Speaker 1: They get a litty called me. Welcome to the Ball Show broadcast line from Atlanta, Georgia. I go by the name of Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Go by to that you know BT.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, A special friend, special episode the building.
Speaker 3: Guys, I missed your Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Ye, happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Your best behavior this year, I'm always on my best behavior. I agree with you pretty much all. I guess that's for BT.
Speaker 1: I'm always on my because I used to be on my bad behavior and that costs me things supporting. So therefore I say on best behavior because I can't afford any mistakes.
Speaker 2: What's been new with you?
Speaker 3: I'm just working, trying to be out here, keep up with y'all, to y'all all over the place. You're not like the party with y'all.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, b T yeah.
Speaker 3: I had never seen Ferrari will.
Speaker 1: Be because I used to be out.
Speaker 2: Doesn't go out anymore. I used to be out so much.
Speaker 4: Ferrari.
Speaker 2: I heard he was longs old Chris.
Speaker 4: I think it was Christmas, and he's like, I'm drunk, and then he posted I.
Speaker 1: Drank a whole bottle of wine. It was a chateau chateau. Yeah I drank, Yeah, I drank a whole bottle of wine and I passed out, woke up and was bat normal. I didn't have you drink wine. Bro, you don't have no hangover.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I can't drink.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to stop. It's like drink old wine that's in the valley and the.
Speaker 1: Whole So you actually get drunk drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it anyway. Okay, we're gonna leave that one alone.
Speaker 1: Well, we wanted to bring you on the show because we just wanted to kick off the new year.
Speaker 2: Kick off the new year the right way. See you.
Speaker 1: Was he terrorizing? Why you got this thing that it almost slick bothers me? You call it's called men deserve less?
Speaker 3: Why does that bother you?
Speaker 1: Because men don't deserve less? I feel like it should be equal equal.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't believe in that. Ain't nothing in this world equal, And don't let anybody ever lied to you. Ain't nothing equal.
Speaker 1: In this world. Why do you think men deserve less?
Speaker 3: Because they're not doing more we used to. And I don't want to go into this rhetoric, but I just know this is people get what they put out, and I think that, like we used to live in a world. And I'm not just talking about financially because I don't want the brokies in my comments. No, I've come to a conclusion that I'm probably gonna be with someone I make more money than, so y'all could cry somewhere else. I'm aa trust my baby. I don't need y'all anyway. Back to the story, I think that men should actually find God. That's what y'all should do this year. Y'all need to be led by a real man, and Jesus Christ needs to come save the men that are on this earth, because the ones you'll send down they got a short fuse. They not really connecting all the way.
Speaker 1: Is it the men that you like or is this all men?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I don't like any particular type of man. I've literally tried to date everything all across the board. Short, tall, white, black, Asian, broke, rich, non speaking English, speaking English.
Speaker 1: A little gay.
Speaker 3: I didn't tried at all. I'm trying to tell you I didn't been there, done that with everything. I didn't. I didn't gave every chance I can to everybody. I did not want to box anybody out and it's just not my experiences. If you luck anywhere, women of all races, creeds, lifestyles are saying like this, ain't it? If you got somebody, stay with them? But I cracked the cold?
Speaker 2: What's the cold?
Speaker 3: You gotta input your niggas. If you live in Atlanta, you have to import them, or you gotta come with it. But you can't come with one come with one move.
Speaker 4: Did we have a guest on the show last year? Whe She said, there's there's three there's only three men to date in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: One's gay, one's married, and what's the other one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that not what you wet?
Speaker 1: That's was? No, that was that was our friend. That was our friend. What's her name? Man?
Speaker 2: Uh? Jesse?
Speaker 1: Jesse?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Was it Jesse?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was Jesse?
Speaker 1: No? Was it Jesse?
Speaker 3: Was the three things that they well, she said, Africans, Oh no, we don't got that. No more than the Africans got up out of here because y'all made it hot and all them songs and all y'all men was hating on Instagram. Oh you're the club. The Africans they got, they did. They relocated to Texas. The rich Africans ain't here no more.
Speaker 1: The Africans left Atlanta and moved to Texas.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all laugh at all right, what part of what part of Texas did they move?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they ain't here no more. We don't got the rich one no more, the ones that had money back in the day when I first moved to all right, when I first came to Atlanta, I used to lie one year okay, this is actually yesterday was my ten year anniversary, so a while ago. So when I first used to come to Atlanta, I used to tell my friends, like, tell people you here visiting, right always say you here visiting, and say you're about to leave, Say you on your way to the airport right now. For God tries to bag you, be like, oh, I would love to talk to you, but I'm actually I gotta go catch this fight. I'm on my way out, and he's gonna be like, no, change your flight. Stay, I got four hundred for you. Change your flight right now. That's that's how it used to be.
Speaker 1: Now these were talking about Jesse Wu. That's yeah, Jesse, she's dating I want to say Caribbean African man.
Speaker 3: They the ones, yes, you should because you know why the American breed is happy. She should be. She deserves the world. Black girls of all cons deserve everything that's coming to them. Amen.
Speaker 1: So why are you single?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not like fully single, as we know.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a segment on the show. We'll get to that in a little bit.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, oh ship now see friends, See, I don't want to play because I know, go ahead. I'm single.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: I'm realistic, so I know why I'm single. I'm never satist, like I have unrealistic expectations. I think I live in the Disney like I think I'm gonna meet a guy and I'm gonna see hearts and butterflies and the sky is gonna open and we're gonna live happily ever after that. I mean, not if you live in Atlanta, That's what I will say. But while that combined with just when you've been independent and strong for so long, I come from single not My My grandmother was married, but my grandfather died shortly after all the kids was born, so I watched my grandmother had to raise her three daughters mostly by herself. My my father got killed when I was a baby, so my mom had to raise me by myself. My two aunts they both got married, but they didn't have kids. So I watched my uncle love my aunt for thirty years, so I know what love is supposed to be. Like, I've never heard him raise his voice. I've never heard him say anything crazy. So one thing about me, I just feel like men used to like control themselves so much more. You never used to hear men like just crashing out and yelling at females and calling them names and being like overly emotional, like it used to be, Like I want to take that away from her. Like I think that when you walk into anybody's life as a partner, your goal should be to make their life easier in some way. And it doesn't mean financially. It could be like okay, like I don't know anything about cars, Like I tried to put diesel gas in my car one home because I never pumped the gas. So I was sitting there like walking up to people like yeah, like the green things. I don't know the difference the thing, and then I grabbed it and I'm like it's not fitting in the in the gas thing, and they're like, what are you doing? So I go to a car and I'm like, can you help me? And the god's girlfriend was like why coming over to the car for And then when they realized that I really did not know how to pump the gas, they was like who, And I'm like, but that's also because I'm about taking care of the guys that I was dating. Always been maintenance on my cars, so I genuinely had no clue. So it's that too. It's being spoiled you by ex boyfriends, right, I have an unrealistic I dated scammers and drug dealers, so I have an unrealistic.
Speaker 2: Well, that would definitely make it unrealistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I'm like, I mean so much profession doesn't have anything to do with their manners though, yes.
Speaker 3: So man is a completely different but I don't I know some.
Speaker 1: Very well uh behaved killers.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: You have no idea, just like five of the dirt, Yes man, yes, ma'am, no man when you see him anyway ahead.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got strippers that have good mora rules and nice what I'm saying things.
Speaker 2: But you're right, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't judge a person based on their profession because the whole like I feel like it was a whole wave last year, like the whole Like nine to fivers are doing this, and I'm like, there are some people that work a nine to five job that makes a hell.
Speaker 2: Of a living.
Speaker 3: First of all, and I be worried about the wrong thing. I'll be worry about the wrong thing. First, Well, somebody with nine to five has medical benefits.
Speaker 1: These men for one.
Speaker 3: K yes retiring, They come on like, please stop embarrassing yourselves and chasing these men that's gonna go to jail, cheat on you while they're in jail. Expect for you to hold them down, Like, stop doing it. Nine to five men one, You know they got structure and discipline. You know that they have a goal. You know that they respect themselves enough to get up every day and reach for that goal. They don't want the easy way out. They they they either went to school or got in a field that worked for them, and they stayed and they stuck with it.
Speaker 2: So I wish we should.
Speaker 4: I wish that we could stop job shaming because let me tell you this, the Internet has made it so bad that people think going to work is a bad thing.
Speaker 2: First of all, I got a couple of friends.
Speaker 4: That need to go go get a job, I'm telling you right now, I got some friends that think they too cool to get some get a nine to five, and they need to They don't.
Speaker 2: Ones need to go to work.
Speaker 1: I know. I know a couple of my partner's day in the nightlife industry, a couple of them DJ some of them promoters, and they literally are scraping the barrel with money. And I'm over here, like, dude, go get a job.
Speaker 2: You could do both.
Speaker 1: I know people who do both, and that's great.
Speaker 3: I think why not do both, especially if you do something like even me, now I have a good job, you know how much I want to go back to waygressing on the weekend and get some extra little bands in my pockets. Like, yes, if you do what you have to do, I don't think it's okay to raise my hand.
Speaker 1: Before I became Ferrari, I worked at a leasing apartment. I was able to get thirty percent off my rent. I didn't have to drive to work. Then when I got off work, I went to the club and I hosted parties. I did that when I was running around DJ holiday for about three and a half years until I was able for him to get a job at Streets Down for five then they officially hired me at Streets.
Speaker 3: No exactly.
Speaker 2: I had a day job when I met y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was working at Verizon.
Speaker 5: I was working at Sprint, Sprint that coin commission, Sprint, like the crazy thing about it. I was in Sprint and like Lithonia, like the hood.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about people getting shot outside the Walmart and we got to sit there and lock the door and be like it was damn Sprints bad taking back it.
Speaker 3: Was badt free.
Speaker 4: After nine I was coming up to the radio station, working my job on the side because.
Speaker 2: One thing about me, I ain't gonna never be without having a.
Speaker 1: Source of pocket. But why this man deserved less though, because you're saying some nice stuff about us right.
Speaker 3: Now, because I'm trying to be nice to them this year and hopes that I could hear the world on my own because I like to believe I have that much power. So maybe if I'm nice of the men, they'll be nicer to.
Speaker 1: But maybe you just didn't meet the man that is for you.
Speaker 3: So speaking of nine tois right. So one of the last guys I wanted to date, he worked for Delta. Shout out to Delta. You know who he is.
Speaker 2: His name is Delta.
Speaker 3: That's what we call him. Delta. That's what my friend group for you. Y'all all got nicknames in the group chat, don't I like y'all know, So we call him Delta because he works for Delta. One of the reasons why I didn't pursue him or go further with our relationship. Nice guy owns his own house, own his own car, has a job, been with Delta for ten years. I asked someone what was next for him, and he didn't have an answer, and I literally didn't talk to him after that because I just was like, I can't have all these plans for my life and you don't have any for yours. And that was about a year and a half ago, and me and him started talking again recently, just because we both realized ain't shit out there. Yeah, we actually really did like each other.
Speaker 2: But wait, not to cut you off. Why did you not tell him?
Speaker 3: So I did tell him One day I got drunk in the airport seeing it, oh lord, And he will always do that, like whenever I have flights, he would meet me and make sure walk me to my gate and stuff. So one day I got drunk and I had him up and I'm like, will what, I'm like, I'm magde whatever one something, come here. So he came over and then I told him like and he took it well. And he he has a new job with in Delta now and now they're flying him all over the country and he's doing all this other stuff. I like to think that I kind of motivated him in that aspect. So you can make people better. But patience is the key. I think I didn't have pain. Okay, I'm also want okay, okay, man don't deserve less. No, I did not say that that man don't deserve less.
Speaker 2: Or motivating him, motivating him.
Speaker 3: It felt like I'm being nice to the men you are. This is my clone. I'm a clone.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm seriously, let's let's get to the I want you to give me some points. Why do the man? Why do you feel men deserve less? Don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't threaten me with a good time, because you know I love to pull a good list out of my back pocket as to why these men. I'll start with RAJ off the top of my head. No matter of fact, I'll go with old mother freaking sinko oho No, no, this man sat here, got a bad a baddie with her job, a career, and it's outside cheating on her for fue just because he wants to.
Speaker 2: And then it's we know this for a fact that he's her.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you not see her? Just do her interview and she said that she caught him cheating, and everybody was like, well, wasn't you married when you started dating him? And she was like, well it was over. But that's how calmer but o cho. My problem is men say that they want a certain type of woman, then they get that type of woman and still cheat on her. Why men don't cheat because they're missing something. Men chea because they lack self self discipline, and they just be like, oh shit, pussy.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a man thing. I think that's a person thing. That's men.
Speaker 3: Cut it out just because you got it together after you done fucked up an old child's support, now you got it together. You two trying to beat the beacon of speaking for all the good men in the world. You are one of two percent of these negroes. I don't know BT business, so I can't really chew him up the way I need to, but I'll do some research.
Speaker 1: Okay, who else is the other person?
Speaker 3: We got? O Cho, he ain't shit? Ray J the audacity running around with Suki Chain like he a baddie with her new new juice on his face and taking selfies. Oh my god, if I was Princess Love, oh god, if I was Princess Love.
Speaker 1: Was that one hundred.
Speaker 3: Television that was one hundred percent accurate? We've seen it. We've seen it, we've seen the text that wasn't though.
Speaker 1: That was his shirt was probably messed up from something that man.
Speaker 3: I know, the smile of a man trying to show you, like, look, babe, I still smell like you. I don't even wash my face this morning. That's exactly what he had going on. Please play with somebody else, you know, din Well? Ray J had that girl now new juice all over his face.
Speaker 1: On his lips, all right? Who else?
Speaker 3: Okay? Who else I got? I didn't even opened my list yet. I didn't even open it yet. Oh huh. I don't know how this wasn't the first person. G Herbal. Would you like to talk about that? You know why I don't respect g Herbal? Whoa whoa whoa cheated on every while she was pregnant with this girl, got with the girl not to up two times and her prime. Stop getting girls pregnant and a prime if you don't plan on keeping them five. That's dead wrong taking girls out the game anyway.
Speaker 1: Look, you're doing too much on my boy.
Speaker 3: Too much is he's doing? First of all? If you're gonna cheat, stop leaving evidence. That's it. That's my only message to man.
Speaker 1: How do we know this is factual?
Speaker 5: Though the pictures all this is allegedly me?
Speaker 3: That ship is a fact you hear me is.
Speaker 1: An upstanding US citizen.
Speaker 3: He might be an upstanding father, being a father and a boyfriend and a man or two different things. You can be a good father and a horrible man. And that's what.
Speaker 1: Whoa who else you got? Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me see if I got one more for you. I'm gonna try to keep my list. See I said I wasn't gonna be mean the men this year, and then you got me started. Kirk. Who's who have to say? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Kirk kurk?
Speaker 3: You know who is here for me? For me?
Speaker 1: Little my camera? I can't I can't defend big down.
Speaker 3: And Jasmine just playing. That's the girl named Ray Jasmine.
Speaker 2: I think this is love. It love hip hop storyline.
Speaker 1: That's a bad storyline.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I love and hip hop. Yes, that's why I don't all you want. But when babies, like are y'all having children? Because that goes back to like Peter Gunns and the original original, this goes and I know that's been Zina.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I don't really got no love for anyway. Back to the story. If we were doing ship for storylines, it's not adopted baby, get a dog. A dog would be a cute storyline. People take that. I will fight you over my dog. Me and a boy get a dog together, and I gotta get my dog back. That's my dog. That'll do the same. My dog, my dog, dog, my dog, my dog. Stupid anyway, what I'm not gonna do because you know what, go ahead. I'm nice to mend this year so you're not gonna and maybe two other people. But look story short, as men who are the ahead of your households, please stop embarrassing your girlfriends, wives and people the mother of your children. Stop doing that. Y'all know that females are coming after y'all with the intent to leak the information, just like Asian Dogs said about the Meg the Stallion situation. You know girls are out to hurt your girlfriend. You know that they want cloud you We know cloud is the biggest drug, Fuckingtolotle or whatever that word is, because I don't do drugs, but clout is number one. If you know that, it's one thing to sneak a picture of a guy and be like, all right, thirsty, you were trying to get a picture with my man when you're a man is laying in the bed, posing in the camera, smiling, holding the camera himself. This one of who was it? Who's the one? It's Meg's boyfriend, the bulls player. This man asks the girl if her nipples still have breast milk in it? I saw that anybody. Okay, I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 6: I need to say that.
Speaker 3: That's what You're gonna know it. We're gonna keep going with how we know. Let's just say, let's hype.
Speaker 1: No, I saw she posted the cash cheap. That's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying he said.
Speaker 3: She must have just had a baby, because he was like and then he was like, you ever had a sex tape? Like this Girl's like, I'm playing with Jesus, and his response is, so make a sex to.
Speaker 1: Him and Meg break up.
Speaker 2: I think all of this is allegedly that's different.
Speaker 3: Listen and I agree, Listen, stay with your favorite dog, Meg, the favorite, get the one that treats you the best, gets your favorite doggie, and stay happy. That's it, especially if you're dealing with rappers and NBA players, because girl, you're just gonna be shaking.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like every time we see Megan happy, something always comes comes out the internet. Don't want to see Meg this thaying the internet definitely don't want to see why she goes off the internet.
Speaker 1: Off the grid for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's aquarious, just like me. Get on. She gets on when she when she don't.
Speaker 5: Like it, she just.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I think, I think that Meg should stop revealing so much of her personal life, Like if you dating this guy, like, let a year go by, know what it is.
Speaker 3: Though, because ask females, we just want to show you, like, look, somebody else loves me, so it's like, okay, you couldn't get the job done. Look I got somebody else who's loving me, and you.
Speaker 1: You like, yeah loving me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Look I got me and they embarrassed you. That's why men deserve less because they always gonna embarrass you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's not embarrassing shopping and fashion over. Okay, one time for fashion over my jacket, my hat, my shirt, BT's jacket. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We want to ask about that jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been miscellaneous. Lea Freshway has a lot to do with fashion over to make sure you shop it fashion.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I have this. No man deserve more.
Speaker 4: No man definitely deserve more because you know, I had this brown jacket all and everybody in the comments was like, where you get that jacket from fashion over all?
Speaker 1: Right? Now, can you can you give us some positive men?
Speaker 3: I got one because I felt like you might have did this to me. So I can't prepare with one man.
Speaker 2: And I want to get a story. I know you have a ton of stories, and so I will.
Speaker 3: If I gave a shout out.
Speaker 4: To a man.
Speaker 3: That's doing decent with being a man, I was gonna give it a DGG because I DDG because I like the way he's being a father. I like the way he's just making fun with everything. While I stopped talking Lebron when he went to the Lakers. So that's another story for another day. But I like that he's not letting the Internet get to him. He's still Yeah, he's a good guy. I think that, not I'm not not good guy. X that out That didn't come out of my mind. What I said was, I do think he's a good father, and I'll give him Pops for that. So anybody who's out there leading with love and you know, taking care of their family, I can't hate on them, but I will say, stopping babbissing the girls.
Speaker 2: What about girls who embarrassed men?
Speaker 3: Free Remy from the.
Speaker 1: Captain because Remy embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Remy embarrassed her husband.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about that. That is a New Yorker. We would like he.
Speaker 1: Held you down me, he held her down. Papoos held Remy down at least seven summers.
Speaker 3: Well, she said, she said, she got proved. It's not about that.
Speaker 1: He still helds you down.
Speaker 3: Shall that girl embarrassed? Did you see the freestyle that just came out? And he was like, asked Remy's son if you and she was like, I love you In the background or something, I almost threw up.
Speaker 1: In my mouth like, yeah, the dude, you know what?
Speaker 2: Okay, that that is a crazy love Trent that is so.
Speaker 3: Engaged.
Speaker 1: She don't want to squabble up. The girl, the.
Speaker 3: Fighter is engaged. She has a fiance. Clarissa girl, she has a fiance. I'm telling you, I'm telling you it gets worse. I keep telling you that it gets worse. But yeah, dating in Atlanta always fine, never boring. But don't recommend zero stars.
Speaker 1: Okay. I appreciate that. Thank you so much. We have a conclusion. Uh, you know what, it's time for our segments, my bad, Let's do our segments.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it is not time for Doe.
Speaker 4: You like me.
Speaker 1: This is the moment where you're looking at camera and you shut out your crush, feeling someone that you want to shoot your shot at.
Speaker 2: Tell Delta how you really feel. Tell Dela to take this time and tell that right there.
Speaker 1: The floor is yours. Three two one.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Thank you for always being upstanding man, nice, impatient.
Speaker 1: So Delta is your crush.
Speaker 3: I thought that Chris shoot your.
Speaker 1: Shot at Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: That's the only one I would because I just want to know.
Speaker 1: What to do. But Chris Brown and he can he could potentially see this on ball.
Speaker 2: Or you don't shoot your shot.
Speaker 3: Shot Breezy, I know you like the we get right and come with a one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: All black childs.
Speaker 3: That's all I got. I You ain't no Breezy. You need New Yorker, a real one girl from Harlem. Holler at me.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's time for you.
Speaker 3: Got me fun there all the shit?
Speaker 1: What the hell is getting on your nerves? It's a nown, It's a person, place or thing, some things that got you fucked that. It could be traffied. It could be these guys that deserve less that you are quoting the whole show.
Speaker 3: Or you know what's getting on my nerves?
Speaker 1: What is there?
Speaker 3: You got me fucked up? Mother's raising their sons to be bitches? Can I say that like that?
Speaker 1: Wow? Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I think that women, women have kept have raised sons and kept telling them like, oh bitches and shit, don't trust women. So now these men grow up hating women. What Tupac said, We're gonna have a raise of babies that hate the ladies, the babies, you know the words. So for me, I think that that's where we're at right now. So I just want women to be a little bit more mindful of how they're raising their sons. Be mindful of what you say about the other parent while you're around here, Like I don't have kids, and i'mna say out people with kids business. But as an observer, I do think that that's one of the biggest underlining issues with men right now. They have this fuck woman mentality. They actually have that I'm the prize mentality. But that's the story for another day. So I think we need to change that. And it starts with the people that's raising them in so they got me fucked up. The single moms, Well.
Speaker 1: Part two is the single Moms because I think you know, we're gonna talk about this more now before we go. It's called the mental health check in. I want to know ta mirror's state of mind. How is your mental health going, and what do you do to stay sharp?
Speaker 3: I smoke weed, but that's really how I kind of whenever I'm having a moment, I feel like my brain is getting scattered because I can't turn my brain off. I start thinking about things weed and prayer, and that sounds a little crazy, but I've had to tell myself, you can't be worried and believe in God at the same time. So I can't be up at night worrying and thinking about things and playing scenarios in my head and believe that God got me full heartily. So if I truly believe God got me, I cannot be up thinking about everything that could go wrong. And they say ninety eight percent of the things you think about don't really happen. So stay calm and mentally know what you can and cannot handle. Set boundaries. That's a big thing I think people need to learn. You don't have to say yes to everything, and I have a habit of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll appreciate.
Speaker 2: Have you a therapist?
Speaker 3: I did? I was mandated therapy a few times. Got it so and your management one timey and my mom did some therapy, and then as an adult I did some therapy. But I'll be lying to my therapist. And if you are a lot of your therapists just just just wait.
Speaker 1: You cannot.
Speaker 3: Free shout out to Obamacare. But yo, yeah, don't want to get therapist. I do something called self therapy. Don't do this at home, people, But whenever I start, when I realized something about myself, why are you holding your head like I always want to be right. And I figured that out and that's just because I'm an only child. And my mom was like, you don't know that.
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: So I have a habit of always thinking I'm right. So I put it in chat GPT. So whenever I have these moments, I go in chat GPT and I'd be like, act as a therapist and tell me why I act like this.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 3: That's free self therapy. No, do what works for your people.
Speaker 1: Go to a professional.
Speaker 2: Go to a professional, to a professional.
Speaker 3: You know your self professionally.
Speaker 1: Yo. We appreciate you pulling up to the ball and Sha tell her how to follow you crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: You already know it's your girl Tomara aka Girl from Harlem. You can follow me on all social media platforms at a Girl from Harlem one underscore.
Speaker 1: We appreciate y'all. You're gonna make sure that she come back offen Oh Lord, ball alert Bye
Speaker 4: Mhm.