Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mailing Camp and.
Speaker 3: And Tama Judge. Yeah, same old too twalks that you guys listen to every week.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're going to keep doing this intro until we're one hundred and eighty four years old and we can't even say, hey, I'm already.
Speaker 3: I'm already one hundred so good years, good years.
Speaker 2: It's just a couple of eighty four more good years.
Speaker 3: Please my teeth will hold up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I know I need I really now, I'm do I need my teeth?
Speaker 3: Then well, go in there and when they show you the difference, you're like, hell, yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I lock tie and low. For Dennis, that did very natural looking Veneers. I read you wanted Eddie to get his done because his teeth were like chipping and he had a lot of spaces and it's like every time he ate, he was like picking out his teeth because food woul get stuck. I'm like, just get Veneers. Get Veneers. And then after like talking with doctors. I'm like, oh shit, I think I want him to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they look good.
Speaker 3: We're processed though, man.
Speaker 2: And if you want to see these teeth, these chompers in person. You got to go to twatz Con this week.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it is Friday?
Speaker 3: I know I cannot believe it. You know I leave tomorrow on a red eye?
Speaker 2: Do you have watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to a charity event in New York where Jen Geyser and Andy Cohen and a few housewives. I think I'll be at a table with Kyle Oh cool. Yeah, Alex Baskin invited me and Eddie Heather Dubro. He bought a table, get it. So yeah, so going, But I'm literally like getting my hair on at home, getting on a red eye, hopefully sleeping on the plane landing in the New events a day well, trying to find a makeup person, makeup I have.
Speaker 2: I can text you some options. I can text you some options. If I asked Caroline and she was busy.
Speaker 3: I'm talking with Priscilla, but I know she's doing some of the Jersey girls that are going, so I don't know. Worst case, I would rather do my makeup than my hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I mean clearly I don't even look like I have hair right now.
Speaker 3: So how was the gala? It was it a gala? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: I say gala, but some people were calling it gala, So I don't actually know how to pronounce it.
Speaker 3: What is it galic? What is concerned a gala?
Speaker 2: A gala is where you go and it there's a couple of speakers, there's a couple of people that went awards, but ultimately it is a formal event where everybody's you know, in black. I raised money charity event you raised myself.
Speaker 3: What's the difference from the cheery event that I'm going to and what you did?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean probably just the topic Like this, all the money that was raised goes towards Melanoma Research Foundation, and the honorees are honored for their stories and their vulnerability when it comes to their melanoma. So like one of the people that won the Courage Awards, she had cancer when she was two years old, and she came up and shared her story, and I mean it was such an incredible event. And the thing that's so confusing about me in general is that I am fine to stand up in front of a room of over a thousand people and mc an event and not have anxiety. But the second I sit down at the table and like need to like make small talk with people, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: That's so funny you say that, because I was talking with therapists and I said, I've always been that person that's been pretty quiet, timid, don't have much to say in a group setting. But as soon as I got like I was a drama student in high school, as soon as I got on stage, it was like an alter ego. It's kind of the same with housewives. So those cameras are up, you're not nervous. You go, you do your thing, and that's it. You go back to your normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes that's me. But it was all in all, it was good. I really love the organization and if you guys want to do more research on it, you can go to Melanoma Research Foundation. And it's an incredible event. And we raised a ton of money and it was it was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then on my way home, I was able to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen trailer.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you think about that.
Speaker 2: Well, this is from the People magazine article. It says Kyle, they're really coming for Kyle this season. Well, says Kyle. Injury come to blows as their marriages fall apart. Beverly Hills is the place where marriages come to die. Spoken by Sutton Strack. I think that you need to file, Sutton tells Kyle as Kyle reacts to pictures of Mauricio liplocked with another woman. It sucks to see photos of your ex making out with some child. Garcel says child.
Speaker 3: Not a child?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, child, Let's how old is this child?
Speaker 2: I think if we're talking about the person that we saw at the at the airport, those paparazzi pics. Yeah, I think that she's thirty six or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, that ain't a child. So not one housewife is married on the cast right now?
