Speaker 1: Big Bank DJ screen bring you Big Facts.
Speaker 2: A lot from Repose Studios in the atl It's time for big facts, Big Bank DJ Screen welcoming jack Boy, jack Boy on Big Facts.
Speaker 3: That appreciate you put up.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that off top man. So you have found Islam Man, how long has that been?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, probably like going on a year now. With me converting, I've been like founded, but you know, it's different reasons for me to not well where I felt like I ain't gonna do it, like, but then I finally like, all right, let me take this step.
Speaker 5: What made you? I guess that the word they would say is convert or submit? Like what was the.
Speaker 3: Just steady doing? More like.
Speaker 4: Seeking knowledge pretty much and learning new things and going to Saudi and seeing like that it's actually good people like you know, coming out here, we don't see that and and vibes and all that. So it made me do it. But I've been was interested in it. You know, I went to prison, I've been onto it. My celly been telling me certain stuff, but I was thinking like, man, I ain't gonna join this in prison. I am like I'm thinking that mindset.
Speaker 3: So I never like really looked too much into it.
Speaker 4: But then when I came home, it's certain little things I'm like, but then I still didn't want to do it. I'm like, damn my family Christian Like that's then they'll betraying them. But it's like now we got our own paths out here, so it's like, nah, this me a guy like me. I need discipline. I need structure. I need to I need to be.
Speaker 3: Told, hey, wake up at this time, go work out. Go.
Speaker 4: I need that for my life or I'm gonna go I'm reckless, be all over the place.
Speaker 3: So that that bring me the discipline I need.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the most thing in line up with you and and what you like, what's the most thing?
Speaker 3: Like line up that line up?
Speaker 4: Pretty much the discipline part like that. I love that, Like just waking up like we're having to pray five times a day and like look things like that, just being on it, being on it and being consistent.
Speaker 3: But pretty much everything like as.
Speaker 4: Far as like the knowledge wise and the teachings, like I like how they explain like a lot of people feel like we don't believe in Jesus and this and that, Like it's it's more into it it's like I'm getting more into it, learning more and little stuff like that, and that's the stuff that's like make me connect, Like, oh, it's not like they.
Speaker 3: Trying to pray. How Jesus prayed? Are they trying to?
Speaker 4: Like little stuff like that is what had me like, oh yeah, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, you feel how you feel like you found your peace with practicing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think we never find our peace. The world to corrupt.
Speaker 4: So even when we know that, get a little settle, something gonna go crazy. But I feel like I'm in a good space, like mentally, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: What's some teachs you do to remain in that space? Though? To remain in that space, I ain't gonna lie. It be hard.
Speaker 4: You just gotta you just gotta get up and go get it. Some days, that's that's where the discipline coming at. Like say we're working out. Some days I might not want to work out, but the discipline is like, nah, I gotta do this. So when you in the bad spaces mentally, you still gotta just have that discipline and that that strength mentally, like hey man, I'm gonna get it done regardless of what it is. I'm having a bad day, but I gotta go to the studio. I gotta go do this revote interview.
Speaker 3: I got up.
Speaker 4: So that's what keep up, keep you going, and keep you saying, and you just know like it get greater later.
Speaker 1: You thinks waked your whole transition because you train on your body and mind everything what you think sparked.
Speaker 4: Uh just wanted more and finding out my worth. And then at first I ain't know my worth. It was like, all right, I'm from Haiti, moved to the projects. You were streating and you went to prison, Like so I'm moving reckless. But then when I start to make it and start to see like damn, I'm waiting wherever West Bubba for and these people know me just like it's like, damn, maybe I could be something one day, or maybe if it's not a rap, but maybe a good businessman or something like.
Speaker 3: It's like it's something there for me. I just gotta find it.
Speaker 4: So that's what made me just go to looking into everything, trying every business.
Speaker 3: It's working out, doing this.
Speaker 4: It's like, nah, I just gotta be ready for when the time come for what's for me, I'm gonna be ready like I'm gonna look good, I'm gonna smell good.
Speaker 2: You think part of that is just having an open mind, because some people wouldn't even have an open mind or none of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people just they don't believe it. See me, I done went through the worst. I dodnet been down, like down, real down, and I overcame it, so I know it's possible. So when them hard times coming, I still know. Nah, this ain't nothing. It's possible to still get the where you want to go. There's just a little to them. But some people they can't. They have the smart they be small minded with it because it never happened for them. Just all they know like is struggling, struggling. They never got to win, so they then they lose hope along the way.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been like that before?
Speaker 4: I got to the point where I'm like, oh man, making a million dollars the easiest, the hardest thing to do, because it's the easiest thing about it is like all you gotta do is turn up with what you're doing, like, but the hard thing is that we never did it before, so we be feeling like is this going to the studio today? Is it helping me. It's doing this Revolt interview really helping me. But really down the line, there's these little things getting you to where.
Speaker 3: You need to be.
Speaker 1: On some shit that you look back on, like the way you're like mindset why is like you know how we used to think certain way, Like Damn.
Speaker 3: I thought like that I was stupid as ill you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, Like I used to tell my whole hood like I real deal thought like I was gonna become like I knew I always not I was gonna be rich. But I used to tell people like bro millions, like I used to think off of robbing and stuff like that. Like I used to real deal thing, I guess how I'm gonna be living like a rapper or what. Then it's like, dang, like I thought like that, Like I was ready to give myself one hundred years in jail and this little stuff like that, Like it's just just having the name jack Boy as kid that you know that do something to you. You damn there living up to it. You're doing extra stuff. So it's like it's like, damn, I was I even thinking like that. I used to go to prison and be.
Speaker 3: Like all right, like or.
Speaker 4: I'm in the juvenile telling people like when I go to when we see each other in prison, you know you still owe me, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, because I know we're going, yeah, I know we're going understand wild stuff.
Speaker 4: But now I'm like, damn, I was thinking like that, like I ain't even give myself a chance for real.
Speaker 1: So do you when you see people like that was that's in the space to where you was at, do you kind of like understand like I get with you.
Speaker 4: I understand it, Yeah for sure, So I have a little more. I try to bring those type of people around me, but then I understand that they're hard headed too, So I got it. It's like, I'm gonna give you game, but I can't just have you with me all day because I couldn't have me with me exactly.
Speaker 3: I would have mess that thing up the whole player. Yeah. Yeah, So you're saying, I get it, bro, but gain't on when I'm own, so I can't. Yeah, Like I'm gonna come motivate you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come through hood, let you see what's going on, like, lets you see as possible.
Speaker 3: But as far as you just with me every day to day, nah, you can't.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you're gonna react in certain situations and not street search situations, situations.
Speaker 3: That's gonna get us.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, to the next level, like so until I understand like we used to on street timing, but you got a business mind too.
Speaker 3: You can't be around here.
Speaker 1: If yeah, you gots to every situation. You can't handle every situation when you're in this shit where we end up with a street Yeah.
Speaker 4: Facts like I we in the a we could be twin twin when we get around Ghazi and these professionals they let's cut it off and go to talking about this money, like yeah, let's not look stupid to them where they feel like they clowball us, like let them know, like, oh yeah, they got a mind on them. They came for business and they they really deal here with us, and we're gonna be real deal here with them.
Speaker 3: Not know these some dumb young niggers they just give them. They good with it.
Speaker 4: No, is it something I would have changed? Oh not really, because I don't know how the story ends. You don't know how the story ends or not really not yet at the end of you gotta asks us that when we in heaven together, Hey, is the sathing a chance and I'll tell you, but.
Speaker 3: Right now you never know.
Speaker 4: Because everything happened for a reason and it's little stuff. You might be like, damn, I needed that situation, I needed this business. So I liked that girl, and it's like it got taken out your life for a reason. It might be five years until you understand the reason.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you feel like everything.
Speaker 4: Everything always happened for a reason. For sure, nothing coincidence. What you think the reason is in jail, the reason I couldn't sit down. He had to sit me down, Like, hey, bro, you're gonna be a big, big person when they that influenced some of these kids, regardless of Islam, regardless of coming from the projects.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna sit you.
Speaker 4: Down right here for a little bit to get your mind right, because if you don't, somebody gonna try to kill your son. Like I was moving around, I'll see somebody like you aim in the streets, and I'll try to go after that person like I'm moving reckless and at the time, as a kid, I'm not understanding the consequences for my action.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking, why you personal I'm thugging them and I'm the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they ain't on that ya, I'm understanding everybody know what I'm saying about this stuff. Like so, so you you after escaping out like you, yeah, you take that serious, take that serious percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you're doing times when you feel like you fall short, because sure, some days, you know what I'm saying, you're on your path, but some days you're a human.
Speaker 3: You fall short every day, like and that's that's that's that's just a part of it.
Speaker 4: Like you, you really you really not falling short sometimes, you know you sometimes you got to just keep on making the mistake, making the mistake making until you get right. Hopefully it's not no mistake that give you a life sentence or how you dead. But you really ain't falling short. You just learning lessons. You learning lessons like it's business moves I deal with people and the business fail or this person try to run.
Speaker 3: Off and it's like, damn bro, like I'm on my shisty town. I don't want to get like that. But it's like nice a learning lesson. I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, all right, let it go, let it this, and you ain't really fall short. You're just starting to understand the program for when you forty fifty. You know, like all this ain't nah, this go like this, this go like this. So it's just really everything just everything that happened really just getting you right.
Speaker 3: How owe was you when y'all left? Hated?
Speaker 4: I'm like young, so like six, but you still like got memories of everything? Noah, really all the little stuff but not really. Don't you ever go back last time? I've been back like two years ago, Yeah, three years ago something like that.
Speaker 1: Your early memories is like in the project? Yeah, would you think you learned in the project that you still carre with you to this day?
Speaker 4: Uh, the don't give a fuck attitude, like just being you, like not giving an f like stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I learned that in the projects.
Speaker 4: And you know, the little just the streets smart stuff, the stuff you can't learn in school, like the people might be super friendly with you, but really got whatever up their sleeve or this or that or things about female It's like, so the streets, it do help you learn a lot, but it's like you got to get a little bit of that thing.
Speaker 3: What's the shit you learned in the streets that you just can't take along on your journey? Right now?
Speaker 4: The ship I learned in the streets I can't take along on my journey is really how to like like pretty much the violence with it, like how to see situations like like with arguments, with with business, Like it's a way like you could stop. It might not be the right way, but it's it's ways we used to do it. And it's like, I can't bring this on my journey. I can't be the violent.
Speaker 3: Guy or the conflict resolution basically yeah, or the hey, what's up? What's up? The defensive guys.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I gotta look in people's shoes or like just understand, like them take constructive criticism. You know, in the streets you can't give no constructive criticism. You can't tell a bit, Oh you need to tighten up right here. You need to do this, you need to like that's how my hood is. They ain't gonna help you with nothing, like they'll see smoke and crack. They're not gonna tell you, hey, bruh, stop doing that. So it's like little things I had a like, yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You think yourself be like in certain sits ways to be about to slip.
Speaker 4: Back into the old like for shore every day every day, Like some days I might see something on Instagram or bit might be talking by me, I get amn. Or I might then see something like you know, I'm in the suburbs now, I might be riding by and see people just whatever, a house just open, and it's like my mind clicked back to the old jack. But but it's like hell nah like but it still do be the memories like dangn. Like on my neighbors, like and now they're gonna see this because they watch everything.
Speaker 3: Guys, I do. I love y'all.
Speaker 4: They two old white folk. It's like sixty But I got the combination to their house. So I was going to their house putting the mail inside, and nobody. I'm like, dangn, Like, look how far I came?
Speaker 3: Like you.
Speaker 4: Let this do the cold to your house, like y'all not here just to guess home. Like I'm like, oh man, Like it's like, dangn, look how far I came? So little stuff like that be having me like yeah, yeah, I'm in the right direction for sure. Can you see like that your energy changed that more more ship come to you one hundred percent. Like good energy always gonna bring stuff. Negative energy is gonna bring stuff too. Always been a good energy type of person I ain't never have like just bad energy no, no, or just this or that, not always been like on some positive ship regardless, Like yeah, so, but the energy that's the biggest part of life for real, for real, that's that's huge.
Speaker 2: Where you at all? So where you at with Kodak? You know what I'm saying, a lot of people just want to know in the culture and the fans and everything.
Speaker 3: Like that, like what you mean where we're at?
Speaker 5: Like, is it is it cool? Is it not cool? Leaning more towards getting all the way back? Cool?
Speaker 2: Is it is?
Speaker 5: What it is?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Kind of space? What kind of energy there? Ship?
Speaker 3: I don't really I don't really be I just be working. I'll just be working.
Speaker 4: But Bruh hit me up like probably like a month ago now, like two weeks ago, three weeks ago, bred me or whatever. Yeah, he gave me some like emotional ship I gets. I don't know he was I don't know. It was emotional, had gangs to do be weird. But other than that, but other than that, we don't like I don't really like got.
Speaker 1: No, but for him to reach out, you don't take that as a like a form of like the start of the conversation like you know this nigga right, Yeah, so you know how y'all is like how you you know how you like basically fucking But for him to reach out, that's like kind of trying to start a conversation, no matter if you're right or wrong. If I'm coming at you, however, I'm coming for sure coming at you. You know a nigga don't come out of a nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I know he would want to start a conversation or if I be like hey, bro, brother, he doesn't want to. But it's like you ain't coming correctly, like you ain't coming right on certain things like how you trying to But it's like you quarto, like.
Speaker 3: You caught o.
Speaker 1: Man, you say everything everything, most most relationship when the entry inside is you all the money shit get involved, like just fuck.
Speaker 4: Up, it ain't it ain't really the money because like like I'm saying, going to Saudi, being around them a rabs, they spreading the money out. Yeah now they spreading the money out and it's like, wow, we can't do that. It's like niggas get in a position and they just feel like.
Speaker 3: Damn, big bank got a bad bit. I want that beer.
Speaker 4: Big bank gotta livebor Guinea. I don't want to let It's like, damn want what I want for myself. I want for my brothers.
Speaker 3: Like I got a limb, you have a limb too. Like I got a bad bit. You got a bad bit too. But a lot of rappers ninety percent is not like that, Like so how y'all shit go soud though, like straight up.
Speaker 4: It's really really on the deal, like you went to prison. I had one album left with him, so I did the album. Whatever you know, I'm still small time. We ain't making no money for real life. So after I had a song pressure it went so guys, he signed me, so but I'm free now.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna no whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm free I signed and they like his lawyer at the time, I don't think he rocked with him. He was just on some corrupt manipulation to the little bro and he in jail. So he listening to so the lawyer trying to get like, damn that seventy percent of my money like new shit.
Speaker 3: Other new ship, the old ship. I'm letting y'all, y'all can have that, like we am. I'm thinking on something. We're gonna make more. You know what I'm saying, We're gonna we're gonna rent it up.
Speaker 4: But it's like they trying to tap in on the new ship and it's like I'm like, I got three hundred k for you. It was a deal like whatever two ms some shit like that, and I got three hundred k for you whatever whatever after taxes. You know, shit, look, shit don't be what they give you. So thiggare like, nah, I want the mill. It's like damn Like so Godzi tried to be on some court shit and break it up, like all right, I'm gonna give both of y'all a million dollars for Project one, project twelve songs, a million dollars apiece nigga on some shit like nah, I need two mil. But it's like, damn, this your dog. Why wouldn't we do this play and make a mill apiece nigga? It was like it was just Solwad coming out of jail. And I know Bruh mindset because I seen him do it with other niggas. Bruh be real deal on that shit, like he wan't like I don't know, he just love that attention. As far as a homeboy b Bruh solid nigga nothing. I ain't gonna take that from him. Brrou look out for you. But as far as that business tip or just like hey, Bruh, like there yet, Like even that's why you see all them boys, let them just do whatever on the internet do this. Ain't nobody there to speak up.
Speaker 3: Nobody. I was the only one.
Speaker 1: So now time you feel like is your is your place to be like calling me, like, bro, do you sometime I want to call him about his ship, not even like shit you may see.
Speaker 4: You Like you said, at first, at first it used to be like that. It'd be like, damn, bruh tripping right now. But then it been so long you got to the point so I don't get happy off of it. I don't get mad off of it. It's all Bruh doing something. You just doing something, and then I see it, I'm like, damn, yeah, might be tripping a little bit.
Speaker 2: I guess A big part of it, right, we were just talking about like relationships with homeboys and brothers that turned however it go right, is that at the end of the day, you know, if you got up and got a message that you know something. Unfortunately happened to him, it'll probably fuck with you. So we always don't.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you get norm and you don't after they should go away. They do it, do it, do it, and it's real because especially.
Speaker 4: Especially with that situation, it's like I damn there, like bruh, like put my life on the line about that ship. Like but that like a lot in Florida, did a lot in Florida behind prison walls, on the streets.
Speaker 3: So it's like to be played with like that. I'm on some like like you say that, it go numb.
Speaker 4: It's like, all right, something happened to you, something happening, something don't happen, something don't happen. I ain't looking for you, I ain't like we ain't beefing personally. I ain't Finnna just I'm fun of cryshout or whatever. But anybody like Florida, no, like anybody come around me on anything aggressive and yeah, I'm do.
Speaker 3: The line on you.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I'm calm, I be chilling. I'm on some good money business. I'm that type of guy like be around the holes I don't want to be around. Like that's where the fallouts really start to you know, at first I was I was the pill user.
Speaker 3: I was THEO and we could hang around each other.
Speaker 4: But now when this nigga ain't on pills, he talking about working out and we all booted.
Speaker 3: The vibe ain't the same man.
Speaker 4: Now you laying vibing Jack, you're talking about going to the gym, or you're talking about let's like chilling in the hood drinking liquor. That shit ain't funn of me no more. It's like, I'd rather be at the house fucking play Call of Duty or Play two. Okay, I don't want to chill in the hood.
Speaker 3: Just going in different directions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how it and that's how it always happened. It's little shit. It's like the shit you used to like to do, you don't like to do it no more. Now you go to losing motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn, they said else when I get big, Yeah, And I often say outside of yet like how many other people like they just don't understand the journey.
Speaker 4: On a lot of people, like probably like seventy percent of the hood, because I cut all of them off when I did with him, Like I couldn't understand it me.
Speaker 3: I'm a type of guy.
Speaker 4: I know how the streets play, so I know people are gonna be trying to on some even though this, let me say this on camera, I'll be faint that serious, but in the streets it'd.
Speaker 3: Be back dooze and it'd be little stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So me, I say, y'all neutral and y'all on something all right, were keeping it neutral off both of y'all cool, I'm gonna cut you off me and I'm gonna just watch. And I'm glad I did that because I cut off the whole hood and I just watched and everybody al say, nah, y'all boy squash, y'all squawk after two three months and they'm feeling like I can't coming around onfing with people no more, and I'm like, dang, look at how it works. I'm glad I played it like that because you got to it's like it's no mutual, like we too far gone. We understand the streets. It ain't like, oh nah, y'all both cool, no bud like nah, because them people on that type of level, they forcing you to pick side. They doing it like I ain't on some a y'all Pixar pit. But when I've seen that became a thing. It's like, nah, you have to like and if you over there, it's cool, like, but you gotta let us know what's going on, like.
Speaker 3: With who you rocking with. So you think your trust just got up?
Speaker 4: In trust, my trust all it's been fucked up. Naw, it's worse because there's certain people you like. Nah you like you can't ah you like I'm telling you, especially him, I used to vouch for that man, like I haven't gotten wards about this.
Speaker 3: Man, like like real like got love you think you got love for you first? For sure, I know that.
Speaker 4: Even little females that we both be dealing with, they be coming around telling me like, oh yeah, he'll be talking about you about this he be so I know, yeah for sure, even to this day, like just by even hitting me up, like yeah, I know for sure. But it's too much outsiders like his whole group ye around that ain't even like the hood for real. That's like I don't even know where they're from. So it's like they probably feel like niggas. I don't even know saying that they mean it mean it. Yeah, it's making me feel are you rocking with this? I can't never get around you and now this person in it too. But I don't even know some of these people, like never seen them never.
Speaker 3: They never got to take that serious.
Speaker 1: I got to my brother saying, fuck me, I get it, bro, you saying we're mad. Yeah, you got some more nigga that don't know me, don't know me.
Speaker 3: I smoked them. Yeah, you gotta crash them, like basically because because they could be serious. That's serious. They don't know me. They ripping it. Oh yeah, that it's like, oh no, but me and you, we could all the way, all the way up to the point where we on some I'm gonna kill you. That's when I don't. It's no return But with my homeboy, man, fuck nigga. Man, man, you act like a bitch.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: We might even fight right quickly what it is, what it is, But the second we get to on some it's that, oh no, boy, it ain't no returning where like I know the streets where like what I did to make you feel like that, all right, I call that and it's no returning.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: Do you think y'all already at the point in overturn, it's sure now he's straight though, like like I said, here.
Speaker 3: You're confused about it basic you don't know.
Speaker 4: I ain't really confused about it all. Pretty much, it'll never be the same. It's impossible. It's impossible too much. Yeah, I get that, it's impossible.
Speaker 3: But it could be on some cordial we could be qurdial. You exist and I exist.
Speaker 5: Together.
Speaker 3: It could be only can't you do that? You can do this side of the world and I exist.
Speaker 5: Somebody had a real ticket for y'all to do a project or he had a real.
Speaker 4: Ticket, a million dollars a piece, twelve songs. We could make that in ten minutes, preestyle, I right, whatever here label. But it was like seeing all that and the stuff that followed it, and just little certain people outside as playing and then they had to see like THEMN it's serious.
Speaker 3: It's like it's too far gone, Like it's too far. What's some shit in the industry you just can't get with, Like I just can't get with that. Damn that the whole industry, how they're faking it. I know you see it, like I know you see it. They faking it.
Speaker 4: Then if you don't want to fake it with them for a little minute, you on something, Yay, black Ball year. They get y'all to do. They I've seen it come myself. Let me start opening some restaurants, let me start some clothing brand. Let me, I've seen it coming. If you don't be on that little even with the labels, when I'm in the labels and I'm at every party and faking a it's all love, they giving everything. But the moment you on something for y'all, fake y'all. You was just talking about big bank. Now you in this man faced. Nah, I don't want to be around you.
Speaker 5: Not it that nigga.
Speaker 3: But when you be real, Yeah, it's not. It's not really hard hard to fake it. I can't.
Speaker 4: They make it that fakeing to making ship is one hundred percent real niggas doing that.
Speaker 3: And it's not just a lifestyle or I'm making I got money knowing everything. It's a fake, fake like they your homeboy fake like that. Real niggas fake, like the niggas a fake like they gave for some attention on this ship, like real ship.
Speaker 1: You're talking that niggas faking it all the way, not just faking like I got money, taking everything everything.
Speaker 4: So it's confusing to me, especially some artists I'm listening to I'm I was before a rap, I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: I was when you meet him and I meet him, I'm like, what the this the game, this the ship that go on?
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, it wasn't for me. I was a different guy, Like I thought, y'all was that? But nah, y'all surrounded by that. Y'all surrounded by that, y'all surrounded by the jack boys. You niggas been rapping since y'all was eight nine ten, y'all great rappers. Man, y'all ain't lived no real deal, tough ass life. You just seen big bank life. Oh this nigga had a trap and I was I don't know how to put it in lyrics. You don't know how to illustrate it to the world.
Speaker 3: I know how to do it.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much all that's going on with a lot of the rappers. It's like some for show for real, but a lot of them it's like, no, like you did one thing and now the city just up up.
Speaker 1: Or your was around when some people did some sh Yeah, so do you let me actually let me ask you, y'all.
Speaker 3: Do y'all agree that everything that little pussy table exists? You know?
Speaker 1: Like how they be like, you gotta get here, like first it start with the producers. You gotta get with the producer in the label. Then the rappers they got their own pussy table.
Speaker 3: They got that table like the puss it yeah, for the show like we ain't ain't happens.
Speaker 4: I've seen my give niggas features just to not fuck with me, and they was openly saying it online. So I'm like, damn, nobody, ain't don't feel like this right, and ain't nobody like damn that ain't that ain't real that it's whoever got the most follow us and they could do whatever they could.
