Speaker 1: I don't want to give it, Clowney any reason to be like even.
Speaker 2: More, guess what, guess what clown is not gonna watch this?
Speaker 3: True, it depends on what depends on how good of our content is, so one might tagument it. We hey, we put up a video and you posted like, yo, Clowney, you're gonna do something about this.
Speaker 4: I went through are we filming all right?
Speaker 2: Thank god? Because I hate so you're by the way, you're on the podcast. This is what we be like. We don't like to Usually what we do is things are already set up, worst production forever, and we go and we get on the bus.
Speaker 4: We just start talking.
Speaker 2: But there's a miscommunication because Will Will runs this. Will is like the leader of this whole thing. But I'm like the I'm everything. We Uh, what the fuck was I gonna say? Though? Man? Oh, I went through a phase with Jadava and Clowney where I where I would tweet at him every day. I shoot him every day for a month and a half just to get him to responding. Never responded to me, and I hate David. How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is like a year and a half ago, and he would never he never responded to a word.
Speaker 4: I said, were you in that game when Michigan plays South Carolina?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have stupid questions, you know, is there any specific plays you want to ask me about?
Speaker 1: Will know that one.
Speaker 4: Play that he was like famous for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that play was a power play, and look, I'm not gonna call people out. Wasn't It wasn't my assignment to block him on that play. I'll say that I was supposed to go to a deuce, which is the tackle on the guard universal term to the Will linebacker, and so I did. But in that play, in that playoff, I remember, God, I hate doing this to my guy because so so we're playing client, I think obviously the biggest incline is like the biggest fucking he's this ship, right, and we're like terrifying. They said before we put the end, like, hey, Taylor, just let you know, like we're not gonna give you any help. We're gonna see how you do and if you need help, will help you. I was like, great, Yeah, what sounds awesome, dude, Hey dope. So the game is actually going pretty good, dude, Like it's I'm having a bit of a game and it's getting towards the end and we we it was like fourth down or something like that, and we missed the first down by like literally a yard, and the refs are like they call they called the first down for us, and like it was so obvious that we didn't get it.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: The very next play, that play happened. I remember being in my stance and I said to the time and I said deuce and then like those trey like he wants me, he wants me to I was like no. I was like, no, it's a deuce. Like I had that much time to explain what was going on. And I went down hit the hip of that the two and go up to the wheel and before even hit the wheel, I just hear cheering, screaming, and I hit the wheel and I look at him and go, there's no chance it's a good thing for us.
Speaker 4: And I turned.
Speaker 2: Around, dude, and Clowney's like got all these all flight stuff like this, and like what happened? And people coming the field and people are like, what the fuck is Vincent Smith? Okay, like Vincen Smith, like I was a running back. He was like five to three.
Speaker 4: He's just little. He was a little disintegrated dude, but he.
Speaker 2: Got up no problem. Like he's a stud. He's from Hochy, Florida. They chase rabbits out there for conditioning. Like no, I'm not even joking, dude. They catch them hoppers out there, bro get them bunnies after it, and they catch those motherfuckers too. We had a bunch of dudes from Hoochy and in Florida. They were all so athletic, but they talked. They're so country. They they talk like like when you first meet him, you can't understand anything they're saying.
Speaker 4: They go hog hunting down there? You go, howks hunting down there?
Speaker 3: I just know like that part of Florida they chase hogs and stab them with knives and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Is that how this probably is gonna start with. That's the kind of information you're gonna bring to this thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm going out. Would you go hog hunting?
Speaker 1: Would I? Probably? I was with the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some dogs and knives in your hands, that's how they do it down there.
Speaker 4: Like the hoggunning I've done is been with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a hunter. I've been hunting two times and I've seen I was in a deer stand.
Speaker 4: And I have a d D so bad.
Speaker 2: I had a butterfly in my sights and I'm like following the bunny butterfly around, and I'm like and then I saw a bunny rabbit and I'm looking at this bunny rabbit like eating greenery or whatever the fuck buddy rabbit teet and I'm just like, yo, if I pulled the trigger on this thing right now, he would literally disintegrate. And I was like, I can't, I can't. I can't hunt, man, I just can't do it. But I tell you what, though, if I was gonna hunt, I want to have like a big, like a fucking knife, and I want to go against like a five pound hog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's great. Those guys are crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I never heard.
Speaker 4: A big old country boy Jersey through. Oh he is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what'd you think?
Speaker 4: Where would you think he was from? Iowa? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I mean he's got he's got the busted black shoes, high white.
Speaker 1: You're helping right now, dude, our first time meeting. You're gonna do that? No?
Speaker 4: I appre like, I respect it. You got a jet, you got you got a gold chain.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's disrespecting you, bro, does no?
Speaker 4: I mean like we both look like we shop at the same spot Walmart. Look I got this at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, I can't hear you too. What I can't hear you? Dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard you the first time. Stop repeating yourself on That's.
Speaker 2: What I was trying to whisper to you to get Will with there.
Speaker 4: It's like you said, hey, get in with the wood.
Speaker 1: You say nah, but you know it's awesome to meet you. Will. They are all the time, says yeah, my second best friend Will, he's doing this today and yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's just like and he'll face time like, hey, will meet my new best friend.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: Many Yeah, man, he really got some points up with me.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: In the whole off season, you bailed.
Speaker 4: I did bail at the Cobo trip.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, guys, guys, please get your Cabo baggage off of me.
Speaker 2: First off, I don't know what it is with you, Like you have like a weird like some people like to get tied up, some people like to get like choked, like you just have to get you just have to get insulted. Dude, you got a weird finish about just getting shipped on like you'll you'll. Will's Li called me and I'll like shit on him and I like, yeah, I do that the podcast today. Make sure you see that the podcast. Like people probably think I'm such a dick to Will, but Will wants me to do this for this made us sell a soul for a couple of clicks.
Speaker 3: Grow up with this voice and those shitty teeth I had before, Like, you gotta learn how to you gotta learn how to take the punches.
Speaker 4: What don't you like about your voice?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Well? I had this when I was young.
Speaker 3: So the joke growing up Glass you always think like, hey, compy's like you're smoking a pack of SIGs, like anytime you're around your boys, just like they always just mock your voice.
Speaker 4: My guys, what the hell do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I probably wouldn't made fun of you when we were younger.
Speaker 2: No question, but I feel like kids are ruthless, dude.
Speaker 4: But now now that you grew up, it's solid, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd better have your voice in my voice.
Speaker 4: You're always is funny.
Speaker 2: I got like a twelve year old voice, dude, I got oh man, I legit. I've seen people comment on my Instagram. I don't know tal one sounded like that. Yeah, anytime I'm talking on anything.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I do have a little bit of a girl's voice, Dude, I think I do too.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You're you're proportional. You're really not, because you're so fucking baby. Should sound like Brian rackpo like you should sound like you got like.
Speaker 4: Yeah that one is? That one's O d Like, I don't know why anybody should.
Speaker 2: Sound like Rack, Yeah, Racks and singing.
Speaker 4: Dude, we got to get him on the bus.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, he's so retired, Come on the bus.
Speaker 4: Have n't bring a little batch of his cupcakes and GG cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you told tell me, Tell will what you told me about Rack when you saw him selling cupcakes.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Uh. So we're in the hotel room before the game. I'm rooting rooming with Braden Smith and uh we're like watching TV or whatever, like watching some like NFL show or whatever, and like this commercial comes on. I'm like looking at my playbook, like focusing on the game, and all of a sudden, like it's a cupcakemercial to my fat ass obviously sad, I'm like oh ship cupcakes and then it's like opcakes. Like people were stressing over a Rappo because he's like such a great player. And uh. Once I saw that commercial, I was like, nah, he's done. I was like, he owns the cupcakes shop.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, he's he's done.
Speaker 2: He's gonna end him. Bro, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: People hit me up like, yo, does he really have a cupcake shop?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you just thought that was just so fake commercial for Microsoft, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I know. I'm just trying to think. Just came back at that like an advertisement, like yo, Like his acting seals are so trash. Yeah, they're like doing the Lebron James, like throwing the powdered sugar up the air man.
Speaker 4: Play the commercial, play the commercial?
Speaker 2: Can you play that good?
Speaker 4: That's what we'll get going, dude.
Speaker 1: He's such a great player, and like everyone was like a right tack as a rookie too. It's like his first time going against him, and Coach was like this guy's a great player, like all this stuff, and you just see that commercial and he's like yeah, dude. I was like, we'll be good. We'll be good.
Speaker 4: You don't none to worry about.
Speaker 2: Now, you don't got nothing to worry about. You don't go against Rock Crello.
Speaker 4: How's you going against Darrell?
Speaker 1: He's a beast. He's so quick and like jumpy, like gets a good jump off the ball too. And yeah, I mean I remember the first play of the game. Uh. We we had a deuce block against him. He was the three tech and dude, like we didn't move him at all and I kind of ended up on the ground and like on my back and he was just on top of me. He was like, it's gonna be a long game. And then we won like thirty five to three, and I was like, yeah, I was sure was a long game.
Speaker 2: I just got We just got a text from Matt Neely and this is this is part of my take. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I literally just got.
Speaker 2: I literally just got this and I played it for five seconds and I heard I heard Taylor one will not stop tweeting at me. Oh so we're about to about to hear this. I gotta put these headphones on. Hold on, are we rolling still?
Speaker 4: Hey? We gotta get this now so that way we can whatever we can chop up. Yeah, by the time he drops, it'll be it'll be too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll we'll we'll put we'll put this. Uh, we'll make it a little make a little deal.
Speaker 4: You hear that, Aaron.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make a little deal, like a little snippet, like a good sixty second little deal. Here this one.
Speaker 4: Know this right here, I just you'll know, you'll know, you'll know what's going on. All right.
Speaker 2: By the way, my right my right ear is not working, so all right. So I just got a text from from Matt and Neely and he sent me a it's part of my Takes podcast is an hour and twelve minutes into it.
Speaker 4: I have not heard this yet.
Speaker 2: I've only put five seconds and I heard Tailor one will not stop tweeting me. So these are our fucking boys.
Speaker 4: Let's see what they sayday Tailuan will just not stop tweeting at me. That's tough.
Speaker 6: You're you're stuck in a Danner lawski.
Speaker 7: He's just and are so fucking annoying about it? All right, here you go. The Mike Rabel Penis cutting story was on his podcast.
Speaker 4: Uh was it?
Speaker 7: What's it called busting with a boy disrespect us?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: There's the credit and we can move on. Okay, Taylor, if you cut, please stop tweeting me.
Speaker 6: If you personally cut Mike Rabel's penis off, then uh, let's come. We'll go on your show to discuss. Yes, yes, but you have to chop, you have to go full John bobbit on him. Yes, all right, First up, we have a stay woke p f t What.
Speaker 2: Do you got Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: My first thought is time to sever that piece the show cloud.
Speaker 2: Here's my thought, dude, fuck you big cat. H The thing is is, like, you know what, dude, you're like thirty seven, all right, and you're talking about frat boy stuff. You know what that means. You're too old now, all right, now you become the creepy guy at the bar.
Speaker 4: You're gonna die soon.
Speaker 2: You're gonna die, and then everyone's gonna forget about.
Speaker 4: Your baby, all right. Pft.
Speaker 2: Dude, I didn't even know who you were until now, like, right fucking now, I know who was.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan, you're a fan.
Speaker 2: I wanted. I wanted to go in the podcast. I would have loved to have a friendship. But annoying.
Speaker 4: Back and forth, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: You know you know he's pumped up too, because he can say he's being annoying. But I guarantee every five to ten minutes he was opening up his phone to see.
Speaker 4: If he replied back. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like get a little notification by Taylor one. He probably went to your profile, hit the settings and please notify me when he when he tweets.
Speaker 4: That's what I would assume. Do you think he did? Yeah, I know that's I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I feel like his ego is just so big now.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, it's too big time for you. You think so it sounds to me like when you.
Speaker 2: Think he's too big time for me, or you think he's trying.
Speaker 1: To time sarcastically. But it sounds to me like he brought it up, like just to bring it up and let people know, like Taylor Wan's tweeting on me, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, do anything for Clout, anything for great Transition.
Speaker 2: But hold on one second. I just want to finish with one thing. Fuck you big cat. Yes, so anyway, we'll do anything for Cloud.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a little video there.
Speaker 4: Made you guys famous. Well, Quenton was famous. Before that made Quintin famous. No Quinton was already famous. We made Quintin famous.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: That pissed me off.
Speaker 4: What did this is?
Speaker 1: Like? Are you fired up right now? Position? Yeah, I can't transition.
Speaker 4: My man's boiling up.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. There's gonna be a time where they they are going to ask you to go on that show. They asked me to go on that show.
