Speaker 1: What's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses.
Speaker 2: Malone Miami guard is at G five Strip Club in June.
Speaker 3: No. In in June, she was performing at the fucking football Stadium where the Dolphins play man in like ninety days. Yeah, she said, she robbed.
Speaker 4: She robbed all queen. She said, I almost.
Speaker 3: I almost bought her apartment building right in her neighborhood. Really, damn dal fell through.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: She drove up, she drove the property.
Speaker 4: She said that was She was like, that wasn't my kind. I don't even you it was kind of I said, oh, ship, ok, we already knew that well with her regular everybody pacify girl. She didn't, she said she did not. Abut no, she said, she don't use them, so ain't no.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna call her follow up album girlfriend Experience.
Speaker 4: That's why we ain't safe and what.
Speaker 1: You mean we're not say? What do you mean we're not safe?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: What do you call COVID of the vagina that you did?
Speaker 1: COVID don't really that's different, Ship. It's like COVID will probably be like like women's into the hundreds.
Speaker 4: Inside they pushed things out, they passed the disease. Yeah, some people have very strong vaginas. I don't souse. It's like I'm gonna get BB or he's from anything. Like, I'm like, you gave me a BV. He's like, that's not The doctor said that's not a st D, but you still called it. And they don't believe that type of ship. Definitely, they definitely that you guys don't be realizing that ship. Go washing dick, don't coming over. You're sweaty. You try to stick that sweaty thing in me everything protection and then you know. No, I'm just saying, like when it's your dealship, yeah, have enough.
Speaker 3: Of a standard to in the moment say why don't you go wipe that off?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm a wipeline man's dick off. Hey, babe, let's do this.
Speaker 1: You wipe his dick off.
Speaker 4: For what I'm saying, if he came in sweaty, he was trying to do it real quick, I'm probably most likely wipe his dick.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a stant least standard.
Speaker 1: Why do I always have because you would suck salty balls?
Speaker 4: But I sucked some salty balls, and I did not like it. But I'm adding that like I suck my man in salty ball. That's right, bro, that's why you got a man. Girls. Yeah, I'd be one of them to talk do y'all. I like when my man talk dirty to the girl. Do y'all you know he you know, do y'all like that, Do y'all talk dirty. He was kind of looking at me like I was crazy when I told him, like, I want you to tell me like how I'm doing. I want you to say like this, you know, I like the way you suck this dick.
Speaker 1: What if you don't like it? He's like, you're doing a horrible I bet you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: She wants an honest she wants to be better, Like I want.
Speaker 1: To know you're horrible at this.
Speaker 4: No, and we're in the moment, you know, just a little instruction.
Speaker 1: Just what you like? That ship is whack. You're toying it wrong. Lick the ball.
Speaker 4: Over here, you know, just direct, let me know. It's gonna pump me up. It's encouraging.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to honest critique.
Speaker 3: I want you.
Speaker 4: I want you to guide you, and you don't need to guide me. And it's feeling great out. It's encouraging first, gonna make.
Speaker 1: Me want to you know better, It's gonna make you want to do better, extra better, extra better, extra.
Speaker 4: Extra better extra then and read all about it.
Speaker 1: We are to a pretty odd start on those ss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know right about salty ball. Okay, let's.
Speaker 3: Conversations about.
Speaker 4: Talking about mister p H. What I don't like is when I'm not doing a good job and then you just grab my head and then you just and my neck is hurting, I'm choking. I'm like, you know what, this is done, We're done.
Speaker 1: That's when you're doing a great job.
Speaker 4: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: I like him, So you would like if he grabs your head and just slams it in there.
Speaker 4: Not slams it in there. But I do don't slam it in there.
Speaker 1: But why if that's what he wants.
Speaker 4: But gagging a little bit is kind of.
Speaker 1: What if he wants you to gag a lot, that's what he likes. That's the point that probably would turn him on even more.
Speaker 4: If it's gonna turn on and I'm gonna here or something I was about to share, but I was about to wait after Oh yeah, oh yeah, particularly my first time that horse never never, it.
Speaker 1: Was y'all know, it's like Mike's going and y'all just all talking. Could y'all focused? Just focus? Okay, So you're drinking, Hey, drink some more water side because because you're talking and it's a podcast. So motherfucker's just here talking.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I apologize.
Speaker 1: So it's like this is no siblings jail. Pete is in Califuckingfornia. So Pete Pete in the house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm in California. Red leaves in thirty hours like it's a.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, real real, Hey, Rick, got the weed rolled up?
Speaker 4: You already know my fate.
Speaker 1: My little sister Siah in the house. What was happening? Been drinking and tidy too much? So this is we're gonna have the controller.
Speaker 4: I'm drinking water. When'd you start?
Speaker 1: Don't don't even have to don't don't drink no more that you gotta draw. I don't do that and stop doing that.
Speaker 3: Right if I give it to Pete, this is give it to the discipline. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, damn, you've got to drive.
Speaker 4: I know how to drink and dry. I can navigate a relationship. But I can navigate my bottle.
