Speaker 1: It's the best Bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Best Bits, everybody.
Speaker 3: I hope you're excited to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. Before we get into it, check out part one. In part three this weekend with Lunchbox. Part one, we catch up on life, which always fun.
Speaker 2: You may get a little bit different side of Lunchbox than you're used to.
Speaker 3: You get to just hear different stories than we maybe talk about on the Big show.
Speaker 2: And then Part three listener Q and A.
Speaker 3: And there's kind of a funny bit that happens at the beginning of Western Q and A that has to do with Lunchbox and punishment this week, so check it out. But if you don't want, that's okay too. The reason you are here is to catch up on the show, so let's do it. Lunchbox asked the show a bathroom etiquette question. He was in the bathroom, didn't close the stall in a situation, and somebody made a comment, and now he's like.
Speaker 2: Did I do something wrong?
Speaker 3: And the show for once might have collectively agreed on one side.
Speaker 4: Number seven bathroom, Medicut. Question from launch Box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and girls don't have this problem because I assume they always close the door when they go in to go to the bathroom in their stalls.
Speaker 4: But if you're by the way.
Speaker 6: Guys, yeah, okay, yeah, we've never walked into a women's bathroom.
Speaker 4: We don't know if you guys like the doors open, it does doesn't the seeming character.
Speaker 2: But we shut the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no doors open at all in women's reshrooms. There's no like urinals anything like that.
Speaker 6: Like you have doors, have doorslob but I mean, y'all have doors and you elect to leave it away.
Speaker 4: That's his question.
Speaker 5: That's my etiquette question. Thank you for leading me there, Amy. So you know, if the stalls, you know, are there and you got to use one and you just have to urinate, and so you're not sitting down, So I go into the stall and I don't close the door behind me because you're just urinating, and.
Speaker 4: Just say, pere, you're trying to use a big wire. And it's funny.
Speaker 5: Because that's the technical term.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, You're good, all right?
Speaker 5: So I have to go pee, and uh, the urinals are full, So I go in the stall and I don't close the door, and some guy from the one of the sales do watch it in, turns the corner and goes, oh, you could at least close the door, and I'm like, it's the same thing as me standing at a urinal.
Speaker 4: Was he being serious or was the kidding now? He felt like.
Speaker 5: Kind of a noise any kind of At the end.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like a friend.
Speaker 5: I don't know him. He was like, could at least close the door? And then he went to the stall next to me, and I was like, wait, guys closed the door when they're just peeing in the stall. I've never heard of that. So the question is, are you supposed to close the door when you're peeing in a stall?
Speaker 4: I'd be curious to know what the girls think first.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess I don't think y'all would have to because your urinals don't have doors and you've got the little protectors on the side. So yeah, no, I would think that you wouldn't have to.
Speaker 2: So you vote no, leave it open if you want.
Speaker 3: Morgan, Yeah, I feel like you guys are already pee openly in the urinals.
Speaker 2: Why would you close the door.
Speaker 3: Then I feel like the only time you close the door is in another scenario. So if you're like facing the toilet and the doors open, you know what's happened.
Speaker 4: If you walk into someone sitting on it with the door open, probably that's weird. I'm out. I'm out. I'm not even standing in that bathroom like I'm out because I don't know what's about to happen next. But you know, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Like, if you're on the stall and you're peeing, you're standing up, who cares unless you're.
Speaker 7: One of those people that pull their pants all the way down to people.
Speaker 4: We were not. Even when we were in Austin, there was a guy who worked on a morning show who got butt naked to stand up a journal Yeah that's messed up, took all his clothes off, but also would take all his clothes off to go sit on the toilet as well. And you would walk in and you would see a pile of clothes.
Speaker 5: But you know, doesn't bow.
Speaker 6: They've been doing it, Like I went to high school with the guy that did that.
Speaker 4: But because that's how you've been doing it, that your honor. It's I've always been doing it. Well, you're not off that it was the most bizarre thing that they would have to get butt naked to use the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I wonder makes me think of that guy from high school, Like, I wonder where is he now and does.
Speaker 4: He start to do that?
Speaker 6: He probably still do you still have to do it, because I remember all of our friends would talk about it and be like, it's so weird he has to take all this clothes off to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: But where does that come from? Do your parents like.
Speaker 2: Okay, time to take your clothes off and some.
Speaker 4: Time to go pie maybe but naked.
Speaker 5: Maybe. When you're a kid, you have a problem like peeing on your clothes, so your parents take them all lot you don't want to and then you just so.
Speaker 4: Then you turn three, well three or four, however you are when you don't pee on yourself.
Speaker 6: Anymore, you're way older than that, kind of right.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. I don't know kids when the kids not pee on themselves anymore?
Speaker 7: Oh, so they're really old man. Yeah, I mean, I'm like, did you just pee on yourself?
Speaker 5: Like why why is your him with peeing on it? Like what?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But I mean I would say, maybe when.
Speaker 4: Do you kids get potty trained? Okay, three, three or four?
Speaker 6: Your potty train doesn't mean you don't well.
Speaker 4: I still peel myself sometimes too, but I don't do it normally. But yeah, taking your clothes off, Hey, Mike, what's your research a why people do that? Like, is there some sort of it's not a sexual thing.
Speaker 6: At all, you know, sensory thing maybe like you're you don't feel you have to feel really comfortable, nothing on you to be able to go to the bathroom, you know, because sometimes your clothes bother you. My daughters are sensitive to certain sounds of clothes or touch of clothes, and she has to take it off immediately.
Speaker 4: Some individuals choose to remove all their clothes while using the bathroom, and the reasons vary. For some, it's a matter of personal comfort, feeling more relaxed and free when naked. Others may have learned this behavior early on, perhaps on toilet training, making it a habitual practice. Additionally, some may associate it with a primal or more natural experience, especially when it comes to number two.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Oh, so I saw this guy talking about how we are using the bathroom all wrong.
Speaker 4: He just wants to take views.
Speaker 6: No, he doesn't. I can tell you hang on a bar over it just fall No, but can I show yours that weird?
Speaker 2: That feels weird?
Speaker 4: Both can happen, Yes, both can happen us. We would like you to show us and it will be weird, but we're here for it. Just says ask me about Stephalus. You can show us whatever the move is, Yeah, do it in that chair. Hmm.
Speaker 2: Just feels you.
Speaker 5: Brought it up all thought.
Speaker 6: I can't like, you're not gonna be razing or screen grab it or do anything with it.
Speaker 4: What are you doing hitting us with that?
Speaker 2: Don't clip this because that just feels weird.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're the one that brought it over because I thought.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, are we doing that? He said, no, this is okay. Let's take the bathroom out of it. He said, you should be sitting like this.
Speaker 4: All the time when you're doing here's the chair.
