Speaker 1: We say, if you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with you love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop.
Speaker 1: A knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tests?
Speaker 3: Yeah you know she.
Speaker 1: Raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second, we're gonna lab cut h and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lift you spirits.
Speaker 2: But do you want to revisit? So your first second? Listen, young folks say it's list Oh folks that we dig it?
Speaker 4: Goodkay?
Speaker 1: No this do what you do?
Speaker 2: I no peas, do what you do?
Speaker 5: Hey, no, plea, do what I do?
Speaker 4: No pa, Hey, this is comedian say my moo, and welcome to this week's episode of Left Alone.
Speaker 5: I am here ooh, we got a new president, y'all, but I have my favorite co host here with me, the lady Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi a tuts. You just made me.
Speaker 6: I have to have a new a new way of thinking of things because you just almost gave me instant diarrhea when you said that. But I have to I have to not let him. I think after all of the years prior to presidency, and then the last four years of presidency and then the four years that he ran for presidency or eight years, I think we've we have finally realized that he just talks crazy mess all the time to distract us from from what he's not doing. And I have to let some stuff go and I have to actually hone in on the things that he's not doing. So that's what in order to keep myself saying, otherwise I'm going to be toothless. I'll be twice the size I am now. So look out Boston, okay, and you know I'll be I'll be bald.
Speaker 5: Well, are you just getting around to the distractions? Because I've been talking about that for at least two years.
Speaker 2: I know. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I want your I want your special to be called because you have been talking about it and it's so apropos for where we are in the United States right now is distractions.
Speaker 5: Well, let's say this, congratulations to Donald J. Trump on acquiring the presidency for the second time term. I'm not gonna say winning, I said acquiring, And yeah, we're gonna get it right into you know, I know, Bubba, we were supposed to start off with this or that. The third I'm gonna tell you where I'm at right now, because I'm watching the news I've been watching, and I just watched a senator I'm not sure his name exactly, I don't think I could pronounce it, saying that they are not going to feel like there's justice in this country until Derek Chauvin is released. Now, if you're unfamiliar on the outside listening in which you should not be, of who Derek Chauvin is. Derek Chauvin is the police officer from Minneapolis, Minnesota, over Minnesota that murdered in our face. We watched that. We watched at least five hundred times on TV because they because constantly showed it over and over and over and over and over, so you have to keep reliving him with his knee on Derek Chauvin's neck for eight minutes and forty six seconds and Derek sho, I mean, and George Floyd said, I can't breathe when I tell you guys that in his best.
Speaker 2: GQ pos the hand in the pocket, it hurts.
Speaker 5: It hurts my feelings to think that they would think that justice would be served by allowing him to get out under President's Trump saying that he gets a part. But we watched a brutal murder happen over and over and over religiously in our face. I don't know whether that's going to set the country up, because the country is already on a spin on a tail spin. But for the gap, for the people who voted for Donald Trump, this is what y'all voted for. Let's be very clear, this is what y'all voted for. Did y'all think that he was going to change what? They say? A lepre can't change his spots, especially when that leopard is orange. Them cheetah spots ay never going nowhere. They are right there. That bothers me so much as a black person in this country, as a person that seeks fairness and justice for across the board, for all people, because I want people to be treated fairly. That is very scary to me. Bobby. And I know that you are a Caucasian woman, Bobby, and you're the one who said that we watched murder. How do you feel about that, Bobby? As a white woman, And.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel disgusted.
Speaker 6: I also feel disgusted on the day one that President Trump, now President Trump, pardoned everybody. He told us while he in the later the later days of since the election, that he would review case by case the January sixth people, and he didn't. He went in because the violent crimes, he would he would leave them, will hold them accountable. In the non violent and you and I have spoken about that in previous in previous episodes where there were some people who stupidly but they did go. They kind of hung out by the Supreme Court, but they kind of went along and to see what was going to happen, and they were held responsible. In fact, there was a lady, Oh god, there was a lady that didn't accept one of his pardens and she said, I was guilty. I'm not accepting it because I am guilty. And I thought, oh my god, if I come across her name, I wrote it down here, but it's in the notes on what's happened with Donald Trump since then are just like they're crazy. But I thought, my god, that is kind of an honorable woman. She had to do sixty days in prison. She was one of the non violent people that kind of just went along, but he released everybody else, the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, all of these kind of like local terrorist people. So I'm disgusted a with that, But I see a lot of people that are thrilled about itplane. So you and I are horrified about but I think that other people might not.
Speaker 2: And all here's the other thing.
Speaker 6: Tell me if you notice this, every time they go to talk about something, any of the news people ask any of the pundits or supporters of Trump, do you think it's fair that he released the fifteen hundred, even the violent people. Well, what happened at the Black Lives Matter thing? Do they hold them account of one is apples and oranges? Well, what about Biden who pardoned his family and pardoned Fauci and one has? He wouldn't have done that if you people weren't acting nuts and saying that you were going to get retribution, he would have. I mean, because these people didn't do anything wrong. They're like, you're talking about two different subjects, but they twist it to try to fit their own and then they don't answer the question.
Speaker 2: They are they are marvelous at not answering questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're very evasive. When it comes to the questions, answering other questions. But as far as the whole partying thing, he even pardon the one guy who tastes the police officer in the back of the neck. So that is my thing. Like you didn't even take the time to, like you said, research it. You just said, everybody's free. It really gives a past to oh, well, we can do we want to do. So now you've given the past a to the police that have full autonomy, but now you've given the past to your supporters to do the exact same thing, which some of them are police anyway. But yeah, it is barbaric, Bobby, which is the time that we are. It is barbaric what we are living in. And and this is only day what two or three three? You know, we have three, three, almost four more years of this that is preponderous. But that is where we are. And again y'all voted for him. Now while we're on the subject control because we weren't gonna get to this yet. But while I'm owning, I'm gonna stay out. I did an impromptu interview Monday or Tuesday with Don Lemon on YouTube, and.
Speaker 2: I know it was great.
Speaker 5: Sorry, anybody it, Yes, go to dynamics pages. On Dynamics pages. He myself and God Free, the comedian, and we were just talking about the election, thank you, And we were talking about the fact that Nelly, Lil Wayne, not Lil Wayne, Nelly, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, and Soldier Boy all performed for the inaugural parties and everybody is feeling a certain way about it now. And I said this on the show. I'm going to sit here on my show as a black person in this country, with the climate that we're in right now, I was disappointed. But as an entertainer, I get it. That doesn't mean that they change partisanship or whatever. But as an entertainer, that's a big plateau to say I performed for a sitting president. That is a big Now, mind you, this one is maybe not the one. But here's the thing. A lot of black people especially that are complaining, or brown people or white people that are complaining that are fans of Snoop Dogg and some of these other rappers that they vote that they performed for Trump. Those on't voted for Trump. So here's the killer one making money off of Trump's name. The other ones put him in office for him to make money off of their name. It is crazy. And the only reason they really after Snoop. I mean, I didn't like it, let me just say that, but I don't control this man, was that Snoop made a video in twenty seventeen denouncing anybody black, call them coons and oh the battle. Oh, he definitely used a nigga word. Bobby won't say that word, but let me say it for you. He definitely said you niggas, don't be on the phone, and then you can turn around a few years later and do it. You know, people do change their mind, people do have a change of heart. Whatever the case was, Snoop has his own and all of those people have their own crosses to bear. They have to answer for this to themselves more than anybody else, because they had to look at themselves in the mirror. That's what y'all gotta forget. Snoop. I don't know what their reasoning was. Maybe it was money. I don't know, Maybe they got the big payday. You know, who knows and who will ever know. But what we do though, is that Uk Jones, what somebody does when you're not in their shoes. We don't know the reason. Do we like the reason? No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm still disappointed, I have to say, and I'm not angry. And he'll have to do it himself. I think that. But he's probably I want to say, get the big head. But he's confident enough he doesn't feel he has to do this. I think if he had come out and given us a little transparency, like it is the money or I'm giving the money to my charity or whatever, it was, just came out with his reason in light of the twenty seventeen and the fact that he's just doing all these horrible things and he's done, he's not been good to people with color, and so I'm a little just because I adore Snoop, so I was. I'm a little disappointed. I was desperately searching for that lady's name, but I can't find it.
Speaker 5: And Snoops the fence said, I got my man on my money, and my money on my man. Maybe you, maybe you was sipping on gin and juice when he did. I don't know. But what I do know is that that is that man's own issue. We just got to get past that. Did I like it as a black person? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: That's not going to make me cancel snoop. I absolutely adore all this deep representation pretty much. I did. I like this, No, but I'm sure he might not like what I stand for. But he ain't trying to cancel me. Shit, hell, he don't even know me. But this is we all got opinions, opinions, opinions. Maybe if you, maybe, if you were asked you was in a situation, maybe you would have did I'm talking to the people out there, not you, Bobby, because I know would would you have performed for Trump, Bobby if he'd ask you to come and speak.
Speaker 2: No, not if you could told me you could melt me down to like one hundred and thirty five pounds, I'd stay a fat bitch. Thanks anyway. But that's who I am. But like that's who.
Speaker 6: That's why I was disappointed with the with the bike, because I think he has a tremendous amount of integrity.
Speaker 2: But with the Pardoners, I don't like that he was put in the position.
Speaker 6: And I don't like that he said he was going to do them thing and I wanted them to kind of stand by it. No, I wouldn't, no matter what kind of amount of money. I've been pouring my whole life so I can keep greating poor.
Speaker 5: And let me just say this, With the way the world has changed and the way they are changing words and the meaning of words, I think integrity, the definition of integrity has changed. Some people have the old school integrity and some people have a very selfish integrity. If you're understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm not. I really am not, because I don't know his rational and he owes me nothing. I don't know him, but I got to tell you because I love him so much as an artist and he just seems like an altogether kind of cool guy. I was a little disappointed because he seems very level headed, and I know that he's going to see that Trump is who he is and it's not a GOP thing everybody. This isn't a that's This is just the specific man that I don't care for. So that woman, I want to give her credit. I'm just rolling back. I am so sorry. The woman who refused her name is Pamela h mp hil hamppil and she said, yep, she refused the pardon from Donald Trump, saying we were wrong. That day she was sentenced to sixty days in prison. She told the BBC that no pardon should have been given. Accepting a pardon would only insult the Capitol Police Office, the rule of law, and of course our nation. I pleaded guilty because I was guilty, and accepting a pardon would serve to contribute to the gas lighting and false narrative of January sixth. So let me tell you this. This is somebody who has integrity. God bless you, Pamela.
Speaker 5: Well, God bless Pamela. But I'm here to tell you that I've read that one of the congressmen I'm planning on taking the Capital rioters on the tour of the Capitol once they're released.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it could go the other way around.
Speaker 6: The writers could show them this is where I should on the desk, This is where I smarned the faces. Whatever your name is, Bob, or whatever his name is, they probably could tell yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine? That's how And you.
Speaker 6: Saw that gorgeous What that gorgeous inauguration was with the inauguration was that gorgeous rotunda is where they stormed.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny? You know, just four years ago.
Speaker 6: I liked the the inauguration was.
Speaker 2: Hard to swallow. President Biden.
Speaker 6: There is a tradition where the in the outgoing president has the incoming for tea and they have a nice talk. And strangely enough, because Trump doesn't usually follow protocol, he did. And Joe, a man that loves tradition in our country, had him in.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. He rode with him because there's supposed to it.
Speaker 6: They're supposed to show a united front, and Joe does love the country. They ride in the same limousine. They enter in together, and Joe sat behind him, and then the other presidents, So President Bush was there, President Clinton was there, President Obama. Michelle did not come, as we know, but the other two wives came. And when I tell you, never in history, even Bill O'Reilly, who's a big Trump lover, said never in history has he seen an incoming president berate and humiliate the outgoing president.
Speaker 5: He goes.
Speaker 6: It was the most awkward and uncomfortable and excruciating thirty minutes, and Joe was sitting there. It started out flame, which I was shocked. First, the Catholic priest came out and he gave the usual we're praying for the country, and good luck to you and bibbity bobbity bou everything that we would expect priest to say. And then the minister came out in honest to God, I was showing trip the bastard, he says, mister President to Trump, it must have seemed like a long four doc four years. You know, Biden's behind him, he said, but look what God has done.
Speaker 2: I wish the asshole tripped.
Speaker 6: And then Biden could have leaned down and helped him up and said, look what God has done. And that was the start. He just didn't stop. And then he turns and shakes Biden's hand. I think I would have spit on it. I would have been like that senator his husband who kind of looked down. I wouldn't have taken his hand.
Speaker 5: Well, let me say this, here's the killing pow, Bobby. The Republicans won. They got the trumpet, people who support Trump and wanted Trump. Y'all got what y'all wanted. Why are y'all even more angry? This is what it's showing to America. You got what you wanted, You got him back in office. You have control of all of the branches of government, including the Supreme court, and you're more angry now than he was before he won. It only makes me think, like, what would y'all have done had he lost?
Speaker 6: I can't even imagine. But I was watching him later when he was doing the hundred signing the hundred whatever is, just before the ball, and one of the newscasters asked him if a letter was left, and he pretended, can you imagine, Oh yeah, is there a letter?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have known.
Speaker 6: And he did get a letter, and it was lovely Joe, and all of it was just a paragraph, and he just said, Dear President Trump, as I leave this sacred office, I wish you and your family all the best for the next four years. The American people and the people around the world look at this house for steadiness and the inevitable storms of history. And my prayer is that in the coming years will be a time of prosperity, peace and grace for our nation. May God bless you and guide you as He is blessed and guided our beloved country since since our founding. And I thought, God, bless you, Joe, you have too much God damn. I hope he's sunning in but his bonds, he's out where you are. He's got some sort of vacation spot in California, hopefully not wear any of the fires, because you guys are still in trouble.
Speaker 2: Gobleish all of you.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think that it will make any difference if anybody comes in now with this integrity or with these principles or these moral values. You just and the Republicans and that that that ruin that side keeps hollering. God, God, God, God ain't got nothing to do with none of this ship. God ain't got none to do with all that. It's too much hate and the vision and decisiveness on how to just put another people down. God, And I'm a god hearing person. God ain't got none to do with that shit. God didn't vote for him, God, God, God doesn't depend that. He didn't vote for nobody.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, my big thing was, I mean, they had to move it inside because it was so cold, And I said, you, you know, they say there's a cold day in how right, it was freezing that day.
Speaker 2: And I think we're kind of in the hell.
Speaker 6: But we can't let him get in our mind because he does get into crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: We had that there was a minister.
Speaker 6: The next day of the open prayer, there's always a mass to bless the blessed the upcoming four years. And there was a minister who spoke to him and spoke to him directly, and he had his head down the whole time. I could see steam coming out of his ears, and Vance was kind of like horrified. He said something to him at the end, but she asked him to be kind to the LGBT community, the children of it, as well as the immigrants. And you know, she said, these are real people, these are you know, they pay taxes, and she kind of went down the whole thing like all the wonderful things about them, and he was I wanted to say, honey, you're falling up deaf ears.
Speaker 5: Not only that, I think has she looked different because I saw her and she looked very She said, this is no big and nobody. She didn't look for me or anything, but she looked very not just playing. She looked a little masculine. It's the word I'm going to say. Well, I'm going to say it, and to speak to this one about the LGBT community or trans especially, And I'm like, okay, are you not knowing who you're talking to because in twenty nineteen, y'all, when I take They Ready with Tiffany Hattish on Netflix, there is a portion in there I said that Donald Trump is trying to completely erase the transgender community. But y'all are not fighting over that and my own community. The trend came after me with everything they had in their hands. But here we are five years later, and while what the Oprah say, my aha moment, aha, because he gets you. He has rolled back so many rights for trans healthcare and trans rights, and he had put he he signed an executive order to say that there will only be two genders in this country, male and female. And y'all having a meltdown. But a lot of gays voted for Trump. A lot of gays voted for Trump because y'all were looking at the money and now thinking about y'all have given him the pan of power knowing that he might take away gay rights. That's whether you are married down or have been married for ten years, because he has all branches of government again, including the Supreme Court. So y'all should have thought this out long term. Because now you put your hand in the lion's mouth and then you slap his nose. What else is he going to do but bite down, and goddamn it, he is biting down, yes, and he is biting y'all on y'all hand, and everybody is up in arms. But I'm like you guys voted to put him in office. Now do I think that he wanted far and square? My own opinion, this is not the views of iHeart, a Black Effect or Bobby No. Because he opened admitted that him and Elon had Elon Musk had a secret, and he sent Elon Musk down to the Swing States for about a month and a half to work on the computers, to work on the machines and install his computers that may have been a little glitchy. Liked them, Tesla's. They might do a little Actually, they might drive backwards instead of going forwards. The machines might have counted the wrong or might have looked at that are as a d I don't who knows. We don't know because I don't live in any of the Swing states. All I know is that it was unprecedented that a candidate running for presidency in this country has ever won all of the Swing states in such massive numbers that he did well.
Speaker 6: We have a very angry community. I don't know exactly who they're mad at. I think they think they're mad at one thing.
Speaker 2: Like he is. Trump is a disruptor, he's an agitator, He's a but he's not. He didn't get things done for them. They thought things were better. He lowered the taxes on the wealthy. We did get a little bit of it. I told you I at the time.
Speaker 6: I took my salary the week before he did it, and I took it after.
Speaker 2: It was eleven dollars and eighty two cents. Is the only difference in my salary. That's what he gave me. Like you know, it wasn't this just so we were clear. It's this woman. She's an episcopal bishop. Her name is Reverend Marian Edgar Bud. And for the record, and I was wrong here, she is married, she is heterosexual. But she is a great champion for the LGBT and as well as immigrants and social causes. So God bless you always say that the people who are who stand up the most are the women.
Speaker 5: Women have always been our biggest allies. That's why I could never understood understand why my trans community, some of the ones that are angry, not all, just some was going after women when women have always been our allies for whatever the reason may be. So yeah, that is. And I'm telling you we really needed now, but they need us back. We all need each other because I'm telling you right now, we only end eighty three and we are up against to fight about just.
Speaker 2: The beginning, everybody, this is just the beginning.
Speaker 5: He just crist to do it. He ain't even opened it yet. And Bob, you know what that eleven dollars and eighty two cents is going to buy you a dozen eights because I'm with the bath dozen tonight right and they were nine dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I can't even you know that it is. It's absolutely crazy. It didn't get me, I said the time. I said, I mean, it's nice to have the eleven dollars and eighty two cents, but I couldn't get a pizza with it, Like, I couldn't get anything with it. I couldn't even get a happy meal. Probably just about that's all. That's all the difference. So if I took that that eleven eighty.
Speaker 2: Two and.
Speaker 6: At the end of the year it gave me six hundred and fourteen dollars. You know, it wasn't a whole hell of anything. And then the next thing, So the other executive order that I'm disturbed about is he is doing the immigration, but he is allowing them the Homeland Security or whoever, the ICE people, not homelanned Security, to go into churches and schools, which has never been allowed. According to his borders, are that are only going after the tough guys. But I don't know anybody that is in an elementary school, and he's big. The one thing he didn't sign in all of those one hundred orders was anything for the middle class. In fact, by doing this, we were talking about this that we started just before, just as we were getting on pushing the migrants out. In twenty twenty two, migrants paid ninety six zero point seven billion in federal and state and local taxes. They paid twenty five billion into our Social Security taxes.
Speaker 2: So that's according to CNN and.
Speaker 6: White House, Dot gov actually and News Nation, that's a lot of money we're going to give up when we're not getting those taxes in. And all he's doing is complaining over Social Security. And the one thing we have to remember, folks, is so they're paying into Social Security. They might get the benefit of the police and the fire and whatnot with their local taxes that they pay, but they're not allowed to get any Social Security unless they're a citizen, and they have to pay in so many quarters and all that jazz. So that's free money that is supplementing our social security system and we're going to give it up. That's another way that the middle class is going to go without. There was nothing. I think we have to really pay attention flame too. He talks all that crazy mess all the time, and things that are bombastic that his base love, that hateful speech and vitriol that his base loves. Because he's not doing something else, we have to start watching and reporting or speaking about what he's actually not doing rather than the crazy speak that he does that he's going to continue to do. That's how he stays in the news. He'll take good or bad press. What is that old expression, you know, any press is good press or something. Yeah, And that's how we wont though, God.
Speaker 5: Bless it, he is a publicity.
Speaker 6: That's right, is yeah. So that's how he stays relevant even and all that crazy. I still truly believe that all that the him holding those documents where Pence and Biden had turned them right in. It kept him relevant and made him look like a victim because of course the FBI had to go and search the house this law. You know, they had no choice, and what could he do. He held a press conference. We've even talked about since the time he got elected. He was holding press conferences and trying to run the country and we still had a we still had a sitting president who was trying to do the same.
Speaker 5: Well, we can't blame we can't blame much of that. We're gonna We're going to blame uh, the country because and the media, I'm sorry, because the media had discarded The media was the ones who really discarded President by while he was still the president, to overlet over Trump, over everything Trump that overshadowed him. And believe me, he will be on the news every day whenever there's a reason. He'll be on the news every day. You brought up a very valid point, Bobby, about him being on there him the people listening to what he has to say and believe in it. And he did an other for the middle class. He signed so many executive orders. My problem with the Latino people, especially with the Cubans that supported Trumps. You voted against your own people because now he is breaking up families, They're about to do all these raids in Chicago, and so many differences that are in our sanctuary cities. That's stopping people at the border. Mind you, y'all didn't think long term that he is even overturning some of you all who have been here and had your children here on us soil. All of that is being overturned because you, like I said on laugh and learned two and a half years ago, have allowed this country to tell any body, to tell everybody that anybody is better than being black. So you, some of you have in the Latino community, Cubans or Mexicans or whatever you whatever your Latino lineage is, think that you're better than some other Mexicans that have come over. These are still your people. You all are all. We are all connected, and they're going to break up families and separate children and do barbaric and horrific things that not only to women and children. They're going to do. And some me, remember y'all signed up for this.
Speaker 6: You know he wants to he wants to over you're you're speaking about the fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution. He wants to overturn it. So this is what I'm talking about, everybody with with the crazy mass. He cannot overturn the Constitution, but flame we will probably spend twenty five million dollars in court because all of these cities, including Boston, we're already bringing him to court because you can't do that. So the money that's being spent there, I'd rather give it to the people have no homes in California. How about the poor bombs that are down in North Carolina still live in intense if they're lucky. Six months ago there was there was the hurricane that went through. Those people aren't sorted I'd rather give their twenty five million to them. But we'll spend all this money fighting him in court getting things sorted out, and so then he can go to the border and not do or he can not give the money to the he cannot bring prices down or he can because we're not going to pay attention to all that stuff. We're going to pay attention to this ridiculous, crazy shit. And I and I'm telling you, he undid all of President Biden's executive orders and what people everybody was so hot for President Biden to do executive orders for everything. They're only as good as the president that sits in the house. The minute he leaves. Includes the President Biden reversing some of Trump's stuff, but he left some stuff. He just undid everything because he's jealous. So here's another thing that's a middle class or lower middle class. So one of the things that that President Biden had worked on was the ten drugs for Medicare patients, elderly people who don't have enough money to take all their medicine and have to ration it. He undid that, so now they're going to be paying full price for it again.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, this again. Y'all signed up for this. Remember a lot of y'all, even some of you elderly, who oh, I just think a man should run the country. Y'all signed up for this. There is no sympathy if you voted for him from me. From me, there is no sympathy if you voted for him, because and as much as that wasn't crazy about the other candidate either, I voted for hub because I thought she was more fair, not more qualified, because he's not qualified.
Speaker 6: But she's a decent She was a decent person, she had a decent character. I mean, he pulls it out the World Health Organization because we're donating. I mean, it's just it's crazy. I think we're going to have to reverse it. But you were saying that he rolled up a lot for the LGBT. No, he didn't roll it up. He eliminated it. It's not saying go on to the website. What website.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the exact same thing he did when he won in twenty sixteen. On the very first day of his presidency, he took down the LGBT website from all the paperwork and documentation from the White House website. Listen, they thought he was going to change. This is what you guys wanted. But this is the difference. Was what the one thing that Kama did say that he will be without what was the word that she used, unhinged power. He will have unchallenged and unhinged poer. Nobody would challenge him. Everybody falls in line. He's like the rats on the Titanic. Y'all all go the same way, and you all seeming to go the same way. The Sad Party is that the middle class would definitely suffer. He is talking about cutting so the projecting five because SSI it will cut housing for UH, which is our money.
Speaker 6: By the way, they don't give us somebody it's our money. They take it out of every time you work a gig and you pay your taxes, you have to pay it to SSI. You're only they're investing the money and just giving.
Speaker 2: It back to you. You know they're not. This is and they dip into it at times. They shouldn't.
Speaker 6: They have no right to dip It's our money. We didn't tell them they could dip into it, so they cutting it. I mean, do I think? So here's the problem. Back when the baby boomers were around, there were a bazillion people and they were all paying in. But now people are having one one point two I don't know what that means, but one point two children. So if you and I were from families that had three and four kids, because that's back in the sixties and seventies, that's what people did. And now we're with people that only have one child, you debunch that had more. But if people are only having one, look at me, how are they paying and going to feed us with the three or four one person they're not, So what do I think there have to be changes? Yes, you and I have talked about this before. Maybe the retirement age unfortunately has to go up to seventy you know, so we can make because the thought was when Social Security came in, you were only going to live for five years. After Now people are living into their nineties. So they're retiring at sixty five, seventy five, eighty five, they'll live in thirty years on it. It was never meant for that, So they're kind of, you know, draining it out.
Speaker 2: But he is.
Speaker 6: He has deployed the military to the border he has, which I don't know is necessarily a bad thing. If he's giving them. They need new rules the border people, they need new resources, They need those judges down there. The same as is the package that they put together and Trump refused. They need everything in there in order to make it work. The birthright citizenship that I mean, I just I don't believe I think that this the Supreme Court in the end, if he brings it there, I think they are going to honor it because it is the Constitution and that's what they're up to hold. I thought that they would do everything that Trump wanted the last three things he asked them to look at, including TikTok.
Speaker 2: They did not vote his way.
Speaker 6: So I think when they were a perimeterive set and the Constitution says X, where somebody said X. And let's remember with the TikTok people, he's the one who originally wanted it. He's the one who wanted a band. We weren't getting a good enough deal. Now we're saying that maybe we could out.
Speaker 2: We could.
Speaker 6: He doesn't mind if Musk buys it. We can own it with the Chinese. I don't know why the Chinese would want to sell a project, I mean a product.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you own something you.
Speaker 6: Know, like you had you I don't know, you made cars, and now you're being forced to own it with somebody. I don't know what the benefit for them is other than I think we're one of their heaviest markets.
Speaker 5: And the killing part of it out that whole TikTok debacle that happened the day before he was sworn ian was this is allegedly they made it look like he was the saving grace, so it went away for a few hours to make him look like the big wig that brought it back. I say TikTok, I say save the price of eggs, and save the price again that Remember who was.
Speaker 6: Sitting in the front row of the inauguration, all of his tech big wigs, including you know, the TikTok owner Bezos Mosque. Who's see a Zuckerberg Like These aren't people that usually get invited.
Speaker 2: You know, there's nothing wrong with it, but please.
Speaker 5: Bobby, you said the name Elon Musk. Good God. So yesterday he was doing a speech, say that, and he did the whole hit the chest and then he did the whole third Reich hitler arm slam and he said it wasn't and it is. It is. Uh, They're they're hiding it in plain sight, right in your face. They're playing in your face, right in your face.
Speaker 6: I didn't know if he thought he was being like hip hop and was giving us a little dab he was going and he was being a little old and was, you know, dabbing us. I don't know what the heck he was doing.
Speaker 5: There's something about he's definitely he's definitely not a hip hop dabber. He did that because he was on some bullshit and it just it's it. It is such a slap in the face to the United States of America. Those are for the ones that voted for Trump and did vote with Trump because a lot of Jews, a lot of Jewish people voted for Trump.
Speaker 6: Oh please, But you think this is just me guessing, And I'm going to ask you, I think there's already. I think there's going to be a problem because Mosque was already. It was in the Department of Treasury, I believe, and there was a gentleman called Percent and I think that is I think that is the Department of Treasury now. And Mosque did not want that person. He wanted somebody else. He said he was kind of business as usual and we needed an agitator and someone to do something different. And he thought that Trump was making a mistake. And Trump went with Percent. And I thought, oh, I'm a little Are they gonna because they're two big heads, right, they both want to be kind of in charge.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how long this romance is going to go on.
Speaker 5: Well it is. It's going to be interesting to see because they're both fighting for the spotlight.
Speaker 6: Right, you're saying it that you're exactly that's what I'm saying, you're You're exactly right.
Speaker 5: They're both fighting for the spotlight. Even though Trump has the presidency, I think as soon and but must has the money. But the money does not match his power because Trump's got Trump got everybody standing in line. Everybody is falling in line when he walks in the room, which is what he wanted anyway. He wants you to stand up with a plot and scream and jump up and down. Absolutely not. But some of them are, Bobby, we are. We are in for a very very very interesting next four years. And I say interesting very lightly.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that.
Speaker 6: I mean, so something else I kind of found interesting speaking of Musk is he's doing that doze right. Well, there's already there's already all sorts of I think three different lawsuits about it. One is for transparency. But his piner and crime is he's already pulled out. He thinks he's now Ramaswami. He thinks he wants to be the governor of Ohio. Who's going to run for that? So he's backing out. So the writing has to be on the wall there because nobody likes the spotlight more than him.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the people are of Ohio gonna remember that Trump's statement about what happened in Springfield. And I don't think they're gonna roll with Ramaswamie. I could be wrong. The stranger things have happened, but we that will be interesting to see because I definitely don't think that he is equipped or ready to handle a position of leadership for the government, for the country or for a state.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 6: Other than he's he's he's a pretty man and he's got really beautiful hair.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that.
Speaker 5: He got big, he got big teeth like a rabbit. I like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just yeah, uh yeah, he's But but yeah, I think that the three of them, I don't I kept saying, I don't know how it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Each one wants the spotlight more than the other one.
Speaker 6: So and I, you know, one of it is for transparency for joj And it's true, like what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it going to do?
Speaker 6: They don't even have a charter. There is there a membership? Are there people? I can tell you that one of the things that so here's another middle class job. One of the things that President Trump has said is that everybody has to come back in the office. So all of these middle class people who are home now since COVID, with families who have kind.
Speaker 2: Of built their bare life. He got rid of DEI.
Speaker 6: So when does DEI come in more so for the middle jobs, not usually for the high jobs or the low jobs. He got rid of DEI, which.
Speaker 5: The ladies, the e I for you guys who don't know if there is diversity, equity and inclusion, and you.
Speaker 6: Know what's included in that that people kind of forget is women, pregnant women, people who have disabilities. You know, you have a fake leg, and it takes you longer to get into work, you know, to get into the parking lot because whatever no more, there's no protection under.
Speaker 5: That, no handicap, no special.
Speaker 2: Needs, nothing, no womenancy.
Speaker 5: LGBT, none, none of the things that you could all not necessarily lean on but that helped you sometimes to get a job. All of that is going away. And it's a.
Speaker 2: Person who's your job.
Speaker 5: You know, keep your job, keep your job exactly.
Speaker 6: You're pregnant in the breastfeeding mother. No I wasn't, but I can respect people who are. It would give you that fifteen minutes two times a day. To you know, get your milk radio, whatever the hell you do.
Speaker 5: About it. Because I was a breastfeeding mother. Where God bless.
Speaker 2: You pure silicon everybody.
Speaker 5: Pure that good doctor the broth silicone to it ain't the regular and it's a good botch.
Speaker 6: But a lot of those protections are going away. So they've been that's been eliminated. The LGBT has been eliminated.
Speaker 5: You know what's going to hurt though, Bobby that in the four years where he dissolved so much, it will take us twenty five years to acquire the amenities or the luxuries that we were afforded before back. It'll take us that long to get them back.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if it'll take that long.
Speaker 6: I think that if we got a Democrat that comes back in, he will put everything in in four years. But this is what you've lost, any progress. So you know what you had for four years, you're hoping to get more in four years. Right, you're not going to get more. You're only going to get back to where you are. And now you've got to fight for moving forward and everything. That's just the way things go. It's so it's disappointing. I'm I'm disappointed. I'm trying to be positive like that minister was trying to be positive, and you know, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So we started talking about the inauguration.
Speaker 6: So I watched Joe when he started to say the horror that happened over the last four years, Joe kind of his hand went a fist, and then in the end, Joe is just kind of looking down for a while.
Speaker 3: Well, but in the background, the fun was happening. So he said he's going to make the golf of Mexico the golf of America. Well, Hillary Clinton burst out laughing, I mean laughing so loud that Bill Clinton had to tell his wife to behave He said, hush. George Bush, who was sitting beside Hillary, was rolling his eyes. He's like in a million different memes, like this guy's an ale. Every time he'd say something, he was like, oh my god. His daughter, the one that's on the Today Show, was like, he's like our family meme right now, my father.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: President Obama said, George Billy behaved. I thought he was going to have to speak up.
Speaker 5: You you spoke about the pre the fiscal pre speech and positive words to Trump about Nachan. Yeah, So since we're on that, let's talk about that. My boy, my friend, friend of the show, and my personal friend, Dave Chappelle hosted Saturday Night Live this past Saturday, which his opening monologue was fantastic. He also sent out a very nice message of hope and change to sitting President Trump to say, hey, see everybody, I hope that you what was his words, exactly, Bobby, Well, that was it.
Speaker 6: That's he's the president for all and to see everybody and to do you need to do better than you did the last time.
Speaker 5: Do better. That's exact.
Speaker 2: He turned it to us. He says, we have to do better, and we do. We have to vote correctly, we have to not speak like we're talking.
Speaker 6: We have to When he's speaking to that, he's talking about Congress actually doing the works that they're paid for and they're doing better. He also so I loved that he spoke about the fires. He tried to make them funny and such a painful conversation. I loved that he spoke about President Carter and he said I don't know, and he was saying about when he left his show on The Chappelle Show, he went to the middle East for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know. He just traveled.
Speaker 6: And at the same time, I think he said he was in Israel and President Carter came to Israel, he said, and President Carter wanted to go to Palestine because the people were suffering. He was such a lover of humans, right, The people were suffering, and he wanted them to know he was supporting them. And he also wanted to see if he could get down me or he could actually see what was happening, like to report back and get them out, he said. And Israel said that they could not, they could not protect him, or if he decided to go there, it's too dangerous.
Speaker 2: They were out basically, and he said, and.
Speaker 5: Went on his own. Yeah, that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 6: In you he went anyway, he said, And when I was there and saw how the people were chanting and they were so happy, he said, I don't know if he was a good president, but I can tell you he was a great man.
Speaker 5: The respect that came from they were he was giving that monologue to President Carter and just doing the jokes, and he was compassionate, he was funny, he was of the times, and he spoke about everything, and he looked great in his time for a blue suit. Let me just say that and said, you said something a minute ago about the twenty five million dollars that we should be donated to North Carolina. I'd like to see some money like that go towards the people of Altadena here who lost their homes in the fire. Why after Dina is more important to me than Pacific Palisades, and not that neither one is more important than the other one.
Speaker 2: I think they would say the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the difference is in our Ta Dina as a black person, because we were realizing so heavy here in California, we couldn't buy home. Black people couldn't buy homes in certain neighborhoods. After Dina was one of the first affluent communities that let black middle class and black upper class buy homes in there all, a lot of those people lost their homes burned down to the ground. And now we have another fire right now while we're speaking, happening in California right now, they've already lost almost ten thousand acres again, but remember that it was forty thousand acres they said that they needed for the smart city two point zero allegedly. So, yeah, we've lost a lot of acres closer to their target than what.
Speaker 6: We want to be really scary, and in that area they were talking about some of the firemen. There are twelve firemen that lost their homes as they were battling for other people's houses.
Speaker 2: They've lost their.
Speaker 6: Homes themselves, and I guess they're having a tough time because they're used to the crisis being somewhere else and at least they can they could go home, but they're so I don't.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see it, That's what I'm saying. Put it in, put it in places.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's going to be a lot more than twenty five million over four years, all of the legal cases. But it's such a waste of money. I'd rather I'd rather see that money go towards good then go. It's like fruitless, these these cases I did, they're just stupid.
Speaker 2: To me, they're just completely fruitless.
Speaker 5: Hear me, hear me, Well, any money that's left around that y'all don't know where it's going to. It will end up. It was a joke. I'm not going to say it out loud. We'll keep that one to myself.
Speaker 6: Whatever legal fees, it'll probably be all of a sudden, you'll see, it'll be somehow, it'll be paying still the legal fees that need to be paid.
Speaker 5: I think all that's over. I think all of that is over for him. I think when I said I'm talking about for Trump, I think any legalities and all that. He's going to diminish all of that while he's in office, because you guys have afforded him a power that is unchallenged and going to be definitely out of control. And nobody will speak up unless they are ready to lose their position, because that would be your first His favorite words from his old show, from The Apprentice was he a fire. Trust me. He's ready to use those words again because he thought he was being a slicking fire. And the ex mayor of Atlanta Keisha Lan's bottoms even though she resigned a week ago, so you didn't fire her. She quit before you get there.
Speaker 2: Because she knew he did the other he did. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Jose the world guy, he said the same thing. He doesn't need his help anymore. He does fitness and health for he did it under President Biden, and he says, I already handed my resignation, and I was I had a two year term and I handed my resignation and he didn't fire me. And you know how this is the classless part. He didn't fire them to their face. Guess where he fired them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a real issue. Let me let me ask you a question by it because with the with the leaving of president of President Biden, President Biden did something that didn't did not say well with me just the other day, and he pardoned doctor Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 2: And my question is and his family.
Speaker 5: Well, my question is pardoned him from what from anything?
Speaker 2: Because Trump said he was coming after Well, let me just.
Speaker 5: Say this, if if Fauci, if doctor Anthony Fauci was really helping people with the with the vaccines or whatever he was doing, why did he need.
Speaker 6: A part Because the same reason he wanted but she refused it. He wanted to pardon Cheney because if you remember back at the very end of his presidency, Fauci was sitting there and Donald Trump was talking crazy whatever about the bleach and a bunch of others like the stupid not telling us to drink bleach, but could we like just saying crazy things and Fauci sat there with like the same look that George Bush had the other day at the inauguration, and he didn't like that. He thought it made him look stupid. He wanted Fauci to back him and say yes, drink bleach, and he didn't, and.
Speaker 2: So Cheney went against him.
Speaker 6: He pardoned his siblings and their spouses for whatever work that they had done along with Hunter that they've already been proven a thousand times over. There was nothing wrong with his people. Donald Trump's people investigated and found nothing, but he still set he's coming after them. So it was a preemptive I don't like it myself, but it was a preemptive.
Speaker 2: Pardon.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna say this. I'm going to say I'm out. Yeah, not no, not since the eighties, but I'm down to see how this is unfolds, because this is going to be quite interesting. And and with that, Bobby, because we've been on for fifty women's thank you. Thank you to all our wonderful listeners out there and Laugh and learn Land. We appreciate you. I don't think y'all sending Bobby topics and questions and subjects at the Laugh of Learned podcast Pace So are they sending you stuff, Bobby, They're not.
Speaker 2: They've been quiet for I get sums up. People are liking stuff, they're missing seeing us. We have to speak tering about that they're missing seeing us. But but they everybody's been really positive. So but we would love to have things that you'd like to talk about because Flame and I can learn too.
Speaker 5: That's what the that's what the show is about. Laugh and learned. We're gonna laugh with You're gonna laugh for us, and we're gonna learn from each other. But here at Laugh and Learn, we promise you that we will be here to inform you or whatever is going on. Congratulations to the new administration that came in. I say that with a with a hard frog in my throat. But I still am an American. I still live in this country, and I'm still gonna have to take whatever they throw it at me and just have to deal with it. And that's what we're going to have to remember. All you're getting mad and huffing and puffing and wooa woo, what you're gonna do lay down and that or you're gonna stand up and fight. You have to stand up and fight for yourself for what you believe in, because I'm talking right now. It's just too easy to lay down and that that is just simple. We're never been as simple people. We're Americans. We pride ourselves on being the smartest people in the count in the world, where then we better act smart with each other because we're looking a little dumb on the other side, if you ask me. But outside of that, we will be here each and every week. You can follow what mean, Bobby, what you're finna say? Sinking again?
Speaker 2: My fat ass has my chair sinking again? I'm gonna be down like this.
Speaker 5: Listen here a laugh. Alert the model it will not change and has never changed. Or well, First of all, you can follow me at Monroe Flame on Instagram and flame my role on all the social media platforms. What can we follow you at? Bobby?
Speaker 6: I am at I am either Bobby Clifford or Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 2: TikTok's around for ninety more days. Let's see what happens. I'm Bobby Clifford on that definitely listen.
Speaker 6: And the other person he pardoned was Mark Milly, the General and the January sixth Committee because he doesn't want any of them punished just for doing their job. So I just wanted to keep that in mind. I didn't like that he had to do it, but I guess if you want to protect the people that were good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are pushing a boulder up a very unheasty peel, and we can just go ahead every time to come down on us, we got somebody comes from behind and push it up. Democrats, if you heard what Bobby said, y'all need to start working on what your strategy is. And y'all plan is now. Don't wait till till the eleventh hour, do it now here a laugh alert. The model has been the same and remain the same. Here laughing.
Speaker 1: Learn.
Speaker 5: We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind.
Speaker 2: Because why Bobby, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is. And ladies, gentlemen, please don't waste your mind and don't lose yourself in this election. I mean, in these next four years you may lose other things, but don't lose your mind, because your mind will save you when we get to the other side. This is flame and road. That is Bobby Cliffer we have enjoyed, you have a fantastic week and we will see you next week.
Speaker 2: Peace fine.
Speaker 5: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippity Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flame and Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn