Speaker 1: That's yours. I'm sticking with it. That's a two forty seven Will Howard under man, I think it.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I think the kicker kick one field goal ship.
Speaker 2: I got, uh they got for Ohio State.
Speaker 4: They got the tight end for Ohio State at eighteen and a half yards even averaging the last three games thirty thirty and thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there the tight end for Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we should go somewhere.
Speaker 6: All right, that's what you that's your Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 5: All right, we're sieving yard tighten.
Speaker 2: What's his name? G gee Scott jo? Yeah, what'd you go about? Will Howard?
Speaker 1: Under two forty seven and a half passing yards?
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all think all right?
Speaker 2: Did you say? What? The seven is a lot?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But she God, damn he throw.
Speaker 3: That mother damn?
Speaker 2: All right? I mean you got some run over to the catch as back star.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'd read it.
Speaker 7: Don't put that in, bro, No, I think so, because if it's a blowout, they ain't not They're gonna just start running.
Speaker 1: Start running. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: We're right, bro, Yeah, we.
Speaker 7: Like we ain't live yet. All we live already what's y'all tuning in?
Speaker 2: We're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Us a a four pick power play seven hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Man a real quick, folks, fifty seven fifty bring back seventy five hundred.
Speaker 2: We're going.
Speaker 4: That's a whole lot of forty two. That's a whole lot of forty two. Y'all know nothing about sister.
Speaker 5: I told you immediately, Bro, that part so underrated.
Speaker 3: I'm telling man, ru'sh y'all are killing bad boy bro. Excuse me, Lou saying he like rush the tim what goddamn for less?
Speaker 2: Ship? But less? All right?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who that though?
Speaker 5: Rus Roleigh Leonard quarterback for Notre Dame. I'm gonna go damn yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Jack Sawyer with a sack. That nigga be.
Speaker 2: Balling you do three? Yeah, that crowd don't get a sack.
Speaker 4: Ain't that many pass attempts? Damn all right, I'm gonna say the dangers. Oh yeah, my fuck dame, you're running that ball jack. He probably end up getting one on now. Oh, I don't like doing defensive prize picks.
Speaker 3: Russia temps. I'm gonna I'm gonna take uh tray Von Henderson ten and a half Russell TIMPs.
Speaker 1: What number is that?
Speaker 2: Thirty two? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He five?
Speaker 5: He might run that mother's over ten. Yeah, let me.
Speaker 3: See what look last game Dan, last game he had six rushes. Then he had eight against Oregon, ten against Tennessee. Man, that niggame. Finna run that motherfucking ball, will be running it. Then see this ship getting tricked.
Speaker 1: Hurt. They got to run the ball.
Speaker 5: Uh damn.
Speaker 3: Okay Jr.
Speaker 5: Darien Price five and a half rush a tempt.
Speaker 3: We had the last three he had, but you know, boy men hurt. He had seven last game ten against Georgia. Let him against Indiana.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you're gonna go over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody gotta run that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna be a passing game.
Speaker 3: Uh you know what, bruh, we'll see that ad out.
Speaker 1: To cancel all my goddamn training no more. Why you get drunk now? The damn snow ship, Oh, the snow ship school and everything.
Speaker 4: I ain't been seeing nothing on the Hey, if the fan talking, y'all, look on prize pick, give us a.
Speaker 1: Pick man, Come on, fans, I mean, I mean we got three we.
Speaker 5: Got three I win't No, it's me.
Speaker 3: Uh Now we got Raleigh Leonard Less rushing TIMPs.
Speaker 1: Now I'm sucking with Freeman. Man, I want them to do it be the black first black head coach on Martin Luther King Day to pull this bitch.
Speaker 2: Damn it is and KD that boy came.
Speaker 1: We'm gonna go with teen light skin man.
Speaker 2: Lou ain't in a good moved Lou. What happened? Bro?
Speaker 3: You mad at Mark Andrews or you just mad at the whole Baltimore team.
Speaker 1: Damn it was ship all our team out of well. No, you went with Kannas City.
Speaker 3: Oh, brother detruit. We ain't even gonna talk about them, man, Man, them niggas went on there and put the buffs on.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh the boy had different variations a bum. Now what made me want to get some money? The boy had seen before? Immediately immediately the Kamal has got some money to play with. Yeah, I'm gonna go Jendarian Jadarium price bro five and a half rush attempt. Damn that sounds good, bro, Yeah, fuck it, lock it in, man, lock it in. We're gonna do a five. Oh it's nine and a half. So look if we do seven fifty. If we do seven fifty, bring back seven and twenty five dollars. What's the picks? Gee Scott the tight end for Ohio State over eighteen and a half receiving yard will How what.
Speaker 9: Y'all notice for fact? Don't know what I'm saying. Y'all have seen him play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we looked at lad to this last time he had like his last three, last three games, he was averaging over thirty.
Speaker 3: All right, we got five minutes will How two hundred and forty seven and a half passing yard less Ralegh Leonard less than fourteen and a half rush a temps. And I got jadearium price more than five and a half rush a temp Because if the quarterback ain't running, somebody gotta run. Oh no, he gonna he gonna get He gonna get that, he gonna get more.
Speaker 5: Six rush attempsh he gonna get more.
Speaker 3: Got that like that? Anybody in here don't like our picks? Now say something? Oh you know a nigga be man. When y'all said you know about that? Uh oh ship u jadearium price more?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: You try to read?
Speaker 2: You got some insight? You don't like it.
Speaker 5: You be on prize pick what you what you put in today?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna up there? We might got something? Hey, man, I feel like those are good ones.
Speaker 3: Man shot got how it is?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: We got angel Boy. We gotta go to angel Boy. It gotta you gotta you gotta jugs know what. We're on the right track.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Oh man, he ain't even listening.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Man got a headphones and everybody ain't focused today. Pick bro all right, man, Yeah, come down a little bit, gee, Scott Will how Raleigh Leonardian Price? Yes straight, Hey, I kind of want to go with the one of the Ohio state receivers.
Speaker 1: Bro. Well, you know old boy did not have a good game last week, so he might be due for one.
Speaker 2: You should go target for that name, target that receiver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, house.
Speaker 2: Targets forever off.
Speaker 1: We'll go with the room. We'll take it off. That was you, Yeah, Hey, go with the room.
Speaker 3: No hold on, let me see is that in the room or is that him? We got three charges. It's a different between the room and one. Nigga.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't put the pressure on them. Come on, targets on there don't targets for the game. Come on, prize pick.
Speaker 2: Get right?
Speaker 4: Oh wow to your people over there, do you know what that is? Oh that's a dude with the dreads running back food. Yeah for Ohio State. It ain't no gobbling.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't like prize picking touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Quarters y don't think we'll how you think you're gonna throw for more than that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: We got less lest yeah, less than two forty seven?
Speaker 3: Would you like that?
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna locked it in.
Speaker 4: All right, boy, he's about to have us messed up over miscommunication.
Speaker 2: All right, lock, lock, hold on locking.
Speaker 3: What you say your Turiam price more than five and a half, Raleigh Leonard less than fourteen and a half, Will Howard less than two forty seven and a half, and g Scott more than eighteen and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, everybody agree, touch and agree. Shut get this money man.
Speaker 3: Submitted maximum lineup for one of the sports in your lineup is one fifty?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Got one of them?
Speaker 7: Got?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Who it is?
Speaker 1: Got the harry up?
Speaker 3: Whatever you do.
Speaker 2: Pressure cooking, press cook and pressing cooking, press cooking.
Speaker 3: Ain't none of these what's the name? Hey, I'm gonna put one fifty.
Speaker 5: Let me call.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah special ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't no special ones. H ain't mike. We just put our picks on prizpect. The most they let us did was one fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh huh.
Speaker 5: I could do what I'm saying, ones and put it in again.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Gotta be connected, man, all right, do it again. We got time.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, I'm about to do it again. All ready, put that pick in. I'm just gonna do the what's the name? Okay, all right, bet all right?
Speaker 5: Raleygh Land up? All right, go ahead, damn twenty.
Speaker 3: Six second, it's a fourteen minutes.
Speaker 5: I get prize pick. Just got it like this.
Speaker 2: Maybe because it's ok.
Speaker 5: Rushing yard damn, damn.
Speaker 3: Jadarian gone now damn.
Speaker 2: That's probably why you couldn't put it in.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why they had him for a little bit. All right, So I won't do ja, Darion I do. That's what it was, Uh, Russian and receiving yards trick, Davion Henderson. They got him in eighty two and a half.
Speaker 2: Russian and receiving what he got? What's his history?
Speaker 3: But notre dame be playing defense, don't and a fight. I oh o' tyler had the tight end.
Speaker 1: I did, uh for real.
Speaker 2: Day, So give us a pick Don Roy.
Speaker 1: He's a better quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got better quarterback than home than Will Howard.
Speaker 1: Is a better quarterback than Will Howard.
Speaker 3: Bro y'all crazy, man, you're falling in.
Speaker 2: Love with the receivers.
Speaker 1: Bro, You not a better quarterback?
Speaker 2: You wrong?
Speaker 5: All playoffs, Roley Leonard.
Speaker 1: Will Howard really ain't done nothing either, bro throwing face and number four and number two going craze on all these mediocre as uh dbs. Yeah, they both have room to grow. But I like Riley Leonard.
Speaker 3: Hey, I like the tight end Mitchell Evans for dame who be throwing it to when he throw it?
Speaker 1: Talk about everywhere he got that number six go crazy too?
Speaker 4: They got him at what they got Rolly Leonard at one hundred and seventy seven passing yards? Did we go over there on that? Since you feel.
Speaker 2: They feel like him?
Speaker 1: And now, Ohigo state defense straight. That's the only thing that skipping. I like downs too. Down should be like a first round draft pick. All right, we talked about thirty three already too. Oh they go rush, that's what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: This you boy Navgreen from Broken Play. If you ain't on the prize picks app, it ain't too late. Man, use that cold broken play. It don't matter, win, lose or draw. If you put up five dollars, they're gonna get you fifty dollars free instantly.
Speaker 2: Win, lose a draw. Who you know doing that?
Speaker 5: And you got an NFC championship game this week and an AFC Championship.
Speaker 3: Game Pat Mahons. We can't better against Pat Mahomes in the big game. Do not pick under for anything. Do not pick under for anything when it got to do with Pat Mahons. Not on the AFC Championship game. We got Jalen Hurts against the young goneald Jane Dammes. Put more for both of us. Put more for both of 'em. Man, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 3: Josh Allen, he gonna run the ball, he gonna run the ball, He gonna make some plays. Take the more for him on touchdown. If they got him for point five or one point five, take him for more. You know we got college basketball going college basketball this weekend. Man, get in the game, man, use that cold broken play. Get you some money, man.
Speaker 2: Blue too.
Speaker 3: What we're doing. Come on, man, use that called eighty five sports. You ain't on no Facebook pages. Your girl dogging you out. She say you're going out early in the third quarter, Man, fourth quarter. We need fourth quarter actions. Hey, they have medical license, prescription doctors going there. Man, you ain't got to worry about everybody all in your business. You could go in there online.
Speaker 2: Medical.
Speaker 3: The doctor's gonna give you. Hey, guess what, They deliver it right to your door. Nobody ain't even in your business. You go in there, go in the bathroom, read the instructions, take it responsibly.
Speaker 2: Go in the room with your girl.
Speaker 3: She don't know what happened. All she hears what has gotten into you?
Speaker 2: Glue youth.
Speaker 5: That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 3: The bluetooth gonna speak for itself. Use that called eighty five sports much, man, Get right. Valentine Day coming up. It's a leap yeah, Jenderian Price, it's at five and a half. I'm gonna stay with mine. I like it better with them Russian tempionship too, because do you see that straight up?
Speaker 1: With whatever is locked in y'all stand up for the national anthem when y'all go to the game. No, not me, Yeah, I'll be still at the concession.
Speaker 5: From I'll still be walking through disrespectful. I'm still walking.
Speaker 1: Through supposed to stand up?
Speaker 2: Man? Who is everybody?
Speaker 1: I'll stand?
Speaker 5: I'm not getting that early enough. I'm not getting that early.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all, y'all a download prospect, y'all can follow us. Hey, we're gonna get some funds to some unlucky people who signed in. We got really bran in the building. That's when we're sitting on. Let's get drunk, responsibly, enjoy the game responsibly.
Speaker 5: We gotta say that on the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the house though, just get drunk.
Speaker 3: You supposed to be the house. You can't even walk outside for really if you ain't at the house, like my nice out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 4: Man that I was stood up for that about another hour and a half. Why they can't sing the black national anthem?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: We needed today.