Speaker 6: You don't even have to be in the chair. He was just talking about let me finish this part before I walk away from my mic. He was talking about how you we need to open up our hips more and we're making our hips like we're doing a disservice to ourselves sitting in a chair the way that we do, Like we should be doing all of our activities like this, not even just going to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: You have a mic at the chair now, im he's walking into the chair. It should be like, dude, if she was the bathroom the chair, this is greatest bet ever. Yes, we are getting in the chair, Mike, me grab the mic. Why did you just break everything on my desk?
Speaker 7: Amy, the chairs, the toilet, go ahead.
Speaker 4: This is why people get naked on these bathroom because they can't control.
Speaker 6: All because like if I was reading your book, okay, we're not going to the bathroom because inappropriate.
Speaker 4: You're the one that it made me think of it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if my hips can do it.
Speaker 6: He was like folding laundry like this, like everything's like this, suating, everything's like this, Like he'd be like folding laundry, he'd be reading a book, he'd be answering emails.
Speaker 4: Get this camera.
Speaker 6: So then he said, okay, when it's time to go to the bathroom. He gets up on like.
Speaker 4: This, stands on the toilet like this, feet on the on.
Speaker 6: The yes like this, how he does everything on the he lives his life. He's like, if you're not letting this like here, who.
Speaker 4: Are you following?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: What else are you watching?
Speaker 6: Have you following? But hepped up in my algorithm and what was really disturbing? I'm like, white cotton pants.
Speaker 4: Okay, now he's no, it wasn't.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, this is real because I'm concerned with my hips and my aging and taking care of my body and my bones. And he said, and like being flexible, and he said, we're messing when we're sitting like this. He's like, it's so traditional toilet or toilet or desk or the toilet.
Speaker 4: More than three minutes, my leg goes to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's why you're gonna go squatty potty. Guys, I don't know what you're waiting on.
Speaker 4: Get on board. I don't that's make what Amy's doing. She's squating on top of the lee.
Speaker 6: No, that's stand on. I don't even follow him. He's in my algorithm here to show you.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want anymore. Okay, everybody, thank you, thank you, and we get out of the segment.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: We all have that one body part that doesn't quite work exactly like.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of how bodies work sometime, especially as you get older. And so the show decided to share their most jacked up body parts. And this is in reference to a celebrities body part that.
Speaker 2: Got photographed and it's kind of going viral.
Speaker 3: So the show shared that and also their most jacked up body parts. And this segment kind of made me feel a little weird, and then I started looking at my body like, oh dang, I got a lot of jacked up parts.
Speaker 4: Number six, We're gonna go around the room, be honest, share your most jacked up body part. Now, I want to show you a picture as you'll look here in the studio on the screen, this is Lebron James's foot, and it's not from being injured. It's from playing basketball his whole life. And when you do that much running and cutting, jumping, your foot just starts to be shaped differently. And so this is his foot, his pinky toe is basically that is that nasty.
Speaker 2: So it's like the binding.
Speaker 4: It's not from an injury, it's from repetitive of running, cutting, stopping over. I mean thirty years of basketball because he's forty terrible. More than so, it's foots jacked up.
Speaker 5: I bring rose.
Speaker 4: You know what I would trade? Do I take that foot for?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well that's not Yeah, I mean that that that's tough. But he's out on the beach, just chilling. He didn't care. He's Lebron James. He's got jacked up foot. You know that jacked up foot didn't made a millions of dollars and arguably the best or second best basketball player ever. What's your most jacked up body part? Anybody want volunteer to go first? I will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's not that bad. But my feet are disgusting. Like I have my big toe on my right foot takes a right turn like ninety degrees, like I playing soccer, got kicked.
Speaker 4: And it just so an injury not broke. Maybe I would, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I would assume that's what happened, and maybe it broke. But I mean my toes are just jacked and they kind of look like that.
Speaker 4: Oh sports injuries. I have a couple of those that didn't about saying that because that sounds me. It sounds cool manly. Ye okay, anything else? No, I mean no, it's not true anything else. You can't touch your shoulders.
Speaker 7: Your arms are jack that's huge.
Speaker 5: Oh oh well, it's not something you can see though.
Speaker 4: We can't when you can't touch your shoulder.
Speaker 5: I cannot touch my shoulders.
Speaker 4: You are correct, you can't. Like there are things you can't do.
Speaker 5: You can't stretch myself on the back. I can't.
Speaker 7: You can't pat yourself on that.
Speaker 5: I can't pat myself on the back. I can't touch my shoulders. I can't turn my palms up to the sky like that is.
Speaker 4: Like when the macarena came. He can have fouled a lawsuit because he wasn't able to do it right. Yeah, he's like, this is not a fair danser when.
Speaker 7: He's so cereal, it's like the spoons of shovel.
Speaker 4: He can they can't do it. I can't turn the arm. Okay, Amy, what's your most jacked out body part?
Speaker 6: My right ear lobe.
Speaker 5: That's not right.
Speaker 4: I've never noticed it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, it's the one where my earring ripped all the way through. And then we had a doctor lucky com and sew it up. But it's still just a mess because now I have less of an ear lobe because she had to like pull the skin and just it looks gross and weird.
Speaker 4: Do you ever wear your hair back fully or are you only on my right ear so you're conscious of it?
Speaker 2: It bothers you, Yeah, it bothers me.
Speaker 6: And when I wear certain types of ear rings, it just looks all gross and like the hole is and it's not her fault. The other one's getting that way. But like even my kids will point out, like if I have my hair and a ponytail and my depending on what earrings I'm wearing, like gids me like, mom, ew, what's going on your ear And I'm like, suck.
Speaker 4: That sucks. But you're the one that ripped it out though, right, I ripped it out. But could they got caught in a short or something? Is that right?
Speaker 6: In junior high, my earring got caught in the lunchline and some girls sweater and she started walking and pulled it and it ripped it, so it made the hole and then just slowly over time the hole got bigger and bigger and bigger until there's just a little bit of skin left.
Speaker 4: And what did you do to rip it? I felt like you did that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had hoops in and we were at my son's birthday party and I was talking with my hands like I do, and my hand hit my earring and I guess it just hit at the right and the sudden everyone's like, Amy, your ear ring's on the ground, but the back is still in it like like. And then I held my ear and I was like, oh, and my ear looked like a like a lizard's tongue, you know, just split. So my ear lobe, my right ear loave, to be specific, is pretty jacked up.
Speaker 4: Okay, but still probably not your most.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you think that's not my most jacked Oh, you.
Speaker 4: Have a tail that's pretty jacked up, comes out and like wiggles on. You're happy.
Speaker 6: I forgot about that, So I will back you up on the fact that my tailbone is pretty nasty.
Speaker 4: No, it is a nasty it's it's pretty weird. Original, it's original. It's yeah, it's original.
Speaker 2: It's a tail eddie.
