Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This He's Talking Cowboys screening live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Streets tiedown and now your hosts, Isaiah Stanback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: What's going on Talking Cowboys Nation?
Speaker 4: Welcome into a brand new edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWEC Studios. It is the off season. We have finished up the NFC and AFC championship games.
Speaker 2: Now it's the two.
Speaker 4: Week wait until the Super Bowl. And this is a two week period there a lot goes on. There is a lot happening in the NFL. You've got draft preparation, coaching carousels. You've got continued looks at rosters and self reflection and.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of craziness.
Speaker 4: But we're here to break it down for you here over the next forty five minutes, We've got Isaiah Standback, John Machoda.
Speaker 2: I'm Kyle Yeomans. Nick Harris is out at the Senior Bowl.
Speaker 4: In Mobile, Alabama, Mobile and we'll check in with him in a couple of minutes in Mobail in Mobile. Yeah, what do you think about the Senior Bowl? You like watching these practices every once in a while.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I kind of figure you're not a draft guy. I'm not a draft guy neither. Jo.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean some years I am. It depends on the class. It's turns down where the Cowboys are.
Speaker 2: Picking outside the top twenty.
Speaker 5: Factor in uh, but yeah, this year, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think part of it with me too, is probably just because they didn't get a ton of their draft class this year in terms of contribution, So when they have so many other years in the past that immediately have had guys have helped. And I think that's subconsciously has factored in with me too. And I don't think that I would be alone in this. I think there's probably some other people that follow the Cowboys or Cowboys fans, they probably feel the same way.
Speaker 5: Just after you know your first picks.
Speaker 6: Mazzie Smith and then Luke Schoonmaker and then to Marvin Overshow and get Hurt, I mean that's those are your premium picks that you would expect could help you right away, and to not get much from them. It just it's kind of hard to sit there and sell like no, no, no. But this year, like they're going to get this guy here and this guy here and this guy here, and they're all going to help immediately. And they might you don't know. I mean that's the thing about the draft from year to year, it's different. But also I think they're gonna take an offensive lineman in the first round, and that's not as.
Speaker 5: Sexy as maybe some other positions.
Speaker 2: When they know it's sexy. About to say, Isaiah, that might be the one way, one way to get him excited about it. That's right, that's right. I need o line. Is that brick? It is brick? Yeah. On the NFL network, our fans can't see that though. Sorry sorry coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, old Liman is definitely sexy.
Speaker 5: You might be interested.
Speaker 2: I know what is sexy. You know what's sexy scoring points.
Speaker 7: Look at all the teams that were playing this past weekend. All four teams had the ability to line up and just run the ball right at your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sexy. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, if we're gonna go ahead and put the title sexy on me? That is it sexy? The definition of sexy and football is being able to run the ball and impose your will anytime you want it to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean to a certain extent. I mean if you win the game that way, yeah, then it is.
Speaker 7: But if you lose, I mean you would like you would like to have the ability to do other things. Yeah, right, But I mean, like the game of football, you should always be able to just line up and run it.
Speaker 5: And this team, this Cowboys team, was not able to do that.
Speaker 2: They did not possess that this new year.
Speaker 6: But it makes you wonder, okay, to just adding one premium offensive lineman draft pick and to change that.
Speaker 2: It might it might. Yeah.
Speaker 7: You added Tyler Smith and he did pretty dog on will. Yeah, and he's played two positions for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think.
Speaker 4: You could help and move it in the right direction. Is it going to be the be all indo all solve all problem?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 4: But does that also will limit you from doing anything else?
Speaker 2: I mean of vamping your run game? Probably? Three years ago to Kansas City chief was three years ago. Two years ago.
Speaker 7: Two years ago, Kansas City Chiefs swapped out four new office linemen.
Speaker 2: They got four new offices.
Speaker 4: Going into last year, so two full season, two seasons ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got four out of five office linemen. They're brand new, right, whether you're in acquisitions through free agency or through the draft, right, and look where they are now.
Speaker 5: I hate using them as an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not use them then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're a bad example because I like, hold on, maybe we might disagree on this. So, like I'm of the belief that I'm not saying Patrick Mahomes turns Carolina into an instant super Bowl contender, but what he like elevates even a Carolina Panthers to he would make like players on their team that right now, probably people in Carolina are like, man, you get rid of this guy, You get rid of this guy. Like he elevates everybody's play so much higher than what I think it would be with a lot of other players. That it's so difficult for me to judge Kansas City because of Patrick Mahomes because he has he just has the it factor. He's just so special. We're watching greatness in its prime. I totally so, I just that's the only team out like he.
Speaker 4: Was, him and Kelsey both, I mean, and that defense, those two guys are going to get a lot of the credit, Mahomes and Kelsey, and they definitely should.
Speaker 2: They're both incredible and they both have that hit factor. But that defense is legit as well.
Speaker 5: That is nasty, great defensive coordinator to you.
Speaker 4: But you look at the other three teams that were in the conference finals, talk about them. Baltimore number one rushing yards per game this year, San Francisco number three rushing yards per game this year, and Detroit number.
Speaker 2: Five rushing yards this year. So three of the top four teams in terms of the.
Speaker 4: Conference final finish. We're also three of the top five teams in terms of running the full.
Speaker 7: All those teams have good receivers and good quarterbacks, right yeah, not great quarterba.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah. But they said they can still throw the ball. It isn't the gate. Their ability to be able to throw it.
