Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong, and Jettie and He arm Yet live from studio see see Senior, a dimly lit room where deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And hey y'all today, what is it Tuesday? We're under the tutelage of our general manager, Washington. The District of Columbia, Washington, d C. Is our rare geographic general manager. Oh, a piece of land is our general manager today. Indeed, an odd little thing in the midst of America. It's a pretty It's like guom. I think that's why I go to if I want a day off, I go to the chunk of land and say, could I have next Thursday off? Since that's my boss? Oh yeah, no kidding, my general manager? And why is that? Just because of the big controversy over Trump taking over the police force with federal oversight or something or other. Who knows what it's going to look like on the ground. Nobody seems to explain to me why I should care about this. I feel like all the media people who live in Washington, d C. Care about it a lot or so reporting the heck out of it. I just don't haven't cared yet. Yeah, that's a huge part of it. No, in your day to day life. I don't think it'll vetch you at all. I just I think it's interesting a because it's never been done before, and I would love to see it work. I would love to see a stark and fairly short term illustration of the difference between conservative policing and governing principles and progressive ones. Well, actually I got the order wrong, but you know what I'm saying. I think it could be incredibly useful. As I said yesterday, I think the most interesting thing for all of us, that applies to all of us is trying to nail down how you collect, in interpret read crime statistics. Because you know, if you've been following this story, it's constant in politics. Crime is the Republicans generally claim crime is up, Democrats generally claim crime is down. And everybody's got their own set of statistic statistics. And I never know what to think other than like my own personal experience and feeling wherever I am, and you know, and that matters a lot. But you can be misled by that. You know, you get your car broken into and crime seems like it's up, and you know that sort of thing. So, but there's been tons of your mainstream media, which leans left, claiming that crime is not that bad in Washington, d C. Over the last several days. Right, well, in a handful and you'll hear the audio later, but a handful of lefty news figures have come out and said, you know, actually it is. It's it's really bad. It's scary. Yeah, it's funny. Joe Scarborough even on MSNBC this morning, was saying, look, everybody who lives here knows crime is horrible. So I was surprised to hear him say that. Well in the argument that crime is actually down from the calamitous heights of two or three years ago, is not as well. It's not a negative, but it's not as positive a positive as you think. It is my own anecdotal evidence. And this is not about DC where people live, but just you know, the mall where all the tourist stuff is, or where the government runs and all the museums and stuff like that. When I landed in Washington, d C. Last summer right about now with my kids. We got we landed it at night. It was pretty late. It was like eleven eleven o'clock at night, midnight. I mean it was late and dark. And I asked the because we weren't tired, because we're on West Coast time, and and I asked the hotel clerk. I said, is it safe to go walk around? Because our hotel was right next to the mall, so we could just walk over and look at the Washington. He said, oh, it's perfectly safe. And we walked around. There were families everywhere at midnight, walking around looking at all the monuments. I didn't see any security and I felt safe. So that's my own anecdotal evidence of Washington, d C in recent years. Yeah, that is no offense, not very useful, because they policed the ba Jesus out of that couple of square miles. So the part outside of that where people live is where everybody's getting beaten up and robbed in et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, exactly, And some hoods are worse than others, like any city. But yeah, if tourism were to dry up in DC, that would be absolutely calamitous, be like Texas. Run out of oil back in the day. So yeah, they they're extremely careful about that part. We have breaking news we need to get to because it's so damn important. And the reporting on e cannomic news economics is not my wheelhouse. I don't claim that it is, but I try to take it in through the media, like the Wall Street Journal, Inflation held steady at two point seven percent in July. Okay, But here's my favorite part of the reporting, always on inflation. So you get one paragraph in and they say, year over year, inflation held steady, a key measure. But the number that economists look at that really matter actually rose and is at three point one percent. Why are you telling me in the lead paragraph a number that you tell me in the second paragraph isn't actually important. But the one economists, which are really the people we're looking to for this information. If economists are looking at that number in the second paragraph to make their decisions, why isn't that the lead story? Somebody explained that to me. You're right, that's that's absolutely hilarious. It just goes to show you how powerful convention is, especially among the media. Heard but they just they do what's been done because they might as well, because you don't get in trouble for doing what's been done. But it's like my jihad number, it's actually fallen to one hundred and seventy third. You have one hundred and seventy three jihads. Oh no, I got like two hundred and eighty, but this one has fallen to one hundred and seventy three. Okay? Is that bitching people constantly citing the Dow Industrial Average. It is useful as a measure of the general health of the economy because the way it's weighted, and it's a long and dull explanation. It is antiquated, it is silly, it doesn't make any sense. But that is always the lead number on every business report on network and cable TV. But I would think the Wall Street Journal writing this themselves would say, hmm, we just said that the second number is the important one. Maybe that should be the lead paragraph. Nice. I don't quite get it. But oh, it's like every football game account to leading with the number of yards gained rushing as opposed to the freaking score player, what are you doing? And the league care mostly about the score at the end of the game as close to the more important measure, the number of points posted actually had the Patriots winning anyway. And then also this the whole expectations game. So the overall number came in at two point seven percent, they were expecting two point eight, so yay, it's a tenth lower. But on the other number, the number that economists care about, they're expecting, they were expecting three, and it came in at three point one, a tenth high.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Then, having was expecting Civil War style inflation in the South in the Confederacy, wheelbarrows full of cash, so it really beat my expectations. I'm very pleased. So then having told me that that second number, the important number, actually went up, it then says in the Wall Street Journal, stocks have jumped on the news. So stocks have risen on the news of this inflation. So take that for what you will. But that's the news out today. I'm going to watch TikTok video. It's still it's still higher than the goal of two percent, which is where we try to keep it, and it has been most of my adult life. So interest raight cuts or not, I don't know. You know, your guess as good as mine. Will get a couple of more monthly reports before they make that decision. But it's not horrible and it's not where a lot of the doomsayers were predicting things would be with the tariff stuf, although, as you point out, a lot of the tariff stuff didn't kick in when it was supposed to kick in. And Trump announced last night we're kicking the can down the road on the big China tariffs, which is like the biggest one maybe for the whole planet, and they're putting that off for what ninety days? I've lost track. Yeah, so he announced last night. He announced last night in a truth social post that the whole China tariff thing is on hold for ninety days till November tenth. I think it is before that kicks in, because negotiations are going on right now now. I was watching News Nation this morning and their analyst didn't go with taco Trump always chickens out. They're analysts wet with Well, the Chinese are negotiating and they're actually giving some so it makes sense to pause this while they're showing good faith efforts to make a deal. So don't trust China. Well, part of that's because Nelson Huang of in Vidio fame cut the government in on fifteen percent of the chip sales to China, which plays China very much in spite of I know what you're saying. If you're just perhaps starting on the radio Slash podcast for the first time in a while, you're like, wait a minute, A private company cut the government in on their profits. Why? Yeah, nobody's quite sure. But anyway, so that's shaken loose than negotiations with China, which are, as you might imagine, enormously complex and enormously important. Yeah, the underlying story. And again, I'm a layman, but oftentimes in my experience in life, the average person's view of things turns out to be more important than the expert's view of things. They just have it. But I think at some point everybody's gonna catch on to the fact, or history is gonna catch on to the fact that this giant stock market rise that we've had for quite a few years, and all these records don't say it, don't say it is like four companies, four tech companies, and if you take that out of a mix, everything's kind of flat. So how long can we ride the Apple VideA, Tesla Google thing. I think Tesla's falling off the list too, so so I guess as long as AI chips are important, anyway, we should start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Tuesday, August twelfth, year, twenty twenty five or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Let's begin the show officially. Then, according to f CC rules and regulations at mark DC is our home. You can't have it Trump and what's our home? Sergigan. Now, it's like happy Birthday when you don't know the person's name, kind of degenerated into the mill mumbling right, they call it into the lobby and you're all singing happy birthday for that blonde, middle aged woman that you've been working with for five years, but you don't know her name. So when you get to happy birthday, do dear happy birth exactly. That's sounds that. That was the end play of that. Again, Michael, what did you That was charming sing along If you know the words and you don't, they don't dear off now. So once again, it's the legacy of the sixties. People have seen videos of people singing in on the Capitol steps in the sixties and bringing about major change, and so they think that's the way you do that. And so okay, it's a fascinating to me answerpological question. Why do people on the left love a singing together, be chanting, especially rhyming chance and do they actually think they are accomplishing something or is it just we're rallying the folks and getting their enthusiasm up. Then we'll all go out into our community. Is that I get Michael? Do you have a comment? Yeah, I just we have our favorite chant of all time. What that hole in the sky where the tree once was? Somebody's making money.
Speaker 3: There's a hole in the sky where the tree once was. Somebody's making money. There's a hole in the sky in the sky instead of a spreading canopy.
Speaker 1: There's a hole in the sky in.
Speaker 3: The sky instead of a ninety year old tree.
Speaker 1: Yes. Uh. And then see progressives like to show you their feet. That's the other thing the progressive like to do. They like to show you their bare feet with their sandals. We've got Katie's headlines coming up next. They hear the Trump Putin meeting on Friday in Alaska. I heard the most interesting perspective on that whole thing yesterday I would love to share and discuss at some point, among other things. Excellent, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green. Katie hit it all righty ABC News.
Speaker 4: Zelensky says Putin not preparing to end war as Russian forces make breakthrough in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't see that the Russian forces made a breakthrough. Yeah they did. They've kind of broken through a preliminary defense line. But they're very, very vulnerable where they are and prone to a counter attack. So who knows they're breaking the lot? Clear what he's trying to do, gain as much ground as he possibly can. Yeah, they're breaking through the lines like on on quads and motorcycles and electric dirt bikes the way they do it now.
Speaker 4: And just because this is the top everywhere CNN. US inflation didn't rise as much as expected in July despite.
Speaker 1: The tariff rollout. That's a good headline for the Trump administration. CNN headline is didn't rise as much as expected. This sent me through the roof the New York Times.
Speaker 4: Man sentenced to life for killing Maryland woman on hiking trail. That man is the illegal immigrant that raped and killed Rachel Morin. Oh wow, but the way they wrote man sentenced to life for killing Maryland woman on hiking trail.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That is sanitized it as much as they could.
Speaker 3: M H.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 4: Trump administration is considering reclassifying marijuana as a less dangerous drug.
Speaker 1: That would be about time, wouldn't it. I mean, oh yeah, if only from more easy medical experimentation. Yeah, to figure out what it's actually doing a people's brains.
Speaker 4: From Newsweek, white House cage fight is quote.
Speaker 1: Going to happen, says UFC boss, right there on the White House lawn, on the South lawn. Yes, I was picturing the pro wrestling, but no, this is the mixed martial arts. Yeah, you know, the actual guys bashing each other in the face. You know who would think that was awesome? He's on Mount Rushmore, Teddy Roosevelt. Ah yeah, Lincoln wouldn't have minded either. Tr was always the first trip into the race in wrestling. But it is so now, let's get it on boys. Tr was always worried we were becoming less and less manly, and it was a problem. We are and it is.
Speaker 4: From The New York Post, Excited woman gets engaged to AI fiance after five months and insists she's fully aware of.
Speaker 1: What she's doing. This is a good story. I have more of the details later. Oh boy.
Speaker 4: From USA today, Open AI unveils chat GPT five model with quote PhD level intelligence.
Speaker 1: PhD isn't an indication of intelligence. It's an indication of how much time you've wasted in academia, no offense, how long you've avoided the workplace. Right.
Speaker 4: Another cry Another AI headline from Breitbart, Elon Musk's AI chat bought Grock briefly suspended from X after going quote unhinged.
Speaker 1: Wow, I got to read about that.
Speaker 4: It was they're saying it's quote echoing the July anti Semitic posts incident. And finally from the Babylon b DC mayor warns Trump's crime fighting measures will unfairly impact the criminals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure we'll get some of that it it appears to be disproportionately targeting blank blank right, Okay. A different perspective on the whole Ukraine Russia, how the war will end? Trump putin thing kind of well, I was gonna say Europe's perspective, but not exactly accurate anyway. I found it very very interesting yesterday. Among other things. We can get to lots of news today. If you missed the second, we get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: This is really a feel out beating a little bit, and President Putin invited me to get involved.
Speaker 1: He wants to get involved. I think I believe he wants to get it over with now. I've said that a few times that.
Speaker 5: I've been disappointed because I have like a great call with him, and then missiles would be lobbed in Takiyev for some other place, and you'd have sixty people laying on.
Speaker 1: A road dying. I said, that's cold. That's cold. He said a lot of interesting things yesterday about this. I think he said at one point something along the lines of I think I think Putin respects me, or something like that. I don't think Putin respects anybody. First of all, before we get further into this, how big a deal do you think this story is? Because I'm I think it's a really big deal. But I could be the Russia piece summit, the whole Russia thing, not the summit, but just the whole thing. Oh my gosh, what level do you mean? Like, how much people are interested in it, it's geopolitical significance in twenty five years, or I don't think people are very interested in it. It's geopolitical significance I think is incredibly high. Yeah, I would agree it's it's quite high. I find myself wondering all the time, how long does Putin live in what's next? Because he is a pretty old guy. But yeah, it's a huge story. So a different perspective on it than I heard anywhere else yesterday coming up in a moment, But first let's get some of our American reporting on it first. This is from CNN's The Leads.
Speaker 2: The landscape from the start has been very clear that nothing's going occur about Ukraine without Ukraine, and kind of went on the information offensive, sen that the information they're getting their intelligence suggest in fact Russia's not preparing for peace. Instead it's actually preparing more offensive operations. Indeed, there have been some alarming reports by open source analysts suggesting that in some way parts in the East, Russia's made significant progress in just the last week.
Speaker 1: I suppose you could be fair and say, well, they don't know what's going to come out of these peace talks, So of course they're continuing to prepare for offensives. On the other hand, it might be he's preparing for offensives because he has no plan whatsoever for even thinking about any kind of peace and is not expecting that well, And or he's going to spend whatever resources it takes in the interim to get as much done as he can, to consolidate gains and say, look already hold this land. Oh just asking for a little more. So got a great, great quote about that. But here's ABC News Martha raddits their version of the story.
Speaker 6: With the historic summit in Alaska just days away, President Trump seemingly downplaying what could come of it.
Speaker 5: This is really a feel out beating a little bit well.
Speaker 6: Ukraine's president Zelensky has insisted he will not trade territory for peace. President Trump said again there will be landswaps, Trump vowing to call Zelenski first after his face to face with Putin.
Speaker 1: So I am really big into the daily telegraphs reporting on the war between Russian and Ukraine. That's the Telegraph of London, their big newspaper there, one of their big newspapers there, and they their reporting is one fantastic, and of course they're a lot closer to the action, and they're part of the whole Europe deal. And their conversation in perspective, at least those two reporters from the newspaper on their podcast yesterday was and has been for quite some time. When is Europe going to stand up and take the lead role in this? Why are we seating this? Why is the world acting like it's up to the United States. Why is Europe allowing it to seem like it's up to the United States to figure this out? The United States doesn't really need to have any role in it whatsoever, other than maybe providing weapons, because we are the you know, we're the big dog in the world on that whole thing. But their argument was Europe. So there's a lot of conversation about Europe's being sidelined, Ukraine's being sidelined, Europe is sidelining itself. Europe could get around that very quickly. And this is from the reporting from the London Telegraph. They're saying, we need to Europe needs to make the announcement we're putting one hundred thousand troops in there unless these things happen right, and do their own negotiating with Putin. Not leave it up to Trump and wait and see what happens. That's crazy. We're the closest ones to them. And they went with the quote I love this quote that I've been saying ever since the first time I heard it. I don't think it gets enough attention. This is from the Prime Minister of Poland, Donald Tusky. They're right next door. The paradox is that five hundred million Europeans are asking three hundred million Americans to defend them against one hundred and forty million Russians. We must rely on ourselves, fully aware that our potential and with confidence that we are a global power. When is Europe going to stand up? Europe's economy is as big as ours altogether. When are they going to stand up and take charge of their own damn backyard? Right? I have two I have many thoughts, but here are the two main ones, and I'll keep it brief. Number one, the idea that Europe is taking a passive role is just that shows you how deeply ingrained the passive role is. They've had the American security umbrella over them so long, and they've built their big, fat, bloated collapsing social democracies for so long. They I don't think they can get out of that habit without just incredibly disruptive policy changes domestically and foreign anyway, So that's the point number one. Well, just to jump into that first point. Then the reporters for the Daily Telegraph in London said, we don't expect Europe to do that, by the way, because Europe is just so used to not taking the lead role. And okay, so it's remarkable how refreshing that perspective is. You just never hear it. No, your second second thing is and I hate to spoil the fund, but that's what I do. I'm a drag. The idea of Europe is a bit of a fantasy. The famous Henry Kissinger quote. If I need to talk to Europe, who do I call? Right? Exactly? They have banded together loosely more or less in having the euro in a little less so on immigration policy and defense we call each other regularly, and foreign policy. They totally disagree with us over the where just the idea of them being a unified thing is just not okay. But even if it's so, if you were to form a coalition of like the big the four big heavyweights friends. That's what I was gonna say. Even if it's just France, Germany, Poland and Great Britain, you would think they could step in there and say, okay, putin here's the deal. This is what we're saying has to happen. Yeah, they've got leverage, they've got weapons, they've got an economy. They're right there. They have more to lose and we do. What I think is interesting about this perspective from these reporters from the Daily Telegraph is it's very maga. It's what a lot of you people are saying. It's not our deal, it's Europe's deal or Ukraine's deal. Let them take care of it, that's what they're saying. We should be taking care of this. Yeah, and not complaining. Trump's boxing us out. You boxed yourself out. Yeah, our posse is a bunch of weak sisters. That just is. It's you know, we knew it, but yeah, this proves it over once again. Here's the other most interesting thing I came across yesterday. This was a quote for see, if I can take it back up again, the US NATO ambassador so talking about the land swaps and all that sort of stuff, like really tossing that out there in a very comfortable manner. You know, the idea of you land swap, You'll give up a bunch of land and get nothing in return, is what the land swap seems like it's going to be, at least the way it's presented right now. Anyway, the US NATO ambassador actually said out loud, no big chunks of land are going to be given or swapped for it that haven't been earned or fought for on the battlefield. And as the reporters that the London Telegraph said, that is like a rejection of the global order as it has been for quite some time, and just a ceeding to imperialism. If you have what was the quote, earned or fought for land on the battlefield and taking it, you can have it. That's what the U the US NATO ambassador said, So if you fought for it and control it, you can have it. Okay, Well, so is that game back on again? Is that the case going forward? Just curious asking for a friend, no kid? Yeah, absolutely, well, I understand de facto what they're saying is, look, don't say we get all of this region or all of that one Russia, because we're not giving it to you if you don't control it now, it's not going to be part of the negotiations. That's what they're saying. But to say it in the way he said it, I mean, we've got to at least grab Toronto in Montreal, don't we. If the game is back on or chunks of Mexico with lots of oil or whatever we want to, Let's get Cobo. There's some great golf there. If that's what we're just going to announce. You can't have land unless you've earned it or fought for it on the battlefield, then you can have it. Wow. I thought those days were over, like one hundred and fifty years ago. Well they were momentarily. Holy crap. That's why hooks to World War two. Momentarily in Europe Africa is like we've been scrapping for territory the whole time, and Asia has been in constant you know, bloody wars over disputed territories and blah blah blah. So it's back in Europe. That's why I think this is such a big deal. The age of conquest reappearing, certainly with China and Taiwan who knows where else? And then is Europe going to step up or not? Are they? Are they going to? I mean that quote from the Polish Prime Minister I think is devastating. We're five hundred million asking three hundred million to protect us against one hundred and forty million. What is going on here? Yeah? Yeah, I would agree. Well, we'll see how it turns out. And to your China point, just to further pound home my not cynical but realist point China, you mentioned Taiwan. Okay, great, how about you know any Mongolian napaul in the parts of India they're disputing with and trying to grab up with, and the South China Sea and they're little militarized islands, and the way they're bullying the hell out of the Philippines. They are full on like you know, rehearsing expansionism over and over again. They're like and actually grabbing some land. They're like Japan in the thirties. Yes, one other thing on this for later. We had a good time. I heard another great perspective on the upcoming summit. Maybe I'll touch on the second, but go ahead. It's probably like logical and deep thinking mine is not. So we had a great conversation later in the late in the show yesterday about, just as a hypothetical, why don't we just arrest Putin? What would happen if we arrested Putin? Snatch him up, disappear him. He's a war criminal right in an international court? What would happen if we just arrested him? I talked to a security expert yesterday who would actually know how that would go down and what would need to happen. And it's really damned interesting and we'll get into that later. Plus we can answer the question that we opposed yesterday, how exactly does the security thing work when a foreign dignitary comes to the US. Do they have their own goons? How do their goons interact with our goons, our secret service guides, et cetera. Well, how does that unfold? That definitely fits in with the what would have to happen if we want to arrest Putin situation? Okay, so I'll give you the go ahead, which I think should be on the table. Wow, oh boy, that's controversial. So I'll give you the very brief version of this. It's written by a former Russian I believe in the Wall Street Journal, Russia has high hopes for Trump Putin's summit. Peace isn't one of them. The meeting represents a victory for Putin trying to end his international isolation. This guy, and he makes a persuasive case, is framing the Alaska summit from Putin's perspective, way to craft a multi pronged agreement about the Arctic and energy and commerce and sanctions and also the Ukraine question. And Putin sees an opportunity to tempt Trump, the great deal Maker, into a deal for which Ukraine is just a detail. All right, And we've talked to Mark Alpern's reporting has been for quite a time, quite a while that in DC there's lots of talk about splitting up the world into different parts that belong in the sphere of influence, right, Yeah, and so Trump's all into that, Yes, Michael, what if Putin asked Trump, listen, I will end this thing if you give me Alaska. Sorry, Eskimos, you're Russian. Now we feed them to the polar pairs. That's what Michael. We have got mailbag on the way, gonna be a good show today. Stare some women married or ai chatbot, so we'll talk about that later. Never that means, all right, great, got some more AI news too. It's a big deal, friends, a big deal. But first, your freedom of the book today. I somewhat regret dividing this into three quotes from the Great Javier Mila, the Savior of Argentina. So I'm going to hit you with the whole thing is kind of the culmination of our series of quotes from Javier. The state, first and foremost, is a thief that spends on itself the political cast, and not only explicitly by taxes literally a form of theft, but also by a hidden tax that destroys the economy, the inflation tax. Second, the state has been used by organized groups a private sector cast to get privileges that are not only unfair but also damage growth, protected businesses and trade union scumbags. My electoral and here's the new part, my electoral platform was therefore, to end inflation by applying my chainsaw to public spending, and to liquidate the cast by eliminating their state provided privileges. Do we have to get as bad as his country to actually be willing to do any of that stuff? Yeah, I would argue the last chunk of time, Trump has moved more toward state sponsored, state provided privileges and intertwining of industry and government and picking winners and losers. And I don't like it, mail Bag, it will end poorly, Travis Notte mail bag at Armstrong Yetdy dot com. I enjoyed this note from Todd and San Diego. Guys. You segment about how Americans are getting more divided along political lines with an increase in one party states, Maybe me think of a corollary. For whatever reason, liberals are so much worse at living in conservative places than the other way around. He mentioned he's lived in New York, Illinois for the last fifteen years Southern California. Found that conservatives and blue states usually just learned to adapt and deal with the badness around them with good humor. To view a contrast, visit a Reddit thread about relocating to a right leaning state. Ordinary professional, non wacked ut to liberals are disgusted and terrified at the thought of living among maga ads. They not ironically need to be reassured that they won't be shot by assault rifles in their living room, constantly harassed for being gay or a person of color, or forced to goofstep to church every Sunday. Well, this is pretty easily explained, as we've talked about many times. You have to get used to it. When you're a conservative. You put up, you keep your mouth shut, or learn to be polite, all through a school, all through watching the Oscars, all through every concert you ever go to, all through media, every newscatch do you ever watch? You're used to academia, right, yeah, yeah, you're right. Good note Todd, But yeah, we jumped to the punchline. I love this from Robert on the Trump Putin Alaska summit. Guys, let nature or technology take care of it, he says. Guys, I think Joe is close to the answer for how to deal with Putin being in Alaska. You know, Alaska with its beautiful bears and beautiful bald eagles. So when Putin is walking in front of an open window of I don't know, a twenty story building, bam, a trained bald eagle or a drone made to look like a bald eagle dives into his face and forces the Russian president out of the window. He would likely land next to a trained bear we have placed there, or a drone that looks like a bear, a trained bear that would be feeling a bit peckish. So nature would take its place. Do what nature does. President Trump can relive his Kanye response, what do he say? That's really something loyal listener, Robert, that's a nefarious plot to get Pooter. Let's see one ball. Old man TJ and the ding with a great story about a trip to Walmart. They usually do the outside pickup for groceries, but they actually went in with the family and he was going to pick up a little fishing gear. Everything was locked behind glass doors. Had to get the twenty five year old would be punk Rocker behind the counter to come over open the doors so I could get the items I wanted. Had to pay for him back. There so much friction in the buying process. There's no way I'd go in there looking for those items again. Can't believe it's still profitable. Then they go out into the parking lot and right next to them, somebody left the shopping cart right in the middle of the stall, about ten steps away from a cart. Return ranted to his wife and three kids about how it's a breakdown in society. Yep, they looked at me like I was crazy. My wife asked, can we just go home anyway? Onto those poor businesses, it's not their fault. There's so much crime and nobody knows anything about it. And you're right, TJ. You're absolutely right. Armstrong and Getty