Speaker 1: Ahead on American Sunrise, Tucker Carlson unveiling a ten point vision for America's future.
Speaker 2: Could it signal a twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight White House bid or even a brand new political party.
Speaker 2: We're going to give our takes. Plus.
Speaker 1: The fallout from doctor Anthony Fauci's hearing continues. After pleading the fifth more than one hundred times last week, A Senate committee set to vote this morning on whether to hold.
Speaker 2: Him in contempt. Will it move forward?
Speaker 1: The result happening live in our show and later. The Trump administration has refunded roughly one hundred billion.
Speaker 2: Dollars in tariff payments.
Speaker 1: So what's the White House's next move and what could it mean for American businesses, consumers, and the economy. That story so much more, as American Sunrise starts right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, America.
Speaker 3: Welcome to American Sunrise.
Speaker 4: Whether it's culture, we have breaking he was to share with you politics.
Speaker 1: President Trump is joining us live now from Florida.
Speaker 5: You've got your couple.
Speaker 2: This is what it looks like to be a patriot.
Speaker 6: We have to protect the American family.
Speaker 3: The American dream is still alive.
Speaker 2: I'm David Brody, I'm Terrence and.
Speaker 3: I'm doctor Gina.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. I'm doctor Gina. We are live with you from the Palm Beacheres. Let's bring in David Brodie. He's in Washington, DC. Terence Bates in our Denver newsroom. Good morning, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Helloa, sounds very business like this morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you to be honest. So this morning I didn't think I had time to I didn't have a lot of breakfast that I usually bring a bunch of snacks with me. But I found my little Sam had stuck a bag of chocolate chip cookies he made in my bag and I didn't know it. So I found him, and I had this beautiful hot cup of coffee that Matthew had just made me and my sammy cookies, and I had I'm like, I have to do this.
Speaker 3: So I dipped it intok, a little bite, and then I'm like, uh oh, I have to go on air. That's what happened. That's the reality.
Speaker 4: So if there's chocolate chips in my teeth, you can blame Sammy, Okay, it's always.
Speaker 6: About the chocolate chip cookies in coffee.
Speaker 4: I wish I could I know, Champion, I know like, was I really once I once I saw this sitting together right here in front of me, like God just said it in my life? Was I really not going to dip that cookie and take one little bite even though I had like three seconds to air?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, that was God's will for your life this morning.
Speaker 5: There's no doubt about absolutely.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Hey guys, So let's talk about this Tucker Carlson ten point manifestos. It's been called Axios has this headline which reads Tucker Carlson unveil's ten point manifesto amid third party speculation. I'm going to call it similar to what David called it. It's ten point vision for America.
Speaker 5: Here's the points here.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna read these real quickly, fair, sovereign, productive, beauty, full, healthy, honest, optimistic, wise, decent, united. Those are the ten points that he lays out in this vision, as I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to call it.
Speaker 6: Others are calling it a manifesto, but David and doctor Gina obviously there's a speculation about this new party launch, but it's not a platform, it's just these ideals. I would quite honestly see these ten points, David, as a code of conduct.
Speaker 5: If you will Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Probably a better way to say it.
Speaker 1: I mean, why doesn't he just continue on and say like awesome and cool and nice. I mean, come on, I mean, this isn't a manifesto, this isn't even a vision.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm a big fan of honesty.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fair fan of fairness and a lot of the things that he's talking about. So I mean, this idea that you know he has any sort of concrete plan that's coming, it's not here now. So do me a favor, Tucker, give me a call. Not that he has myself, but give me a call when you actually have a concrete plan. At this point, it's just a bunch of here comes the word of the day. As you know, we say it a lot. It's a bunch of generic gobbligook. That's what it really is to me. Once again, I'm not disparaging it. Well, I guess I just did by saying gobligook. But what I'm saying is that there's no concrete plan yet, and that would be what I'm waiting for.
Speaker 2: The rest of this is like, yeah, who doesn't believe in honesty? I mean, unless you're a liberal obviously, or fairness.
Speaker 4: But Gina, your take, well, we definitely need more of all of that in our body politic, There's no question about it. I'm glad the conversation is happening. I am not one of those who thinks that we shouldn't have this conversation. I'm very open to the conversation. I just am really hoping that we can somehow you sweep all this broken glass back together and put it in a mighty refined dustpan in time for emptying it on the Democrats in the midterms. Because I'm very concerned about this. I'm really concerned. I'm really concerned, and I tried to listen to this. I maybe was listening to the wrong thing. I was trying to listen to a podcast last night, and it was very fatalistic. Right at first, was that it was that the right one.
Speaker 3: No, okay, so I the wrong thing. But I do think, doctor.
Speaker 6: Gena, we do have a clip from last night. Let's play that real quickly, because I did skip over the guys. Let's play this clip real quick and then you can kind of finish your thought.
Speaker 5: If that's okay, Doctor.
Speaker 7: G Somebody needs to begin work immediately on one question, which is what unites all of us.
Speaker 8: It's probably not going to be that.
Speaker 7: Hard because most of the divisions that we think are irreparable, they're chasms. There's no way I have anything in common with that person, and my daughter married him, I'd freak out. Most of those divisions are artificial. They were actually foist out on us by our leaders, who's in competence and graf a cover. There are smart people who have been saying this for a long time. It's not to say there weren't natural differences between people. Of course there are, including between races. Of course there are. But are they bigger than the things we have in common? No, they're not. But they've been exacerbated and inflamed and intentionally highlighted as part of a long term project to divert attention from what is now very obviously true, which is that both parties have colluded against the population to make their lives better and our lives worse. There's kind of no arguing that that's a fact at this point.
Speaker 4: Is that what you were thinking about, doctor g No, I think I listened to the wrong thing last night. I'm not really good at operating YouTube videos, unfortunately, and I was trying to find it last night on YouTube, and I think I listened to the wrong thing. But no, you know what, listen, Constructive criticism is a good thing. Competition is actually a good thing. It makes us stronger, and being questioned is a good thing. So for those of us who I mean, at least for me, I'm a person who has been wrong so many times in my life. I'm always glad when someone is saying, hey, are you doing this right? Are you really thinking about this clearly? What about if you thought about this instead? A lot of times that's my children these days. But I'm ready to have the conversation. I hope Tucker calls, let's have him on the show, let's talk about it. I think I think there's a lot of conversations we had. What I don't want is for us to continue alienating people in our own party because we don't listen. I think that's really important, not saying that we have to agree with them.
Speaker 3: Nobody said that.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with Tucker on any of the on any of the terror stuff that he goes into. I don't even understand it. I've tried to understand. I don't understand it. I don't know, I could go on all day about that, because I pray about this and think about this probably about fifteen hours a day. Honestly, I'm very concerned for the future of our country because I have five amazing children and a grand baby on the way, you know, and I want things to go well, and because I love the Lord and.
Speaker 3: I want him to be glorified and all of it.
Speaker 4: All right, let's check out today's Bible verse that was sent to us by Susan Schipe, North Carolina from the YouTube chat. If you're not in our YouTube chat, please get in there. Send us your favorite Bible verse. Colassians one ten is the verse today that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing him, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. All right, let's bring in former Trump spokesworsu person.
Speaker 3: Liz Harrington.
Speaker 4: Liz, it's always great to see you, Liz. I don't think there's any doubt that someone from that table, that infamous table shot we saw the other day, is going to be very involved at the grassroots level and probably a third party unless there's some major reconciliation that happens in the meantime. Is there a way we continue to win midterms for a conservative Christians. I guess that's really my question.
Speaker 9: Well, good morning, and doesn't it kind of seem the point to contrary to what Tucker was saying there, to divide, divide the party, try to make it harder for us to win, for Republicans to whin. I didn't even say, you know, for us, because honestly a lot of points that he's making, some of them are true, but you have to go back and look at the broader picture.
Speaker 3: You know, why is that true?
Speaker 10: Yes, the two parties have worked together.
Speaker 9: And pitted people against each other and gotten rich and rigged the system. And well, who exposed all that?
Speaker 3: President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump?
Speaker 9: And why are you then turning against him when that's the battle he's fighting.
Speaker 2: That's the battle he's waging.
Speaker 9: Get the fights with the Senate. You can't even get the basic agenda through, we can't get recess appointments through all these different things that the Republican Senate.
Speaker 2: Has slow walks.
Speaker 9: So why are you then turning your fire against the one man who.
Speaker 3: Has really made all of this possible for us to see.
Speaker 9: Clearly what was happening in Washington with the corruption who put everything on the line to stand against it, whose one goal is to try to fix this country and make it great again. It just doesn't make sense, and so then you have to look what is the real motivation behind this. It sounds like you're trying to divide us, trying to make it harder for President Trump to be successful, which should be all of our goals. If you want to have constructive criticism, tell him, try to help him get past these battles, because that's how we can fix things, not by taking votes away, which honestly, I don't think is going to be very successful. This is not going to be a very successful third party, if that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Liz, not that you're a Polster, but what's your sense of this wing of MAGA. They call themselves America First. There's clearly a difference now between America First and MAGA.
Speaker 2: Though obviously MAGA is America First.
Speaker 1: But they're positioning themselves different than the overall MAGA.
Speaker 2: I'm curious what percentage do.
Speaker 1: You think roughly this wing of MAGA has call it the isolationist wing, called the non interventionist wing. They always talk about how President Trump said no more foreign wars, that's actually not what he said. What he said is no more endless foreign wars, and there's a big difference. And he also said Aron is never going to have a nuclear weapon on a campaign trills did they miss that part as well.
Speaker 2: So they're being disingenuous exactly, and.
Speaker 3: That's my problem with it.
Speaker 9: They're misconstruing what President Trump's believes, who actually has been very consistent. I mean, you can go back to the eighties and nineties. He's saying the exact same thing about China, he's saying the exact same thing about Iran, and his actions follow through. So it is disingenuous, and honestly, they've all been it seems personal. They've all been, you know, personally their jobs taken away or they you know, got into this mess themselves and President Trump didn't bail them out, like when it comes to Marjorie Taylor Green and now they're on this vendetta.