Speaker 7: So mine's not too obvious. But I cut my left index finger when I was sharpening a knife and they had to do surgery with They sowed that the little tenin back together. But now when it my hand rests, my finger just stays straight.
Speaker 4: You can't rest your pointer finger, not really.
Speaker 7: I can close it to close it and grab things, but if it just rests how it rests, you're always pointing. I'm always pointing. So if I'm driving with my left hand on the wheel, I'm always pointing at the driver ahead of it.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know that.
Speaker 6: Well, at least just your pointer finger and not your middle finger, and that we will always be up and too. Like, my boyfriend has something similar that happens with this pinky, and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I say, Pete, I thought we were going somewhere else.
Speaker 6: No, but every time he picks up a drink, his pinky is sticking out, and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: It may not be why some people just drink like that, it's pretty I have three that I listed. I have tiny nipples. What really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Never noticed that they're normally small?
Speaker 6: I have not noticed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank that's a good thing.
Speaker 6: It's a good thing we haven't noticed.
Speaker 4: I don't sit here in my shirt off all the time. Yeah, but I have abnormally tiny nipples, which is weird. I have in this one you don't really see, but have a weird like double jointed thumb that comes into play a lot where it's just always like this, whoa and so, but it will stay back in that second joint A lot of times I have to like purposefully keep it in the front joint so it doesn't look weird. The other one is on my first have a massive head. That shows baby right. A lot of people have big heads. But about my massive head. When I get a haircut, I have moles on my head and they like have to go through a mountain range sometimes, and so the moles on my head don't go Oh yeah, it sucks. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 7: You can never really shave your head.
Speaker 4: Huh. I did once My mom cried, Oh.
Speaker 7: That's not nice.
Speaker 4: That's why I said that's not nice. Yeah, so tiny nipples leads the pack weird thumb and then have moles that you can't see on my massive head. But when I get a haircut by somebody the first time and they have to like comb through it, don't. It's like speed can't. They're combing too fast the speed bunkster to slow them down. So my whole body's weird. That miss My biggest one is there one that you're like you didn't do?
Speaker 6: I mean your eyes Oh, the eyes is a good one.
Speaker 7: Pretty jacked up.
Speaker 4: You can't you look at them intel color blind?
Speaker 6: Well you can't look at my tailbone and tail wearing something tight.
Speaker 4: You can if you can actually see it. My my right eye doesn't work, but they moved the same way. You wouldn't know my right eye doesn't.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, lunchbok similar like you. I mean, I guess he would have to like do his arms for you to see you.
Speaker 4: So you see over there sometimes like why is he moving his hands like that? And he said, well, I can't turn my hands over like you said. If he's eating cereal, you're like, did someone teach him how to eat? But he can't it can't tie tie really no.
Speaker 5: I can't do it. Like if my collar in the back is messed up, it's like really hard to.
Speaker 7: He can't button the top button.
Speaker 5: That really hard, really hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just like attacking my brain.
Speaker 6: What No, I wasn't you you attacked my tailbone.
Speaker 4: That's a physical thing. Yeah, that's not an attack. That's a physical thing that you've brought up many times.
Speaker 6: You've got your brain in your eyes many times.
Speaker 4: But me, you're like, I think it could be your anxiety and depression, and I'm like, I'm saying that's kind of what it felt like.
Speaker 2: Well, fine, attack my hormones.
Speaker 4: I don't need to. I don't need.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Last weekend was Easter and Bobby, Amy and Eddie all had some stories to share from the big holiday weekend, so we talked about that. They involved Arkansas, a Golden Bunny, and Charleston.
Speaker 4: Number five. How was your weekend?
Speaker 6: It was really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just Charleston. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And first thing, when I saw Ray this morning, I was like, you're right, Charleston's amazing. I'm obsessed, Like I already want to go back. I'd never been before and I never knew how quaint and amazing it was. And Ray just looked at me and goes, yeah, he goes, I really feel like that's exactly how Marica was supposed to be. And then we ruined it. But Charleston, it just it's so perfect.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 6: I mean we did a lot of just well eating they have really good food, and then walking around and just seeing the sights. And we were there for less than forty eight hours, so we didn't have time to do a lot of the museums because we were trying to just rest and be and go with the flow. But there's just good shopping, even just window shopping and trying stuff on and being like, oh, let's pop in here and grab a bite to eat. Like the food was so amazing.
Speaker 4: We went to Arkansas. I went to Fetteville. That's where my Kaylin's sister and her brother in law lives, and then her parents came over. So we did all Easter weekend there and went to church and came home after church yesterday. It was good, had a good time. It's just kids are a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I like those kids. Kids I didn't. I don't like. I don't know how I could do it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, but also you're only with them. Yes, I'm sure you do like them, but you're also were only with them for how long?
Speaker 4: The baby wasn't that they have? Like the baby? The baby doesn't make any noise at all. It's pretty awesome. And the nephew is great. He's just a boy and he runs through stuff and he hit me right in the nuts. He jumped on me, hit I mean straight elbow right in the nuts. And he was like ha ha ha. I'm like, yeah, one day, I'm saved. I made a note. I'm gonna get it back. So it's about thirteen. I'm gonna get them right back. I'm a nut right, got on my phone, saved up for sure. Yeah. We had a good weekend and then obviously WrestleMania was like night, what do you think about that ending?
Speaker 6: Amy, I have no idea? What?
Speaker 4: No, come on, we know you watched.
Speaker 6: I really didn't tell me about it.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 4: John Cena is the champion again. He announ set the record for the most title.
Speaker 6: But it means it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of a real Well, okay, you're like my wife, now I'm watching it. She's like, are you watching a play?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you have no idea that these guys are three hundred pounds. Yes, it's theatrics, but it's the most athletic theatrics ever. They're doing backflips off of the three hundred pounds. They're two twenty. So no one thinks it's real and it's insulting. Whenever someone goes, you know, what's fake? Of course everybody knows. I'm not even to say it's fake because they get hurt. They're freaking cut and bloody. But it was awesome, and it's awesome that it's on Peacock because you have to pay for pay per views anymore. But the final match kind of sucked. Cody lost the championship Sena and I like Sena, but it just wasn't a good end. Cody Roads America, Night Americ. Come on, you know that?
Speaker 6: Do you know that? No? I don't.
Speaker 4: Eddie had a weird Easter question. What was it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Like, do you get your spouse or your significant other a gift? Because I woke up and the Easter Bunny came to my house and I had a gift and I was a big golden bunny. And I'm like, oh, I didn't get anything, but.
Speaker 4: You didn't get anything.
Speaker 7: It's for my wife. Yeah, my wife got me a golden bunny.
Speaker 4: Oh you got so you got something.
Speaker 7: I got it, but I didn't incur anything. And I'm like, am I an idiot for not getting her something for Easter?
