Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne of God and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions Decisions, Mandy B and Wheezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast with taking Jay Valentine. We got the Woman of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses, plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, you don't want to miss this.
Speaker 2: Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 3: Once upon a time, there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 1: We're good mom's bad choices to single mom who said fuck the.
Speaker 4: Patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 1: After all, we're experts. Overshaars and your new bestie.
Speaker 4: Sit back and near the ride.
Speaker 1: I can do a pam. Welcome back to another episode, to the first episode of our bonus episode Tribe Chat.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the tribe Chat. You are officially in the Tribe Chat.
Speaker 1: Where we're going to cover current events and we might not be so nice, but we will always be honest.
Speaker 4: Truth hurts and sometimes.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 4: Someone's got to say it.
Speaker 5: You know who better than the good moms, Better than the good moms to tell you like it is, so, Welcome to the tribe Chat and.
Speaker 4: Uh, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: First things first, though, I need to smoke.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, roll it up, roll it up up, Let the weed fall in, roll the backwood up. I want to I'm gonna go tell a friend.
Speaker 4: I got our favorite cannabis, My dear, can you guess what it is?
Speaker 1: Of course I can. It is what blue drink that's right, that's right. That's why you're right, bitch, because that's our favorite.
Speaker 5: That's our favorite. I went to the weed dispensary across the street from our studio. Shout out to Good Good Media. If you need a podcast, if you need podcast production, if you want to start a podcast, if you have self tapes that need to be filmed in the Los Angeles area, come check out Good Good Media. Go to Good Good Productions dot com and book your spot here. You could be sitting right here in the Good Mom's Bad Choices couch right here.
Speaker 1: And if you want to do a photo shoot, you can also come to Good Good Media because we also do that. In fact, my lovely wife and I just wrapped up a photo shoot because we are some photo shoot ass bitches. And you guys, we are celebrating our seven year anniversary this month. I don't care what anybody's say our birthday. It's Jamerica, our entity's birthday. And yeah, we just to a fancy photo shoot for year seven because it's our lucky number seven and this means we're gonna get rich this year. And yeah, every year we do a photo shoot, and so this is a multi creative studio you could do lots of things here. I'm gonna have to what do they call it, mcguyver, mcguiver, you're mcguivering the backwood. Yeah, because I don't know what happened here, but it's okay because I'm a backwood expert. You are certainly mcguyvering it. My dear, something's gonna there's some holes.
Speaker 4: Is that okay?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my daughter who's engineering the episode right now. Hey, Lou, hey lou, because my fiance is barfing his head off.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Baby.
Speaker 1: If men turn into such babies when they get sick, like yeah, just such a baby, so interesting. Women are definitely the stronger species.
Speaker 4: I'm a baby when I'm sick. I'm not well. I need to be cared for.
Speaker 6: It, I know.
Speaker 1: But he's not actually sick.
Speaker 4: He like he is sick. Nothing's worse than throwing up, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but he's like, I feel like I got jumped. I'm like, how are you throwing up?
Speaker 4: And they're like, I mean when she like, when you have nothing left there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it keeps like coming you just.
Speaker 4: Just nothing is there. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: I'm in poor baby, dude. Look okay, I didn't touch it, my makeup or anything gorgeous. Okay, so yeah, we decided to do this bonus episode because we needed a space to get a little bit more personal and talk a little bit more shit. I mean, the dms that we have are mad madness. The amount of dms we send each other, the amount of text, and the amount of shit talking we do in the dms. Don't you judge us. I know you're talking shit talking with your friends too, so don't be on that girl power bullshit talking about you don't talk shit with your friends. Everybody talks shit privately, and now we're here to just do it publicly.
Speaker 5: I just the tribe chat is super int for all moms and I think women in general. But our personal tribe chat, our face. I'm not a Facebook, our Instagram, tribe chat, whatever that shit is that we have, what is it called advance called tribe chat too, It's called trip chat, but it's called something else.
Speaker 1: The channels, the subscriber channel, the.
Speaker 5: Subscribe chanel like the tribe chat is, our.
Speaker 1: Discord is popping, our Facebook, our Facebook group is popping, our tribe chat, subscriber is popping. Basically, if you're not plugged in. What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 4: Let's look at Mica divered Blunt.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I know it's a little short, little chody.
Speaker 1: You know, do you like showties what? I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I don't want it to be skinny, but I don't want it to chow does like it's oh my god, our.
Speaker 1: And she doesn't know that it is. Okay, that's why I'm keeping with the language that I'm keeping.
Speaker 5: Oh Lord Jesus, Okay, I'm putting a little honey propping little honey on the backwoods.
Speaker 1: You know after this, or there's a lot of honey after this, are probably going to have to wait till she turned sixteen to engineer for us again.
Speaker 4: Okay, today, this was the last minute emergency.
Speaker 1: We needed to do what we gotted to get done. It's kind of like the old days.
Speaker 5: Although the kids weren't listening to our podcast. They were the other room, but they were around. And remember people will be like, you guys are bad moms. Your kids are in the room while you're podcasting, talking about their shit, and I'm.
Speaker 1: We're like, actually, we have a glass door, bitches. I mean shout out to Brian and uhy, Tracy, that's like there was a like, first of all, our podcast was birth there. Second of all, what better house to podcasts and where we had literally clear doors where we could just watch them but not be present. If you guys haven't checked out some of our first years of podcasting, you will hear our kids and they were three and they would come in and interrupt, and we had like elevator music and we were definitely multitasking like we always do. And you know, seven years later, not shit has changed. Okay, okay, night of that, because we're gonna need some weed for these topics. Okay specifically no here, Oh god, I just let it specific there.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 1: Make a wish for year seven as you're inhaling to get so good. Wayah, last night I did so much manifesting, which you can God, I can't even talk about it. Did so much manifesting which you came in union, yes, and it was great, like talking while you're doing it. I don't know if you guys have tried this, but yeah, like speaking the thing that you need and want while in union, if you know what I mean, Uh, you have tobacco on your lip. It is like super powerful manifestation because you're like in union with another person. It's literally how you create life. So you can create the life of anything, like an entity that Good Moms By Choices or the Good Vibra Treat. If you haven't checked out the Good Vibrra Treat, check it out. You guys are going to Jamaica next month. That is sold out. You can't come to that. We're going for four to twenty. But in June we were having a couple's retreat with our lovers. It's the first of it's kind. It's a Tanchi retreat. I emphasis on. I will be leaving Tantric movement with my.
Speaker 5: Hips and those eric and those hips don't lie baby like Shakura. Just it's fine. It's an eat, it's a it's a snat blunt, snack blunt. It's an edible blunt, just like.
Speaker 1: A small solid thing. Anyway, if you haven't checked out the Good Vibratree and you're afraid to check it out alone, you can check it out with your lover. And there's still time to make payments. There's still time to get Klarna or whatever the late pay after pay is and come join us in paradise and do sexy fun shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's June. What is it, twenty nineteenth? Oh yeah, yeah, fourteenth through the nineteenth and six days fourteen.
Speaker 4: Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be so fun. I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: It's going to be so fun. There's all have a lot of adventure. We're doing things that we've never done in group, obviously because we've never had men on property, so this is going to be a different vibe.
Speaker 4: It's really so.
Speaker 1: We have some of the OG Retreat members coming as a couple, which I'm really excited for. Shout out to Jessica and Connie, and yeah, there's a few other people. But you know, because we're OG Retreat leaders, we're at the point where there's a lot of There are a lot of reoccurring people coming. We see people a couple of times a year. So I love that. I love that for us, and I love that for our tribe because it is very much a tight knit spiritual story.
Speaker 4: It is it is. So let's get to the sh talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, my ship talking number one is going to go to motherfucking Lena. I'm Gonnea the camera me, motherfucking Sherry Shepherd, Okay, this is for you.
Speaker 4: Should we rewatch the video?
Speaker 1: Did you send me the links I did on your text messages?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Perfect?
Speaker 1: Oh so recently, uh, the Oscars came on and you know we're in Hollywood, so we get all the inside Oscar scoop put it closer to the mic.
Speaker 7: Okay, Julia Fox wore a completely dress that barely covered her cookie jar.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that dress was ugly, just a great crack in the.
Speaker 7: Stallion wore a dark green gown with only matching green pasties to cover up and dress.
Speaker 5: And so this is where I have that, not her them putting this air in this Handmaid's.
Speaker 1: Tale, fucking Outpha delivering this is the part that killed me the most.
Speaker 7: And I say this because there are young women, young girls who are looking up to all of you, not the.
Speaker 1: Church ladies and the audience clapping.
Speaker 7: Cy say they don't want to be a role model.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: It comes with the territory. Turn it off, turn off. Okay, that's enough from Sherry. You know point one with this, Why the fuck did you deliver that message in that ugly ass that it's really hard to even hear what you're saying through that fucking cream and black handmaid's gown. That's the first That's the first thing you your Chile team should at the very least wardrobe should have very is knowing that you're delivering this very.
Speaker 5: Oh that's that was exactly why she's wearing it. This very literally has boots up to her fucking knee cap.
Speaker 1: If you were going to deliver this stupid ass message, the very least you could have done was wore a cute outpha. It could have been conservative and cute. Conservative and cute does exist. But that however, they played you. The warbajone team doesn't like you, Sherry. I hate to tell you. They are talking shit behind your back. They're like, we got one for her, and that was that outfit.
Speaker 4: That was I have to agree.
Speaker 5: Secondly, you know, I was the comments is what really got I mean, that got me, but then the comments got me. And you know, listen, I get everyone has their preference. Ever, you're allowed to have your preference in style. If you want to dress more modestly.
Speaker 4: Then go ahead and do that.
Speaker 5: But I just feel like the thing about the dressing thing is a another black woman policing another any black woman's body is a problem map.
Speaker 4: It's problematic to me, and I get it.
Speaker 1: People are like, she was very kind.
Speaker 4: It doesn't fucking matter if she.
Speaker 1: Was, you would That is the most backwards compliment, Like don't.
Speaker 5: Don't just because you deliver it, just because you deliver a message with a smile and nice words doesn't mean that it's not undercutting. And that's the thing is like you literally created a whole segment, sat on a chair by yourself, talking directly to camera, just to say this statement. This statement was very important to her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that they're running out of topics, and that's why you should call us, Sherry. We'll come on the show and we'll spice things up and I'll wear my nipples out.
Speaker 4: I wore this for you, Sherry.
Speaker 1: I'm actually wearing a blazer so you won't come for me.
Speaker 4: And guess what, I'm a mom.
Speaker 1: And yeah, as far as the mom comment from two mothers, what I want to say is it is not the world's responsibility to influence our children. As you can see, we live in America, and America is influencing on who in the fuck knows right now. So the outfit that Meg the fucking stallion is wearing is by far my least most concern. Everybody has to fend for themselves, and you need to parent your own child and explain to them in the world. And if you intend on imposing your conservative Christian old lady ways, do it at home like everybody else.
Speaker 5: The thing about also is that these are grown ass women. Where are the fuck they want to wear? And childless women? And furthermore, we're out in a show. I don't know if this was I mean, I think it's a compilation of the Vanity Fair Party, the Oscars.
Speaker 1: This is a celebration of bold voices.
Speaker 4: This is a celebration of art.
Speaker 5: This is a celebration of people that have don't really give a fuck about the status quo and are open and are creative and expressive. What other time or place would be best for them to express themselves in fashion? Fashion has a long history of being provocative. It's not this is not new news.
Speaker 4: This is not news. Art and our and women's bodies.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's so much shame around just especially if you're a mother, especially if you're a black woman, brown woman. I mean, granted, I feel like white women get a lot more grace in this space.
Speaker 1: They really do.
Speaker 5: And you know she included Julia Fox. I feel like to just trying to say, well, I'm including a white person, but generally all the women that were shared were black. And I just feel like this is it's an a I feel like it's an attack on women. And for her to like say it in a nice and kind and smiling way was actually a pist me off. More and we all know that everything here in America is based in colonialism, patriarchy. And who do you think created modesty? It wasn't someone said God. I'm like, who's God?
Speaker 4: Who created?
Speaker 1: Who is God? But Who's God created modesty? Right right? You know, like because God, my God created this bomb ass body? Ask But That's what I'm saying, Like, who's God? Your God? My God? Which one?
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 1: Who are you to tell everybody what God's dress code is? Because you didn't get that email? Because I didn't.
Speaker 5: I was just like if there was ever a time, Yeah, you don't see these tities at the Vanity Fair party.
Speaker 1: Furthermore, just sexualizing women all the time is just I'm so over it, Like, you know, our bodies have other functions, others I mean, I know they're beautiful, I know they turn people on. I know to someone who may be protecting you know, it could be triggering. But I think it's time to end all the bullshit. I think that women birth babies, We nurture humans, We nurture babies, and we wouldn't see a naked cow and be like, oh God, put some clothes. So I just think it's just like we might need to come back to the basics, which is your motherfucking self. You came, we came in naked, you guys.
Speaker 5: I think I think that when it comes to the role model thing, like, there's so many other things that are going on in the world that are going to impact your child to act out or whatever show up how you don't want them to. I don't think Meg the Stallion or fucking Zoe Kravitz butt crack is really going to be the thing that's gonna be Like, let's do.
Speaker 1: A segment on the book ban Let's do a segment on that, Sherry. Let's yeah, like, can we talk about that. The corrupt government. I don't know something crazy, I know something education, I don't know something that anybody actually gives a shit about, but that that just wasn't it. And I you know, I think I have a personal vendetta against you know, women's wardrobe and how you're supposed to show up because there's so many boxes created for us to be, you know, like a digestible. And I'm obviously I'm over it as I'm wearing my classy as I report the news and wear my classy blazer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I had commented, I'd left to comment, and like so many people came in for me, and it was just like they kept talking about my.
Speaker 4: Daughter, like would you want your daughter wearing that?
Speaker 1: And I was like, if my daughter was a grown ass woman, I'm gonna be like, you look good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say you look good.
Speaker 5: And also my daughter's nine, and you know what, she wants to wear baggy pants and crop tops because.
Speaker 1: That's what's in for the kids.
Speaker 5: Like, stop stop with this narrative that celebrities are controlling the minds of the youth. No, it's so much deeper than celebrities controlling the minds of these.
Speaker 1: Advertising and also age appropriate, Like my kid is not even gonna.
Speaker 5: Be watching the Oscars or Vanity Fair. I mean she's I mean, I guess she's also talking about teenagers, but still like that's I feel like we've we this society has historically just made the youth feel like they have no mind of their own.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we're all influenced.
Speaker 5: You don't have to be a ten year old, a fifteen year old, a twenty year old to be influenced by what you see. Not because share he's forty two or fifty two, however old she is, she's not influenced by the things that she sees, Like somehow she has this like No, I think that everyone is liable to be influences.
Speaker 1: Teacher your kid how to filter their shit out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's why you're a good mom, And that's why you teach your kids whatever it is that you feel that is supposed to be. But you also just have to support your child and what they do. If my daughter wanted to wear her butt crack out, yeah you're gonna hear about it.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I'm like, you're gonna do it. You gotta be better do it and stand the fuck up tall, because yeah, I will talk shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So which you know, it kind of brings us to our next topic, which is there's a trend on sm right now social media.
Speaker 4: I'll just pain that today. Wow, you're so advanced.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Cheriny about growing up with a naked mom, and it was a big trend.
Speaker 5: I saw that a few months ago, yeah, like last week or whatever I can. And how incredibly healing and amazing it was for them as adults because they're confident and they have body autonomy and respect for themselves.
Speaker 4: They know themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, emphasis on bodily autonomy, because when we teach our kids to like avoid themselves, avoid nunity, people are going to be there button up. It's almost like you're wearing you're using clothing as a protective armor to take away the responsibility of people using their voice, and they're no take away the responsibility of men just being intelligent and not not saying boys will be boys, so you better cover up. No, if you act like a savage, you're a savage. If you're an adult, and if you're a human being, you respect people's boundaries and you respect what they're wearing, and you don't make assumptions based on their outfits, and you don't touch them. So I do. I think I'm me speaking as a naked mother, I think that it teaches and it displays when you're comfortable with their skin, when you love yourself. And like, if you've never heard your mom say anything positive about her body, then you're going to grow up with that same inner voice. And we're already going to be criticized by everybody outside of us as soon as we walk out the door all our lives as women. So why not just like instill them with confidence and comfortability in the skin that they were born in your own motherfucking house.
Speaker 4: Amen, this is gonna be church.
Speaker 1: Okay. The onest episode is called Church of the Good Mom Get Naked. Yeah, And if this conversation makes you uncomfortable, And I never understood this, I never understood moms who are like, no, I don't get my kids don't see me naked like newsplash. You guys, they came from your vagina naked. You were naked, the child was naked. This is what God intended. You want to talk about God, everybody's God intended for you to be naked, because guess what, that's how we all come in. And then they figured out they were naked.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Yeah, I know, I think I think that I wish that we would just all shut the fuck up about what we.
Speaker 4: Should be doing.
Speaker 1: Mind your motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I really wish that.
Speaker 5: I think that, Uh, I've seen and I have experienced because my mom was a naked mom.
Speaker 1: My mom was naked mom too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like that did give me confidence as a kid, like one percent. Like and it shows up in different ways. And I never really associated the nudity, but it is, it's true. I mean, it's it's more than the nudy. It's it's what you embody, because you feel confident in your body.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 5: That with nothing, with nothing, you know, at your at your barrass and your and your most fucking raw. And I think kids naturally want to be naked. They do, like they literally are always taking their clothes off. And then at some point we domesticate the human and we say put your clothes on that like shame them, you know. And granted, I think, I really think I think clothing was really created for, like to not hurt yourself in nature, like when you're climbing a tree or like you're gardening, Like it wasn't based in shame. And and granted it's there's an evolution of clothing. Right, there's fashion, like I like, I like wearing clothes. I also like not wearing clothes. But I think that it's it's important to ask yourself why that makes you so fearful. And granted a lot of people have traumas around being violated and wanting to protect their children and feeling like there is this a grander opportunity if they are, you know, exposing themselves or showing up as a certain way that society has said this is inappropriate, this is too much, this is too sexy, and and that's that's fair. But I think it's also your responsibility to not pass on those fears to your child.
Speaker 1: Living in fear is not something that we should we should pass on to our children. And I think I think when you when you pass on autonomy, you pass on the intuition to stick with your gut and be like, this doesn't feel right, You feel like you look, you feel like somebody who's going to do something disrespectful and I'm going to remove myself. If you come with a like a more clear field of like being able to gauge who's safe and who's not because you're not afraid of yourself and back to what you said about people who have had things done to them, and a lot of people have. And I think it's also important that we recognize when when we're operating out of fear and how unhealthy that is. And like, granted, there are bad people, but all people are not bad. All people are not going to hurt.
Speaker 4: You, and all men are not going to hurt you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and it's specifically that I think that that's like and I get it, like there it's there has been I feel like there's been an attack on men's respectability. I mean, granted, there are there's a lot of creepy ass people in general, but I think I think men have kind of like unfortunately like put it on too. I mean they have because it relieves them of responsibility of having control.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that there's because there has been no checks and balance of the masculine and it's expanded in a way that has breeded a lot of toxic men and a lot of toxic male mindsets that are even that even exist in women. You know, we've adopted those mindsets as well well, And so there is an unsafeness about it. I understand, I get it. But I think at the core of it is like then you first of all, I think, for even just speaking for us, like.
Speaker 4: You find your people.
Speaker 5: Of course, I'm out in the world and like you know, I'm going to walk down the street, but like you find your people, and that's really the beginning of like figuring out what is it that, like how do I want to show up? Who are the people that I feel safest with, that feel closest and most true to like where I'm trying to even go, even if I'm not there yet, And I just I don't know. I think, like the nudity thing, I think it's it's deeper than just the nudity. It's like the knowing of self and like the security of yourself.
Speaker 4: So check check it out, check yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the route to where your feared lies. And if you've projected on all human beings, because maybe you've had a bad experience or some bad experiences, which I understand a lot of us have, including me, but I also have met some really trustworthy, respectful, loving, protective sorry protective men.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, here's another story that was hot on the streets, honey, Okay, this one is about a flight attendant. She got fired for making a TikTok video on the plane.
Speaker 4: Did you see this? I'll show it to.
Speaker 1: You headlines video.
Speaker 8: She's a flight attendant who's talking poster her dream job.
Speaker 9: I didn't think that, you know, being so happy can turn it to something like this.
Speaker 8: Neltalla was having a great time dancing and trking in the aisle on an empty plane.
Speaker 1: Is that that doesn't look like to.
Speaker 9: Just take advantage of the moment to wake myself up and kind of get it myself like hyped up for my day.
Speaker 8: She posted a video on along with the caption What's wrong with a little Turk? She says, Alaska Airlines fired her.
Speaker 4: What did they say to you?
Speaker 9: They just said that I broke their social media policy.
Speaker 8: Nell had only been on the job for six months, She says. She was talking to celebrate the end of her probationary period.
Speaker 4: Why did you try to post the video?
Speaker 9: I was really proud of myself that I came so far. I just didn't think that my video and my posts and the way I was dancing would be deemed as inappropriate.
Speaker 8: So how did you feel in that meeting when they told you you lost your job?
Speaker 9: I put on such a proud face every time I stepped on that plane, and for them to terminate me without giving me a chance, it.
Speaker 4: Just was unfair. Not them fading out with the music.
Speaker 1: Whether or not that was a turk could be debatable.
Speaker 5: Second, the problem is is that we got to stop filming every fucking thing that we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you girl, you're at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you probably shouldn't know you would have had the job still, you know, I mean, I I mean, they're working for a conservative company. What if if she didn't put the leg up on the seat, didn't you think they would have let it go?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Weren't There weren't any people on the plane yet.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess it is I maybe maybe it would have been a more joyful video if there was no lifting your leg up and shaking that ass.
Speaker 1: Maybe if she didn't do any gy rating.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's be honest. She's very beautiful. I think that she's destined for She's gonna she's gonna make it share.
Speaker 1: To get a PR.
Speaker 4: She looks like she's ready for her influence her life.
Speaker 1: She got media training for this, like she's she knows what she's doing. I'm not worried about her.
Speaker 4: You know what, this is a blessing, girl, It's a blessing in disguise. Don't worry. You won't be just, you won't be straight.
Speaker 1: Also, news flash, Alaska, even though you want of my higher to your choice of flight, you know flight companies. People talk when they're feeling joyful. She wasn't lying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was true.
Speaker 1: That was true. Everybody dances.
Speaker 5: I don't just film me it on their property. Maybe that would make me feel worried if someone was like in my house talking that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Doesn't nanny's over there talking right now, we're gonna be mad. You're a fire. But if it's the Beard kids not even home yet, I really got to think about your nanny's a professional talker, like she's a dancer, I wouldn't be mad. Yeah, I think find better things to write people up on. I'm sure that people are doing worship at the customer service line.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's more so the fact that she's on the she's on the job, she's on the hour.
Speaker 4: Who's on the clock, and.
Speaker 5: She's shutting up cameras to create content for her page. Maybe she has a lot of followers, Maybe her a lot of content was on the plane.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it probably was.
Speaker 1: It's probably like a whole airline flight attendant influencer. It's probably like two hundred of them.
Speaker 4: And I don't feel it.
Speaker 5: Actually, Alaska, if you're smart, you might you might need to let this go, let this slide.
Speaker 1: Maybe the mask.
Speaker 4: You might get a lot more customers.
Speaker 5: People might fuck with you even harder because they're gonn think you're the cool airline and then be like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's lit. I don't last.
Speaker 1: You could be the new Jet Blue.
Speaker 4: I feel like Jeff Blue's falling off.
Speaker 1: They're falling off, but they're still the coolest airline.
Speaker 4: No, you know what used to be the coolest version?
Speaker 1: Why did you have to leave us? Virgin? I can't believe it's not here.
Speaker 4: I know, I believe our kids will never know Virgin airlan.
Speaker 1: Let's second moment of silence for Virgin Airlines.
Speaker 4: What's that guy's named? Richard Branson? God?
Speaker 1: God, and he killed it with the airlines. I feel like if I had an airline, if we had an airline, it would be like Virgin. Did you know you guys could like, oh my gosh, had a weird thought. You could like dm o their seats, like you could send other people drinks. That was my favorite part. No one ever sent me a drink, but my homegirl played games.
Speaker 4: The lighting was the lighting? Was it? Okay? It was the lighting that got me.
Speaker 1: My homegirl met like a famous rock star. He sent her a drink and then like dated after, Oh my god, who was it? I forgot? I'm a texter.
Speaker 5: But first of all, I mean, yes, I feel like it felt like the club. It felt like exclusive, felt like it wasn't everyone knew about it.
Speaker 4: It wasn't. It was even more expensive, but it was just like cool.
Speaker 1: It was just so much cooler. I would have paid it.
Speaker 4: It was like the whole house of airlines?
Speaker 1: Wait, is that is Virgin the one who started the classy like when they sang when they like and then everyone copied that. Everybody copied them, but no one killed it like Virgin. And the Black Eye was like, oh, keep y'all put your air bag on. The fuck he was on? Uh? He was like a TikTok.
Speaker 5: He was like, no, he was on a TV show. He was on What the fuck was that show? With Anthony Anderson?
Speaker 4: Oh? Blackish?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, Blackish. She has a little kid on Blackish. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a really good time, but Virgin was still.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Alaska, this is your chance. You could be the next Virgin Airlines and.
Speaker 1: We can be your pr if you hire we could we be your marketing man. We'lllet just work on your plane with our their kids sitting there. We'll put we'll put our mask on. Well we're choking, and then we'll put theirs on kids.
Speaker 4: Because we're good moms.
Speaker 1: Because you need a new video. Yours is not great. Oh you know what, this is not on the list. But I called to Erica yesterday distraught. I was distraught because I recently learned that bad Baby made seventy five million now god one million in her first hour and four million by the end of the day of her first day, and OnlyFans.
Speaker 4: That's because of pervs.
Speaker 1: I know, that's.
Speaker 5: A big PERV population. That is a strong PERP population.
Speaker 1: We cultivate a PERB population PERVE population in America because we let men get away with pretending like they're naturally born savages.
Speaker 5: See, this is the thing. And this goes back to like dressing scantily clad. Men are scared they have to go in behind computers.
Speaker 1: No, the problem is that they're not scared and they think that it's totally normal behavior.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying that population is what people are afraid of when they're trying. When someone walks outside naked, well that's right, I mean, yes, but but no not that's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I'm saying you you'll never know who is who.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So living your life in a in a garbage bag is not going to because.
Speaker 5: Nine times out of ten they're not gonna they're gonna behind the computer downloading some weird shit, downloading bad baby, so they're not.
Speaker 4: Going to attack you in the street.
Speaker 1: There are some definitely creeper, weird people in the world. I mean, but I do believe it's because we don't hold men to a higher standard by saying, hey, this is not normal behavior, something's wrong. Let's talk about this, Let's look at this instead of being like, oh, men will be men bad barbieble make seventy five million. I just can't believe it. I just I actually, in the same conversation, asked Erica if she would like she started a good Mom's OnlyFans. Finally, what do you think maybe we should vote, can vote?
Speaker 4: Can you vote?
Speaker 5: We're gonna put a link here. You tell us if we should start a good mom's only.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll start with feet and move up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe if we like, I don't know, I have some nice feet, we could do. Do you think we would get a million dollars?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? We could do like stocking context.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like, oh yeah, they're gonna love this. You get the French tips, they can rub it. We could just we can fight with our feet, stop some war.
Speaker 4: Like you know, a strong toast I do.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm gonna have to join Patreon to see the foot wars. Those are from my foot Levers.
Speaker 4: Foot Wars and Whores.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I had a thought that we should sudden only fans and just make a lot of money and get out the game, because I was like, damn, if I made four million dollars in one day, I would be busting a wide open. I'm not gonna lie. There was a guarantee I would just.
Speaker 6: Be like.
Speaker 1: Seventy five million. I don't know how long overall she's been on there. I might.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's doing much over there either, I said.
Speaker 1: Was she she's she's not very sexy.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, what is her content? I don't know. I didn't get that way. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: All I saw was the real I heard set of five million, and I got mad. But I'm like, okay, so what is she doing good for the world.
Speaker 5: But these people that are getting all this money, like on Onlyvan, what are they doing with.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what he asked. It was on that guy.
Speaker 5: Because I'm like, I see anything cool happening. They're not doing anything cool, she said.
Speaker 4: She let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I quote. She said, well, I got a lot of properties, and I got a bunch of cars, and my favorite car is in the is in the shot because they keep breaking my ship. That's what she said. I got, I got a lot of properties, and I gotta buy a lot of cars, but they keep way.
Speaker 5: I saw her on fucking I saw her on Instagram talking about because you know she has cancer, I think yeah, And they were like, you guys sound stupid, Like you guys sound stupid as hell. Of course I could smoke my VP. That's not even the same thing, like cancer and the vape is not the same. Like, that's not gonna make me more sick, like I asked my doctor.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, wait.
Speaker 4: This is this is a serious thing.
Speaker 1: Like y'all sound so dumb.
Speaker 4: Y'all are dumb.
Speaker 5: Yes I can, Yes I have cancer, Yes I have blood cancer.
Speaker 4: But I could smoke my van.
Speaker 1: Which takes me back.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this poor baby that we made fame, not we made y'all made famous, Like she was struggling when she was a child, and that's why this is like horrible to well, we.
Speaker 1: Like, this is society puts on a pedestal ignorance and mental illness, and like, this is an issue. This is this is a this is an issue because I was gonna say, damn a bit. She was probably not doing shit over there for the community. I don't know, a bad baby, Barbie whatever they like, you have seventy five million dollars in all its influence, And for fucking.
Speaker 4: What are you doing with that laughing? Because are you being the.
Speaker 1: Change we need to see in the world? Are you fucking beating changing Alabama bark and changing her face?
Speaker 5: It's just and I feel bad for her because she's you know it. It's another I feel like when people get that A lot of times when when children get that much attention, because she was a child when she got all that attention on what was now doctor Phil Doctor Phil, and and then she like quickly after that started her little rap career. And when you get fed in that way like and then also criticized in that way at such a large and you are fighting for your life all the time, fighting to defend yourself. Also not like something's going on with your family, like who, I don't know, I didn't like, there's obviously something shit going on at home where she was acting this way. Oh my god, she was like like talking shit to her mom, and.
Speaker 1: I know she was just like one of those old school Mari teenagers is like I don't care, I don't care, but she was like the worst one. But to put her on TV and then give her a rap deal and then write a bunch of black people wraps for and then like it's just this, this shows that the community this like we're we're poisoned as as a community of this bitch has seventy five million dollars and we don't know just.
Speaker 4: Bad Bunny, just not bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: Bad Baby was bad Barbie.
Speaker 4: Just run me that three million. I'll reinvest it for you. We'll do some good with it. We'll do good.
Speaker 1: No, actually bad, Barbie. Just come to the come to the retreat. Yeah, come to the good fiber tree. I don't we're not here to judge. Okay, we're just listening. We're not judging. But run the run us the money, let us invest it for you. But this brings me back, and also like, yeah, damn, being that young, having cancer and then having all this criticism that, having the friend that's dumb too, and having a beef with.
Speaker 5: Elem I'm probably having I don't know if she has family support, anyone that can.
Speaker 1: Holler and check her, which brings us to our next topic. Young women sues school district after because she can't read or write, even after graduating with honors.
Speaker 4: Wait what are you? What? Wait? What how does she graduate with honors?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's a scheme. She said, what is this? If she might win? People always went on like.
Speaker 4: I need more information. This makes it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Let me click it.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know how to read or write, but she graduated with honors.
Speaker 1: I think she's oh, actually you have to open it because I didn't download TikTok before Trump, I fucked up college here No, never, never, many years.
Speaker 6: In some ways, Alicia Ortiz is living an American dream. The nineteen year old began her freshman year at the University of Connecticut in Hartford this fall. She's excited to study public policy of hard work after moving north from Puerto Rico as a child. Do you remember when you first came to Connecticut.
Speaker 10: Yes, I remember. I was very nervous, but I know it was gonna be I'm better opportunities for me to learn.
Speaker 6: But Alicia says those opportunities never came to fruition even today. Could you read this or would it take you a long time?
Speaker 10: Pass is seeing his words everywhere?
Speaker 6: Gradum hard for public school system last.
Speaker 1: Year, she didn't actually say.
Speaker 6: She is illiterate. She still doesn't know how to read or write. When she was an early.
Speaker 10: Education they were just either tell me to stay in a corner and slee.
Speaker 1: What or get flowers.
Speaker 6: Text programs and other apps to read and write essays. So if you had an assignment where you had to write something, you'd open up a document like this and then do what.
Speaker 1: She's the original, You guys, She's literally in front of a computer and then.
Speaker 10: Do what Okay, I love Pisa.
Speaker 6: This is how you would do.
Speaker 1: And then cats are the world bak sporting a twin airplane?
Speaker 6: What something?
Speaker 4: That's how you do it?
Speaker 6: She said. Her mother, who does not speak English, well, tried to get.
Speaker 10: Answers kid so much she went to school.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, do you want to keep going with?
Speaker 1: It's pretty long. I'm appalled I have no words, which is rare for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, this is obviously a gross.
Speaker 1: I just see a lot of words. I just see a lot of words on the paper. How did you get into college? She's playing, she's acting.
Speaker 4: She actually really trying to confuse us.
Speaker 1: She graduated, she did so Trump can send her to ice. She graduated, She graduated and performing arts. And now she's going to get a bag from the school district because I don't understand.
Speaker 5: How are you in college? Because she's going to University of Connecticut. She's still somehow She also bypassed that she.
Speaker 1: Still she no, she still can't read.
Speaker 4: She said, how did she take the s A T? S?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. But what did she just do just now? And he said, what do you do next?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I just keep.
Speaker 10: Going and sometimes there will be people from the district or the directors.
Speaker 1: Do better.
Speaker 6: Now Alicia is suing the Hartford Board of Education in the city for negligence, district document.
Speaker 4: Knowledge Connecticut, I think.
Speaker 6: Everywhere adequately addressed how she continued to struggle academically and began.
Speaker 10: Exhibiting how did you get an education to sue Sometimes I will probably to be a bad shido because I was sunk in to them and it was invisible.
Speaker 6: Well, the city of Hartford and educator she's she's not high.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused by this story.
Speaker 4: This seems like this is this is another distraction.
Speaker 1: Definitely distraction, like like our music turn Oh my god, shout out to two Anthem and the music to Anthem Music Group for our epic intro music. So now I can say shut that ship off whenever I don't want to hear no ship like that. And then I, oh my goodness, I am really confused by that, and it has to be a distraction for something else, because what but you know, we don't have the best education system. We probably have like amongst like of of not of its first world countries, America is not running high on the education side. We're definitely on the slower side of the fence. My god, wow, speaking of slower side of defense, let me just let's just close on this last thing.
Speaker 10: Ok.
Speaker 4: Very annoying. You know what.
Speaker 1: I realized now that we decided we're going to cover some current events, she's gonna be depressing.
Speaker 4: So maybe I should go on a brighter note. I don't know if there's maybe we need to get maybe get we need to get brighter topics. Okay, next episode, Little.
Speaker 1: Dark, I mean, welcome to America. But whatever international news.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should end up with the flight attending.
Speaker 1: We should have ended with her. She was, she's a rising star. She's a TikTok.
Speaker 4: Star on the ride, TikTok star on the rise.
Speaker 5: Okay, and closing, Apple took International Women's Day off the calendar.
Speaker 4: Apple Apple, Apple.
Speaker 1: So Apple, So Apple hates women. And I just got this new fucking Apple phone. Great we have every like there's so much Apple, but there's so much other stupid show than calendar. We're getting like Dummer, we're getting border. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: We're testing.
Speaker 5: They're testing to see what we notice, what we don't They know we won't notice people are going to see this and move on, and then it's just these like slow erasing of things. It's like slow erasing, and then there's very obviously racings like books and all those things. And then there's like it just seems like taking International Women's Day off the calary. Not that like not an International Women's Day. I mean, yes, it's important, it's a girl, it's a beautiful reminder. Hopefully people get money and there's funds that are like supporting female led businesses because of this day. But I just think it's like these little tiny like erasings of things that like they test us, and are we gonna have an protest for International Women's Day?
Speaker 4: Probably not? Oh well.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking on another depressing thing about America, they actually took away the rights of like schools to protest or they'll go to jail.
Speaker 4: It's illegal.
Speaker 5: Also, Donald Trump wants anyone who kills a police officer. I think he just like is passing this right now or trying to get it passed. Any person that kills the police police officer automatically gets the death penalty. Whoa I saw that today, the death of a death penalty.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to turn the cameras off. I'm more I'm petrified. Yeah, everybody's like, you're too dramatic. I'm like, I'm not. I'm telling you I'm gonna elope so I can get my Jamaican citizenship. I'm out of here, bitches, and I'm start talking like y'a'm on, Yeah, why can't mind? I'd be from international already. I already CHADBTD.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Listen if you see me.
Speaker 5: Might need to get a girlfriend. I might need to marry a woman. I might need to find coast girlfriend. If there's already women listening, send in some photos. I'm looking for a wife. Must be international, must have.
Speaker 1: Citizenship elsewhere where they celebrate National International Women's Day. It's very important.
Speaker 5: Must know that I'm only a buy fund lesbian, so it's not gonna happen a lot.
Speaker 4: You can be married.
Speaker 1: I think Sam is gonna accept you're gonna have a wife, an international wife, and he's gonna be the side piece.
Speaker 5: He would not be the side piece, he'd be the main but actually know she'd be my main piece for public. Yeah, I think that. I think that most men would be okay with their wives having a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Shut Him's that most men.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. I think that you would have been perfectly fine. Colum.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let's friend Colum ask him?
Speaker 4: You ask him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say he's gonna say, just be like, you know, I don't know. I really am feeling this urge to like explore women right now, Like, how do you feel about us getting a girlfriend? To say? This is fun?
Speaker 4: He's not gonna answer.
Speaker 1: He never answers the phone. Damn, what do you think Orlando would say? He's pretty?
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna say no.
Speaker 5: I think he's going to say no to spite on my phone. It'll take some massaging that could happen. I don't think it's off the table, especially when I explain why for you?
Speaker 4: For us? I mean, well, actually I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how does that work?
Speaker 4: You think they don't honor thrupples? Do they?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Will he be able to also get a citizenship?
Speaker 1: Actually, somebody do some research? Who honors?
Speaker 4: What country is honor? The throle?
Speaker 1: What is it when you have a wife who miss God? Maybe I need to do the school di No, when you're like PolyAm not polymory, when you're polygamous, what are you asking what's the female version of polygamist? I can't. Oh uh, it's never happened. That's the problem. I only know one bit. She has multiple husbands.
Speaker 5: Female polygamy, polyandry, polyandry, polyandry signed your polyandry moms.
Speaker 1: Polyandry is a rare form of polygamy, very that is mostly found in isolated community because men can't handle it.
Speaker 4: What is an isolated community?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Is that highlighted?
Speaker 1: Can you press it?
Speaker 5: Does it say when husbands and polyander's marriages are brothers, It's called ad adelphic.
Speaker 4: What are they talking about?
Speaker 5: So you have two brothers who can also refer to sexual relations with multiple men, whether or not the relationship is marriage. Polyagamy is when a person marries more than one spouse at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, polygamy is wait, what is it called again? Polyamory?
Speaker 4: Oh wait no, that was Why are they confusing?
Speaker 1: What is the word again?
Speaker 4: Female polygamy is called polyandry.
Speaker 1: Everybody, don't say we never taught you anything. Write this down. This is a vocabulary. WORG of the week. Okay, polyandry, and we need to know that because we might need to have a couple of husbands who have international citizenship. So I think on that note, we're gonna have to leave it there, because if I have to think about the other shit.
Speaker 5: Fraternal polyandry is practiced among Tibetans in Nepal and parts of China and more. Brothers are married to the same wife when the wife with the wife having equal sexual access to And then.
Speaker 1: I knew I was studying two brothers. I was studying Tibetan tantra specifically for a reason because they called to meet bets. They know how to think, how to run the world.
Speaker 4: Yes, the MMF of your dreams. You Tantrica and two brothers twins Orlando twins.
Speaker 1: Wow, it'd be crazy. Come in, come in, brother husband. I just sit it like this, Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, well, thank you for joining us on our first tribe chat.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is very important, and if you have any news that you'd like us to report, please write in, share the news, send us a DM because that's actually the tribe chat.
Speaker 4: And also send us your advice questions.
Speaker 5: We're gonna leave the link. We have advice questions. We have secrets safe So if you want us to share any of your secrets anonymously and give you our input.
Speaker 1: Send us your boyfriend's numbers so we can call and ask them questions and prank all that, and then we're gonna have to get them to sign for it after.
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's gonna be fine, though, it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: Just seven number and we'll do the rest. Okay, all right, Well we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: It's the same.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, I'm living it so good, can't you sell? I went through a drought, that's until I found a well may might have been known earth. I used to be broken till now I got the blues in to like Beyonce Jasell throat shots or pop in his car where in her voices patriarch and kept it in the box to what's fois? Women put the bee and powers, so what's pointless? They want me to be good, so I mean bad choices, bad mom. Not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 4: Gitter's in on.
Speaker 11: Put cannabus in her bath, bon walked in bossls capping.
Speaker 1: I blew his cat ball hot dog. Now I'm immune to.
Speaker 11: The cat call her betting No waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 1: Mother, rent the number with two it It's like a water sign. Where you're renting.
Speaker 11: Winter essential will when the summertime. I do what all ain't, no one that needs to run it by