Speaker 4: Didn't work out. But here's what you gotta do. You're gonna say, yeah, big cat, I don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know the origin story behind probably yeah, dude, I don't know. They have like the biggest podcast in the world, right, yeah, there's yeah, there's some they well, And the thing that hurts the most is don't disrespect Busting with the Boys. He was what he was what what's what's the name of that podcast?
Speaker 1: It's called What the Boys?
Speaker 2: Dude? I tweeted at you seventy five thousand times, bro, all right, and.
Speaker 4: Then somebody goes, don't forget about the wolf will count? Then he just replied, yeah him too, Like the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like, I think here's the issue. Here's the issue is, like we got a couple of egos flared up. Right now, my egos a little flared up. Busy goes a little flared up. Here's the old dude. The only way that's gonna fix this bare knuckle fucking boxing me. And that's the only way we got to meet. And an ali dude, And I'm just gonna he can have a bat if he wants, and we can just go We can just go out it and see what happens. Dude, maybe you two come with and he can bring and then you guys can.
Speaker 3: Just watch when you do say yes to theirs, you'll wear a bust with the boys gear. Yeah, and you're gonna say you're just gonna crash their episode with the boys.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you were to box them or whatever, he'd have like awe, his rough and rowdy guys. He's like, you gotta get through all of them first, like a video game box. Yeah, you know what I mean. And like you get to the like last age and it's just like the easiest fight ever, you know, is.
Speaker 2: Just the easiest fight of you think, like, y'all, man, I put this great video game ready to fight all these guys. And I get to the boss and it's actually just it's it's a blinked too hard guy fell down. Man bake combat er, man baked dude, he's got like the problem is, man, people get a little janngule in their propably.
Speaker 4: They think of the man.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, you had a mic in front of the face to the man. All of a sudden.
Speaker 4: They're getting a lot of pub right now.
Speaker 2: Come fucking get it, Bob getting you want to go, Let's fuck it, let's do it. You don't make videos like me and Quentin Nelson. You don't my podcasts like us. Old news baby. Here's usual what they call in the South, old money baby.
Speaker 1: It's like Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, you guys are Blockbuster. Guess what word Netflix. We're taking over this thing. We're gonna released this podcast today. Fuck it, dude, God damn it. I'm so mad now I know.
Speaker 1: You're fired out a couple of deep breaths.
Speaker 2: Oh I got a booger in my nose.
Speaker 3: So the legend your video you guys made, yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 4: How how has how did your life change? Immediately, I'm gonna answer your question with no, no, no, no, no, I'm asking Q queil q.
Speaker 1: How did my life change from that. Yeah, so followers went up big time, had a decent amount of black women side of my d ms, like asking me to marry them and like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Didn't want to ask you if you ate ass?
Speaker 1: No? I think I made that up to be funny.
Speaker 3: I was hoping you sit there like yeah, and I replied like groceries no.
Speaker 1: No. Someone asked me if Cardi b uh messaged me, and I was like, yeah she did, and like playing it off really cool, like not telling him what I said, and uh, the person was like, oh, what'd she say? And I was like, she asked if I eat ass? And like everyone found it funny, like ty was taxing right.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm actually checking something. But then I was like yeah, just kidding, Yeah, just kidding. Yeah, what was making that video? Like I heard it took a couple of takes. It took.
Speaker 1: It took two takes, and like Tarylor and I kind of went on our own, like figuring out what the lyrics were and like the choreograph like part of it too, like uh, and I think we hit a pretty spot on. We did it the first time. We did one take the first time, and uh, we did we did a pretty good job. Taylor was like, no, no, we could do so much better, Like he's kind of a perfectionist. So we did it a second time.
Speaker 4: And what was the coaching? What was the coaching on getting it better? That's a I don't I know.
Speaker 2: I could have done a lot better. There's a bunch of stuff that Offset was doing that I could have I could have done that, moving my hands a little better. And then when he when he when I stood up and do anything for Clyt, I was like, how to get in front of the camera. I knew I did that wrong. I could have done that better. And then Qu's coaching point is Nick Bennett. He was like, uh, He's like, you just gotta fucking you just got to unlock your bitch.
Speaker 4: He was like, you just gotta let.
Speaker 2: Your bitch out, Like get sack q legit is shirtless, like you know, you were so right holding his margarita like a total bitch, dude, and he was.
Speaker 1: He killed it.
Speaker 2: He puts the cup down the same time, dude, and he unleashed his inner feminist.
Speaker 4: He killed it.
Speaker 2: He killed it.
Speaker 1: It was a good amount of tequil shots in because like that's all we were drinking.
Speaker 2: It was our last day and running out of alcohol and you had like we were practicing, and so he would practice and take SIPs and so he's like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Who's a homeye, dude. I love you, Aaron.
Speaker 2: If you, if you somehow are getting this down in Cabo, Dude, I love you and I miss you so much.
Speaker 4: I can't see again next month, will we'll tell you how it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, DUDEQ was like you like low key like drinks himself under the table during this whole thing. He's like five six of these things in dude.
Speaker 1: So then, uh, in the process of like making the video, I had like then two margarita's which were delicious. Aaron made them, and then uh, when we did it the second time, Uh, like the one that we posted, Taylor was like, ah, like I know we can do better, Like I just know it can be better. I could do this like that, and we're all like Taylor, dude, it's been like thirty five minutes. Now let's get over. And I'm like, dude, I just like killed this margarita. If I had to make another one and then drink it, I don't know, man, He's gonna die. Yeah out at the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: Hot And for those who are listening that don't know the context of this, the boys were done in Cobo and they said at the same place that Cardi b and Offset.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so here's how the whole story went down. Like we get to I'd love for you to tell it, but you weren't there invited but didn't go, honestly, Like, you really can measure your type of friends. I literally if I did Quinton, what like probably two weeks two weeks before, and you were like, you.
Speaker 3: Were kind of against it at first, and then you end up going until Taylor probably talked you into it somehow.
Speaker 4: The jet, I'll tell I'll pay for that and he buys your friendship.
Speaker 1: No, I actually, well I kind of did happen a little bit. Then I paid for the jet.
Speaker 4: No, not, you pay for the jet. I'm saying that. He's saying, like, I tried to talk to dude.
Speaker 1: So uh he asked me, and I was like, no, I'm not sure, dude, Like, uh no, I don't think I could go. So then he's like, all right, okay, you're gonna go to them, And I'm like I can see that, okay, buddy, And literally like every conversation we have with another person, they would be like, yeah, so when you and I go to Cobo together, and it's like, I'm looking, like, what the like? I didn't agree to that like and he pretty much spoke it into existence and he does. He's so persistent, and it got to the point like all right, yep, I'm going to guy. And then like once I said that, he's like, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Like I was like, you know, I'm in and us best choice you've ever.
