Speaker 1: Will A I Am.
Speaker 2: Oh is that pretty good?
Speaker 3: Because will I Am does seem like he's connected to robot.
Speaker 4: He's at Have you've seen him talk like in his East l A accident.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he seems like the most boring interpretation of robot, where.
Speaker 5: Like he he imagined a roboty he was like, bee boom.
Speaker 3: That's what you think. A robot is?
Speaker 1: Corny fucking loser.
Speaker 6: Chips in your.
Speaker 2: Racist money an turn stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Ricky Bobby, Ricky Bobby.
Speaker 2: There it is ladies and gentlemen, little Mama's and gentiles ald like, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of Ma Mama Told Me.
Speaker 4: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally work to prove whatever you need to hear, sweetheart. We're trying to woo you. Yeah, woo you out them draw out them panties.
Speaker 4: What's the difference between draws and painties?
Speaker 1: Size?
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I was going to say. Okay, that's what I thought, size scale, because draws are like bloomers to me. But they don't have to be like Medea wears draws. Yeah, but I think Medea has all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of draws, right, but I think.
Speaker 2: But those are big. They're big either way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, silk draw well, but silk draws are for men, but there's no silk draws for women.
Speaker 1: I feel believe that's lingerie. Yes, okay, I can just chime in.
Speaker 6: Here, please, brother, please, because I'm gonna I say draws all the time when talking to my daughter.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't forget your draws because I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But also, but your daughter's not in panpers because I was gonna say diapers argue diapers are huge.
Speaker 3: Yea, she wears regular draws.
Speaker 1: I like that you win since you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But like I feel like, like, also, why aren't men's draws called panties too?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: What? What are panties?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I think panties is a coverage issue. Yeah, okay, I think it's okay. I think panties don't cover.
Speaker 1: Like, sorry, you're reasoning with this too fast for my taste.
Speaker 2: You're immediately going into this as a mature conversation.
Speaker 1: Remember me that what just happened?
Speaker 5: This man just asked us why we don't call men's underwear panties, and then you were like, well, simply because of the the geographic region, one would say the origin could not.
Speaker 3: Possibly be you.
Speaker 1: How smart I sounded, though, How smart I sound you?
Speaker 3: I understand why we don't say it because I wouldn't feel comfortable putting panties on.
Speaker 1: You're not even comfortable putting it on your on your daughter.
Speaker 3: Correct, even though they are still working through the exactly you.
Speaker 1: Want to You want to put that on on ving Rains? Yes?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine what the d Rains was like? Someone get my pennies. Then the stigma would be gone. We'd be like me, don't let him his paties, trying to give the third strike Niga pennies growing in your backyard. At the end, he's still in panties. Yeah, we don't need baby Boy too. We need baby Boy from the perspective of ving Raim's character.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the pitch, Yes, baby boy, Melvin's story.
Speaker 3: Melvin story, I need it. How do you get there?
Speaker 4: Like dog, same time period, just Melvin focused on their own ship and then have Jody come in Jody's Okay, because here's the thing, Jody and at Evet how it pans out in there at Lamark Park or whatever.
Speaker 1: But now across town, Melvin and mom going on a cruise.
Speaker 4: Because that's what happened, Yes, Carnival, they go on a carnival cruise.
Speaker 1: She's the one who got the fans shut down.
Speaker 3: Because I also wanted to wait.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: Jody's mom is the one who got the fans shut down on the carnival crew, right, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I also want to know what his first two I need to know his first two strikes? What were they? Because why was this the third strike? He was losing his mind.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this. He kills somebody. But that's only one strike.
Speaker 3: That's what you know, what's crazy?
Speaker 1: You don't realize it's second one jaywalking.
Speaker 2: And that's the up part of the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that Melvin is a crazy person. I think we can all.
Speaker 2: Agree that that's a a crazy, crazy ass man.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not going to like this. Yeah, I think Melvin maybe the most same guy in the movie.
Speaker 2: Well that's I think that's the conceit. I think when we want to walk away from that, you do feel that, like, well, this is also a person of reason, the person who is a healthy guide in Jody's life. That said, for a regular society, that's a crazy person.
