Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone taps. All right, Garrett, what do you have for us today? So Amy wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Robert. Now. Dad thinks Amy's been working at a summer job for the last few weeks, so she thought, hey, now would be a good time to play a phone tap on him. Why don't we call dad as the principal from summer school saying hey, your daughter hasn't been attending summer school. Where is she?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Right, let's see what happens. Hello phone, Hi, I'm looking for Robert Slawdnaire. Hi. My name is George Feeney. I am one of the assistant principles at Zeer Academy. Yep, we haven't seen Amy, So we just wanted to make sure that you guys are okay. She's okay.
Speaker 3: You haven't you say you haven't seen Amy.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was supposed to report about three weeks ago. We haven't seen her, and we're just wondering if she would like to attend senior year this coming year.
Speaker 3: She's not going to summer school. She's working.
Speaker 2: She did fail biology, causing her to go to summer school. This year.
Speaker 3: In order to tell me that she failed any classes, she said that everything was fine.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, wow, all right, most importantly she's okay though, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything, Well, she's not gonna be okay after I talk to her. From what I'm telling you right now, Hey, shut up over there. What she's telling her right now is that she was working and then nothing was a part with school, Like you know, is there any way she can make this up? Is she just failed.
Speaker 2: Already or the final is coming up within the next weekend. I mean, she can take it.
Speaker 3: No sense of responsibility, man, put that down. I'll do it later. I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: Let me take care of this.
Speaker 4: Phone call, sir.
Speaker 2: I see that you're busy, and you know your daughter's education is just as important to me right now. So do you believe that she'll she'll be here or she'll be there. She'll be there great, So we will see you bright and early tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You'll be there if I have it myself, all right, Amy, I just oh my god, let's call your dad back in like a couple of minutes and just act like you have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can do a three way call. I'll do a three way call from my phone. You can hear it.
Speaker 2: Do that and I'll just sit back and record it from here.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, when you're failing? What is going on? Don't worry about it?
Speaker 1: How are you going to tell me not to worry about it?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna tell me what?
Speaker 1: You're gonna fail out of school? You're supposed to warn't one here? You want to work construction with me?
Speaker 3: Is that what you want to do?
Speaker 1: What the hell are you doing with yourself? Hold on one second?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Hold on one second? I don't want to hold on. Why are you school?
Speaker 1: Why are you not going to school? Why are you going to summer school? You didn't tell me you had summer school. You didn't tell me you were failing.
Speaker 3: Now you don't know what I'm talking about. I just had a call for your principal to be calling me telling.
Speaker 1: Me that you're supposed to be there and you're not.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you were supposed to be there in the first.
Speaker 1: Place, damn it. Like, what the hell are you doing with your life? I wish you could come down here to sit with me and thrust a couple of rocks, a couple of two right fours.
Speaker 3: Around how you're feeling about it. I'm kne deeping it all day to provide yourself.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be a small one and you're not going to school, you know, and now here you are?
Speaker 3: Just get away.
Speaker 4: Wait one second, I'm gonna try those in the seven and a half and in eight both.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Amy? Who you're talking to her? You're shopping.
Speaker 1: You're shopping and failing school. Where where the hell is this money come from?
Speaker 3: Huh? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I borrowed some money from your wallet.
Speaker 3: You're steering money from me.
Speaker 2: Robert, what is this? Robert? My name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tap by your daughter.
Speaker 1: Though I got phone tap.
Speaker 3: Eyeah, you're a medium, right, I'm sorry, Right, I got phone taps with me.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by.
Speaker 2: All the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: M