Speaker 1: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, December eleventh, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show where we suck and wrapping Christmas presents.
Speaker 2: Be your man, nam G Marcus Grant, joined by Michael f Florio and Lakwan Jones.
Speaker 1: I always felt bad because my sister would always wrap my presence for me, for like my mom and my dad. But then when it came time to wrap her presence, she got the one that was all just jumpled up and terrible.
Speaker 3: People say like, oh, if it takes you more than three pieces of tape, you're doing it wrong. I'm doing it inanely wrong.
Speaker 2: Then doing it wrong.
Speaker 4: My whole life need more than three, or you just go to.
Speaker 2: Do it. Three is like the minimum. You're kidding me. Anyway, I still got a couple of weeks to figure that part out.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got a couple of minutes to jump to jump into this, So we're gonna preview the week fifteen Slate give you our fantasy hot takes as well, but we will start with some fantasy headlines.
Speaker 2: I guess in particular fantasy headline.
Speaker 1: Because we only got one of them, namely that Tommy DeVito is going to get the start against the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 2: So Cutletz is back this week, not really because.
Speaker 1: Of anything he did, mostly because Drew Lock is still in a walking boot and appears like he's not going to be ready for this week's game.
Speaker 2: But does it matter?
Speaker 1: Does it matter in terms of who you're gonna start from the Giants offense, whether it's Tommy DeVito or Drew Lock.
Speaker 3: It matters for my viewing pleasure of the because I'm gonna enjoy watching Tommy cutle It's a whole lot more than Drew Lock. No offense to Drew Locke, but no, it's still Tyro on Tracy. The leak neighbors are bussed here and even Tracy I don't love the matchup, but on paper this is a fantastic matchup from elite neighbors.
Speaker 1: I mean it is, and I've got him in the sleeper's column this week. I know he hasn't scored a touchdown since what week three? I think is the last time he.
Speaker 3: Is a sleeper like he qualifies. He should not be. He is talented for that to be where he is.
Speaker 1: I also think, though Lakwan, that our frustration with Mylaie Neighbors isn't necessarily about Melakue Neighbors. It is as I as I put it in a sleeper's column, it is the crushing weight of lofty expectations, right yeah, yeah, three twenty point games in a row early in the season. Since then, I mean, he's been around like twelve to fifteen points, which isn't terrible, but it does feel like we just set the bar really high for him.
Speaker 5: Guilty not me, because we kind of already knew what this was. I mean, the Giants O line was bad, Daniel Jones is bad, the whole team is bad. I mean, Elie Neighbors is the only shining star there. So it's like we kind of understand the bad product of having a bad quarterback what it does to these elite, top tier wide receivers. We see it all the time. Garrett Wilson with Zach Wilson hasn't ritttered with Drake London, like it goes on and on, and like I kind of hope that they really get some type of quarterback back there next season so elak Neighbors can be that wide receiver one and be mentioned with the Jamar chases Justin Jefferson and be a start and forget shouldn't end up nowhere near sleepers column. But here we are with bad quarterback play.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is where we are in week fifteen. That Elaitue Neighbors is a sleeper. We're also it feels like a lifetime ago when he was dropping Daniel Domees references right after the draft, like that felt like completely forever ago for sure. With Neighbors all at the stern Week fifteen and is fantasy playoff time for most leagues. I know there were some that started last week. I would assume they're probably some that start next week, but for the most part they stuck right now.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: So let's start with Thursday night football. Interesting game in the NFC West, longtime rivalry. The Rams go to Santa Clara to take on the forty nine Ers. You can see that at eight fifteen Eastern on Prime Video Florio. I know in your start sit column you've got Deebo Samuel as a sit. You were mentioning on NFL Fantasy Live that he got bullied on the internet.
Speaker 6: Yeah wild, He tweeted, like, I'm playing well, I just need to get the ball and then he got community notes like you lead the team in drops and I was like, oh my god, and then he deleted the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, the idea that a guy named Deevo got bullied is really to me, I think that's just funny. But all that being said, could we get a Squeaky Wheel game out of Deebo this week?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And that is the one thing I put in my article. I said on Fantasy Live, like the reason, production, the usage, the history against the Rams all kind of points to reasons that you'd want to sit him. The only reason I could think of to start him is the squeaky Wheel logic. And being like he has come out publicly and called them out, are they going to build the game plan around him? What concerns for me though that I have one it's a short week, hard to build a game plan around that in just a couple of days. But also, I know he gets more carries and some people like that, but to me, in a PPR setting, and we live in a PPR world nowadays, I view that as kind of a negative because I'd rather those plays where's he's catching him behind the line of scrimmage. It's like a carry but he gets a point just for catching that ball.
Speaker 1: I think everybody I caught up on him having all those carries and all those rushing yards a few years ago, because at the time it was a big boost to what he was doing. You don't want to build a whole plane out of that, and I think that's sort of where the confusion and the frustration comes in. Those jet sweeps just not hitting the way they used to a few years ago with Debo. But qu I do want to ask, because I made the reference on the Monday Show that forty nine ers running backs are sort of like spinal tap drummers, and you guys just stared at me blankly, and fortunately for me, the very talented, very funny Jake Trowbridge on social media also made the same reference, So thank you Jake for saving my own ego. But in the meantime, Niner's running backs we seem to just cycle through them like socks. What is your outlook for? Patrick Taylor and or Israeli Bana Kanda are either worth starting this?
Speaker 5: It might be tough, and honestly, I don't know about Patrick Taylor. He didn't really get much opportunity until Grenda was injured, so it's like, I really don't understand how we're running to the waiver wire for a guy like that when we have Izzy Bonnie Kanda on the waiver wire as well.
Speaker 4: He's more explosive. So I'm more so leaning that way.
Speaker 5: I know, I kind of want to zeg when everybody else's bagging and kind of go that way where I feel like he's more explosive, more more efficient as well, because I didn't really see much out of Patrick Taylor that I was like, Wow, blown out of the water. I need to get this guy, So I'm really leaning that way. We're Brooklyn at my Ibana. Kanda don't want none unless she got runs Ton.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: We'll see how this thing works.
Speaker 1: Ideally, if you're the forty nine is you just keep one or both of these guys healthy for the remainder of the game and the remainder.
Speaker 2: Of the season. For sure.
Speaker 1: Let's turn our attention note to the rest of Week fifteen, or at least a good chunk of Week fifteen, where I can get through all of the games because nobody's going to buy this week. But Bill's Lions on Paper is the most entertaining game of the week. The Bills coming off that score fest, they came up just short at so far against the Rams. Now they go to Detroit to take on the Lions, who have just won loss this season. We talked about this on Fantasy Live Florida. I mean, there's so many guys that you have to like in this game. Anybody though that you might not be starting, or at least have concerns about this.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a couple if you want to just say concerns, because I think you probably still start him. It's James Cook because the Lions are elite at stopping the run. They're elite at stopping pass catching running backs, and like you were pointing out on Fantasy Live, we're seeing more Ray Davis, and what I think goes under the radar is in passing situations they're using Ty Johnson now and not James Cook. But the Bills tight ends, I'm sitting the Lions are the hardest matchup for tight ends this year. So whether it's Knox or Kincaid, I'll get away the defenses I'm sitting and then you probably start Sam Laport. But the Bills have been really tough against tight ends this year, so I would say he fits into the concerns column. Everyone else I'm starting and expecting a monster Fantasy day.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is projected to be the highest scoring game of the week. I love the Josh Allen Khalils, Shakir Stack, we love, we like Jimmy or Gibbs and David Montgomery anyway, but especially this week against that Bill's run defense. Both those guys very much in play.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: The morning slate of games not so great, but everything seems backloaded. All the best games of the week seem like they are backloaded.
Speaker 3: The league wants all eyes on that game.
Speaker 1: They do absolutely one of the other later games this week, Lakwan Bucks at the Chargers Tampa, coming out here to Los Angeles to take on Jim Harbas group. Lad McConkie did not play last week, hopefully trending toward being available this week. But let's say he doesn't go. Can you start Justin Herbert? I mean, the matchup is great, but the pass catchers aren't. Can you start Herbert without Lad?
Speaker 5: I think you can. I think you can start them and be confident in him. Taken advantage of this banged up secondary that the Bucks got going on and understand look if Bryce Young can go out there and put up twenty plus fantasy points, I definitely think that Justin Herbert should be fine to go out there and put up some big points. I understand that Lad McConkie, if he's without that, you still have Quinton Johnson he found the end zone last week. You still have Joshua Palmer that tends to flash at times but not really consistent. But I just believe in Justin Herbert overall making the right decisions protecting the ball, so it's not like you're getting negative yard and he's a sneaky runner as well, man, so I think more so you should feel comfortable this week. I'm thinking top twelve is in the stars for him this week.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that idea, and I'm just I'm really happy that at some point midway through the season, Greg Roman Jim Harbaugh just decided to take the raps off and let Justin Herbert throw the football.
Speaker 2: Now, with no JK.
Speaker 1: Dobbins and the fact that the run game really has stalled out, I think there's more reason to believe in Justin Herbert, at least more reason for him to get opportunities. So would be great to see if he can get it done even without Lad McConkey.
Speaker 2: This week, Steelers at.
Speaker 1: The Eagles, the Battle of the Keystone State, with Pittsburgh heading to Philly. I'm George Pickens, another guy who right now his status kind of up in the air this week did not play last week, Gloria, which Pittsburgh pass catchers? Would you start? If any If there is no George Pickens.
Speaker 3: Pat Friarmouth, And I think that's kind of it for me. Like last week it was, I know, like I look with six teams on by, like I see saw some people streaming Calvin Austin or Mike Williams stuff like that, and I'm like, Okay, the week called for it. This week there's no buys. It's the Fantasy playoffs. The floor is entirely too low with any of these Steelers pass catchers to trust. But Brian Muth has been putting up better results as of late. The volume has been ticking up slowly but surely. And look, this is a game where they're probably going to be back and forth, maybe trailing. It's gonna be a little bit more higher scoring than I think most Steelers' games are because of the offense on the other side. But yeah, for me, I don't even like the running backs in this one. For the Steelers, I don't. I have Russ as a cit. I have their running backs as they sit. Brian mut the only start that I have. I mean we thought that last week too. Chuba Hubbard surprisingly gave us a good game, but this doesn't feel like a week. Necessarily play around with it if you don't have to, and I think especially with pass catchers, like I don't try jamming Calvin.
Speaker 1: Austin into a lineup if you don't have to. You know, I'm sort of with you on Friar Mooth. I think there's some value there. But beyond that, I do remind myself Mike Williams is a stealer. I literally have to remind myself of that driving around you that they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they still have Mike Williams too.
Speaker 3: I don't get why they don't use him more.
Speaker 1: I mean, see Ravens, Comma, Deontay Johnson, same thing.
Speaker 3: Mike Tomman's probably looking for whoever's the craziest of this group.
Speaker 1: And that's who's gonna pepper with Target. I mean, you know, everybody needs a new Antonio Brown. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 4: One is fine.
Speaker 7: We had the second coming of Dickens. There really is his own different beast. He is chaotic in a completely different way. Yeah, but it's chaotic nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Time to talk about some sleepers for the week. LQ, who you got uh?
Speaker 5: I'm going to Loidjah Moore as a solid sleeper this week as a flex option, maybe a wide receiver three option. But there might be a little bipolar to his game because if you look back at the game logs, it's been snip snap, snip snap since Winston became the starter. But the good news is he's taken advantage of the matchups that he's had and put up some solid points. In the Chiefs they allow the second most completions to slop wide receivers and there could be some upside that have a pizza party in the end zone for DJ to Elijah Moore. Because six touchdowns allowed to slot wide receivers that the Chiefs have allowed, five of those have come from passes of ten plus yards. So we know how aggressive Winston has been and he loves throwing past the stix. So I think right now with Winston being so aggressive in third and completions of ten plus yards. The stars are all aligning for Elijah Moore and Chiefs defense. They allowed some notable guys named Khali Shakir, Lad mcconki, even andre Yosibas and Curtis Samuel have above fourteen Fantasy points, so I think the stars are aligned for Elijah Moore. It'd be solid this week.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I got distracted because I just imagined in my head instead of paying out into season bonuses, the Browns just having a pizza party for all their players in the zone for real.
Speaker 2: Who do you like here?
Speaker 3: Lakwan's boy Brian Robinson Junior, who I feel like has kind of not overlooked, but like we haven't really spoke about him much lately because he was in and out of the law, up with injuries and he had a snap count. But in his game before the value went for one hundred yards and a touchdown. He against the Saints this week, fourteen rushing touchdowns allowed by New Orleans. They allow over five yards per carry, which is a league high. And then their quarterback play is probably not going to be great this week with Derek Carr out, This could be a game with really favorable game script for Brian Robinson, one of those games where he just could get twenty twenty five plus carries, and when you get that much volume, you know he's gonna break one out long. So I think there is a chance for Brian Robinson to put up a monstrous game in the first round of the Fantasy Playoff.
Speaker 2: I mean, it very well could happen. And you're right.
Speaker 1: We haven't talked about Robinson in a while. He had the good start of the season. I know he was banged up a little bit, but really has had I think a very excellent season. I certainly exceeded my own expectations for him for sure. For me, it's gonna be Rico Dowdell, who really has put to bed any notion that he shouldn't be the running back one there in Dallas. It's nice that they sort of done away a little bit with his Ezekiel Elliott charade that.
Speaker 2: They have been going on.
Speaker 1: With their playing the majority of the snaps since Week nine. The last three week has been especially good. Over three hundred and twenty rushing yards, double digit Fantasy points in three straight games, really getting a lot of the touches back there and a fantastic matchup because we've been picking on Carolina's defense all year long. Maybe the best possible matchup for a fantasy running back. No team has allowed more rushing yards than the Panthers so far this year, even with Cooper Rush.
Speaker 2: I know there aren't a lot of places we can go.
Speaker 1: We still like Seedee Lamb, but the Rico Dawdell has been a guy that at this point you can sort of set and forget. At least as an RB two you can set and forget. I think for the remainder of the season, still got plenty more to talk about.
Speaker 2: We got a Sunday night game and two count them one two Monday night games this week.
Speaker 1: We will get to those and a little bit more after the break here on the NFL Fantasy Football Show, It's time to see who will represented by Uber eats so Lakwan, who is your hot start for this week?
Speaker 4: So Flurial, did you know that the Bills got early tickets to see Sonic three? Because yeah, it's going.
Speaker 5: To be any of explosiveness, speed and with Sonic and knuckles ring chasing, it's about to be a movie. My guy on the ground, So I want to highlight Knuckles though aka two times twenty twenty four angry run winner David Montgomery. We saw what Kivrin Williams did last week on the ground, and Rams found a huge success on the ground, and Monty has been a beast this entire season. He's just been very consistent, only one game with a single digit finish. So I really feel as though the game plan is going to be the one two punch with Sonic and Knuckles going against this Bill's defense that are allowing the most explosive plays at the highest rate in the NFL. So there's nothing else than Monte could do then go out there and put up a huge fantasy finish for fantasy managers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like everybody's big on both of the Bill rather the Alliance running backs this week against the Bills.
Speaker 3: I predicted projected fifth points for them combined on Fantasy lot You can't hurt me, like I'm already expecting.
Speaker 1: I do love Florida getting out ahead of this, right, So he's like, look, I just I said it before you did, so it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Might as well embrace it.
Speaker 2: There it is. Florida was your hot start this week.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be Brian Robinson Junior. I went out of order earlier, but Calvin Ridley because I don't. I expect big things out of Calvin Ridley once again this week. He had twelve targets last week, no one else on the Titans had more than four, and his fifty seven percent first read rate and Week fourteen was by far the highest in the NFL. Fifteen fantasy points per game in his last seven games. But I think he could build on that because he's getting the Bengals who won. You might have heard they give up a lot of points. They really struggled against the pass this year. You also probably heard their offense is on fire and would be having like an MVP leading candidate if they had a winning record. So yeah, they're gonna put up plenty of points, which means the Titans are gonna have to roll the ball against the Bengals defense. So I think that means great things for Calvin Ridley. The upside is far too high. I think you need to start.
Speaker 2: Him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you gotta start Calvin Ridley. Also, look, you talk about the Bengals defense, I do have them as a sleeper this week just because.
Speaker 4: Will Levis production.
Speaker 1: That's the whole that's the whole analysis, Will Levis.
Speaker 3: I hope that, like that's all you wrote in your art was just.
Speaker 2: Will love it.
Speaker 1: But you know, look, as much as I love Ali bon Piri and the the folks at the edit desk there, they.
Speaker 3: Wanted a little more gotcha than just that.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I would have just said, well Levis and called it a day and we'll go on to the next name.
Speaker 4: Will Levis sacked.
Speaker 2: That's it you did.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: My heart start this week is gonna be Chuba Hubbard.
Speaker 1: And last week Cuba came out and surprised a lot of us when we did not expect much from him against.
Speaker 2: The Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: Instead, he gave you a really good game, got you double digit fantasy points, and found the end zone. Sadly, some of it come at the expense of Jonathan Brooks, who unfortunately suffered another knee injury and is gone for the rest of the year, but it does continue the trend of Chuba Hubbard and his outstanding breakout season over a thousand rushing yards for the first time in his career, and this week he gets a Cowboys defense that has been bad.
Speaker 2: You heard me talk.
Speaker 1: About Rico Dwell earlier about how he's gonna be able to run on the Panthers. We'll flip the script and Chewba Hubbard should be able to find some running room against.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys as well.
Speaker 1: If this is the case, this game might be over in like seventy five minutes. Both these teams just decided they're going to run the football back and forth, keep the clock moving. I don't know how many points they're going to be, but both the running backs, is what I'm saying, are very much in play in this one.
Speaker 2: Look on where do we draft Chuba Hubbard next year?
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like Jonathan Brooks might be gone for a good point good chunk of next year is Chuba Hubbard? What second third round guy next season?
Speaker 4: I think he lives in the third round.
Speaker 5: You just hope that the Panthers don't go out there and sign like some type of veteran like Alexander Madison or something weird like.
Speaker 3: That, because I wouldn't change anything, but it would more annoying.
Speaker 4: It's just like just kidding. He's the Cuba. It just give it to him.
Speaker 5: He's earned it man like, he's earned my respect, even with him and Deontay Foreman back there, you know, last season and going back and forth. But Cuba, he's always had that talent explosiveness to him and he's worked his way up there and even though he's a Drake fan, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: That was Who Will Deliver, presented by Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL.
Speaker 3: Order.
Speaker 2: Now, all right.
Speaker 1: Back to are we fifteen previews? Sun that I have football Florio Packers at the Seahawks. Do we still trust Jayden Reid? He's been absolut lately.
Speaker 3: I don't like, no, I don't want to trust him, But fantasy is weird, and watch this is the kind of game like you'll pull him from your lineup and it'll score two touchdowns or something like that. But just one target last week, and if you pull it back even further, three or fewer targets in three of his last four games, and the carries haven't really been there all that much. In his last four game five games, he has just two carries, So you can't rely on those three like ten to twenty rushing yards anymore. I like, if I have Jayden Reid, it would depend on my options whether or not I'm going to start him, but I would probably be scared to not start him. But yeah, like my answer should tell you just how little like trust I haven't him because I just keep going back and forth on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like it's just hard to get away from him, but he also has been He's been so gone recently that it's just it's really hard to get behind him. Two Monday Night games coming up this week. The first one the Bears at the Vikings Lakwan Raate. For me, the Bears rank I should say the Bears wide receivers against this Minnesota secondary.
Speaker 5: Dj Moore at one, and then you got Roma Dunze and then Keenan Allen. I think DJ Moore's won only because Thomas Brown understands that assignment. He knows what he has to do get the ball to DJ Moore on the design plays, and I think the thirty three percent target share shows that. And honestly, Roman Donze has been showing up a ton in the red zone. Actually all season long, he's actually had more red zone targets in Keenan Allen, even though Keenan Allen recently has found success to finding in the end zone. So when you go into making these decisions and like, oh do I start Roman DUNESA, you do just with the touchdown upside and look, it's a division matchup. I think this is the game that Caleb Williams he arrives again. And I honestly think this might be a trap game for the Vikings. Believe it or not, I think the opposite. I think it's a trap game for the Bears.
Speaker 3: Like I think we're all going to be like, look at what Caleb Williams and Keenan Allen and DJ Moore did on Thanksgiving against his Vikings defense, and I think Brian Flores is going to draw up a completely different game plan and just come out and wreck havoc.
Speaker 1: I don't love that at all, because I have both Caleb and Keenan Allen as sleepers this week.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've got DJ Moore this week.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's not impossible, but that's I just DJ.
Speaker 1: I did say that Caleb shocks the Vikings this week, and for sure, that was my bold prediction, one of my bold predictions for the week second Monday Night game, it's the Falcons at the Raiders. It's the maybe the Desmond Rudder Funge game if Aid and O'Connell doesn't play, but that Florida. Do we still believe in Drake London and Darnell Mooney considering how much Kirk Cousins has struggled.
Speaker 3: Yes, because despite the struggles, Like, yeah, Kyle Pitts is somewhere, we have no idea what he's doing or where he's going anything like that. But these other two wide receivers have continued to be productive. And I know Drake London it doesn't feel like he's living up to expectations. But if you look at it on the season, he is a top ten Fantasy wide receiver. He's eight Molik Neighbors nine, Like they're right there as two guys are, like, really they beat top ten? They are, And then Darnell Mooney's not that far behind him wide receiver sixteen on the year. He's a little bit more up and down. I don't love this matchup as much for him, but yeah, I mean he's a little bit more like depending on your options than Drake London. But I do believe they still are in play.
Speaker 1: The good news this is a reminder that just because a quarterback throws interceptions, it has nothing to do with your fantasy wide receivers. So Kirk Cousins to go out to throw four picks does not impact you if you're starting Drake London and DARRENL. Mooney, except for the fact that just means the Falcons don't have the ball. It's time to drive your line. I'm presented by the all new hybrid Toyota. Camery got about ninety seconds left in the show, Lakwan, what is your hot take for the week?
Speaker 5: Anthony Richardson a top five fantasy quarterback this week, and look, two of his three last games have been twenty plus points. Twenty nine rushing attempts in the last three games as well, with three rushing touchdowns and seventy five percent of those runs were by design. This is a real opportunity to go out there and cook, I mean cook the Broncos defense because they've been getting done up through the air. Like I'm talking, forgotten on the grill, barbecue. You just sitting there the meets on the grill, you forgot about You're being a great host. I really think This is an opportunity for a deep ball for Alec Pierce to put up huge points this week for Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: All Right, Floria, what's your hot take?
Speaker 3: Similar with the top five theme, I think Khalils Shakir top five wide receiver this week. Like I am so excited to watch what he is going to do. Not only has he been really consistent as of late fantasy points wise and volume wise, but the Lions are in the top five and yards and fantasy points for game two wide receivers. They are the only team to allow over eight thousand yards to slot receivers. No one else has allowed eight sixty. So that just shows you how good of a matchup this is. It's going to be a score fest. It's going to be indoors and Josh Allen's safety blanket is going to go off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love Khalil Shakira this week one hundred percent. We talked about Mylaku Nighbors. I will tell you that my hot take, he goes for one hundred yards in a touchdown this week. The targets have been there consistently. Only three other receivers have a higher target share than Malik Neighbors. This year only seven other six other receivers rather have a higher air yards share than Neighbors. Yes, the production hasn't been what we wanted to. It's been a long time since he's found the end zone. At some point, you gotta think that that touchdown regression positive touchdown regression is coming his way. Could be this week against that raven secondary. We've been picking on it all year long. I think we keep picking on it, and I think Molik Neighbors finally comes back to life. I would try it more in DFS than I would in your fantasy playoff managed league.
Speaker 2: That's just my two cents there.
Speaker 1: That was Drive your lineup, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri.
Speaker 2: That is it. We are done.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show.
Speaker 2: You know the drill.
Speaker 1: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review and remember, you know you're getting older when the candles cost more than the cake. Happy early birthday to Lakwan Jones. By the way, be safe, take care of yourselves, Enjoy the fantasy playoffs, Best of luck to you and we will talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hotel Help