Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, information, overload, hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. In a minute, we're going to get full, complete analysis. You know, the idea that some people, oh my gosh, the over thinking of what has happened in this election in New York City and New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Virginia is ridiculous to me. Now, I'm a big believer. I think one of the biggest mistakes the Democrats made after twenty twenty four is there was no reflection, no introspection, no course correction. I'm willing to learn after every election, you know, maybe what things Republicans need to focus on. And I just hear some of this analysis and it's asinine. You know, New York City was always going to be going blue. There was no chance. You know, it's an eight to one advantage Democrats over Republicans. In New Jersey. It's just shy of a million more registered Democrats than Republicans. You know, you say, well, Glenn Youngkin was elected. You know in twenty one. Twenty one was like the perfect storm. You had the perfect candidate in Glenn Youngkin. He is a strong candidate and the perfect issue loud in County DEI woke schools and it just resonated.
Speaker 2: And he barely won.
Speaker 1: He bought by like two points, and it was the upset of all upsets. And I'll be very frank, I'm a little disappointed in win some seeries that I did not think she ran a strong campaign. And to be honest, I think I put Youngkin on campaigning for her more than win some series because I felt like she wasn't she wasn't strong on the stump, strong enough. In the case of New Jersey, I look at New Jersey and I said, wow, some of these polls are close. Not one had him leading, but that had it, you know, within a one point, racing some poles for a period. And I'm like, okay, we got a shot here, but it's only a shot. I knew it was only a shot. I was honest with you. I'd never get pollyannish. I always tell you the truth. And but even in New Jersey, you know, I in the last three years they lost a quarter of a million people leaving the state. They have migrated out in New Jersey. Well, that would have made all the difference because I can pretty much guarantee you ninety eight percent of those people that left are likely the ones that would have voted Republican and been enthusiastic for Jack Chidarelli. I feel bad for Jack, but it is what it is. Migration is now playing a major part. Wait till the twenty thirty census. And you know, you know Marxist COMMI you know Mamdani in New York. It's not a surprise to me that city is so hardcore radical left. Does it really surprise you?
Speaker 2: But you know so.
Speaker 1: I kind of took Frank Sinatra's hit song New York New York. I changed the lyrics. I can't sing, but my friend Joe Pegs, the great Joe Pegs can. And well here's what we put together. If you missed it earlier, start spreading the news.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving today. Don't want to be a part of it. Hi, tax New York, these men donny Blues. I'm making me leave right to the very heart of it. Bye bye, New York. I want to wake up in a city without bad crime.
Speaker 4: And fine, there's nowhere to see.
Speaker 3: And no chucking. These little town blues they pulled me away I'll make up brand new start event outside New York.
Speaker 4: If I can make it their.
Speaker 5: Same money.
Speaker 3: Everywhere.
Speaker 4: Good Bye, if you knew New York, New York, screw you, dow Yor I wanna wake up in a city with DOMANDONI and find out payload, taxays, no crime all day.
Speaker 3: Believe that our love.
Speaker 5: Reinalds go way.
Speaker 4: These big city blues.
Speaker 1: Hi John McLachlan, the MacLachlan and an associates group, the great Joe Pegg singing Goodbye New York, New York.
Speaker 2: Oh what'd you think?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I listened to you talking about you know, F and I advice and analysts who don't know what they're talking about giving bad advice. And the President's been getting bad advice before this and after this from people who really don't make a living out of doing this. But you know, I mean, the textbook example of how to win as a Trump Republican happened in Nassau County last night. I mean Bruce Blakeman, which is right next door Nassau County. They have one hundred and ten thousand more Democrats out of their million voters. You know the area you grew up there, and the Republicans swept everything Trump endorsed them. Bruce Blakeman has cut taxes, He's hired hundred of them more law enforcement officers, he works with ice. He's got a couple thousand bad people in his jails and they you know, I mean, he even banned transgender guys from playing with girls in county parks. And you have, you have a perfect example of how to get Trump voters out yesterday in New York, right next door to New York City. And it's running on the issues, it's having a message. And that's what Joe Cairo and the Republicans did in Nassau County, and that's what Bruce Blakeman did, and they won from top to bottom.
Speaker 5: And in New.
Speaker 6: Jersey, they left hundreds of thousand of Trump voters home. We got almost two million votes in New Jersey last year, and they didn't come back out. And the same thing happened in Virginia and in two thousand I'm an old timer. In two thousand and.
Speaker 1: One, we will tell you somebody made a decision in New Jersey not to involve Trump in that race. Nobody because they weren't. They didn't bring him in. You know, I think the endorsement was like back in May, it was like, you know, you know, yeah, okay, I'll support the Republican and then they moved on. They never asked for any help or any support from the President or the White House, and I believe they probably made or had the assumption that that might hurt them. But by the way, Bruce Blakeman's a rock star. He'd be a great governor in New York one day. In my opinion, he'd be you know, he could clean up New York City, but he doesn't live there. He's a great, you know, county executive. I'm very fond of him, and the people around him are phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, you I mean for Bruce, I mean we got through this election. We ran against the Hulke Mndamie Democrats. I mean Governor huckel Is. She's doing a terrible job in New.
Speaker 5: York and he needs.
Speaker 6: The key thing is Bruce Blakeman wins. And Bruce, we need to win in New York and we need to rebuild the Republican Party in New York City, and we need to win in New York State. And we ran Mandami had a sixty nine unfearable in our last Paul on October twenty first in Nassau County, I mean we.
Speaker 2: Ran against how did Suffolk County do?
Speaker 6: Suffolk County was find the county executive was not up. The Republican DA was running unopposed in Nasau County, and Donnelly, the Republican district Attorney, ran against Castle's bales. That's how she got elected four years ago. And she's tough on She's the law and order, tough on crime. She got re elected with Bruce virtually the same vote. I mean, we made no apologies and in fact, I'll tell you what was great about Nassau County was President Trump came into the Ryder Cup. Remember we had a rally there last year.
Speaker 5: Was great.
Speaker 6: He won the county even though it's a Democrat registration county. He came to the Ryder Cup and Bruce. You know, it was in Nassau County and Bruce hosted him. The President brought his granddaughter. Fans loved them. They were channing USA, USA, you know these I mean, we brought our people back out. In fact, yesterday there was more Republicans who voted in the early vote and absentees and in person on election day than actual Democrats. We took it to the Democrats. We basically we ran a contrast campaign and it was a textbook of how to win. And that's what we used to do in Virginia when I worked for Governor Gilmour in two thousand and one.
Speaker 5: Woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the entire population of Virginia, especially Northern Virginia, is dramatically shifted as hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of DC bureaucrats, as the bureaucracy has gotten bigger over the last decades, have moved into northern Virginia and they've turned that in as far as I'm concerned, into a blue states. Everyone likes to say purple. I don't believe it's purple. I think the anomaly was Glenn Youngkin, and it was you know, it couldn't have been better timing and a better person in a better candidate than Lenn Youngkin. That was the That was the outlier. That is not and the exception. That's not the norm.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: You know, By the way, if you look at all those states last night, California, if you look at New Jersey, if you look at New York, if you look at Virginia. Donald Trump lost all of those states three separate times.
Speaker 2: Okay, he didn't win any of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we by the way, the strategy last year for Donald Trump was to improve our popular vote in those states. We almost had a shot. At New Jersey. We only lost by six and if we were tiring.
Speaker 1: That losing by six is, granted, is better than losing by sixteen like he did in twenty sixteen. But you know, we have a major, you know other problem that's happening in these blue states, and that is mass migration. I mean New Jersey lost to you know, nearly a quarter of a million people have left the state in the last three years.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 1: You know, let me, I would argue probably ninety five percent of those people. You know what, if they stayed, they would have been high propensity Republican voters.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's true. But I tell you, we still have to win in these states. And I look, I grew up.
Speaker 1: You know what, we really don't. We proved that in the last election. We don't have to win. We have to win congressional races and jerry mandering is hurt Republicans and now we're finally fighting back. I don't care what Gavin does. Uh my free state of Florida. They're getting into the jerry Mandarin game, as is a number of other red states and Democrats. They're jerry mandered to death. They've mastered the art. We're going to catch up and beat them.
Speaker 6: Well. I will tell you this that we would not have won the popular vote with Donald Trump last year if we did not do better in New Jersey and in.
Speaker 5: New York.
Speaker 6: I mean we The games we made in New Jersey and New York allowed us to get the fifty percent in the national popular vote.
Speaker 1: And I don't disagree with I don't disagree with that. But Joe, you know you're also running against an a minisministration that was the biggest failure of all time, and Donald Trump had been treated so horribly. The American people had had it and Independence had had it too. Look, I'm not disagreeing. I agree with you of analysis completely, especially on Bruce Blakeman Nassau County. How to run successfully as a Trump Maga conservative. I think there is a path that needs to be studied and duplicated. But I do think that there are places that are loss causes, and I think New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and California the top four.
Speaker 2: Tell me if I'm.
Speaker 6: Wrong, Well, I'll tell you what you're wrong about is is you just repeated to me the message that we had last year against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that they were the worst She was the worst president in the history of the United States. That was what Donald Trump said, and that's what we encouraged in the campaign. That was our strategy. And to run a contrast campaign against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris allowed Donald Trump to raise his job approval and raise his favorable rating. What we have right now is no message that we need to really get back to having a message. We need to also. I mean, the guy's done amazing things this administration, what they've done with Susie Wilds, what they've done with the getting things done his cabinet, you know, the tax cuts past, the inflation's getting back in check. But we need a message to sell them. The message is this president puts America first. He puts America first before anything else, and he puts the Americans, the American taxpayers, the hard workers, puts them first.
Speaker 5: And that's how we're going to reduce inflation.
Speaker 6: That's how we're going to grow the economy. And we need to get back to those basics. And people like who are trying to put stand their engine, like Jerome Powell at the Federal.
Speaker 1: Reserve, by the way, he's gone in May, and Trump already between Trulyan's and new manufacturing energy dominance and the jobs and the money that is going to be brought in the largest tax cuts in history, we're going to have economic growth. I believe a year from now everything's going to be very, very different because the President already put those pieces in place. He's been talking about the economy all day. Look, John, I'm out of time. Did you like the song or no? It's kind of funny right now.
Speaker 6: I'm still here fighting it and you are in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like it. You know, my friends in New York don't love me right now. Oh listen, I feel bad. You want me to cry with you, or you know, try and make you laugh a little bit and put a smile on your face. Anyway, John McLachlin, McLoughlin and associates. Thank you, sir. I quickbreak right back. We'll continue straight ahead. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. All right, let's get to our busy phones here. So many of you have been so patient. Chris in tennesse see No not Chris, John and Florida, my free state.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I am good, shun And I just want to say at the outset that I politically with just about everything you say except the God thing. Let me ask you this, So.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, does that mean you don't believe in God? You're a nighteist?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 2: I Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 5: I want to ask you the questions first.
Speaker 2: All right, you asked me a question, and I'll ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, there you go, Thank you, sir. Okay. The natural disaster is the hurricanes, tidalways, earthquakes, tornados, the recent flooding in Texas that dround dozens of Christian girls. Is this the handiwork of some God that cares about you? How about all the stillborn dead babies, the babies born blind and without limbs, kids with cancer? Why does your God love to bombard Earth and the moon and just about everything else out there with huge asteroids and meteorites. What's going on there? Is that the handiwork of your loving God.
Speaker 1: John Well, first of all, I don't sit here and begin to tell you that I know the majesty of God and the mystery of God and the will of God, because I don't, and I'm not going to proclaim that I do.
Speaker 2: Just the opposite.
Speaker 1: I think that our God is a loving God, and I think there is a purpose. But I also believe the other side of it, which is human beings are fallen beings, and in the in our fallen condition, I believe that through one man's sin and evil came into the world, and through salvation we find our path back to God. And you know, but but God has always been a mystery, you know. It's it's the age old question why the bad things happen to good people? And I wish I could give you a better answer than that, I honestly can't. However, with all my heart, mind, body and soul, I do believe that there is a reason, a purpose, and a plan that far transcends any any ability. We as human beings have to know that. That's that's my heartfelt belief. Now my question for you, so you're an atheist, you believe we do know through science that we have universes within universes within universes within universes, and we keep discovering new universes all the time. And you have the sun and the stars and the ocean and plant life and human life and animal life, and you know it's just it is a mystery and a majesty unto itself. To be an atheist, I would argue, you have to believe if you believe that, you know, somehow all of that came together and we had a big bang, but there was not a creator. And it raises a question that you have to answer as an atheist, and that is and I would argue, you believe something can come from nothing, because otherwise, where did the energy come to that created this perfect solar system within solar systems within solar systems?
Speaker 2: Can you explain that?
Speaker 1: Because you're telling me that something can come from nothing, and that seems far less believable than the idea that we have an almighty creator that created all of this.
Speaker 2: Your chance, go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, Sean, But you're just getting back to.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I answered your question directly answered my question.
Speaker 5: Let me speak, who created God? Then God must have been eternal, always there, right, So you can't hit me with it.
Speaker 2: Well, God answered Moses.
Speaker 1: Moses asked the question right, and he said, who should I say sent me?
Speaker 2: I am sent you.
Speaker 1: Now that in that statement, that is predicated, and I believe, always was, always has been, always will be. Now what does that mean? That is not a concept that human mind can wrap its arms around. But if you're telling me that what I describe to you universes within universes within universes, that you're telling me as an atheist, you believe it can come from nothing, that's what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, Sean Sean. Yes, some particles look into quantum physics.
Speaker 1: Where did they come from? Where did the particles come from?
Speaker 5: Nobody knows. Nobody knows, but they do just spontaneously.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then we're just at a crossroads. You know, you you can't. You're believing that something can come from nothing. The difference between your belief system and my belief system is that something came from a mysterious that it's I believe in an afterlife we will know from a God, all powerful, ever present, ever living, that created everything, and that it's not in this in this present form and on earth, we're just not designed to know, but I will tell you this. I believe human beings are of mind, body, and spirit. And I can tell you in my stillness, in my quietness, in moments of prayer, that I I can feel that side of myself that is not myself. And I believe that God created every human being with a purpose the word from the Latin education to bring forth from within. I believe that God gave everyone a purpose. But you're telling me you believe that something can come from nothing. That is far less believable than the concept that there is an almighty you know, all powerful, always has been, always will be God that is a creator.
Speaker 2: So that's my belief system.
Speaker 1: But you can't explain quantum particles to me without you answering where did the quantum particles come from?
Speaker 5: Sean, So your God created these babies with cancer and no limbs.
Speaker 1: Where did the quantum particles come from? Stay focused?
Speaker 5: He created them for a purpose? Right, Well, I told you nobody knows where they came from.
Speaker 1: That okay, So to go back to your position, you believe there's no God, then you have to believe there's no other option than to believe that.
Speaker 2: You think something can just come from nothing.
Speaker 5: We don't know, Sean, we just don't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's what you're saying. You're saying you you have to to be an atheist, you have to believe something can come from nothing. And I think that is far less plausible than a belief in an almighty creator.
Speaker 5: I believe that your God is pure evil for creating deformed babies.
Speaker 1: Well, you can judge God all you want, but you don't know a thing about them. You don't even have the curiosity. I I far more respect your call in the sense intellectually if you are agnostic that you have an open mind that there might be a God, you just don't understand it, and you're you know, you're willing to have a more open mind to it. But to be an atheist, you are hardcore. You believe something can come from nothing. There are no quantum particles because nothing can come from nothing.
Speaker 2: Sure, but there is.
Speaker 1: Something that can come from something that we don't intimately know the knowledge of, nor are we designed. I believe like animals have no know don't have a consciousness of their existence, but we do. That separates us from the animals.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, do you know if you do something wrong to somebody? You ever feel guilty?
Speaker 5: I don't do things wrong to people.
Speaker 2: So no, never, you've never done anything. You admit you're perfect. You've never done anything wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, when I was a kid, maybe I snacked my sister.
Speaker 2: Now what about it? As an adult?
Speaker 1: Did you ever snap at somebody and say you're and regret it and have a temper and be mean?
Speaker 2: Do you ever do that?
Speaker 5: Sean? I am comed?
Speaker 1: Did you ever come on, answer the question? Did you ever snap at somebody and be mean to somebody?
Speaker 5: I'm compelled to snap at you because your religious cult screams.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to snap at me? But you so you're you're angry? Now does it ever bother you? Does your conscience ever say, you know what, I shouldn't have been such a jerk to that person?
Speaker 2: Does that ever happen to you?
Speaker 5: No, because I was really never a jerk. I actually responded.
Speaker 1: To Okay, so you're the only perfect person walking on earth. Okay, all right, Well you keep believing something can come from nothing. I want you to go home. I'm going to give you a homework assignment. Ask yourself, where did the quantum particles come from? Because the if you take it to its bear tax. You're telling this audience on seven hundred and fifty plus stations that you think something can come from nothing. I don't believe that, all right, but I do appreciate you listening, and I appreciate your call, and you can go be pissed off at me for the rest of the day. Mike and Colorado. Next on the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 7: Show, I'm well, how are you doing. Thanks for taking my call. Try to be fast. I called to talk about the difference between pasta sauce and gravy. But that gentleman that just called, let's all.
Speaker 5: Pray for him.
Speaker 7: And everyone thanks you for everything you're do and you should be thanked. It's righteous, but you should also be thanks for giving thanks for your bold evangelization, because there's not enough of that in this world, and you do it so well and so bravely. I'm praying you come back to our Catholic Church with Linda Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, the only problem I have with the Catholic Church is its foundation and the institutionalized corruption, and I feel that it was all covered up, and I believe the Catholic Mass is beautiful. I go to a church that actually celebrates a mass. But the fact that on the parish level, the priest's level, the bishop level, the cardinal level, all the way to Rome, they knew and they didn't weed out evil that was like growing like a cancer in their church. And to this day they still cover up a lot of it. And I just can't be a part of that.
Speaker 7: But if my mother gets cancer, if my wife gets cancer, I'm I'm not cutting up, cutting them out of my life. And certainly there's cancer in our society everywhere. But the reason for my call was Linda said, it's past the source or past the grave, and you recognize it as a good Catholic boy, firmly yourself helped that grace to do my penents, mend my life, and no more an try silver player pasta sauce I used to make. I'm half Sicilian, my wife's half Italian. I used to make red sauce whether it was marinera. And it's not money nod. There's no dan marinara.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's how my husband says it.
Speaker 5: There is no deal.
Speaker 2: The whole family is a mass, trust me.
Speaker 8: He says, got a mud and mony nod and my in law is all they all say I'm Sicilian too, so you know, but.
Speaker 2: My myers Irish? Are you talking about you?
Speaker 8: Bro? I'm Irish and Sicilian. I'm sorry. Were you on the ancestry board and I didn't know it?
Speaker 2: What's going on? No?
Speaker 1: I am one hundred percent Irish. I'm not anyway. Will you let the poola talk?
Speaker 8: He was talking to me, but go ahead, listen.
Speaker 2: He likes pasta sauce.
Speaker 8: My kind of guy.
Speaker 7: I would every Sunday Boone's or marin Era, and I get omitting the bottle at the end of a word like spaghette or persu But calling pasta sauce gravy is erroneous as calling barbecue sauce barbecue gris.
Speaker 1: It's like right out of The Godfather. That's where she got that from. She's you know.
Speaker 2: Movies, I say sauce. I did not watch mob movies. Bro.
Speaker 8: I watch Rocky Bravedfather.
Speaker 2: Are you I've seen me watch it?
Speaker 8: I saw what's the one goes to Italy.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm making the gravy. But a little sausage you know what makes Oh yeah, you're Irish.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 2: He's got to go back to meat and potatoes gravy.
Speaker 7: Is fat and flower and drippings. And I know this magnights on of your your base listeners. But the durffings are the brown bits of meat. I make biscuits and gravy. I make turkey gravy. But I make spaghetti sauce sauce, so.
Speaker 8: You get no argument from me the time.
Speaker 1: But spaghetti sauce not sweet. By the way, have you tried silver palapasta sauce.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm gonna do times at a premium. So we 's jar pasta sauce nowadays. And I will, at your best be trying silver player pot the sauce.
Speaker 1: We get a free plug for why listen, man, He's the caller of the day in my opinion, Oh, I love you like anybody that sucks up to Linda Coller of the day. You're sucking up to Linda, or you suck up to Katie, or you suck up to everybody you know.
Speaker 8: So is everyone sucking up to you because you're Sean? It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't need I don't need him. I need uttering.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not stuttering at all. I love my audience. They can say whatever they want to me, Oh, I did. I think I did piss off the atheist guy. I don't like, Oh, please, he came in pissed off.
Speaker 2: You're fine. He did come and pissed off he did.
Speaker 8: He came in hot.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, listen, it's an age old question about you know, why again, which came first having good people?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I wish, I wish I could give a better, more spiritual answer. I don't know the mind of God. I know in my heart and in my mind and in my soul and where mind, body and soul were. I try to take good care of my body. I try, and you know, take good care of my mind, and I try to nourish my spiritual life as well. And through that I do that through prayer and quiet time. And you know, some nights I just stick quietly and you know, or walk to the beach and I'll just listen to the ocean.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap things up for today.
Speaker 1: We have full analysis of last night and what it means going forward. But more importantly, uh, we are going to look at what is going to happen to this economy, what's going to happen with the shutdown, with the Democrats are demanding yet still and they don't care who gets hurt by it. Speaker Johnson Lindsey Graham Tonight, Ted Cruz Tonight, Howard Luttnik Tonight also will have a follow up to Jesse Waters interview with Erica Kirk, and we'll get reaction from Mikey McCoy and Andrew Covett and Riley Games and much much more, all coming up on the edition of Hannity Tonight nine Eastern set you DVR Fox News. Hope you'll join us. See you back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.