Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. After we do Medal of Honor Monday, which is coming a minute from now, we are going to talk for a bit about immigration. And it's going to take a bit because of what's happening, not just with Spain, what happened over the weekend with Mark Wayne Mullin the head of DHS and the things he said, and we'll talk about it and then we'll move on get back to some other things. All right, now, before we do any of that, you know what's happening. You know what time it is. It's the start of the second hour on a Monday, and that means it's time for Medal of Honor Monday. Every Monday at this time, you do the same thing. Take a hero, read his citation. You can email in not only your love, hate, and death threats to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can email in ones that you like or are that you're related to, or your neighbor's dad or from your hometown. We like those, you know. It brings it home for people. Now, before I get to this recommendation and read this citation. I'm going to remind you of this. The Medal of Honor citations before World War Two, so basically World War One and everything earlier, they're extremely short. There was an effort during World War Two. Have you ever seen anything about the war bonds and stuff like that, trying to raise money to fund the war. Wars are extremely expensive, Armies are expensive, it's expensive to fight a war, and so they were I don't want to call it propaganda, but that's really what it was. Propaganda isn't all bad. They used a lot of the government used a lot of propaganda to kind of boost public morale, boost the publics buy in on the war if you will. They want. They want to not just polling support. They wanted war bond money, they wanted things like that. One of the main things they used was they would take heroes who did unbelievable things and they would parade them around the country to raise money for the war. One of the biggest examples of this is John Basilone. If you ever watched the HBO mini series The Pacific, you actually saw this. They display it quite well. But if you didn't, it's fine, you don't have to for the sake of this. John basilone with the United States Marine, complete legend from New Jersey, by the way, legend. He goes, joins the Marines, he goes to Guadalcanal. Butcher's a bunch of Japanese guy, hand to hand fighting in the fog. He's just a total beast in every possible way, earns himself a Medal of honor. They grab him and they say, we need you to come back home for your country. And what do they do. They dragged him all over the United States of America to get up in front of crowds and give speeches. I'm John baz Alone. This is what I did, all right. So that's a long way of saying. World War II citations they got a lot longer, and they got a lot more detailed, because the War Department realized, if you have someone who does something ridiculously brave, you should probably give him more than four sentences. Tell people actually what he did, tell the story. It helps tell the story. And every war since then, that's what we've done. Vietnam, every Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, that's what we've done since then. This one is World War one, and you're about to see what I'm talking about. We got this email. I was hoping you could read the citation of Edward C. Alworth. He was from my hometown. And I want everyone to know Oregon isn't totally full of namby Pamby Kammie Weeklings. That's just Portland said. His name is Zach. Here's Edward C. Alworth. He was born in Crawford, Washington. This was World War One. Took place in France. Hey, honoring those he went above and beyond. It's medal of honor. Monday, while his company was crossing the Moose River and Canal at a bridgehead of opposite clari Le Petit. It's in France, all right. The bridge over the canal was destroyed by shell fire, and Captain Alworth's command became separated, part of it being on the east bank of the canal and the remainder on the west bank. Seeing his advanced units making slow headway up the steep slope ahead, this officer mounted the canal bank and called for his men to follow. Plunging in, he swam across the canal under fire from the enemy, followed by his men. Inspiring his men by his example of gallantry, he led them up the slope, joining his hard press platoons in front. By his personal leadership, he forced the enemy back for more than a kilometer, overcoming machine gun nests and capturing one hundred prisoners whose number exceeded that of the men in his command. The exceptional courage in leadership displayed by Captain Alworth made possible the re establishment of a bridgehead over the canal and successful advance.
Speaker 1: Of other troops.
Speaker 2: I know you want more. It's a World War One tale. I warned you that's how it goes. But that's how it goes, all right. Still, look that doesn't What he did isn't any less heroic than any of the Vietnam ones we've read. And he just got the pre war bond shaft, if you will. All right, So we're gonna touch on something. Maybe you've seen the video of it. Believe me, this is not gonna be about Spain. But well here's the headline. Sway to border, Sway to border Storming death toll reaches seventy two after fifty thousand migrants attempt to enter the Spanish enclave. Have you seen the videos of this? Any videos of this. It's not good. You're seeing Africans by the thousand flood into this place. Now, remember, Swayta is not in Spain like you would consider Spain. It's a Spanish city, but it's actually on the African continent. Right, It's a Spanish city, but it's on the African continent. Now, of course, all these people are prepping to go into Spain. And that brings me actually to these two emails I wanted to read before we go into Mark Wayne Mullen and America and what's going on, Dear Jesse. People roll their eyes when I invoke some of the issues that contributed to the fall of the Roman Empire as they relate to America today. One thing that really stands out to me is that later in the empire, through politics and intrigue, non Romans became emperors. Right, there's another one, Jesse, I was born at night, but not last night. The mass migration into Spain was not an oopsie daisy, It was planned. Who is behind this migration madness? And will America see this as foreshadowing? Here's let me explain this historically for a second, because we've talked about this issue many times, but all throughout history, you can see a consistent theme, many consistent themes. I take that back, but there is one that you see over and over and over again. And it doesn't matter what time period you're in, it doesn't matter where you happen to be. And here's what it is. If there is a modern civilization compared to whatever the rest of the world is, a modern civilization, well what does that mean? A modern civilization. Let's focus on that for now. Okay, a modern civilization generally means a longer life expectancy because a modern civilization will have better education, better medical care, better technology, so people can live longer, and that's something human beings generally are in favor of. So better medicine, I already mentioned education, better, more comfortable, more easily accessible clothing, more easily accessible food. Day to day life is just more convenient, better and easier. So we will because you brought it up. We'll stick with Rome for example. Talk about Rome. You have boom Rome. They were such an engineering, ambitious society and they were so modern it was insane. But Rome shared this fate with every other modern civilization in history. They had less technologically advanced barbarians on their borders, not only on their borders. It's not that the barbarian just exists on the on the hinter lands of your empire. It's not just that the barbarian is looking in the window. And why wouldn't he if you are in Gaul, that was the northern Italy, France. Whatever the Barbarian tribes, if you were a Gallic tribesman, you may even like being a Gallic tribesman, you may enjoy that. But these Romans have comfortable clothes. When you're hungry, when it's time to feed your family, you have to pick up your bow and arrow and you have to go into the woods. And dude, hunting ain't easy with a high powered rifle. You come back and miss. You've got to go with an old bow and hope you kill something and bring it home or else mama's going hungry tonight. When a Roman citizen was hungry, very similar to what you do now. They walk down to the street, buy something from a vendor. From a street vendor, walk down to the market. Hey give me some bread, I'll take the fish. You think the barbarian doesn't want that life. They're looking in the window when they want in. We'll continue in just a moment before we continue that I hate thieves. You know that I have a deep, deep, passionate hate for thieves. Identity theft. It is the theft crime on the planet now and it's only growing. Please understand. I know you've heard about identity theft for a long time and maybe you've thought to yourself, well, glad I dodge that bullet. None of us, not one, None of us are going to be able to avoid getting being a victim of identity theft on a long enough timeline. Because the criminal gangs are only getting better, they're only growing. You better get something to protect yourself, to protect your bank account, to protect your credit. LifeLock is that something. LifeLock has been doing this for a long time. They have the reputation they have because this isn't some scam company. They are actually going to look out for you, monitor all these dark websites, let you know, and if they get you, LifeLock will fix it, guarantee you your money back. You join now, you save up to thirty percent off your first year with the promo code Jesse Call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com. Promo code Jesse for thirty percent off. Terms apply, We'll be back Jesse Kelly Vaccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday, all right. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at Iheartspotify iTunes. So to what we were just talking about throughout history, if there is a modern civilization, maybe it's a China during the Mongolian times, ancient Rome, the United States of America today, and many parts of Western civilization of America today. It's not just that society is wealthier. They are living a more comfortable life, a comfortable life that barbarians want for themselves. It's not as is this is a trope that you see in the movies and things like that. That is not real at all. Oh, I want to live in a tp I would love to go out and get gored by a buffalo every winter. I don't want a soft bed and better clothes. That is a total lie. Are there some people like that? Sure? Most people human beings. They want an increased level of comfort and convenience for themselves, don't you.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even one of these, you know, I'm not one of these big material guys. Out of a yacht and crap live. I'm not that way at all, but I want to. I want to fly for his class. I want comfortable clothes. I want to I don't have this. I want a private chef unless you count ob I want all these things. Everyone does. So what happens is the barbarians they don't just sit on the edges of modern civilization. They stare in the window. They are looking in the window, and they want to come in and pillage the civilization for the wonderful things. Now, keep this in mind, because this is really really important. They don't want to come in and really become part of it. They want to conquer it. They want to pillage it. But they don't really want to be part of it because they don't really come from it. They don't have any appreciation of it at all. It's not that they right now will use us because we're about to go there. It's not that they're looking in at America and thinking, wow, I'd love that kind of healthcare. Wow, I want to be able to eat at red Lobster. Now, of course they want to eat at red Lobster, but they're looking in and they're just thinking I could take some of that stuff. I should take some of that stuff, all right. So that's a situation. This is not This is not abnormal. Like I said, it's all throughout history. But here's what happens on in any country, any nation, over a long enough period of time, the leadership of that nation will become corrupted. For a lot of reasons. Wealth makes you soft and complacent, just access to the treasury. Power makes you corrupted. You know this power corrupts people. It tends to do it. There are a lot of reasons. But over a long enough period of time, leaders of a country will go from being hardcore patriots, you know, the George Washington types, to complete corrupt scumbags. Joe Biden. That's actually a perfect example. How do you go from George Washington, who almost died multiple times for this country, and then after he became president of the United States of America did two terms, was insanely popular, and for the good of the country, just walked away. Now I'm good, I'm gonna retire. I did what I needed to do. It would be better for the country. How do you go from that to Joe Biden? Well, don't be too hard on us. That's what happens after a couple hundred you end up with these corrupt scumbags in charge. And when the corrupt scumbags get in charge, they are there to loot. They are there to loot. I cannot stress this enough. It's all about looting. In fact, listen to the rear Admiral Pete Buddhajed right now. Listen to this. They're just looters, all of them. The corrupt guys are there to steal from the treasury.
Speaker 4: More reasonable rate of taxation on capital gans and on corporate income. And if we made it harder to pass along wealth without especially inherited wealth, without paying any taxes on it, or some of these other maneuvers like this borrowing thing you're talking about, we would have a fairer country because we'd still have capitalism. There'd still be lots of motivation and lots of reason to innovate and build a business and create jobs and do all the things that very wealthy people have done. And also we would be out of this doom loop in where they're saying, well, we can't possibly have as good healthcare as other countries. We couldn't possibly do some like I don't know fast trains. Here in the United State, we couldn't possibly have rural hospitals be properly funded her public education. Of course we can't. This is the wealthiest economy in the world. It just doesn't add up that we can't have nice things. But if we aren't collecting a fair level of taxes, then then of course we're gonna come up short when we're trying to fund those things.
Speaker 2: He's just a thief, that's all. You know that, the Rear Admiral. If he was to ever assume power, you understand that the people would probably rise up and say stop, that's not what I was talking about. But you understand that he would do whatever he could do to loot the treasury. He would stick his greedy, sticky fingers in the big pot of gold that is the American Treasury, and he would hand out chunks of it, as much of it as he could to his allies and friends. Some of it would work its way back to him. He doesn't care about healthcare or trains or anything like that. Well, I bet he loves trains, but that's not the point. Pete Buddha Jedge. He's just a looter. He's just a thief. But Pete Buddha Jedge understands this. You don't want him to steal. When you find out about government theft and government corruption, it angers you on a personal level because it's your money, on just a patriotic level, because it's your country and you want these people stealing from it. But there's an opportunity. If you're Pete Buddhajeedge, you're looking over at that window and there are some barbarians looking in. Hang on. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Monday member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So the barbarians hover around the edges of civilization. They always have, they always will in civilizations. Good ones keep them out, fight them off the borders, keep them out. Over a long enough period of time, the civilization will degrade to the point that it will be led by people who are no longer interested in the civilization itself. They're only interested selfishly in money and power. And once you get to that place, the choice becomes incredibly simple. If I don't care for my country, and I'm only out for me, and I only want money and power for me, and you, pesky patriot, you don't want me to have it. You don't want me to loot the treasury, you don't want me to use power. Well, I've got to find a solution for you. What's the easiest solution. Believe it or not, it's not killing people, It's really not. The easiest solution is just bring more in. You know why that's easier, Well, to kill people. If I wanted to start killing and arresting my political opponents, that journey is fraught with danger. You have to go, you risk the public rising up against you. That's why the Soviets had to They had to do it in the middle of the night. It's a dangerous affair for your own power. You don't have to do that. The barbarians are waiting at the gates. Just let them in. Just let them in, and when you let them in, the deal from there on will be incredibly simple. Do you think the barbarians staring in the window at your health care, your comfortable clothes, your easy access to food, your way of life. Do you think he's stressing about me stealing from the public treasury? You know, have to give a crap about the public treasury. He just wants in. Let him in, let him loot, keep him out of jail. The barbarians we've brought here, like this one. She's from Ethiopia. If you listen to what they're saying, they get the deal, they dontally get it.
Speaker 5: Responsibility that we have as Americans, the recognition that is going to be required of us of the exploitative and extractive nature that we play on the global scale and the global stage, is only going to be challenged if we are getting represented by people who understand that on a fundamental level, right, and that means getting more immigrants into office. That means getting more people who have heritage in the global South into office, because that's where those decisions are made specifically.
Speaker 2: She just told you, if you want to move this communist revolution forward, we got to get more foreigners in here and get them into office. They get it. They get it. Remember this guy, when Joe Biden was president. I love you, Joe Biden, Thank you forever it's in Joeiden. I'm a good person. I want to be a good person. Hit in the United States. So that's the game, and that's why you're seeing it happen now, and it's not new, not at all new, not unique. And if this world is still around five hundred years from now, I promise you there will be a powerful empire out there with barbarians at its gates and evil politicians in charge of it thinking to themselves, I should let the barbarians in, all right, But our problem is now in here, and so that brings me to the GOP. That brings me, more specifically to Mark Wayne Mullen. Now, the reason I talked I had that little talk with you leading up to this was I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page, you and me on what is happening and why it is happening. So I think you would agree with me on this. We have to keep the barbarians out, and the barbarians we have brought in, they must be moved, all of them. We understand why they were brought in, we understand what they want, We understand what the evil people want. They all have to go. Mark Wayne Mullen is the head of the Department of Homeland Security, whatever his personal feelings may be, because we have one hundred million people here who have to go. Mark Wayne Mullen because of his job title alone, should live, sleep and breathe getting foreigners out of this country almost to an unhealthy level. That's what you want with the head of DHS. You want Mark Wollan, Mark Wayne Mullen. Waking up in the second his eyes flutter open in his bed, he thinks to himself, Gosh, I hope I can get rid of some foreigners today. And as he's going to sleep at night, you want him to have trouble sleeping because he didn't get rid of as many foreigners as he wanted on that day. It's all he should think about. It's all he should talk about. And if he ever needs to be rained in for political reasons, that should come from Trump himself. That should come from the top, where Trump has to call him and say, hey, Mark, look, I want these foreigners gone too, But Hugh, could we tone it down a notch. And I don't say that just because I'm a jerk. I say that because that has to be the mentality of the guy who is guarding the door. It has to be. If I'm running a club, Not that I've spent a lot of time in clubs, but if I'm running a club, some kind of a nightclub. Hey, the manager, the waitresses, everybody be pleasant, smile. That's what I want from you. The guy who's working the door, the head of security, I want him to be a borderline psychopath. I want him to live for finding dirtballs in the club and throwing them out by their ears. That's what I need out of that guy. That's what Mark Wayne Mullen has to be for the United States of America. And instead he gets on stage with that loser, Governor Kevin Stitt of Oklahoma, and this is the kind of crap again it.
Speaker 3: If we're looking to grow our economy, then we need to look at making more permanent solutions on this and getting the getting the work, not the work, but the employee.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'll play it again. I'll start it again. He's talking about work visas, right, Remember one hundred million Americans out of work. This is the head of DHS talking about work visas and what's this focus on it.
Speaker 3: If we're looking to grow our economy, then we need I'll play it one more time on it. If we're looking to grow our economy, then do.
Speaker 2: You want the head of DHS worried about growing the economy? Should that be something that ever crosses his mind. That's Trump's job. The head of DHS should be out there deporting foreigners. Now I'll let him play. I'll let it play. Believe me, I have plenty more. It's forty five seconds series.
Speaker 3: If we're looking to grow our economy, then we need to look at making more permanent solutions on this and get the getting the work, not the work, but the employers involved in the system. In order to do that, though, that takes coordination between labor. Our unions still have a saying this, guys, we've got to get labor involved, we've got to get industry involved, and we've got to.
Speaker 1: Fill out where the holes are created.
Speaker 3: Because it's narrative that it stills, it stills American jobs is true in some industries, it's not true for all industries. And we need to pay attention and be sensitive to that as we as we move forward. Because it is America first. We want to take care of Americans first. It's our economy, it's our homeland. But there's a way to utilize labor. We're we're not having the participation rate we need to, and we can plug those holes.
Speaker 2: Why is the head of DHS sitting around trying to find a way where we can bring in more foreigners. You heard what that was forty five seconds. I mean, well, yeah, I mean it's got to be for America first, and of course Americans are a priority, but I mean they look there sometimes what and it's that economic thing he said that really bothers me. I played this last week from Mike DeWine, another Republican allegedly governor of Ohio. This kind of crap, Well, it's a mistake.
Speaker 6: It's not good for the United States, and it's not good for the state of Ohio. These are people who have helped Springfield really come back. Springfield has been making a real comeback. The Haitians who are living there and employed there, they came there to work, and they came there because there were jobs that were not being filled by other people. These are people who have opened restaurants, they've opened other businesses, they've rehabbed houses, They've created jobs as well as fill jobs. And to lose them and have them not be able to work anymore and possibly taken out of this country, it's frankly a blow to Springfield and it's a blow to the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a guy who's worried about the culture or worried about the economy. We'll continue on this in a moment. This is a perfect time to bring up a male vitality stack from Chalk and Wyat's so important because God knows Mark the wine should have started his five years ago. You have to be proactive when it comes to your tea levels. I know your grandpa didn't. I understand that he wasn't chugging estrogen by the gallon. You are, I am. It's in the water. We cannot avoid it. We can't treat it out of it. The only thing we can do is fight back against it. And we don't want to start taking needles in our arm.
Speaker 7: We need male vitality, the stacks from Chalk, natural herbal supplements. That is your path forward and you do not need to take my word for it. Go get a subscription and take it for ninety days. You will feel the difference. Then can go get your levels checked. You will feel the difference.
Speaker 2: C Hoq Chalk dot com slash Jesse Chalk dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Monday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Again, back to our bouncer, allegedly, back to the guy who's supposed to be the head of security at the club, sitting on stage, the head of DHS.
Speaker 3: What I'm not handling things like maybe the past a secretary had.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, let's.
Speaker 3: Work to get the worst of the worst off the streets, and then you won't see me in your cities and states like you do as much because.
Speaker 2: Worst of the worst. You know who else said that? Barack Obama. In fact, almost every single Democrat to this day uses that exact same verbiage. Well, I mean the worst of the worst. We certainly don't want to be me, We don't want to go over there. Just the worst or the worst of the worst. That's a Democrat talking point. That's what we get from our current head of DAG or the worst of the worst. Oh, he went on, He went on. Now, remember I want you to remember this. Remember the number allegedly is one hundred and seven million foreigners in this country that should be deported. One hundred and seven million illegals. By the way, that's before we get to the people who should be denaturalized and deported like Zoron Mandani and his dirtball father and people like that. Before we even get to them, we are full. We are overfilled. We don't need more people here, period, end of story. Because you dirtballs opened up the border for ages. What's Mark Wayne Mullen, what's he sitting on stage bragging.
Speaker 3: About naturalization ceremonies every single day in the United States that we're in. That is, you know, feder garments open. We have hundreds of thousands of people. In fact, over we're real close to nine hundred thousand individuals that have been naturalized in the last twelve months.
Speaker 2: Yay, Donald Trump was elected for mass deportations. Donald Trump is all about mass deportations. The current head of DHS is bragging about how many people he's naturalized. This doesn't work. And again this stuff, this doesn't work from the guy who has to be the pit Bolly.
Speaker 1: What I encourage people to do is help yourself.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the Haitians here on TPS.
Speaker 1: What I encourage people to do is help yourself.
Speaker 3: You have to try to go through the system legally, if she came over and you got temporary protective status and his name itself it says temporary. Yes, we're inding the temporary protective status because it's temporary. But that doesn't mean that while you're here under a temporary protected status, you can't try to change your status.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean you can't enroll to try to become an LPR. That doesn't mean you can't go for a family visa. That doesn't mean you have to just stay on TPS status, but you have to make an effort to change.
Speaker 1: And I can't help.
Speaker 2: Why is he encouraging Haitians to stay here? Why is that the head of DHS, I play with something else. This is Tommy Lren. She was on Fox News. She was in viewing peat sessions Texas. This mentality has to die, Congressman.
Speaker 8: With all due respect, I'm from South Dakota and agriculture state. I come from a ranching family, and I deeply resent the narrative that family farms and ranches must rely on illegal aliens, otherwise they won't be able to survive. There are a variety of reasons why our farmers and ranchers are perhaps struggling right now. I would love mandatory country of origin labeling. You mentioned foreign products. I certainly agree with you on that point, But to insist that we simply need to have illegal aliens that are willing to work for less, undercutting the American worker and the American farmers and ranchers and helping hands that could make a good living doing this if not for the influx of illegal aliens on these farms and ranches. I'm sorry, but I deeply resent that. What do you say to the family farmers and ranchers who have a legacy of doing it the right way, who don't hire illegal aliens and find your comments to be a little offensive to them.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, you're the first person that's met that ever stated that. The bottom line is, we have tens of thousands of job openings right now in the state of Texas.
Speaker 10: We cannot fill them.
Speaker 9: It is hard work, it is getting up at four o'clock, and it's living in the right areas.
Speaker 2: And you know, those lazy Americans, they won't get up at four am and do hard work. That's really weird because the entire history of the United States of America is American citizens getting up at four am and doing hard work out in the fields, farming, building skyscrapers in the big cities, loading a family on a covered wagon and heading out west. Americans are outstanding at hard work, but the new standard GOP line is why nobody else wants to pick the crops. I grew up in construction. All I did was manual labor my entire life. I'm as white as freaking snow. Plenty of Americans are out there willing to work hard. But again, this is what we're going to have to fight against. This is our struggle, our constant struggle. Our constant struggle is going to be against the large GOP donor interests versus you and me and the sovereignty of our country. I mean, this guy, this dork is the governor of Oklahoma.
Speaker 10: And Congress actually do immigration reform. It's been since Ronald Reagan's as we.
Speaker 2: Had immigration reform always means amnesty, remember that, it never means border security.
Speaker 10: And Congress actually do immigration reform. It's been since Ronald Reagan sins we had any kind of meaningful reform.
Speaker 1: That was governor's amnesty, That was any reform.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, governors want to governors want to be a solution, and we feel like we're closer. And what I think American public loves is the fact that me and the governor of New York, the governor of Oklahoma, the governor New York can agree on a lot of issues.
Speaker 2: That sounded like the anti communist warriors. Who's standing there in Oklahoma fighting for the good people of this country. He's bragging about how well he gets along with Kathy Hokeel, the communist who runs the state of New York. We are getting better. I'm gonna move off of this. We're gonna do some emails and other things. We are getting better, There's no question about it. You and me in the primaries. We have a long way to go to get rid of these losers. We have a loser problem. It's gonna take a while to dump them all, but we'll work on it, all right, Hang on,