Speaker 1: The boyss YO.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. This is your boycomp Nasty alongside co host Taylor.
Speaker 1: Lawan, Nashville's dad. We have a banger podcast today.
Speaker 2: Guys Sean Booth, winner a Bachelorette Season eleven.
Speaker 1: He's on today.
Speaker 2: Before we get into him a little bit, let's tell you guys, hey, subscribe to the podcast. You guys have been doing fucking awesome. Man, the reviews are hilarious. I was just telling the guys, like, do you ever read those reviews? I'm like, yo, if I take the time, When I take the time to read those reviews, I have to go to this coffee shop and sit by myself and scroll and.
Speaker 1: Read what you guys are doing. And it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But go to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, any platform. You guys are listening to the podcast, subscribe, rate five stars and leave us a funny review, man, say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: We're having fun with those. We're gonna start reading some on air.
Speaker 2: Also, go to our YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys, hit subscribe. We need to build our YouTube channel a little bit because we're gonna be dropping some fun content and we want to get we want to get that up, dude, because YouTube's gonna be fun here in the future, especially throughout the season and then when we get rolling after the season. You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter busting WTB. That is at bustin WTB. You can follow us there also our website bustinwtb dot com. You go there and find everything what I just said with the podcast, YouTube, our social medias, but also our merchandise. We have an awesome line of t's, We have hats coming. We have our Neon sign that you see behind us. You can buy that there. Go go there, find our merch tab go to our merch We work with Hang Tennessee at Hang Tennessee hangtn dot com is where you can find them.
Speaker 1: But that's where we do our merch. Guys, that's where we do our merch. Puffs. You guys got to go. There be some fucking wolves. Buy merch.
Speaker 2: Go from go from a wolf, go from a pup to a full grown wolf man.
Speaker 1: Now, before we talk about showing booth a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, we have a sponsor we were working with that is Regal Realty Group. Hit up Hunter Brightley. That is Regal RG dot com. Regal rg dot com. It's Regal Realty Group real Estate done different leadser slogan, So anything from investments, commercial, residential. Dude, find a Hunter Bridley, look him up, tell him the boys sent you, and I can promise you, I'm sure he's gonna take care of you. Guys, He's gonna wheel and deal for you. They take care of their clients.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There's there was a time where an ac and some stuff went down, stuff went down at the house and Hunter was on a man. He sent people over, didn't charge a dime for any of the fees, any of the new installments they needed to do. And this was stuff that was after the contract. So they they take care of their people, man. So look up Regal Realty here in Nashville. It's a local group. We love working with the locals. So if you're out there listening, you're like, oh, we're local in Nashville. Let me go talk to my boss or CEO and try to get hooked up with the boys. We want to align with people locally. We also want to align with people who you know, kind of fit the mold. We're in the culture we're in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But guys, again, Regal Realty Group that is regal RG dot com. Go to their website regal RG dot com, look up Hunter Bridley telling me the boy said she's gonna take care of you.
Speaker 1: Now, onto the fun part.
Speaker 2: Sean Booth, winner Bachelorette Season eleven, he has you kind of become a superstar overnight when you get on these Bachelor real You know these are reality TV show deals. I'm not a big fan. My girl, my beautiful girlfriend, Charles, she makes me watch it. Sometimes I become a fan when I'm watching it. I get a little too in depth with it to where I'm like, Yo, you don't want to watch this. And for everybody out there who who doesn't want to watch the Bachsorette, I would I now have a different opinion now sitting down with Sean Booth and talking to him about the behind the scenes thing that the behind the scenes thing that things that go on in this house and the way this reality TV show kind of makes some of some of their content.
Speaker 1: This was a very cool interview.
Speaker 2: He was a winner of Bachelrette season eleven and his his fiance was what was her named Caitlin's the season with Kaitlyn, they actually went through a breakup last November.
Speaker 1: We talked a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: We talk about his Booth Camp gym that is local here in Nashville as well. Taylor and I we went over and did a workout. A big mistake on our party, baar it his to the ground. Thought it would be light work and it's not light work. Real cool spot though, Go check it out booth Camp Jim here in Nashville.
Speaker 1: They do a lot of specific workouts.
Speaker 2: They kind of go throughout the whole week, hit different body parts and they grind.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Kayleb Bristow was the season eleven on Bachelorette. We dive in about, you know, the behind the scenes stuff with them, what it's like to be in a house with a bunch of dudes in the testosterone that goes on and trying to win over a chick man. I had a lot of questions about that because that's a lot of the qualms I have. I'm like, yeo, what the fuck is it like being in there? Like what makes you want to go on the show? What's it like when you're on there? We dive into a lot of that stuff. We also talk a lot of like you know, some nutrition, some stuff that he does because he's very in the fitness, a lot of cool stuff. Man, you guys are gonna want to hear it. I feeling you guys are gonna I have a feeling you guys are gonna have a lot of fun with this. But no more talking, no more m but we're gonna we're gonna go get into the episode. Follow us Busting WTB Subscribe rate five stars.
Speaker 3: So what's up, dude? Do you work out this morning? Yet? Did five thirty even earlier?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: You know a guy named Austin Rodgers.
Speaker 4: Austin Rodgers is he's just another guy in Nashville. He's like he's building my house, is it? But he's up every day at like four this four twenty every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never used to do that, but once I started doing it, it's like a game changer.
Speaker 1: You feel so good a way, Like at three o'clock. How do you feel when you first start?
Speaker 5: It sucks, you want to take a nap, But after that, it's like, dude, you're working out. As soon as you're done, the sun's coming up.
Speaker 3: That is the best feeling.
Speaker 2: That's good feeling when you when we do finally get done with the workout, you're driving home, you got the music up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably you're hitting there.
Speaker 4: You're at it's like eleven o'clock more like just like my wife's like starting her day and dude, I've been.
Speaker 3: Up for five hours.
Speaker 1: Dude like it. I love how he's six hours.
Speaker 2: I love how you said he worked out five thirty And you're like, did do you know Austin Rodgers? Like there's two people, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's the only other person I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just like you do.
Speaker 4: That too, Like I'm gonna say some random ass person. Yeah, but someday it's gonna hit and it'll be perfect.
Speaker 5: What's your what's his name? Who comes to the Jim Derek Morgan? Yeah, yeah, he comes over.
Speaker 3: He was retired two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he retired, retires retired for me in felt. Yeah, he's been in the gym. He's a five thirty guy.
Speaker 3: Cryo therapy. It's cool, it's super cold whatever, but the float tanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like badass.
Speaker 4: It's like it's such a sensory overload because you're sitting there. It's the first time in your life since literally being like a baby inside your mom's tummy, like there's no pressure on your spine, so your body, like your equilibrium is thrown off.
Speaker 1: You don't really like it's hard.
Speaker 3: Food to even relax.
Speaker 5: And it's just got a bunch of salt in there, right, Yeah, it all is just a floatsalt.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because salt.
Speaker 5: The only other person I talked about that was Gronk. It's like you two big motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You're like both love.
Speaker 4: Tip the side and you kind of like push off with your finger and then like five minutes like you tip the other side.
Speaker 1: Of Really it's and how long are you sitting there? For an hour?
Speaker 3: You should do an hour?
Speaker 2: Some people do like thirty or forty five minutes, but I think an hour like you're just in there with you and your own thoughts, like you're trying to like wind down and you start to learn how to it's.
Speaker 3: A solid yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really is, I'm gonna say, because to sit there for an hour and you're saying you don't like sitting around still, right, So.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I just sitting there and Pops jokes to himself all the time.
Speaker 1: He talks to myself sometimes.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it's important to do things that make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I think it's like for me, the most uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Thing is to be quiet sometimes because I love get my jaw sits in. I love talking to people. Yeah, and so that is definitely I get something out of this. But sometimes I do didn't need to take like ten fifteen minutes to like just sit by myself, whether it's meditation or whatever, Like you just gotta you know, be alone with yourself.
Speaker 3: That like causes sometimes the most discomfort.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I try, like every morning when I wake up, like I'll put my phone out in the kitchen, so I'm like trying to stay away from that phone for like the first like thirty minutes I wake up and try like just meditating a little bit.
Speaker 1: I got to do that, man, because as soon as my phone goes off, it's all like game over. Yeah, I'll hit.
Speaker 3: Snooze and all just starts going through Instagram.
Speaker 1: Because you're on your phone all day long.
Speaker 5: It's like as as soon as you get out of bed, you're like, all right, let's see.
Speaker 1: Here here it expecting a text, like I bit at ten text, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Or I'm going to look up something, and then you you open your down Rabbits the rabbit Hole, Yeah, Instagram or Twitter. Yeah, then you close your phone and then you're like, oh shit, what was I even gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you're on porn Hub and then it's like, oh fuck, everything goes downhill to go down an hub. So booth Camp both camp doing the podcast right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in the podcast. Hey are we in the podcast right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going. Yeah, we've been rolling all right. Explain to explain booth Camp. When did that start?
Speaker 5: Booth Camp started last year last July, so we just came up on our first year. It's gym downtown. I also have an app, booth caamp app for at home workouts, but the gym here in Nashville is like a team group fitness style, Uh Jim. We do all types of working there. We've had a different workout every single day that we've been open. We do seven classes a day. We've got a handful of coaches, but it's like you got everything from medicine balls to punching bags, to echo bikes, kettlebells, dumbbells. We got a turf in there, do agility stuff. So we're just doing.
Speaker 1: All different types of workouts every day, so you kind of mix everything.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not everything CrossFit, it's not. I mean, it's just kind of a lot of expertise that you bring in. You guys come up with a lot of different workouts, right exactly.
Speaker 5: I think the main difference with us and CrossFit we don't have a lot of bar bells. We're not doing a lot of overhead Olympic lifts. But other than that, I mean we're doing I mean, we got pull up bars, and we do have a barbell or two to do like some land mine moves, but we also utilize the space outside. We got a hill right next to us, which is cool, which will make you guys run up today, probably with a medball or a sandbag. So we're just tossing weights around there. It's a lot of circuit training, a lot of stations. So typically there'll be five stations set up. There'll be five or six minutes at one station with four or five moves. We're moving fast, kind of hit training, then we're going to the next station. But like every day is different, So Mondays are are leg days. Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our upper body mixing and some core and then Friday, Saturday Sundays we got full body.
Speaker 1: I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Do you guys do like provide nutrition and stuff like that, preach things or stand by.
Speaker 5: Some I mean, if we have clients that come up to us and ask us questions, we'll help them out putting some meal plans together.
Speaker 1: But it's not like an actual service that we do. You do anything specific?
Speaker 5: I do meal planning, yeah, for yourself, myself and a lot of my clients.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you experiment with like I don't know all the trendy stuff.
Speaker 1: That I haven't had.
Speaker 5: Uh, I've been plant based for two years now. Oh really, so I haven't had meat doing animal product that I eat as eggs?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you eat from Derek Morgan's deal?
Speaker 5: Actually I spoke with Charity wants to do some meals. I got to get back with her about that. But no, I haven't done any of the stuff that he's on. But it's just something I started two years ago. There's a lot of buzz around it, and I like kind of challenging myself and as a trainer, I want to be knowledgeable and that kind of stuff. Because I was getting a ton of questions about that. So I was like, all right, let's try this out. And then when I want to do something, I'm just like, all right, I'm going to do it. And then I just stopped eating meat. And so it's been two years now. A lot of your buddies did that, right, wasn't there like twelve Titans last year.
Speaker 4: Darrell Casey's, But wasn't it Derek Morgan. I think Wood did it for a little bit, like a lot of those guys. Rack did it for a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, but Rack was on and off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I catched Rack eating like a cheeseburger sometimes, you know, Rack, Yeah, like those things.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me, like because you do any like blood tests or anything like that to see like how a receptive it would be.
Speaker 3: The plant planet stuff.
Speaker 5: So I never like everybody's like, was it a crazy difference? Did you feel all this energy? And honestly, I was like no, because I was also I was very conscious of what I was eating before that, So I've always been super health conscious into working out, So it wasn't like I had this crazy boost of energy where a lot of people do that.
Speaker 1: But I think a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Switch to it they're eating like junk to begin with, so even if they switch to a healthier meat based diet, they feel the energy, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people like when.
Speaker 4: They're transitioning or like fat, you're out of shape, you don't feel good. Yeah, and then you go and do something as basically as eating more vegetables, there's going to be more of a jump. Execs and a guy like yourself is I mean, you've been doing health and fitness for so long. Yeah, and so I mean I give mixed up all the time. I worry about doing plant based stuff just from like I got to be a certain way.
Speaker 3: I have to be above three hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a hard, hard thing to do.
Speaker 4: Watching Darrell, Darrell's performance, like he lost about twenty twenty five pounds, going dude, doing that plant based stuff, but just went went so much up.
Speaker 3: But we play, we're a little bit different as far as like he's more attacking and I'm defending this right. It is the most basic terms of football.
Speaker 4: I just think it's it's so hard for me to under like even take the concept of like not eating me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all trial and error too, because for me it was like day seven and the same thing.
Speaker 1: My buddy said the same thing.
Speaker 5: He went playt based and he gave up me, Like it was like going through withdrawals, like completely sick, like the worst headache ever, fatigue like day seven, day eight, and then once you get over that hump, you're good. But it's all about trial and error and trying to figure out, you know, your calories, your macros. But I mean, I can't imagine him playing in the NFL and trying to keep your weights.
Speaker 1: I mean it's tough.
Speaker 3: He could could have been eaten bad too. Like he was saying, yeah, you can go from eating a not very.
Speaker 4: Strong Yeah, yeah, because you're vegan, isn't in your health right exactly?
Speaker 1: You can have like chips or candy bo rights, right, And he's like, oh, yeah, I'm vegan. Listen to uh this one pod.
Speaker 2: His name is did doctor Eric Serrano, and he was getting interviewed and they're at kind of questioning him on dieting and what's the best die out there because everybody's trying figure out what the best diet is, right, And his response was the best diet you can be on is the one that you're not on because.
Speaker 3: You always want to change stuff up.
Speaker 2: So if you're a vegan, like you switch it up after four weeks or a month, or if you're if you're all meat based, or if you're all keto, or if you're all this, like, they all work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's his thought or his response was the best one you can be on is the one that you're not on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then there's so many fad diets, and I think, like the reason there are fad diets is because a lot of them don't work long term, right, So there's always something new. Everybody's trying to come up with the next big thing.
Speaker 1: But you talk about fad dits like keto, yeah, keto, or.
Speaker 5: I mean all the other the paleo, all that stuff. I think the one diet quote unquote that's worked over generations in our lifetime has just been a balanced diet of your meats, your vegetables, your fruit portion size. Right, That's the one thing that's stayed constant, the one thing that continues to work for people. So the other stuff is uh, like that that's super trendy and uh, I don't know, they just don't work long.
Speaker 1: Term, right.
Speaker 2: I think people just want something to like get behind, Like, you know, I just.
Speaker 3: I'll tell my dad.
Speaker 1: He'll like it was just a fad thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I don't care if stuff it seems like it's fatty to you or not.
Speaker 1: It's just like just.
Speaker 2: Figure out what you can have in the morning, which you can have at lunch. Like if you could just go anywhere and navigate, ye, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Choose this option, that option.
Speaker 2: Because he came from like a bodybuilding mentality back and stay, and he kind of goes on and off with dieting now now that he's older. Yeah, and so I try to. I'm always on him about about being healthier because you know, he's an older dad.
Speaker 1: Drinkspiar orus, lace, pizza, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he's got to be so structured all the time to where you know, he won't want to go do stuff or vacation or do things because if he's in his little diet phase, he'll want to be in that diet phase. And it's like you'll just learn about everything so you can go anywhere and kind of navigate.
Speaker 1: Like we're at Fido's, look at them and you figure out, Yo.
Speaker 3: What do we want to eat?
Speaker 1: How are we going to get exactly and just live life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it comes down to what works for you, right, Like because I was trying so hard to be plant based and then I wanted to have eggs and I was like, well shit, I'm plant based, I can't have eggs. But then I added eggs and it made a huge difference for me. I'm like, all right, that works for me. It might not work for somebody else, but it's all trial and error. Well, I mean, what do you boys eat? Like how much do you eat every day?
Speaker 1: I try so I have.
Speaker 4: I have three shakes a day that I do all those have you know, I put a lot of fats in there. I put avocados in their cashew butter those types of things to add those healthy fats. And for the most part, I do try to like do like a katosas kind of diet when I'm not working out, Like so, if I don't work out Saturday, Sunday, you know, Friday and Saturday, I.
Speaker 3: Won't eat any carbs at all.
Speaker 4: But then when I do bet carbs, I try to stay in like organic like yam sweet potatoes, those healthy like grown types of things. I stay away from rice, stay from pasta and I think we've the general thing for everybody, and I do it for myself.
Speaker 3: Is like, if you're.
Speaker 4: Worried about if your body conscious, or you're worried about aging too fast, the best thing you can do is the less process the better, like natural. Just put stuff in your body that you know are good for you, like more vegetables. It's like, it's not hard to Like you said, we were at we were at FiOS. Right before we got here, I looked at the menu and I was like, hey, I'll do the flank stak because that's the leanest cut of steak. They don't have chicken here. Kid, Give me no cheese, give me no toast, Like I don't. I don't need any of that stuff that's that just slows you down. And there is a process like you said, like seven days and you're like, fuck man, I could really use you know, you know, a Snickers bar.
Speaker 3: I could do this a.
Speaker 1: Little car blow.
Speaker 3: In the season.
Speaker 4: Like people ask me like, oh, you must be so strict in the season when I'm kind of like really strict January through July, and then I start to waver bad, like October November to the point like I'm looking December like, dude.
Speaker 1: Lock it, lock it up.
Speaker 5: Well, like having quote unquote cheat meals like that's so beneficial for the bull you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine, I'll just stay away from like dairy and gluten yeah, and just eat clean organic. I get some delivery meal service with med bog meals, and then we cook a lot, right, so whole food shit like that.
Speaker 5: And then like the good fast like you're saying, like a lot of people are like, oh my gosh, it's fat, like those are the best and.
Speaker 4: You were so thrown off, you know what I'm saying, Like when they had global warming twenty years ago, like hey, okay.
Speaker 3: We'll call it climate change and make them sound better or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Just change fat, change fats to something else, and people like, oh I need to.
Speaker 1: Eat those exactly. You know that's a good point.
Speaker 4: It's just I just think people are so like, oh, I can't do this. I can't do It's like not hard. It's really not hard.
Speaker 3: Walk just walk to you're tired, and then get in your car and drive wherever.
Speaker 4: Like it's like you said, you have an app on your phone, Like you don't have to get out of your house to.
Speaker 3: Go and do things just to be active.
Speaker 4: Now, people like North America the way like I'll go, Like I went to London to play a football game.
Speaker 3: That's the first time in across the pond, the one.
Speaker 4: The major thing I noticed everyone, No one's fat because everyone's got there. Everyone's meals are portioned better, they're healthier, they're not as much pesticides, a bunch of shit in there that we don't need. You know, you watch movies like what's that movie Founders from the McDonald's movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, have you seen that movie? No? Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: How like he's you know, just the cheat codes, the shortcuts you can take to you know, get a meal crossed, her overheads a little lower. Like that's the kind of stuff people need to be looking into.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, and today we should be the fittest we've ever been ever as a human being.
Speaker 1: Right, we have all the tools.
Speaker 5: You can literally sit there in your living room, download an app like the booth camp app, or go there you go play.
Speaker 1: But even if you don't need to do that.
Speaker 5: You go to YouTube and you've got millions of workouts. You can sit there on your ass. You can go to Amazon order weights that show up to your doorstep the next day.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you know, not even true. You have so much.
Speaker 5: Out there right now, and again a lot of it is the food, which is probably seventy eighty percent of you know, reaching your goals.
Speaker 1: But the food just screws everybody up.
Speaker 4: The biggest thing I hear all the time is people talk about like, well, or you're a football player, like you you get to go work God, that's your job, Like you have to go work out. It's like, yeah, that's true, and I'm super.
Speaker 3: Lucky to be able to do that. But it's not hard.
Speaker 4: Like we were talking, you get up at five, you get up and do a work at a five.
Speaker 3: Thirty in the morning, Like what time you get up in the mornings?
Speaker 4: Then five four thirty yeah, like and those types of things like it takes a little bit, but there's time.
Speaker 3: You just got to make the time.
Speaker 1: Structure yourself a little.
Speaker 4: Bit better, know, like I have to do this to this and I have to be done by this so I can go do X, Y and Z. You know, I have I have a two year old daughter and she's gonna get older and I'm gonna want when I retire to take her to school to go to those things, and I'm gonna have to get on that four thirty train to where I can get my things done selfishly for myself exactly, and then I can go be the family man, be the dad, and go to the things, be a coach or whatever it is my daughter wants to do that. I can, you know, jump in on those. Those are the important things. But people are so focused on, you know, staring at social media, at that blue light that's gonna that literally stimulates your brain to the point where people are there's so much insomnia now, so much anxiety now that people have. It's like, Yo, an hour before you get to bed, just turn your phone off and I bet you all sleeps so much faster exactly a.
Speaker 3: Book, you know.
Speaker 4: It's it's so basic and the answers are so right in front of you that you don't like. It's It's wild how people just if they just opened their eyes and looked up from their phone, they could It's so much it could be figured out.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and back to your daughter, congrats on that, by the way, appreciate that. I have a feeling that our little haunch that her first boyfriend is gonna be a little bit nervous coming to your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've talked to what we're talking about the other day. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You're talking about blue light Buy some blue light blockers on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Nick sponsors. They do not sponsor us. We're gonna bleep all that out.
Speaker 4: If I ever want to bet out god blue light block How are you disrespectful to your own to your own podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm not what do you mean you're disrespecting us.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting the people know, like you get blue light blockers too, the stuff you were hating on the last Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: Hate on those, but there are they are beneficial?
Speaker 1: Are those actually beneficial? Right? They're just a blue light blockers?
Speaker 2: No way, No, I really got I just really went on Amazon typed and blue light blockers and then ordered the bestseller Nice.
Speaker 1: So that's what I did.
Speaker 5: It looks like a bizarre have you seen that ufo Netflix?
Speaker 2: But he was at the house and it was up on Netflix, and uh, there's like, you know, you have to watch this. I listened a little bit of that Joe Rogan pod where everybody yeah storm Area fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's great, you sign that petition. I did not sign it. Yeah, no, don't presented to you. It hasn't. Why are you trying to present it to me right now?
Speaker 3: Well, because I'm a big like you guy. Yeah yeah, And he said don't do it, So I'm saying, don't do it.
Speaker 1: There you go whatever he says, he's.
Speaker 4: Like, Uh, the last guy to try to storm Area fifty one got shot and killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They were saying, like, you guys can try and storm on this place, but you're gonna get fucked up.
Speaker 3: But if there's a half a million people they're gonna bring in, there's so dead Bill, you think they're just gonna you know, I know that.
Speaker 4: Three hundred guys, dude, and I'll just be trained people versus guys with racks running.
Speaker 3: Out the Yeah, like you think they'll mow down half a million people?
Speaker 5: But anyway, with glasses, you should be right next to Bob Bazaar in front of those millions of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, preaching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that stuff's wild.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's aliens out there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think like the most interesting thing I always asked this, would you want to know everything about the ocean and what's in the ocean or everything about the universe.
Speaker 1: And that's a good question, a really good question.
Speaker 5: I think it's easy, like the universe, because it's just there's no end to it. Like there's billions of universes, right and we're just one of them. Like there's got to be ship out there that we don't know.
Speaker 2: It's true, we've only discovered what, Like where do you discovered three percent of the ocean? Though we really we know so yeah, it's above ninety that we haven't discovered.
Speaker 4: We know more about the Solar system right now than we do about our own oceans. Really, yeah, that's like a proven thing. I think Zach he looked that up, dude, just to make sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I probably picked.
Speaker 4: I love being in the ocean when I try to surf, as I'm not a surfer because I'm not yet I'm a kook, and but I do my best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like.
Speaker 4: Being in the ocean, there's those nerves anyway, because you know there's great white sharks, you know, tho'se all kinds of stuff. And if I were to know there was like still Megalodons or some other crazy ship that you see in those like Jurassic Park, movies like I might would be not as excited about getting in the water as far as space goes, if there's aliens, like, damned if you do, damned if you don't. I saw something on Instagram like a while back.
Speaker 3: It's like we're either there's either people in space or we're completely alone, and both of them are like equally terrifying. But there's no way we are the only.
Speaker 4: It's so selfish of us to actually think that, for us to be like this is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And there's so there's something so much bigger than us that is out there watching us once.
Speaker 3: That's what dude, that's our Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I think universe because we live on we live with the ocean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we forgot that plastic thing too. There's way too much plastic going on, dude. You see those things on Instagram all the time, which I DiCaprio Leo is big on that that.
Speaker 6: Plastic and the like turnle Star snows really yeah, ude, it's like it's crazy the amount of plastic that's going But like we don't even like hemp products.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what hemp is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hemp if you were just to produce produce hemp, and you can.
Speaker 3: You can make over one hundred thousand products that would be biitoegradeable.
Speaker 4: That would literally get you get rid of the use of plastic and you wouldn't have to do like no more plastic cups, nor more plastic straws.
Speaker 3: Like I just had one of those.
Speaker 4: I'm not calling you at well, and like you wouldn't. That's like biogradable in like ten thousand years. Like you put that in the ground, and that's going to be there for and long it's well past you're gone, So it just kind of kills everything. It's like, you know, can we fix the world? Probably not species, but you can help it a little bit. It's not the end of the world. I mean it is, actually, but you know we'll be dead. It's our kids, kids kids, you know, which is kind of a shitty deal.
Speaker 1: But so like are you nervous about your girl growing up?
Speaker 5: Like in the cell phone age, social media age, like those have to be thoughts going through your head, right, like when did you get a phone?
Speaker 1: And like what's it going to be?
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, that's a tough question. Like I think there'll be a point when like she's got a because she's got a phone already. Yeah, she's got like this little phone and she answered to me all the time.
Speaker 1: I have to answer it.
Speaker 4: But I think there'll be a point like since there's so much technology and no one has like when we grew up, everyone had house phones, so your parents would pick up and call it the other house phone.
Speaker 3: Hey you know where Sean at?
Speaker 1: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: And so I think if you can do phones where I picked my phone up, but it can only call two numbers and it can't do anything else, she'll probably have something like that at a younger age where she's allowed to go to friends houses and stuff like that. Right, but having an actual cell phone that I'm using, it's tough to say. I didn't have a cell phone till I was fifteen years old. Yeah, well and that's a little bit. That's a little bit late, But dude, I don't know. That's hard.
Speaker 1: Like the next generation of technology out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everyone's trying to be then, we were talking about this a couple of podcasts ago, like everyone's trying to be like, like, social media is such a great thing because it allows kids to not think themselves. Well, probably do this and then all be you know, do insurance and then that'll be it. Like it gives you an opportunity to kind of like find out what your passion is going to because you're open to so many different avenues. But a lot of times you got these twelve year old white kids hitting the fucking dab, you know, forty seven times, ruining every dance move that's ever been made, and you have these other kids, like, you know, we used to watch Jackass and c Ky and I always bring that up because it's like we used to do dumb shit like that, right, that was the only like, that's the only tapes we got those films. Now, like you got like this short five foot guy yelling at somebody at a donut shop getting tackled, and he's famous.
Speaker 3: You had a long guy.
Speaker 4: Like people are being praised for being lazy and being you know, just like ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's got these guys will the video game too?
Speaker 4: Video game guys, Now, yeah they're ninja ninja guy, Like they're not, They're not lazy. What they what they did is a perfect example of what social media can do. Like what you know, having a product like you have people here taking pictures like you're doing a great.
Speaker 3: Job of networking and making your brand a bigger thing.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 4: And so those guys like I, I'm really good at video games. If I just feelm myself playing video games and talking shit to other people, Yeah, millionaire.
Speaker 1: And they're making Yeah, theyre making that shit.
Speaker 2: Or when you put on your story Hayes or anybody out there that wants to do some media work for me and you got some young student, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yo, I love this stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll help you out and just come and you guys collaborating and they just work together and you build something up like people couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. No, it's crazy back when we were younger.
Speaker 5: Here's where I think social media is going, and I think this is gonna be the next big thing, and I just don't have time to make it. So whoever does this, just give me a little shout out. But I feel like there's gonna be a little camera that you're gonna have somewhere like on your head or whatever that's gonna be a live view at all times. So right, so if you were like you're in a game and it's like Instagram, be like all right, I'm gonna tailor or follow Taylor and watch his live view because everyone wants to live through these people.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to.
Speaker 5: See whatever he's doing, to see at all, and then people will charge, Like in the super Bowl, you're charging like fifteen thousand dollars to be live with Taylor throughout the game, right, And there's sitting there and they just have your view camera, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like it's like dough pros because how much more now, like you got you got Sean White doing backflips on a halfpipe at the X Games and he's got a gop pro top of his head and they're showing you everything, and it'd be so so easily.
Speaker 3: They have spy glasses now, and they have little cameras that are literally this bad.
Speaker 1: It's like the snapchack glass, the snapchack glasses.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It'd be something just turn on and then you got the time to make that.
Speaker 3: You better, you better make that fast.
Speaker 1: Exactly. You gotta know the right people for stuff like that. Ship that'd be tough.
Speaker 3: Let's get into let's get into the nitty.
Speaker 1: Great whiskey.
Speaker 3: Kim on what's have a little glass at Netflix show, right, what was that? You gotta go ahead?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So they basically made a show and an episode all about if your life was just constantly live.
Speaker 3: Streamed, like do you have followers and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody in the world can tune in.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm late to this. Yeah, yeah, it's already off there. Black Mirrors, So say Black Mirror. Is it Black Mirror? It's Black Mirror. Yes, it's the best show. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And so it's it's all kind of very dark futuristic. So you're talking about nose dive of that episode, I can't remember what it's called, but he had the rating above your head that was That was a different one, but that one, yeah, yeah, one.
Speaker 1: Where he could rewind it. So then the guy ended up seeing like his girls. That was another one as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're all like really dark futuristic and yeah, but they did make an episode about that being live stream constantly and uh it was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty scary. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Did you see the new one, the new episode, Striking Vipers? Let me know when you want to play sometimes Striking Vipers. Yeah, Striking Vipers, I'll pay, I'll play right, let me know.
Speaker 1: We'll play.
Speaker 4: I saw a Black Mirror episode and it was like this guy, this guy's wife died and they had the capacity to use her consciousness and put it in his brain. And then like then he like got sick of it because he could feel like her his like blood pressure. He'd like start looking at other women and she get jealous. But then he got the ability to like turn her off and on, and then he trans or do a bear.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, dude, but I I, for some reason, always think about that episode that fucked me up for some reason, like if I was like caught in like Will's brain and I had to live and he could just turn me off and on, turn me off, and then ten years later, like you know, people are older. I have no idea what the hell happened that would be. That's some wild shit. But like where do these people get these ideas? Like this stuff's out there.
Speaker 1: It's insane, it's got it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to start to a conspiracy theory podcast, but like there's.
Speaker 1: Some ship going down we don't know about.
Speaker 3: I love conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: Due yeah, he's for sure.
Speaker 3: It was for sure. Inside deal.
Speaker 4: We played We played the Cowboys Monday night. You went to it and like during the day, like of before the game, you can go do whatever you want. And I went to where JFK got shot and they have exit. They still have conspiracy theorists out there. Yeah, and you're looking and they're telling you, they're showing you the video while telling you. You're like, there's no way, like whatever this guy's name. I was about to say, John wilk Spooth, that's not him. But you know what I'm saying, if you get a bold action wifle, you can't make those shots that fast.
Speaker 1: Or however, even.
Speaker 4: If you're this type of a marksman, then you got the guys in the Grassy Knoll.
Speaker 5: The one that was like the craziest theory for that one was his own secret Service guys riding in the car behind him. And there's a documentary on it, there's a book about it, and it was pretty damn legit when I watched it.
Speaker 1: But they thought this guy like they all.
Speaker 5: Went out the night before two partying and it's almost like the secret Service guy behind them stood up or whatever the gun fired and they had all the angles where it hit him.
Speaker 1: I forget what it's called, but that was like.
Speaker 5: One of the biggest theories is that their own guy like accidentally did it.
Speaker 1: He's accidental, Like, I mean, I'll let you know the name.
Speaker 2: I'm gble though, dude, Like, so there and just listen and take in whatever you're saying, and if it resonates with me, I'm like, yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 4: That's my atually, I don't look into ship Like if you tell me something, you're like, Okay, I'm gonna tell somebody that if it was my own idea, I'm gonna go home and like yeah, yeah, like his guy, I'll be like.
Speaker 2: And if you Butcher, You're like I was talking to this expert. I don't know he can explain it better than yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bachelorette, bachelorette, how sick of you are? Are you talking about that?
Speaker 5: Of No, I get it, because you know that's where I'm known from, and it's such a wild, crazy phenomenon that it's very intriguing to people, Like I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 5: People want to know the ins and outs of it and behind the scenes and what we go through on there is so different than what everybody actually sees on the TVs. And but yeah, I realize IM gonna have to talk about that probably for the next fifty years.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is like every sense of a word says of the word is like you won.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, And I know it's always always Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Like a reality TV show, Like there's winning and losing involved in those sinds of things, and you you technically won the show one and uh, like he's never.
Speaker 1: Seen the show, you can explain, No, I've seen the show.
Speaker 2: I just when we were talking about it, I'm just asking questions because I don't know, uh whatever Evander part was talking about once the final three what was it called the Overnight?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's just.
Speaker 3: What I asked about.
Speaker 2: And then I like, what I'm curious about is how much different was being on the show than before you even signed up for the show thinking of what probably it is, and how different is it when you're actually there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's uh, you kind of like you can't prepare for it in any way. And I went into it being like, all right, I'll be there for a few weeks, I'll meet some cool guys. No way in hell I'm going to get engaged. And I told my family that I'm like, I'm just gonna go. It'd be a good experience, like hopefully I have a connection with her and if it does, we'll see what happens. But then it was just like night one was just like game on, like it was. It just happened so fast for me because like they had give out the first impression rows right, which is like the first rows of the whole season, and she gave that to me, so like right out of the gates, it was like, all right, we're doing the thing.
Speaker 1: So it was different from that aspect.
Speaker 2: What made you, like, what makes you obviously you want to go and meet the gal, but what also makes you want to go on.
Speaker 5: It just the experience of because the show is known to travel all over the world and it's a once in.
Speaker 1: A lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 5: Were you in fitness at this point, I was, Yeah, I was doing personal training on the side, so.
Speaker 2: It's another huge opportunity. Yeah, personality be a personality, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's honestly, I think our season was probably one of the last seasons where we went into it. The guys like went into it with a genuine mindset of like going to actually like have fun, meet the girl.
Speaker 1: Now it's just like a business.
Speaker 5: It's completely changed with social media, right because people are like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Want to go build a brand.
Speaker 5: I want to go on that show and start selling tea when I get off that show.
Speaker 1: For us, it wasn't like that.
Speaker 5: Like, it wasn't like that for us, and like we're like, holy shit, you get a lot of followers, Like we didn't expect that. So I didn't go on there like thinking I was going to build a brand at all. That kind of just came as a bonus.
Speaker 4: Did you with the farther you got into it though, were you starting to like, you know, this is going to be that shit has been around twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Man, Like, am I going down this wormhole that I didn't think i'd go down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It just happened so fast, and it was the producers kept on telling me. I think they were probably this guy is a fucking he's clueless because he'll understand how crazy it's going to be. They kept being like, do you realize like how crazy your life's.
Speaker 1: Going to be after this?
Speaker 5: And like how much everything's going to change And I'm like, no, not really, it's just like a show. They're like no, but like you know, ten million people watch it every once it gets down once again.
Speaker 1: A million people. Do I get into that ship? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I wasn't, Like I think I told you this, like your your season was the first season or like Bachelorette whatever that I watched. I was dating a girl and she's like, you got to watch something like stupid.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We talked about your demographics like ninety six, like four it's all girls.
Speaker 4: Like I'm part of that four percent now. Yeah, Like I'm like it was so dumb and I'm watching it. At the end, I'm like, fuck boy, dude, like he's got to get.
Speaker 2: His ass out of.
Speaker 1: You're right you when's this thing? I always like you started rooting for dudes and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Last night I recorded, so I just watched Tuesday because I don't like watching commercials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm watching last night. You do you do you follow All the Sunme?
Speaker 5: No, I honestly I haven't been able to since I got the show. I can't watch it. It's like uh PTSD. It's like now that I've been through it, and now that I know what happens versus what's shown, like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I bet that it's tough to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet that's why it wasn't wasn't the girlfriend at that time, didn't she go on it?
Speaker 3: No, she went on she's on a different TV show. Now we're not. We're not either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But the guys, like I always laugh because, uh, there's so many dudes that watch it, but they just don't admit it, right because they sit there on their couch with their girls.
Speaker 2: That's how it is for me sometimes because my girl charos, she's like she's like, oh, it's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know, being a dude, like I don't want to watch this.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I remember watching before it went on, like my sisters were obsessed with it, and I'd sit down there and watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yeah, you start rooting for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sitting there and I'm like all in them. Hey, let's fast forward this part.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then like, as a guy, watching The Bachelor is pretty awesome because it's a bunch of good looking girls.
Speaker 1: Then you're like, all right, she's pretty hot. She's pretty h good for that guy.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, dude, what's it like being around all the dudes though?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Everybody's always like, I don't know. If I could be in.
Speaker 2: A room, everybody's like, oh no, I'm not. I wouldn't want to be around all these dudes. Fight umber one chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing is is that you become like a support system from one another. As stupid as that sounds, but you are literally the only thing you guys have. You don't have your phone, you don't have the TV, you don't have the internet, you can't listen to music, You're stuck in a house. They want to make you as uncomfortable as possible, so it'd.
Speaker 1: Just be like this. It'd be like this for twenty hours a day. Literally.
Speaker 5: I would say that if I got five hours of sleep, four or five hours of sleep in one night, that'd be a lot of sleep. The rest of the time, you're just sitting around, just hanging out with cameras on your face. And then you'd go into an it IM room, which is in the moment to go do your interviews, and then other than that you can't do anything besides sit there and it's.
Speaker 3: Just like it's like a concentration camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the girl's not even there for like ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: You're literally just with the guys.
Speaker 5: And then the girl will come in for like five minutes and everybody's all excited and she'd be like all right, I'm here's the date card. Or no, she won't even come in. It'd be Harrison that would come in. He'd be like, here's a date card, and then h somebody would read it and be like, all right, Caitlyn wants to take out Taylor today, And everybody's like, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then because you finally get to leave the house, to leave the house, you're so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think, like.
Speaker 5: And it's so funny you see all the reactions on TV. I was so pumped up, and I think like half of it is that they get to leave the damn house and get away from all the guys.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine being there with like like twenty five dudes and be like, all right, cool, so we're all going to date the same yal that's right. Yeah, But like I feel like all those guys would go into it like you're like, hey, this is an experience. It is what it is, and I'd be more drawn to like hang out with the dudes, like all right, what's what I'm Taylor again, we need to hang out. And then like, at what point in the show you're like, I'm actually starting to catch some feelings when you got that first rose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was pretty early for me. I caught the feelings pretty damn early. Yeah, the puppy love. And again though, it's also a situation where it's, uh, you have to really check in with yourself to figure out what it is that you're feeling, because, like I was saying, that's the only thing you have with the guys and the girls. So when you do finally get to see the girl, it's kind of like another support system and you're in it together, right, and you're falling in love, but you got to try and figure out if.
Speaker 1: It's manufactured feelings or.
Speaker 5: Legit feelings because you got producers down your throat like you love her, you love her, you love her, or like you know, they want the ratings, they need to love And then you look back at it and it's like, well, damn every single guy that I was with said that they were in love with her, and but then months after the show, you're like, you talk.
Speaker 1: To these guys, it's like, no, they weren't, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when you're in that situation, it's it's easy to fall in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got those training campires if we yeah, you're kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You go like in college, you're like, you know, there's like trainers and stuff like that. The girls are like freshman of sophomores and you're.
Speaker 3: Sitting there and they're not the best looking, or they are and you're like four a week in two weeks and you're like, yo, this kuld I think I love her. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've only seen dudes for the last like two weeks.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I gotta I gotta figure something out here. There's like, if we if we spent the next eight weeks in this bus, yeah, it would be it would take us probably three probably.
Speaker 1: I would look at me.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, man, you want to discutch do you want to do?
Speaker 4: If if we sat this bus for eight weeks, After three days, it'd be really easy to lose the perspective of what the outside of world is all doing because is that it becomes your reality. And then you're you're like, from from a show standpoint, they're geniuses because you're lack of sleeper in five hours a day, which you're not going to function at your highest. They're probably shoving alcohol every time I see you, damn guys on the show.
Speaker 3: It's like having a drink.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's have a toast those dudes anywhere you say.
Speaker 4: There's alcohol everywhere wherever you go. Yeah, it's a depressant. It's gonna make you moody. With not enough sleep. You're gonna get your hurting. Their food sucks, testosteronees high, you can't really work out. Yeah, from a primitive instinct, all these dudes are legit just trying to have sex with this girl, like from a completely like caveman.
Speaker 3: Survive and reproduced.
Speaker 4: Yeah, survivor reproduced. That's what we're literally evolution, that's what we're here to do. And so even though it's not as barbaric as that, you got all these dudes in here, kind of like you got totosterone leak one out. It such astro feel, but the one getting leaked out, you know, it's just like and then people sitting on the other side of the TV screen watching it, and everybody's like, why are these dudes so dramatic and emotional.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, shit, I probably saw the last ten guys on that show who were there. I saw every single one of them cry at some point, just broken down for like you literally get broken down, broken down, and it's so uncomfortable, and you're just going through all these emotions, like even like the first week, the first night you're in that house when after the rose ceremony arts.
Speaker 1: A little different. That was a two night thing.
Speaker 5: But when you move into the mansion, they have three bedrooms and the bedroom that I was in is probably no bigger than this bus, no bigger, And there was three bunk beds, the twin size beds, so and they put assigned names on the bed so they really had to choose.
Speaker 1: Where you slept.
Speaker 5: So it was like all the biggest dudes were on the top bunk like and jammed in this little room.
Speaker 1: And there was three of those rooms like that.
Speaker 5: So they just try to make you, I think, as uncomfortable as possible, to get those emotions out of you, get those feelings out of you, get you a little cranky because the first night, you're all boys and you're all like drinking, like, oh yeah, this is gonna be the most boring season ever, Like we don't nobody's gonna get in fights or any of that bullshit.
Speaker 1: And then time goes on and you're just like so beaten down. How much did you end up?
Speaker 2: Like, do guys kind of get into it and scrap a little bit of verbally and shit like that.
Speaker 3: You guys, they're laying in their bunk beds and they say something, you'll say.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, yeah, I got long.
Speaker 4: You said kind of a fight with no cameras there, it's beat with the Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I got along great with everybody, so from one guy on the show, and that was pretty like well, and that was like one of the main storylines.
Speaker 1: Who was cool? Now Nick and get.
Speaker 5: Stuck Now yeah, I mean if we see each other whatever, were cool, Like we did an event, a charity event together afterwards like now it's all like in the past, and but I understand what they were both like they're setting it up. I mean, that was the main storyline and they wanted that drama. It was like the guy the front runner who got the first impression rows and they're mad in love. And then this guy comes onto the show halfway through like he's already been in the season, Like I mean they already Yeah, she was already talking to the guy. So they made this big storyline about it, and they had you know, they kept on like they would say stuff to me, say stuff to him, whatever to get this drama.
Speaker 1: And it worked.
Speaker 5: But as far as like fighting, I think like the the one time where I was like probably the most like upset our pists was after the Fantasy Suite night and so I finally like was with Caitlyn all night long.
Speaker 1: The Fantasy Sweet Night is that when you're one of the final guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, three guys, yeah, and so like at that point, and it's always a rollercoaster emotions. You're feeling good, you're up, and then once you're feeling good, they try and bring you back down. So it's like, all right, we just had a good night together. I just had to leave her, and then I walked back to my little castle because I was in Ireland and anytime you see like a big crew of cameras come around you you know something's about to happen. Yeah, So I walk outside and this whole camera crew's following me, and I see people like running around like one hundred yard in the front of me. I'm like, oh fuck, like what's going on? And then like I go to my little castle and then Nick's just standing at my doors like hey man, can we talk?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, why you want to talk? Like I was just with.
Speaker 5: Kaitlyn all night, We got like twenty minutes of sleep, Like, the last thing I want to do is.
Speaker 1: Talk to you. There we go, So what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 5: He wanted to I think just trying to hash it out like that late it was in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it's like eight, amen, can we talk?
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying that that late in the game.
Speaker 4: The game, Yeah, yeah, we got three more weeks of this thing, like get the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're done here. Let's just yeah, what's it like at that point.
Speaker 2: When you're clearly like into the chick in love with the chicken. Then there's three of you and you're all getting kind of the same thing, Like if you got twenty minutes of sleep, yeah, probably in your mind thinking like that one yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 5: But the other guy, the other Ben he was my best friend on the show. And we're still good buddies. And so we roomed with each other since the first night until about eight or nine weeks left. We were roommates the entire time, and we got real close, and they split us up when it got to the final three, they split us up, so we were all by ourselves.
Speaker 1: We each had our own producer.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you're fine with it all the way up until like the very end, when it's like almost done. Then you got you caught some really serious feelings at that point. And I remember like the turning point for me. We were in Ireland and me and Ben roomed together and he was coming home from his date. It was like three in the morning and I'm like sleeping. Then he comes in like I'm like all right, yeah, he was just with Kaitland all night, and like, how was it.
Speaker 1: He's like it's awesome. I'm like all right. Later, like I don't want to know, but.
Speaker 4: Tell you're like, hey, we got after Yeah, it's kind of just like, uh, you know that everybody's making out with her, you know, like that you see it.
Speaker 3: It's well the overnights too.
Speaker 1: Everything's implied, right, Yeah, everything's implied. You don't know what actually happens. But yeah, yeah, and so.
Speaker 4: I like you did it and we did it, and that's it. Did you watch your season after? Did you watch the show like every week? Would you watch or did you see it before?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 5: Uh, it was tough for me because I'm like, shit, and I want to watch this, but also it's my fiance now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so no doubt, dude, did you ask her? Would you ask her a lot of ship too?
Speaker 5: No, it's like almost I don't want to know, and when you go into it, you have that mentality. It was always I always say this, it was always a battle of your brain versus your heart. Like your heart's like shit, that really hurts, like she's hooking up another guy, but your brain's like you're on the batcherette.
Speaker 1: It's part of how it works.
Speaker 5: Logical, but you can't, like you can't tell your heart to be like just shut the fuck up, like it's the batcherette.
Speaker 1: So that was tough.
Speaker 5: But she would get the episodes a week in advance before it aired, and so she would watch the episode and then she would FaceTime me and watch our parts together. But that even sucked because she we'd be watching it. She's like all right, yep, don't watch this part. And I'm like, okay, we like you know, so she'd like screen it for me. Yeah, so yeah, I didn't see much of it, but then the parts I did see it was very as heavily edited like any reality.
Speaker 2: Show that you're probably watched, it fucking show this stuff, like they don't show this picture.
Speaker 1: Of oh man.
Speaker 5: That was the one thing that made me so upset was there was so many good moments and had so much footage, but they just had to you know, they film twenty hours a day, seven days a week, and you're been together an hour or two hour episode each week, so there's so much stuff that's left out and I'm like, damn, why didn't they put that? And then like you're saying, they have their storyline that they're going away, so they have their characters, the roles that you're playing, so they're airing the stuff that works with those roles.
Speaker 4: It's so easy to manipulate too, Like if you said, yeah, we had a good time and then just put like cricket noises, like okay, maybe they didn't have a good time, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, that is so easy, Like yeah, I think we had a great time and she's like walking by herself and cricket.
Speaker 1: I mean there, we actually did have a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like the third weekend there was like the third rose ceremony and like pans to me and I'm standing there and it has me talking and you have hours of yourself talking on camera, and it was like, yeah, I really hope I get a rose because I and it's like love her and I'm like, whoaha, I didn't say love three weeks into the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's settle down.
Speaker 4: It's brutal, like you got to sign your rights away a little bit when you go on that show.
Speaker 5: Sign your right Yeah, it's like like thirty page contract.
Speaker 4: It's like and you have you have no right to say like the depiction of how you're represented in the show.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: No, it's like you will. You can be embarrassed. It couldn't It can cause depression, like.
Speaker 1: All this stuff are you taking off and contract? Dude? Yeah, you're all right, Yeah, you don't know what.
Speaker 3: This TV show may cause you to kill yourself? Okay, well sign right here. Suicidal.
Speaker 5: But you don't think about that in advance, right, You're just like, oh yeah, cool, whatever, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: I'll sign your boys.
Speaker 3: I'm going yeah boys rolling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You look back at it, you're like, ship, what that contract?
Speaker 3: So? Like, uh, you guys were engaged with three years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Three years?
Speaker 3: Why does that happen? Why does that last?
Speaker 1: The lines? Because how long does the show last? I apoliticize these.
Speaker 5: It's fine, the show show last. It's about twelve weeks of filming.
Speaker 2: And then you so you get engaged. Why does an engagement less?
Speaker 1: So is are you guys because you don't really know the person?
Speaker 3: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Before even that, like take us Like, so you get engaged, right, emotions are through the roof.
Speaker 3: You're feeling, oh my god, York, we've done it all.
Speaker 4: We flew to helicopter together. It was amazing, and then you go back to Nashville tennise.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing with ours was which was different, and I think that helped us out. We had all the normal dates. I didn't get any helicopter rides. I didn't get like, I had stuff that you would actually do with somebody in real life, which we both really loved. Like I had a kayaking date, which was cool.
Speaker 1: We had what else did we do? Ship? Besides the rap battle. I wouldn't really do that on the weekends.
Speaker 5: But I don't have battle in New York City with what was his name ship Little Boothy? Yeah, a little Boothy. There you go, man, I need to think of that rapper's name. But oh, Dougie, Dougie, Dougie Fresh. Yeah, we had a rap battle. Yeah. So, but we had like a picnic, like none of the fancy fancy shit, do you go. We went golfing together, which was cool. Yeah, But then coming back to Nashville, it was tough because this is this is the.
Speaker 1: Other weird thing.
Speaker 5: We were engaged, but we couldn't tell anybody about it really, so and it took about yeah, it took like three or four weeks before it started airing. So we're engaged. We have three or four weeks together and then it airs for twelve weeks, and so you still can't tell anybody that you're engaged.
Speaker 1: So I just told my immediate family.
Speaker 5: My dad and my two sisters were the only people that knew I was engaged. And then they would fly us out every week every other weekend to Los Angeles under aliases like I had, Like they picked me up at my place and my name was Eric, Like you're Eric, I'm like yep, all right, And they would bring to the airport, fly me and then pick me up with a car. They'd pick her up in a separate car at a different time. They'd drive us into the hills out in Hollywood, LA. And it would be a different mansion or house every time we met. It'd be secluded fences, trees so nobody could see you, and then they'd bring you in there. And then they'd put you in the house and it would be like all of your favorite alcohol, all of your favorite food, and you'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, have fun for the next three days.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was cool. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they have like a producer that would sit in the house too, who probably hated us, but yeah, it would so they'd want you to kind of get to know another because you don't. Like I always say, if I add up all the time that I spent with Kaitlon on that show, like every minute out of those twelve weeks that I was there, I probably spent like.
Speaker 1: Eight ten hours with her, that is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're in Nashville, like, can you even go without with permission?
Speaker 1: Would you have to ask permission to like go like, hey, can I go out to dinner with the boys? No?
Speaker 5: I didn't have to ask no, Nope. But we went out that one night. So the one night that I think I ended up, No, that wasn't that night. There was, Yeah, we can talk about that night.
Speaker 1: That night was funny.
Speaker 5: Caitlin by accident put on Snapchat a picture of me in her bed, like five weeks into the season.
Speaker 1: And that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we were laying in bed and she was snapchat and one of the producers like just all excited, like hey, we're together, and she was snapping this out and then I got off the bed.
Speaker 1: And I went to my phone and my phone was just blowing up, and I was like, what the fuck? Can I go on Twitter?
Speaker 5: And my face is all over Twitter from like three minutes ago, and I'm like, holy shit, like freaking out. I'm like I did something bad. I thought it was me. I'm like, I did something bad. And I was like hunched over the bed like I couldn't breathe because I'm so damn nervous. And she's like, I can't believe you did that, and I'm like, it's not on my phone I'm like, check your phone, and she was. This one snapchat was kind of new. She was sending it, but she was also putting it to her story, which she didn't know, and she had hundreds of thousands of followers on her snapchat.
Speaker 3: My god, within three minutes to.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was all over the place. It was all over.
Speaker 3: There shows no joke. That shows no joke at all.
Speaker 1: So they ended up.
Speaker 5: They called us obviously pissed off. They like, we're sending a car to pick up Sean. They picked me up in La They drove me five hours overnight to Las Vegas because they didn't want me to be seen at LAX. They drove her to LAX. They flew me back to Nashville. They said, once you get back to Nashville, shave your beard and then go meet so and so at the Nissan Stadium.
Speaker 1: It was during cm Mayfest.
Speaker 5: And then they told her to go to Chicago to meet up with her friends. And so then they brought me to the Nissan Stadium and like basically parading me around and just like having me seen during Cmayfest.
Speaker 1: So people were getting.
Speaker 5: Photos and so and then Kitlyn was doing social media stuff, try and be like oh yeah, no. See, Shaan's in Nashville, Caitlin's in Chicago. They weren't together in bed last night. That is crazy because like, yeah, because she almost got sued like five million dollars for that, for she got it she almost did Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's part of a contract.
Speaker 3: If you was five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you spoil the ending of the show. Yeah, I mean that show.
Speaker 4: I mean these said ten million people every Monday watch it.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, like the bigger episodes, you get up to ten million.
Speaker 3: Fuck man, that's that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: That's like only a few less than us. How many views we on this podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, stuff's different. I was nervous this morning.
Speaker 3: Stuff just different now, dude, it just a while.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. So you guys broke it off. It's really none of our business. Yeah, but yeah, dude, you guys, how long long after the show were we hanging out?
Speaker 1: That was like literally a couple that was right in the thick of it. That was like during it airing? Was it really? Yeah? Because I remember Jared.
Speaker 5: Came out to me and he's like, hey, man, like, uh, big fans of the show and watching you. I'm with Kings of Leon and then you guys were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, he didn't.
Speaker 4: That's how we met too, Yeah, because I came out my draft song like that. We had like walk out songs like baseball, and so when I got drafted, I came out to a rock city by Kings of Leon and he came up to me a Losers one night. I said, Hey, I'm Jared, I mean King's Leon. Yeah, I'm like I literally like, he'll tell the story the same way. Like I was like sure, dude, whatever and I kind of and then he like came back and he was like on the basis and I was like, oh shit, no really really yeah, and like we like that. We became boys after that. But he did do that because I remember, Yeah, I texted them Sunday night. I was like, you guys watching tonight and they're like watching what.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, the batch of the Bachelorette Monday, Dude, I was like, oh days mixed up. Yeah, But we were talking about that like two days ago.
Speaker 4: I said, I was having you on and that was a that was a funny night where it act me yeah, like the number one celebrity in that spot.
Speaker 3: You were killing it.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: That's when I like started realizing how crazy it was, because people were coming up to me asking for my photo and like basically handing Jared the phone like yeah, I'm like, this dude is in Kings of Leon's right, You sure you don't want a picture with him?
Speaker 1: He's a fucking rock star. It was. It was a very weird moment. But yeah, you and all your boys are out and we went to I think we went to hockey time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got accident and I never saw you again.
Speaker 1: Here we are and here we are. Yeah, now you got a kid.
Speaker 3: Life's just different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a little bit. Here.
Speaker 3: I was living that dream.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: We're at fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: We got we got to lock this up a little bit, all right, talk to me about Uhill, you.
Speaker 3: Were in a car accident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in a really bad car accident my senior year of college or like right after I graduated.
Speaker 1: No ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got hit almost like going down the road where you have the head on type of deal, no divider in the middle, in the middle, got hit on my driver's side at like seventy miles an hour.
Speaker 1: You said, straight on.
Speaker 5: So it was like he was I was coming this way, he was coming this way, and then he came across my lane and I saw him coming and I hit the gas a little bit, so instead of hitting right on, he hit me right in the driver's side, and then it hit my jeep off of the street. It went into like a snow bank in New Hampshire, and it flipped like six times, like just kept on rolling and then yeah, it's in the hospital for a few months, and I see you all that good stuff, But it was wild.
Speaker 1: Crawled out that damn car though, like like a sea.
Speaker 5: So much adrenaline though, yeah, I mean, if you're all internal stuff. I ruptured my spleen, broke my ribs, my face, my nose. Yeah, it was just all like mostly internal stuff. So I ended up losing like thirty or forty pounds in the hospital. But yeah, that was the real I mean, I remember every single second of the like I was just holding on as tight as I could, and it was just flipping.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah too, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's why like all the drunk people, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just holding on for dear life.
Speaker 5: And then like I stopped and then I thought I was dreaming and started like tapping myself like, oh ship.
Speaker 3: A general rush, You're just like holy ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then no, yeah, crawled out of the window and then like probably two minutes later just like collapse under the road because all that adrenaline just probably.
Speaker 1: So did you wake up in the hospital or what.
Speaker 5: I remember, like puit some pieces of the ambulance ride, like freaking out and then being in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, My my brother in law is a first responder.
Speaker 1: And those guys the stuff he says, dude.
Speaker 3: They're they're unbelievable. Yeah, a couple of wild man.
Speaker 1: So so wild, so wild. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Social media, where can we hit?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Where can we find you?
Speaker 5: Sean Sewn Underscore Booth eighteen at Instagram and I think Sean Underscore booth on Twitter is no. Actually, I've been off it for like months, like ever since I I went through that break up.
Speaker 1: People are just ruthless like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like Twitter's uh, it's hit or miss like I like it, but some people are just ruthless.
Speaker 4: On the Warriors trouble.
Speaker 1: I'll probably get back on there soon. I do like business stuff on there.
Speaker 5: I like repost stuff with brands, but I haven't spent too much time, which is also good. I like being off social media a little bit. Yeah, Instagram is fun. I enjoy that. Do you get a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: Talking during the season right now?
Speaker 3: People love me? Well, we talked about no, you're so great, You're so this, and then.
Speaker 2: Except for when we talked about having Clay Travis on, like I'm seeing all this hate that I didn't even know that yeah, Clay and Taylor, And then I'm saying, like.
Speaker 3: Dude, who gives a ship? Taylor such a douchebag, like what losers?
Speaker 1: And I'm just thinking, like I'm just here.
Speaker 4: Man, that that never Like so when people call my ear you're a douchebag tailor, it's like, like kind of wrong. Sometimes absolutely, there's no question about it. But like the only time it sucks is when like you actually play like ship because like, yeah, every every weekend, like I'm I'm if i mess up, I'm exposed, dude, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Marcus gets hurt, Marcus gets ACKed. It's an obvious thing.
Speaker 4: When the left after messes up or any off to Lemon, and so that's when the people are like, you're so fucking bad, Like that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm like, damn, that kind of sucks. Yeah, but you just learn to kind of roll with it.
Speaker 5: But it's also like Gary who's like, you know, forty three year old man sitting behind his phone. He has never played football in his life, you know, but he gives you.
Speaker 2: The impression like he's somebody and everyone sees what he said. If your plays out there, like missing a tackle or something like that, everybody's like you, what the fuck is Compton doing here?
Speaker 1: Like looking like yaada, And I'm just like the guy. Yeah, I hope people are like, well, look at to see this guy.
Speaker 4: The things that the things that are most important is they get who you are as a person, and your character can only be judged by yourself and the people that actually know you.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I.
Speaker 4: Can't imagine going something like the Bachelorette where literally your character, your integrity is being can be manipulated in so many offerent ways that one must be to me, that'd be a horror thing to deal with.
Speaker 3: Then a weekend playing foot people are obsessed with it life, like.
Speaker 1: Why did this happen?
Speaker 3: Why did that happen?
Speaker 2: Like why when we dropped this, why didn't you ask why they broke up, Like it's just like people are obsessed with that side that it's like, yo, it's none of your business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they think, well, I mean because they kind of go through the experience with you from like the moment you walk out that limo and then they have like this crazy connection with you for twelve weeks and they're rooting for you and they feel like they know everything about you because it's a reality TV show, and they fall in.
Speaker 3: Love with you.
Speaker 4: They fall in love with you, and was it, Kaitlyn, Yeah, you fall in love with you too, and then you guys break up in November.
Speaker 3: It's like they're they're now going through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's what it was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was tougher, it was it was uh, it was strange, not strange, but I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 5: It's also like the most supportive community, Like Bachelor Nation is fucking awesome and they support us all like crazy. So it's anytime a relationship doesn't work, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a big shock to the world. Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 3: Just like this was supposed to be the one. Yeah, these were the guys that were going to go Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think season eleven this was it Yeah, and people had a tough time with me and Kaylan because we had a ton of fun, Like, I mean, we just had a blast, and so we were able to kind of put all that on social media, which people had fun with and they kind of connected to that. But uh, hey, that's life. That's how it works. Relationships yeah, uh, not really cool.
Speaker 1: I mean we don't talk.
Speaker 5: Break That's like the weirdest thing about a breakup, right, is that you're living with somebody, you're with somebody for so long, and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't even know them anymore.
Speaker 5: It's like a complete like past life where you know, because we haven't talked since probably November. It's just wild how life works like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate you coming on man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate you guys having for that workout later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whose camp babies?