Speaker 3: Don't gotta be real.
Speaker 4: They don't gotta be like, no, I paint the narrative or outcome on a podcast or whatever, and I paint the picture like even the fucking blog pages.
Speaker 3: The academics them say cheeses, shout out them. Boys.
Speaker 4: Don't try to be on my trail because I do get but they be you know what I'm saying, like y'all be painting a picture for a certain way, like y'all won't show this side or this and this happened, y'all show this, y'all just show this y'all. I've been peeping that, like, oh, all right, all this how the industry going, Like.
Speaker 3: So, how you beneved? How money Niggas respect money?
Speaker 4: Fam, You could be a snitch out here, you could be a faggot out here, you could be a real nigga.
Speaker 3: Niggas only respect money. They don't respect real niggas. They don't. They don't care you gay, They don't money. They respect it.
Speaker 1: You can change and over them if they you turning back over. I think niggast counting not respecting that money out of it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of but it ain't too much people trying to make it fam. God's like yes, God's like us.
Speaker 4: Understand, Like, man, I probably have made twenty MS with a yat, but it's like no, my my, what what I don't align with me or the ship with fuck that. But some niggas like, oh no, I'm a fake it to go make that twenty ms, Like I can't do it. I can't be in the room not fuck with you and just be in this bitch like no, you're gonna see it. Like and it's more people in the world, majority of the world, ready to fake it, ready to come around me, right now tell me they are whatever, Like, yeah, it's probably some of your homeboys.
Speaker 3: I get them opportunity. Now they fuck Big Bank up. It's like, damn, you only knew me for two weeks, quick, brush, I got that right now. It's forty years old. What's up, Big Brouh?
Speaker 4: My god, damn, I hate damn like I want you to keep it like how it was back in the day. It's like, come, what's up a glad little nigga? Glad git where you're going ship like that? Don't come to me like what's up, Big Bruh. It's like damn, Like, yeah, you're forty years old, like Bro, at some point you gotta be big brother. That's why I even fun with your ship too. Even everybody that want I super.
Speaker 3: Try to tax some interviews or what. But it's like, now I funk with Bro.
Speaker 4: I think the first time I hit you up, I said, hey, send me that you have said slim some realist ship like that.
Speaker 3: That's the type of ship I gravitate to.
Speaker 1: That's saying I've been trying to get the interview done because I just want to get in get in your face because I fucked with you to hear your story, but I amn and I hate that ship with you and though yeah, for sure you know, but it can't happen. I'm just saying I hate it because it's just it's just I think I think you can help keep him ground you know what I'm saying, once you gotta.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying he not grounded.
Speaker 1: I don't know him like that, saying like from a fan, but you got a nigga right there with you, who ain't finna hear all that, bro, nigga be like, hell no, bro, you tripping?
Speaker 3: Everybody need that nigga gonna do that.
Speaker 4: And as me and them boys knowing he can even tell you like he ain't we want this that or I was the only one telling him so. So we been been gett high, we've been turning up, but I was doing like, hey let's not go on live, but hey, let's this.
Speaker 3: So when he even said the Nipsey hustle shit, but I'm like, brother.
Speaker 4: Get off, get off, get off, then get off.
Speaker 3: Them boys not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: And at that time I didn't like people like brother, them boys y'all yes man's and I didn't understand it because they telling me like everything I do like, oh yeah, Jack, I drop a song. Oh that bitch hall like niggas ain't saying nah, brother, you could none of that. So I'm just looking at like these my niggas. But when I get from round niggas and I go to I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, damn, it is a thing. Yeah, it is a thing.
Speaker 4: As as rappers, we don't even understand, like, oh, like it's a thing that's yes, man's yeah, we hear it, or they just yes or this, but we look at it like, man, y'all don't know.
Speaker 3: These my niggas. They rhyme for me.
Speaker 4: It's be thinking it's love till you go to real deal, sitting back looking like damn, y'all see this some fuck up shit.
Speaker 3: Why y'all let me do this? Why nobody tell me this?
Speaker 4: Why then you go to noticing niggas scared to get from around you, nigga, scared to tell you something cause they think I don't want to fuck with you no more. I ain't never been that friend. You don't want to fuck me no more? Bit back, all right, nigga, I get my own money. I ain't tripping, but I'm gonna tell you how I feel like. And that's that's what we missing nowadays. Niggas ain't gonna tell you like, hey, bruh, it's this and when people do tell you that's what we missing to niggas can't accept it.
Speaker 1: No, But when a nigga, if a nigga got listened, bro, if a nigga got his own opinion, oh man, he's a hater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You could be telling the real truth on the truth. If a nigga got them go right up with their money, you hate, yeah, but it's the truth.
Speaker 3: That's why I try to.
Speaker 1: Open this up and let everybody talk brong it for what you got, because a nigga will take your opinion just because you're not at that table or you not the nigga that's saying yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll hate him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fact, you can't tell the truth these days. Hate it is it is, it is, nigga.
Speaker 4: It's the little stuff and I used to see it, but it's like I'm trying to. I'm trying to this niggas out here with seventy MS, this niggas out here with one hundred MS, Like I know, I know God got something for me at least twenty like.
Speaker 3: Shit like y'all, I don't cool with the ms and the little but it's like I know it's something better. Can't go broke. Yeah, nigga don't understand that.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro we can have jets, like own this ship. Fuck the little whatever for the Instagram pictures. We could own this ship like we could own these. We could And niggas don't look at it like that. They just how we lit right now? We fucking wholes week.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't no. I've been with my little face buying little Burkin's tricking.
Speaker 4: Then I got hit quick like no, y'all, pitches don't don't funk me like, I ain't gonna keep on spending. Now, let me get strategic because as long as I got it on me and I'm clean, y'all coming, I ain't gotta just spend the money.
Speaker 3: And I went to learning move.
Speaker 4: I just try every move I try to got, you know, Atlanta promote that I try to god like the hey. I try to go like hey, I said, no, I ain't spending my money on these. Build a bid from scratch now, I ain't got time. Now you at the next rock for looking good up.
Speaker 3: Now you're looking good. No, now you in the with with Pluto, No sir, No sure. My niggas always call.
Speaker 5: That man.
Speaker 3: All right? Or that wasn't man. That was so serious you know here in Miami right now, that's my stomping girl. He's some he's some serious. I don't want to be messing him up. I don't know he got a girl, but he's some serious. To get on the right nigga radar. Yeah, she looking good. I ain't never get her. Man, he's putting that song off. Man, So it's it's over it.
Speaker 5: That's funny, it's real, that's real. So what's your biggest motivation at this point? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: My biggest motivation for real, First seeing other people do good. When I see other people do good, that ship like ain't no just saying ship like that ship real deal had me like she show me as possible.
Speaker 3: That's all I really did need to see.
Speaker 4: Like even if y'all run up a one hundred m's, I've seen some craziest thing with whatever like and made some it's like, damn, seeing black niggas make that money or just do It's like, that's all that's the motivation right there.
Speaker 3: To know it's possible.
Speaker 4: But I don't go off of motivation because motivation run out and then just like yeah, it's just discipline. We gotta get it done. Say you in the gym, you motivated now today I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I ain't motivated today. That's when you need that discipline. That's what you need.
Speaker 4: Is like that motivation gonna run out some days. Then yeah, tomorrow it might be back where it was. But that it goes up and down, just like faith. Faith go up and down. Today you believe in God, then tomorrow it's like, man, why I'm even praying?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Why they go up and down? Make you know you gotta do it. You gotta do it.
Speaker 4: It ain't no get up and pray and get up and work out, get up and go record like it ain't no how you feel. I'm sick, I'm mad, I'm happy, I'm every feeling in every emotion.
Speaker 3: You working through it. No excuses for sure.
Speaker 1: So what's some of this shit you'll change if you could, just if you had the power to just write the rewrite the rules of hip hop?
Speaker 3: What did it be rewrite the rules of hip hop?
Speaker 4: I'll just probably I love where hip hop at I'll just move certain things around, like who who gets to say souls in the set, because it's a lot of niggas that don't even deserve the like how you a pioneer or got a voice for this shit?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, like how like you ain't even properly.
Speaker 4: Conducting yourself in no way, Like yeah, you make great music, but it should be more than that to it, Like it should be how a nigga come, how they present theyself with all these people that be ripping the snitch and snitching, all right, hold them up to that and hold them to that shit so when they slip up, you gotta be on them too. We be like it be too whatever, Like all right, this person lit a fucking he could do whatever, or this person is, but that one person, just this real nigga. It might be a who knows a boosty or some shit. Let's just throw him in there and you might say something and everybody like, oh no, that's a fun no you no, no, it's like damn, but this man just says some real shit, regardless we like him as a person, regardless whatever he doing in this freez, he just says some real shit, and the like we need to take that out, like cause the motherfucking streamers and the fake shit is what's running it, like they was running that ship and this shit.
Speaker 1: Crazy to see niggas that actually got damn have potential of being that nigga being a solid nigga trying to trying to please those type niggas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, like I done heard niggas say like, bro, I can't say that, Bro, I don't want to end up on such such string on own niggas say that. I'm like, so these the niggas that, yeah, they say if you right or wrong? Yeah, who's to say? They got to say so?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 1: Like, I think that's what make niggas not even say that because it's so many niggas critiquing this ship and they got the fans too though, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's why you need the that hood side where I don't give a fuck like what, Yeah, like I'm a what y'all critique ship and this because it's gonna be that you need that. I don't give a fuck attitude with this ship. Gotta you gotta have it. Motherfucker's crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, how many niggas you meant that you like damn like broke your heart as far as rappers a lot damn that everyone Damn that everyone. I ain't gonna lie Luci with that nigga.
Speaker 4: That's a real ass nigga fam Like no Blucci want like fuck music. That's the real one.
Speaker 3: I don't know who got an issue with him in whatever in the A.
Speaker 4: But as far as conducting business with a solid nigga from out of camp, that nigga, keep it solid, fam.
Speaker 3: He ain't going, He ain't going. Ship might happen to him, we're humans. But as far as.
Speaker 4: He real found, he a genuine nigga, Like he don't mind like you win too, Like a lot of niggas don't want niggas to win, like they when they got the spotlight, they feel like you are you just a threat? Pretty much like that, he don't mind that ship, he'll you comfortable with. Yeah, get on my hYP Oh yeah you like that, get around the hole like he and I like that, Like damn, you want everybody to win, like you really don't give a fuck, Like, yeah, that's solid.
Speaker 3: So that's.
Speaker 4: It's out of all of them, Like I was looking for it in some of them, and it's like I'm always playing my part.
Speaker 3: As far as the real tip. But if some of them you just don't get it back like you just and.
Speaker 4: Then it's like, damn, do you take a person. I don't take it personally. I used to at first because you know, it's a street code. I like big Bank ops, my ops, and then if I fuck with you, But then when I started understanding that, I'm like, nah, this ain't that's not the real world jack like. So now it's like, all right, I still might feel like that if I see if I really mess with you, and I see somebody's going crazy on Big Bank, I'm not rocking with them, but I don't feel like, damn, you can't fuck with who I don't fuck with, or you can't listen to their music because I don't. I just understand all it's a cool person, but me and him ain't fully to that level, Like we ain't fully there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nah, so you're basic saying you like if you always locked in with a nigga. He he damn, there can't. He can't be no neutral nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you for sure? For sure? You know I'm real. You know I'm real, Like how you gonna be?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: It's some homeboys like they so real, so solid. If they getting or something, you know, like now that person had to start it. They just shot the whole club buppert. I know somebody them like what you'll do? Nobody smoke his little weak that's me. I'm not guy like I'm gonna throw a little joke in from nothing. But it's like nahs, it's you're gonna fuck with me, Like, oh na, what's something wrong with you?
Speaker 1: But y'all already locked in, like you can't spak there from people that don't know you. You saying like people that know you, they.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, they know, like you're supposed to know, like, hey, nah, Jack a real one. So if anything, Brad gotta be this person like it got to be bro.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing nothing out of bounds or a file or none of that. I'm not sliming nobody out. I'm none of that with my homeboy.
Speaker 3: Who that person to tell you you tripping up? I need more of that too. But I definitely got people that do that.
Speaker 4: Like they might do it in different ways, might hang up on man or a little shit, but even like my manager, my manager be on it, like my manager is my brother, my my homeboy and it's not funny like you tripping, but it's an eye tighten up or like you ain't dropping them in hey brother drops me like come on, man, it'd be like you like on you don't get they own me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't get too comfortable.
Speaker 4: But a lot of things I'm already like on it, so they don't got to tell me, Hey, bro, I don't do drugs or don't go on live and say this or don't I'm already not doing that, like but the little times I do funk up with the little shit say ah, bro, tighten up like I get right.
Speaker 2: Since you don't progress and everything like where you at with like the street code. You know what I'm saying, what's your opinion?
Speaker 5: Like has your opinion on the street code and the morals of the street code.
Speaker 3: The street code is never gonna change, no morals, no nothing. Greet code is the street code.
Speaker 4: That's why I tell people, if you want to participate in the streets, understand this code. Now man that when I want to participate in this business, I understand this code.
Speaker 3: Like ahead, let me cut you off, all right.
Speaker 1: He's saying, basically, okay, jack Boy's business now yeah, Okay, when do you take away the street codes when it comes to your business, like saving, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lie again. You can't like me. I'm business. Look, I mean you can't. You can't, you can't. I'm business. So I'm not gonna do business with niggas. I know might rob me, might do foulship.
Speaker 4: I gotta make a statement or a song or not, but litt ship like that. I ain't gonna do that type of business. I'm gonna do business with stand up man man. I see when we have conversations, they talking about taking care of their family. They talking about not men that. When we in the room, they bit, we're gonna hit. I want to go to magic and no, no I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't do business with that type of people. I do business with businessman, So when it's business, I keep it business. Then I do street ship with street niggas. So when it's street.
Speaker 3: Ship going on, we know, we can't tell.
Speaker 1: What if you did have a like like in that like the same situation, you did sign a street artist, but you already you already looking at them a street niggas though, right, So it's gonna be some street ship no matter how it goes basically.
Speaker 3: What you're saying. If I signed a street artist, if I was in that, like, what's the called situation and that happened to me, not if it happened to you know what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 4: About to say, bruh to up bruh, I would have put a million dollars on your day brush brush too up?
Speaker 3: All right, I call that would have kept it. That situation, would have kept the super street.
Speaker 4: He too, gone, I'm too rich. Why you I'm gonna book you for a million dollars and I'm gonna put him in. I'm just playing and little stuff and I fuck with my niggas.
Speaker 3: You but that's how but that's how you had to keep it street. I would have kept it street, sure, even if you're always out the game, like but sure you ain't you him? Like it's certain people break it down here talking about basically right, yeah, that situation.
Speaker 4: It's certain people like stay with him, like I looked up to the man growing up, so certain moves, I'm doing, certain.
Speaker 3: Things I'm doing. It's like, damn, this is a real real one. So so to see that, I understand it. But you're not. Ghazi. Ghazi could have did that and make a statement and not saying we.
Speaker 4: Never felt like Ghazi, you Gucci, woe you Gucci before a CEO and you Gucci, you bit you the nigga, that Fitch bird whatever, dropping ship.
Speaker 3: That's what we're looking at.
Speaker 4: But if you was a Atlantic Records guy, I can't go rab the man from Atlantic Records or a Revoke TV.
Speaker 3: This business and what I'm saying, I can't get mad at them doing whatever they do. This is business.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you gotta understand what you were, and he knew, like you signing these young niggas, you signed them and as a street nigga, while you putting yourself in that position, while you let a nigga rock you to sleep.
Speaker 3: I ain't nobody got gonna I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be in the room with you where you just have the upper super upper hand on me, and it's like, I'm just fucked up.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro, you gotta have your mind like that. You know what you're dealing with. Else when I but in order for him, in order for him to go in that room, can we say that he thought something different. Yeah, he thought something different.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, as the streets, you gotta be able to read the room before you even get in that motherfucker. And I'm saying, because you probably couldn't imagine he ain't make it out that room with your life.
Speaker 3: You gotta be able to.
Speaker 4: See like a damn all right, this ain't going right, or damn we had a money play some shit. I'm gonna come correct. I ain't doing this stuff whatever what, but I'm gonna come correct. When I do come, I'm gonna make sure I have my niggas with me or that. And it's not no scary shit. It's just being prepared for any situation. And I think like that with every situation. I don't ever feel like, oh this person just good, or yeah, hop in the back seat with me and let's drive the Noah, boy, you ain't getting in my back seat.
Speaker 1: Well, Like so you're saying, no matter how how far you involved, certain shit you just don't supposed to see.
Speaker 3: Don't leave you. It can't leave you.
Speaker 4: Like I just told you, I'm running the suburbs, and I like I told y'all see the houses open.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, I can hit that. It's just in you. It's like I got money in the bank, like I just I don't know why I'm thinking like this. It's just in you in that same way it comes. Yeah, but na, man, you was just not that. You was just not that.
Speaker 4: I can't say he was not that guy fully, but you was just not fully like on that level like where you played with people like that. You probably did it before. But see me, I grew up robbing niggas, so leaving the club doing certain shit.
Speaker 3: You can't rob me. You probably could smoke me, but you can't rob me. I'm hip to that. Like I know the signs. I know, like hold on, it's too quiet, and this motherfucker right now, let me get my back on the wall. I know. Like so it's like he.
Speaker 4: Probably was just and then you a street nigga trapped and then you probably ain't no like damn, this ship could with your niggas like this shit.
Speaker 3: Could get like that.
Speaker 5: You still be on that though, when when you when you say, like Saudi, you ain't on that over there.
Speaker 4: That over there at us, there ain't no gun, no peace, nobody got no trash on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ain't asked you about your peace. So over there you feel it.
Speaker 3: Peace over there, you feel it, You feel.
Speaker 4: Females ain't nothing to everybody covered up like people walking up to you, inviting you in their house and yeah, like the you know, the a raft, they got different money.
Speaker 3: So I ain't paying for nothing out there, like I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: In limbs, I'm in I'm in range over this say one to forty, I'm I'm up there with the princes and ship like I'll be up there with the prince.
Speaker 3: I'll be vibing. Yeah. So them boys open like open their arms to me, like lay the red carpet off for me for real.
Speaker 1: Nah, I get it just even knowing, like no matter what we made online, but I'm finna go interview with bank, I'm still finna come.
Speaker 3: I'm finna go see a street nigga. So I'm gonna come see with this hell before I see what this he That's just what it is. How it goes like, Okay, cool, I don't know what, let me see.
Speaker 1: It's just come to your mind first off with anything on your fuck who it is like, I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: But people be saying like you you damn fit and you still think like this. I don't know how. I don't know. Always take another way, it's always gonna be like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I might not think, oh crash dumby or do this or or do little things that get me in a position. But as far as losing my common sense, nod like, that's what people don't got and that's what's in the streets. You know, coming sense ain't so coming, That's what the streets give you, little coming sense ship Like damn, this person trying to get over on me and this person trying to do this, and the streets is everywhere, so you don't want to lose it.
Speaker 3: You could get in streets shit with business, the labels with revote with you, like damn, this feel like the streets y'all trying to handle me.
Speaker 4: And I've been in that position before with labels and with whatever you're dealing with with restaurants with it's the streets everywhere, So ask.
Speaker 1: Y'all something though, if what would have got samn before the end of this happened, Like, bro, I'm out the streets being anything in help.
Speaker 3: I'm telling on me you can't do it. Only if the only way he could do that is if when he did that versus with Gucci. You ain't do all that. That's what I'm saying. Holo, hold on, I'm saying I'm saying. I'm saying, listen what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if he announced it before anything happened, he can't do it after it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying, before anything happened, I charged somebody to tell you. Bro telling on y'all knee. Yeah, yeah, so you we can't hold him to no Stamdard.
Speaker 4: If he would have announced that, he would have lost ninety percent of his his fan base, his Walk fan base, saying the suburbs kids, Yeah, you might have him at your shoulder, but your fan base is real tramps, like I know the one I know them them boys was trapping in the hood that was listening to you. There was some gift money niggas listening to you. That's how I got on you, from some gift money niggas.
Speaker 3: There wasn't lanes like.
Speaker 4: So it's like them, the ones saluting you and this and that, and it's like, yeah, fuck the streets. You don't gotta fully oh yeah yeah, whatever with the streets. Still, if you if that's what you chose to do, that's what you chose to do.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, he's saying, all I don't give a fuck about them fans and none them all out and then some shit like that happened.
Speaker 3: Could he have did it?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. He walked, he you got, you got some guys looking up to you, like not necessary.
Speaker 4: God in me as a i'd have been in situation. I feel like I'm the victim. I ain't nothing police accent. Oh y'all be up, No, be faint serious, nothing like yeah, like I wish an interview come out on me. I'd be seeing everybody interviews come out and then tarry I'd be like, damn, what mine's coming out. I'm keeping it so solid, like oh nah, this or this or nah. And it's like that's how you gotta come at it, because that's what you portrayed from the jump.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think more niggas don't give a fuck about telling cause they see it ain't no really, no consequence.
Speaker 5: It ain't it ain't no cris.
Speaker 4: A lot of niggas don't care about telling, regardless, and a lot of niggas would tell, like probably seventy percent.
Speaker 3: Of the world the world, like a lot of people like, oh, I'm a real nick.
Speaker 4: No, you ain't never been putting that situation. Only reason I know I won't tell because I'd have been putting that situation. I'd have been put facing a dub facing this, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, damn, I ain't.
Speaker 4: You gotta be in them rooms to understand, and a lot of niggas won't do it, or you gotta get fucked over on some Gucci man shit to understand it. And some people never been fucked over like that, so they're like, damn, Gucci should have played it this way. You ain't never been no situation like that, so you don't know how to play it.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: I would have been crossed before, so I know how I would have played that, especially on Gucci. Oh man, oh man, you got too much.
Speaker 1: But but nigga, what about when people say, like, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, done work.
Speaker 3: Too hard and to forget too much what he worked.
Speaker 4: You work too hard and that's why you was not never supposed to put yourself back in that position.
Speaker 3: By signing him, you put yourself back in that position. You go off. You could have win a sign adjustment, could agree with.
Speaker 2: A lot of what you're saying, but it's hard. You gotta think though, Gucci don helped a lot of niggas transition from that to that, So I don't think he did it on no yo will type ship. He really said, Man, I'm gonna turn this young nigga up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, I feel like he did it on some super genuine ship.
Speaker 4: But I ain't gonna lie. I know, sheisty damn like that, like fam ain't he ain't So whatever him and had went on, he ain't.
Speaker 3: Playing like, ain't going like he really did. Like he surprised me. That's one. I'm like, oh shit, and you like skinning like this like I was. I was surprised, like I ain't used to that. I'm like, damn, br bruh, stand up god. But I know he genuine too.
Speaker 4: So in that situation, just like I said, when it's some ship with Jack, you gotta know like the other person with him found he be chilling.
Speaker 3: So it's like, damn, what you did what you did for that man to do that? Because brother, this man be chilling.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he liked that on that, but he be chilling like he don't be every day. Oh I'm about to crash. I'm about to. I want to throw all this shit. I don't get that energy.
Speaker 4: From brother, and I can show you DM Bru telling me he see me traveling like then that motivation. I can't wait till I get off this ship. I'm fun to be out there in front of That's how he was talking and through them this shit happen and it's like, damn, damn it. It's unfortunate for both sides. But yeah, I get what niggas saying, like certain ship just don't leave you, bro.
Speaker 3: It don't if it's in you, it don't.
Speaker 4: And then you bro, you you hear him and you are you can't do that, like you. All we know of you for is turn young niggas. That's oh, we know you were just at the verses, like I said, you said you smoking.
Speaker 3: This, you do it.
Speaker 4: That's when you were supposed to say, Man, I'm a business man. I'm supposed to you would have should have. And now as a situation like this happened.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can't snitch you man, this is civilian. You've been showing it. Yeah, but he ain't never show that.
Speaker 3: You show what I'm smoking this.
Speaker 4: You're a civilian fan and then came up bruh, snitching on like, if you shoot at me, I ain't saying shit.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. I don't care I get shot. I don't give it.
Speaker 4: You shoot at my manager A white lady, come on now, come on now, bru Like if she telling on, you don't feel like, oh jack bro, you're supposed to make her keep.
Speaker 3: It rear bredd. Lady never seen none of this type of shit is a life right. So it's like, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: If he was portraying that image in fifteen years, if I go ten years now, I've been thugging ten years. So for ten years you gotta be pushing the peaceful. Ay, I'm a good person. Then something happened to you. Ten your bu everybody know you out this life. Don't be one foot in one foot, I want nothing. That's what Another thing about the PC thing that they were talking about, like you on the streets, you gorilla, but you go in jail, you want to hide behind the no like it's like going one for then one without this youth.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, okay, yeah said you said PC. Shit.
Speaker 1: You saying if a niggas disaiment, they try to put you in and then niggas already got they nice twelve niggas all your.
Speaker 3: You're going enough.
Speaker 4: I've been in with gorilla stuff. With that situation, I need to learn with that. With business wise, you're gonna be like, yeah, this is a smarter nigga. But with that situation, that's why I take keep myself away from certain things with people like arguing with me, trying to I don't know how to chill in the room like we gonna get that. That's my pride as fuck. It might be the little man complex whatever, whatever the fuck they say. It might be that, but my pride as far as a nigga, like damn, you feel like I'm scared my pride too big. I ain't going like even though I know, like it's no winds, it's a fucked up situation. But a lot of them situations where I felt like it was no wind I come out on top because I never fuck with somebody.
Speaker 3: Every time.
Speaker 4: I just come in and you, I don't care one hundred and y'all try to jump me right now. Some way, God gonna let me win that fight. But it could be the softest nigga in here. I try him somewhay, I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 3: I swear to God.
Speaker 4: Every time I start the problem, I don't it'd be some funck shit. It don't turn out how.
Speaker 3: I want it.
Speaker 4: Every time a problem come to me, man, I don't give fuck who you is, dick, goliath, bitch, I'm knocking your ass up like like you bring it to me.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. God gonna let me overcome that situation you bring yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But at the same time I see you in there. I'm a street nigga. I went to jail. This will come with jail. I'm gonna walking in this dorm. I'm gonna tell y'all as a respectful street hey, let me get my little one on ones and I'm saying, let me give my y'all know this will come with it. When I get y'all on the back end, we're gonna jump y'all. But this will come with being the street nigga. That's why I be telling niggas choose your role like you can't choose a right. Nah. I don't want to get jumped. I don't want to go in that dorm to now you a street nigga. You was making money from the streets. You was fucking these horse front of the street. This will come with it, maam. It don't always be good shit like just same with business, the business going good. Sometimes it's cracky, don't it's not always good ship.
Speaker 3: Why you think that's considered ignorance.
Speaker 4: It's considered ignorance because a lot of people like it depends who you're talking to that because a lot of people just they see they could just walk away from some ship like that.
Speaker 1: You think, it's the level that you play in the streets make it what shapes your perception. Like this, even a nigga that hustle only hustle, didn't believe in taking. He feels some type of way. The nigga that take feels some type of way. Nigga that kill feels some type of way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Everybody feel different from the level you play.
Speaker 4: It's definitely definitely the level you play, because the nigga that killed definitely thinking different from a nigga that's.
Speaker 1: Just scamming exactly. Nigga that's still dope. He think different than scams. Scammers think different than robbers. Robers think you know what, I'm saying, but.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, we all understand what comes back to this ship. When you're in the streets, you need to get killed. You could go to jail, you could so them the certain rules. Yes it's different, you might think different, but it's certain rules that we all gotta just I guess this is the rule for everybody. Like we ain't this ain't basketball and football. We we don't got our on rules. Because you a scammer, you get to snitch and because you a try for you Nah, it's the same rules for everybody, Like everybody gotta we under one law.
Speaker 3: But but but I'm gonna keep it a break, which you'll look at it different if it was another rapper not Gucci, you know what I'm saying. If it was another rapper from the streets and not Gucci, you will look at it different. It was just like one of these rappers that m swaggy jaggy niggas and this all they talk about. They don't talk about taking and knowing all that. If it was if it was a.
Speaker 4: I ain't like yeah yeah yeah, because say, like say I thought a brother music too, but like say, it feels like a gunner like he wants some good money ship.
Speaker 3: I don't look at him on some aggressive it gotta be a rapper like that, That's what I'm saying. But he from the streets. But he talked about get money. He don't really be talking about you're not gonna hold him to be like, I ain't gonna hold him to that.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna hold I ain't gonna even like even when they were saying ship about him, I ain't even play.
Speaker 3: It depends on the level and the shit you push out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how boosted.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. That's you can't do that exactly, Like you can't. Certain niggas can kind of get away with it like I can kind of. Yeah, a little techer.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Just exactly.
Speaker 2: Think having, like seasing kids can influence your decisions, not saying that you still be streaked having.
Speaker 3: Kids, like yeah a hundred percent hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Might not crash as fast having kids and even.
Speaker 4: Religion helped me not crash as fast. Like I just seen a nigga in the mall and CALLI like he was with his two daughters and Bro was staring at me. You know, we don't do that on this side, so he's staring at me. So we're staring at each other's back.
Speaker 3: The man do something like like like you know, I ain't gonna have Florida. We dying about just that. You can't even tell nigg you straight. That's a fight in Florida nine. You straight to go to war. It's good. Yeah, yeah, it's the war.
Speaker 4: So him just doing that little simple and I'm looking I know, I'm with it, yeah, and I'm like I spared him like and I felt good off of that, like, oh Walter, Like that's my first time really like this nigga, Like what I got fun and you with your two daughters. But it's like it made me think too for him, Like sometimes you gotta think for niggas too. It made me like, damn whatever, say I say something, make you boot up and you want to play the tough guy role. Now we go to doing whatever, and it's been I know I'm in Cali. You think I'm slipping, but I'm not. But now we go to doing whatever, and it's been you hit the daughters, you hit it's little shit. You gotta think like that. But now every situation I.
Speaker 3: Don't think like that.
Speaker 4: I'm real impulsive like I'm just but that situation, it's like, damn, maybe that was religion because.
Speaker 3: I was, Yeah, I'm growing like I'm doing a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I think ten years from now man, It's like I just think ten years from now, man, you just you just gonna continue to grow.
Speaker 5: You'll be who you are forever. Like me and him had these conversations. This is my brother.
Speaker 2: I know it's his heart. His heart good, you got a good heart. Everything else is gonna work yourself out.
Speaker 1: Certain ship ain't coming out though, It's just impossible. But it's impossible. I know certain ships, it ain't coming out if not, if it do your hypocrite, but.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it wasn't there. You're right. But you can say yourself that you got more patience with certain stuff than you had.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just got more smarts not to put myself around it to show that I don't have those What I do, I just not go in these rooms and be around certain ship just disposed me. I look like I've changed. I look like I'm trying to. If I go put myself in the same situ way, you're gonna get the same nigga.
Speaker 3: Quick So it's gonna be the same. It's gonna be the same ship because that's who you is.
Speaker 1: So you don't allow yourself to go in those rooms and those like you said earlier about like you go around, you gotta fake it. I can't do that, you know what I'm saying, especially when we figured out the way that God damn we put this shit straight on. You two get our own money. Fuck everybody in fact faking ship. I'm saying my tongue heard from binding it. Then what it is get more money by talking about these neither to the niggas. I look at it for real, were the only niggas to sit back and let the other people in the culture narrate our culture because we're trying to save face for niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep it a brick.
Speaker 1: Niggas trying to be like nam Man, like all them niggas who everywhere talking about their lemma. I supposed to be saying that, but I just can't. I'm gonna keep it a break because they the niggas got this. Good content is good good content, bro Come on, man, But the nigga gotta be like yeah, man, damn man, that ship you eat me up, bro, I want to be like bitch, bitch, bitch straight up.
Speaker 3: They're keeping it a break, brother, But you know what I'm saying, you gotta fake it. You gotta fake it. Then you say what you want.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Niggas trying to close doors. Not nigga trying to get smoked. They can't. They trying to get your smoked, trying to get smoked, trying to get you. They're trying to get that's it. So before I do that, I don't know I want to do that. I just you know what I'm saying for sure, shit like that's why. And I a Muslim brother told me that too. He's like to lower your gaze or do this or just stay.
Speaker 4: From around them areas. Surround yourself with good brothers, and it's easy. It's easy to not fake it. Or just like if I'm out here, I'm gonna surround myself around a big bank. So now it's like I know you ain't gonna have me in no sucker area or no it's little ship like that you do like with certain things. So it's like where you surround yourself that keep yourself out them situations. So surround yourself around good niggas and keep yourself out them situations where you know, like I go chill at this store. Bro, anybody say sending me off fin of crashcause you gotta understand. Yeah, you still got that mindset, but you bigger than that, So I would never leave that mindset.
Speaker 3: But I know I'm bigger than that. I know that a fact, Like I know I'm something special, but it's me bro, like like I know I'm my own worst enemy. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you donna did some ship and then I like you, why you do it? Stupid?
Speaker 1: A ship on the other side of me, be like fuck that you had to. Yeah, so I don't even want to battle with that. Yeah, fact, real ship get around just bro, I don't know, man, this ship is.
Speaker 3: Do you get frustrated with this ship? I ain't gonna lie. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not as much because I expected more from it when I first came as far as like damn, I expected people to play certain things a certain way.
Speaker 3: But now it's like every now and then.
Speaker 4: You be like, damn bright this ship lam like niggas like this is the type of ship they respect, But you don't really care when you like man, I'm fine to go go get.
Speaker 3: It my own way or nothing. That my lane, my lane open.
Speaker 4: Found my lane, and I know it's it's at least a million of you real niggas thinking like me.
Speaker 3: Somewhere in the world. I make a dollar off all y'all. I'm good. I'm sucks.
Speaker 4: I ain't got to be a billionaire. I ain't gotta be upper two hundred ms. I would love it, but I ain't doing no fake ship to get to it. I ain't doing nothing fake to get to it. Nothing like people be wondering, they being biting the niggas a type like what type of opportunity to networking there? It ain't gonna I'm gonna be. I'm gonna just look like I'm on something like it.
Speaker 3: Just don't know. I can't laugh for the joke. That ain't funny. Yeah, I ain't gonna bow my head to your ship. If I don't like it, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna just simulate looking like a black air hater like bla. You know what I'm saying, hate nan, I don't like y'all nigga.
Speaker 4: And that was and that ain't gonna That's how it's easy for me to get from around people because I.
Speaker 3: Was only like really hangling one person. It was only really me and yack.
Speaker 4: A lot of people I've been used to tell them like for that person lame as a beer or like broh bro I been ain't like how niggas move.
Speaker 3: So when the little fall out happened, it was like, man, I ain't for with you niggas like that anyway, y'all ain't on my like I know what it is like.
Speaker 4: It's not a lot of us in the world, like a few, but the few that get it, it's like man, bruh, yeah, like yeah, we still street niggas, Yeah we but y'all ain't.
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't moving correct with female situation like niggas. It's less shit. I don't rock with niggas.
Speaker 4: Niggas might get around you. How we chilling see your girl? You leave damn for head girl like me. I don't even follow my dogs girls on Instagram. I don't even I'm not liking no picture your sister like one of my homeboy and sister be with me. Every time she seen me, she be like hey jack boy, I just keep on like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I don't even know your girl when she's not with you like that, ain't you bitch to you with him? But that ain't you baby unless you're with him.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? Other than that? I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Outside of that, nobody ain't finna see us talking and how bru doing whatever.
Speaker 4: It could be mixed. It ain't gonna never get mixed up. I don't know you and I be seeing it be the love show.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking with his sister.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking with it, and I'll just be like down the streets fucked up and every every way it's like, yeah, I don't rock with you type of niggas, y'all. Ain't just the for the team, like one hundred percent y'all for the whatever, whatever benefits me.
Speaker 3: Like and it's like, nigga saur, what you got coming?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I got the album. I can't do nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: I might drop that probably probably next month. Other than that, I'm on this business tip. I'm trying to get the clothing brand like this jacket my clothing brand right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, appreciate you. So I'm trying to get my clothing brand right.
Speaker 4: Got got some things going on with my Muslim brothers in Sadi and the you know them boys keeping me right with the business too. That's why I love them boys.
Speaker 3: If you ever think about moving over.
Speaker 4: There, yeah but sure, rop on my way. I'm already talking to the Prince, getting me right with the residencies all that. So I'm gonna be back and forth like in America and Sady. I had America turning up trying to go to Salty like, and I was just there while they're doing all the missiles.
Speaker 3: And all people like right, you ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, well we at. It's way more dangerous than these missiles flying up the sky. Like I'm telling you, man, he misses they getting shot out the air, like, well we at. But you gotta be on it now. I gotta worry about police pulling me over as a convicted feeling, I gotta worry about these I got this too much stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like I'd rather be someplace this something I do in Sady.
Speaker 4: I could never. I ain't never doing America. I don't even I go in the restaurant and I be facing my back beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I told myself, I'm looking at I'm eating.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, I would never do this, Like come somewhere, chill, have my back to the door, sit here for two three hours just bothering.
Speaker 3: Oh nah, he ain't doing that back at the crib.
Speaker 4: It's like that piece. It's like, yeah, I know, I gotta I gotta go there too. And I just love being the Muslim country.
Speaker 2: But yeah, game game of motivation for the people the streets from jack Boy, Big game for the young ones street.
Speaker 5: Big game.
Speaker 3: You know, don't mean whether it's don't last forever. That's the only game.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep it going, don't don't just go off motivation, motivation run out.
Speaker 5: Man. I learned that from you. I'm a person, but without that discipline.
Speaker 4: Ship, Yeah, because some days you ain't motivated. Some days life be life in family. You gotta be at the top. I don't give fuck. You see a nigga on Instagram gott a banion dollars life life for him to so life going, life for all of us. So when it's go to lifing, you just gotta be. And then hey, I gotta get it done. I'm fucked up to day. Whatever this person in my family die, to day, this this ship, I'm whatever it is, I gotta get it done.
Speaker 3: That gotta be your mindset. It can't be nothing else. You can't have no excuses it. Damn bro, I don't feel like it's good or I don't. It don't matter. Put that ship out work nigga motivation, run out fam.
Speaker 4: Maybe days I was looking good in the gym, I'm watching my training work out.
Speaker 3: Then it's like, man, fuck that. Man, I'm doing any push ups man, like I could go buy a gun.
Speaker 4: Like but then it's like, now you ain't doing that for no fighting or for no You doing that to feel bad for yourself, like are you are you just doing it safe for a girl?
Speaker 3: Or I got a six packer. Then I said, man, fuck this bitch. She don't care.
Speaker 4: All I need is six racks. Not to say, but yeah, she don't care about six pack or you got six racks. That's when that motivation go to runner. Now you need that discipline, like I'm gonna get it done regardless for me.
Speaker 3: Yes, for me. It's not for war, it's not for you, it's not for it's for me. It's just it's what I gotta do.
Speaker 5: Like you did the faster for Ramadon. Yeah, for sure that helps your discipline. That help.
Speaker 3: But I ain't gonna lie. It was like, how is how is it fasting?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Bro, We've been faster all whole life, man, we from the project. We've been starving on accident.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is what Romandon is. Man, I've been starving all day man on accident. Man. The only thing is now you don't get a drink the water with it, but the food. Man, I've been hungry all day. I'm like, man, it's easy work, man, like you doing good? Yeah, I'm from Haiti. Then I went to the projects. Yeah, it's easy work man. So so so your family. Who else in your family? Moneh?
Speaker 4: Really? I think I'm the only one I know my sister boyfriend Muslim. But that's why it was like for me to like, I have to come up them and they all Christians, and they're gonna look at me when I'm in this bitch some.
Speaker 3: Looking at it. But it's like, you know, what's what's for us for you? Man, what's for you is for you? For sure, we got a double back. Yeah, we got to do.
Speaker 2: With you. I appreciate the conversation in the game. Bro, appreciate you, boy, shouts out to Jack Boy, pulling up the big Big fatspod dot Com solution.
Speaker 3: Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays. Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com