Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. In the course of twenty four hours, we went and this is frustrating to me, and I'm going to spend a lot of time on this today, so I want everyone to really pay very close understanding because it is the culmination of a pre nine to eleven mindset that has taken hold in this country and around the world, and it is it is going to result in more tragedies over time. And I say that praying to God I'm wrong and just like I have been predicting. And we had testimony last week over eighteen thousand known and suspected terrorists that Biden, Harris may orc Us allowed into their country that we know of. We don't know about the Godaways. We know people from a two hundred countries many would terroritize, have come into this country. But the nine to eleven Commissioner report, there's really there's a lot I disagreed with. There's a lot that just stood out to me and stuck with me. And one big part of it was they are at war with us. We were not at war with them, and please, I'm going to start stop right here and tell you I fully completely support the Trump doctrine, and that means what no forever wars and Donald Trump has proven with new modern technology, how you can win battles against extremists and keep the country in the world the safer place. But unfortunately, there is a mindset that wants wide open borders still to this day in this country. Now let's start with what happened in this twenty four hour period. Had three Americans killed by radical extremists believed to be ISIS related in Syria. The President is promised retaliation. I would assume these Isis camps within Syria are going there will be retaliation. I can almost guarantee it, and I've not spoken to the president about it.
Speaker 1: You have five Muslims.
Speaker 2: Arrested for plotting a massacre at a Christmas market in Germany. You had, you know, Paris's Paris, France, the largest you know Christmas lighting celebration that they have every year. But because of the rise of radical Islamis and Muslim violence and extremism in the city of Paris again again rooted in you know, unvetted immigration from around the globe with lack of assimilation. This is a predictable result you had, you had two Muslims. We saw the disaster on the first day Ahonika. Fifteen people murdered in Australia. But I guess if you listen to the left, Islamophobia is what's getting out of control in this country. Federal authority say they disrupted a credible terrorist threat over the weekend, aresting four alleged members of a radical pro Palestinian extremist group that accused of planning a coordinated New Year's Eve bomb attacks in Los Angeles that happened this weekend. And this is you know what you see in Europe. We know we have over the years, and I know we haven't spoken about it as much recently. Over the years, we have discussed radical Islamic terrorism. And I'll stop here and make a distinction. There are people that are Muslim that don't buy into radicalism, but radical extremists, their numbers are extraordinarily large. And it does dovetail into what has now become a very growing, loud sentiment of virulent anti Semitism that is heard in the halls of Congress, on college campuses. It's all over social media, like a cancer, and you know, among people that want attention, and the Trump doctrine is probably the most misunderstood doctrine of Donald Trump that there is in Donald Trump's first what is the Trump doctrine? No forever wars. I agree completely with the President, and there's no need for forever wars.
Speaker 1: You know, the days of sending our.
Speaker 2: National treasure, you know, to walk the streets of Baghdad in Iraq or in Afghanistan and stepping over IEDs and not even giving them the proper equipment at the time, they didn't have up armored hum v's and kids were getting their legs and their arms blown off and their faces disfigured and their entire lives, you know, destroyed. Those days are gone when never going back with the onset of modern weaponry. The President's proven over and over again that we don't need it. But forever wars does not mean isolationism as interpreted by some, even some that claim that they are maga, even some that claim that they are conservative, they don't understand the fundamental you know, thought process of Donald Trump. And Donald Trump was very outspoken about what happened in Australia. And I'll get to that in a minute. But no, forever, wars does not mean you don't use the strength and the might of the United States military. And if you look at Donald Trump in a first term, we saw that on display, and almost every strike in his first term dealt with in some way radical Islamic terrorism. Whether it's the mother of all bombs dropped in Afghanistan, whether it was defeating the Isis Caliphate, whether it was taking out the world's number one terrorist from Iran, General Solamani, whether it was taken out by Daddy and associates. That was all done in his first term. In his second term, Donald Trump looked at what was a clear and present danger, existential threat, and that was a nuclear armed Iran and said that cannot happen, will not happen on his watch.
Speaker 1: He gave them fifty days, and.
Speaker 2: The Iranians just, you know, thumbed their nose at President Trump, you know, after being coddled and appeased by both Obama and by Biden. Remember cargoes of cash and other currency you know, dumped onto the Tarmact in Iran, you know, billions and billions of dollars, you know, in the hopes that maybe they can buy. You know, if I give you all this money, we hope you'll be really nice and forget about this notion of you know, white Israel and off the map in the United States.
Speaker 1: Off the map.
Speaker 2: No, they continued their threats, and now the threat of a nuclear armour Iran, coupled with their radicalism, has now.
Speaker 1: Been removed from the world, and the world is a safer place.
Speaker 2: And the sad thing is is that there are people that claim to be you know, make America great again conservatives. You know, Oh no, no, no, this is a bad idea. This is people like Kennity are warmongers. I'm not a warmonger. But also when you see a threat emerging, sometimes it is wise to understand your enemy. And there's a fundamental miscalculation that the world is going to We're now seeing the impact of open borders in Europe, the impact of open borders in the United States. Testimony last week eighteen thousand known suspected terrorists inside our country allowed in by Biden, Harris may Orcus Pulsey Gabbard. Last week, two thousand Afghan refugees, again unvetted by Biden and Harris, allowed into our country. You look at the two hundred countries that people came in during the four years of Biden and Harris. Many of them have terror ties Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq. Why why are we letting people in to these countries? You know, it's sad when you see that. The normally, you know, the biggest celebration, you know, in Paris every year is their celebration of what they call they dim the lights on New Year's Eve and Christmas and they just have this massive, you know, crowd of millions of people and it just is is something that everybody in the country looks forward to. You have seen in Europe the Islamization that has gone on on now over the years, but it has lacked a very important component, and that is assimilation. You know, that's you know, how did Great Britain ever get to the point where they have, you know, sixty to seventy Sharia courts.
Speaker 1: What's the list?
Speaker 2: Trust I think made the comment, you know, everybody's Starma and everybody else, you know, making the case, oh no, no, they don't have, yes, they do, just like we, you know, battled the issue of no go zones that exist in some of these European countries and I have reporters from Fox saying, yes, I've been to them, I've seen them, and they they they have not people that they have allowed into their country didn't assimilate. So now you have fifteen dead, innocent people. And here's the worst part. And this is a telling tale, in my humble opinion, for America and a preview of coming attractions if we don't take the threat of radical Islamis seriously. It is a preview of coming attractions in our country. And I've been saying that I pray to God I'm wrong, but I don't think I am that all of these people would territize that it were allowed in unvetted that it's a matter of when, not a matter of if. They are plotting and planning and scheming an attack on the homeland. And as the Miranda Divine pointed out in Australia, and we're beginning to see signs of it here in the United States, unchecked anti semitism, cowardly appeasement, lax policing, ridiculous open border immigration decisions have coalesced in this multicultural Southwest part of Sydney, Australia, about an hour's drive from Bondi beach this where this you know, terrible tragedy took place. Add to that mix a toxic blend of strict gun control for law abiding Australians, but not for the homegrown islam As terrorists and gang members who only last month were shooting you know, fifty rounds of an ak forty seven at a house in a suburban community six miles away from where the alleged gunman lived. And this was a recipe for disaster. In the two years since Hamas in the October seventh attacks at twenty twenty three, and since the Hamas attack on Israel's Israeli synagogues in Sydney, and they have been fire bombed and Kosher restaurants vandalized, in cars outside Jewish homes being set ablaze, and rancid anti Semitic graffiti have become, you know, quite common, along with what happened in Bandhi and kill the Jews being the mantra, you know, remember it's you know, death to Israel, death to America. That is a very real sentiment of radical extremists. And every weekend for at least two years, downtown Sydney has been shut down by Palestinian protests sound familiar. Does it sound like what's been happening in this country. You can go back to August, tens of thousands of people waving Palestinian flags, wearing now fashionable, you know, the clothing of the Palestinians marching across Sydney Harbor Bridge, demanding stop the genocide in Gaza. It sounds an awful like what's been happening in the halls of Congress college campuses and what I see and hear from even people that claim to be maga in this country. The level of ignorance is breathtaking. You know, Israel that's been hit with hundreds of thousands of rockets over the decades, Israel that you know, culminating in the October seventh attacks, murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, beheadings. I've seen the video and the idea have shared it with me. I wish they'd let me air it. And people in this country want to put their head in the sad and say no, no, no, no. America first means ignore what's happening abroad. Well, if we ignored the Iranians that have been threatening to fire ballistic missiles into this country, and if they add nukes, they'd have nuclear warheads on it.
Speaker 1: That would be pretty stupid.
Speaker 2: And it's a level of ignorance that's breathtaking. You know, at some point, when do you learn the lessons of history? And when do you listen to the enemies that want to destroy you? And when do you identify enemies for who they are. It's not a matter of you know, I don't want war. I'm with President Trump. I'd like to end war. But there's a fundamental and I would argue in some cases purposeful misinterpretation of the nature of a threat that is now worldwide and we're seeing it, and it's not going to end well if it's not dealt with. The only person on the world stage that is understanding it and dealing with it seems to be President Donald J. Trump. We'll get back to this in a second. So it's not just Australia, it's not just Europe. It's also America. I think we stand today or many Americans today, and I think it's been highlighted since the events of October seventh and twenty twenty three, and you know, Americans, you know, showing solidarity with the with radical Hamas terrorists and oh stop stop the genocide. Well, the genocide has been going on in Israel, and not one of these people ever lifted a finger to stand up against innocent lives being lost in Israel or the tens and tens of thousands of rockets fired into Israel every year. Nor have they educated themselves enough to know that Hamas is charter. The Palestinians elected Hamas to be in charge, calls for the destruction of Israel. It seems like, you know, understanding radical Islamism, you know, has kind of gone by the wayside As time moves on, people seem to forget and we seem to have a pre nine to eleven mindset in this country. Europe has fallen into the same trap and they have had open borders, open immigration, and you now see the impact there in you know, countries like Great Britain and France and Germany and many many others. I mean, we better wake up here and understand that we have in this country, thanks to Biden, Harris may Orcus. You know, we we have these criminals now, Tom Holman and Christy Nome and the President. You know, they're setting out to find all of them. But to be very blunt, it's like finding a needle in a haystack, and it is. You know, it's just sad because I can just tell you that if we don't get to the bottom of this, we're gonna we're gonna rue the day. As my mother used to say, you know. Thankfully, the FBI arrested five members of this far left pro Palestinian extremist groups on Friday in connection with this alleged plot to carry out coordinated bombings in and around Los Angeles on New Year's Eve. I don't think it's going to be the only threat over this holiday season, and I urge you and your families to you know, take, you know, be on guard. Australian investigators believe the Bondi Beach terrorists that pledge alligance I'm sorry, allegiance to ISIS and an ISIS flag was found in one of the terrorist cars, according to an ABC News outlet, JCTT official, and they reported that on this President Trump has spoken out loudly and clearly. You know, the one thing this president has that many others in this country don't have is moral clarity, denouncing the purely anti Semitic attack in Australia and then urging American Jewish people to celebrate Hanika proudly, as they should be allowed in a country that celebrates freedom of religion. You know, I'm not against any religion. I'm against radicalism or those that buy into a radicalized mindset. And when it comes to immigration, there's got to be a way and a means. And I don't know if you can fully vet people when you really get down to it, how do you ever figure out what's into some people's minds and hearts. It's very hard. You can do background checks, you can check for any any allegiance or any ties to radicals, but is it one hundred percent pure?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer to that, and I think that it's only going to be a matter of time. But you know, we have fifteen people dead, including the alleged suspect of one of the suspects. You know, thank god you had this hero the disarmed the one shooter. The other shooter got away handed up getting shot himself. A rabbi killed in Sydney apparently had warned the Australian Prime Minister about rising anti Semitism in Australia, and these warnings were dismissed. And you know, in light of this, I want to play for you the Australian Prime Minister. It's a little shocking and ignorant, but anyway, Anthony Albanese is his name, the Australian Prime Minister, responding to questions about taking anti semitism seriously. But then he goes on to say that they have been warned about threats from right winging extremist groups.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything? Was it?
Speaker 3: And then were left.
Speaker 4: Feeling then I left unchecked as you were just saying anti senitism leads the terrorism and violence targeting the innocent. Your government has come under criticism in claiming that it has effectively responded to the rise of anti senitism in Australia since Oltober seven, twenty twenty three Ay September, your government recognized the Palestinian state. Your ministers have attacked the Israeli government, senior ministers refused to visit the sites of the October seven massacres, and you created a special Islanophobia envoy alongside anti senitism on board. Have you taken the threat of anti Semitism seriously?
Speaker 1: And can you guarantee the safety of Jewish Australia.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have taken it seriously, continued to act. We've continue to work with Jewish community leaders. We've continued to take all the advice from the security agencies to put in place special measures, and we'll continue to do so. We take asia's advice very seriously. We work closely with them. We're super regular updates as well. The Director General of ASIA has warned about a range of threats, but any Semitism, the rise of right wing extremist groups as well, and we continue to work closely with our security agencies.
Speaker 2: What did the right wing? What does that have to do with what happened here? Randa Devine did a really really good job of laying out how Australia has allowed this anti Semitism and Jewish hate too faster. And I would argue that the same can be said about Europe and the same could be said about our own country. He writes, unchecked anti semitism, cowardly appeasement, lacks policy policing, foolish immigration decisions for you know, a half a century in gestation have coalesced in multicultural southwestern Sydney, an hours drive from Bondi. Add to the mixed strict gun control for law abiding Australians, but not for homegrown Islamic terrorists and gang members who only last month, you know, we're shooting fifty rounds from an AK forty seven into the house of a suburb six miles down the road from where this all took place. And in the two years since the Hamas attack on Israel, synagogues in Sydney have been firebombed, Kosher restaurants, vandalized, cars outside of Jewish homes torched, and rancid anti Semitic graffiti have become prominent, along with the Bondi quote kill the Jews becoming a mantra. Well, it's it's not unlike what's happening in Europe. It's not unlike what is happening in America. In some corners, from the halls of Congress, college campuses, you know, all over the internet. It's like a disgusting you know campus. You know, in Sydney, for example, the beautiful Sydney Opera House, when a mob waving Palestinian flags invaded a peaceful memorial service for the thousands of Jews murdered, rape, tortured and kidnapped by Hamas terrorists. This is just three days after the October seventh attacks and people screaming f the Jews and screaming Allahu akbar. Well, well we now know what globalized the antifata means in BONDI I mean as you have a father and son team with you know, you know that cling to this this radicalized eyology and shotguns picking off innocent Jewish families at a Hanika celebration. You know, it's how many more? How many more warning signs is the world going to have to learn here? You know, it's it's just sad, It's tragic. You know, I have video for example of this three days after or it was two days after October seventh, twenty three gas the Jews people were chanting supporters of Hamas, the Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel, wiping Israel off the map, Death to Israel, death to America. They are intertwined. Now compare that to President Trump responding to the killing of three Americans in Syria by radical Islamis and how we will retaliate.
Speaker 1: Listen, great great tanks to Syria.
Speaker 5: You know how it happened to an ambush Thereabah.
Speaker 1: We also have three.
Speaker 5: Wounded that seem to be doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: So we've warned the loss.
Speaker 5: These are great, three great people, and it's just a terrible thing. Seria, by the way, we're fighting along with us. The president, the new president of Syria is as they called me, and I'm not surprised. He's devastated by what happened. Was an ISIS attack on us and Syria. And again we mourned the loss, and we prayed for them and their parents and their loved ones. Very very sad. Yeah, again, we will retaliate, thank you.
Speaker 1: Very much, you know.
Speaker 2: I And for those that don't understand Israel's position, and those in this country that have, you know, wanted wide open borders, those that have been spewing virulent anti Semitism in this country, their level of ignorance is beyond appalling to me. And I keep trying to put it in this perspective. What would you want your government to do if one American town, one American city was hit by a rocket by radical Islamis that have in their charter the destruction of America?
Speaker 1: What would you expect your government to do?
Speaker 2: Israel's population is under ten million, Okay, you know, we have three hundred and fifty million plus in this country. That's the equivalent they lost fifteen hundred people in a day. That would be the equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans in a day. Never mind the rape, the kidnapping, the torture, of the beheading, even of little children. If that happened here, what would you demand your government do? Would it be a lot of people protest in the streets saying, oh, stop the genocide when America ohbliterately, you would expect your government to obliterate any country responsible for such an attack on our country. And then Israel fights back. Their very survival is hanging in the balance.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 2: The amount of criticism Israel took on. They've been provoked. They've been attacked unprovoked now going on for decades. A witness in Bondi Beach police froze for twenty minutes as this gunman was picking off all these people celebrating Hanukah. How do you freeze for twenty minutes? Now we're learning a little bit. We don't know, we don't have a suspect yet. But Brown University, what happened there, we haven't even gotten to that yet. The Pittsburgh Jewish Chronicle is pointing out Brown's Brown Universe City's website about this particular class the Brown University professors whose economic class was shut up. Now that the professor was not there, but apparently a student teacher advisor was there, there's no doubt, you know, it seems that there's a possible anti Semitic connection to this, and that being the driving point here. Has happened on Saturday that killed two students, wounded nine in Providence, Rhode Island, not getting a lot of attention on our national media from the Pittsburgh Jewish Chronicle of gunman opened fire during a final exam review with this economics class by a Brown University professor who also teaches Jewish studies courses in the Judeo Studies program at Brown University. Is there a connection well, with the rise of anti Semitism, I'd say the odds are high like to get that confirm. You know, they still are looking for a suspect in that particular case. Multiple deads, several wounded in this particular shooting, and it goes on and then of course what's happened you know in Paris at a just complete fear and capitulation. They're canceling their biggest Christmas in New Year's celebration that attracts millions because of the rise of radicals and acts of violence in Paris and France, and the same thing across all of Europe. And there's been again the same mistakes that Miranda Devine pointed out that has gone on unabated in Europe. And I would argue it's happening here unchecked anti Semitism, cowardly appeasement, lacks policing, idiotic immigration decisions, and you know, add to that, if Democrats had their way strict gun control laws for law abiding Americans in this case Australians and people in Europe, they don't have any thing. Are we paying attention to the rise of the virulent anti Semitic you know.
Speaker 1: Voices in this country. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Thank God, we have groups like the IFCJ We have proudly partnered with them, the International Foundation of Christians and Jews. They're on the ground in both Europe and in the Middle East helping people that have been displaced because of radical Islamis, and they're out there fighting all of these groups Isis. POKA Haram the Muslim brotherhood, I mean their terror attacks, Nativity scenes vandalized around the globe, live animals even slaughtered, and Australia Jews killed in cold blood on Bondi Beach. Jews facing threats in New York City restaurants. I saw a tape this weekend. It was unbelievable of a virulent anti semi going after a Jewish woman. The wave of intolerance towards Christians and Jews is now deeply alarming. Anyway, they're helping those that are displaced with humanitarian assistance. You can help them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, if you can donate this holiday season, whatever support you can offer is greatly appreciated. A right when we come back. Senator mark Way Mullen, Oklahoma weighs in on all of this