Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Can I take your order A tall.
Speaker 1: Tries at a large black coffee?
Speaker 3: Large black?
Speaker 2: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 1: No? I mean a l he means Aventi. Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 4: Venti is large, is twenty.
Speaker 5: Large is large.
Speaker 4: In fact, toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 6: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 1: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages. Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Yeah right, you versus Victoria. Your chance is tay gone in a game of trivia. I like it that. If you're bored enough to fact check it, that's on you, not us. And tickets to see Shine Down, So call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to take down How did you make my Yeah Italian, I don't know. Okay, pretty good though I like it. I like it too. Come on, I've been called meatball.
Speaker 7: Before because I do and I really hope.
Speaker 8: I think I made this one less wordy, but it's still worthy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try it. Okay, well it's not a good start.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what, Well, it's at your record straight. My one percentage is yes, lower than a limbo champion. And yes, I've lost more times than I can count, but that just means that I've been studying and you made that. I'm talking about going to a public library, hitting the books, or maybe even attending a signing up for a much needed history. We kept class, But no, I've been preparing my master plans talks.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 7: I execute my master plan with precision.
Speaker 8: I'm a lion stalking and to pray, and you, my friend, are looking real defense.
Speaker 7: I feel like that last line alone would have been just like cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with a growl in it.
Speaker 10: Oh for sure, get ready because my rate of hair, so your rate of hair ends today.
Speaker 7: That that was it?
Speaker 1: All right, get through the game.
Speaker 7: This is what she does at night as Victoria.
Speaker 1: Right after this, I love you. It's the Jewel Show. I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 3: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria amir is in a game of trivia for Shineedown Tickets today and let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria. Sarah. What's up, Sarah? How are you? I'm good great, Thank you for asking.
Speaker 7: And I'm doing even better.
Speaker 8: Sarah asked, who's that?
Speaker 11: That's my six year old daughter?
Speaker 1: Who is she gonna play Victoria? Are you please say no?
Speaker 11: I am, but she is.
Speaker 12: She is the one who is always pumped for it.
Speaker 7: So okay, she's the one taking the wind.
Speaker 1: That's her name.
Speaker 11: Her name is Esme.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right, Well we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Sarah, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, let's do it all right, here we go, Sarah. Your time starts now.
Speaker 7: In the game of chess, what is the only piece that can jump over others. Uh, what is the name of the talking snowman and frozen broh?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Uh oh la.
Speaker 1: If you were a.
Speaker 7: Hole straight down from the United States, where would you most likely end up?
Speaker 12: The shenter of the Earth?
Speaker 7: What mythical creature is half eagle and half lion?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: Oh oh past.
Speaker 1: What was the.
Speaker 7: First ever video game?
Speaker 2: Uh? Mario.
Speaker 1: I'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff, Sarah, what's the most interesting skill that you have?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 12: The most interesting skill that I have?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 12: Oh, my daughter said pilates.
Speaker 11: I do pilates.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I love that.
Speaker 12: I usually think of things like I say about my daughter, like interesting facts about hers.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's an interesting fact about your daughter?
Speaker 11: She's a really great swimmer.
Speaker 12: She's like swims with like nine year olds and she's almost cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, I still can't really swim. You should You should be proud of that. Yeah, that's good. You should definitely be proud of that.
Speaker 8: I had swim lessons when I was little. They had to shove int the pool because wouldnt put my head under the Victoria, this is our last damn sorry, And they just threw me in.
Speaker 14: Your parents aren't gonna parents the feed.
Speaker 1: They will come in handy if she ever goes to triathlon. I'm done a triathlon, and that was before I knew how to bike or swim. Run down, though running part was down Juble's over confidence in action, except that the people that I did it with were really upset because I still beat him. Yeah, it's paddles so hard on that swim. The guys at the canoe were not right next to me the whole time. I was like, I'm good, I'm good. You don't need to be right here. I'm good, and we have to be. We don't know if you're gonna make it. Hey, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know what, just say pass and you have to beat Sarah outright to win, and Sarah you can tell Victoria whin to go.
Speaker 11: Ready set.
Speaker 7: In the game of chess, what is the only piece that can jump over others?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Pod pon pond? What is the name of the talking snowman? And frozen?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh off.
Speaker 7: If you were digging a hole straight down from the United States, where would you most likely end up the core? She was not, Brad, what mythical creature is half eagle, half lion?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Oh bet?
Speaker 9: Is this?
Speaker 7: What was the first ever video game?
Speaker 11: That's right?
Speaker 1: Uh Star Call of.
Speaker 8: Duty, Lad before time, that's that's a STEVIEE show.
Speaker 1: Now you're just saying things. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad Victoria did get too correct?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 14: Yes, and she did. I'll tell you when we get there. And also Sarah got to correct O.
Speaker 1: Sarah, congratulations. That means you win because Victoria didn't beat you outright, and also you got to is a shinned down congratulations. Yay, thank you, thank you for playing. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 7: In the game of chess, the only piece that can jump over others is the night Olaf is the name of the talking snowman and frozen the ocean is what you would most likely end up hitting if you were digging straight down from the United States.
Speaker 1: Or the core that I gave them both that one because they're not wrong. You have to go.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, the mythical creature that's half eagle, half lion is a griffin?
Speaker 1: Oh what?
Speaker 7: And then the first ever video game is Pong? So what's the other one that Victoria got right?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 8: King?
Speaker 1: It was the Oh yeah, I just yeah, sorry, my bad. So thank you for playing and s may have a great day. Don't get the name right again? Have we play Victoria the same time every single weekday morning? Remember if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com. And the Jubil Show is also sponsored by Betterhelp give online therapy a try betterhelp dot com slash jewbil I get on your way to being your best side.
Speaker 15: It's another Jubile phone framesday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is Trevor.
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: How can I help you?
Speaker 16: This is Trevor.
Speaker 15: Do you have it?
Speaker 5: Have what?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 16: I'm sorry I didn't let you know where I'm from. So my name is Trevor.
Speaker 5: Okay, Trevor, wh what were you from?
Speaker 1: Is this kleb?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 16: So yeah, I was on the crew the other day that cleaned the windows of your house outside.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 16: I think I left my best squeegee behind your place when I was loshering your windows.
Speaker 1: So do you have my squeegee?
Speaker 5: No, no, there's no squeege at the house. You did not leave your squeege.
Speaker 3: At my house?
Speaker 16: Are you sure, because like it could have been outside. Did you walk around all the outside and maybe happen to see my squeegee somewhere?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 17: When all of you guys left, I did a whole run through of the house. There's no squeeze at the house. I'm sorry about that, is.
Speaker 3: Trevor.
Speaker 11: There's no squeeze at the house.
Speaker 17: I'm telling you. I took a look at the whole house balcony. There's no squeegee left behind.
Speaker 16: I was like my favorite squeegee.
Speaker 6: So yeah, also no squeege here.
Speaker 16: Oh you have some really cool house plans.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 16: Where'd you get on?
Speaker 17: Thank you so much?
Speaker 5: And good luck Trevor with your squeege?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hi is Trevor again from the window place?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 16: Hi, yah, So I just wanted to double check again because like I checked everywhere in my back.
Speaker 17: Sorry, Trevor, I'm I'm assuring you that there's no squeeche at the house.
Speaker 6: I'm at work right now.
Speaker 17: I cannot be spending too much time on my phone. There is no squeegee. I'm sorry, and I wish you good luck by me.
Speaker 6: It is not here at my house.
Speaker 16: Okay, Well, if you happen to see my squeegee, it has Stevie written on it, because Stevie the squeegee.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, have a good word.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 16: I'm not sure if you've heard the last part. His name is Stevie, Stevie the squeegee, Stevie written my squeege.
Speaker 17: Ever, trev I have to, Trevor, I have to stop you right there because I'm at work and I cannot waste any more time on this. There is no squeegee at my house. There is no squeegee on my property. Stop calling my phone. Please, you are being disrespectful. There is no squeegee at my house. Please do not call me about the squeegee again.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: You cannot find your squeegee.
Speaker 5: Stop calling my phone.
Speaker 16: Okay, so I guess you, Okay, Hello. At this point, I just want to let you know that I have called the authorities because.
Speaker 11: Stop calling my phone. I'm telling you stop calling.
Speaker 1: I have reason.
Speaker 11: You stole Squeeze house.
Speaker 1: You stole my squeegee.
Speaker 16: I'm pretty sure you.
Speaker 12: Know you're Squeeze.
Speaker 11: Stop calling my phone.
Speaker 1: Hey, Caleb, this is actually Doubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife. Set you up. Your wife set you up. She said you had some people washing your windows the other day and wanted me to prank you about it. And I couldn't think of anything else but to say that I lost my squeegee there. Oh my god, you can get back to work now, have a.
Speaker 5: Great day, all right.
Speaker 6: Thanks, good for you.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks. We say mornings on the twenties, it's time for Nina.
Speaker 7: What's trending looking back on this day five years ago in history? It was when COVID was born. I guess not born, but it was declared a national emergency on March thirteenth, five years ago. That's nuts, isn't that crazy? And it was Donald Trump who declared it a national emergency. So we've had a whole nother president and at least.
Speaker 1: It feels like both yesterday and thirty years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is that I was still in school. I was debating whether or not to go out on Saint Patrick's Day or not. And then I didn't go, and all my friends got sick and I was like, suckod And then it got spiraled really bad. Yeah, but in that moment we weren't sure how bad it was. So five years ago already, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I haven't had it, really. I don't know if I believe that I haven't had it once.
Speaker 8: Not once you got tested when you get sick a million times.
Speaker 14: Of course, we were all testing all the time. I was begging for it at one point because I really needed a break.
Speaker 1: Wait, we all had it in the studio. I never got it. I was in the studio.
Speaker 7: Wow, I just want to be right.
Speaker 1: I was the one running everything at the studio. I also just realized something the other day. I had co COVID. I don't know, sometime last year, and I did have COVID because I tested with one test and you know, it said COVID. I did it twice and it said that I had COVID. And then I got a different test and then I was supposed to go somewhere and I was like, I'm still testing positive, and I tested positive for a long time, Like remember how long, pretty smad it was. It was about like a week and a half you were testing positive. Yeah, I realized I was reading the test wrong. I was actually negative last year when we were going on that trip and you had it. Yeah, so I don't know how long I was negative for. But I didn't read the directions fully. It had a C and then a T, and if you had like two lines on the C and the T, then you were still positive. But I thought because it had C is like COVID. You guys heard it.
Speaker 7: That we all had and rearranging that to a comedy and I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I know I did at least for a certain point. It wasn't that long after forty years.
Speaker 7: How did you not know how to read it cod test?
Speaker 1: Because I also remember, how does he still have COVID?
Speaker 7: I was so nervous after being around you, after you're saying it two weeks later, all right.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, this is a very face. Was like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: The trickle down from that is just what's cracking me up. All right, Moving moving on.
Speaker 1: From that, It was nice to see the concern though from people you know, like making your own death. Yeah, who cares?
Speaker 7: Wow, I don't really know how to move into the next story because it's actually kind of sad but also interesting because you may have seen the headlines starting to swirl all over the place on social media. So you guys know who Wendy Williams is, right kind of. So she used to have her own talk show. She's been around for a long time and and she's known for having a big mouth and all of that.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go?
Speaker 7: Well, so she has had some type of health problems that started to struggle with alcohol. Yeah, so four years ago she was taking although she stopped doing her show, and she's got a conservatorship right now. So she's been staying in this assisted living facility where they've been watching her because she's been diagnosed with dementia and a phasia, and so she has somebody that's looking out for her. Well, she threw a note from her room in New York down onto the floor that just said help Wendy. So that's the part that everybody is starting to see that she sent a note out the window to try to get help. So she ended up getting escorted out. There is this whole thing where she's supposed to be on the show for the first time in four years. But the good news is and she's been testing and that she's been able to pass a bunch of stuff and so the judge is willing to reopen her conservatorship right now.
Speaker 8: But how do you go into a conservatorship like they don't sound like great things like her and then Britney Spears.
Speaker 7: If you can't take care of yourself, and they can prove that, like Britney Spears wasn't able to take care of her self at that time, and Wendy Williams not able to take care of herself.
Speaker 1: So I know, kind of sad, crazy, right yeah.
Speaker 8: So I also people take advantage of you it when you're in those situations like that's a mess up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So after seeing all those headlines, so there is good news there. It's just the note is the one that's been going viral and I'll leave you on and up, so we'll go out on it up. So scientists have created a banana that stays fresh for twelve hours after opening it. What those only amounter of time that they do that for avocados? Oh geez, that does not sound good. Yeah, well, they say that it's not technically GMO because they say because they use the stuff inside of the banana, like they just were improving the different parts of them.
Speaker 1: Side.
Speaker 7: No, they didn't add anything. They just re or thank you re engineered to.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, I get engineer a banana.
Speaker 7: Modified sounds like it right, But there's there's no foreign genetic material. They used existing genes by disabling the ones that make it disabling. How do you disable a banana jean? If you can disable some type of gene or enzymes and stuff like that, you should be able to cure like all of the world.
Speaker 14: So they have modified the genes, so it's GMO, but also one hundred percent Nina, why are we doing this nonsense on bananas?
Speaker 1: Bananas die. There's no drugs that you can give them that. I can't make money on banana's getting better.
Speaker 14: True, only on people who are eating the genetically modeled back banana skis.
Speaker 1: They'll definitely need medicine exactly.
Speaker 7: I went to avocado when I read this, But now this is definitely the bigger story.
Speaker 1: There's so many things that they could here, but they don't know it.
Speaker 7: So that was a lot of trending but that is what it is.
Speaker 1: This morning, it's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Jeremy is on the phone today for to catch cheater. He's been married to his wife Sarah for four years, but now he thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Jeremy, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what some man, Why do you think that Sarah is cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I love my wife, She's things have usually been really great. We've been, like you said, married four years and have a beautiful little daughter four, Emma. You know, after she was born, you know, Sarah was my wife. Sorry, she decided that that she was going to do the whole stay at home thing, well, you know, at least until Emma was in school.
Speaker 3: And you know, it kind of works out for me in a way. I work really long days.
Speaker 2: It's great, except that I do miss out on a lot being at work. And you know, that's kind of the reason why I emailed you guys. Something is going on and I'm really I'm nervous about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Sarah?
Speaker 2: She can never really get a break with them until I get home, and so I recently I was I was happy to learn that, you know, Sarah, uh, she she found someone at She's been going to these like play zones, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm I'm sure you're familiar with those, uh for.
Speaker 2: Kids, you know, so that Emma could have someone else to have a play date with. I thought it was great because then that way Sarah could also hopefully, you know, she could have some her time, you know, while I was running around like like a crazy little job and making friends, and I thought it would be really nice for both of them. She'd take em over to this this kid's house and then and leave for a bit, or at least that's what I thought would happen. But then I found out that Sarah, Sarah has been staying the whole time, which you know, it started just as a few hours, but then as time went on, Sarah wouldn't get home with Emma until after I got home, which kind of for me, like was a bit of a mind trip. It wasn't a big deal to me until Emma started talking about the other day. She mentioned Uncle Andy, and Uncle Andy is this other kid her playdates dad? Obviously, that was a surprise to me. Because Sarah had never mentioned that the playdates that the other kids parent. I just maybe it's, you know, wrong of me to assume, but I just assumed it was another woman, and she never said that it was a guy. And as I mentioned, she's been getting home later and later, we kind of miss each other because of work, and then when they get home and you know, they've even had playdates at our place and he's always gone by the time I get here, and it just feels a little suspect.
Speaker 3: I really trust my wife.
Speaker 1: You're not super comfy with your wife hanging out with the single daddy.
Speaker 3: I get it, the single daddy.
Speaker 2: And also, you know, she likes to have an afternoon glass or two sometimes, And I.
Speaker 7: Was going to say, I mean, there's really a good chance that she just needs some adult time too, So like while the kids are playing, she's able to have an adult conversation and Uncle Andy really is just the homie and they.
Speaker 1: Get to have a couple of glasses. And maybe that's why she's later.
Speaker 7: But the fact that you said that he stays at your house and then leaves before you get home is a little.
Speaker 3: Strang Yeah, this has been going on for weeks now.
Speaker 2: Where she'd come home and you know, sometimes I come home and I'd smell the wine on her, and I mean, I love you know, she's so much fun.
Speaker 11: Like I'm very work focused and she's like the.
Speaker 3: Life of the party always.
Speaker 2: I will leave the party to go home and finish work, which maybe lame, but it's just you know, opposite tracked. And and I also know that like when she is drinking, she can get a little frisky sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, man, that sucks that you're going through it. But we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Will do the usual. Well, you already told us to a grocery store. You guys are Awards card members at So we'll play a song come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floral apartment. We'll see if she sends those your way or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeahs all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song, come back, get your to catch a teater. Next, it's time to catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show. Right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Jeremy is on the phone. He's been with his wife for four years, and now he thinks that she might be messing around. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards card member, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers from our brand new and improved floral apartment deliver to anybody that they want. We'll see if she sends those to Jeremy, your husband, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jeremy, why don't you break it down again one more time? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just I work a lot, and she's been having these playdates with a friend's kid, and the friend's kid has the other kid has a dad Andy or uncle Andy, as my daughter has been calling him, and my wife enjoys drinking, and they've been hanging out a lot more and more lately. And I'm wondering if I've never met this guy, because something.
Speaker 3: Is going on.
Speaker 1: All right, man, are you ready for us to call in?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm nervous, but rather another two. Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. I'm on a downard front of her right now. Hellm, Hi, this is Corby calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Sarah.
Speaker 11: That's her.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sarah, how are you? Please? Don't hang up? This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with good news. Congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 11: I thank you. I guess what did I win?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not aware. Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to select that gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral apartment. You've won thirty six longste red roses, box candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States absolutely free.
Speaker 11: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely no problem. Here's how it works. It's very simple. You'll get email confirmation on everything. I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. Uh yeah, I can, now, great. The information don't need to give from you. First will be the first and last name of the person, and then if you want to put anything on a card, and then we'll get the address and be good.
Speaker 11: Go Okay, can you just put for Andy Andy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, last name on that. Okay, got that down. And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Andy?
Speaker 11: Yes? Can you put for all the Rose ceremonies you missed out on?
Speaker 1: All the Rose ceremonies you missed out on?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great, I would get the address, but I can't do that because this is actually a radio show. This is the Jewbill Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and my name is Jewbell. We do a segment on the show. It's called to catch a Cheater and what that is? If you think you're significant other, I'm messing around you See they send flowers to and Sarah. Your husband Jeremy is actually on the phone. Wait, last one way to react?
Speaker 12: Hi, honey, Sure, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm very confused you you're laughing about this, the fact that you're sending flowers to Andy, this guy who I've never met.
Speaker 3: What's going.
Speaker 11: I am laughing? Yes?
Speaker 3: Why why are you sending him flowers?
Speaker 11: Well? Because I am just I am in love. What No, I'm going to run away.
Speaker 3: And yeah, okay that's the plan.
Speaker 1: Are you are you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: She's seriously he heard joking voice. I don't know what she's doing. What is going on? Baby?
Speaker 11: A man to a bonded with in a way that you and I cannot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't understand what's why is this funny, Sarah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Like, is this like a way of trying to get back at me?
Speaker 1: I'm never home a sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that I can't always be around like this, Andy guy. But you know, I don't know whatever's going on with you and him, But like we obviously we can work through this.
Speaker 7: I think now's the time to explain to your husband what's up. He's pretty worried.
Speaker 11: Okay, maybe what is going on? Thank you everything you just said. That's so sweet. Man.
Speaker 18: If I had known that, all it would have taken was you thinking that I'm cheating on you. It's for you to change, man, I would have done this a lot earlier. Oh my god, Hey, I love you everything.
Speaker 11: Okay. I have been hanging over too.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused.
Speaker 11: It's okay, Andy is super gay. You and I have become very good friends.
Speaker 18: Yes, so we met when I was taking Emma to the play zone and we talked about how we loved cheesy you know, romance competition shows like Love Is Blind and The Bachelor and everything, and so we made plans to have the kids get together and while they're playing, we're watching The Bachelor and drinking wine and having a fantastic time.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just thought it would sound weird that I was hanging out with a guy all day. I didn't I didn't think I needed to say anything, And I'm sorry. I know you can be a little bit jealous sometimes.
Speaker 18: I promise you, though I swear on everything. Nothing is going on. He's become my playdates.
Speaker 19: This is really for me more than it is for Emma. He's he's a very good friend, I promised.
Speaker 12: Very gay.
Speaker 7: So is that the funny part, Sarah? Is that why this was so funny in the beginning.
Speaker 18: Yes, it's funny because he is gay, but also because I think it's funny that the whole roasterah money comment on the card could be misconstrued.
Speaker 19: I'm just talking about the Bachelor because his.
Speaker 11: Biggest dream is to be on The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: My god, I should not have like blown this up on the on the radio. I should have just like talked to you about it. I know you wouldn't cheat on me.
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm a little embarrassed, and I'm sorry that, but I'm I did this to you. And then I'm not home as much as I wish I could be. And you know, I just do it for you, for the two of you, and uh, I want to find some some way to make it work.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to watch The Bachelor with you, and.
Speaker 2: You should have him over for dinner and then I can meet him and I'll I'll leave work early and we'll have a nice dinner and I can and I can feel, I can see why you're doing.
Speaker 3: What you're doing. I get I don't know. I love you. I'm confused. I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: What a relief, though, baby, I love you so much, and I know Andy is excited to meet you.
Speaker 18: He's already seen pictures. To be honest, I'm worried that you'll leave me for him, not me leaving.
Speaker 11: The Jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed your ride this morning. Oh yeah, hand coach and all. We're more than happy to participate in these type of things. This is a one hundred and two year old who put on her bucket list that she wants to be arrested, cops arrested her. Nice, we love it. We get more out of it than the seniors do.
Speaker 11: I made my first dress.
Speaker 1: Truth, that was wearrible.
Speaker 13: I'm not saying it was good, but I wore to school when I was about ten years old.
Speaker 12: Twenty Fife.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the arresting in the bucket list where you're talking about that. You can tell what my folks were doing on Christmas before. That's making me.
Speaker 13: What going Whatever it is you're doing, conversation, spend some time doing community service, because sometimes the people that you reach out and touch is the only person that they will talk to in a day.
Speaker 7: It's a great world if you just open your.
Speaker 9: Eyes and look at us.
Speaker 1: And I've been wanting someone to put me in handcuffing anyway, don't tell me it's all about the guilt of something. She wasn't talking about. It's one hundred and two year old who wanted to know what it felt like to be arrested. So cops did that for but doesn't really count if you didn't actually get arrested.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, we probably just wanted to be in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: Anyway. You might want to change your bucket list after you hear this, because the thirteen year old's parents posted their kid's bucket list online and now it's going viral because of the things that the kid put on their bucket list. So we'll go over it right now so you can put your own bucket list in perspective. So this is some of the things that are on the thirteen year old's bucket list to do before they die, beat up someone.
Speaker 20: Beat up someone, actually the last thing on their bucket list. But it's on and you you chose to read it first. It's a valid bucket list item.
Speaker 7: I don't see what Yeah, you want to just you know, no, that's a last resort that shouldn't be like what you want to do go to a boxing class or kills.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean, Like you could you didn't say not in an MMA ring, not in a boxing beat up some buck.
Speaker 1: I don't see it that way. Ten year old's bucket list. Who's going viral? His parents posted it. He knows who. By the way, he's definitely thinking about somebody there meet an alien is also on this kid's Is this your bucket list?
Speaker 13: You will?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think me and this kid would get along and so lote of the same things that I put on my bucket list. Go snarkling with a shark.
Speaker 7: I've always wanted to do that. Nope, what do you know for the shark. I'm terrified of sharks. That's what I'm scared of, probably most in this world.
Speaker 8: Don't be dumb with the shark, Like, don't try to take a selfie with it or get too close to it.
Speaker 1: But just like if you're in the water with a shark, it's gonna be one with nature. Man, it doesn't matter how close you are, You'll be one with nature, that life cycle and that in pieces have you seen no? Okay. Another thing that's on this thirteen year old's bucket list that's going viral is legally changed my name and kids say the parents say the kid's name is very common, and when they asked him about it, he said he doesn't like his name and he wants to change it to something like Troather Bartholomew dungle Pants. I like that name. The dungle Pants really changed Ado, he's actually yours.
Speaker 14: I changed my name when I was seven and I tried to pick like nine different fun names like that, and my mom would let me wait, did you actually Yeah, I was adopted by my stepfather and I was gonna just I was supposed to just change my last name, but I went on a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to me named Jim Carrey. Now my mom's like, no, don't do it. We're going over a thirteen year old's bucket list that's gone viral on the internet because people are saying it puts their bucket list in perspective. Yeah, we become the world's leading expert on Red Wall. It's a fantasy book series.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: Leading expert on it. It's very attainable, have so far been pretty attainable. Like goals, get a cool jeep, Yeah, that was mine. So many people all these lofty career goals. It's like, hey, just as long as they get a cool geek. Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I just want to get a cool geep and beat somebody up. This one is going to be difficult. This is a thirteen year old's bucket list that's going viral online after his parents posted it. This one is going to be difficult. Proved the existence of goblins. I don't know how difficult is that.
Speaker 14: He's only thirteen, so he's just now gotten on the internet, right, right, so he doesn't know yet, but we've discovered them.
Speaker 7: They're all over the internet, the goblins everywhere. Yes, and you walk in the streets with them as well. Yes, yeah, hiding what girl? You need to study up on your goblin, Victoria, you've known a goblin before?
Speaker 1: I totally forgot about it. That's an inside joke. Don't worry about it. If you know befriend a bin Tarrong be Tarong is also on this thirteen year old's bucket list. It's a bear cat.
Speaker 7: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: I just googled it.
Speaker 1: It's the cutest bear cat life. Really like a like a lion or a tiger, or like a small room. It's like a bear and a cat at the same time.
Speaker 5: Google them.
Speaker 1: Yes, on this kid's bucket list. This thirteen year old bucket list is gone viral.
Speaker 5: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: I want to be friends. See how does this thirteen year old know about a bin to wrong? And I don't.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my daughters, I was very grateful for that too.
Speaker 7: Those are cool too.
Speaker 1: Those are the coolest giant rats.
Speaker 7: You have those like those cafes overseas where you can hang out with the kapy bars, like you can have like some coffee or tea and then they just hang out and pet them and you can do that with otters. Also, really, cafes are so last season, like now.
Speaker 1: There here we don't have this. We have dog friendly everything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Bear cat nor capy bara anywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Make that?
Speaker 7: Are they native to here anywhere?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Nobody knows how who cares take them from? Right? Yeah, we do. We'll take it quote unquote on loan never given him back. Another thing that this thirteen year old put on his bucket list of things that he hopes to do before he dies. This is the fifth most important thing to him. Eat an octopus. Oh okay, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 7: The best place to do that is in Greece because when it's seared with that like searing, think of that weird.
Speaker 1: But he'd also like to discover new species hard. Oh, new species would be really cool. Oh my gosh, you can do all of these things. That's gouda be really hard to find a new species. And the number one thing that he has on his bucket list is also very attainable. Get a full taxidermy alligator. That's the number one thing this kid wants to do before he dies.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Live in Florida.
Speaker 6: In Florida.
Speaker 1: He's got everything put together, allator deep to beat someone. Kid knows what he wants. Yeah, he's definitely. His fans are just like, hey, just move to Tampa. That's all you gotta do. Or your phone break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this and then right after that. Isn't it as what's trending? It's the Jubil Show First.
Speaker 15: Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 1: Law dot com. Jasmine is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Ryan. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But first, Jasmine, how long has it, Vinces you heard from Ryan?
Speaker 7: It's been a week, okay, So have you reached out to him? And that week about how many times do you think.
Speaker 11: I've reached out to him?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 12: Embarrassingly, probably over twenty times?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Okay, that's a lot. Don't be embarrassed.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean I think that we can all say that that ghosting is definitely happening here. Then yeah, unless he lost his phone.
Speaker 12: Yeah both, Like who can survive without a phone nowadays?
Speaker 1: Very true? What were the twenty texts or calls? Like how what did you say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, I basically it was it was like more than twenty calls and then just a text. I've just been kind of like I kind of just been kind of writing paragraphs only because him and I basically met. We spoke on this app and then before a meeting, we were just he was like hyping me up and just it was almost like love bombing, to be honest, now that I think about it, and now that I've spoken to my friends on it, but he kind of promised me a lot of things, and I guess I was just being really vulnerable. But before we met, he was telling me how pretty I was, and we were going to go to this place and we're going to go to that place. And then when I met him, he was so incredible, So like everything I had even ask for I checked off. Like I don't ever, I don't even know if people have a check box list. I don't, but if I were to have one, he's definitely that person. And he was witty, which is what I love so much. Yeah, when we met at this stop bugs bar, and I was just super excited about everything. He paid for the check of course, you know, like any gentleman would, and yeah, I asked him if he was okay after that and absolutely nothing. But before then, before we were the day, everything was just like so many checks. It was like a lot. Like I said, it was like love bombing. And then we go on this date and it's the greatest time of my life. And then I was like okay, Like you know, I was going to wait to see if he wanted to go ahead and give me a call, because that's like what you do, but he took too long. I was like hey, like are you okay?
Speaker 11: And then I was just like thanks for the night.
Speaker 12: And then after that, I've just been like, what's going on?
Speaker 7: So while you're on the day at the restaurant, it was so perfect, like can you tell us about that? What were the conversations like, like what did you guys do?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so it was it was like NonStop like talks about our future together. He was talking about. He was talking about going to like Papo, going to like like meet his parents.
Speaker 1: That's superach. Yeah, that is intent.
Speaker 7: I would wonder what was going on, but also would be kind of flaggy to hear somebody start talking that way so soon. Yeah, did you do or say anything on the date that may have I don't know, altered the course of this marriage.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean maybe I like appeared too eager because he's like, yeah, like, we'll meet like my parents. I can't wait to show you like my grandparents too.
Speaker 11: And I was just like, maybe, like I said, like, yes, too quick.
Speaker 1: That is a lot. Yeah, I mean to go that far right, Yeah, And then now.
Speaker 12: I just think maybe he's like he wasn't attracted to me or something, and maybe I should have wanted the parent dress but I look basic.
Speaker 11: But I was like, I feel like I picked the perfect.
Speaker 12: Dress, like you know, like when you asked you're girl friends when you're going out and I did.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Now I feel kind of insecure and just not okay with the right selection that I even ticked on my dress.
Speaker 1: Well, it might not be anything about you at all.
Speaker 7: I mean I understand turning to yourself like what's wrong with me and doing the superficial like clothing and stuff like that. But there's a really good chance it has nothing to do with any of that.
Speaker 12: But like, first date impressions are everything too, you know, like when I like when you wear like a red dress that makes a big statement that maybe I should have just formed that one, and I just I wore a regular black dress, and I think that like a guy probably in the first date wants like a red statement piece dress.
Speaker 1: As a guy who's been on dates before, I don't think I would care black or red as long as you're wearing something or not pretty on where we meet. But you know, I don't think, yeah, I don't know if the color of it, but hey, who knows. Everybody's different. Okay, Okay, plays don't come back. Get your first day follow.
Speaker 15: Up, Next first date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Jasmine is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Ryan, So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and see if she still wants another date. After she hears the reason things moved pretty quickly, Jasmine, give a real quick recap for everybody who's just joining us on your situation with Ryan.
Speaker 12: Okay, so I feel like this isn't your regular like ghost story. I mean, like this guy sent me flowers before our date. He told me he wanted He told me we wanted to travel together, that I can meet his parents, he paid for the bill. Everything was good, good conversation, and now I absolutely haven't heard from him. And it went from so many messages of flowers to my door and now I don't even get a peep.
Speaker 11: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I would want to know. Yeah, I would definitely want to know what's going on. All right, Well, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hell, I I speak to Ryan. Please. This is Ryan, Ryan, how are you man? My name is Jubil from a radio show called The Jebel Show. Hi, Ryan, whole Show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, what's up?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 16: Cool?
Speaker 1: No, Ryan, we're calling you because you went on a date with somebody and you haven't called them back. Okay, So I'm not sure if you've ever heard a first date follow up before, But that's the segment where if you go out with someone and then ghost them, they ask us to call you and ask why. So we got an email about you from Jasmine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, do you mind telling us about why you're ghosting Jasmine?
Speaker 6: Well, Jasmine's great, we haven't really cool date.
Speaker 4: She is attractive, lovely, But you know what I have come to learn about myself that I am I have a lot of momentum in the romance department, and I need to cool the jets more often.
Speaker 6: And so I have decided for myself, no matter how good it's going.
Speaker 4: You know, as we're texting and talking beforehand, in the first five minutes, irl, if I don't feel something discernible, it's spark. I got to cut it off because I've gone down that road too many times hoping that would come because everything else seems so good. And then I'm months into a relationship. But you know, I just I'm too much of a romantic so I need I needed to draw.
