Speaker 1: Hey Fanarritos, and welcome back to How Rude Tanertos. Today's minisod includes a little game or exercise that we like to call recasting full House. We will get the chance to recast the entire full house cast with our favorite actors. Think of this as casting your ultimate sitcom. What actors would be the coolest to see on screen together playing these iconic roles. This was intimidating at first.
Speaker 2: I was intimidating. I'm gonna be honest, I am probably gonna just pick weird answers because I did.
Speaker 1: That entertains me more. Okay, because I would watch a weird show. Great. So yeah, so there there might be some muppets in there.
Speaker 2: There's there, There could be some some some live people, some dead people.
Speaker 1: I mean the dead people would be were alive for these purposes, but it depends on that character.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, yeah, so I am let's just just hold on to your bets people.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Speaker 2: Jody Sweeten, I can't either, because I haven't written anything down.
Speaker 1: So see, I actually like spend time on this, so I'm I'm prepared and we'll see what comes out of your mouth. So yeah, okay, okay, So let's start with the main cast. We're going to start with arguably the toughest character to recast, Danny Tanner. Oh, he's a matrix. He's a matrix. He's the patriarch. He is Marek's dad. Right, how do you find someone that can possibly compare it? There was one name that came to mind for me. Really. Oh yeah, Tom Hanks. Oh he's beloved. He everybody loves him. He's got that dad quality, like he just makes you feel good when you're watching him on screen. That's a great idea, Yeah, Tom Hanks. Or I thought maybe Paul Rudd, he would be another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Paul Rudd looks like just the older brother and he always will and still does. And he's fifty seven, you know, yeah, which is great. I mean, he'd fit right in with some of the full house guests who don't age.
Speaker 1: But yeah, true, he always he looks he looks very young for his age. Or we could go in another direction and go Michael J. Fox, you know, we go from the tallest act.
Speaker 2: To see I was I mmm, Now all I can think of is Tom Hanks, because that just seems so perfect.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Although, although I was gonna say big bird, oh because of the height, he's just he's the bird. He's getting awkward and he's kind of you know, it's just like sweet and he's and he's lovable and kind of huggable, clumsy and huggable and yeah, he always gives hugs and yeah, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll accept it. I'll accept it. That's a good one, big Bird.
Speaker 2: But like I said, I'm just gonna be weird. So that's not you go for seriousness. I'll go for absurdity. This is why I were a great pair. Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Next, we are recasting Jesse Pentsopolis. There's a lot of options out there, people, there's a lot. Do you go for like a hot Greek actor? Do you go for a bad boy? I know? Who would? I mean? I but we've got there's two Greek actors. Okay.
Speaker 2: See, I was gonna say, uh, Scott BeO.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say I did think of him, but no, I thought of better, better actors. Yeah, to play Jesse, Well, we have Tommy Lee is Greek and Billy Zane is Greek. So I don't know if you want to put one of them in there, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, you know, Okay, Okay, well, I mean just for well maybe Tommy Lee. But that feels that's now we've gone that's a whole other direction. That's a whole other direction. But we I mean, you could do it. Can you imagine Big Bird and Tommy Lee living in the same house now that that would be That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why I we gotta go absurd because this makes all the better.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, Jesse feels like it would be. Uh oh, Henry Winkler is the fawnds Jesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I loved him. Yeah, he's hard. He was hard to him, you know, he had so he was kind of eric like kind of but you couldn't hate him. You couldn't hate him though. Yeah, he had that swath arm to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying Henry Winkler.
Speaker 1: Okay. My my first pick is James Franco. I went more bad boy okay, instead of charming, just more of like bad boy thing. Yeah, okay, yeah, I like that. Nobody can play him better than John Stamos. True, but I like Henry, Henry Winkler and James imagine what the ripper with a rattail could have done. You know, you who knows he right, could have given him a chance.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so we've got uh, Tom Hanks a big bird for Danny. We've got James Franco and Henry Winkler, Henry Winkler for I couldn't even remember who I said, Henry Clerk for Jesse.
Speaker 1: All right, now, who do we have for Joey? Well, the first name it came to mind, this is the person Dave gets mistaken for all the time. Jeff Daniels, Jef Daniels. Okay, but I have a better I have a better pick than Jeff Daniels because Jeff Daniels looks like Dave. But I don't know if he can, you know, encompass the Joey Gladstone. I mean, have you seen Dumb and Dummer? Well, okay, yeah, that's true. So maybe he can. Yeah, I'd say so, So maybe he's a good pick. My first pick is Robin Williams. Oh. I think he could have elevated Joey to a whole another you know, he probably would have pulled focus too much from James Franco, Henry Winkler it's true, you know that's yeah, so he sad funny the voices like I like it went carrot top, but but but like like.
Speaker 2: Carrot top now so that it's a little a little more mature off little well no, but just a little a little weird looking, you know what I mean. But but but funny has a Las Vegas residency, and I think has about the same like type of jokes.
Speaker 1: That Joey would have. Oh okay, yeah, you know what I mean. Definitely has similar humor. I feel like, yeah, they swim in the same pool, Yes they do. You know what I mean, they're cut from the same cloth or whatever that expression is. Okay, that's okay, that's a good one. That's a good one. Okay. Robin Williams and who did you just say? Carrot top? Carrot top? Yeah, we're both afflicted with whatever affliction this is okay. Moving along. Rebecca Donaldson. She's beautiful, She's the girl next door. There's a lot of a lot of actresses that can fill that role. But you don't want them to be too much of a bombshell, Like they can't be like, right, so beautiful that they're not also smart? Right, Oh so the first person I thought of, Actually, yeah, this is my Who did you pick? Do you think of Jennifer Aniston?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, she's well, she's sette, but she's beautiful, she's the girl next door. She's you know, she's got her stuff together to honest Jennifer, Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: Or Anna Kendrick was my second pick. Oh yeah, Anna Kendrick would be good. Yeah, I don't know. Do you have any thoughts on this has to be somebody tolerant of James Franco or Ry Winkler or Henry Winkler. Well, I mean, if that's there's two, I mean you can compare two totally different people with with those two. Rebecca Donaldson, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean she's sweet, she's I feel like I would go with what's the what's the name of that lady who has the very popular show for Toddler's Miss Rachel.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, because yes, he needs someone like that to tolerate his tantrums and to be patient, and she's sweet and kind and will take the time to explain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I feel like maternal, you know, maternal. Yeah, I'm going, uh, Miss Rachel, Miss Rachel. Okay, I like it. I like it. That's a good one, all right. Next we have DJ Tanner Nigs sister smart into Karate, loves horses, loves teasing her little sisters. My first pick Maureen McCormick from The Brady Bunch. Actually, you would have actually had Marsha play the old the I like the older sister. Yeah, And I don't know if it's just because she's blonde, she's the older sister. I don't know, but I feel like she could nail that role. Yeah, yeah, it feels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little where she was a little like perfectiony and sort of uptight, I think a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the same yeah thing for DJ.
Speaker 2: It's oh man, Like I was trying to think of other like sitcom actresses sort of from the time, like kid, you know, and I kept thinking Kelly Martin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she'd be a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Kelly Martin would be a like she had that very same sort of personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a rule follower, she gets great grades. Yeah, No, she's a really good one.
Speaker 2: And she was Scott's actual girlfriend in real life. So yeah, yeah, that's my pick.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kelly Martin. I like that one very good. Okay, next here we go Stephanie Tanner, Like this is all you like? Who who would you want to play? You? This? This is hard? Like this was a really hard one. I wanted whole options. Can I pick Kermit? Well, of course, you can pick anyone you want. I want to. I want to pick I want to. I don't know about Kermit. Maybe, No. I think I'm more of a I'm more of a Grover. And okay, why are you a Grover?
Speaker 2: Because Grover is a little, uh, a little all over the place.
Speaker 1: He's a little like Adhd, but he's.
Speaker 2: Got super Grover and and he's sweet and kind, but funny and silly and sort of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I just I've always I always like Grover. I love that. Okay, that's not my that's but I just want I want to be a muppet, basically is what it is. I want to be a Muppet. So if that's I'll take that. Okay, So Grover Grover Grover as super Grover, Yeah, super Grover Tanner his little you know, helmet on in his k Yeah, he's a cute. He is a cutie. He definitely has the spirit of Stephanie Tanner.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, because he's just kind of like he trips over stuff a lot too, He's kind of clumsy, he's always you know, he really is.
Speaker 1: You Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's uncanny characteristics that are very very similar. Okay, well, I've got a lot of actresses to choose from to play Sephany, so I'm going to need your help. At first, I was thinking little Stephanie Tanner, So I was thinking like Jojo siwah, because she's a trouble threat. She sings, she dances, she acts, So I'm like, maybe a little Jojo Siwa in there, but then thinking of older Stephanie, maybe like an Amy Pohlar. It's just funny. She's sarcastic, she's winny of you know, been watching parts of rec lately, oh just dying. So yeah, but Amy Pole compliments Okay. Busy Phillips was another one that I thought, you know, yes, she's just got that you know characteristic about her or Drew Barrymore. Yeah, I can see that out of those four, who would you pick? Jojo Seewa, Amy Polar, Busy.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Busy Phillips and I used to go out for a lot of the same stuff for like geeks or for like like so, you know, she and I always kind of and I love her. I think she's hilarious Girls five Eva brilliant.
Speaker 1: She's great.
Speaker 2: Oh but also Drew Barrymore is kind of great and she's but she might be.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I'm wait, who else did you say? Jojo Siwa joj Okay, Amy Pohlar, I'm going Amy Pohlar. I'm going Ammy Polar. I'm going to be I Amy.
Speaker 2: Polar because that's she's so freaking hilarious.
Speaker 1: I just love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great, and yeah, that's I agree. Yes, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, a Polar which are sort of weirdly like little Muppet people. Yeah, okay, I like it. Good, good one, Okay next, Michelle Tanner, Oh, this was kind of an obvious Elizabeth Olson like, oh, yeah, that's true. Yeah, that seemed like a no brainer. Or if not Elizabeth Olson, if she's not available, Shirley Temple. Oh, he's just a cute little Yeah, I don't know, little pips squeak, Little Pip squeak. I who wait, who was I going for? Michelle Tanner? Oh? Wait, I had it was funny. No, God, damn it. What was it? Uh? Michelle was a small child.
Speaker 2: Oh I want the little girl who played Howie to be Michelle.
Speaker 1: Tannery the Twin Girls. Yeah, yeah, that's what I want. Yes, yes, well you know it's a natural it's a natural fit. Yes, if only so that we never see Howie again. Oh, he's coming back next season. Okay, Kimmy Gibbler, here we go. I got four names. I got four names for this one too. I cannot decide. Okay, the first name I came up with Juno Temple from ted Lasso. She's just kind of like what you haven't seen Ted Lasso. I've seen, I've seen it. Miscal's like watched it in the you haven't seen Friends. You haven't seen Ted Last. You just don't like wholesome, nice you know, nice comedies that you can fall as It doesn't. Yeah, I don't want I don't fall asleep to TV. So and it doesn't. Yeah, it doesn't. I guess you've really got to it's gotta I heard it's a great show, though, I just never got that. It's hard for me to like get into a show. I need a mini series. Okay, Yeah, you need some death and murder and yeah, through crime you need some okay, okay, so okay, Temple, she's just a cute spunky you know, she's just kind of got it, kind of out there. Yeah, this is this is a big name. I shouldn't even put this name next to my name. But Lucille Ball, like if if that had my brothers, it was literally who I was going to say, Lucille Lucille Ball. That would be a compliment, of course, Yes, I agree, she would be so good. She would be so good, and you guys sort of have a like I yes, yes, absolutely, Lucill Ball. Oh okay, yeah, okay. My last two names genevon Oi just because she and I were going to say, yeah, she and I went out for all the roles together as well. And then Jane Lynch, who I want to play, you know, the adult grown up Kimmy Gibler or Missus Gibbler or some someone if Jimmy Gibbler had a sudden growth spurt. Yeah, yeah, I love Jane Lynch. She's just hilarious. She's a national treasure. So okay, So of the four, I really I.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say genevan Oi because six from Blossom, hilarious and very similar sort of personality types.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who else? What was?
Speaker 2: And the other one that, Oh, Lucille that's I mean, that's that's it.
Speaker 1: That's who you. That's who it would be.
Speaker 2: And if I had to, if I had to pick someone to play opposite and do ridiculous comedy.
Speaker 1: Bits with, it would yeah, yes, Grover and Lucille Ball. Can you imagine, like Amy Pohler weird? I can Yeah, Oh my god, Amy Poehler and Lucille Ball. That's a show. Oh my gosh, I want it to happen. Oh yes, brilliant. That would be amazing, Yeah, amazing, Yeah, yeah, no, I definitely think Lucille Ball for you though, What a compliment, What a compliment. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're hilarious. And the faces you make very similar to Lucy. You have a very depressive face.
Speaker 1: I love it. I gotta rub her face, That's what I call it. What would you? Are there any side characters that you'd cast? Oh yes, oh yes, I've recast all of them. Oh okay, I've recast Okay, Gia giamakan bad girl smoking cigarettes in the bathroom. I think she would be played brilliantly by Shannon Doherty rest in Peace. Oh yeah, she's got that. You know, she played some bad girls. She's got that mean bean streak in her very just a very and she can do levels. You know, she can be nice, she can be mean, she can she can do everything. I like it. So yeah, yeah, Shannon Doherty or Lindsay Lohan was another pick oo that would be a good one. So I don't know, yeah who. I couldn't think of any cigarette smoking bad girl.
Speaker 2: The actress not necessarily cigarette smoking, but I just felt for the deadpan delivery of it all.
Speaker 1: Aubrey Plaza. Oh yeah, that's a great one one, just sort of the like disinterested like I hate everything sort of yeah, hates everything. Intimidating, Yeah, the resting bitch face. Yes, right, like even if you are friends, you're like, I don't know if you would actually like me though, you know that kind of Yeah. Yeah, that's I feel like Aubrey Plaza for Aubrey Plaza, perfect pick perfect. Who'd you pick for? Steve Hale? I got three three young men okay, or formerly for really young men. Joey Lawrence Okay, you know he's like looking jock type person. Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I don't know how I feel about that one though, And Mark Paul Gossler just because, yeah, he's the jock. He's like the popular kid in school. He's good looking, he's a little heart throbby. You can see him on a on a team beat magazine paper. I'd say Mario Lopez, Oh yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Kind of the the the jock, cute dude on.
Speaker 1: He's the muscles. Yeah, he's the he's the hot dude. Okay, Yeah, I could see Mario Lopez or Jacob A. Lordy just because he's like seven feet tall. But that's okay, Well that's it. Yeah, that's okay. Jonathan Taylor Thomas is like five feet so yeah, it all works out somewhere's it'll work out in the end. Yeah, all right, good picks, good picks. The next one is a little harder, though, Alex and Nikki Kutzopolis the Twin Boys, because we just we only saw them at like age two. We I mean we saw them briefly in Fuller House, but not enough. I uh what about uh, boss baby, Yeah that's what it is. Okay, yeah, boss baby, it works.
Speaker 2: Do we know of anyone that had uh that particular that bowl cut. That was almost Yeah, it was sort of what was that ice skater's name in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, Dorothy hamp Dorothy Hamill was Yeah, it looks just yes, Yeah, that was fashionable back in the day. Yeah, sure, sure, Well I thought of two other blonde twin boy child actors, Dylan Colon Dylan Sprouse from the Sweet Life of Zack and Cody. Yes, seems like a natural fit. Yeah that was twins. Yeah, that'll work a lot of work. This next one will be fun. Grandma Irene, Grandma Canthopolis like she is a force man. Yes, she is a force. You need a strong matriarch. Won't put up with Grandma is nonsense, just a really strong female. Margot Martindale. Oh, yes, that's a good one. Yeah, she'd Bedale. I picked well for the Greek connection. I picked Nia Vardaloss. Yes, that one. Okay, she'd be good. I don't know if she's enough of that like badass, she's don't do it, I can see. Yeah, Okay, she's too sweet.
Speaker 2: She too, she's very sweet, but she could also I think be I think she could lean into like the overbearing Greek side, you know what I mean. I like that sort of very dominating grandma kind of Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So maybe she's she's a good pick. Or Sophia Loren Well, yeah, just full Italian, Yeah, full Italian mom. Yeah, that's she's she did see more Italian than Greek. But okay, yeah, okay, so we got a good handle on Grandma. We got a good hand.
Speaker 2: Well, Grandma might be Italian because Nick cuts the Greek one.
Speaker 1: So Greek and Italian. Okay, so there we go, there we go. It doesn't have to be Greek speaking of Greek, speaking of Greek Grandpa, Nick, I was stumped. I just said, Tommy Lee, which is I don't and I don't even like that. I don't even like like, I don't know. He's just he's kind of you know, he's sett in his ways.
Speaker 2: He could you know, I could see playing it. Well, not that he's but George Clooney.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, like an attractive looking.
Speaker 2: Older you know, like especially now you know he's a little like a little older. I just think that would be. Oh he's a good pick. That's a great pick. Let's cast him. Cast him right now.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'll make the call, Okay. Kathy Santoni our ditsy but beautiful friend who's always coming around the first person I thought it was Alicia Silverstone, Yes, because she's you know, she's beautiful but a little ditzy, and you know that's the Adans. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know who else, Like cast is Kathy sant trying to think of other like uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, why can't I think of her name right now?
Speaker 1: White Lotus j Coolidge? Oh oh yes, she is amazing. Yeah, like the adult that she'd have to be, the older Kathy, the adult Kathy Santoni. Yeah, I could totally see that. Yeah, she's been like she's been drinking and smoking all afternoon. She's just not taking anybody's crap. Yeah, she's putting but a little bit of a airhead. Yeah that's a great pick. Great, Now we've got several people from White Lotus. Now we've got to the closet. Oh yeah, that's Coolidge.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen that show, so maybe maybe that's why I'm picking all those people.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great show. Great show to pull friendship. Next we have Nelson, okay Burchard, who's just a short, little rich man who loves dj uh short, little true.
Speaker 2: Who loves dj uh. Let's go for mister peanut.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, got the look that the glasses, mister a little monocle, the monocole, A monocle looks like a peanut small. Yeah, I'm sure he's rolling in the dough because.
Speaker 2: You know what I didn't mean, miss well, mister peanut. I meant the monopoly man. They both have monocles and top hats. Yeah, you know, very and one is not the monopoly, right monopoly, guys, perfect monopoly.
Speaker 1: He's good. He's surrounded by yeah, Park Avenue and like the millions and expensive properties, so Chorgia, the building, hotels, that is. That's a good one. That's better than mine. I picked Johnny Gallecky mainly just because he's short. But he's also a great actor, and hewhere's glasses, so maybe that's why I picked it. A good way to save that in case Johnny Gley's listening to this podcast. I'm sure he is. But he's a great actor and I love him. He wouldn't deny it, like he knows I'm a very short person. I just say this lovingly. You know, he's fantastic actor. He could pull off his little rich, little rich, spoiled boy. I could see that, I could see that you could pull it off. If anyone could pull it off, it's Johnny Gillecky. Yes, Teddy, Michelle's friend. Teddy. Yeah, this was a hard one, and I'm hyper aware of just how white this cast is. Just right, Oh my gosh, how are we just now getting to are a person of color on this cast list? So being so yeah, I didn't even it didn't even pop, I didn't pop. Yeah, yeah, no, it's it's I'm suddenly like self conscious and hyper aware. Well, but yeah, the person I would pick is somebody that I was in that girl Leyleight with Peyton Hereen the third who played Marky the little Boy. Yes, it was like just the sweet, smart kid who's friend and like he would be perfect, he would take great, he would be great, he'd be really really good. So, man, I don't know who I didn't because we didn't have any see or I didn't have any scenes with Teddy that I remember. He was Michelle's friend, So I'm like, I didn't really get to know his character as great. What if what if we replaced Teddy with Howie? That's insulting, Like I don't know. It was just instead of Howie, we get Teddy. Is that what you mean? Replace? No? No, I was like, how no, Teddy is played by Howie, but not the little birl played Howie, but Howie himself, who does not exist? Right, she's playing Michelle. She's playing Michelle, not her Howie, the actually the character in the show that doesn't actually exist. You should play Tay. That can be Teddy. Okay, yeah. Oh gosh, duck face. I mean I love duck face. You got Daffy, you got you got the aflac duck. Oh yeah, there's a there's a lot of a lot of cartoon characters. There a lot of a lot of ducks, a lot of ducks. Yeah, I would uh. Oh gosh, I picked I picked Jonathan Lipniki oh because I would have picked him for Yankee doodle Boy. Oh yes, Why isn't Yankee doodle boy on here? That you know what? We're switching it outank you doodle boy. That's okay, sorry, sorry, but it is Yankee doodle Boy.
Speaker 2: Derek has a name, Derek Derek, but we just call him Yankee doodle boy, which is what everyone knows. An ass uh but yeahah, Yankee doodle Boy.
Speaker 1: Uh should play we played by yeah Jonathan Lipnikky. Yeah, can he sing that that Yankee doodle Boy song though, the one that's absolutely he has to? Yes, that's that's the audition. That's the audition tape right there. I want to see that. Just the number of the Yankee doodle Boy. Yes, Okay, I think this is a solid cast. This is a great cast.
Speaker 2: We've got muppets, we've got we've got old people, we've got young people, dead, we've got dead people, We've got we've got peanuts, we've got monopoly men. I mean, possibilities are really endless for this, and uh.
Speaker 1: This might be better than the real cast. They might be.
Speaker 2: I would watch this as an animated series, just the weirdest recasting of Full House ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I would watch this in all I mean that was basically that was basically BoJack Horsemen. But yeah, this is yeah, right, Well what a weird the show we have. We don't have jobs anymore, so we're out of a job. So we're out of a job. But I was replaced by uh by either Grover Amy Poehl or so right, it's okay, and I'm replaced with Lucille Paul. So I am happy. I step back guy, right, you're like replaced. I was just holding your spot, you know what I mean. I was keeping it warm, right right, Not exactly, not at all. Yeah, but I think he could compete. Maybe, I think hilarious. You're very sweet, but really, thank you. That was fun, she said, and she can't argue with me, so I can't can't say anything. Uh, that was finally fun and ridiculous. That was so ridiculous and so fun. I enjoyed it. I did too.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that that you were prepared and that I was weird and uh, and that that we just did what we always do.
Speaker 1: That's so that's like every episode of Yes, you're prepared, I'm weird, and that's what we do. It's great, and you're just talking about muppets. Yep, that's that's what we do. I mean, it all comes back to that eventually. So it all comes back to Grover. Yeah. Yeah. Well, now, I mean we've gone out on a high note here. I don't see. I don't know how to close it. Yeah, how to close it? Well, you know what, let's close it with this.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to follow us on Instagram and see uh you know us and our new replacements.
Speaker 1: UH. Make sure you follow us at how podcast on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You can send us an email at how Rude podcast at gmail dot com. Uh, and you can also make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it.
Speaker 1: And remember you, guys, the world is small, but the cast is replaceable. Now. See, I expect too much of my brain jews thinking about people. Right, Yeah, no, your your brain has is already on hiatus. The world is small, but Muppet's rule, Yes, that that always works. That's a doubt, went in doubt. Yeah, muppets rule. Yeah, I'm here for that. Wren, go sing the Rainbow Connection to myself. I'll see you later