Speaker 2: That the orange in uh.
Speaker 5: Hav an email KD for sure, they said, are we actually lying what you think?
Speaker 4: Calm down now, let him breathe. Man, people be at home doing different stuff. He paying attention, you think not?
Speaker 5: The Dame Kicker could get six points that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially kickers shout out the Texans kicker called me a band this weekend.
Speaker 1: That what's up guy, Boust? Oh that's what you were talking about? That field goal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything else, Bro, I lined it up.
Speaker 1: Your reasoning on boy, you said you've been one off them in three weeks in the row.
Speaker 5: It better not be the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need that to.
Speaker 5: Night, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh, bro, I think one of them, Notre Dame running backs. Punch it in, bro, Bro, Yeah, well what's love?
Speaker 2: You think? Love?
Speaker 3: Bro? I'm going love what?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, your pick is in. That had to change, is what?
Speaker 3: Because it only let us did a certain amount. So I did one to each your damn your price and then love with the what's your name?
Speaker 2: What you put on? How much?
Speaker 3: I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What? What?
Speaker 3: What was the Jeremiah Love to score a touchdown? Yeah, zero point five, just a touchdown. Yeah if they get down.
Speaker 2: There in the h.
Speaker 3: Yeah number.
Speaker 2: Hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, went through like three people and got the chat was wrong with lou.
Speaker 5: Was on that phone that Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Said, Bro, Man, that was tough.
Speaker 3: Somebody like Lamar. I felt like Lamar later, God, damn Coco Jones.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 5: They gotta get back on the game.
Speaker 2: This motherfone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do the play.
Speaker 2: I'm standing for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the playing some respect to the country fault. That's the country I respect.
Speaker 2: Man Africa.
Speaker 3: You know her daddy playing in the league. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Y'all gonna talking the anthem?
Speaker 2: Bro what that is?
Speaker 3: Papa Jones?
Speaker 2: Jones respect with Coco played for the Titans with the Super Bowl. Oh no ship, last thing.
Speaker 3: Jones said, Coco ain't that bad bro like thing in person? Yeah, and she smelled good. That just looks and smelled good. All in one, all in one.
Speaker 2: That's her.
Speaker 3: You can smell her through this TV.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Uh, Craig get him as a pick. Craig, don't give him a pick. Greg, don't give a pick down. We can do another four pick. Hey, if y'all come in comment your emails. First five people come at that email. We're gonna you're gonna get a free line up you can do for second hand.
Speaker 2: We got you.
Speaker 3: J Whitehead in the building.
Speaker 1: Whatever man.
Speaker 3: Darian Green said, you're Vic diick self Deathy that's your name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she here?
Speaker 2: You ask because I don't I don't watch the full episode.
Speaker 3: I watched.
Speaker 9: Look at the comment I mean, yeah, I go to the part of their times them event event got get of the comments. Oh yeah, Ever since she changed that hair, they said that they what they call it?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And they got one for one seventy seven. They have one.
Speaker 3: It's the green one for one forty nine. Go with a green one. Hey, U my brother, guys, you got one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Greg a book of what you got him for? Over all right? I like Greg, I was scared. I wanted to do that. Craig, what you got junkins?
Speaker 5: What that's song?
Speaker 2: I said?
Speaker 3: All right, uh invent you the last one over over for rust Yard? All right, not no bad pics fifty eight and a half. We're gonna do two hundred on that.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 3: Hey, when we can send our pics to Hoppy so they can see him posted.
Speaker 2: What we said?
Speaker 5: What we can send our pics to so they can.
Speaker 2: See uh uh just takes it to me.
Speaker 3: Really bray in the building. Hey, they said this? What made me look up? They said, I thought, now die they have blunt.
Speaker 5: I look up.
Speaker 3: I said, you wanna ship? Hey, Nate, you finna get your hand blocked real Lee Bright, We're finna take a shot for the game. My mom man get us. Look, you ain't gotta tell ball ball on his own. Man, I don't want made him a drink.
Speaker 1: I thought that's the national anthem.
Speaker 3: Here Tyler chronicles in the building, lou Yard in the building, Reggie Ball in the billing, got my boy Detroit, Reid in the building, Shaq Wiggins in the building. Ain't your boy? And the whole crew man, Oh they got the Guccia main playing. Oh yeah, man, shout out.
Speaker 1: Got a long ass name battlefield or something like that.
Speaker 3: Let me see. I'm gonna send our pick to you. How I put in the broken play check m fust send it to you several?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, were ready?
Speaker 2: You mean game time.
Speaker 3: Doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: What what do you order?
Speaker 11: Some rail?
Speaker 3: Lee broke from Hey. I know I know everybody watching these can't spell. We're gonna put it in the comment real Lee Bright to Quela dot com, Uncle liquor store.
Speaker 1: Marcus Freeman is twelve and oh against the spread with more than seven days to prepare for his what's the spread?
Speaker 6: Nine?
Speaker 1: And I got nine?
Speaker 3: I feel I feel like Notre Dame if they if not, the DA ain't gonna pull it off. They lose by a touchdown. I don't think it's gonna be a blowout. You think so y'all think Lebron James.
Speaker 2: Yere, Yeah, you're on the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah he here d boys in Atlanta. May have been so many white people downtown.
Speaker 1: And I ain't even think about down the boy.
Speaker 5: I ain't seen that many white people downtown in so many years.
Speaker 1: You're doing it for man, they down there, flip flock, no code block Nah.
Speaker 2: And them Ohio State fans they be traveling. Nah, you see it three times a year.
Speaker 9: What Bowl game or the cheerleading ship and that uh what that comic Con Dragon Con.
Speaker 2: I know, I knew.
Speaker 3: They be out there, and they cost and no drag one yes, free balling freaking ball some some of that costume had a lass out. You gotta you gotta ride downtown came.
Speaker 2: I think that's a different thing.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're talking about the same thing I've seen con freaking con.
Speaker 3: I don't know where they be going to. They just everybody know that.
Speaker 4: Nobody Helton my first drink, mine too, bro. Camera it's a few different times.
Speaker 3: If you have my own camera, it's my first camera. January going on January. I've been doing.
Speaker 2: Drive January camera. It's still January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's over. It's my first drink.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry it's come.
Speaker 4: Today's twentieth niggas. Niggas said January. It's eleven four days left.
Speaker 3: We're gonna chase the drive. That name right, yeah, I know that name. Oh all right, I remember drink Ye had the crew get one?
Speaker 5: Remember that name?
Speaker 3: No, no learning? Night is the other dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, a J Holk.
Speaker 2: They play together. Championship Ship is one.
Speaker 3: You're still driving? Huh you're still dry January? Are you still driving for January? He heard you, bro, man, do you want a shot at night?
Speaker 9: I'm saying yeah, that is the first time.
Speaker 3: Plunk Yeah, anger white man, orange white. Yeah, got a Chinese letters in the back of Oh yeah, any niggas got some letters.
Speaker 1: He gonna know they let him do that. He as Hey, but you saw the black women. You know the coach Asian.
Speaker 3: Too bright, y'all be pacing women coming the black Women'll know they show them.
Speaker 5: They got they make up and ship.
Speaker 3: Because he gave you. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to look up the linebackers.
Speaker 9: Now, bro, you heard me? Now what so black women? They was really fucking with freeman. They say he looked he looked handsome and whatever. But then they selled his uh his wife.
Speaker 5: What his wife here?
Speaker 1: Ex football player wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much ship.
Speaker 9: All the black women went like, oh, Jerome Battles walked them out. Who walked on your stayed out?
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 2: Somebody ain't gonna come out here with my daddy walking.
Speaker 3: I had a joy griff.
Speaker 2: His name is Edie. Griffin is a comedian.
Speaker 1: It's a running back named Griffin.
Speaker 2: No, who is this? I think Adrian Griffin is his name. Edie is a comedian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jerome Betty bro he done kept that box for years that she ain't real no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that might be.
Speaker 5: That might be one of them rock.
Speaker 2: On talk rock on top.
Speaker 3: You ain't even know it.
Speaker 2: Shout out a Martin Luther King daughter. Man.
Speaker 4: They may have walked from a real far away though that. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie be walking from the gold. No, this man daddy wanted fifty three yards on teller. Doctor Burney's King.
Speaker 3: Got some killin.
Speaker 8: I said, no, they got get a walking away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come a man, make sure you follow out.
Speaker 5: See if the ass match up with the got that little hoodie.
Speaker 2: Know you got a bit booty poke, got that hoodie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to keep the hoodie on them.
Speaker 2: I like a little dress.
Speaker 5: Shout out to doctor Doctor.
Speaker 2: Keep y'all want to smack doctor King daughter, man.
Speaker 5: Man, I hope she got to pick the coin up.
Speaker 4: You was a savage, brother, You was a savage. Oh no that they ain't got the ball first.
Speaker 5: No, no, that they ain't got ball first.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh they're gonna burn these. I see you.
Speaker 3: You just walk that.
Speaker 2: I saw that you can't walk that fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a little piece of cobblem.
Speaker 1: Don't ship.
Speaker 5: You know, I said, Miss King, think it's funk.
Speaker 3: That's doctor King boy, and she is all right. Shots up for the game, man, Shots up a great live, great night. Responsible. If you ain't drinking, good ship to it.
Speaker 1: Down to it.
Speaker 3: Really make that face smooth. No, it's definitely smooth. I told you ain't been drinking all month.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, bull ship, it's up now.
Speaker 3: I haven't been drinking, bro now, okay, when I literally saw you drinking.
Speaker 5: One time, No, that that bates smooth though.
Speaker 9: You can drink that after workout, ship though, let.
Speaker 5: Me talk y'all crazy.
Speaker 4: Take a shout out the workout any catch some more some real like it.
Speaker 2: Relax you you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, nigga stretching and drinking.
Speaker 4: Relax your nervous system.
Speaker 2: Holly Road got that blouse on.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike was what do we think about.
Speaker 5: Jello walking them boys out of Detroit?
Speaker 2: I might swear being that corner whoa whoa them up? The niggas ass.
Speaker 4: Detroit looking funny in the light. I told you about the defense last time I was.
Speaker 2: I said, I like my Eagle's.
Speaker 3: Offense against their defense. The niggas goored a thousand points.
Speaker 2: Detroit is Detroit.
Speaker 1: They not from Detroit, though the boss.
Speaker 3: That don't had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: On the team got everything I'm with.
Speaker 3: I'm with balling Detroit Rapples should have walked them.
Speaker 9: Ball no, because they had to go viral. They was in the locker room playing Jello. That's how they were winning games.
Speaker 1: Okay, I missed that.
Speaker 2: Now go easy on l a bro brother. Respect to the commanders.
Speaker 3: Man, if you want to win, let Jared go.
Speaker 5: Choose to walk them out.
Speaker 3: Defense went crazy? Who the commanders? Hey, Jane Daniels, I told y'all.
Speaker 1: They thank you and something. Yeah, the man had a thirteen fifteen and true season.
Speaker 2: Doog he in the league?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? Yeah, because because how many points he put up though he played a lot of points.
Speaker 2: Because he got you.
Speaker 9: Got first player the game, Pa, ma homes, first player of the game.
Speaker 3: Let him run it.
Speaker 1: Nothing ship that motherfucker bad two forty four.
Speaker 2: Good yeah, Pa home, y'all so funny.
Speaker 4: Nigga gonna watch one play the wrong day when you.
Speaker 3: Said white boys started celebrating that too company.
Speaker 4: Now he mixed his mama got the hair cutting. But look at saw your greathouse five, look at thirty three. I just got a pipe, pure bad white boy.
Speaker 1: I don't know the brother. I know that motherfucker first round.
Speaker 2: Uh they brother played for the coach.
Speaker 3: Okay, that go one rush attempt.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you gonna run run.
Speaker 3: I need that nigga. So somebody need to clip that knee one time fifteen and that many man.
Speaker 2: I can't say it online. I'm saying, but that's five attempts, five rush attempts a man to do that. I'm just telling you to slow the nigga up, not taking them out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got that. Why they showing a nigga on crutch it.
Speaker 1: Man, Because they got a new center of it is the center.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: That means a lot.
Speaker 5: It's a big third. Now, please don't run a cracker.
Speaker 3: N he's going over on a Make sure if you not don't have the channel eighty five up, get on the channel eighty five up. They don't allow me four times to say that seat word before they kick us off. And if you don't know the sea word I'm talking about, cracker. I got one left since y'all made me say it, got to ca them soup cookies and see Tyland smarter head.
Speaker 2: I said it on TV. He got off to.
Speaker 3: Who he threw it to?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, somebody that wasn't no prize pics. If you ain't no prize picture don't matter. Hey, we don't care. What.