Speaker 2: No, not one, not one. I mean, does anyone even? Yeah? I mean I don't. I'm trying to think the only person I don't know anything. Oh, Kathy Hilton is married.
Speaker 3: She's not like a housewife though, is she?
Speaker 2: No? But I think she's an official friend.
Speaker 3: Oh, she is a friend. I think what about the new girl Boss?
Speaker 2: I don't think she's married.
Speaker 3: Oh she's not married either.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 3: And she's a full time housewife, right.
Speaker 2: I think she's a full time housewife. It continues on where Kyle says it's all too much at once, and then Durit and PK are also navigating where they stand. Durite says, we're talking like five times a day. D points out to PK before he insists, I know, but we're not.
Speaker 3: Going to p K is so checked out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, PK is, however, apparently talking with Kyle someone that appears to put a rift between Deurite and her longtime friend. I mean something that appears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, everybody's saying is this is dur eat season. She is activated. She's like the old Dereete.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I think that's what happens when you think you're going to lose your job. Remember when remember at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 3: Then you think that that was true that they were considering not bringing her back.
Speaker 2: I think when there's smoke, there's fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes, but it looked good. It just looked like it was kind of like a Kyle takedown. It made me feel really sad for her. When does it air November nineteenth, so it's going to be airing on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I do think that Beverly Hills looks it looks stressful, it looks sad. Nobody wants to see marriages crumble, and especially on television with your friends upset with you about it.
Speaker 3: So it's safe to say that Jury and Kyle are not friends at this moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's safe to say that. Oh okay, no, that it's safe to say that. I think that I from personal experience, when I am struggling in my personal life, sometimes I will take it out on others.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people do that. Hurt people, hurt people, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would imagine that you know, with both what Dreet and Kyle are going through, and you know they're on a television show, it's just probably really heated up and caused.
Speaker 3: So would you say, hypothetically speaking, that you, Kyle and Jurite would go to dinner.
Speaker 2: Hypothetically speaking, I don't know if Dreat would go to dinner with me. I don't know. I mean, I think if like Rena or Erica sent a group text and said, do you guys all want to get to I feel like I was invited to that dinner with all those girls, So I guess yeah, we probably would go to dinner. I just haven't talked to her recently.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I get what you're selling me.
Speaker 2: You're getting what I'm putting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait to recap Beverly Hills. It's probably my favorite franchise out of all of them.
Speaker 2: I know, well, I think this year it looks like it's gonna be good. I mean we see little headbits, like we see Erica making out with Garcel oh oh app On a less fun note, we get into Potomac, where I know we're dealing with a dui, but the fun is back at Potomac, Like it definitely feels refreshed.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this episode. I really did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked it. It starts off where Mia says it's okay for Karen to admit she messed up, and Karen says she's not admitting anything yet and it will show her who her true friends are.
Speaker 3: Karen, she start now, why would she start admitting anything right now?
Speaker 2: But like, can't you just admit that, Like, yeah, I've up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand it, you know, it's always an accident she got into or a situation she got into. It was never I don't know. Maybe she's doing it because there's a big court case coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then just say, I can't talk about it because the court case. But this is a terrible thing that happened, and I feel terribly for doing this.
Speaker 3: You know, it cracked me up. Every when they're in the SUVs, they're driving, and every time the camera would be on the outside of the car, it was like a funeral procession. It was all black SUVs. Yeah, who are these people? Like, weren't most of them in the one black suv?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who are all the other? I mean maybe that's in case they get in fight so they have ride home.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One thing that's sounded very familiar was when Jacqueline says Karen called her drunk, and Gazelle said, she calls people drunk all the time. Now you know when your friend's drunk, right, Yeah, you called me drunk, I'm going to know that you're a little tipsy, yeah, or you took it got me or whatever the situation.
Speaker 2: But I also want to understand how close Jacqueline actually is with Karen, because that was a little bit confusing.
Speaker 3: But before we even get to I agree with that, Giselle says.
Speaker 2: Karen disrespected her charity, which was honoring her father, and they need to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I agree with that too.
