Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to this episode. We are here. We are queer. Not me, actually. I feel like pink. Remember when being queer?
Speaker 2: I'm gay. Actually, I'm not. I'm gay. Actually, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm not.
Speaker 3: And waiting for the applause to die down. Actually, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That is what, like, it feels like to be bisexual and be hopping between.
Speaker 3: Like, the genders. Well, bisexual people aren't real.
Speaker 1: They're not real in the same way like people don't believe in tarot cards, but like anything is real if you really have OCD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: That's the way.
Speaker 2: I really want to digest like in really like psychoanalyze that pink video a little further because it is really crazy. Like what is her like? So she says like, I'm gay. applause actually i'm not like was she like accidentally like was she feeling the moment and she was like.
Speaker 1: I'm gay i think she got lost in the moment or was it a joke.
Speaker 3: No she was at a it was the you know those two guys here by the way yeah hi hi the two little bars it's like the human rights yeah yeah i think she was at one of those events that's what it was for yeah And I think she was like essentially trying to make a point of like, I'm gay and everyone like cheering. And she's like, actually, I'm not. And I think she was just kind of like, it wouldn't make a difference if I was. That was the vibe I got.
Speaker 2: See, I kind of.
Speaker 1: Live in the world where she was feeling her oath. It would have been like if Charlie got a award like.
Speaker 3: That during the era.
Speaker 2: Oh, Charlie. Wait, Charlie Kirk got an award during the era.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Charlie XCX and Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Well, they're related.
Speaker 2: I've actually never seen them in the same. Yeah. Do they look alike?
Speaker 3: They were sisters?
Speaker 2: Wait, Charlie Kirk made brat, right?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of Charlie XCX.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: XCX.
Speaker 2: Oh, my God. True romance. Yeah. Sing it.
Speaker 3: Sing it.
Speaker 2: Ha, ha, ha. Sing it.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what?
Speaker 2: Sing it, Drew.
Speaker 1: I know we were being nostalgic in the last episode, but my dad did send me these photos that just hit the.
Speaker 3: Pentagon.
Speaker 1: Ten years. Essentially. They just hit the ten-year age mark, and it's like, In North Carolina, like, just... This was... Wow.
Speaker 2: Chills. Full body chills. True romance.
Speaker 1: Is that you?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: This is me at 16. At this point, that album had already been out for, like, three years, though. Which is crazy to think about. I was thinking this morning that... Like, we have that joke about somebody being born in 2004, like I do at the beginning of the podcast, just joking about how ridiculous that sounded. But there are people who were born when Can't Be Tamed era started, and they can legally buy, like, cigarettes in some states.
Speaker 2: Chills.
Speaker 1: Or wait, no, cigarettes are 21 now.
Speaker 3: Kids who were born in 2006 are 18.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What? They're listening right now.
Speaker 1: Natalie was born in like 2008, I'm pretty sure. She's about to be 18 this year.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: 2008.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all, this is like the most unk conversation ever. Like, I'm not partaking.
Speaker 1: But I don't say it. I don't engage in that in a way because I don't yearn for my youth. Thankfully, my childhood was so fucking treacherous and I wasn't allowed to be a child.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go back. Yeah, I never once.
Speaker 1: There is history. There is proof in the pudding. Not once has any of you mans or been like, God, I just wish I was 16 again.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Hell no.
Speaker 2: Hell no. And I don't want that for me, for you. Like, I don't want you to be 16 again for my sake.
Speaker 1: I know, because then I'd start tugging on your pants.
Speaker 2: I mean, that and also just like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Well, because you had a big stinking crush on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's why I just said I'd be tugging on his pants.
Speaker 2: And you was obsessed with me. She straddled me and made out with me.
Speaker 1: And now guess what? The roles were reversed because last night, who was all up on me?
Speaker 3: I tried to tell you. I told you. I told you. Because last night, he was saying a bunch of shit to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: No, okay.
Speaker 1: This I don't know about.
Speaker 3: He was saying like, I'm going to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Drew, chill.
Speaker 2: Chill out.
Speaker 3: And then I told Enya, I was like, you're sleeping in bed with him tonight. You better be careful.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I rolled over.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking my small potion, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I rolled over and latched on to fucking Enya. And I woke up and I was like, whoa. Like, I was like, it probably felt good in your sleep, though. But I was like on you. Like, my hand was like. under your neck here.
Speaker 3: No, no, you fully just had me.
Speaker 2: It was like a proper cuddle.
Speaker 1: You had your way with me.
Speaker 2: I had your way with your sleeping body, baby.
Speaker 1: You had your way with me.
Speaker 2: And low-key, you loved it, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was down. You loved it. I thought I felt protected, although I'm pretty sure we weigh the exact same amount. So who's protecting who? Like, bitch.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I always say. But also, we... Oh, no, because I am like.
Speaker 1: I am like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what I'm saying. If someone's coming up to us, We're both running.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be there being like, oh, yeah, I'll take care of him. What the fuck am I.
Speaker 1: Going to do?
Speaker 2: They're going to snap us like twigs, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to run. Our best bet, running.
Speaker 2: Your best bet, carry on. Clock it. We got in a fight in our sleep last night.
Speaker 1: That's what Drew was telling me.
Speaker 3: We got in a fight.
Speaker 2: I do not recall this. No, we literally got into like a little like back and forth. Like I, either you or me, one of us was talking in our sleep.
Speaker 1: Which it sounds like you would start that because you talk in your sleep kind of often.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so cute. I love that. I love that about myself. But no, one of us was talking in our sleep and I think I was talking in my sleep and you were like, what are you saying? Like what, like literally, what are you talking about? And I was like, I just kept mumbling. And then like you like, Kept getting more angry at me because I wasn't making any sense. And then like I started getting frustrated because I was like, I'm speaking very clearly.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking very clearly right now.
Speaker 2: I'm speaking very queerly right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And let me be queer.
Speaker 2: And let me be queer. Let me be queer. What would Barack Obama be like? And let me be queer.
Speaker 1: Cut your feed off dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh my God. Cut your feed off dot com. Like a video came up on my feed today. And it was just talking about cutyourfeetoff.com, which I think is a fetish website to get people to chop their feet off.
Speaker 1: And I ended up on it by accident because I went to Daisy Chain Festival and I also got locked and stuck there for two hours.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's a real website?
Speaker 1: So when I got home, my feet hurt so bad, I went to cut your... Huh?
Speaker 3: It's a real website? Yes.
Speaker 1: Or I don't know. Me say yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude.
Speaker 3: I woke up and the first thing I heard was.
Speaker 1: From Drew's phone. It was like... This website, cutyourfeetoff.com. So there's a website called cutyourfeetoff.com. It was like an AI. Drew, what did you say the other day?
Speaker 3: You said, because obviously, RIP Dolly Parton.
Speaker 2: RIP Tim Curry. Rest in peace.
Speaker 3: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Worst week to be gay ever.
Speaker 3: Drew said, dude, people are dying who've never died before.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not my joke. That's not my joke. It's like a Twitter thing. It's like... there are people out here dying that have never died. There are people out here dying that have never died before. I was like, well, yeah, they've never died before. They're fucking alive. That's the point. It was like something about lock your favorite celebrity up because there's people out here dying that have never died before. And that's literally how I felt about Dolly Parton and Tim Curry.
Speaker 3: Do you think if you would have been with her that it wouldn't have happened?
Speaker 2: I would have stopped 9-11, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what Mark Wahlberg says.
Speaker 2: If I was on the plane, I would have stopped now.
Speaker 3: He said it would not have gone down like that.
Speaker 1: I feel him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I actually feel him.
Speaker 1: You probably do.
Speaker 3: You're probably like, yeah, I would have taken care of business.
Speaker 1: Bitch, no. Y'all are a bit too calm.
Speaker 2: Like, bitch, how am I the only one in here not staging a coup?
Speaker 1: God, we all get in this together. You probably fucking won't. I don't want bodies on that plane. Oh, the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like, at least 10 people might die.
Speaker 1: You're freaking me weird.
Speaker 2: You're taking me to the Pentagon?
Speaker 3: Well, do they have the black box recordings? Like, were people trying to get in there to even try to stop it?
Speaker 2: I think the Pentagon, or the one that crashed in the field, people rose up and stopped it.
Speaker 3: And it ended up being in a field.
Speaker 2: And it ended up in a field. And it paid off.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they all died, but they saved a lot of lives. But they saved, yeah, because a lot of people died in those buildings.
