Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and day time.
Speaker 2: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 1: What's up everybody?
Speaker 3: We are here for listener Q and A.
Speaker 1: Abby is with me this weekend. You're alive over there, Abbey.
Speaker 4: I am. Do I look alive?
Speaker 1: Are you warm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have warmed up. I was so cold, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Studio well shout outs to start.
Speaker 1: Laurie wanted to say she loves us both, and then we also got another one that said no question, just wanted to say loving the new podcast. So that's cool too.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some good little shout outs to start.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're diving in. I like to say that a lot, and I realize I'm trying to take that back, so we are. Don't ask me.
Speaker 3: I find filler words because I get nervous.
Speaker 4: I've never noticed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do it on.
Speaker 1: The just on the podcast when I'm recording by myself, I'm trying to not that and say the word like and uh, that's hard. Words are hard. They just need to go silent. So if you sure me, just is okay, I'm not gonna I don't know though, has a double date be planned. Love you girls here work. It talked about a little bit on part one.
Speaker 4: It's been talked about, it's been talked about. You know, we have been really busy. I will say our schedules, and then on the weekends we just I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're chilling.
Speaker 4: I just when I'm done, like here for the weekend, I just kind of go off of my own world.
Speaker 3: I'm the same way.
Speaker 4: And like I said, I'm not good at initiating with people because I just kind of get caught up at home and I don't really want to get out. I don't know if that that sounds bad, but probably just come tired and so.
Speaker 3: No, I think understandably.
Speaker 1: So Abby and I have incredibly busy stuff going on right now, so it's been a little difficult to even have personal lives, I know, outside of work.
Speaker 4: But we have it planned now. We have what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always have to choose the date. The date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna go to dueling pianos, Well, buy you keys in Laney Wilson's.
Speaker 1: Bar, and we're gonna make sure our songs get played. Yes, just the date, and we do extensively talk about calendar.
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 1: We will?
Speaker 3: We will?
Speaker 1: We need to do that before you leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you writing? And he love songs? Now that you've got a great guy.
Speaker 1: This is from Leah in Pennsylvania, who loves us both.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I haven't really written any Nope, he hasn't inspired any. He has inspired him. I guess I'm just waiting for this next one to come out that's more sassy, that is anti love. So I'm in that head space. I'm trying to do one thing at a time because I get overwhelmed easily, and I'm trying to work on the balance that we were talking about and the other one, like balance, because right now it's like I focus on Bobby Bone Show and then the podcast stuff and then I forget that. It's like, oh, I need to focus on me too, and so I kind of put that on the back burner, which is not good. I'm still playing guitar. I'm practicing that.
Speaker 1: But writing I think you're doing the guitar like a week.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. So my boyfriend started playing now and he's almost better than me, and I'm actually annoyed.
Speaker 1: Are you for real? Yes?
Speaker 4: Like he picks it up, so fast, like my brain just won't pick it up. And I've said that from the very beginning. That's why I haven't like played guitar because I get frustrated and he's actually like better and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my gosh, he's just your permanent guitar player. I know.
Speaker 4: It's what I was thinking, Like, you don't have to pay him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give you a case every night exactly, this is what you get.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So when when we're together, he's always picks up a guitar, He's like, okay, let's play, let's play. And I'm like, okay, fine, Like he's good at fingerpicking. I'm like it's so hard and he came out of nowhere. Yes, yes, I'm actually I'm really annoying. He's very competitive and so am I, and so he wants to be better than me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh day, so you got this is also going on right now? Yeah, a lot of things happening in Atty's brain. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So no writing, no, but that's next. That's my next song. I'll do a love song.
Speaker 1: I love song.
Speaker 3: Maybe he can write it with you with his guitar skills.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Laurie from Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: She was to know. Do you have any more shows planned for this year?
Speaker 4: Nope, none planned, They're none planned.
Speaker 3: Just in her basement while boyfriend's playing guitar. Yeah, she's practicing.
Speaker 1: My gosh, dang it. What is a song title?
Speaker 4: Either?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No for a material?
Speaker 3: Boy for a material?
