Speaker 1: Are you rolling?
Speaker 2: And I think we're good. I think we got the I think the pumpkin cream cold brew they're ordered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're good to go. We're off a diet. Do you want to know what I ate last night? The dairy Queen got myself a blizzard and also, bro, the pumpkin pie blizzard is a fucking hitter. I got that from the hip, dude. I went from the hip and I just went to see what was all about. I asked him, he said, what size you want? Said, let's not make a joke out of this. We know it's gonna be a large. Got the pumpkin pie. The dude fucking reluctantly put the whipped cream on it, with the fucking sprinkle of the brown stuff. What's the brown stuff? Not Meg, I don't even know. It's incredible, dude. I took one bite and there was like a crunch to it. I realized, there's pie crisp in the pumpkin pie blizzard. Dude, pumpkin pie crisp. It's fucking incredible, dude. It just set me off, sent me off into the atmosphere. I've been on a diet. Yeah, you've been on a diet for sure, any diet that classic joke, that seafood diet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, No, boy, just seeing food. If a commercial pops up, I'm moreder than that fucking meal, right, Wendy's baconator?
Speaker 3: Bang? What about these new commercials with the subway dude, with fucking Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: Oh, buddy, yeah, the uh oh am I dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's like a don't tell me that a kid's TV show, like anybody who has kids, Like if you watch Blippy, which worst fucking show over? Like Toco Melon, all these things.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, my favorite.
Speaker 3: Color is blue? What's your favorite color? Then they pause for six to seven seconds long enough times You're like, are we supposed to answer this? And he goes, that's my favorite color too. That's what Russell Wilson did in a subway commercial. But he's expecting adults to tell him what he did. Dangerously, I know, but you know it's nice.
Speaker 2: It's got a little spook factor too. It for October. If you think about it, you're talking about dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess anything dangerous, So I guess I, Oh, that's a little dangerous. I don't know if i'll do that. I don't know. If I do that, I'll tell you something to dangerous too early.
Speaker 2: So basically we don't have a Taylor of one Spootober intro.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even think to do it, dude. You see, like I said, you sent me it last night and I thought, oh, man, yeah, Spootober intow. We're gonna about Spootober and the rules and all that, and then I kind of just went back to watching Bodies, Bodies, Bodies. I'm fucking heartbroken, dude. I ruined. I might have ruined Spootober before this thing even really started.
Speaker 1: It's something that I personally looked.
Speaker 3: You know, don't think so you think, okay, JP, but it's something I selfishly like look forward to. I love doing them listening. I like sitting there making notes because I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking, like, okay, hopefully the my Michael Myers mess at the bus and I'll just wear that toles on this tun that time. That way, I don't just sit there like with my mouth open, watching you just.
Speaker 3: Body this, digesting the fucking look at him work, look at him like, put this spooky story together. Yeah, I'll tell you it's not spooky when you're driving down the road in the Chevy Silverado, though, which is our first centing sponsor. And I know this, and it's it's early this season for every team and for every team still in the hunt, but one team has already won it all, and that is Chevy and it's star player, the Silverado. According to JD Power, Chevy is the most awarded brand for new vehicle quality and Chevy trucks have won more new Vehicle Quality awards than any other And that's some serious hardware. But champions don't stop. They keep moving forward. And that's what Silverado was all about. Week in and week out. Silverado brings an unstoppable grit and determination. Head over to Chevy dot com and learn more about Chevy Silverado. For JD Power twenty twenty two US award information, please visit jdpower dot com slash Awards. Holy shit, did you read No, that's the first time I read that. That's the first time I read that. Idain Boison out.
Speaker 1: Of mona twee says, brain is starting to luck. We're starting to cup boys, We're fucking in it.
Speaker 3: First week is October. The vibes are high. People on the fucking Bird are getting after it left, right and center. Your boy came in here let everybody down with that first little beginning you heard. I was supposed to do something that will thought I was gonna do it, and I'm not doing it. My heart is broken. I'm sorry. I won't let you down. Maybe I get super high on purpose this after I get my surgery this Thursday, I send you guys a little something. We're befumbling words, we're muttering, we're uttering, but at the end of the day, we'll get it done. And I promise I'm gonna give you something special before the end of the year because you're my special guy, and that's I'm gonna treat you Smootober. I know you want to talk about it. Tell me about your weekend because I know it didn't start the way you wanted, which you know responded to.
Speaker 2: My text, which to oh, yeah, it was tough. You texted me that on Saturday, like it was.
Speaker 3: In the wedding. During it was during the wedding, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know everybody out there, I'm sure everybody saw me get that tweet off. I had to like walk outside and like go find a hill, and I'm like walking up there trying to hold the trying to hold the phone.
Speaker 1: Up to get serviced.
Speaker 2: But fall weddings like, let's take it, let's circle back to the take. We had a couple of weeks ago for our falling guys. I couldn't go to the Tennessee game with Florida there. But fall weddings are just abysmal. Bro like we all in all, it was a good time, fun Missouri wedding.
Speaker 3: We uh we have. I'm just fucking I just feel free, So I'm getting one in for me.
Speaker 1: You do your thing.
Speaker 3: You just keep saying your deal. I'm hurting right now, and this is the best thing I thought I could do for us.
Speaker 2: One fun typical Missouri wedding. It's either you got one or two choices. It's like the Knights of Columbus. It's like two halls that are at the small town and you're gonna be inside of either one of them.
Speaker 1: Just four walls, metal roof, where there's a zero service.
Speaker 2: There's a little Caesar's pizza, there's a nice little buffet. But other than that, like you know, you just have a good time. It's like it's like a high school reunion. It was fun, but people are trying to figure out Wi Fi passwords, sharing the passwords. People are trying to set up like their iPads so we can get some kind of service going on so we can watch the football game. But I mean, fall weddings just need to be what is it? Is it abolished? Is that the right word?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I think I ball this would be a good things, just like we should ban it. I think that the Congress immediately. Yeah, we got to start going through whatever bills we have to go through to get that thing really taking care of.
Speaker 2: It's like I had to miss it was Saturday too, so it was the College Slaton. We were in Missouri, so I couldn't even hit I couldn't even hit the barstool sportsbook gap. And I'm thinking, mother of God, because we had a winning record on Saturday, Cuba we are now we're now in the green just on that weekend and Nebraska one.
Speaker 1: They want.
Speaker 3: One, and it's given us some light. Dude that it was like, this is a different look in defense, this is a different looking team.
Speaker 1: They get a little bit of fire, they get a little passion.
Speaker 3: As matter of fact, you wake up the next day and you realize they are tied for first.
Speaker 1: In the division of the Big Ten West, they are tied.
Speaker 3: Could we see a Nebraska Michigan Big Ten championship game?
Speaker 1: We truly could.
Speaker 3: That would be fucking unbelievable, dude. A double busting bowl season. Oh back and forth. They could go to one and come back to there. Probably not, but you know what I'm saying, it could go double take on one side too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, Saturday morning, So I you throw on a spook just to like say, you can check a box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I throw We got on the box, I got on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I throw on Texas chainsaw Masker phenomenal, which, by the way, the like, what do you like the first one that we saw growing up?
Speaker 3: Okay, so like a two thousand and six Yes, that one with Jessica is a Jessica Bill Yeah, I think so?
Speaker 1: Yes, which is outstanding, right.
Speaker 2: Great, creepy because Texas chasaw masaker, don't they not like a remake?
Speaker 3: Don't think that one back in the day, one back in the day in the eighties. Yeah, not talking.
Speaker 2: About that one, but you saw that one on the check a box. You can't really limb this work, but I'm embracing it everywhere I go. I wore this on Saturday where the black Spootober one on Sunday. Obviously, you know, wearing as much as I can public and cream cold bruise every day. I'm embracing as much as possible. However, not the greatest start to a Spootober weekend because I.
Speaker 1: Was going on.
Speaker 2: I was in Missouri the whole time, and then I'm driving half the day, driving half the day on Friday, driving back half the day on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's going to fit everything in.
Speaker 3: It's frustrating for those of you who are sitting there, probably engaged thinking about a fall wedding. I understand the draw to it because the weather's breaking, the fall leaves like you have a beautiful backdrop as you're sitting there saying your vows and everything. But here's a couple things to think about. One, it's not about you during Spootober. It's about the whole, entire, entire holiday. And also, when new people get married, they get married on the weekends, specifically Saturday for the most part. On a Saturday, you don't want half of your guests trying to set up an iPad and figure out Wi Fi passwords so they can go watch Tulsa, play you a be You know what I'm saying, watching Missoo almost upset Georgia. Well, but that's what I'm saying. Like, now the bride's sitting there going she's Bridezilla. Now this is my wedding and I want it to be my way. And now you don't get what you want because you were selfish enough. Do a spring wedding, Dude, do a spring wedding. Do a summer wedding. We'll kick it down. Wait till the lights go down. The world lights, the sun goes down, and so the temperature goes down a little bit. You're enjoying the hell out of yourself. Live that way, live the way life is supposed to be lived. Some things should be untouched. Fall weddings should not be touched. So if you're thinking about it now, you're welcome. Yeah, don't make the mistake Will's friends made. I'm sure they're a beautiful couple. I'm sure they're gonna make it. Obviously, you flip a coin and hopefully they do, because statistically that's where you're at in life. But I'm just saying I hope they make it, and I hope the worst mistake they made was this weekend right choosing to do it now? But I hope for the best of them. I'm crazy I didn't get an invite.
Speaker 1: Who do I know them?
Speaker 3: Chuck, Chuck Schwartz. The way you said it sounds like I know him. You know what I'm saying, Chuck, I'm like, okay, yeah, fuck, I should have been charmed by it. Out on.
Speaker 1: Gerald Schwartz is his name? Are you kidding me? He's a beauty bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he's a good He's a good dude. It's like and another boring part is like, dude, you guys ever been to a Catholic wedding?
Speaker 3: Oh? So long? Howe about the getting up and down? Dude?
Speaker 1: You're doing an episode of aerobic workout in that thing? Yes?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: So we were at our church that we all were. It all started for us, Like Nick, Nick and I are going there. We're like, hey, we took first communion here together in the first grade.
Speaker 1: What comedian guy? Huh yeah, the communion guy.
Speaker 2: It was at our it was, and it was at our church that we grew up, Like I went to Catholic school into like fourth grade.
Speaker 1: It was that church.
Speaker 2: So we're all sitting there all boys, like we all went to school. They were like, oh, hey, this is where it all started for us. But Catholic weddings, bro, holy shit, I was dozing off a couple of times. We need to get a new speaker system in that Catholic church because it was a little dull.
Speaker 1: I was like looking around, I'm like, my gosh.
Speaker 3: Man, hey, you want to get the fast passed up into those pearly gates. You might want to get that speaker system for them. Yeah, that's one way ticket, right, Yeah, you get the speaker system in there.
Speaker 1: You've done.
Speaker 3: Things are gonna open up. You gonna do a lot of bad ship. Are you in that thing? That's my tithing. I'm gonna get you guys a new speaking system and they'll fucking throw all the holy water on you. Dude, You're gonna be dallased in holy water looking like a wet dog.
Speaker 1: But that was that was my weekends. But I'll say this. I will say this.
Speaker 2: Made it back to the border in time for Sunday so I could get my bets in and.
Speaker 3: Back to the border and for the border of the reason why people people who are not savvy of the gambling word, you have to be in your state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gamble. It's not legal in every state, like Missouri, it's not legal there.
Speaker 2: Like if it is, you gotta do like the offshore apps or some shit like that people trying to about. I was like, yeah, and uh so Sunday I had to rush to the Tennessee border so that way I could get my bets in and boys, way we're lighting it up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So bet the bus is going well.
Speaker 1: Bet the bus is going well.
Speaker 2: Like you guys want your picks for the weekend, You're gonna have to tune in every what is Thursday now? Right Thursdays and in the morning. But we were on fire Boys and we were calling games like calling it right, like Raiders Broncos fraudul on two and one team bet zero three team in the NFL, the only zero and three team in the NFL. The Raiders got their first win, but we knew that that was gonna happen. They covered Jaguars let us down. But we were off by what two points? We're off by two points? And then on Saturday we went what was our record? Which one Washington that one that one I did let us down? We lost two games on c DOA. I think we went what three and two, four and two maybe, and then the over Michigan, Iowa everything in Mitch. God blessed Mitch. She had all the data in the world that says, bet the under, bet the under, bet the under, bet the under, bet the under, and we're like, risk keeps you young. It's too like Nikatt says, life's too short to bet the under. We bet the over and they did not hit it by one point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but losses like that are one of those things where you walk into the team eating room the next day and you sit down with the boys used to hit. It's not all bad on film, right, Like there's we've did a lot of good things out there. If we changed one or two things, it's a completely different ball game.
Speaker 2: Yes, spin Zone, we lost two games by a total of three points, and just like that, we're underheated, almost undefeated because Washington still let us down.
Speaker 1: But yeah, undefeated. Basically, who did Washington play?
Speaker 2: That was a beat, that was a UCLA took care of business. We slept on him. I apologized to the UCLA fans out there because they obviously, yeah, they obviously took it as disrespect when they heard bet the bus and me talked shit on them in that quarterback because I think I shipped on that quarterback too, he went off. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I disrespected him.
Speaker 3: A little bit for sure.
Speaker 2: But dude, bet the bus, especially in the NFL the last two weeks now combined, what are we seven and two?
Speaker 1: Seven and two?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's it sounds like you guys got something going special.
Speaker 1: We do, we do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know you can't partake, And dude, when you when you do get to partake one day like it's it's it's it's a lot of fun. It's gonna unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I see the videos.
Speaker 3: I will see you wash your hands trying to dap up Mitchie and keep walking and a little monoloile you got and you sit down. You got your sunglasses on with a fucking cigar. Which do you only own one pair of sunglasses? By the way, every time I fucking see this guy is wearing the same spar sunglasses. But if it were I bought, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix that.