Speaker 3: I think that what Karen did was kind of nasty. Yeah, Karen knew that Gizelle had this charity event going on. It was for her father who just recently passed away, and she sat there with her the day before and lied straight to her face. She goes, yeah, I have a charity event going on too, but it's earlier in the day and I don't know when, and it was basically at the same time.
Speaker 2: And all she had to do was just go to her event by herself if she wanted to, if you really want And I've got to be honest, most of the time, your friends, unless there's like an incredible band playing or whatever, it's not that fun for friends to come.
Speaker 3: See you get honored for an award. Well it was so not that the Bravo cameras weren't there. Yeah, but like for they filmed it on an iPhone and the other girls chose that over Giselle's event. Yeah, that's the part that's concerning to me, I just do are your friends? Well?
Speaker 2: I think Karen is trying to make sure she sticks her steaks into the ground or whatever. Is that the phrase big her teeth, She's.
Speaker 3: Sticking her teeth into the meat.
Speaker 2: Whatever the saying is where to show that she's the head haun show, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she has had every single year I think this season.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Wendy says Jase called Jacqueline me a sidekick. Jacqueline says there's no comparison between her and Jasse.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Jacqueline overreacted to be named me a sidekick?
Speaker 2: I mean, as someone who is always considered somebody sidekick, like whether it's yours or Kyle's or Eric, like people love to call me. I don't really take offense to being a sidekick.
Speaker 3: I don't think it. I mean, a side bitch a whole nother story, But a sidekick. I think that's just somebody that you hang out.
Speaker 2: With, that's someone you're close with. That's that's how I take it. Yeah, I'm not offended by like I mean, I guess if somebody called me their plus one, you know, like that, that's not as nice, but like sidekick, like that's your person, your.
Speaker 3: Partner in crime. I know, but well, how about when Jacqueline stands up and says she's the main course, and then later it's like a little too much.
Speaker 2: And then later she's like one of the girls commented on her outfit and she's like, well, this is my airplane outfit. I'm like, no, just don't why. I think Jacqueline may have been a little tipsy during this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's a full time pass wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but before we even get to that, it's like, we can't we can't help that. There's so many good juicy nuggets. But the women arrive in Lake Norman and Karen Gizelle are upset that they have to share a toilet.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jazelle's upset.
Speaker 2: I think Karen was upset, But also what does she care about sharing a toilet, especially once I found out Gizelle wasn't even sleeping there. She has to fly home go to the graduation.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand why Gizzelle just didn't come the next day, Like why did you come for a few hours then fly home? It seemed like this same day she got there and then fly back the next day. I don't think is gonna make very short flight that it's not.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, what well, uh, Stacy drove, right.
Speaker 2: I think Stacy drove.
Speaker 3: But either way, I just want to know, are you peeing or urinating?
Speaker 2: I'm peeing, yeah, taking pink. I hate when I hate when people say taking a piss that. I know it's so gross, but I am such a freaking mom. I can't even help myself. I catch myself saying to other adults, I gotta go potty.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so funny. Eddie says that to the dog. Come on, you gotta go potty. Come on, you gotta go patty.
Speaker 2: I gotta go potty.
Speaker 3: Let's go patty. But I think, well, how about when Karen not wanting to celebrate Wendy's birthday because her celebrations have been bad. I mean, come on, Karen, Karen, I mean, as far as it says, I don't mind if she has the best room, but did you guys have to decorate it too?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm trying to understand if she's just completely not self aware, or if she's like trying to be funny because there are moments where you can tell that Wendy's laughing and they enjoy each other. So I think she's just trying to like get the joke. But I'm like, you already told the joke like fifteen times. We got it the first fifteen times. But would you rather share a toilet or sleep on a bunk bed?
Speaker 3: Now, if I sleep in a bunk bed, do I get my own bathroom?
Speaker 2: No, you're sharing a room with a bathroom with other people.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have my own room and share a bathroom. But I'm not the person that would freak out if you had to put me in a bunk bed situation.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. I would either. But why did they need to push the bunk beds together? I was confused by that.
Speaker 3: Well, because you're gonna fall through the crack, So why it's not It doesn't do anything for you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Who wants why would maybe put I get that that's to make it size. But that's a huge crack.
Speaker 3: In the middle. There's a crack in the middle. So if you roll over in that bed, that bed slid very easy. If you roll in the crack in the bedslides, you're gonna be eating up.
Speaker 2: But I do appreciate Stacy's ability to keep the show on their toes by not reacting to it and pretending it was a good thing.
Speaker 3: She did not mind because she wanted bunk beds as a kid and never had them. So now she's got a bun Maybe maybe her and her new boyfriend can get bunk beds.
Speaker 2: Well, because they definitely can't be sharing a marital bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh sorry, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh Well, then we get back to getting into MIA's sidekick Jacqueline. Why don't we need to have Jacqueline on the show. We've never had her, have we We haven't. Jesse says she never said that, and then Jesse said she said it as a joke, calling herself MEA's better side. Jacqueline says, Jazzzy is a pick me, which pick me is a newer term that I learned from the kids, which is someone who wants everybody to pick them. Yeah, but like but like pick me that it's like a newer phrase, like oh, she's such.
Speaker 3: A pick I don't think it's I don't think it's a newer phrase, but it's definitely like somebody that needs attention. Pick me, pick me? Are you a pick me?
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I how much I pick me up? More of like, I don't give a shit if you pick me or not.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the situation and if there's a competition involved, like I want to win. But I don't know. I feel like Jacqueline is mad about being the sidekick because it means she'll always be a friend and not a flute holder. That's my thought. Yeah, like I wouldn't mind staying in the master bedroom with my best friend. I have no issue with that. But I think she's thinking that she's an ad on or that plus one And that's.
Speaker 3: Were they taking showers together last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miami, we've done a lot, but we haven't showered together. No, so we shower together, Yama. Yes, there's always a first for everything. I think maybe do you think that saying the sidekick and all that isn't they're trying to insinuate something sexual it's going on between them? No, I think they're times it's annoyed she's not a housewife and she's only there because of Meya okay, all right? I mean when they ever they can. They try to insinuate the Jacqueline hooked up with Ink, or she hooked up with Gordon, or like they always try to imply that there was like threesomes or whatever. But I think in this instance they're trying to show her you're not a housewife that because then Karen says Jacqueline is not a friend and she was drunk on their phone call. Well, if you're not friends, why are you talking to each other? Why do you want a phone call that after hours? Yeah, she's calling her a liar. Karen calls Jacqueline a liar, and Jacqueline says Karen is deflecting. Then Jacqueline starts to cry, and Karen says she doesn't give a Do we think that Karen is deflecting, deflecting or she has a right at all to be upset?
Speaker 3: I think she's deflecting. I think she's done it so far every episode that we have watched, she's not really taken accountability. And I mean, what is jacqu and lyine about Karen calling her drunk? Is that what she's accusing her? I mean, you know when someone's drunk on the phone, you can tell you the words and all. Speaking from experience, I can tell you I know when a friend is calling drunk.
Speaker 2: I know when a friend is calling drunk, and I know when I'm drunk. Yes, I don't think I'm fooling anyone or vice versa. But then all the other women are like, Karen, you've called us drunk a million times?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Whatever.
Speaker 2: But then Karen tells Stacy that the women I love this. Then it just switches right over. Let's deflect again and tell Stacy that the women think she's boring.
Speaker 3: That's I'm saying, deflec deflect. She's trying to switch. You know, there's no reason for her to tell Stacy that. And it was one one person that said it. It was Mia that said she wasn't very interesting or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, apparently this is all in a group setting with me. But then Stacy says she's joyful and unites people.
Speaker 1: Know what.
Speaker 2: I couldn't help. I realized that we're supposed to be talking about Stacy here, but I was very distracted this entire scene. Do you want to know why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Please tell me you noticed Karen's wallpaper.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was a photo of herself, no wallpaper.
Speaker 3: The wallpaper on her phone like her scream on her phone went on the wall? Stop it?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm panicked. Can you show me your phone to a picture of me and Eddie? Okay? No, what is it?
Speaker 3: Somebody on our cast has a picture of themselves too. I have to think about this by themselves. Yes, no, and I need to figure out who it is. Let me think about it, because I remember it got brought up. I'm like, seriously, your wallpapers yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh I can't. Does anyone have a picture of me on there?
Speaker 3: Probably VICKI.
Speaker 2: Then the women get on the boat. Kiana says she and Ashley have been an interesting situation since the fight last year. Kiana says Ashley apologize, but she wasn't ready to accept it. And then Keiana says she's pressed charges and she's waiting on the court date. I have to ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Would you have press charges?
Speaker 2: Well that I guess it depends on the situation and how much money it cost me to fix myself. I don't know if I would press charges if I had to get like substantial amount of plastic surgery and pay a ton of money and it wasn't covered by insurance. Maybe, but my question was if you had a friend that did something, that threw something at me or hurt me, I don't know that I would be upset with you.
Speaker 3: Like, So if I had a friend that I don't know, you don't know, and they threw something at you, Yeah, it wouldn't be my fault. I wouldn't be mad at you either. Yeah, Like doesn't make any sense. It'd be one thing if she felt like that friend was setting her up or something. I don't know if there's more to it, but no, I would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't be Yes, if you knew that the person, would you be mad if she continued being friends with that person? Probably, like if I continued being friends if someone threw something that even hit you in the head, and I still want to do.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. If there's somebody I really really dislike and I don't want them in my life or I don't want to see pictures of them on Instagram, whatever, and somebody else that I know is friends with them, I will. I will onfront them, I will not follow them. I don't see it. I don't want to be around it. If you're with that person, then me and you are not meant to be friends. That's how I see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if I became best friends with I'm not going to say who, but someone from your cast right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would you? And it wasn't for like money reasons, it was just I moved in next door and we became friends. Would you be mad at me?
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's somebody that's really keeps attacking me and doing all the shit, yeah, I probably would because I I know for a fact if I had a friend that was after you all the time, like Vicky, like I stood up for you and stood up for you to the point where I just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be friends with people like that that are so vocal on social media, that talk so many mean things about people, like you're not getting paid for that? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I also don't necessarily think that Ashley and Deborah were that close, because if you remember last season, it more seemed like they had just met in like a mommy and me class and trying to be on the show, you know, like it didn't seem to me like they were. It wasn't like they were Ama and Jacqueline type friendship.
Speaker 3: No, I agree.
Speaker 2: Then Stacy says she didn't appreciate Ashley talking about her new relationship and divorce, and Ashley says, all she did was call him a friend. I do think that Ashley's good at stirring the pod, and in this moment, I do not think Ashley was.
Speaker 3: I don't either. I don't think she had any bad intentions of trying to make her look bad. And I do think that they were talking so loudly on that boat, I felt like they were trying to get Ashley's attention as well. But I don't think as she did anything wrong at all. She said she has a friend is a friend, but Stacy had already said that on camera, so it wasn't a secret, right, That's what Stacy's calling him a friend?
Speaker 2: And I don't know, but Stacy tells Ashley that I felt like it was reducing how special he is to her.
Speaker 3: But she calls him a friend but also a friend was zero benefits?
Speaker 2: What would you but also what do you think is better if you were to call if she were to call him her non lover lover or the new love of her life, like no, she just wanted to say she she's just saying there's another guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it isn't like she said, yeah, I'm dating a guy, but he doesn't want to get he doesn't want to do the dirty with me.
Speaker 2: No. But also like clearly now we've learned that this is a religious thing. I don't even think she was.
Speaker 3: Mocking that, Like all, are they still together? Likeause does Stacy posting pictures of him on her Instagram?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't follow Stacy. But Stacy calling out Ashley for putting her bunions on the marble.
Speaker 3: Leave Ashley's bunions alone. She didn't ask for them. It's a very painful surgery. I heard.
Speaker 2: Don't get offended by the bunyans just because you have them.
Speaker 3: I have a little teeny tiny one on one foot.
Speaker 2: I've seen it, but I wouldn't mind if it was on my countertop.
Speaker 3: And I don't know anybody's feet on my countertop. There's no need.
Speaker 2: Well, like right now, I'll probably get yelled at because I'm sitting on this chair and I have my shoes on and my feet are like up on the chair. Like people get.
Speaker 3: Very Oh you mean people are gonna say something to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, oh, I mean, but also, Tim, you ate pie off of someone's feet.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, that's the I tell you. When the cameras are up, this person does things that it's I don't. I can't, I really can't explain it.
Speaker 2: Stacy asked who called her boring, and Mia says they all agree that she's uninteresting. Karen says Stacy is going through hell and needs support, and Karen, that's me.
Speaker 3: I think it's mean. Which part the part that they're saying, like telling her you're uninteresting, you're boring. Like what they're basically saying is you're not good for the show. That's what they're saying. They're not saying anything different than you're too boring for the show. Yeah, and that's just rude. Like what are they four episodes in at this point? Like give the girl a chance. I think she's a little bit of a breath of fresh air. Now we got the breath of fresh air. Now we need to see you do something girl.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the breath of fresh air part. To me, I am seeing a little bit of like QBC pageant, like everything's perfect all the time. I want to see a little bit more of the grit of who she is. Do I think she's uninteresting? No, I think clearly she has a lot to tell, but she's going through it and not there yet. And I don't really think any of these other women are in a position where they should be casting the show anyway. Right, Clearly there was something unboring about her if she was chosen to be on the show. But lucky for Karen she was, because Karen is now leaning on her to be her new pal. The women sit for dinner and Giselle confronts Karen about her event. Karen says she needed her friends that day as well, and she took every measure bod I know. Then Gizelle says she's been there for her and wants the same in return. But I have one other, one other thought while I'm watching this, I don't know who's in charge of Giselle's rebranding, but like, we may need it because she I'm loving her this season.
Speaker 3: You like a more calmed down I like Gizelle.
Speaker 2: No, Gizelle is still handling business okay, but she's handling it in a way that you.
Speaker 3: Can see why she's upset. Well, she doesn't have a sidekick anymore. Should Should I go to Giselle next season.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're capable of Giselle ing. Maybe if you hire her comrade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as long as I have cast members don't get into, you know, any issues, I won't have to bring them up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But then we have even more awkward things happen when they all go around the table telling stories about Mia, and then Jacqueline tells the woman she has known Mia before. Everyone else who cares don't care. But know what I did care about, not all these new friends that came in. But when they said I was wondering why the friends came in. And then the last three minute three.
Speaker 3: Seconds in the show why they came in? Alreaty were, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're never gonna know, they know, they know, they're gonna know, they're gonna go.
Speaker 3: I mean, me is very baalsy to bring up this on camera. I've never seen anything messier ever.
Speaker 2: Well, she, of course. We bring in these two pals that I guess live in Lake Norman or they don't, who knows, but they're there. They're talking about their friendship with Mia. Then they panned to a picture of Karen with Joy and they're out in DC with Mia and then uh Mia through like laughing, like ha ha, says Karen, you butt dialed us and then said, those girls think I'm with Ray when she was with someone else. And Karen's face it was she didn't even have a live plan. She didn't need we did we did?
Speaker 3: They say how long ago that was? Was it recent?
Speaker 2: I mean I couldn't have been that long ago.
Speaker 3: Me has only been on the show two or three years. Good.
Speaker 2: Karen's face was, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to get dirty, It's going to get really dirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was.
Speaker 3: The ship that's going on into that show, and I'm the bad person according to social media. I'm the media. I mean, damn damn. I wonder how damn damn about this?
Speaker 2: Damn dam Maybe you should join Potomac. Yeah, but anyways, it was good, and I'm wondering, once Karen has an opportunity to catch her breath and see what's happening, what her response will be to that.
Speaker 3: Oh, she will have she will have one.
Speaker 2: We all know that. Oh, well, let's get good, all right, gotta be. Everybody's lying, everybody's lying.
Speaker 3: But she didn't say that wasn't her first response.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. She did say anything she panicked.
Speaker 3: She code read get the paddles out.
Speaker 1: And go.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys,