Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Down from New York City, the Holy city in America.
Speaker 3: It's the show.
Speaker 2: Then you tested this, It's the Daily Show with your home.
Speaker 3: Do you say, Sue, The Daily Show?
Speaker 4: I'm going to say so. And it's my first night. And I'll be honest with y'all. I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: That I might christ. It's too hard, Okay, I'm gonna crash.
Speaker 4: It's too hard to make the world incredibly jealous. Oh now we've got a great show for you tonight. My guest tonight is the winner of season fifteen Paws Drag Race. So how she called me an? But we have a lot to talk about, So let's get into these headlines. Let's kick things off with a big sports comeback story. And I'm talking about a real comeback. None of this. We were shipped for twenty years, but now we're in the playoffs. Bullshit, you know what coming when you get a ring? Okay, I'm talking about the woman who came back from a Russian ghulog. Britney Griner, the WNBA star, is now saying that after what happened in Russia, she is never playing overseas again. And I feel you if that shit happened to me, forget overseas, I wouldn't play basketball anywhere, not in America, not in my backyard. I wouldn't even watch basketball. I've become the black woman to watch hockey. I mean, really, think about what she went through. She went to Russia to play basketball, and she ended up in jail. Staying out of jail is a reason black people started playing.
Speaker 5: Basketball in the first place. I don't even know if we like it.
Speaker 4: Bouncing the ball like a child, running around back and forth, us exhausted, not even sound like a real job. And I'm supposed to watch this. Plus the short's a way too long now, I mean, what happened to them? Nice little Wilt Chamberlain short. You know, I'm trying to see a man in circumcised. I mean, look at the one in the white shorts. You can see his heart beat. And so I understand where you're coming from, Brittany. And I know people are saying, how can she never travel again? And those people are white. White people always do this. A shark will bite off there all all arm and I'll be like, I'm going back in the ocean of the shark winds.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 4: The shark already won. It is swimming around slapping other sharks with your arm. Well, let's move on to another compass black woman, Cleopatra, And don't tell me she wasn't black. I'm already hearing enough of that from Egypt.
Speaker 6: Well, the folks in Egypt are accusing Netflix of misrepresenting history in Netflix's new docu series called Queen Cleopatra.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the country is actually criticizing the decision to cast a black woman to play the title role in series reenactments. Netflix says the casting decision was intended to acknowledge the century's long conversation about the rulers' race and the multicultural history of Egypt, but officials in Cairo are calling it a blatant historical fallacy, claiming that Cleopatra was fair skinned and of Greek descent.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, Egypt is concerned about historical accuracy. I didn't hear you complaining when all the Mummy movies came out. What you're talking about. We got mummies coming back from the dead, chasing Brendan Fraser and y'all don't have a problem. And then a black woman plays called Cleopatra, and all of a sudden it's like, oh, that didn't happen. That didn't happen. No, the Mummy that was real. This aw like, what are the Egyptians so afraid of? You think Cleopatra is gonna turn your history into a black exploitation film. You think she's gonna be cruising down the Nile in a Cadillac yelling.
Speaker 5: Freeze job Turkey. This is not Pyra of it now. So okay, you.
Speaker 4: Can have Cleopatra, But then we get Jesus. I mean, it's only fair. We all know Jesus was black because he was found guilty.
Speaker 5: In court and he did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: And since we're talking about representation, let's talk about what mermaids really look like. And I'm not talking about miss Haley. No, there's a new controversy about a statue that some people say is too damn sexy. I mean, look at that thing. You got Mermaid the Stallion over here. This is the first statue every time you walk up in place, body, yady, yadyady, yadyadyady yady.
Speaker 1: Not Look.
Speaker 4: If you want to give me a mermaid with some big old titties, that's fine with me. But where it gets confusing is that ass. Come on, we all know fish don't have an ass. It almost feel like the sculptor figured out too late that he couldn't do legs. He messed them up so bad he had to just pivot into a mermaid on the fly. And that's just not any ass. That mermaid was working with thirtified cakes. You hear me, I'm talking full bakeries, all right. Even so I mix a lot is like, you know what, this is too far from me. Anyway, if you want to see more of the young ladies, you can check out her account on onlyfins. So that mermaid story was for the men out there, but I got a little something for the ladies. Yes, this is what it looks like. An iceberg dust off the coast of Harbor Grace.