Speaker 3: Make sure you subscribe to channel eighty five. That's when the women get here. When we go to the app, Josh Nil said, need some more vibes than before.
Speaker 5: I subscribe.
Speaker 3: Bro, what do you get out of watching other men women?
Speaker 2: That's weird? Matter of fact, don't subscribe game, yeah, go ahead, chill out.
Speaker 3: What do you want to see us interact with women's like?
Speaker 2: Bro, go watch their housewives man, I feel like that's your boy speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can go watch sisters? Okay, you like him?
Speaker 1: Whoever that man, we're finna go crazy to night.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 3: So hey, make sure y'all put your emails in the check and y'all can put it in the second half. Bet, I'm in a second half wager with prize pick.
Speaker 4: You got giveaways to it on it now? Huh got giveaways today.
Speaker 5: To yea, We're gonna giveaways too end of the first quarter. Yeah, might as well.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's give these people some stuff for watching man, tell you other people to watch. That's your homework. Tap in and tell three people to watch us right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, love you.
Speaker 2: Did not Dix Helmet loose, knock on shiit lose.
Speaker 3: Little pee wee nigga be saying that ship.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, look at four or five years old, they cussin.
Speaker 2: Lose.
Speaker 3: Chris T saying, now do you like Charlotte coming on for show Man? They will lit, y'all will lit Charlotte Dollar forty three saying, bro, stay on YouTube all right.
Speaker 2: Bro, okay, gang, I want to see the vibes.
Speaker 3: What else you want us to do? Bro? Bro, I'm trying to tell you he's gonna run the ball thirty times.
Speaker 2: You don't have to.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to watch. Somebody said he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I missed that pigah No.
Speaker 3: I said. They said, well that's not doubt.
Speaker 4: Lewis is alone, Lou, Okay, what's the lot?
Speaker 2: He going over and a half.
Speaker 4: He's rushing the ball for more than fourteen high Yeah, fourteen he run the ball.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a long game. He only got he got three already, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, he's gonna have five a quarter.
Speaker 3: They got five rushing teams of a quarter.
Speaker 1: That's little pushing. I don't think that's that.
Speaker 2: They stopped the nigga right now. Bro, every game I watch, he just be running the ball. I don't never see him throw. That's why who got the under don you got the owner on his passing yards?
Speaker 3: He got right here, gonna go outside, boy, keep running, let's fork down.
Speaker 2: I seen one said, hurry up.
Speaker 3: And get on defense. Punt that bit.
Speaker 1: Running trushou, bro, we might be good.
Speaker 5: We might be good. M Jake Whitehead and the Bill and.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What you got in your cook? Get you some of that.
Speaker 3: Real leap break where your lead breaks.
Speaker 4: You're gonna say it right one time. Sure, that's a real nigga, right, name the nasty drink. I don't drink umber nasty.
Speaker 3: Said with prime, I don't dumber modall. Look alright, Freeman, how many now that nigga twitter?
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't gonna listen to me. That's because I'm new, all right, I understand that wasn't.
Speaker 3: That all out? Nah?
Speaker 2: I get it. I don't know sports. Every time every game I watched it, all he do is run the ball.
Speaker 3: Oh never, snigga ain't had over fourteen at one time. Bro.
Speaker 2: I just feel like in the season it's a national change.
Speaker 3: I feel like now they need to stack the box, make him throw it.
Speaker 2: And this is the last game. You ain't got to worry abou him getting hurt for real, last game.
Speaker 5: He ain't going to the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah he good.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a fucked up man.
Speaker 2: That nigga's gonna be a state farm. Look at it. Don't again, watch running U throw it?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 5: He got that's the tight end. Oh we got we got the other tight end.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good, bro.
Speaker 3: If that was a black quarterback, the commentators be talking all all kinds of ship.
Speaker 2: What are you be saying?
Speaker 3: He don't give time for his pocket to the battle. He runs every chance he gets there.
Speaker 1: You know the greatest skill great skal is crazy real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody just made some sense.
Speaker 3: They said he's gonna have to throw the ball aw on, how your state go up twenty one? Good thought processing, But until they get the ball back, man, believe in yourself. Boustard, that was that way he got a run.
Speaker 5: I think we'm gonna be throwing with the wrong hand.
Speaker 2: It's cold in there, but there they go.
Speaker 4: Now we're hyping up the white quarterback ooser letting.
Speaker 2: Hit it through the ball. He just threw that seven ft away from his mind. Nobody in position. Love is command, his command, and what he make.
Speaker 5: Sure you put your emails in?
Speaker 2: Is that tighten? Really that tall? Right here?
Speaker 3: Number eighty whatever? Okay that price ain't that price? Yeah? Who pose collar?
Speaker 1: That's a great time that the first.
Speaker 5: Put on a three yard line a ball.
Speaker 2: Marcus Freeman got a hair piece too. Noah, look looking different, but have.
Speaker 3: A little like type ship ball, just like real. He wanted the game to be fair. He don't even want to win the money talking about that's a good tip.
Speaker 1: At the point, ball man, you'll think and end up on top. I'm like you got Yeah, they're gonna cover the spread. No money line.
Speaker 2: Oh ship.
Speaker 5: Ball, that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 9: Went all the way in, bro past the ball. White boy run the whole game.
Speaker 2: He's going to run fifteen times.
Speaker 5: They're like playing a nigga man, keep doing the same ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, hey, Lou, I think they counted his carriage wrong. The the gas being picked though? Under are we put under it? Damn?
Speaker 3: Y'all put under?
Speaker 12: No talking about in the kitchen you said, you said nabout you?
Speaker 2: That thing you say, man in the kitchen you had.
Speaker 3: Not give ball.
Speaker 2: You squashed the guys.
Speaker 1: I would have never look look he almost.
Speaker 2: I would have never agreed to that. I was just talking about it in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I said, he's going to run the ball over fifteen times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a long game. We got time.
Speaker 1: We got time, bro, we got time.
Speaker 5: That ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: They dreaming this ship like welcome all punk right now, they running the ship out.
Speaker 2: I ain't got they got the whole corner.
Speaker 5: You know what, how many tell you.
Speaker 3: Don't wear six at least well, look, here comes six okay, here going through.
Speaker 2: Oh he's running now, told you.
Speaker 3: Oh mandog and he's bawling.
Speaker 2: Two niggas.
Speaker 3: Nigga running thirty times a day, Bron, How nobody hurt me say that? Hey, we've been to call Pride Pick asked them to counselors them. You ain't never seen us do that.
Speaker 2: You ain't never seen us beat that much, Prime Pick. You know that was a mistake, a mistake. You were one more chance a half time.
Speaker 4: I did not hear that Riley Leonard, Bro, Bro, not the second time around. That was your second second past. Huh that wasn't you didn't say that the first time?
Speaker 9: Dog?
Speaker 3: No, we did Riley Leonard.
Speaker 5: Man get the ball to the running back, Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He's run the ball twenty.
Speaker 1: Times mannumber seven, the number seven.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm looking at this game.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Bro the coach playing daddy ball. Now, come on, man, hey.
Speaker 2: Bro, I could have swere the last Now I could have swere the last time I was on the show. You old me I was always right, and I said something this time. Y'all niggas didn't want to Bro.
Speaker 3: You did not say Georgia Georgia Lewin ball the then Tyler agree with us.
Speaker 5: When I said everybody agree, you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed that bro in the kitchen. I said, he's going to run more than that. He said, man, he will. How that's all I think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He running again, y'all, Oh my god, all right, look my life. He's just been running.
Speaker 3: Get him running back the ball eight times. He's running again. Now they gonna get a running back the ball. They're gonna kill that white boy. Look look at him. He don't want to run no more. Get him running back the ball him. Yeah, catch your brother. This nigga ran.
Speaker 2: There's ten there's ten carries.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: We should have did the rushing yards over.
Speaker 1: Damn man, I don't want to watch it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, y'all stop talking about y'all should have did that. Didn't listen to me. That's how it work.
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, they ball hogging down man, any stunn on, y'all lab bro, Bro, he about to run the box. He did your door on y'all. Bro, he just did this your door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do it. Don't say that and walk off, man, staying here, stick with this.
Speaker 3: You did you said you said you agree to agree right there, Bro, If.
Speaker 4: I agree, you agree to God, I can't believe it and play drive and win the game like looking good ball control. This game is gonna be with fast shot going man, read my ears, about to get about to be Mexican in here. Y'all keep taking it too, killer shop a.
Speaker 3: Magic trick going Onias be rolling their ars like a mom look at them moment without smaller smiling Man, Bro.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I let that happen. I now I'm mad at myself. I ain't mad at y'all.
Speaker 5: But they took ten minutes off the clock.
Speaker 1: We can team play.
Speaker 3: We're good now, man, the ship over with Yeah, no, Bro.
Speaker 2: Now I get that way. Y'all can't get mad. Y'all picked it. Y'all can't be mad. Y'all smile what it sound is really true?
Speaker 3: Twenty five Then it's inauguration day, man, a white boy guys on the playful man Trump ain't TikTok, Bro, No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Man, He set the whole thing up. Yeah, he said the whole thing.
Speaker 9: They had the backdrop said Trump saytok, nigga TikTok was there.
Speaker 2: That man?
Speaker 3: Trump is a business man, he talked ship right there in front of Biden. He said, yeah, Biden couldn't do this, so I'm gon name it Gulf of America. I watched him like, bro, you can't help what the lab at looking at buddy that was doing the speech today.
Speaker 1: I missed it right.
Speaker 2: The king speak oh man, that was in front of Coonery no as a black dude. That was the reverend that did it, the benediction that had all types of people doing the benediction that had a reverend.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that dude is. Yeah, he's from here, but oh here. I think he said Atlanta passed or something.
Speaker 2: He just look it up. He just I don't know what. I guess he was. He was doing the prayer and he started quoting Martin, his best mark.
Speaker 4: He was going like this, he was going off Trump Trumps like. I couldn't hear what he was saying. But I posted on my pay The only.
Speaker 1: Thing I've been paying attention to is how everybody lighting up got damn snoop.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, snoop niggas is going in. I think I think they bore man that snoop because snoop snoop talk.
Speaker 2: You can't no, you can't.
Speaker 3: You gotta take that. That's an ass. What you gotta take me he threw them. Yeah, yeah, you gotta take that.
Speaker 5: What I'm talking about, bro? If Snoop wanted went so far? Which one of you jigga boot Yeah yeah, the one.
Speaker 3: You slide over here, that wasn't Snoop though, that was performing there.
Speaker 2: That wasn't Snoop. Now that was Calvin brought us. Oh yeah, yeah, Calvin got that money. Snoop was like, man, that nigga Calvin, the jigga boot man. Who they're sailing on that shipop? Damn? What the check?
Speaker 5: Saying Snoop Dogg was on this?
Speaker 2: It was that.
Speaker 9: Nellie Nellie too six saying, rich Ball, what was the toughest defense you played against at Stevenson?
Speaker 1: Toughest defense I played agains at Stevenson.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, uh man, Nigga ball went to Georgia Tech waining number one.
Speaker 1: Evident that nigga don't know how old I mean, I do it have long time again, Dally with none of you'll defense with tough Candon County, Campdon County in Valdosta.
Speaker 5: Camden County in Valdosta County in Valdosta.
Speaker 1: We lost in Canada County twenty one nineteen and lost to Valdosta thirty one twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Do you remember them to lost? Huh?
Speaker 1: You remember them to lost? Nigga was crying like here last week. One of them last minute. Well, both of us rus. My homeboy played for.
Speaker 2: Rushing. We know that time he got he played d I just don't want to hit.
Speaker 10: I didn't hit two at the canton. Bro, he don't run like, no, don't stop all this. Everybody shut that down.
Speaker 2: I said that in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I did not hear him say that. I say he runs the ball.
Speaker 2: All the time. I said he ain't.
Speaker 3: He don't throw the ball.
Speaker 2: Heard him had his pass, his hand ball and shot.
Speaker 3: He was and he wasn't sitting right here. Yeah, I'm just going out with ball playing.
Speaker 2: I ain't say that.
Speaker 3: I saw him play last week. He was running the ship at the time he pass the ball.
Speaker 2: Ran like nineteen times in the game.
Speaker 4: Got that for the last week, though, Bro, he mout have run nineteen times and a half game.
Speaker 2: That was a good game. You can't really quarter back that much throughout the season.
Speaker 3: But it's the last game. Oh, Bro, I'm sorry, y'all. I apologize to y'all.
Speaker 2: Let y'all be angry.
Speaker 1: My mama said the mama just said, f Campton County.
Speaker 2: They cheating.