Speaker 10: I saw Jeffrey Clark alluded to a couple of weeks ago Rick Wilson formerly being as part of intelligence and kind of suggesting that the whole Lincoln project was an intelligence op.
Speaker 9: And it made me laugh because I'm like, is this the same type of thing. Is this the best they can come up with?
Speaker 3: You know? MTG.
Speaker 9: Massey Tucker, the Lincoln Project types.
Speaker 3: The Lincoln Project didn't work it certainly.
Speaker 9: I mean, it maybe gave some fodder for the fake news, which nobody trusts anyway, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Nobody listens to.
Speaker 9: But is this the best they've got? I don't think it's very high. If you're asking a percentage, maybe five percent. It seems they're all aligned on one thing. They have a problem with Israel, which is very telling, and I think it honestly misconstrues the rest of their thinking on these issues. And look, President Trump has always said peace through strength. We have to project strength to be safe.
Speaker 3: On the homeland, but he's not.
Speaker 9: Again, this is longer than I think a lot of us hoped or wanted or was the plan at the beginning this entanglement with Iran. But it's not an endless war. It is not going to be a twenty year boots on the ground awful situation like we saw in the past. That's not what he does. So again, you're absolutely right, David, they miscontrue what he's doing, and again to divide and to hurt a movement, which has been the most successful placeolitical movement that we've seen, and a real opportunity to fix Washington, to help our country and root out corruption.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Liss Harrington, I still remember hopping on the Trump bus the very first time I met you. I believe we were somewhere here in Florida was his announcement. Remember that extremely hot Florida day, and we were on the trunk bus and we were cleaning really fast because the Trump family was coming and we wanted it to look nice.
Speaker 3: Remember that. I was like, who's taking the toilet? Girl?
Speaker 4: All right, Liz Harrington, thank you so much. It's a it's been a long hike for President Trump, hasn't it it HAPs.
Speaker 9: There's more to go and people should stay united and stay the course.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thank you for being with us. All right, Coming up, we're going to check out the hottest headlines from the RAVS newsroom with Terrence Bates. So you're not gonna want to go anywhere, because we're going to be with you for the next two hours, almost right here in Real America's Voice.
Speaker 11: Newsbreak is brought to you by amac Association of Mature American Citizens.
Speaker 1: Or New York If you look closely. You got to look closely, you'll see it. There's on MANDAMI literally ruining the city.
Speaker 2: It's in there. It's in that picture somewhere. Actually it's in the entire five borough area. Welcome back to everybody, to American Sunrise. I'm David Brody. All right, let's get to teammates.
Speaker 1: He's got the role, America's voice, snooze headlines, and it's all sponsored by AMAC.
Speaker 12: Our country is under attack.
Speaker 5: The America we know is at risk of not being that way.
Speaker 12: The radical left wants to destroy America.
Speaker 2: We're not going to let that happen.
Speaker 12: The younger generation needs you to stand up and lead.
Speaker 13: It's an inside out strategy.
Speaker 12: This is more than an organization, this is a movement.
Speaker 5: We're here to say the country.
Speaker 12: AMAC is a family, over two million patriots strong.
Speaker 8: I am an AMAC member.
Speaker 12: By the way, AMAC gives you the training, resources and tools to be a citizen soldier.
Speaker 5: Each one of us can make a difference, and that's what AMAC shows every day.
Speaker 12: Plus real benefits like travel discounts, insurance and medicare guidance. We are stronger together.
Speaker 9: Our rights don't come from government, Our rights come from God.
Speaker 12: Rav family Let's stand with AMAC.
Speaker 14: To extinguish all the evil that we see around us.
Speaker 12: Scan the QR code right now or go to AMAC dot us slash RAB and let's take our country back together.
Speaker 6: On the heels of self proclaimed progressive Abdul Lsayed Senate primary win in Michigan, President Trump taking aim at the Democrat candidate and the socialist movement and the Democrat Party in general while in Las Vegas on Wednesday forty seven, saying if the country rolls the Democratic Socialist of America's dice, well it's going to crap out.
Speaker 15: Mianism is the greatest threat to our country in its history, including even World War One, World War two, Pearl Harbor nine to eleven. I think it's the greatest threat.
Speaker 6: As for Lsi ed, while he claims that he's a progressive and not a socialist, he is widely considered to be a socialist slash communist. He'll face Republican and former Michigan Congressman Mike Rodgers in November's general election. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a new director this morning after the Senate confirmed doctor Erica Schwartz to lead the public health agency. The fifty four year old one confirmation in a fifty one to forty.
Speaker 5: Four vote on Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Schwartz brings both medical and law degrees to the position, along with having served as Deputy Surgeon General. She's taking over an embattled agency that has lost more than a quarter of a time workforce Since President Trump returned to office. The CDC has reportedly seen more than three thousand layoffs and resignations. Schwartz is President Trump's third nominee to lead the nation's leading public health agency. The previous director, Susan Monterez one confirmation, but was then fired less than a month in as the administration said she just wasn't aligned with the President's agenda. That's a quick check of your headlines. Now, let's get a quick check of your forecast. Weather Nation meteorologists Tracy Anthony standing by it with what you can expect. Tracy, it is a crazy time. On one coast, you're dealing with way too much rain and flooding. On the other coast, not enough rain and wildfires.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Yeah, definitely, we've been kind of stuck in this same stalled out weather pattern and we will continue to have moisture working on shore across parts of the East Coast. So yesterday we saw the gentleman wading through the waters in Norfolk, Virginia, and now we've got a jet ski that's you know, hey, that's probably the best way to cruise because that truck that's driving in the water not going to be a good idea. So I've never been to Norfolk, but it looks pretty interesting. These areas will have a chance for severe storms today and tomorrow. The big threat is going to be damaging winds. So we do have an onshore flow that's bringing in some warm, humid air and that's what's going to help fuel the thunderstorm activity. So could have some significant downpours into the weekend and some localized flooding. But it's keeping areas like Boston up in the nineties and that feel like temperature will be close to triple digits now out west, areas like Vegas one twelve today. You were at one thirteen yesterday, that tied your previous record. And overnight lows are trending on the warm side as well, so overnight temperatures staying in the nineties for areas like Vegas, so they're not getting any relief from the heat. And Terrence, you mentioned the fire situation. The Spokene Complex fire is three different that are kind of just north of the city of Spokane, have burned over eight hundred buildings and evacuated hundreds of people. Terrence, it's a really serious situation. And this is a video from the National Guard and it just shows the terrain that these crews are battling. You know, they have got the steep, hilly terrain along with record potential high temperatures all weekend.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just to look at that fire, it's out of control still. Unfortunately they haven't gotten it fully under control just yet. All right, Tracy, we appreciate it once again, folks. As Tracy always tells you, you can scan that QR code there at the bottom of your screen and you have direct access to our friends over at weather Nation.
Speaker 5: Good to see you. Will check in with you next hour.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 6: Up Next, Victor Choken is telling a side of the story. The former Ukrainian prosecutor at the center of the Biden Bereisma controversy is laying out his version of what happened, what he alleges and who he blamed. Find out why the story is back in the spotlight. That's next here on American Sunrise.
Speaker 2: That's Wildwood, New Jersey. Remember Trump had that big rally there.
Speaker 1: What was it like thirty forty fifty thousand to seven million?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of people there with Snooky.
Speaker 1: There is the real question there down on the Jersey shore.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back everybody to American Sunrise.
Speaker 1: So there's a book by former Ukrainian prosecutor General Victor choke in and who was presenting his allegations about Joe Biden and Breize mine his removal from office. So the books called Biden's Corruption and War, and Choken lays out his version of what happened. Chokin claims he was dismissed in twenty sixteen because of pressure from then Vice President Biden.
Speaker 2: Pressure, he says.
Speaker 1: Was connected to an investigation involving the Ukrainian energy company Barisma, where of course Biden's son Hunter enters the picture because he served on the board. Chokin also alleges interference by both Ukrainian and US officials. Biden later publicly described pressuring Ukraine to remove Choken by threatening to withhold one billion dollar loan guarantee.
Speaker 17: Remember this, I remember going over convincing our team or brothers to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess the twelve thirteenth time to Kiev and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsunyak that they would take action against the state prosecutor.
Speaker 8: And they didn't.
Speaker 17: So they said they were walking out to press compt I said no. I said, I'm not going to or we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said, call him. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion and I'm going to be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look at Sai, I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.
Speaker 8: Oh, son of them.
Speaker 17: I got fired and they put in place someone who was solid.
Speaker 1: Joe, use your inside voice, don't let it ever come out. Story Time with Joe Biden. Everybody, let's bring an investigative columnist, Bill Robinson. Bill, Oh my goodness, what more can you tell us about this book? It sounds fascinating.
Speaker 18: Good morning to you, Good morning, Good morning, patriots.
Speaker 19: This book is so important because it allows us to finally go back and potentially hold some of the atrocity he's accountable in the Biden administration, the Obiden criminal clan.
Speaker 18: And uh, you know, it's just it's just.
Speaker 19: So we let him get away with escape free on Afghanistan and the treason of that little escapade which resulted in the deaths of Americans. And uh, and we really have to go back and and and get him. On this Ukraine thing, this was an intentional war set up by originally by Obama, Barack insane Obama.
Speaker 18: Uh and uh, you know, so.
Speaker 19: It's they're both green lit putin to go into the Ukraine in order to create a Ukrainian money laundering machine for the Democrat Party. They used U S I A I D to siphon funds all over the world.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 19: They used it to arrange arm shipments to Lebanon, and uh, Libya and Gaza. Of course the Democrats love Gaza.
Speaker 18: And uh you know.
Speaker 19: I mean, it's just they wanted to They wanted to support uh A, destabilizing freedom fighters all over the world.
Speaker 18: They also, you.
Speaker 19: Know, wanted to funnel money back to Act Blue into Democrats and to fund their assorted atrocities that were committing in its country. And lastly, one of my you know, real, real, real mainlanes on this is that they used Ukraine in the war there to feed the global sex trafficking of women and children. And that's the really despicable, demonic, deranged Democrats for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard bill to pick from the the plethora in the garden of Democrat corruption, but it really does seem like the Bidens were a special flower in that garden. Let's just put it that way. Will we see any accountability? I mean, old Joe, I don't think he knows where he is anymore.
Speaker 3: Jill's still there, Hunter's still around. Will we see accountability ever?
Speaker 18: I sure hope.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 19: I don't think Americans are really that familiar with Victor shit, but he was one of the few good men in the Ukrainian government, and he was really pursuing truth justice in the Ukrainian way, very similarly to President Trump. They treated him the same way they treated President Trump. They tried to kill him a couple of times with mercury poisoning and shooting him in his office, trying shooting at him through his window in his offices.
Speaker 18: So this is the same kind of treatment that President Trump has been getting.
Speaker 19: Charlie Kirk obviously was murdered by people who hated him Democrats, and you know what they're doing to Sophie Cunningham is also another example of the way Democrats.
Speaker 18: Treat us Republicans. It's time for us to fight back and put the armor of God on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and tell people, Bill, if you would, where they can get the book from this patriot who took the time to keep this alive and tell the truth that he knows personally from this whole incident, so Americans can find it.
Speaker 19: Well, I think most people go to Amazon, but you can also go to the book publishers, and I believe that's it any Benny Productions dot Com. I'm not sure exactly sure of the r L, but I mean this this Biden. Biden is probably not gonna be held accountable because he's already playing the sick role. But people like Joe Biden Joe Biden, Frank Jim Biden, Frank Biden, Valerie Biden, all of his family, and certainly people like Tony Blincoln and uh and and uh Jake Sullivan. Those people are young enough to be prosecuted, to spend a lot of time in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get your copy of Biden's Corruption and War. Thank you so much for being with us, Bill.
Speaker 18: Thanks, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back in a minute.
Speaker 1: First though, razone Don Newan releasing his new song Stortion one seven through Real America's Music. It's a song honoring America's heroes. Here's a quick review.
Speaker 20: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. Through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy. From Real America's Music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 11: Breaking news from Real America's boys.
Speaker 6: We're back with breaking news as a Senate Homeland Security committees meeting right now to potentially vote on holding Anthony fouching contempt. This is Senator Ran Paul speaking. This is going to be a good one. Let's listen.
Speaker 14: In compel compliance with its lawful demands, that is Congress's compulsory instrument. A subpoena is not an invitation. A subpoena with no consequence is not a subpoena. It's a suggestion. Seeking the truth is not a witch hunt. Accountability is not vengeance. Accountability is what stands between the American people and a repeat of the mistakes and the very real consequences of the past. The Senator Peters, you're recognized.
Speaker 8: Thank you, mis Suir Chairman.
Speaker 21: The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has a long and very proud history of conducting serious bipartisan oversight on behalf of the American people. Democrats and Republicans have worked together to follow the facts, compel information, and hold both Democratic and Republican administrations alike accountable. That work depends on the credibility of this committee. It depends on the legitimacy of our investigations and a recognition by witnesses, courts, and the public that Congress is exercising its powers dutifully. The contempt resolution before us today puts all of that at risk, following a one sided investigation and a rushed process that has repeatedly excluded them.
Speaker 6: Again, this is a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. They're going to be voting here in short order on holding Anthony Fauci in contempt of Congress for pleating the fifth repeatedly during his hearing last week. We'll continue to monitors for you and keep you updated. We'll definitely let you know how that vote ultimately turns out. In the meantime, the Trump administration is now refunded about one hundred billion dollars in tariffs that were collected under President Trump's use of emergency economic powers, including his so called Liberation Day duties. That represents roughly sixty percent of the one hundred and sixty five billion dollars that was collected before the US Supreme Court ruled that the International Emergency Economic Powers Act did not authorize the president to impose tariffs. The refunds are being sent to importers who paid those duties, with more than one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars reportedly accepted for processing. However, consumers who paid higher prices may not see that money directly, and small businesses that weren't listed as the official importer could face difficulties recovering their costs. Meanwhile, the administration has imposed new teriffs under different federal trade laws, prompting another round of legal challenges. Let's bring in the managing partner of Chapwood Investments.
Speaker 5: That would be ed Botowski. Ed good to see you.
Speaker 22: Good to see you as well.
Speaker 5: Terrence, So look so much to unpacked.
Speaker 6: I'd like to know where you want to go first, because the first thing that comes to my mind is as a consumer, I probably paid more for these items because of the tariffs. Yet I'm not getting the money back. That seems unfair to me on its face. But what do you see being the biggest pitfall here?
Speaker 22: Well, I see it amazing that the Supreme Court would rule against this.
Speaker 8: I mean, here we are in the United States.
Speaker 22: We should be able to go at things as we see fit, and we have one point seven trillion dollar deficit. That means that's how much more we've spent this year than what we've brought in, So any additional funds, if you're.
Speaker 8: An American, you should be rooting.
Speaker 22: For it if you possibly, you know, have any kind of influence on it. So that's the first thing that comes to my mind, is how dare the Supreme Court rule against this.
Speaker 6: Let's talk then bigger picture. We are in a major deficit. We've got, you know, major major spending that's gone out of con and now we're having to refund these hundreds of billions of dollars that we took in they could have helped our coffer. Big picture, how detrimental is that?
Speaker 22: Yeah, well it's money that we didn't plan on having at the beginning of the year until Liberation Day. But then, you know, when it comes to individuals, like when I go out and I buy a bag of chips, I have no idea how much more those bag of chips cost me because of the tariffs. So there's just no way of going in and microanalyzing this. So having it go back to the company, Now, if the company was doing things right, they'd give a discount in the future to their customers.
Speaker 13: But it would be impossible to go through that.
Speaker 22: I think there's like twenty five million different products that had tariffs slapped on them, So that would be a very very difficult task for anybody to go through. But again, you know, having this money would be helpful. But you know, if you really stop and take a look at our fine actual picture, it is such a disaster having forty trillion dollars in debt and then we're spending one point seven trillion more than what we bring in, and then people sit there and say.
Speaker 11: Well we should tax more.
Speaker 18: Well, that's not good for the economy.
Speaker 22: So anyway that Trump can go ahead and get more money to slow down that deficit, I applaud him for his effort, and again, just shot the Supreme Court voted against it.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 6: You know, hey, that's actually an interesting point there because doesn't set precedent. Do you think for future challenges to President Trump's policies on tariffs. Obviously he's using different laws now to justify tariffs, but people are going to challenge it. And does the Supreme Court's ruling ultimately give those challenges a little bit more fuel?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, it really depends.
Speaker 22: There's a different section that he went out and started the tariffs. Now, this was a nineteen thirty's b I didn't realize there were this many different laws that you could go back, reach back and start to use and apply him to today. But he's applying something from the nineteen thirties I think it's called Section three oh eight and trying to apply those for ten to twelve and a half percent tariffs on imports today. So again he continues to try and people should applaud this. They should absolutely applaud Trump's effort to make our economy better. Anybody who poo poos it just doesn't understand what dire straits were in at this country.
Speaker 6: Ed Botowski, you have used the word of the day, pooh pooh.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 6: Good to see you, my friend, you too, all right? There, of course is more American sunrise coming your way here in just a little bit. Also there at the bottom of your screen, you see the contempt hearing that is going on for Anthony. Fauci will continue to monitor that for you. In the meantime, I want to remind you that our friend Eric Boling is back with another Main Street America event. Be sure to tune in tomorrow at four pm for the special broadcast of Bowling.
Speaker 5: Here's a preview.
Speaker 23: From packed crowds to unforgettable conversations. Eric Bowling's Main Street America tour has been an incredible journey across the country.
Speaker 8: Make sure you subscribe to Real America's Voice.
Speaker 24: Pro Trump, pro conservative, patriotic network more so than anyone I've ever worked at.
Speaker 23: And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seventh, does he broadcast live from Joel's chop House inside the Ahern Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such a success.
Speaker 8: I think you are the new America's Cheff. Your numbers are incredible.
Speaker 23: Tune in for this special live broadcast be getting at one pm local time, or join us in person, but tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot. Beautiful place downstairs.
Speaker 2: You got some live music, John, We got this here you want.
Speaker 12: We have a big crowd a little bit later.
Speaker 23: Don't miss it. Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 11: Breaking news from Real America's Voice.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to American Sunrise. Everyone.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you being here with us. We're discussing Anthony Fauci. There is an ongoing hearing right now the Senate Committee voting this morning on whether to hold doctor Fauci in contempt of Congress. Here's some of the conversation in advance of the upcoming vote.
Speaker 24: Is that really worth destroying people's lives, shutting down businesses, destroying an economy? I argued back then that it wouldn't be. It's been six years since the pandemic began. We have not had a reckoning of What happened last Wednesday's hearing was an excellent hearing from a standpoint of legitimate questions being raised, legitimate questions the American people want answers to legitimate questions that some of them only Anthony Fauci, Saint Fauci, mister science could answer. And even though we have quotes of him saying, I'm not afraid of any oversyched me. I'm happy to talk to any over psyched me. I have nothing to hide, that's not the position he took last Wednesday. What he displayed last Wednesday was contempt for Congress, contempt for this committee, contempt for investigation, the same contempt that our ranking member, our ranking members have shown for the diligent oversight and the exposing of the truth that I've been undertaking for six years. There's nothing rushed. It's been one sided, but not because we haven't reached out, not because we haven't involved the other side, the other side, like way too many Americans have just closed their eyes, covered up their ears.
Speaker 8: And refused, refused to look at the truth.
Speaker 24: I am definitely going to vote yes on contempt of Congress, and my investigation has just begun. We've invited doctor Fauci for a transcribed interview. Okay, he doesn't want to do it in front of the American public, Come in front of our front of our committee. We'll go through detail and detail. You say you have nothing to hide. Good, we'll do it behind closed doors. We'll transcribed it. That's only one of the interviews will be conducting. So again, no, this this the last week's hearing just began.
Speaker 5: The accountability.
Speaker 24: There's a lot more accountability that's required, beg you, miss Chairman.
Speaker 14: The Committee will now proceed to consideration of an Original Revolution.
