Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man that could only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. He now has his latest best selling book out in bookstores everywhere. We have a Lincoln Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com. The timing couldn't be any more perfect. It's called Confronting the President's no spin assessments from Washington to Bide. Mister O'Reilly, I guess I have to congratulate you yet again for another huge, massive, top number one selling best book, best selling book.
Speaker 2: Congratulations sir, well, it's very nice for me to say, and you're part of the success obviously the biggest radio stay show in the world. So we're happy to be on every Wednesday. And thank you for reading the book. And I'm glad you liked it.
Speaker 1: I read it. I liked it, and I learned a lot. And you go through every president straight on through Joe Biden, and Biden did not score particularly well in this book. And honestly it does reflect on Kamala Harris, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, I have Biden and we don't rank them per se in confronting the presidents. But I in my essay on Biden, I wrote essays on Trump and Biden because history isn't fully developed yet on those two mens, and so the essays took the place of all the other chapters. Is straight history is who they worries, what they did? You decide how bad or good they were. With Biden, Adam is the second worst president because he created the problems that we are all facing now. Other bet presidents like Jimmy Carter, Herbert Hoover, Fillmore, Peers, those people they inherited stuff. They couldn't They just couldn't solve it, all right, It was beyond them. But Biden gets into the office, he creates the open border, and I wish Trump would highlight this. He gets into office and he basically writes an executive order that commands Homeland Security to allow anyone who is seeking asylum to enter the United States, don't have to go to a port of entry anywhere, and then let them go catch and release. That is catastrophic. No president ever came close to win the same policy like that, And the result is between ten and fifteen million foreign nationals running around this country. With no supervisions. Again, Congress didn't do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's even worse than that, because they're unvetted. They come from one hundred and eighty countries. They come from our top geopolitical foes and countries who are terroritize, and that would even include Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan and Venezuela and tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia. And I don't think they're coming here because they want a better life. And it gets worse than that bill because Kamala is on record he wants to she wants to she wants to decriminalize illegal immigration, offer free housing, healthcare, education, and sex change operations. He's on record saying it. And on top of that, she wants amnesty or earn paths of citizenship if you want to play you know, partier words. But it basically is amnesty, which would allow all of these people to get something of great worth, which I'm sure they'd be indebted to the Democrats.
Speaker 2: For Look, I'm a fair man. You know that my book it fairly assesses the people. Some migrants come here and they're good people, and they're desperate and that's why they come. But you can't take the chance of allowing ten to fifteen million people who you don't know anything about to come in here unattended. That is what Joe Biden did. It is inexplicable.
Speaker 1: That is what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did. I mean, you can't exonerate her from this. She was the borderzar.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get to her, but I gotta lay the foundation for this because I think it's very important that Trump and the Republicans understand it. And they don't clearly understand it yet. There's too much emotion in this, all right, So Biden does this thing. Only Biden executive order. He's got a stooge running Homeland Security may Orcus does what he says. He then he's got a vice president who not only acquiesces, as all vice presidents have to do. You can't speak out against your boss of your vice president. Only Aaron Berg did that.
Speaker 3: The only guy.
Speaker 2: But she tearleaded it. He tearleaded the open border. Now she says, oh, we need secure borders. Well what happened the last three years? Lady? Okay, you a cheerleading this? Oh no, remember how many times she said tam Laias said our border is secure, flight out said our boarder secure. No it wasn't. So now she finds herself running for president, and as you just said, her vision is full amnesty anybody except convicted felons, and full entitlement points, including transition surgury expenses. So she's gonna add re trillion dollars who are already thirty five trillion dollar debt to service all of these people that Biden let in. And then more will come when word gets out that you come here to America and we paid for everything. What do you think is going to happen? In August, the migrants border confrontations rose again to about forty thousand, and the border patrols standing there going, look, this is never going to stop as long as we have a progressive administration. And that is the truth. And there is not one other president in our history that has created a problem like that, the rest of them. Buchanan's the worst because he allowed the South to arm and growing ferocity in the Civil War, but nobody, nobody created problems at that level, and Biden Harris did.
Speaker 1: It is the biggest national security threat this country has ever faced. And you said something earlier which is dead on every problem that we are now facing as a country. That would include high energy prices, that would include Harris Biden inflation, that would include the largest national security threat in our lifetime. We have known terrorists in the country, Bill, and they don't know where they are. They know they're here, but they don't know where they are. They won't release the information from about what countries they came from. But we do know one hundred and eighty countries people have come from, including the ones that I mentioned, and I don't think those people are coming here because they want a better life for themselves or their families. They've done absolutely no background checks on anybody. They're even flying people in direct with you know, don't pass go, don't collect two hundred dollars. They're just flying him into you know, the United States, so they don't have the southern border on displays being as cluttered and messed up as it is. We've got a problem. And you know, voting has now started. We're only forty eight days away from election day. Voting has started in Pennsylvania. It's rolling out now around the country. Ballots are being mailed out as we speak, and I don't think all the radicalism, and I went through this with you last week. Kamala, in her own words, is known by the overwhelming amount of the American people, and that that concerns me. In the media, you know, being a corrupt institution is helping her.
Speaker 2: You know, I think most Americans understand there's something wrong with Vice President Harris. I believe that one other things that I learned you may not know, Hannity is in the poland you get now and you and I were at the forefront of changing this. The polling operations have to say how many Republicans, how many Democrats, how many independents they sampled? You know what, they don't have to say what the gender was. Well, my sources are telling me, and I believe it to be true that the left wing pulling outfits and most of them are are now sampling far more females than males because females of a tendency to vote progressive, and so they're tipping the scale in the polling by gender. How about that? Pretty interesting?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I am told by pollsters that I really know to be honest and trustworthy and true, that that is exactly what is happening. And the other thing is is they know about polling that has gone on that has not been favorable to come la that they don't even publish.
Speaker 2: Well, the individual holsters can make anything come out the way they want. That's the point of it. Now, I want to bring in another historical thing. You're a history guy. I am our strategy and it continues to this day, to this hour. Is not to answer any direct questions. And the reason she doesn't want to answer is she doesn't have any answers. So that yesterday at the uh A Black Journalist Conference in Philadelphia, once again there was a question and it was a softball display, unlike the Trump thing in July. All Right, how are you gonna tamp down Gadza Israel? And again she is an answer. But we're working round o'clock. We're working doing what. Now, one other president did this. Warren Hardy nineteen twenty, the Mortal. You go out today, Hannity after your show, and he stopped somebody on the street, go how about that? Warren Harding? And you he's a rapper? Right? Isn't a rapper? Warren?
Speaker 1: I love him?
Speaker 2: Nobody knows who Warren Harding is so Warren Harding runs in nineteen twenty Americans is set up with the Democratic Party Woodward Wilson. That was the World War One era. They would have voted her chimpanzee over the Democrats in twenty all right, and Warren was the chimp. Warren lives in Marion, Ohio, doesn't campaign, and Kama campaigns, but Warren refuses to answer any questions at all about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, like Kamala yesterday asked about the Secret Service and she starts talking about Project twenty twenty five that Trump has denied any knowledge of or any participation in. But she keeps spreading that line. You mean, do you mean a moment like that?
Speaker 2: It's just crazy. I mean I want John Love, it's the SNL guy, to follow around going yeah, that's the ticket, number him the guy in this Yeah, exactly, Yeah, that's the ticket. Anyway. Harding wins and he goes to the White Eyes. One of the worst presidents ever. All he does is play cards all night long with his corrupt cronies. We gave jobs to get drunk and chase his mistress around a White House for three years because Americas had no blank an idea, who he was or what he.
Speaker 1: Would do, and that's what you get the problem. It's actually worse though, because we know what she would do. We know where she stands on energy, we know where she stands on open borders, we know where she stands on her economic policy. Did you hear Paulson's comments what he would do if Kamala Harris tries to, He's going to pull all of his money out of the market and put it in cash and in gold. And he's not going to be in the market because if she does go forward with her stated positions, it will be a nineteen twenty nine market crash on steroids and human growth hormonent. And I don't care what the Fed does in terms of trying to influence the election with an interest rate reduction, which I'd actually like to see. Personally, I'm not sure the time is right, especially because unemployment has been on a dramatic, you know, true direct trajectory upwards, and that could of itself trigger recession. But every American then, you know, yesterday, this this this Black Journalists Association thing, you know, she had to acknowledge that her policies have failed. A year ago, she was saying, we call it Bidenomics, and we're proud of it. Now, she's saying and acknowledging the obvious that Americans have been feeling for three plus years, and that is that everything is it costs more at every story you go to and everything you want to buy. It's we've all been suffering under it. But she's been in denial about it.
Speaker 2: But the problem is when you say, we all know, we all don't.
Speaker 1: Know anybody that fills up their gas tank or goes grocery shopping. I know you have people for that, but I actually do my own grocery shopping and pump gas in my own car. You don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we comprises we the people, and half of we the people don't know anything. And when the media is pounding day in and day out that this is a visionary who will help your life, as they are doing with Kamla Harris, millions of Americans are buying this. So the only way to overcome that is for the candidates himself, Donald Trump, to go out in a very stark way, just as our conversations every week, O'reiley, Hannity, we just get to it.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you this, do this other stuck.
Speaker 2: We get to it, and now.
Speaker 1: We get right, We get right down to it, and I think people enjoy the fact that we are giving them news and information they're not going to get anywhere else, an opinion, they're not going to get anywhere else. All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with simple Man. Bill O'Reilly's no book out is called Confronting the President's No Spin Assessments from Washington to Biden. Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. As we continue, all right, we continue with the all things, simple man, Bill O'Reilly, just a few final thoughts, then we'll get to your calls. At eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean Bill's new book is out. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. It's called Confronting the Presidents, just out, No Spin Assessments from Washington to Biden. You know, here we are early voting started here, we are just forty eight days from election day. And Bill O'Reilly, you know I've been a student of presidential politics history like you, and that's why I did love your new book, Confronting the Presidents, And it's just just came out in the last week. I have no earthly idea how this is going to turn out. And I think anybody that says they do know how it's going to turn out, they're just guessing. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: There's too many things that are volatile. This is one of the most dangerous and I use that word literally campaigns in American history. It is just flat out dangerous. It's like Lincoln running against McClellan in eighteen sixty four, and we don't know, but there are trends developing. Prop can win, but he has got to focus laser like on what we focus on every Wednesday on a Hanniday radio program.
Speaker 1: I got a roll, Bill O'Reilly, confronting the presidents. Don't spend assessments from Washington to Biden. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. Simple man, Bill, O'Reilly. We appreciate you being with us. Thank you, sir, Okay, thanks having me. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn us a number. All right, let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I know many of you have been very very very very patient. Here. Let us say hi to Nita is in Arizona, Nita High. How are you Glad you called?
Speaker 3: I'm fine, Sean. Thanks for taking my call, and thank you for.
Speaker 4: All you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being with us. We appreciate it. We love our friends in Arizona. We need our friends in Arizona pretty desperately. Glad you're out there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm here for sure. I just wanted to say my husband and I are both retired law enforcement officers.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your service.
Speaker 3: By the way, well, thank you. It was an amazing career. We had the honor to and the honor and the privilege to be chosen to be assigned to President Reagan's perimeter security duty when he came to our area. It was an amazing it was I'll never forget it. I'm five to five, one hundred and ten pounds, so I was really good. It was a good spot for me to be perimeter. And what I saw in Butler, I mean, I'm not criticizing those brave female officers, but they just didn't have the stature to protect him, and I just I don't know, is that DEI I don't know, but that really bothered me. And again, where were the canine officers? I was an explosive detection canine handler, and I did many sweeps of buildings and fields. There was no canine officers that I saw either in Butler or on Sunday. And I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: You know. I could only tell you i'd never played Trump International. I've been to the club maybe two or three times for breakfast with friends, and it's a nice place there members I'm not and they brought me there for like a brunch or something like that, and it's a beautiful club, beautiful golf course. So I but I'd never played golf there. I kind of had to give up golf a number of years ago because I just don't have the time to play. To be very very honest with you, and if you don't play golf regularly, there's kind of no point because it's one of those sports you really have to devote a decent amount of time to and maybe one day I'll have time to play. If I don't, I don't really care that my life's not contingent on golf. And I didn't know the layout of the course until I had deeper conversations with friends of mine that have played it, including and I talked Eric Trump about it. I talked to Rondo Santas about it. I talked to my friend Steve Woodcoff, who was playing with the president that day, and I had had breakfast with him that morning. And then when I realized that when you get to holes four, five and six, that this is the most it is a known vulnerable area, and they did not sweep the tree the trees where it is well known that, for example, paparazzi often hangs out in to get pictures and videos of Donald Trump playing golf. That's the only location on the golf course that they would have easy access to get that. But the idea that somebody can get into that treed area with an AK forty seven and a scope, and that the treed area was not swept and they didn't have eyes on it at all, and but for one Secret Service agent, and I would argue, luckily seeing the barrel of that gun, Luckily, if the person was maybe more of a trained assassin and he'd been had buried himself and camouflaged himself on the ground, didn't did not pull out the rifle till he was immediately ready to shoot. Donald Trump wouldn't be alive today at all. Likelihood. That is chilling to me, and it's just wrong. And then the Secret Service patting themselves and mayorcus on the back telling us how great they were and how the plan worked. The plan didn't work because you can't allow anybody with a high powered rifle that close to a potential target. And obviously the number one, you know, target for assassination in our country today seems to be Donald Trump, and I feel that this was a spectacular failure on their part. Now, on the other side of it, the Secret Service agents around the President on the golf course surrounding him were heroic, amazing professional. They did the best job under the most difficult circumstances imaginable. They all put their lives at risk for him, and they safely, you know, jumped on him, protected him, and got him the hell out of there. I mean that though they're all heroes in mind book, but the lead up to this could never happen, and we have a big problem. And then we're hearing about, well, they didn't have enough resources, and I don't want to hear those excuses. There's no excuse for that.
Speaker 3: No, no, there's absolutely none. I just I'm just worried I'm so worried.
Speaker 1: And I'm extructed. This is twice now. I nearly lost a dear friend of mine. I was friends with Donald Trump long before Donald Trump ever became a presidential ever became a political figure at all. I know them long before that.
Speaker 3: Well, I just hope that they were going to straighten this out because I'm just terrified. I just am And I know the way things were supposed to happen and they didn't.
Speaker 1: And you know what else I'm terrified about. And you're from law enforcement, I would love your thoughts the idea that we have. You know, over eleven million unvetted rris Biden illegal immigrants from one hundred and eighty countries. And I mentioned this with Bill O'Reilly some of our top geopolitical foes many would terroritize known terrorists in the country, but we don't know where they are. Is it tells me that nine to eleven two point zero or worse is coming. That means we are all at risk right now, All of us are at risk. And I don't want one American, well, I don't want any more Americans to be murdered by their unvetted illegal immigrants. We have a list of dozens and dozens of murdered Americans by unvetted Harris Biden illegals and others, raped and others victims of violent crime. I scrolled their names constantly on TV, and all the liberal media wants to talk about as cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio and ignore the real issue of murder and rape and violent crimes even committed against police officers in Times Square, New York on video. They don't want to talk about that part.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Bill O'Reilly brought up up a little a little while ago about the border is coming to everybody's front door.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's here.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I want to ask you, I mean, not you, but anyone living in Arizona. Don't you lock your doors at night or do you leave them wide open like our border and letting people strangers just walk into your house?
Speaker 1: Of course not it would be And say, look, I'm not going to go into any specifics, but in the course of my career being a public figure and an outspoken conservative, I've I've had issues arise, security issues arise, Linda can verify some of them were pretty severe. Linda, fair statement. Yeah, I mean I think people are fairly aggressive. Yeah, you know one in particular that was really bad. And I have to have a personal safety security plan in place at all times, and I do now. I'm not the type of person needed that wants to try travel around with a bunch of people with guns on and near pieces in their ear. I just I don't. I'm you know, I used to be a house painter and a bartender, and a cook and a dishwasher. I'm sorry, I just it's alien to me. Yeah, but I have my own personal safety security plan. I've become pretty skilled in situational self defense. I've had a license to carry my entire adult life. I love the non lethal technology that is burner. That's now a big part of my life. But but that's how I have to live my life, and I have to make very very consequential decisions, one of whether I'm going out with my children or my friends or whoever I happen to go out with. I go to very specific places that I know where there's a high degree of safety. And I'm not walking into, you know, any store in New York City. It's one of the main reasons I left New York. To be honest, I wasn't like there, and I had to you know, I felt like if I'd walk into a restaurant, I was putting other people in my life there. I was putting their safety in jeopardy and I couldn't live with that. It's not fun.
Speaker 3: No, no, when we you know, of course, we are prepared as well. This is just not the country that I grew up in.
Speaker 1: It's it is getting worse and worse, and all of it, as o'reiley mentioned and we've said many times, all of it preventable. Nita. Thank you to you and your husband. God bless you both. Okay, we appreciate you being with us. All right, quick break right back to our phones eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 5: Up next our final roundup and Information Overload hour, let's get back.
Speaker 1: To busy phones eight hundred and nine one. Shawn is on number. Let's say hi to Tony is in Rhode Island? Tony, where in Rhode Island do you live? Sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm in Warwick, Sean, and.
Speaker 1: You're in Walwick. You ever go to the Black Pearl in Newport?
Speaker 4: I have not no, no, not been there.
Speaker 1: You're going to get the best clam chatta that you've ever had in your life at the Black Pearl. Go to the Black Pearl and tell them your friend, Sean Hannity say you.
Speaker 4: I shall do that, sir, when I'm out there. Absolutely well, listen, I just want to touch a few bases here. Freedom of speech live and well for the leftists and the Hollywood lead of the country, so long as you're attacking conservatives, and unfortunately, conservatives are the only people that are held accountable for any distasteful comments. Parodies the major news networks. They don't they don't challenge demicrats on anything they say. It's basically it's a free pass. And one other thing I want to say, Sean, My prayers are with President Trump, first, Lady Milania Trump family, and a special prayer to Byron. May God give him the strength, courage, and wisdom to deal with the terrible things that the people on the left, especially the so called Hollywood elite, have said about his dad. The world will hear great things about Baron in the coming future. I can guarantee it. I don't know the young man, but I see pictures from time to time. You know and unlike the other Trump children who had decades of positive feedback from the people on the left the Hollywood elite about their dad prior to him becoming president, Baron has had to deal with two attempted assassinations on his dad, not to mention the hatefield rhetoric that the leftists and Hollywood elite seem to think is appropriate. It's got to stop. It's got to stop.
Speaker 1: It's got to stop. Well, I let me just tell you one thing, and I won't reveal too much. I am familiar with Baron Trump, and this kid is brilliant. He is a great, great, great kid. Both the President millenia have done a phenomenal job with him. Uh. He's going to school in New York. I went to the school myself at one point, and I pray for him. This family, Eric Trump's a great you know, they're all I know, the whole family. They're friends of mine, and what they have been through, what they have had to live through, is beyond the pale, and it shouldn't be happening in this country. And it's sad. However, this this, this, this has got to stop. And I will tell you I really think the best the best thing we could do for our country right now is get to the ballot box, vote early, elect President Trump, and let's let's stop the madness of open borders, high energy costs, a horrible economy, inflation, you know, weakness on the world stage. All of this is it's an inflection point, not only for the country but for the world. We need strength in DC and Donald Trump will provide that. Anyway, I appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one sean is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know, if you've served this country. We had Nita was on just earlier and she served as she and her husband in law enforcement. If you've either current or former military, or law enforcement, or teachers or first responders, if you serve your community, your country, I've got the greatest benefit of all that will save you a ton of money. And it's called gov x dot com. Gov x dot com. Now it's a massive benefit plan that you will get for people that have served. It's completely free, you don't have to pay one is no membership fee at all. And because you served your community and country, you're gonna get forty percent off some of the most popular brands of items you're likely to buy anyway, from ray Band to Oakley, north Face an a ton of other things. You can save up to forty percent on your next family vacation. Dove X will get your huge discounts on theme parks and cruises and sports events and concert tickets. And again, you don't pay a penny. Now, if you qualify, or someone you know would qualify, tell them to go to the website now goovx dot com use the promo code sean S E A N Immediately they'll save fifteen bucks off their first purchase, but they don't have to pay a penny and they're gonna save Literally, you'll join ten million members who are saving millions every single month. That's how much money is. It's and these are for things you're gonna buy anyway. That's goovx dot com promo code sewn SEA. So the FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem if you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Now I've arranged for you, my listeners, to have fifty percent off Home Title Locks triple lock protection. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity that's home title lock dot Com. Promo code Hannity that's home titlelock dot Com