Speaker 1: Mother Knows Death starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk Hi. Everyone welcome The Mother Knows Death. Let's get started with the story of the week.
Speaker 2: Our first story this week is all about women paying to get salmon sperm injected into the vaginas, hoping that they could boost their sex lives. So let me start off with the use of the salmon sperm has been used in Korean culture heavily for years to treat aging skin. So according to this New York Post article, they're saying DNA extracted from the salmon sperm has the potential to regenerate, has regenerative qualities, working not only on the superficial level, but sinking deeply into the skin. So the salmon molecules also have this anti inflammatory effect, essentially rejuvenate skin anywhere on the body. So now they're using this to help women in their vaginas and to boost their sex lives.
Speaker 1: So we've talked about this before when you go through menopause. I think we were talking about it with Halle Berry, right. Remember she was misdiagnosed with a roaring case of herpes and she ended up just having a dry vagina from menopause and rough sex. Well, when you have this decrease in estrogen, it thins out the lining of the vagina. I feel weird when people call it skin because it's not really skin. It's more like the inside of your mouth, Like you wouldn't call the inside of your mouth skin. No, That's why I think it's like, really weird that they call it that sometimes. But this, so this is supposed to help with that. And of course when I was reading this article, I was like, well, that sounds awesome all for your skin on your body too, But of course do you want to know what My main question was, what how do they get the sperm from the salmon? Like do they have to jerk off the salmon? Like? What do they do? I looked it up. I looked it up in case ya tell me.
Speaker 2: Because I've never really wanted to go to that part of my mind where I'm thinking of fish sperms.
Speaker 1: Tell me, so, salmon, at least they don't. They don't really have sex like you would think about any other animal would have. Yeah, they have external fertilization, So the female has eggs that kind of go into the water, and then the male has sperm that goes into the water, but they do have like a little hole so they like a eurogenital exit kind of, so they're like, oh, they have to massage the fish in a certain way to make it kind of ejaculate, which is it's really weird. Well, the grossest part is that I looked it up on YouTube and there's like videos of what this sperm looks like, and it is it's kind of disgusting thinking that that comes out of a fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't really want to think about the scientist that has to sit with a fish and like rub it off. You know.
Speaker 1: Well I used to think about the when I was in cyto tech school actually, because we used to look at cells under the microscope all the time and it would say like frog sperm or something, and I'm like, I would just say to the teacher, like, so do they just like have little tiny hands like drinking these things off or whatever? Like how are they getting this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah, But so this has been used for a long time. Jennifer Anison even said she had a salmon sperm facial a while ago because she'll do anything to try to keep her youthful skin. So it definitely is interesting, and I mean if it's helping women, then that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's cool. It's just kind I mean, just thinking about using any sperm on your on your face or in your vagina. It's just like a little weird. Yeah, it definitely is weird. All right, let's get on with some celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Okay. So in Taylor Swift's new album, The Tortured Poets Department, which side note, like, there's this super famous movie called Dead Poets Society, so of course everybody's getting the album name confused with Then I just heard the other day that an entire news outlet, a news outlet had to retract an entire article because they referred to it as the Tortured Poet Society in the entire article. Yeah, because it is confusing. Like what was she thinking anyway? In her song Fortnite that came out, she admitted that she was basically a functioning alcoholic. The line is, I was supposed to be sent away, but they forgot to come and get me. I was a functioning alcoholic till nobody noticed my new esthetic. So as your children are swifties, have you heard this song?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard it unfortunately many times, because Maria and I were at Target bright and early on last Friday to pick up this album because Lilian as a record player and they wanted it first thing in the morning, after they stayed up till midnight to listen to it. So yes, I have heard it. So if you remember, back on April third, we reported that there was this association with heart disease and women who drank more than eight drinks a week. I think I've said this in the past, at least on this podcast as well, that I feel like she kind of does. She refers to drinking sometimes in her songs. And also I feel like all the times I say or she always has a drink in her hand or whatever, and like it's her life, she could do whatever she wants, and honestly like all of the stress and constant harassment she's under all the time. And I did read an article recently saying that like she can never ever be alone, which is she must have terrible anxiety. So I could kind of like see maybe why she self medicates a little bit. But we also did a story back in March about how there was this increase in women that were drinking alcohol. It was up to excessive alcohol use up to thirty five percent in women's You remember that, Yeah, So I mean it's good. I guess she said that she was getting she was chilling out because she was getting ready for her tour or whatever, So it doesn't seem like it's a problem anymore. But I mean, on top of that, just like break up all that stuff. I mean, and it was during the pandemic. That's just like hard for people.
Speaker 2: Besides just the social increase of people drinking more alcohol and with the data says and everything, I like, I just think she's in situations more where you might have a drink, Like somebody like us might go to an event or a wedding or something once a month maybe if that, she's going to these things like every other day. So just think of the situation she's in where she just might have one drink a day. I did read that she said she significantly pulled back her drinking because her worst nightmare is performing hungover the next day. I mean, I couldn't imagine going to work hungover, let alone perform for three hours straight and have to be dancing and singing and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but dude, one hour a day is like a lot of alcohol. It's thirty one drinks a month or thirty drinks a month, and no, I get that, or considering like excess of use is eight or more a week.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just what I'm getting is I don't think this is a unique problem for somebody in her situation, being a celebrity, having to go to so many events. It's definitely not good. It's good that she identified and pulled back. Yeah, we've definitely seen her drinking. And if she knows it's an issue she has, and she could keep it and slim it down to maybe just once in a while, then that'll ultimately be healthier for her.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about Christina Christina Applegate. This story was a little the title of it was a little yuck.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So Christina Applegate recently came out that she has MS and she just said that she had been suffering from You say this, I'm not even going to try to say this saple virus, sapo virus. Okay, So she unknowingly ingested poop. So what is this virus exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, I think so it says I I unknowingly ingested poop and everybody like clicks on it, right, But that's a lot of infections that people get are called fecal oral transmission, and that's why they say that. You know, especially if you're sick with one of these viruses or something, you have to be extra careful washing your hands. I have to go to the bathroom because even if a kid in your house has it and doesn't wash her hands and touches the doorknob, then you touch the doorknob, then you pick something out of your teeth. That's that's how you do it. So she didn't like eat a turd, you know what I mean, But that's how it happens with a lot of infection. So this is just like it causes gastrointitis. She said she was like peeing out of her butt or something.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, So she thought she had COVID at first, and she was sick for a week. So finally she did a stool test and that's when she discovered she had this virus. But she thinks they came from a salad she ate at a local place that said they're closing down for unrelated reasons. But I'm very curious about that. But then what I found, I mean, at least she was able to see the light. And then she also was joking about how ridiculous it was and she had to wear diapers, and why are diapers like made pretty for women? Nothing about having to use a diaper as an adult as sexies, why even bother in making them look cute? And I agree with that. I think it is funny.
Speaker 1: So when I had salmonella when I was a kid, I was I was like in seventh grade, I think I was twelve or something, when I didn't really leave the house much once I figured out that I was having a serious problem. But for even momm to bring me to the doctor, like I seriously thought that I was gonna poot my pants because it was like pouring out of me, like I couldn't even stop it. It was ridiculous. So I understand why she would wear a diaper as an adult, because you could imagine just driving to the doctor's office, like you don't want to shit in your car. That's probably the worst thing, ever, because how do you really ever get that smell out?
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine, you know, I've had a couple of my life. Remember when I got my wisdom on the other end. Remember when I got my wisdom teeth out and I was throwing up so bad from the percosets they gave me, and they had to prescribe me a pill that resolved in my mouth because I literally couldn't ingest anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was terrible.
Speaker 2: And then when we were moving into the house you live in now, I had thee where's virus slash potential food poisoning of my life? And I was you know, no, we all did, all of us did, but I had it the day we were like the movie trucks were coming and I had twenty minutes in between intervals and your house now was like seventeen minutes from the old house. So I was like, if I leave right this second, I get to the new house.
Speaker 1: No, that was so. I was sick at the same exact time. And I remember I was driving to my job at the hospital and I never called out ever because I and yeah it was it was number one because I just don't call out. But number two if I ever call out, like my whole entire month is how after that, because they wouldn't have anybody cover for me. And I drove all the way to the hospital and I was in the car, and I called my boss and was like, I'm just gonna stay in here for a couple minutes, Like I'm too weak to come in, Just give me a minute, let me just maybe I'll take a nap for like a half hour and then I'll come in. And I'm like opening the door of my car, throwing up in the parking lot. And I was finally like Nicole, like what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was just like, this is the most fucking ridiculous thing in the world, Like I just can't call out, like I was legitimately so sick, and to think that, like this was before COVID obviously, to think that they would want me to come into the hospital that's sick, where there's people that like potentially could have got whatever I had, I just I mean I had to still go in the main space to go into the hospital.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So this virus, I'm not sure if if, like everybody gets it, but she is considered immunosuppress because she has MS, so she could have just you know, any other person could have been exposed to it. She could have been fine, but she just got sick because she has ms.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at least she was able to find the light in the situation. Now that she's better, all right. Next story, Okay, Courtney Kardashian posted to her Instagram story that she was feeling sick, so she quote pounded a glass of breast milk. So is there any benefits at all to an adult drinking breast milk.
Speaker 1: As of right now, there's there's nothing that says that it's recommended for adults to drink it, but it's don't I don't think it would harm you for sure. It's just like there's all these things that come out that say it may have properties in it that get to help you from illness and this and that, and they've been saying that for like hundreds of years, but like as of right now, like the WHO, for example, recommends that children get breast milk it's the best for them, but they don't have those recommendations for adults. So, I mean, you know, these people are just saying this for seeking attention because that would get a lot of people to look at what she was saying, right, because it's kind of I've heard people do it, But don't you think that that it grosses people out so much that they would draw attention to that.
Speaker 2: Well. Yeah, and I also think she gets criticized because she has this like crunchy granola way of living, you know. So I think it's part.
Speaker 1: Of all that. The girl that makes fun of her on Instagram, I don't even know what her name is. She's just so fucking dead on. She's hilarious and she's always just like is that organic?
Speaker 2: Like she really does such a good job with the shaking salads of the post. It's on her fingers, which's THO, so good. But yeah, I don't know. I think it's part of that. You know, a lot of backlash I've been seeing she's been getting about this is that if she has such an excessive amount of breast milk that she can drink it herself, she should be donating it to you know, there's places where mothers who can't generate their own breast milk, or babies that can't get it, you know, could benefit from having real breast milk, and instead she's just drinking it herself. So I do think that is something to consider. You know, we don't think about the benefits it has for babies when we're producing extra. Maybe I never did her best interest to donate it to somebody who could really use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, like I had a friend that was pregnant at the same time as me, and she used to have like a freezer full of it. She just got so much, and I just I was always like, yo, like I have two bags in the freezer. So like once that's out, like it was enough to go to dinner or something, and that was it. I just couldn't get it like that. It was like really interesting. But so so side note, there's like a thing that bodybuilders like to drink breast milk because they think it helps them like build muscle and and with with less fat. So there's this whole entire market where you can go and buy breast milk like off the internet and of course anything enough, and of course it's like not regulated. So it's like like just think about that, would you like, would you really feel comfortable just like buying cow's milk from some farm that was selling it online because you can get so many sicknesses from milk if it's not refrigerated properly, or like with breast milk, for example, you're using like this pump machine that that you use to clean water and stuff like, you have to sterilize everything in between because if you don't, like you can contaminate it with bacteria and stuff.
Speaker 2: I had a funny thought because we got there's this farmer's market near my house every Saturday in the summer and we go there and sometimes I buy cheese from this stand. It's a dairy farm and they sell.
Speaker 1: Cheese and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking of somebody just pitched the table with selling their own breast milk cheese, freaking out. Yeah, it seems like I don't know because you're you're saying there's no known benefits to it, so maybe well the guys just have mommy complexes or something there.
Speaker 1: It's I don't want to say that there's not known because there are there has been research done that says that there's these properties in it, but like there hasn't been enough studies done to say that. And there's probably a reason for that actually, because what if they say there's health benefits for adults, then what happens like people like that's just going to open the door to this whole other thing that like cause you know, like I let my milk dry up. But if I just didn't do that and I had someone or something sucking on it all the time, Like I still have milk and my kids are ten years old.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Most people, it's just it's I know, that's what I'm saying. So like it could be this whole other market of like people making money to sell it to people, and then there's gonna there's not gonna be regulations because the government takes twenty years to catch up and all these people are gonna get weird sicknesses and it's just go down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: I just like, yeah, I don't think it's for me, But if you want to do it, then do you.
Speaker 1: Exactly. That's my theory on life, Like I don't give a shit what you do as long as it doesn't affect me, all right. Freak accidents.
Speaker 2: So a Chinese tourust in Indonesia fell two hundred and fifty feet to her death while trying to take a photo on the edge of an active volcano. So this woman and her husband climbed to the top of this volcano on a guided tour. The tour guide has come out and said she was repeatedly warned to stay far away from the edge of the cliff, and they, you know, they kept taking pictures. And then I think she was wearing a skirt. It just said long piece of clothing, but from the picture it looked like a skirt. But anyway she got she tripped up in the skirt, fell and fell to her death.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, this would probably happen to me, honestly, because like one of my my bucket lists dream things is to go see an active volcano. I would love that, but I wouldn't wear a skirt, Like I I feel like, you know, when you're when you're going to do like an outside activity, aren't you like, oh I like something like that that requires a hike and everything, Like aren't you like let me put on like a good pair of thick jeans and a pair of like hiking boots, Like why would you wear a skirt? And she lifted her leg and posts, did you see the actual picture she took?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I just want to say, I feel like, obviously this it was ruled accidental, and it was obviously an accident, but it was definitely not a smart decision on any hiking situation to wear long loose hanging clothing, right, because the likelihood of you getting injured or in this case dying is high. But I also feel like, why wouldn't the tour guide be like you can't come up wearing it? Yeah, like what if you had to run away from a bear? I don't know, I feel I'm just saying, like any animal, Like I always think like there could be a situation where you have to run, or like the ground could get loose, just anything. I feel like that the company has some type of responsibility in this where you know, like they know the dangers they're facing, right, So why weren't they like yo yo homegirl, like you can't be wearing there.
Speaker 1: Well, remember we covered that story in the Grosser Room from that volcano in was it in New Zealand or Australia?
Speaker 2: It was like that.
Speaker 1: It was out card Yeah, the island that people would visit, and it was a tour that was off of like a cruise, right, Yeah, and then people went there and got these Yeah, they took a boat there from the mainland. Yeah, and they got they got seriously burned and some of them even died, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean these tours are there's probably like a shit ton of paperwork you signed because you're going to see some kind of natural thing. Although that didn't really seem to get her. But it was even crazier that they said that they had to rescue her, so they had to go get her somehow. They said it took like two hours to get her out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was actually wondering about that with the risk, because wasn't it the case with the Wakari volcano that they like detected activity but still went on the tour anyway or something like that. I guess what I'm getting at is maybe if they were detecting a lot of activity, they wouldn't have sent rescuers down, but maybe because they could since it was chilled, they felt safe sending other people down because I would think if they thought an incident was about to happen, they wouldn't therefore then risk other people's lives trying to rescue somebody. Yeah, so I don't know, but yeah, she died. It took them two hours to get her, all because she tripped on her skirt.
Speaker 1: So see, I just like, when I read this story, I'm like, I want to go there now, it's just go there. So fascinated by like volcanoes, especially, I just think they're so cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not more adventurous with certain things like this because I know I am such a klutz and I don't even want to put myself in the situation for something like this to happen to me. Yeah, because I know it's inevitable. Okay. So last April, a sixty four year old Montana woman became seriously ill after eating a sushi roll with salmon and MOREL mushrooms at a local restaurant. So MOREL mushrooms are considered edible, however, the CDC has warned that they need to be fully cooked to prevent toxic effects. They can hold and this restaurant I had them imported from China, So within one hour of eating the sushi, this woman was one of over fifty people to become seriously ill. She spent the next two weeks in the ICU as the toxins from the mushrooms slowly destroyed her liver and kidneys. It damaged her throat so badly that she had to communicate her final words with her family by writing on a with marker on a piece of paper, and she was one of two people that died from these mushrooms at this restaurant. Do you this is the thing that I have a problem with because we like to eat different foods and stuff. Like if you go to like, I didn't even know this. So as a consumer, you go and you get sushi. I guess they do give you the warning if you're eating under cook sushi there's a risk of you getting like a fish tapeworm or something. Yeah, but I think the implication is with fish not Yeah, I do, Like.
Speaker 1: I never even would have thought of that.
Speaker 2: I would never as a restaurant owner, I would never take the liability of serving something that has known effects if it's not cooked properly. Correct. I mean, I guess you could say the same thing about meat, but mushrooms I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't know. I Yeah, I guess you could say the same thing about meat too. But do you think it's possible that the people that own the restaurant don't know that for sure that they have to be cooked at a certain temperature.
Speaker 2: And but that's the responsibility to know. Like you, for example, you might take on the risk of having food, but you have to have at least in America at least, you have to have surf Safe certification in your kitchen. So in that course you learn the exact temperatures everything has to be stacked or cooked. You learn how to stack things in the fridge, so if something drips onto another thing, you know, if that gets cooked, the bacteria gets cooked off at the correct temperature, there's a whole thing behind it. So yeah, but isn't that really just for like meat and dairy, Like, yeah, but I'm saying something so specific like mushrooms, right, Yeah, but if you're ordering this specific type of mushrooms, you must be familiar with it, because why wouldn't you just get an If you're importing this specific kind of mushroom, you have to be aware of it and what it does and if it has a specific flavor profile, because why would you be getting those when you could use any other mushrooms in the world.
Speaker 1: They were saying that the people I think, I'm very also interested in epidemiology a lot ever since I read the Hot Zone book. It's just it's so interesting to me people that do that for a living. So I was reading on the CDC website, like how they figured out that this was how all the people were getting sick, and it was it's just really cool that all these people are going to surrounding ers and having the same symptoms, but they were getting sick within an hour of eating, like so sick, going to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's very uncommon for food poisoning. Food poisoning typically takes twelve to twenty four hours to kick in, so if something's happening immediately, it's more than likely something like this or really like a top like something that's like a like a toxin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's definitely something to consider because it is very unusual that food poisoning would kick in so quickly, unless you know, you might go to a re like I can't have soy for example. So if I had soy, I would get sick pretty quickly because my body is allergic to that, so it wants to get rid of it immediately or react to it immediately. But if I got food poisoning from something and so to my husband, it would take hours for that to set in and then develop the symptoms. So I don't know. To me, this is a fault of the restaurant one hundred percent. I think if you're if you're importing such a rare, If you are using an ingredient such as these mushrooms that have to be imported, you should also know everything about them, because why not use baby bella or white or chataki, you know, anything.
Speaker 1: Because they're it's because they're a delicacy. They're like forty dollars a pound's If they're a delicacy, you should know everything about them. So this is just how I feel about it, Like you're purposely seeking out this unique ingredient, it is your to know everything about it.
Speaker 2: So that's that on that in my opinion. Now I feel the same way. But anyway, the restaurant's been hit with a wrongful death suit, but they, as far as this article suggests, are still open and in business. So I don't know I feel about that either.
Speaker 1: I just think that I don't understand why they're allowed to be here if they can make people that sick of I guess it's the same with me, like you can't ban everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think this is like how often are they served in restaurants? Yeah, but this is like direct negligence in my opinion. Yeah, I mean, but I mean the same could be said about anybody that gets that, that gets food poisoning. I guess. Yeah, this episode is brought to you by Crime Con.
Speaker 1: Guys. I just finished my lecture and submitted it and it is. It's so good. I hope you love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is gonna be really awesome. It's called dead side Manner, so you guys definitely don't want to miss it. I was looking at crime Cons Instagram the other day and they officially announced Nancy, so we could relax now, because we kind of had the feeling she was going, but you know, we didn't want to get a little presumptuous over here. But oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, and I can't wait to meet Cheryl and I can't wait to meet doctor Bird and Joseph Scott Morgan. All these people are so awesome. I hope we get to hang out with them. That'd be so cool.
Speaker 2: And then I got an email saying they were doing a special event that was a sip and draw with a courtroom illustration artist. So I am really looking forward to that one. Personally. I was reading about it. It seems super cool. It is immediately after your lecture.
Speaker 1: So I might. I might go and just like just sip all the drinks that are around there because I'll be like so like relaxed after I do my lecture.
Speaker 2: But you guys don't want to miss their announcement, so you could follow them at crime Con on Instagram or join their free mailing list at crimecon dot com slash email, and then you could be in the No, definitely share all the speakers with your friends and family. We are definitely very excited and we are looking forward to seeing and meeting you guys there.
Speaker 1: Oh can't wait.
Speaker 2: Thanks crime Con. All right, let's get started with violent crime. So really disturbingly, this fourteen year old has allegedly invited her friend to see her mom's corpse after killing her so Carly Madison greg was arrested last month and charged with the murder of her mother and attempted murder of her stepfather. Their home security cameras showed her and her mother returning home from being out. Within minutes, Carly is seen going into her mother's bedroom. Then gunshots are heard as well as screaming. So in the minutes after the gunshots, video shows that she walked into the kitchen and was texting. Prosecutors believe, based on the timeframe, that she was texting her stepfather asking when he would be home. In the meantime, she's seen being calm, singing to her dog, and then that's when she invites the friend over to see her mother's dead body. So you must be thinking, like, this friend, who's a teenager, is probably like, what the f is going on here? She even chose the friend the weapon she confesses to the murder. Finally, the stepdad gets home, she shoots him in the shoulder, but he was able to get the gun away from her. She ran out of the house and was captured shortly after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the most disturbing part is obviously when she called the friend and she just call. She called the friend over and said, I have an emergency, and then the friend's dad drove his daughter over to the house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, hey, have you ever seen a dead body? And then proceeds to show her her dead mom. It's just like, really bizarre behavior. And I was hoping that there was going to be more info on this story because sometimes you think, like, all right, well, that's a little weird that she wants to kill her mom and her stepdad, Like, did anything happen there that like has been happening her whole life, and maybe she snapped because of that, or she just really disturbed or has some kind of underlying mental health illness that she was so that she was just so nonchalant about it, because you know, for example, like when Gypsy Rose killed her mom, like that whole thing went down, she just seemed like a little bit more chill about it because it was like this lifelong abuse that it wasn't like in a moment of range. And maybe it could be something like that, or it could just be like who knows, they didn't give any information like that. She our friends shocked about this. Did this just come out of the blue? Like was what's surrounding this?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, exactly. My first thought was maybe based on her behavior, I mean, you have to think if she's acting so calm about it, it's either she's in a situation of abuse or she is really disturbed and just doesn't let this bob her, which is really disturbing for me. I don't know, Like my first thought was definitely something maybe was going on in the house. But the mother was a teacher, that doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't doing anything wrong. I don't know. I'm definitely really interested to see what comes out about this case, especially because the stepfather survives so we'll have all the information from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: But it's really scary just to think you can just kill your mother and try to kill your stepfather, no big deal, and then just go about your day, and that you would also subject your friend to that horror as well. Yeah, It's just it's really nuts because I'm thinking, like the friend might even be scared that she's next.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, I would. I would. It must be completely terrifying to see that someone that you know has just killed someone and the weapon is still sitting there next to them and.
Speaker 2: Being so relaxed about it, like no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so scary, all right. So this next story technically as an accident, but I put it under violent crime just because of how it went down.
Speaker 2: A drunk driver at the Swan Boat Club in Michigan drove into the building at the club, plunging twenty five feet inside. On the other side of the wall she hit was a child's birthday party, where she killed two siblings. A five year old boy and eight year old girl. At least fifteen other people were wounded, including nine with life threatening injuries, six adults and three children, and they all went to the hospital.
Speaker 1: I just hate drunk drivers. I can't stand hearing stories like this. Some parents lost their two children. Two children, a brother and sister five and eight years old, got killed because of this asshole. And how messed up do you have to be to go into a building like this? I, well, she was drunk. She probably didn't I intentially crashed into a building. She just was drunk and didn't. No, I agree with that, But to me, that's like blackout drunk level, like you didn't just have a couple and thought you could get home, Like you were totally annihilated. Yeah, And I mean it happens every day, and it's always innocent people. And did she die, No, of course not. So.
Speaker 2: The driver was a sixty six year old woman. She's now been charged with two counts of second degree murder, two counts of operating while intoxicated causing death, and four counts of operating while intoxicating causing serious injury. And you know what, all I can help but think is she'll go to jail for like five years and get out and just do it again. Even if she goes to jail though for whatever, like it doesn't help anything. Even if she went to jail for the rest of her life, like, who cares about her? Like this this is gonna forever. And think about the woman that was holding the birthday party for the kids. She must feel terrible because it wasn't I believe they weren't her kids that were killed. So imagine having a birthday party for your kids and inviting people over to celebrate your kid's birthday, and then other kids die at your kid's birthday party. I mean, everybody that was there's life is affected forever because of this. And this lady probably doesn't even give a shit because she's a piece of shit. And I don't even think going to jail is going to do anything to her. It's just like, uh, whatever it happened.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully she'll burn in hell.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into some medical news. A study from Harvard University found that men who ejaculated twenty one times per month, either from masturbation or intercourse, we're thirty one percent less likely to get prostate cancer than men who ejaculated four to seven times per month.
Speaker 1: You want to keep the juices flowing. I think the thing is is that it makes it makes sense because there could be like tox and build up inside the prostate, So the more you're pushing it out, the less likely that would have an effect to potentially cause any cancer. The thing is is that dude, twenty one times a month is almost every day? Ye that walking, Like, how do you even have time for that?
Speaker 2: Well, clearly some people.
Speaker 1: It's it's yeah, compared to people that do only four to seven times a month. It's just like, I don't know, it just seems it just seems like a lot. It seems like it has to be on your mind every single day, and like how do you work and like have a family and just like function every day, go to your kids activities. It's just like every single day. It's just kind of a lot.
Speaker 2: To me. It might just be not a dude those so I don't know, it might just be part of some people's morning or nighttime routine. They just you know, take a shower, brush your teeth, get off and go about their day. So you just you just don't know, but good for them, Yeah, good for them exactly, all right, next story, So, recent research has suggested that people are better off with female doctors. So men and women have better outcomes when they are treated by a female physician. They have lower rates of mortality and readmission than those treated by male physicians. Data from Medicare claims between twenty sixteen to two twenty nineteen include over four hundred thousand female patients and more than three hundred thousand male patients. Roughly thirty one percent of both the male and female patient groups were treated by a female doctor. And that's how they got this statistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think that it's it's dull, Like I don't know, I personally think that this isn't really this isn't like mind blowing to me at all.
Speaker 2: I wasn't shocking things so either.
Speaker 1: But they're saying that, like female doctors and male doctors always practice medicine a little bit different because and they didn't say which way this goes, but they said that one one of the sex groups doesn't follow guidelines as properly and have bad communication skills. So like, I wonder who that is.
Speaker 2: The right think about relationships and patient care right exactly, Like think about like just trying to tell your husband to like be quiet while you're trying to record, and like how that communication goes down. No. Actually, I've been for the past couple of weeks writing up the Bad Surgeon documentary for the Gross Room, and I know you haven't read my research yet, but this goes directly hand in hand patient care and relationships. This absolute douche bag. So I'll everym more on that once that post comes out. But if anyone's watched Bad Surgeon, they know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I'm just I'm really not surprised. But the thing is is that the unfortunate part of this is that women only make up thirty seven percent of doctors in this country right now, so and they tend to practice like there's higher amount of women in pediatrics, but in things like orthopedic medicine and sports medicine and stuff, it's like super super low percent.
Speaker 2: It's only like seven percent. Yeah, women are in sports medicine.
Speaker 1: So if so, I don't know if that means that there's like worse prognosis with people that are getting orthopedic stuff done or whatever. I don't know, but it's it's interesting, right, it's not interesting. It's like duh, right.
Speaker 2: I actually met at a Phillies game, I guess two years ago, this woman that was an eye doctor for the Sixers, and she seemed like she had a pretty awesome life. So I think poor women should go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't, I guess I don't know if that would be considered sports medicine though, sports medicines like like when Bryce Harper like has to get surgery on his elbow and stuff. I don't. I mean, she could work for the Sixers, and that could be if she's an eye doctor, because they you know, some people have to wear glasses or whatever and it might be difficult to play. But I don't, I don't know if you would consider that to be sports medicine. But yeah, she's still I'm sure she gets paid really well and it's and and then you get to hang out with ball players all day and stuff. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was a nice lady.
Speaker 1: So all right, Like, so let's talk about like a specific mail doctor or speaking.
Speaker 2: Of male doctor's doctor. Lewis Kwang, a Harbor UCLA Medical Center surgeon, has been fired for a variety of misdemeanors. So after a two year investigation, they found that he regularly gawkeed at genitalia of anesthetized patients and never disclosed that he was being paid by a medical device company whose products he used on patients. How nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he got paid a lot, like almost a million dollars seven hundred thousand dollars for some company that was telling him to use these joint replacements and then he was using them in patients and not disclosing that he was getting paid. I actually am surprised by this because this used to happen a lot back in the day, and I thought that there's been a ton of laws like that, this can't happen anymore. So I guess it can. I don't know, because you have to think about that. Like let's say, for example, you go to the doctor and you want to get you're just like, oh, I'm just having irregular periods, and they're like, oh, well you could use this how you do or you get something that they're talking you into. Kind of like if you found out that the more of those they sold, the more money they were getting, that's kind of like not cool. So they're not so to be able to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Is this not the case with pharmaceuticals too.
Speaker 1: There's all these rules now things have changed because they used to come to the hospital and they used to like bring us all this stuff, like we used to get like crazy stuff lunches and this and that, and now there was some kind of rule that like they could come and bring a lunch, like if it was during a lecture, but they couldn't just come bring us presents all the time. There's like, ah, there's rules because of this. I'm telling you because it was affecting patient care big time. And I guess they're saying that this guy didn't disclose it. So maybe if you do disclose it, it's okay. You're like, hey, just to let you know, like I use all these joint replacements, but they also give me kickbacks. Maybe if you just say it out loud, that's fine. But this is the least of his problems, okay, least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. So colleagues told investigators that he quote looked under the surgical covers of black males who were under anesthesia and discussed the quote genitals of the day, and also discuss his favorite sex positions and his preference for auto asphyxiation.
Speaker 1: So first of all, like imagine.
Speaker 2: Just your coworker in general talking to you about being into autoerotic asphyxiation. Can you explain what that is for everybody?
Speaker 1: Well, it's when you cut off your air supply basically when you're getting ready to climax, so you it apparently it's like a more intense feeling. But people accidentally kill themselves while doing it because you're you're cutting off the oxygen supply to your brain.
Speaker 2: So we actually have a dissection about this because that's how David Carridine died. Correct, Yeah, And I just think, I mean, listen, this guy think about his coworkers and stuff. See, this is the problem because when you work in the hospital sometimes like the surgeons like the top of the line, right, So a lot of people work at like scrub techs and everybody else that are in their nurses they're hearing this shit. But like he's the boss kind of right for years and years and years and everybody probably listen, I've worked with with scumbag doctors that everybody's just like that dude's a perverb, just like stay away from him or whatever. But now like if I worked in that environment now, it would be different because now it's like, oh, you you probably should say stuff about that now, But back twenty years ago, no, that was like kind of okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just like this dude's a freak. Yeah, this guy is a free He was like commenting on on pubic hare patterns and stuff. It's just it makes you feel gross because you've been like, I've been under anesthesia before, getting like stuff in my gyn area done, and I don't want to think that my doctor was like looking at how my pubes were shaved. That's so weird.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. It's absolutely horrible. And the worst part is, you know, they said this behavior has been going on for a decade and they've been aware of it since twenty sixteen. So why did it take till twenty twenty one for him to go under investigation because he makes money for the hust Wait wa wait So then so then they fire him, right, and they give him this like discharge paper where we're telling him the reasons why he was fired, but they conveniently left out the fact that he had brought a gun to the o R and he had one time brought a knife to.
Speaker 1: The o R as well. Yeah, there's like this picture of him and he has is he like a military former military person? He was, She's wearing like swat gear. He's like he's like packing at the hospital.
Speaker 2: It's just a doomsday prepper. He's he's he's something I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So then they were like the entire time the investigation was going on, he was on paid administrative leave, so he was like making all of this money. He was the eighth highest paid county employee. How nice is that that this guy's getting paid all this money while he's being investigated for this, when there's been reports of it for nearly a decade. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised, Like just from what I've seen working what about Amy Lochran's story about how at the hospital that they were covering up a serial killer for years? Like this is this is like what these places do? They just kind of sweep it under the rug because like once, which is weird because that story comes out now and you think like all those like right now, if we lived in California and we had to get a procedure done, would you ever even want to go there because you're like, cool, They're going to be looking at my badge and like judging it and stuff like. But isn't it better to come out and say we learned of this behavior and fired this person instead of covering it for years and then it coming out in the news because now I'm like, I don't trust you at all. Yeah, if I heard it, they be like that sucks. But at least they took care of it. So the next story is about this new change that is happening in Disney World or Disneyland or both.
Speaker 2: Right, well, it's both. It's Disney the parks, so well, I think just in America. But Disney recently updated their disability policies so it will take effect in Disney World on May twentieth and in Disneyland on June eighteenth. So their website notes that the DAS passes well now only be available to quote guests who, due to developmental disabilities like autism are similar, are unable to wait in a conventional queue for an extended period of time. So basically, these new guidelines mean that people with other disabilities that were eligible for the DAS will be determined on a case by case basis by a Disney's accessibility team. So this story's coming up because this twenty six year old content creator says she no longer feels welcome at the parks because of the changes. So she was born with a rare eye disorder. What is it called, oh.
Speaker 1: A chromatopsia topsia. A chromatopsia is that it is when she has a limited ability to look at color. She has like a problem with her color vision. But she also has sensitivity to light, so even if she's outside with sunglasses on, she still has a hard time. So I guess she was saying that before she even knew that she was eligible for this, she would just go when she went to Disney, she would just wait and till it was night time with the extended hours, just so she didn't have to be out in the sun like that. And then she found out about this and it kind of changed her life. So the DAS passes a disability access service, and that allows people to go on rides and stuff like they don't have to wait in the classic line that everybody has to They could wait somewhere where they're more comfortable, which would totally make sense if you have a child or something with autism, just because sometimes you have to wait outside and it's one thousand degrees for an hour, like standing super close to people. So it makes sense for certain people that can't do that. But I kind of support Disney because people are abusing the shit out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean, like we've seen it, and I've seen the increase. I've been going to Disney my entire life, and every single time I go, it's just like it's like it's just creeping up on so many people that are using this kind of a service to cut it ahead in line when like they might have some in a little bit, they don't feel like walking, they don't feel like they could walk whatever, But like it's getting abused for sure, that's why they're doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I guess this This girl's getting a lot of criticism because she hasn't applied yet, I guess with their accessibilities teams, so she doesn't know whether she still is or isn't eligible for it. But she's trying to bring awareness to it on TikTok, so people are aware of it when they go to the park, but you know, people are just being dicks as usual. Saying that she exploited it and now that's why too many people are using it. And I definitely think I don't think she single handedly contributed to people over using it, but I think that is certainly what's happening in this case is too many people are trying to take advantage of it, but it just sucks for people that need it and now have to go through additional steps just because people are assholes and use things they shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I just think that a lot of people, like I've underlying health condition that I could probably be like, oh I can't I can't stand out in the sun that long in the line, right, I mean, that would probably not be good for me. But like, I just would never do that because I'm like, there's clearly people that need that service way more than I would, and it's just kind of it's it's just like a little bit of abuse to me. There's yeah, there's definitely people that take advantage of it. You know, It's like you know there, I know, I know some people and this drives me absolutely crazy. That know, somebody with a handicap thing for the car and they use it even when they're not driving that person around, just when they're with their normal, healthy selves, And I'm like, why are you using this when it's for people to use it actually can't get around? Okay, it's I don't know, Like I just would never do that because it would just make me feel really gross. I feel like it says a lot about someone's personality if they use the handicap fired, do you know, Yeah, I just think about that. No, I I agree, Like, I think it's good for certain situations like I mean, people that can't walk and things like that.
Speaker 2: People that should have it should have it, yeah, but totally healthy people that don't need it absolutely should not be using it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into some other death news.
Speaker 2: A woman in Philadelphia is in shock after her father's ashes were stolen from her car. So she went so, she said, she went to get in her car Tuesday morning to go to work, and she noticed that her car was ransacked. She had about twenty dollars in loose change in the car that was gone, and so was her father's earn. So my first question was, why are you leaving an urn in the car? But this woman saying her dad died five years ago and he was a mechanic and she liked having him on the road. It was all she had left of him, and she hasn't been able to locate the urn, so she's very you know, distraught about it, which I understand. But of all places, you don't leave anything in your car in Philadelphia limits at all.
Speaker 1: I just think it sucks that, Like I mean, listen, why like why can't she leave it in her car? Why why can't you? Because people are gonna steal it. Like there's like these two sides to it. It's like number one, Okay, anybody knows in Philadelphia right now, that's like a huge problem breaking in the car's car jacking, stealing cars, so you you wouldn't leave anything in their valuable because But at the same time, it's like, well, why do these people just deserve to go into your your personal property and take your shit? Like it's just not it's not fair.
Speaker 2: No, it's fucked up. And it's like who takes an earn? You know what it is, it's not right. Who takes twenty dollars worth of change? Like it's insane. It's the same person.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just like and and a lot of times because I've seen this happen with someone that I used to be friends with, like with the people go in the car and they steal all of this stuff and then they bring it to local bars and restaurants and try to sell it to get money to Patre. They sell and earn it. They don't even realize what it is. They just take it like they they just take whatever is there that could just be Like listen, last night, I went to CBS right and it was like the deodorant was locked up. I had to call them to open the deodorant, even though there's skincare products right next to it that cost double. And then I go to get tail and all the tail and all's all locked up, but the advil isn't and the etc.
Speaker 2: Isn't. Yeah, but it's it's based off of their records of what's stolen them.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, like the reason is is because people steal that stuff and then they bring it to places and try to sell it for cheaper than it's sold for, and people buy it. I don't know who's buying deodorant off of a person like that, but but whatever.
Speaker 2: I when I lived in South Philly, like I know, for effect, I locked my car at least two or three times. But it was parked out front of my house, and there's this device people can use, especially if you have the push button start that like will signal the keyfob if it's within a certain proximity and locked my car door. So there was two or three times I went outside and I never left anything in my car, and somebody would break in my car, take all my papers out of my driver or the glove box and just throw them in the front seat. It was so infuriating, and then I'm like, cool, total violation. Somebody was in my car. It would smell sometimes. I hated that you cannot It's not her obviously, not her fault this happened, but you cannot leave anything in your car in a major city because these people that break into the cars just don't care. They will do whatever. Some people just break into cars and like piss in them or sleep in them. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible whatever. It's just like this is living around here, like you're just kind of asking for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Unfortunately, all right, last case, Okay, Five families are suing the Alabama prison system and UAB Medical Center, claiming their loved ones organs were stolen after autopsies. So the families say their loved ones were serving time at either Limestone Correctional Facility or Hamilton Aged and infirm Center when they died, and all of their autopsies were performed at UAB Medical Center, and then when the bodies were sent to the funeral homes after the autopsies, their organs were missing all right.
Speaker 1: So I could kind of explain what happened here because I think one of the places that I used to work had a similar lawsuit for for a reason like this. But when you when you die, you have to get an autopsy if you die in custody. Anytime a person dies in custody, and then that would be considered one that's under jurisdiction of like corner Medical Examiner system because that so they're the ones that are in charge of ordering the autopsy, whereas like at a hospital, the family would be in charge of signing a permission form to do the autopsy. So if you if I'm in jail right and I die, I'm going to go get an autopsy. They're not going to call you and ask you if it's it's okay, because it's under it's it's under the legal system, you don't really have a right to that when it body goes. So I used to work at an educational academic university hospital system when we would do the permission forms and we did the autopsies. If it was a full autopsy, we said that we were allowed to keep the organs. And the reason that we do is because so for for the brain autopsy, for example, especially if you have like neuropathology attached to it. When you take out the brain, you don't cut it right away. You put it in a formaldehyde mixture and you let it sit for like a week or two until it gets really really hard, and then a neuropathologist will cut it in thin slices and they'll look at it with a bunch of medical students and pathology residents. And that's really the best way to look at the anatomy and to teach. It's a teaching hospital, right, Well, the family's never going to get the brain back like because we keep it to do that. It does help too with the diagnosis for sure, but it's like that's kind of the thing when you're at a teaching institute. And the same thing with saving organs, like we would we always save pieces of organs just in case we ever have to go back to something. But if somebody has some like really cool pathology or something like, we would keep it aside, like, oh, this person's got TB, like you'll never see that again. Let's put that long aside, so we could show med students and things like that. So I think they're just kind of you know, the funeral home gets the body and there's no brain. Well guess what like that that happens in most autopsies, Like the brain doesn't just go back with them all the time, because I mean all the autopsies I've done, honestly, like I've never put the brain back.
Speaker 2: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but like if if the funeral homes in theory are getting the bodies sewn back up, how do they know there's no organs in them?
Speaker 1: So they have to open them up anyway like we sew them up at just so they don't leak in the car and stuff on the way to the funeral home. But they have to embalm them, so they have to open them up and access to their carotid arteries to embalm them. Okay, obviously the circulatory system is disrupted because everything in the middle is gone, so they have to do it. They could still embomb the head though through the carotid arteries and they'll find like the break your arteries to do the arms and stuff. But so when you do it in another kind of like a like a community hospital setting, you would put the organs back in like a big biohazard bag or something, and then you would put them in and they would treat the organs because if you just left them inside there, they would decompose and it would smell terrible. So they have to kind of open up and see what's going on in there. But even when I worked at a community hospital, we would still save the brain aside for it to fix for a couple of weeks before cutting it. So I think I think a lot of times people like look for these loopholes to do these lawsuits and to make drama when it's like it nobody's nobody's like keeping them, to sell them to the black market or something. It's like you're just keep you're keeping them because of whatever reason, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I guess they I guess they have to make sure that's what's going on, which is why the lawsuits and.
Speaker 1: I think, like the the thing is is that the weird thing is that they're not signing permission for it. But like I think you lose those rights when you're in prison and you you have to get the forensic autopsy. It's just like if you get murdered. Like if I got murdered and went to the Camden County Medical Examiner's office or something, you call them up and say I really don't want my mom to have an autopsy, Please don't do it. They're gonna be like, yeah, we're doing it, like you don't have a choice. Whereas if I die in the hospital, you you are the one that decides if I get an autopsy. If you don't want one, then I don't get one.
Speaker 2: So even if people have religious reasons, they're gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 1: They will do it anyway. But they tried to respect, Like if you call them, we're screaming and crying, and let's say I got shot in the chest and said, please just don't take out a brain, don't mess up her hair. Like people have all different excuse is why they don't want their family member to go on autopsy. Sometimes they might say, okay, we won't take out the brain because like, really, we know she got shot in the chest, so like we don't need to, but they legally they can be like, no, we're doing it. We don't care. And yeah, like religious reasons all the time, like people people get shot all the time, and most religions aren't opposed to autopsy. It's more of like the burial time and stuff. So so yeah, like when it comes to the law, like you don't really have a choice, although people try to respect as much as possible but still get their job done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll keep an eye on this and then see how it turns out. So onto questions of the day. Every Friday, ask us a question on the at Mother Knows Death Instagram. You could ask us whatever you want. We put a little graphic in our story usually around Friday morning, and then you could ask away. So, first, do families request to do cultural rituals before an autopsy is performed.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, because that would be something you would probably ask a nurse that deals with patients that die a lot, because once the body comes to us and is in the refrigerator, we don't we don't see anybody doing cultural religious things. But I'm sure when someone dies, like the priest comes in or whatever like whatever, that's like a common thing. But that's not anything that that we that I've ever had to deal with anyway.
Speaker 2: How do you feel when people go under general anesthesia to get a ton of tattoos? Do people do that? I guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe if they get ridiculous?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: If you even use that numbing gel, like, I just think it's the most ridiculous thing in the world. It's it's like defeats the purpose of getting what tattoos have always been about. I just not I'm not a fan of it.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't understand, like it's not necessary in my opinion, to put your body through all of that.
Speaker 1: But what I mean, yeah, like don't get a tattoo then if you don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Who's doing that? Though? Like who's even giving somebody anesthesia so that they can get tattooed like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But is it a thing I'm not sure. I don't know, or is it just like even I have heard of people doing like injections of lytocane or something or no, yeah, lytocane like rather than the topic you know, so they use the topical cream. Yeah, and then I've heard people doing and like local injections, So I guess I don't know if a paramedic or a nurse would be allowed to do that. I just I don't know. I just think it's it's like, if you can't handle the pain, then don't get it. It's just I don't know, Like, isn't that the point? I just whatever?
Speaker 2: All right? Last favorite childhood memory, I'd say.
Speaker 1: Probably like going on vacations with my family and stuff. That was pretty cool. We took road trips a lot that was really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd say i'd say the same. I don't feel like I have like a particular day, you know, that's in my head, But I feel like generally I had a really good childhood, So I don't nothing stands out in particular, which I think is a better thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. I was gonna say that I always, uh, I always talk about this with Gabe, that I that I think that the best sign of having a really good childhood is that you really can't pick out a specific day because.
Speaker 2: Like every day was pretty good. Yeah, that's how That's exactly how I feel about it, Like I I definitely know I was happy on trips, you know. I think about that time we went to Florida to stay at doctor Wood's house, and I think, yeah, that trip that wasn't really a child, I was like fourteen. That was like, that was a really good trip. But then there was like the rat and everything. Well that's why I think it's a good We have good vacation stories for sure. Yeah, because there was the rat in Louis's room, and then it's where we got pop up saying what's that noise from the seatbelt thing going off in the car, So we always say that.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, these muscles, sandy, are they that? Oh you're from that trip too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these we were.
Speaker 1: We went on some like like a side of the road like clamshack, and my dad ordered muscles and he says to the he says to the waitress, Hey, these ain't sandy, are they. It was hilarious. We're like, Dad, please don't talk like that in public.
Speaker 2: Ever. Yeah, Like I guess most of my favorite memories are like we are a family of huge ballbusters. So that's a lot of the times I think about as making fun of each other, Yeah, totally all right. Guys, Well, thank you so much. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, thank you for listening to Mother Nos Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist assistant. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects at the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please contact your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room.
Speaker 2: Or hospital.
Speaker 1: Please rate, review, and subscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts.
Speaker 2: Thanks