Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty, I know he Armstrong and Getty. We must hold a hope.
Speaker 3: We must stay engaged, just always keep the faith in a better day to come. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: What is he talking about? As from his last speech as president yesterday to a tiny group of man sick of fans who are going to cheer him, saying, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You're still going to lead the Democratic Party into the future or what? What you In every single sense of the phrase, you are going somewhere.
Speaker 1: There ain't an American or anybody in your party that has any interest in you being in charge anymore. They never did. Even the people who voted for you just didn't like Trump. Nobody ever was into you.
Speaker 2: Dude. All right, I see eluded human being.
Speaker 1: That makes him feel better. We should get to some of his pardons that he is now the most pardoning president in US history. A lot of them preemptive pardons, which is a new thing that apparently has been invented, and.
Speaker 4: It's it's horrible, it's it's incredible. Well, it's unconstitutional. It goes against like every concept of English common law going back hundreds of years right through the Constitution. The idea that you can just give somebody a force field that protects them from any prosecution of any law they may have violated is horrifying. Well, un America, a lot of them.
Speaker 1: There is no chance anybody who's going to try to prosecute them anyway. So it's just performative. It's just it's whatever you call virtue signaling. We are watching live on a bunch of different cable news channels. The people file in for the inauguration, which is the actual swearing in is less than an hour away. All your heavyweights in the Republican Party and all the richest people in the world are hanging out and waiting for this thing to start. Elon looks like he buys his suits off the rack for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What are right? He just doesn't care, I guess, and he always looks cheerful.
Speaker 4: He's just chuckling animatedly with Sundar pitch high of Google. If I had hundreds of billions of dollars, I'd be chuckling two, but yes he is. He is not overly fastidious.
Speaker 1: Look at that front row, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Elon, and then on the other side of him you got Marco Rubio soon to be Secretary of State.
Speaker 2: Man, there's some serious heavyweights there.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to picture it, they are indoors because of the bitter cold. Jack pointing out that tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of football fans we're out enjoying games in the snow and nice and seem not to suffer from it. But all the dignitaries are indoors. I think they're under the rotunda, under the Dome, I should say, in the Capitol, in that big hall, there's Pam Bondy looking.
Speaker 2: Which is a drag for Trump you to and astute in terms of legal scholarship.
Speaker 1: Because we'll never know what his crowd size would have been. But I think, you know, decent weather, he was going to have a really large crowd out there for his inauguration, which of course he would have absolutely loved.
Speaker 4: Why is Marco Rubio sitting two seats down from Mark Zuckerberg?
Speaker 2: You bothered? It's odd?
Speaker 4: Starting to feel like incoming secretary of state with the guy who runs Facebook.
Speaker 1: There's a woman with the even more plastic surgery than Bezos's wife.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's the Trump family coming in Barren, towering over the proceedings at nine feet tall. So President Elect Trump in not too long a span of time. Within an hour or so, I expect we'll be giving his inaugural address, which as always has been furnished in part to the press. Few key phrases so they can do what I'm about to do, which is talk about the message. He'll call for a revolution of common sense. Love that during his inaugural address. That's a very common sensical way to call for a revolution of common sense. Just say it, not like twenty seven words of soaring rhetoric, just saying, hey, we got to get back to common sense. And he will also say quote, I returned to the presidency confident and optimistic that we are at the start of a thrilling new era of national success. A tide of change is sweeping the country. My message to Americans today is that it is time for us once again to act with courage, vigor, and the vitality of history's greatest civilization.
Speaker 1: That's a much brighter speech than he gave the first time around, which I remember.
Speaker 2: True or not. It was quote that George W.
Speaker 1: Bush said to one of the other presidents up there after Trump's first inaugural death.
Speaker 4: That was some weird ass speaking of plaint and speaking yeah, yeah, a revolution of common sense. I love that same. To that end, President Trump is going to address a lot of the gender bending madness that's no, in an executive order, an expansive executive order he is said to be signing today called defending women from gender ideology extremism and restoring biological truth to the federal government. Please don't try to spell out some clever phrase with that, just to that would be.
Speaker 2: No. I don't think they will.
Speaker 4: So the executive order establishes government wide the biological reality of the who sexes and clearly defines male and female, and all radical gender ideology guidance, communications, policies, and forms are removed. Woman means an adult human female period. Agencies will cease pretending that men can be women and women can be men when enforcing laws that protect against sex discrimination. And it goes on in that uh, in that way, and we can hit you with more details tomorrow when it actually becomes, you know, not law exactly, but a functioning executive order.
Speaker 1: Is there any pushback to that? I mean, can he do that? Is there any legal reason that that won't fly?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Well, there may be facets of it that are vulnerable. That's too much cleavage for an inauguration.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos's wife at too much cleavage for they hit you now. It's still a fiancee. The rumors are going to have a six hundred million dollar wedding. That's just too that's too too much, too much boobage for being in the rotunda with all this.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, when.
Speaker 1: When you're saying that's too much boobage, she's wearing a corset with a business blazer over it.
Speaker 2: Like that that is an a piece of lingerie.
Speaker 4: Well, oh my gosh, yeah it is. It's it's she's wearing a bra under her blazer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I shouldn't be able.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be able to even possibly get turned on under their rotunda for inauguration.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be a possibility. Well, the rumors.
Speaker 4: Martha Washington actually showed a bit of angle ankle to John Marshall during the first inauguration. Yeah all right, well now what now we have prayers and the Marine band is probably going to play or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it gets to the speech, we'll take that live, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the plan. It should be around uh noon eastern nine Pacific.
Speaker 1: They're introducing the real heavyweights now, as Bill and Hillary are walking to take their you know, the former presidents are coming in. So that's a sort of thing you announced, and everybody takes her seats, and when they get to the actual swearing in and all that sort of stuff, we will bring that to you live. We've got plenty of other commentary around that. I hope you can stick with us, or if you miss a segment, you can get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jared's wife is stunning. What's her name, Avanka?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, just stunning looking woman. She didn't look like that when she's younger, right, so some of that is got this fixed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm here to talk about the Constitution, are you Women's good? Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at her. Sorry, I'm hypnotized. It was eight years ago today.
Speaker 1: I was like ten feet away from her when she was doing her first dance with Jared at the inaugural ball that night that I went to.
Speaker 2: You shill cut in me, do you mind?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden, on his way out the door, issued a whole bunch more pardons and commutations. He is now the partner in chief. He's set the record. We're returning to normalcy in a lot of things with the Trump administration. I doubt that we're gonna return to normalcy in terms of like norm breaking around stuff like this. We're gonna go further down the road, I would guess, which is unfortunate. But that's just the direction it's been going for a long time. Joe Biden pardoning doctor Fauci and General Milly and all kinds of people that probably weren't going to be charged with anything anyway.
Speaker 4: But anyway, members of the January sixth Committee, So four.
Speaker 1: Years ago, little more than four years ago, Biden had been elected and won, Trump was still president. Jake Tapper on CNN was highly worried that Donald Trump, on his way out the door, might pardon all kinds of people. Oh my god, what are we gonna do. This is the conversation Jake Tapper had with Joe Biden four years ago.
Speaker 5: President Trump is reportedly considering a wave of of preemptive pardons for his adult children and for Rudy Giuliani. He's also floated the idea in private conversations, according to our reporting, of possibly pardoning himself, which he insists he has the power to do, though that has never been litigated. Does this concern you all, these preemptive pardons, Well.
Speaker 6: It concerns me in terms of what kind of pressing it sets and how the rest of the world looks at us as a nation of laws and injustice.
Speaker 2: But look, our Justice.
Speaker 6: Department is going to operate independently on those issues that how to respond to any of that. I'm not going to be telling them what they have to do and don't have to do. Now, in terms of the pardons, you're not going to see an our administration that kind of approach to pardons, or you're going to see in our administration approach to making policy by tweets. You know, it's just gonna be a totally different way in which we approach the justices.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: So one the giant lie that we won't do pardons like that, now he's doing it. In a way that Trump those were those didn't happen. By the way, all those things that Jake Tapper mentioned, those worries didn't occur. He didn't pardon his children in nerdy Giuliani. Biden is doing that sort of thing and no policies. By tweet Friday, Joe Biden tweets out a new amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: And denounced that it had passed. Right.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's interesting. These people are all liars. They're all liars.
Speaker 4: Well, in the case of Biden, he is the ultimate puppet. He has no beliefs, He's never had any beliefs. He has no moral compass to do what he's done in the way he's done it, after everything he said, and then participate in the great delusional lie that he was fit to say another term. I mean, just let history have nothing but contempt for the man. He's a fool and a jackass man.
Speaker 1: If you missed this story over the weekend, it didn't get much coverage, which I think is kind of hilarious because nobody took it seriously. Joe Biden announced that the er the Equal Rights Amendment Act that started way back in the seventies and was so controversial. He just declared it a constitutional amendment on Friday, and nobody has any idea what he was talking about. By the way, Vice President Harris put out the same tweet, Joe Biden is right eight the er is now the twenty eighth amendment.
Speaker 2: That guys, what are you people talking about?
Speaker 1: And it didn't get much coverage, I think because everybody thought he's an old man heading out the door.
Speaker 2: He's lost, let's just ignore him.
Speaker 4: Breaking rotunda news Jack doctor Jill Biden, the first Lady of the United States and not a real doctor, has entered and is taking her seat close to the bandstand for the inauguration. She is beaming, smiling next to these the second gentleman dug him off, who is a bit feisty after midnight apparently if you're his girlfriend and get mouthie all settling in to enjoy the peaceful transfer of.
Speaker 1: Power, well said, I mentioned this earlier. I don't think it was for all of our stations that were on. Jeff Bezos's wife is showing way too much cleavage for this event, and she's where does she wearing, Katie?
Speaker 2: I don't know whomen's course.
Speaker 4: It under a blazer she's wearing lingerie.
Speaker 1: She's she's dressed like if you were out to a club and you kind of want to, you know, turn guys on. You're wearing lingerie underneath your suit jacket. Any is that what you would call it, Katie?
Speaker 2: It's a Victoria's secret ad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's way too much cleavage for this event.
Speaker 2: Ye all right, feel free controversial, Jack de Martins. Guys in boobage.
Speaker 4: Huh, you're not getting any more two day shipping, Jack, Yeah, you're never going to get a package on time. Let the record show that I Joe Getty was respectful toward the beautiful woman and her presence on the grandest stage.
Speaker 2: I'm not a misogynist telling women how they should dress. Some you are inauguration trivia for you.
Speaker 4: Everybody's been enjoying this all morning long, the whole day long.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michael, what do I got to tip you or some? There it is? There we go.
Speaker 4: As mentioned earlier, John Quincy Adams was sworn in on a law book, not a bible. You can use any book you want, Jack, You suggested the art of the deal.
Speaker 2: Donald Jay.
Speaker 4: When President Warren G. Harding died in office, Calvin Coolidge, the vice president, was at his family's Vermont farm with no electricity or telephone. He finally received a word of Harding's death by courier and in the early morning hours of August third of nineteen twenty three, who was sworn in by his father, who was a notary public. The entire ceremony conducted by Kerosene lamp and the new president adedly went back to bed afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah you probably know this, but Trump becomes president and Noon Eastern oath, no oath, he says, ask herew the oath? I'm tired. Whatever the oath is A. I mean, it's fun to do, but uh, you become president, Noon, it's fun to do, and and you got to take the oath. It's because it's part of being in office. But that's not when he becomes president. You become president and Noon.
Speaker 4: How about a little more inaugural Old Trivia Jack, Following the assassination of President Kennedy LBJ took the oath of office. Board Air Force One Judge Sarah Hughes administered the oath.
Speaker 2: She became the first.
Speaker 4: And only woman to inaugurate a president by the who cares who did this?
Speaker 2: Swearing it. It's immaterial you get if a man.
Speaker 4: A woman, a faithful golden retriever, it's the other person.
Speaker 1: That Well, now, they hustled that together real quick. The Robert Carrow telling of that in the Lyndon Johnson book is freaking amazing. Because they were so worried that the Soviets had just assassinated John F. Kennedy and they wanted to make it clear to the world we still have somebody in charge. They needed to hustle together a photo op real quick. They grabbed one reporter who had a camera, got him on the plane. Jackie's standing there with a horrified look on her face. If we've all seen the picture, she's got blood all over her. She's wearing the same outfit as her husband's exploded head fell on or you know, as he was dying.
Speaker 2: And they quick threw together.
Speaker 1: They threw together that oh through real quick, so there would be a picture for the world that hey, yeah, the Soviet Union just took out our president, but somebody's still in charge.
Speaker 2: Jeez, what a horrifying situation.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got to assume the old man, the partner in chief, is going to be next on the bandstand and then the incoming guy. They're in the Capitol.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling they're going to be gathering in this same routunda for a lying in state Joe Biden once he's gone before too long, don't you think?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 4: I sense an over under bed or would that be distasteful? On this the day of the peaceful transfer of power, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: W we had enough premident.
Speaker 7: So let's hear.
Speaker 2: From the rally yesterday. Hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 1: Of people on their hands are there for the original people actually on stage.
Speaker 8: You think I'm trying to act impressed or excited, I can't tell, although if I was there hilarious absurdity.
Speaker 2: It was like when I was.
Speaker 7: On the floor from Trump Speak the convention and Kid rocks and take a White and COVID was trying in vain to tear his T shirt because he's an old man, and all had this hilarious, fun exciting absurdity to see.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, I'm old enough now, bang bang bing.
Speaker 1: I'm old enough down to have lived through quite a few of these January twentieth in a new incoming administration, and they all come in with, you know, a whole bunch of fanfare and promise on their side, whether it's my side or not, their side is always very, very excited about it.
Speaker 2: And it's it's hard to achieve a Directionally.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled about the direction we're going, as opposed to the direction we've been going the last four years. But it's really hard to achieve a lot of the things you set out to achieve. You chip away at it. Some things we're got some things that some things don't. For instance, the vague, if you haven't heard it already, is off of the Doge Committee amid friction with staff. According to CBS News, Vivek has worn out as welcome with the other people. Well, the story is Elon grew tired of his unwillingness to do the heavy lifting. On the other hand, other people are denying all of that. Sure, I have a feeling it's true, but doesn't doesn't mean it's doomed. But you know, it's just it's it's it's easier to talk about the things you want to do than actually do them.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: That's all kinds of promises you make you have no intention to do one at all. I remember, in reading the George Stephanopolis book All Too Human, talking about when they got Bill Clinton elected and then sitting down and saying, Okay, so which of these things can we actually do? And some of them were just like, we're not going to pay any attention to this whatsoever. Yeah, we're not even gonna We're not even gonna have a sentence long meeting about this promise we made at some campaign rally. There are only so many things you can do. We're gonna do these these this, this is you know, this is Priority A, these are Priority B, and then a whole bunch of stuff that falls by the wayside. It's just the reality of it. So, you know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Watching the live coverage, Donald J. Trump is now walking through the Capitol toward the rotunda between an impressive guard of various service people in their ceremonial garb, with.
Speaker 2: Their rifles at the ready, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Milania looks fantastic. Helps be a world class model, really helps poor Baron. He's one of those guys that's a little ashamed of how tall is. He stoops a little bit with that.
Speaker 2: Kind of wish I wasn't standing out so much.
Speaker 4: He is clearly the tallest guy in the rotunda, which to marvel at that is to be childlike.
Speaker 2: But he's a very tall young man. I'm sure he's the tallest guy in practically every room he's ever in. What is he six ' eight something like? Yeah. Charles c. W.
Speaker 1: Cook is watching this and tweeting out about it. He's watching CBS, he said, CBS is helpfully explaining that Christy Noman wants killed a goat, And he said, now, CBS is just explaining that there's an image of Pocahontas in the rotunda, and that Pocahontas was a woman of color. Here comes Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the current at least for another twenty minutes, President and Vice President of the United States, walking into the rotunda. Everybody clapping in Jill Biden.
Speaker 2: You answered all the questions, Joe look on her face. Yeah, yeah, great.
Speaker 4: So respect to all who participate in the peaceful transfer of power.
Speaker 2: It is a miracle.
Speaker 4: The history of mankind is ninety nine point nine nine nine percent, not that it is violence and bloodshed every time powers transferred. What we do here as a miracle, and it's worthy of our respect.
Speaker 2: And just thoughtfulness.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, Joe Biden was an awful, lawless president, and I am profoundly grateful that he will no longer hold that office in roughly twenty one minutes. And I am profoundly grateful and mildly surprised that our great adversaries didn't try one last bold move during the waning years of his awful administration, speaking specifically of China and Rush. Of course, Russia has been up to evil now for several years, but it's about over.
Speaker 1: We will find out in future books, maybe from Bob Woodward to whoever else, that there is a lot of warning going on during these last months, probably after the debate, when the world became aware that holy crafty United States is president's brain doesn't work. I'll bet we set lots of warnings around the world. Hey, we're still on it. We still got a sect deaf, we still got a secretary of state. Trump's coming in soon. Don't even think about it. I guarantee you we were doing that with various bad guys around the world. To what Joe just said in the Dispatch today, Sarah isger who is a very measured person. Though conservative rights, the quiet lawlessness of Joe Biden. He was elected to restore norms, but has done more damage to the rule of law than any other president in our history. And she goes through point by point, how that is true. That is something, that is something My concern is, that's just the direction we're going with presidencies. More executive orders, more ignoring your oath to uphold the Constitution, and seeing if you can slip by one, slip one by the goalie of the Supreme Court now and then, or at least keep it in play for you know, a couple of weeks, couple of months till the Supreme Court strikes it down. But it makes your base happy for you. I think we're headed more that direction. Jd Vance entering the Rotunda. I would actually love to hear more from Sarah's peace in detail when it's appropriate, maybe a little later on. I would also add that not only was he literally lawless in his use of executive orders and declaring things that he knew full well the Supreme Court must overturn, thereby making himself look like a crusader for his side and the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court looked like out of control. Maga monsters, which undermined respect for the Supreme Court in a significant way, which is a terrible, terrible sin against our system. To do that unnecessarily, it is unforgivable to do that. But to me, that's only half of it.
Speaker 4: The other half is that many of his policies were literally.
Speaker 2: Lawless.
Speaker 4: They were policies of lawlessness at the border. Oh boy, here's the breaking news, breaking news, donkey, this is the one we've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Here we go, breaking news, donkey. Just minutes left in his presidency. Biden issues a full and unconditional pardon of his family, most notably his brother James Biden.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: The Biden crime family will escape federal charges.
Speaker 1: James Biden, Sarah Jones Biden, his sister Valerie Biden. Owen's I don't know who all these Bidens are, John t Owens and Francis W.
Speaker 2: Biden. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: I was about to read Joden Goldberg's tweet from today. It fits better now than it before I read you the breaking news. Biden is leaving office, dropping one lawless norm, defying justly impeachable, undemocratic transgression after another, and he is the pardoning, the unconditional pardoning of his family who haven't even been charged with anything, which to me is an admission of guilt, even though I know the pardons for doctor Fauci specifically said this is not an admission of guilt or that he was going to be charge of anything, but that that is out freaking rageous. That is outrageous.
Speaker 4: History will judge this with every bit of the harshness it deserves.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, and he does, and it drops fifteen minutes before he's done, wow, hoping it will get us, knowing it will get obliterated mostly by the coverage of the day, and I'll be interested to watch the CBS evening news tonight, for instance, Cee, did they mention this?
Speaker 4: Fox is going to be all over it. They'll mention it briefly, as if it's insignificant. This is the ultimate example of that which is shocking yet unsurprising. I knew he was going to pardon his brother, especially, but a preemptive, broad ranging pardon of everything his family might have done illegal, that is that is czarist. The president, the incoming president is entering the uh vally shaking hands with Christine.
Speaker 1: So outrageous, I mean, it was incredible when he pardoned his son, who had been convicted of crimes, in many cases, the very crimes that Joe Biden has held up his entire careers, being the worst of the worst, not paying your taxes and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Gun stuff.
Speaker 1: Pardons his son, but now pardoning is family ahead of anything is amazing.
Speaker 4: The only benefit to this is that now they cannot claim Fifth Amendment protection again self incrimination, and that given the right subpoenas in the right situations, they will have to come clean or be guilty of perjury unless he's given them some sort of preemptive pardon for the rest of their lives for all crimes and sins, from jaywalking to rape and murder.
Speaker 1: So let's bring up the audio right now of what's going on there in the rotunda, Amy Klobacher speaking.
Speaker 4: Please welcome the Chairwoman of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, the Honorable Amy Clovis Shar.
Speaker 9: Good morning, everyone, Welcome to the sixtieth presidential inauguration. Today, President elect Trump and Vice President elect Vance will take their o's of office, and we will witness the peaceful transfer of power at the heart of our democracy.
Speaker 2: I wanted to mention Biden's pardons of his brother. First of all, I'd like to mention this working year.
Speaker 9: I've chaired the inaugural Ceremony Committee, which includes the leadership of Congress from both parties. We thank the committee and Capital staff and law enforcement who worked so hard over the last year and especially the last three days. You've done a beautiful job, and you have shown grace under pressure.
Speaker 2: Let's get through the ceremony before we announce that.
Speaker 9: Our theme this year is our enduring democracy. The presence of so many presidents and vice presidents here today is truly a testament to that endurance. We welcome President Biden and Doctor Biden. We welcome Vice President Harris and Doug Emahoff, President Obama, President Clinton and Secretary Clinton, President Bush and Laura Bush, Vice President Pence, Vice President Quail, and Maryland Quail. The Justices of the United States Supreme Court are with us, all nine of them I counted, and of course the Trump and Vance families. This ceremony marks what will soon be two hundred and fifty years of our democracy. It is the moment when leaders elevated by the will of the people, promised to be faithful to our Constitution, to cherish and defend it. It is the moment when they become as we all should be, the guardians of our country through war and peace, through adversity and prosperity. We hold this inauguration every four years, and today it falls on Martin Luther King Day, a further reminder that we must strive to uphold the values enshrined in our Constitution, the freedoms and as is inscribed on the entrance to the United States Supreme Court Equal Justice under Law.
Speaker 2: I like that she announced the theme.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you need to have a theme like at your senior problem.
Speaker 2: And more than a passing sound.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to take a break here in just a little bit, and then we'll come back and we'll make sure we catch the oath and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Isn't the theme. We've got a new president coming in exactly do you need a theme?
Speaker 1: Our theme this year is Stairway to Heaven. By the way, we're gonna tell you about the prize picks thing. I told you, Lamar Jackson can't handle the bright lights. If you just keep it gone with my suggestions on your prize Picks A happy You'd have been much better off just telling you I was right.
Speaker 4: So the playoffs are unbelievably exciting. It's now or never. Don't miss out on the last few weeks football action with Prize Picks the best place to win cash while watching the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are going to be the more or less categories for these games coming weekend? Of course you got all the other sport's going on now one too. You should download the Price Picks app. You can sign up today and get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus. That's guaranteed and could not be easier.
Speaker 4: You just pick at least two players and guests yes or more or less on their stat projections and go from there. It's fun, it's easy, it's quick. Download the app today. Use that code Armstrong to get your fifty dollars bonus instantly. When you play five dollars, you don't need to win, it's automatic. Use that code Armstrong the Prize Picks app. Prize Picks, run your game. There's gonna be a lot of news made today.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anything's bigger than Joe Biden pardoning his whole family minutes before he leaves office.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting, It.
Speaker 1: Is disgusting, and it is going to be judged that way by history. God dang it, you thought he had low ratings. Now anyway, more on the way stay here. They're running behind on the inauguration ceremony right now, so let's stick with the breaking news, which is shoot page and historic. I think Joe Biden partning his entire family as the ceremony has already begun minutes before he loses the power to do this, and this is the statement he put out. My family has been subjected to unrelenting attacks and threats motivated solely by a desire to hurt me, the worst kind of partisan politics. Unfortunately, I have no reason to believe these attacks will end. I believe in the rule of law pause for laughter, and I'm optimistic that the strength of our legal institutions will ultimately prevail over politics.
Speaker 2: Apparently not that optimistic.
Speaker 1: But baseless and politically motivated investigations wreak havoc on the lives, safety, and financial security of targeted individuals and their families. Byron Yorke of The Examiner has been pointing out how hilarious this is because it's the same thing he said about Fauci and one of his other pardons. It wreaks havoc on their lives and their finances. Yeah, you mean all those phony cases against Trump and people in the Trump orbit too, Yeah, retafic on their lives and their finances.
Speaker 2: Didn't it didn't have a problem with it. It was your opponents.
Speaker 4: Wow, wow, you know I it was absolutely certain he was going to go with the argument that they'd been unfairly targeted and the rest of it, just like he did when Hunter was convicted, and he revealed his hypocrisy in pardoning him. But Joe Biden has truly finished the transition from full clown to villain.
Speaker 2: This is villainous.
Speaker 1: Even though an individual's have done nothing wrong and will ultimately be exonerated, the mere fact of being investigated or prosecuted, can I reparably damage their reputations and finances? Boy, you had no problem with that when it was anybody that was a Republican on up to your opponent. Trump didn't say a word about it. That's well, it is what it is. Here's his last paragraph. That is why I'm exercising my power under the Constitution to parton James B.
Speaker 2: Biden.
Speaker 1: That's his brother, and a whole bunch of other Biens, and Biden's and Owens's who I don't know. The issuance of these pardons should not be mistaken as an acknowledgment that they engaged in any wrongdoing they did, nor should acceptance be misconstrued in as admission of guilt for any offense.
Speaker 2: There you go. He is soon to leave the earth.
Speaker 4: History will be the only significant judge of Joe Biden and his life and his presidency. He will truly go down as one of the most corrupt, awful presidents to ever serve in the office.
Speaker 1: He's he's gotten a pass these last couple of months for variety of reasons, because you know, he stepped down, his brain don't work, he lost Kambala Harris was the nominee, all kinds of different reasons that he just hasn't been the focus. But while we were on vacation, that video came out of him and Hunter meeting with high level Chinese Communist people there in Beijing. Nobody had ever seen these videos before I mean proof that he was absolutely one hundred percent lying about the He had nothing to do with Hunter, and Hunter had nothing to do with me, and blah blah blah. Just you got some coverage for a couple of days over Christmas, But you know, what are you going to do now? And now he's pardoned the family, so it's over.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Kind of odd that that video surfaced when it did, when everybody was on vacation. So next hour we will be airing live the swearing in in the speech of Donald Trump as he's inaugurated the forty seven president of the United States.
Speaker 2: If you don't get.
Speaker 4: That hour live, certainly grab the podcast later Armstrong and getting on demand. If you can be here listening through whatever means, we'll make sure you don't miss anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just saw something up there saying Trump was expecting to be sworn in at eleven forty seven, but they're running late for some reason. How did they manage to run late? What caused that? God, you think there'd be somebody keeping that going. Of all of all things that you can't let run late, I would think this would be one of them.
Speaker 4: Well, you got a bunch of octagenarian dignitaries making their way into the hall that you know it takes as long as it takes.
Speaker 2: You got to start earlier, have him to show up earlier. What are you lecturing me for. I'm not in charge. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Billy Graham's son is given a prayer right now and again if you stick around for hour four, if you have that option, you'll catch the big stuff. Trump's inaugural address, which we've already given you some of a return.
Speaker 2: To a revolution of common sense, A revolution of common sense. That's the theme. Love, What a great thing. I can't wait to hear more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you miss anything, you can always get it in a podcast form Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Subscribe Armstrong and Getty