Speaker 5: We're going to.
Speaker 8: Continue to debate.
Speaker 14: Once we get on it, there's going to be time for everyone to speak. The committee will now proceed to consideration of an original resolution authorizing the President of the Senate to certify to the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, Columbia, the Committee's report concerning doctor Anthony Fauci's refusal to answer questions required by Committee subpoena.
Speaker 21: Mister Chairman, I'm going to move the motion is to be tabled.
Speaker 14: This motion to table is intended to avoid accountability. We only have one question, whether to hold a witness responsible for his contempt towards Congress. The witness had many chances to answer the questions pertinent to our investigation, and he made his decision one hundred and eleven times. I will oppose this motion and urge my colleagues to do the same.
Speaker 8: The Clerk will call.
Speaker 21: It mister comment on the motion, Mister Chairman. Chairman, I moved a table this residence until the Chairman commits to abiding by the Senate Rules, practice, and laws that address attempt of Congress under the Senate Rules long Standing Practice, as well as the US Code. Following a committee vote, the full Senate must vote to determine whether to refer a resolution of contempt of Congress to the Department of Justice. The Senate as a body, not an individual member, must make that decision. Given the Chairman Paul is indicated he may attempt to bypass this process, which is required by Senate rules and precedent. Members of this committee should move to table this resolution until we can be assured by the Chairman that he will not take action that weaken the Senates and this Committee's ability to conduct oversight in the future.
Speaker 5: The Clerk will call the Rome.
Speaker 25: Second the motion.
Speaker 26: Senator Johnson No, Center, Langford Center, Scott Center, Holly Center, Marino, Sener, Ernst Center, Moody, Sener, Peters Yes, Center, Hassen Yes, Center, Bloy Center, Fetterman Yes. Senor Kim Yes, Center, Gego.
Speaker 21: Yes by proxy, Center, slock In Yes by proxy, Paul.
Speaker 26: H zero, Mister Chairman, on the vote of those present, the yays or five, the Naser eight, on the vote by proxy, the yas or two, the Naser zero. On this vote the yays or seven, the Naser eight, and the motion is not agreed to.
Speaker 2: Mister Chairman, I moved.
Speaker 25: I moved to table consideration of this resolution until the Chairman invites the views of legal experts who can speak to the constitutional questions and legal authorities Chairman Paul has raised in his Contempt of Congress resolution. This resolution should be tabled until our committee can hear from independent experts about the applicability of the Fifth Amendment and other constitutional considerations raised by the Chairman's actions.
Speaker 14: This motion is intended to avoid accountability. I will oppose this motion and urge my colleagues to do the same.
Speaker 26: Senator Johnson Center, Langford Center, Scott Center, Holly Center, Marino Center, Ernst Center, Moody Cener, Peters Yes Center, Hassen Yes, Center, Bluementhal Yes, Sor Fetterman Center, Kim Yes Center, Geago.
Speaker 8: Yes by proxy, Er slock Kin Yes by proxy, Paul no, Miss Chairman.
Speaker 5: That's the vote.
Speaker 26: First, on the vote of those present, the Yaser five, the Naser eight, on the vote by proxy, the years er to the Nezer zero. On this vote, the Yezer seven, the Neezer eight, and the motion does not agreed to.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Miss cher.
Speaker 27: I moved to postpone consideration of this resolution until the Committee has an opportunity to hear from doctor Fauci's attorney, who was forcibly removed from the hearing last week. I should point out that doctor Fouchi had a well founded fear based on facts, that he was in jeopardy of prosecution for perjury. In fact, the Chairman and others on the committee have said the quiet part out loud. They've shouted it repeatedly that their objective in that proceeding was in fact to put doctor Fauci behind bars. He was represented by counsel who attempted to speak at this proceeding even during the darkest days of the McCarthy hearings. Council were allowed to speak. We denied that opportunity to doctor Fauci, and we should hear from his council before we move on this motion, so that we can hear his side of the legal argument here. And I would simply predict, mister Chairment, based on the long history of assertion of self incrimination rights, that there is virtually no chance the court would actually approve any contempt because he had a well founded fear of self incrimination which entitled him to invoke the Fifth Amendment, and we should hear from his council. I asked for a roll call vote.
Speaker 14: Even when the Fifth Amendment is appropriately taken where no pardon exists, the Fifth Amendment doesn't allow you to testify on the other side of the question. Basically, you are you are allowed not to self incriminate, but you're not allowed to say, oh, I'm not going to self and creminate, but that I'm going to condemn the committee and the investigation. So he attempted to do that in his opening statement, which of course have looked poorly upon. Trying to have it both ways and allowing the attorney to take the positive role of saying this is what he would have said had he spoken, but he's not going to speak. Also doesn't fit in with the history of the Fifth Amendment. So I will move to table.
Speaker 5: Mister Sherman.
Speaker 8: Miss German, I will.
Speaker 14: Oppose tabling the tabling motion.
Speaker 8: Mister Sherman.
Speaker 28: Just to clarify, what's the name of the attorney?
Speaker 27: The attorney could be of doctor Fauci's choices.
Speaker 8: I know the attorney that you're.
Speaker 28: Saying, but you said you want to hear from the attorney. What's the name of the attorney you want to hear from.
Speaker 8: I think it was David Scherdler.
Speaker 28: Mister Shella, Okay, could we put in a record that he is also the attorney for Senator Menendez in a bribery scandal. And also are you asking that you think it was something he'd be prosecuted for for answering Senator Holly's questions about the color of that equment.
Speaker 27: We could hear by the way from mister Honrado, who also represented, But you think there was.
Speaker 28: Jeopardy in the answering questions what's the color of your tie, what's the color of the floor, what's the color?
Speaker 27: The format of the hearing and the responses and who would be there could be determined by the committee. All I'm asking is that we postpone this motion until we hear from an attorney of doctor Fauci's choice representing his Fifth Amendment rights, and to respond to Senator Paul. There is well established precedent that witnesses have their attorneys here make statements before the committee, even during the McCarthy hearings. There is also well established president for a witness providing a statement at the outset and then declining to answer questions afterward. Most of the prosecutors here know that if one of us, as a prosecutor, had said I'm putting this witness behind bars and then call him to a grand jury or any other proceeding. There's simply no way that a court would say you can hold him in contempt because he's invoked his Fifth Amendment rights. I mean, this is sort of black letter basic constitutional rights, Senator Marino, and I think all of us in this committee really have a stake in making sure those rights are respected, because if we tear down the precedents and the principles of the Fifth Amendment, now there is no telling where the decline will wind us up, and we will all reap the windfall.
Speaker 8: Mister Chairman, Yes.
Speaker 29: Not to disagree with my fellow, a former Attorney General, Senator billmensaal the reason, but since Senator Marino mentioned it, the reason that I asked doctor Fauci what color his tie was, and what day of the week it was, and what color the carpet is. He looked by the way I thought he was going to answer that one. He looked very carefully at the carpet. Then he decided not to answer. The reason I asked those questions was precisely to test the good faith nature of his invocation at the Fifth Amendment, because, as the lawyers in the room will know, the invocation of the Fifth Amendment, particularly in a context where immunity has already been obtained. Doctor Fauci has full immunity. He has a full and unconditional pardon for a period of some eleven years. In that context, the assertion of the Fifth Amendment privilege only adheres.
Speaker 8: To those instances where the witness.
Speaker 29: Has a reasonable fear of future prosecution, and it must be tailored to any such fear. And the fact that he wouldn't answer questions about the tie he was wearing, or the color of the carpet, or the day of the week Senator Paul asked him about did he have a folder in front him?
Speaker 8: He wouldn't answer.
Speaker 29: That betrays the fact that his invocation of the Fifth Amendment wasn't tailored to anything. It was a predetermined, pre meda meditated design to evade this committee's questions on any subject, including emphatically those for which he has a pardon. And the United States Supreme Court has been clear for over a century, dating back to eighteen ninety six, that when a witness has received immunity, he may not stand upon his privilege, and multiple courts of appeals from including the United States Supreme Court, in the cast of guard case. It says that I'm going to quote now, a witness must reasonably believe that his statements could be used in criminal prosecution or could lead to other evidence that might be so used. The Court has also said that the danger must be real and appreciable. It must not be one of imaginary and unsubstantial character.
Speaker 8: All that to say that.
Speaker 29: I think it's pretty clear given doctor Fausti's one hundred and eleven invocations of the Fifth Amendment, including the questions that he could have no fear of prosecution on it's not going to get prosecuted for the color of his tie, shows that he had no interests and no intention of answering any of our questions, and that is an abuse. There's no privilege for any of that. And I think there was no good faith attempt to.
Speaker 27: Mister Chairman, I really need to answer with your permission that point. Whether he had a reasonable fear, I think is beyond question. Not only the chairman of the committee, but three state attorneys general have said that they are conducting investigations of doctor Fauci. The color of his high the color of the carpet. Maybe you were testing his good faith, but the standard is not the response to your questions. It is whether he had a reasonable fear, and it is to be liberally construed, as you know, under the Supreme Court cases that you cited in favor of the potential defendant. President Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment four hundred and forty times in his deposition with the New York Attorney General. Nobody held him in contempt for doing so. This right is so fundamental that we ought to seriously consider before we take this immensely historic step and hear from his counsel as to what he feared, why and how. And my motion would simply postpone consideration this contempt motion until we hear from him.
Speaker 14: The primary question of the hearing last week was to understand why doctor Fauchi made the decision to do this funding of this research in Wuhan. I can't understand how there could be any liability attached to a question of why. That's his opinion of why he funded it. There's not a crime in funding it. There's a judgement, and mister Chairman, there is.
Speaker 2: We got the Fifth Amendment.
Speaker 5: All he had to do was tell the truth.
Speaker 14: Clerk will call the role on the bluemintal motion.
Speaker 5: I will vote know Er.
