Speaker 1: It's another Jewbile phone Framesday Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Pee Deekins calling from restaurant. I was looking for Jesse, who has a Valentine's Day reservation here to you propose to his fiance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Jesse.
Speaker 2: Super excited that you're rented our private room for your big question. You're gonna pop on her for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited calling.
Speaker 1: You because I do need to let you know we've had a little bit of an issue.
Speaker 3: What kind of issue.
Speaker 2: Well, that private room that you're rented to propose to your fiance on Valentine's Day is actually booked that night.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean you can't go.
Speaker 3: Though, What are you talking about? I booked this a while ago.
Speaker 2: That does make sense, That is correct, But we did have a last minute booking that we couldn't turn down.
Speaker 3: The last minute booking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the best option I could think of is that you can also attend the ten year old's pizza party that will be in the room, and you can.
Speaker 4: That's unacceptable, No way, no way in hell am I doing that.
Speaker 1: You can still have the proposal.
Speaker 2: They're actually kind of fun because maybe it's like in the future, we could have kids and you can hang out and have some pizza and there will be no alcohol.
Speaker 1: A loud so we can't do the.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no. I booked this month ago.
Speaker 4: This is my special day. What the hell are you talking about sharing this with a kid's pizza party? Right crazy, You're out of your mind. You guys are a fine dining restaurant.
Speaker 3: You don't even have pizza. You're doing a kid's pizza party. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a little strange too, but like I said, it should still be very romantic. So we won't have any alcohol, but we can bring you a toast of martin Ellie's Apple cider when you do the big proposal.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure the kids are gonna go nuts.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm sure my is gonna love some Martinelli's for our proposal.
Speaker 3: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 4: There's no way I'm doing this, And you know what, I want you guys to cancel on them. That was the last minute booking. You're gonna put a kid's birthday party?
Speaker 2: Yeah, particular, sir, and I can't cancel it because you know it's not just any ten year old.
Speaker 3: So well, who is this sen year old?
Speaker 1: Well, the owner of the restaurants his kids.
Speaker 4: So what the So the owner of the restaurant gets the book his little kid's pizza party.
Speaker 3: Over my engagement that I booked months ago. This is real. You guys can go through yourself.
Speaker 2: Not over your engagement. He was kind enough to say that you can also come to the pizza party.
Speaker 4: Oh great, so I can have my engagement, my special day with a bunch of little ten year olds running around just because it's the owner's kid.
Speaker 3: What does his owner.
Speaker 4: Think that he can do this that I'm going to keep coming back. This is my fiance's favorite restaurant. Do you think we're going to come back after this?
Speaker 3: This owner is out of his mind.
Speaker 4: I have been planning this for weeks. I've been talking to your little special events coordinator.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is crazy. You're gonna call me.
Speaker 4: A couple of days before when I've been planning this for months?
Speaker 3: What the is wrong with you? People? Listen, this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: You're going to tell your owner that he can go choose another day.
Speaker 3: For his little birthday party.
Speaker 4: Because this is my engagement, and I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people, but this is happening. I'm having my private engagement and that little ten year old could spread off.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we do have another option too, if you don't want to attend the pizza party in this private room.
Speaker 4: That you booked, I would love to hear this other option. What's the other option? You're going to put me in a broom closet. We're gonna eat in a kitchen.
Speaker 1: Did somebody else call you before me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll no, because yes, that's exactly what we're thinking. We do have a broom closet that is right next to the walk in freezer. You can use that.
Speaker 3: Hello you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I am telling every person I know to never eat at your publishment again. This is damn ridiculous. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people? Grow the up and you, sir, are up?
Speaker 3: Idiot?
Speaker 1: Great, well, then I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubil from the Jewbeil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother set you up.
Speaker 1: What yeah about it's a joke. Your brother set you up.
Speaker 2: He said that you were planning to propose to your girlfriend on Valentine's Day in a reserved a roommate like her favorite nice restaurant.
Speaker 1: He wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you had me man.
Speaker 4: I was literally thinking about myself in a roomful of little kids pizza proposing to my my fiance.
Speaker 3: That was wild. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jebile Phone Franks