Speaker 8: Newfoundland, with a very particular shape.
Speaker 9: I've personally never seen anything like it. From the right angle, it appears to replicate certain body parts from a male.
Speaker 10: It looks like it's.
Speaker 4: Like fifty feet tall.
Speaker 9: As far, it's the biggest i've seen. It definitely looks like what people are saying, almost a little bit graphic.
Speaker 11: It's a very large meal member. There's no mistaking that's what it looks like. I'm not sure if we can see this on the air, but I'm going to it looks like a penis.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to say it, but she did. Now see, that's the real North Pole right there. If this is what it looks like when it's cold, oh, I want to see it when it is warmed up. Just the tip of the iceberg has a whole new meaning. Now listen, I know what some of y'all are thinking. But if you stretch first, you'll be fine. Now you see why we can't be making these mermaid statues. I mean, the earth got one. Look at that murmail and look what happened.
Speaker 1: Bodies.
Speaker 4: And finally, we all know social media is a big part of our lives. Many of us are watching this on social media right now. Thank you follow me. But we also know that social media can be very destructive for young people, you know, the youth, but maybe not for long.
Speaker 10: A bipartisan team of senators are eyem a social media band for kids thirteen and under. It's called the Protecting Kids on Social Media Act and would set a minimum age to use apps like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
Speaker 9: Their bill sets aged thirteen as the legal minimum for social media platforms, requiring companies to conduct more rigorous verification. Teens under eighteen would need verified parental consent to sign up for an account, and platforms would be prohibited from using algorithms to target content to.
Speaker 5: Yes, get these kids on social media.
Speaker 4: And none of this is bullshit where they can get their parents' permission. That just makes the cyber bullying worse. Because now when Jessica calls you a bit, you know her mom and her dad signed off on it. That girl, whole family is coming for your hairs. Now for more, we're joined by one of my favorite people, fresh fresh off hosting the White House Correspondence Dinner.
Speaker 5: Uncle wrong with Junior?
Speaker 1: Hello, go.
Speaker 5: Like the colors, take you the maud take you a up.
Speaker 4: Now you agree with me, Roy, We got to get these kids off that social media.
Speaker 6: You're crazy. Social media needs to be mandatory for kids, keep them distracted on their phones. I want these kids out on the street talking to me, making me feel old. Be trying to walk past these kids and then they start complimenting you on your shoes. But I don't know the street name of these shoes. Joe O G I see you cop the Scooby dude green goblins.
Speaker 4: What is your ass talking about?
Speaker 8: Did you just ask me for drugs?
Speaker 1: Just say nice sneakers.
Speaker 6: You're about to need to get the hell away from me. Hell, I ain't want of your little friends. You need to go home and bite down on one of them tide pods. I'm tired of them.
Speaker 1: They still eat the tide.
Speaker 4: Podch I mean, listen, I heard they're delicious. Listen, Roy, you have a child. Do you want him on social media?
Speaker 1: You damn straight, I want him on social media.
Speaker 6: I got to think about his future after AI and chat GVT take over. Being an influence is gonna be the only job left. In fact, In fact, when I catch my kid doing geometry homework, I go.
Speaker 4: What boy?
Speaker 6: If you gonna go get in front of that computer, set up a ring light and start selling that flat timmy teeth.
Speaker 1: We got to get these mules up, boy.
Speaker 4: And you know what else?
Speaker 1: What else you don't say?
Speaker 6: Like instead of banding kids from social media, the people you really got a band is all them mooty models.
Speaker 1: That's who you got a band. How am I supposed to be faithful? When I ain't seen a woman's face.
Speaker 4: In six months?
Speaker 6: I shouldn't be able to recognize a woman by a booty crack.
Speaker 4: But I can.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm talking about. We're all too immature for social media, not just the kids. Everyone should be banned. Hell man me, Do you know how productive I'd be if I didn't have social media? I'd be Oprah, a billionaire telling white women what to read. Oh, the power, Roy, the power.
Speaker 5: Do you understand?
Speaker 4: If I could just get these white women to read these books? I can have so much Roy, Roy, Hi, we're working. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Did you know mermaids got asked?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm looking at the statue. Look at the statue. I'm gonna support her career. I'm gonna follow her real quick. You need to follow these mermaids.
Speaker 4: Roy Wood Junior. Everybody, we're gonna take a bread.
Speaker 5: But when we come down, I got a surfing for real.
Speaker 8: You don't want to make it.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Daily Show. There's a lot of stereotypes about black people and what we do and don't do, But tonight I break down one of those stereotypes in another episode.
Speaker 5: Of We Don't Do That.
Speaker 4: I'm skeptical, but apparents black folks have been searching for at least fifty years. That's got to account for something. So I'm getting what suited up and liddy Lou Harris teach me how to serf in Queens.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a surfboard here, nine foot now it's our thirty.
Speaker 5: This is the wat.
Speaker 1: This is gonna help him stick to it.
Speaker 4: He's using a lot of words for what little surfboard.
Speaker 8: I'll be done.
Speaker 4: I'm i gonna remember any of this.
Speaker 12: We're gonna teach you the pop up, right, the pop up is a push up and then you jump to your feet, push up, push up.
Speaker 4: I know, but I do push ups with my knees and you could do it then, taught me in high school.
Speaker 12: Carry out, Come in, show her what a perfect pop up is. Okay, let's do it all right, young lady. Paddle paddle, paddle, pop up.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you see at one point all of her body was in there? Yes, you show me somebody who remembers the Clinton administration to show me how to.
Speaker 1: Do that with two bad knees.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, Maoby, he really does know what he's doing. But I can't understand why who would do about purpose?
Speaker 12: There was a fire in Coney Island, and that was starting by at the time he was thirteen years old, name was Marcel Dockery and he uh lit a mattress on fire in the basement. And coincidentally, the police officer who died from that fire, he was some rock awake, like we had a funeral here. And when the police asked the kid why he did it, he said he was bored.
Speaker 6: I ain't mean for the whole fire to come just for a second, just because I was bored, like and just wanted something to do instead of sitting in the hallway.
Speaker 1: So that, like that really tripped me out.
Speaker 12: And I was thinking, if this kid had an activity, then maybe this officer would be alive. So I reached out to the BSA in California and told him up the tragedy, and and that's how it started.
Speaker 4: Just like that. What made you pick surfing as the thing that the little black children should be doing because they don't do it here.
Speaker 12: Not just black kid, This is open to white kid, Asian Muslim gaze straight. I don't care who you are. If your parents can't afford surf lessons, I'll teach you for free looking little running his.
Speaker 4: Own United Nations. A surface.
Speaker 12: Is so very simple. We're gonna do this one, two, three, push up. This needs gonna come first here, yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah. Now bring that left, yeah right there, and I don't care how your feet.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drown.
Speaker 8: But no, no, no, no, it's no time.
Speaker 1: It's like two for the water right there. We're good money, We're good.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 4: You can dine out of the water.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm fifteen. I mean swimming for forty five minutes.
Speaker 12: I got you.
Speaker 1: This is my backyard. I got you, I got you. I'll take a bullet be today.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You didn't take a bullet. You didn't take the ocean. Like most black people in the seventies, Lou's parents didn't know how to swim, but they've made sure that he and his twin brother could and got the boys swimming lessons at an early age. Didn't they see the movie Jobs? We have this segment on the show Vault. We don't do that because there's a lot of stuff we don't do. But I think we don't know sometimes why we don't do it.
Speaker 12: A lot of black people, since you know, the segregation of pools, didn't have the same opportunity as white kids here.
Speaker 1: People think black people are scared of water. We're not scared of order.
Speaker 4: Well, it's scared of order because we can't swim.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we can't swim because we didn't have the same opportunity. Exactly when those pools were open for white people, we weren't allowed.
Speaker 1: That's one thing about the white people that live here.
Speaker 12: They never balled me, never said anything derogatory nasty about me surfing.
Speaker 1: It's my black brothers and sisters. They're the ones that, you know, black people don't surf. Man black people doing so what to do with that surfboard?
Speaker 4: Listen? I was a Maroom five fan and we had to figure out how to listen to that, and black people accepted them. The plan really believes that I can do this, and I'm fretty sure I'm gonna prove I'm wrong. Have you seen the ocean? Do you see these ways? Want a good in the water? The gold is to not meet Jesus. Maybe if I learn how to surf, then I can float out to a man who owns a yacht. Maybe all right, let's do this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have the kids go out first, Okay, but.