Speaker 4: Right, Like you can't have he can't build up a world with just melt.
Speaker 2: He's cooking eggs with his ass out man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that, but I bet they were delicious eggs. I think he's a chef. Must have been a chef. This man knows that a cook naked, heels naked.
Speaker 1: You all are missing.
Speaker 2: I am not critiquing Melvin as a fan of Melvin. I am critiquing Melvin for societal standards. But I am also saying that our system is built in a way where we put a crazy person away for the wrong thing. Yes, Melvin should be away for the murder, but y'all putting Melvin away for jaywalking. And that's that's because you hate us so fundamentally that you can't even see when we're being crazy. You're trying to kill us all the time. It looks different, and yeah, you're going crazy, you're going crazy.
Speaker 1: You're going crazy.
Speaker 3: Looks different. We know that because like they'll put us in jail before the label of sox. There's something put us in jail before a lot of ships.
Speaker 1: I don't think Melvin was autistic.
Speaker 3: No, he wasn't, but baby Boy was. Please believe baby it might have been.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it was autistic in that movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, And he couldn't find his way out of it.
Speaker 1: That's why he was so violent.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he knew that he loved Jody.
Speaker 3: We've seen it in the in the school system, like he loved Jody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just punched.
Speaker 3: A line of niggas or somebody who may have wronged your friend. I would never do that for any friend.
Speaker 4: I don't feel Yeah, I feel like the way that sweet Pea loved Jody was the way that Lenny loved those rabbits and mice and men.
Speaker 1: He was just going to start and Jody's.
Speaker 4: Head, yeah, harder and harder, and now Jody don't make it.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna be with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's in Echo Park Lake. Damn isn't that?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: Anybody killed?
Speaker 4: He killed that lady in Many killed her by the water right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you meant Echo Park Lake. I'm like, there was Echo Park Lake and it's the old stories about the East side of us. Yeah, yeah, and was in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually about like Selena's California, right, I don't know time Back.
Speaker 2: It's all like, yeah, you know what, that's one of the classics.
Speaker 1: I haven't read. Really, it never u it never came up once for me. You know what A good classic California.
Speaker 4: But like Fat City that's about stocked in that book is bleak.
Speaker 3: Yeah really yeah.
Speaker 1: Read?
Speaker 3: I know, right wee.
Speaker 1: I just the good thing about Billy. This sucks. All eleven books i've read all is how it works?
Speaker 3: Smart?
Speaker 1: No, it's good. I was like, I really like time it out and.
Speaker 3: Read like the big Shakespeare book you get in the Shakespeare class and then I.
Speaker 1: Read all your little places but not the whole. Are you reading that though?
Speaker 3: I have it in my house still from when I first bought it. I just bought it today, this whole Shakespeare. Yeah, the complete works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it is good. Okay, how long did it take you to read all semester? I want to get myself like the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: You should. Well, the thing is, it's good if you can pull out the interesting ship, like the emotion behind Shane. I could do that, but it's like you just hate people talking like that, or at least I do. I'm like, just talk regularly like the way I talk. And I know that that's like what's missing in a lot of literature that I read, Like, what's that guy who puts all them? He's got a ridiculous name and not at all.
Speaker 8: Maybe we got past eleven West eleven, and now this is an Instagram famous guy who writes about like download niggas and like, but it's all on Quand Mills.
Speaker 3: Genius genius, genius kwand Mills. At least his writing is in like a language. And I'm like, this is fun.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know those were real books.
Speaker 3: I thought I didn't either.
Speaker 1: I thought what Mills does was make funny book covers.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like an AI, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're real books. I think they're real books.
Speaker 1: I gotta get one of those.
Speaker 3: But that kind of ship like one actually like there's.
Speaker 1: Works, complete works.
Speaker 2: Look we got we got a bookshelf that's going to be for two books, Shakespeare and Mills.
Speaker 3: There's like, because I've been doing this thing on on stage about this guy from elementary school who didn't recognize me, even though it's like you have to have we went to elementary school together.
Speaker 1: Sure, like your mom is talking about me.
Speaker 3: I'm famous. We were in third grade together and I'm on television. There's ridiculous. If you don't know who I am, That's what it's like.
