. So one thing Wall Street Journal Editorial Board said, other than the surrounded by sycophants thing which which concerns me a little bit, and this there are books written about this. There are libraries full of books written about this. The incredible challenge of for instance, in the wake of our need to decouple with the Chinese on shoring critical industry, be it pharmaceuticals, which I was just reading about we are so dependent on China for our pharmaceuticals, not just the final pills, but the raw materials, the chemicals, all of it military and semi military technologies. So the question of on shoring critical industries tariffs to protect US industry. I'm not for protecting US industry from competition with tariffs, but I am for protecting American jobs from unfair competition like subsidies given out by the EU or the Chinese or whatever to their companies, which is an unleveled playing field. For the longest time, Corporate America said, well, you know what, that sucks and it's not fair. But a trade war would be more expensive to the board of directors, the c suite, the stockholders than fighting for American jobs. We're not even going to bother to do that. There's a certain amount of that that's necessary. But as the Wall Street Journal puts it, if Trump goes with the protectionist industrial policy pro big labor voices who surround JD vance, the GOP will no longer be a party of free markets in small government. This is one way the US into slow growth Europe, where all the major parties are statists. I think that's a bit of a concern. But you know, now that I think about it, Trump is so hot to trot to the point of like obsessing over how hot the economy is and whether it makes him look good. He's not gonna employ measures that turn the US into a slow growth Europe or all the major parties are status I think he will probably balance those impulses and you know, back forth back forth. If the march toward neo Marxism continues, the radical gender theory, critical race theory, all the theories you hear that's all out of Marxism, if that were to march forward for another four years unchallenged, that would be utterly disastrous. So I'll roll my dice and hope Trump can stay under control.
Speaker 4: Speaking for myself, so you're not hearing a lot about the massive shootout involving four Hundre gang members in France and how it factors fits in with their whole immigration problem and everything. Wow, wow, blue heck of a story in Lion France. L Yo n not lyon Ted Cruz or lying Kamala Harris, but Lion France.
Speaker 1: It's Leon okay leic absolutely, proudly, proudly yes, if you haven't heard the Star State garbage. That's what I say about it. Guys, Like, if you haven't heard this story, it's something I'm not a lot of things on the way. Stay right here, Armstrong. The Weimo is stuck because the Weimo is trying to go behind the Amazon, but then it's stuck behind the Weimo and oh my god, there's another Weimo. What's everybody gonna do? It is a Weimo stand off? What is gonna happen? Who's gonna win? There's four of them stuck that way. Moo came through, so a bunch of the driverless taxi cars from one company. They're AI, how do we drive? They were facing each other and trying to figure out how to get out of it. My self driving Tesla does it every once in a while if there's like a bicyclist or a dog or something like that and it's at a crosswalk, it's like, I don't know what to do. It just sits there. Nah, I don't know what to do. It's kind of funny those people behind you start honking. That was a woman laughingly mocking several computers, right, and it was very funny. Yeah, stupid computer cars it's a little scary. I mean, I don't know what the technology is like on those, but and it's way better on my Tesla than when I first bought it, So I've had it for three years, significantly better the self driving now than it was when I first got it. But every once in a while it'll just like practically lock up the brakes you're flying down the highway seventy miles nard. It's just like it senses something or I don't know what happens. It scares the crap out of you, and that you don't want that happening very often before you're just never going to use that technology. Good way to get rear ended too. Heck yeah. So, as is often the case with violence involving youths in Europe, particularly France and England, you can't find any reporting that lets you know perhaps what is exactly going on. First became aware of this with Mark Stein when he wrote a number of pieces and books and stuff like that, where he said, they always refer to the people as youths. They don't want to say out loud that it's immigrants from other countries, often Muslim immigrants, doing all this in England and France and wherever youths. But anyway, they had a shootout with somewhere between four hundred and six hundred people a couple of rival gangs in France last night. Let me read this to you from I thought this was a heck of a statement. What started as a shooting at a restaurant ended up as a fight between rival gangs. It involved several hundred people again four hundred and six hundred depending on who you're asking. The government spokesman said France was at a tipping point when it came to drug related violence. Trafficking gangs today have no limits. These shootouts are not in Latin America. They're in France and once tranquil western France. We have a choice between general mobilization or the Mexicanization of the country Holy Cow, which is a heck of a statement from a government official. General mobilization this sort of thing that a fascist like Trump would say, you know, sending out the France version of the National Guard or something I guess, or the Mexicanization of our country. It's so interesting that in so many quote unquote civilized nations, the allowing civilization to be destroyed is seen as much more enlightening than doing the thing or enlightened rather than doing the things it takes to preserve civilization, that is brutish and unacceptable. They talked about a lot of the drugs coming in from Southern Africa. Okay, So in other words, I'm sorry, just to refine my thought, allowing brutes to take control is less brutish than stopping them. Right, You will not summon up the strength and unkindness it takes to stop the brutes. Man, It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. One more reason Trump's got to be in charge. We cannot let the forces of lawlessness get another. Fourn the only one who is prosecuted trans gang trafficking drugs, prosecuted practically nobody when she was in office. Every aspect of her Her resume is inflated. Armstrong and getty. Mm hmm