Speaker 2: I'm still dead at you.
Speaker 1: Like, come on.
Speaker 2: It's like yesterday on the beach.
Speaker 1: Guys, if we all put our minds together, we can do this.
Speaker 2: It literally, like, yesterday at the beach, I saw a bunch of birds, like, seabirds, attacking this, like, person's thing. They went into the water.
Speaker 3: This person.
Speaker 2: This person. No, like, they're, like, picnic. They had a bunch of food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They obviously.
Speaker 1: They were going in on their camp. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, they obviously, like, didn't know to protect their food from the birds because they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Me, when I'm the dumbest person.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I watched them open bags of Doritos. Like, the birds opened the bags. I have it on video, by the way. They opened the bags of Doritos and then, like, would throw it around to get chips out and all of them would swarm. They did it twice and then they went for the baguette. They went for the faggot. What? Yeah, they went for the faggot.
Speaker 3: They went for you?
Speaker 1: How could they carry you?
Speaker 3: Because you're so heavy.
Speaker 1: He's all big.
Speaker 3: Double homicide wow double homicide.
Speaker 2: No they went for the faggot and they um started ripping it to shreds but the people came back by then but all of the birds were like standing around just like watching these like scared of these people and i was like there's like 800 birds around this person's like beach set up like if they rose up together they could take over if the birds knew if the birds knew that they have power in numbers like it would be over for us i'm telling you right now.
Speaker 3: They do but they have pea-sized little fucking brains yeah i hate seagulls i wish seagulls away from the earth i banish you i banish you if i was god for a day get rid because also they bully pigeons and i'm like bitch fuck.
Speaker 2: I saw it happen actually i have a video of it i have a video of a big ass like Evil seagull, like, chomping, like, literally trying to bite it.
Speaker 1: Seagulls are pretty lit, though, because have you ever had... Or I don't know if I'm thinking of seagulls or... I'm thinking of pelicans.
Speaker 3: Pelicans are cool.
Speaker 1: Pelicans are the ones that.
Speaker 3: They're cool.
Speaker 1: They eat from the water.
Speaker 3: Seagulls, I'm like, you're loud as fuck. You're, like, annoying as shit.
Speaker 2: Wow, God's creations are beautiful. Like, a pelican... Is that the one with the big, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. He's the guzzler.
Speaker 1: No, that's the first thing they went for. Or no, after the Doritos, what did they go for?
Speaker 2: Faggot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what that is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But wait, let me show you all the videos. Is that fun for y'all? Does everybody want to see my videos of these birds?
Speaker 3: That sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Like, it's really fun. Wait, let me first show this picture. Of me.
Speaker 3: Oh, Drew did look so good. You sent me that. You just texted me that.
Speaker 1: I was sitting on the couch and Drew just tapped my shoulder and like I turned over and it was just a picture of him. Mind you, there was like six people in the living room.
Speaker 2: And I don't give a fuck. Six or seven people.
Speaker 3: Also, I just want to say this again because I don't know if enough people heard it, but I saw.
Speaker 2: Show speed? No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I saw Emma Chamberlain again dyed her hair because she's been blonde for the longest time, but she still is keeping it short.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: Where is your hair?
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: Where is your hair?
Speaker 2: And Gracie Abrams, too.
Speaker 3: Where is your hair? Gracie Abrams, where is your hair?
Speaker 1: Mitski.
Speaker 2: Chapel Roan.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Girl, where is your hair, girl? Where is your hair?
Speaker 3: That is the recession indicator is they're cutting their hair short.
Speaker 2: Because K-18 is expensive.
Speaker 3: K-18 is really expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the more hair you have, I can tell you from experience with my long hair, I use way more shit than when I have short hair.
Speaker 2: You wash your hair with shit?
Speaker 3: No, Drew, I don't wash my hair with shit. He said he has.
Speaker 1: Way more shit, so maybe he actually saves on shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, he saves, yeah. But the thing is, he made me smell his hair earlier.
Speaker 3: I got a new shampoo.
Speaker 2: It smelled like dog shit.
Speaker 3: Did it really?
Speaker 2: Are you collecting dog shit?
Speaker 3: Somebody told me the other day that I smelled like a dirty flower. And I was like a dirty flower.
Speaker 2: The worst smell.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that because to me, I like a lot of white floral tones in perfume.
Speaker 3: Like the ones that almost smell like bad breath, but they don't quite.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Jasmine, iris.
Speaker 1: And I like that to be mixed with... I do have the cigarette and jasmine, like that one perfume. Oh, from.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think of when... What was it? Like, dirty flowers? That smells like a dirty flower to me. So I'm like, okay, okay. I would take that compliment.
Speaker 2: That smells like a dirty flower to me.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I was going to say, that's the dirty flower. I know the smell of a dirty flower.
Speaker 1: Trust.
Speaker 2: The worst smell in the world, though, however, like, I actually, like, I think this is my least favorite smell on this planet. Like, you could actually take a rotting bag of shit, piss, and cum that's been sitting out in the sun 120 degrees for two weeks, open it in my room, and I'd be okay with it. But Take the rotting stems and the rotten water from, like, a bouquet of flowers in a vase. Like, that smell haunts me. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Like, that is the worst smell. Like, why does it smell like that?
Speaker 1: Getting rid of flowers destroys the whole vibe of having fresh flowers in your house.
Speaker 3: You just gotta keep having them up.
Speaker 1: Even if you go forth and, like, spend the exuberant amount of money it costs to have just cut flowers... in your house, it is going to smell like nuked dog surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to smell like straight dog surgery, bitch.
Speaker 1: That's pregnancy piss. That's the first piss after a pregnancy.
Speaker 2: It's going to smell like dog abortion in there.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: What? What's wrong with you? I love you.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with Nunu.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to ask me about my daisy chain.
Speaker 3: I want Nunu.
Speaker 2: And yet, how was your daisy chain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you get any Nunu there? Did you get any Nookie?
Speaker 1: I want Nunu.
Speaker 3: I want Nunu.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 1: No, I did get given, um, like, uh charm bracelets what are they called the.
Speaker 2: Ones like friendship bracelet.
Speaker 1: Yeah because I was alone um but I was like drunk and I don't really remember like what the interaction was but I know that she was like oh my god are you with anyone I was like no it's just me and she was like oh my god and then gave me uh bracelets which I think in any other setting I would have found demeaning and ridiculous but You felt safe there. Baby, I was so happy.
Speaker 2: You felt real there.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy. No, I... I'm not kidding. I'm not... It's not unlike me to go to concerts alone. I like... I love going to concerts alone, but.
Speaker 2: Festival is a different story, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, festivals. Also, I notoriously hate festivals. But this is lit because it was only a day. Like, I don't like festivals because I'm like, bitch, you want me? Okay.
Speaker 2: Two days, three days in a row.
Speaker 1: Bus, bus. Another bus.
Speaker 3: Another bus.
Speaker 1: Another charter bus. Another club.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I don't want to do all that. I.
Speaker 2: thought about it more, like, I was like, I didn't belong at Daisy Jane. That wasn't my space to invade. I'm happy you got to experience that. Like, that wasn't a boy.
Speaker 1: There were gay guys there.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I'm straight. It would have been weird as fuck.
Speaker 3: They asked me to play it, but I was like, ooh, out of respect, I was like, I shouldn't. Like, I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Well, you were in a headline.
Speaker 3: I was, I was.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm gonna, like, almost choke up thinking about it. You were supposed to replace Cat's Eye.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I was supposed to replace Chaperone as well. And they caught me. But as I know, the future is bright. I'm playing checkers. Y'all are playing chess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Josiah's been saying, y'all are playing checkers. I'm playing chess.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I'm playing chess.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: It's always good because like the idea of playing chess is like you keep your courts closed.
Speaker 3: Exactly close your chest yeah exactly exactly exactly and it's keto no i know no i know and what you're doing is actually really smart but it's also very dangerous very we should start doing like a pred catcher series thing that's my fucking dream bro the three.
Speaker 1: Of us doing that that's my dream that's my.
Speaker 3: Fucking dream we'd be so bad at it we'd probably lose them all the time and you'd probably start.
Speaker 5: I'd get my ass beat bro no because like yeah it's such a weird moral great uh gray ground or gray area um i was thinking of greyhounds i saw somebody do this parody of uh this is so off topic but somebody was making fun of like nepo babies but that stella lefty oh yeah I always almost say Stella Mae.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is Stella Mae?
Speaker 2: Stella Mae sounds very familiar.