Speaker 1: I understand why you can't because you think you can drink and dry. Then listen.
Speaker 3: This is sober men and an opposing conversation with intoxicated women.
Speaker 1: Conversations with drunk women, conversations with women under the influence. I'm not in you getting too there.
Speaker 3: It is by the time when you get through this intro, you'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're heading.
Speaker 4: There is a safe place.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Listen. This is a real safe place.
Speaker 3: That the mic picked out up.
Speaker 1: This is a real safe place.
Speaker 4: I had a question. I'll ask you later.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, It's just it'll get safer than this because I need you one of those No, you do not.
Speaker 4: I got the license and everything.
Speaker 1: You don't need that.
Speaker 4: Go not give me a hard time.
Speaker 1: You don't need.
Speaker 4: Because they want your I D to match your bill and that, like, can you take my birth certificate in my passport? Please? Oh no, go to the black on one in Burbank Bourbank. Okay, that's where, thank you, I'm going. I just want a cute little.
Speaker 1: For sure. The black women was shutting that down.
Speaker 3: Definitely. No, they're knowing, they just don't by the paperwork I.
Speaker 4: Did, she can deal with her I d and then they just give her like a little quick test. That's it. They helped. You already took the test. Oh, so you should be good. If it's in the system, you should be straight. They won't let you.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. Did the state of California deny you?
Speaker 4: Okay? So it was before I had a warrant, but I took care of Oh my god, so my warrant's gone. So now I can get one. But I just want to place that because when I tried to get one, it was like the I D address on the ID needs a mash black. It was just a lot of shit that wasn't line up. Yeah, so Holly, basically I need to change the address on ID. You just go into the DNA and they give you that little paper and you just the reason why they do that is but then it has to be registered to your address, so your address has to be current. Like I couldn't use my PO box or you do like that. I had to use my actual Okay, I don't have to do that. Regardless. ILL thought it was a place to'd be like, oh, I'll take your birth recipient in your passport.
Speaker 1: It's a state of We just had this conversation with you. Standards and discipline. California has a standard to be a gun owner. Okay, they don't want just crazy people just getting guns, and a lot of people feel it's unconstitutional. But I am not mad because the fact that you think you can drink and drive and so let guys based off how you feel. I'm not sure if we should make it my business out on. You don't have any business to put on the street.
Speaker 4: You know what. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anything crazy. You just said on the podcast you know how to drink and drive? Did I?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if I want it to be so easy for you to get a fucking gun.
Speaker 4: Can we cut this part out? I need a gun?
Speaker 1: Why do you need a gun just because she gets over drunk?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's fucked the police all day. But that's not what I was saying.
Speaker 1: So you want a gun? At to say?
Speaker 4: That wasn't what I was saying. But can we.
Speaker 3: Can we change the subject?
Speaker 1: No? We can't it. Okay, I'm gonna look, this is what I wanted to talk to you about. I was having this crazy conversation with my boy Sonny. He's from Florida. God bless we're smart brother, yep, super intelligent. You know what I'm saying, straight out of Florida. Family from Jamaica, lives in Texas, been all over the South. Really smart brother tries his bells to help black people, me and him. But me and him sit on the opposite sides of the streets when it comes to black people. And when I'm talking about black people, I'm talking about people that are the descendants of slave culture, not like, you know, black people that are wealthy, not like the black people that were slavers, not black people that were you know, freemen. I'm talking about black slave descendants. And we were having a conversation where he felt like that specific diaspora of black people, right, that came from slaves, slave culture and American the American slave trade. Those people, he said, they make bad decisions and minus oppression, right. And me and Pete talked about this, and people got on me because they felt people's being harsh and he's, oh, he's raisist, he gotta be raising And I get it, because if you don't really live it, it sounds crazy, right, And then if you try to use loose comparisons, it sound crazy. Long story short, I was telling him, I'm like, yo, you know, like he was like, I said, yo, Like, it's just the fact that there are not a ton of opportunities, and we come from so much trauma, right, the systemic oppression right historically creates the trauma and it has a stop. Even though it's different today, it's not as bad as it was obviously in the seventeen hundreds or the sixteen hundreds of the eighteen hundreds, but it's still obvious, right, and there's still a lack of opportunity, even though there's more, it's not a balance to mount. And he was like, well, Ge, you don't think. You gotta think people making their own bad decision. And I'm like, for example, and he said, well, for example, why do black women keep having all of these kids? He said, black women are having kids to get money from the county. And obviously I was outraged, right because yes, there could be some black moms right that will do that, but that's not most black women's people where I come from. They're not getting pregnant. That's just not true.
Speaker 3: And we start having this verse relationship tell me, Jimmy, it's not a positive being subsidized to have a kid as a centive art. It's not a positive insteative to act. It's more the removal of an incentive not to act that way.
Speaker 1: Well, it's and I get that, right, because it feels like if there was no county, black people wouldn't have kids, and it's just not true. Like, right, the natural thing, the natural thing to do when you get pregnant is to have children. Sure, right, And so if you're fucking you can most likely get pregnant.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about social engineering and the culture of expectation and and and normative behavior and alchemists for that. The fact that that has been made somewhat palatable by subsidization makes it makes that a cultural norm because it's not oh, this happened to me. This is a god awful nightmare. Don't let it happen to you. It's like, oh, yeah, no, we're doing this. No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: But even then, I don't think that's necessarily true, right, I get it. I get how it could be viewed that way. Right, if you get pregnant, Okay, it's not the end of the world because state assistants or the government assistance exist. I don't think that's the point. I think, but that's not, that's not that's that's yeah, that's let's before we get there, let's let's start here, right. The point I'm making to you is, I think people want they start having sex. People can get pregnant, right, so, and I think more times than not, people do not want to get abortions. That's so true. So the point I was saying was, you know, he was saying that whatever the conversation, he's like glasses, sixty percent of black men, and Sonny's a super statistical dude. He said, sixty percent of black women right have children's they're single moms, right, And less than thirty percent of men black men under thirty are fathers. So his point was, men that are fathering black women's children, right, are fathers of multiple kids, their futures. And he said, why would black women get pregnant with the out of weaar lot with somebody who has children, dread? And I thought that was a really dynamic point. Now I understand why they got pregnant, because it was fucking sure right, sure makes sense. But my question is Red, maybe you could time in on it. Your first child's father, right, Rowland's dad, did he have a child before yours?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You have children, Brett. Your child's father was his first kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was his first kid.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 3: No, he had kids children?
Speaker 1: How many kids does he have now?
Speaker 4: At the time he had I want to say four children?
Speaker 3: Were they all with the same lady?
Speaker 4: It was two women?
Speaker 1: Okay? And how many kids does he have now? Sorry?
Speaker 4: He has seven?
Speaker 3: Seven with three women total or with greater than three total?
Speaker 1: Of its grander than three because she's.
Speaker 4: The third, I'm number three, and then he has one of.
Speaker 3: Okay, so four okay?
Speaker 1: And he made a good point, and I thought about that. Right, your second child, did he have kids before he did? So here's a question for you inside, right Red? What made you? Wait a minute? No, you marry him? Oh it's different. You were nineteen s that was your problem.
Speaker 4: I was at first I never wanted kids. I thought the world was a place and I should never have kids. And then I asked someone, I think when I got pregnant with my daughter, I was going through like this crazy, immercial emotional thing. And then I was already dating her father. He was off and on. So was he already was he like involved in his kids that he had, Like, oh yeah, and you guys were a chickens. When I was dating him, I would always see the girls and they were so beautiful and they were so sweet, and I didn't care about having kids, so I was just like, I don't know interacting with them, and then I just remember something happened. So this story is way long, but anyway, some storing.
Speaker 3: It up to the story as if you were a man.
Speaker 4: I was very emotional and I was wilding out, like I was doing all this crazy ass ship. And then my daughter's dad. He was somebody who never questioned me if I ever wanted to spend time with him. So I was just going through like emotional thing and then I wanted someone to be there. Yeah, so I called him. He's always like open arms. I just fucking went and then he was I want you to have my son, and I was just like, okay, So I had my daughter at twenty six, So he was just someone I was sporadically.
Speaker 3: He was a lover.
Speaker 4: Do you think that Okay? Seeing seeing that he had other kids and seeing how he interacted with them, did that mind did not I know, but that did that help you with their decision to have it? I get bregnant because how you saw how he was with me the kid. Yeah, because he was a good he was a nice, attentive father, Like he would have the kids all summer. He would give them anytime, and the kids were like so sweet and I just I love everything. So I was just like, they're like you whatever. So when I was going through like my little emotional thing and he was there for me, and then I was just like it was just one of those pivotal points in my life where I was like what is life? You know? I wanted to change, so my daughter helped me.
Speaker 3: Change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, but yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, okay, Kerry post to my back.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it's all good. Yeah, you were you know, you were with him and you saw the potential of being the father like what he's doing soft. And my daughter she's tough because I've been saft, so I'm raising like a little muster so because I want her to not take no shit and not be easily manipulated or whatever. So I have to tell him, like you can talk to her about this or that, and he'll be like, okay, so what made y'all made you not be in a relationship with him or be married, like get want to be married to him or get married or selfishness. I think when I had my daughter, because his mom was so nice, like she bought me everything. She was like a mom I never had. So when I got breagnant, I was just like, I don't think I'm gonna have enough, said I don't think I remember me and her was on like a walk, and I was like, I don't think i'ma have enough love for him. I think I'll have enough for the baby. And then like he was trying like he changed, but.
Speaker 1: I was just like, no, but what you mean he changed?
Speaker 4: Like he he was very big in music, like just like but not bidding it anywhere. So when I had the baby, he was like trying to do everything to make me happy.
Speaker 1: And I was just what it mean changed though.
Speaker 4: Like work like he started because he was really like just doing this here and there like.
Speaker 1: So he wasn't so he wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that he wasn't providing because emotionally in everything he was there, like it wasn't about money. But he was very like I said, I think it was just me being like selfish, like not like only caring by myself and like, oh, I'm pregnant and I'm just gonna focus on the baby and me. But and then I was just like I didn't want it. It was kind of like doing fuck this shit, like how guys do, like when you give him some puzzy your neighborhood that shit. But I think that's because I know why my emotions wasn't there. But at the same time, it's like it seems like.
Speaker 1: Your only thing there was emotions. There was emotions.
Speaker 4: All I had was emotions, but for him, who were like, hey, let's try it. And I was just like and then something happened because I was gonna get a place with him. I remember, I.
Speaker 1: Just remember that you got to pull that mic closer.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna get a place with him.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not you come up. Just sit back, sit back, lean back.
Speaker 4: She do it good, she up on the mic. But it was so I had gave in. I was like, okay, because every time I would just try to like talk to him, he would go in to like be together, when I was like, I'm just trying to you know whatever.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to after we have the kid.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to like try to slowly see what we could do. But because every time I give him little bit atention he will pressed me. I would just be like did you Sometimes he was just he was just that one that was just two nice so that you thought would always like be there. Is that what it was? I think? I think because my first pass and that's why even was like broke open to like, hey let's have a baby, because I was set on this. But then that happened, I was just like, oh, what you know? And then I just was like I don't know. And then he was always there. Though he was sweet, though he was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: Always friends and he got one that just keep going to jail.
Speaker 3: I think there was a flaw in your question. Question you you included the word thought mm hmm, and that probably was not accurately.
Speaker 1: He didn't think at all.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't think about this. That was my whole point. You're just living in once you it's like we live nine lives. We lived so many lives in one so I lived my childhood and my mom. Then when I get outside, it was just like I felt like I didn't learn nothing. It's like when people go to college and they even learn shit. It was like I had to figure out me. Who am I? How do I feel? What do I think? Like, that's all I was experiencing. And here I am, you know, trying to figure out life, because I think that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: You spend the rest of your life trying to figure out life.
Speaker 4: Well, how do I not?
Speaker 1: You are? That's all we spent our lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: The problem with it is you thought you had it figured out.
Speaker 4: I think I didn't. I think I didn't think about it.
Speaker 1: That's what Peter's saying. So it's like, and I think when we were talking earlier, you were saying that you know, you felt like your mom didn't explain things, but you can't explain things to kids, and you really like you can try. But sometimes it's like I disagree with a lot of modern parentywhere it's like, oh, I think I need to explain it all of my kids. No, sometimes your kids just need to be scared that it's gonna come with a fucked up consequence, and then later on they can figure out. Like when my father kept telling me, don't go down the street.
Speaker 4: It's different for us now because when I was a kid, my elders was like, get out my face, going your area with the kid. Yeah, right, And then we didn't have social media and all this stuff. Right, So when I'm asking my daughter and I think I'm communicating with her, I'm being open, like are you interested in this has just been presented to you? Where are you watching? Blah blah blah, No mommy, no mommy. Then you find some other She goes to my sister house, and my sister she got poky cause she finding all this stuff and issues like I don't want to tell stomach, I don't even remember me. I'm comparing her to me as a kid, and we living in two twenty three. So what I'm and what I'm I'm thinking, I'm asking you, I'm blah blah blah, and I'm thinking that you're you're being honest with me, but you you you're manipulating mommy for her her how she gets ain't tripping, so you know what I'm saying. So it's okay, mommy, Okay, my sister has I'm like, okay, you're gonna get I wanted to beat the phone with a hammer but instead I was just like, Okay, I just like phone with the phone down. But it's like and then that's just how the world has us. I have to go to work, You're going to school, So whatever influence, mental influence, I'm at work. Then when I get off work, it's like, you want to pay mommy, mommy, and we talk a little bit, but I'm tired and I want to get ready to go to sleep so I can go to you know what life is this, That's what I'm just saying. So I'm not I'm taking responsibility.
Speaker 1: For the bullshit.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, it's like, fuck, this fucked up. What I gotta do to fix that shit? Like you know what I'm saying. So that's just what it is. But it's all good. Yeah. Social media, Yeah, we didn't have that. We didn't have that, so they get to see all kinds of ship and make their own mind up. That that movie, Megan, I was like, that's kind of like the cell phone Innocence, you know, a little doll that gets with the girl. And she would she would never watch that, yes, but it's kind of like that that doll thing. Remember, I was like, they like it's like a demon that leeches to you.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't watch stuff like yeah, that's why it's like she ain't gonna watch that. Yeah, But but I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out what we're all. Where are we all trying to figure out? So would you say like those things are influenced by what she's around, which or is it just really all so I blame myself? Why because I could be more? I don't know. It's just like when you have kids ahead of time, it's like you have to balanteer. It's not that much time in a day. It's like you're want to raise her. I'm still raising me and I'm not making great decisions. And then I'm in charge of a life. That's why I always say, like I want to, like you said, every day you're going to keep going through ship. The thing is you just got to keep push aboard like you need to try. Yeah, being single parent and being as you say young, I have my son at twenty four, Yeah, and I was still figuring out life. I hadn't had think you know, it wasn't when everything I should have whenever, But like you said, having him matured me because I wanted to dinner. I didn't even know how to drive before, Like, I didn't drive, I didn't care about I learned. I didn't like going with The main thing is not having children when you're not buried or with somebody like that. It's hard, period and thinking.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the point. That's why you have no business fucking.
Speaker 4: No, I agree, but you gotta remember, Gene. Now it's different. We're older, We've experienced a lot of stuff, so we can easily say that, but you know, younger, like everything is.
Speaker 1: It's ignoran Yeah, ignorance. Ignorance is not a thing, right. Ignorance is not like it's a lot of simple concepts right that that make all the sense in the world, you know what I mean? You just like I was telling her, she was saying like her mom would tell her to do something, and she wanted her to explain, Well, how do you explain this life? Like, let's say you grounded his spirituality? Right, how do you explain this life? You know what, if you're fucking before you get married, most likely you can have a kid, then your kid grows up separately, then your struggle raising who the fuck can explain that? To somebody fifteen, I gotta ask a couple questions to the because you're a double servey, probably.
Speaker 3: Three would any of the three if you jump on off of a really really tall building.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even go on a tall build I'm afraid I Oh for one.
Speaker 3: Oh for two, oh for three? All right? How did you come up with the idea that that would be bad of Hay?
Speaker 4: I hunged off the side of the buildings, but I didn't want to jump off of it because I don't know it would hurt.
Speaker 3: Sure, had you seen a person actually fall from a very tall building in land?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you.
Speaker 3: I actually did see that? Really close it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I'm fine as cool. But the point being, that's a negative outcome. You were told that, and you took it at face value without even seeing the negative outcome in real life, the other negative outcome we're talking about. You could see that negative outcome around your real life, and you still do it.
Speaker 1: And this is what Sonny's point was, and his point it was like, yo, like you see what's going on with generations of women before you. Most of us were raised by single parents, you know what I mean? Like from where we all come from?
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I mean like not maybe not us, but we were like my mom was in one house, my dad was in another house. Yeah, I mean that's just how it went right, so we know what it's like to be We saw single parents fight to raise kids. But then we followed.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's different from what you're looking at and not. You could be looking at something you don't know what the fuck you're looking at. And then some people are different kind of learners. They're that visual like Okay, I was looking at this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you managed to know not to jump off the building without jumping off or seeing another person jump off.
Speaker 4: What if you understand half of it but not the whole.
Speaker 3: What is this of the half that you do understand versus the half that you don't understand? What is it about the half that makes you not jump off the building?
Speaker 4: If I have a baby, I know I'll get wait right, but the part of the struggle is just.
Speaker 1: Like I was, and most likely and most likely it's going to be like so getting through it like.
Speaker 4: I got part of it's like because I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well I think that's the problem how we define success. That's where it's different between where we're from in Newport Beach defining success of raising children. Sure like in Newport Beach raising children is different. It's the success is different. It's not getting through it.
Speaker 3: What it's not even that it's not even an issue. When you were in high school, what would you say? The response would be when you at home from getting a C in class or on a test, Pretty cool, chill, good, whatever, don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I got to see why men get sees, but if I got one set pretty much was nobody said no because I pretty was hurt. I was devastated. But I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the biggest thing in my high school was trying to guess the day the standard the product reports came out so you could steal them out of the mailbox running home, but out of the school from lunch to try to beat the mailman because your grands ain't home yet. Because if you got to see on a test, you're in rouble. You ain't getting shit. You ain't you ain't getting shit you were you were at the desk or at the school until the next one comes out in four weeks.
Speaker 4: Education was important in your Well, it's different, standard, but but do we think the standard exists.
Speaker 1: But do we think the standard exists because there's not as much concern about everything else. Like it's one thing, right, somebody parent, like let's say your parents or somebody in Newport's beach, right, their parents are concerned with the kids great because they live in Newport Beach, right, Which that's not to say much because they could be still checked to checking Newport. They're living in Newport Beach because they were concerned about the grade. That that's not no thousand percent true, No, that's one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: No, no, like some people or the door.
Speaker 1: No, some people know everybody that lives in Newport Beach did not get great grades as.
Speaker 3: It's not inherited in US bullshit, I know everybody down there. That is horseshit. Not all that money was inherited. That is horseshit.
Speaker 1: No, but it's it's not. It's not it's not it's not inherited money, right, it's not inherited money, right. But what it is also is money to help you get through things that come up. Because I don't give a fuck who it is. There's not a motherfuck on planet Earth that everybody's smart. I don't give a fuck, we talk about Beverly Hills, not Newport.
Speaker 3: Beach and nowhere it's it's it's not it's not simply that it's it is what you're willing to tolerate from deviation from the goal, whatever that is.
Speaker 1: I don't even think that's it though, because yeah, but even this standard, don't set it. You have to have the ability to literally help somebody get past the standard. Like let's say, if somebody is just having a learning issue that lives in Newport Beach. Literally, if you have the economics, you can hire a tutor.
Speaker 3: If you got to learn.
Speaker 4: So for me, so for me, me bringing home to see if that was that was okay in my in my household. But my children they grew up in Santa Clarita. There was no c's, there was b's and pretty much a's. And if that was that didn't happen, then it was it was a problem, very very different. You know, grades were all over three point zero, three point five, you know. But for me, I mean I had honors classes and things. But my mom, you know, it wasn't a big deal. If I gotta see, that was like okay, you know, you gotta see. I had two different like when I lived in Palm Springs with my grab haars, it was no games, ain't no seeds, Like, no, ain't no seeds. You need to be an honor roll everything. But when I moved and I came back and I was like in la or whatever. You know, my mom she was just like, you know, I just want you. She was cool to see, but I still like, I was like, g like I felt because I was getting a's and stuff. If I got like below A B or something, I'm like, what the fuck? Am I?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh? Oh, I felt bad?
Speaker 1: Wat's up with it? G l a double dollar signee shot. That's right, glasses Malone And on motherfucking September twenty second, I'm dropping my new album. Cancel these nuts. But for anybody that want to support right now hop online go to the cryptstore dot com. That's right, the crypt store th h E c R I P S t O r E dot com and buy a physical copy right now autograph from me right now. You can have it ahead of time before it's on all streaming sites, so socials report to the real was you know what I'm saying. Jump on the cryptstore dot com and buy my new album cancel these nuts, buy it right now before it drops online September twenty second. Yeah, the cryptstore dot com. And I think, Pete, that's what I'm saying, like there is a confusion outside of where we grow up at that genuinely believes it's a set of standards, that that's the limitation, but it's not. Do I think a set of standards would help possibly, I think it can help maybe five percent of people, but most people right are struggling because you just don't come up in an environment that makes learning the sole responsibility. It's just and I know it sounds crazy because I don't want to talk about wats or counting like his fucking TJ like it's Tijuana, but like a lot like honestly, one of my home boys was raised by their grandparents. Why was that his mom was on drugs?
Speaker 3: Okay, so her mom, his mom had no standards.
Speaker 1: First, that's that's tricky. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you the issue. A lot of people parents tried cocaine. Some people parents got stuck. So no nobody like our parents' age, they was some party motherfuckers like we was. Even the most probably conservative ones tried drinking, tried alcohol, Right, they tried something, and how it affects you or why you're trying it is different. I always had this joke full, look, white people try drugs for fun. Black people, like where I'm from, not not all you know, because this is black people, but black people from the ghetto tried drugs for relief.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the purpose, like I was telling Sonny in its inception, is different going into it. Like, so, I think I agree with you in a sense that standard matter to a smaller demographics. But when you don't have the sheer resources to make better decisions, you probably won't.
Speaker 4: And that drug, when that drug gets a hold of you, that yeah, right, was No, it's.
Speaker 3: Still an emotional decision to deviate into a into a bad behavioral.
Speaker 1: Action, not even not even disagreeing with you. But again, that's where systemic oppression, a lack of opportunity, rejection all set in. Like it's only so much one. That's why white people, when they they be millionaire, they get two hundred thousand, they jump off a fucking cliff, you know what I'm saying. Like, and obviously this is not the mass idea, but whatch motherfucker gonna move from Newport if shit don't work out, something goes wrong, right the Jim Carrey Moviema No, uh, you know I'm talking about Uh, it's been a lot of boys. Yeah know. When he was selling, he was a part of the company and they moved him up. His name was Dick. Fun with Dick and Jane never saw it. Sure, Okay, you gotta watch Fun with Dick and Jane. Bro It's great because they was robbing liquor stores this shit because they so like he worked for a company that's like Enron. They had the company with belly up. They started taking all the Benzes and the BMW. They're finna take the house. This motherfucker just lost his mind and they start robbing banks. That's consistent in any motherfucking body that don't have the right assistant. Either you're gonna jump off a building or you're gonna rob banks. That's it don't matter. Listen, it's the same thing where where right in Watson Compton. The same thing is happening in East LA. Same thing is happening in Boston. You know those Rocksbury, all of them crazy areas where the Irish people are or the Italian people are same. Shit is in all poor places that are disenfranchised without resources and opportunity. So I agree, And you and Sonny you had the same position, right, because y'all both taught you know. He's like, well, if you meet a man like Siah, right, and he has a kid or three kids and he's not with the mother, maybe this is not the person to get pregnant by. That's a decision you can make when you're not looking for love, like in her situation where she went through whatever trauma with her parent that she took in hell like that. So the first motherfucker that put any press that she can look at as love, she gravitated. TOHI minus no matter this situation. And I agree it is emotion, but you don't have anything else like. It's very rare though for people like me. I've maintained my logic being a crypt the whole time. Even when I did shit to other people, I can figure out why it made sense. Even when I wrote the law, right, I knew.
Speaker 5: I got why it may This is a context disclaimer message right here, yo.
Speaker 1: Is entertain No, I got why it made sense. Like I'm like you, I didn't do it because of emotions. I logically processed why selling drugs made sense. Obviously I was ignorant to addiction, right, I didn't understand the diction. I never drank, I never smoked. I don't know, Mamber if I no fucking addiction. My parents ain't on drugs, you know. I mean I could see other people, but I thought motherfuckers like being homeless pushing baskets. I know that sounds crazy because you get what I'm saying. That's the ignorance of a kid. Sure fun and that's what I'm telling sign Like, like, my parents couldn't explain to me why I shouldn't be selling drugs. I don't give a fuck what they said. First off, going to jail is not nothing.
Speaker 4: It's a maturity level to be able to explain something.
Speaker 1: It's not even it's even maturation because the kid don't have the maturation to get it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was. I felt honestly, I felt like I was smarter than that.
Speaker 1: You wasn't, I did.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I felt like she was making decisions that were putting the family in jeopardy and making them very unhappy and making them have to suffer. That's what I felt like she was doing but that's come to her and try to talk to her normal express myself. I was silenced. So that ship was just like, well, because.
Speaker 1: What the fuck makes you think you know about any fucking thing when you can't take care of your funky ass?
Speaker 4: May I not have a conversation in peace with you about how I am feeling without you wanting to whoop my ass?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about my mother fucking business when you feel about my business? Yes, st stupid ass back that you can't watch your own asks.
Speaker 4: To just asks, you can't talk in question like not with an attitude. It's difference with your daughters is like really trying to come against you and challenge you because she disagrees with what you're saying. But if they want to see with you and have a conversation to understand what you're saying, I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a difference. It's a respect, Like if you'd be like little girl, I'm not you know, because we have attitude that's just natural. But if it's if they come to you with like some humility to have a conversation to understand, because that's our job to teach them because guess what, they're coming up after us, and they're going to be introduced to the same thing at a certain age. It's your choice, they are not. Why wouldn't I want to put her in a position to win here here, That's what I feel about it. And I felt like I was denied that. So yeah, I felt like I was smarter than her and I had to fucking It's just like when you come to Earth, you come and you get you come pure, but you get fucking and you get corrupted because the earth is the Earth is upside down, so you.
Speaker 1: Get I don't know, I think your spirit you just had a challenging spirit and.
Speaker 4: A challenging spirit, yes, because it's just like when you're beat into your head that evil was a person because you ate the apple because of fucking fucking the tree of good and evil. It's for us to know good and evil. But if you choose to do evil and you know the fucking consequences.
Speaker 1: The whole point is God said do not eat from the fucking This is the problem.
Speaker 4: People think that the God is one god. It says, let us make them in our image.
Speaker 1: When they said, I feel like Chris, hold on, hold on, hold, on, hold on, get into me on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Nothing is the saying ship that's gonna fuck you up?
Speaker 4: And everybody plays on people hold on.
Speaker 1: And this is why Pete is saying, you need to stop fucking feeling. No, no, you need to stop feeling because your feelings are fucked up. And I don't mean fun. Just listen, just listen.
Speaker 4: People manipulate people, and they like.
Speaker 1: Why the fu?
Speaker 3: You can't all right? If you're making hold a hold on, hold on. If you are, you can have a space. If you are making a decision based off of real reality, on a fixed standard with no feelings in it, then you can't fake. You can't think the universe around you. You know what I mean? You can only you can only fake what you tell a person.
Speaker 4: The universe is. And that's what I feel like. People do. They lie to fit you into their picture of what they.
Speaker 3: Want for this, to stop feeling, to manipulate your feelings. They can't lie to.
Speaker 1: Maniplicate, they can. You listen, side, The only way you can learn is listening. And this is what your mama was talking about me. Quiet, stop relying. First off, if God said I don't give a fuck, if one of let us create men, and Miami said, do not eat off the tree of life. Nobody owes you a fucking explanation. See, that's that spirit of disobedient that's in you, where it's like I need to know why, No, you fucking don't. That's the problem. You're like one of those people that's gonna go out there and learn. Every time I.
Speaker 4: Ask questions and then people be like, it's like when you go to college and they're like, anthropology says that we started up in trees with tells, and then the trees ran out of food, so we end up on ground. I asked a question like, why would we start up if we came from the earth, why would we start on the ground? And no answer. Just the book says this, right, but it doesn't make sense right because you can't think for yourself. And that's just I just feel like they just try to stuff us into this society that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: That's because you really feel like people you're doing entirely too. I know they wouldn't, do you think. Listen, you remind me of one of my own girls. I had the same conversation. You motherfuckers live in the world that genuinely believes humans are good innately right, And the thing is what's good in nately or what's natural is humans fucking each other up? That's natural since it's been two right. If you if you, if you model society off the nature, there would be no overpopulation.
Speaker 4: That's what I cry about every day, people dying, sex trafficking.
Speaker 1: Why are you crying that people are dying because.
Speaker 4: People don't know that we're all one. How's the world going to be a better place for ourselves and our children? And if they're the possibility that when they go outside they're gonna be shot.
Speaker 1: Everybody dies, that's natural.
Speaker 4: Yes, we may not natural natural, but the way you die, that's a Bushit just.
Speaker 1: Who that's how you feel about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, dying is natural, but if you dying early for late, that's.
Speaker 2: Not what it is.
Speaker 1: What's late? What's late? What's late dying? What's early or late dying?
Speaker 4: How long are you saying?
Speaker 1: How long? How long are you supposed to? How long are you supposed to live?
Speaker 4: She's saying the way that I'm feeling dying and then amable is natural. But the way and way violently.
Speaker 1: Most people don't get shot. You are very rarely, motherfucker you. But you're missing the point.
Speaker 3: She's obsessed with defining the rule by the exception. Every time we talk about anything, it's but what if and what about in this very narrow.
Speaker 4: Occurrence, Know, y'all, narrow I have. They're the variety of what.
Speaker 3: I say narrow, I mean in percentage of occurrence. Okay, I don't mean it didn't like.
Speaker 4: You need another bottle of water.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the point side of the point that we're saying. The point that was I got you double please, that's because you're crazy. But right there, yeah, it's at the top. We got to give her a lot more water. At least one she is. She is crazy. But look, the problem is SI is like sometimes it's just better for you to follow directions and see, like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I've been listening and following people. Actually you.
Speaker 1: Actually have never followed directions.
Speaker 4: Shut up and just okay, fine.
Speaker 1: No, but but honestly, you've never followed directions.
Speaker 4: I must have never. I think you're right. I don't listen.
Speaker 1: And that's really the truth. So you learn everything the hard way.
Speaker 3: You really only listened one time. It was to that one guy, the guy you had the kid with you haven't listened before, during or before or since then, And.
Speaker 1: You probably didn't listen him because he was like, yo, let's be togain. He's like, now I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to bring him in here, and we need to get his sided.
Speaker 4: It's a weird experience being on earth, and I just feel like I don't belong heres side. I'm like, this ain't my place, Like this is it?
Speaker 1: It's not, it's not. It's not because of that. It's because you spend so much time feeling. Yeah, but I think that's also because you spend entirely too much time in your feelings.
Speaker 4: I spent a lot of time in my feelings love a lot of times in my head and yeah, I need to stop that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So what can you help me?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm telling you following directions, you need to start to simplify things and justplify your life and simplify your worldview and go all right, well, is this going to be better or worse? And it is? You're married to.
Speaker 4: Life, married to life, okay, like you have to like better worse?
Speaker 1: Like this is the thing about spirituality, right, and you was just really hard on Christianity, and I understand because that's a common.
Speaker 4: Thing, was christian I just feel like Christianity is not it. Only I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you, you said Christianity had a bunch of negative things? What Christianity were You're just said a bunch of bullshit to say about it.
Speaker 4: They're lying about.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you what's wrong with Christianity that they tell you.
Speaker 4: The thing that I think is wrong with that is the only book when it's a multiple but.
Speaker 1: Minus that, what's wrong with that? The instructions they're giving the.
Speaker 4: Pages that God is a jealous God. That's the only thing I have a problem with, because I feel like God is that's Jealousy is a nasty trait. So I feel like they say that because in order for you to be jealous, they say, jealousy is also as cruel as the grave, and jealousy can cause you to do some very discussing things to people that you're supposed to love. So I want that That's the only thing I just really that good at the top of my head.
Speaker 1: That is because of how you feel about the time jealousy.
Speaker 4: Jealousy is not a trait that anybody should have. If you shouldn't have it.
Speaker 1: Why does person? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Who I don't I have it?
Speaker 3: I guarantee you, we could put you in the right position and you will find that you have jealousy inside of you.
Speaker 4: If there's a thin line between jealousy and averma afromation. Jealousy doesn't mean that you're gonna do something do. It doesn't mean I like that though.
Speaker 1: It's not about how you but it's not about it's.
Speaker 4: Not about it's about the choices that you made. Yes, if you're jealous, but you don't act off of it's kind of like anger if you're angry and don't act off Yes, So jealousy is.
Speaker 3: About I say it's okay, it exists acknowledged.
Speaker 4: No, I know it exists. I know it exists inside of you, and and then that's the point on from there and that's it. But when you realize that and you say, like, I'm not going to act on it, then you that's the point where you go inside and try to evaluate why are you feeling that and get rid of it. Right, you want to continue to go on and have jealousy.
Speaker 1: You're going to have jealousy to the day you die. Right, that's a natural human thing, right you people, just comparison is the thief of joy.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting small illustration of kind of like the female experience as I can observe it from time to time. It really is. There's an awful lot of But this is why I wish reality was and not. But this is what reality is.
Speaker 1: Fact, watch up with it this show, look glasses Malone. My new album, Casting These Nuts is available September twenty second, But to any supporter who wants to hear the album right now, I just partner with an amazing new platform, even dot biz. The link is in my bio. You can listen to the album right now and pay what you want. What's more player than that live Q and A's listening parties vinyls hell. You might even gain access to the release party where we perform the album with a live band. Shout out to the Furnace Band. So if you want to hear the album right now, go sign up with even aka even dot bizz right now. Yeah. Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sealers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share this episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King, for the Black Effect podcast network and now heard radio Yeah