Speaker 26: Johnson no, Center, Langford Center, Scott Center, Holly, Santa Marino Center, Ernst Center, Moody yes, Senator Peters Yes, Center, Hassen Yes, Center, Blumenthal Yes, Center, Fetterman Yes, Senter, Kim Center, Geago yes by proxy, Center, slock In Yes by proxy, Center, Paul No. Mister Chairman, on the vote those President, the yeas or five, the Nazer eight in the vote by proxy of the years or two, the Naser zero. On this vote the yas or seven, the NASER eight in the motion does not agreed to.
Speaker 21: Mis Chairman, I moved to UH table this resolution. I move to table consideration of this resolution until the Chairman commits to abiding by the UH oops.
Speaker 8: That was my last one.
Speaker 21: I moved to considered until the Chairman provides all members of this Cante with access to all documents, transcripts, and materials related to this investigation, which I have repeatedly requested since the beginning of this Congress. Senate and Committee rules are clear that all members of this committee have a right to access committee documents. The Chairman has publicly stated he has received over one million documents as part of this investigation and has only shared a small fraction with a minority despite repeated requests over the past year and a half. That's why I urge my colleagues to vote for this, and I just want to reply to some of the comments made by the chair that we just didn't want to look at this information. We have been asking for information for quite some period of time over the past eighteen months, and at every turn, whether it's the documents or trying to have the ability to question witnesses as we have been denied. Just in April of this year, your staff conducted a transcribed interview of Ralph Barrick without even notifying my staff about the interview. After you posted the transcript publicly, we asked for the unredacted version and the classified portion received absolutely no response. Refused to let the minority participate in the transcribed interview that doctor Fauci agreed to do voluntarily. To comment on, one of my colleagues made we could just do it and have a transcript in private.
Speaker 8: We were open to that.
Speaker 21: Doctor Fauci was open to it, but we were declined ability to do that. It was going to be one sided, and when he knew it was going to be one sided. He didn't want to come in. This committee normally always deals in a bipartisan way. We should have been there asking those questions as well.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 21: The Chairman says that there were these documents were on some sort of website. We did not know at that website. We were told that there was a letter talking about the website. We were understand it was hard copy, only we have no record of receiving it. Almost everybody on the DASA has no record.
Speaker 8: Of receiving it.
Speaker 21: And yet, as we continually asked for documents, if there was this website, which is different than what we have done as a committee, we always have a shared site where all of us can take a look at documents. We all have a writer as members of the committee to look at those documents. If this other website existed and we were supposedly told about it in a letter and we didn't get it, we don't have any record of receiving it.
Speaker 8: We didn't see it.
Speaker 21: But there were numerous times where the Chairman staff, when we were asking for documents, could have said, hey, go to that website we have, Oh, okay, we'll take a look at it. We didn't we made I don't know we have records of all these emails. We have records. I can go through them. I don't need to maybe go through them all we got them to have. You know, where are these records? We'd like to see records? Crickets, nothing, no, no.
Speaker 8: Mention of it.
Speaker 21: Could have been a mention like, oh, well, by the way we have this, this is over eighteen months, like stonewalling for eighteen months. That's not the way this committee should ever work. It didn't work when I was chair now Chairman Paul. We went through investigation. We had a detailed investigation of COVID nineteen. All those documents were provided. We worked with then ranking member Paul, under Chairman Paul. We don't get those records. That's just not the way this place should work. And I would hope my colleagues on the other side of the aisle would realize that too.
Speaker 8: Because things change.
Speaker 21: If we make this the new precedent, there will be a Democrat as a chair.
Speaker 8: Would you want them.
Speaker 19: To do that?
Speaker 8: Would you want to be treated that way?
Speaker 21: I don't think you're going to want to be treated that way as well, and you'll scream and holler about it.
Speaker 8: It should We should stop it right now.
Speaker 21: Let's continue to have the kind of bipartisan investigations that has made this committee a powerful committee over the years. Right now, we're seating all that. We're just making it highly partisan. And when you make a highly partisan, people just ignore what you do, and that's really tragic.
Speaker 8: I think it's sad. So I would urge my colleagues to table this resolution.
Speaker 21: Let us take a look at these documents.
Speaker 8: They're on his private web or whatever he has set up for it. We'll take a look at it.
Speaker 21: But we should get back to the practice where we actually have shared information. I know when Senator Johnson was chair, we had shared information. I know he wanted shared information under Chairman Paul's get to the motion.
Speaker 8: So but I'm well, let me finish is that.
Speaker 14: I've let you go on and on and we're gonna we're gonna get to the votes.
Speaker 21: Well, I understand that, but I don't remember ever cutting you off when you were ranking member, and I've always respected your rights and I continue to respect your rights. I would just hope that you would offer that same courtesy to us, because the things do change, and precedent is important, and I would urge my colleagues to table this resolution til we have a chance to look at the rect the information, as has been the practice of this committee for as long as this committee has been in existence.
Speaker 14: For the record, Anthony Fauci refused a voluntary private deposition, and that's why he was brought in under subpoena.
Speaker 2: Don't interrupt the chair. Don't interrupt the chair.
Speaker 14: With regard to access to records, there has been an unprecedented access to records. They have all been uploaded on a website that you were invited to join.
Speaker 5: You refuse to join.
Speaker 14: You had utter disdain. You'd never even asked for the past where not one of you ever signed up. It's been up for over a year. The information is there for the taking. I've repeated it publicly over and over. Don't come to this hearing saying you weren't given the records. The records were given.
Speaker 8: The clerk will call the role.
Speaker 2: You've been talking.
Speaker 30: I had nauseum center, Marino center, Center, Moody Center, Peters Yes, Center, Hassen Yes, Center.
Speaker 26: Center, Fetterman Senter, Kim Center, Guyago.
Speaker 2: Yes by proxy, Center, slot Kin yes by proxy.
Speaker 26: No, Mister Chairman, on the vote, was present the Yeas or five, the Naser eight on the vote by proxy the Ya's or two the Nazers. You're on this vote the Yeas or seven, the Naser eight and the motion does not agreed to.
Speaker 14: Seeing no other motions, the question is on reporting of an original resolution.
Speaker 8: Chairman, I have I have emotion.
Speaker 14: Mister, we will entertain more emotions, but the discussion has become dilatory, and so the discussion I have. I have one more listen to my ruling. The discussion will be for two minutes. You will have two minutes to prevent to present your motion. Senator Blumenthal, thank you, Miss Chairman.
Speaker 27: I moved to postpone consideration of this resolution until this Committee has an opportunity to seek leave from the Department of Justice to obtain in a cord order providing doctor Fauci with immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony on matters raised during the committee's hearing. The immunity from prosecution could be limited to perjury. It is standard procedure, and again we need to hear from his council. So whether it would be satisfactory to provide immunity if this committee is really interested in serious answers to the serious questions it will seek to provide him with this very limited immunity to appear before this committee. There is a need for a serious inquiry to answer questions arising from the pandemic. We need to know where COVID originated, how it spread, what could have been done better. We need to hear not only from doctor Fauci, but from others in the course of a bipartisan, non partisan inquiry, perhaps through a commission, where again doctor Fauci could testify a nine to eleven type commission. But this kind of show trial is no way to elicit the important information that the country needs to know. So I asked that we postponed consideration this resolution until we can give doctor Fouci the kind of legal protection against self incrimination that he needs.
Speaker 26: The Clerk Will Color Role, Senator Johnson Center, Langford Center, Scott Sa, Holly Center, Marino Senter, Ernst Centa, Moody Sener, Peters Yes Center, Hassen Center, Blumenthal Center, Fetterman Center, Kim Center, Geyago Yes, Proxy, ser Slackin Yes, Proxyer Paul No, Mister Chairman on the vote those President the years or five the Nayser eight on the vote by proxy the or to the naser'szer on this about the Yezer seven the Naser eight, and the motion is not agreed to.
Speaker 8: Mister Chairman.
Speaker 21: I'd like to, mister Chairman, without objection, I'd like to enter into the record all of the copies of emails so that we sent to your staff asking to have access to information. And you will see in these emails there's either absolutely no response or are no way to understand that there's a separate email or a separate play somewhere where we can get an email. Certainly, I'll put these in the records without objection. Certainly would be opening open to see any emails that actually told us about this. We can't find any in any of our electronic records, and we'd be open to seeing that. But I would like to do this without objection.
Speaker 14: Without objection, seeing no other emotions. The question is on reporting original by me, mister Chairman, go ahead, seeing no other motions. The question is on reporting of an original resolution regarding contempt of Congress.
Speaker 5: The cleric will call the role.
Speaker 26: Sentator Johnson, Yes, Centerlank Senor Scotty Senor Holly Center, Marino on.
Speaker 28: Behalf of the millions of people harmed by Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 8: Resoundingly Yes.
Speaker 26: Center, Ern's Center, Moody, Sener, Peters Center, Hassen, Sarah Blumenthal, Center, Fetterman, Senter, Kim Center, Geago.
Speaker 8: No by proxy, Center Slock No, Biproxy, Paul Yes, Scott.
Speaker 26: Mister Chairman, on the vote of those present, the YASER eight, THEASER five, on the vote by proxy, and for the record only, the YASER zero, the NASER two on this vote, the YASER eight, the NASER five, and the motion is agreed to.
Speaker 8: Mister chairman.
Speaker 21: Uh uhcognized you, mister Chairman.
Speaker 14: We've had ample remarks on this. The chair will limit remarks to two minutes. I will give you another chance to state your opinion, which has been amply stated.
Speaker 8: You have two minutes, well, mister Chairman.
Speaker 21: Pursuant to Committee Rule six B and Senate Rule twenty six, Section ten C, I'm notifying you that I intend to file minority views regarding this resolution.
Speaker 8: The Clerk will report the conclusion of the vote.
Speaker 14: Just and that is reported favorably commit The Committee will out proceed to consideration of S four or five five, a bill to require the US Post Service to designate zip codes for certain communities.
Speaker 2: Center Ernest.
