Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone's happening? Hy, Danielle, what's your phone to have about?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 1: So, Mike says that his girlfriend Leslie is a little bit jealous and she has made comments about his hot and friendly new coworker Cat. So well, I'm gonna call as cat after the lunch date she had with the mic. Okay, Daniel's got Hello, Hi, Leslie? Yuh Hi, this is Kat who I work with Mike. Yes, sorry, yes, yeah, I'm one of the guys. Mike had mentioned to him that you were uncomfortable about me hugging him the other night.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: I hope you really weren't offended, because honestly, I didn't really mean anything by it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not offended. I don't even know why this conversation took place. I don't understand why this is even an issue.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, you tell me, are there issues or something?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Is there something? No issues?
Speaker 2: Are there issues?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think so. I mean, he never said anything, and he tells me everything, So I don't think there are issues.
Speaker 2: You everything.
Speaker 1: You know, we have a close relationship.
Speaker 2: How close is this relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean we're co workers and we have lunch together, right, you have.
Speaker 2: Lunch the other He doesn't tell you everything, well though.
Speaker 1: I mean he does tell me a lot, I mean tells me.
Speaker 2: What does he tell you?
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't betray his trust and tell you what he tells me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because I mean I'm just his girlfriend. You know, well, I'm sure you know you probably know him much better than I do.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure that he tells you exactly what he tells me. Then if you, you know, if you know.
Speaker 2: Him so well, well, I would really hope that he does tell me a lot more than he tells you. And I think it's actually really weird that you're calling me. It's almost like you're trying to call me and tell me that nothing's going on, so that I don't think something's going on, which is now making me it doesn't really matter, and why this call is taking place. So how did you get my number?
Speaker 1: Well, when Mikey went to the bathroom, I picked up his phone and looked up your number because I thought it would be the proper thing to do, is to let you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's a violation of his privacy to take his scroll for this phone number.
Speaker 1: No, I know his code, so it's okay, you know his code? Yeah, it's your anniversary.
Speaker 2: Why do you know that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Seven one five? Right?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No? Why? What's the big deal?
Speaker 2: Do you have a boyfriend? No?
Speaker 1: I don't have a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think so he just trust me, Mikey, and Mike would know that this is not acceptable.
Speaker 1: I just wanted you to know that I'm not going to do anything with him.
Speaker 2: But law oh wow, wow, thank you so much for that reassurance.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not trying to offend you. I mean I would do something with him if he was single, but he's not. But anyway, can can you just don't tell him that I called because that will be awkward.
Speaker 2: Oh I never mention that ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate that. All right, So okay, maybe I'll see you soon then, okay, okay, bye? How was lunch?
Speaker 2: What? How was lunch?
Speaker 1: Lunch was okay? Would you with uh?
Speaker 2: Kat? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: What did you say about me? Mikey?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm sorry? Is only cacted to tell you that she told me and maybe you already know this, that she would totally get together with you. I if you're single, jam Sue likes you. You know what, maybe we should just set up a dinner together and just kind of talk it out so it's not a big deal and everything. Maybe this is a good thing. This has happened because I no idea that my boyfriend thought. Moron. Okay, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How do you want me to solve this? Well, what do you want me to do? Maybe we could just put her on the radio. What do you think? What?
Speaker 2: Who isn't this Leslie?
Speaker 1: It's Danielle Narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, I hear you. That is insane.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show