Speaker 5: And a good run game helps your past game.
Speaker 2: Too, I swear that's kind of the thing around here when you could run the ball.
Speaker 4: Just for reference, Dallas finished fourteenth in that category rushing yards per game. It's interesting, and that might have been ballooned by some games that were out of hand.
Speaker 7: Then you blew out it probably we have the ability to go back and see when Dallas was ranked in the top five in rushing.
Speaker 5: Oh, they probably were within the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would say probably twenty one or twenty two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty they weren't very good.
Speaker 6: But I bet you one of these last two years, I thought they ran the ball pretty well. Maybe they didn't run it enough, but I thought they ran it well when they needed to.
Speaker 5: The last couple of years.
Speaker 4: They were ninth in twenty twenty two, eighteenth in yards per play.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty one. As my WiFi is very slow, by the way.
Speaker 4: They were twentieth in yards per play yards per rush this year, So they were fourteenth overall, but they were twentieth bottom.
Speaker 5: And what was that like four something four point It was four point years.
Speaker 2: Zero one ish, Yeah, it was something like that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: But I'm just interested because this offseason there could be a lot of change just to the Cowboys run game, you know, whether you talk about add an offensive lineman in the draft, you know, running back position. I think there's gonna be some new pieces there. So, and let's be honest, Mike McCarthy does want to run the ball. He's said this multiple times. I would think that there's gonna be a lot of focus on how do they fix that, how do they get better in that area?
Speaker 2: Do you think that he gave up on that this year.
Speaker 6: To a certain extent, But I also think that to a certain extent, you have to if you if you can't just keep banging your head against the wall and be like, yeah, you know, we could have won twelve games and set ourselves stuff for the two seed, but I want to establish a running game, which never happened, and we got a wild card, and you know, we ended up as the five seed and whatever lost in the first round, which I guess is the same thing that still happened. But they I think adjusting their offense allowed to put them in a position to be the two seed, and with how they've played at home, that's all you can ask for.
Speaker 4: By the way, last time Dallas was in the top five in terms of rushing yards per game twenty nineteen, So before like.
Speaker 2: McCarthy got here, you're like, nineteen ninety three, yeah, nineteen seventy six, No, it was they were fifth and thirty four yards per game.
Speaker 4: They were fifth in both rushing yards per game and yards per play yards per rush four.
Speaker 2: Point eight Wow in twenty nineteen. Pretty good. It's pretty solid.
Speaker 4: And they were also the top offense in the country that year because they were number two in passing and they were number one in total yards.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 6: It is funny though, because to me, this on paper was the best Cowboys team, especially with factoring in being battle tested, having gone through making playoffs things like that, like they were ready to roll veteran coaching staff and all that. But it is interesting because when I go back to what would be the best team since then that the Cowboys have had, I go to sixteen and fourteen, and when I think of sixteen and fourteen, it's all about like, how good they were running the football?
Speaker 2: What was the office of line in twenty nineteen?
Speaker 4: You still had Frederick, you had you had just gotten rid of Leary, so it was Smith, Martin, Frederick, Connor Williams.
Speaker 6: That sounds about right, Yeah, And that loss in Frederick is huge.
Speaker 2: Man, who is who is your right tackle at that point? No, it was it was totally lyo. Yeah. So there's your starting file offense lie pretty good offensive one. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just think the correlation is just crazy. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 6: But I mean, I'm saying, if you it is a freak thing that happened with Travis Frederick. If you put Travis Frederick with this offensive line, just how would elevate everything else?
Speaker 7: So it answers your question, there's one superstar office alignment change change up how this offense is really right?
Speaker 2: You know that Travis Frederick is a superstar. Whenever you draft a guy at twenty.
Speaker 4: Four over saying, if you're able to go select, there's a solid I don't know much about the draft, but.
Speaker 2: It's actually really really deep the terms office line to my understanding.
Speaker 7: Okay, So whether you go in free agency and I don't know how many guys are available and grab a veteran office a lineman, or you grab one of these young rookies who are capable if you add an additional piece there, Yes, I believe that, and I honestly I'm in the mindset that you need to have two because I think that you need to bring somebody in to be the successor to to Tyrone. Okay, and I also think that you if you can find an absolute dog, you double there. See if you can find an absolute dog at center, Okay, be honist if you know what you you know what you're gonna get out of him, right there's I don't I'm not one to put limits on anybody, but I think that you have a great understanding asset of what you can expect.
Speaker 2: Out of Tyler Beyadis.
Speaker 7: He is a free agent though, understand that, That's what I'm saying, So you have a choice to retain him or not. But if you can find somebody that's an upgrade to that position, I would love to see you find a successor to Tyrann and find a replacement for Tyler.
Speaker 2: Thank you for what you've done. You've done a good job.
Speaker 7: But I would like to see somebody who's bigger, more physical, more dominant at the center of your offensive line, somebody who touches the ball every time I want to complete just pitbull.
Speaker 6: What about when you talk about that, what about the idea that you know you bring in this young center who I guess, I guess you could say take him in the first round, second or whatever you bring him in. What about the knowledge you know? I kind of feel like that position there's so much going on, you have to know so much about the game. Bringing in a young guy from college the growing pains that you have to go.
Speaker 7: I would much rather bring in a first round left tackle than bring in a veteran center if I had the choice, I got you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well your left tackle of the future too, because you could either move Tyler Smith out to left tackle or you could keep him at guard.
Speaker 2: Where he's been very successful.
Speaker 4: And you throw a guy out of the left tackle that you trust, and then you've got those two guys for a significant amount of time, and.
Speaker 6: Then you hope that they can stay healthy and you could get at least four of them. Yeah, I feel like asking for five is too much, but at least four guys that are going to be constantly there week after week and kind of build around that. But I do like that idea though, when you say about the veteran center position, because like I said, like, yeah, it's great to have.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: Think of who was the one that, like everybody loved was a Tyler Linderbaum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is he a center?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a guy like that that instantly comes everyone that, Yeah, you like love him in that and he going in the first He went in.
Speaker 2: The first, in the first round. Yes, he was playing this past weekend with more Ravens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but you said, though, like number one rushing team in the country first round.
Speaker 2: Didn't they pick up another office lineman that same year? Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Ravens are an incredible drafting class. I can give you an actual answer there.
Speaker 2: But I think they picked up some I remember them drafting like a giant office lineman. I mean I think it was. I don't know if it was last year. I feel like that's what the Ravens do. Yeah, that's just what they do. Uh.
Speaker 4: With that being said, though you're talking about not watching these practices, you may want to watch these practices. There's about four or five individuals, Isaiah, that are offensive linemen that are legitimate players that the Cowboys could draft at twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legitimate offensive lineman. Tyler gotten out of Oklahoma. You've got the Arizona offensive tackle. You've got Uh.
Speaker 4: There's another Oregon center that's really good, Jackson Powers. Johnson Dude, he's a dude.
Speaker 2: I promise. I know he's he played for the wrong team, but he's a good player.
Speaker 5: He's isaiahs board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done.
Speaker 6: I do I do enjoy reading about the draft, like at the Athletic Daan Brugler. I believe he's the best in the business, and I love reading he's obviously out at Senior Pool. I love reading his stuff and h and the takeaways people have for being out there. I just I'm not one of these guys like sit in the stands with a Stopwatch and that.
Speaker 2: I love that stuff. If I could be in Mobile right now.
Speaker 4: I would totally be in Mobile right now. I usually go, but we've got triplets on the way, so I will say, like, I'm gonna stay put this offseason.
Speaker 2: Next year, I will be back in Mobile.
Speaker 5: That's probably smart.
Speaker 6: This past year, though, I did enjoy going on Saturday at the Combine to watch the wide receivers run the forties.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed that because you know who all these top receivers are.
Speaker 5: You saw most of them in college. And I'll probably do that again at the.
Speaker 4: It was the first year they led us actually in the building to watch it too, which was really cool.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I'll see there's I heard there's a good wide receiver from Washington there.
Speaker 4: I'll tell my know, a couple of guys. Yeah, a couple guys there. It's a pretty decent quarterback coming out of the last two.
Speaker 2: Good memory.
Speaker 4: By the way, Daniel Filelly from Minnesota six foot eight, three eighty five pounds is who they drafted that same year they took Tyler Linderbaum in the first They took him a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was the third, third or second tallest player and the largest.
Speaker 2: Player in terms of weight shit in the draft. So he was very, very very high in that regard.
Speaker 4: Let's get a little bit of news and notes, John, There's a couple little nuggets from.
Speaker 2: This past week that Cowboys fans would find interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest one by far, and it's actually two, is just who are the new offensive and defensive coordinators for the Philadelphia Eagles. I mean, for offensive coordinator would be Kellen Moore to come over from the Chargers. And I did find it entertaining, and as I reached out to a few other colleagues that work in the NFL. How Cowboys fans on Twitter reacted to the Kellen Moore news like happy that that happens. I'm just like, huh, careful what you wish for with that one there? What did you guys think about that? I was kind of surprised.
Speaker 4: I was shocked too one because of the style of play that they seemingly want to play with running the football and using Jalen Hurts as a runner.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't feel like they lined up well with Kellen. But I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised in the fact that everybody's happy that he's going to Philadelphia, in the fact that he's a good offensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: He had an okay year in LA.
Speaker 4: I mean, we just talked about how he had the top offense in Dallas multiple years, even though they couldn't run the football from twenty twenty forward. But this is a team that has a ton of prospects. They have a ton of weapons, and he's going to find a way to utilize those weapons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't like him being a Philly I don't like I don't know why people would be happy. I don't know what people are leaning on as if it's a good thing that you're going to see him twice a year.
Speaker 2: Kellen Moore is a dude. He's a dude.
Speaker 7: Is are things that he needs to continue to develop and change about his offensive play, you know, calling style.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, He's still not perfect.
Speaker 4: He's not perfect. He's still a young Officer of Coordinator. I mean, Andy Reid's been around league one hundred seventy two years, so I mean he's a Jedi.
Speaker 2: I think it was seventy three. Yeah, sorry, mister year. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Kellen Moore is still young. I mean, what is he He's in his thirties, right, yeah, yeah, like mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I think so. Yeah, So, like he's.
Speaker 4: Still learning a lot about the game and a lot of a lot about himself and tendencies and all that jazz.
Speaker 2: But you give somebody weapons. We've seen what Kellen Moore is. Twenty nine. Yeah, I'm just kidding. Yeah, he's thirty five. Yeah, thirty five is crazy, you know. I mean he's on his third third job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as a third OC job, third OC job with three solid teams and three solid quarterbacks. Themount of experience that he's herbert to hurt, the amount of experience that he's gathered and where he's going to be eventually is going to be.