Speaker 2: Those are new, you know how it is when you get something new, you wear the shit out of it. It's like a new song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, one hundred percent middle school dude. As soon as Christmas hits, you get all that new little gear you got. Yeah, you're wearing that shit until it looks old. Yeah, until it looks it's like two weeks in, two fucking weeks in.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's it's a it's a fun time. We're rolling right now, boys, We're fucking rolling. I was gonna say something else about it. There's something I'm missing. Oh, I'm all I'm saying is like, dude, it's so fun, Like I'm truly gonna I'm gonna pickle with this whole year ten and like, do we can your ten still happen?
Speaker 3: Since you're just a raging betaholic.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I well, on the one podcast, I was saying, we have no clue if I can gamble at the end of the day, like being a free agent, I'm not not playing football, but the minute I would be playing football, would sign whatever it took and be like, hey guys, I.
Speaker 3: Won't do it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's all good freak ovin Ridley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would really like I wouldn't do it. I don't know if that gets me in trouble or not. And if it does, it's like, all right, have you bet more than fifteen hundred dollars on one game on just in general on a.
Speaker 1: Weekend, I've probably gotten close to it.
Speaker 3: So I think overall, you've bet over fifteen hundred dollars, you're worse than Ridley.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah saying that, Yeah, I mean yeah, I'm on there every weekend. I'm making some plays left them right.
Speaker 3: Oh you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this weekend I did.
Speaker 2: I held true to just kind of betting the games I talked about because the week's past. Like what I've had to learn from is I get really fascinated with parlays and.
Speaker 3: Just you're at the parlay.
Speaker 2: Parlays is where you take like several bets, like as many bets as you want you can buy them, and then if you win, it's like waving massive payout, Like you'll put twenty bucks on it and it'll be like the pay it'll be like over three grand.
Speaker 3: Is the parlay you sent me with Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers, and Derrick Henry. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was a parlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the parlay. I tweeted out about the bet the boys parlay we're.
Speaker 3: Going through adversity with these cop webs boys, We're going through fucking but I love it. We need a little more adversity on the ball.
Speaker 2: And then it's it's not it's out of character, it's uncharacteristic of Josh Allen and not hit.
Speaker 3: And you think of all those bets, he's the safest.
Speaker 2: He was the safest one when I went fire. When Derek scored right away, I was like, Oh, we're fuck until Christmas. Bro's done, so we're doing it again. God and Josh you God bless him, but we need him, Like I don't want to talk bad about him, Like there's some things where you're like, we gotta fucking cut him, you know what I mean, Like we gotta set him aside or a team. It's like I'm not gonna bet on them again, Like they're done, they're.
Speaker 3: Dead to us.
Speaker 1: And but Josh, he's not a guy who do that too.
Speaker 2: He's somebody like, hey, they make a bad play, like they maybe they muff a punt, they come over the cilinder and they drop a ball or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, we need you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna you're gonna make a play later in this game, like that's how you handle somebody like josh An because we'renna need them all year long.
Speaker 3: Because I'm not gonna quit on that dude. Seeing firsthand on the Monday night football game, it seems like the Bills have the most fun in the NFL right now.
Speaker 1: Right, but however, they've they did win last night.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. I got.
Speaker 1: They did win.
Speaker 3: They played a really smart football at the end, very very smart football.
Speaker 2: If you're down, like it's like, all right, it was everybody too quick on the Bills bandwagon.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, every year they crown a September Super Bowl. Guy, you're right, and that was pretty unanimous. Yeah, we're pretty nanimous. And they could still. I mean, they have all the talent in the world. Who knows what's gonna happen. Yeah, the Ravens look fucking tough.
Speaker 1: With Lamar Jackson, you always got a chance. Yeah, he's you gotta pay him.
Speaker 3: You gotta pay him.
Speaker 1: I right, Yeah, you gotta pay Lamar.
Speaker 3: I Also, Lamar's got to do a couple more things, like I find an agent, Like I don't know his mom's business background, but I probably I mean, I got a great agency. They're called creative Artist Agency CAA. They're fantastic Tom Condon. He'll get you right where you want to go. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: It could be as simple as here's the money I want, and I want it fully guaranteed. If you're not doing it, I'm betting on myself. That's the story I tell myself. Maybe it's as simple. Maybe he does think about an agent, but maybe it's so simple that it's like, this is the number I want. I want it fully guaranteed. If you're not doing it, I'll continue to better myself. And it's risky, right, Like there's pros and cons too, like I saw and read, I've seen people speak out for it.
Speaker 1: The part is like you risk injury getting injured. It's like Dak Prescott did it? You risk injury?
Speaker 2: Like if you're the owner, they're both they're both like they're both all.
Speaker 1: In on whatever they're trying to do. They're both all in on their leverage.
Speaker 2: The owner or whoever the GM are like, Okay, let him go out there, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: The best thing for them they do.
Speaker 2: He does prove himself right, and then we get to reward him with all this money. But if not, like he's risking not playing well, having a bad game, stuff that you put on film that they're going to try to leverage against you in a negotiation, it could be an injury. But what you gotta love and respect about Lamar is he's literally like, yeah, I'm betting on myself.
Speaker 3: He got a week. The dude's looking like a fucking MVP. He looks, he looks incredible. What year is in for Lamar? Is at four or five? It's four, that's a tough thing. If he's in here four and he was he was, he's.
Speaker 1: A first rounder. He might have been a fit.
Speaker 3: He's probably in your five if they're trying to hear five. So he's playing his fifth year option right now. If he was, he was like the thirty first pick, correct, I think he was like the thirty first pick is the Ravens, I believe, so check that out. But if he was the thirty first pick, let's just go off that thirty second. Yeah, he was thirty three. It was one pick after the thirty second. He'd be in a way better position right now. There's no fifth year option and they can only franchise him twice. They would have had to pay him this off sea or franchise tag him twice, which by then you're making so much money because the quarterback market is crazy right now, all of it guaranteed. But because of this, if he's in year five, he's playing his fifth year option with the ability to get franchise tag two more times. It's not only this to prove himself this year, he has to prove himself for two more years.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The money gets a whole lot better in those next two franchise tags, but it's basically playing one year deals for the next three years this year for the next tear.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of the Kirk Cousins deal, Like they franchised him two years in a row, but he wasn't a first round.
Speaker 3: Pick, so that's one less year two.
Speaker 2: But I'm just talking about, Yeah, the Raves could sit back Lamark and I have a hell of a year and they still might not pay him and just franchise tagging because they're like, look, we're not paying you this amount of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, off of his franchise tags.
Speaker 2: Because what the what the Redskins at the time tried doing was offering him a three year like a round seventy five on ballparking it with like fifty something guaranteed, And Kirk's like, listen on the two tags, I'm making fifty something guaranteed no matter what. Why would I sign if I'm already gonna make that guaranteed with you know that third year, that next twenty five million dollars not even guaranteed at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kirk, obviously he's a like, he's a genius, the trailblazer. Yeah, he's an absolute trailblazer. He's a genius in the negotiation. You've You've said this for several years. The only way for the NFL to get to completely guaranteed contracts is for the big dogs, My Kirk cousin, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, these Josh Allen, these guys. Patrick Bumb's doing fully guaranteed contracts. They do fully guaranteed teed contracts. It trickles down and that's and that's the only way to get there, the only way.
Speaker 2: I've always been like all the big dogs in each position, You've always been like or you say like you will you want the quarterbacks first, which I do think is true, Like, yeah, quarterbacks need to like pave the way for fully guaranteed deals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and once you do that, it starts going down and out and down, and then everybody will be that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: But I'm more than normal.
Speaker 1: I like smile and I'm like rooting.
Speaker 2: I'm rooting for Lamar because like it takes a set of balls, dude to like play that way. Like it's not like he's just a pocket quarterback to play that way and be like, yeah, I'm going all in on myself. Yeah, and it's like, hey, don't do it. You could get injured. Like here, there's a lot of pros on listening to those people and be like, here's how you maximize what you have right now, because at the end of the day, it's hard to like win against the people who have the leverage like that to put you the money. And he's like, nah, fuck it, like he's.
Speaker 3: Doing he's doing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also the guy in the office is playing like backyard football on a basketball court, like just asking to get hurt, but he just keeps on doing him.
Speaker 1: He's just a fucking donna.
Speaker 3: Love Big Lamar Jackson Podcast, Big Fan Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we and we love to have you on Lamar, I know he's more than welcome to right there the bus like we love that, tweeted us a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Right, he follows me. We're friends on to he has something.
Speaker 3: For the Patrick Mahomes thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said to them one day, and I think I put something out there and everybody it got so big to her. Once it gets out of the audience, people then think I'm racist. And then once Lamar came in and laughed at it and said something else that kind of helped stamp Yeah, the joke that was said. And then from then on we followed each other. You know, rest is history. Like he might be you know, yeah, he's me.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, going on the wedding platform, if you were getting married again, he'd probably be with he'd be a standing up there with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question would go you him.
Speaker 3: Then me or probably Nick and then me. So that's special, especially for you guys three no question, and this profession. You gotta take whatever you can get when it comes to groomsman. Whenever it comes to groomsmen, if you're just standing up there, you look down on everybody else thinking you guys just couldn't make the cut.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys can do it? Yeah, fu dude, what else do we got? Should we have ads during the pod? Should we hit ads during the pod?
Speaker 1: We can do ads?
Speaker 3: Sure, you said your boy Loki, Well, it depends which one it is. Let me see the game Time you got, you got? I had that cooling down.
Speaker 1: Ticketing partner of Barstools Sports.
Speaker 2: Created by fans for fans, game Time is a new ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts, and shows. And they guarantee Taylor listen. They guarantee the lowest price possible. If you haven't given game Time a shot yet, don't know what you're waiting for.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna love this shit.
Speaker 2: We've had tons of Barsel fans using it, hitting us up on social about the great deals they're getting, taking photos of the games, their codes, everything. I've been using game Time app all year because the boy Taylor, he would never hook me up with tickets to his games, so I would have to log into the game Time app and get the best price.
Speaker 1: Is guaranteed, so easy to use, amazing deals.
Speaker 2: It's the fastest growing ticketing app in the United States of America.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it. Download the game Time app. Go to the hangar to download the game Time app. Go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code.
Speaker 2: Bust and BUSSI in for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply download game Time, last minute tickets, lowest prices, absolutely guaranteed.
Speaker 3: I'm sure people love that we're doing ads right now. Yeah. I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got we got bills to pay, no question, Yeah, we got bills to pay.
Speaker 3: We got the people, the tier ones get it.
Speaker 1: And I think it's more fun when we're doing them in the in theisode.
Speaker 4: In the episode a little bit, God.
Speaker 3: Been gambling so much you got to shorten them words down? Huh, too much brain power for everything else. I love that, dude. What's next in lists Nebraska Michian Games. We kind of talked about it, dude. We could be seeing in a bit ten championship.
Speaker 1: I have some bad news.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, I have bad news, and I it's it's with a heavy heart. Just be easy, dude, Just be easy with what you're about to say.
Speaker 1: It's with a heavy heart.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But the official side of the Bust and Bull is dead. Why why do we have to go after.
Speaker 1: So here's the message that I got. Apologize.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should say say it.
Speaker 1: We'll bleep it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll pay make sure to bleep it out.
Speaker 2: Fucking apologize will not the right time for the program. I hope you understand we've got work to do. Yeah, man, what do we do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Michigan's still down, Michigan is still fucking in. I know that dave able Off. I'll say his name out loud without bleeping it. Dave able Off said, there ain't no issue. Boss. When they sign it, we'll sign it with a fucking smiley face that.
Speaker 2: It's a weird insurance. If they sign it, why don't we if they signed.
Speaker 3: John Jim Jim Jim already signed, Yeah Jim did, but we still need the a D.
Speaker 1: If he'd signed that, no problem.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, We'll get the signature, get the signature from him you.
Speaker 3: Want me to get for what? Hey, it's dead, but go ahead and sign it anyway. You can feel really good about Michigan side doing you. I already feel great about it, Like you just told me, it's dead.
Speaker 1: I know, I think. Okay, here here's what I think the option is.
Speaker 2: Boys, we still proceeed it's just the unofficial bust and bawl. Yeah, like we still have a powerful small audience that will pioneer this thing for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're going to do flood and mention. We can.
Speaker 2: Whether it's just official on the Internet and nowhere else, that's all matters.
Speaker 3: If you as a group can collectively make me dead on Twitter, you can absolutely flood Nebraska's mentions and let them know that what they did was wrong about the bust and Bowl and Nebraska they've treated us like kings every time we go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're an A list celebrity.
Speaker 3: In Lincoln, but I am that one hurt and I don't want to speak emotionally because I don't want to say things that I'm probably going to regret in the future. And they could just play on a recording tape and just said, did you say this about Nebraska. I'm not going to get in one of those situations right now, but I will say I'm hurt, and anger is usually just something to mask sadness, So I'm just gonna let that go.
Speaker 1: Dude, And I understand what you're feeling.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're feeling, because I felt it too.
Speaker 2: Like when I first heard there was like that there's like that adrenaline dump that kind of happens where something rushes to your eyes.
Speaker 1: You're mad for a second, you know, rush to your eyes and then uh.
Speaker 3: But in the same at the same time, I see where he's coming from.
Speaker 1: So you're.
Speaker 2: You're trying to say no, no, I'm not trying to say like there's a side like, yeah, I'm with that. That's what I personally think that the buzz and ball would be a uh, would be incredible.
Speaker 1: I think that's something definitely to play for.
Speaker 2: Like, I think that's something that's create the middle of the year, whether it's recruiting.
Speaker 3: The boys, having fun, everything else.
Speaker 2: Because now we are tied in the Big Ten West, like everything that we want to accomplish is out there to accomplish.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's hang on, hang on, that's legit.
Speaker 2: Like now I'm not saying that a like we can go eleven and oh and now twelve and oh. I'm just saying you look at our division, like we can beat we there, we can compete, like we.
Speaker 1: Can go to the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 2: Guys say, you gotta stick with me, Like, do you really not believe that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's fine, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's tough to ask the boys in the bag to support what you're saying when what you're asking to support doesn't even support us back. No, I listen, dude, that's weird. Well, here's what I think we do, boys, here's what I thing needs to happen.
Speaker 1: We still, we can still make it.
Speaker 3: I think the bus and bold needs to be created, not only a bag trophy that the schools can enjoy, but a nice little trophy that sits in our on our bus. Because regardless of what Nebraska wants to commit to or not, they're playing November twelve, and you and I have love on both sides right now. We're gonna respect each other no matter what. But you know there's gonna be some foul play at hand the week of ye and you know your boys getting surgery Thursday.
Speaker 1: Season's done. That's tough.
Speaker 3: But I my whole goal is to be prepared to go on that November twelve trip and fucking be crushed up so I can celebrate and we bring the trophy. Now, I'm not only saying this as a Michigan fan, but I'm also saying this as a busting with the Boys fan. I hope Michigan wins this game so we can give them the trophy. We give them the trophy it buys this time, we give it to them. It could sit under Harball's desk for all I care. It could sit in the middle of locker room for all I care. It could sit in the captain's locker for all I care. You put it in there with like just like the Minnesota Michigan game. All I did was leave a jug behind. Michigan called to hey, can we get that jug? Minnesota said you want it, you gotta win it back, And that's how the trophy game got started. Ain't no signatures in that boss. So we gotta hope collectively as a group. I know you can't, but us, we had to hope Michigan wins this game solely, not only actually to keep our national championship dreams alive, because because Michigan, because Michigan is the best hope we have in the Big Ten, and when we go to bowl games, you know, we're all about the Big Ten when it comes to that. Not only that, but also to keep the hopes and dreams of not only the gentleman sitting in the back of this bus, but every man, woman and child that subscribes and resubscribes every single week to Bust with the boys. This is our dream, this is our opportunity. This is the only way we can keep the Bust and Bowl alive. I hope I can get each and every one of you to support this, even big red country. I need you to do an absolute solid Maybe it might be the worst thing you can possibly do. Bet against your team just for one week, not for the short term goal, not for the short term goal. Do it for the long term cause two three years down the line, we're not going to remember November twelve, but we will remember is every year in the fall, Michigan and Nebraska now fighting for the most prestigious trophy in all of college football. I need you and this support. Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you guys hear something? What is it? Dude? What is it? Dude? Did you guys hear the ghosts of Tailor?
Speaker 3: Wana?
Speaker 1: Fucking dude?
Speaker 3: This dude, You've been talking to me the whole time.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's it hasn't been at it hasn't been an easy week.
Speaker 2: There's been stuff that we've been battling, and if we could I did feel like he was here for just a second, if we could just for right, for just this moment, do we get a moment of solace for Taylor to Wan nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Any one living in the clouds.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 3: Stop bowling your heads. I'm right here. Jack's got a hood on. He looks like the Grim Reaper. Don't do this.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 3: Stop shaking your head.
Speaker 2: I'm alive, hey man, Thanks boys, I'm telling you, he's here, He's with us.
Speaker 3: What is Jack wearing a fucking cape in the back? What's going on?
Speaker 1: He looks like a witch.
Speaker 3: I miss him every day? What is ay?
Speaker 1: But not so fast? Brother? Are you sating?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that Nebraska You're basically saying even if Nebraska wins, the trophy can't be taken to Memorial Stadium, Like I won't walk up those steps and put the trophy in the fucking facility.
Speaker 3: Dude, They're gonna call the police and say no, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: What we got right now, and it's it's I understand where it's coming from. Like they don't want to like be on the headlines while we're playing for some bust and some bust and ball something dumb that you guys can blow up, which we're gonna do no matter what.
Speaker 1: But it's like we can't throw our hat in the ring on that, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Your team has chosen to not put their hat in the ring. Your hatless because there's bigger things going on right now. We just had the fire ahead coach. Yeah, dude, we're trying to where's the next man up? Mentality? We got? What do we do with vocals? We just won? We just won. Us said to have the same fucking juice that y'all had in the summertime. When we're talking about the bust and bowl.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about the juice?
Speaker 3: I just haven't approach him on that because when he gets fired and he gets put in that seat number one first black coach, black head coach in Nebraska history, congrats on being a racist still twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: No, that has no nothing to do with that. I'm just saying. That's all I'm saying. Is Shane Gill a skit he's got, he's got that. Hey, those skits are hilarious.
Speaker 3: In Alabama getting beat by uscis.
Speaker 2: He's got bigger things on his desk right now than to sit down. And I have a one on one with Will confident about the bust and Bowl.
Speaker 3: But may dude, hey, Will wants to call you.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, hey, coach Joseph. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So and so gave me your number, Like, I just want to text with you very second about something I got on my mind. Frost said we were going to do the bust and bawl back in the spring. Like he's gone, Now do you think, uh, can we get your signature on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still good on the handshake.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what I'm saying, is I understand that there is there's work to do, Like there's fucking.
Speaker 3: The best and fastest, least path of resistance to get the bust and Bowl down. Since one team is bowed out, it's for Michigan to win this game. I know, I know you're not gonna no, no, I know you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Want that we have an unofficial bust and Bowl like all that all that happened now is they said no, So we have to take it upon ourselves, busting with the boys our Tier one season threes, like all the fans that listen to it. It's up to us now to collectively boost this thing and make it way bigger, way bigger than I mean, it is massive, but go over that official line. We gotta make it official. We gotta make it seem like, oh, this is a real thing.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all that's happening.
Speaker 2: We still get the trophy made, We still tailgate, we still sling merch like, we still have a great time. The only thing we don't have is signatures that makes it official. But other than that is this officials that can get.
Speaker 1: It's just up to us.
Speaker 2: It's not all we need Michigan to win because Nebraska didn't sign it, which it's.
Speaker 1: Made the best team win.
Speaker 3: Brother, And right now, I think we got a little bit of momentum coming out of that Indiana game. Yeah, you guys have a little bit of momentum. We play in the end of this week, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: And oh, you guys are a good team and I don't want it to take away.
Speaker 3: Whenever we're not playing Michigan, I do root for you guys, Like again, I rooted for the over I thought that you guys would put up more like a lot more points on Iowa.
Speaker 2: However they are. They do have a good defense, they just have a trash offense.
Speaker 3: He Sleep or Blake Corn, We agree on that. Dude. The guy went out and hit five touch and touchdowns two weeks ago. He rushed for two forty six last uh last the week before, and then this week he fucking ice the game, had one hundred and something yards rushing in a touchdown. Guy is a absolute stud dude. They call him a little big man. Maybe he'll get the dog Walker. Well, he said he was coming for it Heisman. Yeah, maybe he'll get like the running back, isn't that the dope Walker? Yeah? But I think I've said what I said, and I haven't heard anything that you said that has any substance to it that would allow me to go into more argument about why we want Michigan to win this time.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to provide substance on you on saying you shouldn't want Michigan.
Speaker 1: Of course you're gonna want Michigan.
Speaker 2: The saying is it's still on, Like we're still fucking here with the bus.
Speaker 3: You still got a playoffs.
Speaker 1: There's no question, there's just not signatures.
Speaker 2: But to act like we need Michigan win for it act to be to be a real thing is false, Like is a blatant lie.
Speaker 3: The fast track it dude, like you buying speakers for the church to get into heaven. The fast track is this trophy into the college football trophy world. I gotta have, like, I respect what you're trying to do. I'm just saying like it's that's not factual, okay. I it's the fastest way, and there's no way that you like, there's no argument. You could have to be like, yeah, if they win and we go put it on their doorstep and like a like a like a baby at the fire station, like just knock on the doors and run away real quick. Like that's fine. I guess that'll work too. But the fastest way is we're being Michigan November twelfth, that Michigan wins November twelfth, and then we hand Hardball the trophy and the team the trophy November twelfth, them and their bask you can find out who their head coach is gonna be and who's the intern heead coach now, Nicky Joseph, I hope to God he is, because it sounds like he's got the boys buying into what he wants to do and the programs headed in the right direction. I absolutely love that. I think they're going to be outstanding in the next couple of years, but right now it's tough. Hopefully they can keep winning enough games. We know the Big Ten West isn't the strongest division in the world, and they can get in that Big Ten championship game. So he has telling this, so he has selling this and on when they go to Indianapolis and get donkey fucked by miss Win. I love Nebraska so outstanding school. I felt like I went there when we were there. That's how much love we guys. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, if Nebraska wins that game come November twelve, if you don't think for a second that I would be able to run out in the middle of the field and hand coach Joseph that trophy and all the boys just jump up and down. We just did something.
Speaker 3: To God, you do that the only like, don't I want Michigan to win this game. You won't be able to do around. You're right, I'll crutch my ass out there and be like I'm.
Speaker 1: Here too, help me. Sorry, brother, Yeah good, I had.
Speaker 3: The boys in the back. You don't have a wheelchair on standby, dude, you guys, you just ripped my ass out there. I'm out there knocking over babies. That'd be cool, dude, that's Stephen Hawkins. Dude. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'll even have a computer tell me everything.
Speaker 2: You just do like one of those little moped things. That's what they gave. But when I broke my foot, I was like we had a little moped game.
Speaker 3: I had no motor on it though. That's when you put your knee on top of it and you line.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just get on the thing and then we kind of just up and we just roll roam around the facility.
Speaker 3: I had an electric little deal charge it out. It's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. Yeah, I think we really bled this dry. I think it's time to move on. We'll see what happens November twelfth. But as it stands right now, if I'm understanding correctly, we're making the trophy both bake and small one for the bus because you know, the boys got to have something, yeah, to always kind of lean on.
Speaker 2: The most important thing is the fact that we're gonna need everybody to make this seem like we're It doesn't matter if we get these signatures like this is.
Speaker 3: Matter, this is a real details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like bull Week starts, Rivalry Week starts November twelfth week, like we're way ahead of the game.
Speaker 3: I love that, dude, I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, you want to hit this Georgia bodadd.
Speaker 3: I do all right. Georgia Boot makes super good looking, super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take them off. These boots hold up in any condition without sacrifice or comfort. It has comfort technology of any athletic shoe packed into a great looking boots. Whether you're working on your feet all day, or working around the house or grilling out with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. What's up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Hey, no stutters? If you're keeping score, which we're not, which we're not? Started, he stuttered once he started once one zero. I think it's a good time for us to just tap me on the back. I think it's a good time for us maybe to go around and see who we're supporting for the Michian to resk game. Obviously Will's not here, so you guys can say what you want. Harry quickly bought. Blost you up first, boss.
Speaker 5: Hurry Michigan, no doubt, michiganchys got Michigan.
Speaker 1: Mitchie. Who you got? Oh, he's easy.
Speaker 3: Just say yes or no, just or know if you agree with them you don't agree.
Speaker 1: I don't give a Yeah. He is an Wholehio State fan.
Speaker 3: Nothing makes me feel better than having employee that went to Ohio State. Everything's right. Oh, sorry, that's an Ohio State fan. Couldn't get in, didn't.
Speaker 1: Apply because to get in somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I'm a little cole bruiser here. Oh that's a fucking hitter, dude, look at his finger. Make sure to blur out and make sure make sure to look at that finger. Make sure to blur out the Logoslo no free shoutouts. Oh it's fucking it's already out.
Speaker 1: I probably won't get that fixed.
Speaker 3: Well what I did, war stores, he's got a broken fingy did that in August?
Speaker 1: Didn't miss practice? Can we uh?
Speaker 2: Can we touch on a little bit like the obvious so that you haven't spoken.
Speaker 3: On I'm playing side boss.
Speaker 1: This is so good.
Speaker 3: I just licked it, licked the top. Fuck, that's good. That's really good. Cheers, just spooked over. My boy is just spooked.
Speaker 1: But uh oh late where I are reserve.
Speaker 2: I you know, we're trying to we're having a fun time with the pump and green culphers, Like we're still gonna try and beat.
Speaker 3: Around the bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but paying walls four walls therapy right now you have them played like. We haven't gotten to hear from Tara Lawan about the injury. There's a lot of people. We do the whole rip thing out there, We do all this stuff. People were super curious, like where your head's at, like all this different stuff because obviously, like you've had you've had that up and down these last few years you've been battling.
Speaker 1: Everybody has been thinking about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I appreciate that. I think there's a lot more positive out there than negative as far as support goes. And I do appreciate everyone saying something, especially the boys in the back sending text Willie. Obviously, you've been an absolute rock for me and I appreciate.
Speaker 1: You for that.
Speaker 3: When I tore my ACL in twenty twenty October twenty twenty, I was like, on this fucking mission to get back as fast as possible and do everything I possibly could do right. Last year, during the season, I had issues when he was swollowing up. I was always feeling pain there and I was like, I don't know what the deal is. And it turns out this year I found out that their things with my knee going on now that are uh. I guess it's tough. You don't really know what to say, but like a direct correlation to what happened when I got my knee done, and so I have to go and get my knee fixed to be able to play football or to live like a normal life just in general. So there's not a whole lot I can go into for reasons I can't talk about right now, but I promise that when I am able to talk about everything, I will. I'm an open book. I'll really say everything that needs to be said and then go from there. But the best I can say about this is, this is a This is not a this is not a new injury. It's the same injury that happened to last for two years. So you got to fix your knee against you to fix I gotta fix my knee. So the third, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, that's Tuesday, to fly to La doctor Latrosh was gonna fix my fix my ACL and I will be I'll be done for the season. Spooky bro.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's heartbreakround fucking spooked over. There's a level, there's two. There's two uh like thoughts.
Speaker 3: There's like, obviously the pessimistic version of like, damn, Like I had all of these goals and aspirations and I felt so outstanding going into the season. I felt like everything was going to be back to normal. And you know, Week one went great and from an individual standpoint, and then week two happens and that just that sucks, and it makes you question at the things. It makes you question about your future and where you are in your life and how old you are, and all these different things come like mushing in your head. And then there's the the optimistic side of me. That's like, you know, when I found out all this information about my knee, there was a level of relief knowing that I did everything I possibly could to be back, like as far as like training, diet, do just you know, even being aggressive with my sleep and how much I sleep during the day. I mean, you're pretty well you know what I do on a day to day basis for the most part. And so that has been like knowing that I've done everything I possibly could and didn't shortcut anything, and this is still the outcome. There's a level of being able to live with that and knowing that, Okay, like this wasn't my fault. I didn't skip anything, any steps in the process to get better. It just was something out of my control that was unfortunate. And so I know, it's a.
Speaker 1: Really vague regret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no there's no because I did everything I could. I probably did a little more than I than I should. There was you know, my daughter, my youngest daughter, Willow, was born in July, and I tore my acl in October back in twenty twenty, and for like that year, my daughter really didn't know me. She just saw some dude walking around the house. And I was so constant and wasn't really around as a as a husband or a father, and that was like a really difficult thing. And I put in, especially this off season, so much work in her and I was relationship to where it's a way better, but there was there were points there there she really didn't know who I was because I was so focused and just making sure that, you know, I came back and did what I was supposed to do in the football field, and unfortunately, you know, there's things that happened last year. I know Week one happened, but there was also several other games where you know, you see things happening, and I probably myself, I'm being able to like slow down the so you play it for a long enough time, you're able to see things slower, and I can see like like I gotta like change their channel Jones who does things on like a step kid. It's like one two three Bowl one two, and then you can see kind of what his progression of his past Russ is gonna be. And being able to see certain things knowing they're gonna happen and not being able to stop it, it was just, uh, it was it was extremely frustrating, and so I just got to get this thing fixed, get it right, and uh definitely gonna take a whole different approach this year. Like there's not I'm not putting it so much stress on myself as far as like how fast you need to recover or anything like that, Like I just want to make sure that my family's good, I enjoy doing this and then support the boys as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Like and you said the timeline.
Speaker 2: They remember when you first hear your aco a couple of years ago, you were like, you know, wanting to be back and like fucking forth like the fastest acl Yeah, Like you're right, Like I know you're saying all this stuff and you people want to hear what you got to say A sitting here, you know, you don't have to tell me, like I've had to sit and like at times you were like yo, this mother fuckers is so wrapped up and doing everything. I mean, you would come the day before my wedding. You didn't go to the bachelor party like that. I'm not like opening stuff up. I'm not opening that stuff up for like jokes everything else. But I'm talking about how serious you were like getting back to stuff. I know when my heart was kind of like when that happened and it's like damn, you might have fucked up his knee again and stuff like that, and you're just like, I know, my heart was going out to you just because you know how much work that you've put into this thing, especially because you know and you can answer this if you want to, but I just think of the last few years that you've wanted to, you know, just be the fucking guy that that you wanted to be, that was that to play your teammates, your coaches, fucking the fans, Like, because I know you put a lot of that pressure on yourself because you don't want to just seem like you know, you know, you're not the guy who's just like you come and get paid and then do everything you can to not play type of thing. Like there's a level like when yeah, when you're when you're up and down, Like I feel like that would be the stress that I would put on myself be like fuck man, Like I just want to fucking be the dude that everyone knew I once was that I was that I know I can be And this injuries and should just keep like jumping the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The frustrating thing about the most is like this is like the only injury I've ever had. Like I've been hurt before obviously and missed a game here or there, but like this is the only injury I've had to get surgery on ever in my life, and it's it's frustrating that it's taking, you know, multiple years at this point just to get things fixed and figured out, and and uh, I just wish there's I will be more open to talking about it, way more when yeah, I'm able to, but right now I just can't for for reasons that we've talked about off camera. And I know that, like like said, there's so many things I had to sacrifice. I chose to sacrifice that I probably shouldn't have, like like that I talked about with my daughter, and then not going to your bachelor party, that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like our friendship.
Speaker 3: And so now I got to be like I'm staring down another rehab and it's like, I'm not gonna make those same mistakes. I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna enjoy all this and make sure that you know, if it gets fixed correctly, it gets fixed correctly, then I'm good and if not, then it is what it is. Dude, there's no I'm over trying to control what I can't control. And that's that's like the thing that unfortunately I had to go around a second time to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously I haven't got.
Speaker 3: The surgery yet. My I might just change my mind immediately. Oh, we're gonna see Jerry's worth again. No, he's dead, Okay, killed Jerry. I try to bring Jerry out like last week, and then Taylor got really upset with the fast.
Speaker 1: Jerry and Taylor.
Speaker 3: Don't get get along very well. Jerry actually called Taylor a cunt once and yeah, and I had to step in immediately between the three two the two of them, and just be like, hey, you guys, gotta stop.
Speaker 1: It seems like your head's in a good place right now.
Speaker 3: Be so I was making up personality.
Speaker 1: Tells the story.
Speaker 2: I had to step in. It seems like you're doing real well mentally. No, but it really does. It seems like you know, that was like the first thing is like fuck man, like my man might be in the tank. My man might be in the tank again after this one. But no, you've had you've had good perspective. It feels like in perspective as you can.
Speaker 1: Have with all this shit kind of happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's tough, but it really just turns into like it's out of your control. And so like I kind of sit there and I wonder like, well, what about you know, what if I am done as a Titan, because you never know what's gonna happen. What if it is over for me? What if football has done with me for me? And we talked about this on the phone, like I got a lot to think about and I got a lot to do in the next few months to figure out what I want my life to look like in the future. And that is, uh, my first thought is I'm fucking tired, dude. Like it's a weird thing to say, Like, I'm just I feel exhausted because it's just been two years of just like kind of like football. Hell, Like you just sit there and you want to do things that you know you can do, but you're limited in certain ways because of a mistake that happened, and so it just sucks. But yeah, you just want to make sure that you look back on your career and you hope you like did enough things and affected enough people to where it has a lasting impression on people in Nashville and your friends and stuff like that and the people that supported you and you know, so that's a bummer, but you know, we always won't be I always gonna be always gonna be hashtag no bed days zero, so.
Speaker 1: That tag zero.
Speaker 3: What this might be an interesting pivot? Well, there's an announcement coming from Busting, which we will should we even talk about?
Speaker 1: Do we even allude?
Speaker 3: Just we can just allude to it, but we don't we we don't go on any just maybe just say you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, massive announcement for Busting with the boys, and he's coming very very soon, like too.
Speaker 1: Soon, too soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you might not even have time to like get too excited because it's just gonna happen, right right, And that's all that's all we'll say about it, and that's all that needs to be said. Yeah, should we do?
Speaker 1: Should we?
Speaker 3: Should we lift up our spirits and get into our favorite segment, Yes it is them, or our favorite segment of the week, the shout out week blocking that glasses. You're first, and I can tell him by the way your little headphones fell to the ground. You stumble the grab him real quick. He's already a touch rattle. But I know my management to come with some firefire heat, fire fire heat. Boss.
Speaker 1: What you got for us, babe?
Speaker 3: Is this my shout out this week second, he had a good one last week.
Speaker 1: He really when he goes we get ahead of it. Yeah, I'll see fan.
Speaker 6: My shout out this week's more of more of a hack, but uh, you are a hack or this is a heck, it's more.
Speaker 3: Of a life hack. I would say that like a life hack.
Speaker 6: But uh, probably driving in your car, probably not using your AC as much anymore. But you don't have to like completely put it away because what you can use it for is now you're probably getting a hot coffee. That's what you can do is you can flip that AC down, go ahead and put your coffee under it, and it'll cool it off. But my shout out, no free shout out goes to not quite going away from that AC but using it as a life hack.
Speaker 3: Hmm, a little a little wordy, but I liked it, dude, that I liked it a lot. Dude, Jackie, you look like a wizard or a warlock of some sort. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm sure whatever role play you're doing with some mom is really going to work out for you. Later. Enjoy and let's hear this shout out.
Speaker 5: Shoto of the week so obviously first week is spoopt Over. I'm not gonna be unoriginal and just shout out swooped Over, but it's gonna be along those lines, and I'm shouting out the spirit Halloweens.
Speaker 3: And the party cities of the world.
Speaker 5: There's incredible stores that are only open for this glorious month. You go in, drop about one hundred bucks on useless stuff you'll never wear again. They'll collect us in your closet all year long. But last night I was strolling through Target and found this beautiful warlock cloak. Ause I guess we could go with and I'll be wearing it every single week for the rest of the month. And I would propose a challenge for us, as we've talked about it before almost every year, but the final week of Spooptober, I really think that we need to do a costume contest on this bus. No one tells anyone what they're wearing, and we just show up that last week. Maybe we have a little trophy, little prize, but just putting it out there, you know, sink your teeth into a little bit or your fangs maybe and go from there.
Speaker 1: That's when you say, hey, fans like comment, say if we need to do.
Speaker 5: A a fans comment and say if we need to do a costume contest, there.
Speaker 3: You go, There you go, Jack, Yes, pretty dee dude. Wordy as always, my man Gilly. Every week he gets his word count up a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Every week he inches even closer to basically having his own individual podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, turned the Jack shout out.
Speaker 1: Then he turned it into Hey, I think we're gonna do a contest this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, make sure you're dressed like any guy to ever go to a country club in his entire life. He's got terrible taste being a fan of Ohio State. Let's see what he's got. Not a lot of color in that outfit, but he's gonna give us a little color in these words.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby, where's pie with Taylor?
Speaker 3: He just starts roasting me. Love it?
Speaker 1: Hey, what was your one last week?
Speaker 3: The shopping carts? That's right, that was he's got a buck rising type voice? Does he not a little bit of a buck rising in there? It's a good thing? Did we love?
Speaker 7: But so my shoutout and free shot out this week, something that we talked JP and I talked about last week. Uh, like when when you have a plug or like or like maybe the drugs, no a game or or like a game Boy game or like your Nintendo sixty four, put it in doesn't work at first, like, oh, like what's going on? Like is the game boy broken? It is the game broken? But then you pull it out, do that little like you blow into it real quick, clean out everything.
Speaker 1: Pause. Oh I whoa easy?
Speaker 7: Uh you clean out like whatever it is, and then you put it in and then the game starts working again, or the plug starts working again, like when you blow into it and it just starts working.
Speaker 3: That's that's my shadow shadow. So blowing blowing cartridges is a shadow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that dude with that, Yeah, that is. Its just a little bit of a throwback.
Speaker 3: You kind of get the boys like when they don't know either back in the day, you got the Nintendo sixty four and you hey, you sit them all back, move to the hey boys, I got this ship and you got to hit the left, right, left, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also, have you guys not talked about about the pause? We're a no pause podcast, but no pauses here.
Speaker 8: My bet, that's my bet.
Speaker 1: That's what y'all did right? Did you do the right way? Let me see now, I'll try it. Yeah, you know you like bang your fucking hand on.
Speaker 3: Your bang it back into the right.
Speaker 1: Let me see that real quick.
Speaker 8: No mean, y'all are doing it right.
Speaker 1: Holy people, listen to this this.
Speaker 3: Oh my godd something next JP, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Got next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get to I know Garretts probably gonna be the new the new merch, probably this week, so hang on doing doing.
Speaker 1: My shadow.
Speaker 3: This week is the new merch we have coming out?
Speaker 1: Jack and Will. They're wearing the hats right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, ye, holy find a new one one care. We'll get the merch.
Speaker 1: We'll get the worst on his thinger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't want to make sure Taylor understood the flowers that he got last week for his very first shout out of all time. His very first shot out, no for shutout was finding that shopping car, like when you go and the wheels kind of off and you gotta roll it back and get a smooth one.
Speaker 1: That was a shoutout. That's outstanding.
Speaker 3: He doesn't shot tell you a little rattle. I came at you a little strong, rob and I still I feel bad. There's no, there's love here, guy, I feel love for you.
Speaker 1: Wasn't shopped in a decade. He has no clue. What's everything? You know when you find that shot on guards and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, rod shot and then I.
Speaker 1: Go and then you find that smooth one.
Speaker 3: He's like, Oh, yeah, that's that's not standing.
Speaker 1: That's not.
Speaker 3: You need to relax. My shot, my fucking shot till I dropped. Dude, you gotta relax. Rough. Holy fucked funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was so funny.
Speaker 3: Oh JP, what do you got, dude? Is a long fucking shoutout ever, Yeah, so similar to will.
Speaker 9: I was back home this weekend with some old friends, old family, old family friends, and uh, my shout out, no free shoutout goes to those families in your neighborhood that were like your second family, and you go see them, you catch up, they give you some advice, some hugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a it's just a great vibe. You had good food. It's a wholesome shout out. Yeah, we need to switch it after our Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could be wholesome too. Yeah, it's a family show. I appreciate you wear it's back to the family show. Holy shit. So rattle uh new merch. This week, Will is wearing the new hat and the new shirt. You can get at Barstool Sports, Barstool Store dot barsol Sports dot com, dot Barstoolsports dot com, ord slash Busting with the Boys ord slash Bust with the Boys, or just click on the link on one of our fucking profiles link right here.
Speaker 10: Boom, Okay, all right, all right, well my shout out no free shot out of the week, it's going to be to Taylor for being back on the bus.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking go. Oh that's a good one here.
Speaker 8: Kind of crazy, right, but yeah, anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why, you guys. I love that dude.
Speaker 3: I love that bro. That's great, great, Oh dude, Oh my, that's all the words.
Speaker 1: He's simple. Sometimes you gotta give you simple. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't have to get my words merch the way he's merch.
Speaker 1: Dude, and he's fucking done.
Speaker 2: My shout out no free shout out is another simple one. When you get back in your vehicle for the first time of the year and you got to turn the heat on. This morning, I cranked the heat up a little bit because it was a little nippy side and I had to smile on my face the entire time because I knew that we were in full October Spootober mode, and so I had to turn the seat warmers on, yeah, and I had.
Speaker 1: To turn the heat on. I had to go for my low.
Speaker 2: I cranked it up to probably like seventy eight and legitimately had a smile on my face doing it, because I'm like, we're in We're entering in this side of the weather now, JP. I know you kind of hate it that we're losing the heat and it will get annoying when.
Speaker 3: You have to warm up your truck.
Speaker 2: I was already thinking, fun, I'm gonna have to start rooming on my truck now, but the very first time doing it, Like right now, the weather is so beautiful outside. I don't want to make it about the weather now. Don't want to stick to when you have to turn your heat on for the first time in your vehicle because like the weather has officially broken.
Speaker 3: That's outstanding. I think every single dude. I think that that goes for every season, though, Like you get the summer, like your stokes, you start to feel the heat outside all like you're feeling right now. Even the first couple of weeks of winter, that snowfall that hits you enjoy the winter, the snow for a little bit, and that shit's got to fucking go because the snow sucks. Dude, fuck the snow. But yeah, but the first couple of times, for sure, my shout out for shut up of the week is right under the category of rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. This week, the Tennessee tie Is went down to Indianapolis and for the first are you okay? Yeah, I just feel like I'm being annoying, And then I reached down and think, like nobody would hear?
Speaker 1: This has made more noise down there.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That was so dumb.
Speaker 3: He's got fucking dude, people fucking listen to this and I love it. Should I just start over or my shadowt know? For sure the way is goes under the category I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. This week, the Tennessee Titans went up to Indie Indianapolis, and for the first half of the game there was no punter needed. It was bombs over bag that, it was the Derrick Henry Show.
Speaker 1: It was everything you.
Speaker 3: Wanted in more. Now that thing you have and not need it's it's Stonehouse, right, that's his last name, the punter, It's Stonehouse. The second half the Tale of Two Halves. Obviously the boy boys had a harder time moving the ball up and down the field, and we're backed up a few times. So you get that absolute cannon of a la. You put him back there he is on the ten yard line and puts it on the opposite ten. That man is an absolute fucking stud. You wish he didn't have to use him, but since he's on the team, puts it out there for the whole world to see. That man's got a fucking cannon. So shout out no free shadow goes to having it and not needing it versus needing it not having it.
Speaker 1: I thought, you're a shoutout Stonehouse, no dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the current killer Dude. We can't fucking shout him out in that concept. I was shouting the concept because I can't give Stonehouse too many flowers because he did take current away from us, and I fucking loved Stonehouse. Condoms. Gun, I don't know we're gun. I'm not a big I'm not a big gun guy.
Speaker 2: Hey on that note though, because we hadn't talked about it yet, but shout out the boys, like the boys are fucking five hundred. Yeah, we said it a couple of weeks ago. We don't hit the panic button on this bus. We don't fucking do. Doesn't fucking matter, does not. Somebody's rattling off over here's the percentage chances of them getting in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yank Yank Boys were on a two game win streak.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers said it, we're two to zero since that Bust Them with the Boys episode, and Aaron Rodgers saying, hey, is Mike rab Will still the.
Speaker 3: Head coach of the Tennessee Titans. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Dude, Uh, but shout out the boys, man two game win streak to jag anything.
Speaker 3: They don't ask, how they ask? How many Let's fucking go boys, Jack. I mean, I'm just yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say too many words, you know, trying and jinx to U.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing too. So I'm with it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Second half is rough, but we got it done. Hey. That play calling, though, yeah, starts hot fire.
Speaker 1: That short yardage especially, he does a good play.
Speaker 3: Call you heard that.
Speaker 10: No, I thought, uh, I thought it sucked having that second Derek TD take him back because of the emotion he showed going in the end zone.
Speaker 8: Yes, I've never seen him do that.
Speaker 10: Never, He's all business all the time, and that one that sucked having one taken from him. But for him to cross the goal line, throw the ball against the wall, take his helmet off, that's what you want to see.
Speaker 3: King.
Speaker 1: Now the King is back.
Speaker 8: King's back.
Speaker 3: He never fucking left. Garrett Amen.
Speaker 2: And by the way, hey, don't forget boys bet the bus we threw old Derek.
Speaker 1: We we said, we.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what the we don't even know what the prop BET's gonna be, but we're gonna throw Derek Henry in that because this is the week where he he breaks out and does something where the King looks like the King again.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to think he only had one hundred in that game. He was running all over the place. He is catching the ball. Now, I had one over the middle, that was tough, one over the middle that was hands. See my man drop the ball in the middle, goes back to the sidhlight says tay, hell, get your ass off the badge and throw me a couple of these bad boys and he's catching them. They're showing him on TV. He's like mad at himself, throwing it back.
Speaker 11: Mad.
Speaker 8: He was pissed after the game and the little press or too.
Speaker 3: Dude, you need mad Derek. Oh yeah, Derek version of Derek Dude, fucking shout out Mad Derek when Derek doesn't talk to anybody in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Two fifty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, move out of the way, boys, Ben Jones, he needs to wear a kidney belt that week. Just hand me the rock. Yeah. Also, the most underrated play that game was Ben Jones getting a defensive holding call in the red zone to keep the chains moving. That was two plays before Derek had his rushing touchdown that got called back ended up for a touchdown. Anyway, Ben is outstanding on the field, one of the most underrated players of within two plays in the first game going up to the ref saying, hey, they're holding, may please watch out for that. More bees with hornety than vinegar. Am I right? Ben Jones lives with the honey, not only with the opposing defense, but also with the refs. I see my man do a spin and a fucking flop, and I knew right then and there that laundry was coming out in the field. He did a fantastic job keeping them chains going. Shout up, Ben Jones, Dude, you had a saying about honey, vinegar and bees that threw me for a fucking yeah, dude, because bees like honey, they don't like vinegar as much. So you get people by being nicer and sweeter. Bet a little sour and pungent was great. It happened so fast, like you just my brain started to come back a little bit. I feel kind of fucking better. Dude.
Speaker 1: Are you that black label alpha brain by on it?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's not n Steff certified, And I can't fucking believe you just try to trap me on camera with that ship, dude, Is that true? Yes? I saw a black label alpha brain, and you know me, Joe Ruggan, so I fucking went and googled it real quick, put it on the list, and it's like it's in the yellow, green.
Speaker 1: Yellow red your brain and I need that.
Speaker 3: I need I need some of that. I need some na d Your boy's about to go through you know, the surgery though, so I'm about to be I'm about to fuck my brain and kidneys up with them perky turkeys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to poop for like six days.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be fucking perky turkeys, boy, juice, booty, whole little bit, and yeah, no doubt, what's up.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna need.
Speaker 3: A holy ship, Yeah, holy ship.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see what this post surgery. I mean, I'm not actually excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to see you on a bed for a month.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see if I the Boy can get back for that November twelfth, because I really want to go to that game. What do you think, Like, well, how was it a month out last time? I just remember being real sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm in a dark place.
Speaker 3: Hey, well Jack and Garrett were actually there. You guys can comments on this. I thought my spirits were real high when we were in Pensacola, real fucking high.
Speaker 1: They absolutely were.
Speaker 5: But seeing what happened in Pensacola and the Inn the like post six months comparatively to now, I want to double down, Garrett, shout out. Your spirits have been incredibly high, and I think it helps all of us when you're doing well. We're all doing well, So commending you and how well you've been handling this.
Speaker 2: What Jack saying too, is I think we're excited to have a you know, it's gonna be a positive bust with the boys here now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, totally, because usually we're brought down. Well, this is all about. This goes back to kids with diversifying your portfolio. One of my jobs is on the fritz right now. So I turned to this job and we're gonna fucking get this bad boy going full steam. Yeah, and we need to get we need to get that uh, we need to get that gift going. What gift? Oh, a gift where we we put the gift? Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. I still don't want the appropriate time to put that out. There's a lot of people hurting. Everyone that tweets me with hate. This guy's a piece of shit. Blah blah blah blah. They're hurting too.
Speaker 1: Does it hurt you?
Speaker 3: Not as much as it used to to be totally honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's truly what matters. Because I do see some of them because I'm part of them. I'm just yeah, shit.
Speaker 3: It's not worth eighty million blah blah blah blahs, like, hopefully the boy does not see this one. Eight hours later, you see Taylor. Oh you fucking.
Speaker 1: Are you hurting, buddy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Be okay. I'm like, oh shit, yeah, just a little war zone going often. Yeah, some dude went off on me. He fucking was like, uh, enjoy not being in the NFL any longer. You fucking suck your careers over blah blah blah. And I went to his profile, dude, and his hairline was on the fucking chopping block. So I just chirped him out his hairline. So I was like, good, let's finding that hairline in a year. But you know, and then he sent me a picture of him and a Ferrari. He's like, I'm doing fine. But it looked dude, it looked like a fake picture, like you know that that new little thing where you can kind of look around and then you're in like a Ferrari store or whatever. It didn't look real to me. I don't believe. But if he's got a Ferrari, hey, them them hoes are easy to least, right.
Speaker 1: The people with the man like man of.
Speaker 3: Of Christ, Like, yeah, yeah, for those of you because Boss forgot the rules of in the mic. Uh, he said, people of Man of Christ audio. Yeah, audience have won, and then they fucking chirp.
Speaker 2: That's when you take his Ferrari photo or video or whatever and then you just crop your face in it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing great too, I think, Uh.
Speaker 3: Dude, fucking it is kind of nice though, when you don't care as much about what people say on the social media, because it's more just funny. A lot of sad people out there, Boss, a lot of sad, sad people. And I think there's a couple of burner accounts in this bus right now. He looked right, He looked right at he put his hands up.
Speaker 2: Somebody wanted somebody in here has got to be running one of those Will Compton Bulls Will comp and Old Teeth burner accounts.
Speaker 3: And there was I will never not believe that.
Speaker 1: Probably you Jack.
Speaker 3: That same night we were all we were all sitting up in the hotel in New York and we're talking about a burner account. And then literally thirty minutes later, there's some Will Compton's Old Teeth or Will Compton Bulls burner account going on.
Speaker 5: It's funny, like I laugh, not because I'm guilty, but because it just it's a coincidence.
Speaker 1: And you know, no that one, that one wasn't.
Speaker 3: We'll never find out somebody else.
Speaker 2: That there might have the teeth one, but you've made fucking one of them. I'll figure it out one day.
Speaker 3: Did we get a polygraph in here? I would love that. It would be funny. He loves the burn too much. He loves the too, but I could see that you're fucking your boy. Who's the basketball player that has its own burner accounts?
Speaker 1: Kd ok? You guys are boys.
Speaker 3: You probably took one off hand.
Speaker 1: I'm on the bus. Yeah, what's going on? Speaking of the fucking mike dude?
Speaker 3: If you're gonna talk, because you've had two tiny little hitters in the back.
Speaker 1: There that I wish father.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're saying that uh Kad might be the father to Lonna Rhodes's baby. Lonna Roods is a porn star, like the number one porn star on porn Hub.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I believe though it's confirmed that it's Blake Griffin.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the baby isn't isn't mixed?
Speaker 3: Really, it's pretty you know what?
Speaker 5: But you know Blake Griffin also has a He's like mixed but favors more heavy.
Speaker 3: If like the white. Yeah, we're already we're already in muddy waters right now with that coman. We probably need to go no farther on that.
Speaker 1: Let's not cut that. Let's just yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's bad like he's yeah, I know you're saying it. It's fair skinned. Yeah, more fair skinned. Looks more like a Blake Griffin baby than Kat's baby.
Speaker 5: But no, Blake Griffin could have avoided all He's way lighter. He could have avoided this though, if he had used Roman swipes.
Speaker 2: M that's a great transition, Jack Swivees no free shoutouts to the Roman swipes are convenient over the counterwives that are clinically proven to help you last longer in bad They are uniquely formulated to reduce overstimulation without eliminating sensation altogether. In a twenty nineteen study, they were proven to create to increase time to orgasm by more than four x. To use, just remove the disposable swipe from its discrete, pocket sized pack, wipe on the most sensitive parts of your penis, and allow it to dry for about five minutes. They are safe, effective, and no prescription is needed. All Swipes orders include free two day shipping and arrive in unmarked packaging. Try today for as little as two dollars and seventy five cents per swipe. Try Swipes today with a special offer just for our listeners, get twenty percent off your first order at get roman dot com, slash bus and boys today. This is an exclusive twenty percent off on offer for you guys. So to get that twenty percent off, go to get Roman dot com, slash bustin boys.
Speaker 3: And just to just to put a quick little thing in there. I don't think it's anything about not getting porn stars pregnant, So just be cautious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah you still got a bank on the tummy or where caught him dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But also you know, yeah, I'm not telling you guys what to do with your life, but.
Speaker 1: How many swipes you thinking take? For Antonio Brown?
Speaker 3: He he fucking pulled that thing out like an absolutely little little slinky things.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I was like, ho, what is like that boy pulling that thing out of a four foot pool?
Speaker 1: What was the post?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you some about the caption? Hell yeah, I saw that this wild.
Speaker 2: It's just a photo of him and Jaselle like hugging after the Super Bowl and he's like, uh, put that, put that, put that ship.
Speaker 3: On his song, put that ship on oh my god ship.
Speaker 1: Uh dude, he's he's a weird fucking cat man.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't say nothing bad about Antonio. Probably want him on the bus.
Speaker 1: He can come on the bus because he's got to explain himself on Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like you're he's not allowed to come on the bus. You're out throwing your ass in people's faces, like a big crying here too.
Speaker 1: Big crime.
Speaker 3: Maybe every a woman grabbing her and throwing around the pool. I think that's a big crime. And you buy Yeah, I'm pretty sure to jail anywhere. And that thing, Yeah, showing your dick just randomly, right, Let's not fucking sleep on the fact that he pulled that fucking thing from the bottom of a four foot floor and pulled it out of the top.
Speaker 2: And then just sat there with with probably you couldn't see, but probably a massive smile on his face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just beautiful to do whatever he wants. I think that's just wild, beautiful teeth. Let's hope he gets out of to buy pretty fast according to JP.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think, yeah, he's a pretty big deal. I think to buy, he's maybe everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's he's a weird cat man. He's a weird cat And then he like tweets like essentially he did you see that? He stole like uh uh somebody from barstool there tweet and he used it as his own.
Speaker 3: Basically, I saw that one of exposing the d JP mike when you talk.
Speaker 2: That, Hey, that was the one that was the one, not that the steelings where it's just it's just the way his brain is working is so fascinating to me. Like the dude needs to be stopped. He needs to be stopped.
Speaker 3: Psychiatrist Willie, I will solve all your problems, gambler. I think he's time for our second favorite segment of the week.
Speaker 2: Here talk here best slasher films of all I'm not prepared of all time. Just best slasher films that you love, the sweet that you love to see. I'll say it with some some ws are really sneaking in and my my language.
Speaker 1: That's tough, dude. W's like lisps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like yesterday earlier I was like you're doing a great job.
Speaker 1: We need a lisp, like.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Yeah, what are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like fucking hot rod.
Speaker 2: W's are sneaking in on the rs a little bit? And then I just had a phantom. W just come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll be talking to somebody and then I'll just stutter four or five times, and I'll like, go pass the bay. I wonder if they noticed, but they definitely fucking noticed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they just stutter for no reason.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear that you stuttering?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes? Yeah? Does it make you worried for me? No, it makes me worried for me. I just think I just need to give him a second. They'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I used to like when you're slipping down the stairs and you ultimately grab the rail, Like that's just what I think is happening, you know.
Speaker 1: You know fucking funny. Yeah, I mean you like grab?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Blesser Athlete would have.
Speaker 3: Film splasher films. Can we get a little wann of reference or you want to go off the top, let's get a reference quick because'm not forget of a couple. Do we have a god teer I think Halloween one is probably gods here, right, it's the original.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are always.
Speaker 2: A part of it, right, we switch it around like it just depends, all right, Yeah where the graph is?
Speaker 3: So this is just slashers Halloween one, Yeah, I mean is that your number one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would say Halloween won it And you said it like it's it's at the tone like it's the original slasher movie.
Speaker 1: Put the fear of God in all the suburban homes.
Speaker 3: Oh oh. I saw first Bootober. We kind of touched on a couple of times. But Bodies, Bodies, Bodies I watched for the second day of Spootober. Love Pete Davidson. I just want to start by saying that I think Pete Davidson is hilarious. I love him on us and now I think all his antics off the I don't know screen.
Speaker 1: I think he's a He's a.
Speaker 3: Guy that I think I can hang out with. I think I'm a big fan of him, him as well as Machine Gun Kelly. But that movie's fucking garbage, dude. But they're best friends there. It's fucking garb bitch movie, dude. It's like it's awful. So four point five let's get into this.
Speaker 1: Is it your dream crew hanging out with you? Machione, Gun Kelly and Pete Davidson.
Speaker 3: No saw a Mexican Garrett tad it up. You know Taylor paint his nails too. Probably I probably won't paint my nails anyway. Now. I usually have gages, Oh little one, so I uh I had zero's wait, what is that? It's just like a regular you're piercing is like eighteen to twenty two gauge. The lower number you go, the bigger the hole. So I could feel like a pencil through my ear. Are you with a chill?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we will. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it just depends. Man, I don't think so, I personally don't think.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Good thing I met you when I met you. Yeah, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 3: Judg's mental ass how good with Shortsey? Yeah? I saw the first fifteen minutes of the finale say that again the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 2: I saw like the last ten minutes of the finale, and I was like, doo, this this show does look good.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 3: It does look good. Shorsy cut this dude, so I can just tweeted at letter Kenny proms, sinuse ever want to be on the show so bad Shorsy is the best one season show I've ever seen in my entire life. Okay, let me get what would.
Speaker 1: You do if Shorsy had me come on and do like a cameo.
Speaker 3: The same thing I do? If any to see that anything in your life, I'd be so happy for you.
Speaker 2: No no, but I'm saying like they're like, hey will I saw last fifty minutes one season, Like, hey will we love to.
Speaker 3: Be in on a cameo. I'd be like, let me just come win, And I'd be like trying to put in one liners. They'd be like, what the fuck is this guy doing? Just trying to get like the annoying your friend that's trying to get in the show.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, bro, yeah you should say this one.
Speaker 3: One's like, don't say that, just fucking say that. You're lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like if like if Thrones that you open, like, we'd love to have you in one of the episodes. I would be this shrata make no did you get to go do that? The amount of times Taylors tried getting us to watch like letter, Kenny and Shorty and everything else. Just see fifteen minutes one. I love you guys and stuff. We love to have you do a cameo one time.
Speaker 1: I hint that show show outstanding?
Speaker 3: God, How are you not having problems with the ship?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I'm not living. Did I see to adapt?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: The boy was born in the darkness?
Speaker 1: Role we're talking about best slash No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. We need to figure out. You're gonna wait for me for Halloween. I think it's it's something that we can still talk about after the shows now, because you're gonna do it if we don't. If I don't get a defendedive, if you have, I'm gonna wait for you. You're gonna go see it without me.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: I'm on now, the the history that we've had. Yeah, you just go and do ship. Top Gun.
Speaker 1: I never saw top Gun. We're talking about it.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got yourself there. You played yourself.
Speaker 2: I never saw top Gun, and yeah I saw that you saw it and I didn't say nothing about But at the end of the day, it got away from us too much. At that point, it's like you're free to.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: And I see you wanting to for me to wait for you on a Halloween like but you know, Halloween is like like you got me in this October but like the Halloween, Michael Myers, just all of it. It's just I've always been obsessed with Michael Myers. That's great. But you could wait seven days like the Ring, I can.
Speaker 2: I can probably do that because I know you're going through surgery.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, yeah, you need something, you need something to look forward to.
Speaker 3: It's not like I have some bullshit to do on the fourteenth. I have to get surgery, and I'll bet.
Speaker 1: Already gonna be done though, like just come back. I have to day said I have to stay for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I can wait, but we're gonna get the theater for all for us, for all the boys. Yeah all right, oh wait ah y, I can wait as long as I'm not doing uh, you know, as long as I'm not on the grid iron. But all right, let's do it. Tier top best slasher movies. You guys go first, go Do you want them to do all three? Or we all want to do our Tier three? Do we want to go by rounds? We changed all the time, so kind of s yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's go with them and go first. Is that I didn't do any them go first with all three?
Speaker 3: That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Okay, two three.
Speaker 3: I heard Jack say one in the back that I think is a really good Yeah. Okay, so there's a lot of dead space there, as you guys didn't hear it. Also, it makes no sense for me to explain that we are now doing our tier talk, which is best slasher movies Tier one, two, and three, and we've already decided that God'sier is the original nineteen seventy four Halloween?
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes'm correct on the date as well, because I just want to I think that'd be pretty cool if I got that right now. It wasn't eighty four because Fri thirteenth came out and I think seventy eight. Okay, so seventy is Halloween good.
Speaker 2: I think the original slash of him that brought slashers to life, dude.
Speaker 3: And I do you think Burbian atmosphere before that, it was all like enforce and shit, people with houses real close to the other thought not us. Yeah, but Michael Myos decided, oh it can also be you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I do think it's right to pay respects to the original. Hell, I want to do a Moment of Sounds for Moment of Sounds for Halloween, the greatest origin old slasher movie of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. All right, First up in the back, we're doing a trio here back of the bus, like the Appetizer trio at Applebe's. Let's see garretta. First with the Tier three, which you got, Boss.
Speaker 10: We're gonna do the two thousand and three Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Oh, it would be our Tier three for back of the Bus.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's something I was really looking into. I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Pier two, Boss, Tier two, we're gonna go with child's play, mostly dating back just because.
Speaker 1: Of my childhood. That's scared.
Speaker 6: It only the one slasher that still gives me like that eerie feeling. Most slashers I could watch and I could get through it and just like appreciate them.
Speaker 3: This one still gives me nightmares, all right.
Speaker 5: And our Tier one is The Strangers, And that is one scary movie that feels like it's like the one movie that because like it could actually happen in real life. So there's a real in the actual world here. So for us, that's our list.
Speaker 3: One word great, m all right, I'm trying to be a hater. Let's try to speak my truth.
Speaker 2: Mention and JP, you guys give a one more description of that, and obviously we ultimately know this goes in the more than one word eventually.
Speaker 7: But I mean I've never seen any of them, so I would say good, that.
Speaker 12: Was more than one word. Yeah, might one letter. Both of them didn't do either of the things we asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is extremely difficult.
Speaker 2: I know you can attest that as well, Taylor, Like, what a very difficult it's.
Speaker 3: Your talk to right here. A fun predicament but yet still a predicament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I try to measure up like with this make it here. I love the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Pick I was really thinking about that one too, But there's so many fucking good movies. I would love to slip in an honorable mention. And this is a respects to Taylor and his love a little bit. But Friday the thirteenth, I want to give Jason forties his respect which one the original You'll have your tea, you'll have your time, but my tier three and it is a newer one, but I loved the joy I had because it was our first Boctober together. Twenty eighteen Halloween Tier three, it's my Tier three, Yes, because here's why there are so many. There's been so many, and the Michael Myers just you can't call it triler. What do you end up calling all that? All the movies, like thirteen of them, there's the yeah, yeah, the series of Michael Myers, Like.
Speaker 1: There's just so many. They've tried so many different things.
Speaker 2: And I thought the way they brought it in in twenty eighteen to give in to elude to old scenes from the original one, to kind of have that creativity bringing back some of the old casts.
Speaker 1: Like I love that Halloween.
Speaker 3: I love that Halloween.
Speaker 2: I think the Rob Zombie ones good, but that one's a little like holy fuck, Like that's a rob you can tell that's a Rob zombie film.
Speaker 1: But that one, like it gets back to its fundamentals what it was known for.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say Halloween, the twenty eighteen version my Tier two.
Speaker 1: I am with you.
Speaker 2: Bloss on Chucky Child's Play, Like I think that's a movie. I like the Chucky's are movies you kinda don't want to press play on, but you know you have to because there's something about that creepy, little fucking doll that at all times like to me Chucky. I don't know how your guys' experiences was growing up, but Chucky was the reason you sprint to your bathroom in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Run up the series, you think something's behind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might think something demonic at times, like when you watch like paranormal activity or something.
Speaker 3: But the the.
Speaker 2: Origin of why you're scared to death and thinking that your blanket can protect you and you might not want to step down on the floor or because there might be something under it was fucking Chucky, dude. And that is why Chucky is my Tier two, my Tier one, which I think is one that I've watched the most that no matter what on Halloween, you can always default to this costume.
Speaker 1: It scary movie.
Speaker 3: Scary movie is my tier one.
Speaker 1: The original wait, no, no, no, Scream.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, I'll just say it's a fun one because yeah, because again movies that was made off of Scream, which a scary movie, but Scream the original it was just awesome. It's like I said, you can go to that costume no matter what. You need something in the bag, you run a Walmart, you get your Scream asking you'll.
Speaker 3: Be good to go as long as you're wearing all black.
Speaker 2: But dude, it's just something about like it can be it. Scream can be anybody killing people, And I thought it brought like the high school vibe of life and everything in between. So Scream the original is my Tier one and that is my that's my tier.
Speaker 1: Talk better.
Speaker 2: Scary, Yo, what a weird When I said scary movie, I was like, am I saying that?
Speaker 1: Incredible?
Speaker 3: Classics?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've never seen any of them, but chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and the theme is moved over. You gotta to respect that, all right.
Speaker 3: Okay, my mind's going a little crazy right now. There's a lot to digest. I thought everyone had some really good ones. Someone's that I'm gonna disagree with, and I'll get there. When I get there, I might have an honorable mention of this whole thing, because right now my brain's like a filing cabinet and the files are kind of a little bit all over the place. My Tier three is going to be Friday thirteen, Part two. Now, the reason why it's Friday thirteenth Part two is because Friday thirteenth Part one, the Mother is the Killer. Spoiler alert, the mother is the killer. Friday thirteenth Part two is really when we start to find out who Jason Borhes is, his origin story, how he comes to life, and my man's not even wearing the signature hockey mask at the point. He's actually wearing a paper bag until later in the movie he finds the hockey mask that we know is Jason boorhees now bay fan of him. I think of all of the Slasher murderers, he probably went in a fight. I know we've had that argument before. And my only reason why I would say him over Michael Myers is because the people who created Friday thirteenth just said, Hey, we'll just put the same killer on steroids and add more boobs. That's basically the premise of Friday the thirteenth. My Tier two and I loved that you did this. I thought it was a sleeper. I think the stream and it's really difficult for me to do. I'm not going to say all of them because I think all of them doing outstanding a job of tying things together and making a new killer each and every single time, while still somehow finding down a timeline where you can put the pieces together at the end and be like, wow, this really took some brain power to get in. So I will also just be going with the original screen. But I think all four of them, including this last one that just came out, I think last year did an amazing job of bringing everything together, the casting characters, all that, keeping them and having an absolute incredible storyline because it does bring that high school vibe back. When you watch Scream, you can't help but think about not only scary movie, but not another teen movie as well, and American Pie and those types of things has that same type of value and feeling. My Tier one a great time to be alive. My Tier one is the meshing of two of the most iconic killers of all time. Relax, Relax. These two gentlemen have haunted not only our real life, but our dreams as well, and when they are immersed together, they become the strongest murdering duo slash enemies this world has ever seen. And the movie I'm talking about is I Believe two thousand and eight. Believe, No, No, It's earlier than that. I think it's like two thousand and four, thousand and five Freddy versus Jason. It is so incredible. You get Jason going back in the dreams, you get Freddy back in the real world. They're both fish out of waters in both those situations. A huge fight at the end. And I've been told when you see the ending, I'm not gonna do another spoiler. I've been told there's also an alternate ending to that movie that has the opposite person winning as well, which I love to see if.
Speaker 1: That is actually true.
Speaker 3: And now I will, now that I've done my tier, my three tiers, I will give an honorable mention. I thought it was an outstanding pick. I didn't think of it at first, and I'm glad the boys went first and gave me this one. My honorable mention is going to go to Strangers. It gives you that spine tingling feeling. It's got the creepiness of the mass and the ending that is so foul play, so twisted and fucked up that you're like, can this really fucking happen in real life? And you know, some backwoods Mississippi shit like that's having probably every single t no offense, Mississippi, No offense. But that is my my tier talk for best slasher films.
Speaker 8: Incredible, exquisite, undefeated.
Speaker 11: Valid, Taylor, the best one.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Oh boys, No.
Speaker 2: That was a great That was a great Uh Freddy versus Jason. Part of me was like, I don't know if that's like it's too new, but I love that movie like it was one.
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen because I haven't seen all the Friday the thirteens.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen all the uh what a month to do it?
Speaker 2: Not meryln Elm streets with h with Freddy, But I thought that movie did a good job like describing both characters, playing to their weaknesses. Again, you got the kids who are like getting killed, they're scared to go to sleep, They're going and looking stuff up in the library. I think anytime you gotta go to the library to look up something ancient, it's like a good good staple and like a horror film.
Speaker 1: But yeah, bro, love the Freddy Versus Jason.
Speaker 2: I haven't like, hit my hands up again, I have not seen All the Friday the thirteenth, So a lot of mine was paying homage to you for bringing me in this October oh, because I've only seen like the newer Jason one like well was the one where the kids went out to the cabin and he's like standing on the side of the lake. Like to me, the new the new horror films where they like you feel their presence in the theater, you know what I mean. Like you can watch them, you can watch all the old originals, it just seems like, you know, you're watching some some old film. But when you're watching like the newer ones, you like almost feel their presence, watching like they're in the room with you. And Jason is like a fucking badass. But yeah, I thought I thought it was a great And the only reason I didn't say the entire series of Scream was because you went after.
Speaker 3: Me a lot when I did that with Rocky.
Speaker 1: And that's why I decided. But I thought you did.
Speaker 2: A great job paying respects, because that is kind of the pool with Scream is each film they do a great job of ultimately tying everything together. There's a great series on Netflix called Scream. They do not use the Scream mask, however, the entire series. I was bought into it for the majority of the month. Last year's picked over it's a good it's a good series on Netflix.
Speaker 3: You're up standing of funny new stuff. I get real stuck in the classics and the old stuff.
Speaker 2: I gotta you've got to open up the library. On Netflix, they have some good stuff. The Haunting on Hillhouse and the Haunting on Black Manner. You've gotta fucking watch it. And then there was another one last years with.
Speaker 3: The tapes, right, the tapes, there was one There's like a videotape kind of thing and the guys like in this, like it seems like a vacant house in the middle of the woods, and he's like putting tapes together and he's not allowed to go into one room or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, okay, No, the one I saw last year was Midnight Mass.
Speaker 2: Midnight Mass, dude as a fucking creepy and good series. Netflix comes out with one per year. I don't know if what it is this year. I haven't really looked yet. Which is on me because it's it's October. Third shot us early in six month birthday.
Speaker 3: Birthday's zero and a half. She's your and a half.
Speaker 2: But bro, I'm telling you, Netflix comes out with a banger series for October every year. You need to watch Midnight mass you gotta watch The Haunting Blind Manner and on Hillhouse.
Speaker 1: You have to bro they are good. They're good.
Speaker 3: They're good series every time out all plenty of time on Netflix. Pay us, hey us, pay us.
Speaker 2: Oh our Spootober film needs to come out in Spootober.
Speaker 1: Probably on Netflix.
Speaker 3: That's probably the best platform. Yes, you have probably the best platform for us, for sure. We're gonna interrupt this real quick for one of the greatest things you can possibly put on your buyer to feel us standing and make you a little more confident in life too. That's Duke Canon, hardworking, hard working products for hard working dudes. They actually secured to nil deals with a few college athletes coming off of our Bring tour from this year. They've in deals with a j Henning, zach Zinter, Trevor Keegan from Michigan. Listen, boys, we better see it a little bit of cut of that, you know what I'm saying, Because for me.
Speaker 1: We're finally getting the kids, baby, let me seeking of that.
Speaker 3: For me personally, it always comes down to that cool eyes dude, that little fucking icedy od and you put on your your armpits. You're walking through the day. It's a little hot outside, but even when it's a little cooler and stuff like that, you always feel cool and fresh when you're walking up and down the streets. Uh, big hair washed guy. They have the hairstyling, the beard care. I don't know if you can tell. I feel like it's getting thicker. I feel like my beard's getting thicker. It might just be because I'm growing out a little longer.
Speaker 2: But who knows thickening shampoo as well. Like we've been like, seriously, since you've known me.
Speaker 3: They have a thickening shampoo as well.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, since you've known me, we've always felt like my hairline is close to being on ir However, what's kept alive every year. That's the Thickening shampoo by Duke Cannon.
Speaker 3: Boom dude. Check out Duke Cannon at any Target or Duke Cannon dot com and use code Spooktober for fifteen percent off first order Duke Cannon. It's not for clowns.
Speaker 2: You gotta love Duke Cannon too, because last week they were like, hey, we love the whole rip Taylor going on, like we want to make that our code for fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: God, so we got to do that for a week but with the boys or you're back? Am I back? You spent five minutes of this podcast potentially I wasn't here.
Speaker 2: No, we only did that for a brief moment, and I thought it was a well picked moment too.
Speaker 3: Do you think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you were you were you were putting everybody in a blender with why they should root for Michigan too, over Nebra, you were just trying to.
Speaker 3: Calm down the seas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, oh, this is perfect timing to just pretend Taylor's not here because he's just lying to everybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think, uh, we have a consensus except for one guy, but he's now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think anybody who was listening, like, were you thinking, Okay, I do need we do need Michigan and win Taylor's right? Or are you thinking like, okay, the game's just not I'm looking at you JP, or you just thinking like Ipe.
Speaker 3: Actually has an answered this question answered the question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who you with?
Speaker 9: I only think it doesn't matter because if Theovonn and Kayler Presley can dump water on Tennessee's head, coach, Will could easily hand that trophy to some player on the field and it's already done what it needs to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about the possible backlash that Will gets for going around.
Speaker 9: The that's on him if he's too scared to do it.
Speaker 3: I want Michigan.
Speaker 1: So I like that, and I'm with JP now too.
Speaker 2: I'm with JP on that too, And I weirdly like, I see how you're trying to say Will goes around. I think I think if he sits there and it happens like you're still smiling, like he's.
Speaker 3: Doing the right thing when we don't want distractions of like being like, hey, the national champions, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing for the bust and Bowl, like I'm gonna sign this for these guys. I think he's got he's made the right call, like he's saying the right things. But if we go off and just you know, again, all of our Tier one season threes, we make this, we we make this as real as we want it. Yeah, we will be sprinting out.
Speaker 3: There and I'll wheel you you will, I'd I think it's better of one of the boys. Will Man, you get there first, it's import cause get there right. Maybe I go a little early, maybe maybe the clocks down at zero yet and you start wheeling me out there with that. I think we are in a we were in a situation right where we're gonna need Taylor to number one, be on the sideline. See Michigan's tough with the sideline deal. They don't really let.
Speaker 1: We're trying to put me in this little box. Like I think you.
Speaker 3: Can't promise anything else. I haven't promised nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's the fact that you're Taylor Lawan at Michigan. Like you've seen the vlogs of all of us in Nebraska. It's a sandbox out there. They say, hey, will go up in the go open the band and play the trumpet.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send this to ab Off what Yeah, ab Off, ab Off, Aboff.
Speaker 2: David Abloff. I think Taylor's is in a unique situation. We see everyone has seen how I get treated at Nebraska and how we get to basically do whatever we want at the games. If Taylor can't score some sideline passes and we stand there with the trophy, and ultimately if it's like, hey, Taylor, if you want to go up and play the trump in the band, you should be allowed to do that. If Michigan can't roll out the red carpet for Taylor Lawan, one of their founding sons.
Speaker 3: So many others are like, you know.
Speaker 2: Something, Michigan sons and icon icons, one of the Michigan icons. If Taylor can't get the red carpet for the boys like Nebraska has done each and every time we go, then are you even really a Michigan Wolverine.
Speaker 3: I would go without the ultimatum state, but we would like to be on the sideline of November twelve. That wastle that was honey, you did a little vinegar, I did a little honey, there you got bad guy it got back up? Is name Abloff the one? Is he the ide or he's the one that was with us, that was with us? Fuck?
Speaker 1: I hate that I'm butchering his name because he was that was like my guy when we were there. Yeah, and he.
Speaker 3: Got comment Jordan's for all the boys.
Speaker 1: I commented him on how good his skin was too.
Speaker 3: He loved that. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think number one, like we're gonna figure out a way to have the tail get out there November twelfth. But like being on the sideline, I'm glad that the boy's gonna be with us, because I not like I would have to try and finagle something. Hey, Taylor, do you mind asking if, like we can get some sideline passes when.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be there. Yeah, it'd be harder to do whatever I can to be there boys. That's my one and only goal when it comes to this ACL right now. Put it like this, can you guarantee that we'll be on the sideline?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I can't do that, sad. I think that's said, like Michigan, you's got rules, dude, they got fucking rules about how things are gone Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I think it's an easy phone call to be like, hey, make sure all the boys are taken care of.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm gonna do my damnst We're never four in the country. That's right, you know. I think there's two things that happen with success. You either support the ones around you that were there for the dark times, or you look towards the future. We've just got to find out what Michigan wants to do when it comes to November twelfth. I like that because we can we can. That can be another clip send the.
Speaker 1: Dave av Off.
Speaker 3: By the way, he's got outstanding skin. I think sideline passes for the boys. Who's going Mitch put your hand down one, two, three, four, five, six or sixth total? If Mitch does come, he's got to wear me and blew the entire time.
Speaker 1: What's that fine with me? Again? That is fine with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For the brand.
Speaker 2: He's a company man, He's for the fucking brand. That's what you want. That that is exactly what you want.
Speaker 3: You don't want a budget yes men around, but I'm gonna try to, you know, massage as much as possible, start getting some yeses around, because so far off her nose on our first podcast the other I'm an a Hilo State fan. I don't want scary movies.
Speaker 1: Actually just said he'd wear Maze and Blue.
Speaker 3: And I got trashed for the cart thing, which I obviously know how to shop, and I know what the cart's like. When you get the fucking wheel, you're like, damn, this wheel fucking sucks, dude. So you get the new cart and then it's just sitting right there.
Speaker 1: What are not standing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What a feeling.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Yeah, I think the reaction we had last week, the reaction that you were having just wasn't matchin that Oh yeah. Shit, that is a good Yeah, I was that's a good, thought out, detailed shout out of the week for his very first one ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: I think the issue was I got caught in the situation of one to say something new, and I wasn't being present in the moment, thinking of listening to what's going on. We were just waiting for my turn to talk. And that's on me. Yeah, that's it's it's a selfish thing.
Speaker 11: You do.
Speaker 3: Got to figure it out. Yeah, uh pause, were quick? Oh no, rich, I got to be what is going on? Man?
Speaker 1: This is your second break today.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm hydrated because we got to work out and everybody listening to this right now, I have a workout today on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's Monday right now, so tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you're going to Yeah, we can say.
Speaker 3: It because PMT talking about it. Hey, Will looks good too. I'm sure Will's let it. Let it be known. He's he's on his way to an NFL team to do a workout with said team. I will not save the team, but the Atlanta Falcons, I can say the team. I just heard it from the from the corner of there. Came out of the rafters. Will Compton is headed to Atlanta to do a workout with top five head coach in the whole National Football League, Arthur Smith. Now, I don't know if you've seen my man. The purple can be a little misleading, but he's fucking rock solid right now. He's he's lower than teams. He's probably in the single digies when it comes to body fat. That's just the specimen that Will Compton is. We've all seen the dumb truck he's got. When he walks around it, he's absolutely pulling a buick behind him. But he is going to go and probably be lights out, leaving me to fend for myself with the torn acl in the corner once again batting solo pods for the Boys each and every week, and kind of I'm kind of excited about it. Right, We had a great time. We had a great time Turkey turkeys. So anyway, ah, we want Michigan to win this game, though, right yeah, yes, yes, yes, for the Boys and for the pod. Yes, you need Michigan to win and win big. I don't know if you want to win big though, you don't want to win big because then it's kind of because because then it would the door's already almost shut in Nebraska on them, like we see a crack, but like they get they get destroyed by Michigan, then it's over.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Inevitably, it's going to be a yeah you could, uh, he says done to come on the pub.
Speaker 8: Just keep tweeting my man.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, just now, which brings us to our last question, the roadback question. Use code busting on roeback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase. That's our h oh b ac dot com code Hey, r h O b a c K fuck Dinice fit the Kid. That's two r h O b a c K dot com Code boys. They work with the best college athletes, from Will Anderson to the Boy, Michael Mayer and b Jon Robinson. They also just dropped new performance joggers. Trust us, you're going to want these, so use code boys for twenty percent off. That last question of the day, we've touched on a little bit, how serious is your ten?
Speaker 1: Well to start, the joggers are phenomenal, you guys, these are the job.
Speaker 3: It look great on you too. Yeah, I got you a pair of double xl at Alis.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that just.
Speaker 1: Got in while I was while I was peeing, Like what was the conversation?
Speaker 3: Conversation was how serious is your ten? For the boys, we're kind of dissecting a little bit. It seems like.
Speaker 1: What was everybody's sake?
Speaker 8: Taylor said that you are looking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, don't be don't be misled by the purple like you're probably in the single digits and body fat. Yeah. Yeah, they argue the question for you, argue yeah, and you have no clothes on it. He looks fantastic everything.
Speaker 1: I have ever looked. I don't know if you can say.
Speaker 3: That, well, you don't have the neck you used to have, right, right, right right. But other than that, I see all all six of them, maps, all six of them. Thanks man. No problem was what did you guys say just casting a line?
Speaker 1: Did he agreed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not fishing.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if it was if people actually had like an opinion on it, because should I be serious about how serious is your ten? Or should we just do the No?
Speaker 3: I want you to speak whatever your truth is right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the seriousness of your ten and I was thinking about it. It's like, I'm gonna go enjoy this workout. I'm to go and enjoy this workout, and the goal is to is to earn the year ten contract. Yeah, that's kind of the how serious year ten is, yo? I do think though, it just gets tax on another year, tax on another year.
Speaker 3: I get to say ahead of you for a year. Yeah, there's something that I get it if you said about like if first ever an argument like career wise and stuff like that. At the moment, yeah, it's like, well, hey, until you get ten years, like I'm still ahead of you. You don't know, young buck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uncle Will, Yeah, you didn't played ten years.
Speaker 3: Right as we start wrapping up, this is the first week of Spootober. There are rules of engagement when going through Spootober. Forf youre going to take it seriously. Obviously the Tier ones know this, and some of the Tier twos do, But obviously this is for the Tier threes and anyone who's post sticking on this bus that we love so dearly to our hearts. Number one, it's no longer October, boys, It's officially Spooketober. That's easy. Just replace the word October with Spooktober. It's not that fucking difficult. This one's a little more tricky. Number two, watch at least one spooky show or movie every day. Now there's gonna be a point, like Will and I talk about all the time, you get to October Spootober fifteen, sixteen seventeenth, you really start to feel worn down in the spooky season. Maybe your central nervous system's a little more heightened. Every corner you turn around, you think some guy's gonna be there to kill you, or maybe your wife's gonna get pulled by your hair by some little thing you can't see.
Speaker 1: That is normal.
Speaker 3: You just need to keep working through that. At some of these points, you can have a lighter day. Maybe put on Charlie Brown, some Halloween town. I know hocus Pocus came out.
Speaker 5: That's today as of Tuesday, the release day that tonight is hocus Pocus on our official movie calendar.
Speaker 3: Boom hocus Pocus and also hocus Pocus to Outstanding, And I think we could talk about hoax Pocus too. I saw that for this Spooctober one. We can get into that. But if you need a day, you need something, maybe go to a haunted house, maybe go to a pumpkin patch that can count as your spooky thing, which leads us into number three. At least once a week, you need to go to a Halloween themed event every weekend for the month. So that is, like I said, that's pumpkin patches, Haunted Trail, ridse. You can go on to haunted houses, hell, do whatever you want. If there's a pumpkin near you. You're living the dream. Baby. You're embracing Spootober, which is the number one yet number four rule on our list.
Speaker 2: Embrace the like if you step outside and you're wearing a flannel and you're gonna go to something outdoors like that counts.
Speaker 3: Boom humpkin spice latte. You just embrace the spook It's that easy. We're not asking for much for us, asking that you get on this bus with us for the whole the merch.
Speaker 2: The mercher has been crushing, like people are buying into Spooptober now, and that's like, ultimately like what you love to see, Like I think the dream the goal of this whole thing was like is what the entire world did we want to see?
Speaker 1: Formerly the month of October get.
Speaker 3: Changed with spoot over one hundred percent petitions. You probably need like what one hundred thousand signatures to make that's really all you need. One hundred thousands, not that much.
Speaker 2: We should get something like that going, Like you know how they do, like the those petitions online, like, hey, click this link.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get October changes over.
Speaker 3: Go stand in the middle of Broadway and ask people for the signature protests. Not protests, just demonstration with costumes on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I think that's I don't know why we don't do that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely need to get the link made, Mitch, could you do that? Get the link going. Petition we need, however, and figure out how many signatures we need. I don't think it's that high thing. It's like a one hundred thousand we can get. I think we can get anything change for one hundred thousand natures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do whatever you want, honestly, Yeah, whatever you want mobile baby.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, another areage. So that means we got we gotta do another. We got some more time, We got to put in some more time.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go boys.
Speaker 2: After years of fine print contracts and getting ripped off by big wireless providers.
Speaker 3: If I've learned anything, it's that there's always a catch.
Speaker 2: So when I first heard about Mint Mobile off for that Mint when I first heard that Mint Mobile off versus premium wireless starting at just fifteen bucks a month, I thought, what's the catch here? Ryan Reynolds was doing all these commercials. I love Ryan Reynolds, like, let's be a little deeper. But after talking to them and using their service, it all made sense. There isn't one Mint Mobile secret sauce is there. The first company to sell wireless service online only they cut out the cost of retail source and pass those sweet savings directly to you. For anyone who hates their phone bill, Mint Mobile offers premium wireless for just fifteen bucks a month. Mint Mobile gives you the best rate whether you're buying for one or a family end at Mint Family start at two lines. All plans come with unlimited talk and text, plus high speed data delivered on the nation's largest five G network. Use your own phone with any Mint Mobile plan and keep your same phone number along with all your existing contexts.
Speaker 3: That is a big time.
Speaker 2: That's a huge switch to Mint Mobile and get premium wireless service starting at just fifteen bucks a month. To get your new wireles playing for fifteen dollars a month and get the plan shipped to your door for free. Go to mintmobile dot com slash busting. That's menmobile dot com slash bussing. Cut your wireless bill to fifteen bucks a month at mentmobile dot com slash bustin.
Speaker 3: I think, not only is that an outstanding Ada reay you just did, but it gets this one step closer to Ryan Reynolds and being best friends with them.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that as I was reading, I was like, man, there's probably like while I was reading, I was just going through my head, there's probably so many people across company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's probably so many people at this company.
Speaker 2: Like he's an investor, he probably doesn't see or sit and strategize about who's doing what. But if we could just get somebody at that on that memmobile team to get it passed up to the right people to ultimately get to Ryan Reynolds and we ultimately get him on the bus and maybe do the mim moobile ad read with us.
Speaker 1: Outstanding dude.
Speaker 3: This is a Big Brain podcast today, Big Brain podcast.
Speaker 1: That's a Big Brain pod.
Speaker 3: A lot of things happened. Fuck, yes, dude, do we have to talk more? Are we done?
Speaker 2: I think we should talk a little bit more because they just threw that ad read on us right there at the end.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, good chain. Dude.
Speaker 6: Do you have an event you're looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm getting surgery. Boss, there's nothing I'm looking forward to this weekend.
Speaker 1: The you're like spooky, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Dude, the spook is going under the knife, going under the knife? Dude, I'm literally gonna be in my own slasher film.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be now? With that said, are you going to be doing something for your weekend?
Speaker 3: Uh? Spook embrace?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh you know what I mean? You can't skip.
Speaker 3: I'll probably get a pumpkin or something. Dude. I'll probably drink a pumpkin spice Lottes every single day as my only meal. I think I'm down eighteen pounds now.
Speaker 1: You should Uh, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should pack a flannel okay and wear that on Friday or Saturday because you get your surgery.
Speaker 1: What Thursday?
Speaker 3: Thursday?
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to go Teas and Peace. We're about to lose you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about dude speaking of teas and piece. JJ Watt just getting on Twitter saying he got his heart fixed and he's gonna play on Sunday.
Speaker 1: What a fucking heart of tweet.
Speaker 3: Bro in tweet like he was wait, he say, that's it, that's it, he said, what was.
Speaker 2: It called a aphibs? Just an irregular heartbeat? He got it back in rhythm. The next day he's playing today.
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: Like that is. It doesn't get more J J Watt than that, It really does. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh wow, I'm gonna spin this and be like he died, he died and got brought back to life.
Speaker 1: You're big on people dying lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because why not anybody else? You can add on that highum Bay graphic with the happy Gillmore guys crew, you and everybody else.
Speaker 1: I think we have to do that now.
Speaker 3: You know what I think is fucking celebrate you coming back to life these.
Speaker 1: Next couple of days.
Speaker 2: But Thursday we lose you again, all right, P taylorwan is gonna get going again, and we gotta get the hashtag. Let's get the hashtag trending, lright, P Taylor Lawan.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna fucking say something that I might regret. But I think I'm starting to like JJ Watt.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to I think I I don't like this. He is hilariously hard o to me, but I think it's just like Russell Wilson, where it's like he's does it so much.
Speaker 1: I just I'm starting to respect it like that' damn. Like, I think he's neinly being himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And if you're genuinely being yourself, he can't hate on that. You can't hate on that now because at first I thought it was a big show. I thought he was just putting on this fucking John Cena type thing for me.
Speaker 2: And I thought the way the way that we the way that we would say stuff as well, It's almost like, Okay, there's two universes going on.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really know about our universe. Yeah, But then when.
Speaker 3: He engaged with us with the whole I was going for my dad body or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Remember when he had that stacked photo thing. He's like, I'm going for will come this dad bottom? Like, oh, he knows about the boys.
Speaker 3: He knows what the boys. I know, he knows about you, and I think them like denying coming on our podcast so many times. I think it's been like three or four times at this point. Even Derek ye.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 3: We thought in our head that we won't go after TJ and jjcause we don't want them on. We don't want him.
Speaker 1: We'll go after the lowest bro. We'll go after Derek, whoa los.
Speaker 3: But maybe the least known at least knows that in the subway commercials. But it's like a fun thing that probably JJ and TJ put in the stipulation of their contract with something right.
Speaker 2: It's like knowing we probably can't get the Manning, so let's go after Cooper Maning.
Speaker 1: We should get Cooper Maning on this bucket.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: I big brain pod dude. I also think that we could get Eli Manning. Do you think so? I do?
Speaker 3: I do. I think he did a phenomenal job at Penn State when he went undercover.
Speaker 1: That she was funny.
Speaker 3: I think fast Run Fast. Maybe he thinks fast run fast because that was like I don't know how much personality guys got compared to Peyton.
Speaker 4: At least I think he seems like a good personality. I think he's a sneaky personality, like the personality dude. Yes, And I think I know Eli. He's done SNL right, but no one really like remembers the But like Peyton's SNL his skits when he's with the kids yelling get open, get open, and picks him in the back of the head teaching them how Jimmy rigg a car and the cops show.
Speaker 3: Up, Like that's just hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think Eli is just being him, and I think Peyton like is intentional about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: He like he understands all the.
Speaker 2: Games that he's playing, understands the game like a master might Eli being Eli, but like Eli, we would love to we would This is your formal invitation that we would love to have you on bus.
Speaker 3: Eli, Peyton or Cooper. I think we can just send out a three invitations right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should have all of them on the bus and then we make Peyton sit in the back and then we can have Eli and Cooper like on the.
Speaker 3: I think I think he I think the sheriff would take to that. Yeah, you know, yeah, do you remember when Peyton just went off on the Broncos for being too loud when he first got there like twenty fifteen. He went to the Broncos and then and like it's the fourth quarter and they're cheering and he's like losing his fucking mind. And they went to press conference after and was like, what the fuck are we doing? Yo, he is about that fucking business.
Speaker 2: Like guys who'd been his teammates, they said that like if somebody would like drop a pass or he wanted them out, like he would be like, hey, no, you're out.
Speaker 3: So I think mcafley told the story about that the other day.
Speaker 2: He's like, coach told me to come back in. No, get out, Yeah you can. You know I'm making this up, but catch the ball or do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're out.
Speaker 3: Like, no, he's out, and then just over overshadow the coach. Yeah, even like the franchise, the Colts have been affected for so many years since Peyton played there. It's the most eerie place to play because when their offense is on the field, you can you can't hear a fan like you can talk to anybody. Yeah, and it's just wild. You're literally having a basic conversation that sounds like nothing's going on, but there's whatever. Fifty thousand people in a stadium. Peyton was a beast. There's a dog Dog Dog Dog Manning dog Eli low key dog Cooper, you know what I think he is?
Speaker 11: Dog?
Speaker 3: Oh and Arch Manning. We should get him on King Dog. You think Arch is gonna be the best one? Yeah, Arch the No, he's a he's a a boyd all right, will King Dog? All right? Just fucking relax, bug fucking relax on that now. I think the Mannings are dope. I fucking I think I'm starting to like the Watt brothers. I think I'm starting I think enough time has passed because JJ's been in Houston throw like kind of coming out of it being like you think this is a possibility that we could get the Wat like what you we get him each on the bus. I think anything's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like TJ.
Speaker 2: Big you last year when remember you were like talking about TJ coming on with the bus and he just looked at you and then walked off or something.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't bake dog me. I mean, he didn't play against me, So you want to bake dog me in Orlana.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about nothing playing.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about a busting with the boys invitation. I think if then you say, like after the game, you tried talking to him and I.
Speaker 1: Talked to Derek. Derek did that to me.
Speaker 3: He was talking. I was like, bro, you didn't want come with the bust on the boys, and he kind of just looked at me and shook his head like what broh. Yeah, that was that was That was a hard little that was early in early in the game for.
Speaker 2: Us, because he was telling me on d MS on Instagram that he would come on, and then his PR team or rep would say, no, he doesn't want to come on. And then remember I messaged him and then he saw it, and then I remember in our group chat, I go, I just wanted to mess him back, so he knew that I knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I think TJ would be the best one. Well JJ too, because he and I have had a lot of interactions, but TJ's rookie year. I spit in his face during the game and him and Bud depreciate to fight me after the game. Yeah, so we got our We got fucking rolled that football. I did. I reluctantly did. I kind of you kind of timed it to where it's like Okay, now long enough bran out there. Here's what happened. It was the fourth quarter. It was an it was a fourth quarter was an absolute blowout. That's when Antonio Brown had that helmet catch on Thursday Night Football, and it was we were wearing the Smurf, the Smurf uniforms.
Speaker 1: We just got destroyed.
Speaker 3: So like in the fourth quarter, he's obviously rushing super hard, and I'm like, he's like talking ship to me, and there's nothing I can really stay back. So I look up and I spit and he goes through his face mask onto his like hits him right here, hit him right here, and then he starts calling me disgrace the football and all this different stuff. So after the game, one hundred percent totally fair. After the game, him and Bud to Pre come up to me and they're like, uh, basically calling me a bitch ass and telling me that they're they're gonna meet me outside the bus and they're gonna beat the ship out of me. Then I went in the locker room and basically told any teammate that would listen, Hey, I need you guys to walk out of me. I'm about to get my I'm about to get the shit kicked out of me. So no one came. Everybody's on the bus, dude. I go on the bus and I come back out the bus and I'm literally standing outside the bus waiting, and I see both of them walking, and I don't know if they looked. In my brain the way I remember the story, they did look, but I don't think they did look. And they kept walking.
Speaker 1: So, bake, dog, you were on the bus.
Speaker 3: I was on the bus and I went off the bus to stand right outside the bus. Were you standing off the bus like when they walked by. I was standing out the bus when they walked by, so they could see. They saw, They could have saw me if they wanted. I think they looked. I don't I can't remember, but I was standing there, and I'm pretty sure as like you know when you see a bear that say to get big. I think I was trying to get big. Puffed. My chest died a little bit. I thought, man, I'm about to get I'm about to get beat up. Yeah, every time I talked about he laughs. Oh yeah, I remember that ship. Yeah, we should have him on though. I think Bud's outstanding. Yeah, Bud would be awesome. I love that.
Speaker 1: But Robert Woods wants to come on to Robert on.
Speaker 3: The bus.
Speaker 1: We're here, We're here for to come on.
Speaker 3: Only shoot Monday, so want to come on, come on.
Speaker 2: I think this has been solid boys. Yeah, hey, if you're watching, please leave a comment. Love of God, for the sweet love.
Speaker 3: Of God, just leave a comment. Gotta keep growing, boys, Spoots over vibes through the roof. Big hugs, tiny kisses,