Speaker 4: They know what they're doing. Don't say because they kids. I'm closing to feel better. Turns out there's money out here for the young Black surface who has sponsors like fans, Red Bull and the Black Surface Association.
Speaker 8: I didn't get better.
Speaker 12: Papa Red Bull will call me and say, look, we got eight thousand dollars a blow go find.
Speaker 1: A surf shop here.
Speaker 4: They can't drink it right.
Speaker 12: No, No, Red Bull brought us eight thousand dollars worth the surfboards for the kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought you had eight thousand dollars with a Red Bull. I was like that sounds like a great night in college. Yes, but a twelve year old with Red Bull. Oh gotta stunt your growth.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Don't suit me, Red Bull. I'm just saying I don't think we can get You can't give it at your tricks to children. Okay, moment the truth, I don't make it. Tell my mama I love her.
Speaker 3: We did, we did, we did.
Speaker 8: I'd get a shoot over.
Speaker 5: I love how to start far left.
Speaker 4: You're working a wet suit, you know that. Listen. You never know that when you're out here on your own, just working, like doing just things, just by yourself. You know, you never know what you can achieve. But just a few lessons and a fool and don't help at all. I'm like, sorry, can be back up with a little bit perfect thank you? So like when no one ever helps you, like when you've done everything on your own. It just really worked hard.
Speaker 13: Like wow, when we come back, that's a call. We will be joining me on the show. Don't go alright, welcome back to the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: My guest tonight is the legendary drag performer and recent winner of RuPaul's Drag Race.
Speaker 5: Please welcome the god. It's the Queen myself, Sasha call me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks good.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, I'd admit when it just came up on the screen, I must tear it up. And I was like, no, you have a makeup one.
Speaker 8: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: Don't do it. But no one's gonna bring you in a tissue. Listen. I'm so excited for you. America's next track, Superstar Congratulations with Sasha Colby. Now tell me you're in your winning era.
Speaker 8: Definitely, definitely early.
Speaker 4: I was at the Sasha Colby meeting. Great period and if you were watching the show and don't catch that, you need to get your life together? How does it feel?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, it's two weeks since I won, and it's like still like integrating in me, Like I haven't realized that I actually want the big one, Like I caught the biggest fish that you could and it hasn't clicked. Yeah, I know, Like it'll be random. I'll be like on a plane, I'll be like, oh, I did it, Like I love you.
Speaker 5: That's craz that's crazy. Listen.
Speaker 4: It's like I was. Someone asked me yesterday and it's like, so, how does it feel to be hosted a daily show? And it didn't click for me until about four pm yesterday because I've been like moving and I was like the time and I was like, oh shit, I'm hosting a daily show, so I know exactly how you feel it what I got here. I was like, they're asking me all these questions. I'm like, oh shit, I'm hosting a date.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm supposed to know the answer.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 4: To answer to these questions. So it's like, listen, now, I know. The running joke we told y'all was the Sasha Colby meet and greet. Now, what's it like competing as a queen who was already legendary before she got on the show, because you are a legend and you have to appreciate.
Speaker 5: Her as Goddes sees daughters.
Speaker 8: Greatness sees greatness.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So tell the children what it was like to be legendary and then be out here with the children.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I am mother, true, so I deal with a lot of kids, right, a lot of kids coming and out of the way. But I must say, the group of girls, the group of drag performers that we were with that I got to be so blessed to compete with, were such amazing girls, Like literally the best cast I could ever have dreamt to be with. Okay, but legend they all knew, you know. That's why they all stood up with the meat and greet.
Speaker 4: And like, listen, because I remember when you walked in the room. I don't know if you've ever seen shock and awe before, but I'm talking about face cracked, jaws drop. I literally saw somebody go.
Speaker 8: And I think you can hear a nature go. Should we all go home now?
Speaker 4: Because you walked in the room and it's like, oh do we should we even try?
Speaker 8: I'm glad the delusion was hitting hard, and they did try. I mean, I want them good next to me, you know, I want to beat the best.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to back that because the nature was not playing when it came to the lipsy just free willing No, ma'am.
Speaker 1: If you did not do the.
Speaker 4: Free Willie moment, because the nature was not playing with anybody. That's why the whole season I was just like, please, please, please put Sasha in a nature together. Television is not ready. They have to compete together.
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean after that Lolla perusa. I mean that was like a final two number right there.
Speaker 4: It had to happen. It had to happen because the drag delusion was real.
Speaker 8: It's real. We all suffered from it a little, some more so than others.
Speaker 5: Mother, this this on the.
Speaker 4: Like now, y'all know. For like I've watched the show. I was a judge on Rupel' Drag Race like last season like two seas, and I was like, it has been my dream forever to be a judge on that show. So I'm waiting. Listen, they're gonna put you on All Stars. They're going to now because you are legendary, because you are Mother, we need to know about the journey. So I do want to know that you're the first Hawaiian queen to take the crown.
Speaker 8: Yes, actually I think I'm the first Hawaiian queen to compete. All that's actually show there's one of other Polynesian girls, but the first representing Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Praise God. So how is your Hawaiian heritage shaped you as a trans woman?
Speaker 8: Oh? Well, I think being any indigenous culture, there is the third sex. There is this level of non binary that was always known and spoken about before you know, colonization, Christianity, all that love you Christians love yourselves anyway, that's the reality. How you gonna love anybody else? Gonna go to am?
Speaker 4: I mean read the word.
Speaker 8: That's not the point.
Speaker 4: Often thought, that's truly tent tangent choles.
Speaker 8: What was the question?
Speaker 4: How we both got distract it? Because you were so pretty and this jacket is shiny, and I like shiny things. I was asking you, how how has your Hawaiian heritage shaped you as a trans woman?
Speaker 8: Well, like I was saying before I interrupted myself, in any indigenous culture, there was space for trans and non binary folk and they were integral parts of our society and every indigenous culture you can find. So my transness is in my blood, it's in my DNA, It's what has been going on since before any man made religion. Any any of these like standards that we hold ourselves to, any male woman.
Speaker 1: All of that, that's just.
Speaker 8: A way to oppress, you know, a way to keep in line, a way to segregate everybody. And that's why I feel it's so important to be really in your culture. Is like to figure out your culture, because we are always programmed to believe what our parents need us to believe instead of what it's actually going through our veins, in our DNA and our blood.
Speaker 4: Right and then with the society at large wants you to believe. Because if we go about mainstream society, then none of us would be able to dance.
Speaker 8: No man, I definitely would have been able to show my tits on national television.
Speaker 4: And we all needed that, I mean we all needed real.
Speaker 8: T Like I was like, everyone saw like a great competition in Sasha Kolby, but all my friends were like they didn't even see Sasha Koba at naked drunk at brunch, you know, rolling around half naked.
Speaker 4: I think you showed us so much. I think only doctors would need to see.
Speaker 8: Anymore not a cough.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, if I closed my eyes and they were like, okay, Sasha Kolby is missing, I'm like, all right, don't you work? It might have to identify for our kitties, but.
Speaker 8: I got you you or you know, identified by Booty because that bang is Biger Mermaid and as the one bang off of we bang.
Speaker 4: And listen and recognize. Yeah. Now, as women of color especially, we always have to worry about representation, right, And I know you want to be an example of a happy trans person in the media. Why is that important to you?
Speaker 8: Well, all that media has been concerned with a lot of the time is telling the transition, story, telling the trauma, telling the effect that it did on the family, but not showing why why we go through all that? And how how happy like being being so adamant about making yourself feel comfortable in your own skin. Uh, that's the whole reason why we do the transition. It isn't to like hurt or harm or traumatize our families or anyone else. It is to be our true happy So and we are missing that a lot. And I don't want it to get like misconstrued that I want to be a representation of only I'm a happy trans person. There are so many happy, well adjusted, loving trans people, but you only see us getting murdered. And yes, so to be able to normalize the fact that you probably have come into contact with three or four trans people every day and not even know it because we are everywhere and we're not going anywhere, well, I.
Speaker 4: Can definitely understand that because being you know, a woman of color and a plus size wan of color in this industry, you spent a lot of time. It's like, oh, well, you're plus sized, you must be unhappy, and it's like, no, I'm not. Also, I'm the very girls are unhappy, hungry.
Speaker 8: The skinny girls are hungred.
Speaker 5: They're very hungred.
Speaker 4: Girl that was at a diner at three am and I saw this drunk white girl eating a salad, and I'm like, that's not what you want, what anyone wants. You are drunk, a threm Why are you eating lettuce?
Speaker 3: Eat the girl?
Speaker 4: You were in a track suit, your yoga pants, working, eat the fast, drunk and no salad. You're going to be sick. Now I have to ask this question because we know we have to ask this question. Now, you won drag race at a time a drag is being politicized for absolutely no reason. What do you think they're really trying to do?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the.
Speaker 8: The legislation. I don't want to be like political and say like this.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, you know they're out here nothing a donkey, right.
Speaker 8: It's always about these white men trying to control people's bodies. So they're there were doing, you know, controlling women's reproductive rights, controlling our medicine like a basic human right of giving trans people and like even like anyone good health care. So it's always about controlling. And I always notice that these guys, they're not really killing a lot of like trans men. There's a lot of trans women being murdered. That's because these men objectify trans women as much as they objectify CIS women. Yes, So once they objectify you and you're living your truth, they get so mad. Yes, because they're one jealous that they're not living their truth. Yes, and two because it makes them question.
Speaker 1: Why do I like this?
Speaker 8: But why do you have to question that? Why does that even have to be a thing? You know, So for all of them just I think they just want to be in drag or they probably.
Speaker 4: Win in drag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then they look awful.
Speaker 4: Sanchos say, you hop and drag, you find out you're a booger, and you bitter bitter Burger, bitter Burger, and you're like, you know them all This free tress wig might not be for me.
Speaker 8: She couldn't find a mother, she couldn't come from They say, no lost cause.
Speaker 4: Nows. Oh my goodness. Nothing like calling CPS on a forty five year old man, like not on his children's start on you, you need adult supervision.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is true.
Speaker 4: So with all these anti drag bills that they're starting to pass places, has that affecting where you can work?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm a little nervous to go to Tennessee and I do have a booking there in like a month or so. You could be committing crap, I mean technically walking like sending foot down there. I'm breaking the law for some reason. You know, it's insane even when you're in grog. Well like so if you are, I'm not too sure exactly, but I've heard from my queen friends like Aura, she lives in Tennessee, like you can get in drag at the venue, but to be out like walking from your car to the venue. If you're in drag, you're breaking the law. So someone like me who doesn't this is what it's made for. I can't get out of drag i'm trans women, because you're going to be breaking the law. And that's what they want.
Speaker 4: Oh, because they're trying to learn about.
Speaker 8: Way to get trans people controlled.
Speaker 4: So they're trying to say you're in drag when you're really the legislation.
Speaker 8: I believe, like the wording is if you're in an article of clothing that is not your assigned birth article of clothing. That's how they can round about say that drag is illegal, and then the real thing is being trans is illegal.
Speaker 4: Oh dad, I did don't even know that they live in New York. They think they free.
Speaker 8: We live in a good left bubble's listen.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of people try to con me and tell me that New York was a racist Go outside anyway, like y'all know where all the Dominicans are, Okay, that's not racist. Anyway, If you know where every part of a group is, it's racist. I shouldn't be able to roll go across that street. That's what they at. But you know what, that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Slash Colly right now. This is a this is a segment of tangents. I mean, listen, I am tangential. I'm a tangerine. So oh, they mess a out of Tommy vocabulary. Now all right, now, we have talked about all of the the political thing. Yes, we have talked about the experiences. But what I do have is one final question for you mother. If I was in the family, what would my drag name be? Oh?
Speaker 8: I mean says already, A sick.
Speaker 5: Dragon called me something really nice.
Speaker 8: I just gave birth again, so many tune up?
Speaker 4: The water is bro.
Speaker 8: Broke?
Speaker 4: Listened, somebody gets this percenter wrapped up? I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Group on ground races. I'm streaming my Paramount Plus. We're gonna take a quick rank for we move out.
Speaker 3: Why not get it?
Speaker 5: That's my show for night.
Speaker 4: But before we go, please consider supporting the ACLU Drag Defense. Fun track performers and the LGBTQ plus community are facing threats across the country. Learn more and donate at the link below.
Speaker 14: Explore more shows from The Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show week nights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Fairmouth Plucks.
Speaker 1: This has been a Comedy Central podcastw