Speaker 12: Okay, wait, I don't like okay, hey, sorry, but it's kind of really refreshing to even hear your voice. But at the same time, now, I'm kind of just like I'm really just in shock and taken by everything. If you're such a romantic and all of this stuff, wouldn't you have been polite to just send me a text back or call back and be polite, have you know, like just and communicate let me know what's going on, instead of just leaving me out in the dark like that. That's really disrespectful. I honestly want to like curse your head off right now, but like I'm not going to just because I'm actually polite. I don't understand why you couldn't have just sent a message. You can go ahead and send flowers before, but you can't go ahead and send a message after our lovely date that we had because you didn't feel as.
Speaker 1: Dark, right, And that's Jasmine, she's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I got that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you're so much of a romantic, Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 12: How are you such a romantic? I hope everybody knows who this guy is and honestly doesn't want to do with you, because you should be a little bit more upfront if you're a romantic, have common courtesy.
Speaker 7: My biggest question for you, Ryan, though, is what made you want to buy so many flowers before you met them and talked about family and all those types of things, and then like what changed in the moment where you felt comfortable doing that and meeting her in real life?
Speaker 12: Well, that is such a coward moves cannot even respond back to me.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm just I'm also pretty non confrontational, and I don't like ghosting, but it has become a fact in our generation that that's just how people handle it.
Speaker 6: So I thought it was better than me explaining all this stuff to you about my rule.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but being romantic is being vulnerable and having courage and all of that. So I don't even think that's what you are. I think you're actually like a narcissist, to be honest, if you're going to go ahead and like this is like, honestly just unbelievable.
Speaker 11: You shouldn't love bomb people like that. You shouldn't you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 12: I wish you lucky and.
Speaker 11: Somebody I hear it.
Speaker 4: I was embarrassed that I went so far before we even met, and so I just know your responder like double back from that.
Speaker 6: Okay, I really hope.
Speaker 12: You learn your lesson and don't pull such a coward and move on the next person that you try and find a spark with, because I could mentally mess with people like honestly, like my friends aren't even enough now, like having to see a therapist after this is like where it's leading to, Like it's a little ridiculous. You should like you don't. You can't do that stuff. I'm trying to find the love of my life here, the person that I'm supposed to be with. I think that's what everybody's job is, and that's what they're trying to do. And you're going over here and then just like, oh, let me just like fake pretend and love bomb you and all this stuff, and then just like stop and not talk to you, Like what are you doing with your life as a man?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm sorry. I have to jump in again really quick, Jasmine. You're right, you shouldn't be ghosting you and all that stuff. And if you're in therapy, I think that that's wonderful. But that's not entirely his fault.
Speaker 12: How I think that, Like what if you were in my position, what if you were like ghosted like that. I don't think you understand, No, actually I do.
Speaker 7: I completely understand. I have been in your position. It's more about the relationship.
Speaker 12: I'm sure I'm this kind of hurt right now in the situation, and it's just like I didn't expect him to even answer.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 6: We'll just leave it there, Desmond. I want to be really clear. I think you're amazing. I had a great time with you.
Speaker 4: It was it was me after our date, processing this and realizing, you know what, I had gone too far and I didn't feel something that I wanted to feel before I proceeded, and you deserved better communication about that.
Speaker 6: But that that those are the facts, and I didn't want to lead you on or any further whatever.
Speaker 1: Ryan, would you like to go on another date with Jasmine? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 11: I would like to go on another date with you, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what you would?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I would, absolutely you would.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jasmine, Yeah, what we what? I'm busy tonight. But I do have a friend who I swear I just I say you came to mind when we went out. I think you guys, actually I can put you in toush I swear.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, brilliant, Okay, cool, all right, Well, Hey, you guys, seems like it worked out.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 15: Jubele's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot Com.
Speaker 1: Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 14: Jubel went downstairs to get some door dash yeah, and he forgot his key card. And then Victoria was like, I don't know why he doesn't bring his key card. And then she goes down and then comes back up ten seconds ago and says, I forgot my key card.
Speaker 1: Hi, Jewbell, here you go call let him back in cynas. What's trending?
Speaker 7: I'm glad to be stalled because I didn't want to do the Drake story until everybody was back in.
Speaker 1: So now everybody got.
Speaker 9: What they need.
Speaker 1: Cards are in place. Are we ready to go?
Speaker 7: I still need a key card, but whatever. This is a team that looks out for each other. You know you need one of those two. Okay, So here's the Drake story. He's about to make us feel uneasy. Did any of you guys see his Instagram post?
Speaker 1: You always know?
Speaker 7: Okay, So he did post a series of photos and a carousel reel.
Speaker 1: But then the caption is what's interesting.
Speaker 7: So the big line that everybody's kind of questioning is he says that he believes the next chapter is going to leave us feeling uneasy, but he hopes that we see his honesty as clarity, not charity, and that it answers some questions, especially to the people that haven't He hasn't texted back, So I don't even think this is about Kendrick Lamar. I don't even think this is about music. And I may be jumping to like conclusions. Yeah, but one of the pictures in the carousel post is including a shot of two tablets of zophren I don't know if I'm saying that correctly, but it's a medication that's used to prevent nausea, nausea, vomiting, and stuff caused by surgery, chemotherapy, radiation.
Speaker 1: Or migraine. Oh, so they're saying that he may.
Speaker 7: Maybe they're going to say that he was sick, or maybe he's going to tell us that he was sick, because he did say that he doesn't want charity, He just wants to be honest and clear. So this is definitely speculation at this point. But he knows that he dropped a nugget that's going to leave a lot of people speculating because of that.
Speaker 14: I mean, if Kendrick Lamar can drop bars so hard you get legitimately sick over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty great.
Speaker 14: Also, maybe it explains some of Drake's disgusting behavior, probably something to do with his brain.
Speaker 7: Oh well, he also said that he grew up non confrontational and he's not trying to fight. He just likes to take it out with this pen.
Speaker 1: Oh so yeah, but that's the mistake. Right then, don't make confrontational music, Drake. Don't do confrontational thing, I mean, Drake. Yeah, like, don't talk, don't don't say things almost almost swore, h don't say, don't talk trash to people, you know, because you never know what can happen. So if you're not confrontational, you're do an your music. I mean, his music is confrontational a lot, you know what I mean. So it's like, Okay, I get it, that's your way to express it. But also so you don't have to come directly at people unless they came at him first in some situations, right yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, but if he's not a combinational person, I feel like he wouldn't really, because.
Speaker 1: He should have stopped and decided not to pretend to be a rapper. Yea, why are you trying to battle people then, and why are you trying to come at people and have beef? Then that's a big part of hip hop. You can end up real exactly, you know what I mean. Like, but he didn't know that because he's not hip hop. It's true. That's a good point. He's a suburban kid from Canada, It's very true.
Speaker 11: I think this might be.
Speaker 7: Part of like a rebrand or like a reintroduction.
Speaker 1: Right, so I've seen Scamanda, that's what that. Girls have always ripped on Drake, you know, ever since he first hit on the scene. That you may make fun of for crying on his tracks all the time, and you know what I mean, being emotional. I always really liked straight. Yeah, yeah, I never really liked Drake. He's got a couple of songs that I do like a lot, but for the most part, I didn't really like him, you know. But then it's like, yeah, don't get in the studio and then try to act hard, because you might be talking about somebody who's actually hard, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, like I'll say what, I don't care if you're drink, and then you meet someone who really will say whatever because they don't care. It doesn't go well, you'll see.
Speaker 7: What the significance of the post is. I'm sure in the coming months or so. If you'd like a little extra luck in your life though you want to feel good about yourself, then maybe think about buying some bank soil. So bank soil is trending because people are actually selling this in China for good luck. And by bank soil, it's the soil around a bank. It's a soil inside of the bank, like they're going into a bank, like if there's plants and stuff in there. People are going inside, taking little bits of the soil from inside the bank and selling it for upwards of one hundred and twenty dollars. Mess up claiming that there's a ninety nine percent success rate in generating.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm about to go on a soil stealing spree. I'm not sealing it from my bank because they can't figure out my cards at all. Literally, I had a fraud charge on one of my cards, so they canceled the card, send me a new one, but they send it to the wrong address, but they tell me in the meantime it would work on Apple Pay. It didn't work anywhere ever, and then I called them. They resent the card, but then said, okay, now we fixed the issue. We'll work on Apple pay. Still doesn't work on Apple Pay. And then now whenever I make a purchase, I literally have to call them be like, stay on the phone. I'm making a purchase. I need you to approve it. And I literally just tried to order door dash it did it again, declined it. So I called the bank the same thing. Hey, I'm trying to make an order. Can you know? She proved it, but somehow she also at the same time took all of my cards out of my Apple wall. Right now I can't make the charge because you took them out of my Apple wall and they can't get them approved. There's with you that.
Speaker 7: Rejects all cards, those cards, your key cards, all cards.
Speaker 14: You need to generate some wealth with soil. By the way, the only people generating wealth from that soil are the people selling it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it comes with the bank. Soil gubles.
Speaker 5: Dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, yes, hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do, sweet, Well, it's more of.
Speaker 5: A concession than a dirty secret.
Speaker 21: So I have this friend, I've known her for like years, and I have like the biggest croshoder, But I just don't know what to tell her or what to say.
Speaker 9: I feel like she's given out the vibes of like.
Speaker 5: Being more than prince, but she's still like what's the defense? But I don't know. Every time I talk to her, I kind of just get like super giddy.
Speaker 3: And like boyos with it.
Speaker 1: That's really cute. Have you tried making a move? No?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll go up and see her, hang out with her and that kind of stuff, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to tell her on the show wants to call her for you?
Speaker 12: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think I'll kind of just kind of like che's in the background, But I don't know. I think I'll get the courage to do it. But I just needed to get off my chest that I kind of through like high school crushed on this girl.
Speaker 1: You should just be like, ollo, well, what if we got married and then get down on your knee?
Speaker 5: Okay you went to that a couple of months ago, Be like, hey, you know what if you you are still single, let's start dating. I will like, oh, and then like a joking manner, But I don't know.
Speaker 7: You could also back up and be real simple and just be like, you know, you look really beautiful today, because I don't think friends tell friends that is often, and so if you take a moment it's really genuine, she might be.
Speaker 1: Like what thank you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, thank you, and then you kind of just like start working it in and then a little light touched on the arm and then she's like oh, and then you'll at least be able to vibe if she's like feeling it back enough so then you know, but you should definitely tell her I think at some point, But first try little things like that and see.
Speaker 1: How it goes.
Speaker 7: Or all right, or I'm actually genuinely trying to help this.
Speaker 1: Man, I am too. I am too.
Speaker 14: Send the link to this podcast from the Jubil Show podcast. Just send it to her, no context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or hire an actor to mug her on the street and then you're just there and you beat the crowd.
Speaker 5: Year old friend and you know, I'm trying to get my cute moment here. I appreciate it. Secret, Okay, thanks, guys, I appreciate.
Speaker 6: It so, how it goes, I will thank you.
Speaker 1: What's your dirty little secret?