Speaker 31: Yes, thank you mister Chairman for holding today's markup, and I do have an amendment at the desk in the nature of substitute for S four five five designating single zip codes. Americans deserve timely and efficient mail service, and unfortunately, far too many of our communities aren't having their needs met by the United States Postal Service. We have delayed tax refunds, we have voter registration confusion, there are misdirected prescription deliveries. And it's time we change this because our families are facing real word world consequences by having an outdated USPS ZIP code. So these folks aren't minor inconveniences, they are affecting our families. Now, cities can appeal to the US Postal System for changing their zip codes, and most often the answer is no to those communities, and unfortunately the process is not transparent and they can only appeal these no's every ten years. And so we have communities like Urbandale, Iowa, where families are medical centers and our schools are not receiving their mail or have to send someone to a post office. A community over to collect their misdirected mail. This is not acceptable and it is time for Congress to act. A lot of folks will say that Congress shouldn't be involved in this, but we should be because this is one place where the Constitution couldn't be clearer. Article one, Section eight.
Speaker 5: Club. All right, welcome back everyone.
Speaker 6: The big headline Anthony Fauci being held in contempt of Congress. His case will now go to the Justice Department, which will ultimately decide what charges to bring, if any charges would be brought, and then the investigation will continue.
Speaker 5: Doctor Geena David here with us. Doctor Gene, I know you've been hot on this.
Speaker 6: You've said that you want Anthony Fauci held in contempt or more importantly, held accountable for his alleged crimes. Do you feel a little vindicated at this point.
Speaker 3: We'll see, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: All I can think this whole entire time, while these senators or being you know, moronic, is this is your one chance to redeem yourselves to the American people.
Speaker 3: This is your one chance.
Speaker 4: You are so vastly unpopular, so thought of as a group of do nothings, and here's your one chance. But you know, David, I'm honestly not surprised. I have to tell you, you know, I do this. I watch all of the other side of news. I listened to all of their voices. I make a habit of this to hold myself accountable for what I think I believe, and I could not believe the way they.
Speaker 3: Were depicting Fauci.
Speaker 4: Did you guys watch any of this If you watched MS NOW, or you watched CNN, or you watched BBC or any of these If you watch them, the way they depicted this entire scenario was like, it's a parallel universe, is all I can say. They are not in the same reality the rest of us are. In days they were seeing things like the entrapment of Republican senators on Fauci. You know what they're doing to poor doctor Fauci after everything he sacrificed for America, making him into some sort of hero, and their side really believes this.
Speaker 3: That's the scary part.
Speaker 2: Such a great point, Gina.
Speaker 1: All that was missing in front of Democrats this morning was a idol of Anthony Fauci in.
Speaker 2: Front of their desks and burning incense.
Speaker 1: And that's really what it boiled down to and you make such a great point that this was their chance. They now have the data they I mean, once again, they were wrong in twenty twenty. But if you want to just get take them off the hook for a moment, I don't. But if you do, this was their chance to correct it.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 1: They now have all of the data. They see what this has done to our kids. They see that what is done to the skepticism and this.
Speaker 2: Whole idea of trust the science.
Speaker 1: They had an opportunity to correct it, and they didn't do it. Shame on all of them in a pox and all their houses. Let me just say one thing. During the break in the chat, I have mentioned something, and so I know a lot of folks obviously following us in the chat, I had said something about that this committee vote would then be referred to.
Speaker 2: The full Senate.
Speaker 1: No, that won't happen, as Terence, as you pointed out, this is one of those unusual situations where it's in essence it's a criminal referral. If you will over to the DOJ, and the DOJ will now take it from there. There will be no Senate vote, And quite frankly, there's a reason there won't be a full Senate vote because they.
Speaker 2: Can't get it past the US Senate. That's the truth of the matter.
Speaker 1: So because of that, they are able to refer to the DOJ. And now it's up to Blanche. If it's going to be Todd Blanche and the DOJ, what are they going to do with it? Are they going to bring criminal charges against Anthony Fauci I suspect they will? And then at that point there becomes a legal fight and we'll be talking about the Supreme Court for the next two, three, four, six months whatever it is, because this is going to the Supreme Court. Whether or not he actually was in contempt of is based on the pardon that Faulcy received.
Speaker 2: So this is a a.
Speaker 1: DOJ fight, te Bates, and then it became not a fight but a DOJ decision and then then a legal fight. That those are the two subcess.
Speaker 6: And David, just to expound on that, I'm not a lawyer, but i did stay in a holiday in last night, and so I've.
Speaker 5: Got on my lawyer cap right now.
Speaker 6: The ultimate issue here is uh, the ultimate issue here is that it's not about what happened before the pardon. It's about what happened after the fact that Anthony Fauti, Anthony Fauci, excuse me, pleaded the fifth and whether in fact he was covered on pleading the Fifth from any criminal prosecution. The argument, of course from Republicans is well, you've already got immunity, so you should have answered our questions, and you showed contempt for Congress by not answering those questions. And so that is ultimately a question that the Department of Justice is going to have to assess whether in fact he did show contempt, not because he because he asserted his his Fifth Amendment right, but whether in fact he's skirted Congress by not answering questions even though he had legal protections. So that's really going to be at the heart of all of this.
Speaker 5: And if I could just.
Speaker 2: Add one more thing, David Nim please take this.
Speaker 5: I found it interesting.
Speaker 6: I was thinking the entire time, Okay, so this is like a political delay of game, like in football from Democrats. They kept kind of coming up with these arguments trying to skirt this particular vote which we knew was going to come. And one of the senators said, oh, well, we want to go to the Department of Justice. And get them to assure us that they are not going to hold Anthony founching contempts or that they won't prosecute him, that they'll.
Speaker 5: Give him immunity for perjury.
Speaker 6: And then we want to hear from Anthony Fauci again, why would you give someone immuni from perjury? Like, why would you excuse the perjury in the first place? And then beyond that, how are you going to trust someone that you just admitted perjured himself. Just doesn't make sense. And I'm glad this played out in front of the American people. All Right, I'm done, I'm off my soulbox. Please, lady and gentlemen take it.
Speaker 3: Good news.
Speaker 4: James Uthmeyer, who is the Assistant ag in Florida, has obviously announced that he is going to go in hard against Fauci because he does not have immunity in the states. So we'll hope that other states follow suit. Missouri, I'm looking at you, and perhaps Alabama and some other good red states.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping we'll follow suit.
Speaker 1: David, let me just say real quick on the immunity in the states. Each state has a different you know, how long immunity lasts for in.
Speaker 2: Terms of the statue of limitations.
Speaker 1: Okay, so for example Louisiana, which is thinking about bringing charges instauci, it's six years there. Well, when did the crime, If there was a crime in Louisiana, when did that specifically happen? And then you go six years back from there, so it can get murky, It can get very murky.
Speaker 6: Got you, absolutely, This was interesting to know to watch play out, and I'm glad it played out publicly so the American people can see who stands where for sure. Good discussion, guys, Glad we were able to share that together. More American sunrise coming your way after this quick break.
Speaker 12: Our country is under attack. The radical left, woke agenda is infiltrating our schools, our houses of worship, our government, and our media. The younger generation needs you, the older, wiser generation, to stand up and lead us back to the right path. Think you're too old to fight back, Think again. Stand up right now and join AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens. AMAC will give you the training and resources to become a citizen soldier so you can fight for the country you love before it's too late. AMAC is more than two million patriots strong. You need to be the next to raise your hand and join. Will you defend democracy? Will you fight for the nation you love? Scan the QR code right now or go to amac dot us slash rav. Time is running out, Stand up, up and fight today.
Speaker 2: Meg America great again.
Speaker 5: Welcome back everyone.
Speaker 6: We're getting you ready for the opening bell at the New York Slock Exchange. It's set to ring here in about five minutes. Here's a look at pre market trading. Not looking so good. The Dow looks like it's one of the few bright spots. The S and P five hundred also back in the green that's been going up and down. The NAZAC, that of course, is the tech heavy index is in the red. We'll continue to monitor all of this for you and again take it to New York for the opening bell here in short order. First though, let's get you over to David Brodie.
Speaker 2: David, good morning, Good morning, t Bates. All right.
Speaker 1: A million dollar battle erupting in Tennessee, where a left leaning billionaire is pouring cash into an effort to unseat Republican congressman and the Ogles.
Speaker 2: The invest In Tomorrow Coalition has already.
Speaker 1: Spent about two million bucks attacking Ogles and boosting his Republican primary challenger, a former Tennessee Agricultural Commissioner, Charlie hatcher Or.
Speaker 2: Ogle says the spending is about more than energy policy.
Speaker 1: He believes his close alliance with President Trump and has pushed to roll back green energy subsidies and made him a target Tennessee voters, by the way, sets ahead to the polls today on a Thursday for that primary. I believe Tennessee is the only state in the country that has primaries on a Thursday.
Speaker 2: I may be wrong. I'm just an anchor. A congressman.
Speaker 1: Andy Ogles joins us now a congressman, good morning to you, and good luck. What can you tell us about this? They're targeting you, obviously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 32: You know, as the Trump endorsed candidate, as someone who's very close to the President, I carry most or a lot of his legislation. In the words of the super pac you know, I'm public enemy number one, and they're going to try to make an example out of me because I am so conservative, and to strike fear into other Republicans to not vote as conservative as I do.
Speaker 5: But look, we're leading.
Speaker 33: At the end of the day.
Speaker 5: This is up to the voters.
Speaker 32: And so, you know, I ask and encourage everybody to go vote, because you literally have a billionaire from California, someone who's given Kamala Harris ten to fifteen million dollars. So this guy's a lefty and he's now pouring two million dollars against me. And the reason is is he's making so much money off of these green energy subsidies that when I help take it away and made him Matt and so. But that's the problem, is that it's not the role of government to send millions of dollars to a billionaire in California when we have veterans killing themselves at of rate of twenty to twenty two a day. The veterans need our support. We have third graders who can't rewrite or do arithmetic. In fact, I have Secretary Kennedy. I'm hosting him here in Nashville this morning as we're going to go to some of the head start programs and we, you know, look to reduce regulation and create greater access because when you exit third grade, if you can't read or write, and you go into the fourth grade, you're more likely to go to prison when you're an adult. So it's important that we investor in our children, not billionaires in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Congress, not to get wonky or anything, but kind of give us a lay of the land in terms of what the polling has been like there and what the turnout needs to be and all all of that.
