Speaker 1: Good evening, D twenty three. Wow, what an audience. I'm Michael Vargo, I'm the head of D twenty three, and I hope you guys had a spectacular weekend here. Yes, well, welcome to the Hey Vargo Live Podcast.
Speaker 2: You thought you were gonna see the Jonas Brothers right now, I'm kidding all right, Well, welcome, and I really truly hope you had a great weekend, and thank you so much for coming out. We truly appreciate you being here with us. So fresh from the Disney Legend ceremony, let's hear it for that globally recognized band of brothers and New Disney Legends just today, the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 3: Please welcome.
Speaker 4: The dree makes a noise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is our first real live audience. Man, you look good for the for the podcast, for the podcast podcast. We've had lots of audience turns out performed before. Yes, what's going on? How are we feeling? Everybody? Have a good D twenty three so far? Lovely? Wow, look at you guys. You guys look great. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: We just came from down the street collecting those shiny.
Speaker 3: Trophies up there. Yeah, I gotta say of our.
Speaker 6: Career highlights and moments where it really is a pinch me moment. This this was the top of the list for me. What a full circle thing.
Speaker 3: For us, Disney Channel.
Speaker 7: That's Joe Soundboard.
Speaker 6: If you've listened to the pod, you'll know that he has fun with that. But it's wild to think back to two thousand and six. We get a call that Disney Channel wants to interview us to do like a little meat with us and our parents, you know, about potentially doing a project with them. And we thought we bombed the audition, and for whatever.
Speaker 3: Reason, I thought I crushed it.
Speaker 8: They did offer you a chance to audition for camp Rock. So that does make sense that you would think you crushed it.
Speaker 3: No camp Rock, I ever heard of it. I like how you put that. They give you the chance to audition. They did, big high honor. Sorry, nick I interrupted you.
Speaker 7: No, it's fine.
Speaker 3: So that'll happen a lot.
Speaker 6: We go into the building, We bomb the audition. A couple months later, weeks later they reach out and they say, hey, we want to shoot a pilot for your TV show. Pilot is a test episode to see if it's worth picking up and spending the money to make the full season, so we do the pilots for a show called Jonas Junior Operatives networking as Spies. There's spies, so we were spies by night and rock stars by day.
Speaker 3: Well that seems backwards, that's reverse, it does.
Speaker 7: But you know, we are five years old. We're five years old, and they didn't pick up that show.
Speaker 6: They picked up a different show called Jonas, and basically we're like, we're going to do that, but you're not spies, you're just high school students by day rock stars at night.
Speaker 3: We went our band name is Jonas, but you're not your was there last names not Jonas?
Speaker 7: I'm it was Lucas, Lucas. That's not confusing.
Speaker 6: But the backstory is basically that we had this long standing relationship with our friends at Disney, both as fans but then eventually as collaborators on Jonas the TV show season one and season two, Camp Rock one, two and now three, which we've.
Speaker 3: Executive produced, Number one on Disney Plus Casual currently number one on Disney Plus, Disney Plus and Hulu, where you can also catch the Hey Jonas Podcah. We've got so.
Speaker 6: Many incredible memories with Disney throughout the years, including twenty nineteen when Bob Aiger, former CEO of the Disney Walt Disney Company, called us back into his office when we reunited and said, hey, want to find ways to work with you guys again and your family. So one of the things that we revived was a conversation around a Christmas film which we put out last Christmas on Disney Plus.
Speaker 7: So there's a lot of history, but now we can say we are legends.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 7: I will say this, What does that mean?
Speaker 3: This is the peak level.
Speaker 6: Of Disney adulting.
Speaker 3: That's right, we have reached.
Speaker 6: We have another life status. And back in the day we work with Disney, you know, we weren't allowed to curse, we weren't allowed to wear ripped jeans. There were certain guidelines we had to follow.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 6: Now now that we're legends, we can say whatever the cheat, double hockey sticks we.
Speaker 7: Want, that's right.
Speaker 3: No more standing up to see if we're tall enough to ride rides. Yeah, they let us straight on. Yep, it's nice.
Speaker 8: And now there were legends Disney Channel games Hunger game style.
Speaker 7: Ooh, that's right.
Speaker 6: You heard it here first in the Hey Jonas podcast at d twenty three. We're reviving. We're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's above our pay grade, but we would love that. Speaking of pay grades and pay grades, no, above that too.
Speaker 7: Disney Channel.
Speaker 6: Disney Channel Games happened seventeen years ago.
Speaker 3: Did you win?
Speaker 6: Team Inferno did win? That was my team Nice But we only ever got to participate in the Channel games once, which I think was.
Speaker 3: There multiple there there's more than one. There was at least three. There's only one.
Speaker 6: It's a room full of a Disney adults still know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's only one that matters. Correct correct answer, yes, but it was a lot of fun and that seed is empty and that actually a former Disney Channel game. What would you say, athlete is gonna be on the pod today, which is very exciting for athlete is generous. I mean they are athletic, certainly athletic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it didn't really require too much athleticism.
Speaker 3: Right, But before our guests more back to us, yea, we are legends now, which is also pretty crazy. We were trying to see if there's any perks, you know, that's a big thing. I want to know. There's fast pass and then there's a you have a guide and then what then you just do you have keys to the castle? How does this work? Well, Kevin, you've actually stayed, Yes, Kevin, slept in the castle. I've done.
Speaker 8: I've done two of the coolest things done. What I've done Two of the coolest things. One, I have stayed at the castle with my wife.
Speaker 3: Danielle walks through.
Speaker 7: What that was like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me their breakdown? What's the Disney World we've stayed. Has anyone in the audience stayed in the stay in the castle yet yet? Yet? Yet? Yeah? Okay, so we've done that. That was really great. The only thing that was a little odd was They're like, and now it's time for your breakfast.
Speaker 8: And when they came to wake you up in the morning and you walked down the flight of stairs and you walked into the princess breakfast that was happening below you. And I was not prepared to see that many kids all dressed up as Disney princesses that early in the morning. But the waffles were great. Now, the second thing I've done is I've been able to stay at the Dream Suite here at Disneyland. We celebrated one of our anniversars there and tell me about the break down.
Speaker 7: Sweet schoolst thing.
Speaker 8: It's a specialized suite that they've they honor some people and get to do that.
Speaker 3: But it's in the park.
Speaker 8: It's unassuming. You walk up a flight of stairs and there's a room. There's two rooms. One is a Cinderella room and the other.
Speaker 3: Is a what looks like kind of lost never Land. Thank you, thank you. She never Land stayed at the Dreams. It seems, yes, Neverland.
Speaker 8: And at midnight that comes to life, scary as hell. As Nick said.
Speaker 3: At double how what do you mean it comes to life? Tinkerbell, All of a sudden there was a holograund flew upon sounds awesome, It was incredible. It's just when you're Disney like fans here, they're like, that's cool, Kevin, That's that's scary. So it lands on what was a clock, a clock, and it turns around and all of a sudden, so Cinderella slippers there, and then she flies to the other side, and then you have to run and follow it as it flies to the either midroom.
Speaker 7: Well, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: I mean you don't have to. I suggest you do. Okay. The best thing ever, though, after that, was we got to knock on the door and they're like, please put on your bathroobes and follow us. We're like, this is getting weird stuff.
Speaker 8: I was wearing pajamas as one does with my name embroidered no and walked outside and they're like, the park is yours for the next two hours. Wow, coolest thing of all. It deserves like a what Yeah, so I did that, but now we got that.
Speaker 3: That's setting the standard high there, Kevi. It was pretty good. It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that you got to go out to the park by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just us.
Speaker 8: We like walked around like Mainstrea, completely empty, just which could road road rides like in the bathrobes with the names. It was like beyond ridiculous, you being you and your me and my lovely wife Danielle and wow.
Speaker 3: Nice did you guys French kids? By chance there may have been some frends.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know about this. Danielle and your daughters were there today, Yes, they were so nice to see my wife prey uncle was there today.
Speaker 7: All looks so nice.
Speaker 6: And our parents were there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and our our parents raised.
Speaker 6: Us on Disney films totally, and I distinctly recall playing you know whatever movie Peter Pan beating the Beast Lion King on repeat as kids. And you mentioned this today and I think everyone and I'm looking out the crowd at the sense that everyone will remember this the packaging on those vhs.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know today.
Speaker 3: That was a little bit of squished. Was anybody at the Legends Award today? Okay?
Speaker 7: So then you saw awesome.
Speaker 3: You saw that lin Manuel got his. He should have got it many years ago, but he has become a legend and we're in the class of twenty six.
Speaker 7: He actually said iac.
Speaker 3: I want to wait for the brothers. I want to be in their class. But his speech was in a VHS cassette The Little Mermaid. It was so nice. But yes, Kevin, you spoke for about twenty minutes about how you miss.
Speaker 7: The texture of those vhs.
Speaker 3: They're incredible. Yeah, there's something about.
Speaker 6: It, and there's something about our first guest.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, well that.
Speaker 6: I'm reminded of a story going all the way back to Disney Channel games. Yeah, and that kind of era of all of our lives. You know, we came up in a class of Disney Channel stars that I think really represented hard working, super talented and kind, kind people and funny our guests. Handsome is all of those things and always was very kind to us. Yes, and you know, thrilled to have him on home. We're gonna talk about some of those memories and also what's going on in his world now. But please welcome stage, a Disney legend in his own right, our friend, your friend, David Henry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, David Henry, Day, David Henry, thank.
Speaker 3: You so much for doing this. Man.
Speaker 11: Wow, you guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: What up? Well, we were just talking before you got out here, and if you could hear us backstage, we go way back, way way back. We're just talking about the Disney Channel games. We're having some memories flooded back to us.
Speaker 11: You were on Team Green, right, I was Team Green, yeah, which was your and.
Speaker 3: And a reoccurring roles team our Teas and two of.
Speaker 11: Our team yeah, our team, and you and I were like fired up.
Speaker 3: Oh we were in it. I remember just doing a tug of war with one of the Sprouse boys and I took it way too seriously. I remember afterwards he was like the whole thing to see. He was like, you pulled me across the lawn and I'm like, I'm sorry, I just saw that it was a tunnel vision at that point.
Speaker 11: Because we had seen it previously. I think they had a year before something like that, and it looked very competitive and I was like, I'm there to win. Yeah, like there was zero Uh, that's nice. It was like we're going all out, and yeah, I think we took a little too far sometimes.
Speaker 3: It was also really nice though, because we just got to spend time with all of our friends at that point, like we were working so much as young, you know people at that time in our lives. I think kind of let off some steam and just got to hang out a little bit, which was really fun.
Speaker 11: And it was pre social media too, right, totally kind of like you could just hang out see yourself.
Speaker 7: You have to worry.
Speaker 11: About the people recording something and you could just talk and hang out and have a good time.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 3: That was also like interesting because we were hanging out with Vanessa Hudgens a little bit earlier, another May Disney legend, and that we were kind of in an epic class of your MIC's just slowly dragging my mic.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna hold it here the whole time.
Speaker 7: Nick slowly disappear.
Speaker 3: You go, all right, we're gonna like I've done this a million times. Oh look we have a and he's a wrench.
Speaker 11: You guys got a great team here. They're on it.
Speaker 7: They're on it.
Speaker 3: We got a wrench guy. I mean, come on, thank you, thank you, sir French. Im just saying we kind of were in an epic senior class of of Disney. I would say, uh, Channel Stars, would you say, I mean you're you're the any alumni.
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 11: I think right after that things just kind of changed. It all, it all changed, it all stopped being good.
Speaker 7: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: He does that. It's so great. My kids love it.
Speaker 11: Like I literally remember we would be everyone hung out at the hot tub, just hanging out. And I'm thinking now, like you just couldn't, like if we were teenagers again doing that. We couldn't just like walk into the lobby and get into a hot tub and and hang out like that.
Speaker 3: Just was awesome though.
Speaker 11: That was so fun to break it down.
Speaker 3: They put us all in the it was it the Animal Kingdom Hotel for about a week when we shot the Disney Channel Games, which was just fun for everybody because it was like, hey, guys, during the day, you're going to do a few different events, so you'll you'll today. And also we're all mostly children, so there's there's something that working laws where we could only work for a couple hours even though we were doing games. So today you're playing soccer with the big soccer ball.
Speaker 7: Today you're doing war, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And then they were like, okay, well, since you're all here, we have fourteen guys and they're going.
Speaker 7: To take you through the parks all night.
Speaker 3: And we would just go ride the ride Space Mountain until we were sick.
Speaker 11: It was perfect, unbelievable time, unbelievable time. You could literally just say run it again and you'd ride the ride again.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 11: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, enough about Disney Channel games. We want to talk more about David Henry.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, congrats on everything, the beautiful family and obviously.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys. Likewise, are we growing up?
Speaker 3: We all got kids?
Speaker 7: Yeah? How many kids do you have?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 11: I have number four on the way.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, congratulations.
Speaker 11: Yes, I could get a text at any moment and I am gone.
Speaker 3: We have people back there. We have a team member for that.
Speaker 11: Actually put me on the Jonas plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 7: I think we don't have one of those.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're nearly at basketball team.
Speaker 11: You know, we're trying to get to the sports team thing. Yeah, five is basketball team? Five would work?
Speaker 3: That could work.
Speaker 6: We almost got there.
Speaker 7: We're four or four. We got close.
Speaker 6: Remember Franklin Jonas our little brother, Franklin Jones.
Speaker 7: Yes, of course.
Speaker 6: He He is currently on tour. He's got to show in San Diego tonight. Yeah, but enough about Franklin.
Speaker 7: Congrats on Wizards.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: My girls the leg absolutely love it.
Speaker 11: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: They're here because you're here.
Speaker 7: Actually I want to meet him.
Speaker 3: Well, they are here somewhere, so they will come out and say he did tell me that. They're like, we're here just to meet the other guys. By the way, I was like, that's fine.
Speaker 11: I remember when you first met Danielle, when you guys are first dating, and like crazy, it's amazing. It's really insane.
Speaker 3: And I love that we played rivals with a with a beef in our season two of our TV.
Speaker 11: Remember is when I got to be on Jonas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was so fun.
Speaker 13: How many episodes did you do there's just the one.
Speaker 8: Right, Oh no, it was two. You came in and like pranked me and because then classic classic David, Classic David, and then we had to like come out and we had to like battle to the death.
Speaker 7: Or yes to the death, huh. And it was kind of a wipeout type show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was like a yeah, guys, and then Emily Osman showed up. Yeah, it was a it was a cameo episode.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Obviously acting is something that you're incredible at. Also, writing and directing and producing is something that you've been doing for many years now and being very successful at it. Please tell us for those who don't know a little bit about what you're working on currently and all the exciting things that you have coming up.
Speaker 11: Thank you, man, I appreciate it. So we got Wizards Beyond Waverley Place. I think you guys knocked us out of the top ten.
Speaker 12: Good job.
Speaker 11: Sorry, good job king rats on camp Rock the you thank you.
Speaker 7: Hey there, what are the genus b Sorry it's the fastest one I can see.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 11: That's amazing. You got your own little button there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get him to stop, but here we are. They chured up and plug it. Sorry, continue, So we.
Speaker 11: Got that coming out. I directed a film with Kevin James and Lorraine Brocco and Nol Gibson on Paramos Plus called Monster Summer. So that is out. It's like a it's like a Goonies kind of movie, more of a modern Gos type of film. And then my wife and I just put out a children book, Yeah, children's book. My five year old he'd always come up to me and he'd be like, he calls me Papa.
Speaker 3: It we got a team member for that.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 7: Sorry, why don't you tell us about the book?
Speaker 11: My son would come up to me and he'd always ask be asking all these questions. He'd be like, Papa, is God bigger than New York City? Is God bigger than a dwagon? Is God bigodan? And he's just asking all these questions about about God and who God is. And finally I was like, you know what, let's My wife and I turned to each other and we're like, let's rhyme a response, and let's make a little children's book about It's God bigger then, And it's a question and answer book. There's a little Bible verse in the corner, and we just put it out. We're one of the top debuts on July's Son. It comes out in October.
Speaker 7: It's amazing, fantastic. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Now, if you've obviously directed some friends of yours as well, do you find it, like, is it ever difficult for you when you're like, Okay, we've been friends for ten fifteen some years, and now I've got to like put on the director hat and I need them to take this very seriously or take me seriously when all I've done is frank them throughout my life or make jokes one hundred percent.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you gotta try to earn that confidence orar in that respect and hopefully they respond. It is, you know, directing. Directing a totally different skill set. But to me, it came in the preparation, just preparing ahead of time, making sure I was ready to go, knowing what I wanted, having answers for the questions, and it kind of flows. You know, when you've been doing it for so long, you feel the ins and outs of the set, and as long as you got the answers you're ready to go. It flows. But yeah, it's it's really hard.
Speaker 12: It's really hard.
Speaker 11: Like when I was directing. I was like, I just want to go back to being in front of the camera and just saging my lines because like there's so much going on it steps flying in all directions. Yeah, we had the first show you directed. I did a movie called This Is the Year. Was the first movie that I directed. And then this one that I did, Monster Summer. That was the first like big movie that I directed where I was working with Kevin James and Mel Gibson and Lorraine Brocco like Oscar winning nominated people, And that was very, very nerve wracking and sure, you just got to roll with the punches. We had a day where it was Kevin James, the comedian. You guys know Kevin James.
Speaker 3: Of course, Kevin.
Speaker 11: James and Mel were going at it, and there was a third actor who was there kind of mediating, and he had some trouble remembering his lines. God bliss his soul, and it just made for kind of a stressful environment. And it's like, well, you're in a leader in that You're a leader in that scenario. How do you respond as the director? How do you set the tone? So I was like, all right, I'm just gonna start playing me music and like just kind of let people know, Hey, if it's gonna go wrong, let's have fun if it's going wrong, and let's just let's just get through it. And they lightened the set and everyone was laughing and it kind of broke the tension and we meet our day. We got through it. But yeah, I think a lot of it is how how do you lead? How do you respond? And I love like servant leadership model, like I'm here for you, and especially as an actor, like if I can contribute to you, if I can help you nail whatever your lines are, it's gonna it's gonna help me. Like let's serve one another in this. Wow, I can't believe I'm talking like this, Like we're adults now.
Speaker 7: I know what happened just.
Speaker 3: Kids in the jacuzzi the other day and now now we're the adults in the jacuzzi.
Speaker 7: Now we're adults in the life.
Speaker 3: But that is so excited. We definitely watch you guys gonna watch the movie on paramnplay. Yeah, let's go, and of course excited to see the new stuff. It's gonna be very fun. I mean I actually saw the boxes of wizards outside. Yeah, I was wondering what was in those big, massive boxes.
Speaker 7: So maybe some secrets. I think it was a set.
Speaker 11: I want to know what's back there.
Speaker 3: I don't know they've got it. It's back to stage anyway. Wants to check it out.
Speaker 6: As we do with all our guests. We have a bowl of questions. It's unrelated to oh the bowl.
Speaker 3: We don't know what it's in it, but the moment is now. Yes, if you don't like it, Kevin Ruadham should who?
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 7: Yes, here we go.
Speaker 3: So yeah, pick a question, read it aloud and go ahead.
Speaker 11: Aliens ask you to choose one food to represent Earth. What are you serving.
Speaker 3: Represent Earth?
Speaker 11: You know, pizza?
Speaker 3: I was hoping you'd say pizza.
Speaker 11: It's like pizza.
Speaker 3: It's I think it's pizza.
Speaker 7: It's got to be it's got to be pizza.
Speaker 12: That's that.
Speaker 3: That kind of sums it up. Yeah, I get another one? Why not?
Speaker 11: Is it only one question now?
Speaker 3: For David Henry it's okay, old my old green teammate.
Speaker 11: You know interesting you were afraid of as a child. Strangest thing you were afraid of as a child. Mine's not very strange. It's kind of typical. Like I don't like snakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not into that, yeah, not into that that or spider like snakes growing up like snake hunt.
Speaker 6: Well, you're weird.
Speaker 7: That's fine. Snake hunt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with our late grandfather, like we would like go look for lizards and snakes and we'd find them.
Speaker 3: Crazy ladies and gentlemen, Please make some noise for David Henry if you don't like signing our everybody gets to sign our board signatures. We've got some. Yeah, we got some pens back there, or you could draw a picture of whatever you want, draw jacuzzie.
Speaker 7: Whatever comes to you. There you go, lefty boom.
Speaker 3: And that's the I like it.
Speaker 7: They're bubbling.
Speaker 3: Make some noise for David Henry. Everybody, one more time for David Henry. Everybody, Yeah, nice, This is quite fun. Do you guys having good time so far? There's some cool things here at D twenty three that we saw, which is quite jealous. Kevin, you've spoken a lot about the Pixar light.
Speaker 7: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that in person?
Speaker 7: The lamp?
Speaker 3: That's fun. What else did we want to see that we didn't get to see? They kept us busy this week on Friday? What do we do on Friday, guys, we introduced the cast.
Speaker 7: We camp rock three.
Speaker 3: Yes, and boy can they dance. They can really sing in there the dancer and anybody see the movie.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Love. When you're done with this D twenty three thing, go home and watch it please. Thanks. We'd appreciate it. I want that number one spot.
Speaker 7: Okay, our next guest? Should we bring somebody else out?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a special guest. They both are special. It's like someone that has been a special guest for us.
Speaker 12: That's what I was righting.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're doing there. All right, So this person great singer, great actor, great person, most importantly, and great friend. Ladies and gentlemen, please make no noise for our friend, your friend Jesse McCartney. Yeah, yeah, that smile all right, make yourself at home.
Speaker 7: How we doing?
Speaker 12: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Welcome?
Speaker 13: Good to see you, guys, Good.
Speaker 3: To see you. What's everything going?
Speaker 13: I missed you, We miss you.
Speaker 3: I think we were spending a lot of time together. He Jesse came out a couple of times on our last tour as a special guest.
Speaker 7: And then joined us on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, joined us a lot of it, and we were trying to get him, but you also had your own tour that you were selling out, so it was hard to take you all the time.
Speaker 13: So man, it was so fun. Yeah, we did. I don't know how many. I mean, you guys did like four thousands. I did from five it was five thirty of them.
Speaker 3: You did it. You had a bunch with us and it was so fun. And we're so thrilled you're here. Honestly, just always love spending time with you. New dad as well, which is exciting you dad. How's How's Yeah, how's Dade?
Speaker 13: It's amazing. We just moved too, which is always fun with a baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, so yeah, has the baby moving as well and been helping.
Speaker 13: He's like just now started. He like he's crawling everywhere, So I got it. But the good news is we don't have any furniture. It's all of his stuff and so we can keep track of him pretty easily. He's not under any couches or chairs yet. Air tags, yeah, ear tags. But he is doing so great. Thanks for asking. He is fifteen months now and crushing it. He actually his first show was a Jonas Brother's coming.
Speaker 7: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll I will never forget you.
Speaker 8: Walked backstage with your your lovely wife and you had the best net with you.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: How old was he at that?
Speaker 13: He was like really little. In fact, we got so many you know, all the parents online who aren't parents or like how could you bring your baby?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 13: He was like he was literally like two months, three months.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's been to every state almost at this point, he's like incredible, well traveled already at fifteen months. But yeah, it's been amazing and we're so excited and to start this new chapter. It's been nice being home this year. I haven't been really doing a lot of touring since our tour. I've just trying, you know, trying to be home and be present and enjoy these these days that you never get back. You guys know how that is so.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Yeah, there's little moments where you're just like you blink and you're like, okay, you know you're running, Yeah, crawling, went for running, I know. Shout out to the parents in the house, yeah, or if you play that role for kids in the house, I hear some kids.
Speaker 6: Have you been to D twenty three before? I haven't, but you have a long history with the Disney company. True, going back to some special guest appearances on TV.
Speaker 7: Shows, Oh who remembers Jesse and Sweet Life.
Speaker 3: That was a big home Yeah, that was That was epic and.
Speaker 6: Also one of the first time that we were ever on something together in any way.
Speaker 7: Was I recall it.
Speaker 6: Being the the Disney Radio Disney concert out here or down in Texas some of the tenth anniversary whatever. It was watching you on stage blown away. Then we got to actually go and tour with you soon after that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You obviously have a bunch of smashes and tons of fans all of the world, and you know, your your history with Disney is is a beautiful thing. Do you find at this stage of your life as a dad now that is even more special to get to create stuff with a Disney company jump back in things like this or whatever it may be, and kind of reignite that that Disney flame.
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely, I mean Disney, I think is in all of our DNA at this point. And you know, we started I started out. I was signed to Hollywood Records like you guys right for many years and who were owned by Disney, and I kind of did the Disney yammutt, you know, I was on Swee Life, and we did Hannah Montana you guys remember that one. Yeah, And then you know, and then sort of you grow up, You get in your twenties and your early thirties, and now I have a baby, and I am like so excited for him to see all of the Disney projects that I worked on, you know, tinker Bell and right yeah, all the like Disney animation stuff that I've done over the years and all the TV shows. It'll be really fun to sort of sort of like relive those experiences through his eyes. So I'm looking forward to that. It's definitely come full circle.
Speaker 3: I remember being on the compilation CD where we would redo like old classic Disney songs, Yeah with you? Which one was yours? I can't exactly remember disney Mania yeah one through one hundred. Yeah, but what songs did you do? What covers did you do?
Speaker 13: Oh man? Oh yeah, second start of the Riot? Yeah, best day of my life maybe or yeah, yeah, good life. There was a bunch, there was a few, right, yeah, good life.
Speaker 3: I will never remember.
Speaker 8: I'll never forget walking into Hollywood Records and seeing your like platinum plaque on that wall.
Speaker 13: Been like one day, one day, yeah, And now you have a lot of them.
Speaker 6: It's a couple what song yours you played on the tour, which I just love them. Would come out and check out hers Because you Live.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, that was a big Disney one too. That was on one of the Cinderella's stories or one of them. Yeah, yeah, I know, there's a there's so many of those songs that like bring back just so many memories. Because you Live. We shot that music video in Australia. It was my first time touring there, and now when I think of that song, I think of all the Australian fans. Yeah, that song killed on your tour. That was that was a good moment. The nice.
Speaker 6: And then speaking of introducing your son to some of your projects, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Yeah, yeah, I will be honest, I had no idea that that was.
Speaker 7: That was huge.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I found that out and I was like, this is maybe the coolest thing in the world has to be. I would say something you're really excited to share with your.
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, like that's number one, like one of the top things that I'm excited to show him. You know, I grew up watching the Chipmunks, My parents grow It's a multi generational classic and one of those things that you get the call to come in and audition for and you're like, oh man, this would be cool. And I thought I was gonna audition for Alvin and they're like, no, we want you to do the short fat guy. Yeah, Theodore, And it was actually more fun because he's like even cuter.
Speaker 3: You know, he's the best, He's the best.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's like should have been Theo's trio. Anyway, that was like one of my favorite projects for sure, and I hope they bring it back. But until then we'll be watching the reruns.
Speaker 6: They'll bring it back, right.
Speaker 7: That's what we always do, all right. I think it's only fair.
Speaker 12: You mentioned you're not on the road at the moment.
Speaker 6: It takes some time at home just move Whi's nice. Yeah, What is next though?
Speaker 12: For you?
Speaker 6: Coming this year and next?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I'm eventually going to get back into the studio because if I hear Baby Shark, I'm going to go and saying so I need to start writing again and probably work on a new project, and hopefully that'll be next year.
Speaker 3: Cannot wait.
Speaker 13: Yeah, But in the meantime, I've been you know, a few acting projects. I did an episode of Hacks on HBO.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, congrats.
Speaker 13: And yeah, and like I said, just you know, in dad mode, you know it's all stay present of the most awarding. Yeah, one of our.
Speaker 3: Favorite songs and many people's here. It would probably be Beautiful Soul ah and we thought we thought it would be be fun. Hopefully you find this enjoyable as well. I feel like we should probably do a dramatic reading of your story, should we? Beautiful Soul?
Speaker 13: If if you had the lyrics, look at that?
Speaker 3: Why don't we just line by line? We'll run it line by line and Jesse, since it's your song, please start take it away?
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: Start it?
Speaker 13: Where's my line? Am I crazy for wanting you?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 12: Do you think.
Speaker 13: You could want me to?
Speaker 7: I don't want to waste your time?
Speaker 13: Do you see the things the way that I do? I just want to know that you feel it too.
Speaker 3: There is nothing left to hide. I don't want another pretty face. I don't want to just send anyone to hold.
Speaker 13: I don't want my love to go to waste.
Speaker 4: I want you, and you're Beautiful Soul.
Speaker 7: You're the one I want to chase.
Speaker 3: You're the one I want to hold wake up, daddy Sham. Sorry, I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 13: I won't let another minute go to waste.
Speaker 6: And now all of us together, I want you and.
Speaker 13: Your it's beautiful soul, not your whole soul.
Speaker 7: Your soul, your Joe.
Speaker 3: I want your whole soul is crazy. Okay, that's a different book.
Speaker 7: And they read those two I think.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about. Okay, say not of that.
Speaker 7: I want your whole soul.
Speaker 3: Okay. We have a bowl of questions here, and as all of our guests on the show, they pull a question and they answer, you cannot pull two if you like.
Speaker 7: We don't know what they say, we know what they are.
Speaker 3: Go for it if you like what am I doing? Oh?
Speaker 13: Never mind, there's a bowl of question sorry, questions?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: I should have read the Okay, here we go. Strangest thing you were afraid of as a child.
Speaker 7: I think, of course he put it back in the David.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but the chance of you calling the same thing that David Henry pulled his.
Speaker 13: Prayer those wizards of Waverley Place.
Speaker 12: He's using some.
Speaker 3: Magical all right.
Speaker 13: You have to wear one Halloween costume every day for a year. What costume?
Speaker 3: Oh, cowboy, you can't yell out the names of the costumes him to wear.
Speaker 7: This is his thing to answer, Cowboy.
Speaker 3: We want to see a cowboy.
Speaker 7: Andingerie.
Speaker 13: Uh that's so good. I need one of those.
Speaker 7: Yes, we'll send it to your house.
Speaker 13: Halloween costume i'd wear every day for a year. Hmm, I think i'd wear I think i'd wear Adam Sandler. The suspense is killing I know, I don't know. I think because I've seen so many good ones in the at all of our concerts in the last year, especially on your tour. I think i'd wear one of the Usher uniforms from The Sweet Life.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. Yeah, that's a great call. Approved.
Speaker 13: Yeah, bring it all the way back to Disney Circle. Yeah, I'm pro give it up.
Speaker 7: For Jesse McCarthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesse, as we do with all of our guests. Please, we'd love for you to sign our board. Of course. I will thank you. Guys.
Speaker 7: We will see you on the road.
Speaker 4: Make some noise for Jesse mccarnik one more time.
Speaker 3: Get some good names up there.
Speaker 7: Gee, this guy wants me to open a pack.
Speaker 8: Joe, Oh boy, it was just your birthday.
Speaker 6: I hate to interrupt the birthday talk, but I need some help with this microphone.
Speaker 3: Oh where's our wrench. We're gonna get it here it comes.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Make some noise.
Speaker 14: Okay, I hold it.
Speaker 3: No he's got it.
Speaker 7: What is your name, sir?
Speaker 3: Make some noise for Noah.
Speaker 7: Noah, Noah's on it. Okay.
Speaker 3: We could talk about me though they want. It was my birthday, yes day, that is correct. These guys threw a little surprise birthday party for me. It was uh yes, there's Pokemon themed. Shout out to the Pokemon fans in the house. And I'm gonna clear up some rumors. Okay. People are like, of course this celebrity is getting on the Pokemon trend. Now. I've been collecting Pokemon since I'm seven years old. Okay, I have the binder to prove it. I'm a super fan and anyway, obviously Pokemon brings a lot of people joy.
Speaker 7: We opened some cards.
Speaker 3: I so if you're familiar, if you know, you know, there's a pack called Paladian Fates and if you pull a card called the Bubble of Me, it's very difficult to pull. And we were amazing a person that works with us. Elene, I said, hey, let's film a quick video and if you know, I pull something fun, I'll put in a sleeve and I'll jump in the pool. I've opened so many Paladian fates and of course the first box I has the bubble mew in it, so I was very happy. It was geeking out.
Speaker 7: It's like and of course, declear up the rumors.
Speaker 3: People are like, this is fake, it's scripted. You can't script opening something. It's quite difficult, at least I can't. But anyway, anyway, these guys threw me a great party. We had a lot of fun and yeah, then we had a few drinks and then we worked. So that's what happens typically. We hung it as a great party though it's a great party. Loved it a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: So the haters really got you on that one, huh, and it gets me.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to clear it up. I wanted to call him out, good good. I opened my own packs, okay, and I make sure to donate the bulk.
Speaker 7: That's wonderful.
Speaker 12: We love that.
Speaker 3: Go off.
Speaker 6: Charitable King, Charitable kingartable King.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got a pack for you. Oh, let's bring it on. Come on up here, buddy, let's go.
Speaker 7: What we got.
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 7: Unless it's a trick.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, how you doing. What's your names? Vinnie and Michelle? Nice to meet you? Oh yeah, come on up? Why not? Let's do this here, let's do it. We'll do it on states. It only makes sense.
Speaker 7: There's no staircase.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay. I come to you.
Speaker 7: I'll come to you. I'll come to Oh. Oh, careful, careful. Wow?
Speaker 3: How you doing? All right? Good?
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: What's happening?
Speaker 3: My mic is stuck, but we can pull these packs. Why don't you take a seat, take a seat please, And your lovely girlfriend, she's coming around. I'm sorry, you're a friend your girlfriend girlfriend? I didn't want to assume I said girlfriend and I was like, okay, where are you from, man.
Speaker 12: I'm from San Matteo, California.
Speaker 7: In the house, you got some packs?
Speaker 3: What you got here?
Speaker 12: We're going back to Disney guys.
Speaker 3: Oh look at this.
Speaker 7: Look at Lord Conna. Fantastic.
Speaker 3: I just pulled a hollow stitch for my daughter. Big deal.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: How are you? What your name make Michelle?
Speaker 7: And the shells in the house nice.
Speaker 3: To meet you, please, So you don't mind sitting there to your boyfriend? There you go? Oh look you like?
Speaker 7: Do you ever know.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna who's ripping the pack? I am? Oh cool? Oh love this, what a great deal. We're ripping a look on a pack. Here we go, there we go.
Speaker 8: You got Sally and Boo on the front, like my friend, it's too we get all right?
Speaker 3: Pack battling a little bit. I don't know did they do that with Disney cards? I don't know, of course, stuck on dates? Actually, who would rip the best pack?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nice? How'd you guys meet?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Pizza place right, see pizza for the for the aliens?
Speaker 7: I like it. That's great.
Speaker 3: What have you guys seen this weekend? It's been really cool? My gosh, so much, so much everything. That's great. No, I've got a very special Okay, I'm assuming this is the dump?
Speaker 12: All right, Mickey Mouse?
Speaker 3: All right, you got Mickey Mouse, I got Piglet.
Speaker 6: What are we trying to pull here? What would be an ideal poll?
Speaker 3: We're trying to pull lots of goods. You should probably Mickey Mouse. Okay, we want an enchanted card. I got Kanga iconic like beating the beast I got a mata.
Speaker 12: What do you got?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one. Okay.
Speaker 7: We got the Beast.
Speaker 3: We love the Beast here, we love the Beast.
Speaker 12: I got this song card called We'll Save our Village.
Speaker 7: Nice nicely okay, Oh, mother gothel?
Speaker 3: I got a givers show.
Speaker 7: Who's excited for Tangled?
Speaker 3: What you get?
Speaker 12: I got from Nice Monsters?
Speaker 3: Okay, pe Petrif what is that? I'm sorry, you guys know that's who cares Petrify? Oh no, I love the Petrify right next step. I got Maleficent Moleficent. That's that's good. Good. I see your melicas and I'll raise you a boo.
Speaker 12: I guess I gotta go with Robin Willis and the Genie Nice.
Speaker 3: Another legend Mega Volt Okay, some Pokahonta staff Okay, Nice, We're getting we're getting towards the end. I got Captain Hook Nice, he's on my hear me out cake Okay.
Speaker 12: I got a bunch of balloons from up.
Speaker 3: A bunch of balloons up import and Oh Todd and cook Copper. Nice.
Speaker 12: I got a magical honey Wizard from Winnie the Pooh.
Speaker 3: Okay, Nice, I got boo again energetic child. Okay, perfect, I got a Rapunzel's tower.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got a hologram and it looks like I got dash. Oh that's a good yash. Hey, ladies, don't make some noise for our new friends. Your new friends.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you guys so much for the cards.
Speaker 3: It's so nice of you. Thank you, you guys, very kind. That was very kind. Makes some noise, that was very kind, Thank you. We love that.
Speaker 7: It was really fun fantastic.
Speaker 3: I got a hologram.
Speaker 7: Dash, he's moving fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well this is funny enough. We're gonna we're gonna take some questions from the audience, right, but good segue there. Like our our Hey Jones podcast, one thing we love to give advice on are things that we probably don't have the credentials for. So if you have anything you need advice on, or you need your thoughts, or you just need them Jonah's Brother's help, you prefer that over Jonah's Brother's questions. So if you got a question out there, we've got some helpers that are Okay, we got questions. We got the first one right over there. Look look at that. Hello, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 9: My name is Haven. Where are you from California, like Los Angeles area.
Speaker 3: I've heard of it.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm twelve years old, and I know all of you guys have daughters. Yes, so I'm here with my mom Kim.
Speaker 3: Hello, my mom Kim.
Speaker 9: And you guys all have daughters. So what is advice that you're going to give to your daughters that can also apply to me?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a lovely question. Well, good question, shout out mom, Kim, can Nick Kevi who let's go first.
Speaker 6: Uh, be fearless, be loud, don't let anyone ever tell you you can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, awesome, that's a good one. It is good.
Speaker 8: I would say your mom knows better than I do.
Speaker 3: Do what she says. Okay, nice, I could see your daughters in the wings. Yeah, they're on the wings right here. I would say, you know, you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Have fun, be kind no matter what. When people are mean to you, or you feel embarrassed about the things that you like, you know that one day you're gonna be so proud of that You're gonna be You're gonna be pulling cards in front of d twenty three. I don't know I think it's be excited for the things that make you who you are and be proud of yourself, and yeah, and show up for your mom.
Speaker 9: Yes, definitely nice to meet you.
Speaker 12: We appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 3: I think that's always an important thing. I mean, I think like we would always talk about it, like how all these little things that we loved watching musical theater or even singing some of epic Disney songs, and then you know, we end up becoming Disney legends. That's pretty cool. Yeah, okay, what about over this way? Oh yeah, we got a question.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 14: Hi, Hell, I'm Jeanie.
Speaker 7: Hi Jeannie.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 13: Where you're from?
Speaker 14: I'm from Valeo, California?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi, who a you here with today?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 3: Who you're here with?
Speaker 14: My best friend Ali? I'm our older sister Kimmy. Hi, guys, Hi, So I am single in this current dating world. What advice would you give to me on just being confident and making the first appropriate move?
Speaker 3: I respect that consensual move. Yes, who's single? Here? We gotta start? I mean, I think I think look, D twenty three, there's a lot of nice people here, so I think that you're in good company. First of all, you're hanging out with the right people, am I right? Right?
Speaker 6: Is there like a like a D twenty three like speed dating ooh thing?
Speaker 3: Oh that would be shaking their head. Yes, there's definitely a US pop spot. There's something there's got it not we should do. Yeah, we'll try to get that going. Okay, I mean, how are we gonna I don't know, we're legends, do what we want. We could do it beautiful. I think.
Speaker 7: Number one be yourself.
Speaker 3: I feel like just putting yourself out there, meeting new people, trying new things. I mean the fact that you you're even speaking about it, being like, hey, what am I going to do?
Speaker 7: I think that's really great.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe there's somebody here that was like, wow, she's really sweet. I'd also like to appropriately ask her out for a Mickey Mouse themed ice cream.
Speaker 7: Or tequila drink, whatever you're into or both.
Speaker 3: What's your if you if you're comfortab, what's your Instagram handle? Well, you're telling all these people, these amazing people, don't know there might be somebody here.
Speaker 14: It's my first and last name, but I don't want to spill it out, but it's Genie Cologgi.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, all right, there you go. I'm just trying to help you out, trying to help you out.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Swing man up here. All right, thank you, thank you for the question. Question, Thank you so much. Let's see, I don't know where the mic is. Oh, there's Mike fun. Do we lose the mic? Do we lose the mic? I don't know where the mic for phone went?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, we got another one right here.
Speaker 15: Hello, Hello, guys, Hi, how are you good? I'm Christina. I'm from Mexico City, O lah Ana. I want to ask you, uh, could you please share a piece of advice when you're like in your thirties and you still like pursuing your dreams?
Speaker 3: Say that when we're time, could you please give up?
Speaker 5: Lo?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: We got you?
Speaker 15: When you're in your thirties, what's a piece of advice you would share in order to continue pursuing our dreams?
Speaker 3: Great question? Tell you what thirties?
Speaker 7: It gets better? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Your twenties are like I know everything, and I think by your thirties you're like, I give up.
Speaker 7: I don't know everything.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything, but I am willing to learn and I think it's being a part of Like.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was kidding, obviously, but my point is not to interrupt, but is that you kind of go I'm not trying to be cool anymore, not trying to prove anything to anybody. I'm just going to enjoy this ride. The things that maybe would have embarrassed me in my twenties or my teens suddenly you wear as a badge of honor. Yeah, it becomes really nice to not only celebrate the things that make you who you are, but find even more things that make you who you are. And confidence is all about having a better understanding of yourself and being kind and thoughtful and empathetic to the people around you. So I feel like, if if you're at a point when you're trying to think of best ways to be confident and take that next step, whatever it is professionally, personally, embrace all of who you are and and celebrate all of that and be completely fearless and be yourself. And I feel like this guy's a limit you yourself might be a Disney legend someday.
Speaker 3: Ye all right, let more, we'll we'll do this, I say this, gentleman standing up here behind you, Oh, no, oh, we gotta we have a princess. Sorry, un get you afterwards, my friend, Hi, Rapunzel, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi, I Rapunzel. Nice to see you.
Speaker 3: It is so nice to see you guys too. Where are you from? Well, I guess Arndale obviously.
Speaker 7: Oh that's frozen wrong throng Castle Con.
Speaker 6: I did that on purpose to see if you guys knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one person that clapped you're wrong. Okay, sorry, you have a question for us?
Speaker 16: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So my name is Hello.
Speaker 16: I'm originally from Georgia and my husband and I just moved out here last July. So we actually met at a Jonas Brothers concert and.
Speaker 3: You and your husband see it can happen.
Speaker 16: And he's here, but wasn't able to make it to the taping. So I was wondering if you guys had any advice for newlyweds going through a big transition.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Well, shout out to you. What was your husband's name, Josiah.
Speaker 7: Sosiyah Yah Siah.
Speaker 3: Wherever you are, Josiah, he's probably just having fun on the floor. He's out there having so much fun.
Speaker 8: I will say, enjoy this time, you know, the first couple of years can be interesting and you can learn a lot about each other that.
Speaker 3: You didn't already know.
Speaker 8: And I will say in my personal experience, it was the best time as friends. You become even closer and you can, you know, discover more of each other.
Speaker 3: So just enjoy it.
Speaker 8: Take your time, no rush, and in transition, in moving, like you said, you just did.
Speaker 3: We moved a lot when.
Speaker 8: We first got me married, me and my wife, and I think that's a new adventure every day, So just put that as your perspective.
Speaker 3: Buy a roomba, that's the robotic. Yeah, it's a good thing to have in the house. It is a good thing to help it say goodbye.
Speaker 6: You know what, We're gonna buy you a room, Baye even better, that's our gift to agree with Kevin.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of fun, I think, yeah, and get a roomba.
Speaker 7: Oh that's like, oh, that should.
Speaker 3: Be their ad like, get a room, get a roomba. You know what I'm saying. We don't have. I used to have a brown brown on here, but I took it off because I overused it.
Speaker 7: But it's not D twenty three approved, I guess not.
Speaker 3: We were very excited for you guys. Congratulations and also new beginnings, new new marriage. It's so fun, have the best time. Enjoy and I think you guys are starting strong. You're here at dear twe Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 6: Can I ask a question real quick? You said you met at a Jones of the show. Where was the show and how did you meet?
Speaker 16: So we met at Music Midtown and Atlanta cool love that place specifically for you guys, and left right after. So I actually was really excited the night before and couldn't sleep, so I was really tired by the time we got to the concert, and I fell asleep on the ground in the middle of midtown Atlanta. And when I woke up, my husband was standing in front of me and recognized me off Instagram and said my name, and I was extremely startled.
Speaker 7: Wow, I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: Found it. Wow, what a beautiful That is a very princess story too.
Speaker 7: By the way, I just.
Speaker 3: Awoke and my Prince Charming was standing there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he knew my name and he knew my name. It's really it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, and uh, we're gonna get you that room.
Speaker 7: But we promised, all right, our friend back.
Speaker 3: There, you standing out behind you. That's one more and then we have to run, but yeah or walk.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hi, I love you guys. You guys are my idols.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 5: My name is Josey Guzman.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: We met at the Hanford session.
Speaker 6: And I see your posts on X all the time, yes, and on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Are they good posts?
Speaker 7: Fantastic?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is you never know that now.
Speaker 7: Anyway, it's good to see in person.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 5: My podcast, The jose Show.
Speaker 3: But anyway, of course, So.
Speaker 5: I just graduated from UC Riverside.
Speaker 3: Graduated months ago.
Speaker 5: In Media and Cultural studies. And the reason why I graduated from that major and I majored in that is because I want to become a successful TV host and a successful podcaster just like you three, for example. And I really want advice on that on how to become a successful podcast host and TV host and also how to be confident in all of that, especially because I wanted to interview huge artists like you guys one day. I really do.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing that's wonderful. Hey, thank you, get up here. It's time so leave the mic, leave the mic, leave the mic. We got a mic for you. Yeah, it's your time to shine, my friend. Come on, there's that way, follow the file the light. He's got to come up here and ask us some question. He's got to he's got to deliver the heat.
Speaker 7: I like this. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: We'll see how se dreams can come through here.
Speaker 6: I will say this, uh, the answer to that question, what would have been? Get a great team and we have a phenomenal team. We do have a great team on the hege on this podcast. Shout out Amy daniell Er and at iHeartRadio for everything, and our friends at Disney for making this happen.
Speaker 3: Other day, Kevin, it's so nice to meet you, my friend.
Speaker 7: Come on, now, take a seat, a seat.
Speaker 6: What's the name of your podcast, The Jose Show, The Jose Show, Jose Shows.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, please welcome our guest host for two questions from The Jose Show.
Speaker 12: Jose.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, Hello, Jose.
Speaker 7: Take it away, Jose.
Speaker 3: We're gonna help, We're gonna make We're gonna help you out.
Speaker 7: Here to your right is a bowl of questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you can grab those questions. See the bowl. There you go. We're writing it. We're helping you write this. But I don't know if you caught Nick's answer on the way in. He did say, get a great team that's gonna help, even if it's a friend to help you along the way. It's good to have good people around you when you're creating something that you really love and enjoy. Okay, And we're all gonna listen to his podcast, right, yeah, all right, what you got?
Speaker 5: Okay? So is it acceptable to wear socks to bed?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 8: No, really hitting us with the hard ones here. It depends on when where you're sleeping.
Speaker 3: But no, I sleeping in a bed. Well, you might not be. You might be waking up on the ground and meet your prince charming. True, I'll say this, were you wearing socks? Was she wearing socks? Is she gone?
Speaker 6: You're supposed to ask a person that, But I know maybe she was wearing heels.
Speaker 3: I would not wear socks to bed. I would not wear socks to bed, even if it was like sixty degrees it's cold.
Speaker 6: The only time I've not worn socks to bed was when I did the Bear Grills show and we had to stay overnight in the middle of a mountain.
Speaker 7: It's here in Nevada.
Speaker 6: Mountains and it was minus ten degrees and it was in the middle of a blizzard. I wore socks that night, but that is it. It takes a blizzard from being in a tent outside to get me in socks when I sleep at.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, I have to be on honest. I don't wear socks either when I go to sleep. The reason why I don't wear socks is because I feel like, I don't know, like some like something.
Speaker 3: Is bothering me on my suffocating your feet.
Speaker 5: Yes, especially because I'm I have a blanket on me, so I'm like, you know what, I'll go barefoot all night long.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll.
Speaker 6: By the way, a blanket is basically a humongous sock.
Speaker 3: They call that.
Speaker 5: Exactly, like, especially because I mean I like to, like, you know, be cozy, especially especially during the summer season the ac on. So I mean, with all of that, it's already more than enough than to be having socks while being in bed.
Speaker 3: So that's me.
Speaker 12: It's a big no.
Speaker 7: One sucks.
Speaker 6: Okay, we got one more question and we're gonna wrap us up. You're doing an excellent job. I'm listening to your pod.
Speaker 3: You got fifteen hundred new subscribers.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, so you have to be haunted by one celebrity ghost.
Speaker 3: Who are you choosing?
Speaker 7: Wow, good question.
Speaker 3: It's definitely on these two. That's every day of my life.
Speaker 6: You said celebrities, right, so it definitely wouldn't be these.
Speaker 7: It's funny.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I like it funny. You take the heat. I would say, m living. I'm gonna it can be living.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're dead, they're haunting you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go with living like Ryan Gosling. Wouldn't be so bad. Oh, I like that handsome, handsome ghost.
Speaker 6: You're trying to be haunted by this alive ghost.
Speaker 7: Well right, you said you have to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if you're haunted by Ryan Gosling, then I would not be upset by that.
Speaker 6: Discoveries here at T twenty three. Lots of discoveries, Jose, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me you guys.
Speaker 3: Of course you're awesome.
Speaker 12: You guys.
Speaker 7: Ares makes a noise for Jose.
Speaker 3: Great job. Yeah, thank you so much. Buddy.
Speaker 6: Than guys.
Speaker 12: Came in you.
Speaker 3: I love you all right, everybody, we just want to say thank you so much for being a part of this with us. Has been so fun. Thank you. We want to do more of this, so maybe we should.
Speaker 7: I like a live audience.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's so fun. Okay, any final words, Well I would like it.
Speaker 12: It's a good bit.
Speaker 3: I really just want to say.
Speaker 17: And lastly, wake up Daddy, Sean, thank you, good night, goodbye, goodbye, bye bye bye bye, the usual
Speaker 5: And