Speaker 1: Ash Aha, they cheated, y'all ball a little bit probably the soh yeah, all the country schools, you know how they go South Georgia.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I've seen the coach the office of line. You seen what I've seen the coach go line up on the office. He was trying to tell the line how to blow. He said it I show you, give me showed up.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't want to do it. Give me hamy hell up. All right, let's give the Eagles respect.
Speaker 3: We've been bushing the Eagles all year, and I keep seeing people in the coming and say, y'all don't never.
Speaker 2: Get an Eagles no respect.
Speaker 3: They get lucky as fuck from respect that should have one, but he doesn't the goddamn game. And then they got away with a pr at the end of saying shake, don't do this.
Speaker 2: That was not p I, bro, that was not I.
Speaker 1: He pulled the ship out his ship.
Speaker 5: We got seven hundred in the chat right now, get us to a wow.
Speaker 2: I will say this.
Speaker 1: We're sleeping on Sat Kwan for the n affairs square. Sa Quan should or you should be considered for the m v P. Lamar Man he bro Josh Josh Allen second.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: The only reason why I say that because you gotta look at both Mark got Away thousand rushing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another running intercession two hundred yards on the ground.
Speaker 2: Johnson.
Speaker 1: Nobody in fourteen fourteen a loon that's been in fourteen. Ain't nobody's doing with Lamar what I'm saying, Like nobody been with Nigga?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean? No, for so considering I had had one of them years three three peaks had one of the years. We know that quarter back.
Speaker 2: Now this is a real.
Speaker 6: Four thousand throwing a thousand rushing.
Speaker 3: Somebody just said Georgia Tech needs to treat Reggie and Ohio State treat Maurice Claric.
Speaker 5: How they treat Maury's.
Speaker 1: CLOrk Come on, yeah, and I room with again, uh at the the combine.
Speaker 2: To get them? Yeah, taking some ship. I mean that's all Ohio to step it up. J. B. J.
Speaker 5: Brown and read his books, the book.
Speaker 2: Look at him.
Speaker 1: We beat till counter bro deeveson beat to count.
Speaker 2: He's gonna run.
Speaker 3: That's gonna run.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get that.
Speaker 3: We need Will Howard not to get over them passing yard.
Speaker 2: He had a three hundred and six pass NETTERI y'all, seventy.
Speaker 1: That's that's he ain't playing nobody with them.
Speaker 5: But the Dame got defense.
Speaker 2: That defense hell no, like I'm saying, he got about seven going to the leaving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they take there, Texas to give us some point.
Speaker 1: But see that thirty two go crazy though, both of them niggas going to really he who that they got running back high and State running back?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and all they received was when they want to they sleeping on tape.
Speaker 2: The team, Hey, what what was.
Speaker 5: The most surprising? Washington or uh Buffalo?
Speaker 6: Washington?
Speaker 1: Washington by four by f Detroit was.
Speaker 3: Looking funny in the light.
Speaker 2: I told y'all like my Eagles offense against their defense. I told y'all that they've been playing these everybody hurt.
Speaker 3: So you like the Commanders easily? Look at Jeremies Mill I didn't like them. I'm talking about the Do you like you like I'm saying, I mean, do you like the Eagles easily against the Commanders easily? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be a tough game, because anytime you play somebody three times, it is always tough.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. The third the third game, the.
Speaker 2: Way break the Eagles is beatable. With the Command, they beat them. I know you like your Eagles.
Speaker 1: I'm jumping on that goddamn bad wagon.
Speaker 2: But your cash talking about on it, I wouldn't be proud. We'll talk about it. The Command is going to the super Bowl. God damn, I'm going.
Speaker 3: They convinced me bro to y'all Buffalo and Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody sucking with my homes man.
Speaker 1: Anybody I've been telling y'all, they got that Patriots get every call, get the ball, gonna bounce everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be two black Q and yeah, shout out of.
Speaker 6: The tight end by them.
Speaker 11: She's right whenever team made the listen mistakes, she's gonna make mistakes.
Speaker 2: I told you're playing at the Chiefs this nast like a beach started talking about.
Speaker 4: I mean, after a while, you gotta think the rest of a kind of helping these guys out.
Speaker 1: That's what happened when you went to Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, now, that mother fucker loud? Okay that home still Okay, get out of that black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get out of that boy, Get your fucking ass on.
Speaker 5: That's how the commentators need to.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I watched the game at the house.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why they're watching the lives take.
Speaker 3: You said you put up on your Oh yeah, I got a bottle. I went to mine the other day. She had the biggest battle. Ain't even no Gin coming that side, the Battle of Gin, probably about three d I spoke to the family and got the fuck off. I said, they're in the fight.
Speaker 2: She had a magnum bottle of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man over there, Oh Ship, who are that that jackins already? Second quarter? Yeah, they took eighteen minutes off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like that.
Speaker 6: Gonna be that game, not gonna go over thirty.
Speaker 2: I wish we was on Mad.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Down running down win by field goal.
Speaker 3: Ship had ten rushing attempts. The next time, I said, no, the Dame defense coordinated, don't switch that ship up. I'm gonna go out there, you and that letter. I'll walk to them and say that being stadium gonna be a motherfucker. Oh good play.
Speaker 2: Uh huh ad down.
Speaker 3: We ain't got him for nothing. Uh huh ad that we ain't got him for nothing. I'm like, why you don't like him?
Speaker 2: He ain't on the list.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Bill's winning the blowout. I just don't better against I don't bet against Pat mahone.
Speaker 2: Hell no, them niggas. First of all, them niggas shouldn't even make the raven. But they did shout him.
Speaker 3: But the chief just Hey, did Josh Allen impress you or no?
Speaker 1: No, okay, yes he did to me? Executed it. Ran the offense, then turn the ball up.
Speaker 9: In one of the offense had to new Yeah, they had a fund recovery got him in the field goal.
Speaker 3: I know y'all that ship will.
Speaker 2: I would have way better quartermatan rally.
Speaker 4: Listen, I heard it, but I let ball have it because the defense had a great game.
Speaker 12: If you want to moutimated A long way to go. So I ain't even watch the first round watch it that was. I don't watch all the rather than no good. He was crazy, but here connected I'm saying, well, you know he was.
Speaker 1: He was big player.
Speaker 2: You're the worst thing I'm taking a chance.
Speaker 5: Look at when.
Speaker 3: Your nigga, I'm taking a chance. I hate professional y'all are taking a chance. I gotta live on the edge man lives civil and think about it. A good second half that nigga don't live civil bro mad real money man, money sans to win.
Speaker 5: They only score six points in the second half.
Speaker 2: We gotta give away a.
Speaker 3: Tourndown.
Speaker 4: We gotta gives the way Sam quarters first quarter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's get what we're giving away.
Speaker 2: Let's get the people something for watching broken play. So this is on the We're gonna be called broke this YouTube. Right now.
Speaker 3: We got somen forty five watching live. Shout out to y'all watching.
Speaker 2: Man, do your homework, man, share this to somebody.
Speaker 1: MVP can be a game manager when they my half time in the conference, you gotta execute bro Yeah, I guarantee you this that Lamar Jackson was a game manager yesterday.
Speaker 2: They had would have won. They was in the game because of his If it was a game, we're not doing the giveaway. What did he not? He fumbled? We got a broken.
Speaker 1: He felt short.
Speaker 3: Broken places gets the medium. If you do not fitter medium, don't try to win.
Speaker 2: You may know somebody turnovers.
Speaker 3: If you my size are bigger, this is not the game for you. Give it to your son, this medium unless that's a good for you.
Speaker 6: He should just went down on the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he should have went down on that.
Speaker 2: You got come on, man, but only a game change can bring Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the what's the capital of New Mexico?
Speaker 2: Sports?
Speaker 3: Somebody? Everybody nigga threw up perfect path Santa.
Speaker 2: Related? Yeah, niggas forgot about that. We gotta do some sports related.
Speaker 3: And I got one.
Speaker 2: Now was what college did Scottie Pippen and team.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, nice Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, y'all.
Speaker 3: They're trying to guess that wasn't paying.
Speaker 2: We're doing a giveaway and y'all was wrong both. Y'all was wrong to be honest with you, just the way you started it. Just you know what is it? Oh? It's central?
Speaker 1: They said, help legging?
Speaker 2: Is it back? Right now?
Speaker 3: I didn't gave this ship away, but somebody already said.
Speaker 2: I need some We do another question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it. Another question.
Speaker 2: Do another question? All right? Somebody said Jack Thriller do and drove into the building. Shut up, man, wha that nigga don't drive. But if we did, I would think you you'll be surprised. Nah, that nigga. He gotta seeing that, nigga. I ain't lying. He came to the show one time and he had a nigga like walking around.
Speaker 5: We have new niggas walking him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't lying.
Speaker 2: He played a nigga walking around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I think. When he run out of money, they leave.
Speaker 2: Be at the park. Yeah he don't.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'll talk about Jayleen Hurst. We're gonna do QB.
Speaker 2: Want to have part revenue.
Speaker 1: We'll do QB want to have, said lead Jackson quarter back. Hell no, they said the connections, so hold on.
Speaker 2: You lit mys up on the lab episode too, they say't They said that the connection flagging again? And man, what kind of commercials this one?
Speaker 3: My boy? They said, you two messing up the show. While they're doing that, y'all got to go to the app man the appline laggings.
Speaker 2: They might be doing that because he tripping folk do they usually did? They usually trip about the audio.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, it could be the audio.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they'll make you ship up if you damn if you can hear the TV license wise Anthony Mann Captain America. Now that's Tupac remember. Oh yeah, Now his best movie was Crossover. I bet you'all ain't see that. I saw that movie. Yeah, I saw was at the show last Yeah, we saw.
Speaker 5: Hot sauce last night.
Speaker 2: That drunkens.
Speaker 1: Let's tell me to pull the pants down, th bro.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I'm sorry, excuse me.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't even hear what you said.
Speaker 1: I even got the football pants all the way up to his thighs, said one of the man watch the game with that ship.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear the beginning.
Speaker 1: Of your staying with that young boy ship that nigga over there going crazy. Look at all I said, was this out man, young boy ship man that young.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Look at him over there? You focused on the stream. No more trust me? Man, all turned to a un for real.
Speaker 2: Your niggas over there at the corner lasting wrong with the boys over there.
Speaker 3: I don't play that.
Speaker 2: Who got that? That's for us? That's a tough freshman, that smith.
Speaker 5: Okay, nobody got him for nothing.
Speaker 2: You can't trust the freshman On pricet people said, and we know that.
Speaker 1: Somebody said he was due.
Speaker 3: One bad game.
Speaker 2: That he's the premiere of your new name is hindsight. Now he is?
Speaker 6: You got them freshman? All that.
Speaker 2: I just don't like prize pics prize picks on touchdowns. You never know, I do yards passing?
Speaker 6: Did one touchdown on him?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 2: We did with Jackins Greay got his jo talking about with him though he was that earlier. You got a lot of like opinions right now, I mean the first quarters over. We got in the prize. I'm saying, though, who said, Man, you didn't?
Speaker 3: You didn't either? I did?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh my mom did you don't got to hear because you're the run wrong. I'm trying to put it on you.
Speaker 2: But but you know, but but let me you can take, you can take.
Speaker 3: But what what's the w right.
Speaker 2: We got?
Speaker 3: We got any money?
Speaker 1: Who put on for that second hand?
Speaker 2: You competitive?
Speaker 1: We got some money for the second hand?
Speaker 2: About what.
Speaker 3: Asked about that? They're talking about the Wi Fi skipping?
Speaker 2: That's your house.
Speaker 5: Start complaining, bro in the whole complex, bro, for you don't get.
Speaker 3: This broken place swimming? Whoever could hear us and write your name down? You get the swimming the tribune?
Speaker 2: Can you write your whole name?
Speaker 3: Spell your name correctly? Juice?
Speaker 2: No? Rose? Rose? Is that your real name?
Speaker 1: Rose? J?
Speaker 9: Moore?
Speaker 3: He got to be your real name? Government and put your social Security number right after so we could look it up, just to verify we will not do nothing in the street.
Speaker 2: You grew up on.
Speaker 3: Your first pets name.
Speaker 2: Jonathan name John oh all, we got to tie here the deer.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's your tire. Yeah, man, you just with the coveny.
Speaker 5: You can't get the ship.
Speaker 3: Just with the company. I don't know what terms you left on with. We can't show you the merchant. We don't know what you're gonna do with.
Speaker 4: Anyone might find the lives of the merch individual individual that works for or formerly works for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might spright brank the merch.
Speaker 5: Fuck y'all. So, Jonathan boy you wont by default.
Speaker 2: Uh? That was so folk, shut it up to jath Boyd. Let's go Joe Nathan. That's a country as sentence.
Speaker 3: Jonathan Boyd, he got a po box a boy. Yeah, Senate, DM broken play Jonathan board and DM your information. It's a long first quarter, break cream.
Speaker 1: But we're in the second quarter, folk, Huh, we're in the second quarter.
Speaker 2: They started.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they did start to say they scoring the.
Speaker 3: Second I hope we'll all right. I'm really tripping the John the boy. Make sure you can wear a medium. Everybody got one size, No that's the one size they had. Yeah, that was that was the size for that. You got a nephew or something if you can't, Yeah, we're finnah.
Speaker 2: Big Size is coming up soon, Big Size All Star Weekend.
Speaker 3: Big fellas, get ready, big ladies get ready, getting ready to get ready.
Speaker 6: And running them all me.
Speaker 2: That's the that's get after.
Speaker 3: First, they're showing us where we messed up at that.
Speaker 4: I bet you they switched the game plan. Now they got a pince bro. He've been running in the middle of the whole time. He hurt a little bit.
Speaker 5: Look at him.
Speaker 6: He's still gonna blame.
Speaker 3: No, I take it.
Speaker 1: I'm new, h.
Speaker 2: Just remember I was in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: What I said one more time.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I wasn't paying attention in here. That's only I already already took my I took accountabilities for that.
Speaker 3: You need a damn boy. I'm telling what the nigga do with his low.
Speaker 5: Bro, you put it on and you use your own ship man.
Speaker 2: Push out. No, you don't know what the nigga be doing.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not taking So you're gonna trust a couple absolutely, a female couple freaking come absolutely as.
Speaker 2: Long as the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: Don't have no over that. You be surprised, felt like like, let's talk Turkey. I'm gonna take turn the white only p's some color. Let's talk Turkey.
Speaker 2: Man. You some of this ship, your portion of corn Bridge.
Speaker 3: He got here, you he got in.
Speaker 2: But the two men sharing the personal like, I'm not doing binger thing.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You'll trip that, right bro, I god damn putting that you put in, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Get it back on me.
Speaker 3: You can't put your finger on.
Speaker 2: To the car right now. So I'm not in that desperation mode.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: You you use your thing, you're supposed to use your know that real. I don't care, bro hand but he still you know you know, bro, if.
Speaker 5: You touch my you're not touching it with your finger.
Speaker 2: Your it's your body. You touched that ship with your beard. I'm not even when I this is my personal, my ship, I put it on like that. See that's the god damn So hold on.
Speaker 3: The back of your knuckles right right when I got I thought that would have got We'll.
Speaker 2: Make you think the back of man.
Speaker 3: What call is it? These niggas are the chap lifts.
Speaker 2: And chap sticks.
Speaker 1: Man, I just.
Speaker 2: Started getting right. Ship nigga wanted to get right.
Speaker 5: Put some man shot the.
Speaker 2: Word winning. You gotta say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta say that first. And they y'all going to ruffle off for free bottle. You're gonna do it next, do too, ship, I'm gonna get in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them.
Speaker 11: That's one of my hudsonds live who the first one to h They can get a hood in it if they know what's right?
Speaker 2: Challenge?
Speaker 5: What's the spark challenge?
Speaker 2: Drink? Uh?
Speaker 6: All those sprite without start?
Speaker 9: What he's as?
Speaker 2: Ship? You're doing? What you're doing? What you doing that? Ship? I got your.
Speaker 6: Tell y'all.
Speaker 5: Right now bro, I drinks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do MacDonald's bright. Look he throwing the ball now?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Interception on camera somebody saying, now mustangs look like he scribbled it on with Rose will be.
Speaker 2: Blocked, Rose will be blocking? Now?
Speaker 3: What size the bottle?
Speaker 2: If you win it?
Speaker 3: Who get it?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Now they're talking about this bright?
Speaker 2: Oh what size the bottles?
Speaker 3: Okay? Hell hell no, real gotta be open like.
Speaker 1: Man, I open.
Speaker 2: Shout order one man. It gotta be fresh and open to it. What's up, Chris. Yeah, yeah, y'all need sounded like the commercial. It gotta it, gotta be the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's go to the app and dude to giveaways.
Speaker 2: Give me right? This is that one the Little Mother? Yeah yeah, somebody did that rob shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah all, Look, we're gonna we're gonna roughle off a bottle on the app for really break. We're gonna do ReBs first missing it, first person to name me.
Speaker 1: Look at Leonard going crazy. Look at Leonard going crazy, gonna throwing Yes, sir, come on, now that's what college?
Speaker 2: Oh, what's a good slow? That motherfucker need something?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Who who is the first?
Speaker 3: I got one?
Speaker 2: What's up? Who? Who was Reggie Ball's receiver at Georgia Tech, any of them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Any receiver name name any Regi ball wide receiver at Georgia Tate. Good question, that's a great.
Speaker 2: Come on, can you name it? Reggie is crazy? I got x y Z they call that holding that now that one on run. I wish they just let the ship go because al running white boy.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, damn right round, white boy, run o.
Speaker 2: Them niggas gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Carolina Pounds shut up, Herbert ain't Google.
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, third and thirty. Hey, that's price running. He gotta throw it though, he gotta throw it. This did this nigga run on third and thirty.
Speaker 5: We know it's read.
Speaker 2: It's bullshit.
Speaker 3: It's bullshit. I don't mind losing yet, don't treat him.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do that, ship, said Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 2: So bad. Yeah, that's on YouTube. We all it.
Speaker 3: Go to the app.
Speaker 2: To hear with you.
Speaker 3: DJ venom somebody Calvin Johnson. Tray, said Calvin Johnson. Oh, somebody, said Nate Curry.
Speaker 2: That was a receiver.
Speaker 1: Yes, number five, Miami, Miami Floyd.
Speaker 3: Oh but her damn. I'm all the ship. Joe Hogg did Joe Horn? Joe Horn didn play for you, didn't?
Speaker 2: Goddamn all right?
Speaker 1: G ninety two said Mega Tron. First, we gotta said Nate Curry. They put that Nate Curry was first. No, Nate Curry went first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: G ninety two, G ninety two, Mega Tron Senior information. You're gonna get a free baller, ray y'all Lee break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulation.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna that is whooping your ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: I might can't say it, but I showed drink this motherfucker and this delicious.
Speaker 2: That's a commercial type ship.
Speaker 5: You ain't even gotta know how to spell to drink this year.
Speaker 1: Like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: That's a whole all right.
Speaker 3: Shout out to you G ninety two d M the broken play page on Instagram and.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get that to you. Now we're gonna get back to uh what what.
Speaker 3: Trump trade in his name?
Speaker 2: Publicly?
Speaker 1: Mark Reggie, what's in the cup?
Speaker 2: Uh shot tea?
Speaker 3: Stop about business?
Speaker 1: Levin Thomas good ship, Mark Mark Logan.
Speaker 5: We got some taxing for that. I don't want to get to Lee bre.
Speaker 2: That means free.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Then to free juice, free balling like them comic.
Speaker 3: Con Oh no, I never do that running downtown the wrong don Downtown and Leantard. You don't want to free ball nowhere? Ye free ball on my street?
Speaker 2: The next life got to lock them balls up downtown. Whoa yeah my ships now, oh no, you missed the first part of it, So don't.
Speaker 10: Do that.
Speaker 3: With the Gains show.
Speaker 1: They said the tone to they said, once it's on, the.
Speaker 2: Tones said, we're talking about did the comic Concie from earlier. So if you I'm gonna argue about no nigga, you're doing that Paul ship now.
Speaker 3: To nigga's on you. You know they said the toll they did, follow soup they did.
Speaker 2: Don't don't. I'm gonna lay about twenty minutes.
Speaker 9: Hey, you can't say and you cannot fun with the old jib been eating the hot dog?
Speaker 1: Hell eating the glitter banana or banana you somebody talking to some ship and.
Speaker 9: My dad might eating the glitter may get the funk out my face, grown ass man, I don't look at.
Speaker 3: You can eat them glitzen, But nigga as a nigga, you need to eat you. But now in the morning, Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 3: O'clock eating, damn because no, no, but.
Speaker 2: There's a there is a proper way to eat a banana, breaking the hat, breaking making breaking the hat, eat the mouth.
Speaker 3: Nah spose.
Speaker 2: You supposed to bite? You bite you own that ship up. You bite it like a like an eight.
Speaker 9: Monkey ship, okay cause we animals, yea, And then break the motherfucker two pieces in your hand like skittles.
Speaker 2: Break it down and break it down to.
Speaker 9: You want to eat it if you if you pay that shut down and break that ship and hold it like that, thank you the morning.
Speaker 3: The morning is for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the morning, get your potastic but.
Speaker 3: Soon as the sun come up. No, bull ship, you ain't like you're like like, oh you slash some holes.
Speaker 2: Would like putting in some oat or some syrup. The only way to eat the bananas in the smoothie. Man, don't eat no whole banana. You ain't.
Speaker 3: No goddamn monkey man eat.
Speaker 2: I get my spoothie.
Speaker 9: I put in my old mal put it, eat it in the group. No, I ain Yeah, I take my vitamins by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gonna do what you want to do. I ain't a raw dog.
Speaker 2: Banana niggas raw dog and bananas in the morning's crazy.
Speaker 3: You gotta busted down. You gotta put it in the smoothie now like you said, put it in the oat meal. Oh yeah, yeah, cut it.
Speaker 2: No, you cut it up.
Speaker 3: No, bust it down. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not FeelA sneaky, but that we bust down, coked. It's the same way bust.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna drink it smoothly from now on.
Speaker 3: Uh man, you gotta put it with something else. Yeah, I ain't got no grocerymer I eat.
Speaker 2: My old meal and got nigga.
Speaker 3: Say yes banana tomorrow, two different meals. You'll be like, bet we never tea what right now you're chopping the banana down like a coat.
Speaker 9: He was trying to you know what, they might beat the ship out of the Damn. That's a good quarter. It was a good first quarter.
Speaker 3: Man Field start coming in. He's so freaking tell the women to show us how to eat a banana. We don't have bananas. We don't have. We don't have, but if we did, that ain't something that don't turn me on?
Speaker 5: Damn that banana.
Speaker 2: Come get the ready, peel this muffin.
Speaker 5: With all that, I wouldn't never have no lunch tailor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, no snake skid happy face.
Speaker 3: At least say as a Jamaican, I approve of lose method of consuming the banana is trying to talk for light and respect.
Speaker 2: You know, Jamaica's don't play none of that game.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jamaica's don't play that. He said, I respects lay that. Yeah, yeah, I want to eat untain who.
Speaker 2: Content in my fists? What's the order?
Speaker 8: Actually, you gotta work up and save up, saving enough to eat a banana. It's crazy work and I can't wait to get my money.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Go to America?
Speaker 2: Be free.
Speaker 5: We got freedom up here in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Not freedom that the next level. That's a ladder drill. You got, that's balls in the tight end. Man stopped playing. He's got.
Speaker 1: They got too many weapons, bro, they got too many weapons.
Speaker 5: Hey, but look, no, the damn defense right there on.
Speaker 1: They got to I think it's gonna be a good to keep up with, even.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be low scoring because they running the ball and it's defense.
Speaker 3: Damn, my head got the juice, but the juice good in had that minute made like a mother the fun I had.
Speaker 1: I had to drink something before I even start.
Speaker 5: You gotta get a couple of that minute, mate, I haven't what They're right here waiting on you.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Did you? Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Me and you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Get the first down there? Yeah ship rolling Man told you it's too much. Keep that clock.
Speaker 1: Ticket ain't gonna leavel Field.
Speaker 9: If we get to the second half and the nigga still got nine carrias, I think we got shot he's gonna start a running you down thirty that right now, that's true.
Speaker 5: I'm with you when you Bro, I don't give up. I don't gamble to.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. Man, we can't give up, never give up. I don't seen some crazy ship, have you, boy?
Speaker 2: This matter?
Speaker 9: The nigga get fourteen carries and he stopped and stopped. I see bro, thank every time. The other day Lebrun eighteen.
Speaker 2: Fifteen points in like the fourth courting and he ended up getting twenty two.
Speaker 3: They got too month, Bro is twenty two.
Speaker 2: See down where they had him at? Remember, oh no, when I was here last time and I said they had him at nineteen. He scored eighteen points that game, Bro, where I swear, I.
Speaker 3: Believe we are eighteen. Get us the nine hundred we're gonna give give away another.
Speaker 2: I'm giving away a bad Chicks only fans. Password is a man.
Speaker 3: I'm not drinking no holes, frite o live. I don't lie, but have I what if I have a stroke drinking the mother but you I am not gonna die on Kim.
Speaker 5: I'm a dollar by myself, nigga chilling.
Speaker 3: I don't eat up.
Speaker 2: Niggas knock turned I'm saying, you know what what he's saying about.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta said.
Speaker 2: Saying, say ship you see I'm.
Speaker 3: Shirt you better leave me Dad saying the line, Man, I'm about trying to tell don't even nigga lot a woman save me if they can't.
Speaker 5: I don't stop.
Speaker 3: His work.
Speaker 2: Is God's playing, God's playing.
Speaker 3: I don't need know if a nigga ever saying to me, they might well re kill. Tell you what he bro, damn if you could have done some time, anybody to wake it up?
Speaker 2: The funk up? Why? No?
Speaker 5: Goddamn well?
Speaker 2: And were you you back to life?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Bro, ain't telling you?
Speaker 4: Hey now, if you have a stroke and a nigga give you CPR from a stroke, he gave his head because that ain't even gonna help.
Speaker 2: He just kisses you in the mouth at this stroke, Come here, give.
Speaker 3: I said, you little nigga burn too loud.
Speaker 2: I got him, I got.
Speaker 4: Everybody at home. Please, are not getting out the mouth on the stroke? Anna, you're gonna all you gonna do is.
Speaker 3: Get your goddamn Uh.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 2: What now now said? I ain't explaining myself to young niggas.
Speaker 3: Look your your boy back down, looking at your boy.
Speaker 2: Man, put your hands in your pants. Little get niggas get you talking about your ass. They selling the niggas.
Speaker 3: They gonna They're gonna live it on tiller every time.
Speaker 5: Now, momm gonna be waiting.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, mama did that ship?
Speaker 7: I told man?
Speaker 5: I said, they said head of stroke going.
Speaker 2: He said what I said, head a stroke.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, that nigga could have died. I just got that, like, yeah, you ain't got the young mind.
Speaker 2: Man got a young mind stroke? You're telling hey, man, you know.
Speaker 3: Look, I just see them looking at each other like snigger, like what they're funny?
Speaker 5: I said, he almona die for real?
Speaker 2: Gad?
Speaker 3: I said, no, I said it went on mile stroke. He had a real strokes.
Speaker 2: Don't like my uncle. But I'm like, you know what I'm saying. No, don't laugh, I said he did.
Speaker 1: Your Mind Channel is one of the first books.
Speaker 3: That's a real nigga. That was the reason Coach.
Speaker 1: That's else which one was that.
Speaker 2: Reminders on the whole y'all remember it's a legend. The girl said, look at that nigga still an lie. Ain't no way he got bro.
Speaker 9: Don't white people bro, but I used to. I can't stand he be talking for he can't sound like.
Speaker 2: Clash.
Speaker 6: You gotta get it.
Speaker 2: For really.
Speaker 6: On me, game.
Speaker 2: Your care your French Frank was frenchman? Sound like sel past game to play.
Speaker 3: For a coach like face smash you line up ship like it's the war, a fucking war. Shut you boys, nothing saying.
Speaker 2: It's a war ship. I've been laughing like ship in that lockero. No.
Speaker 9: I seen you know them thirty for thirty ship, Hey, Bob, the way he used to talk when he was younger.
Speaker 2: Oh then versus Miami that yeah, like you talk more clearer. They probably you know, I don't know what. Probably the dentures I told you.
Speaker 3: You know what niggas get veneers.
Speaker 2: They they sound different.
Speaker 1: Here we go money.
Speaker 2: Times that.
Speaker 3: You red leave.
Speaker 2: You need to have a limbo contest with the latest. Better said, where the vibes at? Who said that? Some niggas and the thing.
Speaker 5: He now he running?
Speaker 1: You know the boy got too many weapons bro one Oh yeah oh that is nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't get drafted. Oh damn that nigga.
Speaker 6: He's a old's first what.
Speaker 2: Stak corner? Yeah, you want to take that's because he's gonna have twenty number one.
Speaker 1: The dang oh d you just got y'all niggas to we just yeah the second quarter, I ain't seen ship. Did you just take your shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right me y'all took the shot fast the hell I was about to do it as a group, Harry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all niggas in the competition.
Speaker 2: Touchdown, we got him. Come, he got that.
Speaker 3: That was your crack, your ship crack the crack.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, nigga, You know what, Look at the ship. Look look at the niggas playing football.
Speaker 2: That's some swag ball motherfucker swag.
Speaker 3: Now it is ball.
Speaker 2: Let the young boys play man like they cut. You don't like it, but he cuts what he cut, Craig. They might call that back Craig. I don't know. He got he caut him in. They called him touchdown that pregnice.
Speaker 1: Right here in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's touchdown.
Speaker 2: I know, not that high.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying right here, he all the way up here.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, but you, nigga, yeah, they're not no knee protection.
Speaker 3: On Is this true? Vk' saying in the comment had ninety seventy six Coushawn Jenkins left Old Miss. They was threatened to kill that boy. Yeah, I don't got looking to that touchdown. Craig first one with a green y'all clap it up with Craig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grig ship.
Speaker 3: Hey, they need need to get a turnover. Get this boy off the field and man, give.
Speaker 2: Up keep having Let's let's work, let's let's ask for something. No, no, what I'm saying this flex flo hoigh state. Get the ball back after we want the money.
Speaker 1: I just need to go to stay the same. Yeah, and then a lot more.
Speaker 2: They got to pass the box. That's okay, I'm gonna give you something because I need I need this ship to be twenty eight to seven by third quarter. And then he got he got the he got this.
Speaker 9: Are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Get sacked. He can be running for his life. You damn what I'm saying. They got sack car. You know they have to sack him, bro, for our sake. They have to sack he said.
Speaker 5: When they find out he was leaving, they was threatening him and his family.
Speaker 1: Own Okay, sound like some Mississippi Sean jackets.
Speaker 2: When he tried to leave on miss they were trying to threaten the.
Speaker 3: Beat sound like, what are you from? MISSI?
Speaker 2: Who that should be lying?
Speaker 3: Who's that? What was that? The nigga? What the l s U?
Speaker 8: Play with?
Speaker 9: Sha L s U from old mister? And he said, I think he's from Mississippi. They burnt his house, that Chris Jackson.
Speaker 2: Jackson when you turn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, what to deal with with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean my basketball changes to the NBA.
Speaker 1: That's what that changes. Damn you.
Speaker 2: Did you change his name?
Speaker 5: You say you ever seen him do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I'm saying his love feet work like doing like DP work again, you dB work.
Speaker 2: Middle school.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the NBA ship d big with Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know that NBA ship.
Speaker 2: I came back, he said, middle school.
Speaker 3: Though everybody going to.
Speaker 2: So much. He always said that ship to me. I'd be like, bro, he was like, no, for real, I.
Speaker 6: Thought I was going to get the n A.
Speaker 2: How have you seen y'all playing recently?
Speaker 3: Look, he never seen me, this nigga five nine.
Speaker 2: He had no goddamn chance. He was the thing. Though.
Speaker 6: You got anybody know this Fuordion County. I was that man in Forth the county, eighth grade man.
Speaker 11: You want like la skin nigga, ain't Tony Baggy painting forth the county.
Speaker 6: That's when I knew. I was like, okay, all that ain't me.
Speaker 2: That work on real deal, Real deal over again.
Speaker 5: I ain't say what he end He end up going to college.
Speaker 6: Nigga, and he went to west Lake. Westlake he got but he was the only firstman thought on barsities.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He went to U.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he nigga.
Speaker 6: You know west Lake man, you know you got really get money gambling nigga, the whole dim like that he got.
Speaker 1: It's two lanes that Westlake though it's the good line. It's just like the good lane and the bad list like West like.
Speaker 2: Produ turned him out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, nigga know Tony, it's always a niggas like that with a name like that.
Speaker 2: Tony nigga dame name. Johnny got a old nigga name Lenny Stills.
Speaker 5: We have a nigga now named t Bo.
Speaker 3: That dog.
Speaker 1: You know t Bo.
Speaker 3: He was a dog.
Speaker 1: Wher died neck Maurice Saven Maurice saving When I got there, he was he was running back and your mama used to do substitute teacher quarterback went to Mensis. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well he played running back and no, he played something else in the least.
Speaker 3: I had just got to school and they were talking about that. They were because I was the one.
Speaker 2: He was one of the one that oh he's watching.
Speaker 1: On the line, we all had who dreams. And on the way, bro Lebron on the way, I knew that Nigga was in the city. Man, drinking tequila just like us.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, what do you think he's drinking? He ship, he got his own what what? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That ship? Hey, right, that ship, that ship boot poo didn't Nigga is motherfucker man, you got drift. I'm tired of saying that.
Speaker 3: Nigga run.
Speaker 2: Man got you to past ten carries.
Speaker 6: And he's definitely gonna run.
Speaker 5: And yes, man, bro, anything happened.
Speaker 3: They can't see it there now they can't take a carry.
Speaker 2: Back that's outside.
Speaker 3: Like hell, you go out of there running here we go there you go bounce. Now they got away this I wouldn't God damn intention on ground. Hey, they got a hold.
Speaker 2: The rest of the time. Three three in our punt the ball, he don't touch.
Speaker 3: Raven seem saying I'm taking shots right now it's cold outside.
Speaker 1: Do your thing, baby, Yeah, Raven, what's what the brothers.
Speaker 2: Saying?
Speaker 3: Oh no, he got the ball Uphio Stevid. Oh that nigga said, my nigga, It is seven degrees in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Nigga seventeen here, y'all ain't too much different from us.
Speaker 2: That's on you brother, what we're doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Now they got a punk that clock keep chicken. We had ten carriage.
Speaker 1: We're good jet light to the next life. Man, this the original ship to like.
Speaker 2: Most what you're talking about. We get the ball back and got a sackle. Don't we do some partnership with your corner milk clock. Get that bitch of six minutes twenty is ten below.
Speaker 5: We had one thousand and the chat man.
Speaker 2: That called for another shot.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I ain't gonna we need fifteen hundred and a half time a roster. But but so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we ain't gonna ain't driving to Is anybody counting their shots?
Speaker 3: Driving?
Speaker 2: No more?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm keeping my cup. I got to.
Speaker 2: I don't be real.
Speaker 3: It's time to week.
Speaker 2: Shots of water. Hey, I'm on this great white A lot of the niggas.
Speaker 9: A lot of these niggas gotta uh never mind, they gotta take the vitamins. Man, they gotta take them by him is Man. You got to bro you you're on the ship shill jock a l j A T. It's like kind of anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's like it's it's not caffeine, but it's like Jen sing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like for like energy and ship. No, no, you know what.
Speaker 3: My daddy's real Jensen growing up though.
Speaker 5: But nah, oh Jereed miright Smill, I.
Speaker 3: Just take my I just you know, like uh Jes Argentine. They keep the dig up okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yourn dick yet don't laugh about and you got one your nigga in the back up, sat look at think about that giggling ship nigga. Don't giggle like I said.
Speaker 2: Okay, Argentine, No, that ain't what it's called l.
Speaker 9: I don't know how I'm it's like a capital l Argentine or Argentine or whatever.
Speaker 2: I know exactly talking about.
Speaker 9: By too, vitamin C, official, vitamin E, magnesium, Go ahead, my zinc my D three because I got low vitamin D three.
Speaker 2: Okay, see the vitamin D N N d three. No, No, that's the that's the invitamin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's from not getting enough sun and no.
Speaker 2: Just that's is my life.
Speaker 5: That's what my daughter told me because they put me on I want to.
Speaker 2: Take your shirt off that you know when I go to the and I squigged out my opposite of no up on the beach people ginger too, my dad, I mean, he didn't put.
Speaker 3: Me on that ginger Jordan and saying that sea mast Yeah, that seaballs, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta learn some more about nigga.
Speaker 2: Be fake nigga be fingering with that sea mass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's gonna get your whole pilots homemade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that ship may get.
Speaker 3: Your I know, a bitch man, some sea mass rotail.
Speaker 1: I said, you better get out of that.
Speaker 3: I bet you too healthy, mantail.
Speaker 9: What you mad?
Speaker 5: You made some seaball rote?
Speaker 3: Let me die. When two big bags of steaking bitch biggass by talking about sea bows rote.
Speaker 9: It's ready off by thot I came, That's when I know it's tilling me to leave a whole crib. She made a hotel orf.
Speaker 3: They do chicken out right, Yeah, that's chicken out for till me to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had now but Situ waking.
Speaker 1: Around and had them tortilla line chips for the whole man of water.
Speaker 2: This you food she got to bring into the house.
Speaker 1: I don't go to tell lineis don't know me.
Speaker 2: I ain't eating.
Speaker 5: Chris turned them funny.
Speaker 3: He's a sea masters with them old head barbers who's trying to get.
Speaker 5: You to get you out to.
Speaker 2: Louis.
Speaker 5: So I got this mo bro, that's the Atlanta Hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when they come your have up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see you gotta start taking this sea mass.
Speaker 6: I got some.
Speaker 2: Pyramids game bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They had to get three people to get like you're going balled up talks.
Speaker 1: In George was trying to get out.
Speaker 3: They got them.
Speaker 2: Fifty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 9: But if you get three more of your homeboys to say the ship, I can get to you for that seems sat No the Ponzi scheme, yea all because it came out of no.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and then huh, look see that have Detroit red Detroit. I think it's a good player. Do I try to?
Speaker 2: I tried to, like yeah, twenty twenty one, I was like I was on it for a while. Man, I felt like a little kind of an energy boost, and then I just felt like I'm not supposed to help your digestive.
Speaker 4: System as well, so you know what I mean, I'm gonna table the stress with tricky Utah huh, that was tricky.
Speaker 2: You you need though, like sometimes that's all you need is a brain stimulation.
Speaker 3: Like Roger Brairiy said. Barry said seamaw saying him in the hospital. No it didn't, prayers up king.
Speaker 2: I didn't that dumbing you. But that's put you in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Your ship talent man too much?
Speaker 2: You know nothing?
Speaker 3: All right, go already said the man.
Speaker 2: I had a thumb. All right, guys, here you go.
Speaker 5: Legendary panel said take that also, Yeah that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see all that ship now, that ship ain't man. Every time I sha gand to them every time I take one, I have a miscarriage.
Speaker 3: That's like you yeah you John johns Man said, y'all been watching.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that should make you poping. But then like if it don't take you Christmas, that.
Speaker 3: Miscarriage.
Speaker 2: I ain't say me. I'm just saying like, I ain't trying to blame myself.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to say, you get a girl every time.
Speaker 2: Every time I.
Speaker 3: Said, So, you're telling niggas that's she cold because the Argent lives like Argent.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Argent save a nigga five hundred brick time, iang.
Speaker 3: Eve time every time, nigga, how much? How much you mean seeing it?
Speaker 2: I ain't getting more free, y'all.
Speaker 3: Ben had a stop y'alls going up. Man, I'm listening, galling man, listen hundreds damn.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm lying to text me that Roger Bird said, Roger barr said too too much taller.
Speaker 2: I was being serious. Oh my bad, Roger barry Man. But seems didn't do that to you, Bro. I'm telling you, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Might make sure Why watch to make sure y'all like him too.
Speaker 2: Might have spoiled seams or something.
Speaker 1: Ye fuckings, Bro, they can't.
Speaker 9: They can't start you talking abou him earlier seventeen when I say one, one seven half times, Bro, it's getting ball back twenty eight seven.
Speaker 1: She too eat too much, They got too many, got them cold, got themn they got too outside.
Speaker 6: Somebody that ain't too much, you know, So he's playing uneath.
Speaker 1: Somebody gonna win that two MANI matchup every time bro, they got.
Speaker 5: Your break. They called you our linux, They said we got our listeners.
Speaker 2: Hey, well Howard twelve.
Speaker 1: Tyler will Howard twelve or twelve one twenty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said he was better than got it.
Speaker 3: Got your little good play right there, though, what about white people?
Speaker 5: They followed the same way. It doesn't matter from somebody on that trip, fair fall.
Speaker 3: That was a good play. Then at twenty three they still get that touchdown.
Speaker 4: They probably gonna be seventeen sevens might get a yeah, bullshitting, might get a feeling her her story, gonna get some money. But he do everything. Thursday night game. Yeah, and nigga, don't be talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm on the way, hurstreak, get that money ball. I'm on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, out there.
Speaker 1: You gotta look for that ship too, Ball, I'm on the way.
Speaker 2: You just gotta stop drinking.
Speaker 4: You got you gotta cut your facial hair out, and you gotta cut off your facial hair.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, drink all right. What I'm saying, how you joint. You ain't gonna be drinking the morning of Love to you Sunday morning, Saturday morning. About you can't be up there with your cut were.
Speaker 1: Cut They put Baylor's in the coffee every goddamn morning. Man.
Speaker 3: They don't let no folds.
Speaker 5: Don't let that nigga drink it ain't nothing much tequila.
Speaker 2: Like I was saying Kirk, he ain't.
Speaker 1: Gotta turn the funk up too much, Bro, too much.
Speaker 9: We shouldn't take folks, We shouldn't take fo should too we should take for that.
Speaker 1: Man know how to come back to the ball, catch the ball with his hands. Watch how you come back down here?
Speaker 9: He a better freshman than Sam Watkins was absolutely, Oh whoa whoa freshman yearman year?
Speaker 2: For gotten that say?
Speaker 3: It was absolutely somebody.
Speaker 2: Have you seen how slow down on absolute? Have y'all seen you know they're.
Speaker 3: In the same game the same year.
Speaker 2: I'm just that's closer than you. Argument. I watched him and Sammy. I had to play against sam all good defense zero.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 5: Oh no, see I like that.
Speaker 2: It's an argument. No, ain't no how I've been watching all year.
Speaker 3: I didn't play against that boy.
Speaker 1: Same watching Samon walking that one.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: But y'all just saying that he's not man. Sammy made it look real, e literc Bro, he's.
Speaker 2: Doing the same.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're saying, right now, he's just the way Sam made it look.
Speaker 5: One of hes gonna make it like he's doing a good analysis.
Speaker 3: I will Sam. It might be he might be more electric, he might do all good ship.
Speaker 2: I'm just closer than you think.
Speaker 3: It ain't if you saying all that. Hey, look at that clock ticket, Look tea, it's working.
Speaker 2: And that ship hit fourteen and five.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is funny at fun Junior Toy said. Ball drinks to the lights turning green.
Speaker 1: It's fucked up.
Speaker 2: The red life. I drink to that light turning Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 4: He's perfectly.
Speaker 5: Damn you calling.
Speaker 3: Hey, nigga the time.
Speaker 1: Man, I can't wait till I get my dal Boy, I'm finna get one the bottle deals really, Bro Hollading, look at.
Speaker 3: Y'all you're doing boy, the right person.
Speaker 2: Man, he's doing what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Next communication, it's a flat with with all sides.
Speaker 11: The number one NFL draft this year old with Travis Honey and everybody here.
Speaker 2: You smoking cracks.
Speaker 3: Hey, boy, you need to Hey, get that Michael phone from away.
Speaker 1: From I'm telling you talking about me drinking at the game.
Speaker 3: I'm telling yeah, right for nobody it'll be the first. He'd be the first one to bro over Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: Are you smoke? You're smoking?
Speaker 6: Pooky nigga sicks he sicks.
Speaker 2: Pray.
Speaker 5: If Travis Hunter was in Ohio state, what you think he'll be doing.
Speaker 6: See, we're not gonna do the all the wood.
Speaker 3: Could because I'm telling you what he's doing in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Sho, that's all we do.
Speaker 3: Jeremi Smith is six for kim Drinke Beatle, said Jeremiah Smith cold with Shaq.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you blocked to talking about electrifying man, this nigga Travis.
Speaker 5: Why you think Travis Hunter was doing that? I ain't never seen it. Boy, do no hesman pone ship. He's still gonna do it.
Speaker 3: You'll get one your freshman when you're Georgia.
Speaker 6: Y'all gotta look at the highlight.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it like, Bro, you don't think what's the man to do that?
Speaker 2: One handing them in the game. That was doing that, Bro, Travis Hunter doing that on picks, doing that one handed picks. But what.
Speaker 4: Ain't one hand no fucking picks, man, Damn pull it up and we will pull it off.
Speaker 1: Travis Hunter did everything you want to.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, that brought him in here.
Speaker 6: I said he's going to be he he will be picked over Travis.
Speaker 9: Yes, so that you broke this year's draft. You brought him into the conversation. Okay, yeah, Travis Hunter is man to wait to way.
Speaker 11: No, I didn't say it was a better player, but he would be picked over Travis and this crazy man.
Speaker 5: Tyler sentence to the crazy man.
Speaker 2: God damn, it's a rap.
Speaker 1: It's a wrap.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn the ship the get.
Speaker 5: In Detroit from sure, I'm getting that wasn't even the pick I was talking about.
Speaker 3: Look, look this.
Speaker 5: Nigga hold On broke.
Speaker 3: God, hold on, bro, that happened that nigga hold turn into a new face.
Speaker 2: AI, that's a glitch, that's a.
Speaker 3: Well receiver.
Speaker 2: He said, that was Travis on that receiver. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why we showed it to you. Literally, why we showed it.
Speaker 5: Ain't no year before this, ain't no more drugging for you.
Speaker 2: A year before that he did what nigga can't be wrong, Like, so you don't see.
Speaker 3: Nigga would not be wrong.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, man, that last year playing.
Speaker 2: I had never seen that.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen that player were playing with them. So how you're gonna argue that it didn't happen. I've never seen every time we do a live man be bro on one said Shank tweaking off that lioking can't be saying somebody talking through shak head from.
Speaker 2: Shank.
Speaker 11: Look at the nigga Jeremy highlight ain't down it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you gotta respect Travis, but it's not now.
Speaker 3: Damn Chris Thomas said. Chris Tanna said, shake off that seamost Redskin said, now the type of steal roaches out the ashtraight, bitch, I don't smoke, okay, nigga, If I did my blunder be two stuff, nigga.
Speaker 2: Still roaches out your house.
Speaker 1: Nigga baseball bat.
Speaker 5: Nigga got roll a whole pound and a bl cheap bad weed. Nigga, we got drank forty.
Speaker 3: Two halftime, thirty second waterer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: With thirty seconds left, bro, please don't run that ball. Here we go, now what you could have been doing?
Speaker 5: I know man, that's on the coach though, Damn.
Speaker 3: One said. Prize Picks ain't letting me create an account? I pieceed one.
Speaker 5: What state do you reside in? Are you in Mexico.
Speaker 2: You gotta make sure that.
Speaker 5: It's only available in thirty states.
Speaker 2: Half times half time.
Speaker 3: And we still had a thur wow.
Speaker 5: Wow here on on one said, I'm in Atlanta, Oh.
Speaker 1: That beautiful highway door.
Speaker 2: I'm right, I'm right, but you gotta have some money.
Speaker 3: You accountant ain't want to.
Speaker 2: It's timed about oh ship really he oh ship? What I gonna do? What that was that was saying? What hold on?
Speaker 1: Man, i'mna bring up this Trevy one stuff. Man, they're gonna talk about these quarterbackt's top segment bos here we go.
Speaker 3: I know my boy had about three months and an't here be ready for CBS.
Speaker 2: Ship that it ain't no difference.
Speaker 1: All the niggas went to leave rehabit baby drinking on set. All right, y'all, let's do it. Let's do QB one real quick man. Let's talk about the quarterbacks over the past weekend. We're gonna take it to the NFL. Which camera is me right here?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Let's start off with the reigning Super Bowl champ man Patrick Mahomes. Did I slithered away? Got a close victory won against what they play? Houston? Yes? Uh, my boy, how do you think CJ. Stroud played bro you tripping. I think you played it. I really think it returned back to for him a little bit. They just felt a little short in a Kansas city, kind of benefited from a couple of controversial calls. But Andy Reid, my boy, thank you so much for that safety. You covered that nine point spread that I had, so I really appreciate that. Let's move on to josh Alla.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I know my boy lou ain't want to don't want to hear about this, but uh outlasted Lamar Jackson twenty seven to twenty five. And just like we talked about before, Shack, I think the biggest difference in this game was the simple fundamentals protecting the ball. Two turnovers, you lose by two points, and it was ierily similar to the ending of your boys. No, they had three, but Lamar had two turnovers, so two points.
Speaker 2: Turnover Mark Andrews Mark and trying to cut somebody.
Speaker 1: But uh, I was saying, man, that was an eerily similar finish to your boys should do in Jackson State in that Celebration Bowl. Remember that ship well, which is the first one and the second the celebration ball when they played at the dam and lost to South Carolinta state. They lost, right, they lost us well they lost back to back. Yeah, the one where they lost and they were trying to tie the game. Two point of version verse.
Speaker 5: In the comment, K said, Ball put liquor on his two brush.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up. See now you're gonna started some ship, bro, and they nigga finish take off with this ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, just seeing these deals my way, bro, Hey hey, just see.
Speaker 2: These deals nigga along with these jokes.
Speaker 1: Man, seen these deals my way. Uh but yeah, uh ship, how she doing? Oh yeah you're doing? Ended up losing the game a similar way, but funk out that ship. The nigga talking about looking and everything. Jaden Das Jayden Dames, Man, I think you don uh you don't open up everybody's eyes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think this might be the most impressive quarterback rookie season for any quarterback ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, give it up for Jada.
Speaker 3: I call it early, but everybody say I was allowed.
Speaker 1: You want to, But it's nothing wrong with calling that ship before it happened. And my dog called the ship before it happened.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so who I said that?
Speaker 3: Bill Roling roblins Burg. So, yeah, so you had a good ad. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm not finn relation.
Speaker 2: I'm not Finna relation. No, No, what's up? Commanders is a great defense too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ain't gonna get you like this word.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I'm listening.
Speaker 3: You still got the QB. Still got to make shit happen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just saying if he does, if he gets to the super Bowl, I'm saying, he gotta win it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: This is why I kind of say this. This is why I say this best rookie. This is the best rookie season ever for a quarterback, because you gotta you're taking a new gym, a new head coach, and a new quarterback and you started from ship. You started from ship. Record last year that was horrible, three thirteen I think three something like that.
Speaker 2: You know what's on their side? What magic Johnson?
Speaker 1: Man, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Somebody saying, now cap trouble. When I did say that, we all said, why wouldn't I say that?
Speaker 5: But I like James.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He's been, He's been, he's been.
Speaker 2: Oh uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, And and not only man, the boy is Jayden Dails he's doing the ship like like the way you think a prototypical quarterback should do it. He's doing the ship with a smile that all light up a room and that that will leave a lasting impression. And uh, what people are finally like picking up on is Jayden Daniels was using like some virtual virtual reality type ship to help his game. And I think, uh, he made some white people rich with this ship because ever since he started using that he Uh, he's won the Heisman. He's on for forty touchdowns his rookie year. He's going to be arguably the rookie of the year in the NFL, and ship he's still playing. So shout out to Jada Williams, Jaden Dames and uh miss Dames, Miss Dames, Jalen hurts Man, you did enough to win over the fucking rounds, but you din't play good, bro. I don't give it down with nobody to say, only one hundred and twenty eight through the air, but you did have a huge forty four yard touchdown run that kind of was the difference between the game. Uh overshadowed my boy Matthew Stafford having a great ever putting the team on his back. Three hundred and twenty four yards and two touchdowns, but fell just a little bit short. Shout out to h Jalen hurts, but it was not impressive. I think they just keep escaping.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jalen Carter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dogs, we got some dogs on that line.
Speaker 1: Georgia, that motherfucker Areauck Georgia is just showing up everywhere on every team.
Speaker 3: Call him the Philadelphia Bull dollar for buddy, straight beast. Kobe didn't got hurt though, that hurts.
Speaker 1: But ship right now, this this game right here, guys, I think Will Howard is uh proving me wrong. What's Will Howard sax? Right now? He was twelve for twelve the last time we look, but uh, he's got two touchdown passes already. Let's see this ship right now thirteen he's fourteen or fifteen, one hundred and forty four yards and two touchdowns. So right now he is the National Championship MVP, no doubt. Will Howard fourteen to fifteen, one hundred and forty four yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Damn yeah.
Speaker 1: First half and fucking Riley Leonard five or nine forty six yards I mean rushes ten rushes in thirty six thirty nine yards. So hey, we might we might be we might be got a pass second, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Gotta switch it on that running ain't gonna go running, ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't winning us all right? So look, man, NFC Championship Sunday, the first game, we got the Commanders versus the Eagles. I'm telling y'all, I'm on the bandwagon. I'm I'm fucking with Jadon Danks. I'm right with James Dames. Who you got, bro, Uh, Commanders of Eagles.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm gonna take the Commanders man against my better judgment. Shout out to my shout out to my family. They all redskin command.
Speaker 1: Whatever I go with momentum, bro, And yeah, Jaydon Dames, I'm going to Eagles.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't blame Barkley.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: I don't seen a lot of players, but that nigga different and will.
Speaker 2: Not facts, that nigga different.
Speaker 9: The division thing, Yeah, they split in the in the regular season.
Speaker 2: The pressure ain't on the Commanders.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a black quarterback in the Super Bowl? Yeah, no facts, And I would like to see two. I would like to uh because Chief Pat Mahon's gonna beat you think now, I ain't gonna say beat.
Speaker 5: The ship where they can't see that they might.
Speaker 1: I will get credit to the Eagles. I know a lot of people say I bashed the Eagles. I hate on the Eagles, but they find a way to win, and that's that's the characteristic of a fucking great team. So I don't give a damn how you do it. The motherfuckers find a way to win, so I will give them credit. But I'm I'm around with Jayson Davis.
Speaker 2: That six thirty game.
Speaker 1: We got the Bills versus chief Now, who who you're rolling with? Tom?
Speaker 2: Who you got my hosts?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Mahon bout two tugs.
Speaker 1: I'm get shout in every time every time the room is one side that we lose, I'm gonna say this pattern.
Speaker 2: Game was one of them games.
Speaker 3: He ain't even play well.
Speaker 5: So so either it's gonna be now or in the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Hey, every time every time we all go on one side, that team never goes. So I beat the eyeball.
Speaker 3: Good that ship, Josh Allen, he could have run the ball like Riley Leonard to night that, but that's it.
Speaker 1: That's controlling the game, just like he did against Baltimore. Bro don't turn the ball over. Execute when you're supposed to make a drive down. Hey bro, the six points counted them six points counted, and that was the difference.
Speaker 3: Bullshit at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one thing I want to ask you all about. Y'all agree with Kurt Warner. So Kurt Warner came out and blasted the NFL, well, not blasted, but he says, uh, it's almost an unfair advantage, and it takes away from the game. Then, when the home team has a home field advantage and you're playing in snow and crazy ass conditions, neither team is at their best.
Speaker 2: He would rather see a team.
Speaker 1: In a dome, in the control environment where they can perform at they got the fuck up.
Speaker 3: And take away from the aesthetics and the whole Listen, hey, wor about that sorry ass movie you put out. I had to watch on an fplane. I thought that ship was gonna get that ain't man.
Speaker 1: But NBA look, n b A, Major League Baseball w n B A gotta include everybody and even what's the other one. We all have tournaments and they're all they control environments and nine times out of ten their series. Right, football is one game, So it's fucked up to not have that football game in.
Speaker 2: The regularly and he just saying that ship because he playing the dome.
Speaker 1: That's Ram, That's exactly yeah, but that's that's I mean, hey man, if you can play in the elements, hey, let us know what you're thinking. The comments about Kirk Warners, Uh, Bro, niggas can sign.
Speaker 3: Up whatever team they want to after your first rickey gunt, right, deal, you go sign where they playing the.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 9: I see both sides, bro, just like it's just like the East Coast team having to go to the West Coast trip.
Speaker 2: Does Lamar Jackson win that game game and A do? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: We wow for the playoff games, does the Rams win that game in the Dome? I don't know about that all that.
Speaker 3: I don't know Abo. I think Jayleen Hurst has a throw for three hundred times.
Speaker 2: I think hes don't throw a hundred. I think that I.
Speaker 6: See the ramp that that game different if they're not in the.
Speaker 3: Snow, for sure. Really, yes, the Eagles defense is gonna be the Eagles defense. Travis scott Man clap it up with Travis scott Man Clay on top of the dome. That's all you feel me about two weeks the band on top of the dome.
Speaker 5: No, it's just he ain't right down now.
Speaker 1: That's you're too cold to be right now.
Speaker 2: It's like three in the morning.
Speaker 6: It might be though, see you know Traviscott, the nigga.
Speaker 3: The street and be off having two hundred thousands and god damn stadium too.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 2: It might be right now that this ship look cold. Spellman band o man or spellman. Don't have a band that.
Speaker 3: Spell me man n okay, it wouldn't be nothing but women out there spell.
Speaker 2: Bandang.
Speaker 5: I tell you about man.
Speaker 3: I wish the school I knew better. Well, if it's some women in that damn band and I used to look at the lame man carrying.
Speaker 5: Them tools and ship like get then from what I hear.
Speaker 3: But they had a lot of a lot of stories, be real, a.
Speaker 6: Lot of man.
Speaker 11: One of your nigga played the god damn instruments.
Speaker 2: I couldn't play. Ain't doing my dad.
Speaker 5: My dad would have broke my ship. I came home with the damn sex.
Speaker 2: My mother play the flooded middle.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even have the practice at the house.
Speaker 2: He got that ship down.
Speaker 5: Nigga side on the still practicing the saxophone.
Speaker 3: Niggas driving man.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, David said, ball drink like this.
Speaker 9: Zilla, I'm saying to the two twenty five, that's just that's just my that's just for me to promote the ship.
Speaker 2: Post.
Speaker 9: That's just then then travel I get that. Oh yeah, it's gonna it's gonna reach one point five when I'm all sitting down, because because you're gonna want me to do certain things promotions post, that third gonna be there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have so many insimples in my idea. He probably ain't gonna want to fuck with. I need five hundred off the top, five hundred thousand. He gotta do a ship leader skip. We gotta do a ship leader skick. I gotta cush you, the funk out cuts you, the fut trout, nigga. I'm not flaying first class. I need my own plane to get my mind right. They don't finna do plane because I gotta be on my on the plane by myself.
Speaker 2: Getting my thought.
Speaker 3: Like damn, I finna do some funk ship when the plane land, I need a Lamborghinia to ride in to get that fast enough.
Speaker 5: So I don't change my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm driving that month.
Speaker 9: But I think, but I need my fan. I need my fan put up. I need my fan put up while I'm performing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wait, maximum protection, nigga, Me too, I need maximum security.
Speaker 2: I need security.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ball, he wants you to host a Little League football ship in the on the on the on the land of the White House.
Speaker 1: I went crazy.
Speaker 2: How many teams can?
Speaker 3: I no, what's your price?
Speaker 2: That goes on?
Speaker 3: How many don't have many?
Speaker 5: Alight?
Speaker 2: Some fourteen tournament.
Speaker 1: Ship fourteen tournament? None less, none less than to me? Because we're gonna have halftime shows. We're gonna have the concession stand going crazy, and we're doing live and we're gonna broken play on the sideline.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at least me. What did you say, Tyler?
Speaker 4: I say, who are you gonna pay for the halftime show? Because theyre gonna be asked what the same thing? And now they got to perform for sure to go to take a hundred.
Speaker 3: God, don't do ship.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep we got people the one double rights, right, double rights, and he canna.
Speaker 2: Do that webs up when he leaving.
Speaker 3: What's just to go for the nigga?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? So the three songs and that pull up on nig.
Speaker 5: I might have my Nike skin.
Speaker 2: Bag right here on the White House lone what they call it.
Speaker 1: This is the White House line that.
Speaker 5: Was called we there. Hey, man, chill out, Bob.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, Bob said two hundred fifty thousand dollars in liquor credit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a deal off this ship. I promise you. I'm somebody finish.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna adk for much, bro, just uh, just give me Virginia the state. Yeah, wow, you want de Nigga. Won't even get niggas who's supposed to get shipped? Hey, ship you got to go from Mexico.
Speaker 2: You want me to perform? Bro, let me give Virginia.
Speaker 5: All states you want Virginia.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna give me.
Speaker 1: Give my ground seller for West Virginia.
Speaker 2: No, man, y'all don't know about ports. I don't know about that. Y'all know about ports.
Speaker 1: I know about ports, but not like that.
Speaker 3: For I know, Trump control like a major port on the east coast Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can make it. I'll make two billion dollars in two days. Hey, they said, the mic gotta give me is Virginia. Be right there. They got the neighbor Port Smith, Virginia. Give up some minute that nigga, My niggas thoughtful.
Speaker 4: I'm saying Wild Virginia because I could control the port and I'll probably make two billion dollars in like two days on it's the internet. Every time I fly out to Virginia, I'd be the last nigga on the planes. They letting we had one point one in the internet out for show voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: Sall show voter for Trump.
Speaker 3: That hit you with it? No I didn't. They said, you gotta well maca hat wild coature, you wearne deal.
Speaker 2: You don't wear one on stage. Nigga, Mai.
Speaker 3: Nigga. If you got some Maco shoes, putting them shoes to a Maca sam, you gonna make it five shoes.
Speaker 2: I ain't wearing no magne deal.
Speaker 3: I ain't say that after sweatsuit.
Speaker 2: You got worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know what the magastind for Make America Green again type ship by fact or you make Oh you had your own MAGA ship. Yeah yeah, mm hmm.