Speaker 1: Yeah, sir, this is why Young Nudy man chip Man on the bootleg here, but can't damn buy, can't puck, can't got there? Y'all know the funk out chid say you got there? Go go do that.
Speaker 2: Bootlet cap Podcast, Bootlet cat Show special guests in here. Got one of my favorite songs out right now going crazy all over the radio. Young Nudy is here. What's up man? That's how we're just getting high today. I see it's a it's a it's a bad burn on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. Which one?
Speaker 2: Did you light up the tod you let me get the lighter. I'll smoke with you. We might as well both be high, right, why not? So? Uh, congrats on everything, man. I feel like, is this record like your biggest song ever at radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They're just in radio shit, that's all.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, you obviously have got a crazy catalog. You've been murdering it. I mean, I wouldn't say necessarily on the underground scene, but you've been murdering it for a very long time, for the better part of the last like six years or so. Is it like cool now to like be able to like get in the car and fucking turn on the turn on the radio, and like your shit's playing, it's like a little different, it hits different shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'll just tell them I don't listen to radio.
Speaker 2: I mean nobody. I mean I won't say nobody does because I'm on the radio in like thirty markets, So but nobody listens to the radio. That's like you know, have like has like you're you're listening to Spotify and share Apple Music? Which one are you on? But just say, but you know what, don't answer that. We don't want to piss off the DSPs. You're on all of them. So you still haven't actually heard your song being played like live on the radio, Like you get in the car and it sounding the fucking uber or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even I don't. I don't write.
Speaker 2: You don't write, not even the Uber Black, the Uber Excel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't roll in that ship. But I don't just like they d in the Uber, I feel you And when not getting the Uber, I like that for the.
Speaker 2: You get the Oxyen, Yeah, yeah, play your own ship? Yeah, nobody else is shoul getting played in the ox?
Speaker 1: Yeah? People should get played on the who are.
Speaker 2: You a fan of That's like because I feel like you know you're obviously uh, based on the music that you've put out. Your your musical taste is a high level. Who are you feeling right now? That's on the come up? Uh?
Speaker 1: What core? Baby drill all the time, Hard Drill. You gotta get into him, baby Drill.
Speaker 2: I haven't been listening to a lot of Detroit Ship lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how fuck with Detroit Ship too, But you gotta get it too, baby Drill. Shout hard from Atlanta. Yeah from my number? Okay, yeah, oh baby drill. Ah, Uh, I like miney bad your little artist stuff? Is that the if? I think if TV fat Yep yep yep shouted hard He's fire.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of this dude in uh Dallas named Big Ax the Plug.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that he's fire. Check him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's hardb my favorite new artist, This big giant dude from Dallas taxis motherfucker can rap though, and then I love it.
Speaker 1: I love all the Detroit.
Speaker 2: Big X the Plug, Big the Plug just a big ass dude who can spit for.
Speaker 1: I say that feels about Big Edge the Plug. Okay, he's hard man. Well First of all, congrats on the album. Gumbo's out now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, might be the dopest artwork of the year for an album. You're always very like high level on your album art. There's always a theme, there's everything's always kind of connected for you, Like is that like starting your brain or you high and you're like, I got a idea for this album art and then you give it to your graphic designer cause your artwork's always crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh. I kind of just like til like kind of like what I kind of want type shit and then shit, they kind of really just go from now my lad two art work? Uh uh? What in name of what?
Speaker 2: Elia?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Elijah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Elija, dude name Elijah. He did the motherfuckers kill it? Yeah, mother fucking hard for sure. White gumbo cook out uh shit or something for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And plus you know, I got a lot of food, food name songs and ship. So I just came over like, let me just go on and just make one of the ship with get number food Now it's on now.
Speaker 2: And that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect it.
Speaker 2: Uh would you would you judge me harshly if I told you I've never eaten gumbo in my life?
Speaker 1: Oh? I want to judge.
Speaker 2: I've never had gumbo, right, I had a Oh Boy, and I went to New Orleans and I think it was either a po bo or gumbo, and I said, give me the po boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's like a down south thing though I'm from I'm from Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What you got out there? Tacos taco?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ship? I never known that.
Speaker 2: Love tacos, love taco. Is there even good Mexican food in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: M shit? I can't really say.
Speaker 2: Cause that means there's there's not any good next if I go.
Speaker 1: I really ain't. I ain't gonna say it. Say like, I do eat Michican food in other states. If I eat it in some other states and then I go back to Georgia and eat it, then not be able to. But as for right now, I really don't know.
Speaker 2: George, Like, so you're not a big Mexican food connoisseur.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Let me change your life a little. It's the best food in the world.
Speaker 1: Spicy food, No like that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be spicy. You gotta get pastor. It's like where you go to the taco trucksta. It's like poor. Do you like Do you like the swine? Oh you don't need swine? Eat steak? Yeah, okay, so you can have carne inside and then get a side of tacos. Now, if you ever made an exception to eat the swine, you should try pastor. It's they don't change your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I ain't gonna eat the swine wine.
Speaker 2: Would you eat goat?
Speaker 1: You got?
Speaker 2: Would you? Would you eat oat? They got this ship called Video. It's a taco and it comes with like a almost like a cup of sauce that you you dip your taco in. Yeah, it's fucking gas bro Uh man, I got a man we got listen. You gotta show coming up in La And there's a June twenty ninth, Yeah, at the Novo f We're in May right now. Sometime in the next thirty days. We gotta go get some fucking tacos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, shit, we could do it.
Speaker 2: I Have you ever had ol Salvadorian food like a papoosa?
Speaker 1: Oh mean? Uh? What did? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: What's a papoosa?
Speaker 2: Is like a Salvadorian version of a taco, but it's fucking fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you uh wap stree you's got that shit turned.
Speaker 2: Up, did you? Uh? Yeah, yeah, we gotta get you uh mad some listen. So I love Atlanta cause Atlanta is uh obviously top tier strip club cuisine. Yeah, uh blue Flame. I I feel like, what was the best wings I had out there?
Speaker 1: Blue Flame?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Magic City. I was a little disappointed in the wings. They were tiny.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Which place has the best wings in your opinion that it could be either of either of those places or a third option.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say. I'm just gonna keep it on the Script club till right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean strip club is what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me my favorite play. They probably got the bed wing. I mean that shit ain't built in the club, but I always said part of it right in it to the club. It's a little wing spot at the stroke what's it after the stroker next to strokeers?