Speaker 32: Well, you know, Tennessee redistricted, so about ninety percent of my.
Speaker 5: District is new so my old or I.
Speaker 32: Guess technically my current district is a very small, compact district just south of Nashville. Now, I have the suburbs of Nashville. I go up to the Kentucky border, so around Nashville to Fort Campbell.
Speaker 2: I go across the border.
Speaker 32: Of Kentucky to the far corner to Real Food Lake. Then I go down the Mississippi River and I have West Memphis. So I have this giant kind of arch from middle to the far west Tennessee. But it's beautiful country and I'm honored to serve it. But to that being said, I've been leading in the polls from the beginning. I'm currently leading in the polls. But you take nothing for granted. Our kids play sports and we always tell them to finish strong. You never quit until the bell has rung until you've run through the day, and that's what I'm doing here in Tennessee today.
Speaker 2: Well, Congressmanbles, we've been a front of the show.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you coming on and we wish you the best of luck today down there in Tenner.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much and appreciate all that y'all do you.
Speaker 1: Bet all right, let's head back to Ta Bates now in Denver for the opening bell of New York Stock Exchange, sponsored by AMAC.
Speaker 33: The Association of Mature American Citizens is the conservative voice for Americans fifty and older. AMAC is fighting for the values that you hold, dear. Joined today, together we can right the course of America.
Speaker 6: We're about a minute away from an opening bellow to New York Stock Exchange. Yeah, I'm checking my clock now at seven twenty nine, my time, seven twenty nine, Mountain time. At thirty is when the bell is going to ring. Here's a look at pre market trading. As you can see the down the S and P five hundred looking pretty positive right now. Unfortunately, the NASDAC is in the red and the rest of the board, uh, someone in the red as well.
Speaker 5: A mixed bag. You hear the applause.
Speaker 6: There behind you there it is America two fifty at the podium. This means the opening bell is going to ring here in short order, and then we'll get an idea of how the markets are looking on.
Speaker 5: This Thursday of trading.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go, ladies and gentlemen, the opening bells set to rings here momentarily right on queue.
Speaker 32: There you have what.
Speaker 6: The markets are now officially open. Those first sales are being entered. And here's how things are looking to start this Thursday of trading. The Dow remaining in the green, and as you just saw, the S and P five hundred just went back to the green. The NASDAC, however, the Tech Heavy index still in the red. There the other indices and precious metals and those sorts of things, you can see those on your board as well. Well, folks, you typically don't wait until your house is on fire in order to install a smoke detective. You also don't wait until the wind and rain hammer your windows and the power goes out to prepare for a hurricane. Plus, you don't reach for your seat belt after the impact, because after the crash, the hurricane, or the house fire, well it's too late right. Similarly, you don't want to wait until the dollar goes to zero before you buy gold.
Speaker 5: It's too late by then.
Speaker 6: That's why you may want to consider diversifying with precious metals right now, because you just never know what's going to threaten your savings next. Persistent inflation, a weakening dollar, unexpected financial disruptions, it can all be a major mess. You don't know what's coming. But you can take a preventative step. Do that right now by requesting a free information kit on gold from the folks over at the Birch Gold Group. Simply text the word America to the number ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. There's no cost, there's no obligation here to straightforward information on how you can diversify your savings even with an IRA or four one K, simply by.
Speaker 5: Focusing on gold.
Speaker 6: We trust the folks over at the Birch Gold Group here at Real America's Voice, and you can trust them as well. Simply text the word America to the number ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. All right, Tom, to take another quick break when we come back here on America in Sunrise. Multiple polls are showing that Democrat James Tallarico is inching ahead of Republican Ken Paxton in a highly watched Senate race in Texas. So could Democrats actually stage a historic upset in the deep red state. We'll discuss right after the break first, though, just a reminder, Rasberry own Eric Bowling back with another Main Street America event.
Speaker 5: Be sure to tune in.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow at four o'clock for the special broadcast of Bowling.
Speaker 5: Here's a preview.
Speaker 23: From packed crowds to unforgettable conversations. Eric Bolan's Main Street America tour has been an incredible journey across the country.
Speaker 24: Make sure you subscribe to Real America's Voice, pro Trump, pro conservative, patriotic network more so than anyone I've.
Speaker 23: Ever worked at. And now it's time for the next stop, Las Vegas. Join Eric Friday, August seventh, does he broadcast live from Joel's Chophouse inside the Ahearn Hotel, bringing you the stories, the voices, and the energy that have made this tour such a success.
Speaker 8: I think you are at the New america'sriff. Your numbers are incredible.
Speaker 23: Tune in for this special live broadcast. We get it at one VM local time or join us in person. The tickets won't last long. Scan the QR code right now to secure your spot.
Speaker 8: Beautiful place downstairs.
Speaker 12: We got some live music, John, We got this here.
Speaker 23: John.
Speaker 12: We have a big crowd a little bit later.
Speaker 23: Don't miss it. Friday, August seventh, only on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back to American Sunrise. I'm doctor Gee. We're so happy you joined us this morning. We invite you to hop in our conversation on YouTube. Getter and Rumble. We are in the chat there. It is lots of fun. We spent a lot of time talking about food, especially Cole Slot. We want to know your opinions on that from yesterday. All right, it is time now to take the political polls of America. Here's the beat today. A new poland Texas showing just how competitive the state's US Senate race could be, with Democratic James Tollerico holding a narrow lead over Republican Ken Paxton. The Texas Southern University poll Tallerico has is ahead forty seven to forty five percent, now the third straight poll this is showing the Democrat edging ahead of Paxton.
Speaker 3: The poll shows.
Speaker 4: Talerrico with a major edge among independents, though, sixty three to twenty three percent, while Paxston leads among men and also white voters. Let's talk more about this with Terrence bas and David Birdie. I mean, I know this is probably not cool to say, but like his deceptive, boyish looking face annoys the daylight, I'm sure that's not appropriate. So I'm I'm just yeah venting, David, go ahead, wolf.
Speaker 2: In sheep's clothing.
Speaker 1: Now times have I said I've said this, You guys know I've said it. I said it right from the beginning, not just about that, but I said, do not sleep on tallar Rico. I've been very clear about this. We're seeing in poll after Paul after Paul. I've interviewed him three times. I know the deal with tallar Rico. Okay, I've seen this before. He's very slick. And remember, he's not going to fool mag of diehards. He's not going to fool people that are up on the news. But it'll fool a lot of other people. And guess what, that's the majority of voters. That's the truth, and because of that you get polls like this. But can I just let me just finish the full point t base, which is that this is like you said, there, you know, the third straight poll that we're seeing. This isn't an outlier poll. Here's the other problem, and this is the biggest problem at all.
Speaker 2: You see that number among independents.
Speaker 1: Paxton is losing independent voters in Texas to tall Rico by forty four zero forty points. Listen, y'all in Texas, y'all need to get busy. Y'all need to get busy because this is this is critical mass, and it doesn't We're.
Speaker 2: Not you can't.
Speaker 1: I wait till September October. It starts now.
Speaker 6: I was talking to a buddy who lives up in Denton, Texas, that's just north of Dallas, and he was bringing up the fact that there are some concerns among people, some rally concerns. There's, of course the infidelity allegations about Paxton and his wife, and then of course the fact that he was brought up on charges while attorney general in Texas, and that's giving people some voters there in Texas pause. It's not about policy, it's about character, and there are questions for some voters there in Texas about that, and so that might ultimately be an achilles heel for Ken Paxton. Whether justifiable or not, it is an issue for some voters there in Texas.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned, though, about an enthusiasm gap. I'm concerned about what this looks like. We're looking at Texas right now. Texas, Like I just have to keep telling myself that over and over again that they would vote for someone like Tallarico over Paxton, who, regardless of whatever personal issues, is known as a solid like bread and butter kind of conservative right in terms of policy.
Speaker 3: Versus Tall Rico. I mean, I'm just I can't even let that sink into memory.
Speaker 1: Grafts are changing, demographic excuse me, demographics are changing in Texas, and.
Speaker 4: That is my concern and what this is telling us going forward, what this is telling us just about the enthusiasm gap I was talking about in terms of our conservative is going to turn out at the polls our Democrats were motivated for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: It's weird. I feel like the divide on the right, and.
Speaker 4: You guys correct me if I'm wrong, But this is how I'm just a lot of times, my gut instinct, I hate how right it is. Sometimes I feel like the division on the right is causing conservatives to just kind of want to sit back and not really do anything and not really say anything, I feel like, and cancel each other by the way, I feel like the divide on the left is making the moderate left want to get out there and take their party back, and the radical left want to get out there and take control of the Democrat Party, so that means they have a major motivator to get to the polls, while Conservatives are all going, gosh, I wish we weren't fighting, and gosh, I really hate and I just want to cancel these people on our side.
Speaker 3: They're saying what I don't believe and all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: I just think we really have to look in the mirror right now, Conservatives, if we want to win in the midterms.
Speaker 3: Changing gears.
Speaker 4: Aj Rice is back with a new book taking aim at what he sees as the absurdities of American modern American culture, and this time he's going after gender politics, the media, Hollywood, sports, and the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: In The Bearded.
Speaker 4: Lady, which I know I can't unsee, Send me eye Bleach, Rice uses political satire and shock humor to argue that what he calls the trans mafia has helped drive a cultural shift he believes is detached from objective reality.
Speaker 3: Imagine that.
Speaker 4: The book is the latest in Rice's Mental Illness trilogy, following The Woking Dead and the White Privilege album. He joins us, now, Aja, glad to have you with us. I got this copy in the book and of your book, and I think you're great that cover. Though I can't unsee it, I need, I believe, and I want to know if you're going to send it to me.
Speaker 13: Absolutely absolutely, it's set you like a case of them. Look, you know that our job usually you know, and you guys do a little bit here, is to transform horror into humor, sometimes using satire, using comedy. It kind of acts as a cultural autopsy. So there's been a lot of books about trans doctors have written them, although I got to do you know, Gina, you've talked about it, You've written columns about it. I wanted to do a cultural autopsy, not a medical one, just just to get into this sort of nuts and bolts of why the Democrat Party, liberalism, the DSA and others are are wedded to dying on the Bearded Lady Hill. For this one small segment of basically nothing. They are willing and that's the curse. The curse is the fact that they can't shake it. And it does appear they've learned nothing from the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 1: Well, aj, you know you're arguing that gender ideology has moved beyond individual beliefs and into institutions.
Speaker 2: Talk about where you see that plane out so clearly, And I got to tell you, you know, to me.
Speaker 1: This is all about the liberal left, the anarchists left, the socialist left, breaking down the paradigms of the family.
Speaker 2: Confusion and chaos are their friend absolutely.
Speaker 13: And look I wrote about that in the White Privileged album. The three things under assault is Western civ so Greco Roman Jeneo Christian civilization, the nuclear family. Black Lives Matter told us that on their website, and of course the middle class if they can shake these things, and they do it with different flavor of totalitarian ice cream. Right. So Antifa does this, the Me Too movement does that. The trans mafia does an attack on, like you said, the traditional family. But it also is about capturing. It's about capturing children, in some cases mentally ill adults, and it spreads like a peer contagion, right, that's what this is. So it you know, there's something in science and in literature called the Worther effect, which is copycat suicide. So what you kind of see with the way they try to groom children or try to remove one parent that believes one thing and another parent that believes another is this spreads like peer pressure mixed with a social contagion, and the media gives them power. The Democrat Party scared the death of challenging these people. Very few people, you know, Bill Maher, Fetterman, maybe Stephen A. Smith, very few others. Seth Malten was one, but then heeped back down on it this week. Yah, I'm sorry, bearded lady. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I would love for you to run my daughter over at lacrosse practice. So they are wedded to this. They can't untether themselves from it. And look, guys, there's plenty of people that get serious with it. This is a serious topic. But you know, comedy is moral warfare by other means, and that's what I try to do with the book.
Speaker 6: I appreciate your use of satire to kind of push back and try to fight back about on this issue, but at some point in time, give us some practical steps that we all need to do. Satire is great, makes us laugh, hopefully makes us think a bit more probingly about some of these issues. But the pendulum has got to swing back the other way. I think you would agree.
Speaker 13: I think we are winning. You saw Major League Baseball. You know, look, major League Baseball made all their players put you know, rainbow on their hat. And look, I run a PR firm, so I know in these day, in these offices, how these marketing departments are concocting this stuff. And you know, technology helps us push back. Parents being mobilized absolutely helps us push back. It was amazing to see that happened, because you know, they started to basically threaten players that were writing Bible verses on their hat, you know, as a form of protest for sure that you know that they were gonna be fined if they didn't play along.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 13: Vance weighed in, other people weighed in, and they kind of backed down. So I mean they're gonna keep coming on this though, guys, I mean they fighting against the woking dead. They might not use these terms anymore because we've kind of made them radioactive. Woke or dei. But until look, the Trump era has been about one thing, and that is shaming and mocking your enemies. He has prevented wars by doing this, by going after the leader of North Korea. Next thing you know, he's having lunch with it. And I think conservatives have gotten really good at this, and the left is still trying to scramble on how to respond.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, God told us this would happened. It's definitely right there in the Bible, and it's happened in history, and we've forgotten it and therefore are doomed to repeat it if we don't take this seriously. But it's a good chance to have a laugh and look at the satire of it all in your new book. We're excited about it, aj Rice, thanks for being here with us today.
Speaker 13: Doctor Jett, I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 4: The book is sold, of course, where you find any good books, you can find it there.
Speaker 3: All right, coming up, Comedian.
Speaker 4: John Stewart challenges Senator John Fetterman over his position on Israel. We're gonna roll that clip right after the break, but first, Rav's own Don Newan releasing his new song Extortion seventeen It's an amazing historic ballot. This is all happening through the amazing Real America's Music ram. It's a new song honoring American heroes and telling the story of history that many might otherwise forget.
Speaker 3: Here's a preview.
Speaker 20: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. Through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy. From Real America's Music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 5: Rackets a job.
Speaker 11: Let's spill some tea.
Speaker 6: This segment is sponsored by Artillery Tea Company. It's veteran owned and it is built for those who serve. Scan the QR code right there at the bottom of your screen right now for special rav offer on their new iced Tea starter kit.
Speaker 5: The kit includes thirty total.
Speaker 6: Servings of their top five iced tea blends that are designed for maximum bold flavor. Plus you can score yourself a custom sticker and cold brewing instructions for making the perfect iced tea like you have never tasted before, and you can get it.
Speaker 5: Done simple and fast.
Speaker 6: Normally this is a fifty five dollars value, but right now you can get it for just twenty nine to ninety five plus free shipping. Scan the QR code right now before this deal ends. It's stare at the bottom of your screen. I'll take a quick breath and allow you to scan the code. All right, let's get right into what's in the cup today, folks. Senator John Fetterman says that support for Israel is a red line for him, so much so that he previously said that he would leave the Democratic Party if it ever became officially anti Israel. Fetterman was challenged on this idea during an interview with comedian John Stewart, who of course questioned whether Israel should really be the issue that determines who belongs in the Democratic Party or not.
Speaker 34: So for you, you could agree with them ninety percent, but Israel is the red line. Absolutely Israel for me, like I can't ever turn my back to Israel after where it's at.
Speaker 12: And I mean no disrespect on this, but that is not our country.
Speaker 34: And what I'm saying is like, if you are a DSA member, if you are a member of a specific political party, run under your own banner.
Speaker 5: All right, let's bring in David doctor Gina to discuss. David.
Speaker 6: Of course, I'm going to defer to you first. I suspect you have some ideas here.
Speaker 1: Well, First of all, I disagree with the disclaimers. I disagree with John Fetterman on about ninety seven percent of issues. Now, having said that, God bless John Fetterman for saying that. Absolutely absolutely, I'm glad it's his red line in the sand. Look, here's the bottom line. This is a moral imperative. Okay, these are modern day Nazis we're talking about. You have to understand it from that termament, With that terminology in mind, if you believe that Hamas and Iran and all of those folks over there are modern day Nazis, because they are and they're trying to exterminate the Jewish people, that is their stated doctrine. If you believe that, then why the heck wouldn't you stand with Israel so someone explain why you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Now America, this is.
Speaker 1: Not about Israel as much as it about is America's interest. Israel is an America's interest, There's no doubt about it. A strong democracy, a strong country over there that's fighting the bad guys on the front lines is an America's interest. A world without Israel is a is.
Speaker 2: An America that is not as safe, no doubt about it. You can make the direct line. But good for John Fetterman.
Speaker 1: And once again, if these are modern day Nazis, and they are that have killed a thousand or so Americans since nineteen seventy nine, they have American blood on their hands, why in the world wouldn't we be standing with Israel, who are fighting these horrible modern day Nazis every single day.
Speaker 2: Good for him?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I don't know if I've ever seen John Fetterman in a suit, So I'm still in shock. I've got the bearded lady and I've got John Fetterman in a suit, and i just don't know what else I'm going to see today. But you know, David, this is a much longer to ussion that you and I've been having, like all day, every day. We talk about this, We text back and forth about this, and it's a very interesting one and it's a very scriptural one.
Speaker 3: And I would just say, because.
Speaker 4: There's not time to really go into everything, it's just a time for Christians to really be on our knees, be in the word and uh and and to be deeply in prayer because we have to understand God's God's true word here on all of this, because it's final. And if we are out there, you know, thumping on this and we're not saying what God actually says, I think there's a great danger in that. So I think we need to all guard our hearts and our tongues very closely.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I'm okay, I think I'm thumping on this, but I also think I'm correct biblically.
Speaker 2: But I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I wasn't speaking specifically about.
Speaker 35: You, okay, Well, because I was just thumbing David, I'll say even more powers you touched on something that I think is critical America's interest.
Speaker 6: We always have to America's interests at the forefront. And I think, as you said, that Israel is an America's interest.
Speaker 5: That's just a policy thing.
Speaker 6: Forget that, and I guess I shouldn't take the Bible out of it, but just from a very grassroots standpoint, if it's an America's interest, then we should support.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? How big is this?
Speaker 18: Does that mean?
Speaker 4: Our security has even said I believe on this show that you are not not comfortable with the amount of money that the United States gives Israel?
Speaker 3: Am I misquoting you on that?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're misquoting me. I think it's a longer discussion.
Speaker 3: It's a longer way.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, we'll have that. We have to go.
Speaker 6: We will have that discussion that at some point in time. I'll text you guys more American Sunrise coming your way in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back to American Sunrise. I'm doctor Gina. Thank you so much for being with us this morning. It is time now for our this and that. Today I'm asking my co hosts about chicken wings, David Birdie and Terrence drummis or flats. David, I'm going to go to you first.
Speaker 1: I am not a chicken expert. Clearly we've established that on the show. I will say flats flats, Terrence.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Why I'm a drummy guy. Go ahead. I'm sorry, go ahead, I asked you.
Speaker 2: I just want to extra fried. I need a little not for excuse me, I shouldn't say fried. I'm the show. I need a little extra crispy, little extra crispy.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 6: It's all drums for me all day. They have more meat than the flats, and they're easier to eat. You just eat around the bone. It's drummies for me all day. Go ahead, I think that's common.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 4: Actually, so here's the thing from I mean, I don't mean to like condescend you guys, because I love you and respect.
Speaker 3: You, and you're both smarter than me.
Speaker 4: But we're talking about food here, and I am the expert on food.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I am. It's just I'm accepting you are.
Speaker 4: You should accept it too. Here's the reality on chicken wings. The drummis have more meat, yes here, and so I knew you would like them better. The flats have more flavor, David Brody. So if you're an epicurean like me, you want that flavor in those flats.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. When we ordered chicken wings.
Speaker 4: My husband gets the flats because he loves them, and I am kind of stuck with the drummis So, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the real thing.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: By the way, that was quite controversial.
Speaker 4: I feel like this could be as explosive as Coleslaw was yesterday. In our chats, Join us in our chats. Please on YouTube, get her and Rumble war Room is coming up next time you're