Speaker 1: We are so happy you're here because you actually decided to listen.
Speaker 2: So thanks everybody. Okay, that was good, but I'm not gonna lie. Guys. She did one a minute ago. That was better. I think it was. We're so happy you're here because you listened because you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, there you go either way, you say, I still, we're happy you're here.
Speaker 2: Should we say who we got who? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's Danielle and we've got Jackie, Hannah and Emma. And I never like to say my own name, but I'm Amy. I hate my name is so no. I love your name, Amy, sugarman. Look, if you were born in nineteen seventy four, you probably have the same name. But after that, nope, I swear that's.
Speaker 1: Like if you're thirty in your name Vanessa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you.
Speaker 1: Are, totally.
Speaker 2: I like the names now. They's so much like cooler, yeah, and like unique and hip and whatever. Although like so names to bring back, like Betty and a Stelle.
Speaker 1: They are people are bringing back, like like Winnie and bring back all the golden girls' names.
Speaker 2: Blanche Rose.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of rose, and there's a lot of bland, those are names.
Speaker 2: Now Blanche is back.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know a kid named Blanche, respective of someone's dog name Blanche.
Speaker 2: Speaking of people with the same name, yeah, I know people never like to be named after the dog, but it's there's nothing you can do. Everyone's dog is named something. Speaking of people the same names, I need you guys to break this down, but please don't. Don't make it hard on me. Alex Cooper Alex Earl. First of all, the fact that they have the same name makes the whole thing super complicated. I want to call her aliks because so let's just use the full names for this so we can keep it straight. I need you to tell me what's going on. Why is everyone so invested? Here's what I know. Alex Cooper's got the podcast Call Her Daddy. Alex Earl also had a podcast. She was on Dancing with a Star. She's real cute and I watch her get Ready with Me is for Coachella, right, I know there was some drama years ago. They worked together and they did it. They not work together, and to fill in those gaps, really, let's start with that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Alex Cooper has a podcast network called Unwell YEP. One of the very first people Alex Cooper signed to her network was Alex Earl. So Alex Earl's podcast was on Unwell network.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: So they were do you consider that business partners? They were in business to business together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Then one day Alex Earl posts on Instagram saying I'm no longer doing my podcast. You know, I'll come back one day whatever, something along those lines.
Speaker 2: So she separated from Alex Cooper and the tea was it was dramatic, there was some falling out.
Speaker 1: And so cut to Alex Earl does an interview and the person asked her about Alex Cooper and Unwell and she alludes to the fact that behind the scenes she made a very short comment that, oh, you know, behind the scenes, it's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Did she say crazy or messy?
Speaker 3: That was behind the scenes a little bit of a hot mess, she responded in a Wall Street Journal interview, And that was the only sentence she had.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, all right.
Speaker 1: What which isn't that bad? It was not a bad thing to say. It's not a nice thing to say, but it's not that I'm not bad. But if I said about you, Daniel's a hot mess, Yes, I am ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know me too. I'd be like, thank you, I am. That's what it's like. Okay, But anyway, so then I express and then what happened is Alex Earle.
Speaker 1: This is where I guess you can say she went a little shady, where you know, she was liking and commenting on things that were negative towards Alex Cooper.
Speaker 2: Obviously they don't care for each other, right.
Speaker 1: Obviously there's some they're not they're not getting brunch, they're not you know, they're not effs.
Speaker 2: On update, her podcast still exists, continue make sure new episodes are posting. So yeah, so that's where this is all stemmed from.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, the you know gasoline went on the fire was when Alex Cooper did a video saying saw this right where she's just like, I don't I don't have this is fake. I don't have drama with Alex Earle, like this is fake, fake, fake fake fake. Please Alex Earl, please please tell us all what happened, because I know what happened.
Speaker 2: I know the truth, So.
Speaker 1: Tell us essentially mocking her being like, there's this is a nothing burger? What are you talking about? And then Alex Earle comments in under the video and goes okay on it.
Speaker 2: Like okay, okay, that's a little mic droppy, all right, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean and And since then, Alex hasn't said anything about it, like I think she's prepping what.
Speaker 3: She's wait, but she did post yesterday on when that the video of her ye waking up the next day Coachella of True getting the news and her friend's showing her that Alex Cooper video and she's like waking up in bed and she thought, oh is this is this supposed to be funny? And then she reacted and she laughed. Afterwards she said, this just made my day.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that's the only thing she's posted, But she hasn't said anything on the case, like this is why I don't like Alex Cooper. She has not done that yet. I think she is ruminating on it and is going to do something big to reveal whatever Alex Cooper did.
Speaker 2: So I so badly wanted to care about this and yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Keep caring because this is a big deal. Keep caring.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm the more I'm hearing, the less I'm caring. But now you got to keep keep trying, keep trying.
Speaker 3: There's one more person that jumped in and literally an hour ago posted a video Brianna chicken Fry Papa.
Speaker 2: I know her from uh Special Forces.
Speaker 4: Alex Earle's friend.
Speaker 3: So Alex Cooper posted an Instagram story today with the dms with with Chicken Fry.
Speaker 4: That call her chicken Fry.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was silly, but them having like niceties and all that. And then Brianna posted said I only have those dms with you because that was before I found out how you really are, that you are just a mean girl and all that.
Speaker 2: So was the mean girl Brianna chicken Fries saying, oh freaking Cooper, she's mean girl energy.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is this smells mean girl energy. Brianna chicken Fries. Yeah, she inserted herself into this drama that she did not need to be a part of. But like whatever, fine, uh whatever, Cooper, Like, I look, I get I get being on the side where you're like, there's no drama. Why are you making this a big deal? But obviously the other person is hurt and has beef with you, So what she's doing right now is.
Speaker 2: Well, she fired her up. I just don't care to.
Speaker 1: Tell you can tell Cooper is a mean girl. It's a bold Statement's girl, I hope you're not a mean girl, but your actions right now are really showing that you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my opinion. Explain to me so okay, I don't want to care. I I tried to care, and now I'm like, oh, this is brutal. Explain to me why you all care so much.
Speaker 1: I'll say for myself, I care because it is Alex Cooper and Alex Earl obviously to them female women in the podcast, in spacelash, social influencer space, so whatever in the zeitgeist, very big women. Right now, they're just totally dogging on each other.
Speaker 2: It sucks, like I feel like they're subtly dogging on each other. There's I think there's subtle.
Speaker 1: I think a girl was doing subtle, and I think Cooper is like slamm and slamming the lid.
Speaker 2: Could could you? Could you argue? Alex Earl started it by saying it's messy hot, messy over there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure sure, And how did chicken fry get in the mix? Then I think it's irrelevant. I think chicken Fry is irrelevant to this right now. But yeah, but but Cooper's just.
Speaker 2: Been how many people care about this?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Do a lot of people care? I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do for the same reasons as Daniel.
Speaker 2: Is this like us magazine lead story or No? No? I think so for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like you probably care the most out of all of us. Me. No, Emma, I completely care.
Speaker 5: Alex is my Alex Earl's my age, and I feel like she is probably taking a stand because her popularity sense Leaving Unwell has grown and it's captivated more audience members in a different way than Alex Cooper's has. Okay, they formed opinion is about Alex Cooper being someone that wants to be there to tell your story after you're so vulnerable and raw, And people don't like her interview style or the way that she handles her guests. And I think people praise alex Earl because she is kind to all of her fans and is different and she's kind of taking a stand to like the matriarch of female fe male power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened to the person that was on the podcast with alex A. Cooper when it started?
Speaker 4: What has she has?
Speaker 2: She joined the chat as they say for bringing that up.
Speaker 1: So you know she has not entered the chat that I know of someone, right, Is that true?
Speaker 2: Tana Tana Mojo? Is she a part of this?
Speaker 1: There is a ton of manga now whatever. I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: No, Sophia, but that that also just shows you.
Speaker 1: Right, they had a massive they had a massive falling out and like kind of was like, hey, I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm going to continue this. Like that is to her b f F that she started all of this with. She just burned her to the ground and was like, sorry, dude, I'm going to keep doing this, like totally didn't link arms with her best friend on it and and and left her in the dust.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 3: And Sophia is releasing a tell all book about everything, and.
Speaker 4: Of like her and Sophia.
Speaker 2: No oh the iconic. You haven't made it in Hollywood until you've got a tear down your photo with someone, Yeah, okay released.
Speaker 5: People used to.
Speaker 2: Care about any of this, and I feel like I do want you to care because this is a big story right now, it really really is. And it's me I'm supposed to just care that a bunch of girls are me do each other. I know I can't. I can't do it. It's like from a bird's eye view here, all I'm seeing is like successful people, beautiful, rich successful people be nasty, and I don't see it that way.
Speaker 1: I see it as alpha girl putting down beta girl. Like does that make sense? Trying to alpha and al it's just trying to contain, contain Earl and and shover a new one.
Speaker 2: And I just watched her get ready for Coachella and I was like, grout accessorizing. She just kept throwing things on and throwing things on, and I kept thinking, well, that's working, that's working, that's working. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was LIKEX, Earl, I support you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Keep making out with Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.
Speaker 2: I think I like the giggly squad girls. Love giggly squad girls. I think I like those girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're fun, They're really fun.
Speaker 2: I'm into them.
Speaker 1: But this this Cooper Earl feed feud just feels very mean girl.
Speaker 2: I yeah, but it is rather interesting to to. I want to talk about it because I know people care, but yet I don't care. All right, well let's move on. What I care about is definitely talking about menopause today, but I won't do that right now. Did you follow the space thing land? Yes? I did.
Speaker 1: I I'm not gonna lie I I I don't cry at like beautiful stories like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Like a like a like I cry like anything. And and this was so touching when they landed, Like what part did you love? Every single part from the wife that passed away?
Speaker 1: Pretty pretty after all the videos about how joy like going to space makes them realize what's important and how to find joy and like all that kind of stuff too when were actually rescued and not rescued but you know, recover is that the world?
Speaker 2: I mean from that bobbing thing in the ocean.
Speaker 1: You know, like extracted or whatever you want to talk, you'd.
Speaker 2: Think we'd have a better system there. I agree with that we sent these people to the moon, but yet were bobbing them on balloons with like an escape door, like it's Apollo thirteen. I was like, I've seen this movie with Tom Hanks, Like this is exact same thing one hundred years later, not really one hundred but like fifty and then I did think it was kind of bad ass that the helicopters came and got them, but like bringing them up one at a time, like what's what? You don't like to think.
Speaker 1: Soup sufficient to me? But whatever, what are you thinking about? When they were extracting them, I was like, who picks? Like who gets to go first? And also I do not want to be the last one, because I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I thought some other people had jumped down to join. I don't know they did, but that's stressful to me. I just how about when you were one of those miners stuff, those miners that get stuck, stuck, stuck, and they have to figure out a way to get the last guy out. You're like, what if this goes wrong? It's or the last guy going up that little tube the size of a straw. The minor ones and the soccer team, remember them, the soccer team. First of all, that chip Artemis very small, very very small. Why so small? Because I mean it can't be massive. It's going breaking Earth's atmosphere. When they didn't even land on the Moon, they just went up to take some photos, like what's happening? They went around on the dark side of the movie. I know, I know. I love the dark set of the moon, like the movies, all the movies like We're gonna lose calms and we're gonna go swinging around. I'm like, all right, do you feel like you're a nerd about this? Like, tell me, oh, Jackie went to see it land, you guys.
Speaker 3: I would to go to the coast Sunset cliffs here because I live in San Diego. So I was like, Oh, they're gonna land, maybe I can see them, and maybe I can see the balloons.
Speaker 2: And then do you see anything?
Speaker 3: No, we're walking, we were driving to like we're out there.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's only like twenty minutes from Could.
Speaker 2: You see anything in the sky?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, do you guys see like the videos of people on planes being.
Speaker 2: Like look at the rocket like that.
Speaker 4: It's so jalous. That's pretty well, like I'm nerding out all this.
Speaker 3: I love Moonjoy, you know that little like, yeah, hugging picture of them and Moonjoy.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's Moonjoy? Where?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Where they're all hugging in the ship in the ship? Yeah, at zero gravity?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Knew exactly where we went to park and all that, and we were at Sunset Cliffs, beautiful cliff side, amazing place in San Diego. It's near Point Loment, and I see crowds coming like okay.
Speaker 2: Other people too saw the yes, yeah nice. You're all gathering together.
Speaker 3: We're all streaming on our phones watching the YouTube, and I can hear other people streaming, and then people are getting their like little ice chests and everything out, and people are excited.
Speaker 4: And then it's like five or six, okay, one minute.
Speaker 2: I love Americas. Okay, so you got one minute countdown.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like and then everybody's stream is a little different, yeah, sure, carriers. And then I'm like, it happened, what happened?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing, because it was cloudy, and I was like, dang it. And then the next day, sorry, like today is a.
Speaker 2: Clear, gorgeous day.
Speaker 4: I see it.
Speaker 3: But I did see in the distance because it was about fifty miles off the coast, but I didn't see some ships out there in the distance, and I was like, oh, maybe it's gonna be over there, and pointing to one. No, maybe it's gonna be over there. But everybody kind of had their phones out and people clapped, but and.
Speaker 2: I even they clapped for the YouTube on their phones, got it and.
Speaker 3: We recorded the moment and Eddie, my partner, has a time try. I'm like, did you guys see anything?
Speaker 2: You know, you had a nice effort at it, But okay.
Speaker 3: Environment it must be like so I wanted to do it. Yeah, once in a lifetime. I mean, they say they're going to go.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that. I was not meant to be an astronaut. No, oh no, if you go to an elevator with Jackie, you really would.
Speaker 4: I know, math and science.
Speaker 1: I love the concept of it, but space scares me. It actually does terrify me. And so I'm okay here in the bubble.
Speaker 2: We're not in the bubble. Everyone thinks we're you know, we're on the edge. We're not on it. There's a bubble whatever. We're within a sphere of some sort.
Speaker 1: And I'm happy here.
Speaker 2: I'm here. I'm happy. We're not in a sphere. We're on the outside of the ball. You know that, in a sphere.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you're saying right now.
Speaker 2: There's no we're not in a paradise globe. I think you like gravity. I like gravity, gravity, Jackie, what were you gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Mirtha came in on the next day, and so I was like following a reporter that was like, we're next to it, the Mirtha.
Speaker 4: The ship then.
Speaker 3: They hip that got up, Yeah, a spaceship. No, no, no, the the USS got it. Yes, and it brought back the Artemis.
Speaker 2: Oh the thing. No.
Speaker 3: I want to So, if there's anybody out there, Jackie saw nothing.
Speaker 2: I want people to listen if they want to. But every story is a flopper. Root today it was a total.
Speaker 3: It was a total and I but you know what, I enjoyed the part of it, and it's like at least we went out there and tried. But yeah, I just enjoyed the YouTube videos afterwards.
Speaker 1: Can I say one more thing that was a flop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Another listen if you want to, guys, this is our flop of the day, maybe a four or third flop of the day. But it may be a hot take. It may and people may not. They make it hot. Then make it hot, because so far I thought the Lugano Beach Reunion was a big flopper. Rooney O. I could have told you. I did. In fact, I did tell you. Check the tape. I think two episodes ago or maybe last week, I don't remember. I said, this is gonna be great promo, great hype, but the actual thing is going to be a turd.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep three times. And this is coming from Laguna Beach Queen.
Speaker 2: I told you this was love.
Speaker 1: I will say the first twenty minutes, oh, I was great to be the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: I might cry.
Speaker 1: I they're playing clips from the show. I was watching with my husband because he was a big Lugan beach person too, and in the beginning we both were like, oh my god, I remember watching that scene. I remember what my room looked like in high school. I remember, like it's it was nostalgic of all those things again. And then like thirty forty five oles in, I woke up, worked to my left and my husband was like.
Speaker 2: Like, we both were just out out? Was I the only one, Jackie? You watched it?
Speaker 4: I liked it. It brought me back.
Speaker 2: What did you like?
Speaker 3: I think it was more the memories and the nostalgia of it rather than like looking back. I guess I just liked watching them on screen again because it brought me okay of wanting to move to southern California. From my small town because I watched this show. This is one of the reasons the OC and Laguna Beach. I was like, I want to go to Orange County.
Speaker 2: So I finally figured out, Oh, everything I needed to know in the first three minutes of this thing, because I was like, why are these guys promoting this so much? Were they paid one million dollars? Like why are they just promoting promoting promoting? Why is Lauren Conrad, who doesn't really like to do stuff, totally doing this, doing Kristen's podcast, doing the Today Show whatever it was. And then clickie click on my Roku Cole's ads. Cole's ads were every single thing and if you paused it, Coles so ah, light bulb went on and I'm like, oh, they're promoting her, Lauren Conrad Cole's thing. Can we address that? Like Cole's is like Dollar Tree where every store was.
Speaker 1: Shut down, Like how are they sponsoring this?
Speaker 2: Coles has so much money. First of all, Coles has money because you know that that famous actress does their commercials too. I can't think of her name right now, but she's from Kimmy Kimmy the legend of Kimmy Schmidt come on, come on, help a menopause. Lady out, Ellie Elli Kemper, Thank you Ellie Kemper. So Coles has some dough. They put some money into the advertising, and I bet you people shop at Cole just like TJ Max Home Goods. Those places are thriving right now. And I bet you they were like, Hey, Lauren Conrad, we'll keep our partnership going if you, you know, do this thing, and we're going to sponsor it. It's a whole collab. Every ad is Coles, Coss Coals.
Speaker 1: Well, there was all this, all this talking about hy g Smon Waller wasn't part of it that oh, because Els said that he.
Speaker 2: Can't be on it.
Speaker 1: There's drama there.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, I was talking to Jackie about it, and Jackie was saying, well, they only focus on season one and season I'm like, how are they going.
Speaker 2: To do this for season two and three? They're not going to There's no way they're never doing it again. It's done. And I and Low was on via video or something right and went out to see thank.
Speaker 1: You for saying that this was filmed forever ago, because right off the bat, h Stephen was like, oh, yeah, I just go marriage, just go back for my honeymoon. And I'm like, he got married, he's already pregnant, way pregnant. So long ago and wait so long They filmed this early fall, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe it had to do with Coles and I've ilse said Coles five thousand times, which is exactly why Cole's sponsored this thing. And Lauren Conrad was on board, So net what like, do you give it one out of ten? What do you give it? Overall?
Speaker 1: It should have been thirty minutes and it was good two hours, two hour and forty and oh likely it was really rough and I think the one part that was rough, not that I expected drama, but they were like that.
Speaker 2: One time you called me a splot on TV, was you know, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: And Stephen was like, oh, it's the worst thing that I ever said, and then Christy was like, thank you, Steven, and then they moved on.
Speaker 2: It was just like very like, I just liked the part where someone said and you threw a shoe at me and the other person's like, I don't have any memory.
Speaker 1: Of that, Yes, that was it the whole time, and I'm like oh, I don't want to be I told you so.
Speaker 2: But I told you all. I told you pulled the tape two weeks ago. I'm like, this is going to be all hype, no no juice to the squeeze whatever.
Speaker 1: The same did make me download Roku. So good job Broku.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Roku, this is unpaid, is iconic. I've told you guys. Also, if you are not great with tech, Roku is the answer. It is so easy to use. It is so friendly to an idiot like me. Can we talk about menopauseiat? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: One more thing on Laguna Beach?
Speaker 2: Oh? Good? The host such an odd Wilson. I know that was She's nice, but like for this, such a weird choice. Very She's sort of a famous though for being a host.
Speaker 1: But not this genre era.
Speaker 2: Carson Daily, Give me two thousands.
Speaker 1: Give me somebody from that time period, Carson, Thank you Hannah for bringing that up, because I didn't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I was like, who is this chick? She's a bit too current. She's got a good podcast. I'm sure she does, but she wasn't nothing to do with with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan Cabrera, give me somebody else, Get someone from southern California, like from Laguna Beach, Carson. Yes, yeah, I really that would have been good.
Speaker 2: Well, so what did you guys read it?
Speaker 1: I forgot I even want to read it because I love this franchise so much and it was a big will it hurt me hard?
Speaker 2: So anyone having in menopause, let me explain to you what happens and see if anyone has a solve. Like right now, for example, I'm doing pretty good, but like, I'm not relaxed in any way. I'm always like, is a bear chasing me? Is a bear chasing me? My nervous system doesn't work? Does anyone have like a solve? Some sort of thing it is?
Speaker 1: Is? What do I blame it on?
Speaker 2: Oh? You have it to No, you don't feel calm and not today? Does anyone in this group feel calm? Oh good? Nope, okay, got it. So nobody feels calm. But do you physically not feel calm or just in your brain?
Speaker 1: I know I'm not calm because my whole.
Speaker 2: Body doesn't feel calm. It's like my neck and my shadders, the whole body. He's like, all right, we'll fine, So we're all okay fine. So I guess that's that.
Speaker 1: I think that's the only way you can fix is tons of massages.
Speaker 2: I agree. So let's talk about Coachella because I will tell you the text I received. I will read it to you. Let me read you the text I received. Hey, do you have Coachella tickets? It's not for me, It's for someone at the office. I told her I would ask you, and I wrote no. Then this person said I would hate to go to that. I don't think it's possible. Why do people want to go to that? I said, I would hate it more than you would hate it. Explain to me because Danielle is going now. I liked real couple tiktoks. I loved regular people at Coachella. That was great. And the retirement community applauding the people.
Speaker 1: That was funny. That was really funny that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I want to sit in that lawn chair with those retirees applauding the outfits as people walked by. That is my Coachella.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I will say, the person that's saying that text is in our industry, and I feel like working where we work, we are very jaded to music anything.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna say that fun too. I'm shocked. Ti'm going, Yeah, I've gone. I was praying for my life when I went. I thought it was the end. I was like, I don't think I can do this. And that was like fifteen years ago, so I was younger then, and I still was like, am I going to survive this? Right?
Speaker 1: And and look, I think when I when I was in college, I camped, I know fully camped, camped like these people. Did you take a tent to take a shower? Let me tell you what we did to take a shower. We put on bathing suits and my girlfriend had a you know, one of those garden things that you like put water in and you do this, and then that.
Speaker 2: Was your shower. And it's ray with the homes your shower.
Speaker 1: That was our shower. And we just did that.
Speaker 2: Did you just come home filthy? Like you are just filthy, filthy, filthy?
Speaker 1: You literally just blow brown boogers for like two weeks?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know, I had dirt come out of my ears. Now I'm not one to talk because we got some lice up in here right now. You guys got my text? You have it. I don't think I have it so did you get checked yet? No, the lice lady's coming at six o'clock. So someone in my family has lice. I don't live with that person, but I'm around that person, and the whole class has lice, like it was only a matter of time. Like the entire class has lice. I have a photo of the lice. Did you get my photo of it? I saw it, So I'm not one to judge. Like car camping or you know, showering out of a bucket, you will all experience lice. I believe anyone with grade school children.
Speaker 1: I never have in my entire life, like you've never going through elementary school? Does does your niece's sisters have it? Snope's parents so far now? But I guess notes have come. Oh yeah, I think I might not have it. Emails have come every day. Lice is lice, lice, lice, lce lice, licee lycelce.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do they shut down school for like a week.
Speaker 2: For a No, it's just because you can get like the lad the light lady. I've had my hair checked before because if you I'm telling you, if you have kids in any way, this is not my first rodeo with the lice. They come, they check your hair. Then you don't worry and you can go back to school right away. But then you're gonna catch it again if you're the kid, because some kids got lice. So anyway, I don't know why lice as gross. Everyone wants a gag, but it's it's fine. It's like everyone. It's just everywhere. Kids don't sounds powerful.
Speaker 1: Just spiders roaming your head.
Speaker 2: It's my nightmare. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Just throw everything out at that point, just burn it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, guys, li is cake walk compared to I've never had bed bugs, but I researched it once because they I was terrified of them. Now that's when you have to burn the house down. You just have to give up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they get in the carpet and stuff. Right, Like, they don't lice.
Speaker 2: Can't live except on the human head or whatever, but bed bugs can live for like a long time and they don't have to be on a human host. Sorry, are we just getting people to like give up on us? Listen if you want to. This is this is our last episode. No it's not, because this is what people actually think about. People think about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what my biggest fear in life.
Speaker 2: Of course I do in life. Mie, No, I like mice. I love rodents. You love rodents?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think they're adorable. If I see a possum, I'm like, you cute, little baby. Okay, what is your biggest fear? Cockroaches?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not a problem. I had an apartment and when I first moved to La, my apartment had when you turn the water on, it came out for no, so you had to let it run. I'm gonna have to let it happen.
Speaker 1: I'm having an external reach.
Speaker 2: So many cockroaches. I can't it. Had so many cockroaches, Like I saw cockroach to day.
Speaker 1: I'm getting hot.
Speaker 2: And I know then if you see one, there's like a hundred. That's the that's the saying, Oh no, that didn't bother me at all. That was fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, beef.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It is my biggest fear in life. There's something about cockroaches.
Speaker 2: That why they're not like even slimy.
Speaker 1: I'm actually fully sweating right now.
Speaker 2: I can't even talk because I had cockroaches.
Speaker 1: I can't even talk.
Speaker 2: Is not my fault, and I kept a clean place there in the walls. It's my fault, and the water came out brown. That disturbed me more. Oh my god, my neck, My neck hurts so bad. Okay, there's so many more things I want to talk about, including the testaments.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're the only person in my circle that I've heard I.
Speaker 2: Speak about this one hundred percent. Not the only person who watched the boy band Joey Fateau's you.
Speaker 1: Give me a homework assentment to watch the boy band come Fidential docuseries.
Speaker 2: So this is like a boy band thing that Joey Fatone from Insane is producing. Look, I watched it. It's a tale as old as.
Speaker 1: Time's already did this. I was just watching it all over again. The only thing I would say was different in this one. And I am really upset that I'm not recalling the name.
Speaker 2: Give it to me, describe it. We'll get it. Like again.
Speaker 1: It's a boy band, three boys recent no no, no direction. They're like, uh, three of them in my mind, yes, forever, in my mind. They talked about this boy and this was more of a recent one. This boy band's uh story and how one of them was essentially just molested repeatedly by the band manager.
Speaker 2: Oh that happened to all these guys, Like, not all these guys, but like, I think it's a creepy pearlman with I mean they all they stole the money, right, was he creepy?
Speaker 1: And he also was like, man, go down on me, if you know what. Yeah, like is disgusting and gross and and look, I always.
Speaker 2: In the documentary, Yeah, this is not a hippity story.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I always love a good dark But I just I feel like Lance did it. He did it very very well. He actually did appear in this one too. I just didn't really know what was different than Lance's other than this dark forever in my mind, Yeah, of course they're dark. I mean because it's talking about like the gnarly, the gnarliness of it all. Not to go back to Coachella, but everyone was talking about Justin Bieber. You ever hated or loved it? I loved it from what I saw. I can't wait to watch it this weekend. But I was seeing a lot of things on my Instagram populate about reels of how Justin was treated as a kid, and it reminded me a lot of Britney Spears where they did flashbacks to her and interviews with her where she was just treated so honesully and they.
Speaker 2: Were doing that with Justin Bieber. Is that in the dock? Also? Are you just seen it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, this is just me relating to this talk and seeing all this Justin Bieber stuff on Instagram of like past interviews and past things that where women were inappropate women hosts were inappropriate to him and men as well, and I just was like, and he's visibly uncomfortable and saying I'm uncomfortable, and it's like, oh my god, like these people, yeah as traumatic.
Speaker 2: Well, still just everywhere awkward pivot alert. Are you like as obsessed with Matthew Morrison on social media as I am?
Speaker 1: I am not, But tell me why what is he to do? I'm not.
Speaker 2: You can't say he's crossed my algorithm. And I bring it up because he was in a boy band. He did this like I don't even if you know, you know, this is like one of those things if you know, you know, And now I know he's on Broadway, so maybe it was all to like get this gig on Broadway. But he was doing these solo performances and like look like a viby club type thing. Okay, they were so unhinged, and I like Matthew Morrison. I'm like, I'm fine with Matthew Morrison despite even like his like you know, weird stuff that people. I think he got fired from something, so you think he can dance or something whatever. Speaking of creepiness, I don't know. This is so hard to talk about. Oh, cord pivot for sure, A cord pivot. Oh my god, there's so I can't get enough of it. Does any of you none of you watched it? Oh my gosh, I thought it was ai. I did see it, Oh, with him sort of doing the doing the swim and doing in my.
Speaker 5: Opinion, and I kept seeing it, so I was like, this is very realistic.
Speaker 2: I wonder, no, it's real. I wonder if you got it because you live in New York and it was like all happening in New York, just everybody homework assignment.
Speaker 4: Just watch it.
Speaker 2: And I like him and he's talented, right, So he's singing and dancing and it's like it's good. He's a good singer, he's a good dancer. But it's just nutty and he would like go and talk and talk and talk, and like, I don't know, maybe it was to get the gig he got on Broadway because he got it. But I was just like, what's happening here?
Speaker 1: What's happening? What's happening? I got a text the other day and I want to grill you. So just to set up the text, Every Tuesday, Yeah, every Tuesday, when my son goes to school, they're supposed to wear a certain color because they're learning their colors.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, so okay, red, orange, yellow, exactly.
Speaker 1: So on Monday night I texted my girlfriend whose son goes to the same school, and I said, hey, did they send out an email color? What color is he supposed to wear tomorrow? And she goes, they sent out an email TLDR yellow, And I go, TLDR.
Speaker 2: I've read this a million times.
Speaker 1: What the hell does TLDR mean?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it means? Talk later? No, I don't let me keep guessing, though, talk I guess poddler. No, that's like loll that everyone thought loll was. No, there was something like one of those that everybody got wrong, love you so much or something, but I don't I don't remember. So this is like a cool friend tl DR.
Speaker 1: And you're going to love it. You are going to live DR.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't make people suffer.
Speaker 1: What is it too long? Don't read give the answer. So she was saying, they sent an email TLDR too long, don't read the answers yellow. So it's saying she's giving the cliff notes of what it is.
Speaker 2: I understand. So she's saying to you, it was too long, don't read it yellow, and so I'll never use that you.
Speaker 1: But you always say your emails too long.
Speaker 2: I didn't read it because I just deleted DR. I mean, somebody can summarize it for me. But you am I supposed to write back, and I'll just write back to people that send me long emails TLDR.
Speaker 1: But that this is this is Amy Sugarman's phrase tl d R because.
Speaker 2: You always tell people too long, don't with the long thing They send me like novels, and I'm like, man, I'm not going to read those. Just so you know, just send me a photo.
Speaker 1: My homework assignment to you is to use TOD.
Speaker 2: What was the one that everybody thought was one thing and it was another?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Loull No? That's laughing at I love yes people thought loll was lots of love loll.
Speaker 1: Isn't it laugh out loud?
Speaker 2: It's laugh out loud? Yeah, I love lull. I use that one and I like to say it as lull not. Is it time for my spoilers? Wait? Did you watch The Miniature Wife? No? I did not watch The Miniature Wife, but I wanted to call the Miniature Wife. Yeah, the miniature Tony who shrunk the kids.
Speaker 1: Basically it's Elizabeth thinks, which is like incredible, I'm not random in this everywhere and it looks damn awful. I'm like.
Speaker 2: This movie so much promo. When it looks atrocious, I don't know. Somebody has to watch it to say if it's bad. Somebody has to Somebody by next week has to. Now, does anybody want to see the photo of the lice I took? Because we can post that. We should post like trigger warning, but people should see it. That's exciting. So who's gonna watch The Miniature Wife? I don't name me, That's all I'm gonna say. It looks bad, anybody agrees, somebody has to take as a job. Who's gonna do it? Hannah? It sounds like Hannah's taking it. Maybe I won't be here next week. But it does have a good cast. But I feel like I could give it a shot.
Speaker 1: I could give it.
Speaker 2: I could give it an episode. Yeah, but it's a movie. You got to report backs serious a series. It's honey, I shrunk the kids. I mean that's the thing. I'm like, what this is? Honey, I shrunk the kids.
Speaker 1: But I just also love the lead guy.
Speaker 2: In it just be too all right, So somebody needs to watch it in news that only people over the age of fifty will care about. How about Lorenzo Lamas dating Heather Locklayer, Like, I'm into that. Do you guys know either of those people?
Speaker 1: I know, of course, but Lorenzo Lamas.
Speaker 2: Emma, Oh, by the way, I'm so sorry, but I told a lot of people that you did not know the end of love story JFK. And that was I had to tell a lot of people that do you know who Heather lock There is? Of course, No, she doesn't. She doesn't. You know.
Speaker 1: If you see a picture, just do a little Google Rooney and you'll you'll find out.
Speaker 2: Do you know Melrose Place Dynasty TJ. Hooker, No, she doesn't know. And do you know Lorenzo Lamis. I don't know, Oh you don't know. Okay, do you know Shane Lammis that was on The Bachelor? Does that ring a bell at all? So Lorenzo Lamis, he was like on a show called Renegade. But the way people really know Lorenzo Lamas, did you has everyone seen Grease? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: You know when she breaks up with Danny for a bit and she dates the cutie football player and they go to the soda shop together and he's like darling and I think he kind of smiles at her at the when she's cheering. Okay, that's Lorenzo Lamas, the blonde, that's Lorenzo what Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: That is a big reveal because I give it's my favorite musical.
Speaker 2: I had Lorenzo Lamas, Yeah, blonde because they died his hair or he maybe was just more blonde then. But like he went, he was sort of a hunk, like he's a little older than my time, like I'm a little bit more Brad Pitt and Lorenzo Lamas is kind of, you know, more Orchestrata sort of era. Yeah, but yeah, and so the two of them, that is a that is a like gen X couple. We've been wanting. They're just Tail and gen X. I think they might be like old gen X and it's like, yeah, I'm into it. I'm into it. So congrats to you. Oh oh my god, speaking of people that I didn't know, who is that hunk hunk of a dream boat golfer? We have to post his photo? Oh my, your lead to this. He's been around for a while. He is a very beautiful man.
Speaker 1: I yes, but he's been around for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Gosh, can I see? Can someone bring up a photo of him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: So he's young, he's thirty two. Oh my gosh. Did he play in the Masters?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm playing the Masters?
Speaker 2: Oh okay? Cute cute?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But whoa cute? Oh yeah? Cute? More golfery in these photos than I expected, but cute cute. Brian de Shambo is that his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did anybody did anybody get Bryson? Not Brian, pardon me, Bryson Deshambo? Got it?
Speaker 1: Did anybody get suckered into having to watch the Masters?
Speaker 2: Nope? How did that go for you? I got suckered into it. Rory McElroy is got his name? Who won? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it time.
Speaker 1: Spoilers, Yeah, let's keep my spoilers.
Speaker 2: Do we have any hot songs? The one I found was Ai. I learned that we could see if wants to, yeah, play a little of it just to see it's just like AI song. So okay, we have one totally. I totally loved it. And then to find out it's not even a real song. Oh, give give a couple songs. Then let's do some songs before we go.
Speaker 3: All right, this is Temper City who picked this AMA did last week and it's called self aware. Okay, and this was approved within this like a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days ago.
Speaker 2: Got it, got it, got it, I'll give we'll give our judgments. That sounds like something the young people would like. It felt Lenny Kravitz meets sort of a band, like a band, some sort of a band, I'll sar the people. Yeah, good one. I'm gonna give that as good seven and a half.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a solid eight eight point two. I did a lot. I had miss meani Pants, miss meanie Pants over there is giving a high mark. I liked it. I liked it.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I did watch trustor People the Coachella said that was good.
Speaker 2: Oh so you sat there on YouTube and watched it.
Speaker 1: Everyone does in the Backgroundella, basically, I would never know never Okay, this is the I know Brody Jenner was watching it.
Speaker 2: I did see that that. Brodie Jenner was like, that's like a thing.
Speaker 1: People would just watch it at home stream it.
Speaker 2: Brody jumped over Cutie too, All right, Jackie, give it to us, give us.
Speaker 4: Oh, this was good.
Speaker 2: One can we love this good?
Speaker 4: Chanted?
Speaker 2: I love this is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, sugar Mine, it's so good.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's not loud enough, Jackie. How do you make it loud? Right? I don't know. It's so good.
Speaker 3: It's like only on this guy's video.
Speaker 2: TikTok dancing to it. Just do that beginning part one more time, please, it's so good, just one more time. Why do you guys hate it?
Speaker 4: It's so catchy.
Speaker 2: Immediately was enchanted playing claps when we landed. I didn't want to do just toorist stuff. For the two of you that have stayed this year. You're yeah. For the two people still listening. If they want to, they might be still here. It doesn't matter this episode. We're getting worse each week. No, it's fine. Uh, so that's just like a computer that's not even a real person. AI.
Speaker 3: No, like the person's real. He just grabbed the throng off of AI.
Speaker 2: Like I got that right, right, right, Okay, let's talk about the quickly. The Testaments. It is so good.
Speaker 4: It is so good. It is so good.
Speaker 2: This is why I look like this because I stayed up till two in the morning. Spoiler fing spoiler alert. Episode one. The character of Daisy, it's like she's in Gilliad, she's back in Canada. You're getting sort of flash forwards, flash backwards. I did not get any spoilers in advance. So I'm watching it, watching it, and Daisy walks into her parents' thrift store and I see the back of a woman at the counter, and I say to myself, June, June. I know it's June. And let me tell.
Speaker 3: You Elizabeth Moss Danielle the main Oh.
Speaker 2: It was such an iconic reveal. First of all, the show's awesome. It's really really good. And if you like the Handmaids sale, which I just was obsessed with the handmaid Sale and I was so sad when it was over, So now I get more. So this is related to it like it's the next chapter, it's the next series. So it's the book after Handmaid's Tale. I see, And I knew Elizabeth Moss was a producer on it, but she kind of was coy was she going to be in it? And I've I've been listening to the book on audio book or whatever it's called audible, and June's not in the book that i've the part I've heard, so I was not expecting an episode one that's exciting. It was the thrilling, the drilling, and then episode three she's back again. But I the Internet told me that Sam Jaeger Jeger Marked two is also in it, but I can't figure out like they said, maybe his voice, but it is Stephen Colbert's voice. Stephen Colbert is like the Oprah was the voice in Handmaid's Tale. Now Stephen Colbert, it's so good you guys.
Speaker 4: I have a question, ready, can you pick this up without seeing the ending?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you. I had that same exact question.
Speaker 4: Guys, I haven't watched since like season like.
Speaker 2: Why why would you want to do that? Just finish Handmaid's Tale? I think you could, I actually think you could, but I think you're going to enjoy it more. If you don't, That's what I'm gonna say. Finish Handmaid's Tale, do yourself a favor. It's so good, so good, so far. For me, testaments is a ten out of ten, ten out of ten. There's like a it's just ten out of ten, and we'll talk more about it as I get I'm only on finished episode three and I think episode four exists, and I'm behind on Friends and Neighbors, but I'll get to that too.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm up to date on that one.
Speaker 3: So the totally reason I have stopped Handmaid's Tail because it gets so dark and I'm just and I'm like, thank you, Dane. You've described it as scary, and I'm like, I kind of think it's scary too.
Speaker 2: So that's as dark as that boy band thing you guys were talking about.
Speaker 1: No, it was a lot, Yes, equally dark. Oh, I mean just different. They're different, like.
Speaker 2: Give it different. It's so it's a ten out of ten, ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: I'm down able to go.
Speaker 1: And I think also because of the boy band stuff, I know that stuff happened.
Speaker 2: People wanted to know why do we play games on this show, and the reason we play games, and we forgot to explain that is that we love games. I don't know where my cards are. It came out of nowhere. I was like, what is happening? People want to know? People want to know why we Why were we playing pyramid? They don't need They didn't understand. No, they we play games. We played pyramid last week and a lot of people won, a lot of people all the people one said why do you play games?
Speaker 1: And I'm like the games and we want you to play along with us.
Speaker 2: Do we have any games before we go? I'd love to end on a game. No, we don't have a game.
Speaker 1: We should have a game?
Speaker 2: Should we do? We need a game? I don't have my cards. I don't have my cards. Yeah, somebody just do around a pyramid? Oh? I have Sale the Century under my desk. Wants somebody grab it? Oh my god, the greatest game of all time? Hold on here you so Sale of the Century. Okay, So this was a game that was around in the eighties or nineties. Somebody look it up. Oh and we got it on eBay. Remember I said, just make sure it's brand new.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Somebody easily could have shrink wrapped this again and there's probably bad bugs in here, but I'm gonna hope not. The reason this was the best game ever is it came, and I won't do all this right now for you guys. It does look new. It looks new. Oh, oh my god, it came and this isn't gonna happ have batteries in it. The buzzer here it is, Okay, it came with a buzzer. Oh my god. I can't do a pyramid if you want me to, Okay, that's fine, but I just want to tell you guys really quickly about sales centry, and then we'll play it more later. So it came with this buzzer, and everybody gets one of these, so you can buzz in school when we play it in person, okay. And then it has questions. Let me just give you an example of one question. Oh my god, by the way, my eyesight is so much worse now than it was back then. No one's listening anymore, by the way, we've gone on for an hour. Okay, Let me just give you one question. What style of books is author Zane Gray noted for.
Speaker 4: Biography?
Speaker 2: Does I don't know westerns? Let me give you one more, what little fish of the Herring family are pickled and served as ordures and pizza topic.
Speaker 1: Sorry no and.
Speaker 2: Trump, thank you, Jackie. And imagine imagine if we all were playing together and we had the buzzer. So I'm going to bring this next time we're all together so that we can play this. But I'm ready for Pyramid. You want to give me the clues and yeah, I'll give it for you. Okay, this is exciting.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I hope someone's still listening. Listen if you want to. This is a two hour episode.
Speaker 1: Ready, ready, let me know when our timer is ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I keep thinking is in pueto Rico. In puet Rico. That's the capital of puet Rico. I love us.
Speaker 4: Okay, ready, ready.
Speaker 2: Okay stop signs Schools series. You get a car, thanks, Oprah says.
Speaker 1: Toilet paper, a toilet, things in the bathroom, flowers, a casket, things at a funeral, mm hmm okay, apple cider, alcoholic drinks.
Speaker 2: Things you serve at a cocktail party, things you serve at a holiday party, things you serve in the winter, things that you serve for Christmas. Hurry, apple cider started a Halloween party? Oh my god? Can I skip one. You can pass.
Speaker 1: Pass that one's hard, okay. It was things that are spiked, paper, newspaper.
Speaker 2: Things that we write on, things that we read, cupons, cupons that we tear out of a newspaper, things that we tear, things that we tear.
Speaker 1: Take, things that are clipped, things that are spiked.
Speaker 2: That's hard on washed of all, due I started giver. You started out so strong, and then you pooped the buckets, so I did.
Speaker 1: The spiked one really threw me. Things that are spiked a strip.
Speaker 2: A spike strip speaks to women like spiked drink. I don't know, cider, spiked apple cider. The best I can do. Things that the Little Rascals name their dog. Isn't the Little Rascal's dog named Spike? Oh good one? Anyway, good game, guys, really good. So we always like to play a game. Anyway, If you want to listen, if you want to, we hope you do. We are here because you listened. If you want to, thank you later,