Speaker 2: A problem in this league.
Speaker 7: So Cowboys Nation, I'm not sure why you would be happy that you have to face this man with those weapons twice a year, because he's never failed anybody in regards of getting his playmakers at ball like he does.
Speaker 2: That in the running game.
Speaker 7: That just a lot of that comes in a form of yes, your approach, But if he has a solid office on line coach, that fixes that problem right there. So that's kind of a scary thing with him with those with those weapons.
Speaker 6: He just part of a Cowboys offense that the team ultimately came up short of where a lot of people thought they should go. And so what happens is then you become kind of a scapegoat. And that's what happened with him. Was he the best offensive coordinat in nater in league, No, but he gets far too much blame than he probably deserved for them coming up short. And then you see, like what happens this year and it's not really that much different in terms of the results of the season. I'm not saying the offense was the same, but the results of the season aren't that much different. And it kind of makes you go like, Okay, well, sometimes at the end of the day, kind of comes down to the players too. You know, you can put them in positions they also have to execute.
Speaker 2: The lead a horse to a while, but I can't make a drink, right.
Speaker 7: So yeah, he's a dude, and I'm not sure why he gets that flag.
Speaker 2: Outside of Dallas, well, there.
Speaker 4: Was frustration at the end of his tenure here, and there was a lack of growth. I think when he was hired as the offensive coordator in twenty nineteen, you expected to see him take steps forward and instead he kind of plateaued in Dallas specifically, and he got a chance with La. La had a lot more problems than just Kellen Moore. That was not all on Kellen Moore. With the Chargers, they changed coaching staves, and of course whenever you change stabs, you change from.
Speaker 2: Top to bottom.
Speaker 4: And so he now gets a second opportunity, and of course Philadelphia Nick Sirianni thought, hey, he's done enough in our eyes to go and give him this position, to give him an offensive coordinator role and a team that is desperate, just like Dallas is, to get back to where they once were. Sure they've been there more recently, but they certainly were talking about Nick Sirianni's job and his secure already going into it. He's not going to hire just any coordinator on the street. No, He's not hiring guys that he doesn't trust. His job is certainly on the line going into this year. So yeah, there's a lot of trust around the league and Kellen Moore. And while there was some frustration with Dallas and the way the things ended, he had a lot of good runs here. He had a lot of good teams and some players here that that worked out well, just didn't have the playoff success that you wanted.
Speaker 6: I'm just always interested when a guys respected more within the league than maybe by fans. Sure, so that he certainly seems to be the case.
Speaker 2: There a lot of guys like that.
Speaker 4: But there's also a lot of guys that are reversed like that, that are respected by fans.
Speaker 2: And not so much within inner circles inside the league.
Speaker 6: So they also made a change of defensive coordinator in Philadelphia and now they have Vic Fangio.
Speaker 2: I know you would you would have something to say about.
Speaker 6: So I feel like they're kind of getting two coordinators that are, I mean, if any as interesting as it is for the Philadelphia Eagles and their fan base. The other part is that's it's a fat They're both fascinating hires from a Cowboys fan standpoint, because you were very familiar with both both of these coordinators do. Here's not a lot of gray area there. So what were your thoughts on Big Fangio going to the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a lot of thoughts in regards to that. I thought it was kind of weird how he got out of Miami. Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was like a head notlge.
Speaker 5: He might have family.
Speaker 7: He has family there, but I'm not sure if that was Miami saying okay, yes, like we respect you enough to go home, Go go be with your family, or if that was like, yeah, things weren't really going that well anyways.
Speaker 2: Like okay, go be with your family. You know. So I'm not sure how that went down, but it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 4: He's I don't think it was a Wink Martin Dale situation where they just out the head coach.
Speaker 6: And stormed out of them, so that maybe it was more like a Calim Morton Dallas one where maybe him and Mike got together and we're like, hey, ultimately it's probably better we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't know he had many thoughts on the Big Fangio. I think he's obviously he's a veteran, the deepest coordinator in this league. He's had a lot of success.
Speaker 2: Tom. It really comes down to the weapons, and they have a lot of them.
Speaker 7: So again that's that's somebody who has a lot of knowledge, somebody who's very creative. I think offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator are both creative now for Philadelphia, and they have the talent. Anytime, you can take somebody who can who whose entire job is putting guys in position to be successful, and their creative as all get out, and they have the talent to do so it's dangerous.
Speaker 6: When you say that though, I guess I don't know. I guess I don't I think they're talented. I don't think they're really that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Like I look at their front in Philadelphia, Yeah, I don't look at that back end.
Speaker 2: As absolutely they need work. The secondaries work, yeah, I mean, but that's one position.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you go into a draft or you go into an off season, you like their linebackers. Uh, linebackers aren't terrible.
Speaker 5: Line beggers are terrible, but yeah, the d line, I.
Speaker 2: Guess linebackers don't have to be amazing when you have that defensive line. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I mean when you go into an off season needing a position group that you need to upgrade. That makes it so much easier. Yeah, so I mean like that stuff that that stuff to me is like they got draft picks and then we know that they know how to fan dangle a dog on roster, so that's not an issue. They never had an issue with that. So if they know that they have a weakness, they're going to address it.
Speaker 4: He was a consultant with Philadelphia back in twenty twenty two, so just remember that. So the year that they went to the Super Bowl, he was a consultant. He was in the building year. It is interesting how, like you said, John, and I completely agree with you, how there is a Cowboys connection, but it's really from one game. I mean, he's been around the league as a defensive coordinator since nineteen ninety five. He's been almost every spot in the AFC and the NFC doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: He's been all over the place.
Speaker 4: But it's that one game thirty to sixteen and twenty twenty one, when the Denver Broncos came in, he was a head coach and they had the blueprint is what they called it. And from that point forward he's latched on to Cowboys fans as the guy who.
Speaker 2: Came up with the blueprint.
Speaker 4: And pretty much derailed a crazy how one moment change your future?
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always think of it with the Cowboys, just because I remember when he was in Chicago for a few years there. It's like he was the DC and Mike McCarthy, who was calling the offense the Packers, and so they had some there's some familiarity there and so that's why they know each other. But then again, when you've coached as long as Mike McCarthy, there's gonna be a lot of connections.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was a DC from twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen before taking the Broncos job in twenty nineteen in Chicago.
Speaker 2: By the way, DC in Chicago.
Speaker 6: Other thing I want to get to, we've got some additions to the Pro Bowl for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that when we come back. Okays, do that.
Speaker 4: Let's take a break real quick, and when we come back, let's talk about the Pro Bowl and then also.
Speaker 2: What's happening with dan Quinn? What is next for dan Quinn.
Speaker 4: There's been a bit of pause on the Seahawks side of things.
Speaker 2: When we come back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fig for you for details.
Speaker 10: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com to fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 11: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking now.
Speaker 4: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 11: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop Banking every Kay.
Speaker 4: It's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the Mobile Banking app, only available on select mobile devices. Message in dat raisy apply number FDIC.
Speaker 12: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 9: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 13: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier? To cry out?
Speaker 12: Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: Just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. This portion of the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Isaiah No Dan.
Speaker 7: By the time I'm able to get here, they shut down breakfast earlier.
Speaker 2: I can't. I have to have a job, Kyle, you were here early all season.
Speaker 7: I know that's when the Cowboys actually wanted to pay me. So now the Cowboys don't work no more.
Speaker 2: Should should I stop asking?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Should I stop asking about the oats?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe until next.
Speaker 7: Year, I don't know. Maybe beam Urtle start sending me aside some oats. You're going to get a microwave in.
Speaker 5: There, save save.
Speaker 7: Don't have cold oats, man, I'm not a cold olds guy. Some people like to put their oats in it in the refrigerator overnight.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that those are fire though different. That's overnight oats. That's completely different. Not an overnight. Only thing I'm eating overnight is going to be pizza. So that's the only thing. Like if you leave it out, hmm, that sounds good to me, to be honest. Cold pizza, and I like cold pizza once in a while, but.
Speaker 5: There's really not bad pizza.
Speaker 2: Where do you put your pizza at where? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Like if you order pizza at night, right, most people do, Okay the next day, Like where are you pulling the pizza from? Are you pulling it from the refrigerator, pulling it in front of microwavedge?
Speaker 6: But I know people put in the oven, but I'm a fridge guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I put it in tenfoil so it doesn't take it up like a whole like tupperware or whatever. You put it in ten foil and you slide it in there and it doesn't take up a whole lot of room.
Speaker 2: You pull it right back out. Your question was to ask the fans where do you put your pizza? Where do you put your pizza? We don't have the tail.
Speaker 4: You don't put it in the fridge sometimes, okay, but it makes it really like hard and you have to put it in the Yeah, you have to put it in the what do.
Speaker 2: You call it, the regular oven, the air fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta put in the air fier to get the chiefezza in the air fra.
Speaker 5: I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Man. My wife makes these kids pizzas bougie. That sounds awesome, honestly, does it actually like it revives it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Just by the way, we were talking in the last segment about veteran offensive linemen that are available. Oh yeah, free agents, I went on. I just did a geneneric search and it took me to PFF Pro Football Focus, and I haven't done a deep dive in veteran free agents or anything yet, but they're top rated center on the offensive line market this year.
Speaker 2: Would you like to take a guest?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, I already know for you to bring this up.
Speaker 2: Connor Williams Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 4: That is your top rated center right now, according to Pro Football Focus, as your best veteran that you could bring in.
Speaker 5: Where is the Cowboys center on that list?
Speaker 2: Not above Connor Williams.
Speaker 4: Apparently you thought I was gonna say Tyler, because I did. The next one is Andre James Las Vegas Raiders and might be a decent fit.
Speaker 2: I'll get back to you.
Speaker 6: Always forget that they move Connor Williams the center because he didn't get I want to say when he signed, he was signed to play guard and then like maybe camp they went through. Maybe it was first couple weeks of came They're like, no, I think it's a better at center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lloyd Cushion Berry from the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 4: I liked him out of Oklahoma whenever he came out of the draft.
Speaker 2: That would be a fun ad.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for Tyler Biattish and I'm still scrolling. I'm in the sixties now.
Speaker 2: Still, there's no way he's in the sick unless I missed the murders. Is possible to be in a top thirty two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gonna be what. He's good enough to be a starting center.
Speaker 2: Cal They have him at ninety three overall.
Speaker 5: Yea, of all of the positions, he's like of centers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not of all positions. He is number ninety three. Is the top free agents in the NFL this.
Speaker 6: Year, judging by hat Cowboys have done business recently. That's bragging Beeer Center. They'll probably get him for an affordable price and they'll be like, this is a better option because he's been in the building than bringing somebody else. I'm not saying that's what I would do. I'm not saying that's what Isaiah would do.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I would do, or what the fans would do, or But what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying I just you follow the breadcrumbs of how things have gone.
Speaker 5: Sure that would not surprise me.
Speaker 4: I think the way that Tyler Battish's situation happens this year is going to tell you a lot about how this offseason is going to go. That one specific player might be a microcosm of what everything else is going to look like. Because if you keep your coaching staff and you keep your players the same, how do you expect the running back.
Speaker 2: And go into twenty twenty four and have better success. You're going to keep your coaching staff. Oh, they already have Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 4: I mean, we'll talk about Dan Quinn at all, but Mike McCarthy is still here.
Speaker 2: He is when I'm saying, your coaching staff, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And you might keep your defensive coordinator too, But if if you don't change anything from a coaching staff standpoint, how are you going to get better? If you expect to just run it back and for things to stay the same. If they go out and they resign to Tyler Biottish, that's saying, Okay, it's the same thing as like you said in the past, it's we like our guys, We would like to keep our guys. We want to keep moving forward and building whatever we have here. Whereas if you let Tyler Biottish go and you're aggressive and adding a free agent or going out and drafting or whatever it ends up being on the offensive front, I think it's a completely different mindset.
Speaker 7: Maybe whatever happened to evolution, Kyle, you say a guys can't get better, they.
Speaker 2: Can get better. Gosh, they certainly can.
Speaker 5: I don't think fans aren't want to wait for that note.
Speaker 2: Wants to wait and watch it get better. They want to be aggressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think part of that could be I'm not saying they would do two moves like they did last year, but why not kick the tires on doing another one of those Gilmore type Brandon Cook's trades. Yeah, where you.
Speaker 5: Bring in a veteran who you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're gonna give up a late round pick, but it helps you immediately and The reason why I think that could be a factor again is because you would only back away from that thinking if it bit you. And I think they got good return on the investment. And so that's why I could see them being more willing to do more of that, because that's not act like they always were doing that, like I mean just covering the Cowboys for thirteen years. Like when they did those moves last year, which again those were in whatever March April ish that time of year, that kind of surprised me that they did it. So I could see them potentially going down that road again. But yeah, I don't think you can just keep the exact same roster and think you're just going to run it back that way. There has to be some type of changes on this roster.
Speaker 4: All right, Speaking of changes on the roster, we mentioned Dan Quinn, but you had one other news and note that you wanted to get to in terms of changes on the Pro Bowl roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that was very professional. I was very that was impressive. How you did.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, three editions from the Cowboys to the Pro Bowl roster. I no one was excited about this. DeMarcus Lawrence has been added Jake Ferguson has been added and Tyler Smith.
Speaker 2: So, hey, Tyler, Tyler.
Speaker 6: Tyler Smith is replacing Zach Martin, who is not going to compete in it. Tmarcus Lawrence is replacing Nick Bosa, who'll be playing in the Super Bowl. And DeMarcus said that this would happen, you know, he said it as locker he goes when he didn't get originally picked for the Pro Bowl. I asked him if it bothered him, and he said, you know, he had a longer answer, but in it he said that, well, it's probably gonna be me or Bosa.
Speaker 5: Because Bosa's in it right now.
Speaker 6: If his team goes Super Bowl, then he's going to be in it. But if we go to the super Bowl, then I don't care because I would rather be playing in the Super Bowl than go to the Pro Bowl. So with Bosa going to the super Bowl, he's out. And then also Jake Ferguson gets in because George Kittle is going to the Super Bowl. So while now the Cowboys technically have ten Pro Bowlers, they would obviously like to have none. And I'll be playing in two weeks.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the general thought is it's nice to see the recognition, but it also didn't turn into a Super Bowl trip, and that's kind of what you wanted to happen. But yeah, speak congratulations all those guys though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it speaks for the talent that you have on the team. Like anybody that sits there and says that this was not a talented roster, I just I completely disagree.
Speaker 7: With I totally agree with you, John. I think people are crazy everybody calling for double J and oh you need to get out, And I'm like, what's your job as a general manager again, like build a roster, build a roster, build a coaching staff, put your team in.
Speaker 2: A position to be successful. I think they've done a pretty good job of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'm not really sure what else you can expect there, buddy, Opoell.
Speaker 6: No, only only other part of that, if I'm speaking for the fans right now, I would say is they would probably be fine with maybe less times talking to myself and others.
Speaker 5: In the media and maybe, but he's the brand. I get that.
Speaker 6: But some people think the brand is what's getting in the way, And it's kind of hard to argue. Every year that goes by, you don't get back there. You can argue that that we can't have these.
Speaker 4: Sor yeah, at the beginning of the show, it's like, I'm not interested in on.
Speaker 2: The offensive Lineman's anybody to.
Speaker 6: Give him a TV like that shouldn't be let's talk it on and that he can just I.
Speaker 2: Don't think the NFL would mind. That's just extra viewership for them, right, That's all it would be. Uh. But yeah, I think this roster was good enough. That's part of the frustration.
Speaker 4: Yes, the roster was good enough to be in the mix, to be in the conversation, and ultimately it wasn't good enough to get the job done.
Speaker 2: So where does that that blame start. I think a lot of it.
Speaker 4: It goes to your coaching staff, and it goes to the preparation in the mindset of the players, and you try and point fingers wherever you can. But this raw was good and you can make it better, no doubt. There are weaknesses, just like any other team. Their weakness is up on that roster, and part of it is running the football. Part of it is in linebacker roles. Yeah, stop and a run. Yeah, there's got to win the trenches. So, speaking of dan Quinn has still not been hired yet as a head coach John Machoda, have you heard anythings specifically on dan and what that process has looked like.
Speaker 2: Over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, he's obviously interviewed with the Seahawks multiple times. I mean, he's been the guy that people have talked about for a long time. Now is like, well, this is the obvious guy that they're going to hire, and.
Speaker 2: They also have Rahey Morrison.
Speaker 6: That conversation true, and he's now longer available. So it's one of those things where it comes down to, Okay, well there's only two jobs open right now, it's Seattle in Washington, and so many people have.
Speaker 5: Thought that, yeah, Dan ca I mean, not Dankie.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Dan Quinn is going to get the Seattle job, and then Ben Jhonson, the OC from the Lions, is going to get the Washington job. But then yesterday ESPN's Adam Schefter said that I can't remember how he worded it.
Speaker 5: I was looking it up.
Speaker 6: I can't find it exactly always said, but it was basically like, yeah, don't expect both of those those both are not happy are not going to happen, and I wouldn't be surprised if like neither of them happen, which would be stunning to both. I mean, because it's been like this foregone conclusion for weeks now that dan Quinn's going to get the cl job, Ben Jonson is going to get the Washington job, and so there's obviously some other candidates that all these teams are still interviewing.
Speaker 5: I still would have dan Quinn as.
Speaker 6: The leader in the clubhouse, though, I mean, if you had, if you were betting money on it, I would say that I still think that he's going to be Seattle's head coach.
Speaker 5: But would you feel like to be taking so long though?
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of teams want to just do their due diligence and really put together a research panel.
Speaker 2: But I mean, why why is it taken so long? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I've always found that if teams were taking this long to make a hired, that they're waiting on the teams that are actually in the play offs to finish. That's what I've always seen, whether that all was true or.
Speaker 2: Got two teams left. So there's two teams left, I mean both, you know, a couple of teams just finished.
Speaker 5: Up, right, so they're waiting on Reid.
Speaker 7: I mean no, I mean, but like Aarin Glynn was in that conversation of some coaches right for potential head coaching opportunities. So I'm sure they wanted opportunity to speak with him. He just finished up but two days ago. So they now have opportunity to speak with, you know, Baltimore's staff, and they have opportunity to speak with Detroit staff.
Speaker 2: So if there were guys that you had on your list, Mike McDonald, like McDonald's a big name.
Speaker 7: If there are guys that you had on your list that are now available for you to speak and meet with, then you want to give them that opportunity. You don't want to jump the gun, even though I say, hey, you know, I'm I'm you know, eighty percent sure that I'm probably going to go with Kyle. But you know what, Jam's over there, he just finished at the playoffs.
Speaker 2: At least let me let me at least talk with him for a second, just in case.
Speaker 7: It's a good idea, you know, it's a good idea, just to talk him just in case, just to you know, confirm or deny, you know, my my initial thoughts.
Speaker 2: So I think that there's that's probably what they're going through.
Speaker 7: They just want to give their respect to those guys and give themselves the open mindedness to be able to at least speak with those those guys and give them a their due due process.
Speaker 5: So this is the exact quote from Schefter.
Speaker 6: He was on with Pat McFee and said, people have said that Ben Johnson is going to Washington and dan Quinn is going to Seattle. I will bet you that at a minimum one of those is not right, and maybe both.
Speaker 2: So wow, good to not.
Speaker 6: I know people in he try would be very surprised if Ben Johnson doesn't get one of these head coaching jobs. So I just he has been the favorite for that Washington job.
Speaker 5: This goes back.
Speaker 6: This is going on the last month and the dan Quinn thing. Ever since Pete Carroll said that he was oh they parted ways whatever, he has been the favorite for that job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's that blows my mind.
Speaker 7: Obviously being a Seattle guy, that really blows my mind. As Seattle hasn't pulled the trigger. And I don't know how much that last game played a role in it. I honestly think just knowing how Snyder moves that the guy that he really wants, that he really wants is probably still coaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I would put them in.
Speaker 6: They're probably my top five top seven best run organizations in the NFL.
Speaker 5: So this isn't like this is uh.
Speaker 6: You know, well, I'm not going to name any names, but there's some organizations where you just feel like every year they're looking for a new head coach. Every year there's like a different direction they're going in draft whatever.
Speaker 5: Seattle's not like that.
Speaker 2: Nope, So they'll won't turn over.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they've got a pretty good idea of where they're headed. They've hit our coaches and alas thirty Yeah, yeah, all right, let's take our second break. When we come back, we're gonna get Nick Harris on the phone Niolamobile Alabama with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 13: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agin Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and.
Speaker 2: Off the field.
Speaker 13: Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 10: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: Bad to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This segment of the show is brought to you by in Visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We are all smiles today as.
Speaker 4: We welcome in from Mobil, Alabama, live from Senior Bull Practice. Our very own Nick Harris on the line, Nick, what's going on, bud Oh.
Speaker 15: Not too much. What's going on till his beautiful weather down here in Mobile? Missing you guys though, Hate that I had to miss the one show of the week. But it's all right. We'll get it back next week.
Speaker 4: We'll bounce back next week in a big way. Who has caught your eye? John Michoda asked that in the break, I want to ask it straight up, who's really turning heads out there in Mobile.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'll give you a little teaser and then dive into it a little bit more in the Draft show here in about an hour. But so far, Oregon sitter Jackson Powers Johnson. I know that's a guy that a lot of Cowboys fans are looking at, and he's seen his stuck rise pretty quickly over the course of the last couple of weeks. I mean, we're looking at him as potentially a late second round pick a couple of weeks ago, and now he's starting to get mocked in the top twenty seven. He's only improving his stag by being out here. So far, it's been pretty good. He's with the center and right guard. But we're only in about the first hour of the first team practicing today. So it hasn't been too much that we've been able to see, but getting an opportunity to look at Arizona tackle Geordie Morgan as well. That's another one that's been matched to the Cowboys by some various website. So definitely wanted to keep an eye on. But this week it's gonna be fun to guard.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be tough to see linebackers outside of reeds and thumping up and just some of those things throughout a week. But has any of these linebackers stood out? Because if Dallas doesn't go offensive line in the first round, they may be looking at that second level in the first or second round either.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Kyle, you know, I like North Carolina State linebacker Peyton Wilson, and he looks apart. He does not look like a guy that's had two knee surgeries. Whenever he moves around, I mean, he's really agile, he moves great. And then we're getting an opportunity to look at North Carolina linebackers Cedric Graham. Actually watching him go through a rep right now, He's looked pretty pretty good. And then Notre Dame linebacker Maris luf Out. All three of those guys that kind of stood out to me so far here in this first record when.
Speaker 6: You obviously you knew for a while that you'd be going out there. Well, and let's say you borded your plane, what would you say was like a player two that you were.
Speaker 5: Most excited about that you would you get to see this week?
Speaker 15: Oh, I think Jackson Power Shotson was probably number one for me. I wanted to see him, and then getting an opportunity to look at the UCLA ed Rusher, love to love to He's had a couple of really big wins so far here early on, and he's actually a little bit leaner than I expected seeing him in person. I mean, whatever NFL king grabs him, they'll have that athleticism, but then they'll kind of have the flexibility to maybe add fifteen or twenty pounds to him as well. I think he's a sure fire, you know, top fifteen pick, if not top ten. Those are the two guys that really stand out, and I really like those G five school guys and the Toledo corner Kemon Mitchell and starting to get some late first round love. Really excited to see him as well. Got an opportunity to kind of watch him go to some individual gurnals. So, I mean, this game is so talented it'd be tough to wrap it all up. And just about thirty second as far as the guys that aren't really looking forward to saying, but it's been fun so far. And then the boy Michael Pennix, I think he's looking he's looking strong so far.
Speaker 2: I was just about to ask that dog already is rocking egg gold him and with the de Wians.
Speaker 4: Do you think he would run run better than a four point five zero or four point five eight forty?
Speaker 2: You think he's got a better forty than Isaiah? Don't just speke money from what I From.
Speaker 15: What I've heard, Michael Pennix is the fastest Washington quarterbacks ever go through that program.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is a falsified state. I feel like that's I feel like that's easy picking.
Speaker 4: So like shit, I think I would be the fastest to go through that program.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this is so false. This is crazy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, untill he goes to the combine, it's gonna be bad news for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bro, that's okay.
Speaker 4: I just pulled up my my sixty time me and Tyreek Hill were in the same time.
Speaker 7: M M okay, all right, how about that, say four or five eight to that, buddy, Nick.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 4: We'll check back in with you, uh later, well Tuesday for talking cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you on the Draft show here in a little bit as well. So abro Hammer, you enjoy yourself, You take some good notes.
Speaker 15: Appreciate it. Guys'll hold it down for have.
Speaker 2: Some good seafood while you're out there. Please seafood for me.
Speaker 15: That's a that's a that's a done deal. Oysters are already on the docket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, legitimate out there all right, Nick, I have a good one.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 4: There's Nick Harris live from Senior Bowl practice in Mobile.
Speaker 2: You're not an oysters guy. Oh come on, John.
Speaker 5: I think I've said this on here before, but I'll say it again. I don't eat any seafood.
Speaker 2: That's right. Sorry, you have said that.
Speaker 13: Sorry.
Speaker 6: I was hoping he didn't bring it up because I know some people are offended when I say it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: The Oysters and Mobile are solid. They're solid. Okay, we're gonna talk about this off here. I don't want to. I don't want to gross anybody out on the show. That doesn't for us here on Talking Cowboys. I know it goes by quick. Come on, man, it goes by real quick. Forty five minutes a week. Bro, What that's all We've got forty five minutes a week. Don't go on it. We'll be back on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Break it down for you ten am Central Time next Tuesday. Nick Harris will be back in the building. John Joda will be back in the building. I say a stand back. We'll see if he shows up or not. Be out at Senior Bowl practice. Here we've got Chris Beam in the back for Isaiah Stanbag, Nick carro Us out in mobile for Jamachoda. I'm Kyle Yoma saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.