Speaker 3: Are you thinking of Ella Mae?
Speaker 1: No, I know Ella Mae.
Speaker 3: Stella Mae.
Speaker 2: Stella Mae.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is Stella Mae? Oh, Mrs. Mayo.
Speaker 2: We know Mayo. We know Mrs.
Speaker 3: Mayo.
Speaker 2: We know Mayo.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Mrs.
Speaker 2: Mayo.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: It's nice to meet me.
Speaker 2: Hi, Mayo.
Speaker 1: Hi, Mr. Mrs. Mayo. Fucked up last name. There's some fucked up last names.
Speaker 2: I hooked up with someone one time and they pointed to my 40 tattoo on my thigh and said, is that a tub of mayo?
Speaker 3: Oh, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Don't play in my fucking face. It is a 40.
Speaker 3: I could see that, though. It looks like a tub of mayo.
Speaker 2: It could be mayo.
Speaker 4: I wish.
Speaker 3: You do love mayo.
Speaker 2: I love mayo.
Speaker 3: That's how you'd be acting at night, though. You, like, get a big bowl of it and you bring.
Speaker 2: It to me. You're like, look.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, ew, Drew, you're telling me you're eating, like, probably two, three cups.
Speaker 2: Of mayo right now? But it's a really hard decision to make every night because by the time my food is in my room.
Speaker 1: You eat like a stray cat being semi-fed by a middle-class family in 2006.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: Like....
Speaker 2: And did.
Speaker 1: The fact that you cannot eat without falling asleep is just, like, it's normal to get tired after you eat, especially, like.
Speaker 3: If it's dense.
Speaker 2: But to knock out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but to pass out? Anytime I say that to somebody, they're like, oh, he should.
Speaker 2: Like, go to the doctor. And I have. I have so many times. I have so many times. I know, I know, I know. He's, like, the boy who... they couldn't find the cure for yes yes.
Speaker 1: No he's the boy who kept somehow picking the weirdest doctors ever who would lose.
Speaker 2: His blood remember when I got molested by my doctor yeah very weird like not too gorgeous did he text you like in the middle of the night or something yes he just was texting me a bunch of weird creepy.
Speaker 1: Shit yeah do you remember that after.
Speaker 2: Like touching my balls for no reason like he had no right yeah revoke the hippo yeah revoke the hippo take the hippo back revoke mu dang wait mu dang mu dang.
Speaker 3: Is dead by the way Not kidding.
Speaker 2: They ate her. You know the little pygmy hippo?
Speaker 3: The little hippo. The little baby hippo from like two or three years ago.
Speaker 2: It died already?
Speaker 3: What the fuck did they do to it? Because somebody ate it. And then they farted. Guys, Enya said one of the greatest bars of all time.
Speaker 2: Guys, Enya said one of the greatest bars of all time that actually had the whole fucking squad laughing. And I had to do a post-game interview. Bitch, I almost signed up for improv right there. No, literally. The way the room cackled when they heard this, it's not going to come off as funny as it was last night because she was just really in a flow state and we were all bouncing off of each other or bouncing on each other. But we were talking about how the housing market is so bad and, like, everybody in this country is broke. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah. And a recession.
Speaker 3: And you said, yeah, it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Hoes are buying sardines and living in the can.
Speaker 3: People are eating sardines and then living in the can.
Speaker 1: Because those tin houses that they sell on Amazon for like $ 25, 000, bitch. And then you turn into, the craziest part is you turn into the fish, not the fish.
Speaker 3: Well, you're all packed in there.
Speaker 2: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory style. That's how you have to sleep in there.
Speaker 1: But that's how we all like kind of basically choose.
Speaker 3: That is literally y'all the grandparents that are like brain dead like last night i was looking at them in bed and i was like oh like i love you guys yes they are brain dead when i was like i like grapes like that's all she says she says like four times in the movie and that's you oh i feel like that's any and i feel like you're low-key the like the one who's like i'll.
Speaker 2: Go to the chocolate factory to you dude i don't think that's me i'm charlie You're obviously Charlie.
Speaker 1: I think I'm the one who's down to go.
Speaker 3: To the chocolate bar. Maybe I'm the Mad Hatter. Or Willy Wonka.
Speaker 1: Hey, but hopefully that chocolate's got a little something more than sugar in it.
Speaker 2: Not me being Cheshire Cat. Not me being Cheshire Cat.
Speaker 1: I'd be like a drug addict grandma. Cheshire Cat?
Speaker 3: Oh, because you're the happy smiler.
Speaker 2: I'm the happy fucking smiler. You're the happy grinner.
Speaker 4: Aww.
Speaker 2: I'm the happy grinner.
Speaker 3: Smile.
Speaker 2: I'm the happy smiler.
Speaker 3: You don't smile enough. I don't.
Speaker 1: You're the happy singer, too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: Let it eat.
Speaker 2: Save it, save it, save it, save it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Give me something to sing. You don't have to sing.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to sing.
Speaker 1: Remember how mad you singing?
Speaker 2: Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm actually curious.
Speaker 4: No, you get better than that. It's all in the red. It's all in the red.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? Is your voice is deeper. That's one of the eight.
Speaker 2: Ah, sit you, sit you. All right, I'm getting there. No, you don't have to get there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me as much. It's just because I had that fucking osmosis Jones ass disease because of my OCD with like chewing and sounds.
Speaker 3: Osmosis Jones.
Speaker 1: Yes, like the movie where Will Ferrell eats the. You were in your Will Ferrell eating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Will Ferrell's diet in Osmosis Jones.
Speaker 2: Wait, not Will Ferrell. Bill Murray.
Speaker 1: Same fucking difference. Bill Murray.
Speaker 3: You're saying me? Well, he was eating the fucking yolk eggs. Josiah, you ate boiled eggs. You ate boiled.
Speaker 2: Eggs every day for like six months.
Speaker 3: And you would eat it in the car. Confident, charismatic, empathetic.
Speaker 1: He would eat it in the car.
Speaker 2: In like a Tupperware container.
Speaker 1: And he would drive from OC to like middle of LA in the hot summer.
Speaker 3: With all my groceries.
Speaker 1: All your groceries, including eggs that have sat in like a Ziploc bag or a little Tupperware.
Speaker 3: And they were good as fuck.
Speaker 2: And just like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Raw.
Speaker 2: That he would eat them raw.
Speaker 3: Raw.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: No, I was not eating any eggs raw. That's not correct.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying no sauce or like salt and pepper and shit. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. No, just pop them in there raw. Literally boiled eggs.
Speaker 3: Because it's good protein. It's very good bioavailable protein. Some of the best you can get.
Speaker 2: Well, now they all got salmonella.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Um.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of off the eggs right now.
Speaker 1: I know, it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: I think they're tricking us, though, because the lettuce.
Speaker 1: Wait, guys, should we just not vote or do anything for midterms and kind of see where the world can go if the FDA continues to be unfunded?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that idea.
Speaker 3: Everyone's going to die.
Speaker 1: Because we were scared Red 40 was going to be taken away. What if we don't have eggs and stuff?
Speaker 2: They're going to take away the healthy food.
Speaker 1: They start making the Red 40.
Speaker 2: They're going to take away the healthy food. They're going to feed us all the poison and then sell us the cure with Ozimbic.
Speaker 3: It's so textbook. It's literally like, hey, we're the government. And by the way, lettuce and eggs are poison. And it's like, okay, so we can't eat anything healthy.
Speaker 2: Josiah's been saying jackass lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking jackass. That's the best feeling, though. Like, Josh is a jackass.
Speaker 2: Josh is a jackass.
Speaker 3: It's driving me insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Lucas, ugh. I don't find Lucas to.
Speaker 4: Be a jackass.
Speaker 3: Lucas gets me all high, like my neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys just have like a very like little brothers of the family ass relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're always fighting. Lucas and Josh and Josiah are always arguing. Especially Lucas though. And he's been trying it with me recently. Last night he was like really getting on my shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it literally is you, Josie.
Speaker 3: I do my own thing.
Speaker 1: You're the common denominator. You're like an antagonizer for sure. You're the happy antagonizer.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I'm confident.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Josiah is so confident, actually.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm confident and charismatic.
Speaker 3: I would say I'm charismatic. I wouldn't say I'm confident. I'm not confident at all. I wish I was more confident.
Speaker 1: I think you're confident in a lot of aspects. I think you're confident in self and decision making.
Speaker 2: With the way you look, your confidence is just incredible to me. What?
