Speaker 1: Is leading off Live brought you by Prize Pig. Sign up for Prize Pig today and use that promo code leading off.
Speaker 2: When you do, it's me, of course, and the Welsh and it's you, and it's back to business.
Speaker 1: It's Monday.
Speaker 2: Happy Father's Day out there, related to all the dads out there, hope you had a nice Father's Day. I spent my Father's day coaching my daughter's flag football teams, which was great fun.
Speaker 1: We had a great Sunday. It was a beautiful time.
Speaker 2: Welsh said he did nothing, which is exactly what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: But Welsh, the opposite of.
Speaker 2: Nothing is going on in the chat we have once again before you even start the show, We've got about eighty messages in here. I see people making trades, people talking about stuff, and we're getting really close. We're at thirteen point nine now, we are less than one hundred subs away from mustache Day here on the show.
Speaker 3: But Joe's Great Mustache, right is what it's called.
Speaker 1: That is not what we're calling it.
Speaker 2: But yes, there will be mustaches if we get to fourteen thousand subs by the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Now we got some time here, Welsh I think this crew can do it. What do you think I think?
Speaker 3: So? I mean I am shaved, everyone can see. It takes me quite a bit longer then yeah, completely just topped bottom, rip it off. Father's Days yeah mm hmm. Yeah, because I'm going to be doing a swimming competition, that's right. Can you imagine just a speed? It's just what an absolute nightmare fuel But yes, I have time to grow it back. If you guys want to get the subscribing and liking and all that up so we can get to fourteen, we will have the Great Mustache Extravaganza. Mustache bros.
Speaker 2: You know what the funny part is, you know, speaking of Dad's and Father's Day and all that stuff. I've never seen my father without a mustache in my entire life. That's always my entire life. I've never seen him clean shaven.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 3: That's always so weird too, when someone has established like a look that is always that look forever, and then it's completely dry. My uncle kind of did the similar thing and then like when you would shave it, I could shave like thirty years later, You're like, what is going on? He should change it up? Can you think it could grow back quick.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it can, but I mean, I guess the bigger point is, it's just it's like even Tom Selick shaved his mustache for.
Speaker 3: A little while, you know, I mean, did that have any big movie roles.
Speaker 2: Not that I know of, not that I know of, But they would not call it anything about mustache rides.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that. Let's get to.
Speaker 2: The headlines, and we have to start with Lance Linn because there's a bunch of wacky headlines from this weekend, a bunch of the upside down. I think we were living and Lance Linn had sixteen strikeouts. I can't even say it because it's so absurd. He had sixteen strikeouts over seven innings. He didn't get the win in this game.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: The White Sox continue to be just the most bizarre team that I've experienced in quite some time.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for White Sox fans.
Speaker 2: You have Tim Anderson dealing with another injury now, so he wasn't in the lineup this weekend. But you know the Lance lid you look at, he goes towards the top in terms of strikeouts on the year. The strikeouts were never an issue that Eri is still kind of absurdly high.
Speaker 1: So I think we have to ask ourselves right now.
Speaker 2: It is the nineteenth of June and again the happy June tenth to all they're celebrating. My question to you is this rest of season, Lancelim? Is this a player that you want or do you want to trade him off of this sixteen strikeout performance? And if you still somehow have him on your roster or someone dropped him and you picked him up, is this the time to get out?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's like probably the question. Let me give you, real quick some more absurdities with him before we moved through, because I did a audible like like like just like audibly freaked out when I looked behind the scenes. He had thirty three swinging whiffs in this game, a fifty four percent with freight fifty four. That's crazy. He had he technically registers six different pitches. He had four more whiffs on five of the six, already eight percent CSW. Every single pitch that was used double digit had over thirty five percent CSW percent. It was like a crazy performance where this is definitely the big sell high opportunity. And I don't know if you saw over the week, and the White Sox also did a They're not this is what kind of annoys me. They're not willing to sell off at least at this moment. They'll only sell like ancillary rental pieces right now, so they're not going to go into a tank and maybe move these players. But I think lance Lynn showed us exactly why you can sit around and roster him. If someone's willing to buy high because of sixteen strikeouts, I think that's great and you probably should. But at the same time, I think he lives above waiver wire or streamable fodder, and these strikeouts are the type of things you can get, So he's like one of these, like big strikeout guys or a guy that hits two fifteen like Kyle Schwarber, but can have five homers in a week. I think he can. He can push you up on a really great matchup for strikeouts more than anybody else, So I think you can hold on to him. If the trade market doesn't look really solid for him and people are just trying to trade your garbage, I might be willing to hold Do.
Speaker 2: You think a contender wants lands Linn like either that the Dodgers or the break even the Phillies would be interested in Linn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the Diamondbacks would kill. The back end of the rotations would be a good spot too. Yeah, yeah, I think the teams like that would one hundred percent. Because he's a guy that eats up innings can theoretically, if he's going good, can get you out of the bullpen. This guy threw hilariously though still like fifteen pitches less than what Paul Skeens has been throwing in the College World Series, but he threw one hundred and fourteen pitches in this game. So to have a guy that can go that deep, whether it's good or bad, it's a huge positive, you know, even if he's giving up three or four earned runs, to be able to avoid your bullpen like that, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be interesting to see what he does the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: Blake Snell has been very interesting to another twelve strikeout performance for Blake Snell Welsh, I don't know what to say. I mean, you know, in April, this guy is uh is just terrible. I mean, I mean, like, let's not mince worries about it. There's there's nothing good there that you can possibly say, and then he starts to find it, and then it gets to this point where it's absurdly good, Like not a little good, it's absurdly good.
Speaker 1: And I just this is the kind of picture drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: And I understand you know how so many people you know always love Blake Snell and they like, this is the upside, This is what I want, man, in your opinion, as I'm trying to actually look here, in the last twenty eight days, Blake Snell has a point six zero era where his last five starts forty five strikeouts and thirty innings and a point nine zero whip. That is incredible. I think we can all agree on that. Then if you look at the breakdown in terms of month by month, right, he had an era in April of five point four eight, in era of May of three point a two, and so far the June era is point four to seven Welsh your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was like I kind of got him wrong, like throughout the year, because I was if you watch the trade videos, I was buying him early in the year because we know he go I didn't think like he was gonna be this dramatic of a crap fest early on and then it was going to turn as hard as it did. So I was buying him earlier and that was a mistake. And now you're looking at what he's doing and it's crazy. You know what it's hilarious too, is everybody for last two years has been like, just don't throw the change. Yeah, everyone's like complaining about all that, especially the big pitching guys, So just don't throw that change up. It was the second most used pitch over twenty two percent in his last start, and it had a sixty four percent with rate and the highest CSW percentage of any of them. So he's kind of going back to what he's wanted to do and he's found consistency with it. But like, does this scream sell now? Yeah, because he is so wildly swinging up and down. Like I think Blake snell Man is a good pitcher and he has big strike that's kind of like exactly what we talked about with Lancelinn, but with a better offense. The only difference he's crazy, inconsistent and he loses his feel like dramatically. But is it possible that he holds on through the rest of the season. It is So come back to the Lance Lenn conversation. What is someone willing to spend on a Blake Snell who was so bad, cuddable bad through the first you know what, six weeks and then has strung together quite a few really good starts. Is it gonna be worth what you could get out of him? That? I don't know, But I'm a little bit of a risk taker, so I might be willing to, you know, roll with my Blake Snell if the offers aren't really solid lanceln or Blake Snell rest of season.
Speaker 1: A Blake Snell, I mean, because I believe in the padres.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the next point of this, which is now that Blake Snell's figured it out, Waka has been great, Musgrove starting to you know, hopefully we'll keep it on that el elbow.
Speaker 1: Oh you almost did it. You almost did it.
Speaker 3: And right when you got to Musgrove too, that's so weird, right when you got to Musgrove. Yeah, no, but you can here's time.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So the other thing was, you know, you Darvish, you got Sodo, you know, looking like Sodo again. Tatista has been red hot, but shadohealthy again. The Padres are gonna make a run. There's too much talent on that team not to make a run. They have the bullpen guy, they have everything. All they need to do is just play better baseball, and they have not. And they're gonna be incredibly dangerous if they play really good baseball in the second half into the playoffs. Because that team with Snell must Grove and Darvish at the top of that, you know, playoff.
Speaker 1: Rotation, They're gonna be a lot to handle. Now's a great time to be making investments in the Padres.
Speaker 3: You know what I wonder, and this is speculative. I haven't heard anything. I would love someone to ask him. I wonder if you know, because like Waka has lived off of this change up. It's it's a ridiculously good change up that I wonder if Snell had a conversation with him, because that has been one of the big difference makers. Snell always wants to throw a change up. It's never great or consistent, and then all of a sudden, Waka comes in, who's been great, and that change up is kind of taking back over and becoming a dominant pitch. I just wonder if there's something, some type of tweak that's happened, and maybe it came internally from that pitching staff, because there's a lot of stuff. I mean, I thought I told you about how Musgrove was trying to readjust unchangeups. I just wonder if that's kind of changed the game a little bit. And that's something we can consider because I think a lot of people are gonna look and be like this cool. Snell's going right now, He's going to completely fall apart. But what if there has been some long standing mechanical change, either in the delivery or specific pitch like the change up.
Speaker 1: But you know this is I mean, Blake snells want to cy young.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's That's the frustration with Snell is that he is capable of being great, not good, but great, and the frustrating thing is to watch him be way less than great for long stretches at a time, and it just seems like an annual occurrence. So head to head formats, he's a tough roster. I think he's one of these guys that if I'm in the season long road, oh I'm okay with Blake Snell because.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna know.
Speaker 2: So there's some terrible lumps around, you know, along the road, and there was I think I just made a welshism. I think it's terrible lumps, lumps or bumps along the road. It's lumps along the road. So I just made my first welshism. This is what happens when we do.
Speaker 3: A show is long. He's lamp. He's in my head.
Speaker 1: Also tremendous.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Six innings of Hitler's baseball. Not too shabby here.
Speaker 2: Welsh Brian Bello was also good this weekend against the Yankees last night, one run, four hits, pretty good, got the w Justin Steele came back, so everybody was holding their breath, including me.
Speaker 1: Uh, he was very solid to run.
Speaker 3: Do you the Justin Steel face? Do your steel my.
Speaker 1: Blue steel face.
Speaker 3: It's just blue steel. But I know, but do blue steel. Yeah, there you go, that's just.
Speaker 1: Blue steel existed. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you if people go back and look, well, I don't know the timeline. One of the greatest things and let me give a plug. The greatest things you can do in purchasing the Fantasy Black Book, whether it's the baseball, the football that's out right now over on Amazon is getting the blue steel photo of Joe Pie's a Pia is worth it every single time, every sixty of the time, every time where he's.
Speaker 1: All the time. Juliote Ron also it's like one hundred percent of the time works all the time. Another w for him.
Speaker 2: Who would you rather have rest of the season, Ryan Bellow or Julio Tehran?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Probably bao I. Julio te Ron is fun. I don't think I'm gonna I'm gonna stick with that all see. I think he's really good right now. It's this is a good, fun, streamable thing. I just don't think it's gonna last.
Speaker 1: I'm so hot right now, That's what Bet says. All right, let's get to the rookie. Lookie.
Speaker 2: Mark Vientos was sent down because somehow we got Pete Alonzo activate from the IL Like.
Speaker 1: I looked up and I said, why when? Why? Who?
Speaker 2: I was completely confused, as everybody they said, like a month. Now all of a sudden he's back. This scares the crap out of me, and I love a Lonzo is a tough guy.
Speaker 3: But oh, you think it's gonna fall apart?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think it's desperation. That's what it feels like to me. Uh, the pirates. Everybody's a buzz because we got a lot of catcher promotions. We got Bo Naylor and then Henry Davis twenty one excuse me, MLB draft first overall selection.
Speaker 1: He's twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: He hit two eighty four with a four to thirty three, five fifty one slash, eleven homer, nine steals.
Speaker 1: You never get steals as a catcher.
Speaker 2: So how aggressive you know, are you on Davis after these really solid numbers at double and triple A this year.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'd be super great. This is another one of those guys. You know you hear me talk about it, and you probably hear me talk about it so much because of the correlation. Another AFL guy. This is a guy that was in the AFL this past year. Was kind of like the main force for the local team right across the street. The surprise Suarros played catcher the whole time. I think he's actually a really good catcher, but the team has messed around. They've had him in the outfield. Made a really nice diving catch the other day. Strikeouts for his problem, but he's lowered that he had an under twenty percent at double A, which I love. The power's always been there. The guy can run. He did that back in his Louis Louisville days. I just don't think this is this isn't gonna be like real Muto, which it feels like when you look at it, you like all those stolen bases and look at those homers. I don't think so. I think he's at best like average as far as like what he's going to be in the outfield. There's definitely pop though, but I do worry about some of the strikeout issues, kind of being like a long term fantasy type of thing. So am I in sure? But am I being aggressive like some of these other guys. Nah, we're getting inundated with a lot of the players. I like him a little bit more than bow Naylor, but Bo Naylor's got a little bit more power in the tank there can also run pretty athletic. Actually, you know what, they're probably about the same. I feel like I could talk myself into Naylor, maybe even him hitting a little bit higher in that lineup, looking for you know, some more offense for the Guardians. But maybe if I had a catching need to catch your league. I put both the same bids little hyper like little tiny thingy bit more aggressive and put the same bit on both and just happy with which for one I get our good friend.
Speaker 2: Friend of the show, Craig Nish reported that Eurie Perez is going to remain in the Marlins rotation.
Speaker 1: Edward Cabrera in case you're missing over the weekend, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I had an injury, so he is going to be on the fifteen day iol with the right shoulder impingement, which is never a good thing.
Speaker 1: So Perez for the time being.
Speaker 2: Again, these innings are going to accumulate at some points, going to end.
Speaker 1: The Marlins run has been fun. Welsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I continue to tell everybody this is a paper tiger. I'm telling you right now. If you don't think it is, and you are crazy. The Braves are by far the class of this division. The Braves are going to run away with this division. I think the Mets are done. I think the Phillies are last gasping and the Marlins are going to fall apart at some point.
Speaker 3: I'm really worried about that. This one stinks for head to head guys, because what this all but assures we're not getting Urie Perez into the fantasy playoffs or when it's important, because the whole point of this was like they were going to send him down manage the ending. I mean, maybe they would have screwed us in the end, and you know, he would have been in some type of like relief or piggyback role. But this assures it now, like the idea of what they were going to do maybe would have saved it. We're guaranteed this now. If he's going to stay into the rotation, these really valuable innings are gonna get ate up unless the team wants to buck the trend and be like he can go well over his innings and they're not going to cap them whatsoever, which I don't think they're gonna do. So I think this is kind of a this is a death blow to end of season, head to head Uri Prez stuff, and I'd probably be in redraft looking to you know, if you can still move him, maybe you can still get some great innings. I still think he's one of the best rookie pitchers, but I just don't see him being around now. Towards the back end, though, I would point out like Cuato is coming soon, so you gotta wonder they say they're going to keep him in the rotation. Maybe that's only a start or two. I don't know if mission touched on that when quota.
Speaker 2: Is not not in this update anyway, I could text Craig because I'm cool, because I just you know, throw out stuff like that. I thix him and find out. But if you really want to know, I know a guy. Guardians put Tristan. Tristan McKenzie right back on the il with a right elbow sprain. This is always the concern with Tristan McKenzie heading into this year or two was always the frame the body. You know, last year was really good. He had struggled with injuries in the minor leagues. He had a really good, full clean season last year. This year it's been anything but. So it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Look for Gavin. Look for Gavin, that's a great question. I think everybody kind of knows that's possibility. I had someone that is like in Connecty kind of tell me that you should be on the lookout for Gavin within the next two weeks because of this move. And they didn't make the move for him early on and they've got, you know, kind of like a side plan. But I do think there's a possibility that in the next ten days we do see Gavin. So all I'm saying is I personally would probably try to preemptively add Gavin Williams where I can in case this does happen.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, let's continue on here to the next one, to Sean Murphy. Sorry getting texts from the important thing.
Speaker 3: Not Craigmish, Oh Craig, miss.
Speaker 1: Craignish, now Alex Cobb.
Speaker 2: On the fifteen day, I al Sean Murphy also with the hamstring injury, so keep an eye on that. And then Julio Urius. We're waiting on him and Daniel Hudson. They could be activated later this month. We'll see if that, you know, works.
Speaker 3: Out or I have seeing I don't know what the deal is. But Daniel Hudson is doing all his rehab here. He's thrown four James in the Arizona Complex. Yeah, yeah, yes, at my house. I'm letting him him in into the backyard, throw the ball into the pool. It's totally fine. He's thrown like four games in the complex. And why I think he's getting close is they just had him pitch like in like two out of three days in the complex, and I've watched two of them. He's ridiculous right now, of course, because he's going to getst like seventeen eighteen year old kids. But they're starting to have him go back to back day or back to back or close to back to back days. So I'm gonna guess this is going to like move him up, maybe a tiny bit, or maybe they just throw him right into action. But this is going to be very soon for Daniel Hudson.
Speaker 2: I know Cason was asking us to talk about the Cardinals casein for your own benefit. I don't think we should talk about the Cardinals like. I just don't think we should. I just I feel like it's enough already.
Speaker 1: Don't want to pile on.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Joe's tough guys. Zach Remillard twenty nine years old. Zach Remillard made his major league debut at twenty nine years old, and he had a big hit three for three in fact, with a pair of RBI for the Chicago White Sox. So good Zach Remlar And by the way, he's a free square hitting at the top of the order tonight. So he's gonna be in the DFS discussion. Three up and three down from the weekend, we had a bunch of multiple home run games. Eddie Rosario had one, Ryan McMahon had a pair of homers of the game, and so did Nolan Aaronato's. If you have them in the home run contest, good for you. Also, Ethan is back from his illustrious vacation, which means that we have a home run board today, so we could see where everybody's stacking up. The three down Giancarlo stanton Oh for seven five strikeouts, Anthony volpi Oh for seven five strikeouts, and Tony Gonsolin, who Kelly Kirby The Wonky Penguin wrote about in the Cell High trade piece from last week's Fantasypros dot Com. It was basically saying, hey, Gonsolin's xcra is x FIP, all these numbers are telling you there's gonna be a regression. While there was seven earned runs later there was Tony Gonsolin. Ironically, he had a big strikeout total in that game, which you never see, so who knows. It was a very weird weekend of pitching. But with the Anthony volpie Oh for seven to five K performance. Welsh, I think it's time to clear the kid's head. I think you send them down for the rest of the month and July fourth you give him freedom again and bring him back.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yeah, I mean I think it's time. I don't disagree. I feel like this was around the same time. I should go back and look and see what last year looked like, because I know it was like April and May were really bad and then sometime in Junet picked it back up. Maybe the play is you give him, let's say this week, and then next week you send him down and push that through the All Star break and just give him like that type of run, and then post All Star break you bring him back up. I'd say that's probably the possibility. It's a pretty pretty blue savant page, like, there's not a whole outside of him being fast. There's not a lot of redeeming factors on there. The strike up presented still being over thirty I think is probably one of the most worrisome, and there's really no favors being done as far as any of the expected stats in his favor. So outside of him being a big speed force, probably you know, knock his confidence a little bit, get Paraza up here and then bring them back in like three weeks. It's not a bad plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, continuing on here, Welsh, It's that time again, boys and girls.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves this.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's pick some prizes Prize Picks. Download the app or go to prize picks dot com. You get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Use that promo code leading off when you do again one word leading off. If you haven't tried this already, please go check it out. It's super fun. It's a good time, just like the Welsh. Welsh is super fun and a good time. I can't believe I had my first Welshism. I'm so proud of myself.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you too.
Speaker 1: Take your lumps on the road. There you go. I want that log to for all the welshisms. If we're locking welshisms. By the way, Welsh where you're picking your prizes today?
Speaker 3: Should make a book. We should make a Welshism.
Speaker 1: Books and other absurdities.
Speaker 3: But like one of those like little little time books. Yeah yeah, like a little mini book and it's just like there's money. Yeah yeah, like one Welshism per pa.
Speaker 1: You can have a lot better.
Speaker 2: Yet, perhaps the real thing is a Welshism calendar, like a daily Welshism.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I could just do like all my different looks, you know, like I have like a Jimmy neutron, and then I have like a couple of different hair, all the different halfs come out. Who wants eight? You know, we were talking about the shirt. We by the way, we need some more ideas. I don't know what's going on the shirt. Who wants a welshis and calendar? I don't know if we can make that happen, but I feel like it might possible.
Speaker 1: Maybe by the end of next year we can get there.
Speaker 3: No, but it was colet just month, It's just month. We'll have a like initially twelve good welshs.
Speaker 1: I was thinking one of those all those ones.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't have I don't even talk that we have to go on that.
Speaker 2: Maybe just the twelve twelve months of Welsh Yeah, anyway, we'll do something like that, all right.
Speaker 3: When you prize picks upon a star, I have got three for you today, my friends, And uh, these are all the funzi ones. These are all hitting ones.
Speaker 1: These are scores.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Ellie de la Cruz eight and a half fantasy score over. I love I love guys like him in these type of formats where you know, a walk into a strikeout into run, they could not get a hit, and they could hit their fantasy score just by getting on base that one time. That's also why I'm picking Corbyn Carroll even that's a little bit of a tougher matchup versus Corbyn Burns. There will only be one Corbyn. This is like Highlander, and the last name will be Carol. That'll end tonight, and then I'm gonna put Corey Seger in eight and a half fantasy score. So Ellie Corbyn, Carroll and Corey Seeger.
Speaker 1: By the way, Corbyn Carroll's on pace for a thirty forty season.
Speaker 2: They just want to point that out. Also, the roll of Cooney is on pace for a thirty sixty season. I also want to point that out, which is amazing. Wan Soto hitter Fantasy score eight over Marcus Simian seven and a half over for Nano Tattis Junior. It's high numbers nine, but it's an over. I think the potters are gonna hammer the Giants today betting wise a little lighter day.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do. You take the close money lines.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of them here San Diego minus win oh eight, that's good enough. You put Houston on the money line against the Mets because they stink, and then the Milwaukee Brewers at minus one twenty. You put them all together, you get.
Speaker 1: About five to one.
Speaker 2: So in Milwaukee, Houston, San Diego. You can bet them all individually at higher numbers. That way, if you get two out of three, like meet Lof said, that ain't bad, you still at least break even. And if you put a smaller number on the parlay, you.
Speaker 1: Have a little bonus.
Speaker 2: So you get That's the way you do it. You get your money for nothing and your chicks for free.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That's two eighty songs references for you in one betting segment. Also, Hunter Brown five and a half strikeouts. I like the over against the Mets.
Speaker 1: Welsh, what do you like in the betting world today?
Speaker 3: You made me think of that the office space bone. Would you do with a million dollars? Two jigs ones? I'll tell you what I do, man. That's all you do. Yeah, man, all right, my couple of my bets here. I'm gonna go with Detroit up by a run through the first five, kind of like Reese Oulsen minus one fifteen. That is, I'm taking two strikeout options that are kind of juiced up. Neither do I really particularly love individually that i'd want to lay, like minus one fifty one to forty five. I'll put them together to a little k prop today Michael Waka and Reese Olsen. That gets you almost two to one, and my favorite Texas money line minus one today.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on to the DFS world before we do, don't forget there's lots of other ways to play fantasy baseball, including so rare dot com. So go to Fantasypros dot com slash collect, fantasybros dot com slash collect, sign up for free for so rare and start rostering your squad. Okay, it's a good time. A lot of the peanuts and crackerjacks are in there. They're also in that Fantasybros dot Com slash leading off league with so Rare. So if you haven't tried this again, it's digital cards. You have your team. This is your team. Just like the team you draft, but you can buy, sell, trade, and roster different people and then continue your season on and it's a good time. There's also going to be some giveaways to MLBtv down the stretch. Everybody likes that, so go try to do that. DFS World Corbyn Burns ten point six, Hunter Brown at nine point eight against the Mets. That's my sweet spot. I like that, even though the Astros lineup is a little man right now. Sure as there's been terrible the last three starts, I'm going after him.
Speaker 1: I don't care. And once you get to that met bullpen, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And then if you don't like Burns, who's been really good lately, or you don't like Brown, there's Michael Waca, which is kind of fishing a barrel tonight against San fran I think so ten ten k for him.
Speaker 1: Texas and San Diego where I'm looking for offense.
Speaker 2: Jake Cronworth is two point eight, kil Off is two point eight.
Speaker 1: And Zach Remillard free square alert ding ding ding two point oh.
Speaker 2: So that's why you're laying down, you know, like a little remolad. You know, you get the shrimp, uh, you know, with the shrimp. You get the remolade with it.
Speaker 3: I think I was thinking rimalard was more like it was like a jelly type of thing. I was thinking, but yeah, you're a fish marmalade. Yeah, I was thinking, it's not a marmaladeish to me.
Speaker 1: There's another Welsh I love cocona with marmalade.
Speaker 3: With marmadade again, and our our ever looking food element of players. We're looking for food based players. We need a marmalade player.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't yeh, creole lady marmalade. Maybe even there you go, there's three that might be a seventies reference.
Speaker 3: So runs the home runs.
Speaker 2: Bring Razor Ramone twenty seven. Look at Razer. You know the only person who's having a better time than Razor Ramone right now. I'm trying to think who that might be maybe Corbyn Carroll. But outside of that, like Razor is watching his Reds be exciting. There are a couple games out of first place. He's at the top of the home run board. Everything's coming up. Razor car Leak at twenty three, JJ Tator at twenty three Prime Time Blue Harvester MT Fisher. We got a whole bunch of twenty two. Welsh, I don't see you on there, buddy now miss week all week, but we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this weekend didn't help. I think I'm sitting at twenty so I got a little bit of work to do and that is why I am well, I guess. I mean, I'm not going with really a chalk play today. I'm gonna go with more of a funsie play. I've got him in the Price Picks with Ellie de la Cruz. Ellie de la Cruz, I'm looking for some one seventeen mphs today and hopefully one is going to go over the wall, So Ellie daily Cruz from my home run call today.
Speaker 2: Cody wants to know is Razor juicing? If you are Razor, just keep going, Yeah, just do it, baby, Like I'm kind of rooting for him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Reds have been bad so long, and this incredibly quick turnaround that they've done, it's got to be really exciting if you're a fan like you go from going, oh my god, this is the worst team in baseball too, look at us, we're competing and we've got the most expensing team in baseball.
Speaker 3: You know. Also, the chat, I mean this chat the entire time. One thing we haven't even talked about because it's like, can we talk about every single day? Everyone's like Cees ces see Christian.
Speaker 1: And Karnacian strength today not today.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also a little bit tougher because Joey Vada is coming back and a lot of people are talking about the trades in here. My whole point to this is this chat has been inundated with when Cees come up, Joey Vado, does that push him? Red's making trades and acquiring players. Ces could be on the trade block. The Reds are being talked about left and right because it's an exciting young team that's putting out some good players. So God knows ce rotation.
Speaker 1: A little help in the rotations all they need.
Speaker 2: Bullpen has been okay, Green has been really good late. That was my guy to trade for because his deeper stats are pretty good. My home run call. He took Ellie Dela Cruz. I took Fernando Tattis junior. He's old hat now, nobody's excited by him anymore except me.
Speaker 1: I am I care. So there you go.
Speaker 2: If you want to make your home run call, go to our discord Fantasybros dot Com slash chat. That's where you go, and don't forget to go premium so you can go into the Discord home run call channel and make your choices. There's still July, August, September you can win individual month prizes. I gotta find out who the winner was for I think we gave away already, may I think we did that so June. I'm not sure who the June leader is so far, but again Razor the overall leader. Or you could just subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB and drop a comment below because we get given away every single month one year free premium upgrade, so go check that.
Speaker 1: Out as well.
Speaker 2: And if you haven't already, please go to the YouTube sign up. We're less than one hundred subs away now from Mustache Day on the show where Welsh and I will have mustaches.
Speaker 1: One day only. I can tell you what kind of what it's gonna look like, but it's gonna be fabulous.
Speaker 3: Feel like I gotta start growing it now, though I got a start it now.
Speaker 2: I saw thirteen point nine and then you showed up today with a clean shaven face, and I'm like, well, we got some work to do.
Speaker 3: We got some work to do well, and my wife, my wife's birthdays coming out. That's gonna be a rough one. Let's get it quick so I can build it up and do that and not have a big old fight. But it's only one day. Maybe Joe will have it for the week. We'll see, we'll see get it, get it going there, and we'll have tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I got a full my tom Selleck here. Yeah, that's what I got. So that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P.
Speaker 2: We'll be back again tomorrow and do it all again. We'll see you next time, kids.
Speaker 1: Blue steals No, she's no