Speaker 1: But I like, you're lying. You know who I am?
Speaker 3: Like I was a year above you and I'm on television every day. You know you know who I am. I know everybody who everybody school went to my school, what they're doing. And there's a guy from my high school though, who writes erotic books. I think he's the most famous. I'm like, that's cooler than anything I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Are they big? Because I feel like you could be big.
Speaker 3: He's got like twelve and they're all doing well. I think he's like I think they're in Walmart. I think it's like he was ahead of me. But I know him that Uh we can. But it's.
Speaker 1: Do you think is he still living in Chicago?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: He was at the They had a reunion for that class like last week, and he was there.
Speaker 1: Dude, you didn't go.
Speaker 3: I didn't go either. I'm a five yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm all five from college. I'm all from high school. But like he's a he's two thousand and they had their two thousand reunion, and so he went to that and I was like, wow, that's cool, Like we have a chef, we have like a bunch of other people from his class. Yeah, and Adrian's on like she won top Chef or so she's the second place. Maybe top Chef.
Speaker 1: Maybe she won. I can't remember this is this is uh a person from your high school?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, top chef? Yeah yeah, Like even I know Whitney Young Michelle Obama went there.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, okay, ain't that good?
Speaker 3: It's the best school in the country.
Speaker 2: This is gonna get too.
Speaker 1: Once you're hanging out with a Whitney Young as they'll like make it about that, and it's like, it's it's a good school. It's a good school. It's a very good.
Speaker 2: School, and they have a good basketball team and it excels. But they start to make it as if like.
Speaker 3: We always bring up Obama, like she they percent they as if she wasn't first Lady when she was at Whitney Young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's not prophecy, just a good school that also has a bunch of scumbags from it.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go to school? Oak Park?
Speaker 2: River Forest and Fine Institution.
Speaker 3: Both of our schools had a lot of r Kelly victims there, and I think that's that's very I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's the whole Land area as well.
Speaker 3: Right, only good schools. He did Morgan Park.
Speaker 1: He wasn't slumming it.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't go to like you know, I'm not going to say the school's names, but I won't shoot on the school, but I.
Speaker 1: Big up the schools that are or doesn't exist or doesn't or he wasn't going to.
Speaker 3: He was like, let me get these smart light skin.
Speaker 2: He's like, I want to see a teenager with potentials so I can snatch it away from him. Man, it's no fun if there was no chance at the future.
Speaker 3: He there you go. So anyway, where are we?
Speaker 1: I got lost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're nowhere. I'll say this our guest today. Yeah, we haven't even introduced our guests. I'm realizing now how much of a waste of time this has been. In a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Our guest today is one of our favorite comedians on the planet.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You know from outside, you know, I'm from from goddamn Sherman Showcase. Uh, you know, from from Grown Ish, you know, I'm from from every gay he writes on everything. He's hilarious. He's a dear friend of mine. Will Miles. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I'm.
Speaker 9: Looking forward to cracking up.
Speaker 1: I hope I can, like you totally crack up. I haven't like totally cracked up in a long time.
Speaker 3: It's one of my biggest fans, little white boys, big fans.
Speaker 2: Will we we are going to take a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: The deal remains that it's now time to take a break. But we're so happy you're here. You didn't come with a conspiracy theory, nor did we ask you to. We are just gonna bullshit. We're gonna hang out ship and listen to some voicemails.
Speaker 3: I have like notes of maybe some bullshit, but okay, and if.
Speaker 1: They come up and yeah, you fire them off.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a more Will more more, David more likes than more. My mama told me, yeah.
Speaker 10: Look at your neighbor, said he's on meat stretch on he all stretch on me.
Speaker 1: Hall luja, we're back. Well you're looking at your neighbor stretcher. Yeah, what was the context?
Speaker 2: Church?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a sermon being delivered in a mega church and he is, I believe, referring to stretching food okay, okay, like making your your the the abundance of your your food and wealth and you know, family and ship richer.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I feel like maybe he's so homophobic that he doesn't even realize that he needs to say pause.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: It's like if you're if you actually have gay friends and stuff and you love gay people, yeah, you'll some part of you will be like, that's funny thing that I just Yeah, if you're so homophobic that you don't even consider them people or whatever, you're like, yeah, just probably just says a bunch of it like that all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't think twice.