Speaker 4: Made your entire life.
Speaker 1: It was amazing trip.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, the more you guys just listen to me, the more we're gonna be all right. You were fighting on this bus too, and what happened.
Speaker 4: I didn't fight you. I was just like, are you sure?
Speaker 3: And I was like, man, I don't I don't know if this will work, and hey, it's gonna be it's gonna be all right, It's gonna be all right. But yeah, it's it's it's been magical. I mean you, there is some truth to that. Sometimes I'll be like, uh, it was like me my strength coach came over to like shoot the ship on the deck.
Speaker 4: And Taylor was gonna come over.
Speaker 3: We didn't end up calling him, but I told my thought was, if we FaceTime Taylor, Taylor is gonna talk us into leaving my house in his house, because that's just how this man functions.
Speaker 4: He talks you into everything.
Speaker 1: Yep, he's a winner, persistent.
Speaker 4: What can I say.
Speaker 2: I'm not a winner against the Colts, but I am a winner in general.
Speaker 4: The context, Cabo, we got the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we got a little off topic there. So we pull up the first day into this house. House is immaculate, it's beautiful, and we're cruising around. All the boys are finding their rooms. They're gonna stay in. Put my bag down. I walked out, and we're we're eating like they have like shashimi waiting for us. They have like lobster tail. They have a whole bunch of stuff like just waiting for us. And this guy, Aaron, our bartender are homie. He goes, uh, he's get carthib was he yesterday? We're like, what card dB she does? Cardi B the Rappist, she just she just left. I was like, Cardi B the Rappist just left. Okay, all right. So Quinn, my brother in law, he goes on our Instagram and sees that they literally did a video for their song Clout in the hot tub of the house we're staying at. So the first day, all the boys, all the boys knew, like back in the day, it was a big like dumb smash dude, and they're like, Taylor, you gotta do it, you gotta do the video, blah blah blah. And I was like, I'm not doing the video.
Speaker 4: That's stupid.
Speaker 2: There's no way it won't it won't get any hits.
Speaker 4: It's dumb. And so we go about our business.
Speaker 2: We spend the whole like whole weekend boozing, having a good time, hitting uh what Mango Bay or whatever, Mango deck, going down to Squid Road, no name bar, just kind of crushing it down a cop of love it and going a little fish in action.
Speaker 4: And the last day we were.
Speaker 2: There, before we left, it's the morning we're all having morning Margarita's.
Speaker 4: The drink.
Speaker 2: The drink of the whole weekend was just tequila on the rocks with a splash of line.
Speaker 4: That was the drink.
Speaker 2: And they're like, dude, let's just do it. And I was kind of like a I don't know, but in my head, I'm like, Yo, if the boys get hype about it, I'll do so the boys like someone got hype about us. I was like, fuck it, let's do it. Q. You got to be Cardi b though, because dude, you're just you're fucking You're thick, bro.
Speaker 4: You gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Q was all about it. You were all in from the get go, ready to do it. And so I have to do offsets part and he moves around a lot more so I had to like go and figure out like hit well his little choreographer or whatever. And so I'm in the corner of this house by myself. Well, all the boys are with cue like giving c pointers do it, and I'm like staring at my phone like okay, st to the penthouse, man on the beach, all right, crazy on the streets, the defeat and I'm like trying to do all this stuff or whatever. Yeah, this is the video here, And I had to do.
Speaker 1: Tweets.
Speaker 2: They don't want to because it comes to the feet Peat.
Speaker 4: He's us all sweet. He's so sassy in it in that bucket hat.
Speaker 2: That's the part that I had to do over thanks are popping little poppy action there.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 2: Look, this is the best part hit a cue and I still saying, still.
Speaker 4: So funny.
Speaker 1: Man, She's just a lyrical genius.
Speaker 2: She really is, dude, Cardi see like Taylor has a weird obsession with Cardi B.
Speaker 4: But I think I love about Cardi B. She's so real.
Speaker 2: She's like, uh, she talks about like stealing, like when she was a stripper, like stealing from dudes, and everyone's like, oh my god, Cardi B, why would you do that?
Speaker 4: She's like bitching from the hood. That's what we had to do.
Speaker 2: We did it like I'm not gonna pretend like any i We never did that, so anyway, it was awesome. We ended up doing it. It was cool, but we could have definitely done better.
Speaker 4: My first song.
Speaker 3: When I saw that they talk about fomo, it went through the roof. When I saw that video drop.
Speaker 1: Well, it was like, I can do a better job as quitting.
Speaker 4: That's Cardi B. I don't know if I could have. I did think like that could have been me, but you crushed.
Speaker 2: He you literally texted me and said that would have been me, don't fucking lie.
Speaker 5: He said that.
Speaker 4: He goes, yeah, no, no, that would have been me for sure.
Speaker 2: In my head, I'm like, probably not though, because you don't look anything like you ain't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he did. He crushed it and puts still like a big bitch and hits the water.
Speaker 2: That was that was his improv tools, the splash. You slayhed that thing. I loved it. Man, you really did do a good job with that.
Speaker 1: You did a great job too. I feel like you keep telling me you did a great job, like fishing for a comming back like that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the train. Are you fucking kidding me? The disrespect?
Speaker 2: You're witnessing a train on the bus time every pod, it wouldn't be a Bust with the Boys podcast with a little train action. Go you can listen to the Hey, if you're just tuning into Busting with the Boys, just a quick update, fuck part of my take. Fuck baked cat, dude, p f T. We don't have any qualms right now, a rackety we're giving. We're giving whatever do Everybody who follows us follows them that you guys.
Speaker 5: Are you guys are way.
Speaker 2: Way bigger than us. We're gonna get you though. Hey, We're gonna get you though. All right, fucking you listen to the pod. Have you listened to any of them.
Speaker 4: No, I have. Uh.
Speaker 1: I listened to the first three and then I just I've been listening to the little things you put on Instagram.
Speaker 4: What's been your favorite one?
Speaker 1: Probably the first one without Taylor at Zach's little voices in there making comments, and you're just like, just shut the funk up down.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hurt to hear, but he's not wrong. Does a solid little the triple zero pod, that's what he's talking about. Fuck you Q fuck Nah Due.
Speaker 1: I'm just playing with you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, Hey, you did a great job on that CARDI B video.
Speaker 4: You need to know that.
Speaker 2: So you played for the Colts. We already knew that. Everyone knows that, but let's talk about that anyway, pro bowler. Did you want to play for the Colts when you first when you were at Notre Dame, which is a just you haven't made a lot of good life decisions.
Speaker 4: Huh what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, you grew up in New Jersey, so and then you had to go to fucking know have you ever been? Yeah, I went to New Jersey to actually wipe my ass, and then I flew to New York. I had a layout.
Speaker 4: I flew in New Jersey. I was like, dude, what a perfect place to take a ship?
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 4: Do you know do you know matt ian Itis?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, whoops, I guess I was just in the woops ooops, he's oops, he's guess I was just in the middle of a.
Speaker 4: Little rant there. Well it was a great bit. He's from New Jersey, you know, you never know?
Speaker 2: Yeah that Hey, hey, that got quality content there.
Speaker 4: Thank you will go back, go back to your bed. So I was in New Jersey, right.
Speaker 2: Took a fart, took a poop, alright, I'm just kidding. So you got a Notre Dame. Did you ever play Michigan? Uh?
Speaker 1: When I was a red shirting? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who won that game?
Speaker 4: Notre Dame?
Speaker 1: Did they really Landswide? It was like, really, it's like thirty eight zero?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Was that the Natty home team? When was your freshman year fourteen?
Speaker 2: Okay that was the year after I left?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When did you guys win the Natty or not win lose to Natty?
Speaker 1: That was that was like twey twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, that year twenty twelve we played Alabama? Got it got waxed?
Speaker 4: Do you guys so hard in that first game?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: And You guys just got because Big ten versus C. It's like you're always rooting for the Big ten squad.
Speaker 4: You know, you're Big ten squad.
Speaker 2: You guys don't care that you are independent. You guys played mostly ACC schools. Now, yeah, you take that easy way out. Yeah, that is an easy ways solid.
Speaker 4: No, don't get me wrong, Clemson.
Speaker 2: But yeah, who else is Syracuse in the A C c uh?
Speaker 1: Syracuse? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who else there? The dude there?
Speaker 2: Their mascot is a fruit, bro It's a They literally have a They have an orange with legs walking around. That's their mascot.
Speaker 4: And you're like, yeah, well, you know what tough, tough schedule this year, gotta play a fruit Let's scroll, Let's yeah, let's figure out who else.
Speaker 1: Is in the a sec uh. Florida State, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Virgin State used topeak good, Virginia nope, Virginia Tech nope, Wake Forest.
Speaker 4: Wait forces a D one school. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Oh, Georgia Tech, do you triple option?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: Is Georgia Tech in the fucking A C C state?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: State?
Speaker 2: Low key solid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Duke, I got to offer him.
Speaker 2: Duke come out to high school. Yeah, I didn't think twice, didn't EVEQ?
Speaker 4: Sweet dude? Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 2: Cue? How many offers do you have high school?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Yeah, I'm not trying to go ahead my own horn right now.
Speaker 4: You're an American? Yeah, Army all American?
Speaker 2: Yeah, army, dude, normal is the way to do it. I heard the army one had like for legitimate like two days. So disrespectful, disrespect our podcast, dud, don't disrespect our podcast.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, you won't drink all that whiskey right now?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well not we got a special event coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do with my birthday party tonight. Actually Whin's birthday parties first, then it's my birthday party.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to just go and smile at this extravagant two year old birthday party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my daughter's ridiculous. She has no idea.
Speaker 2: I told my wife I don't want surprises as far as like how expensive this thing is. She goes, oh, you're gonna suppressed.
Speaker 1: Dude. That's probably gonna be the best birthday party of those two year olds I've ever been to. I mean, when's obviously gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to Winny the Poo theme one too. When your tiger tigger t I double go.
Speaker 1: I want to be the little piglet, dude, we should paint you peek. If we painted you except the piglets, you'd.
Speaker 4: Be a better if you had to be a Winny of the Pooh character, would you be?
Speaker 1: Probably Pooh?
Speaker 4: All right? Talk like poo.
Speaker 2: Pull up a clip of Poo talking and I want you to.
Speaker 4: I want you to think you'd be like Pooh.
Speaker 1: I think so. I don't really want to be for sure.
Speaker 2: Growing up, i'd be ticker, for sure. When when's the last time you guys watched the winning Winnie the Poop movie?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's scary, isn't it it?
Speaker 4: Actually, heffalops, it's terrible. But like Winnie the Poop.
Speaker 2: Says some of the most like philosophal philosophyust Socrates as ship dude, he is, he is just dropping gym, he drops gems out there. What to do?
Speaker 4: Indeed, what to do?
Speaker 3: Indeed?
Speaker 1: Nice dude?
Speaker 2: What's this movie called in London?
Speaker 4: Winn the Poop?
Speaker 5: I suppose it needs to be.
Speaker 4: That's a silly explanation, thank you. Yeah, it would be cute. Just sit there. Just give him a small T shirt to wear today. Friends hanging out? This is the crop top. Yeah that crop piece, bro?
Speaker 2: I have not just eating? Which way?
Speaker 5: I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: Right, I told you he dropped some gems to rewind that.
Speaker 2: Go back and have that.
Speaker 4: Let's add value to our listeners. Would appear that I am stuck?
Speaker 5: Have you do stating honey?
Speaker 2: I have not just eating.
Speaker 4: Honey, wonder which way?
Speaker 5: I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been?
Speaker 1: There's too many words.
Speaker 2: Always always gets where I'm going by walking away from where I've been.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 2: I always get to where I'm going because wait, du go.
Speaker 4: Back, dud go go go time.
Speaker 2: It's always the it's always the bravest one.
Speaker 4: It's always the bravest one.
Speaker 5: I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been.
Speaker 1: I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I've been.
Speaker 2: Solid, dude, I told you you Win of the Pood dropped some nuggets out there.
Speaker 4: Dude. Yeah, I'm gonna watch that now. I haven't.
Speaker 2: Uh, Christopher Robert I've never seen this movie. I was on a flight with Tayling and I like took a nap, fell asleep. She put this movie on. I woke up and the movie was ending, and she was bawling her eyes out.
Speaker 1: Boy, she was crying.
Speaker 2: She's like, this is one of the best movies. So emotional right now. It was incredible. Dude, I gotta see it.
Speaker 4: I gotta watch that.
Speaker 2: I love Winnie the Pooh, but yeah, we got a Winny of the Poo theme. Betty right there, what's up, bloss you got some we yeah the poo, we got a whole thing. We got we got cookies, like all Winnie the Poo themed. We got like a whole hundred acre forest. You actual hundred acres, but there's gonna be trees and shit in there.
Speaker 4: This paw has been like a subtle flex.
Speaker 1: The entire episode was that.
Speaker 4: He and he's like, I bought the private jet. Hey, we got the whole spread, we got lobster, we got s we got this, we got that.
Speaker 2: We probably accidentally started doing that because a big cat's fat ass talking ship. Yeah, he started talking ship, and we had to be like, look it up, dude, pullpu a picture that awesome a picture that win to the pooh mustache looking motherfucker. Dude, we might have to uh, we might have to run this pod, so we might have run this pod tomorrow. I don't know if we have to do emergency pod either this week or next week. For sure, no big Cat barstool.
Speaker 4: Oh good, dude. Just type in big Cat height and wait, it's gonna have a size.
Speaker 2: We have a blog recapping their first doctor's appointment.
Speaker 4: Wait into two twenty two.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I think he's hiding it. He doesn't want people to know.
Speaker 2: You know what south is that Bartols so big that if I ever fuck up at a game now, they can highlight.
Speaker 1: The hellos me.
Speaker 4: I hope it happens.
Speaker 2: Let me just take the time right now, big cat, to apologize everything I've said.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: I don't mean any of this.
Speaker 4: Six two You got some height. Good for him.
Speaker 2: I thought he'd be like five to eleven, dude.
Speaker 1: I thought he'd be like five seven.
Speaker 2: You thought so, yeah'd be six two. He's thick ass, dude, but he ain't that fat. See how I'm going back on everything now?
Speaker 3: You're going.
Speaker 4: Pedaling?
Speaker 2: I know, dude, a bit?
Speaker 4: How big a ball are you you remember Roy D Mercer back in the day. Are you guys too young? Maybe too young? Dude, you're so old? Talk about a cannibalo bass. He's prank called people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: His last guy, his last name is cats k t z oh, so that probably yeah, I guess, I guess. Big six, I'll tell you so five.
Speaker 2: You're not six five?
Speaker 4: Bro? What do you mean? What I mean? I mean you're shorter than six five? All right?
Speaker 1: Six four to three quarters?
Speaker 4: Bro? I did?
Speaker 2: The chief is starting to come out. I'll be it'll be six to two by June of next year.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because the truth are silly trickles, Dude. Somebodys don't want to be taller like I don't want to. I don't want to be any taller than I am.
Speaker 1: Three thirty accurate? Accurate?
Speaker 4: Cue? How ackt are you right now?
Speaker 1: About six pounds?
Speaker 4: We're not bad, dude? How are we in February? Though?
Speaker 1: February we were a big boy?
Speaker 2: You're looking lean right now?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Do you look good? You look? You look good? You look We've been working out, you've been trying hard. You ready to go?
Speaker 1: Am I ready to go? Yeah? I can't wait it's gonna be awesome season.
Speaker 4: Do you guys think you guys get actual super Bowl contenders? Yeah? Really over the time.
Speaker 1: Why do you say really?
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm in the same division of you as you and then if you guys are super Bowl contenders, it's gonna be really unfortunate for us.
Speaker 4: Well, do you guys think your super Bowl contenders? I think it's a very possibility. Absolutely. What do you think about that? What do you think about Titans versus Cults this year?
Speaker 1: I think Week two is the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Then I have a question, Dan, you look get married this offseason?
Speaker 4: He did? He did?
Speaker 2: Where Where did you sit at his wedding?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Really close to you? Guys? Do you guys like did you were you a groomsman? Or were you like just in the stand?
Speaker 1: It was a private wedding.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of people were private wedding. What's a private wedding?
Speaker 1: Were you a lot of people knew about that?
Speaker 4: Were you even invited?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Wow, it sounds like real super Bowl contenders there. Hey, didn't somebody get married in all the boys?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: Then who got married this past year and all the boys were there?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 4: C Yeah?
Speaker 2: I missed that one though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you were invited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was invited though. The whole squad was you spin, The whole squad was invited. Mexico can't kun. That's how the Titans did it, bro, that's crazy, you guys. Camaraderis kind of ship over there.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's actually a very strong on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Andrews a great guy, great player.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: You're going political on us now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He loves the line. He always sits with us through.
Speaker 4: What do you get you guys?
Speaker 2: What do you get you guys for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Let me guess.
Speaker 2: Let me guess. A couple of coats? Maybe because dress shirts?
Speaker 1: He got us all rolexes.
Speaker 2: Know you're lying, you'd be wearing the role X right now if you had it.
Speaker 1: No, man, I don't like the flex.
Speaker 2: So you lying?
Speaker 1: No, dude, so you actually rolls? Was it a beautiful one? I think it's a seed dweller.
Speaker 2: Seed dweller, pull up a sweet sea dweller.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey we're going.
Speaker 1: Down that lane, hater boots, dude, he went all out this year.
Speaker 4: Would Marcus get thee got? He actually got us gater boits for real?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool?
Speaker 4: And Boots emp down shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, an iPhone too, custom iPhone.
Speaker 4: With Titan colors. Yeah? Where is that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, this is actually tails old phone. Actually, once this one breaks, I'm gonna use that one.
Speaker 4: Which ones you get, dude?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Can we move on to it next?
Speaker 4: God? We got all these roll eyes up here.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's plural for rolex. Which ones you get?
Speaker 1: I don't don't say roll axes.
Speaker 2: I think it's roly. I like that better, like like smurfry.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have role. I was just kind of saying that word.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you came to Cabo you'd have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually probably though, Yeah, how much is that?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Fourteen thousand? Does nothing?
Speaker 4: Did you get one?
Speaker 2: Not a fucking did you get that?
Speaker 4: I know he got something all of his old boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to keep flexing on this on this podcast, but yes I did. I don't know what Big cats and for his boys in the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's the role that you got. Mm hmm wow. Fourteen fourteen eight. Huh, good for you, Andrew luck.
Speaker 2: Any telling the truth.
Speaker 4: He's just sitting there like he's like, I just want to stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want I'm putting down my quarterback. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't even give a fuck anymore. I was gonna get comfortable as I fucking can. It's kind of nice sitting over here because I want you guys are kind of scorched up. I do what I want over here.
Speaker 1: I feel good, I feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: I got my latte in hand.
Speaker 1: Is that a lot that across?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You had one too. Then you disrespected our pockuts.
Speaker 1: I'm a milk baby, no da very free dude. I could tell there wasn't any sugar in there. I was kind of disappointed, but like, I know, you're like holding me accountable. You're like, I don't want you to gain weight before going to camp. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yo, you want to talk about a couple of accountability things we had to deal with in California.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of accountability things. It was rough. I would say I lost like ten pounds out there at end of the season in February, like three hundred and sixty two pounds as a fat du because it's just like you got a new guy every week. It's like gino Atkins, then you got Fletcher Cox, then you got kol Ais, you got Drell, you got clowney, all these guys like and just stressy. I was like, holy fuck, did I gotta go against this guy this this week? Let me like eat a lot and make myself feel better. So we got pretty big. We started the season at like three thirty two and then ended at three sixty two. So so a subtle like thirty pounds jump like within like four months. Uh, and then say lost about like it was like sixteen pounds in California and then lost another like however many pounds back training it with the colts feeling good though the joints are feeling a lot better after taking that weight off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what kind of accountability things you have to go through? When you were out in California?
Speaker 1: A lot of eating things. Taylor was on the Paleo diet just getting ripped and like yeah, and then I was like, yeah, I'll do that, but I wasn't totally committed.
Speaker 3: You do it around him, but then you'd go home, Yeah, lived with me in the house. Who's at the door and he's like, uh, postmates, what what's going on?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Just mind your own business, dide we Uh.
Speaker 2: There was one time I caught Q. I went in his room to wake him up in the morning.
Speaker 4: And I found like he sets an alarm an hour early just to eat.
Speaker 2: I found like a bunch of like chocolate wrappers. Dark chocolate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's good for your heart.
Speaker 2: We're at CVS one time and I'm We're literally arguing about half chocolate's good for you or not.
Speaker 1: He's like, there's no way dark it's good for you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, it's like your blood pressure chocolate.
Speaker 1: Last the last one was like it's good for your skin. I had like terrible sunburn and laughing and CVS dark chocolate, right, that's great, just not like twenty I get one night so many.
Speaker 2: And then we would carpool every once in a while to Exos and I'd get in the car and I'd be like kicking around empty boxes of dark chocolate.
Speaker 4: Dude, do you know a percentage it was?
Speaker 1: I was very high. It was like extra dark or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Have you ever tried at one hundred percent dark chocolate bar?
Speaker 1: I think it was like damn there close to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying like in general, like those things fucking sucked, dude. Like I've tried, I've worked my web to like eighty five, and it's.
Speaker 1: It's I think that's where I was about eighty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I love me some dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Damn eighty five. I don't even do I don't really do chocolate like that. That's not only my fan I love it.
Speaker 4: I love chocolate, can't sweet.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what the ice cream. I smack ice cream. I love ice cream like I do.
Speaker 4: Ice dressing too.
Speaker 2: So like October hits September, you're usually pretty good, like you're like, yeah, okay, cool, I'm cool with this, like I can. I'm gonna be so shark the whole season. Life's good. A couple of stresses, maybe a couple of bad plays in there, all right, fuck it, some Chinese footed Night's sorry. Just one time having the chice food Chinese, I went a little in practice. Nile Sollas Chicken. He all just runs super hard to practice and they feel like shit. You're like, man, I'm not really feeling like all. I take it easy because that had a game on Sunday. Finished to finish the game up, You're like, man, that was pretty good. Hey, good Win boys flying back from the game, they're passing out fucking chocolate chip cookies and chocolate.
Speaker 4: Milk and little ice cream bars.
Speaker 2: And you're like, well, we did have a good game.
Speaker 4: I did just play.
Speaker 2: I lost a lot of cows there bank bank smacking that up. Get home. Oh man, I'm so fucking hungry.
Speaker 4: It's how early is well?
Speaker 2: The only thing to open.
Speaker 4: It's like pizza places definitely had in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Monday, I gotta have legs on Monday, so I gotta make sure get that out. You know what, I'm hit the treadmill too long story, Sure you hit that vicious circle. Dude, you're looking like trash in December.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everybody's just trashing your body.
Speaker 2: Every Delanny Walker was killing Will last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was hurting and he came back he goes, damn, can't you stop working out?
Speaker 3: I was getting the hot time, you know, spandex a little tight too, and you just feel shitty about yourself.
Speaker 1: Do the worst is uh? Like during the season when I was getting fat, like kids on the team would be like, damn cute, you're getting bigger, man, Like I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Like more jacked, like.
Speaker 2: Trying to take their questions and.
Speaker 1: Because I know I'm not getting more jack during the season, Like we're left like three times a week, like doing nothing, Like your body is hurting. You can't go that like that hard on the lifts and I'm like a god that hurts. Like I know what you mean when you say bigger buddy.
Speaker 2: It is a tough deal man, It's a tough lit gable.
Speaker 4: Do you have like a weight you can't go over? Did they keep you too?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a weight he can't go over.
Speaker 4: That's jam brown boy.
Speaker 2: You gotta stay out there though.
Speaker 1: Ude, Yeah, we had a weight. Womit, I got a I got fired quite a bit last year.
Speaker 2: Did you really get fined?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn, that's hard less. The Titans would never find me. If you want to come playing for us?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: You good? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Would you ever want to play for the Titans?
Speaker 4: No, that's the wrong answer. Your age. Let's go colts. Whoever's saying right, go sho.
Speaker 2: Do you guys just hang out Pat McAfee all time.
Speaker 4: I did an interview with him once and he loved him.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. McAfee's an absolute beauty. He's a he's a friend of the show. I like big cat, I will say, what was the thing?
Speaker 1: What was it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, what was with that video this year of you screaming while you were pulling when you were laying out some Jaguars defenders?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so pretty much. I was miked up that game and like, I'm not like huge on social media, So.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to build your clout with this mic.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, like I wasn't. I I don't like tweet often or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Have you heard him miked up? No, he says, like exactly what you think he would say. He was not acting at all. Did He's so he's so genuinely cute, and like.
Speaker 1: Our media guy, Matt Matt Conti comes.
Speaker 4: Up key shutting this up? Is this the micd up?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: You absolutely drum rolled?
Speaker 1: Like alright all right here, like quick, all right. So media guy on like Thursday, Matt Conti comes up to me says, I want to mike you up. I'm like, fuck, no, I'm not doing that. And then he's like, dude, it'll be really good for our fans, like just this one time, and I'll never bother you the rest of the season. When he said never bother you the rest of the season. I was like, all right, I'm all in and I was like and he's like, dude, nothing bad's gonna happen from it. Honestly, it's gonna it's gonna promote you and stuff like that. So anyway, game rolls around, I miked up like, don't even like remember, don't even like whatever. So pretty much that play that we just saw having the earlier on uh in the game. But then later in the game, it was like fourth and one and we're running like fake power, right, so I was pulling and uh, Andrew was gonna like fake hand the ball off and do a bootleg the other way. So on my poll like to like suck the linebackers down more.
Speaker 4: I screamed like that for sure, for sure fall for that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like ah and I did it totally worked and we got the first down. So then after the game, like if you look in my phone and I just like it's like blown up and uh, like I see the plan. I'm like that that's cool, like whatever you yeah whatever, Like that wasn't like that's so cool whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm a man, bro, that's so sick. That is so do That's a good thing. That's por yeah, so cool.
Speaker 1: It was so uh. Then like someone comes up with the video of me like screaming, and I'm getting text from all my friends saying like like is everything all right, Like you're a psycho all this stuff, like you lunatic, and I'm like, dude, like no, that wasn't me screaming, Like that's from a different play, like they dubbed it it. And it got to the point where so many people were texting me that I was like, dude, I like I can't answer these anymore. But like everyone thought I was a psycho. And then three days later, I'm hit with a like twenty six thousand dollars fine and like the media guy told me like, hey, everything's gonna be fine. Uh, like nothing bad is gonna happen from this, and I'm like I took that the letter they gave me, Like the fine, I walked into the media room and just slammed it on his desk and I was like, fucking paying for this, you motherfucker all this stuff too, and like obviously he's not gonna pay for it. So but going back to that play, dude, I pulled a round and I was like, literally looking this way and I turned left and I saw this guy coming full speed down hell up me, and I just like, like god as well as I can like, but I like barely even saw him, Like I saw him in a split second, and it was like probably like one of the luckiest hits in my life, Like like I didn't do it on purpose, Like just like happened.
Speaker 3: You just fell into your body and it just took over. H pool basically overrides anything for a backer. What a pooler Like you see a pool, you're just fucking you don't see anything else. She pull Like when he said he's gonna bootleg out the other way and fake everybody, like I would, Yeah, totally that I would have probably dummied him, though I wuld probably the other way around.
Speaker 2: Do you think, so what do you think?
Speaker 4: I think we'll never know? What?
Speaker 3: Do you think he's a big boy man the excuse. Yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be excited. I wouldn't be excited to throw my life on the line for.
Speaker 4: For that.
Speaker 3: But I definitely would. And we'll just we just see what happens. Like that one time when I told you I got knocked out and the guy's.
Speaker 4: Like, go to sleep, motherfucker. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was like fucking knocked out, like I like probably a boxer that goes down, they can't get up for a second. I was stunned like that dude, and I just laid my life on the line, thinking I'm gonna te off on this dude.
Speaker 4: And it went the other way around.
Speaker 3: And I was fucking numb trying to get up and ship talk. And I just hear as he keeps going like go to night night, motherfucker. Holy shit, this boy, give it to me.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, this boy.
Speaker 2: Nothing worse than getting fucking knocked out.
Speaker 1: It happens though.
Speaker 2: People get gone all the time, man, but people think like, you know, accusers to this big dude, like you're you're jacked up man.
Speaker 4: The man's firm.
Speaker 2: Can't disrespect him. Yeah, And he's faster than he looks.
Speaker 4: Too quick? Are you quick? What was that? Forty? Oh? Smart? Man?
Speaker 2: Probably was a little smart, but I'll tell you what, You're quick. We worked out together for the whole off season, from from January to April, right after the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: It was it was very competitive. We definitely made each other better, but.
Speaker 2: You I was the one thing I was most impressed was with how how good your conditioning was? I thought for sure, like, yeah, this is probably going stronger than me. But his conditioning, Like there were times when he was like, let's got like telling me to pick it up? Yeah, I was like, damn, this guy's this guy's No. I'm very impressed by you. Q No only is a football player, but I'm also impressed by you as a person more than anything else. You're an awesome guy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Like like, what's that note for? What's that? None?
Speaker 3: I enjoy I enjoy hearing that. I'm sitting here, I'm like what he's thinking, Like, yeah, like I think stupid. I respect you to bro, dude.
Speaker 4: What'd you think of the bus? Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: You have fun on it the bus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Do you have more fun when you were on with Pat?
Speaker 1: Did you go to his spot or a podcast? It was in an interview I did with him, And I'm definitely enjoying this a lot better.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: We love we love Pat. He's like a mentor of this show, ba if he loved barsool sports.
Speaker 1: Such a great guy.
Speaker 2: We've officially done a whole one ad on this podcast. I like to officially apologize it's a part of my think. I'm sorry, I'm starting to think of the repercussions for my actions here, yeah there following.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, anytime I get beat, it could be highlighted. It could be a whole bit for them.
Speaker 1: If you have a sweet play, they're probably not gonna like post.
Speaker 2: No, they never will, but maybe they will. Hey guys, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, up straight, you're right. Give them, give them some respect. I didn't respect the boss though.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, sorry, I didn't mean it. Man, I have been off a little more than I could chew. I'm thinking to myself, I'm gonna get these guys. Maybe get a couple of clicks, you'll fix your mic, will get a couple of clicks, and all of a sudden, I'm like, Yo, these guys have way too much firepower.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, they're the demographic demographic, and their demographic goes way bigger. So listen, it's part of my take. If you guys want to buy us whatever, we love to come hang out.
Speaker 4: Total total one to eighty. We're done.
Speaker 2: God, I'm a Bitch's you sold o sell out so hard?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Dude, fuck it, I'll come back next week with a totally different opinion. It's best thing about podcast, Jude is I can have as many personalities as I want.
Speaker 4: Is solid.
Speaker 2: I can say whatever I want and then the next day I can say the exact opposite, and you guys can't do anything. But because it's it's my podcast, and that's it. You got anything, You have any messages for the colt fans while while we're here, With respect to.
Speaker 1: The Titans fans, I would say, uh, see at Graham Park. I mean that's where we do our training camp, and I think we have a lot of afternoon practices so it'll be easier for them to make uh some of the practices. And uh, I'm just excited for this year. We start off with two away games, so hopefully we can win those two and then come home and have an electric factory at Lucas Oil.
Speaker 2: Damn, you're ready to go, dude, I can fuck You're fired up, dude, I can see it.