Speaker 2: Strokers?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, man, that ship hits.
Speaker 2: But you gotta be in the parking lot to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just gotta go outside the club. But nah, the people in the club, the waight do go get this to get it for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right in there though, it like they plug in with each other. Type ship.
Speaker 2: The strip club there where they have the Lamb Chops, but it's kind of like they play white music.
Speaker 1: Right on.
Speaker 2: So you'll go there and get the lamb chop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good spot. Let me know when you come back.
Speaker 2: So when you're at Cheetahs and they play like Nickelback for like Aero Smith dance like fucking see, they don't even dance, they just do that like slow like you know what I mean, the little Gretha bottle that you can't You can't dance to Nickelback, you know what I'm saying, Like you could, but like you you know, it's it's kind of hard to do. Have you ever been to the Claremont Lounge?
Speaker 1: What the hell is Nickelback?
Speaker 2: See in Atlanta? It's a strip clip with elderly women in midgets. What the fuck? Yeah? Hey, oh hell, a guy named Jared Benton took me there.
Speaker 1: Man, what helldo wasn't a bunch of old folks and midgets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a freak show. It's like you go up in there and you get a dance from like a seventy nine year old broad for sure, fun time though, n It's like, you know, I'm not into that, you know, but it's like it's like, how long you stayed in thirty minutes? I was in and out. I just had to see it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Grandmama's zero.
Speaker 2: I just I just I looked and there was literal midgets in there. And I don't know if that's okay to say anymore. There were people shorter than four feet in there. Midgege got they do, but I'm not sure you're supposed to say midgets.
Speaker 1: Well, short people, little the little people people. Yeah, have you ever been with a little person? No?
Speaker 2: I ever thought to yourself, I give it a shot.
Speaker 1: I thought myself one time for like that was a fine man. Shout probably right.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Points star Pinky? Do you remember Pinky back in the day.
Speaker 1: Pinky she was like the black shirt of the Pink takes take it for she fed here.
Speaker 2: She's super super by the way, shout out to her. You know, we don't want a fat chamber. But yeah, she looks like you know, probably share close right. Shout to Lizzo. With that being said, Uh, she's kind of like a midget.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw her at the porn Invention one year. I lived in Vegas at the time. It's not like I was like flying and getting rooms to go to a porn convention. I lived in Vegas and got free tickets. So she's fucking tiny, bro, damn, and just watch she's like a fucking like a thumb.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like a thumb. Damn. Well it shout out that pinky.
Speaker 2: Pinky's a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's definitely a pinky.
Speaker 2: You ever frequent any of those twenty four to seven spas they have in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: And you know, it's so crazy. I ain't never been to an old spa.
Speaker 2: They got like that block over there, and it's just hell of spas. You know what I'm saying about the street, the strip clubs and spas. Oh, it's crazy. I heard about that whatever. I haven't been inside, but my friend says it's a very very uh you know the type of spot you go to and they they rub you and they tug you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, no, hell no. He like a little food industrial us and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, how you feeling? Are you a big basketball fan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You're not like really tapped in with what's going on, like those the Lakers lost.
Speaker 1: And I mean, you know, i'd be saying a little highlights and ship I might see on Instagram or some ship something I don't. No, Yeah, no, I like. I like watching highlights and some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I likes are great because you don't have to sit through anything. I ain't watching What do you you know happened with Ja Morant? Obviously?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like he wants to be a rapper. Do you have any advice for him for when his rap career starts? Oh, dramaan mixtape gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm saying. I can't really you know, I can't really speak on nobody else ship.
Speaker 2: Like if you have okay, let's say not drama ran just anybody else.
Speaker 1: But he needed goddamn protect that money on though.
Speaker 2: He does need to protect that money.
Speaker 1: That's all I can really say.
Speaker 2: And get off Instagram live. Do you I'm saying that's me? Do you go on ig like lite?
Speaker 1: No? I'm different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Your I G is very inconspicuous. It's very I feel like you always keep it very minimal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't the world don't need to know too much.
Speaker 2: You don't do a ton of interviews. You've obviously done like done him over the years, but you're like, you don't do a lot? Is that on purpose? You know?
Speaker 1: I just get to the point where I feel like, motherfucker be asking me saying, of course right, like what you fucking midget? Yeah? Nah, hell no, they ain't asking me, no ship, So.
Speaker 2: I got first first time, first time doing that.
Speaker 1: It's a I don't know, I feeling sometime they be asking me, sayence ship you feel me? And I really just don't like doing too many interviews and shit.
Speaker 2: What is your uh your favorite song on gumbo.
Speaker 1: Or does it change? I don't really like. I don't really like picking.
Speaker 2: Like picking it's like picking from your kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but I don't know. I know what song I listen to port like when I wake up and.
Speaker 2: Type, shit, yeah, are you excited uh for the tour?
Speaker 1: The tour? Yeah? What the tour?
Speaker 2: Let me tell the La La shit? No cause no cause cause you've have you done the Novo opening up before?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I seen you in La opening for somebody maybe like three or four years ago. Mm, who are you on tour with? Maybe it was two years ago?
Speaker 1: Shit all on to somebody? Probably I could know some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I saw you open up for somebody, but for you. You know a lot of people like they have that moment in La. They do the Roxy and then they end up doing the Novo, and then the next go round usually is like fucking Microsoft Theaters, Crypto Arena or some shit. It's a pretty big deal to be able to sell out the Novo Dolo. You feel like LA is like a big market for you, Like you tapped in what's going on here in the music scene.
Speaker 1: Like I don't really be knowing. No, I don't be knowing.
Speaker 2: We're talking about up becoming guys. Do you do you listen to any of the new guys in LA at all, or anybody on your radar?
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't gonna lie to you. It's say I do that.
Speaker 2: That's the one wonderful thing you gotta tap in with. Have you ever listened to Grio oh three Grido?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard so he was in prison, uh for like three or four years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he just got out fire.
Speaker 2: Gotta tap in for you In twenty twenty three, man, you got an album out tours over showing the twenty ninth at the Novo. Any more music coming this year?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm you just have an artist that has like hard drives and hard drives of underleas shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a lot of ship. Ship. I could drop some ship. I do all types of ship, man, I could drop ship with producers. I probably wouldn't even think I got a whole bunch of shit with all type of ship. Yo.
Speaker 2: Did you ever find out a couple of years ago when your ship got leaked online? Did you ever find out who there was like a hacker that leaked all your ship or a lot of your ship? Did you ever find out who did it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nah, God God, I said it wasn't meant to be? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that usually? Is that? Because I always hear when my fucking ship gets leaked it's usually an engineer or if something gets left on, like a hard drive that's at a recording studio or something like. Was that what happened there? Or did someone just like pull some inspector gadget ship And.
Speaker 1: I think it was some inspected gadget ship cause I don't know. I don't do no ship like that. I don't know, shit, I ain't even Yeah it did what it is? And now fuck that ship?
Speaker 2: Wow, who's on your Mount Rushmore of Atlanta hip Hop all time?
Speaker 1: Shit? I don't know? Mm shit fucking right now? Who yours? Let me see? I'm going Dre three thousand. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Tip Gezy Future, No, I gotta take trus Geezy Future, Gucci.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's and Andre three thousand, Jerse three thousand, good too. I like that lineup right now. I like that. That's a good line up.
Speaker 2: What's your lineup? Man?
Speaker 1: I don't really get on.
Speaker 2: Give me give me four.
Speaker 1: I can't just be like you asked me that I give you my answer. Shit, I ain't got one.
Speaker 2: You ain't got Give me some names that should be considered. Who's sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear their name called to be on the Mount Rushmore? Is that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Old? No, let me see it, Georgia. I'm gonna say Future. I'm gonna say gouch like that old goach mm hmm. Locked in on that ship.
Speaker 2: Best thing R and hip hop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that little uh shit.
Speaker 1: Nudy. That's a good great answer. Seven, great answer.
Speaker 3: Oh oh baby, drive.
Speaker 2: You know who I would put on there too?
Speaker 1: Who? Well? Who else? You would put it on now.
Speaker 2: If I could put them all on this one Migos, the Migo Yeah, I might take off Gucci for the Migos as a whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like the whole Migos as a group, all three a's one person. I used to listen to the Migos a lot o the old Yeah Man so good. Yeah yeah, that the mile day too.
Speaker 2: That was a That was a that was an era.
Speaker 1: Pee wee too, pee wee pee long way. Yeah, and you don't get enough credit, man shout.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to get a lot more credit. Pee Wee's hard. Scooter's hard to.
Speaker 1: Be on that boot and not lot huh be on that boot and not like shit what be on the boot and not like it back in the days we used to be on the boot and not like we went over there there.
Speaker 2: Please explain.
Speaker 1: Okay, So boot at the Maley Oh okay, so yeah, I used to be on the marley. So the Mollys be running around the lobby for real, for real, you just be running around on mally man lord man back in their day. Let me see, back in the booth day the Man or we probably used to listen to it. Probably goddamn future, bloody jay pee weee long way the migo never really never really about it, never really about it for real, for real. Every probably some other niggas that that was from Atlanta, but they probably wasn't put side of niggas. So we're gonna fuck down. We're gonna keep it going. Oh yeah that's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah Yo, what up, boot Black cav We gotta stop the interview to tell you about our folks at my bookie. That's right. So many ways you can gamble with my bookie right now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Of course, NBA playoffs, Western Conference Finals, Eastern Conference Finals, they're set. I love Celtics first Lakers in the finals.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You can sign up at my bookie dot ag right now using that promo code Bootleg and get a very generous first deposit bonus. That's right. And they just got the craziest like revamp of the online casino. It's like a Las Vegas experience. If you play cards, blackjack, roulette, you shoot dice, whatever it is. They have like live dealers handling it for you wherever you're at. You could be at the airport and be playing fucking roulette on your phone. It's amazing my bookie dot Ag. Sign up with that promo code Bootleg right now. You can have been on sports, you can do slots, you could do blackjack, craps, whatever you're into. My bookie dot Ag promo code Bootleg for that first deposit bonus and it is a generous one. Also, got to give a shout out to our family at King Palms. Shout out to King Pom. Man if you only know about King Poms, there are a new sponsor on the Bootleg cap podcast. And they got such a great product. The best thing about King Palms is it's all organic. Man, no tobacco in these wraps. They're straight leafs. And the best thing about them is they got this product, their flavor turping tips. All right, you stuff them. What's your product?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: We got one here? One here? We got one right here, we got one right here.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You stuff this with your premium cannabis from Hardy in Las Vegas. All right, you smoke up, pinch that tip. You're gonna get a burst of flavor. Yeah, this is the energy drink flavor. We got peach, pineapple, we got watermelon wave. Also, don't forget the goddamn blue grapes, you know what I mean. And also this is a tobacco free wrap. It's totally organic. It's literally a leaf let. Me show you what I mean. That is just a big ass leaf guys. All right, So what you could do is go to kingpom dot com. Weeds flying everywhere, kingpom dot com promo code bootleg and now you can get fifty percent off of whatever you order at kingpom dot com. And don't forget to check them out because they're everywhere. Your local smoke shop, your local liquor store, seven to eleven smoke the King Pom. All right, it's organic. It ain't like all that other bullshit. Y'all be fucking stuffing in your lungs man, all right, shout out to King pomp qingpom dot com promo code bootleg right now. And it's actually promo co Bootleg keV promo coote bootleg keV, not bootleg bootleg keV. King pom dot com half off everything. Let's get back to the interview. What's it like, uh to because I've never done molly, I've only done shrooms, and I've only I smoked weeding. I drink no Molly ever in my life? Is Molly on like sex with Molly's an indeed? Better?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No? No? No, just like from being sober like having sex on a Molly? Is it all? It's you know, kind of cut up to be because you always.
Speaker 1: That back in the back in the day, you wouldn't fucking on the mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Ship it was very it was.
Speaker 2: Is it better? Is it better than Reggay?
Speaker 1: Well? You know ship that boot Hey, Yeah, I got damn. You know you're gonna handle the Benning gen over do it. You're gonna you're gonna handle Benning. You're gonna do what you're suppoed to do. I hope.
Speaker 2: So have you ever done a honey pack? Yeah? From the gas station? No, they work great. This is also a great opportunity, do y'all make sure you go to blue stoo dot com, use the pomba code boot leg and sign up for a month a free blue chee, which is the same active ingredient as viagrancialis in a trouble form delivered to your door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you said.
Speaker 2: Shots of blue chen their dick pills our sponsor.
Speaker 1: Oh what the fun?
Speaker 2: It's a fucking y'all.
Speaker 1: Get sponsored by the dick pill of course. Oh it's a good bag and it's a very very I don't need, you know, I don't nobody needs something like a lot of water.
Speaker 2: You've never been so fucked up after the club that you just know like damn, I'm drunk. Like there's don't get you hard, but you be drunk. You can't go all the way like you might be able to get we call it.
Speaker 1: They call it with that ship. Say that wet mouse. Yeah, that he got that web. You ever had stand up?
Speaker 2: You had a girl who doesn't have a wet mouse?
Speaker 1: Look here.
Speaker 2: Anyway, shout out to uh, to the wet mouse out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, shout out to the wet mouse.
Speaker 2: Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Single?
Speaker 2: Undisclosed?
Speaker 1: My whole life is undisclosed.
Speaker 2: You do a good job of being undisclosed. Yeah, who would you consider your your biggest influences? That kind of like where you're motivation like get into music and start like really you know, taking a serious.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I don't like like I don't prop that really. That was just really like they just motivate me to.
Speaker 2: Like take it, yeah, like to like be like okay, it's time to fucking you know, take this like go Tan tos in on the rap shit, cause I feel like a lot of people they they do like fifty to fifty and that's when they ain't have fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna say like I just idolized some rappers some shit well just like like like okay, like nigga like Gucci and all them type of rappers and Jason all them type of rap they've been not but they wouldn't like, Oh made me like, oh heah, yeah, I want to rap, right, you feel what I'm saying. I'm like, hell no, it wasn't no shit line up right, I don't know what the hell is one? For real, for real? What really motivated me to just feel like a nigga like me could do it was seeing I could and do this shit. You feel me, you know what I mean? And he the one who motivated me to tell me, like you need to God damn fuck with the rep.
Speaker 2: Shit, go all the way in with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for real, for real, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You've had some pretty crazy shows obviously, Uh you've done wrong? How many times you've done Rolling cloud now like thirty eight a couple of them, A couple I feel like now with Rolling Loud, there's like a Rolling Loud in every major city in the world, so it's like, yeah, it's it's crazy. I just how to get the Philippines. But what's been your wildest moment on stage man? Where you were like this shit is you looked out, you saw the fucking people and you just like kind of couldn't believe your for that many people.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, my first show, my first show, that was my first show that you ever shot me. Yeah, ever since then, I ain't never really had no shoulders just shocking. I don't really get over excited by shit and shit like that and shit you feel me. I just.
Speaker 2: You know, have you ever been somewhere where you were surprised that you had fans, because you know, it's raptures worldwide? Man, Like you might be in like fucking New Zealand or some shit. I mean, there's definitely fanciers in New Zealand, but like.
Speaker 1: Mm, I mean, I ain't ever been oversea, but they probably like one of the main places where I be surpriud.
Speaker 2: Like you see people like hit you up or tag you on.
Speaker 1: My Instagram and shit folks got damn my boy, I don't unused to speak. What the fuck they talking about? You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: So, but you haven't been overseas yet? No? Yeah, no, you got you got your passport?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, man, go on vacation.
Speaker 1: I just be dealing with a lot of shit type shit.
Speaker 2: Have you been in Mexico yet? You haven't been a king koon.
Speaker 1: Or like, yeah, I've been in Mexico really Canada? Canada? Hell man, Oh, I'll be here when they do. They don't let you come back and ship.
Speaker 2: It depends on what your I don't know what you're I mean nothing, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't going over there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They said I need that Drake, that Drake.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, you probably need to talk to Drake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need that Drake fake card justin Bieber, Drake get mobile?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or or the beeps oh the beaver justin Bieber Oh shit, okay, oh the be one one.
Speaker 2: On or the weekend? The weekend? What is uh? What are you watching on TV right now? You're new ye are you? Are you watching any shows? What's the last thing you Binge.
Speaker 1: Watched the last show I don't watching on TV, like the last last show watching on TV?
Speaker 2: What you watching?
Speaker 1: The last show I'm watching on TV? Superman, super What Superman?
Speaker 2: Superman?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Superman. That's a show like a series TV. Is it on?
Speaker 2: Uh? Superman A little Oh that's the uh it sound like the W B or.
Speaker 1: C W Yeah, shit liken Uh yeah, I'll kind of relate to. Uh. But other than that, you know, I watch out the anime if unc, I'm on all them shit, So I don't even you.
Speaker 2: Know, my kids love anime and my Sonday about to be eighteen, and he's like, fucking yeah call kinds of swords and costumes and shit, and I'm all, uh, he gonna love it forever. What is uh, in your opinion, the best anime ever?
Speaker 1: Damn Well, that kind of hard.
Speaker 2: By the way, you want some more reedy m that's little number two, you know if you want another one? Hm, uh, I don't know how howgh you're trying to get. Uh oh, this is my last year of the day, so I'm going in.
Speaker 1: This is the last year to that. Well not really, I mean blunt smoke, Uh, this is be the last one. This is that's your first one of your lund on your second? What time of ye it's three fifteen, three fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh sh what what they like? My what? What they like? My wo? What? I feel sick about? My feel sit probably about my ship? Six? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Will you smoke a joint instead of eating a meal? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: I got a smoke before mm hm.
Speaker 2: So you won't replace like a meal with a fucking joint, like instead of eating them the smoke because some people do that with cigarettes, they'll have a cigarette instead of eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like smoke cigarette before they eating ship.
Speaker 2: Nah, they'll have a cigarette because it kind of suppresses their appetite. So people who are like fat, well they probably shouldn't be smoking. But if you're like you're like, you know, like if Pinky wanted to.
Speaker 1: Lay man, we love fat people. Didn't let you all know that My mom's a fat white lady. Shout out to her, my mama fat man.
Speaker 2: Hey, the good ones are the good ones are shout out to your mom. Now that you can have a cigarett and it will replace a meal. Yeah, yeah, it's not a terrible idea. What about video games?
Speaker 1: Do you game? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you into?
Speaker 1: All right? Now? Just be on PC.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're serious. M hm. I feel like if someone tells me they got a PC, that means that they got a whole they're serious. I'm like gt A, you be on like any any servers on there doing the cosplay.
Speaker 1: I'll be on right now to serve that. I'd be in a lot. The most I've been ship called true story, true story in that server.
Speaker 2: Do you have to be on the mic doing role playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Type ship. I don't really be streaming and ship. I don't do that ship yet.
Speaker 2: Do they know it's you?
Speaker 1: It's a few people I know, but I really like my home balls, Like what's your user name?
Speaker 2: Though I don't say it, but it's not like young Nudy one thousand, is it?
Speaker 1: You know? So I ain't got no picture on my ship, so a lot of people probably see it. Don't even think of me thinking my shy knew the some ship like that. So now people can play that my did cord ship? You got a discord? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you're fucking into it, Bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be. I still got nowhere I go. I might not be screaming, but I know what going on.
Speaker 2: You're in Yo. You you've never done Twitch, where you play games and your fans can watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that ship.
Speaker 2: You know, like there's people getting really rich off of that. I know know, like T Grizzly is fucking might as well change this occupation. He just put out a great mixtape of Skiller Baby, but he's making like one hundred grand a month.
Speaker 1: Shout at getting that my U. He ain't boys.
Speaker 2: T Pain makes like to T pain, have you seen T Pain? You'd be on Twitch playing all kinds of wild ship. You should get on that Twitch, bro, But you know you also might get canceled because you're live. Like I couldn't do Twitch because I'd be fucked up and I'd say some wild ship that one you over exposed yourself. Yeah maybe in like ten years, you know, I'd be tripped. Yeah, Like that's the one thing that's like you go on lives it's live. You can't. Ain't no atage, you can't. Yeah yeah, so GTA, what is your like if you let's say you break character on the mic, is there repercussions for that because you're doing the role playing. So you're like talking like, yo's give me your motherfucking money. Bro. Hey, bro, we gotta go bust this mission at the jewelry store.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that ship like that because.
Speaker 2: I was t Grizzly told me that in his server, if you break character, they kill you.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, they like.
Speaker 2: Smoke you in the game. And then if you break character, I think like more than three times you get kicked off the server for life.
Speaker 1: Oh some ship like that breaking character, like let motheruck know who you are? Like, oh, you're talking about out the characters type ship.
Speaker 2: No, you can't be like, hey, bro, what the fuck man a fucking taking getting a drink. No, if you're on a mission, you gotta be like, oh ship, yeah, let's let's get to the fucking ops. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what you mean like the RP and the ship all the way out type ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I guess so ship our r P and ship. But you know, I come, you know, I like them RP servery where you can jail with the ship down. They're like, realize you're coming up, regular kid, Right, that's all I do.
Speaker 2: Have you done the the Oculus.
Speaker 1: The little ship with the little things. I ain't did that ship. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They needn made some ship where you can like feel and ship they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got it.
Speaker 1: They already got.
Speaker 2: They already got, like you know, like you get the gloves. Motherfucker's making porns for the gloves.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I know they body go ahead their motherfucker.
Speaker 2: The thing about the the headset with the porn, it's cool and ship, but like it's a lot a lot.
Speaker 1: Of selection right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I had Blue blue Face put on the thing and he told me to put on a porn of pause hanging with blue Face watching porno on a fucking but he looked down and he was like, bro, my dick is pink.
Speaker 1: So look, don't check this out. I don't want to hear no ship about that. Fair enough? Check this out. You ever been to the metal version?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I walked around a little. I have an oculus now I been.
Speaker 1: Can you take ship in that motherfucker? Like take stuff? Yeah, like I'll be saying they be like, like, be real money shit going on in that motherfucker? Can you can you take shit in.
Speaker 2: That mother Like? Could you rob someone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm sure you could. People be robbing that shit of course, taking people real money.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's have you heard a fucking cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Fucking guy on I'll be saying, like the virtual ship people walking around and ship and ship.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you this. Some lady claims she was virtually sexually harassed in the metaverse. She said her her avatar was sexually harassed by a group of men. What and she like filed a complaint and made this thing on Instagram where she felt violated. And it's like you're Avatar. You're sitting at home alone with some goggles on. The fucking avatar is not a fucking thing like something.
Speaker 1: I ain't even care, but I think you could rob people something, folks living and shit.
Speaker 2: You probably couldn't like put the mask on them, you know, virtually rob them. Yet I'm sure that's coming. But there's other ways to rob people.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying crappy saying they be you know, move dealing with real money inside this ship wanted.
Speaker 2: The snoop dog owns a plot of land.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying, Like ship like that, like what the fuck? Like people in up got there him and like you know, like virtual reality check type ship. Yeah, like that know what I'm saying, And they got damn you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean listen, I haven't dived all the way in.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to dive in and motherfucker, but.
Speaker 2: I want I'm afraid if I dive in, I ain't coming back, Newdy.
Speaker 1: I want to make ship before I dive in trying to take my ship.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna take a ship. What do you have? I mean they might listen. Just don't get scammed. That's what it is. You get scammed him Like, there was somebody who spent like two million dollars to live next to Snoop Dog in the fake world for like a piece of real estate next to Snoop's house, and I think I just saw an article that it's worth like seventy thousand dollars. That was so that was a robbery, right, you know, technically he got robbed and he's like two million dollars poor for it.
Speaker 1: He's staying there the Snoop I don't know though.
Speaker 2: But where is he? It's fake.
Speaker 1: I don't matter, none of this.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It literally was. I think people are starting.
Speaker 1: To realize, I'll come in now to them, But.
Speaker 2: He not live there when he amazing money grab from Snoop though, shot out to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he did that.
Speaker 2: He did do that? Yes for you, man. Uh. I know a lot of people are doing collab tapes collab albums recently. Who would you do a whole project with if you could, another artist that you haven't worked with yet.
Speaker 1: If I do a project something I'm gonna do, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it with my cooz.
Speaker 2: For Have you guys ever talked about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Time? Yeah, you know, we just be boys saying you feel, you know, no shit with a nigga real be pressing each other about no shit.
Speaker 2: I know you guys just got a ton of unreleased music together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, playing with specially banging today. Boy, we got a whole that shit.
Speaker 2: Gotta stop the interview real quick to tell you about our family at Blue Chew. Baby. That's right, it's getting hot outside. You know what that means, Fellas you're about to go get that dick wet. You know what I'm saying. It might as well be really hard. It might as well be as hard as it could possibly be. And with Blue Chew you will achieve such hardness, all right. It's seriously amazing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the best part about Blue Choo is you can find out if it works, don't just take my word for it. They're going to give you a month's supply for free. Go to blue Cheo dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg. Get a month supply for free bluetoo dot com promo code Bootleg. Now it's the same active ingredient as Viagre and Cialis, minus the awkward doctor appointment. You do not have to go see some old dude and tell them about your erectile dysfunction issues in person, because that's a fucking awkward conversation. Bruh. All you gotta do is go to blue cheo dot com right now. Use the promo code Bootleg. They're gonna get you hooked up with a month of supply for free. You just gotta pay five dollars in shipping. No awkward doctor's appointments. Same active ingredient as Viagra and Ciallis. Plus they got the blue Choo Mint. It's a chewable, it's great, tastes like mint. It's also the same active ingredient as Levitra. So summertimes coming, fellas, you don't want to underperform. Make sure your dick is rocked up, baby, all right, go to Bluechoo dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg. Hey man, it works. What do you want from me? It fucking works. Everyone should have a little blue Choo in case of an emergency. You might have an emergency. You need a Papa Blue Chee chew it. It's a chewable, you know what I mean. Anyway, Also got a shout out to our family at odds Socks. Don't forget Go to odd Socksofficial dot com. Promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off. Man, they got the underwear that they just dropped last year. That's amazing. So not only do you get the most comfortable socks in the world, but you can also get the most comfortable with draws in the world. All the crazy licenses. They got half baked socks. They just announced their has Burro collection, which is crazy because that means you're gonna get Monopoly socks, Transformer socks, Power Ranger socks, so much shit going with odd socks. Plus, they got the odd Socks Basics, my favorite. This is why I wear every day. I wear the Basics because they're the most comfortable socks I've ever put on my fucking feet. So experience the most comfortable socks in the world with me odd socksoficial dot Com promo code bootleg save twenty percent off shout out to odd Socks. Let's get back to the interview. Do you keep those sessions if it's like a twenty sixteen session, is it somewhere Yeah, like you have Do you have hard drives in the safe place stuff?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, you gotta get it safe, gotta keep them safe. You feel you can't let this shit happen again?
Speaker 2: Was that disheartening to have your music leak and shit hurt me? How many songs were it?
Speaker 1: It were like two hundred Fuck you see what I'm saying. Came in that ship again?
Speaker 2: Two hundred songs because they leak? Do you decide to not drop them at all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've been like, fuck that ship they already heard of, so shit, I ain't no excitement for that ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta do.
Speaker 1: They leaked the motherfucker with old them ship won't even know them. That probably would push you out even more. Like this ship they were old and that was just one producer. You feel what I'm saying, so like.
Speaker 2: You should drop him as like you know now you know now it's the rapper. Now, obviously he has the Lost Tape series, so he'll put out like a bunch of unreleased shit. Spoke one of his best albums ever. It's the first Lost Tapes. But it was like a compilation of songs that never came out or a leaked from over like a ten year period or something like that.
Speaker 1: He made good mine all that shit. It's a lot of though.
Speaker 2: I mean, bro, you could put out a two hundred song mixtape, but just Gucci. So I think Gucci's last album has like a fucking seventy eight songs on it. Did you see that The new Gucci album has, like I think it's like eighty songs.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to.
Speaker 2: No, I can't listen to eighty song. I don't know the last time I've listened to eighty songs, like in a month after that, know what I'm saying. I don't see how to they how to hear yna listen to home songs? Yeah, yeah, you listen to podcasts, but yeah, like our interviews or like, you know, it depends what do you like to listen to people talk about anime.
Speaker 1: On what's going on in the world, or with somebody saying or some ship. I might want to go see they see what they said in the partcare myself, it's I feel like how I suposa feel about the situation type shit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You might like someone say something about you n just.
Speaker 1: To be speaking about some ship that you might see somebody bash somebody on the Instagram, he said, he said that, I'll go see what he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't just trust to have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, you can't ship like that. You feel that some real stfucker probably got now was speaking some real nigga shit.
Speaker 2: You never said with your favorite anime ever?
Speaker 1: Was Man, I thought we were gonna run around that motherfucker that fucked up my favorite anime? Said, I mean, I feel like that was real about the favorite animn dragon Ball. Yeah, like as a kid, but yeah dragon Ball was the one. Yeah yeah as a kid. Yeah yeah, but now my favorite anime probably like mm I just I fuck with one punch man, man, m that shit are what.
Speaker 2: Is the premise?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: My son watches that. What's it about?
Speaker 1: There's no little is there any little trying? I'm tryna, I'm tryna think it's about getting punched once be google it. One punch, he basically like I it like, I don't know cause it's some folk. He's ad on just straight just punch like one punch out type shit. You feel what I'm saying. But I'm like, majority of all the people he really get into it with.
Speaker 2: Is it called one punch Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one punch man.
Speaker 2: Oh. I see he's like a ball dude, Yeah he ball here. This fool looks like fucking This fool looks like goddamn.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no superpowers either, so he just look at him. He's not a nerdy dude. Yeah, yeah, so why so is he? He he's trying to I don't know how the fun he's trying to sell to be be goddamn that God damn. So he's a super So it's about a superhero who's normal. Yeah, like him and he watch The Boon Dogs the Bone Dog. Yeah, boon Docks is amazing. Boone Dog. I would be that ship.
Speaker 2: Two seasons of the boont Docks are good. The last season was a little because the main rider quit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I like, what's your favorite carot?
Speaker 2: I mean, I love I love Riley, I mean Graham's is funny. I like, uh, what's the racist black dude who hates Yeah that who I like? Uncle right, Uncle Rockets, that said Clayton Bisby. That's name, Uncle Rockets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uncle Rockets. That probably is the findest motherfucker on this bro stupid to hell? He said, anythin Now.
Speaker 2: Hold on, bro, Uncle Ruckus, I have so my best friend's brother works on. You gotta hear this drop if I have it. This is the actual actor? Is this it? Damn man?
Speaker 1: That head uncle no relation And even though he dress it sound like a donkey.
Speaker 2: You are listening to that greenish white man. Oh lord, he smell like financial polish and lemons asking God bless hit white skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut the fun to him, man, I mean he'll funny, but he funny him.
Speaker 2: It was like because the guy who voices a few of the characters and cool Uncle Rucas he did a drop. He was doing radio drops and ship, So I was like, bro, I need Uncle Ruckis drop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that'shit funny. He's saying the one when he was a little kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen them all.
Speaker 1: That ship was so good. Damn find them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like uh, I like the episode where the fucking lawyer dude his wife gets snatched by Usher do you remember the episode Usher snatches this dude's bitch and then he goes and hires a pit naic slick back to try to get his girl back. It's fucking hilarious, by the way.
Speaker 1: The pimp, the pimp p nic slip back. Yeah, I know, the little pimp with the pink with Williams. Yeah, I know they can't walln't care, but yeah, yeah the pimp.
Speaker 2: So good man so good?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What is something? Who was rapping first? You were Savage? Like when you guys were, did he because he obviously kind of got a head start with you on the career wise, but like, did you guys kind of start around the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it was close ship the fuck? Well, I don't know. He probably before me for real real Yeah, yeah, I tell you true. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like seeing him like, uh, I feel like he's done such a good job of just like leveling up in terms of just skill wise, Like I just feel like every time I hear a new Savage first, I'm just like, what the fuck? Like you guys got any sort of friendly competition when you guys are in the studio together.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that ship Like now, we really just going that motherfucker. Just do what we're pobd to do.
Speaker 2: Either if you write stuff down or are you doing off the head?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's ship out of the head.
Speaker 2: So when you rap, it's all off the head. Just do you do the melody then punching?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean like to.
Speaker 2: You might like him lying by line, No, man.
Speaker 1: I had my time when I punch in. I had my time when I my my longest time. I'm gonna flow all the way through, you know what I'm saying, just for real, Like, yeah, I just go all the way through and then clean it up. Then I go, god damn do the god nam ad little after I do the ad little shit, I just let the engine that go. Try to find a a hook or something in between that shit.
Speaker 2: So you lay down for the most part, a one tag all.
Speaker 1: The way through. Yeah, yeah, off the top. If I feel like I ain't fucked up, damn, that's why I get me the right floor. I want to right to make your own fuck up while I'm going, Hey, yeah, that shit's crazy, man, it shit be that shit be easy sometimes for real, for real?
Speaker 2: Are you ch like it does feel like the rap shit is easy for you, do you uh challenge yourself through and try to like learn your other new shit like you tryna fucking.
Speaker 1: Mm uh shit it they last interview, I was just it. They were tryna uh make me rap on Lama Lama and him Mama.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the crew.
Speaker 1: Show Yeah, how I go, man, look my oh nah, that shit was cleaning, That shit was fun, That shit was cool. That shit was cool. But nah, Like so basically like long story or so, I don't know how to write a rap and like read it and rap it. You know what I'm saying now, I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Because you sound like you're reading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like like I can't really like make it.
Speaker 2: It's not natural.
Speaker 1: It ain't natural and nothing my mind to be sitting there, I be uh uh fuck that I can't.
Speaker 2: So you like you don't ever write an idea.
Speaker 1: Down at least? Uh no, I don't have.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have any ideas? Uh should you have to have ideas? You're a very smart man. You have ideas have to go out to beat. You had an idea to put a snake on a fucking dinner table for the il'ma cover.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking idea. I go out of the beat. I have with the beat. Sound the beat, the beat tell me what I needed to do.
Speaker 2: You ever thought of a line like one line to be like, oh I gotta use that.
Speaker 1: Mm mmmm no, damn m m. It's very very very.
Speaker 2: Prolific of you as a writer or as a non writer.
Speaker 1: Even Oh, I just going to the studio and I just I don't know, blackout. Yeah, but I turned into a rep.
Speaker 2: I mean you are a rapper?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I mean? And them off?
Speaker 2: Would you act? Would I add, like in a movie like Jack Harlow just dropped the movie? Would you act? What are you acting in?
Speaker 1: At? Like a rep?
Speaker 2: I see what you did there? And but also apparently a part time comedian. Oh shit, oh man, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just throw them out there.
Speaker 2: Leave me off a little bit, just a little bit, man, all right, So the alum gumbo's out. Obviously you got your cousin on there. You got key blocks on there, right, Yeah, shout out to key Clock. When you hang out with people from Memphis and they say, Mrsic, do you be like it's music?
Speaker 1: I ain't really just a kid around. No people from Memph. I gotta ask.
Speaker 2: I have all the Memphis guys come up and they say, mrsic yeah, it's like their thing. N I ain't really just had no like no, like you wouldn't keep one in the studio together. Did you just send it over and he sent it back?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Type of shit shit when I kid then studio shot out before. I ain't no ship like that. I fucked with shall What is.
Speaker 2: The difference between like, uh working with cause shat to you worked with Little YACHTI. Obviously Yati is a fucking great writer. He wrote act up by the City Girls. Does someone like him write shit down? Is it opposed to like someone like your cousin who's just going in and you know, joh hold on, cause I'm saying Little YACHTI is like a a very good writer. He's written for other artists. So when you record with you, look Lil YACHTI is he writing?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? I ain't ever been in the studio show, I think, well, only one time when he did No Clue.
Speaker 2: That was the only time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went, I was in another room.
Speaker 2: What's your funny studio session you've ever been in and what's going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know my fun is studio session will probably I don't know where my fun in studio session?
Speaker 2: Well, are you like about business at the studio or you like the homies kick kick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I let the road conkick and shit ant of that other shit type of shit?
Speaker 2: Are you the kind of like guy who comes pretty deep to the studio Nah?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 2: Nah, Cause you know there's some guys like I, I owned the studios and like.
Speaker 1: And I I have my day. Why I might be like, hey, you know everybody in conkik and I ain't really true and then I have my day. Well, I don't like being bold, right, Yeah? It be like that's a time type shit.
Speaker 2: How you know you always hear and we live in La and people always hear about Halla. It's crazy, but we always hear people getting fucking like La Atlanta and New York. Crid is crazy right now terms of people getting robbing shit, you feel like it's gotten a lot worse out there for you, not even just for you, but just like for everybody, Like, does it feel like that energy has gotten worse since the pandemic starting.
Speaker 1: I don't be I don't you know, I don't really be worrying about that type of shit.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, make sure you move correctly.
Speaker 1: That's all I can say for Do.
Speaker 2: You go to like, uh you ever go to the Hawks games? I was just saying that the Trey Young making trade to the Lakers.
Speaker 1: You were saying, nah, hell no, they'd be trying to get me to go.
Speaker 2: Well, you won't go.
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't got into all the sports shit like that.
Speaker 2: You got to go Boozy's court side every game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be saying boothside. I'm out asking the foolish acted a fool shouted.
Speaker 2: Crazy Bozy's crazy brouh, So go get the album. June twenty ninth, the show was in l A at the Novo. You got anybody opening.
Speaker 1: I got a baby drill and I got that boy two feet man. Yeah, shout out to that boy two feet man. I can't forget about my boy's shout at hard too. Special guests probably m M people don't fuck man.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't shit, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're dope.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's cool, it's a it's a what's up new that I fuck? Which? I like your music and it's oh yeah, new to my boy. I fuck with him and they hit me up oo type shit?
Speaker 2: Who is your best best friend outside of Atlanta in the h in the hip hop space? Like? Which artist would you say is like a real friend that you've made, Like isn't from like your hometown since you know, becoming young nudy.
Speaker 1: On the music tip, I don't know for real for real. I really ain't really got nobotty for real for real. I fool with my boy said, yeah, nah, then that my boy I call him Hollywood he in the off set? Yeah, I call him Hollywood. Oh he know how I called him that shit? He'll tell you he's great. Yeah that my bottle. I fell with him. But outside that shit, I ain't really you know, you know, me and my cousin, you know, we locked in, So I don't really I can't really count him and no shit like that, of course, not other than that, I ain't really got no rapper well and just really be like like, what's up? Type shit? What's something you no homies? You ain't uh h. I ain't really trying to be with that shit and that shit come too much of, too much of you know, I.
Speaker 2: Just gonna say it. It feels like somehow you're still after all, Like I, I feel like you've put out multi like album of the Year of contenders over your career, Like somehow you're still underrated. Maybe you don't get that the accolades that I feel like you deserve. You do you do you feel that way? And why why do you.
Speaker 1: Think it is that way? You think it's cause you last thinks social or m I don't know, shit, mm, I donh shit, they just be sleeping on the niggas sometimes for real, for real, but you know, it gets to the point where it be like shit, I don't really be giving the fuck, Like shit, I got my own fans and ship. You feel me my shitting bigger. You ain't getting smaller what I mean, like the boy Boys. Shit, there's some ship that everybody like. It ain't like, oh, therese some newdy fans. You feel what I'm saying, there's some ship that everybody like. I ain't wish. I ain't tripping about that. I love that, you know what I'm saying. But other than that, like shit, you know I've been in my own little world with my ship, so bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like You're like, Okay, your fans are they mash pitting? Is there marsh happening? Are you getting the fucking you have marsh pittable music?
Speaker 1: I got it? Bo I got more like I might have a crop like they just lit.
Speaker 2: The dusty footed white checks with air forces in the marsh pit.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn, why you're doing like that?
Speaker 2: You know they're a your shuts.
Speaker 1: Man? I love all my fast what what who they are? There's a lot of dirty forces, dirty forest, clean forces. I got all type of ship coming in there.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing the marsh pits fucking like you got, like the fans are are are they?
Speaker 1: I had my spits and then hell no, it ain't happening now. Hell no, them folks in there swinging and throwing bowls and ship man, I'm gonna tell I'm gonna flip out. We're gonna the show gonna be over with come, We're gonna be the hen Have you ever crowdsurfed, crowdshurt? No? Hell no, I ain't trying to jump out there. I ain't, no little nigga, you feel me? Touchet? Yeah? Yeah me either, Yeah, that that's true.
Speaker 2: You might get dropped.
Speaker 1: I've been dropped. You know, I really been shocking a lot of people and they see me in person by your size. Yeah, you know what the majority of people thinking rappers and god damn ship like you know, short, small, like average height type ship and you know, now see me first thing and say, damn, I ain't know you that time. I thought you was a little six foot like I see it when I see it too.
Speaker 2: Six two you're a point guard in the NBA.
Speaker 1: I ain't playing no basketball.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that's six two, it's point guard. He'll be a point guard. Hm. Hm, he'd be Gary Payton. H You never played sports?
Speaker 1: H well when I was a kid, like football, like high school sports. Nah, I'll plan on some other shit. It's outside fucking roun. Yeah yeah, I'll play. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: We'll look.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The album is out, go run it up June twenty ninety. Tickets to the show. Anything else going on?
Speaker 1: Shit, I don't know, man, I'm just I'm just chilling forever b m M. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Doing a lot of press.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, based basically like forever, Well, go get the album. Gumbo now, Gumbo. No, all that ship appreciate you pulling up man, man, I appreciate you for having me man, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, it's where it is.
Speaker 1: Why ain't smoke that? Why ain't smoke that up yet?
Speaker 2: Because it's fucking it died out and I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You just said right here, just fake smoke.
Speaker 2: It's not fake. This was long.
Speaker 4: No, no, this, we don't came bro bruh, I fucking smoke both of these. You smoked both of them, yes to they just right now.
Speaker 2: In front of you. You did not catch me smoking the whole fucking interview.
Speaker 1: I've seen you smoking that loud one two of them. I remember you smoking their I probably wasn't paying attention. I probably z owned out.
Speaker 2: Zoned out. You had eight of them.
Speaker 1: By the way, I ain't been smoking no way for sure.
Speaker 2: That was a tobacco cigarette, y'all.
Speaker 1: Them was tobacco cigarettes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got to wrap up an interview brought to you by Hard Dean, Las Vegas. Appreciate y'all watching. Hey, don't forget when you go to Vegas, you gotta go to Hardean. Man, it's the craziest dispensary you'll ever walk into. It smells like fucking heaven in there. All right, get in that uber when you hit Sin City, tell them take me to Harden. They're gonna take you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a.
Speaker 2: Wild selection of the just top, top of the line cannabis, the best selection you'll go well be able to see in the US. Plus on top of that, they got the crazy gear, they got the clothes, they got the bikinis, they got a wonderful selection of bud tenders that are very good at their job. Man, they'll take carry you. Tell them that Bootleg keV sent you. The bud tenders are hardeen. Doyn't know what that means. They're gonna get you hooked up right, all right? Go follow them online Harden Underscore Las Vegas, or just go shout out their website too, Man, Hardenloasvegas dot com. And when you're in Vegas, pull up to Harden or you're playing yourself for real,