Speaker 2: I actually think, uh. And this is a little bit of conspiracy I've been holding onto for a while. I think that megachurch pastors are trolling. I would love it's what I think instead of that they're just really evil. I well, I think you can be both of those things true, but funny more so than evil. I think they're being funny a lot of the time. I think when TD Jakes is like falling out and being silly, you gotta remember these dudes do it every week for hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Speaker 3: You get bored.
Speaker 2: You can't just be in the grift all the time. Some of it just has to be silly. And so he's gonna be like, I'm gonna say, Meat Stretcher and the sixth dudes who are on my payroll are gonna laugh like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Break Yeah, exactly. We're gonna go in the back and we are going to gig gu oh man. They probably bring it up all the time to remember.
Speaker 3: And they just.
Speaker 1: Goes viral and they're like, Bro, you ain't gonna believe I like that. That's pretty funny. I think.
Speaker 2: I think that's how you keep a true, like secret society of people who are down for what you're doing. It's to be like, no, we're all in on the bit, baby, I just get the biggest plane you get, but you get to funk around. You're you're in tdj's pocket. Baby, we're doing great like that. I think that's why he shows up to the fucking Diddy parties and like hangs out in these odd places that he ain't.
Speaker 1: He owns the Shade Room.
Speaker 3: Wait, TDJ owns the Shade Room.
Speaker 1: It's one of them.
Speaker 3: It might be that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I swear to god. TD Jakes is like an owner of founder like probably not.
Speaker 3: He's like Elon, He's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, other people who is the black Elon?
Speaker 3: They wouldn't let us be h. I mean, yeah, who they took him out, They took him out. I mean, who's the black dude who just no uh, who just takes other people's ideas and profits off him. I can think of people, but I won't work again if I do name them. But yeah, yeah, yeah, there's people for sure, but you know, we just consider them whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, The Internet is telling me that that he does not in fact own the Shade Room, that he was not in any way, he had no steak in the Shape Room, and that's all lies, they conspiracy theory. But hey, that's also the point of this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, everybody, we all get got, We all get got, we all get got.
Speaker 1: I believe all kinds of ship, and I'm happy to say I don't believe it anymore.
Speaker 4: I've thought Stacy Dash and Damon Dash weren't related for a long time and then found out they were.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, their cousins right because of the Dash name. Yeah yeah, yeah, you wasn't a great example, I.
Speaker 3: Will say, but I'll have you watched these cult things and they it does feel like every cult leader they say something and then if it gets popular, like oh ship that worked, and then they just keep going with it. And it's like, oh, yeah, I'm just a nigga with a headband playing volleyball. But y'all listening like I didn't know this was gonna go that far, Like okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think you.
Speaker 3: Next to him and you're you're gonna fuck me. Yes, it happened before.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: I never thought I.
Speaker 1: Was just be the smart guy in the room.
Speaker 2: I didn't know y'all were gonna get me pussies like what you keep it going?
Speaker 4: And after a while I was like, man, we should we should buy, Yeah, we should get we should get a house on there.
Speaker 1: You know what, if we had a bigger house, I could suck all of y'all. Here's what we do. We keep you with cabins. I go cab into cabins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get it, you're you're shy about your body. I'll go to a different cabin.
Speaker 3: You want to listen to me still like I don't have anything good to say.
Speaker 1: I've never had.
Speaker 3: Anything, no way him is doing that.
Speaker 4: Nobody ever talks about the cult leader building the plane while it's flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's going on. It's a specific talent. Yep. It's like that's got to be really hard.
Speaker 3: I don't watch we watched the is it a lot of kids? Nineteen kids and counting. That guy was part of a cult. They were part of a cult. That's why you would have nineteen kids any sense. But they're all narcissistic ego people. So they have like, you know, my legacy ship, which is a weird reason to have kids kind of legacy. It's like, sure, we all want to have agacy, but also these are people, they're their own people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're going to like describe to your legacy.
Speaker 3: And they shouldn't. You want them not to going to be individuals. But like that kind of vibe of like nineteen kids and they all listen to me like that, it's like that's from a cult leader who influences got it?
Speaker 1: These are like these are dogs? Yeah, yeah, these are human beings. Yeah, we we should do some voicemails. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I I before we do, I actually had a thought that I wanted to share. Uh, that's been on my mind for some time. Are we familiar with the Sea World performances.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you been seeing them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Their shirts off, we're seeing all of that. I think, and I'm scared to say this a little bit, so hear me out. I think that they are getting all these cool black performers to do that to get us comfortable with slavery again.
Speaker 1: Okay, continue.
Speaker 2: I think that SeaWorld, for the longest time since that Blackfish documentary has been exposed as essentially a slave camp for whales and dolphins. Right, we all agreed this was wrong, this was vile. We are we are hoping to do something better, and SeaWorld simultaneously is figuring out ways to bring artists in that are gonna make people reason with SeaWorld again. Right, go back and be like, I don't I'm not mad at y'all. Y'all brought, y'all brought fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just here.
Speaker 1: I can't be mad at you.
Speaker 2: They're doing that, right, But then simultaneously they're also reminding us. They're reminding us that if they could get away with it with a fucking whale, they're definitely able to get away with it with black people too, that if we get comfortable with slavery with animals, will eventually find our way back to get comfortable with slavery with people.
Speaker 1: And who are they going to subjugate first?
Speaker 4: It seems like a longer con to slavery than fascism is going to be.
Speaker 1: Is my only thing with the fascist Maybe there we go sided to separate them.
Speaker 2: I think that this is all a larger play of psychological damage to make us feel again comfortable with having an owner that we didn't have one hundred years.
Speaker 3: I also didn't see that documentary. I just and I feel like that's a problem, Like we should all let's all watch that. We need to be watching these documentaries. They're using it against us.
Speaker 1: I mean, can't we just have fun?
Speaker 7: And I.
Speaker 4: Can't. I just go see Jason Deruloo?
Speaker 3: Yeah he wasn't one, right, didn't Jason?
Speaker 2: I don't have no doubt.
Speaker 1: David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have been surprised if Jason Derulo performed as the World and he wore a wet suit in his performance.
Speaker 3: Why this also has legs because look at like Craig David reminded me that Craig David performed at like Love Island? Is it Love Island?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did the version the way Meghan the Stallion did on the Yeah, and Meghan the Stallion didn't perform. She didn't perform. Yeah, but because it's got to be strange to perform for seven people who haven't seen another human being in months, stupid seven of the like no offense, but like.
Speaker 4: I think a smart did teer me ont A is a good face and then you showed me his dancing video is good.
Speaker 1: But he might be crazy, but I mean crazy like phenomenal humans love.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: I think he's the best guy, and.
Speaker 3: I think him are gonna make it.
Speaker 1: But I don't give a about it.
Speaker 3: I even saying that it felt weird, Like I think there's one.
Speaker 2: Thing for me, it's a mistake to give a fuck about the longevity of these relationships. I don't think that these human beings maybe even have the capacity for meaningful love.
Speaker 1: But I will say not even nick, I will say that they that Ace is awesome.
Speaker 3: It's just awesome freestyle dances. Yeah, nice shoes, he's a good dude. Yeah, reps l A or whatever. Like, Yeah, he's bury himself in a way that like the camera's caught, and also he's reserved in a way that they didn't catch. I respect everything about him, but I think that I think Love Island in itself is a form of slavery.
Speaker 1: Why are they locked away with no.
Speaker 3: Access to anybody else for that long?
Speaker 1: No, Reality TV is like set up like torture. Yeah, your house is outside. Yeah. Yeah, they only wear clothes.
Speaker 2: They tell you when to sleep and when to bro They won't even give them gym equipment that works, like they're using makeshift equipment.
Speaker 4: And this is the biggest show on the planet. Yeah, yeah, this is this is fully prison and it's like they they masterminded it to be a bunch of psychos. Yeah, it's not like people watch reality TV like it's like a sample group, right. They took the craziest, dumbest ones and the.
Speaker 1: Ones that they could spot, like weird ego ship inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, oh, you're you're beautiful, but you also are deeply insecure and also like don't really have the ability to articulate your feelings. You're perfect.
Speaker 2: We'll mush you up against another psychopath and let y'all figure it out every day.
Speaker 1: It's not even like we know and you got to sleep in the same room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day.
Speaker 4: That's humiliating with like the people that you were just supposedly in love with and then we just it's it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Nasty, it's gip mo. It's like.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't last a second in there. My phone or television they tell them they're in Fiji. Yeah, and they don't know. Yeah that's true, like you flew to.
Speaker 1: Fiji, sure, but like you don't know where the fuck you are. Yeah, you don't get to go outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all made up.
Speaker 1: It's made it's genuine prison.
Speaker 3: And it's of course, like when you think about all the beefs they have and all the arguments they get into, It's like, if you really think about taking away access to all other people in information, why wouldn't argue with people every day? I of course I'm going nuts, Like of course I'm making I'm doing moves that don't make any sense to the outside world. It's like, yeah, because you got like Twitter, bro, you got Instagram, watched all sense of people outside that you could be like is this crazy?
Speaker 1: Like you ask your little brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Crying because I'm sleep deprived and dehydrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drunk, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, they don't even let them drink.
Speaker 3: They don't let them drink on that one that's crazy. And they don't don't let him drink in general the other day, one.
Speaker 2: Or two drinks a week now because they used to let them drink and ship was too crazy.
Speaker 1: That's it would be crazier to do it not drunk, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like and then they don't even let them smoke weed.
Speaker 1: I'm like, now you're just don't want.
Speaker 2: To You're sitting and having to live with your thoughts. They got to call that ship castaway.
Speaker 1: Well they're not. They're not allowed to have books, no books.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. You can't read or watch anything. So it's just prison. The days are so long that yeah, you get books and all you get.
Speaker 2: To do is watch one bad bitch walk from one side of a playground to the other side of the playground, which you think would fill your days, but not after you see that bad bitch every day from every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough you no matter what it is, it gets old, you know, Yeah, like it's crazy. Marriage is last because you in between time you have other people to talk to because you get together and because you like are able to go do work and come back home. Yeah, marriage was just love island. There'd be so many more deaths like suicide or wouldn't somebody either, no way, like for more than a month and even a month, I mean you need to court somebody, like courting somebody in real life. You get to go home, you get to think on your actions. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah the next day with new information, yeah yeah, or a couple of days, yeah, weeks even Sometimes they're never alone.
Speaker 1: Never, there's always a camera there.
Speaker 3: And you get you're talking to other dudes in the same experience with you or other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're also it's meant to breed distrust. The worst friends fellas.
Speaker 2: They they don't even give them a wall for their showers, right right, you you right. We fog a little bit so that we don't see your your meat, but everything else we want to we are looking at the whole time.
Speaker 1: If you dig in your nose, we catch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah I can.
Speaker 1: If you check under your arm to see if there's something whatever that weird growth is, we got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's preparing us for like in your head, like well, if they can do it, I could do it. But it's like, but we shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why s world is not okay, Yeah, I'm with it.
Speaker 3: Like the whales are on their own love Island. Yeah, and they fuck each other just as much.
Speaker 12: And those sexy fucking whales. Yeah, they don't fuck each other though, right, and that the whole thing that I don't think about. I don't fuck each other. And then their their fins get sad, they stop getting sad. Yeah, yeah, they're like it's like.
Speaker 2: And they die.
Speaker 1: They die.
Speaker 2: I think at like a quarter of the age that they live, like real it's really terrible. They like live to eighty or one hundred in real life, and then in captivity they die like twenty one.
Speaker 4: But don't they rejected by pods when they're released back the let them back because kill him.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about when your family gets we've all had home, and they're a little different, you know, they're a little different, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're just solving the problem. Now, motherfucker's fucking.
Speaker 3: Kill him. We're like, no, you stand in the next room. We think he's cool. Cool, come out well, like randomly start bringing back around you know other people, but yeah, damn not in well society.
Speaker 2: We we should take one more break.
Speaker 1: We should take a break, and when they will knock out, a voicemail will be done. Yeah, all right, sounds good. All right, one more break, will Miles David Boris and coment.
Speaker 9: My mama told me, Yeah, funny, you don't say the N word around two year old?
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Absolutely around everyone's kid, all the ages. Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Man, are you pretty good about.
Speaker 3: Around your daughter?
Speaker 1: So she's commented on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure. Let's come up that home. Stelle's dances nigga a lot.
Speaker 1: But we have a voicemail. We have a voicemail, and I'm very excited for this one. This is uh, you'll hear.
Speaker 7: What's up Langston? What's up?
Speaker 1: David?
Speaker 13: I'm calling in today because I know for a fact that someone or group of people is editing in all of these smoke detector beeps in black people's videos as a siop.
Speaker 1: WHOA, okay, hell, yes, let's keep going.
Speaker 7: There's no way that every time a black person gets ready to make a cogent point online that a smoke detective beep just happens to go off, it immediately erases all credibility, and the comments are all just talking about the damn smoke detector instead of the point that the person made. Whoa, you'll be watching like a wholesome family video of black people just doing their thing, and then the smoke detector goes off, and then that's all anybody could talk about. And here come the white bots, whether they be human or aim, just talking about the smoke detective beep instead of what a wonderful than it is. I don't know who is doing it, but we need to get to the bottom of it. By the way, I've started calling y'all blacking on, because y'all are the ones that are out here searching for the truth.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. This guy, it is a perfect call. It was a good call. It was a perfect call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got to the point. He ain't saying nothing weird to us.
Speaker 3: He liked in some ways he's saying QAnon is also in search of the truth.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, you're going to okay, yeah, okay, never never.
Speaker 3: Has nothing doing. Okay, if you're.
Speaker 14: Jealous of our compliment, you should just say that, yeah, we're blocking on. Yeah, that's a nice compliment, and you should you should move on with you.
Speaker 1: I got a smogan for blacking on. Where we go? One we go?
Speaker 4: Ball?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, come on?
Speaker 7: A bit of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, anyways, yeah, I got no notes. Yes, you know, I think that that feels completely because it is like them.
Speaker 1: It would be so easy. It's so easy to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also think.
Speaker 2: The ways and I really like what he said about like be they human or a The ways in which people pick up on it and have now like made it a cultural thing feels very fabricated. That Like, I know a lot of black people who you know, don't change their smoke detectors often, but I also know a lot of responsible motherfuckers who do.
Speaker 1: And also you just take the smoke detector down, yeah, yeah, which I've done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the side of the spectrum that I'm on to take that ship down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It beeps for like a day and then you're like, damn, let me go get at that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't live with that beam.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what it's like. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now they're really making us animals in a way that doesn't feel true. Agreed, Like I know, motherfucker's whose shit go off, But I don't know people who just live in beeps forever.
Speaker 4: Video with the with the brom you're making that video now, like you don't you're smart enough to have a coaching point about ice or whatever.
Speaker 3: Go outside, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go where the beeps are now yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Also, you got to think about who they let get through their points with no beeps, and it's never somebody I agree with. It's never somebody I'm like, let me share this because yeah, yea.
Speaker 2: And those beeps, frankly, I bet are not nearly as loud as they make them in the video, you know what I mean. Even for the people, the rare few who may have a beeping smoke detector in the background, I bet we barely could hear it. And then the technology is built in a way where it's like blackface, beep goes off, we go turn that motherfucker hundred percent one hundred person.
Speaker 3: I mean I think they even know black features, oh, versus like just skin. They're like they're looking at like lips, lips, nose, because yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know who's not beeping Indians? Okay, no, you guys don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, I don't, I don't know enough. I'm admittedly not. Yeah you got you see like you got a clip.
Speaker 1: I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm out. I'm out, you know. But I think they like, I'm gonna say some crazy ship. But I think there's a picture of a car running into a restaurant with some black influences and it's have you seen that? No, there's black food influencers eating, and then a car just runs in and and everybody's like, oh, doctor Umar. Then other people like, nah, she's black, Like you can tell about the features and the woman is black. But I'm like, yeah, just a I know the features and the day.
Speaker 2: Send the car end, and I know, you know, like I'm gonna, I'm gonna say this, and then I know where you have to go. I recently read an article about, uh well, it was responding to this this fucking viral thing that was happening where a lady had supposedly died as a trainer at SeaWorld. This Wow, this lady had been murdered again by a whale, which hasn't happened in a while. But this is trending on TikTok for a while and people are like crying out, Oh my god, this is such a tragedy. This is why we have to get things fixed, resolve whatever at SeaWorld. Right then it turns out the entire thing is fabricated. Wow, it's not real. And there are videos of this woman who is like petting the whale and like doing all the tricks in front of a real crowd, but it's all a it's all like made up, and this person doesn't exist. And I think that's the type of mind trick that we're living under, where we don't know what's real and what's not real, and we're just being fed AI all the time in a way that it's just gonna kind of slowly sink into our bloodstream and will become numb to what is reality, some type of a similar That's the word I was thinking as well.
Speaker 3: This is what I was before the thought I was talking about how like, I know Josh talked about the matrix and shit we're living in, but I'm like, yo, the cloud makes me truly believe there's no doubt that they're doing it, And like the fact that Oracle is in charge of so much of the media right now, no offense. I still got a script over there, please buy it. But I'm just saying, like Oracle is in the Matrix. The black woman in the Matrix is the Oracle. The black woman who wrote the Matrix. You know, Mitch was written by a black woman. That's that's that's not true at all.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know that, but I mean, it's not There's a lady who claims that she wrote the Matrix and Terminator.
Speaker 1: She did not.
Speaker 3: I didn't think Mator.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She says that James Cameron stole her whole ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where she lost. And she says shop employees who stole an idea from black women. Sounded believable, but then she she went too far with they say.
Speaker 2: She claims that they're actually all like synchronized stories, that that Terminator is life after the machines take over, and then the Matrix is further down the line where the machines have fully taken over and we live inside of the pods where we are being like mine for should idea the two sounds impressive. She didn't actually do it, Okay, Yeah, she's just a crazy.
Speaker 1: Part okay Ron and she'll defend herself.
Speaker 2: I would love for her.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying if they got all her info, they got our porn habits, they got our they know how to make an AI human, all of our porn habits, all of our search habits. They know when you linger on somebody's face too long on Instagram and they're like, here's her face a lot, It's like, wait, that was just one time I saw her. I don't know why this person is now the lead of my story, first story, first story. It's like, no, I don't. I don't care about that person that much.
Speaker 2: And because they know now what you like and they can feed you something even if it's not real. That might not even be a real video, right exactly, just like no, we know what you're into. So here you go again, hand Will. This was fucked up, man, I loved.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: You want to tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm I'm if you want to follow me follow at Husky Nigga Fits on Instagram. I do love that, and I'm gonna try to surface everything over there. I'm no longer a person. I'm AI. Follow Husky Nigga Fits where all my AI fits will be boy.
Speaker 4: What you got cool guy jokes? S eighty seven on Instagram. My special comes out eight hundred pound Gorilla Birth of a Nation on September ninth. You can watch it for free now, but thank you for the people who paid for it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Follow me at Langston coming on all social media platforms. Catch me on the aspiring Deadbeat Tour. I'm in Toronto, Philly, Bloomington, Indiana. A bunch of cool places that I love dearly and like subscribe rate reviews. Send us your own thoughts, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us, who else do you think it's a siam? Send it all to my mama pot at gmail dot com. Give us a call at afour little Moms.
Speaker 3: She's not you. They did everything around her. She's like, I'm just doing a genius supposedly, and then everybody's like, oh no, let's take her something bigger now.
Speaker 2: They really tried to make her an important person.
Speaker 3: Yeah she is not.
Speaker 2: Uh, give us a call a four to four Little moms like subscribe rate review do all the things that make a podcast popular, and call your mama bitch.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Helluke, How are you.
Speaker 3: I am under the water. Please help me.
Speaker 1: You're too much reading.
Speaker 2: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 4: Created and hosted by Langston Correct, co hosted by David Borie. Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilon, co produced by Bae Wayne, Edited and engineered by Justin Koff, Music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Creek.
Speaker 2: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel