Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 3: Jubile Show, Macy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Zach might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help her out. Sorry that you're going through it, Macy, But what's going on? Why do you think Zach's cheating?
Speaker 4: I'm so embarrassed about this. I don't.
Speaker 5: I just need a little bit of help because I'm just I.
Speaker 1: Keep on running over stuff in my head and.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm going insane. Okay, So me and my boyfriend, Zach, we've.
Speaker 5: Been together for three years and it's been I mean it's been great.
Speaker 1: We haven't had problems.
Speaker 5: You know how sometimes people date someone and it gets really dramatic and toxic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's brand new to me because, like you know, this is our first, this is my first real serious relationship in him too. It's really we're having an adult relationship and when something's wrong we talk about it and like it's so good.
Speaker 1: And he's told me.
Speaker 4: About his task and he's like, oh.
Speaker 1: These are the girls that I've dated, and like it was a.
Speaker 4: Lot of he has a big task, but like.
Speaker 1: You know, a judgment. It's the first relationship we've had that spin over a year.
Speaker 4: So like this is very good.
Speaker 1: And now we're talking about moving in with each other.
Speaker 5: Because like we spend most nights at my house and it's kind of amazing. I never thought that I would be happy going to bed with someone like every single.
Speaker 4: Night, but it's really nice, like we cuddle up and we have.
Speaker 1: A whole bedtime or to Anyway, everything is really really good.
Speaker 5: He's just been doing some stuff lately that's really weird. Okay, like what even saying it is so embarrassing and it's probably nothing, but like, so lately he's been a little distant and like just more than normal, and he'll disappear for like hours, and normally when we see each other, you know, he'll tell me what he does, but lately.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been I've just been like, oh, how is.
Speaker 5: Your day, and he's like really good and doesn't say anything else.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's weird.
Speaker 5: And then the other day I went over to his house and as I was walking in the door because we have each other's keys, as I was walking in the door, I heard a.
Speaker 3: Woman, oh, like in the house.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: But then I came into the kitchen and it was on his phone. And as soon as he saw me, like come around the corner, he turned off his phone really fast.
Speaker 6: Oh so he was talking to him. Was it a video or was it a conversation?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Okay, And it keeps on happening, Like.
Speaker 5: When he's in the bathroom, I think I hear him talking, like I again, I hear a woman's voice, but I can't, Like it's really low, like he's trying to make sure that I can't hear him.
Speaker 3: And is it the same voice? I can you tell?
Speaker 6: He just on speakerphone every time?
Speaker 7: Why if he's talking to a woman, why would it be on speaker phone? Like does he want to get caught? That's why I'm like, no, he's he's not that stupid. But also he is a man.
Speaker 8: Did you ask him, like once you saw him the first time, they put his phone away really quickly.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, what was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The first time I was like, oh, hey, what was that?
Speaker 5: And he's like, oh, nothing, I'm just like watching a video.
Speaker 3: Was his body language and everything all awkward? Like you've been caught doing something.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then I don't.
Speaker 5: So our intimacy has always, you know, we've always been really good at it. We've we've you know, definitely had a healthy life with in between the sheets.
Speaker 4: As they say im Lately, he's not.
Speaker 5: Into it, and I'll be like, hey, you know, like I'll try to initiate it, and he's like, oh not tonight.
Speaker 1: I've just got like a lot of stuff on my mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, and like, yeah, that that's not good.
Speaker 6: All three of those. Thanks, Yeah, definitely uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Definitely all right. We'll see if we can figure out where you play a song Comeback, And you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards member at, so we'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else. Okay, thank you, Okay, Well play song come Back, Get your first Day follow up next. Macy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend Zach of three years might be messing around so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Macy, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Macy, you want to catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I've been with Zach for.
Speaker 5: Three years and everything was going really well, and then lately he's been disappearing for hours and like he doesn't want to be intimate with me, and.
Speaker 4: I keep on sharing him like talk to some girl.
Speaker 1: I think it's a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this.
Speaker 3: Is horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Zach. This is Zach, Zach, how are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys are great. I'm in there all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I never really like planning on winning anything or anything like that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't know, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want within the fifty United States. You've actually won thirty six long stim Red Rose is a box of candy or chocolates and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free. It's three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Than The first thing I would need would be the name of the person that you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 1: Sure it's Lilian, okay.
Speaker 3: And how about a card. I'll get the address for me in a second. How about a card? Would you like to put anything on the card?
Speaker 1: Just something? How about?
Speaker 9: Thanks so much?
Speaker 1: Two more months? I'm excited.
Speaker 9: Only two more months and I won't.
Speaker 2: Have to keep this a secret anymore.
Speaker 3: Only two more months and I won't have to keep this a secret anymore. Yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: Something like that?
Speaker 1: Like okay, and yeah, just put like you're the best.
Speaker 3: From that, got it? I can definitely not do that for you, because this is not the grocery store at all. My name is actually Jewbel and I'm come from radio show called Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the whole show's here. I'm Nina Hi and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: And this is a segment we do call it to Catch a Cheater, where we if you're somebody suspects their significant other of cheating, they see who they send flowers and your girlfriend, Macy's actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, why would you do this?
Speaker 1: Suck heck?
Speaker 9: Like, I'm so confused, Like.
Speaker 4: Why are you thinking right now?
Speaker 1: Like you're confused? You're seeing on me with someone named Lilian and.
Speaker 7: You you why are you sing your flowers?
Speaker 4: Let me explain, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm gaining three years of my life. You're the most serious.
Speaker 7: I never meant with anyone I'm getting.
Speaker 1: I can explain.
Speaker 4: Please please me.
Speaker 1: You do more munch, just too more munch?
Speaker 4: What you're you know? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know it's in two months.
Speaker 9: You know what's in two months?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: Hold on, Macy, you know what's in two months?
Speaker 1: Aiversary in two months?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: No, so listen here, I'm sending the flowers to a virtual chef that I've been buying classes for to learn how to make your favorite dish, Rika Tony for our anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh why do I love you?
Speaker 4: Like I'm just crazy?
Speaker 1: Right, I kind of get I kind of get where you're this is coming from.
Speaker 2: So like I remember the other day I was on my phone and you walked in and I kind of like quickly turned it off and seemed super guilty.
Speaker 9: So I can only okay, so yeah, I was actually talking to my teacher and you know, and then it was awkward because I was you know, you came in, and you know, I didn't want you to find out that you know, you know, I didn't want to blow the surprise.
Speaker 1: I haven't told her, like have you.
Speaker 2: Ever come in like be surprised if I just you know, hurry up and hang up the phone. So like, I don't know, I'm sorry, Like my mind has kind of been crazy, you know. I just been wanting this to be perfect for you. So like I apologize, I guess.
Speaker 6: I guess. So yeah, so like you do apologize.
Speaker 9: Why didn't do anything wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just trying.
Speaker 6: To help you to make sure they get you to that part you know for real.
Speaker 2: No, I'm being I'm the one, you know, being a cue of cheating here you know by you guys, and you know suspected exactly what I was going wrong instead of like, you know, trying to frame me or something like that.
Speaker 1: So whatever you got.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend, but whatever, that's cool.
Speaker 8: Well you weren't framed, and also she asked you what was going on and you just kind of blew off. So I mean, you got to just understand why somebody would jump to conclusions. That's where the apology comes. And they were being you know, shifty.
Speaker 5: So so you've been on the phone with this woman and you've been gone like cooking with her, and you haven't been sleeping with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but I'm not cooking with her. I'm cooking in at home, trying to learn. Like I'm sorry, and like, yeah, I've just kind of been stressed and yeah, you know, you're right, like we haven't been intimate lately.
Speaker 9: I guess, but you know, I've had nothing, but I guess put RIGATONI on the brain or something like that.
Speaker 6: I guess she will too stave and RIGATONI to give her all the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm so sorry, like I'm you know, I feel horrible that you know, you think I would eat on you. You know, I never would do that.
Speaker 9: And you know, I've just been trying really hard, you know, you know, to make this rigatoni for you.
Speaker 2: It's your favorite food, and you know you deserve to have your favorite food on our anniversary.
Speaker 9: Like that's it.
Speaker 1: He's really bad at cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been working with her for a couple of weeks now, and like, you know, I, you know, I thought rigatoni would be pretty easy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, great, her favorite.
Speaker 9: Food, you know, it's like noodles whatever. But no, there's more to it, I guess.
Speaker 2: And you know I have ruined about five batches of rigatoni in.
Speaker 9: The last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: It should be illegal ruining rigatoni, though.
Speaker 6: All the signs were there. So it's just this is a happy ending.
Speaker 1: Really, no, this is the happiest ending.
Speaker 3: It's not happy yet, wait till you try the rigatoni.
Speaker 6: Okay, the effort for the evert the Jewel Shows.
Speaker 1: To catch a cheater.
Speaker 3: It's the Jewbil Show's free trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 8: Dreaming of a Caribbean escape, the Jubil Show wants to share the beauty of Jamaica and send you and a guest on an all inclusive trip to Paradise with Plio Hotels and Resorts.
Speaker 3: With five stunning properties to shoose from. There's something for everyone. Blue Mountain views to the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Bio Hotels and Resource has your ideal destination for your Jamaican getaway.
Speaker 8: Enter for your very own four day, three night all inclusive State of Jamaica with eight hundred dollars voucher towards AIRBAAR.
Speaker 3: Go to the Jewbelshow dot com and enter the word Sun good luck