Speaker 4: But had she gotten you Easter gifts every other year? You're an idiot if she's gotten you a gift every year of your marriage and yet you still don't know to get her one bag Eddie married.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I guess, like if I look back, I guess every Easter I have something, if it's just like a box of candy or like a big egg, I usually have something.
Speaker 6: And this year you finally wonder, like should I get her or something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it was a big golden bunny. I like, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: What's in it? Like chocolate?
Speaker 4: Chocolate? I don't think traditionally Easter is a gift holiday. However, if it is a tradition in your house, then yes. And if she's gotten you a gift every year of your marriage, and yeah, this is the one year you're like, should I get her something back? That's problem. I'm being an idiot.
Speaker 7: Do you get something?
Speaker 4: No, because it's not that's not a thing with us.
Speaker 6: I bet once you'll have kids, you might do the whole. Yeah, because the Easter money will come and that makes it a whole experience. But I must say I was watching some stuff on social media with like every all the details of it for some families in the morning, and I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, When did Easter turn into like a second Christmas?
Speaker 4: Well, it's like prom now too with promposals, like everything is elevated because of social media, Like that's why there's an elevation of everything because they want to show it off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were doing like this is my Easter hall and I was like what, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: It's all based on social media. Yeah, well and being able to flex. Look at all this, Like my nephew got a big the easter money came to the house knocked on the door, which I got to say knocked. It's a pretty heavy knock. I was like, Easter money, you're strong, like aggressive knock. And then he goes out and there was a big basket and some eggs and stuff, and so it was all out there, but it was ended rained every day we were there, so there was no like going to hunt eggs. Easter Bunny was like I am not getting wet, and so left the basket at the front door for the whole time.
Speaker 6: We had an Easter egg hunt last night and it was interesting. I'd never experienced anything like this. And I was at my boyfriend's dad's house and he hides the eggs every year for his grandkids, and there's like ninety eggs hid in the yard. But they don't put anything in the eggs, just in case they don't get found. That way, there's not like food stuck out there for so they're all plastic and there there's nothing in it. But as you collect them, then he has a chart when you get inside, and the eggs are currency and you can buy things with your plastic eggs, and.
Speaker 4: The musters at Easter, yes are David Easters.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it was pretty genius and I never see anything like it, so I'm sure other people do it and you can look it up, but if you want to do that with your family next year, I was like, oh, this is and then it has the kids like have to like make decisions and count and spend it like it's money. So it's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully it's not like you have to get ten thousand eggs. No, no, no, you get one stuffy That's what happens at David Bust and you're like all these tickets and it's like you get one tiny key chain stuff in there.
Speaker 6: I mean there's some teenage boys that are gonson. So there was like golf balls and like other things and you could spin your eggs on whatever you wanted to get from the grab bag.
Speaker 4: You did that here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last night a night hunt.
Speaker 6: Well, let's I guess is that a hunt was at four pm before night though it was a dinner Sorry no, sorry. We flew in from Charleston and then went over there and they were delaying the hunt because we were coming, and then the kids hunted, and then after the hunt, at like five, we ate dinner.
Speaker 4: Got it? Yeah that makes all the sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Aby was driving on the highway and something happened with a motorcycle and it's kind of a mess.
Speaker 2: She feels one way.
Speaker 3: But we've had a lot of listeners call in that our motorcycle riders, and they've.
Speaker 2: Shared some different perspectives.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of feelings, thoughts and things happening around this particular story. But I'm allow her to set it up for you share the whole thing, and then from there your opinions are your own.
Speaker 4: Number four, Amy had something scary happen to her. What I would like to ask the room is don't jump in on making fun of her driving. Yeah, because it's not all she tells the story. I know, but we're gonna let it all the way finish because we have jokes based on I'm sure you do the past fifteen years, right, but.
Speaker 6: I'm going to tell you what happened was uncalled for.
Speaker 4: Okay, then go because we're not going to make a joke. We would just want to hear the story.
Speaker 6: Okay. So you know how sometimes people on motorcycles on the highway will ride in between cars like in the where you're not supposed to. It's illegal, it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: I don't know that it's illegal. Some states it's legal, some states it's not.
Speaker 6: What it feels very illegal. Yeah, yeah, reckless and unnecessary. So I'm merging into traffic. There's lots of traffic on the highway. So at this point, like when I'm getting to where I'm going, like a merge into the lane. I'm going maybe one mile an hour, about to be zero. Like I'm going so.
Speaker 4: Slow you can't really go one mile. And now I'm zero. It's not hard to do hyperbole and then go ahead.
Speaker 6: It's like, okay, I've I've merged in, so it feels like I'm going nothing. And then I stopped and then all of a sudden, like the side of my car boom, I hear that, and then this this. These two guys on a Ninja.
Speaker 4: So something hits your car, Yes.
Speaker 6: Like one of those fast ninja motorcycle things. I don't know the brand, but it's not a Harley. It's not like you know, two guys chilling on their Harley. These are guys that have a need for speed, and they are dangerous and irresponsible. Because they came and purposefully slammed my side mirror on the passenger side. I guess they felt like maybe because they were riding in that middle lane and when I merged, I guess did I cut them off? I don't know, because they're not supposed to be doing what they were doing, But I guess they were mad at me, so to retaliate, they slammed my passenger side mirror, bent it all the way back. But the slamm was so loud I thought they hit my car. So I guess there are two guys riding on the same bike together.
Speaker 4: The first like dumb and dumber, aren't they really? They were arms wrapped around the other dudes. Yes, two do hilarious.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm assuming guys like they had helmets on, but and only men would behave this way, completely ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, man could be upfront, one that could be in the back.
Speaker 6: Well, then the woman flipped me off because the man up front slammed the mirror and bent it back like until I pulled over and got where I was going, and I was nervous to pull my mirror back, thinking it was gonna snap off or something. Luckily it wasn't broken, but bent it all the way back. So boom, I hear that, and I'm thinking, oh my gosh, they just hit my car, and then they she turns back or he turns back. Now you have convinced that maybe it was a girl and flips me off. I mean, it was the most aggressive response to day. Were the ones doing something wrong. All I was doing is emerging into a lane, and my my nervous system took probably about thirty minutes to recover because I thought I had been hit, and then I was aggressively assaulted with a finger, a middle finger.
Speaker 4: A couple of things.
Speaker 6: It felt like a lot.
Speaker 4: They must have done that before to know you can hit a rear view like that, pop it back and then it not actually break off.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's nothing that they could guarantee that that wasn't going to break it must.
Speaker 4: Be any but it must be a move they do to know that it's actually not going to break it off. Okay, well, especially if they did it so efficiently, like if it just took one pop and all of a sudden it's popped back like they they must do that a bit too.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sucks, Absolutely sucks. I'd have been scared too. I'd have thought they hit my car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Three, did you chase after them at all or anything?
Speaker 6: No? Okay, I was in traffic.
Speaker 4: Four What are the odds you really cut them off? Now, I'm going to go back to.
Speaker 6: No, if you're riding that middle lane, but maybe I did. But there, if they're if they're coming up elane trying to pass, all of us are sitting in traffic like normal peace, Like I just feel like you should have to sit in traffic as well. But they were riding up. So then when I merged over, Here's what I'm thinking happened, Like maybe they're coming up this middle lane and I merge over kind of cut them off a little bit because they're going fast and I'm not. And then they come up along my passenger side and boom assault my car.
Speaker 4: Lane splitting here is not legal.
Speaker 6: Okay, So there you have it. They were breaking the law and they got mad at me for driving normal.
Speaker 4: That sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you. You did not deserve that. I can't find any reason that that's even funny because lane splitting is not legal here. There are states like California where it is legal.
Speaker 6: But I just felt like, what is what? Like, why would you do that to somebody? Like they were so angry at me and I even if even if I had done something wrong, it was an accident, and the way they responded was just aggressive.
Speaker 4: If you had done something wrong and it was legal, I could understand them going you're not watching out for bikers.
Speaker 6: Pay attention you is like, maybe they could say that to me, but they don't have to bang my mirror and flip me off. They could turn and say, pay attention to you, idiot. That would be better for my system.
Speaker 4: Preferred that more than the finger, though. Let's say they slapped that. Still they slapped your side of view, would you have preferred they go, hey, idiot, don't do that, or.
Speaker 6: Flip you off, Hey idiot, don't do thatt.
Speaker 4: It how many times have you eve been flipped off in the past five years by other cars?
Speaker 6: I mean just a couple of times fast by that she's noticed. Yea, my entire driving career a lot.
Speaker 4: The good news is your car is not broken. That sucks that they do that they shouldn't do that they shouldn't And I'm sure most of their anger and frustration is built on cars not paying attention when they're driving, and motorcyclists are at far more danger of being hurt badly because if two cars hit going twenty okay, you go to insurance, you get your car fixed. If you hit a motorcycle, they could die.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: But it seems like you say, that's why I think the root of it, Like, originally I went, they must be angry humans. But if I really think about it, they were coming from a place of fear, so they were scared. Now they were doing something they shouldn't have done. I scooed it on over. They got scared and then they reacted out of fear, which presented as anger.
Speaker 4: What did you learn from this? Everything's a learning situation.
Speaker 6: I didn't do anything wrong, so I don't. I learned that your mirror can bend like that and like that was that was interesting to me. I learned that some people don't have healthy responses to scary events. I don't know what I learned. I guess now. I learned in this moment that in our state it's illegal, so you can actually straddle the lines on a motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you mean you were going to struggle the line to keep them from going across.
Speaker 2: No, no, but it just was a lot.
Speaker 6: So that'll be careful out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve that.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Couldn't have been two dudes, right, No, I don't know. I'm thinking I'm taking there's no chance I'm holding on a Scooba Steveen. We're driving through knocking on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was definitely I goha me convinced for a second maybe it was a girl, but no, it was definitely two guys.
Speaker 4: You think he was too, No way.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox served his punishment all week now. He did play a game to get this punishment, and let me remind everybody, he wasn't required to play this game. He played this game because he wanted to win some of Bobby's cash, but the price of that was a punishment if he lost.
Speaker 2: And he lost, so he served.
Speaker 3: His punishment all week, and he was wearing some very particular items, not just in studio but out in the wild.
Speaker 2: So you might get a good laugh out of this.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't seen him in his get up this week, then go check out our instagram at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Number three, Quick Recap Lunchbox. Just kept losing games. He said, Hey, I want to play this game and if I lose, I'll do the punishment. We spin the will it lands on and I'll say it once and one time only. The truy nuts that truckers or trucks hang from the back and they're gross. It's testical, you know, And so he has to wear them for a week as his punishment. But he's like, okay, double or nothing. If I win, I don't want to wear those. But if I lose, we have a hat that says asking me about syphilis. He took a syphilis test. The company that we use their tests and us all the free stuff, so we have to wear a hat says ask me about syphalis. He lost. He lost again, there's a T shirt, he says, ask me about syphilis. So we're going to do the crowning of the jewels. Yeah, the crowning of the jewel burst. And so Mike, would you mind bringing them over to me. Everybody closed their eyes for a second. I want you to see them as a whole. The ok okay, everybody closed their eyes. So Lunchbox is gonna put these around his head and he's going to wear them. So everybody raise up. So we have two colors here. First of all, we have the flesh toned. You can open your eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Why, it'll be a rope and it'll hang like a necklace.
Speaker 2: Those are huge, they're big.
Speaker 4: Or we have blue. Oh that's funny. Now blue, though you may not know what it is. Blue just looks like it's got to be. It's gotta be flesh.
Speaker 6: Right, turn around, turn the flesh around. You had it the other there, you.
Speaker 4: Go around there you go yeah, oh, those are disgusting. So Mike, if you want to put these on the chain, oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, it's like a choke. So those are going to be running on his neck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so we will and you'll be able to see this on social media all week long. Mike's have to put it on you because I'm.
Speaker 7: Wear I'm proud, dude. Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, just let Mike do it, just like it feels weird having you know, I mean, you know what I mean, like make sure that the there you go. Now they're going around his neck yep, I mean.
Speaker 7: Very good chain.
Speaker 4: That's like, you know, it's not super choke you. I thought it'd be a little more choking.
Speaker 5: It's choke.
Speaker 7: No, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm looking at it. That's that's not that's that's straight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's definitely higher up than I thought.
Speaker 4: It can't be too low. You won't see it because the table.
Speaker 7: So he has to wear those and that asked me about symphilis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now we will do the crowning of the hat. And this is a purple hat l s U colors purple gold and it says, asked me about Syphalis. And this hat stays on all week, all the time, everywhere he goes, headphones off flexbox.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be able to wear it, I work, man.
Speaker 4: You can you know you have to. I can't headphones go over a hat. I wear hats every day. Eddie has one on right now. Bold, Now, you can't put the headphones over. That asked me about didn't I you did?
Speaker 5: I literally can't see it. Guys, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: You've never had you ever worn a hat in your life?
Speaker 5: Yep, Mike put it on. It was too tight, it wouldn't fit.
Speaker 4: To fall off.
Speaker 5: Relax, geez, I just put my headphones on.
Speaker 4: Leg No, you tried with the chain as well. He's got on his chest on his head. Then you look good. That does look good, dude, he do look good. Official, we should have him stand on stage. You're like a little modeling. I've never seen you look more you Morgan's have the camera taking pictures all right, So we get that if you want. Did he lose the shirt?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 7: You have to wear the shirts to wear the shirt.
Speaker 4: You can put the shirt on him later.
Speaker 7: And the shirt is everywhere he goes as well.
Speaker 4: That was every that was everywhere. Yeah, the shirt isis.
Speaker 7: So like if he takes kids to like baseball games?
Speaker 6: Shirt but not so that's I mean, do you have kids?
Speaker 4: Stuff?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 5: Do you have kids?
Speaker 6: I do you have kids stuff all the time. I mean.
Speaker 7: The class this week, were you reading the class?
Speaker 4: But also you're the one that chose this.
Speaker 5: I didn't choose it. You guys did.
Speaker 4: Every time we said you have a chance if you want, and you're like, I want to keep going, I want.
Speaker 5: But I didn't choose to wear this hat. You presented me.
Speaker 4: Those to be punished and we put all the things on the wheel. I don't know. I didn't choose put free spots on there for you. I tried to get you out of it. I'm your ally, and you're taking it out on me.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking out on you. I just say I didn't. You were saying I chose this. No I didn't.
Speaker 4: But you chose to play a game with If you were to lose, there was going to be a punishment.
Speaker 5: You knew that, yeah, but I didn't know it was going to be hanging bangings around my neck.
Speaker 4: That's not a hang a hangy banging.
Speaker 7: It's weird. I feel like I need to ask him about syphilis.
Speaker 4: What would you like to ask him? Why would you think that?
Speaker 7: Just maybe the hat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a good one, So there it is. We'll put the pictures up. You guess can see him over on our socials.
Speaker 7: He looks great.
Speaker 4: Like a rapper?
Speaker 6: Does he have answers in case someone asks him about syphilis.
Speaker 4: And what's what's up a syphalis?
Speaker 5: I go to syphilis dot com man, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I don't know i'd go there.
Speaker 7: What would be his rapper name?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh two? I mean mc well? Well, I mean, you know, if you're doing old school like yeah, Syphiless sack.
Speaker 7: He does look like a rapper, except his drip is yeah.
Speaker 4: His hang, we'll call his hang. Today's last day Lunchbox has to wear his Ask me about Syphiless hat and ask me about Syphiliss hoodie because he lost a bet. So, I don't know. How's the week been you've had to wear it outside of the show.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's been a lot of looks, a lot of I mean, I'm famous, so people look at me anyway, But this has been like everywhere I go everyone is looking and does anybody ask? Though some people ask? Some people snicker and you can see him like and just they're talking about it, but they don't ask, but you know they're interested, but you know, like some people do ask.
Speaker 4: So Lunchbox will record when someone comes up to them to ask him. So he has managed to time out three people asking him. Here's number one, here's a guy asking him.
Speaker 8: I don't have a butt. I'm just wearing it in the support my buddy Eddie. He got it, So I mean, I'm just showing him. Hey man, it's okay. Yeah, so you know what I mean, like normal people get it. So be careful, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But that's his picture and he looks happy, but he's it's lucky more in the modern times.
Speaker 4: Very care of.
Speaker 8: Yes, exactly, animiotics, you know, take care of it, and I team exactly and so hopefully.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just wanted him to know that he's not alone. So yeah, what was carrying.
Speaker 7: Around a picture?
Speaker 4: One? That's where he's got a picture of you. That's funny, it's weird, all right. What's the noise?
Speaker 5: I was carrying a grocery bag?
Speaker 4: Got it? Got it?
Speaker 7: Get it on the butt?
Speaker 4: Where was the picture of Eddie on my phone? Got it?
Speaker 5: I had taken a picture from his Instagram.
Speaker 4: It is lock screen anyway, always up. There are all three of these you doing the Eddie bit? No, okay, because that's stupid. Well, no, it's funny, but all three in a row, would it be? Okay? Here's number two?
Speaker 5: Awesome? Thank you. You didn't want to ask me about syphilis?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I thought I was interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just it's a sexually transmitted disease. Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, but I just want to let you know, just be careful out there. It's a you know, I'm just out there supporting the people with it, and so you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, yeah, I won't show you any Google images or anything.
Speaker 4: You did kind of ask her to ask.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no. She was commenting on it to someone else. I was like, if you don't want to talk, do you want to talk to me about it? And she didn't really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't really hear it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: More. And these next ones, they're working behind the counter when I'm getting lunch, and as I'm in line, I see them all snickering and pointing, and so when I got up there, I was like, oh, they obviously are interested. Let's get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Don't you have any questions or anything? Are you sure I don't mind talking about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you? Did you have any questions?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Are you sure? I mean read the hat.
Speaker 5: So you just call him out for snick Just call him out because I mean, they're obviously snickering, because I mean I saw the lady walk over and and she looks up and they kind of gigg on him, so obviously they saw it. They were talking about it. I was in line long enough where they had questions, but I think they were just a little Some people are uncomfortable to talk about it, and I just wanted to let him know that there's nothing to be uncomfortable about. We can talk about it.
Speaker 4: You're the voice of it.
Speaker 7: No, I just ran the face. No you.
Speaker 5: I definitely showed your picture of privates. Nope, nope. But yes, it was a it was a weird week man.
Speaker 4: Well, I think now we should ceremonial.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: Let him lose the hat, let him lose the hoodie. He did live up and do his bet so as much as he likes to complain, he did every day wear his truck and then wear his shirt and his hat out.
Speaker 7: So he did.
Speaker 4: Morgan, if you'll please remove the Symphalis hat.
Speaker 5: Oh, take taking it off?
Speaker 4: That sounded weird.
Speaker 7: Oh it's a chain's chains taking off Those are so gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get rid of there.
Speaker 7: And then Lunchbox did say he wanted to keep those first car.
Speaker 4: Oh hang up from his review instead of like the bag the bike, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: And then the hoodie there he is, Lunchbox, everybody, great jobs, man, Mister syphilisis okay, No, that bits over, but nice job.
Speaker 4: That's it. I don't have to look at that anymore because I didn't like look much looking at it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy snapped on Somebody recently, and she shared why it happened, the events that led to this moment, and how she's feeling right now and why that matters with how she snapped on somebody.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot happening, and I feel for Amy right now.
Speaker 4: Number two, I'm gonna talk to Amy for a second. You okay over there, gal Way, Well, a couple of reasons. One, I think on New York a couple of days ago, I was like you all right, and you were like, yeah, why? But then I know maybe you haven't been proud of your actions around here. Yeah. Well, I just know if there' anything you wanted to say, do you guys know about that.
Speaker 5: No, Oh, I'm interested.
Speaker 6: Are you referring to the work call?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just not. I'm not referring to anything. I'm just asking, are you okay?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Questions okay, okay, and I okay. This is love, by the way, this is love. Are you are you okay?
Speaker 6: Well? I know that with where I am in my life physically.
Speaker 2: All of the above.
Speaker 6: Mentally, I feel like I'm doing well, like I take care of myself, but then hormone wise, I can't control that, like I can't control perimenopause, and where I am in this stage of my life, like I do all the work to like be grounded and feel really good, and then out of nowhere, I'm just a little psychotic.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you'd like to share specifically with the room.
Speaker 6: Well, I've apologized to this person. I will be I'll say that out of the gate. I haven't heard back from them. Oh, but maybe i'll call later.
Speaker 4: I still follow up on the apology. That's always a tough call. So I apologize. Did you get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So there's just been an ongoing work issue for probably about two months. Do you remember when I had to call you like a month ago, and we talked through some stuff and I thought we had a plan and it was good, and it just it's continuing, like it gets worse and worse in my mind. And there was something that happened yesterday that I just felt like, oh, it just was another like punch in the gut of it, not even out of concern for me. It's disrespectful, disrespectful towards somebody else. And so then I got really emotional on the phone, which is very unprofessional and I shouldn't do that, but I was talking to someone that I have a comfortable relationship with, and so I let it out and I wasn't really yelling at her, but I didn't even make sense when I said it, which shows that emotions are in the driver's seat, because when your emotions are driving, you're not rational. And I said, I snapped. I snapped, and and and right after I did, I started I started crying because I knew, but I don't think she knew I was crying. There was just silence, and I'm typing, and I think she's typing and it's silent, and then I'm like, you know, like I'm crying, and then she's like Okay, well I have a meeting I have to go, And I.
Speaker 4: Was like, okay, what'd you yell?
Speaker 6: Well, I just was saying I needed to know, like who's head?
Speaker 4: Guys, wait till any told you what she said? It doesn't even make sense. Don't worry about that yet.
Speaker 6: Later my boyfriend helped me with what I was probably trying to say.
Speaker 4: But say and because she said it aggression aggressively, but say what you said?
Speaker 6: Who's whose head?
Speaker 2: Do we need to?
Speaker 6: Let me just get back into my mode of how I was, because it definitely wasn't giggling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, you're I was annoyed. That's the feeling.
Speaker 6: Was frustrated, annoyed, which at the end of the day is angry. Okay, whose head do we need to have on a swivel for this?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 6: But but tell me no, I think it was more alike, But tell me, like, who's head do we need to have on a swivel for this?
Speaker 4: You were mad? You were emotional, but you didn't realize head on a swivel doesn't make sense. It's not a saying it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, well, when I was saying it, and I didn't realize at the time, it didn't make sense because again I'm not in my rational brain. And then all of a sudden, the tears come and then I hang up and I'm instantly remorseful and like that was completely unprofessional. But I think she understands why I'm worked up and why this is just all around had a horrible experience, and I was feeling really really bad for somebody else who's going to feel very disrespected, and so I'm like, oh, like who greenlit this from the beginning, that's whose head maybe needs to roll, right, so head.
Speaker 4: Roll, head on a stick. So a head on a swivel would be like my comparison is, if you're playing cornerback, your head's on a swivel, looking both ways to make sure that a wide receivers' running by you. Your head's on a swivel, watching everything around you. You don't really put someone's head on a swivel and punishment if you're put your own head on a swivel to make sure that nothing's getting by you.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 6: I just but but I know, like stuff that's been happening with my body the last few days has been very even concerning to me. But then I google it and it's like, yep, pretty normal for a forty four year old woman perimenopausal. Sounds about out right. So I thought about calling my doctor, but then when the Internet said this is normal, I don't want to like waste her time. But I have like fear inside of me because things are happening with my body that have never happened before, and I am in pain, and I just like it's a lot that I think I have to hold it together, like I held it like I was in pain at work yesterday, and I held it together like the whole time. So I know I'm capable of doing that. I can keep my composure, I can behave right. And then I just snapped in this moment, and again I think because I'm comfortable with her, but it's still a professional thing and I shouldn't have done it. So I immediately sent a note apologizing and saying that was unprofessional and I shouldn't have acted that way on the call. But it's like, oh, look, I just want to send like a big hug to any women out there, whether you're just it's your PMS time or your your perimenopausal, because it's confusing out here and basically your pairimen apausal for like a decade.
Speaker 7: Ten years.
Speaker 4: That's a heck of a period.
Speaker 6: But but it the things fluctuate, new symptoms come and go. You're just I'm just as surprised as y'all are.
Speaker 4: There have been times where I think you've been annoyed to me because I've been like are you okay? And you're like yeah, why Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean maybe I don't know that I'm acting that way, and I can now that I'm giving you permission to say, like, hey, let's just go like, hey, I think you might be having one of your little.
Speaker 4: I will never say that no trap, there has never been a bigger bear trap put on the ground than that one right there.
Speaker 6: They're giving you permission, like I we're close enough here to where And again, I think I do a good job of holding it together. But I think I had some stuff this week though it's pretty scary for my body, where I was like, what in the world is going on? Like am I dying?
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 6: It's just part of aging, not dying.
Speaker 4: What if instead of me saying something which I don't depending on the situation, maybe isn't the best time to just say something what if I just has mad dump a bucket ice on you or something.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna help me in this moment. Oh no, I do get the whole reset like shopping shocking, my This is like more. There's more happening than just maybe being overwhelmed emotionally or something like that sort of stuff. Again, I think I have under control. It's this hormone thing that I can't quite figure out. You know, Estrogen progesterone is a drone, Like all of my stuff is just it's all whacked out. Well, I'm trying to get it under control, you know.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sharing that with us. Good luck and sorry that that happened to work. I didn't hear you snapped on somebody?
Speaker 6: Did you hear from somebody else?
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't matter where I hear things. The ear is always on the ground. I try to ignore it.
Speaker 6: I did pass our boss Julie this morning on my way in and she had it's like no, she was on a it looked like she was on a call. And I walk by and she's like, ah, just talking about you, and.
Speaker 2: I was like I just knew.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh my god, they're having a debrief about my psychotic break on the phone call, like.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think you're okay, take a breath, Take a breathway, I.
Speaker 6: Know I'm not the only professional woman out there that's also having to hold it together and mom and trying to keep it all right when your body's falling apart and your hormones are.
Speaker 4: I'll say a prayer too, I need to pray for me.
Speaker 6: Like it's just crazy, y'all. You're telling me that your wives are just normal.
Speaker 4: I don't think there is a normal, so yes, yes, no, yes, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Just wait then, thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 6: Wait till they turned thirty five.
Speaker 4: You're fine, You're fine work wise.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm giving you permission to tell me okay.
Speaker 4: I will not, but thank you for allowing me to. Okay, Okoybye.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: I shared some fun personal news this week and you know you may not care, and that's cool too. But there is a soft launch situation happening. I share the details with the show of.
Speaker 2: How, Why, Who, What?
Speaker 4: When? Where?
Speaker 2: You know all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: I want to go over to Morgan, who does our website and all of our social media. Did I see a dude's hand at one of your pictures? Do you do? Do you soft launch something?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's soft launching, but yes, I did meet somebody, So.
Speaker 6: Is that softer hard?
Speaker 4: No, it's not so hard or hard launch like face and name and social security number, bank account, fo routing information. That's hard.
Speaker 3: So soft soft Maybe because I haven't been in the feed yet or anything.
Speaker 4: It's just on my still stories. Yeah, what's the deal?
Speaker 3: I met him and actually in real life, it wasn't on the dating maps.
Speaker 4: Where did you meet him? So?
Speaker 3: I was out with some girlfriends and I was really focused on having a girl's weekend, but apparently my girlfriends were determined to help me meet somebody, and they saw somebody at the bar.
Speaker 2: He had a shirt on that said.
Speaker 4: Ask me about syphilis. That would have been perfect.
Speaker 2: That would have been but that would have been awkward.
Speaker 3: But no, he had a shirt on that said drink beer and pet dogs.
Speaker 2: And they're like Morgan, he's so cute.
Speaker 3: He obviously also loves dogs, Like, we need to make this happen. Did you think he was cute though I wasn't even looking like I was so I had just honestly went on some like bad dates on hinge and I was like, I'm just kind of overdating.
Speaker 2: I want to have a fun girl's weekend.
Speaker 3: I was really not in the mindset to be talking to somebody, so I didn't even look when they were.
Speaker 2: Trying to like point him out.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I'm focused on this weekend, and they just, against all of my better judgment, were like, no, we think you need to meet him, and like went and tapped on his shoulder and introduced us. I turned around and I was like, oh crap, he's cute and we've been hanging out.
Speaker 4: Ever since how long ago is that?
Speaker 2: This week will be a month?
Speaker 4: Wow? Good for you for keeping a quiet.
Speaker 2: I got really excited though, because it's been going really well.
Speaker 3: So that's why you see the random hands in my posts.
Speaker 4: So how tall is he?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 4: Because you're getting be a really tall guy to counter you're.
Speaker 3: You're four nine, I'm five foot in three fourths of an inch.
Speaker 4: Okay. You know, whomever it is that you end up having a kid with, is that you kind of got counter that how tall is?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: I've also I've dated a lot of short guys, I believe he's six' one or six two.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh wow, good, good, good? And then what can you tell us about him? But don't say too much. I give us just a couple of nuggets.
Speaker 2: He also loves to rescue dogs.
Speaker 3: We are both like even like when I say we are two sides of the same coin.
Speaker 2: We have so much in common. We're both nerds.
Speaker 3: We both geek out over Marvel and Star Wars stuff. We love being active. Health is very important to us. We've also had some both like hard things happen to us. So there's a lot of similarities. We have a lot of in common and enjoy a lot of the same things.
Speaker 4: Your last relationship it went well, but the ending was not. Obviously it didn't work out. But does that keep you from jumping into this one?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my I have like a brick wall up and he's just like patient, and he's like, whenever you're ready to start to let walls down, I'm here.
Speaker 2: However, I can help make that happen.
Speaker 4: I'm here older or younger.
Speaker 2: He's older than me, he's thirty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty one?
Speaker 4: And does he have a job, say with James. Does it work.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does work. He has a job.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like we deserve to know anything else right now, because you know, it's just every time it doesn't work out until the one time it does, right, So odds are any relationship you're in until you find the one that's not the one until it is the one. So right now, we don't deserve to hear anymore because we'll just give us some time, let it grow organically.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: But there's also this part of me, because you guys are my friends that I'm really excited about him, and I want to share them with you guys.
Speaker 4: Is he off the apps?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you guys? Have you had the DTR?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not. We we aren't boyfriend girlfriend, but yes, like exclusively dating each other.
Speaker 4: He he isn't that boyfriend girlfriend whatever that means. Like, if you're exclusive, isn't that it?
Speaker 3: It is, yes, in a way, but like if you want to like a definitive we haven't had that like, oh my gosh, you're my boyfriend, I'm your girlfriend conversation. But yeah, he told me he deleted the app the day after meeting me.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, and he did, I said, that sometimes too, you know later, I mean after the app was deleted.
Speaker 4: I probably said that sometimes too, Like the moment our eyes locked the first handle was looking at my phone and delete that app. Good. Well, right now we deserve nothing more and we're rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm rooting for me. This one feels good.
Speaker 4: Was it a normal bar you go to.
Speaker 3: No, it was a brand new bar, and there were so many reasons I wasn't going to be in that room that night, so it's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: And his shirt said drink beer pet dogs. Yeah, speaking of shirts, we do need to put Lunchbox in his shirt? Oh yeah, yeah, second part of his bet ask me about Mike, can you take it over to the lunchbox and you can put it on. We don't have to do it all in the air right now, but Lunchbox has the siphless hat, the truck on his neck, and the syphless shirt going on, which, oh, how did what you have to wear the hat all the time?
Speaker 7: The shirt? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're putting the shirt on over the hoodie. Dude, it's so cold in here. I can't not wear the hoodie. That's the problem is you keep it freezing cold.
Speaker 5: So it's got to go over the hoodie. Why I'm at work.
Speaker 6: Just a little attack at you there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was no attack.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 7: We don't cover them.
Speaker 4: They need to go out. It looks like a.
Speaker 2: Tie, kind of like a hunchback right now.
Speaker 4: Because they're under his shirt, it looks like big breasts.
Speaker 7: Does there?
Speaker 4: They go go to our Instagram or Facebook, you can see Lunchbox wearing all this stuff. There we go, Morgan, if you'd have seen the same guy wearing that shirt just asked me about syphilis.
Speaker 2: I don't think that I would have talked to him.
Speaker 4: You don't think so. No, you think your girls would have been like, you gotta go talk to the syphilis guy.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 4: All right, Lunchbox, you look good.
Speaker 5: Thanks man.
Speaker 4: You do look like an LSU fan with but until you read it, yeah, but it's like purple and gold, it's like, yeah, okay, Morgan, good luck Lunchbox. Haha. Okay.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for the best mids this week. I hope you had fun catching up on the show again. Check out Part one, Part three This weekend with the Lunchbox I do think you'll really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't yell too terribly much.
Speaker 3: And then if you're interested, check out my personal podcast, Take This Personally.
Speaker 2: Lots of fun stuff up there. We are getting experts.
Speaker 3: And really cool stories from people, and it's something that I've done in hopes of other people feeling less alone in some of their hardest struggles.
Speaker 2: So I hope you check it out.
Speaker 3: And if not, and this is where I leave you, then I hope you have a great, say fun rest of your weekend day wherever and whatever you are listening to this on. I will talk to you guys next time. See you later.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 6: Show and follow ed
Speaker 1: Web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.