Speaker 4: Huh? I sing in the car a lot and the showers.
Speaker 3: Because that's my singer, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm working lay because I'm a singer.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's me.
Speaker 1: What helped you in your single phase while everyone around you was in a relationship love y'all and she would like no name or he would like no name. Uh, I'm not sure where it came from.
Speaker 4: So I feel like I've lived my whole life being that girl, you know. And like when I go home every year to Kansas, everybody was married, All my friends are married, and then I'd be the only one there with no plus one, you know, And so they're asking how to deal with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what how during the single phase when everybody else was in love?
Speaker 4: I would say, just like embracing the single and seeing all the good parts of it, you know, like you're not tied down to anybody, You can do whatever you want. You can like go out of town, you can go out with your friends. You don't have to ask anybody, you don't have to check with anybody else. So I think I did that a lot, and like focused on I had a lot of time more to just focus on me because I was home alone or whatever, and what I want to do and what I want to accomplish. And when you're dating someone, you're just kind of like, oh wow, you kind of forget some of that. I feel like, because you just want to spend time together and watch.
Speaker 1: Movies, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think embrace being single in that season of your life, because it will come, but just embrace what you have right now.
Speaker 1: It's really good advice. I the same thing happened to me. I was I learned to embrace it and take it in. But I'll also say very genuinely that there were days where I was so sad and so alone and I was like, this is never gonna happen for me. I'm not gonna find this, and I would almost be a little bit pessimistic when I'm normally a pretty optimistic, hopeful person. I'm like, there's no way this is just not gonna happen. So I think as you embrace because that's the best thing that you can possibly do for yourself, and take yourself out on dates and go try and learn some new things. Because to Happy's point, once you do date someone, all that's gonna be gone. The autonomy and getting to do everything that you want when you want to do it at that time on your own schedule is gone. You do have to start considering somebody else. And so I think doing all the things that you want to do for yourself is something to focus on and it allows you to kind of come out of that focusing on everybody else, but at the same time embracing that there's gonna be really crappy days. There are going to be days you're gonna be sad in days where it's gonna frustrating, and you just have to let it ride, like literally let those emotions ride and face them instead of running away from them because it's only going to make your experience and all of that worse.
Speaker 4: But also not like drowning them, because I used to do that and like kind of throw pity parties for myself sometimes and like you know, I'd be like, oh my gosh, I would pray and I'd be like why why can't I have someone like that? Like why when is it going to be my turn to find somebody good for me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And I would just get so mad and like be crying and stuff. And it's like you can do that, but don't do that for like weeks at a time, you know, Like how you can have your moment, have your day where you're just like, Okay, this is my day to feel this way, but just try not to get caught up in it. Try to just like you know, go go to the gym or do something that you know is good for you, like good for your.
Speaker 1: Soul, like find a counterbalance to that.
Speaker 3: So, say you had that day because.
Speaker 1: It's gonna come out of nowhere and you're just gonna be in it, or you're gonna get invited to eighty weddings and you have to go by yourself. You're gonna have that day, and once you have it, be like, Okay, I'm in this right now. Tomorrow morning, I'm waking up, I'm gonna take myself to breakfast, just me myself, and I'm gonna go to breakfast. And there's a very empowering feeling about that when you start taking care of yourself, so it helps lift those feelings naturally. And also I learned speaking of like that the new podcast that I dropped, I learned through one of the guests that's coming on, you can train your brain to get over things. And the only way to do that is by like learning something new and treating your brain like it's a muscle that you're trying to exercise. And so if you're really sad, and you keep being really sad and you get stuck in it, like Abby, pick yourself up. Say I'm gonna go teach myself to play pickleball today. I mean I want to. It's gonna suck to start, but then your brain's gonna naturally start to shift and say, Okay, I'm gonna pick up new things. This is what's gonna happen. It's like a.
Speaker 3: Pattern, a pattern of behavior.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, because yeah, that used to happen to me all the time, because when I'd go to concerts, I would always notice the couple's holding hands, always notice that that was the one thing. And it's like, why am I noticing in this? Probably because I was thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like when you think of a yellow car. You start seeing a yellow car like on the road. Yeah, because you're thinking about it. And I was like, just stop like thinking about that, you know, just realize that it's not your time now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, We're not trying to say down another path in your brain and say, Okay, nope, I'm going to focus on the singer in this moment, like for Abby with the concert, I'm gonna focus on the artist, or I'm going to focus.
Speaker 3: On how many red boots there are. Anything.
Speaker 1: It could be the stupidest thing, but if it helps you get through it, then it helps you get through it, right, So find your coping skills and lean into them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's great. That is weird. I used to think that all the time and be like, why are they couples here? There's all couples, And I'm like, Abby, just stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Just oh.
Speaker 3: I would go to weddings and be so depressed.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, I would put on my smile and be a great you know, guests or part of the wedding party, but watching people interact because I was the last one in so many cases, I just was like, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Smile because there's love in the room.
Speaker 1: And everybody's so happy, but I am miserable and this sucks for me. Yeah, you know, I like, it's not fun, it's it. And there's never gonna be someone who can say this is how you're gonna get through it, because it really just genuinely you gotta feel all the things that you're feeling and be sad sometimes and be happy sometimes and go through it. But I do think Abby's point is great of like really embracing that time in your life because it doesn't come back. No, you know, I hope that tomorrow you'll meet the person that you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. But until tomorrow, you better live it up because when that person comes and you're like, dang, I should have lived up my single life a little bit more, you know. Yeah, there's always regrets somewhere. So you're totally right spot on. All right, We're gonna take a quick break, will be right back. I think this came from Sadie, But my can eater like stick correct people's names. What are some of your favorite places in Nashville like to eat? I didn't even prepare you for this. I know you didn't, or I'll just like look at my email and I'll think of something. Yeah, do anything, activities, bars, I think the list could go on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Broadway, I love going to the stage. That's one of my favorites because they play more like nineties country music. I love that. Let's see and then I've already mentioned this before, but Lanny Wilson's Bar in the Dueling Pianos super good, so good. I love the diner for food. Downtown has the best like late night food.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've eaten there. For the late night foods.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you have to go. They have like a full menu and it is delicious. I get the pretzel It's like these pretzel sticks, like a big pretzel and you dip it in beer cheese.
Speaker 3: I love a pretzel cheese delicious.
Speaker 4: And then the chicken strips and fries so good. We uhould go there after, but no fry butts if you know. Oh my gosh, I've been doing that, like and he hasn't noticed. I didn't tell them either. I still haven't told him. Huh. I think I like distract him.
Speaker 1: I need you to like report back, like I need you to actually ask him if he's noticed.
Speaker 3: And he just ignores it and he loves you no matter what, because that's.
Speaker 1: Probably what it is.
Speaker 3: It's because like I'll ask, I'll be like, you didn't figure that out? He's like, yeah, no, I did for sure, like right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People, if you don't know, like I leave the ends of my fries, I still do it. What the part I bite down on? I pick the end I don't want to bite down on, like a crispy end or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let you leave it, which is why I dubbed them fry butts, and Abby will always have a plate if she gets fries of fry butts at the end. That's funny that he hasn't said anything I know.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Okay, let's see. In Midtown I love Hopsmith Tavern. I love eating there.
Speaker 3: Oh good brunch too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's fun there. They do have a really good brunch. And then I like in twelve South area, I love this store I love going to and has good gifts. It's called like serendipitous. Oh yeah, yeah, it's kind of by yes, is.
Speaker 1: Sara, Well that's the word. I don't know if it's called serendipity here I'll look at up while you're talking about it.
Speaker 4: Okay. Yeah, it's on twelve South area, which is really cool to walk around. I also love at Least barbecue. It is so delicious. It's my favorite barbecue place. But that whole area is just a street with like shops and restaurants. Yeah, and that's my favorite place to get serendipity. Okay, they have like jewelry and cute clothes.
Speaker 1: And have you gone to Fonda over there? It's the new Mexican restaurant. No, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. I love that whole area.
Speaker 4: Too, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But fondas a good little Mexican spot over there, Except that's the one that lunchboxs ond me I gave a bad review of.
Speaker 3: So whatever, what in the world?
Speaker 1: Well he went, He's like it's horrible, And I was like, dude, you're you want to talk about foody.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox is the foody of all foody is. And he's so he's like a critic is he foody?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, I'm like simple, I'm like that great guacamole. I'm also like he hated the guacamole. I was like, well, that's your fault because you ate three pounds. I'm pretty sure you're gonna hate guacamoy forever, right.
Speaker 4: I was like that, Yeah, that was your problem or your fault for ordering that crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Okay, any others you want to add to your list?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. That whole area you really can't miss with that. I like Frothy Monkey for coffee.
Speaker 1: It is really a good breakfast too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah they do. Oh my gosh. One of my favorite places, okay, it's on Charlotte Avenue. It's called Weird Stuff Cool Things, and they have all these like awesome like there's a Nashville sign with lights on it. That's where I got it, and it's in my house. But it's just it's kind of like a fancy thrift store. I'm like hiding found and I haven't gone, gou you need to go. And then the coffee place right next to it is Headquarters Coffee, Best Coffee.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's like a cute. It's literally a hole in the wall. I love but it's so great local.
Speaker 1: Have you got into the street car taps right next to that in that same area, because they have a.
Speaker 3: Loaf of bread and butter.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. What it's also just really good. They good food and drinks and stuff on Charlotte. I've never heard of that right in that same little area.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: The next time you go thrifting and you get your just pop over and gets a food.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I love that. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Is your neighbor's dog still messing up your yard? No?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, so awkward.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I put that note on his door. It was really nice. It's just like, hey, could you please pick up your dog's pooh? If this isn't you just ignore this. And I was walking down the street and I saw him and I was like, oh shoot, this is awkward. He's with the dog too, and I was like, oh no, and he's like, are you abby?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, hey, yeah, he wrote your name on the note.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Because I just was like, you're not gonna, yeah, I put what I lived in. It's gonna be passive aggressive, and you're it's not going to get handled right if I just put this note, because he's not going to know whose house it was. And then he's two doors down, so like I was like, to avoid any future awkwardness, I'll just put my name and I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's future awkwardness.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I'm Abby, and yes I did put the note on your door. And he's like, I'm so sorry, Like my roommate had been letting him out. He kind of blamed the roommate. I was like, I don't know, but anyway, roommate, do you know there is I was like, yeah, I don't think you can fully blaming the roommate for like one hundred percent of this, but anyway, he was like, my roommate's been letting him out and he didn't he didn't know he was going in your yard. And I was like, oh, no, totally fine, you're good. And the next day he picked all of it up. He like, I'm like, I seriously think it would have been like two grocery bags full of pooh oh my god. It was a lot. I mean, it was every step. If it was like one or two, I wouldn't have cared literally every step.
Speaker 1: There could be some roommate involvement there, but he also probably was just like nobody's gonna.
Speaker 3: Care, you know, but if you have a big drunk.
Speaker 1: It's a lot like its ritt me.
Speaker 3: He's like ten tiny like they.
Speaker 4: Pile up, okay, because I have a tiny yard, so it's like there's there's not much room and I always take my trash and I was just walking on it and I was like, oh my god, this needs is stop.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he has it stopped completely.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, they take him out on a leash. It's really awkward. I see him all the time and I'm so awkward. I'm just like, hey, you probably secretly hate me.
Speaker 1: Well, but you know what, at least you figured it out and at least the person was nice, and I would be like, you know, even if he like took me, he probably took the awkwardness out of it by blaming it on the roommate, right, and at least he's now doing it.
Speaker 4: No, I have no shit. Yeah, like we handled it great. It went awesome.
Speaker 1: I've lost some very nice adults me too. Great interactions.
Speaker 4: I mean it works when you're nice, you just ask something to it. I think it works.
Speaker 1: So it's true it was good.
Speaker 3: It could have gone worse. You could end up having like poop on your doorsteps.
Speaker 4: So exactly. Well, the things that, like Lunchbox is telling me to do I don't even know what he was saying to do, but I'm glad I didn't do whatever he wanted me to do.
Speaker 1: That's true. What is your most rewarding thing about being on the radio, Ronnie of Maryland.
Speaker 4: I would say I even had someone call me today and they're just like me doing the half marathon, like my story of saying it like inspired her to do like a marathon. I think stuff like that when they say you inspired them. I love getting messages like that, like me starting guitar, Like they're like, oh, you know, I just tried something I never thought I would ever be able to do. So I think I think that would be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the connectivity, yes with people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like knowing that you can do anything. I guess you think you can't, like I didn't have you did any Yeah, like I didn't. I just didn't ever think i'd be able to play guitar or you know, record a song, like I didn't think I would do that. I wasn't good enough being in Nashville. Everybody's so good that I just I wasn't good enough. But that doesn't matter. You don't have to be the best, to do what you want to do, and like reach growing because of radio. Look at me, Wow, so proud.
Speaker 1: That was not sarcastic that I was serious. I'm proud of you. You are growing. I'm pretty sure you would have came on Best Bits three years ago and we're like a lot more timid and not as confident in any of that. Look at you now, Yeah, I would have.
Speaker 4: Been like, I don't know, I'm bad at everything.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, but not anymore not bad. If you could live anywhere besides Nashville, where would you live? This is one of our last questions. Haley in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I think I would say like Denver or somewhere in Colorado. I think it's so pretty there. I love Mountain so much. But I also love the beach. So this is very hard because I honestly do think of this beach.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 4: You think I am. Yeah, I know that's the thing, but I don't really want to live in California. And I like the West Coast beaches. They're so pretty.
Speaker 1: They are so pretty, but so are Florida beaches.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think about this all the time. So this is a great question, because.
Speaker 1: I don't think all the time. It does not have an answer for you.
Speaker 4: I don't I wonder this. I'm like, wait, maybe I could split up, like, you know, do Colorado for five years retirement.
Speaker 1: You know, like where you live one year half of the year, and then you move down to Florida for the other half.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna do. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. So I will do Colorado early. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Colorado half the year, Florida the other half.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Abby's retiring really.
Speaker 1: In the beach. All right, we're wrapping up here. Abby, thank you for coming on, answering our listener questions, hanging out with me for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been fun. On more of my dms or I had one of my DM's.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Do you want to answer that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Give it to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, let's see.
Speaker 1: If you're okay. I should have had right away right now you're not. It's fine. I kind of threw it out there.
Speaker 4: Oh here we go. Okay. So Lil Lily in North Carolina said, I'm thirty two and having a hard time dating. I'm just so tired and done with people. How do you suggest getting over dating dating burnout? And also how involved on dating apps? Like were you before you were in your relationship? Hmmm, that's a tough one dating burnout. Oh I remember that so much. That's why I limited mind to an hour per date and just do like a coffee date. Don't make it this whole grand thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and I think you should allow the burnout to exist, Like if you're done with dating for a while, be done with dating for a while. There is no requirement of you to go on a date every single nat or every single week, like, do.
Speaker 3: It as your mood flows.
Speaker 1: Because if you go on dates when you are miserable and you're tired of this and you're tired of saying this is my favorite color, this is where I'm fun and you're just bored of it, you're you're not even gonna give a chance to the person you're on a day with. M So, if you're burnt out, take a break, like genuinely take a break and just hang out for.
Speaker 3: A few days or a few weeks or whatever it is you need.
Speaker 1: And then when you jump back in, I think Abby has your best advice is like don't go so hard if you are going hard, like keep it short, keep it sweet and simple.
Speaker 3: Like people do all.
Speaker 1: These elaborate big first dates, and they never make sense, especially in the dating age today, because you're probably not gonna go on a second day with them, probably like the chances are less to go on a second date at this point. So I think Abby's advice is great if you're experiencing burnout with the dates and then taking your breaks where you need them. For me, for meeting a man in uniform, I had just actually gotten off the apps for a while because I had had my burnout face and was tired of them. Got back on, but actually I had I think I've talked about this a little bit where I really revamped my hinge to be very intentional. I realized that I was given off too fun like let's hang out vibes, where I wanted to be giving off I want to date and marry somebody. Actually it's what I want to do, and so I revamped my whole hinge to be very just more serious, engaged. Was still some flirty, like, still my personalities in it, but it was really intentional of what I was putting on there versus it being just like, oh a throwaway, Okay, I'm on the dating apps, this is how I might meet somebody. I was really intentional about it, and then a few days later we matched. So I credit that to that specifically because of just the way that my situation changed, I think in a way in my headspace of where I was at, I think that's what happened in mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that is the key. Yeah, like putting exactly what you're looking for, because then you're not going to have all these the ones that you're tired of. They're not going to be coming at you. They're gonna actually be probably decent or have similar goals or relationship goals or whatever. If you just have like not looking for a hookup, you know, Like I think I put that. I was so tired of it. I was just like, not looking for hookup. Now, I'm not like, so I stop asking me. I was really irritated, and I was just like, that's what I did. I made it very clear. So those guys and SIP left and you're not even gonna come across them.
Speaker 1: So and even just putting in your little relationship part where it's like, what are you looking for by saying I literally said I was looking for my partner and people would still come on our thing and I was looking.
Speaker 3: For fun, and I was like, where did these signals get crossed?
Speaker 1: So not even just doing that is enough, Like you have to be so intentional with your prompts and everything. And don't get me wrong, there's a way to be overly serious. If you're like I need this, this and this and this is all I want. Yeah, that's going to be a turn off. I just mean be like, hey, I'm looking for somebody who really loves his dog and he likes to eat. Dude. I just specifically what you're looking for, and I think that will help in narrowing down who you're going on dates with and then hopefully in turn, also avoid some of that burnout because you're just going on dates with the wrong people. Right, it is a numbers game. Though. Dating is a numbers game. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looking back, I didn't even try. I really did not try. I was so over it, Like I just be like, hey, that was like my opening line. I was just like, I'm not even gonna get creative anymore.
Speaker 1: But you don't deserve my creativity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. But then it worked because he was like, do you want to go out with me? Or will you go out with me this Friday? Like what are you doing? And he made a plan, and I'm like, that's how it works. That's how they get you. They make a plan. And I was like, okay, make it plan.
Speaker 1: But also I don't know about for yours, but for ours, we maybe exchanged like two or three messages back and it was like we were already going out.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I didn't like messaging all that.
Speaker 1: There were so many pin pals, so many pinpals on the dating mapp who were like they just wanted to sit there and chat with you, and I'm like, I, if we're meeting, let's do let's.
Speaker 4: Not don't waste time.
Speaker 1: So if you run into those, maybe just don't, like, don't engage with him and try and find one who's really genuinely intentional about meeting you. On the other side too, hmm yep, because the burnout also comes and just sending on the messages and having endless empty conversations for no reason.
Speaker 4: Right, That's what it was like. You would just open up your app and I'm like, oh, my gosh, another how are you today? Like, no, let's just let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's just say favorite color is blue.
Speaker 1: I am the youngest of four, I'm a vegetarian. It's like, do I have to tell you all this anymore?
Speaker 3: I'll something original and then be like, let's go on a date.
Speaker 4: Cool exactly.
Speaker 1: That's great And that's literally what man in uniform did and it sounds like that's what yours is. Did your have a nickname? Is he still?
Speaker 4: She said cheese head?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what cheesehead did too, So yeah, you know, do that.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 1: That's all we got.
Speaker 3: We're getting out of here.
Speaker 4: Tell me where they can find you on Instagram at Abbey Lee Anderson, on x at Singing Abbey.
Speaker 1: All right, and I am at web Girl Morgan. Please check out my new podcast take this personally, and please follow the show at Bobby Bunch A lots of content up there. All right.
Speaker 3: That is all peace, goodbye everybody.
Speaker 1: Hie.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 4: Bobby Bomb Show and follow at web
Speaker 2: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.