Speaker 1: What? With the way you look here.
Speaker 3: He's saying, like, considering the way you look.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's surprising you're so confident.
Speaker 1: Oh, he finds you to be brave.
Speaker 2: I just would not be as confident as you.
Speaker 3: The way I look is my least confident. I'm like, oh, I'm the monster roaming the street.
Speaker 4: Oh, no.
Speaker 3: Like the barbarian mom, like, under the couch. That's just not true, Jesse.
Speaker 2: That is simply not true. Let's ask the audience.
Speaker 1: Literally everyone.
Speaker 3: Put it down below. You'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: All the happy smilers are going to come out and they're going to smile for you.
Speaker 3: The sad frowners.
Speaker 1: Would you ever cut your hair short and get like a boycott?
Speaker 3: I've thought about it recently.
Speaker 2: On your debut album.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: I'm a boy now.
Speaker 1: That's a little too dramatic because you have such a girlish look. It would really read like.
Speaker 2: You just came out.
Speaker 3: I just came out as straight.
Speaker 1: No, you came out as a lesbian.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, bro.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a beard.
Speaker 4: Ew.
Speaker 2: Ew.
Speaker 1: I'll be a boy forever. I have congestion.
Speaker 3: I'm like Peter Pan.
Speaker 2: And you're like porn.
Speaker 1: Half of it yeah it probably is whatever like this is she's drinking blue it's my shield she's drinking blue well I had to I needed some shields because I feel like I'm around spirits that are kind.
Speaker 2: Of dangerous um monitoring spirits older women just pay attention older women posting on IG posting on Facebook posting on TikTok, they love that goddamn portrait mode on the camera. They love the blurred background.
Speaker 1: Maybe because they're the star.
Speaker 2: In this moment, all eyes are on me.
Speaker 1: And a very rare thing most older women can say that.
Speaker 2: Even on FaceTime. Even on FaceTime, they love the portrait mode. My mom has it on FaceTime. My mom has it on FaceTime, too.
Speaker 1: My mom doesn't have it on.
Speaker 2: Okay. Camera died. The TV glowed. The TV glowed. Or is it glue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the camera exploded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's actually, it might have been broken for real. It might be broken.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing to laugh about in that department.
Speaker 2: We have a huge upgrade. We're using Josh's massive cinema camera.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Josh!
Speaker 2: So the thing is, everybody's going to see this and be like, why have they not been using this fucking camera the whole time? But any conversation we were having before that, like, doesn't matter anymore because.
Speaker 3: Things have changed.
Speaker 2: I recorded.
Speaker 1: What did it frames 20 minutes make?
Speaker 2: I recorded a TikTok in between. I was just like, oh, let me invent, like, a new TikTok trend. So I invented a new TikTok trend and it's where you start with the ugly face and then you go to hi bitch. Also, I'm like completely joking by the way, but The most important part about this story.
Speaker 1: The craziest part about this story is you thinking you're the first person to do this.
Speaker 3: That's the craziest.
Speaker 1: Part of the story.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Because I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure that was a trend. It was.
Speaker 2: It was. But I did, like, the ugly, like, Neanderthal face thing. And then I switched to just regular mode. But when I showed Josiah, Josiah was like, oh, that's a good idea. Like, do the ugly face. And then switched to bold glamour. Bitch, he thought I had bold glamour on. That's how, like.
Speaker 3: I did because you were wearing all that damn makeup.
Speaker 2: I look good.
Speaker 3: Drew's wearing makeup all the time. He wears blush. He wears mascara.
Speaker 1: And I look good. You got so hyped up. You had absolutely nothing to say. I look good. Don't go too crazy feeling yourself now.
Speaker 3: And then Drew tried to get me. He was like, how do I save this? How do I save this? Help me save this. I know, he started actually speaking. Because Drew has been doing that to me. Josh does it to me a bunch. And Anya's... Anya's doing it too. She's done it like once or twice.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Like, with, like, needing help with something a little technological, like with the TV or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm not going to do it for y'all anymore because I'm like, I don't want y'all to turn into Unk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: Because that's how you turn into Unk. You start having, like, younger people do stuff for you with, like, technology. And I'm like, no, no, no. Y'all need to keep learning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know how to save it, but I figured it out.
Speaker 3: You did it. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Like 10 seconds later, you're like, oh, I figured it out. I would have saved 10 seconds of my life had you just did it. See, I would have lost 10 seconds.
Speaker 1: I just think the technological based knowledge I have is more than enough.
Speaker 3: It's going to start getting crazier and crazier.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't want to be a part of that. A part of that. Your phone is going to.
Speaker 3: Be in your teeth. That's what I'm telling you. My phone's going to be in my teeth. Your phone's going to be in your teeth.
Speaker 2: I'm going to derail real quick. Don't forget to just kind of keep an eye on this because this might overheat or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's going to explode too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's hot as fuck.
Speaker 3: Ryan left the group chat recently. One night. And then acted like it was an accident and said that her phone exploded.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. Oh, sorry.
Speaker 3: My phone exploded.
Speaker 2: And then India mud wrestle like right after it was like a hot.
Speaker 1: Everyone got so offended from her saying my phone exploded and they were all getting on her about it. So I said mud wrestle because they were playing dirty.
Speaker 3: Which made no sense. It was just like so out of nowhere. It was like mud wrestle.
Speaker 1: I remember sending it. I'm pretty sure I was in Miami. When that happened, no. Or was this like, I just don't think I was here, but I remember I had just smoked and I looked down and saw that hole back and forth.
Speaker 3: And your first thought was mud wrestle.
Speaker 2: Mud wrestle. The girls are fighting.
Speaker 3: We need to give us some props. We've kept that group chat going for like eight years now.
Speaker 2: I know. It's ebbs and flows.
Speaker 3: And we're still decently active in it.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while it'll pop off when I'm not around, bitch. I am the only person that has kept that fucking group chat alive. If I hadn't been reminding y'all that it's there just by sending little shits here and there.
Speaker 3: Josh too, randomly. Yeah, Josh too.
Speaker 1: I think Josh might be the most active in there, which isn't saying much because it's not an active group chat.
Speaker 3: Lucas is probably the least active in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because he just, he chimes in when shit's already going on, but I don't think he ever wants to like start.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, the conversation.
Speaker 2: But it really gets active when I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Well, I find group chats, like, a bit much. I can't lie.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. And when I'm not there, it gets active.
Speaker 3: The group chat's not a little too much. No, I find group chats in general.
Speaker 1: Well, I have it on Do Not Disturb.
Speaker 2: Well, same.
Speaker 3: But with y'all, it's like, that's family.
Speaker 1: We already did, like, two people. I'm trying to understand you and your weird, like... grammatical mannerisms i don't want to have to involve 18 other hosts who are going to chime in and like i can't tell who's talking to who.
Speaker 3: I feel you too the only group chat i will participate in genuinely is ours yeah because i'm like i don't it's not hard to understand.
Speaker 1: The council though i will say i'm active in that.
Speaker 3: I had a group chat with jd bantz and charlie kirk Are.
Speaker 1: You saying that because I said the council?
Speaker 3: Because I'm talking about my personal council.
Speaker 2: He's the one that released Brat, right?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And it was on Telegram.
Speaker 2: No, Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Do y'all use Telegram a lot?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I actually... If I see Telegram on someone's phone that isn't a foreigner, I'm like, you're up to no good.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It was Telegram.
Speaker 4: 100%.
Speaker 2: It's freaky shit. You are up to no good in so many ways. It's like.
Speaker 3: It's, like, a super, like, encrypted, like, chat app.
Speaker 2: Like, WhatsApp vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But, like, even more, like, they're just always, like, the security is... That's what I feel, like.
Speaker 1: About somebody using Telegram.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, who is he? Well, they use it for shady practices.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, the drug dealing and shit on there, I'm, like, sure. Like, we'll, like, buy the drugs.
Speaker 3: But, like, once it starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's when I'm, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never... I never even thought about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, it gets real freaky on there. When I see it on people's phones, the eyebrows just raise.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I feel like I start to sound... kind of old head but I won't lie I am and have always been pretty vocal about the idea of children should be like not allowed to be on the internet like borderline illegal like I think it should be borderline illegal for like children to have full like the way it becomes like a parental issue within the like judicial system or whatever the fuck if somebody isn't bringing their kid to school is Actually, yeah, same thing should happen if come to find out your kids having full access to the internet and like being groomed.
Speaker 2: Someone is going to make a trillion dollars making a kid internet. I don't know what it's going to look like.
Speaker 1: Somebody actually did.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Or not, they didn't make the money, but somebody literally made, I think as of right now, I haven't done any research on it, but it's like this box you connect to your internet and And it creates a separate, like, Wi-Fi setup for children and coded in is only, like, access to.
Speaker 2: Like Wikipedia articles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like child-friendly based things. Like educational. But it's, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like a leapfrog tablet. I would have been fucking pissed when I was a kid if my mom would have done that. I would have been so mad.
Speaker 2: I would have unplugged it.
Speaker 1: Like, as a teenager, I'd say, fuck you, I should be able to send nudes to this random guy.
Speaker 2: This random 40-year-old.
Speaker 3: I've never spoken to on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like, I don't know the gender of the baby, really. Or the age.
Speaker 3: Well, then the grandma is the baby.
Speaker 1: The grandma is always the baby.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jocelyn became... Why did we say that?
Speaker 1: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: Because the grandma is the baby.
Speaker 4: Always.
Speaker 2: She got.
Speaker 3: She's a victim of AI slop now as well. She's making a cartoon show.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God, dude.
Speaker 3: Someone called the grandma is the baby.
Speaker 1: But that's one of those things that's like... Well, we... We knew that was rotted when we got there.
Speaker 2: Like, Jocelyn.
Speaker 3: Jocelyn?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. Well, someone recently, like, tapped into AI.
Speaker 3: I'm scared she's going to see this.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of like a pleasure. I would fold for her. If she wanted to beat the fuck out of me, I'd be like, this is crazy. I'd bend over. Yeah, I'd be like, you can beat the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: I just don't think he would because I'm like, I would be like, Listen, I would get in her DMs. I'd be like, listen, woman to woman, we have to get FruityTube back up and running because for the first time in my life, I went to go use it and it wasn't working. And I was like, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Oh, wow.
Speaker 2: Where's FruityTube?
Speaker 1: It's like a search engine somebody created that you can type in words for the podcast and it highlights in that.
Speaker 3: That is so good. Whoever made that, like you're going to make a million dollars one day, by the way.
Speaker 1: One day, sadly not here.
Speaker 3: By your mind.
Speaker 1: That's like not a chance.
Speaker 3: That ship has sailed. They should be at MIT.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because we were building the ship, but the ship sailed.
Speaker 2: The ship sunk.
Speaker 1: Well, we had the dates all wrong. Yeah. So we missed the dates.
Speaker 2: The ship sunk.
Speaker 3: The tourism ruined.
Speaker 1: So the ship was in.
Speaker 2: But guys, guys, we're treasure at the bottom of the ocean waiting to be discovered.
Speaker 3: Atlantis, Atlantis.
Speaker 1: Yes. literally understand justin saying this is gonna ruin the world tour because that is how march 2025 the world tour.
Speaker 3: Is over this is gonna ruin the world.
Speaker 1: Tour like listen.
Speaker 3: And the cop being like um so you're schizophrenic like not realizing it's just intimately oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh um what were we.
Speaker 2: Talking about fruity tube jocelyn cabaret oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I would dm her i would say listen woman a woman go to be like why.
Speaker 2: Are you calling me a woman Yeah, she'd be like, I'm a queen.
Speaker 1: And she is. And notice how my head went to bow. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She has such a powerful presence that I would like, probably be shaking i'd probably like to me it's not.
Speaker 1: Even powerful though because i to me i'm like of course she's powerful does she like run baby she owns businesses like actually does um because i would argue to even have the confidence and the de-gaffery to make an ai show shows like yeah you are in a place in your life who's gonna check her who's gonna tell you no and i love that for you like god bless um but i would tell her i'd be like hey you know it's all love If you go to this website, I'm going to link it to you, and you search your name, you will see infinite praises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: So don't let this.
Speaker 3: One comment float to the top. Jocelyn is the queen of Zeus, too. Fuck Natalie Nuna. I don't care about it.
Speaker 2: She's a bum.
Speaker 3: I genuinely think she's a bum and she's a pimp. She's weird. Like, her and Lemuel Plummer, I'm like, y'all are fucking weird people. But Jocelyn, I'm like, she actually is, like, kind of trying to give these girls, like, careers and like you know i can look at people and see i see i see people's intentions in their eyes like i can see it in their heart in their eyes and she's pure-hearted like she might make a check.
Speaker 1: A little bit feels wrong because i'm like oh she's not like powerful as much as like uh i don't know she feels like encanto that's her i mean that movie is about her you know really.
Speaker 3: Is she bruno no no she's she would not natalie natalie nunn is bruno jocelyn's the grandma and the grandma is.
Speaker 1: The baby natalie nunn oh my god you like i remember the confidence of jojo siwa gets into the wrong hand she switched.
Speaker 2: Up again did y'all see natalie nunn she has jojo has a new persona i know oh no i know i know.
Speaker 1: But you know what that's okay i i give the free pass of that behavior until 25.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not 25 yet?
Speaker 2: She's reinventing herself.
Speaker 1: No, dude, she's a jit.
Speaker 3: You know what I was talking about the other day? She's a kid, like, and she's been on TV since she was.
Speaker 1: Like, six.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, ooh, like, I gotta give her a lot of grace.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we always say. We always say that. Poor girl. We're like, girl, like, let her live.
Speaker 3: I wonder, she's with that guy still, right?
Speaker 1: Why didn't we just turn into pop culture's, like, corner? You got one gay guy in the room, you know?
Speaker 3: I'm not gay, though. Drew is gay.
Speaker 2: I'm not gay. Ooh, said that.
Speaker 1: What comes around goes around, goes around, goes around.
Speaker 3: Come back around.
Speaker 1: I'm Justin Timberlake, but my God.
Speaker 3: I mean that album.
Speaker 1: I mean that music. Let's just listen to that music.
Speaker 2: Separate the art from the artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know who hated him?
Speaker 1: That's what I do with Natalie Nunn because actually.
Speaker 3: Natalie Nunn.
Speaker 1: I'm doing what I want.
Speaker 2: That's a good song. I'm doing what I want.
Speaker 1: That is a great song.
Speaker 3: If Nicki came out with that song in 2019, we would have been like, whoa. If that was on Chun-Li, we would have been like, whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go as far as to say- I don't think Nicki could have done what Natalie Nunn did.
Speaker 3: On that song. No, she couldn't have. carefree.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's very like, I don't give a fuck, man.
Speaker 2: It's vulnerability, bro. I've been saying that recently.
Speaker 3: But you could hear it in her voice.
Speaker 1: She wasn't trying to act like she doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: She's such a bum.
Speaker 1: Natalie Nunn? Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's she on about?
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't really keep up. Like, what is she.
Speaker 3: Just running the baddie shit and genuinely, like, ruining these girls' lives.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: She, to me, her and Lemuel Plummer are, like, pimps of, like, this generation. And it's, like, all these girls. And I feel like they're all getting into weird shit. And Natalie is, like, the producer on set who's like, go beat the fuck out of that girl. Which, like, mind you, Jocelyn has done that as well. But it's not as... But it's pure-hearted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, we really can't. We'll beat the fuck out of her and then send her home and be like, get.
Speaker 2: The fuck out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we're going to have to move on because we're really bidding to, like, listen, every soul is lost. We all need a little direction. Who would you be without your map?
Speaker 3: And Jocelyn's sober now. Is Drew your map?
Speaker 1: I just ate and threw up.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you ate and threw up all over. Yeah, she ate it and then.
Speaker 1: She threw it back up.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you say that, Joe?
Speaker 3: One of us did.
Speaker 2: You just ate and threw up.
Speaker 3: I think Anya said it. Drew, do you feel like Drew is your map in life?
Speaker 1: No, map isn't the right word.
Speaker 3: What? Is that a good thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes. To me, Drew is like, you know, in movies when somebody has a map out and it's like in their room, it's like all these pins in it. And it's like, I went here for this, like you're a pin in my map. Like in my head, on my pin, I would have like tiny silver ones for just places I've been. But then where the people I love.
Speaker 3: You'd have like a red one?
Speaker 1: It'd be a red one. Red one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You're my red pill.
Speaker 2: Take the red pill. What if you lit a match inside of a man's gaping butthole?
Speaker 3: Dude, that's what I was saying last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josiah was asking me that very genuinely. What would happen if you dropped it in? And I was saying it's a vacuum inside. No, I think it's a vacuum. So I think the match would go out because there's no oxygen in there.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on whose too because yours is like a black hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's massive.
Speaker 2: It's huge.
Speaker 3: You look inside of it and you get sucked in. I still can't believe.
Speaker 1: Your constipation lifestyle.
Speaker 2: It's really diabolical. When I went to the bathroom just now, it was like, oh, I'm going to go try to go to the restroom. Pebble came out.
Speaker 1: This is so fucked up to say to you, but I am so back to regular that I had an emoji come out of my butt today. I fully just had an emoji come.
Speaker 4: Out of my butt.
Speaker 1: An emoji?
Speaker 2: See, I was really hoping the cottage cheese was rotten so it would like, They kind of regulate me.
Speaker 1: Start pump your guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just have some lettuce, eggs, blueberries. Oh, and then you can have a few outshine popsicles.
Speaker 2: There's food being recalled that have never been recalled before.
Speaker 3: Why did you just say you had an emoji come out of your ass?
Speaker 2: Like the poop emoji. It looks so like emoji-like. Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I thought you were just saying like an emoji. And I was like, okay, bitch, like what do you mean yellow and green and red?
Speaker 2: Drewmoji emoji restaurant.
Speaker 1: It was the crying laughing emoji actually.
Speaker 2: Drewmoji emoji restaurant.
Speaker 3: Emoji restaurant's never going to happen, Drew. Unless you make it happen.
Speaker 1: Can one company out there, just for some reason.
Speaker 2: Please believe in me.
Speaker 1: Invest.
Speaker 3: The bills have been affected.
Speaker 1: Okay, invest is the wrong word because I would insinuate that there's money coming back to you. Maybe the money, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be gone. Oh, baby, there will be a line around the blog. It will be in Melrose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be like a museum of ice cream kind of moment.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Emoji restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. Like in there, there's like the emoji restaurant, but it's not really a restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's going to take months to get a reservation. Okay, we could ask Community.
Speaker 1: Goods to get in on it. Okay, that's our grift. That's our grift.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We use that connect. We beg them. And we're like, not to like sponsor, but they'll make the drinks and then we'll sneak in at the end and be like, oh, there's community goods at the Drew Moji restaurant.
Speaker 2: It opens another location. So the line gets cut in half. I see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they'll be down.
Speaker 3: Well, they open a community goods over in Washington, D.C. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right next to the Tabernacle.
Speaker 1: Did you know that they opened community goods in Orange County, but it turned out that they weren't talking about the coffee shop? The community goods in question was your mother.
Speaker 2: Okay, like what? And she's passed around.
Speaker 3: No, she's not passed around. She's a very respectable Christian woman. She's a God-fearing woman, and she's a good person.
Speaker 1: Also, I feel like we should give context for people who actually live in the real world. Community Goods is a coffee shop in L.A. that, like many coffee shops on the planet right now, have the longest line on the planet. Which, okay, not too much because I can't lie. Again, another proof in my pudding. I love lines. Line culture is always like, I'm satisfied.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm satisfied.
Speaker 2: And that's why you're going to love Emoji Restaurant.
Speaker 1: Because it's going to be lines.
Speaker 2: It's lines around the block. And also it's going to be months to get reservations.
Speaker 1: Months?
Speaker 2: Like people are going to try to get a reservation and they're going to have to book it months out. Maybe even up to six.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I farted. I'm sorry. I can't hold it in.
Speaker 2: No, you can. You can.
Speaker 3: It is very warm in here. And I feel like when I'm warmer, I'm farting more. So maybe cool up the house. Cut off my feet.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I'm pretty sure that.
Speaker 3: There's science.
Speaker 1: There is science to that.
Speaker 3: You're the science.
Speaker 1: The science is I have. I mean, I hate how often we've been talking about poop, but I literally like I get like poop shy when it's too cold. Like I can't be like.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like people who can sit on the toilet butt naked nasty when it's cold.
Speaker 2: Like a Rick James Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Taking a shit butt naked is really, really like.
Speaker 2: Primal. Primal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like eating an orange in the shower.
Speaker 1: Or eating an orange, like, actually at a water river. Oh, my God. There's going to be children who will never see a river because of data centers, mind you.
Speaker 2: Rerouting the water supply.
Speaker 1: They're going to be playing on the pipes along the rocks.
Speaker 3: And I'll be like, I love the pipes. Mommy, can we go play at the pipes today?
Speaker 2: Actually, by the way, by the way, I literally, Glen Rose, Texas, someone who's watching will know what I'm talking about. There was... literal water pipes that we would play at. Like, we would go up to Glen Rose and we'd be like, let's go to the water park. And it was just, like, four or five pipes that we would, like, swim inside and, like, go down rocks.
Speaker 3: It was in Dinosaur Valley.
Speaker 1: Do you know if they were connected to, like, a.
Speaker 2: Sewage?
Speaker 1: Like, a river or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, like, helping the river flow.
Speaker 1: There's, like, river runoff.
Speaker 2: But we were just playing at the pipes.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, but that's still cute. I'm talking... No, no, no, baby. There's no water. It's just the pipes.
Speaker 3: Well, Drew was getting piped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Drew is getting dicked down. Drew, are you late for your dick appointment?
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 3: You're always late for your dick appointment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm late.
Speaker 1: I think if you're somebody who's, like, really keen on jumping, like, cliff jumping and shit like that, I don't want to be in your car.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in your camp either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be around you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like, people who are super, like, like, thrill seekers, like, that bitch, get the fuck away from me.
Speaker 2: It's like that one dude that, like, drove his Tesla off the cliff.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with his family inside. Everybody survived.
Speaker 3: Because it flies?
Speaker 2: It was on the PCH. Yeah, well, Tesla's, they found out Tesla's fly. It was a secret feature Elon Musk put inside.
Speaker 3: Every Tesla in this country.
Speaker 1: It's a monthly subscription, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Guys, I don't have a Tesla anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blow up the Teslas.
Speaker 3: Every Tesla in this country, because I don't know anyone that I care about that has one.
Speaker 2: So that's not true. I am so happy. My Tesla is gone.
Speaker 3: Get a Honda, get a Toyota, get anything but that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because the used car market sucks so bad and like the value of a Tesla is butt fuck because everybody wants to get rid of theirs.
Speaker 3: That's how they save so much money.
Speaker 1: So even if there was a world where they could sell a Tesla for a decent amount to get a used car that isn't going to be a money pit, I'm pretty sure is like minimum if you're lucky in a major city, like 50%. $ 15, 000. And that's still going to be a car that's going to run into issues.
Speaker 2: Horrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're a used car connoisseur. Yeah, my family is like a used car.
Speaker 3: Dude, I ran through like three cars in a minute. And now I have a Honda, so I'm like, thank God. I'll keep my Honda as long as I can. Just wait until you get that Volvo. Oh, I do want a Volvo one day because they're so safe. There hasn't been a death in a Volvo SUV since like 2001.
Speaker 1: Oh, wow.
Speaker 3: They invented the seatbelt and then they didn't trademark it because they were like, well, we want everyone to be able to use this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's so fierce. Guys, I went to my favorite fucking restaurant. It's my favorite place on earth.
Speaker 1: My favorite fucking restaurant.
Speaker 2: Because it's the only place I've been able to eat shrimp without going into anaphylactic shock. And I've done it since getting my like shrimp allergy diagnosis, whatever the fuck it's called. And I've gone back twice and hadn't had an allergic reaction. And I was like, bitch, I'm going to go and get shrimp. I love the shrimp there. I think they changed their shrimp formula or they sourced different shrimp or something. Bitch, I ate one piece. I started itching immediately. Throat itchy really bad. Tongue swelling. One shrimp. And I was like, bitch, I'm so glad I didn't eat the whole basket because like I would have gotten into full blown anaphylactic shock. And it like hit my stomach in a crazy way. Like I didn't have like diarrhea or anything, but like it just like It just felt like I was being poisoned on the inside. It was horrible.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God. um i don't have that issue and i just ate recently at the restaurant you're talking about and it was so good so while you were talking i was daydreaming.
Speaker 2: You could like be like oh drew i'm so sorry that happened to you like i hate that for you like That's such a horrible experience.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay because.
Speaker 1: You know what? You should just be happy for your friends who can consume shrimp while we have some real shrimp.
Speaker 2: Left to eat.
Speaker 1: Because soon we're going to be eating gummy worms.
Speaker 2: The data center's got this shrimp too.
Speaker 3: I can eat shrimp and I choose not to because bitch, that's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 2: Careful. Sorry.
Speaker 1: He's far too upper echelon for shrimp.
Speaker 3: I'm too upper echelon for shrimp.
Speaker 1: No, cleaned shrimp. It's because you're thinking of degenerates who are cooking doo-doo shrimp. No, you got to pull the poop out. Come on.
Speaker 3: I just don't like fishy fishy.
Speaker 1: Fishy fishy.
Speaker 2: Fishy suave. I love seafood. That is good.
Speaker 3: I don't like fishy fishy. I like bok bok. I like chicken. And I like pork. And I like beef. But I do not like fishy fishy. you think I'm gay with all this I don't like fishy fishy I love that's probably why you can't have fishy fishy gay.
Speaker 2: I'm not gay bro I clocked your shit you did clock me you read me the filth gay people can't eat fish I know I know the box I know well that's cause it's illegal Roddy Ricch the box wait was he talking about vaginas in that song.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's actually a good question we'll get into that later should.
Speaker 2: We insert this picture again yeah let's insert this picture.
Speaker 3: Again wait what's insert I need to get in the gym. One time Drew said, I need to go. He was trying to say, I need to go in the gym. But he said, I need to go inside the gym.
Speaker 1: The worst part is we were in the living room at the whole place. And he was like trying to get himself to leave the house because he really needed to go to the gym. I mean, he was like, I just need to go and get inside the gym.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, Drew, that is.
Speaker 2: Inside the gym.
Speaker 3: That I think is the best... flub that you've ever.
Speaker 2: Had josiah says it to me all the time are you.
Speaker 3: Trying to get inside the gym just trying to get inside the gym because even if you said it right inside you're saying you're trying to get inside the gym like why wouldn't you say i need to go.
Speaker 1: To the gym like i'm trying to go to the.
Speaker 2: Gym such that just reminded me i want to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Of the most like vivid memory i guess i can't say that because there are many blank spots in this memory that i claim is vivid And it's actually so uninteresting, but it was just.
Speaker 3: Like a night.
Speaker 2: Cool story, bro. Bitch, I literally, like, I'll start talking about something and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I had a thought.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Actually. I think we all have thoughts, honestly. And we all have hunger. I need to figure out what's the physical activity that's going to get me moving because at Daisy Chain Fields, I.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is Daisy Jane?
Speaker 1: Jackson.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck they named the whole festival after her?
Speaker 2: Backshot's Pollock.
Speaker 1: No, I'm pretty sure Daisy... Backshot's Pollock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just trying to think of it.
Speaker 3: Animal Pollops? Jackson Pollops?
Speaker 2: Backshot's Pollops?
Speaker 3: That sounds like a dream.
Speaker 1: Backshot's Prolapse. Everything means something to me.
Speaker 3: Drew showed me the craziest prolapse video.
Speaker 2: And it was me.
Speaker 3: Can I say that on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: He showed it to me. It was a... Oh, my God. And it was a whole thing unfurling like a fruit roll up. And it makes my eyebrows like, it makes me.
Speaker 2: You know the videos where they like have that like inflatable mesh that they put inside tubes and it pushes all the mud out.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And it's like, and it grows. That's what the prolapse looked like.
Speaker 3: What is going on? If your prolapse is that far out. What is going on? It's time to stop. You got to move on to something else. You can't do anal anymore.
Speaker 2: It is becoming a sin. It is actually a sin at that point. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: When you showed me that video, I was like, okay, so this is why God is smiting.
Speaker 2: This is a sin. When I see gay sex like that, I'm like, oh, this is demonic.
Speaker 3: Even straight. It could be a straight person. I don't care if your ass is prolapse and the prolapse is hanging down to your ankle. Baby, you are done. You're going to die soon. That can't be good. That can't be okay.
Speaker 2: How does it go back up?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Drew.
Speaker 2: Does it retract?
Speaker 3: Because they had it rolled up and they just let it out and they were like, here's my red carpet.
Speaker 2: Like, girl, ew.
Speaker 1: Oh, no. My rectal red carpet.
Speaker 4: Ew.
Speaker 3: How much money would it cost for you to have a prolapse like that?
Speaker 1: Like 25K. In this economy, that's all you're going to ask for, bro.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Think of your fucking hospital bills. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: You don't go to the hospital for a prolapse.
Speaker 3: How do you keep that not infected? How do you know that's going to- It comes back up. Just naturally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like do a Kegel on it.
Speaker 3: That must hurt.
Speaker 2: It probably feels good. If you have a prolapse, please call in. Imagine the air- I wish I had a phone here. Imagine the air hitting your colon, like that's outside.
Speaker 3: Probably feels very good.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Or like imagine someone going up to it and doing this.
Speaker 1: Actually, we have to stop because I'm not kidding. I am not kidding. Within this conversation for the first time, I just actually had the vision of human anatomy and really what a prolapsed anus is. Oh, my God. Please stop.
Speaker 3: I saw Josiah's balls.
Speaker 2: I saw Josiah's balls last night.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Because Drew decides to pull the blanket off of me.
Speaker 2: Because you were being mean as fuck.
Speaker 3: And I'm like sitting there minding my business, twirling my skin down there. And like as anybody would do, because I'm like, I'm going to bed. I'm getting comfortable with myself. I'm meshing inside my body.
Speaker 2: You're jerking off in front of me and Enya.
Speaker 3: I have my thumb up my butt.
Speaker 2: You're meshing with your body?
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, becoming one with everything. And then Drew pulls the blanket off me and I'm like.
Speaker 1: He was grounding himself. I was.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's real. I remember one time Orion and I, when we were staying together in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Playing with those pubes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't remember which one of us. Girl. Oh, no. Oh, no.
Speaker 2: Please, no. Don't say.
Speaker 1: Oh, no.
Speaker 3: Oh, no.
Speaker 2: What is that from?
Speaker 3: That's from my rap verse. Oh no, I gotta run real fast.
Speaker 1: Oh no. Oh no.
Speaker 2: Can you do your scream like that?
Speaker 3: I have to finish this.
Speaker 1: Orion was doing her makeup because she was going to leave early for this event. And I was sitting on the bed right next to her. And she was in front of a mirror, like crisscross applesauce naked with a robot. And she was literally playing with her fucking pews.
Speaker 2: And you were in bed playing with your pews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But like that was, I remember.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 1: I remember. But that dream, that dream, that was only such a fond memory because that was, that was so long ago at this point.
Speaker 2: Remember when y'all cried in bed next to each other?
Speaker 1: Yes, but the memory I'm thinking of is literally like 2021, which I'm like, that was five years ago. Guys, as you can tell, Drew and I just woke up. We just woke up.
Speaker 2: We have arrived.
Speaker 3: Remember when we all hugged?
Speaker 1: When? Like, I feel like we hug often.
Speaker 2: Dude, Josiah, you scare me, bro.
Speaker 3: Drew, is it Josh? No, Josh started calling me an experiment last night.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: Why is she laughing so damn hard?
Speaker 2: You're the experiment, bro.
Speaker 3: I'm not an experiment. I'm a human. By the way, anyone who's listening, if you know me and you think I'm an experiment. I'm a human.
Speaker 1: I have healing.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I am a human.
Speaker 2: I'm a human.
Speaker 3: What about eight inches and thick?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: What about eight inches and thick?
Speaker 2: Come find out.
Speaker 3: Come find out. Come find out. You want me to do my scream?
Speaker 2: Wait, let me record.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, I have a session tomorrow. I can't.
Speaker 2: Can you do it one more time? No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Unless you want to.
Speaker 3: That's like the video of the mom with the kid who she's like, wait, cry, cry. You're putting too much at the camera. And he's like, no, I'm actually crying though, mom.
Speaker 1: No, he goes like this. He tries to like listen to her. And he goes like this. She's like, no, no, no. No, no, no. Hand here.
Speaker 3: Hand here.
Speaker 1: Don't cover your mouth. Don't cover your mouth. Aw. Drew, just do the head motion. Ah! I was going to say you didn't need to do it again. We have the audio recording, so we could have just had it lip sync.
Speaker 3: But I did it again. And again and again and again.
Speaker 2: Again and again and again and again.
Speaker 3: Well, y'all asked me if I could do a prank call on the pod today. Do you want me to prank call? Oh, my God, yes. I'm prank calling Prada.
Speaker 1: Because it's actually 8,000 degrees in here.
Speaker 2: I was going to say Prada is the one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Prada.
Speaker 3: So classy. They can put all the classy music they want to on it. You still have long wait times.
Speaker 1: Well, you're calling after hours right now. Thank you for calling Prada Client Service. Ms. Malwala, how can I assist you?
Speaker 3: Hi, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm well, thank you. How are you?
Speaker 3: I am good. Thanks so much for asking. Actually, I'm calling because I have a question about store policy, and I was wondering if maybe you could help me out with that.
Speaker 1: Sure, what's your inquiry?
Speaker 3: Okay, so if I'm going into the store, I'm in Los Angeles, so there's a few locations in Southern California, I think. If I want to go in and I want to eat on the shoes and bite on them, if I want to eat the shoes, can I go in and can I do that?
Speaker 1: Because I want to taste before. Let me think about that for a moment.
Speaker 3: Say, because I want to taste it before. Yeah, it's like kind of a try before you buy taste test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I totally understand. Just let me think.
Speaker 3: The most understanding person I've ever got. Does she know what I said?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else i could answer for you oh.
Speaker 3: Okay well if i if i purchase them then i can right just like not before i purchase them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. Whatever you purchase, you can do whatever you'd like with since you own it. Is there anything else that I could assist with?
Speaker 3: I think maybe. Well, thank you so much for calling Prada. Oh, she was like.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they've been trained. They've literally been trained.
Speaker 3: I changed their rules.
Speaker 2: No, Josiah actually fundamentally changed a call center's rule because all of these designer stores use the same call center rules. And they have, like, a warning about Josiah calling to ask to eat the shoes.
Speaker 3: Coach doesn't because they're bums.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Coach. We are located on the seventh floor across from Apple. Okay.
Speaker 1: Our store hours are Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Speaker 2: And 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Speaker 1: On Sundays.
Speaker 2: Not too much.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing that against the Coach Topia's.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. I'm getting in on it. I'm getting in on it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Coach at the Beverly Center. This is Laura.
Speaker 3: How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hi.
Speaker 3: How can I help you? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: This is Coach, right? At Beverly Center?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. I bought a gift for my friend a couple of days ago at your store. It was like a purse, like a bag. And her birthday's coming up tomorrow, but. I hadn't opened it. It just kind of sat in the bag in my house and I opened it today and I realized that there is like a massive, almost like a bite mark taken out of the purse, like a chunk missing. And I don't, I just am calling because I'm like, what the hell? Like, I've never seen that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Well, you said you bought it a few days ago?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: And I still have the receipt and everything. I just am like, it's crazy. It's like huge. It looks like a horse bite, like the size of a horse.
Speaker 2: Are they shipped on horse carriage?
Speaker 1: That does not sound right at all.
Speaker 2: Are they shipped on horse carriage?
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome to bring in the product with the proof of purchase and we can take a look at it for you.
Speaker 2: Are they shipped by horse carriage?
Speaker 1: See if we can swap the.
Speaker 2: Bag out for a different copy of the same item.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately, there's nothing I can do over the phone, but I would suggest definitely bring it in to us.
Speaker 3: We can see if we can swap it out for you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, that would be incredible. What time are y'all open till today?
Speaker 1: We're open until eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And is there like manager on site right now or no?
Speaker 1: There's always a manager on site.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Well then I guess I'll just bring it. What time y'all open tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean, you've never, this has never happened, right? This is like very strange.
Speaker 1: It's definitely the way you're describing it. I have never heard of anything like that happening before.
Speaker 3: I know. I could not believe it when I opened the box. I was like, that's, I think that's a massive bite taken out of the purse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I absolutely want to see that. If you'll bring in the product to the room, Virgin, we can definitely get it taken care of for you.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be in tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I will not be, but my other managers will be on site to absolutely help you out as well. All right.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take a picture, too, so you don't miss out.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sorry that happened. Hopefully, we'll be able to get it solved for you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, I.
Speaker 3: Also, I did... I took the bite out of the bag.
Speaker 1: It was me. Well, that's... if it was you unfortunately there's nothing we can do about the the uh the damage.
Speaker 3: Well i well maybe we just keep this between us you're not going to be in tomorrow so i'll just bring it in and see what they can do i just wanted to get it off my chest i'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Poor no worries we'll just bring the product in with the proof of purchase and we'll see what we can get.
Speaker 3: Done for you okay well thank you so much what was your name again.
Speaker 1: Clock it.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, lovely talking to you. Have a good night.
Speaker 2: Bye, you too.
Speaker 3: She was great, and she's keeping it.
Speaker 2: We're thick as thieves. We're thick as thieves. She's fierce.
Speaker 3: Bleep her name out.
Speaker 1: That was making me sweat.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I feel sick.
Speaker 1: If somehow this comes across to.
Speaker 2: You, girl. You're a real-ass bitch.
Speaker 3: You're a real-ass fuck.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: There's been people who've come up to y'all and been like, so I was working at the place that got called.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I've said it on the podcast. I was having dinner in New York, and somebody came up.
Speaker 3: I called Nordstrom again asking if I could eat the shoes, and they literally said, is this Josiah? And I was like, I think I just hung up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the issue is you tell people your name and you call from your number.
Speaker 3: Because they're not going to pick up an unknown number.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I love calling the hotels. And also, I don't give a fuck. What are they going to do? Track me down? Oh, call the police on me because I'm prank calling you.
Speaker 1: Calling Chateau and telling them you're going to get in the pool is so good.
Speaker 2: Because they're so fucking rude.
Speaker 1: They're so rude.
Speaker 2: We call the Chateau Marmont and we're just like, we're just going to go swimming right now. How do I get in the pool? Yeah, I want to just go swimming. And they're like, what?
Speaker 3: And they're like, are you staying here?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no. All right. I just want to swim.
Speaker 3: I just want to get in the pool.
Speaker 2: And they get so pissed.
Speaker 3: Also, I love calling hotels and trying to negotiate the rates as well. And be like, well, let's get that down to like 50 a night and I'm going to come there right now. Okay, I'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: And they're like, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: We're asking them, do you do hourly? They get very angry because I think they think like prostituting. All right, Drew's fell asleep.
Speaker 1: He's passing out because it's like a sauna in here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go back there. Or do you guys just want to do media? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Media of the week.
Speaker 1: Eek, eek. I just looked at Drew's phone so crazy.
Speaker 3: Media of the week.
Speaker 2: You were like Beyonce looking at Jay-Z's phone at the basketball game. There's people who be looking at phones. I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Is that people who look at phones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, mind your fucking business.
Speaker 2: My media is Under Your Spell by Desire, Bernadette Frost Children, and Pink and Blue by Hannah Diamond.
Speaker 1: And?
Speaker 2: Josiah. Or Josie.
Speaker 1: Josie's someone I never knew.
Speaker 3: Thank you, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, of course. Duh, I've already said that three times. Oh, have you? Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: My media is someone I never knew by this new artist, Josie, who's, like, very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, so, I don't know. Everybody look into him. And then also the Emperor's New Groove.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a great rewatch.
Speaker 3: And also Wife Swap. Like, old episodes of Wife Swap we've been watching. Crazy.
Speaker 1: So insane.
Speaker 2: Insane.
Speaker 1: Really, really great. Like, that's when those kind of series, to me, I'm like, this borders documentarian-style media.
Speaker 3: Also, Raven Linnaeus' new album.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God.
Speaker 3: You probably already said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say it, like, every week.
Speaker 3: It's, like, all I've been listening to.
Speaker 1: It's too good.
Speaker 2: And....
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really have any, like, crazy media. Yeah, I haven't been, like, watching anything.
Speaker 2: You were watching something when I came upstairs. I just watched Spongebob and stuff.
Speaker 1: Mommy Dearest?
Speaker 2: Was it Mommy Dearest?
Speaker 1: I watched Mommy Dearest recently.
Speaker 3: A Woman Under the Influence. Watch that.
Speaker 2: I watched that recently.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. Oh, I know, I know, I know. Gina Rollins, what a great actress. Rest in peace. Also, Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton.
Speaker 4: Aw.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, baby.
Speaker 1: Hard Candy Christmas. clocking that's gonna be a hard lesson like actually i listened i listened to it when i found out it made me so sad okay well guys be safe be love be laughter.
Speaker 2: Um you are the universe encounter or perceiving itself oh your.
Speaker 1: Knee skin is wrapped around the tip of your knee like a fucking uncircumcised penis.
Speaker 3: Be confident be charismatic.
Speaker 2: Also i am so sorry i had my nasty hairy legs showing this whole time i always get insecure about that
Speaker 1: Thank you.